神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第8集: 我们埋藏的东西 The Things We Bury

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
My older brother, Christian,
我哥哥 克里斯蒂安
b
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
he didn't beat up my younger brother.
他没有揍我弟弟
He was crueler than that. He made me do it.
他比这更残忍 他逼我去做
Throw him the rope, and I'll throw you in there, too.
如果你抛下绳子 我就把你也扔进去
翻译 大卫熊 萌西草 王大可 香茗小焙 milkon
Why isn't there a nationwide manhunt?
为什么还没有展开全国搜捕
He escaped from federal custody.
他逃脱了联邦监管
翻译 silence 欧沈娜 胖兔纯 章鱼埃克斯 木浅薰
Just wanted to make sure you got my present.
我只想确保你拿到了我的礼物
I promised him a face-to-face with Coulson.
我许诺他能面见科尔森
时间轴 信徒 仓鼠 后期 瓜瓜
I hear you've been looking for this.
我听说你一直在找这个
The obelisk.
方尖碑
We share a common enemy -- a guy named Phil Coulson.
我们有共同的敌人 一个叫菲尔·科尔森的家伙
校对 王大可 大卫熊 西萌草 总监 米小勒
Everything we've been doing, it all...leads here.
我们所做的一切 带我们走到了这一步
It's a city.
一座城市
Our job -- find it before anyone else.
我们的任务 就是在其他人之前找到它
漫威公司出品
1945年 奥地利
Beautiful, is it not?
很美 不是吗
Your group was digging in the ground at night.
你们在夜间挖掘
How you found it is a mystery.
你如何找到它的 是个迷
Do tell us.
告诉我们
We've heard the same stories as you.
我们跟你听到了同样的故事
Well, we've both searched so long for a thing we barely understand.
我们都寻找一件我们不了解的物件 找了很久
You can hold it, if you like.
如果你想 可以摸摸它
Please.
请吧
Works quickly on this one.
死得好快
So, gender's not a factor, nor race...
与性别无关 与种族也无关
No pattern emerges.
还没找到规律
Fascinating.
真奇妙
Put him with the others, then bring the next subject.
把他跟其他人放在一起 带下一个实验对象来
Please, have a seat.
请坐
Do not be afraid.
不要害怕
Feel free to pick it up, examine it.
请拿起来 查看一下
Please.
请吧
不 别这样
别这么做
Discovery requires experimentation.
想有发现就要实验
Remarkable.
太惊人了
What makes you so special?
你为什么如此特别
I think it wise we prepare her for surgery.
我想我们应该准备为她手术
We must examine exactly what makes her tick.
我们必须仔细检查她的身体
Herr Dr. Reinhardt, red skull has fallen.
莱因哈特博士 红骷髅陨落了
He's dead. The allies approach.
他死了 盟军已近
The world has lost a great mind.
世界失去了一位伟人
Put her in a cage.
把她关起来
We'll unravel this mystery later, yes?
我们稍后解开这谜题
Discovery requires experimentation,
想有发现就要实验
And this experiment will take time.
这项实验需要时间
With all of modern science
有了现代科学的支持
and millions of dollars at your disposal,
加上百万资金辅助
these are your results?
这就是你们得出的结果
I've had this information for decades.
这些信息我都掌握几十年了
Bring him in.
把他带来
It's time to prove your claim,
该验证你的说辞了
that you're an expert on this diviner.
你自称是这预言者的专家
And could have saved you weeks of work.
本可以帮你节省几周时间
Instead, you kept scratching and pawing at it like a monkey,
然而 你却像猴子一样对其乱抓乱挠
expecting new results -- the very definition of insanity.
希望得到不同的结果 真是疯狂
Mr. Bakshi's disappearance has everyone on edge.
巴克希先生的失踪让大家都很紧张
These men will remain in case your temper returns.
这些人会留下 以防你又发脾气
Not necessary, I assure you.
没这必要 我向你保证
Cool as a cucumber.
我非常冷静
Smart to play it safe.
不过安全为上 这很明智
Tell me what you do know, sir, and I'll fill in the blanks.
告诉我你知道什么 先生 我来帮你补充
I know that a special few can touch it without suffering.
我知道只有少数人能在触摸它后保住性命
But I have yet to figure out how this weapon can be --
但我却不知道这武器...
Weapon? That's so small-minded.
武器 太狭隘了
Uh, for someone with such a big mind.
对于一个目光如此远大的人来说
It's a key.
这是一把钥匙
It can kill, sure,
它的确能致死
but only to protect itself from those it doesn't divine --
但那只是为了保护自己 不被那些被预言为
hence the catchy name -- to be worthy.
所以称为预言者 不配之人所拿到
I'm interested in science, doctor, not folklore.
我感兴趣的是科学 医生 不是传说
Worthy of unlocking its true power.
配得上的人才能解开其真正的能力
Oh, I got your attention.
终于把你吸引住了
There's a place,
有一个地方
and if one of those special people you speak of
如果你提到的那种特殊的人
takes this diviner to that special place,
拿着预言者去了那里
it won't just kill.
它不单单会杀戮
It will do something -- scientifically speaking --
它会完成一件 从科学角度来讲
much, much cooler.
更酷的事
I'm unclear on how I'm stuck running the base
我不明白为什么我被留下管理基地
and you're off to Hawaii.
你却跑去夏威夷"消遣"
Don't get too jealous.
别嫉妒
I doubt I'll even see the tarmac.
我估计我都见不到路面
There's plenty of work to be done.
有很多任务需要完成
Ward's till out there.
沃德在逃
Have you gotten a response from his brother?
你收到他哥哥的回应了吗
He has his own men on the manhunt.
他派了自己的人去搜寻
We're politically toxic,
我们明面上还是坏人
and he demanded that we stay away from the case.
他要求我们不要插手
They'll never find him.
他们是找不到他的
I'll signal a few assets to be on alert.
我会叫几名特工留意
How's agent Morse handling Bakshi?
莫尔斯特工在巴克希身上进展如何了
He wouldn't speak for the first eight hours,
他最初8小时里不肯松口
but she's working him.
但她还在撬他的嘴
I'll send you any developments.
有进展我会通报
Aloha.
再见[夏威夷语]
Didn't want to crack him yourself?
你不想亲自审问他吗
Bobbi's as good as they come.
芭比很厉害
My job now is to keep an eye on the big picture.
我现在的职责是盯住大局
And you found something to chase.
而且你找到了追寻的目标
Fury.
弗瑞
I've been thinking a lot about what made him such a good director.
我最近一直在思考他为什么是个好局长
His communication skills -- flawed.
