神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第1集: 自然定律 Laws of Nature

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
漫威影业出品
Did you see what he did!
你看到他干了什么吗
- Get out of the road. - Sorry. I... I'm sorry.
-别挡道 -对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I don't know what's happening to me.
对不起 我不知道我怎么了
I'm just trying to get to the hospital! Please!
我只是想去医院 求你们了
Hands in the air! Now!
举起手来 马上
We have the alien threat surrounded.
我们已包围了外星威胁
5th, between Pike and Union.
第五大街 派克市场和联合车站之间
He's in our sights, ma'am.
他就在我们视线范围内 夫人
Contain the subject.
控制目标
Use lethal force if necessary.
有必要可进行致命打击
Lethal force?
致命打击
I'm not trying to do this! I need help!
不是我想这样的 我需要帮助
Stay right there, damn it! Hands up!
站在那儿 该死 举起手来
- Okay, okay. - Now turn around,
-好的 好的 -现在转身
hands on the hood, real slow.
慢慢把手放在引擎盖上
I'll do whatever you say, but please don't hurt me.
我都照你说的做 但请不要伤害我
Honestly, I... I don't know what... what's... what's...
真的 我不知道 我...
happening to me.
我怎么了
Hey, wait a minute!
等等
Freeze! Get down on the ground! Get him!
不许动 趴下 抓住他
He's in the alley!
他在小巷里
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Guy, what's your name?
兄弟 你叫什么名字
- Joey. - Joey.
-乔伊 -乔伊
Okay, my name's Daisy, I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
好的 我叫黛西 我是神盾局的
and we're here for your protection.
我们是来保护你的
There's more on the way.
还有更多人在赶来
First unit's down or wetting themselves.
第一小组已被击溃 或是吓尿了
That SUV got the point across.
那辆SUV叫他们知道厉害了
Joey, Joey. J...
乔伊 乔伊
Joey! Stay with me, okay?!
乔伊 听我说 好吗
I know you're scared
我知道你很害怕
And your world's being turned upside down.
你的世界完全被颠覆了
But believe it or not, I've been through this, okay?
但信不信由你 我也经历过这一切
- I can help. - We'll get you out of here.
-我能帮助你 -我们会带你离开这里
It's you who made the car, the people, and the thing...
是你把那辆车 那些人...
You're gonna want to stand well clear of that, mate.
你得站远点 伙计
- Didn't I tell you? - I know it's a lot to take in.
-我说的吧 -我知道有很多需要消化
But right now, you have very few options and zero time,
但现在 你没太多选择 时间紧迫
- so, please, just go with it. - We'll be right there with you.
-所以 听我们的吧 -我们稍后就来
- It's not like this day can get any crazier, right? - Right?
-这一天也不可能更疯狂了 是吧 -是吧
I take that back!
我收回刚才那句
Chemical hazard. Mask on.
危险化学物 戴上面具
They were right here.
他们刚才就在这儿
What the hell happened? They're gone.
怎么回事 他们不见了
How are you holding up in there, buddy?
感觉还好吧 哥们
Fine. I guess.
还好...吧
I hope this is going somewhere other than higher.
我希望这玩意儿不是只会上升
Rest easy. We're almost there.
放宽心 我们就到了
We had him pinned down, but the target has escaped.
我们本已困住了他 但目标逃脱了
He didn't escape. He was extracted.
他不是逃脱了 他是被救走了
We'll secure the area, clean up, contain the situation.
我们会拉起警戒线 清理 控制局面
Manage it without making any more noise.
确保不再闹出更大动静
There were helicopters this time, for god's sake.
这次连直升机都出动了 真是的
It is getting harder for this to go unnoticed.
这事影响越来越大了
神盾局特工第三季 第一集
神盾局特工第三季 第一集
神盾局特工第三季 第一集
神盾局特工
We'll leave you to it.
交给你了
Who are you?
你是谁
W-what is this? What is S.H.I.E.L.D.?
这怎么回事 神盾局是什么
Did you do this to me?
是你对我动的手脚吗
We try to protect people like you from the world
我们努力保护你这样的人免遭世界的伤害
or from yourself,
也避免你们伤到自己
unless we have to defend the world against you.
除非有必要保卫世界免受你的威胁
People like me? What is happening to me?
我这样的人 我是怎么了
You've experienced what's called a bio-morphic event.
你经历了所谓的生物变异
Short version -- your DNA changed.
简单地说 你的DNA改变了
And the long version?
那不简单地说呢
Is...long, but
很复杂
right now, you need to understand that you will survive this.
但现在你要明白你会平安度过的
Okay.
好吧
Okay, s-so you guys can cure me.
好 那你们会治好我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We just learn to live with it.
我们只能学着接受它
It may feel like your life has ended,
你可能会觉得你的生活结束了
but it's just... got more interesting.
但它只是 更加有意思了
More interesting?
更有意思
I'm not a freaking TED talk.
我又不是TED演讲
Did you see the power line hit that tanker truck?
你看见电线砸中油罐车的样子了吗
I'm literally a catastrophic meltdown.
我就是个灾难性的熔化器
Everything was...
一切都
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Why -- why isn't this box liquefying
为什么这个箱子没有化掉
or this plane or whatever the hell this is?
还是飞机什么玩意儿的
It's poly-tectic adaptive materials.
这是高分子适应性材料
Each module can be customized.
每个模块都可以个性化设置
So, you're safe in there, and we're safe from you.
所以你在里面很安全 也不会伤到我们
I don't feel safe.
我怎么没觉得安全呢
I feel like my skin's crawling
我觉得我皮肤发麻
and my organs are shifting and --
我的器官在乱动...
Joey, just take a breath.
乔伊 深呼吸
First thing you need is rest, medically speaking.
你现在最需要的是休息 这是医学考虑
We'll be in the air for a couple more hours,
我们还得飞几个小时
and you will be in this box, so why don't you lie down?
期间你只能待在箱子里 还是躺会儿吧
You'll feel better after some sleep.
睡一觉你会觉得好很多的
Well...
那个
Thanks, whatever your name is.
