Okay, this one's rare. This one is medium well. Go!
这是三分熟 这是五分熟 快去吧
- Hey, Phoebe! How was dinner? - Hey!
- 菲比 晚餐好吃吗 - 嘿
Dinner was good! Just saying hi! Now I'm gonna go!
晚餐很好吃 我只是来打招呼 我要走了
- Oh. Well, hello there. - Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨
I didn't see this on the menu.
Tim,this is Phoebe, Phoebe, this is Tim, my new sous chef.
提姆 她是菲比 菲比 他是我的新二厨提姆
- Oh. So you're Monica's boss? - Actually, she's my boss.
- 你是摩妮卡的老板 - 不 她是我的老板
- "Sous" is French for "under." - Ah! I "sous-stand." Heh.
- "二"在法文里是"之下"的意思 - 我"了解"了
Tim, I need a calamari and a caesar salad. And could you get me the pesto?
提姆 我要一份乌贼跟一份凯撒沙拉 你可以给我青酱吗
- Yeah. - You made pesto?
- 好 - 青酱是你做的
Would you say your pesto is the best-o? Heh.
I don't know. I would say it's pretty good-o.
I still need the calamari and the salad.
- I like your necklace. - Oh, I made it myself.
- 我喜欢你的项链 - 那是我自己做的
- You are so talented. - Well, it's no pesto.
- 你真的好有天分 - 那不是青酱
All right, let's just cut to the chase. Okay? You're single, you're single.
我们就别玩游戏了 你是单身 你也单身
He gets off work at 11. She'll be waiting for your call.
I'll give him your number if I could just get calamari and caesar salad!
I did not yell. I am not putting a dollar in the jar.
# So no one told you life was gonna be this way #
# 没有人告诉你活着有多累 #
# Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. #
# 上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘 #
# It's like you're always stuck in second gear #
# 寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累 #
# When it hasn't been your day, #
# 日复一日 年复一年 #
# your week, your month, or even your year #
# 时运不济 活着受罪 #
# but I'll be there for you #
# 你我永不离弃 #
# 'Cause you're there for me too #
# 你我相偎相依 #
- Wow, Bing! Burning the midnight oil. - You know me, sir.
- 宾 你还在熬夜加班 - 你很了解我的 老板
Oh, I have a question. Do you know how can I get around the computer network...
...so I can access the really good Internet porn?
You're a joker, Bing.
What's funny about that?
- Sorry I kept you waiting so long. - That's okay. Where do you wanna go?
- 抱歉让你等这么久 - 没关系 你想去哪里
Oh, uh, I think you know where I wanna go.
- The Hard Rock Cafe? - Yeah.
- 硬石餐厅 - 对
- Again? - Yeah.
- 又要去 - 对
- I'm telling you, I like the food. - You like the Purple Rain display.
- 我真的很喜欢那里的食物 - 你喜欢那里的紫雨展示品
- Hey, Bob. - Hey, Toby. Have a good night.
- 嗨 巴伯 - 嗨 托比 祝你今晚玩得开心
- Did that guy just call you Toby? - Yeah, he thinks that's my name.
- 那家伙叫你托比 - 对 他以为那是我的名字
- Why don't you correct him? - Oh, it's been way too long now.
- 你为什么不更正他 - 那是很久以前的事了
The first time, we were passing each other so I didn't say anything.
The next time he said, "Hey, Toby, want a doughnut?"
第二次他说 "托比 你要吃甜甜圈吗 "
And I wanted the doughnut.
Five years later, the doughnut's gone and I'm still Toby.
- Five years? Chandler, you have to tell him. - No, that would be so awkward.
- 钱德 你得告诉他 - 那一定会很可怕
Besides, we work in different departments. He's on the sixth floor.
So he calls me Toby once in a while. Big deal. Could be worse.
It's not like he's calling me Muriel.
Muriel. Why would he call you Muriel?
Chandler M. Bing.
It's not just an M. Your middle name is Muriel!
Shh! It is a family name.
Chandler Muriel Bing.
Your parents never even gave you a chance, did they?
