神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第16集: 来生 Afterlife

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Hello, Skye. I'm Gordon.
你好 斯凯 我是戈登
I'll take you to a place
我会带你去一个地方
where you can be with people like us.
那里人人都和我们一样
You can learn about your gift.
你可以了解你的天赋
We founded the real S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们创立了真正的神盾局
on the belief that leadership should operate with transparency.
基于领导层应透明化决策的理念
Coulson and his secrets -- that's the threat.
科尔森和他的秘密才是真正的威胁
And I think it's time that we remove that threat.
我认为该清除这个威胁了
This should get you by for a few days.
这应该能让你过几天了
Without you, there is no S.H.I.E.L.D.
没有你 神盾局就没了
They know about Skye. Find her.
他们知道斯凯的事了 找到她
Gordon, help.
戈登 救救我
漫威影业出品
Can I let you in on a little secret?
告诉你个小秘密吧
I've got a genuine, honest abe, god-given superpower.
我有种货真价实的超能力
You want to know what it is?
想知道是什么吗
I'm afraid to guess.
我都不敢猜啊
I can look at any man
我只要看一眼一个人
and tell him exactly what kind of car he should be driving.
就能说出他该开什么样的车
Maybe I'll just look around.
我还是四处看看吧
Y-you know, I look at you,
我看你
and I see a man who's played it safe his whole life,
我觉得你是个这辈子都力求保险的人
but lately feels like he's stuck in a rut.
但最近却感到生活千篇一律
Life's lost its thrill.
失去了刺激感
The kids are monsters. The wife's taken to muumuus.
孩子要命 老婆不亲
And now you're thinking,
现在你觉得
"It's time to let the tiger loose."
"该雄起了"
Am I hitting the mark?
我说对了没有
Amazing.
简直厉害
Then this is the car for you.
那么这就是属于你的车
Actually, I'm interested in this S.U.V.
其实 我想要这辆SUV
I'm going off-roading.
我要去没有公路的地方
I need something that can take a beating.
我需要辆皮实的车
I'll pay you cash right now.
我马上能付现金
A man with cash is a man with class.
带现金的男人最有品了
I'll do you one better --
我给你找辆更好的
2010 4-wheel drive wrangler rubicon --
2010款四驱牧马人卢比肯
Came in a bit pricier, but she's a beaut.
虽是贵了一点 但绝对是好车啊
It's -- well, it looks like this one here.
就跟这辆很像
- Get in. - What are you doing?
-上车 -你干什么呢
Put that back. I'm making a deal.
还回去 我正跟人谈着呢
For that piece of junk?
买那辆破车吗
This is my vehicle.
这就是我的车啊
You know, I need you to get out of there right now.
请你马上下车
We're not criminals. We don't want to draw any more attention.
我们不是罪犯 不能引人注意
If it makes you feel better, you can send him a check.
如果能让你好过点 你可以回头寄支票给他
Oh, wait.
等等
No, we can't, because our bank accounts have been frozen.
不行啊 我们的银行账户都冻结了
So just get in. I'll get you to Skye, I promise.
上车吧 我带你去找斯凯 我保证
Hold on a second. You two are in cahoots?
等等 你俩串通好的
You know what? I-I'm gonna call the police.
告诉你 我要报警了
See what you did? He's calling the police.
瞧见没 他要报警了
Are you happy? Sorry, Eddie.
你这下开心了 抱歉了 埃迪
The tiger's been loose for awhile.
我早就雄起了
翻译 异人草 苏小黛 王大可 安sim 珈美 Silence 欧沈娜
翻译 神盾章鱼X 时间轴 信徒 今 后期 瓜瓜
校对 苏小黛 泰瑞根草 总监 米小勒
Everything's gonna be okay. You're safe now.
没事了 你安全了
Gordon, where am I?
戈登 我在哪
This is the place I told you about.
这就是我说的地方
You called for me. Do you remember?
你召唤了我 记得吗
How long have I been here?
我来多久了
Two days.
两天了
T-t-- I need to -- I need to go.
我得走了
They need me. Something bad has happened.
他们需要我 出事了
Oh, why can't I move?
我怎么动不了
What are you doing to me?
你在对我做什么
We're healing you.
我们在给你治疗
Leaving now wouldn't exactly be --
你现在走可...
You ever made microwave popcorn?
做过微波炉爆米花吗
Leave it in too long, and it's charcoal.
如果烤太久 会烤焦
Take it out too soon, and it's a bag of kernels.
如果太早取出来 还没爆开
That might be the worst analogy ever.
可能是最差劲的比喻了
Gordo, help me out here.
戈登 帮帮忙嘛
You are on your own with this one.
你自己解决吧
I have to go now.
我得走了
You're in very good hands.
有人会照顾好你
He's smarter than he looks.
他不像看上去那么傻
How do you know that?
你怎么知道我看上去什么样
He's been by your side since the moment you got here.
你一到他就一直守着你
Who are you?
你是谁
Sorry. I thought -- I'm Lincoln, your transitioner.
抱歉 我以为...我是林肯 你的过渡人
Right. I-I keep forgetting you're new to this.
对了 我总是忘记你没接触过这些
E-everyone who goes through Terrigenesis
每个经历泰瑞根变异的人
has, uh, a transitioner to help them.
都有一位过渡人帮助他们
Please cut to the chase. I...
请直说重点吧
Right, yeah.
嗯 好
Let me start from the top.
我从头说吧
Imagine a thousand years of evolution taking place instantaneously.
想象一下 数千年的进化瞬间完成
T-that's what happened to you after the mist.
这就是你穿过迷雾后发生的事
These treatments -- we're helping your body
这些治疗 是在帮助你的身体
adjust properly to the change,
正确适应改变
transitioning you quickly and painlessly, I hope.
帮助你迅速无痛地过渡 希望如此吧
We usually like to start the process
我们一般在穿过迷雾后
- right after the mist, but as... - How long?
-就马上开始治疗的 -要多久
How long? When can I go?
要多久 我什么时候能走
You got places to be, people to see?
你还急着去哪赴约吗
I'm worried about my friends.
我在担心我朋友
I think they're in danger.
