神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第14集: 看门狗 Watchdogs

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
And not everyone who can change should change.
不是每个能变身的人就该变身
You sound like one of those hate groups
你就像网上的仇恨团体
the... the watchdogs.
"监察者"
"Kill the aliens and take back the planet."
"杀死外星人 夺回地球"
Help me, please.
帮帮我
You got to let me out, Jemma.
快让我出来 珍玛
I'm the only one who can protect you.
只有我能保护你
Where are Hunter and Bobbi?
亨特和芭比呢
They're not coming back.
他们不能回来了
They've been disavowed.
他们被否认了
It was all we could do to keep them from being executed.
我们只能让他们免遭死刑
They did that for S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们保护了神盾局
They did that for us, and they paid the price.
他们保护了我们 他们为此付出了代价
Believe me, guys...
相信我 各位
I'm gonna miss them, too.
我也会想他们的
漫威影业出品
Sure that's the right move, Alfie?
你确定应该那么做吗 阿尔菲
Ah, you know what's not the right move?
你知道什么是不该做的吗
Calling me Alfie.
叫我阿尔菲
Mom gets to. You don't.
妈妈可以 你不行
伊利诺伊州 内伯威尔市
If you're gonna ride this thing like a damn maniac,
如果你打算像疯子一样骑这车
I wouldn't have to come home and repair it for you.
我也不会回来帮你修了
You wish you rode like me.
你这是嫉妒我
Yeah, you got nothing to ride
是啊 要不是我给你的进气阀
without that intake valve I brought you.
你根本没东西可骑
I could always take it back.
我随时可以把它收回
Okay.
好吧
Well, your Ironhead's in great shape,
你的车状态不错
and you're never home to ride it anyway.
你又没时间回来骑
Maybe I ought to --
也许我应该
Never ride my bike ever?
永远别碰我的车
Yeah, I love that idea.
嗯 这主意不错
I mean, I thought you were gonna finally ride it
我以为我们之前打算去巴哈时
- when we drove to Baja. - Baja. Oh, this again.
-你总算要骑了 -巴哈 又来了
Look, I told you, I got buried in work.
听着 我和你说过了 我那时工作很忙
All right, I'm sorry, but, uh...we'll find a time.
对不起 我们一定有机会去的
Oh, I understand.
我理解
Being an insurance-company drone is super interesting.
做保险公司的小职员是份超有意思的工作
Why not bury yourself in that work?
为什么不全情投入呢
Funny.
真逗
I was wishing I was back at work right now.
好希望我现在就在工作
Seems like a pretty sweet gig if it gets you a hook-up
如果这工作能让你找到一个
on an impossible-to-find intake valve.
绝版的进气阀 倒也不错
Yeah, honestly... job hasn't been great lately.
说实话 最近工作不太顺利
Management's out of control,
管理层失控
new people keep coming in every day -- no experience.
每天都有毫无经验的新人入职
And the two friends I was closest to, they just got, uh...
我两个很要好的朋友最近也
transferred -- for good.
永久调离了
Work buddies -- come and go.
工作伙伴总是这样来来走走
Now, family -- they're the ones you can't get rid of.
但家人是你无法摆脱的
Even if they set up a roadside stand
就算他们在路边摆摊
and tried selling you off to strangers.
想把你卖给陌生人
You were an awkward kid.
你那时太熊嘛
I'm sorry about your work.
很抱歉你工作不如意
I'm sorry about your layoff.
很抱歉你被解雇了
But it's just a temporary setback.
但这只是暂时的挫折
Why is this still here?
这东西怎么还在
When Mom and Dad left you the house, they had to leave this, too?
爸妈把房子留给你 连这也留下了
Dad wouldn't let Mom take it.
爸爸不肯让妈妈带走
I put it up on eBay.
我挂在易趣网上了
Turns out, not as valuable as Mom thinks.
结果发现没有妈妈想的那么值钱
Okay, uh, so here's the plan.