谢谢 不管你叫什么
Daisy.
黛西
Well, thank you, Daisy,
谢谢你 黛西
for not letting them shoot me in the head.
谢谢你没让他们打死我
Uh, oh, one last thing --
还有件事
Do you take vitamins every day, Joey?
你每天都吃维生素片吗 乔伊
Fish oil?
鱼油
Not every day.
也不是每天
All right. Get some rest.
好的 好好休息
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Okay. For now.
暂时 还好吧
Third incident already this month,
这已经是这个月第三起了
but at least we were able to get our hands on this one.
但至少这次我们保护了他
The rate of new cases is increasing.
新变异发生率在升高
We knew it would after the initial reports.
第一起事故后我们就预料到会如此了
A new inhuman could emerge anywhere
新异人可能在任何地方出现
without having any idea what's happened.
而且完全不知道是怎么回事
Only in the continental U.S. so far.
目前为止还只出现在美国大陆
Plus, this new aircraft can stay in the air
再说 新飞行器的飞行时间
much longer than the old plane.
比以前那个长多了
Days, really, so rapid response anywhere is --
几天都行 所以往任何地方快速响应都
You love your new toy, don't you?
你很喜欢你的新玩具吧
I very much love my new toy,
我是很喜欢我的新玩具
but even with the mind-boggling range on this puppy...
但就算它有强大到惊人的覆盖面积
Inhumans are still disappearing.
异人还是在消失
This is the first one in a while we've been able to secure.
他是我们这段时间第一个成功解救的
Well, it's no mystery who's taking them.
是谁带走了他们并不难猜
That black-ops group was there before us.
那个秘密行动小组在我们之前就到了
- I know. - Again.
-我知道 -不是第一次了
Whoever they are.
不管他们是谁
How many do you think they've taken?
你觉得他们带走了多少异人
We know of at least five sightings,
我们至少知道有五起事件
five individuals who vanished before we could get to them.
五个异人在我们赶到前消失不见了
But the real mystery is, who's running that group?
但真正的谜团是 谁在领导这个组织
Not if you did your part.
你做好调查不就知道了
How did it feel to join the paparazzi, Phil?
加入狗仔大军感觉如何 菲尔
I think I might have missed my calling.
我可能是入错行了
I have every body, every piece of software
我让所有人动用各种资源
tasked with identifying that woman
去查实那女人的身份
so we can figure out where she's taking inhumans
我们就能查到她把异人带去了哪里
and what exactly she plans to do with them.
又打算对他们做什么
Make it top priority.
把这项工作放在首位
We'll find them.
我们会找到他们的
Just find out who's running them.
只需查出谁是头儿
I'll handle the rest.
其他交给我
Anyone in particular I should be looking at?
有需要我特别留意的吗
I have a few names.
我知道几个人
Meanwhile, tighten your belt
这期间 你要事事小心
so they don't catch you with your pants down again.
别再被人抓住把柄
This metamorphosis is becoming less rare.
变异现象越来越频繁了
And I don't like that one of them got away.
我很不高兴有一个逃走了
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
My name's Bobbi.
我叫芭比
As in the name usually short for "Robert,"
通常是"罗伯特"的简称
but in my case, "Barbara," which, to me, is worse.
但我本名叫"芭芭拉" 我觉得这个更难听
This room is all yours,
这房间是你的了
so feel free to make yourself at home.
你自己随意吧
When you change,
你换完衣服
just put your clothing and any personal belongings
就把你的衣服和私人物件
in the drawer over here for analysis.
放在那个抽屉里 我们要作分析
The screen will then ask you
荧幕会要求你配合
to perform a series of medical scans.
进行一系列医学扫描
I know that you're not a huge fan of check-ups,
我知道你不爱检查
but this will be painless.
但是不痛的
No offense, but I don't know you,
无意冒犯 但我不认识你
so don't act like you know a damn thing about me.
所以别装得像你了解我似的
I know you put off your yearly physicals at least once every year.
我知道你每年至少推迟一次年度体检
I know that your ex-boyfriend was a health nut
我知道你的前男友注重养生
and was on you to take better care of yourself.
想让你更好地照顾自己
But it wasn't until you two broke up
但直到你俩分手
that you finally got your gym membership.
你才终于办了健身会员
You've been spying on me?
你一直在监视我吗
Looked at your facebook page.
只是看了下你的脸书页面而已
I did see enough to know
不过我确实看出
that you're generally more concerned for others
通常而言 比起自己
than you are for yourself.
你更关心别人
Did I hurt anyone?
我伤到人了吗
Probably.
也许吧
But there have been no reported fatalities --
但还没有报道称有人丧生
not yet, anyway, so it's a good thing.
目前还没有 所以是件好事
Daisy will be in soon to give you the rundown.
黛西马上过来给你解释情况
But know that you're not a danger to anyone in here.
但你要清楚 你对这里的人构不成威胁
And you're safe from those people out there
而且你不会受到
who were trying to hurt you.
外面那些人的伤害
Whoever they are.
无论他们是谁
They're not Hydra. You know, I've been digging,
他们不是九头蛇 我查过了
and my street sources tell me Hydra's gone silent --
我的线人们说九头蛇销声匿迹了
Eerily silent, yes, but --
安静得诡异 但是
Yeah, the Hydra finances we track are static.
对 我们追查的九头蛇资产也保持静态
No money's changing hands.
没有资金交易
And by the looks of the hardware these gung-ho nutters are using,
从这些疯子使用的装备来看
they're well-funded.
他们财力雄厚
So if this woman's not Hydra, what is she?
那如果她不是九头蛇 她是哪个组织的
Everything else.
一切皆有可能
I mean, look at this -- two years CIA...
瞧瞧 两年的中情局经历
Is that MI6?
那是军情六处吗
Yeah, under which time,
看来 在那段时间里
she was consulting with the CDC, apparently.
她还在疾控中心做顾问
All under different aliases.
采用的都是不同的化名
Oh, I like her.
我喜欢她
Yeah, but how are we supposed to track down someone like this?
