神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第1集: 阴影 Shadows

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I swore an oath. We all did.
我发了誓 我们都发了誓
To protect the world against the much weirder world.
保护世界不受更疯狂的世界的侵害
It's got to be some sort of activation signal
这一定是发送给神盾局内部的
九头蛇
to Hydra members within S.H.I.E.L.D.
九头蛇成员的激活信号
We've had a wolf in the herd the whole time.
我们之中一直有内奸
沃德是九头蛇
They've infiltrated the highest levels of our organization.
他们渗入了我们组织的最高层
- Ward! Ward! - Ward, you don't have to do this!
-沃德 -沃德 你没必要这样做
Fitz -- is he okay?
菲兹 他没事吧
He's alive.
他还活着
On behalf of the united states armed forces,
我代表美国武装部队
I order you to stand down.
命令你们投降
We're not Hydra.
我们不是九头蛇
We're agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们是神盾局特工
Well, right now, to the rest of the world,
现在 在其他人眼里
that's the same thing.
那是一码事
Fury always said a man can accomplish anything
弗瑞总是说当人明白自己在参与
when he realizes he's a part of something bigger.
一项伟大的事业 便能无往不利
You want me to start over, rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D.
你想让我重新开始 重建神盾局
What is this place?
这是什么地方
I call it the playground. It is an honor to meet you, sir.
我称这里为操场 见到你真是荣幸 长官
I know we don't have much, but what we have is yours,
我知道我们没什么东西 但你尽可以利用
Director Coulson.
科尔森局长
漫威公司出品
1945年 奥地利
b
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译 草草扑倒海莉 大卫熊 milkon silence 欧沈娜
翻译 小欠 香茗小焙 苏小黛 王大可 木浅薰
时间轴 灵媒 凭陵新月 信徒 后期 瓜瓜
I don't think I need to remind you that the clock is ticking.
我应该不用提醒你时间紧迫吧
We are almost finished loading.
马上装箱完毕
校对 胖兔纯 还我菲兹熊 哭抱菲兹草 总监 米小勒
Herr Whitehall, I-I fear Schmidt --
怀特霍尔先生 恐怕施密特...
即约翰·施密特 出自《美国队长》
Oh, there's no reason left to fear the Red Skull.
用不着害怕红骷髅了
He's dead.
他死了
However, his vision is not.
然而 他的设想没有死
The work Hydra has done will live on.
九头蛇的事业要继续下去
- The obelisk? - They are bringing it out now.
-方尖碑呢 -他们正要拿出来
Carefully, I hope.
希望他们很小心
I don't understand.
我不明白
I thought this stockpile held only artifacts.
我以为这里只存放了文物
Not everything we dug out of the ground was an antique, my friend.
从土里挖出来的不都是古董 朋友
Some of it was quite advanced.
有一些东西很先进呢
Is this the reason these men...?
那些人死掉是因为这个吗
Hmm? Ja.
是的
The Red Skull said it may hold the answer --
红骷髅说这东西或许
the answer to death itself.
能解释死亡本身
I'll give them an "A" for effort.
他们还挺拼的 这我得承认
Guten tag, boys. All right, nice and calm.
你们好啊 老实点
No sudden moves, or we'll tie a blasting cap to your...
都别动 不然我们就把雷管绑在你们...
Hey, Dugan, what's the german word for "Nuts"?
杜根 "蛋蛋"用德语怎么说
I don't know, Jim.
不知道 吉姆
But tie a blasting cap to them, I'll bet we'll hear it.
不过绑上之后 他们肯定会说出来的
Put it down.
放下
Down.
我说放下
These assets are now under the protection
这些物件现在都由
of the Strategic Scientific Reserve.
战略科学军团保管
They'll be relocated and hidden out of sight, indefinitely...
他们会被转移 永远藏起来
as will you.
你也是
Cut off one head, two more shall grow in its place.
砍掉一颗头 会再长出两个
Then I guess we'll keep cutting them off.
那就一直砍呗
Get him out of here.
带他出去
All right, boys, let's pack it up.
好了 伙计们 装箱吧
Agent Carter, what the hell is all this stuff?
卡特特工 这都是什么啊
Dangerous.
危险物品
Right now, we need to contain everything
现在我们得装载所有物件
and get it out of enemy territory.
搬出敌区
Mr. Stark plans to go through it tonight.
斯塔克先生今晚要全部过目
And that, we must never touch.
至于那个 谁都别碰
This is the last Hydra site we know of.
这是我们已知最后的九头蛇据点了
They're finally beaten.
终于打败他们了
You don't sound thrilled.
可你并不开心
Well, these things can't simply be boxed up.
这些东西不是装箱就完事了
Someone needs to establish a permanent unit during peacetime.
和平时期得建立一个专门的部门
To keep dangerous technology contained?
防止危险科技落入恶人手中
And watch over people like Stark who are toying with it.
也监控斯塔克这样拿这些东西玩的人
Until then, all we can do
在那之前 我们也只能
is box it up, lock it up, and dedicate ourselves
装箱 锁好 尽我们的全力
to making sure it never sees the light of day.
保证这些东西永不见天日
如今 维吉尼亚州 亚历山大市
We've got ears on them. The package is in the open.
可以听到他们了 谈判已开始
Don't engage until the deal's done.
交易完成前别动手
Copy that.
明白
Trip, we got eyes?
崔普 有视频了吗
Now we do.
有了
That's what I'm selling.
这就是我卖的东西
I'm sure you'd like to see some credentials.
我知道你们想看证件
神盾局罗杰·布朗宁
Agent Browning, for ex-S.H.I.E.L.D.,
布朗宁特工 作为前神盾局的人
you seem awfully indifferent to who we are.
你似乎毫不在意我们是谁
What you are is the highest bidder.
你们是出价最高的人
Whether you're in it for profit or for Hydra,
你们是为了钱还是为了九头蛇
it doesn't concern me, not anymore.
现在都与我无关了
That's what we want to hear.
我们就想听到这句
What are they buying from him?
他们要买的是什么
Intel, not hardware.
是情报 不是实物
The mystery I'd like to solve is,
我想知道的是
why should we be paying you so much?
我们凭什么要付你这么多钱
This looks like a box. Sorry -- a picture of a box...
这看上去就是个箱子 抱歉 箱子的照片
A picture of a box you don't have.
