神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第15集: 一扇门关了 One Door Closes

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
What is this place?
这到底是什么地方
It's a safe house for people with powers.
是异能人士的安全屋
Simmons has been working around the clock on these.
西蒙斯最近一直在研发这个东西
So these take my powers away?
这东西能消除我的异能
Are there side effects?
还有副作用吗
A few.
有一些
Bobbi and I work for an organization,
芭比和我为一个组织工作
that came out of the wreckage from what Fury left.
弗瑞留下的残骸中 衍生出的产物
Who the hell are you working for?
你到底在为谁工作
The real S.H.I.E.L.D.
真正的神盾局
There's nowhere to go!
你无路可逃的
It appears Hunter escaped
看来亨特是用了
using one of the ship's submersible pods.
舰上的一个潜水舱逃跑的
I know Coulson.
我了解科尔森
His behavior's grown increasingly more troubling.
他的行为变得越来越失常了
Coulson and his secrets -- that's the threat.
科尔森和他的秘密才是真正的威胁
And I think it's time that we remove that threat.
我认为该清除这个威胁了
I want to go back in.
我要回去
漫威影业出品
翻译 异人草 苏小黛 王大可 milkon 珈美 Silence 香茗小焙
Today, world leaders are scrambling for answers
今天 神盾局遭遇了一系列
after S.H.I.E.L.D. was crippled...
致命打击 而全面瘫痪
翻译 木浅薰 时间轴 信徒 西查 后期 瓜瓜
...by a series of devastating attacks.
各国领袖都在迫切寻求答案
No one seems to be sure
似乎无人知道
how long the terrorist group known as Hydra
恐怖组织九头蛇
校对 苏小黛 泰瑞根草 总监 米小勒
has been operating within S.H.I.E.L.D.'s ranks.
已经隐藏在神盾局中多久了
But today, they made their presence known when they destroyed
但今天 他们走出了阴影 摧毁了
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters, - I can't feel my arm, Mack.
-神盾局总部 -我的手臂没知觉了 迈克
- The triskelion. - Can't feel it.
-三曲翼总部 -麻了
Tim, I'm gonna need you to trust me now, buddy.
蒂姆 你得相信我 伙计
- It's gonna be okay. - Once affiliated with the nazi party, Hy--
-不会有事的 -九头蛇曾是纳粹...
Always with the nazi stuff.
总拿纳粹说事
神盾局沦陷日
Now, which one of you is the chief engineer?
好了 你们哪个是轮机长
I ask one more time, and then I start shooting.
我再问一次 然后就要开枪杀人了
Who is this ship's chief engineer?
谁是母舰的轮机长
It's me.
是我
- I-I'm chief. - No! No! No!
-我是... -不不
He's lying to protect me.
他是为保护我撒谎
I'm the one you're looking for.
我才是你要的人
No! Tim! No! No!
蒂姆 不要
I don't like liars.
我不喜欢撒谎的
So, with that in mind, where are the ship's schematics?
记住这一点 母舰蓝图在哪
Get down!
跪下
That man just died because of you.
那人刚刚因你而死
How many more do you want on your conscience today, huh?
你今天还想害死多少人
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Weapons down.
放下武器
Got to get you a gun one of these days.
改天得给你整把枪
Save my bullets for the real fight.
留着子弹打重要的仗呢
- You alright? - Yeah.
-没事吧 -嗯
What is that thing?
那是什么
A phone. Needed a distraction.
手机 就是想声东击西
We used all of our other gadgets getting into the ship.
为了登舰 把其他的小玩意都用光了
Hydra's everywhere, Mack.
九头蛇到处都是 迈克
This isn't over yet.
还没完呢
Time to get moving.
该走了
What's the plan? What are you even doing here?
什么计划 你们来做什么
Fury left us orders.
弗瑞留下了指示
To do what?
做什么
To save S.H.I.E.L.D.
拯救神盾局
如今
Sir, I got to say, this is quite an honor.
长官 我得说 我十分荣幸
I know how much Lola means to you.
我知道你多在乎洛拉
I figured you earned a peek under the hood,
我觉得你有权仔细研究她一番了
but not without supervision.
不过当然得在我监督之下
Of course not.
当然了
- Wouldn't have it any other way. - Sir?
-也不敢妄想啊 -长官
No sign of Hunter.
没发现亨特
He must have taken off right after Mack saw him.
肯定迈克离开之后他就走了
Guess you were right.
看来你说对了
Permanence isn't his thing.
他的确不喜欢"固定"
I believe any reservations that he has are about me,
我认为他的一切意见都是针对我的
not S.H.I.E.L.D.
与神盾局无关
Honestly, I let things get out of hand between the two of us.
老实说 是我让我们的关系失控了
- I take full... - Don't.
-我负全... -别
Hunter's not your responsibility.
亨特不是你的责任
He's my agent.
他是我的特工
That's why I put out feelers of my own.
所以我自己派人去找他了
We'll see soon enough where he stands.
