老友记 第九季 Friends Season 9 第16集: 隆胸 The One With The Boob Job

上映日期: 2,002

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
Have you seen our bank statement? Can this be right?
你有看过我们的银行对帐单了吗?没错吗?
I know. God, I haven't seen my savings take a hit like this...
就是嘛 天啊 从我小时候双层夹心饼上市之后…
since I was a kid and they came up with Double Stuf Oreos.
我的存款就没这么少过
- What happened to all of our money? - Well, I'm not sure exactly what they did...
- 我们的钱跑哪去了呢? - 我不清楚他们做了什么…
but I'm inclined to blame Enron.
但是我倾向于责怪恩隆案
Well, I guess with you doing the internship...
我想是因为你在做实习工作
we're just spending more than we're bringing in.
我们花的比赚的还多
Yeah, maybe I should quit and get a job that pays.
是啊 或许我应该辞掉 然后找个有薪水的工作
But you're finally doing something that you love.
但是你终于找到你喜欢的工作了
I mean, I can't ask you to give that up.
我是说 我不能要求你放弃
Although it would be nice if the thing that you loved was, you know, finding gold.
不过如果你喜欢做的事 是淘金 那就会好多了
You know what? I think we're making too big a deal out of this.
我觉得我们太小题大作了
Okay? So we pay our bills late this month.
好 我们这个月会比较紧
Maybe next month, we cut back on a few things.
下个月我们就节省一些开销
And maybe we start eating out of Joey's refrigerator for a change.
而且或许我们可以改变一下 到乔伊家的冰箱找食物
You're a chef. What can you make out of baking soda and beer?
你是厨师 你可以用苏打粉跟啤酒做出什么呢?
All right. Worst-case scenario is, we borrow some money from my parents.
最糟糕的情况下 我们只好跟我父母借钱
No, we're not borrowing money.
不行 我们不借钱
- Why not? - Because we don't do that. We are Bings.
- 为什么不行? - 因为我们不那样做 我们是宾家的人
If there's one thing my father taught me, it was...
我爸有教过我
well, to always knock before going into the pool house.
在进入撞球间时一定要先敲门
But the other thing was, never borrow money.
还有 永远都不要借钱
Wow, I had no idea you had this much pride.
我不知道你是如此有荣誉感
That's right, I do. I am your man.
没错 我就是 我是你男人
And I'm gonna get us through this situation...
我会让我们度过难关的
even if it means you working twice as hard.
就算要你加倍努力工作也是
- I'm gonna go. - Why?
- 我要回去了 - 为什么?
I haven't been home in a couple days and I need to get more clothes.
我有好几天没有回家了 而且我需要多拿几件衣服
You don't have to go. I have something that'll fit you.
你不用回去 我有衣服可以给你穿
I put that tube top on as a joke.
我穿女生的紧身衣是为了好玩
- I want you to stay. - I want to stay too.
- 我想要你留下来 - 我也想要留下来
But I've got as much use out of these boxers as I can.
但是我已经不能再穿这几件内裤了
- Why don't you turn them inside... - Done it.
- 为什么不反过来再穿呢? - 已经反过了
- I'll be back in a couple of hours. - All right. I'll miss you.
- 我几个小时之后就回来 - 好吧 我会想你的
Me too.
我也是
You know what? I just realized something. I don't want to go home.
你知道吗?我刚惊觉到一件事 我不想要回家
- Great! Okay, I'll go get the tube top. - No, no, what I mean is...
- 太好了 好的 我去拿紧身衣 - 不 我的意思是…
- I hate going back to my apartment now. - Mm-hm.
- 我不喜欢回去自己的公寓 - 嗯
Partly because I live above a known crack den...
一方面是因为我住在一间脏乱的小房间里面
but, you know, mostly because when I'm there, I really miss you.
但是 主要是因为我回去的时候 我真的好想你
So...
所以…
do you want to move in together?
你想不想搬一起住呢?
Wow, Mike Hannigan...
哇 麦克汉尼根
you sure know how to make a girl say "Hell, yeah."
你倒是挺清楚要如何 让女生说"好"
- So we're doing it? - Yeah, let's do it. Let's live together.
