老友记 第八季 Friends Season 8 第16集: 乔依告诉瑞秋 The One Where Joey Tells Rachel

上映日期: 2,001

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
I'm sorry, did you just say it's Rachel?
对不起 你刚刚说是瑞秋吗
Yes.
Um, you like Rachel?
你喜欢瑞秋
Yes. I like Rachel.
对 我喜欢瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
Yeah. Okay, but look, you know...
对 听着 你知道的…
You know who else I like? You.
你知道我还喜欢谁吗 你
And it doesn't get said enough. I like you, Ross.
我应该要更常说 我喜欢你 罗斯
- "Rachel" Rachel? - It's not a big deal.
- 那个"瑞秋" - 没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal? I'm sorry, I just...
没什么大不了的 抱歉 我只是…
What about the stuff you said?
你刚刚说的那些话呢
How you can't stop thinking about her? How you can't sleep?
你说你无法不去想她 你说你睡不着
I'm an actor, you know?
我是个演员 你知道吗
As a group, we tend to be overdramatic.
演员习惯了夸张
Rachel-who's-carrying-my-baby Rachel?
怀着我孩子的瑞秋
I know it's bad. And I know it's wrong, okay?
我知道那很糟糕 我知道那是不对的 好吗
It's not like anything's ever gonna happen.
那是不可能会发生的事
These are just feelings. They'll go away.
那只是我的感觉 那会消失的
You know, I gotta go.
我得走了
Hey, Ross...
罗斯
You know, I just have one... Rachel?
我只是有个… 瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
# So no one told you life was gonna be this way #
# 没有人告诉你活着有多累 #
# Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. #
# 上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘 #
# It's like you're always stuck in second gear #
# 寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累 #
# When it hasn't been your day, #
# 日复一日 年复一年 #
# your week, your month, or even your year #
# 时运不济 活着受罪 #
# but I'll be there for you #
# 你我永不离弃 #
# 'Cause you're there for me too #
# 你我相偎相依 #
Oh, oh! Okay, she's kicking.
她在踢我
She's growing inside you.
她在你的体内成长
- That was a big one. - That's the youngest girl to reject me.
- 这一下踢得好用力 - 她是拒绝我最年轻的女孩
- You guys! - Hey there.
- 大家好 - 嗨
Let me ask you. Do you believe in soul mates?
我要问你们 你们相信有心灵伴侣吗
Oh, yes, I do.
我相信
There's one person out there for everyone.
每个人都有失落的另一半
You know how you find him? Stop looking.
你知道你该怎么找到他吗 停止再找了
I've stopped looking for Russell Crowe.
我已经停止寻找罗素·克洛
He'll find me.
他会找到我的
Uh-huh. And you?
你呢
No. I believe that, uh, certain people are more suited for each other, but...
不 我相信有些人非常适合彼此 但是…
- Soul mates? I don't think they exist. - Good.
- 心灵伴侣 我想他们并不存在 - 很好
- Why? - Well, last night, I met Monica's.
- 为什么 - 昨晚我遇到了摩妮卡的心灵伴侣
What?
什么
I had a date with this guy. I swear he's her other half.
我跟这个男的约会 我发誓他是她的另一半
You don't think there's somebody better suited for Monica than me?
你不觉得会有人比我更适合摩妮卡吧
Well, what's he like?
他长什么样子
- He's tall. He has brown hair. - Of course.
- 他很高 是棕发 - 当然
A tall guy with hair similar to mine? Oh, unknowable universe!
一个发色跟我一样的高大男人 宇宙真的是太大了
- He works with food. - Oh, sure. Older?
- 他从事跟食物相关的行业 - 当然 他比较老吗
- Obviously. And he's British. - I was just gonna ask!
- 没错 他是英国人 - 我正打算要问你
Yeah? And he's so centered, and mature and confident.
他非常聪明 成熟有自信
It's so sad they never met.
