老友记 第九季 Friends Season 9 第1集: 无人求婚 The One Where No One Proposes

上映日期: 2,002

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
Joey?
乔伊?
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Okay.
我答应你
So...
那么…
...I guess we should make it official, huh?
我想我们应该要正式点 对吧?
Look, Rach, I...
听着 瑞秋 我
Hey, Ross is here! Hey, look, it's my good friend Ross!
嘿 罗斯来了 嘿 瞧我的好朋友罗斯来了
- Hey, Ross. - Hey, Joey.
- 嘿 罗斯 - 嘿 乔伊
- Hey, you. - Hey, you.
- 嘿 你好 - 嘿 你好
And he brought flowers! Thanks, Ross. I'm really more of a candy kind of guy.
还有花耶 谢了 罗斯 我比较是那种会送糖果的人
You're weird today.
你今天真诡异
Listen, I wanted to talk to you about something.
我有事想跟你谈
Yeah. Actually, I kind of need to talk to you too.
事实上 我也需要跟你谈谈
- Joey, could you give us a minute? - No.
- 乔伊 你可以回避一下吗?- 办不到
- What? - I'm sorry. I meant, "No."
- 什么?- 我很抱歉 我是说做不到
Hi. Hey, look who's here.
嘿 瞧瞧谁来了
Where's my granddaughter? I've been practicing my magic tricks.
我的孙女在哪呢?我一直在练习变魔术
He pulled a quarter out of my ear.
他从我耳后变出一个铜板
- Hey, where's Mom? - She went to pick up Aunt Liddy.
- 嘿 妈呢?- 她去接莉蒂阿姨
Aunt Liddy's coming? That means we get $5 each!
莉蒂阿姨要来?那我们又可以有钱拿咯
So when do I get to meet Emma and show her this:
我何时才可以见到艾玛 然后表演这个给她看呢?
Okay, wow.
好耶 哇
Emma's in the nursery. I'll take you now if you want.
艾玛在育婴室 如果你要 我现在就带你去
- But I really want to talk to you. - I know. I still need to talk to you.
- 但是我真的想要跟你谈谈 - 我知道 我也要跟你谈谈
But before you guys do that, I need to talk to you.
但是在你们谈之前 我需要跟你谈谈
And Ross, I need to talk to you.
还有罗斯 我需要跟你谈谈
- And I need to talk to you. - About what?
- 而我需要跟你谈谈 - 谈什么?
To see if you know what these guys are talking about.
看你知不知道他们是要谈什么
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.cc
Isn't she beautiful?
她真是漂亮
Look at her, my first grandchild.
瞧瞧她 我第一个孙子
What about Ben?
那班算什么?
Well, of course, Ben. I meant my first granddaughter.
哦 班 当然也是 我指的是我的第一个孙女
Have you thought any more about you and Rachel?
- 你有想过跟瑞秋之间的可能性吗?- 有啊…
Yeah, actually I was gonna talk to her when you guys came in the room.
事实上当你们进来时我本来正要问她
That's so exciting! Wow. You could've done that with us there.
真是太好了 哇 即使我们在 你也可以开口啊
- Yeah, right. - Sure. Okay.
- 是啊 没错 - 当然 是啊
You can touch yourself in front of us, but you can't talk to Rachel.
你能在我们面前自摸 却不能在我们面前跟瑞秋谈
What? When have I ever touched myself in front of you guys?
什么?我何时在你们面前摸过我自己?
Oh, please. Just before, when you were asleep in the lounge.
哦 拜托 就在不久前当你在客厅睡着时
That Armenian family was watching you instead of the TV.
那些亚美尼亚人都不看电视反而在看你
That reminds me. That Mr. Hazmegian still has my Game Boy.
这倒提醒了我 我的任天堂还在贺斯梅先生那里
- Chandler, can I talk to you for a second? - Sure.
- 钱德 我可以跟你谈一下吗?- 当然
Dude, I just did something terrible.
兄弟 我刚做了一件很糟糕的事
That was you? I thought it was Jack.
原来是你做的 我以为是杰克
No, no. That was Jack. Rachel thinks I asked her to marry me.
不 那件事是杰克干的 瑞秋以为我跟她求婚
- What? Why does she think that? - Because it kind of looked like I did.
- 什么?她为什么会那样以为呢?- 因为看起来好像是我跟她求婚了
Again, what?
再说一次 什么?
Okay, I was down on one knee with the ring in my hand...
