神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第3集: 交朋友和影响人 Making Friends and Influencing People

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
This device turns any moisture around it to ice
那个装置能使周围水分结冰
very rapidly, at a great range.
速度极快 影响范围极广
b
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
That's what you're trying to power --
这就是你要驱动的吗
A bigger version of the ice machine?
放大版的冰冻器
This is very, very dangerous.
这非常危险
翻译 抱抱菲兹熊 西萌斯·草 苏小黛 王大可 安sim
What will happen to him?
他们会怎么处置他
They're moving him to the sandbox.
他们会把他带去沙箱
They want to keep an eye on him.
他们想监控他
-Ward! - Ward!
-沃德 -沃德
翻译 木浅薰 Silence milkon 胖兔纯 神盾章鱼X
Your attempt to cross off Fitz and Simmons failed,
你除掉菲兹和西蒙斯的企图失败了
but Fitz may never be the same again.
但菲兹可能无法完全恢复
Since Simmons left, he's only getting worse,
西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了
时间轴 仓鼠 信徒 后期 瓜瓜
talking to himself more and more.
总是自言自语
I'm being overly discreet with this operation.
我对这次行动非常谨慎
校对 抱抱菲兹熊 苏小黛 心疼菲兹草 总监 米小勒
I know how long you have been searching for this,
我知道你找这个已经很久了
Dr. Whitehall.
怀特霍尔博士
You have no idea.
你根本想象不到有多久
漫威公司出品
First time I drank this, I had just enlisted.
第一次喝这玩意时 我刚入伍
It was bland, immature.
味道很淡 不够陈
But I had a hunch.
但我有一种预感
I bought a case.
就买下了一箱
$10 seemed so expensive back then.
10美元在当时有点贵
And now one bottle costs over $2,000.
现在一瓶能卖2000美元
Goes to show you patience is most definitely a virtue --
完美展现了耐心的确是一种美德
Something we've both benefited from.
我们都从中获利不少
I believe in second chances.
我相信第二次机会
I want us to work together.
我希望我们能合作
I want you to become a valued member
我希望你成为我们组织的
of our organization.
重要一员
Surrender... and you will find meaning.
放弃抵抗 你就会找到目标
Surrender...
放弃抵抗
and you will find release.
你就能得到解脱
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Calm your mind.
平静下来
You know what's best.
你知道该怎么做
What's best is you comply.
那就是服从
Compliance will be rewarded.
服从会得到奖赏
Are you ready to comply, Agent 33?
你愿意服从了吗 33号特工
I will never work for Hydra.
我绝不会为九头蛇卖命
I expected it would be a long night.
我知道这夜会很漫长
Why I decided to treat myself.
所以我才决定喝上一杯
Mr. Bakshi, let's go again.
巴克希先生 再来一遍
- Where do we start? - At the beginning.
-从哪开始 -从头开始
Like the song says, a very good place to start.
就像歌里唱的那样 这是开始的好地方
You and I both know the Faustus method takes time.
你我都清楚浮士德方法很耗时间
And I've got plenty.
而我 有的是时间
Morning, Theo.
早安 西奥
That smile.
这笑容
A breath of sunshine...
是这沉闷清晨的
...in an otherwise dreary morning.
一缕阳光
Oh, you're too sweet.
你嘴太甜啦
And you mix your metaphors.
比喻还要混搭
Have a good day.
祝好
Ms. Simmons, you're here early.
西蒙斯小姐 你来早了
Yes. You see, those samples you gave me are quite fasc...
是的 你给我的那些样本很让我着迷...
I'll read all about it once you finish your report.
你完成报告后我会看的
Have it on my desk as soon as possible.
尽快放到我桌上
I imagined they were all Ward.
我把它们想象成沃德
Imagine they're all targets.
把它们想象成目标
Don't get cocky. This is step one.
别骄傲 这是第一步
- It's all about control... - Control. I know.
-控制最重要 -控制 我知道
- ...over your mind, your body. - Don't forget your mind.
-控制你的思绪 你的身体 -别忘了控制思绪
In the field, you need to maintain control.
出外勤时 你需要保持控制
Whatever the situation --
不管面对什么局面
Hostages, bombs about to go off --
人质劫持 炸弹要爆炸
So, what you're saying is what I just did was puny and sad.
你是说我的表现很挫
61 beats per minute.
脉搏每分钟61下
Consistent the whole time. Not that puny.
全程很稳定 不挫
Speaking of not puny...
说到不挫
Yeah, I want you to get used to this.
我要你熟练掌握这个
It's a sniper rifle.
狙击步枪
Pardon me. Uh, just one quick question.
打扰下 问个问题
You went to S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy, right?
你上过神盾局学院 对吧
You didn't.
你没有
If you did, you would have known better than to shoot us.
否则你就该知道不应该开枪打我们
Apology number 470 -- I am very sorry, Agent May.
第470次道歉 真抱歉 梅特工
Don't be sorry. Just wait.
用不着 走着瞧
Uh, we just have a little wager.
我们打了个赌
Uh, so, did you...?
那么 你...
Go to the academy? Yeah, no.
上过学院吗 我没有
No.
该死
All right, well, have fun with the inventory.
好好清点库存吧
And remember, Koenig likes them neat.
