神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第21集: S.O.S. Part One

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
if you're the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
如果你是神盾局局长
I don't want any part in it.
我就不想留下
I'm leaving.
我要离开了
Bobbi, Coulson wants us to scout ahead.
芭比 科尔森要我们先去侦察
You sure about those coordinates?
你确定这个坐标正确吗
Kara.
卡拉
I had another vision.
我又看到了一个预兆
S.H.I.E.L.D.... they're coming.
神盾局 他们要来了
We'd like to return someone of interest to you.
我们想交还你们感兴趣的人
We found these vials on him, ma'am.
我们在他身上搜到了这些试剂 长官
What are these?
这是什么
Beats me.
我也不知道
I know that you were separated from your daughter.
我知道你和你女儿被迫分离
I thought that that might belong to her.
我猜那也许是她的
You're nothing like me, like us.
你和我 和我们完全不同
You'll get everyone killed.
你会害死所有人的
Mom!
妈妈
This this is war.
这是战争
漫威影业出品
翻译 异人草 时间轴 信徒 后期 瓜瓜 校对 泰瑞根草 总监 米小勒
Mom!
妈妈
What happened?
怎么回事
Gonzales... he... he said that we were...
冈萨雷斯 他说我们是...
That inhumans should be exterminated.
他说异人族该被消灭
He had a gun.
他有枪
No, stay with me, please.
不 留在我身边
Gordon will take care of him.
戈登会处理他的
Get everyone to safety.
带大家去安全的地方
Everyone, this way!
大家跟我走
Let me take a look at that.
让我看看吧
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s done enough.
神盾局做的够多了
We have our own doctors. I'll be fine in time.
我们自己有医生 我会好起来的
Right now we have more pressing concerns.
现在 我们有更紧急的事要操心
You should get out of here.
你走吧
What about you?
那你呢
I...
Come on.
走吧
Have you had any contact with Bobbi?
你跟芭比有联络吗
Her quinjet still hasn't arrived,
她的昆式战斗机还是没到
and she's not answering communications.
而且她也不回应通讯
How's Skye?
斯凯怎么样了
Disappointed that you aren't the one meeting with her mother.
对不是你来跟她妈妈见面很是失望
Agent May.
梅特工
Sir, there's been gunfire.
长官 发生了交火
Skye's mother's been shot, allegedly by Gonzales.
斯凯的母亲中枪 据称是冈萨雷斯干的
I'm afraid it's going to get worse.
恐怕事态还会恶化
What about Gonzales? Where's he?
那冈萨雷斯呢 他人呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Got what he always wanted.
他得到他一直想要的了
No. He wouldn't do that.
不 他不会那么做的
It has to be something else.
一定有别的原因
Find Gonzales. Get everyone out.
找到冈萨雷斯 让大家撤走
I don't want to escalate the situation
不要升级局势
till we find out what we're dealing with.
先查清情况
Have all three birds ready to fly the second I return.
准备好三架飞机 我一回来马上升空
He may be a part of it.
他可能也参与了
Make sure he's secured.
一定看好他
Agent May wants all quinjets ready for evacuation.
梅特工要求所有昆式战斗机准备撤退
- Prep for takeoff. - Something's happening.
-准备起飞 -有情况
The teleporter's moving.
瞬移者在移动
We need to get you to the doctors.
我们得带你去找医生
Okay.
Come on! Help me!
来 帮我
Why would you let them do this to us?
你为什么要让他们这样对我们
I thought you were on our side.
我以为你是我们这边的
I am. I-I had no idea, I swear.
我是啊 我根本不知道 我发誓
Jiaying, I'm here.
嘉颖 我来了
We got to get you out of here.
我们得带你离开
Skye, stop!
斯凯 住手
What have you done?
你干了什么
That's what we're trying to figure out,
我们正想搞明白呢
but you need to stand down.
但你得收手了
Stand down?
收手
After Gonzales just shot my mom and declared war on us?
冈萨雷斯开枪打伤了我妈妈 都向我们宣战了
You're the one who needs to stand down.
是你该收手才对
I need to see Gonzales.
我得见到冈萨雷斯
Where is he? We can fix this.
他在哪 我们还能补救
It's too late to fix this.
已经太迟了
Now take your men and get the hell out of here.
带上你的人走吧
Not until I see Gonzales.
我得先见到冈萨雷斯
I don't want to hurt you!
我不想伤害你
You won't.
你伤不到
Stop wasting time, Skye. Help me fix this.
别再浪费时间了 斯凯 帮我挽救局面吧
I'm sorry, May. You're not welcome here.
对不起 梅 这里不欢迎你
And my brother's been on me for years...
我兄弟跟我念叨好几年了
wants us to motorcycle down to Baja.
要跟我一起骑摩托去巴哈
Beaches and desert... you'll get bored.
海滩沙漠 你会无聊的
Truthfully, bored would be a nice change of pace.
老实说 换换节奏 无聊一把也好
So...There's nothing I can say?
那么 我没法劝你了吗
To change my mind? No.
改变我的主意吗 别想了
I just need some time to figure out my next move.
我就是需要点时间计划下一步
Harris, what happened?
哈里斯 怎么回事
- Gonzales is dead. - What? When?
-冈萨雷斯死了 -什么 什么时候
At the sit-down. That's what people are saying.
据称是在面谈的时候
We're waiting on orders.
我们还在等命令
*I'm half-crazy*
*我已半疯*
Jemma, do we have confirmation on who actually fired the missile?
珍玛 是否能确定是谁发射了导弹
*All for the love of you*
*爱你如痴*
No, sir, we're still sorting out what happened
不能 长官 我们还在试图搞清
with that quinjet.