很快我们就知道他的立场了
Well, let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如果我能帮忙尽管说
The path we've chosen...
我们选的这条路
...doesn't leave a lot of room for trust, does it?
让我们很难信任他人啊 是吧
It's a little weird here.
这里感觉怪怪的
I'm settling in.
但我安顿下来了
I've played a couple dozen games of solitaire.
我玩了好几局单人纸牌
It's a lonely game, that solitaire.
好孤单的游戏
Well, May will head there soon,
梅 很快就会去看你了
so don't give up on solitaire just yet.
先别放弃那个游戏
And who do I have to thank for the little Debbie snack cakes?
那个点心蛋糕是谁选的
That was Coulson's idea.
那是科尔森的主意
But I did pick you out some nice gluten-free biscuits.
但我给你挑了几块不含谷蛋白的饼干
Yeah, I'll -- I'll l-- I'll look for those.
好啊 我...找找看
Have you tried on the gloves yet?
你试过戴手套了吗
I have not, but I -- I will.
还没呢 会试的
Well, when you're feeling up to it,
等你想了
it might be worth giving them a go.
可以试戴一下
They're obviously just a prototype,
他们还只是样品
but they're laced with a microthread I designed,
但采用了微线程设计
which should accelerate your healing
应该能加快你的恢复过程
and dampen the vibrations.
并且抑制震动
I just want you to be safe, Skye.
我只希望你安全 斯凯
You know that, right?
你明白的吧
I do.
我明白
It means a lot, Jemma. Thank you.
你的心意很重要 珍玛 谢谢
Okay, then. Call me if you need anything.
那好 有什么需要就打给我
I will. Bye.
我会的 拜
How's your science experiment going?
你的科学实验怎么样了
I told you, Leo, I'm only trying to help.
我说过了 利奥 我只是想帮忙
Whatever, Jemma.
随你怎么说吧 珍玛
It's not the first time
你不是第一次
you've taken a look under lola's hood, is it?
打开引擎盖 仔细研究洛拉了吧
That toy car you gave me -- it's a perfect replica.
你给我的那辆玩具车 复制得堪称完美
Well, almost perfect.
几乎完美了
It doesn't fly yet, sir, but I promise you I'm working on it.
现在还飞不起来 长官 但我在努力了
That was unfortunate, but that's not what I'm talking about.
确实挺可惜 不过我说的不是这事
I'm sorry, sir. I'm not following.
抱歉 长官 我没明白
Yes, you are.
不 你明白的
I know Lola like the back of my hand,
我对洛拉了若指掌
so it wasn't too hard to find once I went looking.
所以仔细一看 就不难发现蹊跷
I still haven't figured out
我还没弄明白
what that component you put in there does,
你放进去的那个元件有什么作用
but I'm having Fitz take a look now.
但我已经让菲兹去查了
You could save everyone a lot of trouble
你可以帮大家省点事
by just telling me what it is you're after.
直接告诉我你有什么企图吧
You went through rigorous testing when you joined my team.
你加入我们的时候经过了严格的测试
Help me remember.
提醒我一下
What did you say when I asked if you were loyal to s.H.I.E.L.D.?
我问你是否忠于神盾局时 你怎么回答的
I said I was because I am, and that's the truth, sir.
我回答是的 因为这是实话 长官
Look...
你看
...you've always been brutally honest with me,
你一直都对我非常诚实
and I value that.
我也很看重这点
So I'm giving you a chance here.
所以我给你个机会
Just tell me who you're working for.
告诉我你在为谁工作
I work for s.H.I.E.L.D.
我为神盾局工作
So you want to do this the other way?
看来你是不吃敬酒啊
Okay, then.
那好吧
I've lost too many friends to Hydra.
我太多朋友死在九头蛇手里
So have I.
我也一样
You're not in this alone. I know that much.
你不是孤军奋战 这我确定
Are you working with Hunter?
你的同伙是亨特吗
Or is he just a pawn in this, too?
还是他也只是一颗棋子
Oh, God.
不好
Get May on the line -- now.
帮我接梅 快
I told Coulson there was no way.
我还跟科尔森说不可能是你
I hate being wrong.
我讨厌猜错
Please, okay?
别冲动 好吗
There's no need for the gun. I can explain.
没必要用枪 我可以解释
Can't wait.
洗耳恭听
I work for S.H.I.E.L.D. I do. I swear.
我是为神盾局工作的 真的 我发誓
But you don't.
但你不是
Try again.
再试试
What Coulson's doing here, this isn't S.H.I.E.L.D. --
科尔森这样管事 这不叫神盾局
Not the real S.H.I.E.L.D., anyway.
不是真正的神盾局
The last person who betrayed me -- I broke his larynx.
上一个背叛我的人 被我击碎了喉头
Hand that over.
交过来
May, it doesn't have to be like this.
梅 没必要这样的
I didn't want this.
我不想这样的
Damn it.
该死
- You three, find him. - Yes, sir.