他的交流技巧并不完美
But he could always see five steps ahead,
但他总能提前看五步
which, for a one-eyed man, is impressive.
作为独眼人 这很厉害了
He knew his enemies.
他了解敌人
And for better or worse, he could think like them.
不论是好是坏 他也能像他们那样思考
Whitehall has a weapon that's unpredictable,
怀特霍尔有一件难以捉摸的武器
but he's not.
但他本人不是这样
I don't want to be in a footrace to stop him.
我不想追着他去阻止他
I want to be waiting at the finish line.
我想在终点线等着他
Which is the city.
在那座城市
That's where I believe the Obelisk will lead Hydra.
我觉得方尖碑会引领九头蛇到那里去
We grow stronger every day while S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们日益强大 神盾局却只是
clings desperately to a world it no longer understands.
努力抓着一个它不再理解的世界
We will rip it from your hands.
我们会从你们手中把它夺走
I've read the Hydra pamphlet.
我读过九头蛇宣传册
Didn't your mother ever teach you,
你妈妈就没教过你
if you're gonna talk, say something.
如果你要交待 说点有用的
I could go back to being silent.
我可以继续沉默
Well, might as well if you have no thoughts of your own.
如果你没有什么自己想法 那不如不说
I don't understand how you can work for someone so --
我不懂你怎么为这么个人工作 他那么...
- Call him evil all you want. - Nope.
-随你说他邪恶好了 -不
I was gonna say... boring.
我是想说 无聊
She's chipping away at him.
她在慢慢击溃他
It's nice to watch someone else suffer for a change.
能看到她去折磨别人真是不错
You talk to anybody about what happened last week?
你跟人谈过上周的事了吗
A lot happens every week, mate.
每周都很精彩啊 伙计
With the director.
局长的事
You didn't see what I saw.
你没看见我看见的场面
The guy was violent.
他很暴力
Seems all right to me.
我觉得没事啊
No, no, he was out of his mind, man.
不不 他疯了
And they're saying it's
据说是
'cause Fury messed with his head or something.
弗瑞搅乱了他的大脑什么的
I don't --
我不...
Come to join the festivities?
来看戏啦
Mr. Bakshi almost killed me a few times.
巴克希先生好几次差点杀了我
Well, pull up a seat.
坐吧
I'm surprised she's so... civil.
没想到她能这么...礼貌
Want to see his head bashed in?
想看他被打死吗
That would be wrong, wouldn't it?
那样可不好 是吗
But I could never sit across from him like that, smiling.
但我是做不到坐在他对面 面带微笑
Bobbi can pretend to like anything.
芭比可以装作喜欢任何东西
How can you follow Whitehall?
你怎么能追随怀特霍尔呢
He's sort of a Milquetoasty middle-management type.
他就是个中层管理人员的样子
Now you -- you got that whole
而你呢 你有那种
classic Bond-villain thing going on.
经典邦德电影反派的气质
Why not lead?
为什么不做领导
My time will come.
我的时代会来的
Like Whitehall, I worry about the long view.
就像怀特霍尔 我目光放得远
And I worry that you've been brainwashed.
我觉得你是被洗脑了
Did Whitehall pull an mk-ultra on you?
怀特霍尔给你洗过脑吗
I'm not one of those fanatics that Hydra controls.
我才不是被九头蛇控制的疯子
Dr. Whitehall is a disciple of Red Skull,
怀特霍尔博士是九头蛇奠基者
Hydra's founder, shared his vision.
红骷髅的门徒 与他目标一致
I'm part of a grand history.
我参与到了伟大的历史当中
Cut off one head and two --
砍掉一颗头...
Two grow back. Yes, yes, yes.
还能长出两个 嗯嗯 知道
Hell, I'll hand you the sword if Whitehall's head
如果砍掉怀特霍尔的头能让你当权
will get you the gig.
我亲手给你把剑
Whitehall will see your friends turn to stone...
怀特霍尔会让你的朋友都变成石头
...those that haven't already.
那些还活着的朋友
So, you think Bakshi was brainwashed?
巴克希是被洗脑了吗
No, but let the idea drive him nuts for awhile.
没有 但让他被这个想法折磨一阵吧
Any Hydra member could've been, wouldn't know it.
任何九头蛇成员都可能被洗脑 无从得知
Yes, that's true.
是啊
Something Bakshi said -- the language didn't feel right.
巴克希的话 他的用语感觉不对劲
Called Whitehall "a disciple of Red Skull."
他说怀特霍尔是"红骷髅的门徒"
Weird choice. He didn't say "studied."
很奇怪 他没说"研究"
And "shared his vision"?
"与他目标一致"
That phrase is past tense. The wording feels --
用的是过去式 措辞听上去好像...
Firsthand.
有直接接触
Yeah.
是啊
I think Bakshi slipped.
我认为巴克希说溜嘴了
Maybe Whitehall and Red Skull have some sort of connection.
也许怀特霍尔和红骷髅有些联系
Sounds logical, other than the fact
有道理 只不过
that Red Skull's been dead for over 70 years.
红骷髅死了70多年了
Which is right around the time the SSR recovered the Obelisk.
大概就是在战略科学军团发现方尖碑的时候
Clearly, whatever Red Skull did
显然 红骷髅为得到方尖碑
to get the Obelisk influenced Whitehall.
付出的努力影响了怀特霍尔
This used to be an SSR base before Fury restored it.
这里在弗瑞翻修前曾是战略科学军团的基地
It's full of SSR files.
有很多战略科学军团的文件
Get on it.
找到它们
Like Coulson's been saying, know your enemies.
就像科尔森说的 了解你的敌人
I'm sorry, hon.
对不起 亲爱的
I'll try to make it home this weekend,
我周末尽量赶回去
but with the strategy meetings, it's just...
不过要开战略会议 所以
Okay.
好吧
Love you.
爱你
It's me.
是我
Yep. Wide open.
是的 我非常有空
My family's summer place.
我家的避暑屋
Did you get my present yet?
你收到我的礼物了吗
Of course it's see-through.
当然是透视的了
That's the point.
要的就是这样
Hey, big brother.
你好啊 哥哥
Heard you were looking for me.
听说你在找我
夏威夷 欧胡岛
What are we gonna do, storm Oahu?
怎么 你们以为我们要袭击欧胡岛吗
We don't know yet.
我们怎么知道
Ditch the guns.
把枪放下
Take this.
拿上这个
- What is it? - It's a watch.
-这是什么 -是块手表
Deliver it to Cam, the owner of the Kahananui repair shop.
把这送给卡哈努维修店的店主卡姆
Here.