真可惜他们彼此不认识
Luckily, the guy she settled for can't hear you.
还好她老公没听到你那么说
Oh, I'm so sorry. Maybe I'm wrong.
抱歉 或许我错了
We're going out again. I'll find out more.
我们会再约会 我会把他调查得更仔细
He's meant for her, and you're gonna date him?
他跟别人是天生一对 你还要跟他约会
He may not be my soul mate, but a girl's gotta eat.
或许他不是我的心灵伴侣 但我总得吃饭吧
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
I talked to Joey. I wanted to see you.
我刚跟乔伊谈过 我想知道你好不好
I still can't believe it. Joey and Rachel?
我还是不敢相信 乔伊跟瑞秋
It's like you and me going out, only weirder.
那像是你跟我在交往 只不过更奇怪
I know you're hurting...
我知道你很难过 我也想安慰你…
...but don't say that again.
但别再那么说了
What if they marry? He'd be the stepfather of my child.
如果他们结婚了呢 他可能是我孩子的继父
You don't need to worry about.
你不必担心
He'll never tell her how he feels.
他不会告诉她他的感觉
If he did, you don't know how she'd react.
就算他说了 你不知道她会有什么反应
Sure, women never like Joey. I think he's a virgin.
女人从来就不喜欢乔伊 我想他是个处男
- He isn't thinking about going for her. - He's not?
- 他不想追她 - 真的吗
All he's thinking about is how you're taking this.
他只想到你的感觉
It's freaking him out. He wants to move to Vermont.
这把他吓坏了 他想搬到佛蒙特去
- Why? - He wants to leave the country.
- 为什么 - 他想离开这个国家
He thinks you hate him.
他认为你恨他
Hate him?
恨他
No, I don't hate him.
不 我不恨他
It's just, it's Rachel. You know?
她是瑞秋 你知道吗
I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you...
我无法想像你有多难过…
...but I don't want you to lose Joey over it.
但我不希望你跟乔伊因此做不成朋友
Right now, he needs to know that you're still his friend.
现在他得知道你还是他的朋友
Okay, I'll talk to him.
好吧 我会跟他谈
I'd do it soon.
你最好快去
He just asked me how to convert his dollars into Vermont money.
他问我怎么把美金换成佛蒙特货币
- Oh, hi! - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Chandler, Monica, this is Don. - Hello.
- 钱德 摩妮卡 他是唐 - 哈罗
- Hello, nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
- 哈罗 很高兴能认识你 - 你好吗
Soul mate.
心灵伴侣
- What are you guys doing? - We had lunch at Adriatica.
- 你们做了什么 - 我们在艾德瑞提卡吃午餐
- What's with the sun-dried tomatoes? - I know! Is this 1985?
- 番茄干是怎么了 - 对啊 现在是1985年吗
- That's what I said! Isn't it strange? - Not really.
- 我就是那么说的 这很奇怪吧 - 一点都不会
What's wrong with sun-dried tomatoes?
番茄干是怎么了
On a barbecued-chicken pizza?
在烤鸡比萨上吗
No?
不是吗
- What restaurants do you like? - Octavio. 27-and-7.
- 你喜欢哪家餐厅 - 奥克塔维欧 27与7
- There's this place, Alessandro's. - Oh, my God! I'm the chef!
- 还有亚利山多洛斯 - 天啊 我是那里的主厨
You're kidding! Your food is fantastic!
你是在开玩笑 你做的菜好吃极了
I want to talk about your menu. Anyone want coffee?
我要跟你谈谈你的菜单 有人要喝咖啡吗
If you're talking about me, I'll go with you.
我要喝拿铁 如果你要谈我的事 我跟你一起去
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I swear, I didn't know you guys would be here.
我发誓我不知道你们在这里
You don't believe in soul mates, so...
反正你不相信心灵伴侣 所以…
I believe in handsome strangers who hit on my wife.
