神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第22集: S.O.S. Part Two

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Bobbi's phone's back in service.
芭比的手机又上线了
翻译 苏小黛 香茗小焙 王大可 木浅薰 milkon 欧沈娜
Could be a trap.
可能是陷阱
First person through this door...
第一个穿过这扇门的人
...Brains everywhere.
脑浆四溅
翻译 Silence 珈美 时间轴 姜姜 林卡 后期 瓜瓜
You are leading them into a war.
你在把他们引入战争
S.H.I.E.L.D. must be destroyed.
必须摧毁神盾局
校对 苏小黛 珍玛·西蒙草 王大可 总监 米小勒
Take her with you. Restrain her.
带她走 控制住她
Director Coulson, we are under attack
科尔森局长 我们遭受了袭击
from an unknown number of gifted assailants.
袭击者人数未知 是异能人士
They have killed dozens of my men.
他们已经杀了我数十名手下
We need your help.
我们需要帮助
Now what?
现在做什么
Now...
现在
We begin.
我们开始
I believe Cal took these.
我认为卡尔服用了这个
I think it's an ill-conceived attempt at super strength.
我觉得是想获得超级神力 不太成功
Now it's just you and me.
只剩你和我了
漫威影业出品
This won't hold me for long, Phil.
这困不住我的 菲尔
It'll hold you long enough.
能困住你好一阵了
The hangar's been emptied, locked down.
机库已经清空了 完全封锁
It's just us, Cal, to have a little chat...
就咱俩了 卡尔 来谈谈心
When I get free, I will rip your voice box out of your throat!
等我出来 我要把你的喉头从喉咙里扯出来
...And try to come to our senses.
努力达成共识
Either we walk out of here together,
要么咱们一起离开这里
or not at all. You got it?
要么就谁都别想走 明白了吗
We both want the same thing.
我们的目的是一致的
What I want is to snap your spine like celery.
我只想像掰芹菜一样把你拧断
See, I don't think you really do.
我觉得你并不真想这样
Well, let's test your hypothesis.
那就测试一下你的假设吧
Oh, I think you're willing to, but want is a different thing.
我相信你会这么做 但这并非你的目的
What we both want is to protect your daughter.
我们的目的都是保护你女儿
You're a family man.
你是个顾家的男人
Who is sick of you sticking your nose in our business.
我受够了你总要插手我们的家事
It was your devotion to them that made you willing
多年前 你正是出于对她们的忠诚
to do those terrible things all those years ago, wasn't it?
才甘愿做了那么多可怕的事 不是吗
- Shut up. - Nightmarish acts of violence
-闭嘴 -那些噩梦般的暴力行径
that you didn't want to commit, did you?
其实你并不想动手 不是吗
Your wife made you do it.
是你妻子逼你的
You don't know her!
你根本不了解她
You don't know anything!
你什么都不懂
Say one more word, and I'll --
再多说一个字 我就...
I'm not saying your wife is a monster, Cal.
我并不是说你妻子是个恶魔 卡尔
I think you already know she's a monster.
我觉得这你已经知道了
What I'm saying is you're not.
我的意思是 你并非恶魔
I know you've thought so for a long time.
我知道你一直觉得自己是
But deep down, you're a good man.
但内心深处 你其实是个好人
I believe that. I do.
我对此深信不疑 真的
You got a big heart full of love.
你有一颗充满了爱的心
You wear it on your sleeve.
从你的言行就能看出来
- Skye got that from you. - Stop.
-斯凯的善良也是继承了你 -住嘴
- No. - That's right.
-够了 -没错
No, stop! Stop!
不 别说了 住嘴
You were just trying to save her, trying to please your wife.
你只是想救她 想取悦你妻子
No, I was trying to put my family back together!
不 我是想让我的家人再度团聚
I...
I reassembled her...
我重组了她
Piece by piece...
一块一块
Sewed her back up...
将她缝合起来
But she was never the same.
可她不一样了
She was out for blood.
她一心想寻仇
Before Whitehall,
在怀特霍尔之前
an elder would sacrifice themselves
每隔几十年 就会有长老
every few decades so she could live on,
牺牲自己 好让她活下去
carry on tradition.
传承传统
She would weep, scream,
她会哭喊
beg them not to.
求他们别那么做
She had a good heart, Phil.
她本有一颗善良的心 菲尔
She did.
真的
It was just...
只是她的心
torn out.
被撕开了
And she needs to take lives to heal.
她需要夺取生命来自愈
So you supplied them.
于是你就提供了那些人
Yes, a village of them.
是的 一整个村子的人
But it was never enough.
但再多的人也不够
She didn't care about human life anymore.
她不再在乎人类的生命了
Even I had to change myself to be worthy in her eyes.
就连我 也得改造自己 好对她有价值
I thought I could fix her
我以为自己可以修复她
If I could just make good on my promise.
只要我能信守自己的承诺
I promised to protect our daughter.
我承诺会保护我们的女儿
Does that include protecting your daughter from her?
也包括保护你女儿远离她吗
You know Skye now -- her compassion.