但我们要怎么追查这样的人呢
We can't look everywhere.
我们不能满世界找
If we can trace that hardware,
如果我们能查到那件武器的来源
that could give us a place to start.
就有着手点了
Take that down to Bobbi in the lab.
把那个拿去实验室给芭比
- Have the team analyze it. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
-让他们进行分析 -不不不
No, no, I'm-- I'm... not going anywhere near Bobbi.
不不 我不会靠近芭比的
Fine. I'll take it to her myself.
好吧 那我自己拿去给她
Wouldn't want you to do anything
我是不会让你
that makes you feel uncomfortable.
做任何令你不舒服的事
Yeah, I know that's sarcasm,
我听得出你的弦外之音
and I'm choosing to accept your thoughtfulness at face value.
但我还是选择接受这份表面上的体贴
Mack, you should head downstairs, assist Skye with intake.
迈克 你该去楼下协助斯凯做纳入
- Daisy. - Daisy. Damn it.
-叫她黛西 -黛西 见鬼
Hard for us to get used to, huh?
很难改口是吧
No. No, just you.
不太难 就你而已
Okay. So, what do we know about this José Gutierrez?
好吧 我们对约瑟·古铁雷斯了解什么
He goes by Joey.
他自称乔伊
Construction foreman, motorcycle enthusiast.
建筑工头 摩托车爱好者
Appears to be able to liquefy certain metals spontaneously
似乎能自发溶解三米内的
at a distance of up to 3 meters.
一些特定金属
Yeah. And understandably,
嗯 可以想见
that development has scared the living crap out of him.
这种进化让他恐惧万分
Hey, Joey.
乔伊
May we come in?
我们能进来吗
You're in.
你们已经进来了
This is my partner, Mack. We're just gonna talk.
这是我搭档 迈克 我们只是想找你聊聊
So, she's the greeting party, and you're the muscle, huh?
她负责笑脸迎人 你负责做打手吗
Believe me, she is the muscle.
相信我 她才是能打的
He looks big and intimidating.
他虽然块头大 很吓人
But inside, he's just a soft, little, fluffy little teddy bear.
但内心就是只温柔毛绒的泰迪熊
Yay.
真好
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
Like a stranger in my own body who I hate.
好像我的身体是个讨厌的陌生人
Nice of you to ask.
谢谢你关心
So, as I said, this phenomenon is mostly--
我说过了 这种现象主要
You know what?
算了
Lay it on me.
直说吧
You don't have to soften the blows anymore. Thanks.
你不必再顾忌我情绪了 谢谢
All right.
那好
There exists a small percentage of the population
人群中有一小部分人的DNA
with a dormant alien gene mixed into their DNA.
混入了潜伏的外星基因
There's a chemical compound that activates this gene,
有一种化合物能激活这种基因
giving them unnatural abilities.
使他们获得超乎常人的能力
Okay.
然后呢
This chemical compound, called terrigen,
这种化合物叫做泰瑞根
was recently released into our ecosystem.
不久前被散布进了我们的生态系统
And you, Joey, are one of the first people with this gene
而你 乔伊 是拥有这种基因的人当中
to come into contact with it.
首批接触到该物质的人之一
So...
所以
I'm an alien?
我是个外星人
Part alien.
一部分是
Welcome to the club.
欢迎加入我们
We call ourselves inhumans.
我们自称异人族
Okay.
好吧
All right.
真精彩
At least it's, uh -- it's a good drinking story.
至少喝酒时能拿来调侃了
I can't wait to tell my friends.
真等不及跟朋友们讲了
Unfortunately, you're gonna have to wait.
很抱歉 这事你得往后推一推了
What does that mean?
什么意思
We can't let you leave before we know
在确定你可以自控之前
you have your abilities under control.
我们不能让你走
And even then, only if we decide you're stable enough
即便那时 我们也得先确定你足够稳定
not to use them unless absolutely necessary.
只会在必要情况下使用能力时才能让你走
And even then, we...
即便你离开后 我们...
we can't let you go back to your old life, Joe.
我们不能让你回归原来的生活了 乔
What?
什么
I'm so sorry. It's just the reality.
非常抱歉 但这就是现实
Wait, wait.
你等等
You're not saying I can't go and have a beer anytime soon.
你说的不是短期内不能去喝酒
You're saying I can't go back to my life, ever?
你是说我永远都不能回到原来的生活了
Not in the foreseeable future.
在可预见的未来内都不行
The first step is control,
第一步就是学会控制
but then S.H.I.E.L.D. will set you up with a new identity --
然后神盾局会给你安排一个新身份
But I like -- I like my life.
但是我喜欢我的生活
It has taken me a long time to get here,
我努力了很久才走到这一步
to build a life where I'm actually comfortable,
才拥有了一个让我舒服的生活
much less happy.
更别说我过得很幸福
I'm not about to toss it.
我可不想就这么抛弃这份生活
As a matter of fact, now that I think about it,
说起来 我考虑了一下
I'd like to get back to it right now.
我想马上就回去
...are unsure what to call this,
不知该如何定性这起事件
whether it was a calculated alien attack
究竟是一起蓄意的外星袭击
or an experiment gone wrong.
还是实验出了差错
...Get too close, but, uh, he was a latino guy.
...离得太近 不过他是个拉美人
Normal.
挺普通的
He had this crazy look in his eyes.
眼里有一种疯狂的神色
Manhunt is under way.
搜捕正在进行中
Authorities are asking witnesses to come forward
当局正在寻找目击者
当地人造成大破坏
with any information that could lead to the capture...
寻求一切信息来抓捕...
The world's been a little twitchy
自从索科威亚从天上掉下来后
since sokovia fell out of the sky.
整个世界都紧张兮兮的
Right now, your apartment is being torn apart,
现在你的公寓被翻了个底朝天
and your relatives are being questioned.
而你的亲属正在接受调查
So I need to get to them before --
所以我得先找到他们
Your best-case scenario out there
你出去后最好的结果
is that black-ops group kills you quick
就是利落地被那个秘密行动小组干掉
before you bring a building down on someone.
