神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第18集: 敌人的友敌 The Frenemy of My Enemy

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Baron Von Strucker thought that Sunil Bakshi
冯·斯特拉克男爵认为苏尼尔·巴克希
was well-groomed to serve,
受到了很好的培养 适合做接班人
so why is he not present?
那他怎么没有来
Compliance will be reWarded.
服从会得到奖励
Your father was good once.
你父亲曾经是个好人
He's a monster.
他是个怪物
Just one dinner,
就吃一顿晚餐
Ethan.
伊森
I hear you're headed away.
我听说你要出发了
Taking some time to backpack.
还需要点时间打包行李
I need you to get me into Fury's toolbox.
你得帮我打开弗瑞的工具箱
It's way beyond anything I've ever encountered.
这比我遇到过的任何东西都复杂得多
Without Coulson,
除非科尔森亲自来开
I'm afraid it's just a worthless piece of junk.
恐怕这就只是一件毫无价值的破烂
Are we having any issues following agent Fitz?
跟踪菲兹特工遇到什么麻烦了吗
You tailed him?
你们跟踪了他
- Hunter! - Fitz?
-亨特 -菲兹
Maybe you could show me how to shake a tail.
也许你们可以教教我怎么甩掉跟梢的
like, now?
现在就教我
漫威影业出品
加利福尼亚州 旧金山
翻译 异人草 香茗小焙 王大可 木浅薰 milkon Silence
翻译 珈美 神盾章鱼X 时间轴 今 林卡 后期 瓜瓜
校对 王大可 泰瑞根草 总监 米小勒
That won't end well.
这绝没好
Get us in the air.
升空
Will do.
好的
Mike?
麦克
Hey, Fitz. Good to see you again.
菲兹 见到你很高兴
New hardware. Hey, how did you upgrade --
新装备啊 你是怎么升级...
- Not now, Fitz. - Strap in.
-不是时候 菲兹 -坐稳
Hey, those tips for evading the tail were very useful.
躲跟梢的建议真好使啊
Thanks.
谢了
The toolbox?
工具箱呢
Yeah, it's been a while since I've been in the field solo.
我已经挺久没单独出外勤了
Not since, um...
自从...
Well, looks like you held up all right.
看来你还行啊
Yeah. Held up quite well, actually. And you?
嗯 还挺好的 你呢
Fitz, we need to find Skye.
菲兹 我们得找到斯凯
Problem is, all we know
问题是 我们只知道
is that she was taken by the same powered man
带走她的异能人士
who took Raina and Cal.
还带走了蕾娜和卡尔
Do we have any leads?
我们有线索吗
No, but Hydra might.
没有 但九头蛇可能有
Hydra's new heads -- Strucker and List.
九头蛇的新头 斯特拉克和李斯特
My sources say they're researching powered people.
据我的线人称 他们在研究异能人士
Apparently, they're even more obsessed than Whitehall.
他们甚至比怀特霍尔更为痴迷
We need to know what they know -- get into Hydra.
我们得掌握他们知道的情报 打入九头蛇
Desperate times, desperate measures.
非常时期 非常手段
Count me in.
算我一个
I'm relieved to hear you say that.
你能这么说我很高兴
We're making a deal... with Ward.
我们要跟沃德做个交易
Ethan Johnston, 26, potential enhanced.
伊森·约翰斯顿 26岁 可能是能力强化者
Died of cardiogenic shock in the 37th hour of experimentation.
试验进行至37小时时死于心源性休克
Still no quantum signature?
依然找不到量子信号吗
No, Dr. List.
是的 李斯特博士
That's a waste.
真是白费功夫
Take the cadaver to the lab.
把尸体送去实验室
Compare him to the other samples.
跟其他样本进行对比
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
I told you I'd put our family back together.
我就说我能让我们家人团聚
Yes, you did.
是啊
Last night was... something --
昨晚真是
almost exactly as I imagined it.
简直跟我想象的一样
Some things were different.
但有些不同
She's still afraid of me.
她还是怕我
Whose fault is that, Cal?
这怪谁呢 卡尔
No, I know. I know. You're right.
我知道 你说得对
I just -- I-I wish she could have known me
我真希望她能认识
back when we were first married, when I was calm
我们刚结婚时的那个我 那时我还很冷静
and my -- my mind wasn't so...jumbled.
我的脑子也不是一团乱
We've both changed.
我们都变了
We're not the people we used to be.
我们已经不是过去的自己了
To lament that is a waste of time.
纠结于此只是浪费时间
You're right.
是啊
She's here now -- with us, right?
但她现在在这儿了 跟我们在一起
That's pretty cool, right?
这多棒啊
Me being here puts you in a tough spot -- I know.
我知道我在这儿让你很为难
I-I know.
我知道
I see the stink-eye from everyone.
我看得到大家反感的目光
They know you're not like us.
他们知道你跟我们不一样
They're wondering why you're here.
他们不明白你为什么会在这儿
I don't want to make things harder for you.
我并不想为难你
I'll stay here, be quiet,
我就待在这里 不吵不闹
and wait for our next family dinner.
等待下一次我们全家一起吃饭
Hey, how about next time, we grill, huh?
我们下次吃烧烤怎么样
Whatever you like.
随你心意
Yeah.
In the meantime, why don't I have Gordon
现在 我先让戈登
take you to pick up some of your belongings
带你去取些你的物品过来
so that your time here is less...
这样你在这儿就不会那么...
Prison-like?
像蹲监狱吗
That would be fan-frigging-tastic.
那就太好了
I miss my tunes.
我真想念过去
Sorry. I wish I didn't have to, but...
抱歉 真希望不必如此 但是...
Is it my go?
该我走了吗
You're about a million miles away.
你的心思都飘到九霄云外了
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm back at dinner.
我在想那顿晚餐
Dinner with my parents can stress me out, too.
跟我父母一起吃晚饭也是挺有压力的
It wasn't stressful, exactly.