你现在了解斯凯了 她的同情心
Jiaying's out for blood,
嘉颖想付诸暴力
and there's no way in hell Skye will go along with that.
斯凯不可能听之任之的
Think about the danger that puts her in.
想想那会让她陷入怎样的险境吧
She's not my daughter, but she's as close to family as I've got,
她并非我女儿 但她对我来说与家人无异
and I will save her, no matter what the cost.
我一定要救她 不惜一切代价
Please...
求你
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
You want to lend me a hand getting these things off?
要不要搭把手 帮我把这东西弄掉
Or a face?
还是就这么看着
Mack?
迈克
Thank god. Who's with you?
谢天谢地 还有谁跟你一起
Just you and me, tremors.
就我跟你 震动女
your people just took over the ship.
你的人占领了母舰
About 100 or so prisoners. The rest are dead.
有一百来人被囚 其他人都死了
Guess they're not as harmless as you say.
看来他们不像你说的那么无害
I swear, I never meant for any of this to happen. I --
我发誓 我从没想让这种事发生
We need to stop them.
我们得阻止他们
But if you're in here, I'm guessing you figured that out already.
既然你被关这儿了 估计你已经明白了
It's my mother. She's manipulating them.
是我妈妈 她在操纵他们
Not all of these people are bad.
他们并非都是坏人
They're using their powers to kill S.H.I.E.L.D. agents,
他们在用异能屠杀神盾局特工
so I don't give a damn about intentions right now.
我才不管他们的本意是什么呢
I came here because I need your skills.
我来是因为我需要你的特长
I can't use my powers.
我没法使用我的能力
They locked these inhibitors on me.
他们用这副抑制器锁住了我
Not the skills I'm looking for.
我要的不是这个特长
Heard you have a history of hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D.
我听说你侵入过神盾局的系统
That's the fan room, down on the fourth deck.
那就是风扇房 在下面第四层甲板上
All the ship's air circulates through it.
全舰的空气循环系统都经过那里
Take a case of crystals down there.
拿一箱水晶去那里
Load the rest on the quinjet.
其它的抬上昆式战斗机
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
I disabled the communication systems,
我破坏了通讯系统
but an emergency beacon was sent out to Coulson's base.
但有一个紧急信标发向了科尔森的基地
It's hard-wired,
是硬连线的
and there's no way to cancel it without the proper code.
如果没有密码就不能关掉
Do one of you have the code?
你们谁有密码吗
I suggest you surrender peacefully.
我建议你乖乖投降
When Coulson gets the message,
等科尔森收到消息
he'll come at you with everything he has.
他会调动一切资源来对付你的
Coulson's being dealt with.
科尔森我已经另有办法对付了
I don't need you to cancel the beacon.
我不需要你关掉信标
I want you to expand it.
我要你把它的播送范围扩大
This ship and Coulson's base aren't the full extent
除了这艘母舰和科尔森的基地
of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s operations.
神盾局还有其它的指挥部
Expand the beacon. Invite them all.
将信标的播送范围扩大 把他们都请来
You want them to know we're here?
你希望他们知道我们在这里吗
We have to show them what we're capable of.
我们必须让他们看到我们的实力
It's the only way they'll ever leave us alone.
只有这样他们才不会再来打扰我们
We don't know what you're planning,
我们不知道你有什么计划
but we'll play no part in it.
但我们绝不会任你摆布的
- Hands off, you freak! - What are you doing?
-别碰我 你个怪物 -你们干什么
Let him go!
放开他
Do you like rare gems?
你喜欢罕见宝石吗
You don't think you can bribe me.
别妄想贿赂我
It's not a bribe. It's an incentive.
这可不是贿赂 这是激励手段
Expand the beacon, or there will be more.
扩大信标的播送范围 否则还会死更多人
If we don't cut that beacon,
如果我们不关掉信标
it'll bring every available agent racing here.
它就会把所有特工都吸引到这里来
And she plans to do that to all of them.
她打算像刚才那样杀死所有人
The problem is, it's hard-wired,
问题是 信标是硬连线的
clear on the other side of the ship,
在母舰另一头
with a dozen ginger ninjas and god knows who else
一路上有十几个红发忍者妞拦路
standing in the way.
天知道还有什么
But we're still gonna try.
但我们还是得试试
Hell yeah.
那是当然
Well, his physical changes have improved.
他外表的变化已经有所好转了
Careful. I'm a married man.
当心哦 我可是已婚男人
Sorry, Phil.
抱歉 菲尔
This looks expensive.
看来我造成了不小损失
We have a tab running.
我们记着帐呢
Sir, the carrier's distress call --
长官 航母的求救信号
it's expanded to all channels.
扩展到向全频道播送了
Jiaying used Cal's distraction
嘉颖利用卡尔声东击西
to take over that ship in minutes.
几分钟之内就占领了母舰
Yeah. It's intimidating.
是啊 真可怕
You get May and Hunter on the line?
你联系到梅和亨特了吗
We'll need every asset we've got to shut these inhumans down.
我们需要全部人手来阻止这些异人族
I tried, sir.
我试过了 长官
Uh, their team's already gone dark.