-你们三个 去找他 -是 长官
The rest of you, follow me.
其他人跟我走
It's us. Found Fitz.
是我们 找到菲兹了
Talk to me.
什么情况
It's Bobbi. She set off some kind of E.M.P.
是芭比 她用了电磁脉冲器
She's gone.
她不见了
Mack, too.
迈克也是
He embedded a scanner into little Lola's engine.
他在小洛拉的引擎里植入了探测仪
It was programmed to find anything with vibranium.
目的是检测振金
That's how Bobbi knew where to look.
难怪芭比知道该去哪找
She has Fury's toolbox.
她拿走了弗瑞的工具箱
Go. Find her.
快去找到她
We can't let them escape.
我们不能让他们跑掉
We won't.
不会的
I'll make my way to the server room
我去机房
and initiate a manual lockdown.
启动手动封锁
They know all of our protocols.
我们的规章他们都知道
We handed Mack the schematics of our base.
我们把基地的蓝图给了迈克
They don't know everything about this place -- not like we do.
他们对这个地方不像我们那么了解
She said she was working for S.H.I.E.L.D., Phil --
她说她为神盾局工作 菲尔
the real S.H.I.E.L.D.
真正的神盾局
What the hell does that mean?
那是什么意思
神盾局沦陷日
We're running out of time, Mack. I need to find him.
我们没时间了 迈克 我需要找到他
Conference room is up ahead.
会议室就在前面
If he's not there...
如果他不在那里...
Commander Gonzales, wait.
冈萨雷斯指挥官 等等
- We're not Hydra. - I've heard that before.
-我们不是九头蛇 -这话我听过
I'm Agent Bobbi Morse.
我是芭比·莫尔斯特工
We're here under Fury's orders -- protocol a-s-t-a-0-6.
我们按弗瑞命令前来 规程ASTA06
Thank god.
谢天谢地
It's been a bastard of a day.
今天可真是够呛
Sir, our mission is to get you off the ship.
长官 我们的任务是带你下舰
That man there had an ax.
那个人有把斧子
Now I have it.
被我夺来了
Still, left quite a mark.
但留下了很深的斧痕
Agent Morse.
莫尔斯特工
Coulson and May knew something was up. I had to go to plan "B."
科尔森和梅发现了 我只得执行B计划
What about Mack?
迈克呢
Unclear, but I have the toolbox.
不清楚 但我拿到工具箱了
Good work.
干得好
Any word on Hunter?
亨特有消息吗
We're still trying to track the evac pod.
我们还在搜寻撤离舱
No luck yet.
可是还没找到
Have you found the girl's location?
你查清那女孩的位置了吗
No, but if Coulson knew something was up,
没有 但如果科尔森早发现了问题
he probably took Skye somewhere far away from here.
他可能已经带斯凯远离这里了
连接中断
Hello. This is Jemma Simmons. Please leave a message.
你好 我是珍玛·西蒙斯 请留言
Hey, Jemma. It's me. Um, can you call me back?
珍玛 是我 能给我回电话吗
I -- I put the gloves on,
我戴上了手套
but, uh, are they supposed to make you feel woozy?
但是 我感到晕眩是正常的吗
Um, maybe that's just a side effect.
也许只是个副作用
Also, are they supposed to be this tight?
还有 手套就这么紧吗
I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering.
我不是在抱怨 只是想问问
Anyway, call me back when you can.
总之 有空给我回电话
Okay, bye.
好了 再见
Fitz, why did you make me watch "Paranormal Activity"?
菲兹 你为什么逼我看《鬼影实录》
Hello, Skye. I'm Gordon.
你好 斯凯 我是戈登
May I come in?
我能进来吗
So, what is the plan with that?
那是干什么的
You...you can see?
你能看见
Not the way you do, but I can see that you are afraid.
跟你看的方式不同 但我看得出你很害怕
You don't need to be. Not with me.
你不用害怕 不用怕我
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm like you.
我像你一样
And I've come here as a friend.
我是以朋友的身份前来
Can't imagine how it must have felt
我无法想象像你那样
to go through your transformation
在一无所知的情况下
without any understanding of what to expect.
经历转化会是什么感受
I had years to prepare.
我准备了很多年
And still I was horrified by what I became.
依旧被自己的变化吓到了
Granted, I was younger.
当然 我那时还年轻
May I sit?
我能坐下吗
This couch is very uncomfortable.
这沙发很不舒服
I wish you wouldn't stare.
你能别盯着我吗
Th-that was a joke.
开玩笑的
I'm not very good at them.
我不是很擅长开玩笑
I don't mind that you're curious, honestly.
其实我不在意你好奇
And, yes, I used to have eyes. They were blue.
是的 我曾经有眼睛 蓝色的
This...
这个
This was the obvious change for me,
这是我表象的改变
but what happens inside can be just as profound.
但内在的改变也很深远
You see, the mist changes everyone differently.
迷雾给每个人带来了不同的变化
The real difference between the two of us
我们之间真正的不同在于
is what happened after we went through the mist.