免得你把哪栋建筑搞塌砸死人
S.H.I.E.L.D. is your best option.
你最好的选择就是待在神盾局
- Let me the hell out of here. - Calm down.
-让我离开这个鬼地方 -冷静
Let me out.
让我出去
Joey, you will lose control if you don't calm down.
乔伊 再不冷静下来你会失控的
- Let me out! Let me out! - Now, Joey! Stop!
-让我出去 让我出去 -乔伊 停下来
New readings on The Monolith?
巨石有新数据了吗
Nope. That was Daisy firing a warning shot.
没有 那是黛西发出的警告
No new readings, no new anything on The Monolith in months.
几个月来巨石没有新数据 没有新发现
Fitz even stopped sending automated probes into that room.
菲兹甚至不再往那房间里送自动探测器了
No one's stepped foot in there since...
自从西蒙斯被吸进去以后
Simmons was swallowed up by it.
就再没人进去过
- This was fish oil again? - What can I say?
-又是鱼油 -没办法
We pulled the product off shelves,
我们撤下了货架上的产品
but we can't track down every bottle sold.
但不可能追踪到卖掉的每一瓶鱼油
The good news, if you want to call it that,
好消息是 如果你觉得是好消息的话
is the deadly metallic elements sank to the bottom,
致命的金属元素沉到了海底
so the chemical contaminating the sea life
所以污染海洋生物的化学物质
isn't deadly to humans,
不会对人类造成致命伤害
just game-changing for inhumans.
只对异人族有决定性影响
- The bad news... - It's not just in the fish oil.
-坏消息是 -不止鱼油里有
Where else could it have spread?
还可能扩散到哪里
Other sea life.
其他海洋生物
With ocean currents, it's dispersed into the ecosystem.
有洋流 它已经散布到整个生态系统中了
I need to know how wide a range we're talking.
我要知道这个范围到底有多广
Fitz and I have the team working on a computer simulation.
我和菲兹正在让小组用计算机进行模拟
That biology degree's finally coming in handy, huh?
生物学学位终于派上用场了吧
Leaving me stuck staring at screens in here for all eternity.
然后我就被困在这 天天盯着屏幕看
I get it. Rehab's a bitch.
我懂 康复太无聊了
At least you're not hoping your knee will grow back.
至少你没在等着你的膝盖长回来
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm just frustrated.
我只是有点丧气
The simulation's taking a while.
模拟已经进行好一阵了
Have Fitz look into this, too.
让菲兹也看看这个
If we can figure out where it came from...
如果我们能查到这东西的出处
We could narrow the search on the mystery girl.
我们可以缩小搜寻神秘女孩的范围
I'm sure she'd prefer "Mystery woman."
我觉得她会更喜欢被称作"神秘女人"
Oh, and by the way, where is he?
对了 他在哪
- Fitz? - He requested yesterday
-菲兹吗 -他昨天要求
to do some research at S.H.I.E.L.D. archives,
去神盾局档案馆查资料
- but I haven't seen him all day. - I'll call him in.
-但我今天都没见着他 -我叫他来
He's chasing down one last lead on the monolith.
他在调查巨石的最后一条线索
He's had a lot of last leads.
他查了很多最后线索了
I know.
我知道
- With him, I -- I just try to -- - We all do.
-对他 我只是尽量... -我们都是
But I'd rather have him with his head in the game
但我希望他能把心思集中在这里
than banging it against a wall.
而不是天天撞墙
I'll call him in.
我会叫他来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Go for Fitz.
我是菲兹
You need to come in.
你得回来了
Coulson has some weaponry he wants you to examine.
科尔森想让你检查一些武器
It's pressing.
时间紧迫
You can handle that, though, yeah?
你可以解决的吧
For a biologist, you're pretty good with forensics.
作为生物学家 鉴证完全是小菜一碟
Fitz, I can't cover for you anymore.
菲兹 我不能再给你打掩护了
I'll get started, but you need to get in here.
我会着手 但你得快回来
We need you here.
我们需要你
Yeah, I'll head back there in a minute.
好 我马上就回
I just need to check out one last thing.
我只是还有最后一条线索要查
Soon. All right?
快点 好吗
Yeah, copy that. Call me if you hit a snag.
收到 碰到难题随时找我
摩洛哥 丹吉尔
Just one last thing.
最后一条线索
摩洛哥 丹吉尔
Should be down that way.
就在这条路尽头
Mister?
先生
A man like you should not go to that place alone,
你这样的人不该一个人去那种地方
though I will not go with you.
不过我也不会陪你去的
Okay. Just... stay close.
好吧 你留在这里 别走远
我想和一个叫管事的人安排一次会面
We speak English, my friend.
我们会说英语 我的朋友
But you do not speak Arabic.
但你可不会说阿拉伯语
I'm looking for Yusef Hadad.
我在找约瑟夫·哈达德
Is he here? I'd like to see him.
他在这里吗 我想见他
But does Yusef want to see you?
但约瑟夫会想见你吗
I'm fairly certain he's gonna want what's in this case.
我很肯定他会想要这箱子里的东西
Let me take a look, huh? I'll decide.
让我看看 我来判断
Hey, wait. Ah. I want to see Yusef.
等等 我要见约瑟夫
You understand?
明白吗
Or is your English worse than you think?
还是你的英语比你想的要糟
Suit yourself.
随便你
We lost Fitz again, huh?
菲兹又不见了啊
He out there chasing down another ghost story?
他又出去追查没影的事了吗
He has a theory.
他有个理论
He's always got another theory.
他总会想出另一个理论
That's why I locked up that damn rock and won't let anyone in.
所以我才把那破石头锁起来不让任何人进去
He wouldn't dare go in there. He's not totally irrational.
他不会敢进去的 他还没那么失去理智
Process of digging just helps him cope.
追查的过程能帮助他接受这件事
No, it keeps him from coping.
不 这是让他无法接受
Look, I love the fact that he won't give up hope -- I do.
我喜欢他不愿放弃希望这一点 真的
But the man's a scientist, and...
但他是个科学家 而...
The evidence is pointing one way.