Drake, I've discovered the reason for your headaches and memory loss.
Apparently, your brain transplant was not entirely successful.
It seems your body is rejecting Jessica's brain.
Not if we extract tissue from the original body...
...synthesize antibodies, introduce them into your system...
...which could stop you from rejecting the brain.
That sounds simple enough. Let's just do that.
We would, but when we went to exhume Jessica's body...
Cut. Very nice, people.
卡 非常不错 大伙们
- Let me change and we can go to dinner. - Wh...? Oh.
- 我换了衣服后我们就能离开 - 噢
- What happened to Jessica's body? - I'm not telling. You'll have to see it on TV.
- 杰西卡的尸体怎么了 - 你得看电视才会知道
- You don't know, do you? - No. Couldn't care less.
- 你不知道 对吧 - 我也不在乎
- Hey, good scene, man. All right. - You too.
- 你表现的很好 - 你也是
What? You weren't in it.
Oh, sorry. Uh, Kash, this is my friend Rachel. Rachel, Kash.
凯许 她是我朋友瑞秋 瑞秋 凯许
- Hi. - How come I haven't seen you here before?
- 嗨 - 为什么之前我没有见过你
Well, heh. Joey probably just thinks I'll embarrass him.
He thinks I'm some kind of soap opera nut. Ha-ha-ha.
Which I'm not. I'm not. Ha, ha.
Although, I do know your favorite ice cream flavor is butter pecan.
And, uh... And your dog's name is Wally.
- Look at that, I'm just stroking your arm. - Here we go.
- 天啊 我在摸你的手 - 我们走吧
We're leaving. Bye, Kash. Say hi to Wally.
再见 凯许 帮我跟华利问好
- Oh, Monica. - Hi.
- 摩妮卡 - 嗨
Oh, my God, I had the best time with Tim last night. He is so sweet.
Ugh! I can't wait to get "sous-neath" him.
- Uh, I... I have to fire him. - Why?
- 我得开除他 - 为什么
Because He's terrible. He's slow. He burns things.
他真的很可怕 他的动作超慢 还会把食物烧焦
Last night he lit my pastry chef on fire.
He was nervous. You can be very intimidating.
And I've met your pastry chef. She can stand to be taken down a peg.
Well, now she has no eyebrows. Mission accomplished.
But Monica, he loves his job so much.
Can't you just give him another chance, please?
All right. But if he lights someone else on fire, he is out of there.
好吧 但如果他再放火烧别人 他非走不可
That's fair. Thank you so much. Thanks.
Oops, looks like when he got the pastry chef, he got you a little bit too.
I paid to have this done.
Oh, you know, uh, Kash really liked you the other day.
He said he thought you were charming.
- I thought I was an idiot. - I'm with you.
- 我以为我是个白痴 - 我赞成
- He asked if you'd go out with him. - Oh!
- 他问你愿不愿意跟他约会 - 噢
Oh, I think I'm gonna throw up a little.
- What did you say? - I said, "No." Heh.
- 你怎么说 - "不"
I figured since you're pregnant, you're not gonna be seeing people.
First of all, Kash Ford? Not people.
首先 他是凯许·福特 不是一般人
Second, what did he say when you told him I was pregnant?
I didn't. I didn't know if you were telling people.
This was back when I thought Kash was still "people."
- Good. Don't. Just have him call me. - I really don't think that's such...
- 很好 请他打电话给我 - 我不觉得…
Okay, you go do it. I'll come back to that set.
- I'll meet more actors. I'll meet them all. - Yup.
- 泡其他的男演员 - 嗯
- Hey, Bob. - Hey! How's my pal Toby doing today?
- 嘿 巴伯 - 我朋友托比今天还好吗
If I see him, I'll ask.
Hey, Bing. Was that Bob from six you were just talking to?
- Yeah. - You know each other?
- 对 - 你认识他
We're on a semi-first-name basis.
What do you think of adding him to our team?
Working here with us? Every day?
Yeah, I don't know if he has what it takes.
- Really? They love him down on six. - But this is 11.