他们的小队已经关闭联络了
There he is, poor sap --
他来了 可怜的家伙
Not a clue what he's walking into.
完全不知道他正走进什么样的陷阱
I didn't think May would be with him.
我没想到梅也会跟他来
She could screw the whole thing up for us.
她可能会把一切搞砸的
Well, we'll make sure Hunter and Bobbi get their reunion --
我们去确保亨特和芭比能够重聚吧
by taking the rest out one by one.
把其他人一个个干掉
Don't worry about May.
不用担心梅
I'll take care of her. I owe her that.
我来对付她 这是我欠她的
Take that hallway.
沿着这条走廊
Check every room.
每个房间都要检查
Bob?
芭比
Bobbi? Bob?
芭比 芭比
I'm coming to find you, Bobbi.
我来救你了 芭比
Bobbi.
芭比
Agent May.
梅特工
Not really.
并不是
Agent Walker took the south corner, right?
沃克特工去南角了 是吗
He still radio silent?
他还没回话吗
All agents converge on the south corner.
全体特工前往南角处集合
I'll meet you there.
我去那里和你们汇合
Do not lower your guard until you see my face.
在看到我之前不要放松警惕
Hunter's the only agent left.
剩下的特工不是只有亨特了吗
She doesn't know that.
她可不知道
Bobbi. I'm coming for you, Bob.
芭比 我来救你了 芭比
Bob!
芭比
Come on! Stay with me, Bob!
挺住 醒醒 芭比
Come on. Come on.
挺住 挺住
Come on. Come on, Bob. Bob, Bob.
坚持住 芭比
Stay with me. Stay with me.
醒醒 别睡过去
Bobbi. Bobbi. Stay with me.
芭比 芭比 保持清醒
Please, please. I've got you. I've got you.
求你了 求你了 我来了 有我呢
Baby.
宝贝
No.
Kara?
卡拉
No, no.
不 不
Kara, no.
卡拉 不
Kara, look at me. Look at me!
卡拉 看着我 看着我
No, no, no, no! No, kara!
不 不 不 卡拉
Look at me, baby. Come on.
看着我 宝贝 别这样
It's...
It's...
Oh, god. Oh, god.
天哪 天哪
Please.
拜托
Please, Bobbi. Come on.
拜托 芭比 坚持住
We need to get her out of here. I'm losing her.
我们得把她带出去 她快不行了
Easy, easy.
轻点 轻点
Beautiful, isn't it?
很美 对不对
I don't know about beautiful, but I'm guessing it's dangerous.
我不敢说它美 但我猜它很危险
In the wrong hands, lethal to our people.
落入坏人手中 会害死我们族人
It's better we have control over it.
所以最好由我们掌控它
And what about us?
那我们呢
How dangerous are we?
我们有多危险
Very. We've always been.
非常危险 我们一直如此
Now they know it.
现在他们知道了
What Jiaying did in there was -- that was murder.
嘉颖的行为 就是屠杀
That was necessary.
那是必要之举
She'll do whatever's needed to protect our people.
为了保护我们族人她会不惜一切代价
You know that better than most.
这点你最清楚不过了
Are you forgetting your life before we found you?
你忘了遇到我们之前的生活了吗
Of course I haven't forgotten.
我当然没忘
Then you remember how far she went to save you
那你应该记得她为了救你做了些什么
and know how far she will go to save all of us.
你也应该清楚她为了救我们会怎样
We're not doing anything that S.H.I.E.L.D. itself wouldn't do.
我们做的事 换做神盾局一样也会做
They have turned Jiaying's own daughter against us.
他们让嘉颖的亲生女儿与我们为敌
We have her locked up now, but given how lethal Skye is,
我们现在把她关起来了 但鉴于斯凯的危险程度
it could get worse.
情况可能会更糟
You'd be wise to remember that.
你最好聪明点 记住这点
She just killed them -- all of them --
她刚杀了他们所有人
Didn't even think about it.
甚至没有任何犹豫
Yeah, I thought my mom was bad
是啊 我当初还觉得
when she started watching Fox News.
我妈看福克斯新闻就够坏了呢
And I fell for the whole act.
我竟然完全被她蒙蔽了
Look, you had to choose between two -- this way.
听着 你必须在两个...这边
This way.
这边
You had to choose between two sides that both mean something.
你必须在两个同样重要的阵营中选择一个
I get it. You make the best choice you can.
我理解 你尽力做了最好的选择
Sometimes, it works out. Sometimes --
有时结果会很好 有时
- It didn't. - It did not.
-则不好 -是啊
Beacon's in the sat room down to the left.
信标在左边的通信卫星室
Go get started. Try to hack the code and turn it off.
去吧 尽力黑进去把它关了
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪
To find a power saw in case you can't.
我去找个电锯 以防你进不去
Sir, good news.
长官 好消息
I've modified my field generators
我把我的磁场发生器
to act in unison as a quantum-field disrupter.
改造成了多个同步的量子场干扰器
Great, you're saying you found a way
很好 你是说你找到了
to shut down Gordon's teleportation ability?
屏蔽戈登瞬移能力的办法了吗
Well, now my news sounds less good.