凯尼格喜欢打理得整整齐齐的
Oh, and, uh, none of those Euro Sevens with the lines through them.
别在欧元七国地图上画线什么的
Drives him crazy.
他会受不了的
Coulson said you were a field agent with a badge and all.
科尔森说你是有局徽的外勤特工啊
More like a work-study thing.
我算是半工半学吧
Badge, I had for like a day before S.H.I.E.L.D...
局徽我只拿了一天 神盾局就...
You know, Hartley -- she loved her blade, hated guns.
哈特利 她喜欢耍刀 讨厌用枪
Idaho -- if on a job someone ended up dead,
爱达荷 如果执行任务时出了人命
he'd go to church, light a candle.
他会去教堂 点一支蜡烛
Said it'd balance the karma.
说这样能平衡因果报应
See, I knew them, what they'd do, not do.
我了解他们 他们做什么 不做什么
So, us being workmates and all...
既然我们现在是同事了
You're wondering if I've ever taken anyone out.
你是想问我杀过人吗
Have you?
杀过吗
Not that I know of.
没有
Don't you have inventory?
你不是要去清点库存吗
I suppose now I do.
看来是了
Good afternoon, ladies.
下午好 女士们
Practice.
练习
I want you to get used to the recoil.
我要你适应后座力
And for the record,
另外
experience doesn't make it any easier to cross someone off.
即使经验丰富 杀人也不是易事
You're alone. Should I assume?
你一个人回来 是我想的那样吗
That the entire trip was a waste of precious jet fuel?
这一趟出行就是浪费宝贵的飞机油吗
Yep. Assume that.
没错 想对了
At least tell me that agent 33 retired.
至少告诉我33号特工是退休了
Nope. They got to her first.
没有 他们先抓走了她
It's gone from being a land grab to a talent grab.
现在从抢地盘变成了抢人
And I'm getting damn tired of losing our best and brightest to Hydra.
我真是受够了最好最聪明的特工被九头蛇抢走
Ms. Simmons, I need everything you have
西蒙斯小姐 请把你正在分析的
on the samples you're working on.
样本的一切资料都给我
I'm not done. I'm testing a second set of DN--
还没做完呢 我在测试第二组DN...
Right. Just whatever you have.
嗯 目前结果都给我就行
What I have is more questions than answers.
我现在得到的更多是疑问
Okay, know what? I get it. You don't have time.
我明白 你没时间了
Neither do I.
我也一样
The time tables have moved up,
时间表被提前了
and I have been called upstairs to fill them in.
我被叫去楼上汇报
No prep time, no PowerPoint,
没时间准备 不能用PPT
Just me, pants around my ankles, talking out of my butt.
我就只能傻站着 夸夸其谈
If you want, I could accompany you,
如果需要 我可以陪你去
present my analysis.
报告我的分析结果
Oh, no, y-you don't want to go up there.
不不 你不会想上去的
The higher you go...
越往上走
the scarier it is.
越吓人
Okay.
好吧
Well, what you can say
你可以这么说
is that the cells have an abnormal ability to create
细胞有产生微量液氮的
trace amounts of liquid nitrogen.
异常能力
That's odd.
真奇怪
What about the DNA markers?
那DNA标记呢
Normal.
正常
The anomaly appears to be environmental, not genetic.
异常应该是后天造成 非先天遗传
Is that --
那是...
It's just another acquisition.
只是招募而已
摩洛哥 马拉喀什
I thought that was broken for good.
我以为那东西不能用了呢
You clearly have a gift.
你真是聪明过人
A degree.
是学位
I used to study engineering.
我以前学过工程学
You know, I could help out around here.
我可以在这儿帮忙的
Fix things in exchange for room and board.
修东西 来换住宿
It's been a while since I've liked being somewhere.
我已经很久没喜欢过什么地方了
Marrakech has a long history of giving shelter
马拉喀什一直有庇护
to travelers hiding from their past.
逃避过去的人的历史
Why would you think I'm hiding?
你为什么觉得我在躲
Who were you speaking to?
你见过谁
They threatened me!
他们胁迫我
They said you were dangerous and...
他们说你很危险
Mr. Gill.
吉尔先生
We don't want to hurt you.
我们不想伤害你
Stand down, agent. Holster your weapon.
退后 特工 枪收起来
Mr. Gill...
吉尔先生
We just want to talk.
我们只想谈谈
If you would just hear me out.
请你听我说
No.
I can't.
不要
将目标送去玛丽贝尔德尔玛号
"Maribel del mar."
玛丽贝尔德尔玛号
Did you think I wouldn't find out?
你以为我不会发现吗
Sriracha?
辣椒酱
Beer? That's all?
啤酒 就这些
What kind of diet is that?
这算什么饮食啊
Well, I also have tea.
我还有茶
And if my diet's such a concern,
你要是这么关心我的饮食
Then perhaps dead drops shouldn't involve fast food.
那情报传递点就不该有快餐
We'll revisit that protocol.
这个我们再议
I picked up some groceries.
我买了点东西
We've got...steak... grass-fed...
有牛排 纯草饲的
Fingerling potatoes,
鱼苗土豆
Kale... organic.
甘蓝 有机的
It's basic, but I do good basic.
虽然简单 但都是好货
While I cook, you debrief.
