神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第2集: 头重 Heavy is the Head

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Chasing us is a waste of resources, General.
追捕我们就是浪费资源 准将
We're the good guys.
我们都是好人
What's your assessment of Hartley's people?
你怎么评价哈特利的人
They're mercenaries, here for the money.
他们是雇佣兵 只为钱办事
The enemy has the advantage. We need one of our own.
敌人有他们的优势 我们需要自己的优势
You risked that for a quinjet?
你这么冒险就为了一架昆式战斗机吗
For what we can do with one. Disappear.
是为了它能让我们做到的事 消失
Fitz said he could engineer cloaking, but...
菲兹说他能做出隐形装置 但是
the damage to his temporal lobe was too extensive.
他的大脑颞叶大面积受损
Since Simmons left, he's only getting worse,
西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了
talking to himself more and more.
总是自言自语
It's not just an 0-8-4. It's the first.
这不是随便哪个084 这是第一个
And all Fury knew about was the trail of bodies that follows it.
弗瑞只知道 跟这东西沾边 没少死人
漫威公司出品
Hey, Idaho.
爱达荷
Idaho, can you hear me?
爱达荷 你能听见吗
Come on! Come on!
给我打开啊 该死
Creel's on foot. But he won't be for long.
克里尔步行逃走 但他马上就会找到交通工具
Hartley and Idaho?
哈特利和爱达荷呢
Dead.
死了
That's no use. It's jammed.
没用的 卡住了
We have to get you out of here!
得把你救出去
My leg is pinned. Don't worry about me. There's no time.
我的腿也夹住了 别管我 没时间了
Soldiers are coming.
士兵来了
Creel has the damn thing that burned Harley!
克里尔拿走了灼伤哈特利的那东西
You need to get him! Go!
你得去追他 快
Good luck.
好运
b
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译 大卫熊 章鱼埃克斯 苏小黛 安sim 珈美 木浅薰
翻译 叉烧包 胖兔纯 Silence 王大可 时间轴 贝壳 jessie
校对 苏小黛 大卫熊 草蒙斯 后期 瓜瓜 总监 米小勒
Hands on your head!
手放在头上
On your knees!
跪下
What the hell was Hunter thinking?
亨特疯了吗
He was trying to save Hartley!
他想救哈特利
And you're absolutely sure?
你百分百确定
They're gone. It was bad, Coulson.
他们死了 情况很糟 科尔森
Two agents down, another captured.
两名特工身亡 另一名被捕
This shouldn't have happened.
本不该发生这种事
警 报
We got a hit.
有发现
911 just picked up a stolen-vehicle call up the road from you.
911接到报警 有人在你前方劫持了一辆车
Older model red-and-white pickup.
老式红白皮卡
That's got to be Creel.
肯定是克里尔
May, you're approaching a civilian area without backup.
梅 你在驶向平民区 且没有后援
Do not engage. You copy?
不要行动 听到吗
Do you copy?
听到吗
May, that doesn't sound covert.
梅 这听起来可不像秘密行动
I've got him. Closing in.
看到他了 正在靠近
No, drop back. Do not engage.
不 退后 不要行动
I repeat -- do not engage.
重复 不要行动
He's not looking. I have a shot.
他没注意到 我能击中他
- Negative! - We can't just let him go, Coulson.
-不行 -我们不能放他走 科尔森
Creel isn't working alone,
克里尔有同伙
and I want to know who he answers to.
我要知道他的上级是谁
Drop back into surveillance mode now.
立刻改为监视行动
That's an order, Agent May!
这是命令 梅特工
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
I still can't raise Hunter or Hartley on the comms.
我还是联系不上亨特或是哈特利
Not surprised.
很正常
Radio silence on the op is protocol.
无线电静默是标准规程
Still, Hartley was in pretty bad shape when we left.
可我们离开时哈特利伤得很重
Or you'd think we'd have heard something by now.
按理说现在该有消息了
No need to think the worst
没必要往坏处想
till it shakes your hand and says hello.
除非它摆在你面前
Is that another one of your grandma's sayings?
又是你祖母的"名言"吗
Fortune cookie.
福饼里的话
I had some kung pao chicken the other night.
我前两天吃宫保鸡丁了
Maybe Coulson's heard from them.
也许科尔森有他们的消息
I need to get a complete inventory
凯尼格特工回来之前
by the time Agent Koenig returns --
拿出一份完整的存货清单
Food, fuel, and ammo -- understood?
食物 燃油 弹药 明白吗
You got the quinjet. Well done.
你们搞到昆式战斗机了 好样的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Any word about Hartley?
有哈特利的消息吗
Not now.
先不说这个
Let Mack know the jet's here.
让迈克知道飞机到手
I want him reverse-engineering that cloaking hardware right away.
我希望他马上逆向工程出隐形装置
Sooner he does, sooner we get the bus operational again.
他越快完工 我们就能越早让空客重新上天
Roger that.
收到
Something else?
还有事吗
The item that messed up Hartley's arm,
弄伤哈特利手的那物件
it had those weird symbols on it,
上面有那些奇怪的符号
the ones you've had me researching.
就是你让我调查的那些
The same symbols?
一模一样的
- You sure? - Yes.
-你确定 -确定
They came up out of the object. It reminded me of braille.
它出现在那东西上 就像盲文
It was like Hartley triggered something by touching it.
好像哈特利碰到它时触发了什么
What the hell is that thing?
那到底是什么东西
I have no idea. But good work.
我不知道 不过干得好
"Good work"?
"干得好"
How about, "Holy crap, Skye. We got to get on that"?
怎么不是"我靠 斯凯 咱们得拿到它"
After a month of combing the planet for these things,
咱们到处搜索这东西整整一个月
we finally got a clue...
现在终于有线索了
Right now, we have more important problems...