拿着
It'll need the following inscription --
刻下这些字
"Dearest Darren, I count the seconds we're apart.
"敬爱的达伦 分开的日子我度日如年
Love, your island flower."
爱你的小岛之花"
You got that?
记住了吗
"Island flower" -- got it. Anything else?
"小岛之花" 记住了 还有吗
If it starts to leak any fluids, drop it, run.
如果流出了任何液体 就扔了赶紧跑
This does not sound like a watch.
这听起来可不像表
Take this to the Ka Pua dry-cleaner on Makamoimo street.
把这个拿去玛卡伊莫伊莫街的卡普干洗店
Maka-what, now?
玛卡什么
Not the one on Kookelewaa.
不是可可雷瓦街上那间
Am I good with this in my pocket?
我可以把它放在兜里吗
That depends. You ever want kids?
看情况 你还想要孩子吗
And bring back the blue tie.
然后把蓝领带拿回来
You got it, sir.
好的 长官
Get back here ASAP.
尽快回来
This bus has to be wheels-up in 40 minutes.
飞机要在40分钟内起飞
- You got it. - Copy that.
-好嘞 -收到
Any orders for me, sir?
我有什么任务吗 长官
You wanted to get back in the field?
你想回归外勤吗
Here's your chance.
给你个机会
It's a...transceiver, or at least parts for one.
这是个无线收发器 至少是一部分
I'm gonna need you to install this in the field,
我需要你在实战中 压力下
under pressure, in less than six minutes.
六分钟内 把这个安装好
You are aware that I only have one hand that works good.
你知道我只有一只手能用吧
That's why you'll practice it over and over
所以你要不断地练习
until you've got it down cold.
直到你能娴熟地完成
Muscle memory. Don't think about the action.
肌肉记忆 不要思考
Let the action help you think.
让行动代替思考
Yeah.
好的
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
What's wrong? You're twirling.
怎么了 你在玩棍子
Having trouble figuring out Bakshi?
搞不明白巴克希吗
Actually, no, I-I have him pegged.
事实上 不是的 我搞定他了
Grew up on the street -- probably Southall --
在街头长大 可能是绍索尔
worked hard to refine his accent,
很努力地改掉口音
still struggles with the T's, parent weren't around,
T的发音还有问题 父母不在身边
got into petty crime, military straightened him out
犯了些轻罪 从军帮了他
till they sensed something off and washed him out.
直到他们察觉到了一丝不对劲把他赶走了
Ended up a private intelligence contractor.
最后进入了一家私人情报机构
And you got all that from the eight words he said to you.
你通过他和你说的八个字就看出这么多
No. That last part I checked on.
不是 最后一部分是我查到的
I think that he crossed Whitehall as an enemy,
我认为他与怀特霍尔最初是敌对方
and Whitehall gave Bakshi a second chance.
但怀特霍尔给了巴克希第二次机会
His borderline personality disorder
他的边缘人格障碍
makes him overvalue certain relationships --
使他非常看重某些关系
Thank mom and dad for that --
这要感谢他的爸妈
And one glimmer of belief
怀特霍尔这样的权威人士
in an authority figure like Whitehall, well...
稍给了他一点信任 他就...
Hail Hydra.
"九头蛇万岁"了
The puzzle I'm working is Whitehall.
我在想的是怀特霍尔
Bakshi sees something in him that we don't.
巴克希在他身上看到了我们没看到的东西
This is decades of research, and it's incomplete.
这是几十年的研究 而且不完整
But I did find the original 0-8-4 report
但我找到了最早的084报告
signed by Agent Carter herself.
由卡特特工本人签署的
Anything on Red Skull?
有和红骷髅有关的信息吗
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我的话了吗
Peggy Carter, founder, happens to be British,
佩姬·卡特 创始人 还是英国人
held this in her hand.
曾亲手拿过这份文件
No. Anyway, um...
没有 总之
No red skull, but a lot of references
没有提红骷髅 但是多次提到
to one of his commanders, Werner Reinhardt.
他的一位指挥官 沃纳·莱因哈特
Yeah, it says the Howling Commandos
对 这上面说咆哮突击队
grabbed him and the Obelisk in '45.
在1945年抓住他并缴获了方尖碑
Yes, and cites intake interviews,
对 并且提到了他的审讯记录
but all the important documents on him are missing.
但关于他的一切文件都找不到了
I question Coulson's filing skills, to be honest.
老实说 我有点怀疑科尔森的归档能力
Vault D? Not the only vault.
地下室D可不是这里唯一的地下室
Agent Carter buried a lot of things here.
卡特特工在这里埋了很多东西
1945年 战略科学军团基地 "老鼠"监狱
Werner Reinhardt.
沃纳·莱因哈特
That was a neat trick.
这招不错
I'm sorry. I don't follow, Doctor.
抱歉 我没听明白 博士
It's a pen.
这是一支笔
You wanted to see what I would do with it.
你想看我会拿它做什么
After all, there are so many uses, no?
毕竟 它可以有很多用途 不是吗
Escape, confession, homicide...suicide.
逃跑 坦白 杀人 自杀
It's true.
是的
I wanted to find out what kind of man you were.
我想知道你是什么样的人
You didn't use the pen, so now I know.
你没有用这支笔 所以我知道了
Pens are also used for signatures.
笔也可以用来签名
You want a deal. How terribly shocking.
你想要做交易 真令人惊讶
The U.S. Government has recruited many German scientists.
美国政府招募了很多德国科学家
They'll send rockets into space.
他们要往太空发射火箭
Maybe they can strap you to one of them.
或许他们可以把你绑在上面
They'll show you parlor tricks.
他们只能给你们些小打小闹
Giving me a second chance could save all of humanity.
给我第二次机会 或许能拯救人类
I've seen all of your home movies,
我看过你所有的自制小电影
the bodies left in your wake, the girl you caged up.
你留下的尸体 你监禁的女孩
There'll be no second chances for you.
你得不到第二次机会
You must be dying to understand all the items you recovered.
你一定非常想理解你缴获的那些东西吧
They're fascinating, no?
他们很神奇 不是吗
I don't suppose you'll tell me where they came from.
我猜你不会告诉我它们都是哪来的吧
There's a story.
有个故事
A myth from the east
一个东方传说
of a star that fell from the heavens...
讲述了一颗自天堂落下的星星
of blue angels who came bearing a gift for all mankind,
蓝色的天使为全人类带来了礼物
meant to save the world.
意欲拯救世界
You don't strike me as a believer.
我可不觉得你像个信徒
Oh, I've based my whole life on it.
我这辈子都围绕着这故事
History just has the details wrong.