那架昆式战斗机是怎么回事
Our priority was to get all S.H.I.E.L.D. personnel out safely.
我们的重点目标本是安全撤离所有神盾局人员
Was there any resistance to that from the locals?
遇到对方的阻力了吗
No, they seemed as keen on leaving as we were...
没有 他们似乎跟我们一样迫切想逃走
perhaps retreating to shelters or bunkers.
大概是想退入避难所或地堡
Or they evacuated.
或者是撤离了
We know they have a powered way out.
我们知道他们有异能人士可以进行撤离
May.
- Where's Skye? - How are you feeling?
-斯凯呢 -你感觉怎么样了
I have a headache, and I asked a question.
我头疼 还问了问题
None of this would have happened if Gonzales hadn't attacked.
如果不是冈萨雷斯伤人 也不会如此
You can't actually believe he would do something like this.
你不会真相信他会做出这种事吧
Oh, no, Gonzales would never attack a base unprovoked.
是啊 冈萨雷斯绝不会无故攻击一个基地的
- Robert did not do this. - How can you be sure?
-罗伯特没那么做 -你怎么能确定
Because he went to great lengths
因为他费心让我
for me to get a gift for Jiaying, a peace offering.
找一份礼物给嘉颖 以示友好
I agree. Gonzales was smarter than this.
是啊 冈萨雷斯没这么蠢
It's too sloppy.
这太大意了
I recommend we respond with a strong show of force.
我建议我们做出强力回应
I have no intention of starting a war
我绝不想没搞清状况
before I understand the situation.
就挑起战争
Agent Weaver, you're now the highest-ranking officer on the carrier.
韦弗特工 你现在是母舰上的最高长官了
I want you to head back there and await further instructions.
你赶回去 等待进一步指令
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I don't believe that Skye would turn against us.
真不敢相信斯凯会跟我们反目
You didn't see her fight me.
你是没见到她打我
Her mother had just been shot.
她母亲刚刚中了枪
I can believe she's confused.
我想她一定很糊涂
No more than the rest of us.
我们也糊涂
Why invite S.H.I.E.L.D. only to attack?
为什么找神盾局过去却发动袭击呢
I don't know, but maybe their peace offering over there does.
不知道 但他们的示好礼物或许知道
*But you'll look sweet*
*但你如此可人*
*Upon the seat of a bicycle made for two*
*坐在双人自行车上*
I thought that with her healing powers, the pain...
我以为她有愈合能力 就不会...
Wouldn't be there? No such luck.
疼了吗 没这种好事
Her gift can heal the tissue damage with time,
她的异能让她可以慢慢愈合受创组织
but she feels all of it.
但疼痛不会少一分一毫
Does she need any blood?
她需要输血吗
I can... I-I can donate or... or what...
我可以献血什么的
I think you've helped enough.
我觉得你已经帮够了
What is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means Jiaying was right...
意思是 嘉颖说对了
S.H.I.E.L.D. couldn't be trusted.
神盾局不值得信任
But you convinced her otherwise. Why?
但你却说服了她 为什么
You think I knew about any of this?
你以为我知道会这样吗
Lincoln. Skye.
林肯 斯凯
I never meant for this to happen... I swear.
我根本没想到事情会这样 我发誓
I should have been more careful.
是我该更小心一些的
S.H.I.E.L.D. has done this before.
神盾局以前也使过这招
I hoped they had changed.
我还希望他们已经变了
Skye feels as betrayed as we do, Lincoln...
斯凯和我们一样觉得遭到了背叛 林肯
maybe more.
或许更甚
I don't think we know the full story.
我觉得我们还不了解完整的情况
- Coulson wouldn't do any... I can't do this right now.
-科尔森不会那么做的 -我现在没法跟你争
I'd like everyone to leave.
请大家先出去吧
I need rest if I'm going to heal.
我要愈伤 就得好好休息
Her phone's not picking up... not even voicemail.
她不接电话 语音信箱也不听
Flight records suggest that Bobbi's quinjet left
飞行记录显示芭比的昆式战斗机
before the other three.
是提前于其他三架走的
There's no indication of a crash. The transponder's offline.
没有坠机迹象 应答机下线了
Uh, it's possible that somebody disconnected it, though.
不过可能是有人切断了
Forget about the plane. Can you pull up the...
别管飞机了 你能调出...
Footage from Bobbi, of the base...
芭比在基地的录像
...before she left... good idea.
出发前的 好主意
You know, I am capable of finishing my own...
你知道我自己说得完...
Sentences.
Yes, you are. I'm sorry.
当然 抱歉了
You knew, didn't you?
你早知道的吧
Your visions... you saw fire, destruction.
你看到的预兆 你看到了火光 毁灭
You knew it would all fall apart.
你知道会谈崩的
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Everyone thinks flowers are so delicate.
人人都觉得花很纤弱
They really are quite resilient.
但其实他们生命力很强
I'm not here to talk botany.
我不是来跟你聊植物学的
No, you're here to ask questions about what's gonna happen next.
你是来问接下来会如何的
Yes.
Well, that's the tragedy.
悲剧就在这里
Because even if I were inclined to tell you,
因为即使我想告诉你
you wouldn't believe me, not with our history.
你也不会信的 就凭我们的过去
Forget history... I don't care about the past. Just...
别管过去了 我不在乎过去如何
Well, you should,
你该在乎
because the past and the future are intertwined, just like us.
因为过去和未来是交织的 如我们一样
Our paths have been intertwined since before we even met,
我们还未见面时 我们的过去就交织在一起
and I'm not talking about DNA.