其实并不是很有压力
I mean, I didn't want to see Cal,
我虽然本不想见到卡尔
let alone be in the same room as him.
更别说跟他共处一室了
I was sure he was gonna have some twisted surprise,
我还以为他一定会给我个"惊喜"
but he didn't.
但没有
It was...nice.
晚餐很不错
That's good.
那挺好啊
Isn't it?
是吧
Did Jiaying tell you that she's sending Cal away?
你知道嘉颖要送卡尔走吗
He's not coming back.
而且他不会回来了
He doesn't exactly belong here.
他并不属于这里
You think it's a bad idea.
你觉得这样不好
It's not a good one.
反正不是好事
He'll get upset, and someone will get hurt.
他会生气 会伤人的
Talk to her.
跟她谈谈
She's your mom.
她是你妈妈
Yeah.
是啊
It's nice having someone normal to talk to.
能有个正常人可以说说话真好
You hit me.
你攻击我
Finally, an actual partner.
总算有个像样的搭档了
Little tip -- could have avoided losing your footing
给你个建议 如果不想摔倒在地
if you would have flipped into it.
可以翻身站住
A flip.
翻身
Now you're just making fun of me.
你这就是拿我寻开心呢
Maybe a little.
有一点吧
It's not like I can bench-press a small hatchback.
我又不能卧推起一辆汽车
Yeah. We all have our talents.
是啊 我们各有各的天赋
How's Simmons doing on Fury's toolbox?
弗瑞的工具箱西蒙斯研究得怎么样了
You ask me -- she's stalling.
要我说 她在拖延
Maybe.
或许吧
It doesn't bother you?
你不担心吗
I'm out.
我不玩了
A lot bothers me.
很多事情都让我担心
It bothers me that we've been so focused on Coulson
比如我们过度专注于寻找科尔森
and Fury's toolbox --
和弗瑞的工具箱
I mean, we have a -- have a tail on Fitz, for god's sakes.
居然还跟踪菲兹
It's not like Hydra's gone.
九头蛇还在呢
Coulson may be a lot of things,
科尔森或许有很多问题
but he's not the enemy.
但他不是我们的敌人
You sound like Hunter.
你这口气像亨特
Well, he might have been right on this one.
或许这件事上他是对的
Yeah, I've been wondering that myself.
是啊 我心里也有疑惑
The only way to move forward right now
现在唯一能前进的办法
is to get the truth out.
就是查明真相
Any idea how to get the truth out of Fury's toolbox?
有办法从弗瑞的工具箱里找到真相吗
It's flying in from the aircraft carrier as we speak.
办法正乘着运输机飞过来呢
They're bringing in some state-of-the-art, next-gen fiber laser.
他们要运来最先进的新一代光纤激光器
That can cut through vibranium?
能切开振金吗
If anything can.
如果有任何东西能的话
Good.
很好
It's time we have it all out in the open.
也该真相大白了
It's not exactly quite so simple.
其实并没那么简单
Simmons, what did you do?
西蒙斯 你干了什么
I duplicated the box --
我复制了工具箱
Switched out Fury's real box for a fake,
把弗瑞的工具箱换成了假的
and all this time, I've been pretending to be working on it, when --
这段时间我一直在假装研究它 而...
Where is the real box now?
真的工具箱在哪
Fitz has it.
菲兹拿走了
I didn't know who else to turn to.
我不知道还能向谁求助
The -- you're the only one I can trust here anymore.
现在你是这里我唯一信任的人
I'll handle it.
我会处理的
墨西哥 提华纳
Thanks for the picture --
多谢你寄来的照片
Really helped clear some things up.
帮我弄清了很多事
Wait, mom, what men?
等等 妈妈 你说什么人
When exactly did they call?
他们什么时候打的电话
Okay, if they call again, don't say a word.
好 如果他们再打来 什么都不要说
I've got to go -- call when I can.
我得挂了 有机会再打来
Agent 33.
33号特工
You're looking well.
你气色不错嘛
Hey, baby.
喂 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
你好啊 亲爱的
Why don't you drop by?
过来一趟怎么样
Love to catch up.
很想和你叙叙旧
That mask on your face --
你脸上的那个面具
Got any more of those lying around?
还有其他的吗
Afraid not.
恐怕没有
At least I have my winning personality.
至少我个性讨喜
They didn't hurt you, did they?
他们没伤害你吧
No, I'm okay. You shouldn't have come.
没有 我很好 你不该来的
Fact that this guy hasn't killed me yet means they need me.
这家伙现在还没杀了我 说明他们需要我
Mike.
麦克
Ward.
沃德
Turn around.
转过身
You know what needs to happen.
你知道该做什么
All of it.
都拿出来
Ward.
沃德
I'm flattered -- bringing the robot along
我很荣幸 你居然带机器人来
just for a sit-down with me.
只为了和我坐下谈谈
There's no need for false modesty.
你不必假谦虚
We both know you're that good.
你我心里都清楚你的本事
But frankly, this isn't about you.
不过老实说 这不是为了抓你
I'm after bigger fish -- Strucker, List.
我想要更大的目标 斯特拉克 李斯特
Can't help you -- not in Hydra anymore.
帮不了你 我已经不在九头蛇了
But you were.
但你曾经在
Even then, I only knew them by reputation --
即使那时 我也只是听说过他们
never met either.
从没亲眼见过
Again with the false modesty.
你又装谦虚了
You're resourceful.
你一向神通广大
Bet you know a guy who knows a guy.
你肯定有什么熟人
You know, last time I suggested we work together,
要知道 上次我提议合作的时候
you called me a deluded son of a bitch.
你说我是该死的骗子
Things change.
情况变了
I'm offering you a deal -- help me,
我在和你谈协议 帮助我
and I'll let you walk away, free and clear --
我就给你自由 消除全部罪名
No more looking over your shoulder.
再也不用提心吊胆地生活了
When something's too good to be true, it's a lie.