好啦 我单膝跪在地上手中拿着戒指…
As we all are at some point during the day.
像每个男人在一天当中的某个时候都会做的
It wasrt my ring. It fell out of Ross' jacket...
那不是我的戒指是从罗斯的夹克掉出来的
...and when I knelt down to pick it up, Rachel thought I was proposing.
然后当我蹲下去要把它捡起来时 瑞秋以为我是在求婚
Ross had a ring? And he was gonna propose?
罗斯准备了戒指?他要求婚?
- I guess. - And you did it first?
- 我想是吧 - 而你抢在他之前先做了?
This is gonna kill him. You know how much he loves to propose.
他会很不爽的 你明知道他有多爱求婚这档事
I know. I know. It's awful.
我知道 这真是太糟糕了
Well, what did she say?
那她怎么回答呢?
She said, "Yes."
她答应了
Does Ross know?
罗斯知道吗?
Oh, my God. What the hell am I gonna tell him?
哦 我的天啊 我该怎么告诉他呢?
- Maybe you don't have to tell him. - I like that. Yeah.
- 或许你根本不用告诉他 - 正合我意
If you clear things up with Rachel, Ross never needs to find out.
如果你先去跟瑞秋解释清楚罗斯就永远不需要知道了
But you have to do it before he hears about it and kicks your ass.
但你必须在他发现而痛扁你之前赶快行动
All right, let's not get carried away.
好吧 我们不要分心了
I want a baby.
我想要个小孩
Honey, we've been over this. I need to be facing the other way.
亲爱的 我们已经讨论过了 我必须要先转过来才行
If we have sex again, it'll double our chances of getting pregnant.
如果我们再做爱 那我怀孕的机率就会增加一倍
- I think that closet's still available. - I am so tired.
- 我想那问更衣室现在还是没有人 - 我好累哦
- Yeah, okay, but no foreplay. - Deal!
- 好啦 但是说好没有前戏 - 没问题[
Dad, seriously!
爸 拜托
You know, you really should see someone about that.
你应该要找医生检查看看了
Noted.
知道了
I wanna go talk to Rachel for a minute. Are you gonna be okay alone for a bit?
我要去找瑞秋谈谈 你自己一个人在这里没问题吧
Are you kidding me? I could stay and look at her forever.
你在开玩笑吗?我可以日不转睛的看着她
Actually...
事实上…
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
- I think I just got engaged. - Oh, my God! He did it?
- 我想我刚订婚了 - 喔 天啊 他求婚了
What? Did you know he was gonna ask me?
什么?你知道他要求婚吗?
Are you kidding? I'm, like, the one who talked him into it.
你在开玩笑吗?我就是那个怂恿他的人
I like to think of myself as the puppet master of the group.
我喜欢当我们这群人的玩偶操纵大师
- And you really think this is a good idea? - I just talked him into it.
- 你真认为这是个好主意吗?- 我才刚怂恿了他
Don't tell me I have to do you too?
别连你也要我怂恿才行
- The puppet master gets tired, people. - Okay.
- 玩偶操纵大师也是会累的 拜托 - 好吧
I don't know. It just doesn't feel right.
我不知道 总觉得怪怪的
Why? You two are so meant to be together. Everybody thinks so.
为什么?你们俩是注定要在一起的 大家都这么认为
Really? Even Ross?
真的?即使罗斯也是这样想?
Especially Ross.
罗斯更是这样想
Hey, Pheebs. You know what? I'll come back later.
嘿 菲比 我等一下再回来
Wow. Kind of a full house here.
哇 这里真是拥挤
I guess I'll just... I'll come back.
我想 我等一下再回来
There he goes. Your fiance.
他走了 你的未婚夫
I guess so.
我想是啊
Although he does play with himself in his sleep.
不过他会在睡着的时候自模
I can't say I'm surprised.
我一点也不惊讶
- Dad, what are you doing? - There are people in there having sex.
- 爸 你在做什么?- 有两个人在里面做爱
It can't be me. I'm standing right here.
不可能是我 我人站在这里
- Wanna peek? - No!
- 想要偷看吗?- 不要
Come on.
别这样
You know what? I don't like you without Mom.
你知道吗?我讨厌妈不在你身边
Come on.
走吧
We're not peeking?
我们不偷看吗?
Well, I'm peeking.
我还是要偷看
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊
Hello, sir. You know Monica.
您好 您认识莫妮卡的
- Hey, is it okay to come in? - Of course.