而且这照片上的箱子还不在你手上
The government has it,
箱子在政府那儿
along with thousands of other assets they've seized from s.H.I.E.L.D.,
连同其他数千件他们从神盾局没收的物品
and they don't know what to make of half of them.
而且其中半数他们都无法理解
I worked in a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility
我在一间神盾局防范设施工作
that had hundreds of boxes that look just like this.
里面有几百个跟这一样的箱子
But this is the only one
但只有这一个箱子
that has a level 10 classified file dedicated to it.
有十级权限的文件
You're selling us a needle in a haystack.
你卖的不过是海底针
Finding the haystack is up to you.
找到大海得靠你们
I know your reputation. I'm sure you'll be fine.
我听过你们的大名 你们一定做得到
What I don't appreciate is you changing the terms on me now.
但我不喜欢你们说好了条件现在又反悔
We're asking for clarification, Browning.
我们只是想要个解释 布朗宁
You're the one who changed the terms,
是你违反了协议
bringing more than the two guards we agreed upon.
带了不止我们说好的两名护卫
I only brought two guards.
我只带了两名护卫来
What the hell are you doing here?
你们怎么在这儿
Who was that?
那是谁
A third party.
第三方[通常指多人]
A party's what you'd call that?
他就一个人啊
He's gone.
他没影了
25-foot drop.
这里可是25英尺高
This was supposed to be an undercover operation.
这本是卧底行动
You want to explain why you're shadowing us?
你们为什么跟着我们
We were your backup, which you needed.
我们是你们的后援 你们正需要
Yeah. So did he.
是啊 他也需要
Sir, mark's down.
长官 目标死了
Third party, possibly Hydra, and we're out in the open.
第三方干的 可能是九头蛇 我们暴露了
What are our orders?
什么命令
Go dark.
消失
操场 地点:保密
纽约 华盛顿
情报机构垮台后拨乱反正神盾局和九头蛇已被消灭
They're fugitives, and they deserve to be punished.
他们是逃犯 他们应该受到惩罚
We witnessed the single greatest intelligence collapse
我们目睹了历史上最大的一次
in recorded history, George.
情报机构垮台 乔治
We have a duty to the American people to hunt down those responsible.
我们有义务为美国人民抓到责任人
格伦·塔伯特准将神盾局和九头蛇已被消灭
So, no, I don't sleep most nights.
所以我经常通宵不眠
情报机构垮台后拨乱反正神盾局和九头蛇已被消灭
General Talbot, you said you have s.H.I.E.L.D. personnel
塔伯特准将 您说您将神盾局人员和
and weaponry locked in a secure facility,
武器都锁在了监禁设施内
so is it fair to say that S.H.I.E.L.D.
那么是否能说神盾局
and the Hydra terrorists who poisoned its ranks
以及渗透进其中的九头蛇恐怖分子
have been defeated?
已被击败
The corrupt institution has been dismantled, yes.
这个腐败的机构已被瓦解
We cut down the tree,
我们砍下了大树
we pulled up the roots, but let's just say
还拔起了树根 但这么说吧
I'll rest easier when we throw it all on the bonfire.
等我们把他们都扔进篝火烧光我才会安心
格伦·塔伯特准将神盾局和九头蛇已被消灭
So, you didn't get them all?
那么还没都抓住吗
Our black-market contacts
多亏我们的黑市线人
were the reason the guy believed we weren't with s.H.I.E.L.D.
那人才相信我们不是神盾局的
Coulson knows Hartley.
科尔森认识哈特利
She's the only person on your team he trusts.
她是你们之中他唯一信任的人
But why'd you break silhouette protocol?
但你们为什么现身
- He ordered us to. - Orders.
-他下了命令 -命令
We can't maintain solid cover with agents tailing us.
有特工跟踪 我们无法维护卧底身份
And we can't be sure you won't run off with the money.
我们还不敢肯定你不会拿钱跑路呢
Any idea how that freak show found us, Hartley?
你知道那个怪物怎么找到我们的吗 哈特利
I have a theory.
我有个理论
Cool it. The man said we were the highest bidder.
够了 他说我们是出价最高者
That means he sent the word out wide.
那么说他一定广撒网来着
And he paid for that mistake.
然后自食其果了
- Yes, he did. - That's an understatement.
-是啊 -这么说太轻了
Agent May.
梅特工
Agent Skye.
斯凯特工
Lance Hunter.
兰斯·亨特
Agent Hartley.
哈特利特工
Operation didn't go well, I take it?
行动不顺利吗
- What gave you that idea? - That's a shame, man.
-怎么看出来的 -真可惜
I was hoping that agent you were scoping out
我还希望你们去找的那个特工
would have some tech we could use.
手里有我们用得上的设备呢
Sorry, Mack. No new toys.
抱歉了 迈克 没有新玩具
You get anything?
找到任何东西了吗
A new enemy.
新敌人
I know. I know.
我知道
Director wants you for debrief.
局长要你们去做报告
The feeling is mutual. Throw him up on the big screen.
我也想说说呢 把他放在大屏幕上吧
We'll tell him that his enemies have gone bulletproof.
我们告诉他敌人现在刀枪不入了
He's in his office.
他在办公室
Coulson's here? Kind of buried the lead there, Bill.
科尔森在这儿 这么大的事不早说 比尔
Just Agent May.
他只见梅特工
Copy that.
收到
Really?
不是吧
Well, tell him I'd like to voice my opinion, too,
告诉他我也想发表意见
on being kept in the dark,
居然什么都不告诉我
'cause I don't like being left...out.
我不喜欢被排除...在外
Get used to it.
赶紧习惯吧
So, the guy was bulletproof, huh?
话说 那家伙刀枪不入啊
That's sweet.
太酷了
What... like, protective clothing or...?
怎么弄的 穿了防弹服之类的吗
Maybe. We found these metal shards.
也许吧 我们发现了这些金属碎片
They broke off with the bullet hits.
子弹击中他时弹落的
I'm gonna take it to the lab.
我拿去实验室看看
I'll let Coulson know.
我会告诉科尔森
It'll be good to see him...
能见到他太好了
If I see him.
如果他肯让我见的话
He's a busy man.
他可是个大忙人
Sorry. That's all I can give you.