我觉得他们有危险
You're the one that's in danger, Skye.
你才是有危险的人 斯凯
Remember? You're being hunted.
记得吗 他们想抓你
Seven agents down, Calderon barely hanging on,
七名特工受伤 卡尔德隆勉强留住条命
and you want to defend that thing?
你还想维护那东西
She's a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, not a thing.
她是一名神盾局特工 不是"东西"
What happened wasn't her fault.
那事不能怪她
I was there. Calderon fired at her.
我也在场 卡尔德隆冲她开枪了
She was armed and hostile.
她是持械敌对人员
She was scared and defending herself.
她是吓坏了 在自我防卫
I don't care if she was chasing butterflies.
我不管她当时是在追蝴蝶
We can't wear kid gloves around something
对待异能这么强大的东西
with powers of that magnitude.
不能太小心谨慎
- She could have killed everyone. - But she didn't.
-她差点杀了所有人 -可她没有
Only because that other freak pulled her from the fight.
那是因为另一个怪物把她带走了
Was he one of Coulson's?
他也是科尔森的人吗
We've only recently encountered him.
我们是最近才遇到此人的
Coulson's as in the dark as we are.
科尔森跟我们一样不知情
Are you certain about that?
你确定吗
If Coulson's collecting powered people,
如果科尔森在搜集异能人士
we need to know before they come knocking on our door.
那我们得在他们找上门前先有所准备
No one wants a war, Barbara.
没人想开战 芭芭拉
That's not gonna happen. Coulson's reasonable.
不会的 科尔森是讲理的人
Then we need to get into that box to know for sure.
那我们就得打开工具箱 好确认
Well, then you need Fitz.
那你需要菲兹
Pure vibranium shell --
纯振金外壳
No ports, no external power source.
没有接口 没有外部电源
How do you get inside to retrieve the data?
要怎么探进去获取数据啊
I suspect advanced biometric access points.
应该是用高级生物识别接入点吧
Probably loaded with self-destruct triggers.
可能装有自毁开关
Yeah.
是啊
Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons,
利奥·菲兹 珍玛·西蒙斯
the ones that got away.
劫后余生的两人
I had my eye on you two when you were at the academy.
你们在学院时我就留意过你们
I wanted to recruit you, but Coulson beat me to it.
我本想招募你们 但科尔森先了我一步
I heard he actually bribed Weaver with cupcakes.
我听说他还用纸杯蛋糕贿赂了韦弗
Robert Gonzales.
罗伯特·冈萨雷斯
We know who you are,
我们知道你是谁
and we are quite aware of your commendable reputation.
我们也很清楚你的好名声
Under different circumstances, we might even be flattered...
要是换个情境 我们可能还会觉得受宠若惊
which is why this is so hard to comprehend.
所以这一切才这么难以理解
Under different circumstances,
要是换个情境
we would have preferred to be invited guests,
我们更希望作为客人受邀前来
but that forced our hand.
但那东西让我们别无选择
We had to take it out of play.
我们必须解决它
What's inside that's so important?
里面到底有什么如此重要
All we know is that Coulson and Fury both believed
我们只知道 科尔森和弗瑞都认为
it was valuable enough or dangerous enough
其内容足够珍贵 或是足够危险
to protect with extreme measures.
一定要采取极端措施防护
Maybe it was their favorite recipes.
也许里面藏着他们最爱的食谱
Maybe it is.
可能是吧
Then, maybe, we can put all this behind us and move on.
那我们也许就能翻过这一页了
That's why I'm asking you for your help, Leo.
所以我才要请你帮忙 利奥
And if he refuses, will you lock him up,
如果他拒绝 你们会把他关起来吗
like you did agent May?
就像你们对梅特工那样
There are no prisoners here. We are all S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.
这里没有囚犯 我们都是神盾局特工
Exit protocols have not changed.
退出规章并未变化
Once you're cleared and debriefed,
只要你们接受过检查和询问
you're free to go, if that's what you really want.
要是想走 随时可以走
Okay.
那好
I'll start packing my things.
我去收拾行李了
You should have brought cupcakes.
你该带纸杯蛋糕来的
Well...you have to admire their loyalty.
不得不钦佩他们的忠诚
Loyalty to a man and not to S.H.I.E.L.D.
对一个人忠诚 却不是对神盾局
That makes Coulson as dangerous as whatever's in that box.
那么科尔森跟工具箱里的东西一样危险了
What the hell happened here?
这里发生了什么啊
Skye.
是斯凯
Did they do this to her, or did she do it to them?
是他们袭击了她 还是反过来
One way to find out.
看看就知道了
My God. Skye's doing that?
天哪 那是斯凯做的
Glad she's on our side. She's still on our side, isn't she?
幸好她是我们的人 她没变节吧
This isn't good.
这可不妙
Well, at least they didn't take her.
至少他们没抓住她
That means she's out there, so we'll find her and --
那么她就还在外面 我们找到她然后...
That's new.
这个没见过啊
Did she just get abducted by aliens?
她是被外星人绑走了吗
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼
We don't know what he is. He took Skye's father and Raina.
他身份不明 但他带走了斯凯的父亲和蕾娜
Seriously? I was only gone a week.
真的假的 我才一周不在而已啊
We don't know where he comes from,
我们不知道他来自哪里
where he goes, or who he works for.
也不知道他去了何处 或是为谁效力
He doesn't leave trails or clues.
他从不留下线索和痕迹
I lost her.
我把她弄丢了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Kind of normal.
还算正常
- Normal's good. - Yeah.
-正常是好事 -嗯
We flushed your lymphatic and circulatory systems,
我们清洗了你的淋巴腺和循环系统
so you'll be weak for a few days, but...
你这几天会比较虚弱 不过
I need to give a message to my friends.
我得给我的朋友们传个信
Gordon's the only one who can make contact with the outside world.
只有戈登能跟外界联系
We can talk to him when he gets back.
等他回来我们可以跟他商量
Where exactly are we?
我们到底在哪
No one really knows.
没人知道
Uh, the official name is Chinese, I think --
官方名字是汉语的 好像是叫
Lai shi -- doesn't exactly translate.