好吧 我们这么办
Uh, lunch, beers, finish up the bike.
午餐 喝啤酒 修好摩托
Good?
行吗
Good.
I picked up a couple steaks.
我买了点牛排
No, you didn't.
不可能
You gonna do your...?
难道你要做你的...
Aw, yeah.
太好了
You could take a run at that, you know -- cooking.
你可以试试这条路 当大厨
You're good. No, I'm serious.
你手艺很棒 我说真的
Not as good as I am with engines, but...
比不上我修引擎的手艺 不过
Oh, that was almost a compliment.
差点以为你要夸我呢
So close.
就差一点
Breaking news -- we have a shocking video
重大新闻 一段令人震惊的视频
I've thought about it, but --
我考虑过 但是
that was sent to our station minutes ago.
几分钟前被寄到我台
This facility is controlled by the ATCU.
这栋大楼属于ATCU
The government is keeping secrets,
政府一直在保秘密
政府大楼遭袭击
things we don't know until cities fall out of the sky.
等到城市从天而降 我们才得知真相
The Avengers -- more like them every day,
复仇者 每天都出现更多他们那种人
protected, hidden.
他们受保护 被隐藏
Not anymore! We want this information released...
现在不行了 我们要求公布这些信息
政府大楼遭袭击
...A list of who they are, where they are.
公布他们的身份和所在地
Or you will have war on your hands.
否则你们将迎来战争
政府大楼遭袭击
We are the Watchdogs.
我们是监察者
You will obey.
你们必须服从
Let's go!
地狱厨房爆发帮派战争 当局寻求解决方案
This is...
这真是...
Awesome.
太赞了
Right?
对吧
神盾局特工第三季 第十四集
神盾局特工第三季 第十四集
神盾局特工第三季 第十四集
神盾局特工
I need an agent in South Bend,
我需要人去趟南本德
and you're the closest one to the scene.
你离那里最近
Right.
It's just, I'm here with my brother,
只是 我跟我弟弟在一起
and I was hoping this week off would be more of a --
我本想这周休假能...
Thing is, Mack,
问题是 迈克
I'm actually down a couple of agents right now.
我现在少了几个特工
I know, sir.
我知道 长官
My resources are limited.
我资源有限
Local P.D.'s already on the scene,
当地警方已经到现场了
and you know the Feds are on a plane.
联调局肯定也坐上飞机了
Yes, but --
是 但
They'll pick the site clean, and we'll have nothing.
他们会把那里清理干净 我们就得不到线索了
They hit the ATCU, Mack.
他们袭击了ATCU 迈克
It's serious.
这事很严重
I'm sorry about family time, but we all make sacrifices.
抱歉打扰你和家人团聚 但我们都要做出牺牲
Figure it out.
自己想办法
So, it looks like I have to take off for a couple of hours.
貌似我得离开几小时
There was an accident on U.S. 41.
41号公路上发生了事故
I got to go assess it.
我得去评估
Now?
现在吗
Yeah. It's complicated.
对 事情很复杂
But this is simple.
但这很简单
Lunch, beers, bike?
午餐 啤酒 摩托
- Remember? - We'll get to it. I promise.
-记得吗 -回头的 我保证
Were there casualties?
有人员伤亡吗
The building had a staff.
楼内有工作人员
When you get to South Bend,
你到南本德后
rendezvous with Mack at the ATCU site.
与迈克在AICU原址会合
Report back what you got.
汇报你的发现
I've been following the Watchdogs online for a while now.
我已经在网上追踪监察者好一阵了
Some pretty nasty hate speech,
有些很极端的仇恨言论
but up until now, it's all been rhetoric.
但直到之前 还都是空喊些口号
There's a bark/bite joke I could make here,
我想开个叫狗不咬人的玩笑
but I don't find these guys all that funny.
但我不觉得这些人很有趣
No, they've had a menacing presence ever since New York.
不 纽约之战后 他们一直是个威胁
Got even less funny after Sokovia.