天上掉下这样的好事 一般都是谎言
Not lying.
我没有撒谎
I tried the stick with you before --
我之前跟你来过硬的
It didn't work so well, so I'm offering a carrot.
效果并不好 所以这回我给你甜头
I'm listening.
接着说
Get me inside.
帮我打进去
After that, I put you through the Tahiti protocol,
事成之后 我会安排你接受塔希提规程
and then you're free to go.
然后你就自由了
Wipe my memories.
消除我的记忆
Well, that sounds like a threat, not a carrot.
这听起来更像威胁而不是甜头
I like who I am.
我喜欢现在的我
A murderer and a traitor.
一个杀人犯和叛徒吗
Sorry.
抱歉
My offer's the only way you leave here.
我的提议是你唯一的选择
I'm taking a huge chance.
我冒了很大的险
You could have run.
你完全可以逃跑
You didn't.
但你没有
You risked your freedom for her -- that says something,
你为了她甘愿冒险被抓 这说明了什么
says that maybe there's still good left in you.
说明你心底或许仍有善良
Maybe Garrett, your family didn't destroy all that.
也许加勒特和你的家人没把那完全毁掉
Tahiti will erase all the bad,
塔希提规程能抹去所有不堪
let you be the man you want to be, start over.
让你成为你想要的样子 重新来过
Free and clear.
一笔勾销吗
I give you my word as director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我以神盾局局长的身份向你保证
I might know a guy.
我也许认识一个人
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No!
不要
I'd just hoped the highly modified hydrofluoric acid
我还希望调整过后的氢氟酸
- might cr-- - Stop.
-也许能 -别装了
I told her the truth.
我告诉她真相了
Truth about what, exactly?
什么真相
Fitz replaced Fury's toolbox with a fake,
菲兹把弗瑞的工具箱掉包了
ran off with the real one,
然后带着真的逃走了
and you've been covering for him since.
你一直在为他打掩护
Nobody's happy about it.
没人愿意这样
I understand you're confused --
我知道你很困惑
who to trust, where to put your loyalties.
该相信谁 该效忠于谁
Yes, I am.
是啊
But we've lost Coulson, the box, and Fitz.
但我们已经失去科尔森 工具箱和菲兹了
Eventually, I'm gonna have to tell Gonzales
我早晚得去告诉冈萨雷斯
and the rest of the board what happened.
和其他理事会成员
Unless we can find Coulson another way.
除非我们能用别的办法找到科尔森
You know Mike Peterson's hardware.
你了解麦克·彼得森的装备
You want me to try to tap into his feed?
你想让我入侵他的信号吗
Will that be a problem?
有什么问题吗
An opportunity to exonerate Coulson and fitz?
一个让科尔森和菲兹摆脱罪名的机会
No, it's not a problem.
当然没问题
I'll keep you updated.
我会随时向你们汇报的
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
We want to find Skye, yes, okay?
我们想找到斯凯 好吧
But we are making a deal with...
但和我们做交易的是
The devil.
魔鬼
I'm afraid it's in the job description, mate --
很遗憾 伙计 这是工作内容之一
Expedient alliances with despicable characters.
为达到目的与可恶之人结盟
You'd work with Bobbi?
那你会和芭比合作
No, not a chance.
不会 没可能
And point made.
你说得是
Look, mate, we're infiltrating Hydra.
听着 伙计 我们要打入九头蛇
Our options are limited.
我们的选择十分有限
Ward is a psychopath, but for now, he's our psychopath,
沃德是个疯子 但现在他是我们的疯子
so we use him to stay one step ahead.
所以我们利用他掌握先机
I've searched the records -- no mention of precognition.
我查过记录 没有任何关于先知的记载
Raina could be the first of her kind.
蕾娜也许是第一个
I was.
我就是
A gift like hers could change everything.
这种能力可以改变一切
Imagine -- she could warn us of threats before they happen.
想象一下 她可以在危险到来之前警告我们
If that is her gift.
如果那是她的能力的话
Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
不好意思 不是有意打扰你们的
No, we're finished here.
不会 我们说完了
I'll let you know how it goes.
我会告诉你最新进展的
Was that about Cal?
是卡尔的事吗
I want to talk to you about that.
关于那件事我想和你谈谈
Cal's dangerous, I know,
我知道卡尔很危险
but he's better when he's with us.
但他和我们在一起时好得多
That may be true, but he can't stay here.
也许是这样 但他不能留在这里
Well, can we give him a heads-up or...
那我们能提醒他一下...
And risk how he gets?
冒着他失控的风险吗
You think you've seen him at his worst.
你以为你见过他最糟的状态
You haven't.
但你没有
That's my point.
这正是我要说的
You know how he'll get when Gordon just abandons him
你明知道当戈登把他遗弃在荒野中时
in the middle of nowhere.
他会有何反应
Not nowhere -- we're taking him home.
不是荒野 我们要带他回家
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
He will feel abandoned, and people will get hurt.
他会感到被遗弃 那就会有人受伤
Those people aren't my concern.
那些人不是我该关心的
Well, they're mine.
但那是我关心的
I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
我是一名神盾局特工
The longer he stays, the more attention he draws,
他留的时间越长 就会吸引越多注意
the more attention he demands.
也会提出越多的要求
I can't make exceptions.
我不能破例
He's not one of us.
他不是我们中的一员
Sometimes, as a leader,
有时候 作为一个领导
I have to do things I'd rather not do.
我得做一些自己不愿意做的事
Get the package?
拿到东西了吗
Just like they said.
就像他们说的
I still don't trust them.
我还是不信任他们
Hell, no, but we need them to trust us.
当然了 但我们需要让他们相信我们
Something's not right.
事情有蹊跷
Why isn't May here?
为什么梅没来
There's something Coulson's not saying.
科尔森隐瞒了一些事
Which is why we should make a run for it.
所以我们该赶紧逃走
The idea of them wiping away who you are...
他们要抹去你的记忆...
Hey, no one's gonna wipe anything.
