神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第10集: 惩罚至死 Maveth

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Now you know how it feels, Coulson...
现在你知道那是什么感觉了 科尔森
- To watch someone you care for bleed out right in front of you. - No!
-眼看着心爱的人在你面前失血而亡 -不
No!
Ward? What did you do?
沃德 你做了什么
Agent Mackenzie. To take Ward out, I need to cross some lines
麦肯锡特工 要干掉沃德 我必须越界
the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. shouldn't cross.
神盾局的局长不该越的界
What, you want me to fill in?
你要我暂代职务吗
As acting director until it's finished.
任务完成前 你担任代理局长
Trace puts Ward in the southwest of England.
追踪显示沃德在英国西南部
They're at the castle where we brought Simmons back.
他们在我们救回西蒙斯的那个城堡
Which would explain why he kidnapped her and Fitz.
怪不得他绑架了她和菲兹
'cause Malick's trying to open another portal.
因为马利克想再打开一个传送门
It wants to come back.
他想回来
And finally after all these years,
这么多年了
we found someone to help us do that.
我们终于找到个能帮我们做到的人了
Fitz, you can't do this.
菲兹 你不能这么做
We can't let them bring that thing back to this planet.
我们不能允许他们把那东西带回来
I lost you once.
我失去过你一次了
I can't lose you again.
我不能再失去你一次了
Only thing I'm gonna bring back is Will. Okay?
我只会把威尔带回来 好吗
Find it, get to the exit coordinates,
找到他 前往撤离坐标
we'll turn the portal back on in exactly 12 hours.
我们稍后会开启传送门 时间是整12小时后
Be the one that finishes what Hydra started.
完成九头蛇开启的事业
Looks like they're getting ready.
看来他们准备好了
That's Ward.
那是沃德
He's going through.
他穿过去了
Coulson, wait!
科尔森 等等
Shut it down.
关掉吧
漫威影业出品
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Fitz.
菲兹
Go ahead and scout that ridge.
去那个山脊侦查一下
Yes, sir.
遵命
We have less than six hours
我们还有不到六小时
to find the next portal and go home.
找到下一个传送门回去
Why don't you shut the hell up so I can concentrate?
你还是闭嘴让我集中精神吧
This program's a work in progress,
这是个半吊子的程序
designed from Simmons' limited data
由西蒙斯获取的有限数据
and hypothetical calculations.
和假设性计算得来
See?
你看
Our exit location is determined by the position of the...
撤离点的位置由...
Just figure it out.
你算出来就行了
Let me be clear...
我把话说清楚
...if I don't make it back,
如果我回不去
Simmons will be killed... slowly, horribly.
西蒙斯将会被缓慢残忍地杀死
It'd all be your fault. Is that what you want?
那就是你的错 你想要那样吗
What do you want? Why are we here?
你想要什么 我们为什么来这里
Find some ancient, mythical creature.
找个什么远古的神秘生物
Wake up, Ward.
醒醒吧 沃德
This is a snark hunt,
这根本是白跑
and the only reason Malick sent you
马利克派你来的唯一原因
is because you're expendable.
是你可有可无
Sir, over here!
长官 这边
Move.
快走
Move!
快走
Is that...
那是
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
神盾局特工第三季 第十集
神盾局特工第三季 第十集
神盾局特工第三季 第十集
神盾局特工
One of you want to tell me what Coulson was thinking
你俩谁能告诉我科尔森是怎么想的吗
jumping out of the quinjet like that?
就那么跳下了飞机
I would say he wasn't so much thinking as feeling...
要我说他应该是直觉多过思考
Feeling that Ward needs to die.
他觉得沃德必须死
And you didn't try to stop him.
你也没有阻拦他
Full disclosure...
老实说
I was planning on jumping, as well.
我本来也打算跳的
Again, less thinking than feeling.
再强调一次 直觉多过思考
Coulson went there to get our people.
科尔森是去救我们的人回来
"Our people"... what are you talking about?
"我们的人" 什么意思
We believe that Ward took Fitz or Simmons
我们认为沃德带着菲兹或西蒙斯
through the portal with him.
穿过了传送门
Hopefully, Coulson can find them and bring them back safely.
希望科尔森能找到他们 并把他们安全带回来
All we have to do is take control of the castle
我们只需要攻下城堡
and open the portal so they can return.
打开传送门 让他们回来就行了
So, just take the ultra-fortified Hydra castle
就只是攻下防卫森严的九头蛇城堡
and open the alien portal.
并打开外星传送门
That's it?
就这样
You know, you're wired different than most folks.
你和大部分人的脑回路不同
I'm not saying it'll be easy.