索科威亚之后就更危险了
Not exactly embracing the new changes in the world.
他们没能完全接受世界的新变化
Now they're not happy just being the comments section.
现在他们不满足于只存在于评论区了
Something's changed.
有什么变了
They're taking action.
他们在采取行动
We need to shut them down before more people get hurt.
我们得阻止他们 以免更多人受伤
We've got enough on our plate trying to track down Malick.
追查马利克已经够我们忙的了
How'd the S.H.I.E.L.D. assessment go?
神盾局评估结果如何
Fine, I think.
还不错吧
I guess we won't know for sure
等科尔森拿到评估报告
till Coulson gets the evaluation report.
才能知道确切结果
I got it.
我已经拿到了
Well, should we bring Lincoln with us?
我们要不要带林肯一起
With Bobbi and Hunter gone, we can use all the help --
芭比和亨特走了 我们需要一切帮助
Lincoln's gonna sit this one out. You and Fitz go ahead.
林肯不参加这次行动 你和菲兹去
Meet up with Mack, then report back to me.
与迈克会合 然后向我汇报情况
Okay.
I will do that.
遵命
We get it, Watchdogs, you did this.
我们知道了 监察者 是你们干的
Did you ride that here?
你骑那个来的
You really are on vacation.
你还真是在度假
Yeah. Vacation.
可不是 度假
All right, here's what we know so far.
好了 目前我们知道的情况是
This facility was a storage site for the ATCU.
这个设施是ATCU的一个储藏点
But somehow, the Watchdogs found out.
但不知怎么被监察者发现了
Uh, the residue from the bombs, it's got nitramene in it.
炸弹的残骸里有硝化物
I don't know what that is,
我不知道那是什么
but your tone of voice makes it sound bad.
但听你的语气好像挺糟的
Uh, Howard Stark developed it after World War II.
霍华德·斯塔克二战后研制的
It causes implosions.
能引起内爆
That's weird.
真奇怪
Weird how?
哪里奇怪
That they got their hands on it?
他们能搞到那个
Nitramene isn't stable enough to be used in a gel-based explosive.
硝化物不够稳定 不能用于凝胶炸药
Or at least it shouldn't be.
或者至少按说不能
So the Watchdogs have been making improvements to nitramene.
那么监察者改进了硝化物
J-just to be clear, nitramene --
我问清楚 硝化物
Actually, I think I've got some sodium hydrogen acetate
事实上 和风一号上好像还存了些
back on Zephyr One.
醋酸氢钠
- That'll help if we encounter any more bombs. - Sodium h--
-如果我们再遇到炸弹能帮上忙 -醋酸
Hydrogen acetate.
氢钠
- Neutralizes nitramene. - Neutralizes nitramene.
-中和硝化物 -中和硝化物
Okay. Thank you, Nerd Herd.
好 谢谢你们 书呆子
I'm gonna go call Coulson.
我去给科尔森打电话
Do we take this debris back with us, study it?
我们不把这些残骸带走吗 研究一下
Uh, yeah, sure.
好 当然
If -- if you've been working out.
如果你有坚持锻炼的话
'Cause it weighs like 100,000 tons.
因为它大概重十万吨
It's a building.
那是座大楼
So...no, then.
那么 不用了
Nitramene.
硝化物
Why does that mean something to everyone else but me?
为什么除了我大家都懂
S.H.I.E.L.D. History. Stark Tech.
神盾局的历史 斯塔克的技术
And I knew somebody once
而且我认识一个人
who was keen on improving the original formula.
非常想改进原始配方
Okay, well, is that enough to connect that person to the Watchdogs?
那能说明那个人和监察者有关吗
He was fixated on it.
他很执迷于那个
Thought it might be something we could add to our arsenal.
他认为那东西或许可以加入我们的军械库
Our arsenal?
我们的军械库
A-Are you saying this could be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?
你是说这可能跟个神盾局特工有关吗
A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent you've met.