现在 我们有更严重的问题
A five-alarm fire otherwise known as Lance Hunter.
五级火灾警报 也叫兰斯·亨特
- Is he... -captured.
-他... -被抓了
But if he talks, our entire operation's compromised.
如果他开口 我们整个行动都有危险
We'll have to burn the base and evacuate.
我们得毁了这基地 赶紧撤离
I know.
我知道
And we just re-tiled the bathrooms.
我们才刚装修了浴室呢
Oh, just as I was dropping off to sleep.
我刚要睡着
Thank you very much.
谢了
Excuse me, gents. Can I get a glass of...
先生们 能不能给我一杯...
...water?
Mr. Hunter, I don't believe we've had the pleasure!
亨特先生 我们还没见过
Brigadier general Glenn Talbot.
我是空军准将格伦·塔伯特
Looks like you need a lift, soldier.
看来你需要人送你一程 士兵
So, this is cloaking hardware.
这就是隐形装置啊
Let's take a peek under the hood.
咱们打开看看吧
Fitz would be crushed if he saw this.
菲兹看到肯定会崩溃的
He's been working on cloaking since before Simmons took off.
西蒙斯走之前 他就一直在钻研隐形技术
Still can't believe she abandoned him like that.
还是不敢相信她就那样抛弃了他
She abandoned all of us.
她抛弃了我们所有人
But Fitz has been clinging to his work like a lifeline, and...
可菲兹一直把工作当成救命稻草
Maybe we shouldn't tell him.
也许我们不该告诉他
Coulson wants a retro version of this for the bus.
科尔森想用这技术来隐形空客
He said that no one knows the avionics on this thing like Fitz.
他说没人比菲兹更懂这些航空电子设备
Think he can handle it?
你觉得他能行吗
I don't know. Why don't you ask him?
不知道 不如直接问问他吧
Hey, fitz.
菲兹
Hey, what's up, man?
你好啊 伙计
How are you?
你还好吗
So that's the, um...
这就是...
That's the...
就是那个...
Cloaking, in all its glory.
隐形装置 就是它
You know, you weren't that far off.
你也没差多少
Check out the transmitter coil.
看看发射线圈
Yeah, to negate the.. the resonant... the...
对 要抵消那个...共振
The... the resonant...?
共...共振
No, um...the, uh...
不是...是那个...
It's okay. Just take your time.
没事 慢慢来
Uh, what he's trying to say is
他想说的是
there's an audio component to cloaking that inverts sound waves, too.
隐形装置有音频组件 可以逆转声波
Like noise-canceling headphones?
就像噪音消除耳机吗
Yeah, same concept.
对 一个意思
You think you can give me a hand with this?
你能帮帮我吗
Um, u-under the circumstances, uh...
这种情况下
Well, the trick is you would...n...
重点是你得...
The trick... the trick would be in the metamaterials.
重点在于超材料
Uh, oh! Yeah, but you'd have to alter the, um...
哦对 但你得改动那个...
Fitz, it...
菲兹
Yeah, could everyone just stop talking for one second?
大家能不能先别说话
No, sorry. Gonna have to go.
不行 抱歉 我得走了
It's like sometimes he's the same old fitz,
有时候觉得他还是以前的菲兹
- And other times... - Not.
-其他时候.... -就不是了
Now I'll take your word for it.
你们说就是吧
Meantime, I'm still gonna need an extra pair of hands.
不过 我还是需要人帮忙
Is everyone back from the mission?
大家都出任务回来了吗
Not everyone.
还有人没回来
Sierra Leone, three years ago. Ring a bell?
塞拉利昂 三年前 想起来了吗
How about basra, '08?
08年在巴士拉呢
Operation panther's claw?
豹爪行动
Come on, Lieutenant. Tell me the stories are true.
得了吧 中尉 这些故事都是真的吧
I'm not a lieutenant anymore, sir.
我已经不是中尉了 长官
Why is that, son? Your record?
为什么 孩子 你的履历那么出色
Five commendations for distinguished service...
五次因杰出贡献获表彰
Merits for basket weaving, pottery.
擅长编篮子和做陶器
Don't forget those.
可别忘了这些
I'm just trying to figure out how a guy like you,
我只是想弄明白你这样的人
one of the SAS's finest,
英国空军特别部队的精英
winds up running with a bunch of mouth-breathing mercs.
怎么会跟一群雇佣兵混在一起
Why does any man do anything, general?
男人做事还能有什么原因啊 将军
I met a girl.
我遇见了一个女孩
Look, Hunter, I think we're pretty like-minded guys,
听着 亨特 我觉得我们挺志趣相投的
So let's don't waste each other's time.
所以我们就别浪费彼此的时间了
You know what I'm after.
你知道我想要什么
Guessing it's not Carl Creel.
看来不是卡尔·克里尔
Creel's small-time. Think big fish.
克里尔只是小虾兵 想想大鱼
Coulson.
科尔森
Coulson.
科尔森
He's a vigilante...
他就是个义警
A zealot who'll risk anything to further his own agenda.
一个为达自己目的不计代价的狂徒
But lucky for you,
但你很幸运
I've got a senator with very deep pockets that wants him.
有个很有钱的议员想要找他
So you go ahead. Name your price.
所以你请便 开个价
You must be joking.
你肯定是开玩笑吧
I don't have a sense of humor.
我没什么幽默感
And if I don't give you Coulson, what?
如果我不把科尔森交给你呢 怎么
I go for a swim?
把我扔海里吗
You should know I've been helped out of a chopper before, sir.
要知道我以前也被人踢下过直升机 长官
Coulson broke into a secure government facility,
科尔森闯进了一个重兵把守的政府设施
he...he let a psychopath on the loose,
他放走了一个疯子
sacrificed the lives of his own men... your friends.
牺牲了自己手下 也就是你的朋友
For what?
为了什么呢
Hunter, I'm not here to play bad cop.