我不是说会很轻松
I wouldn't mind hearing it's gonna be easy.
你说句会很轻松其实也好
It'll be easy.
会很轻松
Doesn't work if I know you're lying.
我知道你在撒谎 所以没用
Mack... or, Director, you guys should get up here.
迈克...局长 你们得上来看看
This is Hydra's compound outside the castle.
这是九头蛇在城堡外搭建的临时营地
And these two trucks were just unloaded.
这两辆卡车刚刚卸货完毕
What are they bringing in now? More weapons?
他们又送什么进去了 更多武器吗
Inhumans. They're stockpiling inhumans.
是异人 他们在囤积异人
That's how I read it.
我也是这么理解的
Looks like 10 or 12 of those gel-matrix containers.
目测有十来个装着冻结胶质的箱子
Andrew... he's probably down there, as well.
安德鲁可能也在那儿
Okay. So, are we rescuing inhumans or saving Coulson
好吧 那我们是要救异人还是科尔森
or attacking Hydra or is there some kind of combo?
还是攻击九头蛇 还是组合行动
Sorry. New guy just trying to understand
抱歉 新人只是想知道
how this whole S.H.I.E.L.D. thing works.
神盾局的行动方式
This is how S.H.I.E.L.D. works.
神盾局就是这样行动的
You make a plan, plan turns to rubbish,
制定计划 计划泡汤
we make a new plan.
再制定新计划
Oh, just to be crystal clear,
我还是说清楚
this is the part where the plan turns to rubbish.
现在就是原计划泡汤的时候
Whatever the new plan,
无论新计划是什么
we need to make sure those inhumans are safe.
我们都得保证异人的安全
And find Fitz and Simmons.
还要找到菲兹和西蒙斯
And we get Coulson back through the portal.
还要让科尔森从传送门回来
Would everyone just shut up a second?
大家能不能安静一下
Even cloaked,
就算飞机隐形
Hydra's missiles will find us if we get too close.
我们靠得太近 还是会被九头蛇的导弹定位
And I will not be the one who has to tell Coulson
我可不想告诉科尔森
we got his fancy new plane blown up.
我们把他的新飞机炸毁了
Now, the only way to take the castle
拿下城堡并控制传送门的
and secure the portal is on the Q.T.
唯一办法就是隐秘行动
That means no gunfire and no backup.
也就是说不发生交火 不带后援
We leave all tactical support up here.
我们把一切战术支援留在这儿
Is that clear?
都听明白了吗
Two infiltration teams...
分两队潜入
one to search the compound for Fitz or Simmons
一队搜索营地找到菲兹或西蒙斯
and one to secure the portal.
另一队控制传送门
We'll take care of everyone, including the inhumans,
我们会去救每个人 包括那些异人
but first things first.
但要分清轻重缓急
Go.
行动吧
Satellite's at your disposal.
所有卫星任你调用
Find us a back door, tremors.
给我们找出一道后门 震动女
The cargo's here.
货物到了
All inhuman systems are stable and online.
所有异人系统均稳定并已上线
The team is ready to revive them.
复苏他们的队伍也已准备好
Patience, Mr. Giyera.
耐心 吉耶拉先生
They're not our toys to play with.
他们可不是我们能乱动的玩具
They're presents for our friend
他们是为我们的朋友准备的礼物
once Grant Ward brings it back.
只等格兰特·沃德把他带回来了
Every general needs an army.
每一位将军都需要一支军队
So, how long do we have once the portal reopens?
传送门重新打开后 能坚持多久
- 73 seconds. - He's wrong.
-73秒 -他错了
Your team's calculations are off at 61.
你手下的计算出错了 只有61秒
12 seconds might not seem like much,
12秒看起来或许不算长
but on that planet,
但在那个星球上
it can be the difference between life and death.
却可能是生死攸关
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not doing it for you.
我不是为你算的
Don't want you all mucking up Fitz's return.
是不希望你们搞砸菲兹回来的机会
Did you notice the Hebrew word "Maveth"
你注意到刻在城堡上的希伯来词语
carved around the castle?
"Maveth"了吗
- Death. - That's right.
-"死亡" -没错
Well, death is the only thing returning through that portal.
从那扇传送门里回来的只会是死亡
Fitz was just...an offering to show him the door.
菲兹只是领他到门口的祭品而已
The original machinery used to open the portal was hydroelectric,
原来的机关是利用水电开启传送门的
but the nearest river is almost a half a mile away,
但离这里最近的河也在半英里以外
which got me wondering how they powered it.
所以我就想他们是怎么驱动它的
现存地下水渠结构
- Aqueducts. - Yep.