抱歉 我只能告诉你这么多了
Try to move up with your head down.
尽量小心点
And, hey, only use the dead drop from now on.
还有 以后只能用秘密情报点联系
There aren't enough pay phones left in this country.
现在国内没剩多少公用电话了
You're the man in charge, but I'm in charge of you, remember?
你是负责人 但我是负责你的 记得吗
I had two rules.
我有两条规矩
Avoid field operations...
避免出外勤
And check in with me every few days.
还有每隔几天就要向我报到
It's been two weeks.
上次到现在已经两周了
And I'm flying back out tonight.
我今晚还要搭飞机走
I have to focus on recruitment.
我得集中精力招募新人
It's starting to wear me down.
都快让我精疲力尽了
The hours?
时间问题吗
The numbers.
是人数问题
Between the traitors, military detainees,
除了叛徒 军队在押犯
and the sell-outs in the private sector,
还有去私企的人
the people who could possibly be considered loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D.
那些有可能会忠于神盾局的人
is not impressive.
实在不怎么样
And they're scattered all over the damn globe.
而且他们散落在全球各地
Well, you have no choice but to meet them face-to-face,
没办法 你只能去当面跟他们谈
- Get a read on them. - I know, and I prefer it.
-才能做出判断 -我知道 我也愿意
But flying economy blows.
可坐经济舱飞来飞去太苦逼了
Any progress on the cloaking equipment?
隐身装置有进展了吗
Like I can tell.
说得好像我知道似的
Well, we need it now, badly.
我们现在急需这东西
Our plane's been gathering dust for months,
我们的飞机已经在地上趴了好几个月了
But I still can't risk a takeoff
可我还是不能冒险去开
with this guy trying to throw us on a bonfire,
这货还想把我们扔进篝火呢
So flying coach it is...
所以只能去坐经济舱了
Though I did score an exit row on the way back from london.
不过我从伦敦回来时坐到了紧急出口边的位子
飞机紧急出口边的位子通常空间较大
- And what was in london? - Allies...
-你去伦敦干什么 -如有必要...
ready to be activated, if necessary.
盟友们已经准备好了
It's a decent start,
这是个良好的开始
But it's gonna be slow-going without more resources.
但如果没有更多资源 进展会很慢
Bad news on that front.
这方面有坏消息
We were hoping Agent Browning would be a friend.
我们本来希望布朗宁特工会是朋友
And if not, at least sell us tech.
即便不是 至少能卖技术给我们
Negative on both.
结果两样都落空了
The assassin...Hydra?
这杀手...九头蛇吗
Likely. Possibly gifted.
很有可能 甚至可能有异能
Killed browning. He wanted the intel.
他杀了布朗宁 是冲着情报去的
Another 0-8-4, I guess.
估计又是一个084
What's your assessment of Hartley's people?
你怎么评价哈特利的人
You know what I think.
你知道我怎么想的
They're mercenaries, here for the money.
他们是雇佣兵 只为钱办事
But what's your assessment?
你的客观评价是什么
They're good mercenaries.
他们是优秀的雇佣兵
Well, Hartley spent a lot of years undercover.
哈利特做过很多年卧底
Those are the kinds of friends you make. If she trusts them...
结交的朋友自然是那种人 如果她信任他们
What?
怎么了
S.S.R. I just read about this.
战略科学军团 我才读到这个
It's not in any of the history books.
在历史记录里找不到啊
No. It's in Fury's toolbox.
不 它在弗瑞的工具箱里
Koenig, cancel my flights.
凯尼格 取消我的航班
What did it say about this?
上面说什么了
An 0-8-4 could be anything... that much we've learned.
084可能是任何东西 这我们是知道的
It's not just an 0-8-4. It's the first.
这不是随便哪个084 这是第一个
And all Fury knew about was the trail of bodies that follows it.
弗瑞只知道 跟这东西沾边 没少死人
Talbot's saying he's beaten both sides,
塔伯特说他把双方都击败了
but we're just hiding underground.
但我们只是在地下隐藏
If hydra gets their hands on this,
如果九头蛇拿到这个
They may not have to.
那他们可能就不用躲了
Hail hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Yeah.
Is the package secure?
东西安全吗
Uploading now.
正在上传
He expected a positive result
他期待一个好结果
and sent a gift along as a reward...
并寄出了一份礼物作为奖赏
for this assignment and the next.
为这次和下次的任务
A diamond.
钻石
Musgravite, from the caves of Madagascar,
铍铝镁锌石 开采自马达加斯加岛的洞穴
one of the rarest gemstones in the world.
世界上最罕见的宝石之一
He believes you'll find its structure quite pleasurable.
他认为你会很喜欢它的结构
Was he right?
他说的对吗
He's always right.
他总是对的
Whatever. It's better than that crap you cooked up in Budapest.
但总比你在布达佩斯做的东西强
I didn't have much to work with. It was farm to table.
我的选择有限 是就地取材
- It broke my tooth. - That's 'cause you're English.
-我的牙都硌坏了 -因为你是英国人
- Hartley, Hunter, Idaho. - What's the word?
-哈特利 亨特 爱达荷 -什么事
In his office.
去他办公室
The director requests an audience?
局长要求见我们吗
Oh, the man doesn't do requests.
他从不提要求
And, listen, when we get in there, no matter what you do,
听着 我们进去以后 不论如何
don't look him in the eye.
别看他的眼睛
Really?
真的吗
Nah, he's all right.
不是 骗你的
But you should both focus on
但你们都要注意一下
not saying anything overly stupid.
不要说太傻的话
- Yes, ma'am. - I'm not making any promises.
-遵命 女士 -我可不保证
You took the material to the lab?
你把那个东西送去实验室了吗
That's the top priority now.
那是现在最要紧的事
Yeah. But I don't know what it'll get us.
是的 但我不知道结果会怎样
How's the mood in there today?
他今天心情怎么样
It's as good as can be expected.
已经够好了
Fitz, now would be the time I'd have you test
菲兹 现在我希望你能够测试
the resonant frequencies of the metal
金属的共振频率
so that I could determine what properties we're dealing with.
那样我就能鉴别出这是什么物质了
Fitz?
菲兹
Fitz? Can you even hear me?
菲兹 能听到我说话吗
Yes, Simmons, I can hear you.