所有证据都只能说明一件事
I know, but...
我明白 但...
I'm not gonna have this talk with him.
我反正不会去和他谈的
Are you?
你要去吗
So...let him dig.
那就...由他查吧
Fire in the hole.
准备试射
Without him, I need your eyes on this.
他不在 我需要你帮我看看这个
Well, it's a prototype.
这是原型机
That's what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的
Thumb detection in the handle...
枪柄上有指纹检测
I had to bypass it, yeah.
我想办法绕过了检测 是的
Liquid-helium-cooled, titanium barrel and slide...
液氦冷却 钛金属枪管和滑套
You ask me, it looks like an emerging technologies design.
要我说 看起来像是新兴高科技设计
DARPA, maybe?
可能是DARPA[国防高级研究计划局]吧
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我也这样想的
So you didn't need my damn eyes on this at all, huh?
你根本不需要我帮你看 是吧
No, I...
不 我
Yes, thank you.
需要 谢谢你啦
Yeah.
好吧
We can run some surveillance on known DARPA facilities.
我们可以查查已知DARPA设施的监控
It could be black market.
可能来自黑市
You should ask Hunter to contact the back-alley traders he knows.
你该让亨特问问他黑市上的朋友
Hunter's not talking to me.
亨特不跟我讲话了
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
I do.
知道
I hope you know what you're doing
希望你明白自己在做什么
And this doesn't end in complete disaster.
也希望这一切不会以灾难结束
Team's fallen apart enough as it is.
这个团队已经够分崩离析的了
Can't afford any more trouble.
不能再承受更多动荡了
You want to see Yusef, let's go.
你想见约瑟夫 那就走吧
So, we tried to open this case of yours,
我们试图打开你的箱子
But as you can see... We could not.
但是你看到了 打不开
We'd like you to do that for us now.
现在我们想让你把它打开
I'll open it and give you what's inside, no problem.
我可以打开 把里面的东西给你们
But only in exchange for something in your possession.
但要交换你们手上的一样东西
How about in exchange for your life?
换你的命怎么样
No deal.
不行
A man with nothing to lose.
看来是不怕死的
Okay, listen, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once.
听好 我只说一遍
I've already lost a friend,
我失去了一位朋友
And it may sound strange, but to get her back,
可能听起来很奇怪 但为了把她找回来
I need to understand the properties of an ancient monolith.
我得弄清一块古代巨石的属性
Now, I've learned it was buried in the Yucatan
我已得知 它满世界辗转了几百年后
after being dragged around the earth for a few hundred years.
被埋在了尤卡坦
And originally found with it, were artifacts --
本来 和它一起被发现的
mostly worthless, except one --
是些古物 大多毫无价值
a scroll casing, over 1,000 years old.
除了一个卷轴盒 有一千多年历史
The casing holds a parchment
盒里有一块羊皮纸
which reportedly describes exactly what this monolith is,
据说上面解释了这块巨石是什么
which is what I want to know.
这正是我想知道的
And I tracked the scroll casing -- not easy --
而我追查了这个卷轴盒 这可不容易
through history, to mosul's central museum in Iraq.
在历史上的足迹 发现它在伊拉克的摩苏尔博物馆
But it was taken by your extremist buddies
但今年你的极端组织朋友
when they ransacked the place this year.
洗劫那里时 它也被拿走了
Now, I'm 90% sure it's in this room.
我有九成把握它就在这个房间里
So you can either hand it over in exchange for what's in there,
所以你要么把它拿出 交换箱里的东西
or you could spill my guts in the sand
要么把我肠子挖出来
and use the briefcase as a booster seat.
然后拿箱子垫屁股吧
It's totally your call.
你说了算
Now...Open the case.
现在...把箱子打开
Are these... Splinter bombs?
这些是...分裂炸弹吗
The very same used in the U.N. attack
正是联合国袭击中所用到
and used to kill sunil bakshi.
杀死了苏尼尔·巴克希的那种
That name should mean something to you.
你应该熟悉那个名字
One of these killed him?
就是这东西杀了他
Yeah, separated his atoms, leaving no remains.
没错 把他的原子都分裂了 只剩下渣渣
This woman you went to all this trouble for...
你费这么大劲找的这个女人...
You love her, yeah?
你爱她 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Only love can make a man so stupid.
只有爱情会让男人如此愚蠢
No remains, you said, huh?
你说 只剩渣渣 对吗
Should be easy to clean up.
打扫起来应该很方便
What are you doing? Come back, stop.
你干什么 回来 站住
He's going nuts.
他要疯了
Joey's having a tough time.
乔伊很不好过
The change is hard enough physically.
身体上的转变已经很痛苦了
But emotionally, it's a whole other thing.
心理上的就更不用说了
I tried talking him down, but I blew it in there.
我想劝他冷静下来 但是我搞砸了
And Mack is not exactly coming off as a Teddy Bear.
迈克更是没个泰迪熊的样子
You just told the guy I'm a Teddy Bear.
你刚跟他说了我是个泰迪熊
And then you told him
然后你却跟他说
the best-case scenario was his head blown off.
脑袋炸开就是最好的结果了
Yeah.
好吧
I need help,
我需要帮助
and there's one person who's better at that than anyone.
有个人再合适不过了
Lincoln?
林肯
You really want to go there again?
你真想再提这茬
He could help with intake.
他可以帮我们纳新
Plus, he understands the physical change.
还有 他了解生理上的变化
He's a doctor,
他是个医生
whereas we don't even know what medical treatments to give.
而我们甚至不知该采取什么治疗方法
Last time you tried to sell him on it,
上次你想劝他来时
he wasn't exactly buying.
他可不大愿意
I'd like to try again.
我想再试一次
Mack, what's your take?
迈克 你怎么看
I voiced my feelings about letting Lincoln roam free.
我早说过关于放走林肯的担忧
I'd gladly drag him in here where he can't hurt anyone,
我很乐意把他拽来 让他伤不到别人
but if Daisy can talk him in...
但如果黛西能把他劝来
He might actually do some good.
他或许能帮上忙
Both of you go.