- 嘿 可以进来吗?- 当然可以
Joey, this ring, I... It's beautiful. I love it.
乔伊 这个戒指 我… 真是太美了 我好喜欢
Yeah. Look, Rach, there's something I gotta tell you.
是啊 听着 瑞秋 有件事我必须要告诉你
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Are you ready to try nursing again? - Yeah. Hi, Emma.
- 你准备好要再试喂母乳了吗?- 是啊 嗨 艾玛
Why do you think she won't take my breast?
你想她为什么不吸我的奶呢?
It's all right. It takes babies a while to get it.
没关系的 婴儿需要一点时间适应
- But don't worry, it'll happen. - Okay.
- 不过别担心 她会吸的 - 好吧
Okay, sweetie, you can do it. Just open up and put it in your mouth.
好的 甜心 你可以办得到的张开嘴巴 然后把它放到嘴里
Dear Lord.
救命啊 上帝
- I'm sorry, honey, what were you saying? - Yeah, look, I think that...
- 我很抱歉 亲爱的 你刚说什么?- 哦 对 听着 我想…
Because, look! She's pulling away again.
因为 瞧 她又转开了
Do you think my nipples are too big for her mouth?
会不会是我的乳头对她而言太大了呢?
She looks scared. Doesrt she look scared?
她像是被吓到了 她看起来是不是像被吓到了呢?
You know, I don't really know her.
你知道的 我跟她又不是很熟
Why don't we try massaging the breast to stimulate the flow?
我们试试看按摩胸部来刺激乳汁分泌
- Okay. - Are you kidding me?
- 好的 - 你在逗我吗?
This is so frustrating. Why doesn't she want my breast?
真是好沮丧 她为什么不喜欢我的奶呢?
I don't know! Maybe she's crazy!
我不知道 或许她发疯了
- Hey, wait up. - Hi.
- 嘿 等一下 - 嗨
Congratulations.
恭喜了
I didn't want to say anything in front of Joey. I didn't know if he knew.
我不想在乔伊面前说我不知道他是否知道
What? That we had a baby? Now let's give him a little credit.
什么?他不知道我们有了小孩吗?我们别太低估他了
Although he did eat a piece of plastic fruit earlier.
虽然他在稍早才吃了一个塑胶水果
No, no, that you and Rachel are engaged.
不 我是说你跟瑞秋订婚的事
- What? - Oh, it's a secret?
- 什么?- 哦 那是秘密吗?
Goody. Yes! We haven't done the secret thing in a long time.
太棒了 我们很久都没有玩秘密游戏了
Phoebe, there is no secret, okay? I didn't propose.
菲比 没有什么秘密 好吗?我没有求婚
Are you lying?
你在说谎吗?
Is this like that time you tried to convince us you were a doctor?
是不是又跟上次一样要骗我们你是医生(博士)?
I am a doctor!
我的确是博士
You know what? I'm just gonna go and talk to Rachel myself.
你知道吗?我要自己去跟瑞秋谈
All right. Well, me too.
好吧 我也是
- Well, should we wake her up? - No. No. Come on, let her sleep.
- 要不要叫醒她?- 不 别这样 让她睡
- She's so exhausted. - And so engaged.
- 她真的是累坏了 - 而且真的是订婚了
Oh, my God. She thinks we're engaged!
哦 我的天 她以为我们订婚了
Why? Why, why would she think we're engaged?
为什么?她为什么认为我们订婚了呢?
Perhaps because you gave her an engagement ring?
或许是因为你给了她订婚戒指吗?
You know, Ross, doctors are supposed to be smart.
你知道的 罗斯 博士应该要是很聪明的
- I didn't give her that ring. - You didn't?
- 我没有给她那个戒指 - 你没有吗?
- No! - So whose ring is it?
- 没有 - 那是谁的戒指呢?
It's mine.
是我的
- Is it an engagement ring? - Yes.
- 那是订婚戒指吗?- 是啊
- But you didn't give it to her? - No.
- 但是你并没有拿给她?- 没有
- But you were going to propose? - No!
- 但你本来是要求婚的?- 不是
I might be losing interest in this.
我可能对这件事没兴趣了
Look. Look, my mom gave me that ring...
听着 我妈给我那个戒指
...because she wanted me to propose to Rachel.
是因为她要我跟瑞秋求婚
But all I wanted to do was see...
但是我只想要知道…
...if she maybe, kind of wanted to start things up again.