穿过迷雾之后的经历
What do you mean?
什么意思
I knew from an early age how special I was --
我早就知道我很特别
had a mentor, a guide of sorts.
我有导师 算是个向导吧
And the first thing she did after I transformed
我转化后 她做的第一件事
was embrace me.
就是拥抱我
Tell me, skye, what was the first thing
告诉我 斯凯 神盾局对你
that S.H.I.E.L.D. did to you?
做的第一件事是什么
Bobbi!
芭比
Thank god it's you.
谢天谢地是你
I couldn't find anyone.
怎么一个人都找不到
Me, neither.
我也找不到
But we'll be safer now that we're together.
咱们待在一起会安全些
Right. Good. So, what's next?
说得对 那下一步干什么
Found my three agents.
三位特工找到了
Let me guess -- unconscious?
我猜猜 不省人事了
Mack took them out, then disabled the bus.
迈克打晕了他们 破坏了空客
- Any luck on the Quinjet? - Engine line's shot.
-昆式战斗机呢 -引擎线路被毁
Looks like they don't want to be followed.
看来他们不想被跟上
They're not killing anyone.
他们一个人都没杀
Is this you looking at the bright side?
你这是往好的方面看吗
Hydra leaves bodies behind.
九头蛇一向下杀手的
Honestly, I don't give a damn who they're working for.
老实讲 我根本不在乎他们为谁卖命
If they took Fury's toolbox,
如果他们拿走了弗瑞的工具箱
I bet that's not the only thing they're after.
那他们肯定还另有所图
What does it feel like, your gift?
你的天赋 是什么感觉
I don't know.
说不清
It's intense.
很强烈
Like 1,000 bees are trapped inside of me.
就像一千只蜜蜂憋在我身体里
And I feel it all the time.
我一直都能感觉得到
It's always there.
从不消停
And I can't stop it.
我没法让它停下来
Why would you want to stop it?
为什么要让它停下来
Because I destroy everything around me.
因为我会摧毁身边的一切
That is simply not true.
才不是这样的
Every object in this universe gives off a vibration.
宇宙中的每一样事物都会释放出震动
Did you know that?
你知道吗
Nothing rests -- animals, trees, people,
万物皆如此 动物 树木 人类
even this ratty couch.
这个破沙发也一样
And you -- you have the ability
而你 你具有
to tap into those vibrations.
利用那些震动的能力
Don't you see?
明白吗
You could become magnificent.
你可以很了不起的
But something's inhibiting you, constraining your energy.
但有东西在约束你 抑制你的能力
Uh, no. No, no.
不 不是的
My, um -- my friend's a scientist.
我朋友是位科学家
She made these to protect me.
她做手套是为了保护我
Or do they protect people from you?
还是保护别人免受你的伤害
No, it's not like that.
不是那样的
My powers, I -- I can't control them.
我的异能 我没法控制
And when I try to, it hurts me.
当我试着去控制的时候 它伤害了我
Most gifts come with a price,
大多数天赋是会有代价的
but you could learn to manage it.
但你可以学会掌控它
I apologize. I'm saying too much.
抱歉 我不该说这么多
This is probably not the best place to continue our conversation.
这里不是个促膝长谈的好地方
You don't have the tools or the understanding
你还不具有你需要的工具
that you need just yet.
和对它的理解
To do what?
好做什么
To be who you were always meant to be
成为你命中注定要成为的人
Without fear, without pain.
无所畏惧 免除痛苦
We can offer that to you.
我们可以帮你实现
How?
怎么实现
I'll take you to a place
我会带你去一个地方
where you can be with people like us.
那里人人都和我们一样
Us?
我们
How many are there?
有多少我们这种人
You can learn about yourself, your gift.
你可以了解自己 你的天赋
You can be safe.
你会很安全
But only if you want to come.
但只能是你自愿要来
When you're ready, I'll find you.
你准备好了 我就来找你
How will you find --
你怎么找...
Trust me. I'll know.
放心吧 我会知道的
You know, we really should get going.
我们真该走了
Yes, I know, but it's in here somewhere.
是 我知道 但它就在这里面
See, I don't think an E.M.P. hit our base.
我不认为是电子脉冲器把基地搞成这样的
When those occur, the pulse typically wipes out
那种情况下脉冲通常会
any electronic devices powered up,
毁坏所有通电的电子设备
but anything that's off remains functional.
但没通电的仍能保持运转
Here. Take this.
找到了 拿着
But something different's happening now.
但现在情况不同
I think whoever did this set up a ghost interface
我认为是有人设置了虚接口
that's overriding our system directly.
直接超控了我们的系统
If I could just find this prototype.
如果我能找到那个原型机
You know what? Maybe Fitz has it.
也许在菲兹那儿呢
We should go try to find him, make sure he's okay.
我们应该去找他 确保他没事
Here we go.
找到了
What --
什么
Coulson, May, I've got her.
科尔森 梅 我抓住她了
Why is that not working?