- 六楼的人很喜欢他 - 但这里是11楼
It's almost twice as hard up here.
Okay, I hear you loud and clear.
- Bob will stay put. - I think it's best, sir.
- 巴伯还是不能调职 - 我想那么做是最好的
We really do need to find somebody. Work is starting to pile up.
I've got a stack of documents on my desk this high.
What you should do, toss them in the shredder...
...and claim you never got them.
That's a good one, Bing.
What does a guy have to do to be taken seriously around here?
- Hey. - Okay, I gave him another chance...
- 嘿 - 我再给他一次机会
- ...but Tim has got to go. - But...
- 但提姆非走不可 - 但
No! No, no. He's totally incompetent.
I called the chef who recommended him to me.
He said, "Ha, ha! Gotcha!"
- Okay, but you can't fire him today. - Why not?
- 但别在今天开除他 - 为什么
- Because I'm dumping him today. - What? You said he was sweet.
- 因为今天我要甩掉他 - 你说他很体贴
He is sweet. He's too sweet. He calls me all the time.
"Did you get home from work okay? Did you get out of the shower okay?"
"你平安回家了吗 你的洗澡水够热吗 "
- Just don't pick up your phone. - Then he comes over!
- 别接电话 - 他会亲自过来
"I was worried about you." Ugh, be a man!
So now I'm not allowed to fire him?
You can't fire him and dump him in the same day. He'll kill himself.
I fire him today, you go out with him another week.
Are you kidding? Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself.
你在开玩笑吗 再跟他交往一个星期 我会自杀的
Then we'll both do it today and he'll just have to deal with it.
Okay. But the question is, who's gonna go first?
Whoever goes second is the bitch.
- What do you mean? - The boss that fires a guy...
- 什么 - 开除一个刚刚被甩的男人
...that's just been dumped? Bitch!
And the woman who dumps a guy that's just been fired?
I wanted to do this days ago, so I think I should go first.
Ugh. All right, that makes sense.
...screw you! I'm going first!
- Hey, Toby, you got a sec? - Sure, what's up?
- 托比 - 当然 你有空吗 什么事
I just had a meeting. I was hoping to get transferred up here.
But I found out it's not gonna happen.
Apparently somebody thinks I'm not "11 th-floor material."
Say, uh, who the hell is this Chandler?
What do you think is the better excuse for why I'm not drinking on this date?
Um, "I'm a recovering alcoholic," "I'm a Mormon"...
...or "I got so hammered last night I'm still a little drunk"?
So, what do you want to do tonight?
There's a Ukrainian film at the Angelika that's supposed to be very powerful.
- Interested? - No. No.
- 你想看吗 - 不
But I'll go see a normal-person movie with you.
- Rach, you wanna come? - Oh, no, I can't. I got a date.
- 瑞秋 - 不行 你要一起来吗 我有约会
- Heh. A date? - Yeah. Why, is that weird for you?
- 约会 - 对 怎么了 很奇怪吗
Why, no. It's the opposite of weird. It's, uh... It's regular. It's, uh...
不 一点都不奇怪 那很正常
It's mundane. It's actually a little dull.
It's no Ukrainian film, I'll tell you.
- A date? She's got a date? With who? - I set her up with this actor on my show.
- 她有约会 对方是谁 - 我撮合她跟一个男演员
- You set her up? - No.
- 你帮她牵红线 - 不
- Joey, what were you thinking? - That it would probably be okay...
- 你在想什么 - 那应该没关系…
...because Ross hasn't gone out with Rachel in five years.
Joey, I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about my baby.
Whoever she dates, my baby dates.
- Where is this "actor" taking them? - Hey! I'm an "actor" too.
- 这个"男演员"要带她们去哪里 - 嘿 我也是男演员
I'm not sure. I think they're taking the ferry
to some Italian place on Staten Island.
A ferry? My baby's going on a ferry?
Do you have any idea how dangerous those are?
Aren't we talking about those big boats that go, like, five miles an hour?
Why don't they just jump out of an airplane? That's a fun date.
Or burn each other with matches? That's fun too.
- Hey, Joey. - Hey, Kash.