亨特 我不是来唱白脸的
I shouldn't have to.
我也用不着
I want $2 million.
我要200万美金
Done.
成交
And a proper burial.
还有一个体面的葬礼
Excuse me?
什么
For Hartley. She's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
为哈特利 她是个神盾局特工
She'll be branded a terrorist after what you said on tv,
你在电视上的说辞会让她被当做恐怖分子
probably dumped in a pauper's grave,
也许还会被丢在贫民墓地
her family wondering what happened to her.
她家人会不知道她到底出了什么事
They deserve better.
他们不该受到如此对待
She deserves better.
她也该有更好的归宿
I'll make sure she gets it.
我会确保这一点的
"Keep an eye out for this."
留意此物
加密
已加密
已存档
I just wanted to report that Mack and Trip
我只是来汇报一下迈克和崔普
are working on cloaking, so...
正在研究隐形装置 所以
I'm free if you want me back in the field.
如果你需要我出外勤的话我有空
That won't be necessary. May's still out there.
不用了 梅还在执行任务呢
What about Hartley and Idaho?
那哈特利和爱达荷呢
They're not out there, are they?
他们不在了 是吧
It was that thing, wasn't it? The object.
是因为那东西 对吗 那个物件
It was Creel.
是因为克里尔
Sir, I need to get back out there
长官 我得出去
- and help may take him down. - No.
-帮梅消灭他 -不行
She's my S.O.
她是我的监管人员
I'm a field agent now, and I can handle myself.
我现在是外勤特工了 我可以保护自己
- That's not what this is about. - Then what is it about?
-这不是重点 -那是什么
The object? The symbols?
那个不明物 那些符号
Because I can't help if I don't know what's going on.
如果我不知道情况 我就帮不上忙
If you'd like to help,
如果你想帮忙
go down to the bunks, pack up Hartley's things.
去下面收拾哈特利的东西吧
Okay.
好吧
I know you're the boss,
我知道你是领导
and you have to compartmentalize everything, but it's not healthy.
你必须控制好自己的情绪 但这不健康
You need to loosen up.
你需要放松
Try... yoga or something.
试试瑜伽 或者什么的
I tried it, but I'm...
我试过了 但我
really not flexible.
柔韧性不太好
But thanks.
但谢谢
We were so close.
我们本来就要成功了
If they'd just given us a little bit more time
如果他们能多给我们点时间
to calculate the object's...
计算物体的
Refractive index, yeah.
折射率 是啊
That's the problem these days --
这就是当今社会的问题
Everyone needs answers immediately.
每个人都要立即得到答案
No one has any patience anymore.
所有人都很没耐心
Yeah.
是啊
I bet they're relishing the fact
我们无法破解隐形装置
that we couldn't crack the cloaking device.
他们心里肯定乐着呢
Don't be silly, Fitz.
别傻了 菲兹
Everyone here knows how valuable you are to the team.
这里的每个人都知道你对团队的价值
Well, they avoid me like the plague.
他们把我当瘟疫一样躲着
They do not.
他们没有
They just have their own problems right now.
他们只是现在有自己的问题要忙
Oh, yeah. The Creel business.
是啊 那个克里尔
In fact, perhaps they need our assistance.
事实上 或许他们需要我们的帮助
If they're looking for a way to neutralize Creel's ability...
如果他们想找到克制克里尔能力的方法
No one has our experience with gifteds.
对这些异能人士 没人比我们更有经验了
Of course, we can't just hijack the project from them.
当然 我们不能把研究从他们那里抢过来
That would shatter their confidence.
那会打击他们的自信心
- Yeah, no. Do not want to do that. - No.
-是啊 不能那么做 -不行
Or do we?
要不
- Fitz... - Yeah. Yeah, no, no. Stupid, silly idea.
-菲兹 -对 不行 这主意太蠢了
- I don't know why I sai... - Hey. Look.
-真不知道我怎么会那么说 -快看
There's a whole packet of research
那有一份研究资料
they just left laying about all willy-nilly for anyone to see.
他们就那么放在那儿了 谁都能看
It's Creel's DNA results.
是克里尔的DNA分析
Interesting.
有意思
Shall we see what we can do with these?
要不要看看我们能做点什么
Yes, we shall, Simmons.
当然要 西蒙斯
Yes, we shall.
当然要
You all good, hon? Are you still waiting on a friend?
你还好吗 还在等朋友吗
- Yeah, I'm still waiting. - All right, then.
-还在等 -那好吧
No hurry.
不急
Here, let me clear that. Excuse me.
来 我清理一下 请让让
I'm sorry.
对不起
Think I got a shock.
可能是触电了
Static electricity or something.
静电什么的
中途咖啡馆
What's the status on Creel?
克里尔那边怎么样了
He's been in there for over an hour.
他已经进去一个多小时了
Either he's waiting for a drop
他要么是在等接应
or he's getting drunk off his ass.
要么就已经烂醉了
Something's happening, Coulson! I'm going in!
出事了 科尔森 我要进去了
Everybody, get back!
所有人 退后
I don't know what happened! All she did was touch the guy!
我不知道怎么了 她就是碰了下那个人
and then he took off.
然后他跑了
Help me!
救救我
Hang on.
撑住
All the woman did was touch his arm.
那女人只是碰了下他的胳膊
We know that Creel absorbs
我们知道克里尔可以吸收
the properties of whatever he touches.
任何他碰到的东西的属性
He must have absorbed the obelisk and its deadly powers.
他一定是吸收了方尖碑及其致命力量
But why hurt a waitress?
可他为什么要伤害一个服务生
I don't think it was intentional.
我觉得那不是有意所为
You're saying he's losing control?
你是说他失控了
He had some control issues when S.H.I.E.L.D. first came across him.
神盾局最初发现他时 他就有控制力问题
If that's what's happening, anyone near him is at risk.