我做饭 你汇报情况
Do you remember Donnie Gill?
还记得多尼·吉尔吗
From the academy?
学院那个
I mean, I knew he was a gifted scientist,
我知道他以前是个天才科学家
But you're saying he's... A gifted scientist.
可你说他现在成了...异能科学家
Gill was struck by lightning
他拿着制造风暴的装置时
while holding the device that created the storm.
曾被闪电击中过
Perhaps the electrical surge
也许当时的电涌
infused his system with a freezing agent?
将冷冻剂嵌入了他体内
It's just..well, it's just speculation.
这只是...猜测
They're keeping me sequestered in the downstairs lab.
他们一直让我待在楼下的实验室
I usually advance much more quickly,
我以前进度快多了
But they are intent on wasting my talents
可他们坚持要浪费我的天赋
doing rudimentary biochem and molecular analysis on blind samples.
让我拿盲样做最基本的生物化学和分子鉴定
It's not about your intellect. Have you made friends?
这与你的能力无关 你交到朋友了吗
Oh, sir, you don't need to worry.
长官 这你不用担心
I mean, it's been a tad lonely, true, but...
的确是有点孤单 不过...
You weren't asking out of concern of my feelings, were you?
你并不是在关心我的感受 对吧
Undercover is all about the relationships you make.
卧底的关键就是结交人脉
If you're gonna move up in hydra,
要想更深入九头蛇内部
you need to make friends.
你就得交朋友
Be like Ward?
就像沃德那样吗
I can't lie like he did.
我学不会像他那样骗人
You don't need to.
不需要
Selective truths. You're very likable. Use that.
选择性透露信息 你很可爱 利用这点
So, how is everyone?
大家还好吗
Fitz is okay. He's hanging in there.
菲兹没事 他还能坚持
You think they're trying to recruit Donnie Gill
你觉得他们想招募多尼·吉尔
as a scientist?
当他们的科学家
That would be the best-case scenario.
那算是比较好的情况了
Most likely scenario... hydra's looking for another weapon.
最可能的情况是 九头蛇在找武器
From what we've been able to piece together,
从现在能拼凑出来的情况看
Donnie Gill had limited powers
多尼·吉尔去沙箱时
when he entered the sandbox, but...
只有有限的能力 但是
While there, he was taught to control, amplify those powers.
他在那里学会了控制 放大这些能力
Lovely. And who, exactly, do we have to thank for that?
真好 这是拜谁所赐
S.H.I.E.L.D. or hydra?
神盾局还是九头蛇
Your guess is as good as ours.
我们也不敢确定
Hydra had scientists embedded at the base.
九头蛇在基地有科学家
Explains how they took it so quickly.
所以他们才能那么快拿下那里
A friend of mine was stationed there.
我一个朋友驻扎在那里
He said it got bad fast.
他说当时局面急转直下
Is that when Gill escaped?
吉尔是那时逃的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What I do know is Creel wasn't an isolated incident.
我只知道克里尔不是个例
I've been told Gill's next on hydra's wish list.
我听说九头蛇下一个想要的就是吉尔
- Told by who? - I have a source.
-谁说的 -我有线人
- A source you trust? - Very much so.
-你信任那个线人吗 -非常信任
Now, I want us to bring Gill in before Hydra gets their hands on him.
我想在九头蛇找到吉尔之前先找到他
Fitz, you know him better than any of us.
菲兹 你比我们都了解他
Got anything to help us narrow the search?
能提供什么线索帮我们缩小搜索范围吗
Um...well...
这...
The la-- the last time that I saw him,
我最后一次见他
he was, um...
他...
Angry? On drugs?
愤怒 在嗑药
- Uh...friendly? Sleeping? - Yeah.
-友善 在睡觉 -是的
- Sleeping? - No. What -- the one -- the -- go back one.
-在睡觉 -不是 往前一个
- Friendly? - Friendly.
-友善 -友善
No, he had trouble making friends.
不 他交不到朋友
Anything else?
还有别的吗
I don't know. Maybe ask jemma if you have a contact number for her.
我不知道 如果你有联系方式 可以问问珍玛
Okay. And if you think of anything --
好吧 如果你想起来什么...
Yeah, we'll work on it.
我们会尽力的
May, you lead the search to find Gill.
梅 你带队搜寻吉尔的下落
Let me know as soon as you have something.
有发现立刻告诉我
Scan satellite feeds for any temp--
搜索所有卫星信号查找...
Shouldn't Skye be here?
斯凯怎么不在
She's working another angle.
她在追查别的线索
Well, they're not exactly what you'd call welcoming.
他们可不算"友善"
They don't give you a choice.
他们不给你选择的余地
So, what do they give you?
那他们给了你什么
Money? Threats? Torture?
钱 威胁 折磨
Combo platter?
组合拼盘
They're good at convincing people.
他们很擅长说服别人
Yeah, well, they suckered you in.
是啊 他们把你吸收进去了
No. I was never loyal to Hydra. I was loyal to Garrett.
不 我从没忠于九头蛇 我忠于加勒特
Garrett is the reason you're a cold-blooded killer.
加勒特才是你成为冷血杀手的原因吗
I don't blame him for the choices I've made.
我自己做的选择我不怪他
Right. I seem to remember you blaming your brother.