- 嘿 乔伊 - 凯许
- Uh, hey, Ross, this is Kash. - Hey.
- 罗斯 他就是凯许 - 嘿
- Hey, I hear you're going on a ferry tonight. - Yeah.
- 我听说 今晚你们要去搭渡轮 - 对
Bit of a daredevil, are we?
Hey, you guys, do you think this is too slutty? Hi, Kash.
这件洋装是不是太露了 嗨 凯许
- Hey, Rachel. You ready to go? - Yeah. See you guys later.
- 瑞秋 你准备好了吗 - 是的 待会见
- Okay. Have a great time, you guys. - Thank you.
- 祝你们玩的愉快 - 谢谢
And yes, it is too slutty!
I'm so glad you called. I feel like it's always me calling you.
So, what's up? Is everything okay with Phoebe?
It will be in a minute. Listen.
- Tim, you're a really great guy. - That's because I'm with you.
- 提姆 你真的很棒 - 那是因为我跟你在一起
I'm just... I'm in a place in my life right now where I...
Whoops! So sorry. "This just in." Heh.
It's 911 from the restaurant. That means Monica needs me.
Oh, no, she doesn't! I know what that is. You can stay.
不 不是的 我知道发生了什么事 你可以留下来
I'll miss you too, Pheebs.
And I will be holding you right here.
So, what movie do you wanna see? And not another one I have to read.
I get enough of that from books.
- Books? - All right, car magazines, cereal boxes...
- 书 - 好吧 汽车杂志 玉米片包装…
...but it's, like, enough!
I tell you what, why don't we...?
Why don't we stay. Let's not see a movie. We'll just hang.
Just wait for Rachel to come back from her date?
Hey, if that's what you wanna do, I'm not gonna say no.
Dude, what is going on?
- I just... I have to find out how it went. - Why?
- 我得知道他们之间怎么了 - 为什么
This guy could be my baby's stepfather.
They go on one date and you're worried about them getting married?
I just, I can't believe she's dating.
- What did you think she was gonna do? - I don't know.
- 你觉得她该怎么做呢 - 我不知道
I guess I can't believe any of this is happening.
I always thought when I had another kid, it'd be different.
I love Ben. But every time I drop him off at Carol and Susan's...
...it breaks my heart a little.
I've always had this picture of me and my next wife in bed on Sunday.
My kid comes running in, leaps up on the bed and we all read the paper together.
You know? Maybe fight over the science section.
That's a nice picture. Maybe you can still have that.
No, I can't. Rachel's out with some guy.
My baby went with her.
If anything, that picture keeps moving further away.
Hey, can I ask you something?
In this picture of you and your wife, is your wife Rachel?
Now she doesn't really have a face.
Smoking body, though.
Good call. But the face, Ross, the face isn't Rachel.
说的好 但是 罗斯 她已经不是瑞秋了
No. But, ugh, how much easier would it be if it were?
对 但如果是的话 事情会变得很简单吧
I know, but I don't think that's what she wants.
It's not what I want either.
And I can't force myself to fall in love with her again.
Ross, maybe you need a new picture.
Okay? It's not gonna be what you thought. But no matter what...
...there's gonna be a brand-new little baby. Your baby.
Who cares what the picture looks like?
Hey, tell you what. Let's you and me go out and have some fun.
Huh? Whatever you want. Come on.
- We can catch that Ukrainian film. - No, I said fun.
- 我们还赶得上看乌克兰电影 - 不 我说好玩的事
- Hey, Toby? - Hey, Bobby.
- 嘿 托比 - 嘿 巴比
It's Bob, actually.
You work up here. Can you tell me where Chandler Bing's office is?
Uh, yeah, it's right...
Right there. Let me ask you, why?
Ha, ha, I wanna talk to that bastard, see what his problem is.
Okay, Bob, listen. Uh...
好吧 巴伯 听我说
I'm the reason you didn't get the job.
- Toby, don't. - Bob.
- 托比 不要 - 巴伯
Toby, I'm not gonna let you cover for him.
Anything you say will just get me more upset with Chandler.