这下我的消息没那么好了
Sorry.
对不起
The disrupter should keep him contained to a single space.
干扰器可以控制他待在一个地方
I'll take anything.
这样也行
We have quinjets flying in from all over the world right now
昆式战斗机正在从世界各地赶来
to answer the S.O.S. with us.
响应我们的求救信号
It will be nice to have something more to offer them
如果除了竖起大拇指 能给他们点别的
than an encouraging thumbs-up.
就再好不过了
What about Bobbi?
那芭比呢
Landing any moment.
随时会降落
Cal destroyed the lab. It's unusable right now.
卡尔把实验室毁了 现在无法使用
This is our best option. We'll make it work.
这是我们最好的选择了 我们尽量用吧
Any update from May on Bobbi's condition?
梅那边有芭比的消息了吗
They've slowed the bleeding. She's holding on, but barely.
他们控制了出血 她在坚持 但快撑不住了
- We'll see. - Okay.
-等消息吧 -好吧
And is Cal stable enough to join the mission on the carrier?
卡尔是否足够稳定 可以加入母舰的战斗
- Why would you want - That doesn't sound
-你为什么想让 -那听起来
- Cal on the mission? - like a very good idea.
-卡尔加入战斗 -不是个好主意
Gunshot wound to the upper back.
上背部枪伤
Exit wound in the chest.
子弹从胸部射出
Pulse is 140 and weak. B.P.'s 60 over 30.
脉搏140 但很弱 高压60 低压30
She stopped breathing just before we landed.
就在着陆前她停止了呼吸
I bagged her -- got her going again. Hurry.
用了呼吸气囊 已经恢复 动作快
1 2 3 1, 2, 3.
Let's get her prepped for surgery.
准备手术
CBC with diff, chem-20. Portable chest x-rays.
血常规 大生化 简易胸透
- Cross and type for two units. - Yes, doctor.
-交叉配型两个单位 -是 博士
How did you get out?
你怎么出来的
Lincoln. I-I can explain.
林肯 我可以解释
Don't bother.
不用了
You've got this wrong... Very wrong.
事情不是你想的那样
- Listen, please. - I just found you trying to reach out
-听我说 拜托 -我发现你想要联系
to your S.H.I.E.L.D. friends.
你那些神盾局的朋友
You planning the next assault?
你是在策划下一起攻击吗
That attack didn't happen, Lincoln.
根本没有什么攻击 林肯
Jiaying staged the whole thing.
那是嘉颖演的一场戏
She murdered Gonzales,
她杀了冈萨雷斯
then shot herself to frame S.H.I.E.L.D.
并开枪打伤了自己陷害神盾局
so we'd follow her to war.
就为让我们支持她开战
Do you even hear how crazy that sounds?
你听到自己的话有多疯狂了吗
Shot herself?
开枪打伤自己
She's already healed, hasn't she?
她已经痊愈了 不是吗
I'd tell you to ask Raina -- she can see the future --
我本想让你去问蕾娜 她可以预见未来
but she's not here, is she?
但她并不在这里 不是吗
She's not here because she had a vision of what happened,
她不在这里是因为她看到了发生的事
what's going to happen.
或者说将要发生的事
And Jiaying couldn't risk her talking, so she cut her throat.
嘉颖害怕她泄密 所以杀了她
Why are you doing this -- trying to turn us against her?
你为什么要这么做 挑拨我们和她的关系
You saw what she did with those crystals --
你看到了她是怎么用那些水晶的
killed unarmed agents.
她杀害了手无寸铁的特工
Okay, think.
你好好想想
Why would she want the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D. to come here?
她为什么要剩下的神盾局特工也来这里
It's -- it's not to hug it out. She wants to execute them.
肯定不是为了和好吧 她想处决他们
We can stop this.
我们可以阻止的
Please, just tell me where she took the crystals.
拜托 告诉我她把水晶拿去哪里了
The fan room... Where the ship's air circu--
风扇室 就是母舰的空气循环...
Found a saw.
找到锯子了
I was getting through to him.
我都快要说服他了
Right now, I'm in a "Crack heads first,
现在我处于先打晕
ask questions later" frame of mind.
再审问的模式
Here. Hack that beacon or just cut it.
给你 黑不了信号就砍坏它
I'm gonna make sure those crystals don't hurt anyone else.
我去守住水晶 避免它被用来伤人
Mack, you know what happens
迈克 你知道如果有水晶
if one breaks near a vent, near you.
在你或通风口附近碎掉会发生什么
That's why they won't.
所以我不会让那发生
Melinda?
梅琳达
I just wanted to hear your voice.
我只想听听你的声音
You haven't made a call like this since Bahrain.
巴林岛后你还是第一次打这样的电话
Yeah.
是啊
Well, then I know it's not good.
那看来情况不妙了
Do you want to tell me what's going on?
愿意告诉我发生了什么事吗
How bad are we talking?
情况有多糟
There's no way it will end well.
这事不可能有好结果
Andrew...
安德鲁
There's a lot I didn't say that I wish I did.
我有很多想对你说却没说出口的话
Me, too.