是啊 但我好像记得你怪你哥哥
Or was it your parents?
还是父母来着
Man, I can't keep up.
天呐 我都记不住了
My family tore me down.
我的家庭让我支离破碎
Garrett built me back up... the way he wanted.
加勒特把我重新拼凑起来 按照他的方式
We're all aware of who your family is, Ward.
我们都知道你的家庭背景 沃德
Not only are they respected. They're pretty much loved.
不仅受人尊敬 甚至可以说受人爱戴
Well, every family has its secrets.
每个家庭都有自己的秘密
Yours does, too.
你的也是
You ever wonder why --
你就不好奇为什么...
You know what?
你知道吗
My bad. I slipped.
我的错 失误了
Talked to you like a normal person.
把你当正常人跟你谈话了
Let's stay on task.
还是专注于任务吧
You make the rules.
你说了算
Hydra's protocol on gifteds is pretty straightforward.
九头蛇关于异能者的规定非常简单
An acquisition team is sent out
派出一支抓捕小队
to convince or capture the gifted.
去说服或者抓住目标
If those two options aren't possible,
如果这两种方式都不成功
then they'll take them out.
那他们就把目标铲除
Even if the gifted doesn't pose a threat?
即使目标对他们没有威胁吗
A gifted that refuses Hydra is a threat.
拒绝九头蛇的异能者就是威胁
And threats are taken care of quickly.
任何威胁都会很快被铲除
That's the difference between S.H.I.E.L.D. And Hydra.
这就是神盾局和九头蛇的不同之处
And that's why Hydra will win.
这也是九头蛇胜利的原因
Because while a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent is considering right and wrong,
因为神盾局的特工还在考虑对错的时候
Hydra's already taken the shot.
九头蛇已经出击了
卡萨布兰卡港
玛丽贝尔德尔玛号
Make friends.
交朋友
Mr. Turgeon, hello!
特金先生 你好
I was thinking of going over to Salties.
我正考虑去海盐酒吧
Happy hour and karaoke could be a load of --
欢乐时光加卡拉OK是...
- Uh, Ms. Simmons -- - Call me Jemma.
-西蒙斯小姐 -叫我珍玛就行
Jemma, you are wanted upstairs for questioning.
珍玛 楼上要找你问话
Is this regarding my analysis --
是关于我的分析的吗
It's a security matter.
是安全问题
Uh, yes. These men will escort you.
是的 这些人会护送你
What did you do?
你做了什么
Nothing. I haven't done anything.
没什么 我什么都没做
Well, then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
那我想你也不用担心什么
Mam, come with us.
请跟我们走
Floor number 25.
25层
Ms. Simmons.
西蒙斯小姐
Have a seat.
请坐
Leave us.
出去
Stay close...
别走远
in case there are consequences.
以防不测
You've been lying to us, Ms. Simmons.
你一直在骗我们 西蒙斯小姐
Not long ago, you were a level 5 S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
不久前 你还是神盾局的5级特工
Yes, before S.H.I.E.L.D.'s fall.
没错 在神盾局垮台前
I was candid about my work history.
我的履历并没有隐瞒
You left things out.
但也不完整
If I did, it wasn't intentional.
即使漏了什么也不是故意的
Stop... lying.
不要...再说谎了
You've been doing cellular analysis for Project Blizzard,
你一直在为雪暴计划做细胞分析
yet didn't inform your supervisor that you knew the subject.
但你并没有告诉上司你认识实验对象
学员日报
学生被学院校友救下
I didn't realize it was Gill until yesterday,
我也是昨天在肯尼思的文件夹里
when I saw a photo in Kenneth's file.
看到了照片 才知道是吉尔的
I-I would have said something --
我本想说出来的
Yet you didn't.
但你没有
What else... are you hiding?
你还...隐瞒了什么
I didn't want to corrupt my analysis --
我是不想破坏我的分析
analysis which I'd done before I knew who it was.
在我知道这些之前就完成了分析
I-I barely knew him.
我都不怎么认识他
You saved his life.
你救过他
Only because I happened to be at the academy giving a le -- a lecture.
因为我当时刚好在学院演讲
You seem nervous.
你好像很紧张
Because I am.
我确实很紧张
I was escorted here by armed guards.
我是被武装保安押送来的
I'm well aware of who I work for.
我很清楚我在为谁工作
Let's discuss your previous employer.
我们谈谈你的前任雇主吧
Why did you join S.H.I.E.L.D. in the first place?
你当初为什么加入神盾局
I was a 17-year-old girl
我当时只是个有两个博士学位
with two PhDs and a million questions.
和一堆想探寻的疑问的17岁孩子
S.H.I.E.L.D. had the resources to help me answer them.
神盾局有能力帮我找到答案
Now they don't, and Hydra does.
可现在他们没这能力了 而九头蛇有
So your loyalties are with us?
那么你现在是忠于我们了吗
My loyalties are with science.
我忠于科学
So long as Hydra allows me to do the work I want to be doing,
只要九头蛇允许我做我想做的工作
then, yes, my loyalties are with Hydra.
那么我就忠于九头蛇
Well, loyalties can be tested.
忠诚是可以考验出来的
Why cling to the founding principles of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
为什么还要坚守神盾局的基本原则
Freedom. Equality.