你们一起去
Requisition a flight team and a quinjet.
要一支飞行队 一架昆式战斗机
Hey, Coulson, got her.
科尔森 查到她了
Weapon is a DARPA prototype.
武器是DARPA的原型机
We tapped surveillance at multiple DARPA facilities,
我们侵入了多个DARPA设施的监控
got a hit... the D.C. branch office.
终于找到结果 华盛顿特区分处
She visits every few days.
她每隔几天去一次
A routine.
规律日程
Tell me there's a window where we can get to her.
告诉我有可以接近她的机会
It's a small one.
很短的机会
Every night she visits,
她每次过去
she leaves at approximately 9:00 p.m.
都在晚9点左右离开
with a small security detail.
只带一支小安保队
They're all three dropped at the metro station on 12th
三个人半小时后到达12大道的地铁站
half an hour later.
她在那儿下车
Her escorts buy her a coffee on the walk to the platform.
她的随行人员会在去站台的路上给她买杯咖啡
But she boards the 9:35 train alone.
但她会一个人上9:35的列车
Sits in the middle,
坐在中间
drinks her coffee, and answers e-mails.
喝着咖啡 回应邮件
It's the only time she's alone all day.
这是她一天中唯一单独一人的时候
You're not an easy person to pin down.
找你真不容易
Really?
是吗
'cause you were no trouble at all.
找你可毫不费事呢
Sir, I have trouble counting without using my fingers,
长官 我不用手指数不清数
but I think there's more of them than us.
但我猜他们人比我们多
Roger that. Thanks, Hunter.
收到 谢谢 亨特
I would have sent a car,
我本想派车去
but then you would have suspspected something, Mr. Coulson.
但那样你肯定会起疑的 科尔森先生
And what should I call you?
我该如何称呼你
Mrs. Kinley? Ms. McBride?
金利太太 麦克布莱德女士
So many stage names to choose from.
你的化名好多 挑花眼了
Call me Rosalind.
叫我罗莎琳
Rosalind.
罗莎琳
I know that's the name you went by at NASA.
我知道那是你在宇航局用的名字
At NASA, they tend to stick to last names, actually.
实际上 宇航局里一般称呼姓氏
The whole east-coast flight-school mentality
东海岸飞行学校的文化
is so deeply embedded.
扎根太深
And yet you somehow came to it through the D.O.D.
但你确不知怎么是从国防部过去的
Space exploration and the defense department
太空探索和国防部
no longer eat at separate tables.
已经不分你我了
But they also don't like to share recipes.
但他们也并不喜欢共享食谱
You tend to vanish,
你总是消失
then materialize within the walls of a rival agency.
然后又出现在对手机构内部
I feel like I'm talking to a ghost.
我觉得我像在跟鬼魂说话
Whereas I'm talking to a corpse.
而我在跟死尸说话
You're not the only one who did the homework.
不是只有你做了功课
I guess not.
看来是的
In the eyes of the public,
在公众眼中
S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists.
神盾局已不复存在
And you were killed long before
而你早在你所服务的
the agency you worked for was pronounced dead.
机构被宣布死亡前就遇难了
Yet somehow, you both rise from the ashes.
但不知怎么 你们都涅槃重生了
If I wasn't so intrigued, I'd be terrified.
如果我不是感到强烈好奇 都会觉得怕呢
I got a feeling nothing scares you.
我觉得你什么都不怕
Not true.
不是的
But I'm certainly not intimidated
但我的确不觉得你
by you staking out my route home,
监控我的回家路程
resorting to KGB-style tactics of intimidation.
采取克格勃式的恐吓手段有什么吓人
I wouldn't know.
我怎么可能了解
I haven't spent as much time as you have
我又不像你
working with Russian counterintelligence.
跟俄国反情报机构工作过那么久
And I haven't spent any time in Tahiti,
我也没去过塔希提呢
though I hear it's a magical place.
但我听说那是个神奇的地方
Let's both agree that we enjoy a good secret,
我们都承认我们喜欢秘密吧
though mine do appear a bit old-hat next to yours.
但跟你的相比 我的不免显得老套了
Got to get with the times, Roz.
得跟得上时代 罗莎
You don't want to be left in the dust.
可别被甩在后面了
That's why I plan to detain you...
所以我打算抓捕你
So it stops happening.
好不再被你甩在后面
Two teams in position at the next stop, ma'am.
下站有两队已准备好 夫人
That's one team for each of us.
一队对付我们一个
Again, killing it with math.
看我 数学又满分了
But I do hope that we can continue this conversation
但我确实希望能在更私密的环境里
in a more intimate setting.
继续我们的对话
I'm perfectly happy to answer any questions
我乐意回答现在
that might be bothering you now.
困扰你的问题
Incarceration doesn't seem totally necessary.
没必要搞监禁嘛
Nice of you to be so accommodating.
多谢你如此配合
Then tell me...
那么告诉我
Where are you hiding them?
你把他们藏哪去了
You finish your rounds, Lincoln?
查房查完了吗 林肯
I'm trying.
查着呢
Patient in 305's a little bit of a talker, I hear.
听说305的病人特别话唠
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I said to leave me alone.
我叫你们别烦我了
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
如果不是事情要紧我也不会来了
We need your help.
我们需要你帮忙
I told you, I don't know anything about that damn rock.
我说了 我不了解那块破石头的事
I'm sorry, what happened to your friend,
你朋友的事我很遗憾
but all I heard was that it's lethal.
但我只听说那东西是致命的
It's not the monolith. We found a new inhuman.
不是为了巨石 我们又找到一个新异人
And he's not the first, and you know there will be more.
他不是第一个 你也知道他不会是最后一个
No one is better at helping these people transition than you.
没人比你更适合去帮助他们过度
- You taught me that it's a gift. - I was wrong.
-你告诉我那是一种恩赐 -我错了
I was regurgitating a lie they shoved down my throat.
我只是在重复他们硬塞给我的谎言
It's a curse.
那是个诅咒
You of all people should know that.
你是最该清楚这一点的
Look, I get that you're trying to build a life here...