为什么不管用
Something else.
有别的东西
What the hell is that?
这又是什么
Fitz, don't.
菲兹 别动它
Mack.
迈克
I'm not gonna hurt you, buddy.
我不会伤害你的 伙计
I would never hurt you. You know that.
我永远不会伤害你 你知道的
I just need you to trust me right now, please.
现在我需要你相信我 求你
When I was a kid, I had this coin collection,
我还是个孩子时 曾收集过一枚硬币
but one day, I-I couldn't find it.
但有一天 我找不到它了
Got so mad, I punched the floor.
我很生气 就砸地板
And it felt good at the time.
当时觉得好多了
And then, a week later,
然后 一周以后
my, uh -- my hand turned black and blue.
我的手变得青一块紫一块
It was swollen out to here. I almost lost it.
还肿了起来 差点吓死我
It turns out, I broke my fifth metacarpal.
原来是我把小指弄骨折了
I had no idea.
我都不知道
They call it a, uh... A boxer's break.
他们管这叫 拳击手伤
You getting ready for a point here, chief?
能说重点了吗 伙计
Yeah.
The most dangerous kind of pain is the kind you can't feel.
最危险的疼痛是你感受不到的痛
I got you, sir. I got you.
有我呢 长官 有我呢
Not much of trainee anymore.
你现在不是新兵了
Okay, guys, we got to move.
好了 我们得走了
Hydra's closing in on both sides.
九头蛇正从两边靠拢
His leg's bad.
他的腿伤很严重
Think you can clear a path to the top deck and ready the chopper?
你能开路到甲板上并准备好直升机吗
An opportunity to kill more of these bastards?
有机会干掉更多混蛋
I love you're whole thing. You know that?
我就喜欢你的风格
Hold out for them as long as you can.
尽量多拖住他们一会儿
They'll be right behind you.
他们会紧跟你过去
And, um, would you mind...
还有 你能...
Could you give this to Hunter?
把这个给亨特吗
法兰妮酒吧
Bobbi.
芭比
He's gonna be pissed. You know that?
他会气疯的 你知道吗
Yeah.
知道
Hartley's gonna clear a path.
哈特利开路
You think you can carry Gonzales to the top deck?
你能把冈萨雷斯带到甲板上吗
- Yeah. What about you? - I'll meet you up there.
-可以 你呢 -我在上面跟你们会合
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Fury gave me a second mission.
弗瑞给我了另一个任务
I need to get to the server core.
我要去服务器核心
Once you get Gonzales off the ship,
等你带冈萨雷斯离开这里
- I'm gonna sink it. - What the hell you talking about?
-我要炸沉它 -你在说什么
That disk will detonate every weapon on this ship.
那个磁盘会引爆舰上的所有武器
There's no way you will make it out
你会立刻沉入80英尺的水下
before you're 80 feet underwater.
根本不可能逃出来
Why would the director do this?
局长为什么要这么做
Because of what's on the ship.
因为舰上的东西
We're carrying a cargo
我们所载的货物
that we can't let Hydra get their hands on.
绝不能让九头蛇得到
That's why I can't let you waste your time
考虑到这一点
or your resources trying to get me off of this ship
我不能允许你浪费时间和资源
when it's in play.
试图送我下舰
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起走
Sir, all due respect, my orders are clear.
长官 恕我冒昧 我的命令很清楚
The server core's back at the operation center.
服务器核心在指挥中心那里
Do you know how many Hydra agents
你知道这一路上
there's got to be between here and there now?
有多少九头蛇特工吗
- Mack. - If you want to get this job done,
-迈克 -如果你想完成这任务
you're gonna need all the help you can get.
你就需要所有你能找到的人手
I signed up for this. No one else.
是我接受了这项任务 没别人了
Stop being so damn stubborn, Barbara.
别那么固执了 芭芭拉
You don't need to do this one alone.
你不必独自行动
He's right.
他说得对
God, help us.
天呐 行行好
I'm still the commander of this ship, agent Morse,
我仍是母舰的指挥官 莫尔斯特工
which means you have new orders.
也就是说 你现在有新命令了
We're gonna help you finish this job.
我们会帮你完成这项任务
What is that?
那是什么
It's a gift from Fury -- a means to rebuild s.H.I.E.L.D.
弗瑞的礼物 重建神盾局的手段
What do you plan to do with her, sir?
你打算怎么处置她 长官
That might depend on what she was planning to do with us.
要看她本打算怎么对我们了
Hopefully, May will have some answers soon.
希望梅能尽快找到答案
莫尔斯
They're not trying to get out.
他们并没打算逃走
I need you to get away from that wall right now.
我需要你立刻离开那面墙
Stay back, stay back.
退后 退后
Fitz, you wouldn't understand.
菲兹 你不明白
Fitz. Fitz!
菲兹 菲兹
Fitz!
菲兹
Mack needs medical.
迈克需要救治
You think Hydra destroyed the wall?