如果真是那样 任何接近他的人都有危险
I should have engaged when I had the chance.
我当时本该出手的
Then you'd be dead, too. If this is on anyone...
那你也会死 如果要追究责任的话...
Just because you're director,
虽然你是局长
doesn't mean everything's on you, Phil.
也不代表所有事都该由你抗 菲尔
Yes, it does.
不 就该我抗
Go dark. Get back when you can.
消失 尽快回来
Now what?
又怎么了
外围警报
Nice ride.
座驾不错
Some rich guy loan it to you?
哪个土豪借给你的吗
Yeah, something like that.
差不多吧
- Shame about the rims, though, eh? - Yeah.
-不过可惜了轮子 是吧 -是啊
Probably cost a grand each.
大概修一个得一千美刀
At least.
至少
- This isn't a friendly stop, is it? - Nope.
-你不是来关心我的吧 -不是
Hands on the car.
手放车上
How the hell did you lose him?!
你们怎么能跟丢了他
Why haven't you got every agent out there looking for Creel right now?!
现在怎么还不派所有特工出去找克里尔
You think you're entitled to answers?
你觉得你有资格问吗
He killed two of my friends. I think that's entitlement enough.
他杀了我两个朋友 我觉得这就给了我资格
Well, it's not.
并没有
You should have aborted the mission.
你应该终止任务的
Hartley should have followed my orders.
哈特利应该听我的命令
Yeah, well, she tried to.
好吧 她尽力了
Izzy's only mistake was listening to me.
伊兹错在听了我的话
Is that why you came back?
这是你回来的原因吗
Guilt? A desire for revenge?
悔恨 想要复仇
Or was it because of what Talbot promised you?
还是因为塔伯特给你的承诺
All of the above.
以上原因都有
So you took the deal.
这么说你跟他达成协议了
I have 48 hours to deliver you.
我有48小时把你交出来
Or else you're a dead man.
否则你就死定了
Words to that effect, yeah.
差不多吧
Talbot.
塔伯特
And you didn't give him our location?
你没有把我们的位置给他
Don't get me wrong. I thought about it.
别误会 我想那么做来着
He put a four-man detail on me.
他派了个四人小队跟着我
Took three hours to shake them.
用了三个小时才甩掉他们
I could have led them right to your door.
本来我可直接带他们来的
So kind of you to reconsider.
真感谢你改变主意
And in exchange for me, you get what, exactly?
那么交出我你能得到什么呢
A proper burial for Isabelle Hartley.
为伊莎贝尔·哈特利举行一场体面的葬礼
I wanted to make sure her record was cleared,
我希望她不会背上什么罪名
that her family were properly notified.
家人也能得到很好的照料
Really? That's all?
是吗 就这点要求吗
Look, between you and Talbot,
听着 你和塔伯特之中
I know you'll get to Creel first.
肯定是你能先抓到克里尔
He's the only thing I want.
我只想要他
Well, that and the money you owe me.
好吧 还有你欠我的钱
You're kidding, right? 'cause sometimes I can't tell.
你在开玩笑吧 有时候我分辨不出来
No, I'm not.
我没开玩笑
I want my pay, and not just mine, either.
我要我的工资 不光我的
I want Hartley's and Idaho's, too.
还要哈特利和爱达荷的
Okay. Now you're kidding.
好吧 这次你是在开玩笑了
It's for their families.
是给他们的家人
I think they deserve something for their loss. Don't you think?
我觉得他们应该得到补偿 你不觉得吗
I'll take care of it.
我会妥善安排的
Good.
Once we have Creel...
等我们抓到克里尔
I'll be in the wind.
我就消失
Or three sheets to it.
或喝个烂醉
DNA分析
Why are they going the biochemical route?
他们为什么要从生物化学角度考虑
Using an adenovirus factor to counter Creel's ability.
用腺病毒对付克里尔的能力
Yeah, well, it's pointless, really,
这完全没用的
since the injected, um...
因为注射的
Injected vector will never bind to his cellular membranes.
注射的载体不会与他的细胞膜结合
Yeah, so... well, then they'd have to find a way to destabilize...
对 所以 得想办法破坏
The molecular structure of Creel's epidermal cells, yeah.
克里尔表皮细胞的分子结构的稳定性
Destabilize.
破坏其稳定性
I...I didn't solve this today.
我今天没解决这个问题
Who you talking to?
你跟谁说话呢
- Me. - What? No one.
-我呀 -什么 没谁
You like talking to yourself. That's cool.
你喜欢自言自语 这没什么
A lot of people do.
很多人都喜欢这样
You know, I like singing in the shower.
我喜欢洗澡的时候唱歌
Yeah, I know it's not really the same thing,
我知道这是两码事
But I wouldn't want anyone to hear it.
但是我也不希望别人听到
What do you want?
你想干什么
All right, for cloaking, were you thinking about
关于隐形装置 你当时是想
putting it under avionics or...?
把它放在电子设备里
Enough about cloaking.
别再提隐形装置了
I'm busy... with... something.
我忙着 干别的事呢
Well, it sounds like you're just blowing me off.
听起来你好像不想理我
You want to be alone? That's cool.
你想一个人待着 没关系
You know, I think I like him.
知道吗 我挺喜欢他的
He's honest.
他很诚实
Blunt, I'd say.
我觉得是不会看脸色
I call them like I see them.
我是有话直说
No, he doesn't talk to you like the others.
他也不像其他人那样和你说话
It's quite refreshing, actually.
还挺让人耳目一新的
Yo. Fitz.
嘿 菲兹
- Your mind go wandering again? - What?
-你又走神啦 -什么
- See? - No.
-看到了吧 -没有
What do you got there?
你手里拿的什么
No... this... this is just, uh...
没什么...只是
Go ahead and show him. What harm would it do?