不会有人抹去什么
We have the upper hand.
我们占上风
Whatever Coulson's endgame is doesn't matter
无论科尔森究竟想怎么样都没关系
because he is gonna help us get to ours.
因为他会帮我们达到我们的目的
What's this?
这是什么
Thought we could put that on the windowsill.
我想着我们可以把它放在窗台上
It's beautiful.
好漂亮
It's too bad.
太遗憾了
I liked our house.
我喜欢我们的房子
It won't be our last -- promise.
日后还会有的 相信我
At the end of this, you'll be home.
等这事结束后 你会回家的
And we'll be together.
我们会在一起
Break it up.
别亲了
Let's go.
走吧
This just gets better and better.
真是越来越精彩了
Not to worry.
别担心
We are working with director Coulson.
我们是跟科尔森局长合作的
You're gonna do whatever he says -- understand?
你要听从他的命令 明白吗
Of course.
当然
I'm more than happy to comply.
我很乐意服从
Get him out of there.
把他弄出来
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, I was expecting Gordo.
我以为会是小戈呢
He can't like you calling him that.
他肯定不喜欢你这么叫他
Oh, he loves it.
他可喜欢着呢
Uh, come in.
请进
Uh, so, I was, uh, gonna find you today,
我今天本想去找你的
but, um,
但是
I-I didn't want to overdo it after last night.
经过昨晚 我怕这样会过头
I-I tend to overdo -- big overdoer.
我容易做过头 特别不知分寸
Yeah, I noticed.
我发现了
Oh, so I guess you heard
我想你听说了
I'm gonna be out of here for a little bit.
我会离开这里几天吧
Yeah, I heard.
听说了
Hey, you want to put in an order?
你有什么想要的吗
I'll bring you back something from the mainland --
我可以从内地帮你带些东西来
Gossip mags, soda pop.
时尚杂志啊 汽水什么的
Do you like funyuns?
你喜欢洋葱小吃吗
I'm -- I'm okay, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
So, where are you going -- China?
你要去哪里呢 中国吗
What makes you think I'd go there?
你为什么觉得我会去那里
No.
God, no.
当然不是
Oh, I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
Jiaying said that you were going home,
嘉颖说你是要回家
so I just assumed that -- that --
所以我就以为...
Oh, oh, of course. No, that makes sense.
当然了 有道理
No, I was in China volunteering for doctors without borders.
不 我去中国是为无国界医生做志愿者的
Hard to picture that, right?
很难想象吧
I was supposed to be there two weeks,
本来只去两周的
but I met your mother and I couldn't leave.
可是遇到了你妈妈 我就舍不得走了
She stole my heart.
她偷走了我的心
No, home is, um, Milwaukee.
不 我家在密尔沃基
That's where we were gonna bring you up.
本打算在那里抚养你长大的
I should take you there sometime -- I don't know --
回头真该带你去看看
maybe show you around the old haunts.
带你看看我以前常去的地方
Why not tomorrow?
不如明天吧
I want to go with you.
我想和你一起去
Okay.
好啊
Best day ever!
明天将会是最棒的一天
Yeah.
是啊
You can't just leave him on the side of the road
你不能就这么把他丢在路边
like an unwanted puppy.
像没人要的小狗一样
It's irresponsible and cruel for both a puppy or Cal,
这不负责任 而且残忍 对小狗和卡尔都是
and Cal's not a puppy -- he's a pit bull,
而且卡尔不是小狗 他是斗牛狗
a raging pit bull who will attack if he doesn't --
暴脾气 有攻击性的斗牛狗 如果
I don't want to hear about the people
我不想再听你说那些你觉得
you think you're responsible for.
该对他们负责的人了
This isn't about them.
与他们无关
This is about me.
是我
You asked me to be decent -- give Cal one dinner.
你要我发善心 和卡尔吃顿饭
I did that.
我做了
And I... empathize.
我能理解他了
After one night, you understand him?
就一晚上 你就了解他了
Yes.
是的
Because I spent my entire life searching for you.
因为我这辈子也一直在找你
I lied and I broke laws just to get the --
我说谎 犯法 就只为了
the tiniest sliver of information.
得到一点微不足道的消息
And I had no memories of my family.
而且我还对家人毫无任何记忆
Cal had memories.
但卡尔有记忆
He knows what he lost.
他知道他失去了什么
Listen, I'm...
I'm not asking you to let him stay.
我不是要求你让他留下
Just let me go with him.
只是想求你让我陪他去
I'll talk to him.
我会好好和他谈
I'll soften the blow -- let him know I'll visit
减缓打击 告诉他我会去看他
and that... he hasn't lost us forever.
告诉他 他并没有永远失去我们
Bakshi reached out -- arranged a meeting with Dr. List.
巴克希联络安排了和李斯特博士的见面
And are we sure we trust stepford Bakshi?
我们能信任唯命是从的巴克希吗
"Trust" might be a little strong.
说信任可能有些过分
Bakshi's been instructed to act
巴克希得到的指令是
exactly as he would have... before.
完全按照之前的行为方式行事
Before the brainwashing.
被洗脑之前
Oh, well, in that case, I feel comforted.
这真是让我放心很多啊
Any questions?
还有问题吗
How much longer?
还要多久
A couple hours.
几小时
So, Fitz...
菲兹
how've you been?
最近好吗
Sit down, Agent Fitz.
坐下 菲兹特工
Bakshi, sir.
巴克希 长官
Bakshi -- no, he is -- he is -- he's the exact same as Ward.
巴克希 他和沃德一模一样
So he will double-cross us the second that he's with Hydra.
一回九头蛇他绝对会背叛我们
Yes, he would -- if he was going in alone.
是的 如果让他一个人去的话
- He's not? - He'll have his bodyguard with him.
-不是吗 -他会带个保镖
That'd be me.
就是我
We'll monitor the entire meet through Mike's eye.