是的 西蒙斯 我听到了
I'm trying to hear the bloody resonant frequency
我正在听你要的
you keep going on about, but all I can hear is you.
共振频率 但我只能听到你说话
Calm down. I'm only asking.
冷静点 我只是问问
You haven't been able to isolate --
你还没有分离出
No, I haven't been able to isolate the...
没有 我还没分离出
the, um...
那个
the...
那个
- rate of oscillation. - Yes.
-振荡率 -是的
I was just about to say that, actually.
其实我正要说呢
And, no, I haven't because it keeps...
我的确还没有 因为它一直...
What's the word again? Give me the word.
那词是什么来着 告诉我那个词
- Fluctuating. - Yes. Good. Fine.
-波动 -是的 没错 好了
Thanks. Go away.
谢谢 走开
Have you taken your medication?
你吃药了吗
Yes.
吃了
Don't. Don't.
别 别
Please don't touch anything.
别碰任何东西
That's the cloaking technology for the plane.
这是飞机的隐形装置
- How's it coming? - Good.
-怎么样了 -还不错
Slower than I'd like.
比我希望的要慢
I've had a few bumps, but it's -- I'm close.
我遇到些障碍 但是快完成了
And I don't need you mucking it up.
我不需要你来插手
Fitz, I'm trying to help.
菲兹 我只是想帮忙
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
But I also know how important cloaking is, okay?
但我也知道隐形技术有多重要
So I just need everybody to be...
所以我只希望大家都
everybody to be...
大家都
I just need everybody to be, um...
我只需要大家都
- Patient. - Yes.
-耐心点 -对的
You need to be patient with yourself, Fitz.
你也得对自己耐心点 菲兹
You're almost there.
你就快成功了
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I'm almost there.
是的 我就快成功了
Any update on the metal we found?
我们找到的金属有什么新进展吗
Yeah. Yep. Yep.
有 有的
Um, no. Actually, no.
没有 其实 没有
I'm just having a bit of trouble identifying the...
我遇到些困难 无法...
a bit of trouble --
无法...
I'm having a bit of trouble identifying the material.
我遇到些困难 无法辨别这种材料
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, so, this is the same lead that we use in our bullets,
是的 这与我们子弹的铅是一样的
but there's...
但这其中
there is something...
有些
bleeding. Uh...
Okay. That's -- are you -- can you see that?
好的 这 你看到了吗
- Looks like flesh. - Yeah, I see it.
-看起来像肉 -是的 看到了
- It's blood. - Good.
-是血 -那就好
I mean, that's -- what? That's weird.
我是说 这好怪
Can you figure out whose blood?
你能鉴别出是谁的血吗
That shouldn't be too hard.
那应该不会太困难
That shouldn't be too hard.
那应该不会太困难
I'll stay and help anyway.
我还是留下帮忙吧
So the man had powers?
这人有超能力
We emptied our mags at the guy.
我们对那家伙射空了弹夹
Might as well have been blowing kisses.
跟飞吻一样没效果
Never seen anything like it.
我从没见过那样的事
I have.
我有
And usually these encounters come with better financial compensation.
而且一般遇到这种事都会得到更好的经济补偿
- Hunter... - What?
-亨特 -怎么啦
Don't be yourself right now.
别这么随便
You like me like this.
你就喜欢我这样哎
Look, you both have your S.H.I.E.L.D. traditions
你俩都有你们的神盾局传统
and all that nonsense,
什么的
and personal reasons for being dedicated to the cause,
还有献身这个事业的个人原因
but you've known me a long time, Izzy.
但你认识我很久了 伊兹
And what gets me out of bed in the morning?
你知道让我起床的动力是什么
He's not a "Big picture" Kind of guy.
他不是顾全大局的人
Sound like my ex-wife.
我前妻也这么说
And you should have listened to her, too.
那她的话你也该听
DNA match.
找到DNA匹配了
Carl Creel. He was on the index.
卡尔·克里尔 他也在名录里
More importantly, crossed off the index.
更重要的是 还被划掉了
S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol.
神盾局规定
Sometimes hostile gifted individuals are put down.
有时 一些具敌意的异能者会被消灭
Well, they didn't do a great job here.
看来他们工作没做好啊
They didn't try.
他们就没做
Check who was the supervising agent.
看看监管特工是谁
Agent John Garrett.
约翰·加勒特特工
They must have faked Creel's termination, recruited him.
他们肯定是谎称克里尔被除掉后雇佣了他
Well, now we know he's Hydra.
至少现在我们知道他是九头蛇的人了
John Garrett?
约翰·加勒特
Isn't that your mate who, you know...
那不是你那个朋友吗
Went to the dark side?
就是走上邪途的那个
Oh, yeah. Then he went nuts.
没错 然后他疯了
It's a little bit strange.
有点奇怪
I mean, they're exactly the same.
我是说 他们完全一样
You really think they were just twins?
你觉得他们只是双胞胎那么简单吗
Come on.
我才不信
I have heard all your theories, Trip.
我已经听过你所有的理论了 崔普
And Koenig's always mentioning other brothers.
而且凯尼格还总说起他的其他兄弟
Every day, another brother.
一天一个新的
If he brings up one more brother,
要是他再说个新的
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我非疯了不可
Coulson said we can trust him.
科尔森说我们可以信任他
There's something fishy going on there, man.
这里绝对有蹊跷
You'll go crazy staring at this crap.
总盯着这玩意你非疯了不可
What is it again?
这是什么来着
Not sure.
还不确定
Something Garrett was messing with.
加勒特在摆弄的什么东西
Coulson put me on it a month ago,
科尔森一个月前丢给我的
searching deep web contacts, even Rising Tide,
我通过深网 甚至涨潮组织都找了
looking for a match.
想找到匹配
I've got nothing.
但什么都没找到
There he is.
他来了
Happy to see you, sir.
很高兴见到你 长官
Agent Triplett, Skye.
崔普利特特工 斯凯
Sir.
长官
Can you give us a moment?
让我俩单独谈谈行吗
Watch this.
好的
What? No hugs?
怎么 都不抱一个吗
He was really looking forward to it.
他可期待了呢
I've cross-checked the writing from the lab
我交叉对比了实验室的草图
with the new images you've given me.
和你给我的新图片
Mostly the same,
大多一致
but the code breakers haven't found anything --
但解码员还没找到任何...