- 那我们要这样做吗? - 好啊 就这样做 我们- 起住
Wow. We're really gonna move in together?
我们真的要同居吗?
Yeah.
是啊
I've always wanted to live with a guy.
我一直都想要跟男生同居
Pick up your socks. Put down the toilet seat.
袜子捡起来 马桶坐垫放下来
No, we are not having sex anymore.
不 我再也不跟你做爱了
It's gonna be fun.
一定会很好玩
- Hey, JOEY- - Hey.
- 嘿 乔伊 - 嘿
Listen, I need to know that what I'm about to ask you...
听着 我需要你保证 我接下来要问你的事…
will never get back to Chandler.
不会被钱德知道
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it myself.
如果说我没有想过那件事 我就是在说谎
But Chandler is my best friend. It would be wrong.
但是钱德是我最好的朋友 那是不对的
Good, but wrong.
感觉不错 却是不对的
Okay, first of all, it would be great.
好的 首先 感觉会是棒透了
But that's not what I'm here to talk to you about. I need to borrow money.
但那不是我想跟你说的事 我需要跟你借钱
Oh, I don't know, Monica. You know...
喔 我不知道 摩妮卡 你知道的
lending friends money is always a mistake.
借钱给朋友不是什么好事
- But Chandler lent you money. - And he would tell you it was a mistake.
- 但钱德借过你钱 - 而他也会告诉你那不是什么好事
Come on, I just... I need it for some rent and some other bills.
别这样 我只是… 我需要付房租跟一些帐单
Oh, well... Well, how much?
多少钱呢?
- Two thousand dollars? - Two thousand dollars?
- 两千块 - 两千块?
What do you think I am, a soap-opera star?
你以为我是谁?肥皂剧明星吗?
- Yeah. - That's right, I am.
- 是啊 - 没错 我就是
- Hi, you guys. - Hey.
- 嗨 你们好 - 嘿
- What's in the bag? - You know how Emma started crawling?
- 袋子里面是什么? - 你们都知道艾玛已经开始会爬了
I realized that this place is very unsafe for a baby...
我发现这地方对婴儿而言 是很不安全的
so I went to the store and I got some stuff to baby-proof the apartment.
所以我去店里买了一些东西 来让公寓更适合婴儿活动
Oh, God, baby-proofing.
喔 天啊 适合婴儿
Why is it such a big deal now? You know, when I was a kid, it was like:
有什么了不起的呢?我小的时候 常常都…
"Whoops, Joey fell down the stairs."
"哇 乔伊跌下楼梯了"
Or, "Whoops, Joey electrocuted himself again."
或是"哇 乔伊又电到自己了"
Anyway, um, are you going to get a handyman to install this stuff?
你要找人帮忙安装这些东西吗?
- No, I was just gonna do it myself. - Ha, ha.
- 不 我自己来就行了 - 哈 哈
- You're gonna do it'? - Yeah. Why?
- 你要自己来? - 是啊 不行吗?
- You don't think a woman can do this? - Women can. You can't.
- 你觉得女人不可能自己做吗? - 女人可以 你不行
Monica, will you please tell Joey that he is a pig.
摩妮卡 可以请你告诉乔伊 他是猪吗?
- You're a pig. And you can't do this. - What?
- 你是猪 而你不会做 - 什么?
What? Come on, I found the hardware store all by myself.
别这样 我自己找到五金店的
The hardware store's right down the street.
那间店就在街尾
There is a hardware store right down the street?
街尾就有一间五金店吗?
Hey, you guys? Okay, we've got great news.
嘿 各位 我们有好消息要宣布
- Phoebe and I are moving in together. - Congratulations.
- 菲比跟我要一起同居了 - 恭喜了
I know, it's so exciting. You know, I've never lived with a guy before.
我知道 好兴奋 我从来都没有跟男生同居过
Well, it's just like living with a girl, only they don't steal your makeup.
嗯 那就像跟女生一起住一样 只是他们不会偷用你的化妆品
Unless they're playing "This ls What My Sister Would Look Like."
除非他们是在玩 "我妹妹就是长这样"
Yeah, she's not so cute.
是啊 她不太可爱
- I'm gonna go to the bathroom. - Well, you put down the toilet seat.