我不是指遗传
You and I have spent our entire lives searching for our destiny,
你我都穷极一生寻找命运归属
and I finally have the answer.
我终于得到答案了
I had a vision today, and it revealed the truth.
我今天看到了一个预兆 它揭示了真相
I've seen it.
我已经看到了
Tell me.
告诉我
- You wouldn't believe me. - Raina.
-你不会信的 -蕾娜
It is the thorn that protects the rose.
刺保护了玫瑰
Or, in this case, the daisy.
不过就你而言 是雏菊[黛西]
Please, stop with the metaphors.
别再打比方了
It's not a metaphor.
不是比方
That's the irony.
讽刺的就在这里
My true purpose, my...destiny
我真正的使命 我的命运
Is to help you become...
是帮你成为
What you're supposed to be.
你该成为的人
Why the hell did I even come here?
我为什么要来啊
Because you want answers.
因为你需要答案
You're just not willing to hear them.
你只是不愿听
In fact, we'll never speak to each other again.
事实上 我们不会再有机会说话了
But...You'll see.
你会明白的
Your mother isn't leading our people...
你母亲不是在领导我们族人
She's misleading them.
她在误导他们
It's you who are destined to lead.
命中注定的领袖是你
Even in the darkness, you'll see the truth.
即便在黑暗中 你也会看清真相
The evacuation?
撤离如何了
I've taken everyone that needed protection back to their homes.
我已经将需要保护的人都送回家了
The rest await your orders.
其他人在等待你的命令
I'm confident Lincoln will fight with us, as well,
到了关键时候 林肯肯定也会
when the time comes.
跟我们并肩作战
He's convinced S.H.I.E.L.D. is the threat.
他坚信神盾局是个威胁
That's true of everyone.
人人都这么认为
Your plan worked.
你的计划奏效了
They're all willing to fight because S.H.I.E.L.D. attacked.
因为神盾局的攻击 他们都愿意作战
What about your daughter?
你女儿呢
I'm hopeful she'll do the right thing.
我相信她会做出正确的选择
We've gone to great lengths to ensure it.
我们为确保这一点下了很大气力
First, I need to get better. I need to heal.
首先 我得好起来 我得愈伤
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
You want to tell me what you're really doing here?
要告诉我你究竟来这儿做什么吗
Sure.
当然
I'm a present, a gift horse...
我是件礼物 礼物马
a peace offering from my family.
来自我们家的示好礼物
I'm also an excellent shanghai rummy partner.
我拉米纸牌打得也很好
Sir, I'm worried he's more of a Trojan Horse.
长官 我担心他是特洛伊木马
I believe Cal took these before he was handed over to us.
我认为卡尔被移交过来之前服用了这个
- I'm going to analyze them in the lab. - Go.
-我要去实验室分析一下 -去吧
Have we lost Skye?
我们失去斯凯了吗
We didn't lose Skye. She chose.
我们没有失去斯凯 是她做出了选择
Okay, that's May.
这是梅
Yeah, and that's the woman
嗯 那是曾把我的
that once set my 1967 convertible GTO on fire.
1967年款敞篷GTO点着的女人
The question on the table is not who, but where.
问题不在于人 在于地点
No, that's what I'm saying.
不 重点就在这里
Facial recognition tag this footage from 10 minutes later.
面部识别软件标识这段录像是在10分钟后
See. That's May leaving the base again.
看到没 梅又一次离开了基地
It's Agent 33.
那是33号特工
What would she want with Bobbi?
她为什么要劫走芭比
You know why you're here, but I want to hear you say it.
你知道自己为什么在这里 但我想听你说出口
Sure, I'm here because you're a twisted psychopath, and once...
好啊 我在这儿 是因为你是个变态疯子...
Wrong answer.
答错了
Shouldn't waste your energy, baby.
你真不该浪费精力 亲爱的
We'll stay here as long as it takes.
我们就一直待在这里 慢慢等
We'll get her to admit what she did to you.
我们会让她承认她对你做了什么
Sunil Bakshi gave up some surprising information
我们跟苏尼尔·巴克希了结旧恨的时候
when we were finding closure with him.
他交待了一些令人惊讶的情报
He said that you knowingly handed Agent Kara Palamas over to Hydra,
他说你有意把卡拉·帕拉马斯特工交给了九头蛇
that you are the reason she suffered months of torture
她被敌人折磨了几个月 被精神控制
and mind control at the hands of her enemy.
都是因为你
You are here to confess that truth,
你是来交待事实的
to give Kara the closure she needs to move on...
让卡拉得到她需要的了结 好向前看
to heal, the way I've healed.
好愈合心伤 就像我那样
Good luck with that.
祝你好运了
It's not luck that's gonna help us.
会帮助我们的不是运气
Kara tells me you don't like needles.
卡拉跟我说你不喜欢针
How are you even up?
你怎么还能起来
A skilled doctor, the generosity of others.
医生医术好 加上别人慷慨相助
Honestly, having you here is the best medicine I could hope for.
老实说 有你在 就是最好的良药了
Okay, but I've been shot before, a-and this I-is...
好吧 但我也中过枪 这...
Inhuman?
异于人类吗
What's wrong?
有什么不对吗
Everything.
什么都不对
S.H.I.E.L.D. attacking, you getting shot,
神盾局发动攻击 你被射伤
Me fighting May, the threat of more people dying...
我跟梅对打 更多人可能死去的威胁
this is way up there on one of the worst days ever.
这简直是最糟糕的一天了
And I talked to Raina.
我跟蕾娜聊过了
She warned that bad things are gonna happen.
她曾警告我们会发生坏事
I was hoping she'd have answers.
我本希望她能给我答案
Thought you didn't trust her.