只不过历史把细节搞错了
Then set history straight.
那就请你纠正一下历史
These visitors -- they didn't come to save the world.
这些来访者 他们不是来拯救世界的
They came to conquer it.
他们是来征服世界的
Conquer?
征服
You heard "conquer"?
你听说的是"征服"吗
I think you got a bad translation.
我想你的翻译搞错了
The way I understand it, it was "end" --
以我的理解是"终结"
To end mankind --
来终结人类
Sparing a chosen few, needless to say.
留下少数被选中的人 这自不用说
And that's why it's called the diviner.
所以它才叫做预言者
Yeah.
It decides who lives, who dies...
它决定谁活命 谁死去
Who will inherit the earth.
谁将会继承地球
And only someone who can carry the diviner
而只有能拿起预言者的人
is allowed to enter the city.
才被允许进入那座城市
Or more importantly, the temple inside.
其实更重要的 是进入城市里的那座神殿
But I can get you in.
但我能让你进去
And if I let you take a team,
那如果我给你一支队伍
where will you take them?
你会带他们去哪
How do you intend to find this city?
你打算怎么找到这座城市
Well, I'll have to look everywhere really, really hard.
我得到处寻找 非常努力地找
I'm not giving you men and money
我不能仅凭你找到这座城市的
on the off chance that you'll find this place.
渺茫机会 就给你资金和人手
Or if you do,
再说 即使你找到了
that you'll not take its true power for yourself.
你也可能会将其真正的能力据为己有
Me? Nah!
我 不会的
No, I'm not management material.
不 我可不是当管理者的料
I'll leave that power part to you.
我会把它的能力留给你
Then why?
那为什么
What do you have to gain?
你能从中得到什么
I have nothing to lose.
我没什么可失去的了
I've lost everything important to me.
我已经失去了一切对我来说重要的东西
And I want to kill those who took it...
而我想要杀死夺走这一切的人
And finally be reunited with my family.
最终与我的家人重聚
Reunited?
重聚
In the afterlife.
在来世重聚
Okay. Are we going to talk or just go camping?
好了 我们到底是要谈谈还是去野营
Look, I don't know what Hydra hopes to achieve,
听着 我不知道九头蛇想要什么
but I'm sure you and I can come up with a better plan
但你和我肯定能想出比绑架一个参议员
than kidnapping a senator.
更好的计划
Hydra doesn't care about you.
九头蛇根本不关心你
And they care about you?
难道他们关心你吗
Have they protected you?
他们保护你了吗
Because I was the one who got you out of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我才是那个把你从神盾局救出来的人
To have me executed.
好把我处决了
A public trial, your face all over it.
举行公审 让你扬名
Is that what you think?
你真是这么想的吗
If I didn't broker that deal
我如果不促成这笔交易
and did the speech Mr. Coulson wanted me to on TV,
照科尔森先生的意思公开讲话
would we be out here now?
我们现在还会在这里吗
You're free because of me.
你能获得自由都是拜我所赐
I fought my way out.
是我自己杀出了这条血路
Through how many?
杀了多少
The four men I had on detail?
我派去的那四个人吗
Keep going. I'm enjoying this.
继续走 我很享受这样
Enjoying what?
享受什么
Watching you work.
看你想办法逃脱
I'm -- I'm trying to have an honest conversation.
我是真的想跟你推心置腹地谈谈
Okay, one second, I think I'm gonna be meeting Anna,
上一秒我还想着马上就能见到安娜
and the next thing I know,
紧接着
you're just dragging me through the dirt.
你就押着我走过这条土路
Changing tactics, using my name, mentioning your wife --
变换手段 提到我的名字 言及你妻子
I used to fall for all your tricks.
我以前总上你这些把戏的当
That is not how I think, Grant!
我根本没那个意思 格兰特
That's how you think!
是你非要那么想
And now you're turning it back on me.
现在你又要推到我身上
You take after mother.
你可真像妈妈
Listen to yourself! Just listen to yourself!
听听 听听你说的话
You twist every act and blame it on somebody else!
你每次都扭曲事实 怪到别人头上
Mom and dad were terrible,
爸妈是很坏
but they didn't put the match in your hand
但你一把火烧了房子的时候
when you burnt down that damn house!
他们可没把火柴放到你手上
And I didn't squeeze the trigger
你杀那些人的时候
when you killed all those people!
也不是我扣动的扳机
No. It is my fault.
对 是我错了
I let you all hollow me out, control me.
是我让你们把我变得空虚 控制我
Spare the non-apology. I'm a senator.
少说反话了 我可是议员
I take responsibility for my actions, Christian.
我为我的所作所为负责 克里斯蒂安
What are you...?
你干什么...
The well.
水井
You still blame me for the well.
你还在为水井的事怪我
We both know
你我都清楚
that it was you who nearly killed Thomas down there.
是你差点杀了托马斯
Do you sleep better telling yourself that?
你这样骗自己 晚上能睡得安稳吗
You know, I don't know what crazy lies
我不清楚你这些年
that you have built up all these years,
编造了怎样的弥天大谎
but the well doesn't even exist anymore.
但那口水井已经不存在了
It's gone. Mom and dad buried it.
水井没了 爸妈把井埋了
Oh, no.
你错了
They just covered it up.
他们只是把井遮起来了
Come on.
快点啊
Whatever you're doing, just take a break.
不管你在干吗 歇一会儿吧
What are you doing?
在忙什么
Coulson has me patching a transceiver
科尔森要我把一个收发器
into a system that's not even meant to handle one.
装在一个根本不能搭载它的系统里去
You can do that in your sleep.
这你在睡梦中就能搞定
In my sleep, yes, I'm quite good at it.
睡梦中 是啊 我很会睡觉
Problem is, I'm awake.
关键是 我现在醒着
I think Coulson's testing me.
我觉得科尔森在考验我
Coulson doesn't roll that way.
那不是科尔森的作风
If he has you in the dark, it's for a reason.
如果他瞒着你 一定有他的原因
Or just keeping me busy.
或者只是给我点事做
I just gave a button to a 300-pound Hawaiian dude.
我刚把一个纽扣交给了一个300磅的夏威夷人
Look, we've been through some crazy,
我们经历过些荒唐事
you two especially,
尤其是你们俩
but the whole time, Coulson's been our anchor.
但一直以来 科尔森就是我们的精神支柱
He may seem lost sometimes, but he's always got a plan.
他有时候会踌躇 但他总是自有谋划
O captain, my captain. One blue necktie.
啊 船长 我的船长 蓝领带一条
Any complications out there?
遇到麻烦了吗
Kept waiting for that other shoe.