- 我要上洗手间 - 上完把马桶坐垫放下来
Yes, dear.
是的 亲爱的
- Is that a bit you guys do? - Uh-huh. We're playing you two.
- 那是你们在玩的游戏吗? - 是啊 我们在模仿你们俩个
We don't do that. Tell her we don't do that.
我们没有那样 告诉她我们没有
Yes, dear.
我们有 亲爱的
I can't believe you're moving in together. That's gre... I'm happy for you guys.
不敢相信你们要同居了 我真替你们高兴
- I hear wedding bells. - Monica, slow down, okay?
- 我听到婚礼进行曲了 - 摩妮卡 别急好吗?
I'm just excited to be living with him.
我只是很兴奋要跟他一起住而已
You know, I mean, I don't know...
你知道的 我是说 我不知道…
can I see someday being married to Mike? Sure. Yeah.
我能预见有天跟麦克结婚吗?是的 当然
You know, I could picture myself walking down the aisle...
我可以想像自己 穿着婚纱走在红毯上
in a wedding dress that highlights my breasts in an obvious yet classy way.
婚纱以很明显 但高雅的方式 集中突出我的胸部
But do I want that house in Connecticut, you know, near the good schools...
但问我想不想要在康乃狄克州 有好学区的房子…
where Mike and I could send little Sophie and Mike Jr.?
让麦克跟我送我们的 小苏菲跟小麦克去上学?
Oh, my God, I do.
喔 我的天 我好想
Phoebe, I had no idea you were so conventional.
菲比 我不晓得你是这么传统的人
I know. I guess I am.
我想我是的
Oh, my God, load up the Volvo, I want to be a soccer mom.
我的天 开着富豪汽车 大包小包的 我要变成足球妈妈了
- You ready to go? - Yeah, you bet, roomie.
- 你准备好要走了吗? - 当然好罗 新室友
Don't you mean "groomie"?
你是说"新郎"吧
- What are you talking about? - Please.
- 你在说什么? - 拜托
These guys. We haven't even moved in yet...
我们都还没一起住
and they have us picking out china patterns.
而他们就要我们选结婚礼物了
China patterns!
结婚礼物
This is easy. "Can't do this..."
这很容易的 "你不行…"
Wow, seriously. Can't do this.
哇 还真的咧 就是不行
(中央咖啡厅)
- Hey, Joe. - Hey.
- 嘿 乔伊 - 嘿
Listen, um, I need to ask you a favor,and we can't tell Monica anything about it.
听着 我需要你帮个忙 而且不能跟摩妮卡说
- I thought you guys didn't have secrets. - That will remain the official party line.
- 我以为你们之间没有秘密 - 表面上是那样没错
Look, Monica and I are having a little financial trouble.
摩妮卡跟我有一点点经济上的问题
- Yeah, I know. - What? What do you mean, you "know"?
- 是啊 我知道 - 什么?你知道是什么意思?
Uh...
I just figured it out, you know?
我猜的 你知道的
I mean, you're not working and, uh, the economy is bad.
我是说 你没有工作 而且现在经济又很萧条
Oh, right.
喔 对
That is the fastest I have ever thought.
这是我反应最快的一次了
Anyway, uh...
反正…
I need to borrow some money.
我需要跟你借点钱
Oh, sure. Yeah, how much? Two thousand dollars?
当然罗 多少钱?两千块吗?
Yes, $2000 exactly. How did you know that?
是的 正是两千块 你是怎么知道的?
Uh, well, I know how much you used to make...and I know how much your rent is.
我知道你之前赚多少钱 而且我也知道你们的房租
Oh, okay.
喔 好的
I am on fire.
我真是天才
Listen, this is really nice.
听着 你真好 你…
Did you write a check to Monica for $2000?
你开一张两千块的支票给摩妮卡?
Did Monica borrow money from you?
摩妮卡跟你借钱?
- Uh, kind of. - I can't believe her.
- 好像是 - 我不敢相信她竟然这样做
Did she tell you we were having money problems?
她有跟你说我们有经济问题吗?
No, no, no. It wasn't because of your money problems.
不 不是为了你们的经济问题
It was for something for her.