你不是不信任她吗
I don't, and I shouldn't have gone.
的确 我也不该去
She's full of lies, and she'll never change.
她满口谎言 她真是不知悔改
We have more pressing work...
我们还有更紧急的事
the safety of our people.
要确保族人的安全
How? S.H.I.E.L.D. can find us anywhere.
怎么做 我们去哪里都会被神盾局找到
Which is why we have to stop hiding and fight.
所以我们不能再躲了 得起来战斗
You want to take the battle to S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你要去跟神盾局作战吗
You've seen more clearly than anyone
你比其他人都更清楚地见识了
how they treat people who are different, who have gifts.
他们是如何对待特别的人 异能人士
I know, but to...
是啊 但是...
If our people are ever going to be safe,
如果我们的族人想获得安全
I need you standing by my side.
我需要你站在我这边
I know it's a lot to ask, and there's little time.
我知道这要求很高 而且时间也很紧
Bring this back to me if you decide to join our fight.
如果你决定加入我们的战斗 就把这个再拿给我
Skye's mother orchestrated the whole thing.
斯凯的母亲操纵了一切
It was a performance.
是一场表演
The quinjet they stole only fired on the one building.
他们偷的昆式战斗机只向一栋楼发射了导弹
- Nobody got hurt. - Except commander Gonzales.
-无人伤亡 -除了冈萨雷斯指挥官
It either killed him
他要么因此而死
or destroyed any evidence of foul play against him.
要么也销毁了一切不利证据
If it's theater, it worked.
如果是一出戏 那效果很好
Every inhuman up there believes
那里的异人族都坚信
that S.H.I.E.L.D. attacked their leader and declared war.
是神盾局攻击了他们的首领 向他们宣了战
Including Skye.
包括斯凯
Then mark that down as the second time S.H.I.E.L.D. got played today.
那神盾局今天是第二次被人耍了
Figured out what happened to Agent Morse.
我们知道莫尔斯特工是怎么回事了
She left on a quinjet with...you.
她跟你一起上了一架昆式战斗机
I didn't leave with Bobbi. That's...
我没跟芭比一起离开 那是...
Agent 33.
33号特工
She killed her guard,
她杀了守卫
stashed him under a blanket in vault C,
把他藏在地下室C的毛毯下面
then boarded a quinjet posing as May.
然后装成梅上了一架昆式战斗机
But why? I don't understand.
但是为什么呢 我不明白
The quinjet's transponder went dark outside Aranda de Duero in Spain.
机上的应答机在西班牙杜埃罗河畔阿兰达掉了线
I'm gonna need a pilot.
我需要一名飞行员
With pleasure.
乐意效劳
This reeks of Ward.
肯定是沃德的计划
He left Agent 33 here for this very purpose.
他留下33号特工就是为了这个目的
But why take Bob? Did she have a history with him?
但为什么带走芭比 她跟他有什么过往吗
Not that I know of, but Ward's logic is rarely logical.
据我所知没有 但跟沃德这人没处讲理
There's a piece we don't understand yet.
我们还有不知道的事情
There's a piece that Ward doesn't understand.
是沃德不知道厉害
When I find him, I'm going to kill him.
等我找到他 我会杀了他的
Glad we're on the same page.
幸好我们看法一致
Any agent worth their salt
所有够资格的特工
adjusts to pain... can push it away.
都适应痛苦 能把痛苦推开
So I took a different approach...
所以 我采取了另一种策略
Paralytic combined with an anesthetic.
麻痹剂和麻醉剂相结合
You can't fight what's happening,
你无法抵抗
nor can you feel any of the pain...yet.
一时间也感觉不到任何痛苦
Crazy, huh?
很疯狂吧
Now, in a little while, the drug will turn off.
再过一会儿 药效就会过去
Everything you're not feeling will,
你现在感受不到的一切
mnh, flood in at once.
都会瞬间涌入
It's how I felt after the mind control was removed.
我的精神控制失效后就是这个感觉
I remembered every terrible thing they did to me.
我记起了他们对我做的每一件坏事
Now, we can avoid all that pain if you cooperate.
如果你配合 就能避免这一切的痛苦
Admit your sins.
承认你的罪过
What happened to you was a tragedy.
你遭遇的事的确很悲剧
Not good enough.
不够好
I had to make a choice when I was inside Hydra...
我打入九头蛇时 不得不做出决断
protect my cover
维持我的卧底身份
by giving them a S.H.I.E.L.D. safe house that might be occupied
供出一间可能有人的神盾局安全屋
or blow my cover
或者暴露身份
and lose intel that I knew for a fact
错失我确定会害死
would get two dozen S.H.I.E.L.D. agents killed.
二十多个神盾局特工的情报
So you did sell me out.
那么你的确出卖了我
I'm sorry you were in that safe house,
很抱歉你当时在那间安全屋
but I did the right thing.
但我做的没错
The lives of the many outweigh the life of one.
多数人的生命重于一个人的安危
You... you swore to the same ideal
你加入神盾局的时候
when you signed to S.H.I.E.L.D.
也发誓秉承这样的理念
That's your apology?
这就是你的道歉吗
I'll go one better.
我再说个更好的
If I ever apologize or beg for mercy while you torture me,
如果你折磨我的时候 我道歉或求饶了
know that I don't mean a word of it... not a word.
你要知道我绝不是真心的
I made a hard call.
我做出了艰难的决定
I'd make the same one again right now.
我现在也愿做出同样的决定
They destroyed the device we used to track the teleporter.
他们毁了我们用来追踪瞬移者的设备
Not knowing their next move is exactly why
我们不知道他们下一步会如何
S.H.I.E.L.D. needs to end this before it goes any further.