一个你认识的神盾局特工
A good man,
一个好人
but he went off the grid when he got out of the hospital,
但他出院后失踪了
which means he's at large with a lot of our secrets.
所以他知道我们很多秘密 而且不知所踪
He was in the hospital?
他住过院
After Deathlok broke his spine.
死亡战士打断了他的脊柱
Nice work out there, boys.
干得漂亮 小伙子们
Felix Blake.
菲力克斯·布莱克
Gentlemen, I've got a new plan of attack.
先生们 我有一个新的袭击计划
And it's a good one.
是个不错的计划
Someone's been practicing.
某人有练习啊
You know I don't like guns, but I'd rather be prepared.
你知道我不喜欢枪 但我想做好准备
Good.
很好
You're holding your breath, though.
不过你屏住呼吸了
Exhale when you pull the trigger.
扣动扳机时要呼气
Thanks.
谢谢
Want to tell me what this is about?
想跟我说说这是为什么吗
Do I need to?
需要说吗
You don't like feeling vulnerable.
你不喜欢觉得脆弱
Sick of blaming yourself for --
厌倦了责备自己
No, I'm quite comfortable blaming myself, actually,
不 实际上我很愿意责备自己
for the lot of it.
全都怪我
For all the miseries endured
一切为解救无助可怜的
to rescue helpless little Agent Simmons.
西蒙斯特工所承受的苦难
Will died trying to save me.
威尔为救我而死
And Fitz...
菲兹
Poor Fitz nearly got himself killed a number of times,
可怜的菲兹好几次差点丢了性命
and that's not even the worst of it.
这还不是最糟的
Andrew.
安德鲁
What happened to those Inhumans --
那些异人的遭遇
not your fault.
不是你的错
No, I just let a known murderer loose to save my own skin.
对 我只是为了自救放了一个已知的杀人犯
Traded all those -- those lives for mine.
用那些人的命换了我的
Well, it won't happen again.
不会再发生那样的事了
And since I'm practically the only woman here
既然我基本上是这里唯一一个
who can't kill with her bare hands...
不能徒手杀人的女人
Listen to me.
听我说
That wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
监察者
What makes them go from anonymous trash-talking online to --
是什么让他们从网上匿名乱喷转向了
Domestic terrorism?
国内恐怖主义吗
Maybe someone stepped in and radicalized them.
也许有人插手让他们变成激进分子了
Maybe Blake.
可能是布莱克
I understand feeling lost.
我理解失去的感受
You want to hate something.
你想恨点什么
Hate gives you direction. That could be dangerous.
恨给你目标 那有时很危险
Hey, I used to hate all this alien crap.
我以前痛恨所有这些外星东西
Uh, used to.
以前
But my brother thinks that way.
但我弟弟也这么想
I mean, he's a good guy,
他是个好人
but even he's cheering on the Watchdogs.
但就连他都为监察者叫好
They're not -- they're not that anonymous.
他们没那么匿名
I've been tracking them,
我一直在追踪他们
the ones that are spewing hate online.
在网上散播仇恨的那些人
You know, IP addresses, residences,
有IP地址 地址
license-plate numbers -- some of them are local.
车牌号 有些人就在本地
They could've been involved in the ATCU attack.
这些人可能与ATCU袭击有关
We should go pick one up and see what he knows.
我们该去抓个人问问他知道什么
And...what?
然后 干什么
Shake him down?
恐吓他吗
Without even knowing if the guy we picked was actually involved?
我们甚至不确定抓来的人是否与袭击有关
Well, either way, he'll know something.
无论如何 他总会知道点什么
Yeah, but it's...kind of Gestapo, don't you think?
但这有点像盖世太保的作风啊 不是吗
Is that who we are?
这是我们的作风吗
We're S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们是神盾局
I'm trying to save lives.
我是想拯救生命
I'll use whatever advantage I have to do it.
