老友记 第八季 Friends Season 8 第21集: 烹饪课程 The One With The Cooking Class

上映日期: 2,001

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
- Hey, guys. I got some bad news. - What?
- 有个坏消息 - 什么
That's no way to sell newspapers. Try, "Extra! Extra! Read all about it!"
那不是卖报纸的好方法 试试"快报 快来买喔"
No. Monica's restaurant got a horrible review in the Post.
不 摩妮卡的餐厅在纽约邮报上的评价很差
I didn't want her to see it, so I ran around and bought all the copies I could find.
我不希望她看到它 所以跑遍附近报摊买下所有报纸
Man, this is bad. And I've had my share of bad reviews.
这真的很糟糕 我一直都被批评的很凶
I still remember my first good one:
我还记得我第一次被赞美
"Everything else in this production of Our Town was simply terrible.
"在"我们的小镇"里 其他的事都很糟糕
Joey Tribbiani was abysmal."
乔伊·崔比亚尼是个无底洞"
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Oh, my God! Look at all the newspapers.
我的天啊 看看这些报纸
It must be a good review. Is it great?
评价一定很不错 对吧
Oh, dear God.
我的天啊
But the good news is, no one in a two-block radius will ever know.
但好消息是两条街里没有人会知道
- What about the rest of Manhattan? - Yeah, they all know.
- 曼哈顿其他的人呢 - 他们都会知道
- Oh, my God, this is horrible. - I'm sorry.
- 天啊 这太可怕了 - 很遗憾
I'm so humiliated.
我觉得好丢脸
But you know what they say, there is no such thing as bad press.
人家不是说没有所谓的负面报导
You don't think that, um, "the chef's mahi-mahi was awful-awful" is bad press?
你不觉得"鬼头刀难吃极了"是负面报导吗
I didn't write it.
那又不是我写的
- God, is he right? Am I awful? - Oh, no!
- 天啊 他说的对吗 我很逊吗 - 不
Hey, Monica, listen to me, okay?
摩妮卡 听我说
I'm not saying this because I'm your friend, I say it because it's true.
我这么做不只因为我是你的朋友
Your food is abysmal!
你的食物是个无底洞
# So no one told you life was gonna be this way #
# 没有人告诉你活着有多累 #
# Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. #
# 上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘 #
# It's like you're always stuck in second gear #
# 寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累 #
# When it hasn't been your day, #
# 日复一日 年复一年 #
# your week, your month, or even your year #
# 时运不济 活着受罪 #
# but I'll be there for you #
# 你我永不离弃 #
# 'Cause you're there for me too #
# 你我相偎相依 #
- Ross? - What? What?
- 罗斯 - 什么
- I am freaking out! - Are you?
- 我快吓死了 - 是吗
My due date is in one week!
我的预产期是一星期后
- What are you doing up? - That is seven days.
- 你为什么不睡觉 - 只剩七天
Look, I had a lot of water. Can we do this after...?
我睡前喝了太多水 我们可不可以晚一点再…
No, no, no, no, Ross!
不 罗斯
Please, come on. We do not have any big stuff we need.
我们没有准备任何东西
We don't have a changing table. We do not have a crib.
我们没买尿布台或摇篮
- We do not have a diaper service. - Funny you should mention diapers.
- 我们甚至没买尿布 - 你现在提起尿布太有趣了
- I'm serious. - Look. There's nothing to worry about.
- 我是认真的 - 没什么好担心的
We have plenty of time. There's a baby furniture store on West 10th.
西10街有家婴儿用品专卖店
Tomorrow, we'll go there...
我们到那里去…
- ...and we'll get everything we need. Okay? - Okay. Thank you. That's great.
- 买我们需要的东西 好吗 - 好吧 谢谢你 太棒了
Wait, where on West 10th? There's a really cute shoe store...
西10街在哪里 那里有家鞋店…
Okay. If, uh... If you're gonna do this...
好吧 如果你要这么做
...then I'm gonna go do that, so...
我要那么做 所以…
- Wait, Ross! I'm sorry, one more thing. - Yeah.
- 等一下 罗斯 抱歉 还有一件事 - 对
Um, our situation, you know, um, what we mean to each other...
我们的情况 我们对彼此的意义…
...and, I mean, we're having this baby together and we live together...
我是说我们要一起抚养孩子 我们要住在一起…
Isn't that...? Isn't that weird?
那…那不是很奇怪吗
Well, uh...