给他看看吧 也没坏处呀
Does it have something to do with stopping Creel?
是和阻止克里尔有关的吗
Yeah.
I think...
我想
I think that we are...
我想我们
I-I... have...
我 有
I...
I didn't solve this today.
我今天没解决这个问题
You think you can?
但你觉得你能解决
Izzy's sister, Jane.
那是伊兹的妹妹 简
Her favorite person in the world.
她在这世上最爱的人
After me, of course.
当然啦 除我之外
Looks like they liked each other.
她俩看起来很亲密
Yeah, those two, when they got together,
她俩啊 碰到一起
there was a lot of laughs,
总有用不完的开心
and bottles of wine.
喝不够的酒
Izzy was good when it came to family.
伊兹对家人特别好
Which is why I'm taking this.
所以这个我要拿走
It belonged to her mum.
是她妈妈的
Died of breast cancer about five years back.
大概五年前死于乳腺癌
Jane has it now, too.
简现在也得了这病
That's awful.
这太糟糕了
Yeah. Life can be a mean drunk that way.
是啊 生活有时就是很残酷
Never knows when to stop punching.
坏事总是接二连三地发生
How did you guys meet?
你们是怎么认识的
Through my psychotic ex-wife.
通过我的疯子前妻
Those two were good friends back in the day.
她俩以前是好朋友
I'm really sorry.
真的很遗憾
Tough to lose people you care about.
失去关心的人让人很难接受
Secret to that?
想知道解决办法吗
Don't get attached.
别太动感情
Tried that. Didn't work.
试过了 没做到
For you, either.
你也一样
You know, you remind me a bit of Izzy.
你有点像伊兹
Raw but sharp. You got skills.
直接但很机智 挺有能力
Type that could earn you some real money in the private sector.
凭你的能力去私企能赚大钱
As a mercenary? Yeah, I don't think so.
当雇佣兵吗 算了吧
We prefer the term "Private military contractors."
我们更喜欢称之为"私人军事承包商"
Don't knock it.
别直接否定
Everyone needs an exit strategy eventually.
每个人最终都需要留条后路
Not me . S.H.I.E.L.D's my life now.
我不需要 现在神盾局就是我的人生
S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't a life.
神盾局不是人生
It's just a job -- a means to an end.
只是份工作 达到目的的手段而已
Remember that.
记住这点
You hear anything more about Creel, let me know.
有克里尔的新消息 通知我
无法连接
无法连接
Who's this?
Good evening, Mr. Creel.
晚上好 克里尔先生
We've been trying to reach you.
我们一直在联络你
Where the hell were you?
你去哪了
I waited at the drop site for an hour.
我在接头点等了一个小时
Calm down, Mr. Creel. There's no need to panic.
冷静点 克里尔先生 不必惊慌
We're being cautious now that S.H.I.E.L.D. is a factor.
因为神盾局的介入我们得谨慎行事
Forget them. I got a real problem.
别管他们 我有麻烦了
That thing really messed me up.
那东西真的害惨我了
I turned to rubber when I touched it.
我为了拿它变身橡胶
Thought that it would protect me,
我以为这就没事了
but it infected me, too.
但我也被传染了
We're well aware of your condition.
我们很清楚你的情况
But believe me when I say
相信我
that Mr. Whitehall wouldn't have selected you for this job
如果你无法完成 怀特霍尔先生是不会
if you weren't capable of completing it.
选你来执行这项任务的
You don't know what it's doing to me.
你根本不知道它对我的影响
I can't keep it off.
我无法压抑住它
Once we have the obelisk, you will be taken care of
等我们拿到方尖碑 你就会得到
the way Hydra has always taken care of you.
九头蛇一如既往的照料
Please proceed to the secondary drop site,
请赶往第二接头点
and I shall meet you at the appropriate time.
适当的时候我会来见你的
Good night.
晚安
Hello?!
What?! What are you looking at?!
看什么 你们看什么
Leave them alone, Mr. Creel.
放过他们吧 克里尔先生
We have far more important things to discuss.
我们有更重要的事要商讨
- I know you from somewhere? - My name is Raina,
-我认识你吗 -我叫蕾娜
and I'm a huge admirer of yours...
我久仰你的大名
and your gifts.
以及你的天赋
Beat it, lady. I'm not into groupies.
走开 女士 我对追星族没兴趣
You misunderstand.
你误会了
I know you recently acquired something extremely precious and rare
我知道你最近得到了一件极其珍贵罕有的物件
Something I'm very interested in.
我对此物非常感兴趣
Whatever you're offering... it ain't enough.
不管你开什么价 都不够
Maybe not.
也许吧
But aren't you the least bit curious as to what it might be?
但你就不好奇我能提供什么吗
It's called Carbyn
这个叫卡拜
an allotrope of carbon found in stardust,
能在星尘中找到的一种碳同素异构体
three times harder than diamond...
比钻石坚硬三倍
With an added bonus.
还有一个额外的好处
It can store energy.
它能储存能量
Beautiful, isn't it?
很漂亮 不是吗
So filled with potential.
充满了潜能
Am I supposed to be impressed?
你指望我心动吗
I'll settle for interested.
你感兴趣 我就满足了
You have no idea who you're dealing with, lady.
你根本不知道你在和谁打交道 女士
You ever hear of Hydra?
听说过九头蛇吗
Name rings a bell.
有点耳熟
Let me give you a tip -- run.
给你点小提示 赶快跑吧
'Cause if the guy I'm working for gets ahold of you,
因为如果我的老板抓到你
I'd hate to see what he's gonna do
我真不忍看到他
to that pretty little face of yours.
折磨你这张美丽的脸蛋
Looks like you need some help there, Mr. Creel.
看来你需要帮助 克里尔先生
I'm not the one who needs help, lady.
我不是需要帮助的人 女士
You do if you touched the obelisk.
