神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第13集: 我们的一员 One of Us

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I'll be waiting for you.
我会等着你
After you change, no one else will understand.
等你改变后 别人不会理解你的
Your thankless daughter was there.
你那忘恩负义的女儿也在那里
She emerged from the chrysalis?
她破茧而出了吗
She's gonna be so terribly afraid.
她现在会非常害怕
He'll put her on the Index, tag her like a shark.
他会把她列入名录 给她植入追踪器
What's doing this?
这是什么引起的
I am.
是我
I can't control it when I get upset.
我生气时没法控制自己
You will control your emotions,
你能控制住自己的情绪
just like we practiced.
就像我们训练的那样
Everyone is at risk.
所有人都有危险
You and Bobbi... what's up?
你和芭比 怎么回事
I know Coulson doesn't know about it,
我知道科尔森还不知道
but I bet he'd like to.
但我想他一定想知道
漫威影业出品
...Then at last, to be told there's no hope.
最后却得知 已经毫无希望
翻译 异人草 苏小黛 王大可 香茗小焙 神盾章鱼X Silence
I'm not to see.
我看不到了
翻译 milkon 木浅薰 时间轴 信徒 姜姜 后期 瓜瓜
Don't say that.
别那么说
You're going to see with my eyes.
你会用我的眼睛看
that's why I'm here.
这就是我的作用啊
Listen, you called me "friend" once.
听我说 你曾称我为朋友
纽约 科尼岛
Will you let me think you meant it?
能允许我认为你是真心的吗
校对 苏小黛 泰瑞根草 总监 米小勒
Will you let me be hands and eyes to you?
能允许我做你的手和眼睛吗
Because I've nothing else to do the whole rest of my life
因为我余生都只想
but help you see whatever you want to see.
帮助你看到你想看的东西
I couldn't be a burden to you.
我不能做你的累赘
Not burden, if I...
不是累赘 如果我...
Yes?
谁啊
Is this Karla Faye Gideon?
是卡拉·菲·基甸吗
Got your name off the gifted Index.
我从特殊能力者名录上查到了你的名字
Um, I'm -- I'm sorry. Are you with S.H.I.E.L.D.?
抱歉 你们是神盾局的人吗
I'll try not to be offended.
我尽量不对此表示生气
We are absolutely not from S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们绝不是神盾局的
Show her.
给她看看
Levi -- an old buddy of mine.
利维 我一个老朋友了
Genius.
天才哦
S.H.I.E.L.D. implanted a chip in his arm.
神盾局在他胳膊里植入了芯片
Couldn't get within 100 feet of any tech.
不能靠近任何电子设备一百英尺内
I found him holed up in an RV in the Mojave.
我找到他时 他躲在莫哈韦沙漠一辆房车里
But now, sans chip,
但现在 除去了芯片
this guy manages to decrypt the index for me.
他为我破解了名录
Led me to Francis.
让我找到了弗朗西斯
Three years, they kept him in a cage --
三年来 他被他们关在牢笼里
Meds to keep him docile.
给他注射药物 控制他
I know what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to you.
我知道神盾局是如何对你的
How long has it been since you touched someone,
你多久没触摸别人了
since you felt a sensation on your fingertips?
你的指尖被封锁多久了
We want to free you from these shackles.
我们想解开你的枷锁
All you got to do is say that you --
你只需要说你...
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉很棒 是吧
Freedom.
自由
Don't you think it's time everyone learn
你不觉得该让人知道
how S.H.I.E.L.D. treats people like us?
神盾局是如何对待我们这种人的了吗
We're gonna teach them a lesson,
我们要教训他们
and we want you to join us.
我们希望你也能加入
I know.
我知道
I sound bat-guano crazy.
我听上去疯狂透顶
Except S.H.I.E.L.D. -- Nah. Not so mighty anymore.
只是神盾局 现在不如以往了
A handful of agents.
特工少得可怜
Director is a door-to-door salesman of a man.
局长就是个挨家挨户走的推销员
Still, I'm -- I'm not powerful myself.
但是 我并不强大
None of us are.
我们都一样
But together, we're a force.
但联手合作 我们就不可小觑
What do you say?
怎么样
I'm in.
我加入
I got to say, director, no doubt,
我得说 局长 毫无疑问
the best grilled cheese I've ever had.
这是我吃过的最棒的烤奶酪
Secret ingredient.
有秘密配方
Don't ask. I will not disclose.
别问 我不会说的
How you doing with all the monitoring?
这些监控你受得了吗
I barely notice it.
我都察觉不到了
We wouldn't subject you to it
如果不是非常必要
if it wasn't absolutely necessary.
我们也不会这么做
I assume you're putting me on the gifted index.
你应该把我纳入特殊能力者名录了吧
We are.
是的
I've been doing some monitoring of my own.
我自己也在进行监控
Check this out.
看啊
My entire life, I've been searching for my parents,
我这辈子一直在找我父母
and my search ended with answers
结果最终找到的答案
that are so much worse than I could have imagined.
比我想得还要糟得多
Sad, twitchy, not-all-there dad, a dead mom,
可悲 疯癫的爸爸 妈妈死了
alien mist that turned me into a walking natural disaster,
外星迷雾把我变成了活体自然灾害
a friend dead --
朋友也死了
Trip was not your fault.
崔普的事不能怪你
My point is, I'm steady. Nothing is shaking.
我是想说 我稳定了 已经不地动山摇了
I'm stopping them before they start.
我能在震动开始前就制止它
- That's good. - If I keep working on this,
-这很好 -如果我继续努力
I can be back in the field in no time.
我很快就能继续出外勤了
She's acting like everything will go back to normal.