-水渠 -对
So they brought the water along there
水沿着水渠流
and then up through the portal chamber.
然后通过传送门室
Now, that looks like an overflow drain deep in the woods,
那里似乎是个位于树林深处的溢流口
地面\h水渠入口
so we should be able to slip into the compound
所以我们应该可以借此溜进营地
without anyone seeing a thing.
而不被人发现
地面城堡内密室水渠出口
I'll exit here with Bobbi and Hunter.
我和芭比 亨特走这个出口
地面城堡内密室水渠出口
Hopefully, we can barricade ourselves long enough
希望我们能在里面守住足够久
to open the portal and get Coulson back.
打开传送门 让科尔森回来
May, you and Daisy take Lincoln and Joey,
梅 你和黛西带领林肯和乔伊
地面城堡外部水渠出口
and you come out here, on the southeast side.
你们从这里 东南侧出来
地面城堡外部水渠出口
地面城堡外部水渠出口
Let's find our people and get out.
我们找到同伴 然后撤离
Hey, here's a great idea.
我有个好主意
Why don't we go to an alien world
我们去一个外星世界
and summon a hell beast?
召唤一个地狱恶兽出来吧
Yeah, that's a brilliant idea.
这真的个好主意
What could possibly go wrong with that?
绝对万无一失
How are you supposed to find it?
你要怎么找到他
Not your concern.
不用你操心
You just whisper its name three times into a mirror?
对着镜子念三次他的名字吗
Or do you put a saucer of milk outside the door at night?
还是晚上在门口放一碟牛奶
Not milk.
不用牛奶
Ah, yes, you're right.
没错 你说得对
Simmons said it can smell blood.
西蒙斯说他能闻到血腥味
That's not disturbing at all.
这一点也不让人担心
Who wouldn't want to be on that team?
谁会不想加入进来呢
I think that's the ridge we're looking for.
我觉得这就是我们在找的山脊了
You know, uh, Simmons also said it can drive people crazy.
西蒙斯还说他可以把人逼疯
You're doing a pretty good job of that yourself.
你现在就要把我逼疯了
What's that?
那是什么
That's an interesting question.
这问题问得好
I thought I might check.
我来看看
Get away from there!
离开那里
Hello?!
有人吗
Cirle around and make sure there's no exit.
绕一圈 确认没有出口
Will?!
威尔
Will.
威尔
You're Fitz.
你是菲兹
Yeah.
I warned you...
我警告过你
Wait, wait!
等等 等等
Who the hell is this?
这是谁
This is Will, okay? He's gonna be our guide.
他是威尔 他会做我们的向导
Good morning.
早上好
I thought I'd lost you.
我以为失去你了
Nope.
没有
I'm still right here.
我这不还在呢吗
I don't remember...
我不记得...
We overslept, which is nice.
我们睡过头了 这倒也挺好
But now you need to get up.
但你得起床了
How about we stay here for a while instead?
要不要再赖会儿床呢
Nothing would make me happier.
那就太好了
But it's time.
但该起了
They need you, Phil... more than ever.
他们需要你 菲尔 非常需要
Just one more minute.
就一分钟
No. Now.
不行 快点
Get up!
起来
I'll be damned.
我的天
《星球大战》天行者家族的故乡星球
Tatooine.
到塔图因了
You can't do this!
你不能这样做
Ward, listen to me! You can't kill him!
沃德 听我说 你不能杀了他
It's your fault, Fitz!
这是你的错 菲兹
You didn't follow my instructions!
你不听我的指令
But I did! I did! That's why we're here!
我听了 听了 所以我们才来这儿
We're all dead without him.
没有他我们都得死
You told me to identify the exit point, which I can do,
你让我确定撤离点 那没问题
but only that man there, the one you want to kill,
但只有这个人 这个你想杀的人
can get us there in time!
能带我们及时赶过去
So, how long you been here?
你在这儿待多久了
Feels like forever.
感觉像有一辈子了
So you're how Simmons managed to survive all those cold nights, huh?
原来西蒙斯就是靠你熬过寒冷长夜的啊
Maybe you want to pull the trigger.
也许你想来开枪
Grow up, Ward.
别幼稚了 沃德
Can you walk on that leg?
你那条腿能走吗
What happened?
怎么回事
I got attacked after Jemma left.
珍玛走后我遭到了攻击
You saved her.
你救了她
She made it out, and now I'm here to take you back.
她逃了出去 现在我来带你回去
I can leave?
我可以离开了吗
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -对
Yeah, we're all gonna leave.
对 我们都会离开这儿
You said you were attacked.
你说你遭到了攻击
By what?
是什么攻击了你
It.
So you know how to find "it"?