来世 音译的
So we just call it "Afterlife."
反正我们叫它"来世"
You say the name of this place is chinese.
你说这地方的名字是汉语的
- Are we in china? - No idea.
-我们在中国吗 -不知道
Gordon's the only one who knows where we are,
只有戈登知道我们到底在哪
and he's the only way in or out.
也只有通过他才能进出
It keeps us secret and safe from the outside world.
这让我们与世隔绝 很隐蔽也很安全
Or it keeps us prisoners.
也可以说是让我们成了囚犯
You're not very trusting, are you?
你不轻易相信人 是吧
I woke up naked on a table
我裸着身子在一张桌子上醒来
in a place no one can even point to on a map, so...
到了一个谁也不知道在哪的地方...
call me crazy.
能怪我吗
You weren't totally naked,
你也不算全裸
and you asked Gordon to bring you here.
而且是你主动让戈登带你来的
No one's gonna force you to stay.
没人会强迫你留下
It's not a bad place. The night life's a little lacking.
这地方不错 虽然夜生活是少了点
So you live here?
你住在这里吗
No one lives here -- not permanently.
没有人住这儿 至少不是定居
It's more like a way station.
这里更像是个中转站
I'm from Cincinnati, trying to finish med school.
我来自辛辛那提 正在读医学院
I'm brought here when I'm needed.
我在恰当的时候被带到了这里
Some people come here when they need a safe place to stay.
有些人来这儿是因为他们需要一个安全的暂住地
Why do I feel like the new kid in school right now?
我怎么觉得自己像是新来的学生
Everyone is staring at me.
每个人都在盯着我看
Gordon didn't explain?
戈登没向你解释吗
No, I thought you said that everyone here is like me
没 你不是说这里的人都和我一样
and that this happens all the...time.
而且这种事经常发生吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
T-this has never happened.
这种事从没有过
Things here have always been done a certain way.
这里一直是有规矩 有套路的
These people are descendants, yes,
这些人确实是后裔
but most of them are waiting to be chosen.
但他们大多数都在等待被选中
They carry the genetic marker
他们携带着遗传标记
and have been brought here to be evaluated, cultured,
被带来这里进行评估 培训
and prepared for the change should they be selected,
为被选中后的转化做准备
but that only happens to one person every few years.
但几年才会有一个人转化
They actually want to go through?
他们还想转化吗
This tradition has been passed down
这个传统已经
through countless generations.
传承了无数代了
And I jumped the line.
但我却插了队
And not only did you go through without permission or prep,
你不仅在没得到许可和准备的情况下转化了
but you did it old-school,
而且用的是最原始的方法
with a diviner in a Kree temple.
在克里人神殿中用预言者转化
Uh, that hasn't happened for thousands of years.
这种情况已经有几千年没发生过了
You can see why some of these people might be a little envious.
也就不怪有些人对你有点嫉妒了
I'd gladly change places with any of them.
我愿意和他们任何一个人交换
I didn't want this.
我也不想这样
I understand.
我明白
The woman who changed with me, Raina...
那个和我一起转化的女人 蕾娜
...Gordon took her and my father.
戈登把她和我父亲带走了
Are they here?
他们在这里吗
Gordon takes people everywhere.
戈登会把人带到各种地方
It's his job to keep us safe.
保护我们是他的职责
I promise, there is no one here who will harm you.
我保证这里的人不会伤害你
You're protected.
你是受到保护的
Is it true that Fury asked you to spy on Coulson
弗瑞因为科尔森被注射了GH325
because of these GH-325 transfusions?
而让你监视他 对吗
Is it also true that Coulson himself asked you
并且科尔森本人是不是也曾因此
to put a bullet in his head because of it?
而求你杀了他
That's the man that you helped escape,
这就是你放走的人
a man that Fury didn't trust,
一个弗瑞不信任的人
a man that you yourself didn't trust,
一个你自己也不信任的人
a man that didn't even trust himself.
一个甚至无法信任他自己的人
There's loyalty, and there's stubbornness.
忠诚与固执是两回事
Tell me, Agent May...
告诉我 梅特工
Are you loyal to Coulson or to S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你是忠于科尔森还是神盾局
They're the same.
这两个是一样的
Coulson's powered pet
科尔森的异能宠物
tried to kill seven of our agents...
试图杀害七名
dedicated S.H.I.E.L.D. agents with families,
有家庭 敬业的神盾局特工
and you're gonna say that they're the same?
你还要说他们是一样的吗
Coulson had nothing to do with Skye's powers.
科尔森与斯凯的异能无关
They were caused by a weapon in Hydra's possession.
那是九头蛇的一件武器引发的
That you were chasing
而你们去追寻它
because of some voices in Coulson's head.
正是因为科尔森脑中的声音
We were pursuing Hydra because that's our job.
我们追踪的是九头蛇 那是职责所在
It's what we should all be doing right now
这才是我们现在该做的事
instead of wasting our time on some witch hunt!
而不是浪费时间 搞政治迫害
What are you doing in here by yourself?
你自己在这里干什么
There's too much bad blood out there.
外面的气氛太差了
They think we're traitors.
他们认为我们是叛徒
How you holding up?
你感觉怎么样
We always knew this wasn't gonna end in a big group hug.
我们早知道这事不可能是大团圆结局
Coulson's a good man, Mack.
科尔森是个好人 迈克
Yeah. He's a good man who's been compromised.
是的 他是个有问题的好人
Coulson should be in the index with Agent Skye.
科尔森应该和斯凯特工一样被列入名录
You of all people know what happens
你是最清楚
when powered people lose control.
异能者失控会怎么样
巴林岛行动汇报
You had to put one down.
你当时不得不干掉了一个
Isn't that why they call you the Calvary?
这不正是你被称为"铁骑"的原因吗
So you want to put down Coulson and Skye?
你想干掉科尔森和斯凯吗
I want to avoid it.
我想避免那样
His actions are leading us to a deadly showdown.
他的行为正在导致我们走向血腥对决
Help me find him, and we'll stop it.
帮我找到他 我们阻止这一切
Don't worry. When he's ready, he'll find you.