她一副一切都会恢复正常的样子
That's what she does.
她总是这样
Does she know we're putting her on the index?
她知道我们把她录入名录了吗
Yeah.
知道
She does seem to be getting control of the powers.
她的确似乎能控制异能了
That's good, but we barely understand them --
这很好 但我们对她的异能几乎一无所知
Other than they're strong.
只知道很强大
Catastrophically so.
简直是灾难级别
Protocol is anyone on the index
按照规章 名录上的人
undergoes a full psych eval and threat assessment.
都要接受全面心理评估 和威胁评测
We'd need to bring in someone from outside.
我们得从外面找人来
Someone we can trust.
我们能信任的人
I know who I'd call... If it weren't a thing.
我知道我想找谁 如果不是太尴尬的话
Andrew? It's not a thing.
安德鲁吗 不尴尬
He might say no.
他可能会拒绝
Reach out. See what he says.
去试试 看他怎么说
Wonder where she's off to.
不知道她要去哪
Another question in the long list of questions
我无法解答的一堆疑问
I don't have answers to.
又要加一条了
What is it?
怎么了
Coulson asked me to complete Skye's index file
科尔森要我尽最大努力
to the best of my ability.
完善斯凯的名录档案
I'm afraid my best is woefully insufficient.
只怕我穷尽所能也是有心无力
It's bizarre, the extra macromolecules.
这些超巨分子真奇怪
Raina's DNA is the same.
蕾娜的DNA也是这样
The mist triggered something inside them,
迷雾触发了她们体内的某样东西
something waiting to be activated.
那东西一直等着被激活
But how Skye is able to...
但斯凯怎么能
Sorry. I'm just, um, looking for...
抱歉 我在找...
Got it.
找到了
...able to create a vibrational force?
怎么能造成震动呢
That I don't understand at all.
这是我无法理解的
How long are you gonna give him?
你打算晾他多久
He lied to me.
他骗了我
We're spies. We lie for a living.
我们是间谍 就是靠骗人谋生的
Fitz's intentions were good.
菲兹的本意是好的
He wanted to protect a friend.
他是想保护朋友
From me? And how is that protecting her?
防着我吗 而且他那怎么叫保护她
Corrupting data, altering test results?
修改数据 替换测试结果
Fitz and I shared science. It was sacred.
菲兹和我一起研究科学 这是很神圣的
Now that's changed, too.
现在这点也变了
I have to accept that he's different now...
我必须接受他现在的确变了
...and our relationship won't ever be what it was.
我们的关系再也回不到从前了
Little early to sound the funeral bells, don't you think?
现在就把话说死可能早了点吧
A betrayal of trust like that,
那样对信任的背叛
it changes everything.
会改变一切
Where are you now?
你在哪
I just made it to the nearest safe house.
刚到最近的安全屋
This is such a mess.
这事太糟了
Yeah, a mess I didn't make,
是啊 不是我造成的烂摊子
but I'm cleaning it up the best way I can.
可我却在尽力收拾
I wasn't gonna let him expose us.
我不能让他暴露我们
- No, I-I know. - All right, so what now, Bobbi?
-我知道 -那现在怎样 芭比
Mack, are you talking to Bobbi?
迈克 你在跟芭比通话吗
Tell her I take it all back.
告诉她我收回
- All the "Don't die out there..." - I'm sorry.
-那些"别死了"的叮嘱 -抱歉
I'd be better off if she had died out...
她死了我会过得更好
Hope she rots in hell!
愿她下地狱
- I never wanted this. - No one did.
-这不是我想要的 -没人想这样
but I got no exit strategy, and the longer I'm gone,
可我没有退路了 而且我离开得越久
the more questions Coulson's gonna have.
就越容易引起科尔森的怀疑
We'll bring him in.
我们让他入伙
Sit tight. I'll arrange an extraction.
准备好 我会安排你们撤离
- And you know where I'll be. - And, Mack...
-你知道去哪找我 -迈克
Get him a beer or something.
给他点啤酒之类的
西弗吉尼亚州 卡尔弗大学
Well, there's no substitute
没什么能代替
for actually spending time with a patient.
切实地花时间跟病人待在一起
You just can't get around it.
这是不能逃避的
What about the new software to track emotional health?
那个追踪情绪健康情况的新软件呢
Software won't anticipate a Manson or a Bin Laden.
软件可测不出杀人魔曼森或本·拉登
The human mind is infinitely complicated.
人类的大脑是极其复杂的
It's messy and...
很散乱
...and surprising.
也令人意外
Well, if you'll excuse me.
抱歉 我先失陪了
Thank you.
谢谢
Long time.
好久不见
Yeah.
是啊
S.H.I.E.L.D. Needs your help.
神盾局需要你的帮助
I haven't worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. In a long while.
我已经很久没跟神盾局合作了
I moved on for a reason.
我当初退出是有理由的
It's a different S.H.I.E.L.D.
现在的神盾已经不一样了
Coulson's the director now.
科尔森现在是局长了
Okay.
好吧
Why me? Is, uh, Skye that bad?
为什么找我 这个斯凯有那么糟吗
She's that good. Good agent.
她是太棒了 是个好特工
I'm her S.O.
我是她的监管人员
You're back in the field?
你又开始出外勤了
So, what do you think?
言归正传 你意下如何
What do I think?
我意下如何
I think... What the hell, Melinda?
我觉得 这算什么啊 梅琳达
You show up asking for a favor,
你突然出现要我帮忙
but when I called you
可当初神盾局瓦解
after s.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed to check if you were all right,
我打电话想问你是否平安时
not a word.
却毫无回音
It was a busy time.