我愿用一切优势达成目标
Yeah, the advantage of superpowers,
优势就是超能力
which is something I don't have.
而我没有
But I'm not so sure you should be using yours
但我觉得你不该用你的优势
to sidestep civil liberties.
干涉公民自由
They gave up their right to civil liberties
他们把大楼内爆时
when they started imploding buildings.
就已经放弃公民自由了
Maybe, but it's not about how they act.
可能吧 但这无关于他们怎么做
It's about how we respond.
而是我们怎样应对
All right, look, I'm not going along with this.
好吧 我不同意这个办法
Besides, I made a promise to my brother.
而且我答应过弟弟了
Okay, Fitz, you're with me.
好吧 菲兹 你跟我走
Am I?
是吗
You're looking for me?
你找我
Yeah.
Former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Felix Blake.
前神盾局特工 菲力克斯·布莱克
While he's out there causing casualties,
如果他在外面制造灾难
he's our top priority.
他就是我们的首要目标
Okay. How can I --
好吧 我怎么...
I worked with the guy.
我曾与他共事过
I know a few things he doesn't know I know.
我知道一些他以为我不知道的事
You mean that'll help you find him.
你是说这能帮你找到他
Everyone has safehouses.
每个人都有安全屋
Unbeknownst to Blake,
布莱克并不知道
I happen to know where a few of his are,
我碰巧知道他的几处安全屋的位置
and that's not to help me find him.
而且不是帮"我"找到他
It's to help us find him.
是帮"我们"找到他
Wait.
等等
You're saying I'm going, too.
我也一起去吗
I am.
是的
If we can find any evidence he left behind of his plans,
如果能找到他留下的跟计划相关的证据
we can stop him.
我们就能阻止他
Okay. Great. I mean --
好极了 我是说
you -- you didn't say anything about my evaluation, so...
你对我的评估结果只字未提
You know, it just seemed like
我以为
you weren't happy with what you saw.
你对看到的结果并不满意
I'm not.
没错
But I want to see it for myself.
但我要亲眼看看
Saving the world,
拯救世界
one diligently assessed insurance claim at a time.
一次次勤勤恳恳地评估保险索赔
The gecko and his sidekick, Alfie.
壁虎和他的助手 阿尔菲
Oh, wait.
等一下
You work for the lady with the funny hair.
你上司是那个发型可笑的女士
I always forget.
我总是忘记
So I guess you had your beers.
看来你还是喝了你的啤酒
And yours, too.
把你的也喝了
You weren't drinking 'em.
反正你又不喝
I get that you're upset.
我知道你不高兴
But...
可是
All right, look, you got to make sure the valve seats right --
听我说 你得把阀门安稳...
It's not about the damn bikes!
不是因为这破摩托
Okay. Then what's it about?
那是因为什么
Nothing, man.
没事
Nothing? Really?
没事 真的吗
So you're just being a jackass for no reason?
你只是个无理取闹的混蛋吗
There's just a lot going on.
最近发生了很多事
Health benefits are about to run out.
医保要没钱了
There's zero jobs out there.
我一份工作也找不到
The mortgage isn't in great shape.
房屋抵押的情况也不乐观
Wait, wait a minute.
等一下
What about the mortgage?
房屋抵押是怎么回事
I'm upside down.
我负债了
Damn it.
可恶
I've been trying, okay?
我尽力了 好吗
But I was already struggling, then the layoffs happened --
我本就很困难了 又碰上裁员
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
So is that why you've been wanting me to hang out?
你是因为这个才叫我过来吗
You know, get some brother time, go to Baja.
说什么兄弟俩去巴哈
What, you just wanted to ask me for money?
是想问我要钱吗
No.
不是
I suggested Baja
我提出去巴哈
because we've been talking about it since we were kids.
是因为咱们从小就嚷着要去那儿
And, by the way, I never asked for money.
再说了 我从没问你要过钱
I'll handle it.
我会自己搞定
Like I handle everything, like with Mom and Dad --
所有事我都是自己搞定 比如老爸老妈
I help out.
