神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第10集: 他们会变成怎样 What They Become

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
To activate the Obelisk,
要启动方尖碑
Hydra has to take it to specific place.
九头蛇要把它带去一个特定的地点
A temple inside the city.
城市中的一座神殿
Raina claims that she can touch the obelisk
蕾娜说她可以碰方尖碑
without being harmed,
而不会受到伤害
that it would lead them to the temple.
她说这可以让他们找到神殿
Only the worthy are allowed inside
只有有资格者才被允许进入其中
to witness its true power.
目睹它真正的力量
And what happens to the people who aren't worthy?
那如果进去的人没有资格呢
Run!
快跑
There's Hydra quinjets outside the windows on both sides.
两边都有九头蛇的昆式战斗机
Let's go.
我们走
Destiny calls.
命运的召唤
You, too.
你也来
Shoot them down.
击落飞机
漫威公司出品
- Trip, find some cloud cover. - Roger that.
-崔普 把空客躲在云里 -了解
You think they're coming back.
你认为他们会回来
- What? Should we cloak? - Not yet.
-怎么 我们不隐形吗 -没到时候
Are you seeing this?
你看见了吗
- Shoul we cloak? - Not yet!
-我们还不隐形吗 -不是时候
I can man the weapons-control pod.
我能操作武器控制舱
Just grab a seat and lock in.
找个地方坐下 系好安全带
It's gonna get bumpy.
要颠簸了
Only cloud cover is about 20,000 feet below us.
唯一可躲避的云层在我们下方两万英尺
We have about a minute before Hydra opens fire.
我们只有一分钟 九头蛇就会开火
No. Go. Move over. Go.
别啊 你坐那边 过去啊
You done this before?
你这样干过
Not exactly.
没有
翻译 大卫熊 萌西草 苏小黛 香茗小焙 milkon
翻译 silence 珈美 章鱼埃克斯 木浅薰
时间轴 信徒 仓鼠 后期 瓜瓜
校对 苏小黛 大卫熊 哭瞎草 总监 米小勒
19,000.
一万九
18,000.
一万八
17,000.
一万七
16,000.
一万六
They've locked on us.
他们锁定我们了
Weapons are hot.
即将开火
- Do you want me to cloak? - Not yet.
-要隐形吗 -不是时候
确认弹出
确认弹出
Now!
隐形
Visual confirmation of four direct hits.
目击确认四弹直接击中
Anything on your screen?
你屏幕上有看到什么吗
Negative. Radar is clear.
没有 雷达没有发现
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
The only word for that kind of flying is "Fancy."
只有一个词能形容这种飞行技术 高超
Redirect us to San Juan.
重新将目的地定为圣胡安
I'm gonna have to let Coulson know that hydra has Skye.
我得通知科尔森 斯凯在九头蛇手里
Copy that.
收到
Let me know as soon as you can get us down into the tunnels safely.
一旦确认我们可以安全进入地下道就通知我
- Of course, sir. - Yes, sir.
-遵命 长官 -好的 长官
Whitehall's demand was for Raina.
怀特霍尔的命令是要蕾娜
He said nothing about Skye.
他没提到斯凯
So Ward called an audible when he saw her on the plane.
那么是沃德看到斯凯在飞机上 临时做了决定
Or had his own agenda the whole time.
或许他一直有自己的打算
He told Skye he was keeping his promise.
他告诉斯凯他要兑现承诺
Which means he's taking her to meet daddy dearest.
就是说他带她去见亲爱的父亲了
If there's a silver lining,
往好的方面想
it's that she's probably still alive.
她应该还活着
Agent Morse, Kydra knows the alien city's here,
莫尔斯特工 九头蛇知道了外星城市在这里
and they're coming our way.
他们正赶过来
If any of their agents are ex-S.H.I.E.L.D.,
如果他们的特工是前神盾局的
they'll contact Diego for local intel.
他们会联系迭戈获取当地情报
Reach out again.
再联系他
Make sure he doesn't tell them about the fort entrance.
确保他不会告诉他们堡垒入口
Copy that.
收到
We'll do everything possible for Mack.
我们会尽全力救迈克
But right now, we have to stop Hydra
但现在 我们必须阻止九头蛇
from getting the obelisk into those tunnels.
带着方尖碑进入地下道
I found four.
我找到四个
Cutting-edge Howling Commando technology, circa 1945.
1945年咆哮突击队的领先科技产品
Oh, 10 would be better.
有十个会更好
Without the dwarfs scanning the tunnels,
没有探测器扫描地下道
we don't know what's down there.
我们不清楚下面的情况
We know electronics don't work.
我们知道电子设备在下面不好使
Yeah, I know. That's why we need mechanical detonators for the bombs.
知道 所以我们需要用机械雷管引爆炸弹
Look, I'm sorry. These are awesome.