她是否愿意再重新开始
What beautiful lukewarm sentiment.
不冷不热的情感可真是美好啊
I didn't want to rush into anything. It seemed like she didn't want to either.
我不想要冲动行事 看起来她也不想要那样
But I don't understand how any of this happened.
但我不了解这是怎么发生的
What, did she find the ring in my jacket, assume I was gonna propose...
是她在我夹克找到戒指 然后就认为我要求婚…
...throw it on and just start telling people?
便急着戴上戒指 向大家宣布吗?
No, no. She said you actually proposed to her.
不 她说你有向她求婚
Well, I didn't! I didn't propose!
我没有 我没有求婚
Unless...
除非…
Did I?
我有吗?
I haven't slept in 40 hours and...
我已经四十个小时没睡而…
It does sound like something I would do.
这听起来的确是我会做的事
Look, we can't stay in here forever.
听着 我们不能永远待在这里
It's just, I still can't believe that my dad saw us having sex.
我只是不敢相信我爸看到我们在做爱
He didn't make it to one of my piano recitals, but this he sees!
我的钢琴独奏会他连一次也没去 但他却看到这个
This is okay. We're all adults here. There's nothing to be ashamed of.
没关系的 我们都是大人了 没有什么好害羞的
Now, let's put our underwear in our pockets and walk out the door.
现在 我们把内裤放到口袋里 然后走出去
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸
- I can still call you that, right? - Of course. I'll always be your dad.
- 我还是可以叫你爸 对吧?- 当然 我永远都是你爸
I just want you to know that what you witnessed in there, that wasrt for fun.
我只想让你知道 你在那里所看到的并非为了好玩而己
- It wasrt fun? - Why, why, why would you...?
- 不好玩吗?- 为什么 为什么你
Look, I just don't want you to think...
我只是不想让你认为…
...that we're animals who do it whenever we want.
我们像动物一样 爱怎么做就怎么做
Well, I don't think that.
我不会那样想的
Before today, I never thought of you two having sex at all.
在今天之前 我从未想过你们会做爱
It was a simpler time.
还是以前较简单
The truth is, Dad, we're trying.
事实上是 爸 我们正在努力
- What? - Yeah, we're trying to get pregnant.
- 什么?- 是啊 我们正在努力要怀孕
Oh, my God, this is so exciting.
哦 我的天啊 这真是太好了
Well, get back in there! I'll guard the door!
那再进去里面 我来看门
That's okay, Dad, we can wait until later.
没关系 爸 我们可以等
Whoa! I don't think so. Arert you ovulating?
哇 我可不这么认为 你不是正在排卵吗?
Daddy!
You gotta get at it, princess.
你要把握时机 小公主
When your mother and I were trying to conceive you...
当你妈跟我试着要怀你的时候…
...whenever she was ovulating, bam, we did it!
只要她在排卵 我们就做
That's how I got my bad hip.
这就是为什么我的臀部会不好
That's funny. This conversation's how I got the bullet hole in my head.
真好笑 这个对话就是关于我的头怎样被一颗子弹穿过
This one time I had my knee up on the sink, and your mother was...
有一次我把膝盖放到洗手台上 而你妈…
I don't think we need to hear the specific positions you and Mom had sex.
我想我们不需要知道你跟妈的特殊姿势
You're right. This is about your positions.
没错 应该要讨论你们的姿势才对
Now, what I saw in the closet is not the optimum position...
我刚在更衣室里面看到的 并非
...for conceiving a child.
最佳受孕姿势
- Although it might feel good. - I don't feel good right now.
- 虽然那感觉可能会很棒 - 我现在一点也感觉不出来
But pleasure is important, and it helps if the woman has an orgasm.
但是快感是很重要的 而且如果女人有高潮是会有帮助的
You up to the task, sailor?
你要接受任务了吗?小子
- Hey. - Hey. Oh, I need to tell you something.
- 嘿 - 嘿 哦 我需要告诉你一件事
Well, now's a good time. I'm on my way to have my ears cut off.
现在就正是时候我正要去把我的耳朵切掉
Joey asked me to marry him.
乔伊要我嫁给他
- What? - Joey proposed to me.
- 什么?- 乔伊向我求婚
- Is he crazy? You just had Ross' baby! - Well, I said yes.
- 他疯了吗?你才刚生下罗斯的孩子 - 我答应了
What, are you crazy? You just had Ross' baby!