所以神盾局必须在事态恶化前结束一切
I agree that losing the tracking device is a big setback.
失去追踪设备的确是很大的挫败
Satellite imaging suggests their compound's been all but deserted.
卫星图像显示他们的基地已经被遗弃
Doesn't mean we can't strike.
那我们还是可以发起攻击
Until I know more, I won't be forced into action.
除非我了解更多情况 我不会被迫采取行动
We may still have assets in there.
他们之中可能还有我们的人
Agent Skye? She could expose us.
斯凯特工吗 她或许会暴露我们
She knows every S.H.I.E.L.D. procedure.
她了解神盾局的所有规程
You're gambling with our lives because of one agent.
你在为一个特工拿我们的性命赌博
The security of S.H.I.E.L.D. far outweighs the safety of Skye.
神盾局的安全远远重于斯凯的安全
It's not her safety... it's her usefulness.
不在于她的安全 是她的价值
Mack, I thought you left.
迈克 我以为你已经走了
I did, but with Gonzales dead,
是啊 但冈萨雷斯死了
I need to see this settled first.
我要先看到此事了结
So, you agree we should attack?
你也认为我们该进攻吗
No. I agree it needs to be settled.
不 我认为这事需要了结
I'm not sure whether I'm happier you haven't left yet
不知道哪样更让我开心 你还没走
or that you agree with me for once.
还是你可算同意我一回了
I understand Skye could be a threat,
我知道斯凯可能是个威胁
But she's also our best bet for resolution.
但她也是我们解决问题的最佳机会
I have her father here.
她父亲在我手上
Give me a few hours to gather more information.
给我几小时进一步收集情报
Three hours.
三小时
We'll continue gathering intel on this side.
我们这边也会继续收集情报
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Only time will tell.
只能走着瞧了
What about the alien thing in the cargo hold?
货舱里的外星物件呢
Could be what this is all about.
或许他们就是为了这个
I've already doubled the guard.
我已经把守卫翻倍了
You used to be chief engineer.
你以前是轮机长
If you're sticking around, make yourself useful.
如果你要留下 就干点实事
This ship needs to be battle ready.
这艘母舰需要做好战斗准备
I'm not a polar bear, Phil.
我可不是北极熊 菲尔
So why is it colder than bloody blue hell down here, huh?
这里为什么这么冷
And, uh, what's with the, uh... the doodad on my wrist, huh?
还有我手腕上这玩意是怎么回事
That doodad monitors your vitals.
那玩意监控你的身体体征
I'll get you another blanket if you'd like,
你如果需要我可以给你加条毯子
or maybe some hot cocoa.
或者热可可
Are you mocking me?
你在嘲笑我吗
Torturing me after I willingly turned myself in?
我自愿自首 你却折磨我
Torture isn't my thing, Cal,
我不喜欢折磨人 卡尔
and surrender doesn't really seem like yours.
你也不像喜欢投降的人
Why did Jiaying send you?
嘉颖为什么派你来
Do you have children, Phil?
你有孩子吗 菲尔
I do not.
没有
Well, then, you'll never understand
那你是不会理解
what a father will do for his child...
父亲愿为孩子做出什么的
Never imagine my pain when S.H.I.E.L.D. stole my daughter.
也无法想象我女儿被神盾局偷走时我的痛苦
We've been over this. It wasn't S.H.I.E.L.D.... It was Hydra.
我们说过了 那不是神盾局 是九头蛇
and didn't you get your vengeance back in the day?
而且你不是早复过仇了吗
My understanding is you single-handedly killed a whole lot of people.
据我所知 你一个人杀了好多人呢
I suppose that's true.
这也是
I'm curious how you did it.
我很想知道你是怎么杀人的
With style.
很有风格
Tell me you figured out what drugs Cal took,
告诉我你已经知道卡尔用了什么药了
because my gut's saying everything ever made.
因为我觉得他是嗑大了
I haven't fully sequenced the formula yet,
我还未完全破解配方
if only for the multitude of trace drugs found,
找到的微量药物实在太多
but my initial list includes anabolic-androgenic steroids,
但初步列出的单子包括合成雄激素类固醇
a liver enzyme blocker, various metabolic enhancers,
肝脏酶阻滞剂 各种代谢促进剂
methamphetamines,
脱氧麻黄碱[中枢兴奋剂]
what appears to be gorilla testosterone,
貌似还有大猩猩睾酮
and... no lie... a drop of peppermint.
还有 不骗你的 一滴薄荷
I think it's an ill-conceived attempt at super strength.
我觉得是想获得超级神力 不太成功
Other than Cap, every attempt has been ill-conceived.
除了队长 其他人的尝试都不成功
Will he survive it?
他会没事吗
A single vial would send any normal man to the hospital.
一小瓶就足以让正常人进医院了
Skye's father took three.
斯凯的父亲用了三瓶
He should be dead.
他应该死了才对
It's happening. She feels it.
开始了 她有感觉了
Once she understands your pain,
等她理解了你的痛苦
we can all move past this unpleasantness.
我们也能放下这些不快
Don't you see what's happening?
你看不出是怎么回事吗
He's molding you... the way that Bakshi molded you.
他在塑造你 就像巴克希那样
The circle never ends.
这循环不会完了
You left her for dead.
你不管她死活
I'm helping her heal...
我在帮她愈合
from wounds you inflicted.
愈合你留下的伤口
Then take her to Hawaii.
那就带她去夏威夷吧
Do you think it'll end with me?
你觉得到我这儿就完了吗
There's always someone else to blame.
还会有其他该责怪的人
You're wrong.