别担心 等他准备好会来找你的
Coulson is the one man... you can never put down.
科尔森是你们永远干不掉的人
You always travel with whiskey and shot glasses?
你总是带着威士忌和一口杯旅行吗
Never know when you're gonna need something
永远不知道什么时候会需要
to keep you warm on a cold night.
寒夜取暖的东西
Two glasses?
两个杯子
The other one's for the person keeping me warm.
另一个是为温暖我的人准备的
But in your case, I'll make an exception.
但你情况特殊 破回例吧
I need to keep my head clear.
我需要保持头脑清醒
S.H.I.E.L.D. and skye gone in one day --
一天内失去了神盾局和斯凯
How could I let that happen?
我怎么会让这种事发生
There's no way you could have known.
你也不可能预先知道的
They fooled all of us.
他们骗了我们所有人
Bobbi and Mack are conniving liars and thieves.
芭比和迈克是狼狈为奸的骗子和小偷
And the next time I see either of them --
下次再见到他们任何一个
They're good agents. Try to see it from their side.
他们是优秀的特工 要试着从他们的角度看问题
Screw their side.
去他们的角度吧
There are very few people in this world
这世界上没有几个我愿意
that I'd throw down with, but you're one of them.
与之同生死的人 而你是其中之一
Gonzales, the love boat captain?
冈萨雷斯 那个爱之舰舰长
Not if hell froze over.
除非地狱结冰
He's a brilliant tactician
他是个很棒的战术家
who's dedicated his life to S.H.I.E.L.D.
一辈子都在为神盾局尽心尽力
I ran into him a couple of times at the triskelion.
我在三曲翼总部碰到过他几次
He's not a bad guy.
他不是坏人
Good guys don't usually stab you in the back.
好人不会在背后捅你一刀
Maybe he's got a point.
也许他说得有理
I was dead, after all. I shouldn't even be here.
毕竟我死过了 我本不该还活着
We all have our bad days.
我们都有状态不佳的时候
Well, maybe we should forget all this, head down to Mexico.
也许我们该忘了这里的一切 到墨西哥去
We can lay low,
隐姓埋名
enjoy the quiet life.
享受宁静生活
That's not an option.
不行
The problem is, there are no good options.
问题是 也没有什么好办法了
Well, maybe it's time for the bad ones.
也许该做坏决定了
Are you really going to let Fitz just walk out of here?
你真准备就让菲兹离开
He's already cleared and free to go.
他已经通过检查 可以离开了
What about you? Are you staying?
你呢 会留下来吗
I keep hoping this will all be resolved
我一直希望一切能得到解决
and things can get back to normal.
恢复原来的样子
The fastest way to make that happen
最快的解决办法
is to help us open that box.
就是协助我们打开工具箱
Aren't you curious what's inside?
你不好奇里面是什么吗
Of course I am, but not enough to betray Coulson.
当然好奇 但没好奇到愿意背叛科尔森
If he isn't hiding something,
如果他什么也没隐瞒
then opening it will prove that.
那打开它就可以证明
If he is...don't you think we should know?
如果他隐瞒了 你不觉得我们该知道吗
Once it's opened, you'll all leave?
一旦打开了它 你们就会离开吗
Once we know we're all on the same side.
我们得知道我们在统一战线上
But we need Fitz to get it open.
但我们需要菲兹打开它
Not really.
不一定
You've been looking at it all wrong.
你们的方法就错了
It's not a tech solution -- it's a lab solution.
不非得靠技术 可以通过分析解决
Well, this is yours for as long as you want.
只要你需要 这房间就是你的
Gordon brought your bag from the cabin,
戈登把你的包从小木屋拿了过来
So, you know, take some time, try to relax.
所以 休息一下 放松下来
Relax?
放松
This will be like my fourth bed in the past week,
这是我一周来第四张床了
and I've been locked up, quarantined, psychoanalyzed.
我被关起来过 隔离过 精神分析过
Let me guess. To protect you from yourself.
让我猜猜 那是为了不让你伤到自己
The inhibitors these released
这手套释放的抑制剂
seriously compromised the transition process.
严重妨碍了转化过程
It's one of the reasons, uh, you were out for so long.
也是你昏迷那么久的原因之一
My friend -- she was just... trying to help.
我朋友 她只是...想帮我
I mean, she thought she was dealing with human biology,
她以为她对付的是人类生物学问题
but you graduated from that class.
但你已经从那个级别进化了
I'm gonna take a closer look at these.
我会好好研究一下这个
Uh, meanwhile, try to get some rest.
你呢 尽量休息一下
Tomorrow, maybe we'll see what gift you've been given.
明天我们再看看你的天赋是什么
It's more like a curse.
更像是个诅咒
A lot of us feel that way at first,
我们很多人开始也这么觉得
but you'll learn to control it.
但你会学会控制它
I don't want to control it -- I want to get rid of it.
我不想控制它 我想摆脱它
That's... why I called Gordon.
所以我才召唤了戈登
I thought that he'd be able to fix me.
我以为他能治好我
I'm sorry. I-I thought you knew.
对不起 我以为你知道
The transition is irreversible.
转化是不可逆的
You'll feel better in a few days -- trust me.
相信我 过几天你就会好多了
At least, hang here until things calm down on the outside.
至少 在这儿待到外面的事态平息
See what happens.
再作考虑
Plus, it's, uh, pizza night tomorrow night.
再说了 明晚是比萨之夜
Deep dish -- Gordon brings them in from Chicago.
深盘比萨 戈登从芝加哥买来的
Uh, you can't miss it.
你可不能错过
Nice to see his gifts aren't being wasted.
他的天赋没被浪费可真好
Seriously, rest. I'll see you in the morning.
说真的 休息吧 明早见
What's happening?
怎么了
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s here.
神盾局来了
- Ours or theirs? - Theirs.
-我们的人还是他们那边的 -他们的
Damn it. How did they find us?
见鬼 他们怎么找到我们的
I invited them.
我找他们来的
Why did you trigger the alarm? Are you surrendering?
你为什么触动警报 想投降吗
Last time I checked, there were two of us,
要知道 我们有两个人呢
which means two votes.