如果你碰了方尖碑 就会需要
I'll tell you what -- I'm gonna do you a solid
告诉你 我帮你个忙
and not tell my boss about you!
不向我老板告发你
What about the carbyne?
那卡拜呢
It's the cost of doing business.
这是跟我做交易的代价
He couldn't have gone far.
他跑不远
Local authorities have his description.
当地警方知道他的长相
Roadblocks are up.
进行了道路封锁
Talbot's people are still out there.
塔伯特的人还在外面
Why was Creel at the bar?
克里尔去酒吧干什么
He was waiting for someone.
他在等什么人
We just don't know if that person ever showed.
只是不知道那人去过没有
We need a solve for Creel's powers.
我们需要应对克里尔超能力的办法
And we need it yesterday. How's the lab coming?
急需 实验室有结果了吗
Nothing yet.
还没有
You remember that encrypted Hydra frequency we shut down?
记得被我们关掉的九头蛇加密频率吗
Well, it's back up.
又回来了
Someone sent a message.
有人发了消息
A message for us with a phone number to call.
让我们打这个电话
Yeah, could be Creel.
可能是卡里尔
Creel? A phone number? What, is he lonely?
卡里尔 电话 他寂寞了吗
I doubt it. The guy is jacked.
深表怀疑 他可是肌肉男
And he can turn any body part into any material.
还能把身体任意部位变成任何材质
Okay. Thank you for that. Yeah.
好了 谢谢提醒
- Call the number. - Okay.
-接通这个号码 -明白
预备
接通
Hello?
你好
Who is this?
你是谁
Agent Coulson, I'm glad you got my message.
科尔森特工 很高兴你收到了我的消息
Raina, as I live and breathe.
蕾娜 真没想到
It's been a while since we've spoken.
咱们好久没聊了
I'm kind of in the middle of a manhunt. Can we make this quick?
我现在还有人要找 能长话短说吗
Why? You need time to trace this call, don't you?
急什么 你追踪这个号码不是需要时间吗
I take it, then,
这么说来
you haven't tracked down Mr. Creel or the item he stole.
你也没找到克里尔先生 和他偷的东西
What do you know about that?
你知道些什么
I know Hydra's about to get their hands on it.
我知道九头蛇想拿到它
Well, congratulations.
那恭喜你了
Let me be clear.
我说清楚
Mr. Creel is working for Hydra. I am not.
克里尔先生为九头蛇办事 我可没有
Why the breakup? Bad dental plan?
怎么闹掰了呢 牙齿医保不合心意吗
Hydra only has one thing on their minds --
九头蛇满脑子只有一件事
world domination...
统治世界
Which is so 1945.
好过时
What do you want, Raina?
你想要什么 蕾娜
It's what I don't want,
关键是我不想要什么
which is the Obelisk falling into the hands
我不想方尖碑落到
of people who don't understand it.
不懂它的人手上
I'm thinking you might.
我觉得你可能懂
And I'm thinking you're gonna tell me why.
我觉得你要告诉我原因
John Garrett understood it.
约翰·加勒特就懂
The moment he was injected with the same drug that saved you,
就在他被注射了救过你的那种药物后
he had visions.
他有了预见力
He started carving those visions on the walls.
他开始把预见的幻象刻在墙上
Garrett was a madman.
加勒特是个疯子
Garrett was enlightened.
加勒特是被启迪了
He witnessed our fate... what we'd become.
他看见了我们的命运 我们的未来
Have you?
你呢
You're not calling to talk about fate.
你打电话来不是要讨论命运的吧
You want us to catch Creel.
你希望我们抓住克里尔
You read my mind, agent Coulson.
被你看穿了 科尔森特工
Truth is Mr. Creel stole something from me.
事实上克里尔先生偷了我的东西
Fortunately for the both of us, it has an embedded tracker.
好在那东西里装了跟踪器
But you'd better hurry.
不过你得快点
He's growing less stable by the second.
他越来越不稳定了
The moment that tracker frequency comes through,
追踪器频率一拿到
I want everyone on the move.
所有人都行动起来
If Creel's handing off the item to Hydra,
如果克里尔要把东西交给九头蛇
we need to see where that leads.
我们得盯住 顺藤摸瓜
What if Creel melts down again?
如果克里尔又发作了呢
The lab hasn't figured out how to shut down his powers yet.
实验室还没研究出怎么对付他的能力
If he's an immediate threat to civilians,
如果他威胁到了平民
Trip's got the backup plan.
崔普就执行后备计划
What kind of backup plan?
什么样的后备计划
The heavy-duty kind with armor-piercing rounds.
装载穿甲子弹的重机枪
Will that work?
这能行吗
Get close enough to him, catch him off guard...
尽量靠近他 趁他不备...
Hopefully, we won't have to find out.
希望我们不用到这一步
Where do you want me?
需要我做什么
That depends. Can you follow an order?
看情况 你能服从命令吗
Absolutely, sir.
必须的 长官
Because part of me wants you here running back-end.
因为我有点想让你留在后方
The other part knows we need boots on the ground,
但我又知道前线需要人手
and I've only got a few good pairs.
而我手里好牌又不多
I'll be good. Scout's honor.
我会乖乖的 以童子军之名发誓
Please, sir. I owe Hartley one.
求你了 长官 这是我欠哈特利的
We could use him.
他能帮得上忙
Suit up.
去准备
It's all about the...
关键就在于
the resonant.
共振
I didn't solve this today.
我今天没解决这个问题
What -- what -- what -- what is this?
到底是什么
What, is this some kind of sonic thing,
是跟声波有关吗
- like the cloaking device? - No, I didn't, uh...
-就像隐形装置 -不 我没有
Look, forget about the cloaking device, all right?
别去想隐形装置了 好吗
No one's blaming you for that.
没人在为那个怪你
Right now we just got to focus on taking down Creel.