你知道怎么找到"他"
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么要找他
I brought it a gift.
我给他带来了礼物
We should go.
我们该出发了
Nicely done, rookie.
干得不错 新人
Bobbi and Hunter are with me.
芭比和亨特跟我一队
May, you take the power rangers. Go find Fitz or Simmons.
梅 你带异能小队去找菲兹或西蒙斯
Check it.
去看看
Okay, we definitely want to avoid the guy with the suit.
我们得避开穿西装那家伙
He's telekinetic.
他有念力
Is that the one where he can read your mind
那是说他能读心
or move stuff with his mind?
还是能用意念移东西
- Move stuff. - Good.
-移东西 -太好了
I don't want anyone knowing what I'm thinking right now.
我不希望任何人知道我现在的想法
You mean that you're not a hero?
你是在想你不是英雄吗
That you're freaking out
在想你吓尿了
and want to be anywhere but here?
不想待在这儿了
We're all feeling that.
我们都这么想
I'm not.
我就没有
Okay. All of us but May.
好吧 除了梅都这么想
You're doing great, okay?
你表现很好
Just breathe, stick close, and follow our lead.
深呼吸 别掉队 跟着我们行动
Be a hell of a lot easier if it wasn't lit up like a county fair.
要是这里不像郡集会那么灯火通明 就好办多了
On it.
交给我
Check the generator.
去检查下发电机
Alright. Copy that.
好的 收到
Can you just give us an update on what's going there
发电机出了什么故障
with the generators.
请回答
Can you run?
你跑得动吗
I don't know. Why?
不知道 怎么了
Ward works for the same group that sent you here.
沃德为送你来这儿的组织效力
They've been sending people over for centuries.
他们几百年来一直在送人过来
Sacrifices.
祭品
Their real agenda
他们真正的目的
is to find the creature and bring it back.
是找到那个东西 并把他带回去
Ward found a way to bring it back?
沃德有办法把他带回去吗
No. I did. To get Simmons back.
不 是我做到了 为把西蒙斯救回去
Ward's just a Hydra toad who hijacked it.
沃德就是个盗用了我办法的九头蛇走狗
Hydra. That's an old name.
九头蛇 好古老的名字
Yeah, they're still at it.
是啊 他们还在呢
Cut off one head, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
砍掉一个头...什么的
I didn't know I was doing something
我当时不知道我在做的事
they'd been working on for ages.
他们已经研究了好久
You're bleeding.
你在流血
Yeah, so are you.
你也是
You know, I ran a dozen scenarios in my head,
我设想过十几种
wondering what it'd be like when we finally met.
我们见面时的情景
There's a lot more blood,
要血腥多了
and I never considered the smell.
而且我没考虑到体味儿的事
I can see why Jemma loves you.
我能看出珍玛为什么爱你
Good news is, Ward needs us alive.
好消息是 沃德需要我们活着
I'm the only one that can read the data
我是唯一能看懂数据
and get us to the extraction point.
带我们到达撤离点的人
Just have to try and find a way to lose him
只需要在达到撤离点之前
before we get to the exit.
尽量想办法甩掉他
Follow my lead.
配合我行事
What's the holdup?
怎么停下来了
There's no holdup. We just need to make it through that canyon.
没什么 只是我们得穿过那个峡谷
You sure?
你确定吗
That's the only way to make it in time.
那是唯一能及时赶到的办法
All right. Lead on.
好吧 带路
Inhumans.
是异人
The prisoner's escaped!
犯人逃跑了
Seal the perimeter!
封锁边界
This is our containment module.
这是我们的隔离舱
Jemma!
珍玛
Help me, please.
帮帮我
Let me out.
放我出去
Did Coulson send you?
是科尔森派你来的吗
No... I...
不是 我...
I'm a prisoner. Hydra's looking for me.
我也被囚禁了 九头蛇在找我
Where are we?
我们在哪
England.
英国
Hydra's got Fitz. They've reopened the portal.
九头蛇抓了菲兹 他们再次开启了传送门
Let me out. I can help.
放我出去 我能帮你
I've seen your help... autopsied the bodies.
我见识过你的"帮忙" 尸检了那些尸体
Is that why you handed me over to Hydra?
所以你们才把我交给九头蛇吗
We didn't know they controlled the ATCU.
我们不知道他们控制了ATCU
May and Coulson were trying to save you.
梅和科尔森是想救你
Save...
救我
Maybe you didn't hear, but Melinda shot me.
你可能不知道 梅琳达对我开枪了
Well, can't say I blame her after how you've misbehaved.
你干的那些事 也不能怪她那样做
Jemma, we may disagree about the inhumans,
珍玛 我们对异人的态度可能不同
but we both hate Hydra.