我也是
Do good, Melinda, and get home safe.
好好干 梅琳达 然后安全回来
You'll be careful?
你会小心的吧
I won't be careful. I'll get the job done.
我不能 我得不计代价完成任务
Well, watch your back
那也得小心
because I just saw Hunter with Bobbi,
因为我刚看到了亨特和芭比
and it made me realize that...I...
那让我意识到 我...
Well, it's just that w...
就是...
we never really spoke about...
我们都还没有好好谈过
what you said to me at the bottom of the ocean.
你在海底对我说的话呢
This?
这事
Now?
现在吗
You want to talk about this now?
你要现在谈这事吗
No.
不是
We -- we don't...
我们 不用
It means a lot to me that we're friends again, and I, um --
我很高兴我们又成为了朋友 我
Maybe when you get back,
也许等你回来了
we could finally just talk about it.
我们可以好好谈谈
It's...
这事
There's nothing to discuss, Jemma.
没什么好谈的了 珍玛
Maybe there is.
也许有的
Agent Fitz, we're on the move.
菲兹特工 该出发了
I'd like to formally voice my doubts
我想正式声明我对于
about bringing him on this mission.
让他加入任务的疑虑
I understand your concerns, May,
我理解你的担忧 梅
but cal's lived with the inhumans.
但卡尔和异人族一起生活过
He knows what we're getting ourselves into.
他了解我们的敌人
We do not.
我们不了解
He's a loose cannon.
他就像台会走火的大炮
Worse comes to worst, we let the cannon loose.
大不了就让大炮开火吧
Any distraction might help us take that boat.
任何的干扰都可能帮我们拿下母舰
Look, Cal's erratic, but if there's one constant,
卡尔虽性情不定 但要说他有什么恒久不变
it's his concern for Skye.
就是他对斯凯的关爱
Sir, something's happening with the S.O.S. signal from the boat.
长官 母舰的求救信号有异样
I thought it was breaking up, like someone cutting the line.
它断断续续的 我以为是有人切断了线路
Radio interference?
是无线电干扰吗
No, but there's, um, uh, a pattern to it, like a code.
不是 但是间隔很有规律 像暗号
It's Skye.
是斯凯
What's she saying?
她说什么
That it's a trap.
这是个圈套
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 2-1-8
这里是神盾局218号
ordering all other forces to fall back.
其他部队全体撤退
Repeat. Fall back.
重复一遍 全体撤退
And what about us?
我们呢
We're gonna finish this.
我们来结束这一切
All the S.H.I.E.L.D. jets have turned around except one.
所有神盾局飞机都掉头了 只剩一架
Someone must have warned them.
一定有人发出了警告
Go check Skye's cell.
去看一下斯凯的房间
What do you want to do
你打算怎么处置
with the rest of the prisoners on this ship?
这艘母舰上的其余犯人
If S.H.I.E.L.D.'s not coming...
如果神盾局不来了...
Then there's no reason to wait.
那就不用等了
Break the crystals. Release the mist.
砸碎水晶 释放迷雾
Either they're inhuman...
他们要么变身异人
or they're dead.
要么就去死吧
We don't know the size of the force we're up against,
我们不清楚对方人数有多少
but priority one is saving the crew of the ship.
但当务之急是解救母舰上的人员
Find them. Free them.
找到他们 放了他们
May, head to operations.
梅 你去操作室
Take control of the ship's functionality.
操控母舰各项功能
Sir, um, Skye's last message came through.
长官 斯凯最新的讯息发过来了
It reads, "Modified crystals lethal -- hvac room."
"水晶改造后可致命 空调室"
Does she mean the terrigen crystals that release the mist?
她指的是释放迷雾的泰瑞根水晶吗
Yeah. But "modified" and "lethal."
是的 但是"改造后的" 而且"致命"
And the hvac room controls the ship's ventilation.
空调室控制着母舰的通风系统
So that's what this little mutiny's all about.
原来这场小暴动是为这个
Gas them all. See what shakes loose.
把人都毒死 看能整出什么结果
Not if I get to her first.
我先下手就没事了
Oh, no. Not you, Phil. This is a family matter.
不不 没你的事 菲尔 这是家务事
My wife, my responsibility.
我妻子 我负责
You just find those crystals and leave her to me.
你们只管找到水晶 把她留给我
You brought him.
你非要带他
All right, everybody.
大家动身吧
It's Gordon, right?
你是戈登吧
And you are?
你是哪位
I'm the guy who kills Gordon.
我是干掉戈登的人
I want you to remain behind.
我要你们留下
Gather anyone who makes it through the mist alive.
带走成功穿过迷雾的人
What are you doing with those?
你要拿那个做什么
What I've always done.
做我一直在做的事
There are descendants everywhere.
我们的后代遍及各地
I'm going to find them and build them a better world,
我要把他们找出来 给他们建立一个美丽新世界
where they're not hunted, not afraid.
他们不会被追杀 无需害怕
And kill anyone in your way.
挡路的人都得死
Only if they're in our way.
如果他们非要挡我们的路的话
Goodbye, Daisy.