是她自己的东西
What?
什么?
Something personal.
很和人的东西
What would she get for $2000 that she wouldn't tell me about?
她要花两千块还不能告诉我的 是什么东西?
Excuse me.
不好意思
Boob job.
隆胸术
I don't want her to get a boob job. That's crazy.
她根本不需要隆乳手术 这真是疯狂
Well, it's not that crazy, okay?
不算太疯狂 好吗?
Making them smaller, that would be crazy.
把咪咪变小才叫做疯狂
Oh, hey, I wanted to ask you about Monica's little "groomie" joke.
嘿 我想要问你关于 摩妮卡的"新郎"笑话
Well, I think the reason people laughed is that it's a play on the word "roomie."
我想大家会笑 是因为她在玩"新室友"这个词
No...
I get the joke. Sophisticated as it was.
我听得懂这个笑话 真是高深啊
No, the thing I want to say is...
不 我要说的是…
Maybe we should've talked about this before.
或许我们之前就应该先谈过
Us living together, you're not expecting a proposal, right?
我们住在一起这件事 你应该没有期望我会求婚吧
- Oh, no, no. Not at all. - Okay.
- 喔 不 不 - 点也没有 - 好的
We're just moving in right now. We'll see where it goes.
我们才刚搬进来一起住 再看看吧
Yeah, well, that's the thing. For me, it's as far as it can ever go.
对 这就是个问题 对我而言 这已经是我的极限了
- What do you mean? - Look, Phoebe, I...
- 你是什么意思? - 听着 菲比 我…
I love you very much. But I never want to get married again.
我非常爱你 但我不想再结婚了
Oh.
- Wow. - It's just, my first marriage was...
- 哇 - 只是我的第- 次婚姻太…
you know, such a disaster that I kind of lost faith in the whole idea.
太糟糕了 我已经对婚姻失去信心了
- Mm-hm. Was it really that bad? - At one point, near the end...
- 有那么糟吗? - 有一次 到最后…
- she deliberately defecated on my... - Okay, well, that's bad. Yeah.
- 她故意便便在我的… - 喔 那真糟
But don't you think it might be different with someone else? Perhaps...
但是你不认为换梱人会不一样吗?
a blond who always uses the toilet?
或许是一个会在厕所便便的金发女郎?
Except for once in the ocean.
除了有一次是便在海里
Look, it's not about who I would marry.
听着 不是我要娶谁的问题
I was certain the first time I got married it would last forever. I was wrong.
我本来也确定我第一次的婚姻 会维持永远 但我错了
- But, it just... - Look, Phoebe, it's not about you.
- 但是 只是… - 菲比 不是你的原因
I just never want to get married again.
我只是再也不想结婚了
- Ah. - I'm sorry.
- 哈 - 我很抱歉
Are you okay with that? If not, maybe us moving in together isn't the best idea.
你可以接受吗?如果不行的话 或许我们一起住不是个好主意
No. Oh, I definitely don't want to get married.
可以 喔 我当然也不希望结婚
No, I just wanted to make sure you didn't want to, too.
我只想确定你也不想要
Because, you know, if we move in and you start changing your mind...
因为如果我们住在一起 然后你开始改变心意…
there is gonna be hell to pay, mister.
我们就有麻烦了 先生
- Trust me. I will never... - Yeah, I get that. Yeah.
- 相信我 我永远不… - 好的 我知道了
Hi. So you gave in and decided to call someone?
嗨 最后你决定请人来帮忙了?
Yeah. I don't know who I was kidding. I can barely use chopsticks.
是啊 我不知道我在想什么 我连筷子都不会用
- You're all set. - Oh, thank you so much.
- 都装好了 - 喔 真的很谢谢你
Wait. You forgot your, um...
等等 你忘了你的…
Your game.
玩具
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Rach. There she is, my perfectly proportioned wife.
嘿 瑞秋 我身材完美的老婆在这里
Don't look at me. I never get his jokes.
别看我 我从来没有听懂过他的笑话
- Thank you? - No, no. Don't thank me.
- 谢谢你 - 不 不 别谢我
Thank you. Do you know there is not one thing that I would change about you?