我知道你想在这里建立生活
Yes, a normal life, so stay out of it,
是啊 正常生活 你就别来插手了
please.
求你了
But our heritage...
但我们的血统
Let it die.
让它消亡吧
You're not walking out of here till my partner has said her piece.
我搭档没说完你别想走
I think I made it pretty clear.
我觉得我已经说明白了
I'm not taking orders from anyone anymore.
我不会再听从任何人的命令了
These altered humans are a threat,
这些变异人类是威胁
and I am in charge of neutralizing that threat.
我就是负责消除这一威胁的人
"By any means necessary" sounds like it's coming next.
似乎接下来就要说"采取任何手段"了
And who do you answer to?
你又听谁的
Mr. Coulson, it's others who answer to me.
科尔森先生 都是别人要听我的
The laws of nature have changed.
自然的法则已经改变
And until the laws of man change to reflect that,
直到人类的法律也做出相应的改变
we can only do what we feel is right.
我们只能采取我们视为正确的行动
I agree, I think.
我好像同意你这话
I know you do.
我知道
So I understand the trail of bodies you're leaving behind.
所以我能理解你留下的一堆堆尸体
The dead ones I won't hold against you.
我不会为死的那些追究你
It's the ones you're sheltering...
我在意的是你庇护的那些
Dead ones? I haven't killed anyone.
死的 我没杀过任何人
We've had some vanish before we could secure them.
有些在我们保护起来之前就消失了
Then how do you explain the carcasses we've recovered?
那你如何解释我们所找到的尸体
Blasted with some sort of energy weapon.
被一种能量武器炸死
That's not us.
那不是我们
It's not us, either.
也不是我们
Wait, is this still cagey banter,
等等 我们还在小心试探吗
or are we being honest all of a sudden?
还是我们突然开始说实话了
If you're not killing these individuals, then who is?
如果不是你在杀这些人 那是谁
Get your hand off me!
别碰我
You better watch your tone.
你给我注意态度
You're lucky we haven't dragged you in
我们没为你在航母上
for that crap you pulled on the aircraft carrier.
做的事把你抓回去算你走运
- Mack... - I saw the men you took down.
-迈克 -我看到被你击倒的人了
They barely recovered.
他们几乎无法恢复
Then you know what I'm capable of.
那你就知道我的本事了
I'm not scared of you.
我不怕你
You should be.
你该怕
Lincoln, cool down.
林肯 冷静
This isn't me.
这不是我
Stop right there!
站住
Now tell me where to find the inhuman!
告诉我异人在哪
I don't know!
我不知道
Never mind.
没事了
We'll have to hit this thing with everything we've got.
我们得全力出击了
And I need a bigger gun, I guess.
我看我需要更厉害的枪了
Or my ax.
或者斧子
Or maybe a shotgun-ax combination of some sort.
或者猎枪和斧子组合起来
Oh, we going in here?
我们要进去啊
Yeah, that makes sense.
嗯 合情合理呢
911, what's your emergency?
911 请问有什么紧急情况
If we're both getting the call,
我们都接到了电话
then I think we know at it's about.
那我能猜到是出什么事了
You'll have to excuse me.
失陪一下
If you don't take it out of my pocket,
你要是不把电话从我兜里拿出来
it's just gonna ring like that forever.
它会一直响的
I guess you guys didn't do all your homework.
看来你们功课做得还不够彻底
That many? In a hospital?
这么多 在一间医院
How close is the response team?
应急小队离得多远
He's gone!
他逃了
Contain the alien threats at all costs.
不惜一切控制外星威胁
Use lethal force if necessary.
有必要可进行致命打击
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
We'll keep you safe. Your life is in danger.
我们能保护你 你现在有危险
My life is in ruins.
我的生活毁了
- Lincoln! - Daisy, Daisy!
-林肯 -黛西 黛西
He's on his own.
他不会跟我们走的
We got to get you out of here.
我们得带你离开了
They're hunting you, too.
他们也会抓你的
Come on. Let's go.
走吧 我们走
Want to tell me why you're not speaking to me?
想告诉我你为什么不跟我说话吗
Because...
因为
...You're not supposed to see the bride on the wedding day.
婚礼这天是不该提前见新娘的
So, are we gonna do this or what?
我们到底做不做了
I asked for the ring back because I paid for it,
我要你还我戒指 是因为是我买的
not as a meaningful gesture of any kind.
并不具有任何其他意义
But thanks, oh, great master of melodrama.
但谢了 矫情大师
Why? Because it wasn't at all melodramatic
怎么了 根本没那么矫情
When you whispered on your death bed,
是你奄奄一息地对我说
"I can't do this anymore."
"我做不下去了"
I meant pretend not to...
我是说假装不...
...You know...
你懂的
I didn't mean that we should make the tragic mistake
我不是说我们该再犯下结婚
of marrying each other... Again.
这种悲剧性的错误
Call it what you will,
随你说吧
but you've got the ring you once threw in my face,
但你拿回了曾经丢在我脸上的戒指
and we're shagging on the regular,
我们又定期上床
so only thing missing is a piece of paper.
所以只差一纸文书了
And your ring, not that you know where it is.
还有你的戒指 不知被你丢到哪去了
I know exactly where it is.
我完全知道它在哪
Just don't personally own
只是现在没有
the scuba-diving equipment to retrieve it.
能去把它捞回来的潜水装置
You don't care about the money.
你才不在乎钱
That ring is cheap-ass.
那戒指很便宜
I wanted something to hold onto...
我想要留个念想
If your mind really is made up.
如果你真拿定主意了
I'm going after him, Bob.
我要去找他 芭比
Coulson's given me the green light.
科尔森已经批准了
I've chased down all the Hydra intel I can from on high.
我已经远距离查遍了所有九头蛇情报
If my hunch is right, I need to get to ground.
如果我的直觉没错 我得去实地了
We agreed that you'd wait till I was 100%.
我们说好 你会等到我完全恢复
And every day, I'm pushing myself,
我每天都在尽力恢复
getting better, stronger. A few more weeks...