我相信英俊的陌生人追我的老婆
Just because I think they're soul mates doesn't mean anything'll happen.
虽然我认为他们是心灵伴侣 那不代表会发生什么事
- Phoebe? Good work. - Yeah?
- 菲比 做的好 - 哦
He's great. I love him.
他很棒 我爱他
Don't worry, we'll find you someone else.
别担心 我们会帮你找到对象
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
I understand if you came by to hit me. I deserve it.
如果你是来打我的 我了解 这是我活该
No, I don't want to hit you.
不 我不想打你
What, then? Kick me?
什么 你要踢我
No.
Bite me?
咬我
I don't want to do anything to you.
我不想对你怎么样
I just want to say I'm not mad at you...
我只是要说 我没有生你的气…
...and that I certainly do not hate you.
我当然也不恨你
I just came here to say that.
我只是来告诉你
Hey, wait, Ross?
等一下 罗斯
You wanna come in for a beer or something?
你想进来喝瓶啤酒吗
Yeah, sure.
好吧
You got any beer?
你有啤酒吗
All I got is melon stuff that Rachel left.
我只有瑞秋留下香瓜饮料
Okay.
好吧
You need to understand something.
你得了解一件事
I am never gonna act on this Rachel thing, okay?
我不会对瑞秋采取行动 好吧
I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my friendship with you.
我不会做出任何会危及你我友谊的事
Thank you.
谢谢
Anyway, it'll just...
总之 我只是…
It'll take me a while to get over her.
我得花点时间去遗忘
I'm not sure how to do that. I've never been in love, so...
我不确定我该怎么做 我没有陷入爱河过 所以…
What?
什么
You're in love with her?
你爱上她了
- Yeah. I thought you knew that. - Um, no.
- 对 我以为你知道 - 我不知道
Look, if it helps, I don't want to feel this way, honest.
听着 如果有帮助的话 我真的也不希望自己有那种感觉
I just keep thinking, "I'll get over this," you know?
我只是一直在想 "我得忘了这件事" 你知道吗
But it just keeps getting harder.
但我越这么想就越忘不了
I don't know what to do, you know?
我不知道该怎么办
What do I do?
我该怎么办
- You need to tell her how you feel. - That's the green stuff talking.
- 你得告诉她你的感觉 - 那一定是饮料害你这么说的
I'm serious. You need to find out where she is.
我是认真的 你得知道她的感觉
If she's not where you are, you can start to move on.
如果她不喜欢你 你可以继续往前走
But what if, and I'm not saying she will be...
但如果 我不是说她会…
If she is where you are...
如果她喜欢你…
...then my feeling weird shouldn't stand in the way.
我的尴尬感觉不该妨碍你们
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
- 你确定 - 对
If she ends up with somebody else...
如果她会跟别的男人在一起…
...the truth is, she couldn't find a better guy.
说真的 她找不到更好的人选
Hey, thanks.
谢谢
- So when are you gonna talk to her? - Oh, my God. I have to tell her.
- 你什么时候要跟她谈 - 天啊 我得跟她谈
I haven't thought about it. What should I say?
我还没有想过 我该说什么
I'm understanding, but let's not get carried away.
我能体谅你 但我们别太过分了
Right, sorry. Sorry.
好的 对不起
What am I gonna say?
我该说什么
Yeah, tell me about it.
很难喝吧
I'm phasing out the wine importing and focusing more on the, um, cheese.
我解决了进口酒的问题 现在全力研究起司
Cheese, you say?
你说起司吗
That's some pretty smelly work, huh, Don?
就是那种臭臭的东西 唐
- Excuse me? - Cheese. It's smelly.
- 对不起 - 起司很臭
You must smell a lot of the time too.
你一定也常常闻起来很臭
Uh, not really. But with cheese, I think the smellier, the better.
不会的 但我觉得起司越臭越好
Me too! Chandler hates it. I can't have blue cheese in the house.