自由 平等
Individual rights.
人权
These principles make mankind a plague on this planet.
正是这些原则让人类为祸人间
Think of a forest.
想象有一片森林
It dries up and catches fire with the first spark.
如果太干燥 一颗火星就能燃起大火
Now, mankind would fight that fire,
人类会试着扑灭大火
believing every individual plant perfect in its own individual way.
而且坚信每一株植物都有自己的独到之处
But it's the fire that's perfect.
但实际上 那火焰才是最完美的
Essential.
最重要的
Now more magnificent plant species,
更优越的植物物种
like the giant sequoia,
比如巨杉
their seeds need the heat of that fire
他们的种子需要这火焰的热量
to crack open and be born.
帮助他们破壳而生
To literally rise from the ashes.
让他们浴火重生
And they will live for a thousand years.
并延年千载
You don't need to keep burning.
你不需要继续在火焰里受苦了
Rise. Be born.
浴火重生吧
Sir, I hate to interrupt,
先生 抱歉打扰了
but I'd like to evaluate one of our employees
我需要对我们的一个员工做评估
and act with authority.
需要您的批准
Mr. Bakshi, I trust you to do what needs to be done.
巴克希先生 此事全权委托于你了
Are you ready to comply?
你愿意服从了吗
Maribel Del Mar. Anchored in the port of Casablanca.
玛丽贝尔德尔玛号 停泊在卡萨布兰卡港
It's a privately owned cargo ship.
一艘私人货船
Supposed to cast off this morning but didn't.
今晨本应出海 却没能起航
It's frozen in ice.
因为它被冻住了
Iceberg in the middle east? Gill's not subtle.
中东出现了冰山 吉尔也太高调了
Trip, how long till you can have the bus in the air?
崔普 开动空客需要多久
15, tops.
最多15分钟
You heard him.
听到他的话了
You got 15 minutes to gather your gear.
你们有15分钟收拾行装
Excuse me, but Gill wasn't hard to track.
抱歉 但是吉尔并不难找
If Hydra are looking, they'll find him.
如果九头蛇在找他 就一定会找到
The asset said Hydra would be ready to take him out
线人说 如果九头蛇无法俘虏或招募他
if they couldn't capture or recruit him.
就会干掉他
Which is why we have to beat them to it.
所以我们必须抢先一步
I'll coordinate from the Bus.
我在空客上做部署
Down to 14 minutes. Let's get moving.
还剩14分钟 大家赶紧吧
They're taking the Bus. You know what that means?
他们要开走空客 知道那意味着什么吗
Means we got the night off.
意味着我们今晚可以休息了
Koenig's on assignment and won't be hogging the XBox.
凯尼格在执行任务 不会霸占着XBox
Man, why aren't you happier about this?
你怎么不觉得开心
'Cause I should be going. I mean, I-I knew him.
因为我也该去 我认识他
No need to feel bad about it. It is what it is.
不用感到内疚 事情就这样
Skye's asset. Now Donnie.
斯凯的线人 现在又是多尼
They're... they're keeping things from me.
他们...有事瞒着我
Yeah, they're keeping you from an icy death.
他们不想你被冻死
That's it.
仅此而已
Come on, now.
别这样
Don't start getting paranoid on me.
别胡思乱想
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪
Thank you. Thanks very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Ms. Simmons. Do you have anything warmer?
西蒙斯小姐 你有暖和点的衣服吗
I'll grab you something before we leave.
我们走之前 我会替你拿一件
Leave? Where to?
走 去哪
We've found Donnie Gill.
我们找到多尼·吉尔了
We've tried bringing him into the fold before.
我们以前也曾试着拉拢他
Now we have a second chance.
现在又有机会了
With you...a friendly, honest face.
有你这个友善真诚的熟人相助
Maybe we'll have better luck.
这次运气也许会更好
He's dangerous, isn't he?
他很危险 对吧
Don't worry.
不用担心
We'll have your back every step of the way.
我们会一直保护你的
Suit up.
穿上吧
It's going to get cold.
很快就要冷了
You have no idea what you are bringing down on yourself.
你不知道你给自己惹了多大的麻烦
We will find you.
我们会找到你的
I know.
我知道
I want to be left alone,
我不想被人找到
but you people won't stop coming after me!
但你们一直追着我不放
So I'm done hiding.
所以我不再躲藏了
It's time Hydra learned once and for all...
九头蛇该彻底听明白了
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
I'm not afraid.
我也不畏惧
I'm pissed off.
但我很生气
And every Hydra agent they send is going to feel it.
九头蛇派来的每个特工都会尝到我的愤怒
Fitz, please, this is ridiculous.
菲兹 你这样太荒谬了
What, exactly, are you hoping to accomplish?
你想达到什么结果啊
The asset Skye's been talking to -- it's him.
斯凯一直在说的线人就是他
Oh, Mack was right.
迈克说得对
You're sounding paranoid. Stop assuming the worst.
你在胡思乱想 别总往坏处想了
They're keeping things from me,
他们有事瞒着我
And I just want to know the truth.
我只想知道真相
Fitz. You need to be honest with yourself.
菲兹 你得坦诚地面对自己
You're barely holding it together.
你是在勉强支撑
There's a reason they're keeping things from you.