但我们都痛恨九头蛇
Open this door, and I'll protect you.
把门打开 我会保护你的
I would never, ever hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你的
But Hydra will kill you.
但九头蛇会杀了你
Maybe you wouldn't,
你是不会伤害我
- but what about that thing you've be... - Check this one.
-但你变成的那个怪... -看看这里
You got to let me out, Jemma.
快让我出来 珍玛
I'm the only one who can protect you.
只有我能保护你
Circle behind.
躲到后面去
Get your hands up. Back up.
举起手来 后退
It's okay. It's all right. Just don't shoot.
不用紧张 没事的 不要开枪
Just don't shoot.
不要开枪
Hang in there, Fitz.
挺住 菲兹
I saw something today.
我今天看见了个东西
Looked like a giant statue. Ancient.
像是个巨大的雕像 很古老的样子
Looked like a shrine.
像一个神龛
It used to live there.
他以前就住在里面
Yeah, but who built it?
但是谁建造的
Were there people here? Like a civilization?
这里有过居民或文明吗
All I've ever seen here is death.
我在这里只见过死亡
Well, pretty impressive you've survived all these years.
那你活了这么多年还真是不容易
Couldn't have been easy.
肯定很艰难
I learned to adapt.
我学会了适应环境
Change or die.
要么改变 要么灭亡
That's worked for me, as well.
对我也是这样
The earth's going through a big change right now...
地球上也在发生巨变
Some kind of alien contagion.
爆发了外星传染病
Call themselves inhumans.
他们自称为异人
I'm not thrilled about it,
我并不喜欢这样
but the wind's blowing that way, so...
但既然朝这个方向发展了 那么...
It's gonna be a bad one!
这风暴会很大的
I'm used to it.
我习惯了
Simmons told me about an area called the no-fly zone.
西蒙斯跟我说过一个叫禁飞区的地方
You're leading us there, aren't you?
你在带我们去那里 是吗
We're already in it. Stay close.
我们已经到了 跟紧我
We're in.
我们进来了
Where are we?
我们在哪里
Pretty sure that's us.
那个应该就是我们
Brilliant.
太好了
Just confirming it's really us.
只是想确认真是我们
It is.
的确是
You're welcome.
不客气
If we're here and we want to go there,
如果我们在这里 而我们想去那里
we need to get past about a dozen Hydra soldiers,
我们要通过十几个九头蛇士兵
and we need to do it as covertly as possible.
而且得尽量不惊动他人
Copy that.
收到
Are we supposed to wait here or help...
我们是该在这儿等还是帮...
We need to stay hunkered down, sir!
我们得一直蹲着 长官
We don't have time for this!
没时间磨蹭了
I think we took a wrong turn!
我觉得我们走错方向了
This is our loca...
这是我们的...
You said they were gonna kill us.
你说过他们会杀了我们
You have a better idea?
你有更好的办法吗
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
It's not them. It's me.
不是他们 是我
Okay. Let's see what we've got.
好吧 看看都有什么
Daisy, watch out!
黛西 小心
No, Lincoln, don't!
别 林肯 不要
There's no way they didn't hear that.
他们肯定听到了
Come on. We've got to go.
快点 我们得走了
Did you see that?!
你们看到了吗
I'm bulletproof!
我刀枪不入了
Investigating gunfire now.
我去看看枪声是怎么回事
Stop!
不许动
Agent May!
梅特工
- Fitz. - Ward took him through the portal.
-菲兹呢 -沃德带他穿过了传送门
Come on. We're gonna get him back.
快走 我们去把他弄回来
Andrew's here.
安德鲁在这里
You saw him?
你看到他了
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
Andrew or Lash?
安德鲁还是鞭笞
Technically, I think it was both.
我觉得都是
We could find him, maybe...
我们能找到他 也许...
No. That's not the mission.
不 我们的任务不包括这个
Daisy, I've got Simmons. Heading your way now.
黛西 我找到西蒙斯了 正往你那边去
We got to go!
我们得走了
Fan out! Find them!
散开搜寻 找到他们
No.
You'll never find Fitz without me.
没有我你休想找到菲兹
I'm not here for Fitz.
我不是来找菲兹的
Maybe.
或许吧
But you're not gonna let him die here, either.
但你也不会让他死在这儿的
Fitz is a smart guy. He'll find his way back.
菲兹很聪明 他自己会想办法回去的
He'll be dead within the hour.
他不到一小时就得死
The creature who lives here can smell blood.
生活在这里的怪物能闻到血腥味
Fitz is bleeding.
菲兹在流血
So are you.
你也是
Now get up.