好起来 强壮起来 再过几周
I'll be better without you.
我一个人会更好
On my own turf, calling in favors, whatever it takes.
自己拿主意 找人帮忙 不惜一切
I'm gonna hunt that son of a bitch down.
我会抓到那混蛋的
It's on.
开始播了
Good evening.
晚上好
总统就外星威胁发表讲话
I'm here tonight to address growing concerns
我今晚将就我国国民
among our citizens of the threats we face
对外星威胁日渐增长的担忧
that are not of this world.
进行讲话
I don't need to remind people of the catastrophes
我无需提醒大家发生在纽约 伦敦
in New York, London, and most recently Sokovia,
以及最近一次 在索科威亚的灾难
tragedies that seem to be growing in number and scale.
这些惨剧越来越多 规模也越来越大
And the organization we had in place to protect us,
而本来设立来保护我们的组织
S.H.I.E.L.D.,
神盾局
brought airships raining down in our nation's capital.
在我国首都击落了数架飞艇
Every day, new dangers present themselves,
每一天 都会有新威胁出现
filling our peaceful streets with chaos.
让我们安宁的街道充满混乱
Bigger.
块头再大些
By executive order,
我发布总统令
I have created a special task force
建立了一支特遣队
to neutralize these alien threats on our soil.
专门应对美国本土的外星威胁
The Advanced Threat Containment Unit, or ATCU,
即高级威胁控制小组 ATCU
will be given full license
他们将获得
to act with whatever authority is necessary.
采取一切必要行动的权力
The laws of nature have changed.
自然的法则已经改变
And until the laws of man change to reflect that,
直到人类的法律也做出相应的改变
we must do what we feel is right.
我们必须采取我们视为正确的行动
People really do answer to you, don't they.
大家还真听你的
Mr. President! One question! Quick question!
总统先生 问个问题
Mr. President, how do you respond to reports
总统先生 你如何回应报道称
%
完成
泰瑞根散播模拟
that the recent incidents are, in fact,
近期事件实际上
due to the spread of an alien contagion?
是外星传染病蔓延所造成
These are rumors. They are not true.
这只是谣言 不是真的
They are fabrications
是捏造的
%
完成
泰瑞根散播模拟
meant to boost ratings and cause hysteria.
用来提高收视率 造成民众恐慌
Any and all possibilities are being taken very seriously by the ATCU.
即便有任何的可能性 ATCU也会严肃处理
经过时间\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h计算中
经过时间\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h计算中
%
完成
泰瑞根散播模拟
But if this is an outbreak,
但如果真是传染病爆发
经过时间\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h17个月\h\h\h21天
shouldn't the public be made aware?
不该通知公众吗
I think we should be careful,
我觉得我们该
the words we start throwing around.
对抛出的言论谨慎一些
The last thing we need is panic in the streets.
我们最不愿看到的 就是大面积恐慌
Any threat will be eliminated, I can assure you.
任何威胁都将被消除 我保证
People have a right to know.
人民有权知道
Are the infected among us?
被感染者在我们之中吗
Thank you. That'll be all for today.
谢谢 今天就到此为止
I've lived with a secret before.
我以前背负过秘密
I was miserable until I came out with it.
公布以前 我一直痛苦不堪
This secret...
这个秘密
The world's not ready to hear.
世界还没准备好接受
I've been waiting for a while.
我等了好一阵了
Had to be done. It's my last shot.
必须去做 最后的机会
What's supposed to be in there?
里面有什么
The answer.
答案
You've thought you've had the answers before.
你以前也曾以为自己得到了答案
I think you've considered every possible answer...
我觉得你已经考虑过了每一种可能的答案
except the obvious one.
除了最明显的一个
You thought Simmons was trapped inside the monolith,
你觉得西蒙斯是被困在巨石中了
but every instrument scan showed
但所有仪器扫描都显示
the stone was solid all the way through.
石头完全是实心的
After hearing about the pym technologies disaster,
听说皮姆科技[《蚁人》]的灾难后
you even thought she'd been reduced to a microscopic level.
你甚至猜测她被缩小到显微级了
But no evidence supported that.
但没有证据支持这一猜测
And now...
现在
And now I think... I know... it's a black hole.
现在 我觉得 我确定那是个黑洞
It's dark matter made solid. It can warp space-time.
是实体化的黑暗物质 可以扭曲时空
It... look, regardless... okay?...
看 不管怎样
This is gonna tell us exactly what that monolith is.
这会告诉我们巨石究竟是什么
So...
所以
Should we scan it?
我们要扫描一下吗
See if the computer can decipher what the...
看看电脑能不能解密
It's hebrew.
是希伯来语
It's just one word.
只是一个词
What does it mean?
什么意思
Death.
死亡
Fitz, I'm gonna make the trip to Sheffield.
菲兹 我要去谢菲尔德了
Jemma's family deserves to know that she's M.I.A.
珍玛的家人有权知道她失踪了
They need to be able to move on.
他们得能向前看
And so do we.
我们也是
You have shown so much heart,
你一直不放弃西蒙斯
never giving up on Simmons,
这是很有勇气
and I will always, always respect you for it.
我会永远为此敬佩你
But look around. We need you.
但看看你周围 我们需要你
We need that big brain of yours and that heart here.
我们这里需要你的脑瓜和勇气
Okay?
好吗
I miss her, too.
我也想她
I'm having a hard time accepting it... all of it.
我也很难接受这一切
I-I'm on my third hand,
我都换第三只手了
but nothing feels normal because nothing will feel normal.
但还是感觉不正常 因为不会再正常了
May took off on vacation and never came back,
梅去度假 再没回来
So I lost my right hand, too.
我的右手[得力助手]也失去了
We have got to accept it,
我们只能接受
to say goodbye.
只能道别
We need to say goodbye.
我们必须道别
Jemma would want us to do that.
那也会是珍玛的期望
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好吧
Do something.
做点什么啊
Do someth-I-I-I-ing!
有点反应啊
Do someth-I-I-I-ing!
起点变化啊
Do someth-I-I-I-ing!
你倒是动啊