那段时间很忙
"Busy."
"很忙"
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Well... Thanks for the apology.
谢谢你的道歉
If I do this... I have conditions.
如果我答应你 我有条件
No observation, no monitoring
不能观察 不能监控
other than what's deemed medically necessary.
除非是出于医疗需要
My sessions with her are in private.
我跟她的谈话是私密的
My evaluation won't be. She gets a copy.
但我的评估可以公开 她也会拿到一份
My duty is to her, not s.H.I.E.L.D.
我只对她负责 不对神盾局
Like I said, it's a different S.H.I.E.L.D.
我说过了 神盾局现在不一样了
My consultation fee's gone up.
我的咨询费涨了
I should have called you back.
我应该回你电话的
Nah, I talked to your mom.
没事 我和你妈妈聊过了
She told me you were alive.
她告诉我你还活着
We had a nice talk.
我们聊得不错
She invited me over for dinner, and...
她还邀请我去家里吃晚餐
I'm not surprised.
这倒不奇怪
She still hasn't forgiven me for divorcing you.
她到现在还不原谅我跟你离婚
俄亥俄州 玛斯金格姆郡
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 先生
You know, we -- we must have made a wrong turn back there.
我们好像拐错了路
I think we're lost.
貌似是迷路了
Where are you trying to get to?
你们想去哪里
Uh, well, w--
这个嘛
Francis, would you be so kind as to let us in?
弗朗西斯 能让我们进去吗
布莱恩摩尔最高警备精神病院
Dr. Garner, good to see you again.
加纳博士 很高兴再次见到你
I appreciate you coming back to help.
你能回来帮忙我很感激
Congrats on the promotion.
恭喜你升职了
Or should I offer my condolences?
还是应该说节哀顺变
That depends on what's on the other end of this call.
那取决于这通电话是什么事
Agent Broyles, never good to hear from you.
布罗伊斯特工 你打来从没好事
Just been informed of a break-in at Brynmore psychiatric facility.
刚刚得知布莱恩摩尔精神病院遭到入侵
Heard of it.
听说过这地方
Houses criminally insane types. Federal facility.
收治精神病犯罪 联邦机构
Except for the secret sub-basement under the north wing.
除了北区的秘密地下室
We run that.
那里我们负责
Mentally unstable people on the index are housed there.
名录上的精神不稳定人员被收容在那里
Is that who they're after?
那是他们要找的人吗
That's what we're going to find out.
那就要我们来查明了
I'll prep the quinjet.
我去准备昆式战斗机
Agent Morse, Hunter didn't report in today.
莫尔斯特工 亨特今天没来
I offered him a permanent job.
我说要给他固定职位
You think that has anything to do with his disappearance?
你觉得这和他的消失有关吗
"Permanent" isn't really Hunter's thing.
亨特不喜欢"固定"
Even the word.
这词都不喜欢
Didn't think he scared so easily.
没想到他这么容易被吓到
Okay. I'll meet you down there.
好吧 等下见
I'm so glad you're here,
很高兴你来了
especially since it's been well documented that
尤其是鉴于资料表明
powers can lead to psychological volatility.
异能会导致精神不稳定
Not that Skye's showing any signs.
倒不是说斯凯有任何此类迹象
Her vitals currently are steady.
她的体征目前很稳定
- May I? - Oh, yeah.
-我能看看吗 -当然
I did not know that you were married.
我都不知道你还结过婚
Now you do.
现在你知道了
He seems nice.
他看起来人不错
So, it might be wise to do a pharmacological evaluation.
也许应该做一个药理学评估
Dulling her emotions could lessen the
安抚她的情绪也许可以削弱
destructiveness of her powers -- a-a stopgap measure.
她异能的毁灭性 当然只是暂时的
Should probably meet her before writing a prescription.
我写处方之前最好还是先见见她
I'll take you to her.
我带你去
I appreciate the extensive and thorough debrief, Agent simmons.
感谢你全面透彻的简报 西蒙斯探员
My pleasure.
是我的荣幸
Let me talk to her first. Skye might have a...reaction.
让我先跟她谈谈 斯凯也许会有点情绪
You're kidding, right? A shrink?
你开玩笑吧 心理医生
It's not personal.
这不是针对你
Hell, it's not personal. It's a shrink.
不是针对我才怪 心理医生啊
It's standard procedure for anyo--
这是标准程序
No, I know, but I'm not just on the index.
我知道 但我不只是名录上的人
I'm also an agent.
我还是个特工
Exactly. So you know it's non-negotiable.
正因此 你更该知道这没得商量
Andrew is good, and he's done this before.
安德鲁很厉害 他以前做过类似的工作
So have I. I grew up in the system.
我也是 我在体系内长大
I've been through enough of these to know that I hate them.
我做过不少心理评估 我知道我不喜欢这个
- You'll like this one. - Yeah, how do you know that?
-你会喜欢他的 -是吗 你怎么知道
Because I was married to him.
因为他是我前夫
Tell me about the wedding.
跟我讲讲婚礼
I'm thinking May could go either way --
我认为梅两种模式都有可能
understated or full Bridezilla.
风轻云淡或者疯狂难缠
She can be a control freak.
她控制欲很强
I'm not here to discuss my ex.
我不是来讨论我前任的
Did you guys have actual conversations?
你们真的会聊天吗
You know, like, pillow talk,
枕边悄悄话那种
or was it just pillow stern looks?
还是只有枕边犀利的眼神
How long are you going to deflect?
你还要转移话题到什么时候
Barely in, and out comes the psychobabble.
还没怎么聊呢就搬出心理术语了
It's not psychobabble.