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为那事来的
The bulletproof assassin you encountered on the sting?
你们任务中遇到的那个刀枪不入的杀手
We know who he is.
我们查出身份了
You want me to go down there, don't you?
你想让我下去一趟 是吗
You're the only one who can.
只有你能去
Is this really what it takes for you and I
只有这种事才能
to get a one-on-one these days?
让我们单独见上一面吗
Why now?
为什么现在让我去
Because the technology in play warrants it.
因为现行技术有保障了
And do I have a say in this?
那我有的选择吗
Copy that.
遵命
There's an inertial confinement laser barrier down there,
底下有道惯性约束激光屏障
which is cool.
很厉害
Now this button turns it soundproof.
按这个键可以隔音
This button makes it opaque.
按这个让它透明
Just tell me there isn't an "Off" button I can accidentally hit.
只要告诉我没有不小心会碰到的"关闭"键就行
You'll be safe. I promise.
你很安全 我保证
地下室D
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.
你真是让人赏心悦目
I told Coulson weeks ago
我几周前就跟科尔森说
that I was willing to speak to you --
我愿跟你谈
to give you intelligence.
提供情报
Why now?
为什么现在
Something bad happen?
有什么坏事发生吗
Carl Creel.
卡尔·克里尔
Garrett reported him dead. Turns out he's alive.
加勒特上报说他死了 结果他还活着
Do you have any information on that?
这件事你知情吗
How have you been?
你最近怎么样
The name sounds familiar.
这个名字听着耳熟
Do you have a picture?
有照片吗
Coulson didn't tell you.
科尔森没告诉你
I went through a... rough stretch.
我经历了一段艰难的日子
First pair of pants they gave me had a --
他们给我的第一条裤子
a button on the back.
背面有一颗扣子
They took that away.
他们把扣子拿走了
But you fold a piece of paper just right,
如果巧妙地折叠一张纸
it gets sharp.
它就会变得锋利
When they took that away, I started running at the walls.
他们把纸也拿走后 我开始撞墙
You should have run faster.
你该撞得更狠点
I'm through all that.
这一切都过去了
When I came out of sedation, I was clear-headed,
我从镇静剂中醒来时 脑袋非常清醒
Accepting...
我开始接受
of who I am, what I've done,
自己的身份 做过的事
and why.
以及原因
You sure about this?
这样做真的好吗
Giving Ward exactly what he wants?
让沃德如愿以偿
Of course he said he'd only talk to Skye.
他当然会说他只和斯凯谈
He wants to fill her head with lies.
他想用谎言来蒙蔽她
He hasn't lied yet.
目前为止他说的都不是谎话
Your arms tell a different story.
你的手臂就不同了
I see May's training you.
看得出梅一直在训练你
She's got you favoring your left side first
她先让你习惯了用左手
'cause you're right-handed. Smart.
因为你是右撇子 聪明
I'm gonna say this once.
我只说一次
I'm not gonna believe a word that comes out of your mouth.
我不会相信你说的任何一句话
But if a single word is about
但只要你的回答
anything other than the question that I'm asking,
与我问的问题无关
I walk.
我立刻走人
Okay.
Creel was a boxer, nicknamed the Crusher.
克里尔曾是个拳击手 绰号粉碎者
Turns out any opponent has a glass jaw
当你手套下有一副铁拳时
when you have steel fists under your gloves.
任何对手都不堪一击
Garrett thought he'd be an asset.
加勒特认为他有利用价值
Now, once Creel touches a substance,
克里尔一接触某种物质
he can absorb it and somehow consciously
他就能将其吸收 并能有意识地
transform the molecules of his body into that substance.
把身体的分子转化成那种物质
He wouldn't tell us how,
他不肯告诉我们是怎么做到的
But he enjoys the way it feels...
但他很享受那种感觉
Almost as much as he enjoys killing.
不过他更享受杀戮
You two must have gotten along great.
那你们俩一定很投机
Well, this was fun but pointless.
这挺有趣 但是毫无意义
We've already figured that stuff out,
我们已经弄明白了这点
- so if you don't know where to find him, then -- - wait.
-所以如果你不知道他的藏身之处 -等等
When Hydra was communicating with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
九头蛇与神盾局内部人员通信时
we'd use white noise in the gaps between S.H.I.E.L.D.'s quantum key
我们会在神盾局的量子密匙分配频道之间的空隙
distribution channels to hide messages.
使用白噪音来隐藏信息
Now, S.H.I.E.L.D. might be gone,
神盾局虽然消失了
but not those frequencies.
但那些频率还在
If Hydra is giving commands to Creel,
如果九头蛇在给克里尔下达指令
that'll be how.
他们一定会这么做
We'll see.
我们很快就能知道了
It's true,
这是真的
and so will be every word I say to you for the rest of my life.
我余生对你说的每一句话也都如此
I'm not asking for forgiveness.
我不是在求你原谅
I just want to help you.
我只想帮你
And when that information proves true,
等证实这些资料的真实性后
I hope you'll come back.
我希望你会回来
There's so much I want to tell you about...
有很多事我想告诉你
your father.
是关于你父亲的
收到新指令
收到新指令
收到新指令
And believe it or not,
信不信由你们
there's a directive going out over those channels right now.
有人正通过那些频道下达了一条指令
Now, I can ping an echo request,
我可以发送回应请求
see if there's other receivers out there,
看看是否有其他接收人
how many Hydra agents can communicate this way.
看看有多少九头蛇特工能用这方法通信
So he's telling the truth.
这么说他没说谎
It looks like it.
看来是的
Thank you.
谢谢
I guess that visit was the first of many, huh?
看来这次探视只是个开头 是吧
We kept Ward here for this reason,
我们把沃德扣留在这儿就是为了这个
and it's paying off.
现在也得到了回报
What is his deal?
他想要什么
I really don't know,
我真的不知道
But it doesn't matter,
但这并不重要
As long as he's giving us an inside look at Hydra's operations.
只要他能让我们洞悉九头蛇的行动就行
Yeah, guys? About that.
伙计们 关于那个
You called it.
你说对了
Talbot hasn't crushed hydra.
塔伯特没能击败九头蛇
Just sent them slithering back to the shadows.
只是让他们回到了阴影之中
I hate being right.
真不想说对
The navy?