我们会通过麦克的眼睛监视整个见面
Dr. List's instructions were explicit --
李斯特博士的指示很明确
Bakshi was to come alone.
巴克希只能只身前往
Luckily, Bakshi's good at talking his way out of things.
幸运的是 巴克希很会为自己开脱
Aren't you?
对吗
I've been told it's one of my more useful skill sets, yes.
人们都说那是我的强项之一
See? No problem.
看 没问题的
- Any luck? - No.
-有进展吗 -没有
They were going to find out -- you know that.
他们早晚会发现的 你知道的
You do realize that it was my plan
你知道换工具箱的事
to switch the box -- not Fitz's?
是我的主意不是菲兹的吧
We had to get out in front of it.
我们得掌握局势
I mean, he carried the plan out to perfection,
他将计划执行得非常完美
but I handed him the schematics.
但是我把图纸给了他
I don't care whose plan it was.
我不管这是谁的主意
You threw Fitz to the wolves.
你把菲兹扔进虎口
To protect you.
为了保护你
They raided the base for that box.
他们为了工具箱突袭基地
You're lucky you're not in a cell right now.
你该庆幸你现在没被关起来
I can't believe what I'm hearing. You're on their side.
真不敢相信你 你站在他们那边
It's not about sides -- it's about the truth.
这跟站哪边无关 重要的是真相
Coulson left us with a mountain of lies,
科尔森留下了一堆谎言
and the only way to understand his reasoning
想要搞清他这么做的原因
was inside that box.
就得打开工具箱
Honestly, I don't care what's in it.
老实说 我不在乎工具箱里有什么
The only thing I know
我只知道
is that Coulson was just trying to protect Skye.
科尔森只是想保护斯凯
威斯康星州 密尔沃基
Thanks, Gordo.
谢谢 小戈
Now beat it.
你可以走了
Cal.
卡尔
I'll be back when you're ready.
你们准备好了我就回来
We'll let you know.
会通知你的
Our first father-daughter date!
这是我们第一次父女约会
Though "Date" might be the wrong word.
虽然"约会"这个词可能不太合适
Is that weird?
别扭吗
Is -- is this weird?
这让你觉得别扭吗
Yeah. It's weird.
是有点别扭
It's a little weird.
有一点
So, did you have an apartment around here or...?
你在这附近有房子还是...
Oh, I didn't live here -- worked here.
我不住这里 只是在这里办公
My office is, uh, over there.
办公室在 那里
Oh, then where are we going?
那我们要去哪
I thought you said you had to grab some of your things.
你不是说你要来拿东西吗
No, I told you I wanted to show you around.
不是啦 我说我想带你在这附近转转
Thought we'd get a pastry, get to know each other a little?
可以吃些点心 加深一下了解
Sure. Who doesn't love pastry?
好啊 谁不喜欢点心呢
Right?
是吧
Oh, there's this great, little mom-and-pop bakery
有一家超棒的家庭面包店
just around the corner -- Swedish place -- Swiss --
转个弯就到了 瑞典风 瑞士
I don't know. I mix them up.
我也不知道 我总搞不清
货币兑换
What's wrong?
怎么了
You know what doesn't have the smell of buttery goodness
你知道为什么上班路上闻不到
wafting out of it on your way to work?
一阵阵黄油香了吗
A currency exchange?
变成货币兑换店了
Got to be someplace to eat around here.
这附近一定有吃东西的地方
So, you had a -- you had a practice here?
你以前在这里有诊所吗
Yeah, before I met your mother.
对 在我遇见你妈妈之前
She was a doctor, too?
她也是医生吗
Studying to be one.
还在上学呢
She had a natural gift for it --
她在这方面有天赋
Compassionate, beyond intelligent, wise --
富有同情心 天资过人 聪明伶俐
always five steps ahead of me.
思路总是比我快
She wanted to finish med school here.
她打算在这里的医学院完成学业
Oh, and there was this great, little charter school
还有所很不错的特许学校
Just around the corner.
转个弯就到
A charter school for medicine?
特许医学院吗
What?
什么
Oh, no, not for her -- for you.
不 不是她上的 是你
Oh, it was gonna be perfect.
本来计划得好好的
I was gonna drop you off every morning and pick you up,
我每天接送你上下学
help you with your science-fair project --
帮你做科技展项目
the volcano, because who doesn't love a volcano, right?
做火山 火山谁不喜欢呢 对吧
We'd go to the father-daughter dances together,
我们去参加父女舞会
get ice cream.
吃冰淇淋
Ah, the life we could have had --
我们本可以享受的美好生活啊
should have had.
本该如此的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Memory lane isn't always that fun to visit.
回忆往事难免有些伤感
It's okay.
没关系
Come on. I've got ice cream on the brain.
走吧 我现在满脑子都是冰淇淋
厄喀德那资本管理公司
We are online.
联上网了
It's good to see you alive and well, Mr. Bakshi.
很高兴见到你安然无恙 巴克希先生
Dr. List, a pleasure.
李斯特博士 荣幸
You're a difficult man to find these days.
找你真是太不容易了
Please.
Three men, heavily armed --
三个人 全副武装
bet there's more where they came from.
肯定不止这些人
Does it matter?
有关系吗
You got a cyborg on board with rockets in his arm.
你派了个手臂装着火箭的机器人呢
He's not a cyborg -- he's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent...
他不是机器人 他是一名神盾局特工
with rockets in his arm.
手臂上配备了火箭炮
Our world is much more complicated now
怀特霍尔博士惨遭不幸
after the tragic death of Dr. Whitehall
之后又引发大屠杀
and the ensuing bloodbath that it caused.
使我们的世界更加复杂了
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell me, Mr. Bakshi,
请告诉我 巴克希先生
exactly how did you manage to escape unscathed?
你到底是如何毫发无伤地成功脱了身
What are you implying, doctor?
你这是什么意思 博士
Well, most of Hydra's leaders
大多数九头蛇领导人
were wiped out in one fell swoop,
都在这次打击中丧生了
but not you.