至少商量一下啊
- We're not surrendering. - What, then?
-我们不是要投降 -那是什么
You want to go out guns blazing, like Butch and Sundance?
你要像虎豹小霸王那样拿着枪冲出去吗
That didn't end so well.
他们的下场可不妙
I was thinking about what you said last night,
我考虑了你昨晚说的话
about bad options.
做坏决定
I meant have another drink.
我的意思是再喝一杯
I'm not going down without a fight.
我绝不会什么都不做就屈服
We're gonna find Skye and I'm gonna take back S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我们要找到斯凯 而我要把神盾局夺回来
and we're gonna need more than Honest Eddie's jeep to do it.
所以我们需要比老实埃迪的吉普更厉害的东西
You want to take their quinjet --
你想把他们的昆式战斗机抢过来
the two us, while we're trapped in here, surrounded?
就靠我们两个 还被包围了 困在这里
- Brilliant. - I have reinforcements on the way.
-棒极了 -我叫了增援 正在赶来
We just have to hold down the fort until they get here.
在他们来之前 我们只要守住阵地就好
Yeah, well, I have reinforcements of my own.
是啊 我也有增援
Icers only.
只能用冰冻枪
Oh, you can't be serious.
你开玩笑吧
Those are S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents out there.
外面都是神盾局的特工
We're not gonna hurt them.
我们不能伤害他们
I somehow doubt they feel the same about us.
我怎么觉得他们不会对我们这么仁慈
It won't come to that. It may not look like it,
不会到那步田地 看上去或许不像
but this place was built to withstand a Hulk-size force.
但这房子是按能抵抗绿巨人的规格建造的
On the other hand, let's just hope they didn't bring a --
话说回来 希望他们没有带
...battering ram,
...破城槌来
'cause then we've only got about an hour.
否则 我们就只有大概一小时了
Confirmed, Sir -- Coulson is inside.
已确认 长官 科尔森就在里面
It'll take some time to break through that door,
突破大门要花些时间
but he's not going anywhere.
但他哪也跑不了
Let me know when it's done.
解决后告诉我
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Any more good news?
还有什么好消息吗
Agent Simmons may be on board,
西蒙斯特工可能会留下
but I came to talk to you about agent May.
但我是来跟你讨论梅特工的
- I think your approach - it's irrelevant.
-我认为你的方法 -这无关紧要
We got Coulson at the safe house where we found Skye.
我们在发现斯凯的安全屋找到了科尔森
He triggered the alarm.
他触发了警报
That wasn't an accident. Coulson's too smart for that.
这可不是意外 科尔森可不会这么蠢
He sent for us.
他引我们去的
The question is why.
问题是他为什么这么做
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
You'll see.
你就知道了
What's over there?
那边是什么
Oh, another transition room. We don't use it anymore.
另一间过渡屋 我们已不用它了
Come on. Keep up.
走吧 跟上
This is it -- best view in the house.
就是这儿了 最佳视野所在
It's beautiful.
真美
Good place to clear your head,
可以清理思绪
figure things out, smoke a little something.
想清楚事情 抽点什么
But today, we're here to figure out you.
但今天 我们是来弄清楚你的
Tell me about your gift.
跟我讲讲你的能力
Is that why you brought me up here?
这就是你带我来这里的原因吗
Yeah, so you can let loose.
是啊 这样你就可以放松
Whatever it is, you don't have to be afraid of it.
无论那是什么 你都不用害怕
We were designed to be weapons.
我们是被设计作为武器的
I got that directly from the big blue source.
我是直接从蓝巨人那里听来的
Take my hand.
握住我的手
I know it's so awkward,
我知道这样很别扭
but you strike me as someone who's generally more curious than afraid.
可我觉得你这人更多是好奇而不是胆小
Are you doing that?
是你做的吗
When I came out of the mist,
我穿过迷雾之后
every cell in my body had a different electrical charge.
我身体中的每个细胞都带有不同电荷
I felt like I was burning from the inside out.
我觉得自己从里到外在燃烧
But I learned to manipulate them,
但我学会了控制它们
concentrate them, even transfer them onto something else,
聚集它们 甚至传到其他事物上
like static electricity.
就像静电
I can feel it moving through my body.
我能感到它流过我的身体
It's so weird.
太奇怪了
It took awhile to get control.
花了好一阵才控制住
Uh, when I first got here,
我刚到这里的时候
I almost burned the place down literally.
我差点把这里烧光了
But now... sky's the limit.
但如今 能力突破天际[音同斯凯]了
No pun intended, I guess.
不是双关哦
This is crazy.
太不可思议了
Our gifts don't have to be terrifying.
我们的能力不非得令人恐惧
They're a part of us.
它们是我们的一部分
I felt lost before I came here, too.
我来这之前也感到迷茫
Looking for answers in the all the wrong places.
去各种错的地方找答案
But we're connected to something bigger and older than
但我们与某种更大更古老的东西相关联
than we could have ever imagined,
那超乎我们的想象
something extraordinary.
不同凡响
Don't walk away from it.
不要逃避
I hate to see you leave, turbo.
我不希望你离开 糊涂虫
Only my friend Mack can call me that.
只有我朋友迈克才那么叫我
I'll always be your friend, Fitz.
我永远是你朋友 菲兹
Hopefully, someday, you'll understand why I had to do what I did.
希望有天你能明白我为什么不得不那么做
If you're here to convince me to open the box, you're wasting...
如果你是来说服我打开工具箱 你就是浪费
No, I'm here because I don't want you to leave, man.
不 我来是因为我不希望你离开
I believe in what we're doing. I want you on board.
我相信我们的使命 我希望你加入
I mean, the damn box is taken care of.
那破工具箱已经有人处理了
What do you mean, it's taken care of?
什么意思 有人处理
Well, simmons, uh, she found a way in using...
是西蒙斯 她找到了个办法 用
genetic markers or something.
遗传标记 还是什么的
If she can see we're on the same team, why can't you?
如果连她都能明白我们是一队人 你怎么就不行
She's scanning the surface dimensions
她在扫描表面尺寸
and routing the data through...
整合数据 传输至...
Why would she do that,
她为什么那么做
unless...