海军
He said that? You must be kidding me.
他说的吗 你开玩笑吧
华盛顿特区 波多马克广场
He said he likes boats.
他说他喜欢船
He likes messing with his old man is what it is.
他只是喜欢逗他老爸而已
Don't go far.
别跑太远
Excuse me.
抱歉
- The navy. - Yep.
-海军吗 -没错
I'll tell you what -- I'll have something to say about that.
我告诉你 这事我可有意见
Sweetheart, he's 11.
亲爱的 他才11岁而已
I'm sure you'll wear him down soon enough.
我相信你很快就会让他丧失兴趣的
- Glenn. -Yeah?
-格伦 -怎么了
Your phone's ringing.
你电话在响
That's not my --
不是我的...
Take George.
带上乔治
- Get to the car now. - What?
-马上回车里 -什么
- Now! - Okay. All right.
-现在就去 -知道了
Who is this?
你是谁
General Talbot, you're in danger.
塔伯特准将 你有危险
We're here to ensure your safety. Please listen carefully.
我们是来保护你的 请听仔细了
Agent Coulson, is this you?
科尔森特工 是你吗
Show yourself so we can talk about it.
出来吧 我们才好说话啊
There's no time. We're here to protect you.
没时间了 我们是来保护你的
Listen to me.
听我说
No, you listen to me.
不 你听我说
I have my own protection
我有自己的安保人员
and a cell for you at Gitmo.
还在关塔那摩给你准备了间牢房
This is Talbot.
我是塔伯特
I need reinforcements at my location now.
马上派增援来我这儿
Watch your six!
小心身后
Move, move, move!
行动 行动
Secure that bastard!
抓住那个混蛋
Move, move! Go, go!
行动 行动
General, let's get you to a covered spot.
准将 快转移去安全地点吧
Go, go!
行动 行动
General, we should get you somewhere safe.
准将 我们得把你转移到安全地点
General?
准将
Hi, again.
又见面了
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
Are these straps really necessary?
真有必要把我绑起来吗
You tell me.
你说呢
I guess. To ensure your safety.
我猜有必要 以免我揍你
I'm hoping we can work together,
我希望我们能合作
be buddies like we used to be.
重拾昔日友情
"Buddies"?
友情
Last time we saw each other,
我们上次见面的时候
you assaulted me and my team.
你攻击了我和我的部队
So I could go stop a killer, which I did.
为了去阻止一个杀手 我也做到了
Whereas you discovered that secret base.
而你找到了那个秘密基地
Got a big promotion, Brigadier General Talbot.
还得到了晋升 空军准将塔伯特
Sounds like a pair of best buds to me.
这么看来我们关系还真不错呢
I got to say...
我得说
I respect you.
我很佩服你
You managed to evade us for an entire winter.
你成功地躲了我们一个冬天
And I respect you for making it so damn hard.
我也佩服你 能让我这么费劲
I'm exhausted.
简直是精疲力尽
I'll bet.
我猜也是
But I want to make your job easier.
现在我想让你轻松点
Chasing us is a waste of resources, general.
追捕我们就是浪费资源 准将
We're the good guys,
我们都是好人
and we can help you catch the bad guys.
我们能帮你们抓住坏人
Kidnapping me and tying me up in your honeycomb kill room
绑架我 把我关在你的蜂窝杀人房间里
is not helping your case.
可不怎么有说服力
Do you think I'm an idiot?
你觉得我是白痴吗
Oh, no. You're the real deal.
不 你很明白
But you're surrounded by people
但你周围的人
who constantly underestimate the threat they're up against.
总低估他们所面临的威胁
Me and my people swore an oath we don't intend to break --
我和我的团队都会坚守自己的誓言
To protect the innocent, to watch out for people --
保护无辜者 守护人民
People like your son.
比如你儿子
How dare you bring my family into this.
你别把我家人扯进来
We save lives,
我们拯救生命
including yours, whether you like it or not.
包括你的在内 不管你愿意与否
That was smooth.
真是漂亮
Riled him up, got him to grab the arm rests. And now
激怒他 让他紧抓扶手 这下...
已完成89%
active fingerprint analysis -- 89%.
有效指纹分析 完成89%
We were there for your protection.
我们是为了保护你们
Everyone safe, no one got hurt.
确保大家安全 没人受伤
Look at Koenig, running analysis.
看看凯尼格 还做分析
Well, it looks like we've got our new golden boy.
我们好像有个新金童了
"New"? As opposed to the original?
新金童 以前有金童吗
Yes. Me.
有 我啊
And I've been sidelined.
我现在只能靠边站了
No.
不是的
Well, I mean, maybe,
或许是吧
but in the way that a player is sidelined
但那就像在足球比赛中
due to injury in a football match.
受伤的球员只好在旁观战
Football or American football?
足球还是橄榄球
'Cause a head-trauma joke right now, Simmons,
因为现在开脑创伤笑话 西蒙斯
that's in severely poor taste, even for you.
真的很低级趣味 对你来说也是
And I see the way they look at me.
我看到他们看我的眼神
Especially when they keep on asking about the...
尤其是他们一直问我...
- Cloaking. - Yeah.
-隐形装置 -是的
No, they're just anxious about it.
不 他们只是有点着急
They know you're nearly done.
他们知道你快完工了
Yeah, well, I may not seem like the genius I used to be,
是啊 我可能没以前那么天才了
but I still have ideas.
但我还是有想法的
- Yeah. - I'm just having a hard time...
-是的 -我就是现在不太善于...
I'm just having...
我就是不太善于...
- Expressing them. - Yeah.
-表达 -对
And that -- that doesn't mean that they have to treat me like...
这并不意味着他们就得那么对我
Like what, Fitz?
怎么对你 菲兹
Treat me like I'm gonna break.
就像我随时会崩溃一样
It's distracting.
这很让我烦心
And, you know, talking to you is the only time I feel clear.
只有跟你说话时 我才会觉得思路清晰
And calm.
也很平静
Like I might actually get better.
就像我真的能好起来似的
You are getting better. Every day.
你已经在好转了 每天都是
I see it, they see it,
我能看到 他们能看到
and soon you'll see it yourself.
很快你自己也能看到
Yeah.
是啊
You know, they really should be analyzing speech patterns
他们应该分析言语模式
and tracking voice...