喔…
I'm just kidding. You can go pee. Ha, ha.
我只是在开玩笑 你可以去上厕所了
Hey, I can't remember. Did we say we were gonna meet here...
我们约好在这里
-...or at the movie? - At the movies...
- 或是在电影院里碰面 - 我们约好在电影院里碰面 但…
- I'll see you there. - Joey. Now that you're here...?
- 我们到电影院见 - 既然你来了…
Sure, I can hang out till I have to meet you.
跟你们碰面之前先和你们混
- How come you're not going? - I've got a job interview to get ready for.
- 你为什么不去 - 我要去面试一个新工作
- I thought you already have a job. - And people say you don't pay attention.
- 我以为你已经有工作了 - 大家还说你不太关心别人
This is a much better job. It's vice president of the company...
这份工作比较好 它是一家公司的副总栽…
...that does data reconfiguration...
这家公司为其他公司
...and statistical factoring and for other companies.
做资料重构
- Wow. How do you know how to do that? - That's what I do now.
- 你怎么知道该怎么做 - 那就是我现在的工作
- Joey? Come taste this. - What is it?
- 乔伊 来试吃一下 - 什么
Remember the guy that gave me a bad review? Well...
还记得给我烂评价的那个人吗 喔…
...I'm getting my revenge.
我要跟他报复
You cooked him?
你把他煮了
No. He teaches a course on food criticism at The New School.
不 他在新校开了一堂课…
Before we go to the movies, I want to make him try my bouillabaisse again.
我要他再试试我的马赛鱼汤
Ugh, I can't wait to read the front page tomorrow:
我等不及要看明天的报纸头条
"Restaurant reviewer admits: 'I was wrong about Monica."'
"餐厅评监家承认 我错怪了摩妮卡"
The front page?
头版
You really do live in your own little world, don't you?
你真的活在你的小世界里 对吧
(小星星)
Do you want these delivered, Mr. and Mrs. Geller?
需要我们做外送服务吗 盖勒先生跟盖勒太太
- Oh, no, no, no. No, no. - Heh. No, no.
- 不 - 不
- We're not married. - We are having a baby together...
- 我们没有结婚 - 我们的孩子快出世了…
...but we're not involved.
但我们没有结婚
I mean, uh, we... We were seeing each other a while ago...
我是说 我们曾经交往过…
...but then we were just friends, and then there was one drunken night...
之后我们变成了朋友 有天晚上我们喝醉了…
Or, yes, stranger, we'd like this delivered, please.
对 陌生人 我们需要外送服务
- Why don't you fill out this address card? - Oh, okay.
- 麻烦你填一下住址 - 好的
- I noticed you picked out a lot of dinosaurs. - Oh, yeah.
- 你挑了很多恐龙 - 对
That's one of the reasons why we are not a couple.
所以那也就是为什么我们没有结婚
I chose those. I'm a paleontologist.
我选了那些 我是古生物学家
Really? That is so cool.
真的吗 那太酷了
Oh, don't get too worked up over it. It sounds like he's a doctor, but he's not.
别太夸他 你可能以为他是博士 但事实上不然
Oh, no. I'm fascinated by paleontology.
不 我喜欢古生物学
- Have you read the Walter Alvarez book? - Yeah, heh, I teach it in class.
- 你看过华特·艾瓦瑞兹的书吗 - 它是我的教科书
Oh, my God. Standing at a cash register, I'm holding a credit card, and I'm bored.
我站在收银台 手里拿着信用卡 却觉得很无聊
I love your neighborhood. There's a great gym around the corner from your building.
我喜欢你住的社区 街角有家很棒的健身房
- That's my gym. - I could tell you work out.
- 那是我的健身房 - 我看得出来你有健身
A paleontologist who works out. You're like Indiana Jones.
一位会健身的古生物学家 你跟印第安纳·琼斯一样
I am like Indiana Jones.
我是跟印第安纳·琼斯一样
(中央咖啡厅)
Hi, Pheebs.
嗨 菲比
Hey! Oh, how did baby shopping go?
宝宝的东西买得怎么样了
It was great! We got everything we needed.
太棒了 我们需要的东西都买到了
Oh, and Ross almost got something that wasn't on the list.
罗斯差点拿到清单上没有的东西
Ahem, a whore.
一个妓女
- What? - We were paying for our stuff...
- 什么 - 我们正在付帐
...and this sales woman just started flirting with him.
这个女销售员开始泡他
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
- Did she know you two weren't married? - Yeah.