抱歉 这些东西太赞了
Dum Dum Dugan would be proud.
达姆·杜根会骄傲的
I don't want to sound ungrateful.
我不想表现得不知感恩
The good news about going old school
老式设备的好处就是
is that these babies are immune to EMPs and electronic jamming.
这些东西不受电磁和电子干扰的影响
The bad news --
坏处是
You can't trigger them remotely.
不能远程启动
We'll start the timers and run like hell.
我们启动定时器 然后玩命跑
Pick four spots, and I'll make them go boom.
选好4个位置 我去炸掉
Okay.
好的
Well, Agent May says this is ground zero for the Obelisk
梅特工说方尖碑和它不知道是什么的
and whatever apocalyptic stuff it's supposed to do.
天启作用就将发生在这里
So if we plant explosives around it...
如果我们环绕它布下炸药
Getting into the city and moving safely about
进入城市 安全在其中走动
doesn't seem nearly as hard as finding a way to save Mack.
似乎远不如拯救迈克困难
You don't have to say things about Mack being alive
你不用因为我跟他是朋友
just because he was my friend, Jemma.
就说迈克还活着的话 珍玛
We're dealing with alien tech, alien biology.
这可是外星科技 外星生物学
Who knows what might have happened to Mack down there.
谁知道迈克在下面遇到了什么
That's a good point, actually. I apologize.
其实这话有道理 抱歉
It's just I've been thinking about self-defense.
只是我一直在考虑自卫
I know you might still have hurt feelings,
我知道你可能还觉得很受伤
- but we need to concentr-- - Oh, no, no. No.
-但我们得专心... -不是的
Uh, I'm not -- I'm not talking about myself.
我不是在说我自己
I'm -- I'm speaking about the --
我是在说...
- The city. - Yeah.
-外星城市 -对
Y-- what if it reacts when it senses a threat?
如果它感到威胁时做出了反应呢
I mean, it's the same way the Obelisk would
就像有人碰方尖碑时
when somebody touches it.
它的反应一样
I mean, we -- we both know
我们都清楚
that alien materials react negatively to human biology.
外星物质对人体有抗性反应
The way white blood cells fight off bacteria or a virus.
就像白血球抵抗细菌或病毒
Yeah.
是啊
Which is why I'm afraid that Mack's...
所以恐怕迈克是...
most likely dead.
已经死了
There are other possibilities.
还有其他可能啊
What if the city didn't kill Mack,
如果城市没有杀死迈克
but co-opted him, made him a part of it?
只是同化了迈克 让他成为其一部分呢
- Like zombie ants? - Yeah.
-就像僵尸蚁 -对
Maybe it's like the fungus ophiocordyceps. It --
或许这就像僵尸真菌
it possesses and transforms ants into creatures that do its bidding.
控制并转化蚂蚁 为自己所用
Maybe the city didn't kill Mack --
或许城市没有杀掉迈克
it's just controlling him.
只是控制了他
If Mack's alive,
如果迈克还活着
there's still hope we can save him.
我们就还能救他回来
Looking for something?
找东西呢
Mack would hate to see his garage like this.
迈克肯定不愿看到机库乱成这样
I heard what happened with Mack.
我听说迈克的事了
Then you know it was my fault.
那你就知道都得怪我
That's not the story going around.
我听说不是这样的
I heard it wasn't Mack that came out of that hole.
我听说爬上来的人已经不是迈克了
You did what had to be done.
你只是采取了没办法的办法
You think he's dead.
你觉得他死了
Between whatever infected him and the hundred-foot drop...
他不知道被什么东西感染了 又摔下去30多米
When this is all over, I'm gonna cry for like a week.
等这一切都结束了 我要好好哭一周
Hey, come here.
过来
Mack's one of the best.
迈克是个好人
If he really is gone, then the number
如果他真死了 那么这世上
of people I trust on this planet just plummeted.
我信任的人的数目就大幅下降了
I didn't know you trusted anyone.
我不知道你还有信任的人呢
Moment of weakness.
总有心软的时候
Let's just say I mistrust some less than others.
我对一些人的不信任会少一些吧
It's diego.
是迭戈
Coulson wanted me to set a meeting.
科尔森让我安排跟他见面
You know... could use some backup.
其实...有后援会比较好呢
I might know a guy.
我可能认识个人
Want me to see if he's available?
要我去问问他有空吗
Is he good?
他厉害吗
Ah, good enough to know you're keeping a thumb drive from him.
至少他发现你藏了一个U盘
I want to trust you, Bob. I really do.
我很想信任你 芭比 真的
So I'm gonna assume that whatever's on that drive
所以我要假设 不管那硬盘上有什么
has nothing to do with you and me.
都与你我无关
I'll go get my weapons. Then we can go.