Well that puts me in a difficult position.
- I got your page. Is everything okay? - Uh, well, that depends.
- 我收到呼叫了 没事吧 - 那得视情况而定
- How are things with Phoebe? - It's great. Thank you for introducing us.
- 你跟菲比还好吧 - 很好 谢谢你介绍我们认识
Oh, my pleasure. Okay, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
这是我的荣幸 好吧 我得跟你宣布一个坏消息
- Phoebe! - Monica!
- 菲比 - 摩妮卡
- I'm breaking up with you! - You're fired!
- 你被开除了 - 我要跟你分手
- What? - I'm breaking up with you.
- 什么 - 我要跟你分手
- You're fired. - Why?
- 你被开除了 - 为什么
I'm sorry. I'm not ready for a relationship right now.
And I'm sorry too. But, well, I like things done a certain way.
- And the chemistry's just not right. - Ooh, good. The chemistry thing for us too.
- 我们之间的化学反应不对 - 我们也一样
Wow, heh. Um, okay. Um...
I realize I came on a little strong.
But it's only because I think you're so amazing.
I just wanna tell you how much I appreciate you giving me an opportunity here...
...because you're the most talented chef I've ever worked for.
- Tim, wait. Wait. Um... - Yeah?
- 提姆 等一下 - 什么事
I think I spoke too quickly. There's a learning curve with this job.
- Maybe we could try it again. - Really?
- 或许我们能再试一次 - 真的吗
- Because I know I can be better. - Okay.
- 我知道我可以表现的更好 - 好吧
And Tim, I just want to say good luck here.
- Hello. Ha, ha. - Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨
Uh, how was the date?
Well, I'm alone and I just bought $15 worth of candy bars. What do you think?
- Huh. What happened? - Made the mistake...
- 发生了什么事 - 我…
...of telling him that I was pregnant.
- He didn't, uh, take it so well? - Well, better than you.
- 他不能接受 - 他的反应比你好
- But still not what you want. - Oh?
- 但那仍不是你要的 - 喔
Yeah. He got all weird and sputtery. Then he said, uh:
对 他真的是吓坏了 然后他说
"I hear those hemorrhoids are a bitch."
- He sounds swell. - Doesn't he?
- 说的好 - 是吗
Hey, you want a little cheering up?
- Yes. Okay. - Sit down.
- 好 - 坐下
Guess whose middle name is Muriel?
- Chandler M. Bing. - Yu-huh.
- 钱德宾的字是马利欧 - 啊哈
- I'm sorry about your date. - It's all right.
- 我很遗憾你的约会没有成功 - 没事的
I guess I'm just done with the whole dating thing.
Just one more thing in my life that is suddenly completely different.
- This is hard. - Yeah, I know.
- 这真的很难 - 我了解
On the other hand, in, um...
In about seven months you're gonna have something...
...that you're gonna love more than any guy you've ever gone out with.
Just wait. Wait until, uh...
Wait until the first time your baby grabs your finger.
- You wanna grab some coffee? - No. I'm gonna go eat 10 candy bars.
- 你要喝杯咖啡吗 - 不 我要去吃掉10根棒棒糖
- I thought I cheered you up. - Oh, you did.
- 我还以为我让你心情变好了 - 没错
- There are 20 in here. - Right.
- 我刚刚买了20根 - 好吧
- Good night. - Good night.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Ross? - Yeah?
- 罗斯 - 是吗
Hey, it's Mona. From the wedding.
- How are you? - I'm good, except, um...
- 你好吗 - 我很好
...you still owe me a dance.
- Oh, that's right. - Mm.
- 没错 - 嗯
Well, uh, would you be interested in seeing a Ukrainian film?
Oh, you're serious. Sure.
Great. Well, uh...
I think I might need one more cup of coffee.
- Sure, uh, let me get it for you. - Okay.
- 没问题 我去帮你拿 - 好
- What the hell are you doing? - I just found out this is Chandler's office.
- 你到底在做什么 - 这是钱德的办公室
Come on, Toby. Give me a hand!
来吧 托比 快来帮我