你却活了下来
I was just curious if you might know anyone involved.
我只是好奇 你是否知道谁与此事有关
Let's see how Bakshi holds up under questioning.
看看巴克希如何招架审问
He's held up to worse than this.
他经历过更危险的状况
You think I poisoned the baroness?
你觉得是我给男爵夫人下的毒吗
Killed Bloom?
还杀了布鲁姆
Someone put a bullet in his head.
有人爆了他的头
I assumed it was you...
我以为那是你...
or Strucker.
或者斯特拉克干的
You had the most to gain,
这事你受益最大
and look -- here you sit, alive and well,
而且 你坐在这里 活得好好的
with more money and manpower than ever.
金钱和人力都更胜以往
See? Told you he was good.
看到了吧 说了他很厉害
The truth is, I didn't escape unscathed.
事实上 我并不是毫发无伤地逃了出来
I was captured by the U.S. government.
我被美国政府抓住了
Mr. Peterson helped me escape.
是彼得森先生帮我逃出来的
You do recognize him, don't you? Well, you should.
你认得他吧 你应该认得
Hydra invested quite a bit of funds
九头蛇投资了相当多的资金
turning Mr. Peterson into the perfect killing machine --
把彼得森先生改造成完美的杀人机器
Money well-spent, I might add.
补充一句 这钱花得很值
- What's he doing? - He's gaining List's trust.
-他在做什么 -他在争取李斯特的信任
I know Strucker has been experimenting on powered individuals.
我知道斯特拉克一直在异能人士身上做试验
I believe that with a compliance upgrade,
我相信 只要加上服从属性
Mr. Peterson would prove quite useful to him.
彼得森先生会对他非常有用
You're offering him...
你要把他
to me?
给我
Consider it a sign of good faith.
算是聊表诚意吧
This wasn't the plan. What are you doing?
计划不是这样的 你想干什么
Getting us to Strucker.
让我们接近斯特拉克
Bastard sold us out!
你个混蛋出卖了我们
- Put the gun down now -- now. - It was the only way.
-立刻放下枪 -这是唯一的办法
- I'm not gonna warn you again. - Will you just listen to me?!
-我不会再警告你第二遍 -听我说行吗
Do you want to get to Strucker or not?
你到底要不要斯特拉克
- Fitz, are you all right? - Yeah, I'm delightful.
-菲兹 你没事吧 -没事 好得很
Strucker wants powered people.
斯特拉克想要异能人士
Bakshi alone doesn't get you to him.
光巴克希一个人是不够的
Deathlok does, and he can take care of himself -- trust me.
但死亡战士就行 他能应付的 相信我
"Trust me"?
相信我
I ought to shoot you just for saying that.
光凭这话我就该崩了你
- Um, sir. - What if this goes south?
-长官 -出了岔子怎么办
Would you have been willing to sacrifice Mike?
你会愿意牺牲麦克吗
That wasn't your call to make.
这不是你说了算的
Sir, Deathlok is, um...
长官 死亡战士
Is that Deathlok's targeting system?
那是死亡战士的瞄准系统吗
Yes, he's gonna -- he's -- well, he --
是 他要...
he's about to kill everyone.
他准备杀光所有人
Not a bad idea, actually.
其实这主意不错
No, we need them alive. Fitz, tell Mike to stand down.
不 他们不能死 菲兹 叫麦克退下
Yeah, no, that's not gonna happen.
不行 我办不到
Let him go, 33.
放开他 33号特工
My name is Kara, and I don't work for you anymore.
我叫卡拉 我不再听命于你了
Weapons systems are hot.
武器系统已启动
On the count of three, we all put our weapons down.
数到三 我们一起放下手中武器
Three!
配合他们
You pull anything like that again,
你再这么做
I'll throw your ass off this quinjet at 20,000 feet.
我就从两万英尺高空中的昆式战斗机上把你扔下去
Doctor, there's been another incident.
博士 又发生了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
We're close.
接近了
Put us in the air.
升空吧
And then... we'll see
然后 我们就看看
quite how loyal you and your enhanced friend really are.
你和你的能力增强者到底有多忠心
They're taking off.
他们要起飞了
If Strucker's overseas,
如果斯特拉克在海外
I'd say that's probably where they're going.
那可能就是他们要去的地方
Then we tail them.
那我们就跟着他们
Bookstores -- dead.
书店 倒了
Video stores -- dead.
音像店 倒了
Old-fashioned ice-cream shops -- dead.
老式冰淇淋店 倒了
The internet killed everything.
互联网扼杀了一切
I'm not sure the internet killed ice cream,
互联网应该没把冰淇淋扼杀掉
but, uh, how about we get a 40 ounce of malt liquor instead?
不如我们去买40盎司的麦芽酒吧
I'm kidding, sort of.
我说笑的
I learned something about you -- you're funny.
我了解你一点了 你很幽默
That's good.
这很好
Hey, where are your manners?
你的礼貌哪去了
Apologize to my daughter.
向我女儿道歉
Calm down, okay?
别激动 好吗
I bumped him.
是我撞到了他
Sorry. That was -- that was my bad.
抱歉 刚才是我的错
Yeah.
没事
It's all cool here.
完全没问题
You know what? I bet they have ice cream.
他们肯定有冰淇淋的
I'll go see.
我去看看
Hello.
你好
May, it's Skye.
梅 我是斯凯
I need to talk to Coulson.
我要找科尔森
Skye, where are you?
斯凯 你在哪
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm okay.
-你还好吧 -我没事
But I don't have much time. Where's Coulson?
但我的时间不多 科尔森在哪
He's out, looking for you. Where have you been?
他在外面找你 你去哪了
I'm with Cal, but I won't be for long.
我和卡尔在一起 但是不会待太久
And when I leave him, he's gonna be pissed.
等我离开他 他肯定会气疯的
Okay? Dangerous.