什么?你疯了吗?你才刚生下罗斯的孩子
It's so inappropriate. No, it is worse than that. It is wrong.
这真是太不配了 不 这更糟 这是不对的
It is bigger than mine!
而且比我的还大
I know. Days of our Lives, thank you very much.
我知道 《我们的日子》真是太感谢电视了
- You can't marry him. - Why not?
- 你不能嫁给他 - 为什么不能?
Come on, I don't want to do this alone, and he's such a sweet guy.
我不想要一个人苦撑 而且他是个好人
And he loves me so much.
而且他很爱我
Well, do you love him?
那你爱他吗?
Sure.
当然
- Sure? - Yeah, I mean, whatever.
- 当然?- 是啊 我是说 随便啦
Honey, the question is...
亲爱的 问题是
...do you really want to marry Joey?
你是真的想嫁给乔伊吗?
No.
不是
No, I don't.
不 我不想
Could you be a dear and go tell him?
你可以好心一点帮我去告诉他吗?
You still haven't told Rachel you werert proposing?
你还没有告诉瑞秋你不是在求婚?
No. She had the ring on...
还没有 她戴上了戒指
...she seemed so excited, and then she took her breast out.
她看起来很兴奋 然后她露出胸部
Joey, you have to tell her what's going on. And what did it look like?
乔伊 你得要告诉她事实真相 胸部看起来怎样?
I didn't look at it.
我没有看到
The stupid baby's head was blocking most of it.
被那笨小孩的头挡住了
Go and tell Rachel right now, before Ross finds out.
在罗斯发现之前 马上去跟瑞秋说
Look, it's not that easy. She said she wanted to marry me.
听着 事情没那么简单 她说她想要嫁给我
I don't want to hurt her.
我不想要伤害她
Okay, look, just do it gently.
好啦 听着 反正就是温和地告诉她
You're right.
你说的没错
You're right. I'll go tell her now before Ross finds out, and I'll be gentle.
没错 我得在罗斯知道之前赶快告诉她 我会温和地告诉她
I can do that. I am a gentle person.
我办得到的 我是个温和的人
By the way, two people screwing in there if you want to check that out.
对了 有两个人在那里面胡搞 你可以瞧瞧
Hey.
Hey.
Listen, I heard about the engagement.
我听说订婚的事了
Surprised?
惊讶吧?
And confused.
而且很困惑
Rach, sweetie...
瑞秋 甜心
...I didn't propose to you.
我没有向你求婚
I know.
我知道
I don't think you do.
我想你不知道
You didn't propose to me.
你没有向我求婚
Joey did.
是乔伊向我求婚
Poor baby, you're so tired.
可怜的宝贝 你累坏了
Rach, I didn't propose to you.
瑞秋 我没有向你求婚
Joey didn't propose to you.
乔伊没有向你求婚
And Chandler didn't propose to you.
钱德也没有向你求婚
You didn't propose to me.
你没有向我求婚
Chandler didn't propose to me.
钱德没有向我求婚
But Joey did.
但是乔伊有
Joey proposed to you?
乔伊跟你求婚?
- I can come back. - Wait. Wait. Wait.
- 我可以等一下再回来 - 等一下 等一下
- Joey, did you propose to her? - No.
- 乔伊 你有跟她求婚吗?- 没有
- Yes, you did. - Actually, technically, I didn't.
- 你有 - 事实上 技术上而言 我没有
- Well, then, why did you give me a ring? - Wait.
- 那你为什么给我戒指呢?- 等一下
- You gave her the ring? - No, and I did not ask her to marry me.
- 你给她戒指?- 木有 而且我也没向她求婚
- Yes, you did. - No, I didn't.
- 有 你有 - 不 我没有
- Yes, you did. - No, I didn't.
- 你有 - 我没有
Yes, you did, and don't you say you didn't!
你有 别再说你没有了
He was right there. He got down on one knee and he proposed.
他就在这里 单膝跪下来 然后跟我求婚
- You were down on one knee? - Yeah, that looks bad.
- 你跪了下去?- 是啊 逊毙了
But I didn't propose.
但是我并没有求婚
- Then what did happen? - Yeah, what did happen?
- 那到底是怎么回事?- 是啊 到底是怎么回事?
Okay, the ring fell on the floor, and I went down to pick it up...
是这样的 戒指掉到了地上 然后我蹲下去捡…
...and you thought I was proposing.
然后你就以为我是在求婚
Yeah, but you said, "Will you marry me? "
但是你有说"嫁给我好吗?"