我去拿武器 然后我们就走
You made the right call.
你做了正确的决定
The right call would have been
正确的决定应该是
to put two of these in Ward's head.
两枪打中沃德的脑袋
Then hydra would have blown the bus out of the air.
那么九头蛇就会把空客炸飞
Yeah, but then they wouldn't have Skye or Raina
对 但他们就不会得到斯凯或蕾娜
Or the map or the location...
或地图 或地址...
Six members of our team
因为你的决定
are still alive because of what you did.
我们的六名队员还活着
That needs to count for something.
这是很了不起的
Skye can take care of herself.
斯凯能照顾好自己
You've transformed her
你已经把她变成了
into an agent who's smart and tough and capable.
一位聪明 坚强 有能力的特工
If there's a chance for her to turn the tables,
如果她有机会扭转局面
She'll take it.
她一定能抓住
Checking exits,
寻找出口
Numbers of men, weapons inventory.
点人数和武器
I'm impressed. How's your marksmanship?
不错啊 你的枪法怎么样
I don't know. Hand me your side arm.
不知道 把你的枪给我
Let's find out.
咱们试试看呗
Cool under pressure.
沉着应对压力
I see May's teaching you control.
看来梅在教你自控
That's one of our differences.
这就是我们的不同之一
In S.H.I.E.L.D., they train you to control yourself.
神盾局教人自控
Hydra wants to control everyone else.
而九头蛇则想控制他人
I'm not loyal to hydra.
我并不忠于九头蛇
My orders were to collect Raina.
我的任务只是接回蕾娜
Bringing you along was my idea.
带上你 是我自己的主意
Maybe you don't remember,
可能你不记得了
but we've played this game of "Let's kidnap Skye" before,
但我们以前玩过"绑架斯凯"的游戏
and it didn't end well for you.
最后你的下场可不太好
That's not my concern.
这我并不关心
Really? Then what is?
是吗 那你关心什么
Keeping my promise.
遵守我的诺言
I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do.
相信你俩有很多话要说
Look at that.
看啊
The way you tilt your head.
你歪头的样子
It's just like...
就像...
Is it nature or nurture?
这是先天遗传还是后天养成的
I promised myself...
我向自己保证
...I wouldn't get emotional.
不会太激动
Just...
可是
I've waited so long for this moment.
这一刻我等了太久
Let's try again.
咱们再来一次吧
I'm Cal.
我是卡尔
I'm your father.
我是你父亲
Would you like to sit down?
要不要坐下
Right. Me neither.
好吧 我也不想坐
Thank you for meeting with me.
谢谢你来见我
"Thank you for..."
"谢谢你..."
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吗
I was kidnapped off a plane at gunpoint.
我是被枪指着从一架飞机上被绑架来的
That's all you have to say?
你就这么一句吗
You're right. Oh, I'm sorry.
你说得对 我很抱歉
Let's not lose our heads.
咱们别太冲动
I-I-I'm just a little nervous.
我只是有点紧张
I hope it's okay to admit that to you.
希望可以对你承认这点
This is a big moment.
这是个重要的时刻
Father, daughter, family reunion.
父亲 女儿 骨肉团聚
I wanted it to be perfect. I-I had plans.
我希望一切都很完美 我本来有很多打算
Those little almond cookies, you know?
那种小杏仁酥 知道吗
Flowers, maybe.
可能再来点花
Not like this.
不是像这样
Not here.
不是在这里
My God.
天啊
You are beautiful.
你真美
Well, I don't know what you know about me.
我不知道你对我了解多少
You're a monster, a murderer,
你是个怪物 是杀人犯
a trail of death wherever you go.
你到哪里都会带去死亡
Those are all true.
这些都没错
But you need to understand.
但你要理解
My little girl was...
我的宝贝女儿...
You were taken from me,
你被从我身边夺走
and my world fell apart.
然后我的整个世界都崩溃了
It was the worst day of my life, losing you,
失去你 是我生命中最痛苦的一天
but I didn't lose you.
但我并不是把你丢了
I wasn't careless.
我没有不小心
I didn't forget you were stolen from me!
我没有忘记是他们偷走了你
I wasn't always like this.
我以前并不是这样的
I wasn't always a...
我并不是一直...
You were born in China.
你出生在中国
Your mother was Chinese.
你母亲是中国人
When you were first born we were so happy.
你刚出生时 我们非常幸福
I worked in a clinic.
我在一家诊所工作
People liked me.
大家都喜欢我
I liked myself.
我也喜欢我自己
So what happened?
后来发生了什么
This is the thing I want to say.
我想说的是
I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you,
很抱歉我没能陪在你身边
that I couldn't protect you...
没能保护你
that I couldn't teach you about the stars...
没能教你繁星的故事
or sing you to sleep.