这不是什么心理术语
It's just a word that describes what you're doing.
只是个形容你现在行为的词而已
Well, I read your history.
我读过你的情况介绍了
I know this isn't your first rodeo.
我知道这不是第一次了
Speaking of... The Cavalry --
说起来 "铁骑"
You must know what really --
你肯定知道事情真相...
Stop.
别说了
The tone --
语气
Something you both have in common.
这点你们倒是很相似
Why did you shoot yourself?
你为什么向自己开枪
It wasn't like that.
不是那样的
I mean, it was an icer. I'm not suicidal.
那只是把冰冻枪 我没有自杀倾向
No, I didn't say you were, but it's an aggressive move.
我没说你有 但那是个激进的举动
I did what I had to do to protect my team.
我为保护我的队友做了我必须做的事
Of course. You're an agent.
当然 你是一名特工
And I imagine you must be afraid that you're gonna lose that.
我猜你一定很害怕失去这个身份
We eloped.
我们是私奔的
We didn't want a big wedding.
我们不想要盛大的婚礼
And, no, it wasn't Vegas.
而且我们去的不是拉斯维加斯
Although Melinda does love Vegas.
不过梅琳达确实很喜欢拉斯维加斯
I also shot myself because I...
我打伤自己还因为...
I couldn't stop what I was doing.
我当时无法阻止自己
How does it feel when it's happening?
事发的时候 你是什么感觉
It's terrifying.
吓坏了
We've notified county,
我们已经通知了郡里
they are going to sent us additional personnel.
他们会增派人手过来
Thank you, Agent Broyles.
谢谢你 布罗伊斯特工
So, when the communications and electrical systems were fried,
通讯和电力系统烧毁后
a group used the chaos to tear through the facility,
一组人借着混乱冲了进去
opening doors, releasing prisoners.
打开门放出了犯人
Yeah, whoever did this did some serious damage to the system.
不管是谁干的 他们严重毁坏了系统
I'm recovering what was recorded before the power went out.
我在恢复断电前的录像
Is that Skye's dad?
那是斯凯的爸爸吗
Oh, no.
糟了
Who's he waving to?
他在朝谁挥手
Us.
我们
We have to get into that sub-level basement -- now.
我们得赶紧到地下室去
So, how many prisoners were housed here?
这里关了多少犯人
Two.
两个
John Bruno -- military assassin.
约翰·布鲁诺 军队杀手
Became an obsession discovering creative ways to kill.
痴迷于寻找新颖的杀人方法
Charming.
真迷人
Not as scary, however, as bachelor number two.
但是并不如第二位老兄可怕
He --
他...
You shouldn't have come down here.
你不该到这里来
Damn.
厉害
Now, where's bachelor number two?
那么第二位老兄在哪里
David A. Angar --
大卫·A·安格尔
Vocal cords exposed to experimental energy blasts.
声带承受了实验性能量冲击波
Shrunk the tumors, but left him with a voice
治好了肿瘤 但却让他的声音
that triggers the central nervous system,
能够触动中枢神经系统
induces immediate catatonia with the slightest whisper.
只要一声低语就能引起神经紊乱
Here's his room.
这就是他的房间
Any idea what that means?
知道这是什么意思吗
Other than Skye's father being crazy?
除了斯凯的父亲是个疯子吗
开战
Nope.
不知道
Thought we were going after S.H.I.E.L.D.
我还以为我们要去找神盾局呢
They'll come to us.
他们会来找我们的
威斯康辛州 马尼托瓦市
Single or double?
一份还是两份
Seriously?
你还用问吗
If I were to ask you what's going on,
如果我问你怎么样了
you wouldn't tell me, right?
你是不会告诉我的 对吗
I told her we eloped.
我告诉她我们是私奔的
A little gossip won you some points.
一点小八卦给她增添好印象
Hmm, I appreciate you giving me permission
感谢你同意我
to disclose details when necessary.
在必要情况下透露些细节
She thinks the world of you.
她很崇拜你
Well, I taught her how to fire an automatic.
我教会她开枪
Of course she likes me.
她当然喜欢我
Seeing anyone?
在和谁约会吗
All work and no play.
一心工作
When I multitask, I make mistakes.
我分心的时候 就会犯错误
Sounds like there's a story there.
听起来这里面有个故事
I saw a frame on your desk.
我看见你桌子上的相框了
Girlfriend pics?
女朋友的照片吗
Aren't you a little too old for that?
你不是过了玩这套的年纪了吗
Well --
这个嘛
wou tell me about your mistake, and I'll tell you about it.
你告诉我你的错误 我就告诉你这事
I don't care that much.
我可没那么想知道
You look good.
你气色很不错
You hungry? I can fix you something.
你饿了吗 我可以给你做点东西吃
I'm not that hungry.
我还没饿到那种程度
Won't stay long. Just need to use the microwave.
我不会待很久 只是要用一下微波炉
I didn't want to disturb May and her ex.
我不想打扰梅和她前夫
Disturb them from...
打扰他们什么
In the kitchen, talking.
他们在厨房里聊天
What are they talking about?
他们在聊什么
Is it about, um, Skye's condition?
是关于斯凯的状况吗
No, it was, uh, personal in nature.
不是 是...私事
Seems that... May isn't a good cook.
看来...梅的厨艺不是很好
Something Agent May doesn't excel at.
梅特工居然还有不擅长的事
Interesting.
太有趣了
Yeah.
是啊
He -- he teased her about it.
他拿这个取笑她
And she was laughing.
她居然还笑了
Oh, he makes her laugh.
他能逗她笑
Clearly, she still likes him,
显然她还喜欢他
and have you seen the way he looks at her?