我也是 钱德讨厌它 在家我不能吃蓝起司
And you're still married to him?
你还是嫁给了他
I would like to go to France and eat nothing but bread and cheese.
我想到法国只吃面包跟起司
Not even bread. Just cheese.
甚至不要面包 只要起司
No, I want the bread.
不 我要面包
And pastries.
还有馅饼
And pate.
跟小馅饼
I'm really not high. I just used to be fat.
我不是真的兴奋 只是以前我很胖
I have a villa in the Loire Valley you can stay in.
我在罗亚尔谷有栋别墅 你可以住在那里
Is it made of cheese?
那是用起司做的吗
No. A house made of cheese, wouldn't that be great?
不 用起司做的房子 那很不可思议吧
- I'd move in tomorrow! - Oh, come on!
- 我明天就想搬进去 - 少来了
- Listen to this! - I'm so sorry.
- 你听到了吗 - 对不起
- What do we do? - They both want a house of cheese.
- 我们该怎么办 - 他们都要起司屋
I don't know how you fight that.
我不知道你该怎么办
Okay, okay. I can do this. I can tell her how I feel.
好吧 我可以做到 我可以告诉她我的感觉
Okay, stand up straight.
好吧 挺直腰杆
Take a couple deep breaths.
深呼吸一下
Look confident.
表现出自信
Joey? What's up?
乔伊 怎么了
I came by because I want to talk to you about something.
我来找你 因为我想告诉你一件事
What's up?
怎么了
Here, in the hall? What are we, animals?
就在走廊上谈 我们是动物吗
I'm late for a meeting. Could you make it quick?
我开会要迟到了 你能快点说吗
I just came by to tell you that...
我是来告诉你…
...I want to have dinner with you.
我想跟你一起吃晚餐
- Sure. Just tell me where to meet you. - Okay.
- 没问题 告诉我到哪里找你 - 好吧
Okay. That's good.
好吧 太棒了
That gives you a couple of hours to prepare.
这给你几小时的时间做好准备
Don't you people ever knock?
你们从来不敲门吗
I'd like to have Don and Phoebe over.
我想请唐跟菲比过来 很棒吧
Sure. Set it up.
没问题 你去安排吧
I'll just be browsing through the personals.
我去看征友广告
Are you okay? You're acting weird.
你没事吧 你有点怪怪的
Yeah. Fine.
很好
Not perfect.
我不完美
But good enough.
但我够好了
Jeez, what's with you?
天啊 你是怎么了
I'm sorry, did you say "cheese"?
抱歉 你刚刚说"起司"吗
- What's going on? - Phoebe says you and Don are soul mates.
- 怎么了 - 菲比说你跟唐是心灵伴侣
I don't believe in that, but you two get along.
我是不相信 但你们两个处得很好
I'll step aside if you wanna go with Don and live in a house of cheese.
如果你想跟唐住在起司屋 我可以退出
- You don't believe in soul mates? - No, but I'm sure "tomatoes" does.
- 你不相信心灵伴侣 - 对 但我相信"番茄干先生"信
I don't believe in soul mates, either.
我也不相信心灵伴侣
- You don't? - Nope.
- 你不相信 - 对
We weren't destined to end up together.
我们不是注定要在一起的
We fell in love and work hard at our relationship.
我们陷入爱河 努力经营我们的关系
Some days we work really hard.
有时候我们非常努力
So you don't want to live with Don in a cheese house?
你不想跟唐住在起司屋
No, I've had second thoughts. Do you know how hard it'd be to clean?
不 我想了一下 你知道它打扫起来有多辛苦吗
- I love you. - I know.
- 我爱你 - 我知道
I'm gonna take you out to dinner.
我要带你去吃晚餐
I found this place that makes the greatest mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers.
我找到一个做起司条和墨西哥辣椒卷最好吃的地方
No? They taste so good.
不要吗 那真的很好吃
It happens whenever Chandler touches my stomach.