或者给你唱催眠曲
I know I'm a terrible disappointment,
我知道我非常让你失望
but I'm here now.
但现在我来了
And everything that's about to happen
接下来将发生的事
is supposed to happen.
都是命中注定的
I'm gonna take care of you.
我会照顾好你
Then get me out of here.
那就放我走
What?
什么
Maybe I haven't been clear.
或许是我没说清楚
You're exactly where you're supposed to be.
你正在你应该在的地方
This is your destiny.
这是你的命运
- Ooh. Okay. This is bad. - What's bad?
-哎呀 情况不妙 -什么不妙
Oh, Diego's early, and he's wearing a suit.
迭戈提前到了 而且还穿了西装
Uh, yeah, you're gonna have to connect the dots on why that's bad.
你得解释一下 这怎么就不妙了
He's never early, and he never wears a suit.
他从不提前到 而且从不穿西装
Oh, well, that clears everything up.
好吧 这就明白了
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Think he's selling us out?
你觉得他在出卖我们吗
Or selling them out.
或者出卖他们
What? You think it's a signal?
怎么 你觉得那是个信号吗
I think so.
我猜是的
You think or you know?
你猜还是你确定
'Cause they're coming right towards us.
他们可是直奔我们来了
If it's not clear and we're compromised, I need to know.
如果不确定我们是否暴露了 我得知道
So, it was a signal.
看来确实是个信号
It's an address here in San Juan.
这是圣胡安本地的一个地址
Come on.
走吧
You can't say that you're sorry
你不能先说你很抱歉
or that losing me ruined your life
还说失去我毁了你的一生
and then kidnap me and say that my destiny
然后又绑架我 说我的命运
is to be locked up with you and team Hydra.
就是跟你和九头蛇困在一起
It's crazy and it's creepy, and I'm out of here.
这又疯狂又吓人 我要走了
Tell them to get out of the way.
让他们别挡路
Sorry. Hello.
不好意思
Little misunderstanding. A-as you were.
一点小误会 回去吧
They don't matter.
他们并不重要
After today, none of them will matter.
今天过后 这一切都不重要了
Of course they matter!
这些当然重要
You work for Whitehall and for Hydra.
你在为怀特霍尔和九头蛇工作
They are the bad guys.
他们是坏人
That makes you a bad guy.
所以你也是坏人
No, I don't! I don't work for Whitehall!
不 我没有 我不为怀特霍尔工作
I could never!
我永远不会为他工作
I needed him to find you, to put the pieces together.
我需要利用他找到你 把线索拼凑起来
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
You asked about your mother,
你问到你妈妈
about what happened to her.
你问她发生了什么事
Your mother was special.
你妈妈非常特别
I know some people use that word a lot
我知道有些人经常用这词
to describe why they love someone.
来解释自己对某人的爱
That's not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
Your mother was special because she had a gift.
你妈妈很特别 因为她有一种天赋
She comes from a line of people who have gifts.
她来自一个有天赋遗传的家族
You have a gift.
你也有那种天赋
It's why I brought you here --
所以我才带你来这里
so you can receive it.
好让你得到它
It's your birthright.
这是你与生俱来的权力
There's a transformation, a-a change that has to happen.
你将经历转化 注定发生的改变
Tell me what happened to my mom.
告诉我妈妈发生了什么事
She was...
她...
There's no easy way to say this.
这真是痛在心口难开
She worked with me at the clinic.
她和我同在诊所工作
My Chinese wasn't very good, so she'd help translate.
我的中文不是很好 所以她帮忙翻译
One day, a group of men came in.
有一天 一伙人闯了进来
They were looking for your mother.
他们来抓你妈妈
We tried to fight. I tried.
我们拼命抵抗 我尽力了
Hydra?
是九头蛇吗
They called themselves S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们自称是神盾局
They took her... and said she was dangerous.
他们抓走了你妈妈 还说她很危险
I knew better. Her gift wasn't like that.
我比谁都清楚 她的天赋并不危险
I left you with people that I trusted.
我把你托付给了我信任的人
I tracked your mother to Europe.
我寻找你妈妈 追到了欧洲
But by the time I caught up with them,
但等我赶到的时候
It was too late.
为时已晚
Whitehall cut her to pieces.
怀特霍尔把她肢解了
He took her organs, her blood...
取走了她的器官 血液
And when he finished butchering her,
把她残忍杀害之后
he dumped what was left in a ditch
将遗骸扔进了阴沟
like she was garbage.
像扔垃圾一样
I'm s-sorry.
对不起
歌曲 Daisy Bell
I've heard that before.
我听过这个
She used to sing it to you when you were a baby.
你还是婴儿的时候 她给你唱过这首歌
What happened to me?
我后来发生了什么
Dr. Whitehall wants you.
怀特霍尔博士找你
I'll make plenty of time to answer all of your questions.