而且你看到他看她的眼神了吗
Yeah, I have eyes, Jemma. Of course I've seen.
我长眼睛了 珍玛 当然看到了
I wonder what happened between them, why it ended.
不知道他们之间发生了什么 为什么离婚
Yeah, they're a bizarre pair.
真是古怪的一对儿
He listens for a living, and she doesn't speak.
他靠听人说话挣钱 而她却很少开口
True, but you know what they say about opposites.
没错 但你也知道性格互补嘛
Perhaps spending time together could rekindle some --
没准他们相处久了会重新点燃什么
It's Skye! Get May and dr. Garner now!
是斯凯 快叫梅和加纳博士
Damn it, Skye!
可恶 斯凯
Skye, you need to wake up. Skye!
斯凯 快醒醒 斯凯
You're doing this.
你又发作了
You're shaking the room. You need to stop it.
整个房间都在摇晃 赶紧控制住
- Okay. Okay. - If she needs a sedative...
-好 好 -要不要给她打镇定剂
- No. - No no. It's good. It's good. It's stopping.
-不用 -不用 有好转了 在减轻了
I'm gonna stay.
我留下守着她
Come on. Everybody out.
走吧 大家都出去
If the RV passes a traffic cam or toll booth,
如果那辆房车经过交通监控或者收费站
we'll find them.
我们会发现他们的
At least we know who we're looking for.
至少我们知道在找谁
Uh, well, sometimes ignorance is bless.
有时候无知是福啊
Wendell Levi -- genius-level IQ,
文德尔·利维 天才智商
but no moral compass or regard for human life.
但道德感全无 对生命毫无尊重
Prefer my criminals stupid.
我更希望我抓的罪犯蠢一点
Well, then you'll really like Francis Noche.
那你肯定喜欢弗朗西斯·诺彻
Noche was a mob enforcer
诺彻是个黑帮打手
who wanted to be better at enforcing,
希望打人的本事更进一步
so he got his hands on some experimental steroids.
所以搞来了些试验性类固醇
Left him incredibly strong. Brains? Not so much.
让他变得很强大 不过脑子就没那么强了
Mm, god doesn't give with both hands.
上帝是公平的 不能全都兼得
Sir, these people are on the index,
长官 这些人在名录里
but they're not exactly gifted.
但算不上有异能啊
They were considered highly dangerous.
他们都被认定为极其危险
A larger part of the index functions as more of a watch list.
这个名录很大程度上是个监控名单
Karla Faye Gideon --
卡拉·菲·基甸
Razors permanently grafted into her fingers?
手指上永久嫁接了刀片
Worked in a medical lab with her abusive boyfriend --
曾和虐待她的男友在医学实验室工作
wanted to protect herself.
她想要自保
- It's like a lifetime movie. - I know.
-都有点狗血了 -是啊
And I'd feel bad for her
我本来也会同情她
except her boyfriend wasn't her only victim.
只是她男友不是唯一被她杀害的
You're sure Skye's father's the ringleader?
你确定斯凯的父亲是他们的头目吗
Without a doubt. "Fight on."
毫无疑问 "开战"
Could be a call to arms.
可能是宣战声明
Maybe he wants to wage war on us, but where?
也许他想对我们宣战 但在哪开战呢
You ought to try the sausage biscuits.
你该尝尝这里的香肠饼干
I don't like food.
我不喜欢吃的
You're an interesting fellow.
你真是风骨奇特
Maybe it would make more sense
也许我们还是该
just to forget about S.H.I.E.L.D. -- m-move on.
忘掉神盾局 向前看
I mean, haven't they robbed us of enough?
难道他们夺走我们的东西还不够多吗
That's the point. We can't forget.
重点就在这儿 我们不能遗忘
We can't just slink away
我们不能悄悄逃走
and let them take from us.
任他们掠夺我们
From me!
掠夺我
They took my little girl.
他们抓走了我的宝贝女儿
They stole her from me, and they still have her.
他们偷走了她 现在她还在他们手上
She isn't safe there.
她在那里不安全
Losing a child, it -- it tears you apart!
痛失爱女 会让你心痛欲裂
I'm just like you.
我就和你一样
I wasn't strong.
我以前不够强大
I couldn't protect the people I loved.
保护不了我所爱的人
So I tried to change,
所以我试图改变
improve myself, with chemistry.
用化学手段强化自己
Results were... inconsistent.
结果不那么 稳定
Some volatility issues.
起伏很大
But I keep working on a formula.
但我不断改进配方
Always tweaking.
不断调整
We can't stop now.
我们现在不能停手
We can't let them make us afraid or make the world afraid of us.
我们不能被他们吓住 或者让世界害怕我们
They are the criminals,
他们才是罪人
and we're gonna shine a light on that.
我们要揭露他们的罪恶
The reason Hunter left wasn't the job offer, was it?
亨特不是因为我要给他工作才走的吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
You're a hard person to read, but Hunter isn't.
你的确很难看透 但亨特一看就透
How long have you two been sleeping together?
你们俩复合多久了
I should have reported the change in our relationship,
我确实应该汇报我们感情状况的发展
but is this the right time to discuss this?
但现在讨论这个合适吗
If we were making any headway, I'd say no,
如果我们有什么进展 当然不合适
but we're stuck.
但我们现在卡住了
And when I'm stuck, it helps to do something else --
卡住的时候 换换脑子会有帮助
Listen to music, twirl a baton, talk about something else.
听听音乐 锻炼 聊聊别的事
They say your subconscious keeps working the problem.
据说你的潜意识会继续思考问题
So...Hunter.
所以 聊聊亨特吧
I broke it off.