你觉得九头蛇毁了那面墙吗
What wall?
什么墙
Back at the academy -- for the fallen S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
学院的那面 神盾局特工的英勇墙
Not sure.
不确定
Sorry about Tim.
蒂姆的事很遗憾
Stay back.
退后
It's heavier than I thought.
比我想的要沉啊
Yeah, right?
是吧
What are you doing back here?
你在这里干什么
A few S.H.I.E.L.D. agents have gotten a hold
几个神盾局特工占领了
of the turret on the top deck.
顶层甲板的炮塔
They were fighting back, so I thought, "Why the hell not?"
他们在奋起还击 所以我想那就来吧
It's ours now.
现在是我们的了
What, S.H.I.E.L.D. has the top deck?
什么 神盾局占领了顶层甲板
And I heard from Vic. She's gonna hold the Hub.
我收到小维[汉德]的消息 她会守住中心
Bobbi, what if we can take back the ship?
芭比 如果我们能把母舰抢回来呢
There's still 14 more decks.
还有14层甲板
And we're outnumbered three to one.
而且我们人手也不够
The ship's already lost.
母舰已沦陷
And if we want S.H.I.E.L.D. to survive...
如果我们想让神盾局存活下去
We need to push on. We're running out of time.
我们必须继续前进 时间不多了
There'll be time to explain everything to him.
会有时间跟他解释一切的
And if he's as good a man as you say, he'll understand.
如果他真如你说的那么好 他会明白的
Still no sign of May?
还没找到梅吗
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
Agent Mackenzie's stabilized.
麦肯锡特工的情况稳定下来了
- Any others injured? - None.
-还有其他伤者吗 -没了
I'd like to officially withdraw
我正式收回我对
my concerns about using the dendrotoxin gas.
使用树眼镜蛇毒气的担心
It's got style.
那东西真有型
If only someone were taking minutes.
要是有人记录下来就好了
Where do we stand with Agent Skye?
斯凯特工那边进展如何
Our techs found the quinjet's flight recorder.
技术人员找到了昆式战斗机的飞行记录仪
Looks like Coulson took her to, uh, retreat.
看来科尔森带她去隐居点了
Really?
真的吗
Bold, taking her to the house that Banner built.
很大胆啊 带她去班纳建的房子
That's why I'd like to take a team of tactical agents
所以我想带一支战术特工小队
and retrieve her.
去找回她
Sends a pretty aggressive message, don't you think?
你不觉得这阵势有点咄咄逼人吗
Skye doesn't mean anyone harm.
斯凯无意伤害任何人
It doesn't mean she can't harm anyone.
这不代表她没有伤人的能力
If Coulson put her at the retreat,
如果科尔森把她送去隐居点
he thinks she's dangerous, too.
说明他也认为她有危险性
Then I'd like to join. Familiar face couldn't hurt.
那我想加入 有个熟人总没坏处
I'll update Agent Oliver with our status.
我会向奥利弗特工报告我们的情况
Good. We'll be in touch.
很好 保持联系
Agent Weaver.
韦弗特工
It's been awhile.
有一阵子没见了
You're working with them?
你跟他们是一起的
I could ask the same about you.
这问题我也可以反问你
I went to the academy to look for you, but you weren't there.
我去过学院找你 但是你不在
We didn't even know if you were alive.
我们都不知道你是否还活着
If it weren't for Agent Calderon, I wouldn't be.
如果不是卡尔德隆特工 我早就死了
He co-opted a squadron of quinjets to come to the academy.
他集结了一个中队的昆式战斗机赶来学院
He saved us.
他救了我们
If it weren't for him, we would have lost even more...
如果没有他 我们那天会失去
young, talented minds that day.
更多年轻有为的学生
Then, why are you --
那你为什么
Why are you betraying S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你为什么背叛神盾局
Phil Coulson has no right to call this S.H.I.E.L.D.
菲尔·科尔森没资格把这里称作神盾局
We obviously have a lot to discuss.
显然我们有很多事要讨论
But right now I need your help, Jemma.
但是现在我需要你的帮助 珍玛
Agent Mackenzie's injuries have stabilized,
麦肯锡特工的伤势已经稳定下来了
but I need you to take a look, see if we missed anything.
但我要你看看我们是否漏掉了什么
There are few whose opinion I value more,
你的意见差不多是我最看重的了
and we could use your expertise.
我们需要你的专业意见
Wait outside.
去外面等着
Nice office.
办公室不错
Lots of light.
光线充足
You haven't even delved into the record collection.
你还没看过档案收藏呢
I have no plans of moving in.
我没想搬进来
You may not know who I am, but I --
你也许不知道我是谁 但我
Oh, no.
I actually know quite a bit about you, Robert.
实际上 我很了解你的事 罗伯特
You started in S.H.I.E.L.D. young, like me,
你和我一样很年轻就开始为神盾局工作
dropped out for awhile when your wife passed,
你妻子去世后离开过一阵
but then came back with a vengeance,
但后来又振作回归
rose to command the Iliad three years later
三年后升任伊利亚特号的指挥官
and, by all accounts,
而且 从各方面看
became one of the best commanders S.H.I.E.L.D. ever had.