- 她知道你们没有结婚吗 - 知道
Oh, my God. Well, the idea... A woman flirting with a single man?
天啊 那… 一个女人在泡一个单身男人
- We must alert the church elders. - No.
- 我们得通知教会的长老 - 不
You don't understand. You didn't see how brazen she was.
你不了解 你没看到她多不要脸
- Sounds like you're a little jealous. - No, I'm not.
- 你好像在吃醋 - 我才没有
I just think it's wrong. I mean, here I am, about to pop...
我只是觉得那是不对的 我是说我就快生了…
...and he's out picking up some shopgirl at Sluts-R-Us?
他在荡妇专门店泡女人
Is that a real place?
真的有那种地方吗
Are they hiring?
他们有缺人吗
Hey, Phoebe. Fatty.
嘿 菲比 肥婆
Hey, Chandler, why so fancy?
你为什么那么高兴
Well, I got a job interview. Big deal, too.
我得到一个面试机会
It's more money. I'd be doing data reconfiguration and statistical factoring.
薪水比较高 我要做资料重构的工作
- I think I know someone who does that. - Me. I do that.
- 我知道有个人就做那一行 - 那就是我
So seriously, do I look okay? I'm nervous.
我看起来还好吧 我好紧张
Oh, yeah. You... Really, you look great.
对 你看起来很棒
You know, just don't get your hopes up.
别抱太高的希望
- Why not? - Well, the interview.
- 为什么 - 你要去面试
- What about it? - You know.
- 所以呢 - 你知道的
You don't make a very good first impression.
你无法给人留下良好的第一印象
- What? - Oh, you don't know.
- 什么 - 喔 你不知道啊
- Are you serious? - Yes. When I first met you, you were like:
- 你是说真的吗 - 我第一次见到你 你是这样的
I was like:
我就觉得…
What is it that I do?
我怎么了
It's just, like, you're trying too hard, always making jokes.
你太努力 想要说笑话…
You just... You come off a little needy.
你太急了
Did you like me when we first met?
我们第一次见面时 你喜欢我吗
Chandler, I'm not gonna lie to you.
钱德 我不想骗你
But I am gonna run away from you.
但我要离开了
Hi. I'm Monica Geller, chef at Allessandro's.
嗨 我是摩妮卡·盖勒 亚利山多洛斯的主厨
Still?
现在还是
I think the things you said were unfair...
你说的评论有点不公平…
...and I would like you to give my bouillabaisse another chance.
我要你再试试我的马赛鱼汤
I don't see any reason why I'd do that to myself again.
我看不出来 我有什么原因再试一次
Either eat it or be in it.
你不吃就倒霉
Spoon?
汤匙
- So, what do you think? - I'm torn...
- 你觉得呢 - 我很为难…
...between my integrity and my desire to avoid a beating.
不知道要老实说还是避免自己被打一顿
But I must be honest. Your soup is abysmal.
但我得老实说 你的汤是个无底洞
Thattagirll Eh? We should get out of here, there's a new class coming in.
做的好 我们应该离开这里 新的一班要上课了
Welcome to Introduction to Cooking. Before we start...
欢迎大家来上烹调入门
...can anyone tell me the difference between hollandaise and bearnaise sauce?
谁能告诉我荷兰酸味蘸酱 贝纳斯酱的差别
- I can. - Okay, go ahead.
- 我知道 - 请说
Well, um, they both have a egg yolk and butter base.
它们都放了蛋黄跟奶油
But a bearnaise, um, has shallots, chervil, and most importantly, tarragon.
但贝纳斯酱有放葱 雪维菜 跟最重要的小龙艾
- Ha, ha, very good. What's your name? - Monica.
- 非常好 你叫什么名字 - 摩妮卡
- Monica, you go to the head of the class! - Okay!
- 你来当班长 - 好吧
All this stuff takes up a lot of room.
这些玩意占好多空间喔
Hey, how, uh, serious are you about keeping Ben in your life?
你说你要留班一辈子 你有多认真
My son? Pretty serious.
我的儿子吗 我非常认真
Oh, hey, Katie. What are you doing here?
嗨 凯蒂 你来这里做什么
The delivery went out and I realized they forgot this.
外送部忘了这个
Ah, it must have been obvious, since it was the only thing left in your store.
这一定很明显 因为它是你店里唯一剩下的东西
Listen, to be honest, home deliveries aren't really part of my job description.