我知道钱德是在开玩笑 但是他一摸我的肚子就会这样
I'm worried the baby won't like him.
我担心宝宝不喜欢他
- Are you okay? - Yeah, sure.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
Uh, look, the reason...
听着 我…
Is it hot in here?
这里很热吗
No, not for me. Why don't you take off your sweater?
不会 我不觉得 你为什么不把毛衣脱掉
This is a nice place...
这个地方不错…
...and my T-shirt has a picture of Calvin doing Hobbes.
我的T恤印了卡尔文上荷比丝的样子
Oh, my God, really? Can I see it?
天啊 真的吗 我能看一下吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
I wouldn't think Hobbes would like that so much.
我想荷比丝不会太喜欢
How long have we known each other?
我们认识多久了
Um, seven, eight...
七 八…
Eight years. Wow.
八年了
- Uh-huh. A long time. - Yeah.
- 真的很久了 - 对
But over the past few weeks, I...
但过去几星期以来 我…
Okay! Sorry about the wait, but it is mega-jammed in here.
好吧 抱歉让你们久等 今天客人真的很多
Our specials tonight...
今晚的特餐是…
- Could you give us a second? - Sure.
- 你能等一下再来吗 - 好吧
Second's up!
时间到
Not that kind of table.
你们不是那种客人
So you were saying?
你要说什么
I'm not sure.
我不确定
You asked how long we knew each other, and I said eight years.
你问我们认识了多久 我说八年
Then the waiter came over and cut his tip in half...
后来服务生走过来 害他少了一半的小费…
...and now here we are.
我们说到那里了
Yeah. Here we are.
没错
I think I'm falling in love with you.
我想我爱上你了
What?
什么
I'm falling in love with you.
我爱上你了
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Oh, you're kidding. It's a joke.
你在开玩笑 这是闹着玩的
Funny. It's funny!
真的很好笑
I don't get it.
我不了解
Okay.
好吧
Wow.
Are you, um?
你…
How did, um?
怎么会…
When?
什么时候
Does it really matter?
那真的重要吗
Wow. Wow.
It is hot in here.
这里好热
I know this is a lot.
我知道这真的很令人吃惊
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不必说
You take as much time as you need.
你要花多少时问思考都可以
Okay, you gotta say something.
好吧 你得说说话
Joey, I love you so much.
乔伊 我非常爱你
- But... - But.
- 但是… - 但是
Joey?
乔伊
Right. Hey, that's, uh...
对 那是…
That's okay. That's fine.
没关系 真的
It's, uh, pretty much what I was expecting.
我料到你会这样
It's no big deal, all right?
那没什么大不了的 好吗
- I think I'm gonna go. - Please don't leave like this.
- 我想我得走了 - 请不要这样离开
You can't do this to a pregnant woman!
你不能这样对一个孕妇
Don't start doing that.
别那么做
You can't do that, because you're gonna make me...
你不能那么做 因为你把我弄哭了…
Oh, there we go!
我们一起哭吧
- Can I? - Sure.
- 可以吗 - 没问题
Oh, Joey. I don't want to lose...
乔伊 我不想失去…
Hey, hey.
You can't, okay? Ever.
你不会的 好吗 永远不会
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Please don't be sorry.
请你不要那么说
Okay? Don't be sorry.
好吧 别感到抱歉
You know, I was only kidding.
我只是在开玩笑
Yeah, that was a real good one.
对 那真的很好笑
- Is this your table? - Yeah.
- 他们是你的客人 - 对
- You'll be here all night. - I know.
- 你得在这里待上一整晚 - 我知道
I haven't even read the specials.
我连特餐内容都还没有说
What's the matter?
他们怎么了
I don't know. I think maybe one of them is dying.
我不知道 我想或许他们之中有人快死了
I kind of hope it's the girl.
我希望是那个女的
The guy is really cute!
那个男的真的很帅