除非
It's just a matter of time before she breaks through,
她打开是迟早的事了
and this will all be over.
这一切就都结束了
How much time?
还剩多少时间
About three minutes.
三分钟左右
Where are the reinforcements?
增援在哪
I don't know. Stuck in traffic?
不知道 堵车了吧
Are they traveling by clown car?
他们是坐小丑车来的吗
How many are there?
有多少人
Actually, there's one.
实际上 就一个
One?
一个
That's not reinforcements -- that's a gravedigger.
那不叫增援 那是来给我们挖墓的吧
Well, there's not many agents I can trust right now.
现在没多少我能信任的特工了
One? Have you lost your bloody mind?
就一个 你失心疯了吗
What is that?
那是什么
It's a 21st century howling commandos kit.
21世纪咆哮突击队装备箱
Trip and fitz built it for me.
崔普和菲兹为我做的
Hey, do you play cards?
你玩牌吗
Three
Go, go, go!
Let me see your hand!
举起手
I can't believe that worked.
真不敢相信这也能行
We had the better hand.
我们有优势嘛
How many of us are there?
我们总共多少人
We don't know.
不知道
Not every descendant is found,
并不是所有后裔都被发现了
and not everyone who is chooses to come.
也不是每个人都决定来这里
Gordon!
戈登
I hope we're still on for pizza tonight.
但愿今晚我们还是吃披萨
Truthfully, I think that's what sold her.
说实话 她好像就是冲这个来的
Not tonight.
今晚不行
I have to see to some pressing matters,
我得去处理一些紧急事务
but I'm glad you're feeling better, Skye.
但我很高兴你好多了 斯凯
I need you to give a message to my friends,
我需要你给我的朋友们带个信
let them know I'm okay.
让他们知道我没事
I can ask permission, but they'll advise against it.
我可以去征求许可 但是他们会反对的
It's better we stay quiet for the time being.
我们目前最好还是保持低调
Uh...wait.
等等
My father and Raina -- where did you take them?
我父亲和蕾娜 你把他们带去哪了
I can't divulge their location, just as I can't divulge yours.
我不能泄露你们任何一方的位置
But you don't need to worry about them.
但你不必担心他们
What does he mean, "Ask permission"?
他说征求许可是什么意思
Ask permission from who?
征求谁的许可
The elders.
长老们
You've made a lot of people afraid, Skye --
你让很多人害怕 斯凯
Afraid our secret won't be safe for much longer.
害怕我们的秘密保不了多久了
Come on.
拜托
Where have you been?!
你跑哪去了
After all I've done, this is how you treat me --
我做了这么多 你就这样对我吗
locking me up, feeding me like some animal?!
把我锁起来 像动物一样圈养我
I can't have a -- a window?!
连个窗户都没有
I don't even know what day it is anymore!
我甚至不知道今天是几号
You're lucky we've kept you alive.
我们留你一命 算你走运了
You found her, didn't you?
你找到她了 是吗
That's why you're here.
所以你才会在这里
You found her, and she's here.
你找到她了 她现在就在这里
Okay.
好吧
Uh, I forgive you.
我原谅你了
You must have had your reasons. Now take me to my Daisy.
你肯定有你的理由 带我去见我的黛西
You will not!
你不能见她
I want my daughter!
我要我的女儿
Don't you leave me!
你不许离开
No! Where are you?!
不 你在哪
This is silly.
太可笑了
You clearly have an unfair advantage,
你显然有不公平的优势
and we clearly don't see eye to eye.
而且我们的看法显然无法达成一致
So let's just -- just take a moment and --
那我们...不如花点时间
Why? Why can't I see her?
为什么 我为什么不能见她
Because you have no self-control.
因为你没有自控力
Your lack of discipline
因为你缺乏自律
has risked everything that we have built.
已经危及了我们所建立的一切
You have not only sealed your fate,
你不仅限制了自己的未来
but the fate of your daughter, as well.
也限制了你女儿的未来
This would have been a piece of cake
如果你刚才肯用这些重型机枪
if you'd let us use these big-boy guns.
解决他们简直轻而易举
Now we have to get close enough to get shot by their big-boy guns.
现在我们却得自己往他们枪口上送
By the time they recognize us, it'll be too late.
等他们认出我们 已经来不及了
Then there's the small matter of who's gonna fly that thing --
有一个小问题 谁要来驾驶那玩意
Do you even know how?
你会吗
I've watched May fly.
我看过梅驾驶
- I know a little. - How little?
-我会一点 -一点是多少
I can get us off the ground.
我可以让飞机起飞
You do know there's more to it than that --
你知道开飞机不只是起飞而已吧
like, getting us back on the ground, for example?
比如说 还得让它降落
Now we just walk right up and --
现在我们只要走上前
Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air.
放下武器 举起双手
We have you surrounded.
我们已经包围你们了
We're not surrounded.
我们没被包围啊
Don't move.
别动
You heard it.
你们听到了
Drop them now.
立即放下手中武器
Didn't see that coming.
这我倒是没想到
How's it going?
怎么样了
Uh, well, I'm making progress,
有些进展了
but it's going to take some time.
但还需要点时间
There are microscopic pores in the Vibranium
振金外壳上有些微观孔隙
that I believe are calibrated to Coulson's DNA.
我认为是以科尔森的DNA校准的
It's constantly shifting like a Rubik's cube.
就像魔方一样不断在改变
But if I can isolate them, then there's --
但如果我能隔离它们 就能
I saw everything, Jemma.
我都看到了 珍玛
Did you really want me to find out this way?
你真希望我以这种方式发现吗
Well -- well, I was hoping you would
我就希望你会发现呢
so that we can work together on this.
这样我们就能一起研究这个东西了
Do you have any idea how valuable
你知道这里的信息
the information inside this could be?
可能会有多宝贵吗
You need to help me get it out, get things back to normal.
你得帮我把它取出来 让一切恢复原状
Things can never go back to normal.
事情不可能恢复原状了
Can't you see that?
你还不明白吗
Can't any of you see what you've done?
你们没人意识到你们做了什么吗
You've destroyed a man's life, and for what?