现在我们要专注于如何制服克里尔
Whoa! Whoa! Calm the hell down!
别激动 冷静点
Hey, beat it! You're pissing him off.
都走开 你们惹到他了
- Okay. - Take it easy.
-好吧 -冷静下来
- Look, I didn't solve this today! - Yeah, I know.
-我今天没解决这个问题 -我知道
You said that already!
你已经说过了
I didn't solve this today!
我今天没解决这个问题
Wait. Are you saying you didn't solve this today.
等等 你是说你今天没解决
You solved this before?
但你以前解决过
Yes.
没错
Y-you're looking for an old design?
你是要找以前的设计吗
Yes!
没错
- Yeah. Yeah. - All right. Okay.
-就是这样 -好吧
All right. I'm with you.
别着急 我帮你
Yeah. I'm with you, turbo. All right.
我帮你 糊涂虫 别着急
No.
不是这个
No.
不是这个
No.
也不是这个
Um...go back one. Go back one.
往回 之前的那个
Yeah.
就是这个
Yeah!
就是这个
Icers?
冰冻枪
Great. How did we get stuck with a nonlethal option?
太好了 为什么我们不能用致命武器
Coin flip. Trip called tails.
扔硬币决定的 崔普选了反面
Just getting word from the lab.
实验室刚来了消息
Fitz might have something we can use to neutralize Creel's power.
菲兹或许有能对付克里尔能力的装置
Best news we've had all day.
这是今天最好的消息了
Raina's tracker just popped. Creel's here.
蕾娜的追踪器刚刚上线 克里尔在这里
Trip, are you in position?
崔普 你就位了吗
Locked, loaded, and looking...
我到位了 枪已上膛 正在寻找
found him. He's got the package.
锁定目标 物品在他手上
Looks like Creel is talking to the guy with his back to him.
看上去克里尔正在跟背对着他的男人说话
That's his Hydra contact.
那是他九头蛇的联络人
The deal's going down. Skye?
交易随时可能进行 斯凯
Running facial recognition now.
正在运行面部识别
Let's put a name to that face.
看看这家伙叫什么
Let the exchange happen.
让交易进行
Skye and Hunter, follow the new player. May, stay with Creel.
斯凯和亨特跟着新目标 梅 继续监视克里尔
Everyone copy?
都听清了吗
- Copy that. - Copy.
-收到 -收到
Copy that, sir.
收到 长官
The package is still in place.
物品还在他手上
Wonder why Creel hasn't made the exchange yet.
为什么克里尔还不进行交易
Can we get a laser mike on him?
能监听到他在说什么吗
Skye, you copy?
斯凯 能听见吗
Skye?
斯凯
Oh, hell no.
不是吧
You're not listening.
你不明白
It's spreading all over. I can barely contain it.
这东西已经蔓延全身 我快无法控制了
Pass me the case and I'll help you.
把东西给我 我就帮你
Help me, and I won't do to you what I did to the waitress.
帮我 否则你的下场就会跟那个女服务员一样
Calm down, Mr. Creel.
别激动 克里尔先生
Take a deep breath and clear your mind.
深呼吸 好好想清楚
Remember your training.
记住你接受的训练
Remember, compliance will be rewarded.
记住 服从会得到奖励
I'm happy to comply.
我乐意服从
Good. Very good.
好 很好
He's got a gun
他有枪
Oh, my god!
天呐
Everybody out! Move!
都出去 快
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, pal.
我不哄你 哥们
This is really gonna hurt.
这会很疼的
"Scout's honor"?
以童子军之名发誓
You were never a boy scout, were you?
你就不是童子军吧
Present! Huh!
敬礼
Order! Huh!
礼毕
Breaking into cars now?
还撬车了
Following up on a promise.
只是在兑现我的承诺
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
General Talbot's not the only one with friends,
不是只有塔伯特准将有朋友
though I am sorry about that $2 million you wanted.
不过抱歉 你想要的200万美金
That I can't swing.
我可没办法给你
Oh, you knew about that, too, eh?
那个你也知道
I'm the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
毕竟我是神盾局的局长
Well, that's just marvelous. Talbot wants me dead.
真是棒极了 塔伯特想要我的命
And now I have no funds to run with.
现在我逃命的盘缠也没了
- Any tips? - Yeah.
-有什么建议吗 -有
Don't run. Work for me instead.
别逃了 到我这儿来吧
Creel must have hit you in the head.
克里尔是给你脑袋来了一下吧
I shot three of your agents.
我射晕了你三名特工
Including Agent may. Not a smart move.
包括梅特工 可不是明智之举
She the type that holds a grudge?
她记仇吗
Savors it, actually.
应该说是享受
No doubt, you've made some mistakes.
你确实犯了错
So have I, like letting you go after Creel.
我也犯过 比如让你去抓克里尔
But I felt for you.
但我理解你的心情
Yeah, and I took advantage of that.
而我利用了那一点
How do you know I won't do it again?
你怎么知道我不会再犯
I don't, but the reality is
我不知道 但现实情况是
I don't have a fleet of helicarriers or quinjets
我手上没有直升航母舰队或很多昆式战斗机
or thousands of agents at my disposal anymore.
也没有数千名特工可以调遣
We're lucky we still have our George Foreman Grill.
还有拳王炙烤炉就已经很幸运了
You need warm bodies. Is that it?
你需要人手 是吗
I need skilled assets in the field
我们需要有能力的外勤人员
who are willing to step over the line,
愿为任务越界
to do the wrong thing but for the right reason.
为对的目的 做错的事
I need you because I can't be you.
我需要你是因为我成不了你
Not anymore.
现在不行了
Yeah, well, you're better off. Trust me.
那样挺好的 相信我
Look, it's your choice.
选择权在你手上
But good people... people I respect...
但我尊敬的好人
vouched for you.