一直等着呢
Great. Everything's in motion, then -- except the bus.
好 那么一切都就绪了 除了空客
- Get us airborne. - Where to, Sir?
-升空 -去哪 长官
Australian outback.
澳洲内陆
We got a satellite network to steal and very little time.
我们要去盗取一个卫星网络 时间紧急
Copy that.
明白
What's the story with the tie?
那条领带是怎么回事
It was a gift from audrey, and I spilled poi all over it.
是奥黛丽送给我的礼物 我把芋泥弄上面了
Under six minutes.
控制在六分钟之内
You can do it.
你能行的
Sorting paperwork -- the life none of us chose.
整理文件 这可不是我们想要的生活
Anything from the interrogation?
审讯有收获吗
Pretty good idea why the Reinhardt files were locked up.
莱因哈特档案被锁起来是有理由的
Yeah, there's some nasty stuff in here.
对 有些东西很可怕
Thank god none of this stuff made it
幸好这些东西都没被录入
on the S.H.I.E.L.D. servers to be stolen away by Hydra.
神盾局的服务器 进而没被九头蛇窃取
Hang on.
慢着
Hang on. I've got it.
慢着 我找到了
I've got the Reinhardt file.
找到莱因哈特的文件了
Complete SSR bio, psych eval,
完整的战略科学军团简介 心理评估
and a lovely picture of the Nazi bastard.
还有这纳粹混蛋的靓照
Wait. No.
等等 不会吧
Yeah, name's right beneath it.
没错 名字就写下面
No. That's Daniel Whitehall.
不 这是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
What, you mean it looks like him?
你是说长得很像他吗
No, I mean it's the same man.
不 是同一个人
I've stared Whitehall in the face.
我近距离见过怀特霍尔
You're joking.
你在开玩笑吧
Can't be. He'd be old as hell now.
不可能 他现在该是个糟老头子了
I would've agreed with you
我也想同意你的说法
before "Alien" became a word we used daily.
但"外星人"都常被我们挂在嘴边
May, I know I'm right.
梅 我知道我没认错
Bobbi was dead-on.
芭比说得太对了
He did have a personal connection to Red Skull.
他和红骷髅的确有亲密的联系
What is this guy, Asgardian?
这人是什么来头 阿斯加德人吗
It's like he stopped the clock.
他似乎把时间停住了
Or turned it back.
或是让时间倒退
Where's that photo from?
这张照片从哪来的
An old S.H.I.E.L.D. prison called the rat.
神盾局一间叫"老鼠"的旧监狱
How long was he kept there?
他被关在那里多久了
For life.
终身监禁
1945年 战略科学军团基地 "老鼠"监狱
So, curiosity brings her back.
好奇心让她回到了这里
Have you come to make a deal?
你是来做交易的吗
With the devil?
和魔鬼吗
I considered it.
我考虑过了
As you've said, the skies might open up one day.
正如你所说 天空有一日或许会敞开
Your work will be valuable.
到时你的工作会很有价值
But if that day comes, I know who I'd want by my side.
但如果那天来临 我知道我希望谁站在我身边
It isn't you.
而那人不是你
We could learn so much together.
我们联手 可以学到很多东西
Instead, we'll forget -- forget you, forget your work.
相反我们会忘记 忘记你和你的工作
When I leave, no one else will come,
我离开之后 没人会再来
no one to hear your stories, study your deadly artifacts.
没人会聆听你 研究你那些致命的物件
You'll be buried.
你会被埋没
I seriously doubt that.
对此我深表怀疑
Nothing stays buried forever.
没有什么能被永久掩埋
For as long as I have a say, you will.
只要有我在 你就没有出头之日
Farewell, Dr. Reinhardt.
永别了 莱因哈特博士
Werner Reinhardt.
沃纳·莱因哈特
44年后
Your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
So, who is this guy again?
这人什么来头
Some German researcher.
就是个德国的研究员
Undersecretary Pierce took pity on him.
皮尔斯副部长可怜他
Said it wasn't his choice which side of the war he was on.
说站在战争的哪一方也不是他说了算
Pierce is just trying to make himself look good.
皮尔斯不过是充面子
It's budget cuts, my man.
是因为预算削减 老兄
I'll pull the truck around.
我去把车开过来
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
After all these years, why now?
都这么多年了 为什么是现在
The woman -- we found her.
我们找到那女人了
She's still alive?
她还活着吗
Is it truly her?
真的是她吗
Sir, you have to see for yourself.
先生 您得亲自去看
1989年 奥地利
So much lost time.
浪费了这么年的时间
It's been under S.H.I.E.L.D. protection since the war,
自战后 这里一直处于神盾局的保护之下
like the rest of us.
和我们其他人一样
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
We grabbed all the elders from the village
我们抓来了村里所有年长的人
and couldn't believe what we found.
没想到我们找到了她
Erstaunlich.
真是令人惊讶
I grew old living no life.
我空虚地老去
She lives a full one and doesn't age a day.
她圆满地生活 却青春常驻
Sir, how is this possible?
先生 这怎么可能呢
I don't know.
不知道
But we'll learn.
但我们会研究明白的
Discovery requires experimentation.
想有发现就要实验
I think it's time we found out exactly what makes you so special.
我想我们该查明你的特别之处了
Undersecretary Pierce granted him medical on parole in 1999.
1999年 皮尔斯副部长批准他保外就医
After that, there are no records of Reinhardt.
之后 就再也没有莱因哈特的记录了
Drops his name, loses the accent.
改名换姓 改变口音
A year later, Daniel Whitehall surfaces.
一年之后 丹尼尔·怀特霍尔出现了
Whatever he did to survive happened in that year.
他为返老还童做的事就发生在那一年里
Was it alien tech? Where did he go?
是外星人技术吗 他去了哪
The fountain of youth, apparently.
显然是去了青春不老泉
May, I think we should cross-reference
梅 我觉得我们该把
the name Daniel Whitehall
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔这个名字
with any criminal activity from that time.
和那段时间的犯罪活动做交叉对比
There's your hook, Bobbi.
给你钩子了 芭比
Now reel him in.
把鱼钓上来吧
Tell me...
告诉我
Your devotion to Whitehall -- based on fear or respect?
你对怀特霍尔的忠心是基于害怕 还是尊敬
My devotion goes far deeper than respect.
我的忠心远远胜于尊敬
Fear goes way deeper, for sure.
害怕当然远胜于忠心
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
You meant programming.
那你是说洗脑
I hear compliance will be rewarded.
我听说服从会得到奖赏
No?
不是吗
So what is it you're so afraid of, huh?