他们瞒你是有原因的
I don't think you should go in there.
我觉得你不该进去
You are not here.
你并不存在
地下室D
I imagine you've got a lot to say to me.
我想你有很多话要对我说
Look, despite all of this...
尽管发生了这么多
it's really good to see you.
我还是很高兴见到你
Fitz? Fitz, are you al...
菲兹 菲兹 你...
Stop. Stop talking.
别 别说话
Stop.
别说
I'll be listening to everything.
整个过程我会一直监听
You run into any trouble,
如果你遇到任何麻烦
I'll be in your ear, talking you through it.
我会在你耳边 给你指导
And what if he doesn't respond well?
如果事情不顺利呢
Then I suppose there'll be a job opening at our laboratory.
那我想我们实验室就要招新人了
Your first jump?
第一次跳吗
Second. First was with Coulson and Lola.
第二次 第一次是跟科尔森和洛拉
It's a car.
那是车
It flies. Yeah, this is my first.
飞车...好吧 这是我第一次跳
It's okay to be scared.
害怕是正常的
I'm not scared.
我没害怕
Maybe you should be. I packed your chute.
也许你该害怕 你的降落伞是我打的
And according to my ex, my folding skills are abysmal.
据我前任说 我的折叠技术很烂
Nice thing is this is as scary as it gets.
好的方面是 虽然现在很吓人
Once you jump, physics takes over.
一跳下去 就靠物理了
Yeah, I'm good. Thanks.
我很好 多谢
Trip says two minutes out.
崔普说还有两分钟
Remember, Donnie Gill's a gifted.
记住 多尼·吉尔是异能者
He could be a formidable weapon for either side.
他对任意一方都可能是一把利器
Let's make sure it's ours.
我们要确保他归我们
I didn't want to hurt you.
我没想伤害你
I tried to avoid it.
我极力避免
You tried to kill us.
你想杀了我们
No. I wanted to save you.
不是的 我是想救你们
Garrett ordered me to kill you and Simmons.
加勒特命令我杀了你和西蒙斯
He expected me to put a bullet in your head.
他想让我把你一枪爆头
But I couldn't.
但我下不了手
I gave you a fighting chance to find a way out,
我给了你一个求生的机会
like you always do.
而你总能做到
Like you did.
你也做到了
Save me?
救我
Do...do you...do you...do you know what the, um...
你...你知道...
what you...
你...
I...you know, I have trouble with words,
我...我现在有表达障碍
so, um...
所以
it's probably best that I show you.
我还是直接展示给你看吧
Show me what?
展示什么
Hypoxia.
缺氧
Found that one. That's what you did to me.
想起来了 这就是你对我做的
氧气
Fitz?
菲兹
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm showing you... what it's like
我要让你感受一下
when you're deprived...of, uh...
呼吸不到...
the oxygen...b- the brain cells,
氧气的感觉 脑细胞
they...they're...they react first. They die.
脑细胞最先有反应 它们会死亡
Three minutes, damage is permanent.
超过三分种 就能造成永久性伤害
Where's Skye?
斯凯在哪
Gone. They're all gone after Donnie.
她不在 他们都去抓多尼了
And I should be there with them.
我本该跟他们一起的
But I can't be because of you,
但我没法出勤 就因为你
Because of what you did to me!
因为你对我做的事
I'm damaged!
我大脑受损了
Donnie...Donnie...Donnie Gill.
多尼 多尼·吉尔
That's...that's why Skye was...
所以斯凯才会...
No! I'm not...I-I don't...I don't, uh...
不...我不...
- I don't answer, uh... - Fitz.
-我不回答 -菲兹
Listen to me. Listen.
听我说
You...they don't know what they're walking into.
你...他们根本不清楚是什么情况
Hello?
有人在吗
Donnie?
多尼
I'm looking for... I'm looking for Donnie Gill.
我找...我找多尼·吉尔
Hello?
有人吗
You may not remember me.
你可能不记得我
Agent Simmons?
西蒙斯特工
Donnie. It's nice to see you again.
多尼 真高兴又见到你了
Who...who sent you?
谁派你来的
S.H.I.E.L.D.? H-hydra?
神盾局 九头蛇
What...what side did you end up on?
你到底是哪边的
I'd like to think I'm on your side.
我觉得我是站在你这边的
Get close to him.
跟他套近乎
Convince him you want to help.
让他相信你想帮助他
I saved your life once. I heard you were in trouble.
我救过你一命 我听说了你有麻烦
Please, I... I need you to hear me out.
请你听我说
Coulson, we're not alone.
科尔森 还有其他人在这里
Not what I hoped, but not unexpected.
非我所愿 但意料之中
Proceed. Let me know when you have eyes on gill.
继续前进 找到吉尔向我报告
Copy that.
明白
Skye, you cover the door.
斯凯 你守住大门
You don't give the orders, trainspotting.
轮不到你发号施令 猜火车的
《猜火车》以苏格兰为背景的著名电影
I'm not Scottish.
我又不是苏格兰人
Skye, protect the exit route.
斯凯 守住应急出口
Roger that.
收到
Not this time.
这次休想
Come on. Come on.
来啊
Mack!
迈克
- Mack! - Come on.
-迈克 -干掉你
Oh, my god.