你所有的问题我都会知无不言
But first,
但首先
now that he's served his purpose,
既然他对我们已没用了
I'm gonna kill the man who destroyed my life.
我要手刃了这个毁了我一生的人
Best day ever.
最棒的一天
It's been a frustrating morning
这一早上真让人沮丧
considering how little data we have,
我们只有很少的数据
but Fitz and I believe
但菲兹和我认为
that if we wear protective hazmat suits,
如果我们穿上防护服
it shouldn't be able to sense us.
城市应该感应不到我们
Director Coulson, Agent Triplett, and myself
科尔森局长 崔普利特特工 还有我
will place the bombs.
负责放置炸弹
Fitz and Simmons will run things from up top.
菲兹和西蒙斯在上面监控
Where's your brother been hiding?
你兄弟怎么没现身
Well, all this excitement fried his circuits.
这一顿折腾让他的电路短路了
His cooling system kicked in.
他的冷却系统启动
Now he's recharging his batteries.
他正在充电呢
I know what you're doing.
你可真能扯
I want you and Billy to immediately return to H.Q.
我要你和比利立刻赶回总部
If things go radically south here,
如果这里情况急转直下
I'll need you to implement the theta protocol.
你们得执行西塔规程
- Sir -- - That's an order, Agent Koenig.
-长官 -这是命令 凯尼格特工
Go.
Hydra's here in a big way -- some abandoned theater.
九头蛇在一个废弃的影院集结
The Ponce de Leon.
庞塞德莱昂
Theater Ponce de Leon.
庞塞德莱昂影院
Why over there?
为什么会在那儿
Can you superimpose the alien city over the map?
能把外星城市的地图叠上去吗
They're practically over the chamber.
他们几乎就在神殿的正上方
Yeah, but they can't get to it. We know that.
是 但他们没法进去 谁都知道
There's a couple-hundred feet of volcanic rock on top of it.
上面有几百英尺的火山岩
S.H.I.E.L.D. has tech that can drill right through it.
神盾局有打通下去的技术手段
That means Hydra has it.
所以九头蛇也可以
Yeah, plasma drill. That would make light work of it.
对 等离子钻 轻而易举的事
Any evidence of Ward or Skye?
有沃德或斯凯的消息吗
No. And there's no easy way in.
没有 想要进去可不容易
There are at least a dozen hydra soldiers inside.
至少有12个九头蛇士兵在里面
Sit tight. We'll be there soon.
按兵不动 我们一会儿就到
Change of plans.
计划有变
Hydra's trying to shortcut into the chamber.
九头蛇打算抄近道进入神殿
May and I need to help Hunter and Morse stop them.
梅和我得去帮亨特和莫尔斯阻止他们
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Well, well.
很好 很好
We're here today in part because of the three of you.
我们能走到今天 部分要归功于你们三个
You delivered Raina as you promised.
你信守承诺 把蕾娜带了回来
And I had my initial doubts about you, young lady,
之前我还对你存有怀疑 小姐
but you are slowly earning my trust.
但你渐渐赢得了我的信任
And your knowledge of the diviner
而你对预言者的了解
has led us to this... historic moment.
带我们来到了这个历史性的时刻
For that, I offer my gratitude.
为此 我十分感激
I have just one question. How does she fit in?
我只有一个问题 她有什么用
I needed insurance that S.H.I.E.L.D. wouldn't blow us out of the sky.
我得确保神盾局不会把我们炸飞
But you also ordered
但你同时也下令
that the S.H.I.E.L.D. plane shouldn't be shot down.
不得击落神盾局的飞机
I had to counter that order myself.
我不得不亲自下了新命令
I have a theory as to why she's here.
对于她来这儿的原因 我有个想法
I'd like you to pick it up.
请把它拿起来
You first.
你先来
I hope you're as special as your mother.
但愿你和你母亲一样特别
I'll confess -- I didn't recognize you
我承认 你当初闯进我办公室时
when you first barged into my office.
我没认出你
If my daughter wasn't here,
要不是我女儿在
I would tear you and your men to pieces.
我会把你和你的手下撕成碎片
Well, then, I'll add that to the number of reasons
那我就更有理由庆幸
that I'm glad she's here.
她在这里了
You are the piece of the puzzle that I can't decipher.
而你是一道我无法破解的谜题
Why are you really here?
你到底为什么来
Is it really that hard to see?
真有这么难看出来吗
It's love.
是因为爱
Agent Ward believes if he helps Skye fulfill her destiny,
沃德特工认为如果他帮助斯凯实现她的命运
she'll see him for who he really is.
她就会看清他真正的为人
It's a pity that you won't get to fulfill that destiny,
可惜你无法实现你的命运了
or that after all these years,
而你过了这么多年
you won't get your vengeance for what I did to your wife.