谢谢你 你知道我不会想要 改变你任何一点吗?
Not one single thing. And definitely not...
一点也没有 而且特别是…
two single things.
那两点
Okay, you're being weird. Do you want sex...
好的 你真的很怪 你想上床吗?
or did you do something bad?
还是做了什么错事?
No. No. No. I just love the way you look. I am warm...
不 不 不 我就是爱你这模样 我爱你的…
for your form.
身材
Okay, um, you know the old classics like, you know, "You look nice"?
好的 你知道传统上都是说 "你看起来很好"吧?
They're still okay.
这句话还是适用
But "you look nice" could mean that I'm saying, "Your face looks nice."
但是"你看起来很好"可能只是代表 "你的脸蛋看起来很好"
I want to compliment your body.
我想要赞美你的身体
I mean, I wouldn't change it at all.
我是说 我一点都不想改变它
And more specifically, I wouldn't want anything to get any bigger.
而且更详细地说 就是 我不想要加大任何东西
- Okay. - I mean...
- 好的 - 我是说…
you wouldn't want any part of me to get any bigger, would you?
你也不会想要我身体的某部分加大 不是吗?
Don't answer that.
不用回答
Just when you thought that dude couldn't get any weirder.
我还以为那老兄不可能更怪了
I know. Why do you think he was so worried about me getting bigger?
你觉得他为何会担心我会变大?
I don't know. I mean, what brought that on'?
我不知道 那是怎么回事呢?
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You know what? We're trying to get pregnant...
我的天 你知道吗?我们正努力要怀孕…
so he's probably starting to freak out that my body's gonna change.
所以他可能很怕我的身材会变形
- You think that's what it is? - You heard him.
- 你认为是这样吗? - 你也看到了
"No bigger. You're perfect. Just don't get any bigger."
"不要变大 你很完美了 不要再变大了"
My God, he sounded just like my high-school wrestling coach.
天啊 他听起来就像是 我高中的摔跤教练
- I'm gonna have to talk to Chandler. - Yeah. If you don't, I will.
- 我必须要跟钱德谈谈 - 是啊 如果你不去 我会去
Of course your body's gonna change. Your breasts are gonna get bigger...
当然你的身材会变形 你的胸部会变大
your ass is gonna get bigger...
你的屁股会变大
you're gonna lose bladder control.
你会膀胱无力
God, it's just such a magical time.
我的天 真是奇妙的时期啊
- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿
Listen, I wanted to ask you something about marriage.
听着 我想要请教你关于婚姻的事
Now you're seeking me out to make jokes?
现在你跑来找我 是要取笑我吗?
I mean, I can see if we're all hanging out, but to come to my home...
我们出去在一起的时候被取笑 我可以理解 但是跑到我家来…
No, I really want to know how you feel about it.
不 我真的想知道你的意见
- Why? - Mike doesn't ever want to get married.
- 为什么? - 麦克永远不想要结婚
- Never? - Never.
- 永远吗? - 永远
Wow. Are you still gonna move in with him?
哇 你还要跟他同居吗?
I want to, but I wanted you to tell me that marriage really isn't that big a deal.
我想啊 但是我要你告诉我 结婚真的不算什么
You know, that I won't be missing out on anything. That marriage stinks.
没结婚也不会后悔 婚姻烂毙了
Yeah, marriage stinks.
是啊 婚姻烂毙了
I mean, if you want to see a man gain weight and a woman stop shaving...
我是说 如果你想看到男人变肥 女人不再除毛…
get them married.
就叫他们结婚吧
- That's not how you really feel, is it? - No, I'm sorry.
- 那不是你真正的感觉 对吧 - 不是 我很抱歉
Look, I know it's not what you want to hear, but I can't help it.
我知道那不是你想听的话 但是我没有办法说谎
I love marriage.
我喜欢结婚
Seriously, you? Divorce-0?
真的吗?你这个"离婚专家"?
If you have to call me a name, I'd prefer "Ross, the Divorcer." It's just cooler.
如果你要帮我取绰号我比较喜欢 "罗斯 离婚王" 听来较酷
Look, look, I know my marriages didn't exactly work out...