天哪
What the hell, man?! I just took out the boomers!
你干什么 我刚干掉一堆敌人
Uh, the bus! The bus! We need to talk to the bus!
空客 我们得赶紧跟空客联系
Fitz would talk about you.
菲兹总提起你
He described the blueprints he saw in your room.
说起在你房间看到的那些设计图
He was quite impressed.
他觉得你很厉害
And Fitz is very hard to impress.
菲兹可是很难打动的
Get him to trust you.
让他相信你
You're a lot like him.
你跟他很相似
Like both of us, really.
跟我们都很相似
We're scientists... wired to solve problems.
我们是科学家 生来就是解决问题的
Maybe before. It's different now.
或许以前是 但现在不同了
Oh, I don't believe you.
我才不信呢
You must miss it.
你一定很怀念吧
Minds like ours... they need to be used.
像我们这样的智商 应该物尽其用
I'm tired of being used.
我已经受够被利用了
Don't let him get angry.
别激怒他
Repeat what I say.
重复我的话
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
And clear your mind.
平静下来
Surrender and you will find meaning.
放弃抵抗 你就会找到目标
Surrender and you will find release.
放弃抵抗 你就能得到解脱
Agent Simmons...
西蒙斯特工
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Donnie didn't escape the Sandbox.
多尼不是从沙箱逃出去的
He took the Sandbox for Hydra.
是他为九头蛇拿下了那里
Hydra recruited Gill?
吉尔是九头蛇的人
Uh...the... the brain. The brain.
大脑 大脑
They brainwashed him.
他们给他洗了脑
And they're gonna re-trigger his programming if they can.
现在他们正试图重新激活对他的控制
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
I spoke to Ward.
沃德告诉我的
We'll talk about that when I get home.
这事等我回去了再说
Nice work, Fitz.
干得漂亮 菲兹
May, Hunter, do either of you have eyes on Gill?
梅 亨特 你们有人发现吉尔了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Target is talking to Hydra.
目标正与九头蛇的人对话
End that conversation. Now.
结束他们的对话 快
Copy that.
收到
You know what is best.
你知道该怎么做
What is best is you comply.
那就是服从
Simmons?
西蒙斯
You think I don't know what you're trying to do?
你以为我不知道你想干什么吗
You're just like the rest of them. You liar!
你跟他们都一样 就是个骗子
What am I hearing?
那是什么声音
Agent May shot me.
梅特工朝我开了一枪
- Repeat? - May shot me.
-重复一遍 -梅朝我开枪了
Man, I wanted to be the one.
天啊 真希望是我
Simmons is here.
西蒙斯在这里
Repeat... Simmons is on site with Hydra.
我重复 西蒙斯跟九头蛇的人在这里
- Do we maintain her cover? - Yes. Maintain her cover.
-是否维持她的卧底身份 -是 保护她的身份
- Your source? - My source.
-她就是你的线人 -没错
That's crazy.
这太疯狂了
What about the primary target?
那首要目标怎么办
If we can't take him in, we take him out.
如果不能制服他 就解决他
- Do you copy? - Copy that.
-知道了吗 -收到
Copy.
收到
- Is he far behind? - Not far.
-他追上来了吗 -就在我后面
- I'm sorry. I tried. - It's all right.
-抱歉 我尽力了 -没事
Conditions are better here, anyway.
这里的环境对我们更有利
Good afternoon, Mr. Gill.
下午好 吉尔先生
You.
是你
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
- No. - Calm your mind.
-不 -平静下来
No. Please. Please.
不 求你了
You know what is best.
你知道该这么做
What is best is you comply.
那就是服从
Don't.
别这样
Compliance will be rewarded.
服从会得到奖赏
Mr. Gill...
吉尔先生
Are you ready to comply?
你愿意服从了吗
I'm happy to comply.
我乐意服从
Prove it, then.
那就证明给我看
Keep us from being followed.
帮我们摆脱追踪
Let's move!
走吧
What just happened?
怎么回事
You laid the groundwork and gave us a second chance.
你打了基础 给了我们第二次机会
He's with us again.
他又是我们的人了
Let's head out.
咱们走
Ice everyone inside this ship.
冻住船上所有人
No one leaves here alive.
不留活口
Exit's this way.
出口在这边
It's frozen.
被冻住了
Let me.
让我来
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
Let's go!
快走
The threat's been neutralized.
危机已解除
Hydra doesn't have him.
九头蛇没得到他
And Agent Simmons?
西蒙斯特工呢
Her cover's been maintained. She's safe for now.
她的身份保住了 目前安全
They're leaving empty-handed. But we're not.
他们空手而归 但我们不是
Nice payload.
收获颇丰啊
Too bad we couldn't make off with the whole cargo ship.
可惜不能把整艘货船都弄走
Want to take a bet how much tech's in the cargo?
要不要赌一下船上有多少设备
Not gonna sucker me into doing your inventory, Mack.
别想忽悠我帮你干活 迈克
Good try, though.
不过想法不错
Trip, have you seen Skye?
崔普 看到斯凯了吗
Upstairs.
在楼上
In case you're wondering, I'm all right.
你关心的话 我没事
Nasty-looking bruise on my shoulder.
肩上的擦伤看起来很严重
Hurts like hell, but I deserved it.