你们毁了一个人的生活 为了什么
Fitz, put it down right now.
菲兹 立刻把东西放下
'Cause of fear --
因为害怕
'cause of fear of what's inside a little black box.
因为害怕这小黑盒里的东西
Well, I don't believe in fear.
我不相信害怕
I believe in trust, and I'm shocked that you would do this.
我相信信任 我真没想到你会这么做
You knew this would drive me away.
你明知道这会逼我离开
You may as well have packed my bags yourself.
你不如直接帮我打包行李算了
You want me to leave, don't you, Jemma?
你就希望我离开 是吗 珍玛
If we work for S.H.I.E.L.D.,
如果我们效力于神盾局
we have a duty to carry out our responsibilities.
我们就有责任履行我们的职责
So perhaps it's best if you do.
所以你离开 也许更好
Brilliant plan.
绝妙的计划
There was no backup, was there?
根本没有增援 是吧
This is tango romeo delta.
这里是TRD
Tell Gonzales we have his package.
告诉冈萨雷斯 我们拿到包裹了
Backup.
增援来了
Agent Hunter, Agent Peterson.
亨特特工 这是彼得森特工
Call me "Mike."
叫我麦克就行
That's quite a handshake you've got.
握手握得真重
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
感谢你能这么快赶过来
I see you've taken well to the upgrades.
看来你对装备升级适应得不错
No complaints here.
没什么好抱怨的
You want me to get this bird in the air?
要我开飞机吗
上传完成
At some point, you might have mentioned
你怎么不说
that backup was a lethal cyborg.
增援是个夺命机器人啊
Truthfully, I just wanted to see
老实说 我只是想看看
the look on your face when he showed up -- priceless.
他出现时你脸上的表情 简直太逗了
Glad I amuse you.
很高兴我逗乐你了
You know, I can hear you up here.
你知道我能听到你们说话吧
It's confirmed.
确认了
Coulson has another powered person working with him,
还有一个异能人士为科尔森工作
and guess who else.
猜猜还有谁
Hunter.
亨特
If they get to Skye, this is gonna get way out of hand.
如果他们找到了斯凯 事情肯定会失控
They've got one last bargaining chip left.
只剩一个筹码能要挟他们了
Bring me the bus and Agent May.
把空客和梅特工带来
Well, it's not pizza, but at least it's not kale,
这虽然不是披萨 但至少也不是蔬菜汤
which seems to be the only food they serve around here.
那似乎是他们唯一提供的食物
Can you warm up food with your powers?
你能用异能加热食物吗
Because that would be awesome.
那就太棒了
I have never tried, but I did warm up a small pool once.
我没试过 但我加热过一个小水池
Any 5-year-old can warm up a pool.
随便哪个小屁孩都能加热水池
What about you?
你呢
Come on. I showed you mine. Now you show me yours.
我给你看了我的能力 该让我看你的了
And you'll teach me to control it?
你会教我如何控制吗
Once I know what we're dealing with,
一旦知道了你的能力是什么
a guide will be selected to help you master it.
会有导师帮助你控制异能
How long does it take to learn?
学会控制要花多长时间
That depends on the gift --
那要取决于你的能力
how much you've physically changed.
要看你的身体转变了多少
You're a piece of cake, compared to the other one --
跟另一个相比 你完全是小菜一碟
Total physical transformation,
她的身体彻底变了
and we still have no idea what her gift is.
但我们还不知道她的能力是什么
You told me I was the only one.
你之前说只有我一个
What?
什么
You said that I was the first person
你说我是很久以来
to transition here in a really long time.
第一个在这里进行过渡的人
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
She's here. You lied to me.
她在这里 你骗了我
I said there's no one here who will harm you,
我说这里没人会伤害你
and that's true.
这是事实
She's on her own path, Skye, just like you.
她有自己的路要走 斯凯 和你一样
She's having a rough transition and deserves the same care.
她的过渡期很艰难 她也需要照顾
People died because of her.
有人因她而死
- Where is she? - Skye.
-她在哪里 -斯凯
Skye.
斯凯
We need to protect her, the same way we protect you.
我们得保护她 正如保护你一样
She is one of us.
她是我们的一员
I am not what she is.
我和她不一样
Get out of my way, Lincoln.
别挡路 林肯
You know I can't control this.
你知道我无法控制
Raina!
蕾娜
Skye, isn't this interesting?
斯凯 真是有趣啊
I had a feeling I might see you.
我就觉得可能会见到你
Skye, please, let's just go.
斯凯 求你了 走吧
Let her stay. We have so much to talk about.
让她留下吧 我们有很多要聊的
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Destiny...apparently.
据说是宿命
I wanted to be set free,
我原本想要自由
but now I can't even bear the light of day.
但现在我甚至无法走在阳光下
I dread being awake,
我害怕清醒
but my sleep is filled with such horrible nightmares.
但我睡着时也会做恐怖的噩梦
Children are so afraid of monsters.
孩子们都害怕怪兽
They should know it's worse to be one.
他们应该知道成为怪兽更可怕
You got what you deserved.
你罪有应得
And so did you.
你也是
I didn't deserve any of this.
我不应该沦落至此
- You did this to me! - Skye.
-这都是你造成的 -斯凯
No, you have brought nothing but pain into my life --
不 你为我的人生带来的只有痛苦
My father, the mist.
我爸爸 迷雾
My friend Trip died in there because of you!
我朋友崔普因你而死
I didn't make you follow me into that chamber.
我没逼你跟着我进入神殿
You wanted to go.
你想要去
You needed to go because we're the same, Skye.
你需要去 因为我们是同类 斯凯
We were the same before, and we're the same now.
我们以前是同类 现在也是
I am on the outside what you are on the inside.
我是外表变了 而你是内在变了
- No! - Skye!
-不是 -斯凯
So that's what you are.
原来这就是你的能力
You need to stop.
停下
No! Finish this!
不 了结我吧
End my nightmares!
结束我的噩梦
Enough!
够了
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Jiaying.
我叫嘉颖
You're both guests in my house.
你们都是我家的客人
You don't know her.
你不了解她
You have no idea what she's capable of.