还是无法为你妻子的惨死向我复仇
Secure him.
把他绑起来
Remain alert around Agent Ward.
对沃德特工要保持警惕
He's a trained killer -- one of the best.
他可是顶尖的训练有素的杀手
I have a feeling that, in time, I can make you comply.
我有种预感 假以时日 我能让你服从
It's not ideal,
虽然并不理想
but assaulting from up here is our best bet.
但从这上面发起袭击是最佳选择
The narrow quarters reduce Hydra's numerical advantage.
由于地方小 九头蛇的人数优势也减小了
Sounds perfect.
听来不错
Other than the fact that Hydra's drill
只是九头蛇的钻头
will be all the way down in the basement.
能一直打到地底下
- What about the comms? - Hydra scans for them.
-通讯器呢 -九头蛇会进行扫描
Two goals -- stop the drill, find Skye.
两个任务 停止钻头 找到斯凯
- Aren't you forgetting a third? - What's that?
-是不是还该有一项 -是什么
Don't die out there.
别死在里面
We tend to remind each other not to die.
我们常常提醒对方要保住小命
Thought that was implicit.
那不是不言而喻的吗
He likes to hear it.
他喜欢听我说出来
Who doesn't like to hear it?
谁不喜欢听啊
I still think one of you should wait up here
我还是认为你们其中一人该留在这里
in case something goes wrong.
以免出岔子
- Absolutely not. -Yeah, we already talked about it.
-绝对不行 -我们已经谈过了
We've got no comms, no flashlight, or GPS.
我们没有通讯器 手电筒或全球定位系统
The three of us have a higher probability rate of success
如果我们三人携手合作 成功的胜算
if we work together.
会更高些
Hey, don't get me wrong. I love having the company.
别误会 我喜欢有人陪伴
All right. Timers are good.
好了 定时器设置好了
We just need to get them to the right spots,
我们只要将它们放在正确的位置
insert the detonators, get the hell out.
插入雷管 然后赶快闪人
What do we do if Mack's down there?
如果迈克在下面 我们该怎么办
If he's dead, we'll bring his body back up.
如果他死了 我们就带他的尸体回来
If not, it's not Mack.
如果没死 那就不是迈克
We'll be doing him a favor.
我们就送他一程
All right, Mack, where the hell did you go?
迈克 你到底哪去了
The woman you look like -- Agent May?
那个长得和你一样的梅特工
I knew her. How did you end up with her face?
我认识她 你的脸怎么会弄成这样
Serving Dr. Whitehall.
为怀特霍尔博士效力时弄的
That's got to be an interesting story.
这背后的故事一定很有趣
Doesn't it bother you?
这伤疤一定不好受吧
I didn't have a purpose before.
我以前没有目标
I was lost.
不知前途
Now I'm happy to comply.
而现在我乐意服从
So you're loyal to hydra.
这么说你忠于九头蛇了
I'm loyal to Dr. Whitehall.
我忠于怀特霍尔博士
There was a guy I used to be loyal to.
我也曾忠于过一个人
He went completely insane.
可他彻底疯了
Not another word.
不准再说话
Happy to comply.
乐意服从
Did he hurt you?
他伤到你了吗
Oh, good. You're awake.
太好了 你醒了
I've waited years for this.
这一刻我等了很久了
Do you know what your mother's special gift was?
你知道你母亲的天赋是什么吗
No.
不知道
She didn't age.
她不会老
At least, not like the rest of us.
至少不像一般人那样变老
I wonder if that's your gift, as well,
不知道 你是不是也像她一样
or if you're special in another way.
还是说你另有特别之处
Discovery requires experimentation.
想有发现就要实验
I killed your wife.
我杀了你妻子
And before I kill you,
在我杀你之前
I want you to watch what I do to your daughter.
我要你亲眼看着我对你女儿下手
- Stay here. - Yes, sir.
-在这儿待着 -是 长官
- Know what we could use? - Another 50 men?
-知道我们需要什么吗 -再来几十个人吗
I was gonna say a dozen.
我本来想说十几个
But I like your idea better.
但是几十个更好
Okay, here we go.
好了 行动吧
These tunnels are older than the pyramids,
这些地下道比金字塔还要古老
yet we may be the first humans to ever set foot in them.
我们可能是第一批踏足于此的人类
I'm much more interested in us being the last.
我更担心会不会成为最后一批
Left at this intersection.
这个路口左转
Copy that.
明白
Hear that? They're coming for us.
听见了没 有人来救我们了
I saw how many guys you have on your side.
我知道你们有几个人
You are sorely outnumbered, my friend.
你们寡不敌众啊 朋友
Tell you what. Let me go now.
这么着吧 你放了我
I'll tell them take it easy on you.
我让他们放你一马
Maybe cut off an ear, pop an eye.