成为了神盾局有史以来最好的指挥官之一
I know this because I spent months searching for you
我知道这些是因为神盾局沦陷后
when S.H.I.E.L.D. fell,
我花了好几个月找你
because I'd heard you were a good man,
因为我听说你是一个好人
'cause I wanted you on my team.
我希望你加入我的队伍
I wish I could say the same.
我希望我也能这样对你说
I wish you were the man you were even two years ago.
我希望你还是两年前的那个人
But by all accounts, you're not.
但从各方面说 你都不是了
You didn't know me then, and you don't know me now.
你当时不认识我 现在也不了解我
I know that Fury brought you back from the dead.
我知道弗瑞让你起死回生
Right. I didn't ask for that.
是的 那并非我所愿
But I've come to appreciate the gesture.
但我如今感激他的好意
And that he filled your veins with alien blood.
他往你血管里注入了外星人血
God knows what that did.
天知道那有什么后果
Weaver thinks it made you into
韦弗认为那把你变成了
some kind of a messenger for an alien race.
外星种族的信使
Can you say with certainty that that's not true?
你敢肯定地说 不是那样的吗
And we haven't even begun
我们还没说到
to talk about your protégé Skye.
你的门徒斯凯呢
You two have a lot in common. At least, you once did.
你们两个有很多共同点 至少曾经有过
What happened in the alien city, Phil?
在那座外星城市里发生了什么 菲尔
You say that you're the director?
你说你是局长
So did she drag you down there kicking and screaming,
那是她哭着喊着把你拉去那里的吗
or were you curious?
还是因为你自己好奇
I went to Puerto Rico to destroy the alien city
我去波多黎各 是为摧毁外星城市
and stop Dr. Whitehall, and that's what we did.
并阻止怀特霍尔博士 我们也都做到了
In part, that's true.
这话有部分是真的
And that's why I want to give you a chance
所以我才想给你一次机会
to be the good man I know you once were.
做那个我知道你曾经是的好人
We believe that Fury
我们认为弗瑞
kept a lot of what he did from the World Council,
向世界理事会隐瞒了他的不少事
that he had objects and people of terrifying power
他在全球藏匿了具有恐怖力量的
hidden across the globe.
物品和人员
We want to find them, and we want to make sure
我们希望找到这些 以确保
that they don't destroy the very world
这些人和物不会摧毁这个
that we fight so hard to keep safe.
我们如此努力保卫的世界
Show me how to open it.
告诉我怎么打开它
接通
Hello?
- Skye. - May, what's happening?
-斯凯 -梅 出什么事了
I couldn't connect to you guys.
我一直联系不上你们
You need to get out of there -- now.
你得离开那里 尽快
What? Why? What are you talking about?
什么 为什么 你在说什么
There's a panel on the southwest corner of the compound.
院子西南角有一块面板
It'll let you bring down the laser-grid fence.
能让你关掉激光网格围栏
May, stop.
梅 等等
You can do this, Skye. I believe in you.
你能做到的 斯凯 我相信你
But you need to run -- now.
但是你得跑了 马上
They're coming for you.
他们来抓你了
Who -- who's coming for me?
谁...谁要来抓我
- Who -- - S.H.I.E.L.D.
-谁... -神盾局
May?
May?
Oh, my God.
天呐
Do not approach the target alone!
不要单独靠近目标
If you see her, you send up a flare!
如果看到了她 就立刻发信号
Remember, Skye's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
记住 斯凯是一名神盾局特工
like one of us -- icers only.
和我们一样 只准用冰冻枪
Come on! Move!
快点 快走
Mack!
迈克
Where's the server core?
服务器核心在哪里
Behind here.
后面
Take that exit.
从那里撤退
Same deal as before --
和之前的计划一样
get everyone you can off the boat.
让尽可能多的人离开母舰
I'll wait to blow the ship as long as possible.
我会尽可能晚一点炸掉母舰
What about the agents we don't find?
那些我们没找到的特工怎么办
They're out there fighting,
他们正在战斗
dying right now to take back the ship.
冒生命危险想要夺回母舰
You're just gonna blow them to kingdom come?
你却打算就这样炸死他们吗
- Fury's orders are -- - Well, Fury's dead!
-弗瑞的命令是... -弗瑞已经死了
He's not seeing what we're seeing.
他看不到我们眼前的情况
He's right, Bobbi.
他是对的 芭比
We already took the top deck.
我们已经拿下了顶层甲板
Director Fury left orders,
弗瑞局长留下了命令
and we're gonna follow them.
我们得坚决执行
Hydra will not get this ship and its cargo.
九头蛇休想得到母舰和舰上的东西
They won't.
不会让他们得逞
We'll kill every last one of them.
我们会杀掉他们所有人
You know we can do this.
你知道我们做得到
Since when do you not fight for what you believe in?