你错了
I bet he started you off easy... symbolic target...
他开始肯定给你简单的 象征性的目标
maybe the doctor who made your mask.
或许是给你做面具的博士
Ward probably started off easy, too.
沃德大概也是从简单的开始
You're right.
是啊
It was his dog.
是他的狗
Garrett made him kill his dog.
加勒特逼他杀了他的狗
I know what you're doing, Agent Morse,
我知道你想干什么 莫尔斯特工
and it's not going to work.
不会有用的
Grant's already told me everything...
格兰特已经告诉了我一切
everything... about his abusive family,
一切 他虐待狂的家庭
about John Garrett,
约翰·加勒特
about having to kill victoria hand.
杀维多利亚·汉德
But in the end, he overcame his family
但最终 他战胜了他家人
and the pain Garrett put him through.
克服了加勒特给他的痛苦
He remade himself.
他重塑了自己
It's why I love him...
所以我才爱他
...And why no matter what he does,
所以不管他做什么
I will always stand with Ward.
我都永远会站在沃德这边
Thank you for meeting me, Raina.
谢谢你来见我 蕾娜
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何了
Stronger.
好点了
I should have listened to your warning about S.H.I.E.L.D.
我该听从你对神盾局的警告的
I hadn't foreseen you getting attacked.
我并未看到你受攻击的预兆
I would have told you.
否则我一定会说的
These are dangerous days.
如今很危险
I'm grateful for your visions.
幸好有你能看到预兆
You'll be a valuable adviser.
你会是很有价值的顾问
Adviser.
顾问
Growing up, my dream was to lead the inhumans.
我小时候 一直梦想领导异人族
Life is rarely what we dream.
生活很少如我们所愿
I've learned that more painfully than most.
我比大部分人都更痛苦地明白了这一点
And now I've come to accept it.
现在我接受现实了
It is not for me to lead, but to illuminate.
我的命运不是领导 而是启迪
I've seen the future... And your plan.
我看见了未来 和你的计划
Does it succeed?
我成功了吗
There's only one thing that can save the inhumans
只有一样东西能避免异人族
from death and destruction.
遭遇死亡和毁灭
And it is neither you nor I.
既不是你 也不是我
It's Skye.
是斯凯
I've considered killing her and you... running from my fate.
我考虑过杀了你们 逃避我的命运
But then, I realized...
但后来 我意识到
what my grandmother used to say...
我祖母以前曾说
That one day, I would be an angel.
有一天 我会成为天使
And I realized her words have come true.
我意识到 她的话已经成真
I am not a monster.
我不是个恶魔
I am an angel.
我是个天使
I'm finally what I'm meant to be.
我终于实现了命运
I'm happy to hear you say that.
很高兴你这么说
Angels are guardians, Jiaying,
天使是护卫 嘉颖
but they're also heralds, sent to reveal the truth.
但他们也是被派来宣告真相的先驱
And that is my purpose.
这正是我的使命
I'm here to show the inhumans exactly what you are.
我要让异人族知道你究竟是什么样的人
Even in the darkness, they will see the truth.
即便在黑暗里 他们也会看清真相
No. They won't.
不 他们不会的
What did you do?
你做了什么
- How could you? - She threatened me.
-你怎么能这样 -她威胁我
You tried to warn me,
你警告过我
but I didn't listen until it was almost too late.
但我没听 差点就太晚了
She knew I would see this. She said as much.
她知道我会看到的 她就是这么说的
She saw who you really are, so you killed her.
她看清了你真实的面目 于是你杀了她
Everything I've done,
我做的一切
everything I will do is for the protection of our people.
我将做的一切都是为了保护我们族人
You killed Gonzales.
你杀了冈萨雷斯
You want a war.
你就想挑起战争
War was inevitable.
战争本就不可避免
I struck first so we would have the advantage.
我先出手 是为了占上风
He came to make peace.
他是来求和的
Peace?
和平
I built this community in the middle of nowhere
我在荒野之中建立了这个社区
so we would be left in peace.
就为了能获得安宁
Yet, S.H.I.E.L.D. found us.
但神盾局还是找到了我们
No matter where we go or what we do, they will hunt us down.
不管我们去哪 做什么 他们都会找到我们
If we are to survive,
我们如果想存活下去
S.H.I.E.L.D. must be destroyed.
就必须摧毁神盾局
What are you planning?
你计划做什么
I am planning for our future... your future.
我计划的是我们的未来 你的未来
Daisy, I won't live forever,
黛西 我不会永远活下去
and when I'm gone, you must lead these people...
等我死了 你必须来领导我们族人
protect them as I have done.
像我那样保护他们
Protect them? You killed Raina.
保护他们 你杀了蕾娜
You are leading them into a war.
你在把他们引入战争
If they need protection, it is from you!
如果他们需要保护 也是提防你
I'm sorry you feel that way.
很抱歉你这么看
Restrain her. Take her with you.
控制住她 你带她走
When this is done, hopefully she'll understand.
希望等一切结束 她会理解
And dispose of Raina's body.
处理掉蕾娜的尸体
What is her plan?
她有什么计划
Could... could I get a glass of that water?
能给我杯水吗
May I have another one to drink?
能再给我一杯让我喝吗
That depends on your cooperation.
那要看你配不配合了
They just want to live in peace.
他们只想安宁生活
Is that such a crime?
这有那么大的过错吗
Your wife assassinated a high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. officer,
你妻子刺杀了一名神盾局的高官
then staged it to look like we attacked them.
然后布局装作是我们攻击了他们的样子
Wake up, Cal.
醒醒吧 卡尔
She's trying to start a war,
她是想发动战争
and your daughter's gonna be caught in the middle of it.