我有帮你
I helped you move them into the condo.
爸妈搬家时我有帮你
You showed up three days after I moved them in.
是我帮他们搬的家 你三天后才现身
Even now, I'm the one that has to keep everything here afloat.
现在还是我在打理这儿的一切
We can't all just run off to some other --
我们俩总不能都跑去别的...
No one put a gun to your head!
又没人拿枪指着你的脑袋
You didn't have to take this house. You could've sold it.
你本不必接下房子 你完全可以把它卖掉
But I didn't.
但我没有
And now I'm in default.
现在我欠债了
I can't afford the house.
还不起按揭
I can't afford to leave.
又不能卖掉
This is how they get you.
他们就是这样搞你
System's rigged.
体系有问题
They want to keep you down and in the dark, man.
他们就是要把你蒙在鼓里 兄弟
You sound like those Watchdog nuts.
你这话像那些监察者疯子
Well... they got the right idea.
他们是对的
Someone's got to fight back.
总得有人反击
The government controls everything.
政府操控了一切
"You either rise up in protest, or you fall down in chains."
"要么奋起反抗 要么被拷上枷锁倒下"
That's a direct quote.
这话是别人说的
Are you reading their stuff?
你在看他们的言论吗
I go online.
我上网
They get what I'm going through.
他们理解我的处境
You don't.
你不懂
You're only here 'cause your friends left.
你朋友走了 你才会回来
You stay away from the Watchdogs!
你离监察者远点
You hear me? They're not the answer.
听到没 他们不是你要的答案
No?
不是吗
Well, what is the answer?
那答案是什么
You?
你吗
Simmons. Here.
西蒙斯 过来
Everything I have.
我掌握的一切
You're pursuing Andrew.
你在追踪安德鲁
And I've retasked a group of S.H.I.E.L.D. servers to look for him.
我重新分派了一组神盾局服务器来追踪他
I can't imagine how hard this must --
我无法想象这对你有多煎熬
Has to be done.
必须这么做
Because Andrew is dangerous.
因为安德鲁很危险
You're not responsible.
这不是你造成的
He is.
他才是罪魁祸首
I just feel guilty -- all the time.
我觉得愧疚 一直都是
How do you make it stop?
怎样才能停止这种感觉
You don't.
你做不到
You use it, channel it.
你利用它 疏导它
Is that what you're doing?
你就是在这么做吗
I can help.
我可以帮忙
Was hoping you would.
就指望你呢
Oh, you're doing this wrong.
你这样做不对
I mean, you're looking in the wrong place.
我是说 你找错方向了
So, uh... this Blake guy --
那么这个布莱克
he has safehouses, what, all over?
他到处都有安全屋吗
All agents do.
每个特工都有
We'll just have to keep checking his until we find something.
我们只需要挨个查他的安全屋 找线索
So, what did it say -- on my evaluation?
我的评估报告怎么样
Nothing that'll surprise you.
没什么意料之外的
You're here for Daisy, not the cause.
你来这里是因为黛西 不是为了大业
So commitment is a question.
所以你的决心是个问题
But I am here.
但我都在这儿了
And your control issues didn't stop with A.A.
你的控制力问题也仍未解决
You went nuclear on Lash, on Creel.
你对鞭笞和克里尔都爆发了
I had reasons both times.
两次都是有原因的
But you didn't follow orders.
但你没有服从命令
You can't just be at S.H.I.E.L.D.
你不能只是待在神盾局
You have to be a part of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你必须成为神盾局的一员
And I'm trying to be, but you don't make it easy.
我在努力 但你一直在为难我
There's a test at every turn.
时刻都要测试我
I mean, this is a test.
这就是个测试
This is a chance for me to see for myself how you handle things.
这是我亲眼看看你如何处理问题的机会
Same thing, different words --
这不和我说的一样吗
Don't interrupt me! You got it?
别打断我 明白吗
You haven't earned that right yet.