再见 黛西
No, wait!
别走 等等
Come on, no-eyes!
过来啊 黑瞎子
Show yourself!
快出来
"No-eyes"?
"黑瞎子"
That is the best you can do?
你语文水平就这样了吗
Oh, you want clever?
想要个机灵点的吗
Come a little closer. I'll get real clever.
过来点儿 给你起个更好的
You're different than the others.
你跟其他人不一样
I sense you've encountered something kree.
我能感觉到你接触过克里人的东西
- Wasn't pleasant. - I can imagine.
-不太愉快 -可以想象
So why don't you put that thing down,
那何不放下那东西
avoid any further unpleasantness?
避免更多的不愉快呢
I don't think so.
休想
I've seen what these crystals can do.
我见过水晶的威力
So if you want them, you're gonna have to come get --
你想要 就过来拿
Hiya, honey.
好啊 亲爱的
What you been up to?
忙什么呢
You came back here... with them?
你回来了...和他们一起吗
I know. I know what you're thinking.
我知道 我知道你在想什么
But I've been thinking some thoughts of my own,
但我也有点自己的想法
like...maybe we both kind of lost our heads.
比如...也许我们俩都疯了
Get out of the way, Cal.
闪开 卡尔
No. You need to stop this.
不 你得停手了
This isn't about us or them.
这跟我们 跟他们无关
This is about our daughter.
这跟我们的女儿有关
Think of what you are doing to Daisy.
想想你这么做会对黛西造成什么
I'm trying to protect her from the cruelty of this world...
我在努力不让她被这世界的残忍所伤
like you swore to.
正如你发的誓言
I know.
我知道
I failed you. I failed you both.
我辜负了你 辜负了你们俩
But we can turn this around.
但是我们可以扭转这个局面
It is not too late.
现在还不算太迟
For you...
对你来说
it is.
已经太迟了
Where's Daisy?!
黛西在哪
What did you do?!
你做了什么
Where's Daisy?!
黛西在哪
Where's Daisy?!
黛西在哪
What the hell took you so long?
你搞什么那么久
It's a big boat with poor signage.
一艘大舰艇就挂着几个可怜的小标牌
That no-eyed guy just popping in here,
无眼男刚刚瞬移进来
trying to get at these crystals.
想要拿走水晶
- If he breaks them-- - Everybody's a statue.
-如果他打破了水晶 -大家都会变成雕像
We heard.
听说了
- Fitz? - On it.
-菲兹 -马上弄
Here. Take this.
给 拿着枪
Thanks, but I'll stick with the ax.
谢谢 但我还是继续用斧子吧
Ricochets in here will be bad.
在这儿开枪不会有好结果
And trust me, you will miss.
相信我 你打不中的
Right.
好吧
- What are those things? - Quantum field disrupters.
-这些是什么东西 -量子场干扰器
Should contain him here if he comes back.
如果他再回来 这应该能控制他
- Of course. Why didn't I think of that? - That's okay.
-当然了 我怎么没想到 -没关系
You've been busy, and you're not a quantum physicist.
你一直没闲着 而且你不是量子物理学家
It's completely understandable.
完全可以理解
Jiaying's not the only one who can set a trap.
不止嘉颖会设圈套
You know, I batted over 400 in Little League.
我在少年棒球联赛中打过四百多局呢
My head still hurts.
我脑袋还疼着呢
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
对不起 我当时不知道
You didn't know. But now we have to stop Jiaying.
你当时是不知道 可现在我们得阻止嘉颖
Might help if we lose these.
解开这个 可能会更好
Hurry.
快点
There will be more redheads coming.
还会有更多红发女来
I'll go after her.
我去追她
- Skye, I'll do it. I've done it before. - No.
-斯凯 我来吧 我之前干过 -不
- You have to be willing to-- - I won't hesitate.
-你必须愿意... -我不会犹豫的
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Go.
去吧
Damn it, you sneaky son of a...
见鬼的 你个狡猾的混...
I hate this guy.
我讨厌这家伙
- Fitz, hurry the hell up! - Yeah, I'm almost there,
-菲兹 动作快点 -就快好了
but I need him back in the room before--
可我需要他回到房间里 才能...
Fitz, now! Hit it!
菲兹 快开启
I'm trapped in here.
我困在这里了
That's not possible! What did you do?!
这不可能 你们干了什么
Science, biatch.
这叫科学 小婊砸
Looks like it's batter up, Director.
该击球手上场了 局长
Mom! Stop! You can't do this!
妈妈 停下 你不能这么做
No, put them on the jet and get ready for takeoff.
别停 把东西拿上飞机 准备起飞
I can't let you leave with those crystals.
我不能让你带走这些水晶
You can, and you should.
你可以 也应该
It's the only way to protect our people.
只有这样才能保护我们族人
It's not. There are other ways.
不 还有别的办法
Whose ways? S.H.I.E.L.D.?
谁的办法 神盾局吗
No. Their way is what got us here.
不 就是他们的办法害我们落得这般田地
You started this war.
是你挑起了这场战争
This war started decades ago,
这场战争几十年前就开始了
when S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded
在神盾局创立
to guard the world against people like us.