听着 我知道我的婚姻并没有成功
but, you know, I loved being that committed to another person.
但我喜欢对另一个人做那种程度的承诺
And Carol and I had some good times before she became a lesbian.
在卡萝变成女同性恋之前 我们度过许多快乐的时光
And once afterward.
之后还有一次
Anyway, I'm sorry.
反正 很抱歉
Ugh. It's okay. That's how you feel.
没关系 这是你的真实感受
But, come on, I mean, living together will be great.
但是 别这样 住在一起也很棒阿
I mean, you guys have so much fun. And you love Mike.
我是说你们会很快乐的 而且你爱麦克啊
- I do love Mike. - Yeah, see?
- 我是很爱麦克 - 是啊 不是吗?
And you were so excited about moving in together before...
而且你之前很期待同居的
and you know what? You should be. It's a big deal.
而且你知道吗?期待是对的 这是很大的一步
Yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊 我想你说的对
Yeah, thanks. This helped. Thanks.
是啊 谢谢 真有帮助 谢谢
The Divorcer to the rescue.
离婚王拯救众生
- It's not cooler. - Yeah, I just heard it.
- 并没有比较酷 - 我听到了
Oh.
Rash?
瑞秋?
Rachel?
瑞秋
So I can't do anything I like?
所以我想做什么都不行吗?
Hey, Rach.
嘿 瑞秋
Ah, perfection. Wouldn't change a thing. Not a thing.
完美 什么都不必改变 完美无缺
- Honey? - Yeah?
- 亲爱的 - 怎样?
About that.
关于那件事
- Um, I'm going to change. - Yes, but, honey, you don't have to.
- 我会变的 - 是的 但是亲爱的 你不需要
I'm gonna get bigger.
我会变得大一点
Honey, I...
亲爱的 我…
I love your breasts the way they are.
我喜欢你胸部现在的样子
Ugh. Fascist.
大男人
Well, my breasts are gonna get bigger whether you like it or not.
我的胸部会变大的 不管你喜不喜欢
And it's not just my breasts. My ass is gonna get bigger too.
而且不只是我的胸部 我的屁股也会变大
Your ass?
你的屁股?
And don't be surprised if her hands and her feet get bigger too.
而且如果她的手脚也变大 别太惊讶
- They do that? - It's kind of a package deal.
- 他们也会吗? - 这是整套的
God, why? Why would you want to do that to yourself?
天啊 为什么?为什么你要对自己做这种事呢?
I thought it was something that we both wanted.
我以为这是我们俩都想要的
If it means that much to you,I may be able to get on board with the big boobs...
如果这对你那么重要 关于胸部 我或许可以释怀
but the giant ass and the big clown feet?
但是大屁股还有大脚丫?
Oh, my God, Chandler.
喔 天啊 钱德
If you can't handle this, what are you gonna be like in the hospital...
如果你连这个都受不了 那你到了医院要怎么办…
with the blood and screaming and the little person that's shooting out of her?
加上流血和尖叫声 还有那个 从她身体挤出来的小小人?
What?
什么?
Joey, why did you tell Chandler that Monica was getting a boob job?
乔伊 你为什么要跟钱德说 摩妮卡要去做隆乳手术呢?
Because she is.
因为她是要啊
- Chandler knows I borrowed the money. - Mm-hm. For your boob job.
- 乔伊 钱德知道我跟你借钱了 - 为了要做隆乳手术
- Joe... - It's over.
- 乔伊 - 结束了
Okay, so I'm out $4000 and nobody's boobs are getting any bigger?
好了 所以我借出了四千块 结果没有人的胸部会变大?
Hey. Hey, what do you guys think about this: Ross, the Divorce Force.
嘿 嘿 你们觉得这样如何呢?"罗斯 离婚强棒"
- Better. - Yeah?
- 比较好 - 是吗?
Very cool.
非常酷
Hey, Pheebs? You know,I'm really glad you came to talk to me the other day...
嘿 菲比 我真的很高兴那天你过来找我谈
- and I hope I was a little helpful. - Oh, yeah, you were helpful.
- 希望我有帮上忙 - 是啊 你帮忙很大
- Yeah. No, thank you. - Good. Good.