你还没这权利
I don't know you.
我不了解你
I vetted every member of this team except you,
除了你 这团队的每个人我都审查过
measured their commitment to this ideal,
衡量过他们对这个理想多么尽心
including two good agents
包括两位优秀特工
who just gave it all up to protect that ideal.
他们为了保护这一理想而放弃了一切
I think you could be a good agent,
我觉得你可以做一名好特工
but I need to know if you think that
但我需要知道你是不是也这么想
and that you want it badly enough.
以及你是否很渴望成为特工
So you stay in control and you follow my orders,
所以你要控制好自己 遵从我的命令
and I'll decide if you get to be an agent or not.
我再决定你是不是能做特工
Understood?
明白了吗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I'm just saying, first, it was the illegal aliens.
我只是说 先是非法移民
Now it's actual aliens putting us all at risk?
现在又是真正的外星人威胁我们的生活
And we do need to be tracking them.
而且我们需要追踪他们
We have to take our country back.
我们得夺回我们的国家
What the hell?
搞什么
Hi, Dallas.
戴拉斯
How do you know who I am?
你怎么知道我是谁
You think I can't find out who you are
你在网上说什么要把怪物抓起来
when you're online talking about rounding up freaks
你以为我们不是面对面地说话
just because we're not face-to-face?
我就无法查清你的身份吗
Now we're face-to-face, and I'm one of the freaks.
现在我们面对面了 我就是个"怪物"
But I guess that part was clear.
但这个你应该已经明白了
I know they've contacted you.
我知道他们联络过你
Want you to take action, and...
想要你采取行动
no doubt, you've chickened out,
不用说 你退缩了
but I need you to tell me where they meet.
但我需要你告诉我他们在哪见面
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你
Okay.
好吧
Please...
求你
Ple-please don't hurt me.
别伤害我
I won't have to if you tell me what I want to know.
只要你说出来 我就不用伤害你
So talk.
说吧
They're all gathered at a place called Easterling Farms.
他们在一个伊斯特林农场集会
They're prepping for their next attack.
在为下一次袭击做准备
How'd you get the information?
你怎么得到情报的
I found someone who was willing to talk.
我找到一个愿意开口的人
Look, the point is, if we leave now,
重点是 我们现在走
we can stop anyone else from getting hurt.
就能防止再有人受伤
That's still the mission, isn't it?
我们的任务不是这个吗
Easterling Farms.
伊斯特林农场
That's over in, uh...
是在...
uh, Lake County, right?
莱克县吧
Yeah. I'll text you the location.
嗯 我会把位置发给你
I'll meet you there.
我们在那儿碰头
There's nothing for me to do here anyway.
反正这儿也没我什么事了
Hey, Ruben.
鲁本
I didn't know you were home.
我不知道你回来了
I went out.
我出去了
For a bit.
逛了一会儿
Well, I, uh -- I laid out all the parts for the bike.
我把摩托的零部件都摆出来了
They're in the right order.
按顺序摆放好了
All you have to do is install them.
你安装好就行
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm making lunch.
我正要做午饭
Bolognese.
蕃茄肉酱
Veal and pork, if you want some.
小牛和猪肉 想来点吗
Yeah, that sounds good, but, um...
听上去真不错 但是
I have a thing, so...
我有点事
Andrew isn't like your other targets.
安德鲁跟你其他的目标不一样
He's an Inhuman, and an unusual one at that.
他是个异人 而且还与众不同
Andrew -- or Lash, really --
安德鲁或者 应该说鞭笞
is perhaps being driven by different factors --
或许受不同因素的影响
biological imperatives, for instance.
比如生理必然性
climate, feeding, even his need to seek out...
气候 饮食 他还需要寻找
Seek out intended victims.
潜在受害人
Yes.
没错
He's being driven by base instincts.
他都是受本能驱使
So you're saying I should think less like a spy,
你的意思是 我不该按间谍的思路找他
more like a doctor.