站起来
You're gonna lead the way.
给我带路
The party's this way.
派对在这边
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Left a few breadcrumbs to find our way home.
我留下了些"面包屑" 回头好找路
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Hydra knows we grabbed her. How secure are we in here?
九头蛇知道我们救了她 这里有多安全
Rough estimate? Not very.
粗略估计 不太安全
We've sealed and barricaded the doors,
我们把门封住堵上了
but Hydra has plenty of big-boy toys
但九头蛇有很多大家伙
to smash their way in.
能砸进来
I might be able to reinforce the doors.
我或许可以去给门加固一下
You know, using my, uh...
就是...用我的
- my, uh... - Amazing new superpower.
-我的 -神奇的超能力
Yeah. That.
对 就是那个
Let's give that a go, then.
那咱们去试试
Mack's through there.
迈克在那边
There she is. That's what I'm talking about.
你来了 这才像话嘛
Now, do you have any idea how the hell these rocks work?
你知道这些石头是怎么回事吗
Is that counting down to a good thing or a bad thing?
那个倒计时代表好事还是坏事
It's the time remaining until the portal reopens.
这是传送门再次打开的倒计时
And answering your question,
至于你的问题
I don't believe we have to do anything to these rocks.
我觉得我们不必动这些石头
They're configured so they'll activate at the designated time.
它们已设定好 会在预定时间启动
So that's a good thing.
看来是好事了
That depends on whether Fitz can locate the extraction point
这取决于菲兹能否找到撤离点
and who or what is with him.
以及把谁或什么一起带回来
He'll make it. Coulson's there.
他一定能行的 科尔森也去了
I know, but it's more complicated than that.
我知道 但是情况没那么简单
- Ward's mission is to... - Where's May?
-沃德的任务是 -梅在哪里
Oh, no.
糟糕
Dr. Garner is here on the premises.
加纳博士也在这里
I spoke with him.
我跟他说过话
He's actually the one who saved me.
其实是他救了我
He's free?
他被放出来了
May must have gone back for him.
梅一定是回去找他了
To do what?
回去做什么
I'd say that depends on what she finds.
要看她碰见的是谁了
Oh, god.
天呐
格雷
拉米雷兹
Saw something terrible today.
我今天看到了可怕的景象
格雷
拉米雷兹
When I say "terrible," I mean ancient and powerful.
我说的"可怕"是指古老而强大
It's changed how I see things.
那改变了我的观念
I've never believed I was worth anything...
我一直不相信自己有任何价值
that what I said or did had any meaning.
不觉得自己的言语或行为有任何意义
Maybe that's why I'm a spy.
也行这就是我成为间谍的原因
Or why I agreed to come here.
以及我同意来这儿的原因
If you're trying to talk me out of this,
如果你是想劝我别这么做
you can save your breath.
你还是省省吧
I'm not looking for mercy or absolution.
我并不寻求宽宏或饶恕
I just want you to know,
我只想告诉你
I've been where you are right now.
我也经历过你现在的心情
Filled with rage, wanting revenge...
心怀愤怒 渴望复仇
I chose Hydra
我选择了九头蛇
for petty, personal, selfish reasons...
但是为了自私小气的私人原因
for a father figure, for vengeance...
为了一个父亲一样的人 为了复仇
for closure.
为了了结
But what I saw today gave my life meaning.
但今天我所看到的 让我的人生有了意义
For the first time ever, I have a sense of satisfaction
我第一次感觉到了满足
that I never experienced
而我寻求复仇时
when I was seeking revenge.
从未体会过这种感觉
Got to say,
我得说
feels pretty satisfying to me.
我还挺有满足感的
Now turn around and keep walking.
转过去 继续走
You know, everyone had this place wrong.
大家都看错这里了
It isn't death.
这里不是死亡
It's a new beginning.
而是新的开始
Malick was right.
马利克是对的
This is all meant to be.
这一切都是注定的
And the fact that you followed me here,
而你还尾随我来到了这里
that we're in this together,
我们要一起走过这段旅程
that just confirms the fact
就更证明了
that I am part of a grand plan.
我是一个大计划的一部分
I see that now.
我现在明白了
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
我真心不明白你在说什么
You will.
你会明白的
Malick sent Ward to bring back some ancient Hydra god?
马利克派沃德去带回古老的九头蛇神祇
Well, he didn't use those exact words,
他倒不是这么说的
but that's the general idea, yes.
但总体上是这个意思
It's why he had the ATCU collect inhumans,
这就是他让ATCU收集异人族
why he shipped them here to the castle...
并把他们运来城堡的原因
as some kind of army for this powerful alien.