而你女儿会被卷入其中
I don't believe you.
我不信
Neither of us would ever do anything to hurt our daughter.
我们两个绝不会伤害我们女儿的
No. But you'd do anything to protect her.
是啊 但你会尽一切保护她
Look at yourself.
看看你自己
Whatever was in these... it's killing you.
不管这里面有什么 你深受其害
Was getting rid of you part of her peace plan?
摆脱你也是她和平计划的一部分吗
You got it all wrong, Phil.
你错了 菲尔
That little concoction is my own special formula.
那东西是我自己调制的
I took it of my own free will.
我是自愿服用的
You see, when my Daisy was stolen,
我的黛西被偷走时
I wasn't strong enough to protect her,
我凭一己之力不足以保护她
so I started experimenting.
于是我就开始做实验
If I wasn't born with inhuman powers,
如果我生来没有异人族的神力
then I would make my own.
那我就自己创造
Best-laid plans. C'est la vie.
计划再好也百密一疏 人生就是如此
I never got it quite right... always missing something.
我总是调不对 总是缺点什么
Highly unstable.
十分不稳定
Made me a little moody.
让我脾气有点差
Could it kill me? Sure.
它能害死我吗 当然了
But it was worth the risk.
但这险值得冒
You're here to take out some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
你是来干掉神盾局特工的
No.
I'm here to take out as many as I can.
我是来尽我所能干掉你们的人的
西班牙 杜埃罗河畔阿兰达
At least they didn't crash.
至少她们没坠机
Maybe they both just needed a holiday.
或许她俩都需要度个假
Bobbi always liked Spain.
芭比一向喜欢西班牙
Probably sitting on a beach,
大概坐在海滩上
telling 33 what a lousy husband I was.
跟33号数落我这个前夫呢
I did have my faults.
我的确做错过一些事
Hunter.
亨特
That's my Bob.
这才是我的芭比
Never goes down without a fight.
绝不会束手就擒
What the hell does Ward want with her?
沃德抓她究竟是为什么
No idea.
不知道
But if anyone can handle him, it's Bobbi.
但如果说有谁能对付他 也是芭比
Gonna be a long night.
今晚会很漫长
I knew you'd be tough.
我就知道你很坚强
Coulson's got a good eye for talent,
科尔森慧眼识人
though he's a little blind when it comes to spies in his own house.
就是不会分辨自己人里的间谍
You know, you and I are a lot alike,
我们还有几分相像呢
Both of us living one life on the outside.
我们都过着双重生活 表面一套
But who we really are...
但内心真实的自己
we keep that buried deep inside...
都被我们埋得很深
where no one can ever find it.
没人找得到
That's why Coulson never saw us coming.
所以科尔森才没预料到我们的反目
That's why you never saw me coming.
所以你也没预料到我
Where's Kara?
卡拉呢
Sleeping.
睡觉呢
Oh, but don't worry... I can go all night.
别担心 我能收拾你一整晚
I need you to help me help her.
我需要你帮我帮她
Kara needs closure.
卡拉需要了结
Admit that you betrayed her, and we can end this.
承认你背叛了她 我们就能结束这一切
You're such a hypocrite.
你真是个伪君子
You say I betrayed her?
你说我背叛了她
You betrayed your entire team.
你背叛了你整个队伍
How many people who trusted you have died?
多少信任你的人死去了
See, I've seen the real Grant Ward,
我见识过真正的格兰特·沃德
the one buried deep inside.
深埋起来的那个
He's a coward who always has an excuse
他是总给自己找借口
or someone else to blame.
总怪别人的懦夫
You don't know me.
你根本不理解我
Sure, I do.
我了解
Is there anything you'd like to say to Kara?
你要跟卡拉说什么吗
Yeah.
I'd do it all again.
我不后悔
This isn't right.
这样不对
I'm not feeling it.
我感觉不对
She doesn't care if she dies, and...
她根本不在乎自己的死活
She's not sorry.
她也不觉得抱歉
It's okay, baby.
没事 亲爱的
I know what to do.
我知道怎么办
Hey, Mack, everything checking out?
迈克 一切都没问题吧
What can I say? I do good work.
没办法 我就这么厉害
I'm headed down to machine room two to run a systems test.
我这就去2号机房 测试系统
Copy that. Keep me posted.
收到 有情况通知我
Where are the others?
其他人呢
Already in their places.
已经就位了
If you hurt anyone here, Daisy will never forgive you.
如果你伤害这里的人 黛西是不会原谅你的
Stop calling her that!
别那么叫她
Sorry. I thought th... never mind.
抱歉 我以为...算了
"Daisy" to me and her mother... not you, not anyone else.
她对我和她母亲是"黛西" 不是你和其他人
Fair enough, but my point is
好吧 但我要说的是
she's been led to believe that you're a monster.
她认为你是个恶魔
Innuendos! Lies!
影射 谎言
Well, you did wipe out an entire village.
你杀光了一村子的人啊
They were trying to hide her from me!
他们想把她藏起来 不让我见她
It was Jiaying's idea to destroy that village, wasn't it?
毁掉那个村子是嘉颖的主意吧
Just like this was her idea.
就像这事也是她的主意
She told you to take this. She didn't care if it killed you.
她叫你服用这个 她才不在乎你是否会因此而死
She's using you to do her dirty work.
她是在利用你替她下手
No! No! More lies!
不不 又撒谎
You've always done her dirty work. She's the real monster.
你一向替她下手 她才是恶魔
She's not like me.
她跟我不一样
No. She's worse.
对 她更糟
She's not a monster!
她不是恶魔
Clear.