我和他断了
Hunter slipped back into his old patterns,
亨特故态复萌了
which involves bailing and beer.
一声不响地走掉 去酗酒
Mack's gone to find him, and history repeats itself.
迈克去找他了 总之是历史重演了
"History."
"历史"
Oh, my god. "Fight on."
我的天 "开战"
We got a hit on the license plate.
车牌检索有结果了
找到匹配结果
威斯康辛州
Let me guess -- in Wisconsin.
我猜猜 在威斯康辛州
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
威斯康辛州 马尼托瓦克
亡命徒队
开战
马尼托瓦克
Why Manitowoc, Wisconsin?
为什么是威斯康辛州马尼托瓦克
I was born there.
那是我的出生地
He's trying to lure me home.
他想引诱我回家
You need backup.
你需要支援
I need backup.
我需要支援
Under 70.
70以下
How are you doing that?
你怎么做到的
May taught me.
梅教我的
You focus on a single point,
注意力放在一点上
let everything else become noise disappearing in the background.
让其他一切成为背景噪音消失掉
Except it doesn't disappear. You're pushing it aside.
但是噪音并没消失 你只是把它推开了
Which is why, when you were dreaming, the tremors started.
所以你做梦时 就发生了震动
What were you dreaming about?
你梦到了什么
I don't remember.
不记得了
You're seeming defensive.
你防卫心理很强
Because you keep pressing.
因为你一直在给我施压
Because whatever you were feeling
因为你刚刚的感觉
was strong enough to shake this entire plane.
强大到能摇动这整架飞机
Well, I don't know, so let's move on.
我不知道 换个话题吧
How about you show me an inkblot,
不如你给我看副罗夏墨迹
and I'll tell you about my first time?
我给你讲讲我的第一次
Humor. So that's your thing.
幽默 原来这是你的专长
Well, that's an effective way
这是个有效的方法
to avoid thinking about how monumentally painful your life is right now.
能避免去想你现在极其痛苦的生活
Good pep talk. Thanks.
真会鼓舞士气 谢谢
Sarcasm. Same purpose -- avoidance strategy.
讽刺 同一个目的 回避策略
What am I avoiding, exactly?
我到底在回避什么
The truth.
真相
That you're different now, that you have abilities,
你现在不一样了 你有异能了
abilities triggered by pain,
而且能被痛苦激发
and either you face that or you don't sleep again.
你要么去面对 要么就再也别睡觉了
I dreamed I was on mission,
我梦到我在执行任务
looking through the scope on my rifle.
正用狙击枪的瞄准镜瞄准
The next thing I knew, I was on the other side.
接下来 就换位了
The rifle was trained on me.
枪口对准了我
Pretty on point... going from being an agent to a --
切中要害 从特工变成了
Yeah, to being on the index.
对 被列入了名录
And I know S.H.I.E.L.D.'s policy for people on the index.
我知道神盾局对名录里的人的政策
I have executed that policy.
我执行过那种政策
Okay. Skye, I need you to stop.
斯凯 你得停止震动
Just calm down. Take a breath.
冷静一点 深呼吸
- Wait. The room is shaking. - Right.
-等等 房间在震动 -没错
Which is why I need you to breathe.
所以你得深呼吸
No, this isn't me. I'm not doing this.
不 不是我 不是我做的
Look, I was gonna come talk to you
我打算开启空客自动飞行程序
once I put the bus on auto.
就去跟你说的
Talk to me after the fact?
先斩后奏吗
When we're already in the air?
我们都已经起飞了
Coulson needs backup. Plus, you were in session.
科尔森需要支援 再说你在会诊
I didn't want to interrupt.
我不想打断你们
Uh, g-g-gentle. Gentle. Here. L-let me.
轻点 轻点 让我来
I think I might cry.
我都想哭了
Not so fast.
别急
Make it count.
要物尽其用
Dinner. Got your favorite... hawaiian.
晚餐 有你最喜欢的夏威夷披萨
Meat and fruit?
肉和水果
Doesn't really work for me.
不是我的菜
I thought the prisoner got to choose his last meal.
还以为囚犯可以选择最后一顿晚餐呢
If you were supposed to be dead, you'd already be dead.
如果想让你死 你早就死了
Hey, look, man, I'm just doing what has to be done.
听着 我只是在做必须做的
Do you remember when we first met?
还记得我们第一次见面吗
I was working back end for Bobbi on that mission in Dubai,
迪拜那次任务 我为芭比断后
and you and I were stuck on a construction site
你和我困在一个建筑工地里
sweating our asses off.
情况危急
You're not gonna soften me with,
别妄想软化我了
"oh, it was the best of times,"
说什么"那时多美好"
or, "these are a few of my favorite things."
或是"这些都是我喜欢的事"
What the hell are you and Bobbi into, Mack?
你和芭比到底在搞什么 迈克
You'll know soon enough.
你很快就会知道了
If you've got nothing to say, why don't you just leave?
如果你没别的话要说 不如走吧
I'll tell you what I remember, Mack.
我告诉你我记得的事 迈克
Dubai was a cover.
迪拜的任务是个幌子
And because I wasn't S.H.I.E.L.D.,
因为我当时不是神盾局的特工
you didn't tell me.
你没跟我说实话
Lies -- that's what I remember.
我记得的只有谎言
That not-talking thing you do --
你缺乏沟通的习惯
Not okay when we were married,
在我们结婚时就很过分
but definitely not okay now.
现在更不能忍了
Not okay is Skye's lunatic father
斯凯的疯子父亲正把科尔森
leading Coulson into a trap.
引入陷阱 才不能忍
Civilians could be hurt. I acted quickly.