你什么时候不为自己的信念而战了
You have your orders, Agent Morse.
执行你的命令 莫尔斯特工
This is not a democracy.
这不是民主决议
Maybe it should be.
也许应该是
We can't keep pretending
我们不能继续
that everything's the same as it was yesterday.
假装一切一如昨日
I mean, look around.
看看周围吧
Half of our friends are either dead or have turned.
我们半数的朋友不是死了就是叛变了
This isn't a time to go down with the ship.
现在不是和母舰同归于尽的时候
We need to do something. We need to stop this.
我们得做点什么 阻止这一切
We're taking back this damn ship whether you like it or not.
不管你愿不愿意 我们都要夺回母舰
Let's just hope we don't live to regret this, Agent Morse.
希望我们今后不会后悔 莫尔斯特工
Let's just hope we live.
希望有今后吧
I was wrong that day.
那天是我错了
Had we followed Fury's orders, hundreds of men and women
如果执行了弗瑞的命令 上百个
who had devoted their lives to this organization would be dead.
忠于这个组织的人 都将死去
And if I had been the man in charge...
如果我是指挥官
they'd all be lost.
他们都会牺牲
So now you all operate as what?
那你们现在怎么运作呢
Five friendly faces who agree on everything?
五个人团结一致进行领导吗
I don't see the other four here talking to me -- just you.
我怎么没见其他四个呢 只有你啊
I have no desire to be the director.
我并不想当局长
You think I did? Fury chose me.
你以为我想吗 是弗瑞选择了我
He made you.
他造就了你
You're literally his creation.
你完全就是他一手创造的产物
He thought of himself as some kind of king
他把自己当国王
and made damn sure that he had an heir to the throne.
还把王冠传给了自己的继承人
Try and remember project insight was Fury's idea.
别忘了 洞察计划就是弗瑞提出的
Secrets are what brought S.H.I.E.L.D. down the first time,
神盾局上次就是被秘密害了
and we won't let that happen again.
我们不能让这悲剧重演
If you wanted to talk to me, Agent Gonzalez,
如果你想跟我谈 冈萨雷斯特工
you should have talked to me.
那就该直接来找我谈
You put spies on my team,
你派间谍渗透我的团队
invaded my base, hurt my people.
入侵我的基地 打伤我的人
Fury's secrets didn't bring down S.H.I.E.L.D.
不是弗瑞的秘密害了神盾局
Hydra did.
是九头蛇
I wonder if you really believe that.
这话你自己信吗
Guard, give this to Weaver and Fitz-Simmons.
守卫 把这个交给韦弗和菲兹-西蒙斯
It may take some time,
也许需要点时间
but they'll figure out how to open it.
但他们能搞清楚怎么开
You really think they're gonna help you?
你真觉得他们会帮你吗
Everyone on your team is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
你的人说到底也都是神盾局特工
We'll let them make their own decisions.
我们会让他们自己选
Already made mine.
我已经选好了
That's a really nice entrance.
出场真帅
This should get you by for a few days.
这应该能让你过几天了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You have to go -- now.
你得离开这儿 马上
- Fitz-Simmons. - I'll take care of them.
-菲兹-西蒙斯 -他们交给我吧
Without you, there is no S.H.I.E.L.D.
没有你 神盾局就没了
They know about Skye, Phil. Find her.
他们知道斯凯的事了 菲尔 找到她
Agent May.
梅特工
Weaver ever tell you what happened to her
韦弗跟你讲过她那天在
at the academy that day?
学院的经历吗
Hydra released an enhanced on them,
九头蛇派去了一个能力增强者
found Weaver fighting to protect the ones that were left behind.
遭遇了拼命保护剩下的人的韦弗
She was actually going toe-to-toe with that monster.
她跟那怪物正面对决
That's not Skye.
斯凯不是那样的
All agents, converge on that sound!
所有特工 向枪响处集中
No! Skye!
不 斯凯
Oh, my god.
天哪
Gordon, help.
戈登 救救我
Would you like to go home?
想回家吗
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
That's a lot of umbrellas for one drink.
就一杯酒插这么多伞啊
Let me guess -- she got the house.
房子判给前妻了
Two of whatever he's having.
他的酒给我来两杯
Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉迟到了
An evacuation pod will washed up where and when it wants to.
撤离舱简直任性 想往哪漂往哪漂
Maybe a couple of these little umbrellas, if you have them.
再给我点缀几把小伞吧 如果有的话
So...
那么
how've you been.
你怎么样
Anything new?
有什么新情况吗
Same old, same old.
一切如常
So you've finish your vacation?
度假度完了
Absolutely.
是啊
You know, I never did understand the appeal of cruise ships.
我一向不明白巡游船有什么好
I almost forgot.
差点忘了
兰·亨特
What's that?
那是什么
You offered me a permanent position.
你说要给我固定职位
Consider that, my contract.
这就算是我的合同了
So, what's the plan, boss?
那么 有什么打算 长官