是为这个强大的外星人做军队
Look, we all want Fitz and Coulson back.
听着 我们都希望把菲兹和科尔森救回来
What if that thing comes back, too?
但如果那怪物也回来了呢
Your mother was terrified of the monolith for a reason.
你母亲那么害怕巨石是有原因的
You think the Hydra thing is what she was afraid of?
你觉得她怕的是九头蛇的那怪物吗
When S.H.I.E.L.D. fell,
神盾局陷落时
Fury sent us onto the Iliad
弗瑞派我们上伊利亚特号
to keep Hydra from getting their hands on that monolith.
阻止九头蛇拿到巨石
What if he knew that they wanted
如果他是知道他们
to bring this creature back through it?
想把怪物从那边带回来呢
Oh, come on.
拜托
What, an ancient alien god?
古老的外星神祇
Are you people hearing the words coming out of your mouths?
你们有没有听到自己在说什么啊
The world's changing. Deal with it.
这世界在改变 接受吧
You were there.
你去过那里
Did you see it? What's it like?
你看到他了吗 他什么样
I did see it.
我是看到了
But I can't really describe what it looked like.
但我说不出他什么样
It's more how it felt, which is old and pained,
更多是一种感觉 古老而痛苦
as if it once had great power but lost it.
就好像他曾经有很强大的力量 但现在失去了
And the entire planet is a wasteland.
而且整个星球都荒芜了
How that came to be, I can't really say,
至于为什么会那样 我说不好
not in any scientific terms,
至少无法科学地形容
but my sense and certainly Will's heartfelt belief
但我感觉 威尔更是深信
was that the creature is the one responsible...
是那个怪物造成了
that it caused the desolation.
星球的荒芜
We have to destroy all this.
我们得毁掉这一切
You mean once Fitz and Coulson find will and come back through.
你是说等菲兹和科尔森找到威尔回来之后吧
I mean, what if they're not the ones who come back through?
我是说 万一回来的不是他们呢
We can't risk that.
我们不能冒这个险
Whatever we decide to do isn't the end of the mission.
不管我们决定怎么做 还有别的事要考虑
There are a dozen inhumans in this compound
营地里还有十几个异人
that we can't leave behind.
我们不能丢下他们
Yes, you can.
那不是问题了
They're dead.
他们都死了
Lash or Andrew...
鞭笞或者安德鲁
honestly, I'm not sure there's a difference anymore...
老实说 我不知道是不是还有区别
he killed them all.
他把他们都杀了
Sir, S.H.I.E.L.D. has infiltrated the castle,
长官 神盾局闯进了城堡
barricaded themselves inside the portal chamber.
把自己关在传送门室里了
We need to get you off the premises.
我们得带您离开
You have less than 15 minutes to breach their barricades
15分钟内 突破他们的防线
and regain control of that chamber.
夺回那个房间
- Sir, I really... - That's an order, soldier.
-长官... -这是命令 士兵
Hold up.
等等
How long before that portal opens?
传送门还有多久才开启
There's a timer on my watch.
我表上有个计时器
Come on. We need to move faster.
走吧 我们得走快点
I could move faster if you hadn't shot me...twice.
我本来可以走快点的 可你冲我开了两枪
What's that?
那是什么
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Hydra.
我要大胆猜测那是九头蛇了
We reinforced the barricades,
我们加固了障碍
but it won't take them long to break through.
但他们很快就会突破进来的
No way they're taking us again.
他们休想再抓住我们
We can't destroy it before Fitz and Coulson return,
我们不能在菲兹和科尔森回来前毁掉它
not when we're this close.
就差那么一点了
What if the creature comes through instead?
万一是那个怪物过来了呢
We'll be waiting for them with these.
我们用这个迎接他
And what if we can't kill it?
如果我们杀不掉他呢
Can't speak for everyone, but I'll probably run.
别人不好说 但我大概会跑
Get everyone through the tunnel and back up to Zephyr One.
带大家从隧道回和风一号上去
I'm going to stay here until the last possible second
我要在这儿留到最后一刻
for Coulson, Fitz, and Will.
等着科尔森 菲兹和威尔
Now, if Hydra or that alien thing gets inside here,
如果九头蛇或那个外星人进来了
you light this castle and compound up
你就把城堡和营地都炸掉
with every missile on that plane.
用光飞机上的所有导弹
What, no, I'm not leaving here...
什么 不 我不要离开...
Or Bobbi and I can cover
或者芭比和我可以
a couple of the barricaded entrances,
守住几个堵住的入口
buy us enough time for the portal to open.
为我们争取时间 等到传送门开启
Yeah, I'm down with that plan.
嗯 我同意这个计划
If Hydra tries to get through the barricades, I can...