离手
- No response. - We can't lose him.
-没反应 -我们不能失去他
I thought you said he wanted to kill us.
你不是说他想杀了我们
He's Skye's father. We have to try.
他是斯凯的父亲 我们得尽力
I'm doing what I can.
我在尽力了
Get me an adrenaline injector, one milligram.
给我一支肾上腺素注射器 1毫克
Fitz, I need it now.
菲兹 快点
You were looking for a monster?
你是想找恶魔吗
This is what I was missing.
原来缺的是这个啊
Cal.
卡尔
Cal, listen to me.
卡尔 听我说
Cal, I can take you to Daisy, but you need to calm down.
卡尔 我可以带你去见黛西 但你得冷静下来
This is me calm, Phil.
我很冷静了 菲尔
Fitz, I'm open to suggestions.
菲兹 有什么主意没有
Icers are a good start.
先试试冰冻枪吧
Agreed.
Got to admit, I'm not hopeful these will do anything but piss him off.
不过 我觉得这只会进一步惹怒他
There are more lethal solutions.
有更致命的办法
Not yet. He's Skye's father... or at least, he was.
不行 他是斯凯的父亲 至少之前是
I'm hoping there's still a sliver of the man who...
我希望他还有一丝曾经的...
There goes the feeling in my legs.
这下腿没知觉了
Get out of here.
快走
- No, sir. You... - Now, go!
-不 长官 -快走
Cal.
卡尔
Phil...Time for you to go night-night.
菲尔 你该入睡了
Time for the big sleep.
长睡不醒
Time to die.
去死吧
For everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D. to die!
神盾局都要死光光
This is Jiaying's plan, not yours.
这是嘉颖的计划 不是你的
So what?
那又如何
I've always done whatever she asks.
我一向照她说的做
It makes me happy.
让我开心
It's why she loves me.
她为此爱我
Careful with her. She's unconscious, not dead.
小心点 她是昏过去了 不是死人
Just lock her up. We have to move fast.
把她关好 我们得快点行动
A day ago, I never wanted to talk to her again.
昨天 我还再也不想跟她说话了呢
Now she's all I can think about.
现在我满脑子都是她
Love's weird that way.
爱就是这么奇怪
I'm not sure it's love... more like a dance of desire,
我不知道是不是爱 更像欲望
discomfort, and unreliable feelings.
别扭和混乱感情的交汇
SIM卡已定位
Hold on. Bobbi's phone's back in service.
等等 芭比的手机又上线了
Shouldn't be too hard to trace this to a location.
这样追踪位置应该就容易了
Could be a trap.
可能是陷阱
Been there, done that.
试过了
Most of my marriage to Bobbi felt like a trap.
我跟芭比的婚姻大都感觉像是陷阱
But...we did have our good times.
但我们也有过快乐
So, you up for this?
你去吗
If it means finding Ward and putting a bullet in his head...
如果能找到沃德 一枪崩了他
I'm all in.
我绝对加入
Guess love is weird that way.
看来爱的确很奇怪
拨打 芭比
拨打 芭比
That was fast.
真快
Someone must really miss their honey bunny.
看来有人想情人了
You think he'll come for you, hmm?
你觉得他会来找你吗
Since you've shown no remorse for your sins against Kara,
鉴于你对于你对卡拉犯下的罪过毫无悔过
since you clearly have no regard for your own life...
也显然不在乎自己的性命
...We're leaving you a little present.
我们要给你留下一份礼物
First person through this door...
第一个穿过这扇门的人
...Brains everywhere.
脑浆四溅
I wonder what you'll feel
不知道你会是什么感觉
when you watch somebody else die because of what you did.
看着别人因为你做的事而死
I know what we'll feel.
我知道我们会作何感觉
Closure.
了结
Shot's fired.
交火了
Take your positions.
各就位
Let's go.
行动
Go, go, go.
上上上
We're clear.
安全
Weapons down or everybody dies.
放下武器 否则都没命
What did you do with Skye?
你把斯凯怎么了
Follow me, and I'll show you.
跟我来 我带你去看
I can't wait to get off this boat.
真等不及离开这鬼地方了
Hangar deck's ours.
机库甲板被我们拿下了
I'm headed down to secure the armory.
我下去夺下军械库
I'm also upstairs in the conference room.
我还在楼上一间会议室里
Comms are down. Engines are down.
通讯中断 引擎熄火
They've shorted out most of the electrical on the ship.
舰上大部分电子设备也被短路
They've taken both reactor compartments,
他们夺下了两个反应堆舱
the crew quarters, as well as the hangar deck.
船员舱 和机库甲板
Good god.
天呐
Get me a secure channel to Coulson at H.Q.
给我个安全频道联系总部的科尔森
- We need to warn him. - Copy that.
-我们得警告他 -收到
Do we have anybody left still fighting below?
下层还有人在抵抗吗
Director Coulson, we are under attack
科尔森局长 我们遭受了袭击
from an unknown number of gifted assailants.
袭击者人数未知 是异能人士
They have killed dozens of my men.
他们已经杀了我数十名手下
We need your help. I'm sending our...
我们需要帮助 我在给...
Jemma, run! Run!
珍玛 快跑
Yes, let's all run!
嗯 我们跑吧
Now it's just you and me.
只剩你和我了
And we're gonna talk.
我们谈谈
All clear.
安全
The ship's been taken.
母舰已经夺下了
Most of the crew have been secured on a lower deck.
大部分船员被控制在下层甲板
Anyone unaccounted for will be found on our next sweep.
下一轮清扫中会找到其他人
Now what?
现在做什么
Now...
现在
We begin.
我们开始