那你在害怕什么
What horrible acts do you fear Whitehall will perform on you?
你害怕怀特霍尔会对你做什么
I wonder...
我想问问
If your friends know the acts that you are capable of,
你朋友知道你能做到什么事吗
how you were able to ingratiate yourself to Hydra.
你是如何讨好九头蛇的
Do you fear their judgment?
你担心他们的看法吗
Should those details ever surface?
这些事应该浮出水面吗
Fear of judgment.
担心看法
Perfectly said.
说得好
You don't fear Whitehall.
你不害怕怀特霍尔
You fear disappointing him.
你担心让他失望
And let me tell you, he is going to be very disappointed
我告诉你 等他知道你供出了他
to see that you gave him up.
他会很失望的
I didn't give up anything.
我什么都没说
No.
不是的
You gave us everything -- Whitehall's name,
你什么都告诉我们了 怀特霍尔的名字
his nazi adventures with red skull, his age.
他和红骷髅的纳粹生涯 他的年龄
Did you know he's hypertensive?
你知道他有高血压吗
We do.
我们知道了
I know he gave you a second chance.
我知道他给了你第二次机会
Now, do you think he's gonna give you a third
你觉得你告诉了我们杀死他的方法
when you tell us how to kill him?
他还会给你第三次机会吗
You failed your boss, Mr. Bakshi.
你让你的长官失望了 巴克希先生
I know who Whitehall is.
我知道怀特霍尔是谁了
Question remains...
问题是...
What kind of a man are you?
你是怎样的人
A loyal one.
忠诚的人
Cyanide! We checked him!
氰化物 我们明明搜过他的身
Capsule embedded in his cheekbone!
他把胶囊植入了颊骨
You're not getting off that easy.
你休想轻易逃脱
I don't understand.
我不明白
What do you want out of all this?
这一切是为了什么
I want the truth...about this one event from my past.
我想知道真相 就这段过去的真相
Admit you made me push Thomas down the well.
承认是你逼我把托马斯推到井里的
No. You forced him.
不 是你逼他的
He was terrified, and you wouldn't pull him up.
他很害怕 而你却不愿拉他上来
You enjoyed it.
你很享受
You keep trying to put thoughts in my head...
你总给我灌输这些想法
Like you always have.
你一直都这样
You used to convince me they were my own.
你以前让我相信这是我的想法
Not anymore.
现在不行了
You lie to yourself.
你在自欺欺人
You want to know why?
想知道为什么吗
It's simple.
很简单
You can't reconcile all the ugly, horrible things you do
你无法将你所犯下的罪恶
with the hero you so desperately want to become.
和你拼命想成为的英雄形象联系到一起
You're out of dirt.
没土可挖了
Sorry to see it go down this way.
事情变成这样 真是遗憾
No, no. No!
不要 不要
No.
不要
No, no.
不要 不要
No!
不要
Oh, no!
不要
Admit it!
承认吧
Not to me -- to yourself.
不是对我承认 而是对你自己
No.
不要
It's dark down there, Christian.
下面很黑啊 克里斯蒂安
You'll have plenty of alone time to think.
你会有足够时间独处 好好想想
You think.
你想想吧
Please, I'm your brother. Please.
求你了 我是你哥哥 求你了
- Goodbye, Christian. - No.
-再见 克里斯蒂安 -不要
All right! I did it!
好吧 是我干的
I did! I know!
我承认 我知道
I wanted him dead!
我希望他死
I'm sorry! I wanted him dead!
对不起 我希望他死
Thomas was the only one mother didn't torture.
托马斯是妈妈唯一不虐待的孩子
And dad always let her do it.
爸爸总是让她这样做
She loved him so much.
她太爱他了
It had to end.
必须要停止
I wanted her to feel our pain.
我想让她体会我们的痛苦
But I didn't have the courage to do it myself.
但我没勇气自己去做
I'm sorry.
对不起
Grant, I'm so sorry.
格兰特 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
That's all I wanted to hear.
我就想听到这个
Come on.
来吧
It's time we went home.
我们该回家了
澳大利亚 劳拉溪
The satellite network we need to map the earth and find the city
我们要用来搜索地图找到城市的卫星网络
is controlled by the U.S. Air force facility at Kaena point, Oahu,
由欧胡岛卡依纳角的美国空军所控制
and it's too heavily guarded to infiltrate.
守卫太多 无法潜入
Which is why we came to Australia instead.
所以我们来到了澳大利亚
There's a small station here that comes online
一旦卡依纳角基地信号瘫痪
whenever Kaena point's feed goes down.
这里一个小站就会上线
But Kaena still needs to go down.
但还得要卡依纳角信号瘫痪啊
We already took care of that.
我们已经搞定了
The watch and the button are two pieces of a Trojan horse.
手表和纽扣组合起来就是一个特洛伊木马
They'll take down the base's feed.
能让基地的信号瘫痪
Man with the plan.
果然深谋远虑
Once per quarter, General Cole inspects Kaena Point.
科尔上将每个季度都会去巡视卡伊纳角
This time, he'll meet the new relay commander.
这次 他会见到接任的新指挥官
Let me guess -- commander's name is Darren.
我猜猜 指挥官的名字就叫达伦
That's right.
没错
And since he's new, introductions will be made.
因为他是新来的 一定会互相介绍认识
On their own, these two pieces are harmless,
单独来看 这两个部件完全无害
undetectable to security.
不会被任何安检程序发现
But as they near each other,
但只要一互相接近
they'll power up an E.M.P., and boom --
就会发射一道电磁脉冲 大功告成
kiss your wi-fi, your coffee maker,
跟你的无线网络 咖啡机
and your top-secret satellite feed goodbye.
还有绝密卫星信号说再见吧
And the Australian site goes online.
然后澳大利亚基站就能上线
We'll have roughly six minutes
我们有大概六分钟时间
to patch a back end into the network.
在网络中植入后门程序
Trip, you'll provide backup.
崔普 你负责掩护
Fitz, you'll install the transceiver
菲兹 你负责安装收发器
to let Skye hack the network
好让斯凯黑进他们的网络
so that we can find out if this city exists once and for all.
查明这个城市到底是否存在
All because a general got too fat for his jacket.
都是将军太胖了穿不下外套惹的祸
Fitz, how you coming with the transceiver patch?
菲兹 收发器安装练得怎么样了
I've got it down to 7 minutes, 20 seconds.
我已经把时间缩短到7分20秒了
That's not good enough.
这还不够快
No, that's with my bad hand.
我只用了一只受伤的手
With both, I can do it, definitely.
两只都用上肯定够了
We may actually have a shot at finding the city.