痛得要死 不过也是我活该
So, we're even? Right?
我们扯平了 对吗
We are.
Glad to hear.
太好了
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
I don't know. It reminds me of before.
不知道 这里让我想起了从前的日子
Should replace the glass if we're gonna take her out regularly.
如果经常用她出勤的话 玻璃得修修了
I've been monitoring Moroccan Law-enforcement channels.
我一直在监控摩洛哥警署的通信频道
They still haven't found Donnie Gill's body yet.
他们还没找到多尼·吉尔的尸体
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
I get why Coulson kept what Simmons was doing from us.
我理解科尔森为什么瞒着我们西蒙斯的事
I understand he's protecting her,
我知道他在保护西蒙斯
making sure no one compromises her mission,
确保没人会妨碍她执行任务
But you knew?
但你知道这事
I knew.
我知道
I'm scared for her.
我很担心她
Simmons in Hydra? She's a terrible liar.
西蒙斯到九头蛇卧底 她撒谎烂透了
I'm serious.
我是说真的
I love her, but her trying to lie...it is a horror show.
我爱她 但她撒谎简直惨不忍睹
Maybe before, but not anymore.
以前也许是 但现在不是了
She can handle it.
她能应付得来
She's good.
她很棒
She's not the only one.
你也是
学员日报
学生被学院校友救下
We should talk.
我们得谈谈
First of all, I want you to know that I see your progress.
首先 我想说我看到了你的进步
You're an important part of this team,
你对我们队伍很重要
and I don't want you to forget that.
我希望你不要忘了这点
But I saw the recording.
但我看了录像
Your conversation with Ward.
看到了你和沃德的对话
You almost killed him.
你差点杀了他
But I didn't.
但我没有
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀手
I can't look at him.
我没法直视他
I hate that he's here.
我讨厌他在这里
But we barely know anything about Hydra.
但我们对九头蛇几乎一无所知
I need to do whatever it takes
我需要不惜一切代价
to understand the people we're fighting.
了解我们的敌人
Ward is one way I'm trying to do that.
沃德就是途径之一
Well, you should have told me.
你本该告诉我
Maybe.
也许吧
I didn't want to add to what you were already dealing with.
但我不想再加重你的负担了
And is, um...is there anything...
还有...还有别的...
Is there anything more?
还有别的事吗
That I'm keeping from you? Yeah.
瞒着你的事吗 有
I'm director. There's a hell of a lot more.
我是局长 当然有很多事瞒着你
But there is one other thing you should know.
但还有件事你得知道
Simmons is on an assignment.
西蒙斯在执行任务
That's why she hasn't been in contact.
所以她最近联系不上
That's why she left.
所以她才离开
And, um...
那...
Did she ask to go on the assignment?
是她自己要求去执行任务的吗
Did she want to leave?
她想走吗
What she's doing is very important.
她现在的工作非常重要
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s becoming a problem.
神盾局越来越麻烦了
Do we know who's in charge?
我们知道是谁在指挥吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕还不知道
I'm sorry to interrupt. I was told to bring these.
抱歉打扰了 有人让我拿这些过来
Please, bring it here.
好的 拿过来
Thank you. I appreciate it.
谢谢 辛苦你了
Happy to comply.
乐意服从
Donnie's programming proved to be unstable.
对多尼的控制显然是不稳定
Ultimately, it held.
不过最后还是撑住了
One last thing.
还有件事
There's a scientist in our downstairs lab.
楼下实验室有一名科学家
I believe her talents are being wasted.
我认为她实在是大材小用了
I'd like authorization to bring her up here.
希望您准许我给她升职
So, you trust her?
你相信她
I do now.
现在相信
But if I'm wrong...
不过就算我错了
We'll make her comply.
我们还可以让她服从
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Relieved it's not Fitz?
不是菲兹 是不是松了口气
Happy it's you, that you're okay.
很高兴是你 很高兴你没事
I'm, uh, glad I could help.
我...很高兴能帮上忙
You said Hydra had a way of convincing people.
你说过九头蛇说服别人很有一套
You were talking about brainwashing, weren't you?
你说的是洗脑 是不是
It's not done often, but it's done.
这种手段不常用 但是用过
It's a lot of work, and some people aren't susceptible.
要费很大功夫 有些人不容易屈服
It's mostly used on high-value targets.
主要是针对那些重要目标的
Like you?
比如你吗
I wish I could say that's what happened.
我也希望能告诉你我是被洗脑了
But I swore I'd never lie to you.
但我发过誓 绝不骗你
No. I was never brainwashed.
没有 我从没被洗脑过
Everything I did, good and bad...
我所做的一切 无论好坏
I did of my own free will.
都是我的自主选择
Do you believe I'm telling you the truth?
你相信我是在说实话吗
I just don't know why.
我只是想不明白原因
I don't know what you hope to achieve by...
我不知道你这么做是想得到什么
I don't hope for me. I hope for you.
我不是为了自己 我是为了你
I know something.
我知道些事情
And I want you to believe me when I say it.
我告诉你的时候 我希望你能相信我
Your father is alive.
你父亲还活着
He's looking for you.
他在找你
And someday, if you let me,
有一天 如果你愿意
I'll take you to him.
我会带你去见他
We're done here.
我们谈完了