会很危险
S.H.I.E.L.D. needs to come get him
神盾局得来接走他
and make sure he doesn't hurt anyone.
确保他不会再伤害他人
Skye, slow down.
斯凯 说慢点
Look, there's no time to explain.
没时间解释了
Please, it's just too complicated.
事情太复杂了
Just don't hurt him.
千万别伤害他
Skye, where are you?
斯凯 你在哪里
Skye?!
斯凯
I got neapolitan and vanilla.
我买了什锦和香草味
Uh, you pick.
你选一个吧
She left the line open for us.
她没挂断电话
We'll have the location in a minute.
我们一分钟内就能确定位置
She doesn't sound like a hostage.
她听起来不像是被人挟持
More like she's playing along.
更像是在假意配合
Mack and I can take a team -- go get them.
我和迈克可以带队去找他们
Do it.
去吧
You're bored. Am I boring you?
你无聊了 是我让你无聊了吗
No.
不是
You are a lot of things,
你有很多特点
but boring is not one of them.
但绝不会无聊
Tell you what -- let's head over to my old office, okay?
要不这样 去我以前工作的地方怎么样
There's something there I want to show you --
我想给你看样东西
something really special.
非常特别的东西
Any word from Lincoln?
林肯那边有消息吗
Nothing yet.
还没有
They've been gone a while.
他们已经去了好一阵了
I regret letting her go,
我好后悔让她去
but at least Lincoln's there to protect her.
不过至少有林肯在那儿保护她
Actually, there is something that needs your attention right now.
实际上 有件事急需你处理
- It's Ethan. - Ethan?
-伊森 -伊森怎么了
I thought you dropped him off on a camping trip.
你不是送他去野营了吗
I did, but when I went to bring him back,
是啊 但我去接他回来时
he was gone.
他已经不见了
I can't find him anywhere.
我到处都找不到他
Are you saying he's missing... or worse?
你是说他失踪了 还是更糟
I'm not sure.
不清楚
But...even if they knew... who he was,
但是 即使他们知道他是谁
that he was one of us,
知道他是我们的一员
how can they get ahold of him?
他们怎么抓住他的呢
Right now I'm not concerned with how
现在我不担心他们怎么做到的
as much as who.
我更担心他们是谁
We're landing?
我们到了吗
Already?
这么快
I thought Strucker was in eastern Europe.
我还以为斯特拉克在东欧
He is.
是的
But first, we're making a stop.
但我们要先稍作停留一下
Have you heard of quantum entanglement, Mr. Bakshi?
你听说过量子纠缠吗 巴克希先生
No, I'm afraid not.
没听说过
Well, we at Hydra, for the last several months, actually...
过去几个月来 九头蛇...
Quantum entanglement?
量子纠缠
Sounds like a method of torture.
听起来像刑讯
...we have found incidents of photon intensity so great
曾多次发现高光子强度现象
that particles can exist simultaneously in two spaces
以至于粒子可在相距很远的两个空间内
over great distances.
同时存在
Never liked science or big words.
我一向不喜欢科学 听不懂
But for something to be in two places concurrently --
可同时存在于两个空间里的东西...
No, no, no.
不不不
This is a quantum entanglement bridge.
这是一种量子纠缠桥
We think it was created by a powered person,
我们认为是某个异能人士制造的
one we intend to capture.
我们想要抓住他
The teleporter -- they're tracking the teleporter,
是瞬移者 他们在追踪瞬移者
the one that, um, took Cal in Wisconsin and -- and Raina.
在威斯康辛把卡尔带走的那人 还有蕾娜
And Skye.
还有斯凯
This is about Skye.
这跟斯凯有关
Why would Hydra want her?
为什么九头蛇想要她
Don't know.
不知道
Please, uh, excuse the mess...
不好意思 这里很乱
and the, uh, the roaches.
还有蟑螂
CL·约翰逊医生
Johnson -- is that your last name?
约翰逊 是你的姓吗
Was.
曾经是
Pretty ordinary, huh?
挺普通的 是吧
I changed it to something more sinister when I went on the run.
逃亡的时候我换了一个更邪恶的
Daisy johnson.
黛西·约翰逊
I, um, I had one of these.
我原来也有个这样的娃娃
Coincidence?
巧合吗
I think not.
不是吧
Genetics.
血脉相连
Keep it if you like.
如果喜欢你就留着吧
How is all this stuff still here?
怎么会没人收走这些东西
I own the building.
这座楼是我的
You own the building?
这个楼是你的吗
Every wall, every bulb, every cockroach.
从墙到灯泡 连蟑螂都是我的
I wasn't rich,
我不是富豪
but you would have grown up quite comfortable.
但也足以让你从小不缺什么
Had to shutter everything down after, uh -- well, you know.
那事之后 就不得不关闭了这里
Only been back a few times over the years.
这些年来就回来过几次
So, this is like your stash pad,
这里就是你的藏匿处喽
where you keep all of your old stuff?
你从前的东西都放这儿
Oh, I like that -- "Stash pad."
我喜欢这种说法 "藏匿处"
Makes it sound better than a crappy office.
比破办公室好听些
My grandfather's field kit from WWII.
我爷爷二战时用的野外工具包
I used this to put your mother back together again.
我就是用这个把你妈妈重新缝好
Truth is, her gift was the real healer.
事实上 是她的天赋治好了她
She's a walking miracle, your mother.
你妈妈 她是个奇迹
The way she suffered and endured and fought through it...
她承受 忍耐 并抵住了痛苦
You still love her.
你还爱着她
How could I not?
我怎么能不爱
I mean, I know she resented me for a time after we lost you,
我知道 失去你后 她曾一度恨我
but I think now that we're back together,
但我想 既然我们又重聚在一起了
- Please, stop. - that we can --
-请别说了 -我们可以
What? What? What'd I say?
怎么 我说什么了
We're not all back together.
我们没在一起
You can't hang on to the past like this.
你不能这样死守着过去
You need to move on.
你得向前看了
We all do.