说不定我们真能找到这城市
You sure it's something you want to dig up?
你确定你真的想发现吗
If we don't, Hydra will.
我们不这么做 九头蛇就会
We need to get there first.
我们必须抢在他们前面
This doesn't feel right.
有点不对劲
Skye, you reading us?
斯凯 能听到吗
Standing by with geek squad.
正与技术小组待命
Paddington and timelord are closing in.
纽扣和手表就要碰面了
E.M.P. ready in 40 seconds.
电磁脉冲倒数40秒
Copy that.
收到
Kaena Point is down.
卡依纳角已瘫痪
Six minutes on the clock.
六分钟开始计时
Guys?
大伙儿
Skye, there's something jamming us --
斯凯 有人在干扰我们的信号...
Down! Down! Ambush!
趴下 有埋伏
Fitz! Untie the crew.
菲兹 给他们松绑
Hydra! How the hell'd they get here?!
是九头蛇 他们怎么会来这里
Oh, it's coming alive!
来信号了
The server's online!
服务器上线了
Time to move! Find the access point!
赶紧行动 找到接入点
We can't miss this window!
我们不能错过这个机会
Follow me! Now!
跟我来 快点
Get comms back online.
赶紧恢复通信
You guys are my satellite wranglers.
你们几个负责操作卫星信号
I need vector scripts ready to execute
准备好动态数组脚本
the second Fitz gets us on that network.
菲兹一连通网络立刻运行
Lock yourselves inside. Go.
进去 把门锁上
Stay down.
别站起来
I need a few minutes.
我需要几分钟
Fitz, down!
菲兹 趴下
Unh! Trip!
崔普
Ah, damn it, Trip. Trip, talk to me.
该死 崔普 你还好吗
Oh, sir. He's gonna bleed out.
长官 他会失血过多而死的
We need to stop it.
我们得赶紧止血
I can help.
我能帮忙
I'm a doctor.
我是个医生
Put pressure there, please.
你能按住那里吗
Can you control it?
你能止血吗
First went through clean. Second bullet is deep.
第一颗子弹穿透了 第二颗还在体内深处
There's a lot of blood.
出了很多血
Got to get it out. Hand me the scalpel.
得赶紧取出来 给我手术刀
Clamp.
止血钳
Forceps.
手术钳
I prefer we stabilize and move.
最好能让他稳定下来尽快转移
The bullet's holding the wound open.
只要子弹还在体内 伤口就无法止血
If we keep our heads about us, he has a chance, Phil.
如果我们齐心协力 或许他还能活下来 菲尔
Shouldn't have said "Phil."
不该叫你菲尔的
Not supposed to know that.
我不该知道你的名字
You probably wouldn't recognize me
估计你也没从
from the picture I left for her, though.
我留给她的照片里认出我来
I haven't changed as much as she has since then.
不过我没她变化的那么大
If I let go of this clamp, he dies.
如果我松开止血钳 他就会死
I just sliced this man's brachial artery.
我刚切开了他的肱动脉
Mr. Coulson, hand me the gun.
科尔森先生 把枪给我
You too, son.
你也是 小子
Fitz.
菲兹
You'd use this man's life as a bargaining chip?
你要用他的性命来做筹码吗
An opportunity, actually --
我把这看成是个机会
to get out of this sticky situation.
让我逃离这个困境
And we get to know each other a bit.
我们也正好能认识一下
Skye wouldn't want Trip to die.
斯凯肯定不希望崔普死
She's not here, is she?
她不在这里吧
That's a relief.
不在就好
I'm only gonna get one chance at a first impression.
留下好的第一印象的机会只有一次呢
This doesn't look very good.
现在可不是个好时候
You've already made an impression --
你已经给她留下印象了
Pile of bodies, going to work for Whitehall.
杀人如麻 还为怀特霍尔工作
I don't think it's good for Skye to --
这对斯凯不好...
You're not her father!
你不是她的父亲
You're S.H.I.E.L.D., who took her from me.
你是神盾局的人 就是你把她从我身边夺走
I need Whitehall.
我需要怀特霍尔
The end will justify the means.
只要结果正确 可以不择手段
The end.
结果
And that's gonna happen in the city we're both here to find?
结果就在你我都来找的那座城市里吗
Yes.
当然
I anticipated you'd be close,
我料到你就快找到了
but you're already trying to match the earth.
但你已经开始寻找地点了
I guess we had the same idea.
估计我们想一块儿了
Whitehall didn't even know about the city
怀特霍尔根本不知道这座城市的事
until I turned him on to it.
直到我告诉了他
He thinks the diviner is just a weapon.
他还以为预言者只是一件武器
He has no idea of its true power, of what's inside.
他完全不知道它的力量 它蕴含着什么
Oh. There's something inside.
没错 里面还有东西呢
What are we talking about?
你指的是什么
Tesseract-level power?
类似宇宙魔方的那种力量吗
Sure.
是啊
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
You realize we're talking life and death here.
你知道这可是人命关天的大事
I know. It's exciting, isn't it?
是啊 真刺激 是不是
I mean, both sides racing to the temple,
你想想 双方都在朝着圣坛冲刺
life and death, flesh and blood, emotions!
生与死 血与肉 太令人激动了
Who knows how it'll shake out?
谁知道最后结局会如何呢
All I know is,
我只知道
my baby's gonna be right there in the center of it.
到时我的宝贝女儿肯定会在那里
I know you want to meet her.
我知道你想见她
Oh, I can't wait.
我都等不及了
I mean, I have to wait for the right circumstances, but --
当然 我知道得等待合适的时机
'Cause if you let this man die, Skye will never --
如果你让这人死了 斯凯绝不会...
That's not her name!
那不是她的名字
And I won't let him die.
我也不会让他死的
I'm gonna tell you just how to save him,
我会告诉你怎么救他
which will give me time to get away.
这样我就有时间逃走了
Two syringe packets inside.
从里面拿两个注射包
Sorry.
抱歉
It's a bit of a mess in there.
里面有点乱
When I release this, you're gonna pump his wounds
如果你想救他 我一松手
full of that clotting agent as fast as you can
你就马上往他伤口里
if you want to save his life.
注射凝血剂
And apply pressure, okay?
然后压住伤口 明白吗
Here we go.
我要松手了
We'll find you.
我们会找到你的
And when we do, you and I will finish this conversation.
到时候 我们再把话说个明白
I look forward to it.
期待之至
Fitz!
菲兹
Quickly, Fitz, quick.
快 菲兹 快
Okay, done.
组装好了
Get the other one ready.
把另一支针准备好
We haven't heard from them in over five minutes.