就光切个耳朵 挖只眼
Shut up.
闭嘴吧你
Just trying to be helpful.
只是想帮你而已
I'm a lot nicer than he's gonna be.
我下手可比他轻多了
You're welcome.
不客气
Now, let's get out of here.
我们赶紧出去吧
Yeah, me, too!
还有我呢
- Come on! - It's safer here.
-来解开我 -这里更安全
And I'm about to do something to Whitehall.
我要去对怀特霍尔下手了
I don't want you to see me like that.
我不希望你见到我那副样子
I don't mind...seeing.
我不介意看到
Hell, I'm happy to help.
我甚至愿意帮你呢
No.
不行
I get to do this myself.
我必须亲手了结他
What?
什么
Two down, two to go.
搞定两个 还剩两个
What's wrong?
怎么了
This is taking a little longer than I'd hoped.
花的时间比我预想的长
We'll have to move more quickly.
那我们动作得再快点了
We should split up.
我们分头行动吧
- No! - Bad idea.
-不行 -这主意不好
No, it's a good idea. We're running out of time.
不 这主意很好 我们要没时间了
I'm familiar with the explosives. I have a map.
我知道怎么装炸弹 我有地图
- I'll see you two at the garrison. - Fitz.
-我们驻防区见 -菲兹
Just trust me on this, Jemma.
相信我这一次吧 珍玛
I'm not afraid. I can do it.
我不害怕 我能行的
Fitz.
菲兹
Yeah. Other direction.
对 是另一边
Take a team and sweep this place floor by floor.
带一队人 逐层搜寻敌人
Yes, sir.
是 长官
What did you do?!
你做了什么
You're welcome?
不客气
You killed him!
你杀了他
He was mine, and you killed him!
他是我的 却被你杀了
I'll do the same to you if you even move.
你敢动 我也杀了你
There's no way I'm letting you take Skye into those tunnels
我绝不会让你带斯凯进地下道
to trigger whatever Armageddon you believe in.
触发你幻想中的世界末日
You had no right to do that, to take that from me!
你无权那么做 你无权夺走我的复仇
I know, in some insane way, you love your daughter,
我知道你以一种疯狂的方式爱着你女儿
but I will kill you if you take another step.
但你敢再走一步 我就杀了你
Now, where's the obelisk?
方尖碑在哪
You can't stop this.
你阻止不了的
No.
Join S.H.I.E.L.D.
加入神盾局
Travel to exotic, distant lands.
旅行至遥远的异国
Meet exciting, unusual people...
结识令人激动的奇人
and kill them.
然后杀掉他们
We both want to help your daughter.
我们都想帮你女儿
She doesn't need you. She needs me.
她不需要你 她需要的是我
I'm her father, not you!
我才是她父亲 不是你
I'm sorry your little family reunion didn't go as planned.
很抱歉你的家庭团聚 没按预期发展
The least I can do is get you out of here.
至少我还能救你出去
Sit down while I check the door.
坐下 我去查看一下门口
Never turn your back on the enemy.
不要背对你的敌人
You taught me that.
这可是你教我的
You.
Damn it!
混蛋
Stop it!
住手
Stop it or I'll shoot!
住手否则我开枪了
Dad!
爸爸
He took something from me.
他夺走了我的东西
No. He saved you from killing more people.
不 他避免了你杀更多的人
Now, get up and get away from him.
站起来 离他远点
You have to finish what we started.
你必须完成你的使命
No, I don't. I'm not going down there.
我不要 我不会下去的
I'm not gonna change or transform
我不要改变 或者转化
or whatever the hell you think is gonna happen.
或者任何你以为会发生的事
Why can't you see it's a good thing?
你为什么不理解这是好事呢
Maybe it's all the dead bodies laying around
可能是因为它导致了这么多人的死亡
or the fact that Hydra wants it.
或者因为九头蛇想要它吧
I'm gonna make sure the obelisk never gets down into that city.
我会确保方尖碑绝不会进入城市
And you're gonna leave.
你得走了
This is your one chance to walk away,
这是你安全离开的唯一机会
or I will kill you.
否则我会杀掉你
Okay. I'll go.
好 我走
But I'll be waiting for you.
但我会等着你
After you change, no one else will understand.
等你改变后 别人不会理解你的
They'll be afraid.
他们会怕你
Change is terrifying.
改变是很可怕的
But I'm your father, and I love you.
但我是你父亲 而且我爱你
I will always love you, Daisy.
我会永远爱你的 黛西
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I couldn't kill him.
我没法杀他
I couldn't kill him, and I wanted to and I couldn't.
我下不了手 我想动手可是做不到
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm gonna make it right.
我会挽回这事的
- I'm gonna find the obelisk. - No.
-我会找到方尖碑 -不要
I'm gonna stop the drill. I'm gonna make it right.