听着 老实说 我的工作不包括送货到家服务
Oh, um, I actually came here to ask you out.
我是来这里约你的
Oh. Wow. Uh, yeah, that sounds great.
哇 那听起来很棒
I'm just gonna put this back in my pocket and pretend that didn't happen.
我要把这个放回我的口袋 假装那件事没有发生过
Uh, I'm free now. You want to grab some coffee...?
现在我有空 你要去喝咖啡吗…
- Sure. - Horny bitch.
- 当然好 - 荡妇
No, you're a horny bitch! No, you're a horny bitch!
你是荡妇 你是荡妇 不不
No, you're a horny bitch!
不 你是荡妇
So you guys go, have a really good time.
祝你们玩得愉快
I'm just gonna grab my coat. And, uh, my whip.
我去拿我的外套跟鞭子
You know, because of Indiana Jones.
因为我像印第安纳·琼斯
Not because I'm into S&M.
不是因为我喜欢性虐待
I'm not into anything weird, you know? Heh.
我没有怪癖 你知道吗
Just normal sex.
我只喜欢一般的性爱
So I'm gonna grab my coat.
我去拿外套
So you had a good day, huh? Big commission, picked up a daddy.
你今天过得很不错嘛 泡老爸 赚大佣金
Are you okay with this?
你没问题吧
Oh, yeah. Yeah, please. You guys have fun.
当然 拜托 你们好好玩吧
- Okay. Heh. - Yeah.
- 好吧 - 对
It was nice to see you.
很高兴能见到你
Oh, and it was great to see you too. And you look fantastic.
我也是 你看起来好极了
Although you missed a button.
虽然你有颗扣子忘了扣
Oh, actually, I, um...
事实上我…
Oh, okay, I see what you're doing there.
好吧 我知道你想做什么
I can't even believe this. I really come off that badly?
我不敢相信我的形象有那么糟
Ugh, it's okay. You calm down after a while...
那没什么 不久后你会静下来…
...and then people can see how sweet and wonderful you are.
大家会了解你有多棒
Good. Because I'm sure this interview's gonna last a couple of weeks.
好吧 因为我相信这次面试会维持好几个星期
All right, don't freak out, okay? I will help you.
好吧 别惊慌 我会帮你的
- How long before you have to leave? - An hour.
- 你什么时候要出发 - 一小时后
- I can't help you. - Phoebe...
- 我帮不了你 - 菲比…
We'll do our best. I'm the interviewer and I'm meeting you for the first time.
我们得尽力而为 我是面试官 我第一次跟你见面
- Okay. - Hi. Come on in. I'm Regina Phalanges.
- 好吧 - 请进 我是蕾吉娜·菲兰吉斯
- Chandler Bing. - Oh, Bing.
- 钱德宾 - 宾
- What an unusual name. - Well, you should meet my Uncle Bada.
- 你的名字很罕见 - 你应该见见我的巴达叔叔
I'll let myself out.
我自己出去
Your alfredo's dry. Did you use your cheese?
你的意大利宽条面有点干 你有放起司吗
When you say "use," do you mean "eat as a pre-cooking snack"?
你说"放"是指 "把它当作菜前的点心吃掉了"吗
- And the cream? - Cheese makes me thirsty.
- 奶油呢 - 起司让我口渴
- Okay. Let's move on. - All right.
- 好吧 我们继续 - 好吧
Oh. Something smells good over at Monica's station.
摩妮卡做的菜味道很香
My God! This is absolutely amazing! You've never made this before?
天啊 这真的是太好吃了 你从来没有做过这个
Oh, no. I don't know anything about cooking.
不 我不懂烹饪
I had to ask what it was called when the water makes those bubbles.
我不知道水冒泡后要做什么
Wow. Hats off to the chef.
向主厨致意
I'm sorry, your mouth was full. I didn't hear what you said.
你嘴里都是东西 我听不到
- Hats off to who now? - The chef!
- 跟谁致意 - 主厨
Heh, that's right!
没错
I think you'll find if I work here that I don't micromanage.
你会发现我不会事必躬亲
I don't shy away from delegating.
我不害怕沟通
Mm-hm. That's good to know. But let's stop focusing on what you don't do...
那真的很棒 但别谈那些你不会做的事…
...and focus on what you do do.
我们来谈谈你会做的事
What I do do...
我会…
is manage to, uh, create an atmosphere of support for the people working with me.
支援为我工作的人
I see. Nice sidestep on the "do do" thing.