他们已经五分多钟没消息了
Wait. Whoa, whoa, wait.
慢着 等下
The transceiver is powering up.
收发器已经启动
Yes, Fitz!
太好了 菲兹
Okay. Prioritize all thermal and ground-penetrating imaging.
好了 优先处理热成像和探地成像
Okay. Hold on, Trip. Hold on.
坚持住 崔普 坚持住
Okay. Come on.
加油啊
Okay. He's stabilizing.
好了 他稳定下来了
As a person who spent a considerable portion of his life incarcerated,
我这一生有大半时间都被关在监牢里
I know how rare second chances are.
所以我知道第二次机会何其稀有
If you're given one, take it.
如果有机会送上门 就抓住它
The opportunity may be fleeting,
机会转瞬即逝
so it must be recognized and seized.
所以必须发现它 抓住它
Sometimes, the solution takes days
有时候 需要花数天 数周
or weeks or years.
甚至数年才有结果
But no matter the sacrifice, one must be willing
但无论代价多大 你必须心甘情愿
to enjoy the trauma of shaking off all that you were...
去品味摆脱旧自我的痛苦
to become something new...
从而获得新生
something better.
获得升华
What did you take from her, sir?
您从她身上取了什么 长官
Everything that I possibly could.
能取的都取了
Dispose of the rest.
剩下的处理掉
Everyone deserves a second chance,
人人都应该有第二次机会
but few are willing to do what it takes to earn one.
但很少有人愿意付出代价来赢得这机会
I completely understand.
我完全理解
I think my skills could be of use to you.
我认为我的技能你用得上
I know sacrifice, what it takes to move forward in life.
我懂得牺牲 知道生活下去要付出什么代价
I have no doubt that's true.
对此我毫不怀疑
The bodies of Massachusetts Senator
马萨诸塞州参议员
Christian Ward and both his mother and father
克里斯蒂安及其父母的遗体
were identified by police tonight
今晚被警方发现
in what appears to be a murder-suicide.
现场表明这是一起谋杀自杀案
A partially destroyed tape found in the fire
火场中发现了一份部分损毁的录音带
is believed to be the senator's confession.
内容被认为是议员的供词
I wanted him dead!
我希望他死
I did!
我承认
The only one mother didn't torture.
他是妈妈唯一不虐待的孩子
It had to end.
必须要停止
I wanted her to feel our pain.
我想让她体会我们的痛苦
You okay?
你好吗
Yeah.
很好
What's up?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Hell of a day.
今天可够受的
Please don't "Hell of a day" me.
别跟我来这一套
What's wrong?
到底怎么啦
You pushed him a little hard, didn't you?
你不觉得你逼得有点过分了吗
What did you think was gonna happen?
你以为会有什么后果
I miscalculated. I thought he was gonna talk.
我估计错误 我以为他会招供
You sure you weren't afraid he was gonna talk?
你确定你不是害怕他招供吗
He's laying out all your dirty laundry,
他正在说你不可见人的秘密
and suddenly, you lay him out.
突然你就害他成了这样
You think I would do that?
你真觉得我会那么做吗
I can't argue a man to suicide.
你不能把一个人吵到自杀
Clearly, you've never been in an argument with yourself, then.
那你是没和自己吵过架
You had him right where you wanted him!
这就是你想要的结果
What is it you want to know, huh?
你到底想问什么
I'll tell you --
我来告诉你吧
Doesn't matter what I ask.
我的问题是什么无所谓
I can't trust the answer.
因为我不相信你的回答
Write that sentence down, hand it to your therapist.
把这话写下来赶紧交给你的心理医生
I have always been honest with you,
我对你一直都很诚实
and you can't accept it.
但你却无法接受
You search for lies!
你渴望发现谎言
You're an elite spy! I'd be crazy not to.
你是个精英间谍 不怀疑你我才傻呢
You know you've lied to me.
你知道你对我说过谎的
This happens every time -- we get closer, you get nervous.
每次都这样 我们关系一亲近你就紧张
We're not close.
我们不亲近
You just spent the day convincing a man he was brainwashed.
你刚用了一天说服一个人自己被洗脑了
- I don't know where the angles end. - With you!
-我不知道你的目的到底是什么 -是你
Why do you think I vouched for you with Coulson, huh?
你以为我为什么要在科尔森面前为你担保
As much as I'd like to believe it was my magical personality,
虽然我很想相信是因为我的个人魅力
I think you have something up and running and need allies
但我觉得是因为你有什么阴谋需要同盟
and know that I'll have your back, whatever it is.
而且你知道不论这阴谋是什么我都会帮你
Will you never trust me?
你永远都没法信任我吗
But I'll never stop wanting to.
但我永远都会想信任你
It's been running for a few hours.
已经运行几小时了
26 satellites scouring the world for your map.
26个卫星在整个地球上搜索你的地图
Good.
很好
Multispectral images, ground-penetrating radar.
多谱图象 探地雷达
Now we wait for the ding that says we have a match.
只要等它叮一声 就是找到匹配对象了
If there's evidence of this city on earth,
只要地球上真有这城市存在的证据
the computer will find it.
电脑就能找到它
Guys? Is everything okay?
两位 没出什么事吧
They're patching Trip up and he's going to be fine,
他们在为崔普缝合了 他会好起来的
But you're acting like you saw the devil out there.
但你们却一脸见到鬼的表情
What?
怎么了
找到匹配对象
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Doctor, how nice to see you.
医生 真高兴见到你
Please, come -- sit.
请进 请坐
You've had a long night.
今天晚上够受的吧
You should tell me when we're having a meeting.
你应该提前告诉我要见人
I would've freshened up.
我也可以稍微收拾一下
Mr. Ward here is something of an expert on S.H.I.E.L.D.,
这位沃德先生是一位神盾局专家
and you an expert on the Obelisk.
而你是研究方尖碑的专家
Together, I think there's much we can achieve.
我们联手 一定能大有成就
I was a member of Coulson's team.
我曾是科尔森团队的一员
Lived with them for months.
和他们共同生活过数月
So you know the entire team.
那你认识队伍里的所有人吧
Like family.
如家人般亲密
Heard you crossed Coulson.
听说你遇到了科尔森
That can be rough.
不怎么愉快吧
Oh, it wasn't a complete loss.
也没那么糟
It's always good to look your enemy right in the eye.
能和敌人对视 总是有好处的
25年前
Oh, god.
天哪
Oh, god.
天哪
Oh, my love.
亲爱的
I'll find him.
我会找到他
I'll do to him...
我要让他
what he did to you.
血债血偿
I'll tear him apart!
我要把他碎尸万段