我会停下钻头 我会挽救大局的
No, Skye.
不 斯凯
Skye, no. Don't go down there.
斯凯 不要 别下去
You here to finish me off?
你是来结果我的吗
Whitehall's dead. Coulson killed him.
怀特霍尔死了 被科尔森杀了
So you're free.
那么你自由了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
Help me up. I can get us out of here.
扶我起来 我能带你出去
Then we'll figure it all out.
然后一起考虑下一步
I'm going to find Coulson.
我去找科尔森
Oh, God, Raina.
天哪 蕾娜
Take me there.
带我去
Skye must have gone after Raina.
斯凯肯定追蕾娜去了
No, you can barely stand, let alone --
不行 你都快站不住了 更别说
I put her on this path.
是我带她走上了这条路
I have to try to make it right.
我必须尽力挽回
If we're not back before the bombs go off,
如果炸弹要爆炸了我们还没回来
get everybody to the bus.
你就带大家回空客
Just because Whitehall's dead
虽然怀特霍尔死了
doesn't mean Hydra's gonna pack up and go home.
并不代表九头蛇就会卷铺盖走人
Phil.
菲尔
I'm not saying this is a good plan.
我没说这是个好计划
But after all the carving and obsessing and searching,
但我刻画 执迷 寻找了这么久
I'm pretty damn curious to see what all the fuss is about.
我真的很好奇这都是为了什么
Let's go.
开始吧
- 10 minutes to spare! - Yeah.
-早了10分钟呢 -是啊
That will be much more excited if Mack wasn't still down there.
要是迈克不在底下就更好了
已连接 梅
I can't think about it. It's too sad.
我简直不敢去想 太难过了
We're out. It's all good.
我们出来了 一切顺利
Raina escaped into the tunnels with the obelisk.
蕾娜带着方尖碑跑进了地下道
I wouldn't lose any sleep.
不必担心她
The place is gonna blow in less than --
这地方马上就要爆炸了
Skye and Coulson went in after her.
斯凯和科尔森去找她了
Damn.
该死
No. You can't go down there.
不行 你不能下去
- No. No. No, no, no, no, Trip! - Trip, it's too dangerous!
-不行 不行 崔普 -崔普 太危险了
- Trip, there's not enough -- Trip! - No!
-崔普 不行啊 崔普 -别
Is something wrong?
怎么了
End of the line.
到了
Okay.
好了
Skye!
斯凯
Coulson and Skye have gone down.
科尔森和斯凯下去了
Why the hell would they do that?
他们下去干什么啊
We need to clear this place now.
我们得马上清场
Copy that.
收到
Mack?
迈克
You scared the hell out of me. What are you doing down here?
你吓死我了 你在这下面干什么
Mack?!
迈克
Okay. Okay, come on. Come -- we got to get out of here.
好了 来 我们离开这里
Mack.
迈克
Mack!
迈克
I'm gonna come back. Okay?
我会回来的 好吗
I knew you'd come.
我就知道你会来
Somebody has to stop you.
总得有人阻止你
Come on, Trip. One more to go.
加油 崔普 还剩一个
Your whole life -- our whole lives
你这一生 我们这一生
have been leading to this moment.
都是为了这一刻
Sorry. I don't buy into the whole "This is your destiny" thing.
不好意思 我不信这套命运的说法
We're taking the obelisk, and we're leaving.
我们要拿上方尖碑 然后离开这里
There are too many lives at stake.
这牵扯到太多人命
You've got it all wrong.
你搞错了
Whitehall, everyone has got it all wrong.
怀特霍尔 所有人都错了
This doesn't destroy.
这东西不毁灭
It gives life -- new life.
它赋予生命 新生命
We finally get to find out what we become.
我们终于能知道自己要变成什么了
Make it stop.
让它停下
I can't.
我做不到
Neither of us can now.
我们现在都无能为力了
Oh, god.
天呐
If you want to leave, now's your chance.
如果你想走 现在还有机会
I got to admit,
我得承认
I'm just the tiniest bit nervous.
我还真有点小紧张
Skye!
斯凯
Seriously?
不是吧
Again?
又来
No, Trip!
别 崔普
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Came to get you.
来找你啊
Skye!
斯凯
Skye!
斯凯
Skye, can you hear me?
斯凯 你能听到我说话吗
How do we stop it?
怎么让它停下来
I don't think we can.
我觉得我们做不到了
Skye!
斯凯
Mack.
迈克
What's supposed to happen?
会发生什么
Something beautiful.
一件美妙的事
Oh, god.
天呐
Oh -- oh, god.
天呐
Tr-- trip!
崔...崔普
No.
No!
不要啊
Hello?
Are you seeing this?
你看到了吗
There's someone new.
又出现了新人
Tell the others I'm on it.
告诉其他人 我来