- 是啊 很谢谢你 - 很好 很好
Because the more I thought about it, the more I realized...
因为我越想越觉得…
I don't think marriage is necessarily the right path for you.
婚姻对你而言 不见得是必经之路
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
I know the other day in the coffeehouse...
我知道那天在咖啡屋的时候…
you were all caught up in the whole soccer-mom thing...
你很沉醉于当足球妈妈什么的
but is that really you? I mean, can you honestly picture yourself in a Volvo?
但是那是真的你吗?你可以想像自己开着富豪汽车吗?
They are awfully boxy.
富豪汽车是太有棱有角了
I mean, I don't know, you'd be so bored with marriage. I mean, it's so normal.
我是说 婚姻对你是很无趣的 我是说 那太中规中矩了
Uh-huh. Yeah.
是啊
Hey, can I help?
嘿 需要帮忙吗?
Well, we climbed up four flights of stairs, maneuvered a narrow hallway...
我们爬了四层楼 好不容易通过狭窄的通道
dodged a rabid pit bull.But these last three feet are where it gets really tricky.
再躲过一只狂犬病斗牛狗 但是最后这三英里路才是最崎岖的
You know, sometimes your words, they hurt.
有时候你的话真伤人
Hey, where do you guys want this?
嘿 你们要把这个放哪呢?
Yeah, seriously, because this is really heavy.
是啊 快点 因为真的很重
I mean, not for me, because I'm only pretending to hold it, but for these guys.
不是对我 因为我只是假装扶着 但是他们几个真的快被重死了
Just one last time on the marriage thing. There's no wiggle room? None at all?
最后再问你一次结婚的事 没有再思考的空间吗?一点都没有?
No, but you don't want to get married either, right?
没有 但你也不想结婚 不是吗?
Right.
没错
Except that I do want to get married.
只是 我是真的很想结婚
Couldn't have had this conversation down at the truck, huh?
不能在楼下卸货前先谈这个吗?
What? You want to get married?
什么?你想要结婚?
Someday.
总有一天
And hernia.
还有…疝气
I haven't had a normal life.And I never felt like I was missing out on anything.
我从未有过正常的生活 而我也从没有觉得失去过什么
But it feels like now it's my turn to have some of the regular stuff.
但是总觉得好像 该轮到我拥有正常的东西了
If you wanted to get married, why didn't you say something before?
如果想结婚 你为什么不早说呢?
Because I didn't know how much I wanted it.
我之前不确定我有多想要
And I love you, and I wanted to live with you.
而且我爱你 我想要跟你一起住
I wanna live with you too. I mean, let's do that.
我也想跟你一起住 我们就这样做吧
But I don't think I can.
但是我不觉得我可以
It was okay to move in when I didn't know what was gonna happen.
当我不清楚未来时 我们是可以一起住
But I can't move in knowing nothing is ever gonna happen.
但在知道将来什么事都不会发生之后 我就没办法了
Can we at least try living together? You might change your mind about marriage.
我们可以至少先试试同居吧?你或许会改变对婚姻的想法
Are you gonna change yours?
你会改变你的想法吗?
No.
不会
Me neither.
我也不会
Um, I think I need to be with someone who wants what I want.
我想我需要跟想法一样的人在一起
But I don't want this to end.
但是我不想要结束
No, I don't want it to end either.
我也不想要结束
I can't believe this is gonna end.
我不敢相信就要这样结束了
I guess I'll have my stuff picked up.
我会把我的东西打包好
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Okay, so, uh...
好的 那么…
Good bye.
再见
- Take it easy, Mike. - Bye, Mike. See you later, Mike.
- 再见 麦克 - 拜 麦克
I'm so sorry, Pheebs.
我很难过 菲比
We're all sorry.
我们都很难过
Look on the bright side.
往好处想
I mean, at least you won't have to live with this ugly chair.
至少你不用跟那张丑椅子在一起
That was here already, huh?
那早就在这里了 对不对?
I love you.
我爱你
I did it! I did it! Ha, ha!
我办到了 我办到了
All right.
太好了
I'd better take all I can carry.
最好拿多一点
Who knows when I'll be able to get in here again, huh?
谁知道下次能不能打得住呢?