你刚刚回避的很巧妙
- Hardest thing I've ever done in my life. - Oh, you gotta go!
- 那是我做过最难的事 - 你得出发了
- Okay, don't worry. You're ready. - Really?
- 别担心 你准备好了 - 真的吗
Absolutely! Just fight all your natural instincts, and you'll be great.
当然 跟着你的直觉走 你会很棒的
Ah, Monica, my star student.
摩妮卡 我的明星学生
Heh. You called me that before...
之前你那么叫我
...so I took the liberty of fashioning a star out of foil.
所以我用锡箔纸做了一颗星星
Now, no pressure. If you like my cookies, you give me the star.
别觉得压力太大 如果你喜欢我的饼干 给我一颗星星
Wow, a star!
一颗星星
I know you all hate me, and I'm sorry, but I don't care.
我知道你们都恨我 对不起 但我不在乎
- Okay, Joey, you're up next. - Yeah.
- 好吧 乔伊 下一个是你 - 是的
Oh, my God! This is amazing!
天啊 这真的是太棒了
You get an A.
你得到优等
I got an A? In school? Hey, I'm a dork!
我在学校里得到优等 我是个书呆子了
Joey, I'm so proud of you.
乔伊 我非常以你为荣
- I think you should give him your star. - Excuse me?
- 我想你该把你的星星给他 - 你说什么
- He doesn't even know what he's doing. - We're all beginners.
- 他不知道自己在做什么 - 我们是初学者
- Nobody knows what they're doing. - I do. I'm a professional chef!
- 没有人知道自己在做什么 - 我知道 我是职业主厨
Oh, relax. It's not a courtroom drama.
少来了 这又不是法律影集
What are you doing taking Introduction to Cooking?
如果你是专业主厨 为什么要上初级烹调课
Yeah!
就是嘛
I'm sorry. It's just that, um, I cook at this restaurant, Allessandrds...
抱歉 我是亚利山多洛斯餐厅的主厨…
...and, um, I just got a really bad review.
我得到了很差的评论
- Oh, Allessandro's? I love that place! - You do?
- 亚利山多洛斯 我喜欢那个地方 - 是吗
Yes, you're an excellent chef. As a person you're a little...
你是个很棒的主厨 但你的个性有点…
- Oh, totally crazy, but you liked the food? - Ha, ha. Very much.
- 我是很疯狂"但你喜欢那里的食物 - 非常喜欢
Okay, then. I don't stink. I'm a good chef! Okay.
好吧 那么我不赖 我是个好主厨 好吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I don't want to go. I'm having fun.
我不想离开 我玩得很开心
Actually, did either of you pay for this class?
你们有付学费吗
Hey, if my friend says it's time to go, it's time to go!
如果我的朋友说 我们该走了 我们就该离开
Also, I was the point person on my company's transition...
我在我的公司负责KLS系统
...from the KL5 to GR6 systems.
转换到GR6系统的工作
- You must have had your hands full. - That I did. That I did.
- 你一定忙得不可开交 - 没错 没错
So let's talk a little bit about your duties.
我们来谈谈你的责任吧
My duties?
我的责任
All right.
好吧
You'll be heading a whole division, so you'll have a lot of duties.
你将负责一整个部门 所以你得负起很多责任
- I see. - But there'll be 30 people under you...
- 我了解 - 你手下会有30个人…
...so you can dump a certain amount on them.
你可以把很多工作分给他们
- Good to know. - We could go into detail...
- 那太好了 - 我们可以仔细地…
No, don't, I beg of you.
不 我求你
All right, then. We'll have a definite answer for you on Monday.
好吧 我们会在星期一回复你
But I can say with some confidence, you'll fit in well here.
但我相信 你在这里会适应的很好
- Really? - Absolutely.
- 真的吗 - 当然
- You can relax. You did great. - I gotta say, thank you.
- 你可以放轻松 你表现的很好 - 谢谢
I was really nervous. I'm told I come on too strongly, too many jokes.
我真的很紧张 大家都说我太喜欢讲笑话 缓和气氛
And then it was really hard to side step that "duty" thing.
要避开"责任"的问题真的很难
Duties?
责任
Doodies?
笨蛋
Poo?
傻瓜
Poo?
傻瓜
Oh, my God. This doesn't count. Okay? The interview was over.
天啊 这不算好吗 面试已经结束
That was the real Chandler Bing. This is some crazy guy in the hall.
那才是真正的钱德宾 这只是个疯子
Call security! There's a crazy guy out in the hall!