追踪语音
- Voice biometrics. - biometrics.
-语音生物特征 -生物特征
Yes, Fitz, I think they are.
是的 菲兹 我想他们在做了
Coulson, I don't think we see eye-to-eye on this.
科尔森 我觉得我们在这事上看法不同
My team was up to the task
我的队伍很有能力
when they took that freak into custody,
他们抓住了那个怪胎
before you took me.
然后你才抓走我
They have him on lockdown.
他们已经将他关了起来
- That's the problem. - How is that a problem?
-这就是问题所在 -这有什么问题
You've said in your numerous public appearances
你在无数公开露面中都说过
that you have a facility where you're storing the technology
你有一个基地专门用来存放关押从神盾局
and prisoners captured in the S.H.I.E.L.D. raids, yes?
缴获的技术和抓来的囚犯 对吗
Yeah.I'm flattered you keep up with my press.
是 我很荣幸你一直关注我的新闻
What's your point?
你想说什么
Creel's after a deadly weapon stored in that facility.
克里尔在找那个基地里的一件致命武器
Here's some more press.
你再看看这个
He targeted your family to force you to give up
他原本想挟持你家人 迫使你说出
新指令获取情报目标格伦·塔伯特准将
the location of that facility, but now he doesn't have to.
那个基地的地点 但现在他不用了
Your people just took a man they have no idea how to contain
你的人刚刚抓了一个他们无法控制的人
to the one place he wants to be.
送去了他正想去的地方
Now I need your help to stop him.
现在我需要你帮忙阻止他
I'll make you a deal.
我跟你做个交易
You let me out of here, and I promise not to kill you.
你放我出去 我保证不会杀你
But there is no way on God's green earth
但我对天发誓
I am ever gonna help you.
我绝不可能帮你
You might.
你会的
Son of a bitch!
狗娘养的
This is Brigadier General Glenn Talbot,
我是格伦·塔伯特准将
access code delta-3-6-5-sierra-victor-niner.
访问码D365SVN
I want double detail on that prisoner.
双倍人手看住那个囚犯
I want the walls crawling with semi-autos,
墙上布满半自动步枪
and a vehicle at my location now!
并马上派车来我现在的位置
Uh, absolutely, sir.
是 长官
We'll -- we'll get right on that.
我们马上安排
VN N Victor-niner. Niner.
Okay. Yeah, all right.
好了 嗯
You just -- you hold tight, General.
您撑一下 将军
Okay, we, uh, traced the number to a spot near the Pentagon.
好的 我们追踪号码到五角大楼附近一处地点
We are ready to go.
随时可以出发
We have a small logic question.
我们有个小小的逻辑问题
Why? Why are we going in?
为什么 我们为什么要去
- Look, we trust Coulson's judgment. - We do?
-我们相信科尔森的判断 -是吗
But Talbot's not a bad guy.
但塔伯特人不坏
And last I checked,
而且据我所知
the U.S. government is one of the lesser evils.
美国政府并不算是最邪恶的
So they've got the weapon in a locked box.
现在武器被他们锁在箱子里
And now they've got this absorbing man in a locked box, too.
而这个"吸收人"也被他们关进了箱子
- That's not so bad. - She's got a point.
-这不是坏事吧 -她说得没错
It does seem as safe a place to keep them as any.
那里看起来像是一个安全收押他们的地方
They have no idea what they're dealing with.
他们不知道自己面对的是什么状况
Yeah, but is that danger worse than the risk
对 但这风险难道还能大过
of sending every field operative you have available
派出如今全部的神盾局外勤特工
into a secure military compound?
去一个戒备森严的军事基地吗
Yeah, guarded by the same people that's been hunting us.
是啊 还是由那群追捕我们的人守卫
Belly of the beast, man.
深入虎穴啊 哥们
Well, we're already on our heels.
我们已经自身难保了
We can't even get this thing out of the hangar.
如今连这架飞机都不能用
Exactly.
确实
This is a make-or-break moment.
现在是决定性的时刻
For an object we have zero data on.
去找一个我们一无所知的东西
That's not the only thing we're after.
那不是我们唯一要得到的东西
Now it's all or nothing, huh?
孤注一掷了 是吗
Well, all right, then.
那好吧
You taking point?
你负责这次行动吗
Coulson will be on comms.
科尔森通过无线通讯指挥
Hey, let's stick together on this one.
这次任务我们一定要互相照应
You got it.
没问题
General.
将军
Come on, girl. You know I look good.
别这样 你知道我看起来帅呆了
No, they're saying general Talbot up and vanished.
不 他们说塔伯特准将就那么消失了
Don't know how.
不知是怎么回事
Think this guy might have pulled some kind of magic trick.
他可能耍了什么魔术吧
What the...
怎么回事
He's gone. Call upstairs.
人不见了 通知楼上
I have General Jones and his party here
我来送琼斯将军和他的同事
to meet with General Talbot.
与塔伯特准将见面
General Jones?
琼斯将军
Sir.
长官
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉
I don't have this visit in the register today.
今天的预约记录中没有您的名字
You might want to double-check that.
你最好再仔细查查
Military installations bury all their cables.
军事基地的线路都隐藏起来了
Wisely.
非常明智
Not that wisely.
还不够明智
找到线路
输入访问码
D365SV Okay. Delta-3-6-5-sierra-victor--
N Niner.
If it's not in here, there's nothing I can do.
如果没有登记 我也帮不了您
Exit to the left, please.
出口左转 谢谢
- Gatehouse. - This is General Talbot.
-门岗 -我是塔伯特准将
Why has General Jones and his government escort
为什么琼斯将军和他的护卫
been delayed at the gate, soldier?
在门口受到了阻拦 大兵
Wave them through.
放他们过去
Uh, sir. Sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
His name's not in the register, and my orders are to strictly --
他的名字没有登记 我得严格按照指令
- you listen to me, son. - Private Tilden.
-听好了 小子 -二等兵蒂尔登
- It's Private Tilden, isn't it? - Yes, sir.
-是二等兵蒂尔登吗 -是的 长官
Well, I don't care about this register or that.
我不管什么登记
I want General Jones and his friends sent
我需要琼斯将军和他的人
directly to the ordnance depot to meet me.
直接到军械库来见我
Go bigger. Go bigger.