为你做了担保
I'd like to find out why.
我想知道为什么
Hell if I know.
我怎么知道
But I'm curious.
但我很好奇
Good enough.
那就足够了
I just need you to do one thing.
我需要你做件事
Oh, yeah?
什么事
Sell me out.
出卖我
The sound waves disrupted the molecular, um...
声波破坏了分子结构的...
the molecular -- the, um...
分子结构的...
Well, you should understand. You modified it.
你该明白的 是你改良了它
You know how some guys can play a tune by ear?
有些人听曲子就能演奏出来
Well, I need sheet music.
可我需要乐谱
The original one...
原始的版本...
you built this with this Agent Simmons i keep hearing about?
是你和他们老说的那个西蒙斯特工一起做的吗
Yeah. What about Simmons?
对 西蒙斯怎么了
Oh, no, no. I heard that she was cool.
没什么 我听说她不错
Heard that you two were pretty tight.
听说你们俩关系很好
Yeah.
是啊
It's tough to lose a good partner.
失去一个好搭档让人很难受
How you been holding up since she left?
她离开后你怎么样
I'm okay.
还好
I'm glad he's talking to someone.
他能和别人说话我很高兴
I've got to admit, I'm having a tough time with it.
我得承认我自己都不太好受
It's understandable.
可以理解
He's changed.
他变了
We all have. Even the director.
我们都变了 局长也是
Coulson has a lot on his plate, rebuilding S.H.I.E.L.D.
科尔森有很多事要忙 他要重建神盾局
I wouldn't know.
这我就不知道了
He's not exactly the sharing type these days.
现在他有事都不说
He has the world to worry about,
他要操心的不只是我们
not just us, not just the team.
或者团队 还有整个世界
That's not it, May.
不是这个 梅
I've been watching him for months,
我观察他好几个月了
and I know he's keeping something from me,
我知道他有事瞒着我
and it's not just because he's the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
不只是因为他是神盾局局长
I think something is wrong with him.
我觉得他出事了
Skye.
斯凯
No, May, be honest.
不 说真的 梅
Is Coulson okay?
科尔森没事吗
Of course.
当然
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
You're director now, not some level 1 field agent.
你现在是局长 不是一级外勤特工
There are no levels anymore. I got rid of those.
没有级别了 我把这项制度废除了
You never should have gone into the field like that.
你就不该那样出外勤
You're welcome.
不用谢
It's not funny, Phil.
不好笑 菲尔
I know you.
我了解你
And I know when you're overly stressed.
我看得出你压力过大
It's been 18 days since your last episode.
你上一次发作是18天前了
- 17. - 18.
-17天 -就是18天
Which means you're due or another one.
所以你该再来一次了
Overdue.
早该了
And I'm tired of fighting it.
我也忍累了
So don't.
那就别忍
That's why I'm here.
我就是来帮你的
You did well.
干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
- I -- - Now...pick it up.
-我 -现在 把它拿起来
You...
- You want me -- - I need to know.
-你要我 -我要知道
So do you.
你也想
Pick it up.
拿起来
It worked.
起作用了
No.
不是
It let you live.
它放过你了
There's a difference.
这两者是有区别的
Show me. Please.
让我看看 求您了
Bring me my daughter,
带我女儿来
and I'll show the both of you.
我就给你俩看
Glenn.
格伦
Can I call you "Glenn"?
我能叫你"格伦"吗
No.
不能
Where's Hunter?
亨特在哪
Watching "Cake Boss," I believe.
大概在看《蛋糕天王》
Sorry. I changed the terms of your deal.
抱歉 我把你们的协议条款给改了
Well, he kept up his end.
那他还是履约了
You're here. Question is why?
你这不来了吗 问题是 你来干什么
I felt bad for kidnapping you,
绑架你我很过意不去
so I brought you a peace offering.
所以我带了点礼物来求和解
Carl Creel.
卡尔·克里尔
I thought Creel was dead.
我以为克里尔死了
He's turned to stone, but he could always do that,
他是变成石头了 但他一直有这能力
so I'm not sure how long it'll hold.
所以我也不知道能维持多久
I've got him in a cryostasis chamber in the back of the van for
我把他关在货车后面的冷冻舱里
58 more minutes before the juice runs out.
估计再过58分钟就没电了
I'd get him someplace secure pretty quick.
劝你尽快把他关进戒备森严的地方
Maybe a little more secure than last time.
最好比之前的地方再森严一点
Just saying.
就是提一下
Very generous of you.
你还真是慷慨啊
Like I told you before, General, we're the good guys.
我上次说过 准将 我们是好人
So, how about we make a deal?
我们做笔交易吧
S.H.I.E.L.D. will keep dropping off presents like this,
神盾局会继续给你这样的厚礼
you keep getting promoted.
你继续邀功晋职
All we ask for in return is a little breathing room.
我们只希望你们不要逼得太紧
Sound good?
听起来不错吧
You...
你啊
You must have some big brass ones, Coulson.
你胆子也真大 科尔森
Coming out here by yourself to meet me...
孤身一人就敢来见我
Face-to-face, no backup.
面对面 不带支援
Let's face facts.
咱们把话说开了吧
You and your little band of misfits are hardly S.H.I.E.L.D.
你和你那一小队怪胎撑不起神盾局的名号
Our intel says you don't have enough manpower or artillery
我们的情报显示 以你们的人力和物力
to take down a convenience store, so I'm sorry.
攻下个便利店都够呛 所以抱歉了
I'm gonna have to say no to that deal.
我得拒绝你的提议了
I don't know...
未必吧
I think we're good on artillery.
我觉得我们的物力挺足的
In case you get any ideas, General,
以防你误会 准将
that's just a tip of the iceberg.
这还只是冰山一角
Let's get out of here before the iceberg runs out of fuel.
赶紧撤 不然冰山要没油了