叫警卫来 走廊上有个疯子
Poo?
傻瓜
I'll look forward to your call.
我期待你的来电
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- You're back from your date. - How are you?
- 你约会回来了 - 你还好吗
I'm fine. But that's not important. What's important is how was she?
我很好 但那不重要 重要的是她还好吗
Uh, it was fun. We just had coffee.
我们玩得很高兴 我们一起去喝咖啡
Oh, uh-huh, uh-huh, coffee, a little rub-rub-rub under the table?
喝咖啡 在桌下调情
Heh, what's going on? Do you not like Katie?
怎么了 你不喜欢凯蒂
No. No, she was nice.
不 她很好
I mean, she was a little slutty, but who isn't?
她有点淫荡 但谁不是呢
Well, I liked her.
我喜欢她
Of course you did. You'd date a gorilla if it called you Indiana Jones.
你当然喜欢她 只要猩猩叫你印第安纳你也会跟他约会
Did you get a fresh batch of pregnancy hormones today?
你拿到今天的怀孕荷尔蒙报告吗
No. It's just that... Katie bothered me.
不 那只是… 凯蒂让我觉得困扰
Why? What was wrong with her?
为什么 她有哪里不好
Ugh, there was nothing wrong with her. All right? She was perfectly lovely.
她没有哪里不好 她非常可爱
- Okay. So, what's the matter? - I don't want you to date her.
- 好吧 怎么了 - 我不希望你跟她约会
Heh, what? Why? What, are you jealous?
为什么 你在吃醋吗
Yes. And not because I want you to go out with me.
对 但不是因为我要你跟我交往
Because I don't want you to go out with anybody.
因为我不希望你跟任何人交往
I know it's a terrible thing to even think this and it's inappropriate...
光想到这一点我就不舒服 那是不对的…
...but I want you to be at my constant beck and call, 24 hours a day.
但我希望你每天24小时都能陪在我身边
I'm very sorry, but that is just the way that I feel.
我非常抱歉 但那就是我的感觉
- Okay. - What?
- 好吧 - 什么
I won't date. I'll, uh...
我不约会 我会…
I'll be here with you all the time.
我会一直陪着你
Really?
真的吗
But I'm being so unreasonable.
但我的要求很无理
True, but you're allowed to be unreasonable. You're having our baby.
没错 但你可以无理取闹 你怀了我们的宝宝
Oh, Ross, thank you. Thank you.
罗斯 谢谢你
You feel better?
你觉得好多了吗
No, not really. You're pressing the baby into my bladder...
真的没有 你把宝宝压在我的膀胱上…
...and now I have to pee. Sorry.
现在我得去尿尿
- Okay. - Rash?
- 好吧 - 瑞秋
- Yeah? - Just one thing. Um...
- 什么事 - 只有一件事…
We live together. You're having our baby. I'm not gonna see anybody else.
我们住在一起 你怀了我们的孩子 我不跟任何人约会
Are you sure you don't want something more?
你确定你不想更进一步吗
Wow. I don't know, maybe...
我不知道 或许吧…
Oh, Rach, I was just messing around. Heh.
瑞秋 我只是在开你玩笑
- Like you did when I had to pee? - Oh! Ha! I knew that.
- 就像我要尿尿时你做的一样 - 我就知道
I knew that! I was just messing with you too!
我就知道 我也是在开你玩笑
Okay. Because for a minute you seemed...
好吧 因为你看起来似乎…
- No, no, no, no. No! It's just... Ha! -...like you actually...
- 不 那是… - 像是你真的…
That's just because I'm such a good messer!
那只是因为我很会开玩笑
- Rash? - Yeah?
- 瑞秋 - 什么
- The bathroom? - Right.
- 你要上厕所 - 对
I had a great time. I learned how to bake, ate great food.
我非常愉快 我学会了烤东西 吃美食
The first A I've gotten since 7th grade and I didn't have to sleep with the teacher.
这是我七年级后第一次得到优等 我甚至没跟老师上床
- Oh, look. Acting for Beginners. - Yeah.
- 你看"初级戏剧班" - 对
Wanna feel good about yourself?
你想更满意自己吗
- What the hell! - Okay.
- 管它的 - 好吧
All right, let's start with some basics.
我们从基础开始吧
Can anybody tell me what the difference between upstage and downstage is?
谁能告诉我后台跟前台的差别
Yeah, this was a stupid idea.
对 这个点子很蠢