保护世人 提防我们这种人的时候
And it will never end.
战争永远不会停止
But you and I together--
但你和我联手
think of how powerful we could be.
想想我们可以变得多强大
We could launch a revolution...
我们可以发动革命
side by side.
并肩作战
I don't want your revolution,
我不要你的革命
because this isn't about protecting me or your people.
因为这不是在保护我或是你的族人
This is about hate.
而是出于仇恨
No, you're wrong.
不 你错了
It's consumed you. You can't even tell right from wrong.
你执迷于此 根本无法分辨对错
I can't let you destroy any more lives.
我不能再让你涂炭生灵了
My daughter.
我的女儿
So beautiful.
如此美丽
So strong.
如此强大
Mom, what are you...
妈妈 你在做什...
I always believed the reason I endured
我一直以为自己之所以能忍受
all that torture and pain was for you,
一切的折磨和痛苦 都是为了你
that you were my true gift.
你是我真正的天赐
But you're not. This is.
可你不是 我的异能才是
Don't... do this.
别这么做
You made your choice. I'm sorry.
你已经做了选择 对不起
No!
They're gonna keep coming.
她们会一直冒出来
Not if we take out the source.
除非我们干掉源头
Got her.
看到她了
We're not bad. We're misled.
我们不是坏人 只是被误导了
Attaboy, turbo.
好样的 糊涂虫
Please.
求求你
Stop.
住手
You don't have to do this.
你不用这样的
You don't have to live with that pain.
你不用带着那份痛苦活下去
I will.
让我来
Cal...
卡尔
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Keeping my promise.
信守诺言
You ready to talk about it?
你愿意谈了吗
About what?
谈什么
Your arm.
你的手臂
Not yet.
还没
I'm looking into some options.
还在考虑些办法
I'd rather hear your evaluation of my team.
我想先听听你对我团队的评估
Did you manage to get an accurate read on Bobbi?
你给芭比做过评估了吗
I get pretty straight answers with morphine in the mix.
她打了吗啡 能有什么准确结果啊
You look better.
你看起来好多了
Stupid, but better.
很傻 但好多了
Taking a bullet for me was stupid.
为我挡子弹真是太傻了
Walking into a trap when you know it's a trap is stupid.
你明知是陷阱还来也很傻
You were the bait.
因为你是诱饵
Listen, bob, hang in there.
听着 芭比 你要撑住
It's a long road.
这还没完
Surgery again tomorrow.
明天又要做手术
They haven't even started on your knee yet.
他们都还没动你的膝盖呢
But soon, you'll be stable, and then...
但很快情况就会稳定了 然后
And then...
然后
I can't do this anymore.
我做不下去了
You convinced Mack not to quit.
你说服迈克留下了
Yeah, well, he kind of owed me
是呀 他欠我个人情
after cutting off my hand without asking.
不问一下就砍了我的手
He respects you.
他敬重你
But he still holds a deep distrust
但他还是对你与
of all the alien artifacts you've encountered.
外星古物的接触心存芥蒂
That's why I put him in charge of them.
所以我让他带队
You know, we could get better readings
如果我们把探针放进玻璃罩里
if we dropped a probe into the glass enclosure.
就能更好地读取数据了
No, we're never opening that damn box in 1,000 years.
不行 我们永远都不能打开那个箱子
So, May asked for some time off
梅头一次
for the first time in the history of ever.
想要休假
Does that have anything to do with
这与你这几天待在这里
you being around these last few days?
有关系吗
Now, you know I can't discuss personal matters with patients.
你知道的 我不能与病人谈论私人问题
I'm your patient now?
我现在成了你的病人吗
I wasn't your patient the other night
那天晚上你和你前妻溜进我办公室
when you and your ex-wife snuck into my office
喝干了我半瓶苏格兰威士忌时
and drank up half my scotch.
我可不是你的病人
Ah, it's time May rediscover the world outside of s.H.I.E.L.D.,
该让梅重新看看神盾局外面的世界了
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
That your report?
那是你的报告吗
No, no, these are my recommendations for the new program.
不 这些是我对新计划的一些建议
You bringing other people in on this yet?
你把这事告诉其他人了吗
Slowly.
慢慢来
I got Fitz working on these designs.
我让菲兹研究这些设计
We'll need to be mobile.
我们到时得机动
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm glad you think Skye's ready for this.
很高兴你觉得斯凯准备好了
At this point, I think she's ready for anything.
现在 我觉得她准备好做任何事了
This is so long... For now.
再见了 只是暂时的
After all I've done,
我做了那么多坏事
I'd be a fool to think I'd get a hollywood ending.
还期待圆满结局就太傻了
Came close.
本来差一点了
I found you and got to...
找到了你 又得以...
You know, you're better than I imagined,
你比我想象中还好
and I imagined you perfect.
而我想象中的你就很完美了
You're way more interesting than that.
你远比我想的有趣
I wonder where I get that from.
不知这是遗传了谁呢
It's paradoxical, isn't it --
这太矛盾了 不是吗
My love for my family is what drove me mad?