可能会有平民受伤 我只是迅速采取了行动
And me and Skye, we do what?
那我和斯凯呢 我们怎么办
Same as if we were on base.
和我们在基地时一样
Stay in the cage. Continue your evaluation.
待在牢笼里 继续做你的评估
That's so not gonna happen.
这是绝对没门的
This is not a negotiation, Skye.
我不是在和你商量 斯凯
You're staying on the bus.
你要待在空客上
- If Coulson needs backup... - He'll have it.
-如果科尔森需要支援 -我会去的
We don't need you.
不需要你
Yes, you do. My father's involved.
当然需要 这牵扯到我父亲
And for better or worse, I matter to him,
不管怎样 我对他来说很重要
- and we can use that. - I'm with May.
-我们可以利用这一点 -我赞成梅
This is an emotional powder keg
这是个情感炸药桶
you shouldn't be anywhere near.
你该离得远远的
Right.
没错
- We can't risk you losing control. - I won't.
-我们不能冒险看你失控 -我不会的
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
-这可说不准 -我能说准
I know, because those windows
我知道 因为这些窗户
aren't shattered in a million pieces right now,
现在没有被震得粉碎
because this plane isn't coming apart.
因为这架飞机没有在分解
I'm feeling all of it.
这我都能感受到
I'm locking it down just like you trained me to do.
我能像你训练的那样把情绪压制住
Having contact with your father is a bad idea.
和你父亲接触百无一利
If you can't control your feelings --
如果你不能控制你的情绪
I'll ice myself.
我就对自己用冰冻枪
Look. You put me on the index.
你把我列入了名录
You're doing my intake assessment.
并在做我的纳入评估
How about we let my dad know?
把这事告诉我爸怎么样
马尼托瓦克
亡命徒队
开战
Is this your high school?
这是你的高中吗
I never went here.
我没上过这里
My dad coached football and taught history.
我爸是橄榄球教练和历史老师
Were you close?
你们俩关系好吗
I was 9 when he died.
我9岁时他就去世了
I've forgotten more about him than I remember.
他的事我记得的不多了
Angar.
是安格尔
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I want to welcome you to this historic matchup
欢迎你们收听这一历史性的交锋
between the S.H.I.E.L.D. Eagles
神盾局鹰队
and us, rivals and underdogs,
对阵敌人 也是弱势者
The...slicing...talons?
利爪队
Tonight's game is being simulcast
今晚的比赛同时在调幅520
live over A.M. 520 WASY
本地体育广播中
...your local sports radio.
同步直播
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Making a statement -- a public one.
做声明 公开声明
Leading off for S.H.I.E.L.D.,
首先上场的是神盾局
an ugly piece of work and your native son.
一帮畜生 人民的子弟兵
Let's welcome Phil Coulson to the field.
有请菲尔·科尔森上场
Five of them, two of us -- we wait for May.
他们有五个 咱们两个 等梅来
Here's a fun fact.
说来有趣
He killed the man I had been plotting to kill
他把我谋划了25年 想要干掉的人
for 2 1/2 decades!
给杀了
Disappointment!
太让人丧气了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
快出来吧 别躲了
We're waiting.
我们等着呢
You're seeming rude, Phil.
你这就失礼了 菲尔
Ungrateful.
不知好歹
We went to all this trouble.
我们费了这么大事呢
You see, we got these kids here,
这里有这么多孩子
these kids with their whole lives in front of them.
还有大好的人生
Aren't you gonna help?
你难道不出手相救吗
Or have I misjudged you, Phil?
还是我看错了你 菲尔
Are you gonna stand by
你要袖手旁观
while we hurt them?
任我们伤害他们吗
Aw, Phil.
菲尔
This is between us. No one else needs to get hurt.
这是我们之间的事 不要伤及旁人
Let them go.
放他们走
They can't go anywhere.
他们哪也去不了
What did you do?!
你做了什么
Took a cue from S.H.I.E.L.D.
还不是跟你们学的
We took their potential and contained it,
夺走他们的潜能 控制起来
inhibited it like you do.
像你们那样 抑制他们
To criminals, not cheerleaders.
我们那是对罪犯 不是啦啦队
You say potato...
随你怎么说
Angar.
安格尔
Phil's a smart guy -- would have taken precautions.
菲尔不笨 肯定有所防备
Would you please check him? Thank you.
能搜一下身吗 谢谢
What do you want?
你想要什么
We want S.H.I.E.L.D. exposed
我们想曝光神盾局
for its barbaric crimes against exceptional humanity.
对非凡人士所犯下的残暴罪行
We want everyone to know what you do to people like us.
让大家都知道你们对我们这样的人做了什么
And we want you to stop before you do it to her.
我们想让你别再对她下手
Talking about her?
你是说她吗
You monster.
你这个女魔头
- May. - Daisy.
-梅 -黛西
What have they done to you?
他们对你做了什么
We put her on the index.
我们把她录入了名录
Now we decide -- contain her or put her down.
决定吧 是控制她 还是毙了她
Your call.
看你的了
Tell me they didn't hurt you.
告诉我他们没伤害你
Talk to me, not her.
跟我说话 别跟她
Now, you let these people go, or your daughter dies.
放这些人走 不然你女儿就没命
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不要
I can't lose you again.
我不能再失去你
Don't you see what they do? You've been changed.
你没看到他们做了什么吗 你蜕变了
And it scares the hell out of them.
把他们吓破了胆
I think it's wonderful.
这太妙了
I can help.
我能帮你
So, tell me, what's your thing?
告诉我 你的能力是什么
I mean, I was hoping it was wings.