你不知道她能做什么
She's capable of beauty and greatness,
她能成就美好而伟大的事
just as we all are.
和我们一样
She can't be trusted. She killed people!
你不能信任她 她杀了人
From what Gordon tells me, you could have, as well.
戈登告诉我 你也差点杀了人
And from what I just saw, you're certainly capable of it.
而就我刚才所见 你也显然具备杀人的能力
Why would you bring her here?
你为什么要把她带来
The same reason we brought you here -- she's one of us.
和把你带来的原因一样 她是我们的一员
I am not anything like her.
我跟她没有任何相似之处
Whatever you two were in the past,
无论你俩过去是什么
that's not what you are now.
现在你们已经变了
I can't stay -- not if she's here.
我不能留下 她留我就走
We'll leave that choice to you,
去留完全取决于你自己
but I have chosen to be your guide,
但我已决定做你的导师
should you remain with us.
希望你能留下
All I ask is for a few days.
我只求你给我几天时间
I'll look after you, train you, watch you grow.
我会照顾你 训练你 看着你成长
And if you don't feel
如果你觉得
a connection between us worth exploring, well...
我们之前并无值得深究的共鸣 那么
we never have to see each other again.
我们就再也不必见面了
Let's get you to your room.
我送你回房吧
I was right, wasn't I?
我说对了 是吧
She's here.
她来了
I told you I would find her, and I did.
我说过我会找到她 我做到了
You were right, Cal.
你说得对 卡尔
It's Daisy, our daughter.
真的是黛西 我们的女儿
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I see her now?
我现在能见她了吗
No.
不行
This belonged to my father in the Second World War.
这是我父亲二战时用过的枪
He used it to kill over a hundred Nazis.
他用这枪杀过上百个纳粹鬼子
He said it always had a way
他说这枪有灵性
of finding the right target at the right time.
总是知道什么时候冲哪开
If you think I'm a traitor,
如果你真觉得我是个叛徒
now's your chance to do something about it.
现在我给你个机会采取行动
Pick it up. Pull the trigger.
拿起来 朝我开枪
Let's end this right now.
就此了结这一切
Or you can hear me out.
或者你听我说完
It's come to my attention
我注意到
that I'm not handling you properly.
我对待你的方式有不妥
And since...
由于
I must accept the recommendation of others when I'm outvoted...
我必须接受多数人支持的建议
here we stand.
所以我来了
Assuming you decide not to shoot me,
假设你不对我开枪
I would like to offer you a seat on our board.
我想请你加入理事会
What's the catch?
有什么条件
No catch.
没条件
We're gonna bring Coulson in with or without your help.
无论你帮不帮我们 我们都会抓到科尔森
And when we do,
等他落网后
he should have a strong advocate on the board.
我们中该有一个愿意为他辩护的人
And then what?
然后怎样
That's for us to decide.
那就得大家商量了
But right now he's acting like a fugitive and a threat.
但现在他像个逃犯 对我们也有威胁
We do not take any threat against S.H.I.E.L.D. lightly.
我们绝不轻易放过任何针对神盾局的威胁
Neither do I.
我也不会
I appreciate the theatrics,
多谢你费心演这一出
but even you're not stupid enough to hand me a loaded gun.
但你不会傻到给我一把装着子弹的枪
This is not about Coulson.
这不是为了科尔森
It's not about me.
也不是为了我
It's not about anyone on this ship.
也不是为了舰上的任何人
It's about S.H.I.E.L.D.
而是为了神盾局
We cannot afford to be enemies to each other
我们不能再这么互相反目
when there are new threats out there
因为眼下各路威胁虎视眈眈
waiting for the moment we are at our weakest.
就等着我们露出破绽
A house built on shifting sand will fall.
流沙之上 大厦必倾
And without a strong and united foundation,
如果我们不能团结一致
S.H.I.E.L.D. will fall again.
神盾局必将再次沦陷
I'm asking you to help us defend her, Agent May.
我请求你和我们一起保卫她 梅特工
Take a seat on our board.
加入我们理事会
Autopilot is set. Cruising at 45,000 feet.
自动驾驶开启 飞行高度4.5万英尺
Any destination?
目的地是哪
- Mexico. - I'll let you know.
-墨西哥如何 -我回头再告诉你
Agent Peterson has been doing some overseas work for me.
彼得森特工一直在帮我做一些海外工作
Remember List?
还记得李斯特吗
The Hydra head we didn't cut off?
我们没斩掉的那个九头蛇蛇头
Mike's been trailing him for the past six months.
麦克过去六个月一直在追踪他
Tell him what you found.
告诉他你发现了什么
Last week, I intercepted a coded transmission from List
上周我拦截到了一通来自李斯特的加密通讯
mentioning his interest in powered people.
他提到他对异能人士有兴趣
Yeah, they seem to be trending these days.
是啊 现在貌似流行异能人
He's hunting them down and experimenting on them.
他在抓捕他们 拿他们做试验
You think the no-eyed guy took Skye as one of his?
你觉得带走斯凯的无眼男是他的人吗
No, but he's connected to Skye's father
不 但他和斯凯的父亲有联系
and whatever group of powered people he's involved with.
他背后肯定还有其他的异能人士
Does Hydra know about them?
九头蛇知道他们吗
Seems likely.
有可能
There's only one man who's connected to both sides of this equation.
只有一个人和这两方都有联系
If we're gonna find Skye, we need to find him first.
如果我们要找到斯凯 就必须先找他
And who's that?
是谁
Our bad option.
我们的坏决定
Grant Ward.
格兰特·沃德
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
I did everything in my power, but... it wouldn't open.
我想尽了一切办法 但就是打不开它
It's way beyond anything I've ever encountered.
这比我遇到过的任何东西都复杂得多
Without Coulson or some miracle,
除非科尔森亲自来开 或者天降奇迹
I'm afraid it's just a worthless piece of junk.
恐怕这就只是一件毫无价值的破烂
Airport, please.
去机场 谢谢
Nice work, Jemma.
干得漂亮 珍玛
意式熏火腿奶酪三明治注意安全爱你的 珍玛
With a hint of pesto aioli.
还加了蒜泥蛋黄酱