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
- 不 我没说 - 有 你有
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did. Oh, my God, you didn't.
- 不 我没有 - 有 你有 哦 天啊 你并没有
- Why didn't you tell me that before? - Well, I tried...
- 你为什么不早点说呢?- 我有试着…
...but people kept coming in, and then you took your breast out.
但是一直有人打断 然后你又露出胸部
You saw her breast?
你看到她的胸部了?
I'll tell you about it later. Be cool.
我待会再告诉你 冷静点
Then what the hell were you doing with an engagement ring?
那你拿个戒指干什么呢?
It wasrt my ring! It's Ross' ring.
那不是我的戒指 是罗斯的
That's why I felt so bad, Rach, because he was gonna propose.
这就是为什么我好难过 瑞秋因为本来是他要求婚的
What? !
什么?
You were gonna propose to me?
你本来要跟我求婚?
No.
没有
Well, this is awkward.
哦 这真是尴尬
But I was going to see if, you know, maybe you wanted to start dating again.
但是我本来是要问你是否愿意再重新开始
- But that, I mean, that was all, Rach. - Dude, step up. I proposed.
- 但是 只不过是这样 瑞秋 - 老兄 加点油吧 我都求婚了
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
That's right. There's a lot going on here, and I think I ate some bad fruit earlier.
没错 发生太多事了 我想我一定是吃了什么坏掉的水果
Hey, she just woke up. She's hungry. Why don't we give this another try?
嘿 她刚醒来 而且饿了 我们再来试试看吧
I can't believe you told her I was gonna propose.
我不敢相信你竟然告诉她我要求婚
- I can't believe you're not gonna. - Hey, I am not gonna rush into anything.
- 我不敢相信你并没有要求婚 - 嘿 我不想要急着做什么
Yeah, dude, I totally understand.
是啊 老兄 我完全可以理解
Usually after I have a baby with a woman, I like to slow things down!
通常在我跟一个女人生了小孩之后 我也会想要放慢脚步的
- Oh, my God! - What?
- 哦 天啊 - 怎样?
She's doing it! She's breast-feeding!
她在吸了 她在吸奶了
It's beautiful.
真是太美妙了
- I'll come back for her later. - Thank you.
- 我等一下再回来 - 谢谢
- Wow, this feels weird. - What, good weird?
- 哇 感觉真奇怪 - 怎样 是好的奇怪吗?
Wonderful weird.
棒透了的奇怪
You know what, you guys? I'm gonna go too.
你们知道吗?我也要走了
And I'm sorry about everything.
我很抱歉
- Honey, don't worry, it was my mistake. - No, Rach, I should've told you sooner.
- 亲爱的 别担心 是我的错 - 不 瑞秋 我应该早点告诉你的
It's just that...
只不过…
Man, that kid is going to town!
天啊 这熊孩子真是厉害啊i
She's perfect.
她真是完美
We're so lucky.
我们真幸运
We really are.
我们真的很幸运
Look, I know it's not a proposal, and I don't know where you are...
听着 我知道这不是求婚 而且我也不知道你的意思如何
...but with everything that's been going on and with Emma, I'm...
但是有了艾玛之后一切的事 我…
- I've been feeling... - Yeah, I know.
- 我一直感到… 是的 我知道
I've been feeling...
我一直感到…
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 是吗?- 是啊
Okay, well, that... Wow, okay, well...
好的 那么 那… 哇 好的 那么
Then maybe at least we can talk about us again?
那么或许我们可以再考虑在一起?
Yeah. Maybe.
是啊 或许
Well, good. Okay.
那 很好 好的
I kind of think, you know, if we, if...
我有点想 你知道的 如果我们 如果…
You're wearing the ring.
你手上戴着戒指
What's that?
你说什么?
And you told Phoebe you were engaged.
你告诉菲比你订婚了
I'm sorry, what?
很抱歉 你说什么?
When you thought Joey proposed...
当你以为乔伊是在求婚…
...did you say yes?
你有答应吗?
Kids, I spoke to a doctor and picked up these pamphlets on how to get pregnant.
孩子们 我跟医生谈过 拿了这些怀孕须知的传单给你们
- Hey, Dad. - Hi.
- 嗨 爸 - 嗨
Sorry to bother you again, but could you pass my pamphlets back?
很抱歉再打扰你们 但是可不可以把我的传单递出来呢?
Thank you.
谢谢