我们都得向前看
Jiaying -- she's responsible for all those people, and I...
嘉颖 她要对那么多人负责 而我
I-I'm an adult now.
我现在是个成年人了
And as much as you want to turn back the clock
无论你多想回到
to the time of science fairs
科技展
and father-daughter dances...
和父女舞会的时代
They're gone, yeah.
时光一去不复返
I know. I know.
我知道的
But, look, it doesn't mean that we can't see each other.
但是 这不代表我们不能再见面
- I could visit. - Visit?
-我可以来看你 -看我
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Who's there?
谁在那里
Come out where I can see you.
出来
Relax.
放松
It's just me.
是我
Lincoln. What are you doing here?
林肯 你在这儿干什么
Jiaying sent me to make sure everything was cool.
嘉颖派我来看看你还好吗
Why wouldn't everything be cool?
她为什么会不好
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Wait a minute.
慢着
Y-you think Daisy isn't safe with me?
你认为黛西跟我在一起不安全吗
I didn't say that. Just calm down.
我没这么说 你冷静点
Don't patronize me.
少教训我
Who the hell do you think you are? I'm her father!
你以为你是谁 我是她父亲
Fan out.
散开搜寻
If the teleporter is here, we want him alive.
如果瞬移者在这儿 活捉他
Cal, let me explain.
卡尔 听我解释
No.
What an idiot I've been, huh?
我怎么会这么蠢
I see what's happening.
我算看明白了
You were gonna dump me here like yesterday's trash.
你们本打算像垃圾一样把我丢在这里
You don't want to spend time with me.
你才不想跟我待在一起
This isn't daddy's day out.
这也不是父女亲子游
This is goodbye.
这是告别
It's not forever.
又不是永别
- It -- it -- - Skye, don't.
-这是... -斯凯 别
Her name is Daisy!
她的名字 是黛西
Cal!
卡尔
Well, what are you waiting for?
你还等什么呢
- After everything I did for Jiaying, for our family... - You ok?
-我为嘉颖 为我们家做了那么多 -没事吧
Years of searching, the pain, and the rejection!
苦寻多年 受尽折磨 遭人排斥
Cal, I'm warning you.
卡尔 我警告你
Oh, you're warning me?
你还敢警告我
Watch out!
小心
What's S.H.I.E.L.D. doing here?
神盾局来做什么
It's not S.H.I.E.L.D. -- it's Hydra.
不是神盾局 是九头蛇
Get her out of here.
带她走
I'll take care of this.
这里交给我
Hey, hey, fellas, huh?
哥几个 还好吗
I can handle myself.
我自己能行
No, don't use your powers.
别使用你的能力
You could bring the whole building down.
你会把整座大楼弄塌的
I'll help hold them off.
我来帮忙拖住他们
Let's not lose our heads, okay?
大家别激动 好不好
Just go, please.
快走 拜托了
Sir, Skye -- Skye's here.
长官 斯凯 斯凯在这里
- Where? - 10th floor.
-在哪 -10楼
The Skye who shot you three times?
就是打了你三枪的那个斯凯
Four.
四枪
Don't even think about it.
少给我打歪主意
You keep Hydra off us. I'll find Skye.
你们挡住九头蛇 我来找斯凯
What are you made of?
你是什么做的
Whoever you are, you don't want to do this.
不管你是谁 最好别与我为敌
I'm a friend of Skye's.
我是斯凯的朋友
Sure. And I'm the hulk.
是吗 我还是绿巨人呢
Sir, Deathlok's down. I've lost his feed.
长官 死亡战士失去联系 信号中断了
Uh. Uh, sir, I think somebody's trying to hack into it.
长官 貌似有人想黑进来
We need to split up!
我们得分头行动
We'll cover you. Go find Skye!
我们掩护 你去找斯凯
Where the hell is your boyfriend going?
你男朋友去哪
Look out!
小心
Skye?
斯凯
Skye!
斯凯
Who the hell's that guy?
这人是谁啊
Don't know.
不知道
Packs a mean spark.
小电流挺有劲
I think he's protecting Skye.
我看他是想保护斯凯
Where is she now? Can you scan the floor?
她现在在哪 你能扫描一下整层楼吗
Got him.
好了
Signal's coming in.
信号传输进来了
Optics are down.
光学扫描失效了
I think she went around that corner.
我看她从那边拐过去了
Bloody hell.
天啊
Stay down, kid.
别动 小子
I got this.
交给我
Where the hell you been?
你去哪了
You missed all the fun.
好戏你全错过了
Not quite.
不尽然
Take them both.
两个都拿下
Skye?
斯凯
Coulson?
科尔森
I need to get you out of here.
我得带你走
No, no, not yet, not yet!
不不 还不能走 不能走
No, don't go!
不 别走
I had her.
我都找到她了
Damn it! I had her.
该死 我都找到她了
Deathlok's down.
死亡战士倒下了
We've got powered people on-site.
又有异能人士出来搅局
Hydra's storming the building.
满楼都是九头蛇的人
- What happened to you? - Ah, it's merely a flesh wound.
-你怎么了 -皮肉伤而已
A bad one.
很重的皮肉伤
We're outmanned, outgunned, and our only backup is Fitz.
我们人手和武器都不足 后援就菲兹一个人
Your call, boss.
你来决定 老大
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Standard Hydra issue.
九头蛇标配弹药
I'd say we missed them by less than an hour.
我估计我们迟来了不到一个小时
Hell of a fight, though.
不过打得够激烈的
Looks like everyone cleared out.
看来所有人都走了
Not everyone.
不是所有人
I doubled back after Hydra took off.
九头蛇走后我又折回来了
Their cleanup crew really sucks, doesn't it?
他们的善后小队够差劲的 是吧
What the hell happened here, Coulson?
这里发生什么了 科尔森
I'll tell you all about it back at the base.
等回到基地我再跟你们详说
Take me to your leader.
带我去见你们的头儿吧