我对自己家庭的爱把我逼疯了
I know I'm going away for good, but I was hoping...
我知道我再也回不来了 但我希望
You might come visit...
你偶尔
once in a while?
能来看看我
I will.
好的
I promise.
我保证
That would be...
那可就是...
Let me guess the best day ever?
我猜猜 最棒的一天了 是吗
You have a lot of those.
你有好多最棒的一天
No.
Just one.
只有一天
July 2, 1988.
1988年7月2日
Looks like you're having trouble letting go --
看来你是无法释怀啊
Hate to see that, my friend.
这样真不好 朋友
So, did she walk out on you?
她抛弃你了
She drowned when her lungs filled up with blood.
她肺部充血 窒息而死
These are all the names you could drum up?
这就是所有人的名字吗
You're lucky we found this many.
能找到这么多算你走运
Whitehall, Strucker, List --
怀特霍尔 斯特拉克 李斯特
the leadership is gone, man.
领导层都被扳倒了
Usually, a head grows back, but not this time.
通常还会再有人冒出来 但这次不会
The organization disintegrated.
九头蛇彻底瓦解了
I want more names.
我还要其他名字
And I want to marry into money.
我还想和有钱人结婚呢
Do you speak English?
听得懂人话吗
No leadership means nobody giving orders,
没有领导层就意味着没人有权下令
and that sure as hell includes you.
也包括你
Do you understand who you work for now?
现在知道你们为谁效力了吗
Good.
好的
I'm done flying solo.
我不想再单干了
I miss having a team around me.
我怀念团队合作的时光
I want more names.
给我更多名字
Hail hydra to that.
九头蛇万岁
What's the plan, sir? Chaos?
什么计划 长官 制造混乱吗
Closure.
了结这一切
开张
温斯洛兽医诊所
Hey, there, little funny face.
你好啊 小家伙
You coming to see me today, hmm?
你今天来见我吗
You come inside. We'll get you a treat.
进来吧 我给你糖吃
Come on.
来吧
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Just passing by.
路过而已
- Nice place. - Oh, thanks.
-地方不错 -谢谢
Well, we're just getting up and running.
我们才刚刚建起来
It's gonna be a magical place once we get totally moved in.
等一切就绪了 这地方会很不错
You know, we already have adoption days every Saturday.
每周六都是领养日
Tell your friends.
告诉你的朋友吧
Free spaying and neutering, too.
还做免费宠物阉割和绝育
Just ask for Dr. Winslow.
找温斯洛医生就好
I'm sorry. And you are...
抱歉 你是...
Daisy.
黛西
That's a lovely name.
名字真好听
Remember, a house is not a home without a pet!
记住 没有宠物的房子可不叫家
Thank you for doing that for him.
谢谢你为他做这事
I know aspects of the TAHITI program don't sit well with you.
我知道你不太喜欢塔希提计划的部分方面
This does.
这个还不错
He has a lot to give...
他是个有大爱的人
And now a way to give it.
现在这些爱有了归属
And what about you?
你呢
Are you ready to refocus your energies?
准备好重返战场了吗
A team centered around people with powers?
异能人士组成的小队
How many on the list?
名单上有多少人
Right now, just you. We'll take it slow.
现在只有你 我们慢慢来
I've thought a lot about it.
我想了很多
And?
然后呢
And my mother was right about one thing --
我妈妈说对了一件事
People like me need to be kept a secret,
我的族类不能被暴露
not like the Avengers, out in the open.
不能像复仇者联盟那样公开
If we do this, we need to be --
如果要做这事 我们得...
Anonymous. That's the idea.
隐姓埋名 就是这样打算的
But it's not if we do this.
但不存在如果
We have to do this. We don't have a choice.
我们必须这样做 别无选择
It may feel like things have cooled down right now,
现在事态虽然平息了
but this...
但这...
This is my permanent reminder...
这会永远提醒我
That we'll always be paying the price,
我们总要付出代价
that we'll never get ahead of the consequences that I,
你 我 和神盾局所造成的影响
that you, that S.H.I.E.L.D. have set in motion.
我们永远要跟在后面收拾
Like a ripple in the water.
就像水中的涟漪
But this ripple won't fade.
但这涟漪不会消退
It'll grow and grow until it's a tidal wave.
它会越来越大 直到掀起巨浪
鱼油
We'll be back in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
No, I don't.
我不懂
You keep rambling on and on,
你一直在唠叨
and I still don't know what you mean.
但我还是不知道你什么意思
Dinner.
晚餐
Fast approaching, yes, and we'll eat it, I'm sure.
是啊 就要到晚饭时间了 我们会去吃的
Yeah, no, no, no. But, uh, me and you --
没错 不不不 我是说我俩...
Maybe we could eat somewhere else, you know,
我们也许可以去个别的地方吃饭
somewhere...Nice.
高档的地方
Good. Okay.
好啊 好的
Uh, well, y-- uh, you should come find me
等你这边结束了
when you're finished here, and -- and I'll --
就来找我吧 我会...
I'll start working on options to run by you...for that.
我去找找吃饭的地方 你来选
Ugh, what...
怎么搞的...