再狠一点
...Or I'll have you so deep in horse manure, son,
否则我把你扔进粪堆
you'll need a damn snorkel.
你得用呼吸管通气
I understand, sir, but I can't --
我明白 长官 但我不能
琼斯将军
Oh. Never mind sir.
没问题了 长官
Nice work, Soldier.
算你识相 大兵
Next time you see me, come shake my hand.
下次见到我可以来和我握手
Talbot out.
挂了
允许进入格伦·塔伯特准将
Stay and keep it running in case we have to abort.
待在这儿别熄火 以防我们中止行动
Got it.
明白
Needle in a haystack.
简直是大海捞针
Turns out I was not exaggerating.
看来我一点都没夸张
All right, we know what we're looking for.
好了 我们都知道要找什么
Don't we?
是吧
I've got the 0-8-4.
我找到了084
Repeat -- I've got the damn thing.
重复 我找到那破玩意了
Southwest side.
西南区
Okay. Why don't we find out what makes this thing so deadly?
好吧 我们看看这东西为什么是致命武器吧
Aah! No!
What the hell's happening?
怎么回事
I can't let go!
我没法松开
Okay, Hartley, just relax your hand.
哈特利 手放松
I can't let go.
我松不开
Don't touch it.
别碰它
Just stay away.
离远点
They'll be on us any second.
他们马上就追过来了
Okay, time to go. Help me get her up. Can you walk?
该撤了 帮我扶她起来 你能走吗
I think so.
应该吧
What are you waiting for?!
还在等什么
We need to get her out of here before we all get killed!
再不把她弄出去我们都得死
We got what we came for!
我们找到我们要的了
Not everything we came for.
还有其他的东西
Wait. What are you talking about?
等等 你说什么
Coulson, Hartley has the item,
科尔森 哈特利找到那个东西了
but it's attacking her.
但那东西在侵蚀她
She needs medical right now. Do we abort?
她急需救治 中止任务吗
Alarms have sounded.
警报已触发
Chances of them being captured or killed here just skyrocketed.
他们很可能被抓或被杀
Should we just cut our losses?
我们要终止行动吗
Coulson?!
科尔森
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
S-sir, I repeat -- what are our orders?
长官 重复一遍 我们的命令是什么
Do we go dark?
我们要消失吗
Negative.
Do not abort. Proceed as planned.
不要中止 按计划继续行动
You heard him.
你们都听到了
Help me up. I can follow.
扶我站起来 我能跟上
- Are you mental? - We have our orders.
-你疯了吗 -我们必须服从命令
Screw the orders. We need to get you to a doctor.
让命令见鬼去吧 我们得帮你找个医生
- Hunter... - No, no,
-亨特 -不不
stay here and die if that's what you want to do,
你们想留在这里送死随你们便
but I'm making sure she doesn't.
但我不会让她死的
I wish you the best of luck, really, but we're out of here.
我真心祝你们好运 但我们先走了
Go! Go!
走 走
They're headed to the west door!
他们往西门跑了
Get us the hell out of here!
快把我们弄出去
You got it.
没问题
Cut it off.
把它砍掉
What? N-no.
什么 不
We'll get you to a hospital. They'll fix this.
我们马上送你去医院 他们会治好你的
This thing is killing me. I can feel it.
这东西在杀死我 我能感觉到
I need you to cut it off,
我需要你把它砍掉
or I won't make it to the hospital.
否则我撑不到医院
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
You've seen what they can do with robotics these days.
你也知道现在的假肢技术有多先进
Uh, probably be an upgrade.
或许比真的还好使呢
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Okay.
好吧
I know it was a risk.
我知道风险很大
If we went down today, we'd probably be down for good.
如果我们今天失败了 可能就彻底失败了
But now we have a chance to survive.
但现在我们有了一线生机
We have soldiers willing to sacrifice,
我们有不畏牺牲的士兵
but they need weapons.
但他们需要武器
The enemy has the advantage.
敌人有他们的优势
We need one of our own.
我们需要自己的优势
You risked that for a quinjet?
你这么冒险就为了一架昆式战斗机吗
No. For what we can do with one.
不 是为了它能让我们做到的事
Disappear.
消失
Become ghosts.
变成鬼魂
That's how we have to live now --
我们现在必须这样生存
in the shadows, to save people,
站在阴影中保护人们
even when they don't know it, don't want it.
即使他们不知道也不想要我们的保护
Fitz said he could engineer cloaking, but...
菲兹说他能做出隐形装置 但是
I'm afraid he can't do anything.
他恐怕什么都做不了了
The damage to his temporal lobe was too extensive.
他的大脑颞叶大面积受损
He's not the same, and...
他已经不是以前的他了...
since Simmons left, he's only getting worse.
西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了
And this is number two of five.
这是五个里面的第二个
But if we get this one finished today,
不过如果我们今天能搞定这个
there's not much -- Simmons, i said not to touch anything.
剩下的就不多...西蒙斯 我说了不要乱碰
You'll get --
你可能会...
Yes, yes. I know. I know.
是的 是的 我知道 我知道
And I have told them to be patient, like you said,
我已经听你的话 叫他们耐心一点了
but I'm still having trouble communicating the...
但我还是没法连接那个...
the -- yes.
那个 是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry.
对不起
Simmons said she thought he'd be better without her here,
西蒙斯说她觉得她离开 他的情况会好些
but her leaving just broke him.
但是她的离开让他彻底垮掉了
In the months since, he's grown isolated,
几个月来 他越来越孤僻
talking to himself more and more.
总是自言自语
I know.
我知道
I know. I'm almost there.
我知道 我快成功了
We have to fight on for him,
我们必须为了他
for those we've lost.
为了我们失去的人坚持战斗
We have to take risks,
我们必须冒险
so the sacrifices they made were not made in vain.
才不会让他们白白牺牲
And then...
接下来
we'll disappear.
我们消失
Creel has escaped and did indeed make off with the Obelisk.
克里尔已经逃了出来并拿到了方尖碑
He should contact us shortly.
他应该很快就会联系我们
I would have him come in,
我本想直接让他来这里
but I'm being overly discreet with this operation.
不过我对这次行动非常谨慎
I know how long
我知道你找这个
you have been searching for this, Dr. Whitehall.
已经很久了 怀特霍尔博士
You have no idea.
你根本想象不到有多久