如果九头蛇企图突破障碍 我可以
What part of "that's an order" do you not understand?
我下的命令听不懂吗
Coulson put me in charge to make the hard call,
科尔森叫我负责 做出艰难的决定
and that's what I'm doing.
我就在这么做
We can't afford to lose our best agents in one fell swoop...
我们不能一下子失去我们所有最优秀的特工
Not here, not tonight!
不能今晚都死在这儿
Now, if I don't get out...
如果我出不来
May's the new director.
梅就是新局长
That's what Coulson would want.
科尔森也会希望如此
Okay.
But one thing... I'm staying with you,
但有件事 我要留下
because, "A,"
因为 第一
I can keep the portal open if something goes wrong,
万一出岔子 我可以开启传送门
and, "B," I'm your partner.
其次 我是你搭档
Technically, that's two things.
其实...应该说是两件事
Daisy stays. Everyone else, get the hell out of here!
黛西留下 其他人都出去
Is your leg gonna be okay?
你的腿不会有事吧
I don't really feel it.
我都感觉不到了
The portal's just over this rise.
传送门就在这个坡后面
It's gonna be close, but I think we're gonna make it.
虽然时间很紧 但我们应该赶得及
Jemma's gonna be really happy to see you.
珍玛看到你会非常开心的
This must be very difficult for you.
对你来说一定很不好受吧
Getting you off this godforsaken planet is all that matte...
带你离开这颗天杀的星球才是最重要的
Jemma never told me there was an ancient civilization here.
珍玛没跟我说过这里有古老的文明
She never saw it.
她没看到
We're still in the no-fly zone.
我们还在禁飞区里
What else do you know about the ancient city?
你对这座古城还有什么了解
What happened to it...
知道它怎么了吗...
Hang on, hang on.
等等 别急
Let me fix that.
我来看一下
There used to be nine cities on this planet.
这个星球上原来有九座城市
The beings who lived there were fairly advanced.
城市里的居民都很先进
But they feared change. They were easily divided.
但他们惧怕改变 很容易就分裂了
They warred among themselves, destroyed their entire race.
他们与彼此发起战争 结果灭了族
You seem to know a lot about them.
你似乎对他们很了解
They had a chance
他们本来有机会
to become something great, something beautiful, but...
成为伟大 美好的东西 但
in the end...
最终
How do you know so much about...
你怎么会这么了解...
Because I was there.
因为我当时在场
- You're not Will. - No.
-你不是威尔 -不是
Will died saving Jemma...
威尔为救珍玛而死了
From me.
为抵御我而死
Listen up.
听好
All weapons systems online,
启动所有武器系统
- then take her up to 20,000 feet. - Yes, ma'am.
-然后将飞行高度拉升至两万英尺 -是
Bobbi.
芭比
Looks like Hydra's inside the castle.
看来九头蛇进入城堡了
They're gonna make it, right?
他们会没事的吧
Tell me that was you.
告诉我是你弄的
That's just them getting closer.
是他们在靠近
Okay, tremors, let's hope this works.
好吧 震动女 希望成功
Forgot about this part.
忘了这部分了
Get out of here. I can handle everything.
走吧 我可以应付
I'm not leaving. I'll be fine.
我不走 我不会有事的
Did you see that?
看到了吗
One minute left. We don't have much time.
只剩一分钟了 我们没多少时间了
You may have to hold this thing open.
你恐怕得把它撑开
In case you-know-what shows up instead of our peeps.
以防钻出来的是那东西
Anything other than our people comes out,
如果不是我们的人出来
we give May the high sign and blow it to hell.
我们就给梅发暗号 把这里炸成渣
Same if Hydra gets in here.
如果九头蛇冲进来也一样
It's open. There's the portal.
开启了 传送门开启了
- That's good. - But that's not.
-这是好事吧 -但那个不妙
Hydra's almost in.
九头蛇就要进去了
All weapons systems... go hot.
所有武器系统 准备
Stand by for my command.
等待我的命令
How many people?
多少人
The lives you've taken.
你杀了多少人
It's over, Ward.
结束了 沃德
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
Coulson! The portal's closing!
科尔森 传送门要关闭了
He's finished! Leave him! Let's go!
他完了 别管他了 走吧
Now!
快走
Now! We have to go!
快点 我们得走了
Do it, May! Now!
发射 梅 发射
立刻投弹
武器已就绪
Open the doors! I'm bringing them in!
开门 我要带他们进来
Sir, your plane is waiting at the airport.
长官 您的飞机在机场等候
We'll have you there in less than 30 minutes.
我们30分钟内就能到达
Well, I'll be damned.
我的天