我一直希望是翅膀
Talk to me, not her.
跟我说话 别跟她
You chose him.
你选了他
You threatened to kill me, your own father.
你说要杀我 你的亲生父亲
You didn't know any better.
你当时还不懂事
They raised you.
他们抚养了你
They brainwashed you.
给你洗了脑
You won't kill her.
你不会杀她的
Though, the truth is, you're capable of such things.
不过事实是 这种事你干的出来
That's what I'm trying to teach this whole damn town.
这正是我想告诉这个城市的
I don't even know if they're listening.
虽然我都不知道他们是否在听
Maybe they'll listen to you.
也许他们会听你的话
End this now!
做个了断吧
- Skye. - Take this.
-斯凯 -拿着这个
- Come on. - Go.
-走 -快走
Karla? You should turn yourself in.
卡拉 你还是自首吧
I already tried that. No, thanks.
那我已经试过了 还是算了
No! no! please! don't!
不 求你 不要
Daisy, what have they done to you?
黛西 他们对你做了什么
You're awake.
你醒了
You're probably feeling a little drowsy.
你可能会觉得昏昏欲睡
We gave you something to help you sleep.
我们给你打了助眠的药物
Why do I have these bruises?
我的手为什么青了
I ran some tests.
我做了检测
The bruising was caused by capillary ruptures in your arms.
淤青是你手臂中毛细血管破裂造成的
X-rays showed more than 75 hairline fractures
X光检测表明从你从锁骨到手指
from your clavicle to your fingers.
有75道发丝状裂缝
I... I don't understand.
我不明白
You weren't stopping your powers, Skye.
你没有抑制你的异能 斯凯
You were... directing them inward.
你是把它导向了体内
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
I made the casts from compression microfibers
保护套是我用压缩超细纤维做的
to help contain the shaking, minimize the damage.
有助于控制震动 减少损害
That's not what she means, Simmons.
她问的不是这个 西蒙斯
We'll figure this out, Skye.
我们会想出办法的 斯凯
What do you mean, "Other"?
什么叫 其他人
"Gifted" is both insufficient and too broad.
特殊能力范围太大 意义不明
I believe there are two categories we're dealing with.
我认为这些人应该分为两种
Um, "enhanced" is what I would suggest
我建议一种叫"能力增强者"
we call people like David Angar, Mike Peterson --
比如大卫·安格尔 麦克·彼得森
people whose gifts were man-made.
异能由人为原因产生
Skye, Raina --
而斯凯 蕾娜
this was inside them, a part of them.
她们的异能与生俱来 存于体内
We need to understand more about their powers,
我们必须对他们的异能有更多了解
especially how to stop them in case that becomes necessary.
尤其得找到阻止他们的办法 以防万一
This is a priority, Agent Simmons.
这是首要任务 西蒙斯特工
Understood, sir.
明白了 长官
And, Agent Simmons...
还有 西蒙斯特工
Keep this between us.
这事只有我们两个知道
Don't bring anyone else in.
不要再告诉别人了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I left Coulson and Skye copies of my report.
我给科尔森和斯凯都留了我的报告
I assume you're recommending
我想你肯定建议了
Skye be removed from active duty.
不让斯凯继续执行任务吧
I'm recommending skye leave S.H.I.E.L.D. altogether.
我是建议让斯凯离开神盾局
It's too much for her to deal with --
她要面对的问题太多了
Emotionally, physically.
情感上和身体上都是
She needs to be somewhere safe to do that.
她需要一个安全的地方来解决这些问题
She is safe with us.
她和我们在一起就很安全
You really believe that? After Bahrain?
你真这么认为吗 巴林岛的事之后
You better than anyone knows how badly this can end.
你最清楚这会有多糟的结果
We're as close to a family as Skye has.
我们是斯凯最亲的人了
Yeah.
是吗
She likes you.
她很喜欢你
Would you consider consulting for us?
你愿考虑继续为我们做顾问吗
No. I can suggest someone, but it can't be me.
不行 我可以推荐别人 但我不行
S.H.I.E.L.D. hasn't changed.
神盾局一点都没变
None of it's changed.
什么都没变
There was a reason I moved on back then.
我当初离开是有原因的
And I have another reason now.
现在还有了另一个原因
Her photo's on my desk.
她的照片就在我桌上
Goodbye, Melinda.
再见 梅琳达
Our ride's here. Let's go.
我们的车来了 走吧
You were right.
你是对的
For a while there, it all went to hell.
有一阵 一切都崩溃了
It was bad.
情况很糟
But now Bobbi and I work for an organization,
但现在芭比和我为一个组织工作
an outlier that came out of the wreckage from what Fury left.
弗瑞留下的残骸中 衍生出的产物
What organization, Mack?
什么组织 迈克
Who the hell are you working for?
你到底在为谁工作
S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
The real S.H.I.E.L.D.
真正的神盾局
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
You done yet?
闹够了吗
Why didn't you take Daisy?
你为什么不带走黛西
Why?
为什么
She needs you.
她需要你
She needs to be away from those animals that have her.
她需要摆脱那些控制着她的禽兽
What we do is none of your concern.
我们做什么你管不着
Then why am I here?
那带我来这里做什么
Because you're making too much noise.
因为你制造了太多事端[噪音]
Noise?
噪音
I'm sounding a battle cry!
我敲响了战鼓
I'm protecting us from S.H.I.E.L.D.
我要保护我们免遭神盾局迫害
There is no "us." You're not one of us.
根本没有"我们"可言 你不是我们的一员
You're a science experiment.
你不过是个科学实验
So what happens to me, then?
那我怎么办
That's not for me to decide.
这轮不到我决定