而是更像个医生
Exactly.
是的
May, what happens to Andrew when you catch up to him?
梅 如果你找到安德鲁 打算怎么办
After everything... I'm going to kill him.
发生了这么多事 我得杀了他
- He's left us no choice. - What if there is a choice?
-他让我们别无选择 -如果有选择呢
There's not.
没有的
May...
...Fitz and I have been working on the vaccine from Creel's blood.
菲兹和我在用克里尔的血样研制疫苗
Now, it would only work on Inhumans who haven't turned yet,
这只对尚未变身的异人族好使
but Andrew hasn't finished his transition.
但安德鲁的转化还未完全完成
Shouldn't we at least try?
我们不该试试吗
No.
Don't give me hope, Jemma.
别给我希望 珍玛
I don't want hope.
我不想要希望
It'd be nice if we weren't quite so out in the open.
如果我们不是这么暴露就好了
Speaking of...
说到那个
Let's see what the Watchdogs look like in their natural habitat.
我们看看监察者在他们的自然栖息地里什么样吧
...which means only designated team captains
所以只有指定队长
will carry a full tactical pack.
将携带整套战术包
Know your captain, and if you get in trouble, signal him.
知道队长是谁 如果遭遇麻烦 给他打信号
That's Blake's voice.
那是布莱克的声音
That's him. He's here.
是他 他在这儿
佐治亚州 亚特兰大 安全屋
已确认布莱克声音在等待目击确认
已确认布莱克声音在等待目击确认
What are we looking for?
我们找什么
Anything that might be evidence of what Blake is doing.
能表明布莱克计划的任何证据
You hear that?
听到了吗
We don't want to hurt innocents.
我们不想伤及无辜
Still trying to get eyes on Blake.
还没看到布莱克
You have permission to defend yourself.
你们可以自我防卫
科尔森:
科尔森:
The mission comes first.
任务第一
Ruben.
鲁本
Al, look!
阿尔 看啊
- Good as new! - Ruben, go home. Go home!
-跟新的一样 -鲁本 回家去
- What're you doing? - What does he think you do?
-你干什么呢 -他以为你是干什么的
- Insurance. - Well, not anymore, I wager.
-保险 -他今后应该不会那么想了
Mack, we've got to get him out of here.
迈克 我们得让他离开
Did you see what that guy just did?
你看到那人做了什么吗
I'll tell the boss.
我去告诉老大
We're done. Go to black.
我们走 撤退
No, no, we can still --
不 我们还能...
There are too many! Go to black!
他们人太多了 撤退
Are you good to get out of here?
你们能行吧
I've got to go put a lid on this.
我得去处理一下
Yeah. Yeah, we got it.
嗯 我们没问题
Go.
走吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
What're you doing? We said we'd fall back.
你干什么呢 我们答应撤退的
I have a shot at stopping Blake. I'm taking it.
我有机会阻止布莱克 我要抓住机会
Call the module. I'll be back.
呼叫隔离舱 我就回来
Where are you, Blake?
你在哪 布莱克
It's like he disappeared.
他就像是不见了
Blake?
布莱克
How are you here?
你怎么会在这儿
I'm everywhere, Coulson.
我无处不在 科尔森
As are you, apparently.
看来你也是
You recovered well.
你恢复得不错
Says the man who came back from the dead.
你还死而复生了呢
I guess we both have a few tricks up our sleeve, old friend.
看来我们都有些本事呢 老朋友
Fitz! Fitz!
菲兹 菲兹
What's that -- what's the stuff called?
那东西叫什么
- Sodium what? - Sodium hydrogen acetate.
-钠什么 -醋酸氢钠
What?
怎么了
I don't think it's working.
好像不好使
Maybe we slowed it down, but...
我们可能争取到了点时间 但...
Must be the modifications that Blake made.
肯定是因为布莱克做的改进
What does that mean?
那什么意思
That sooner or later, this bomb is gonna go off.
这颗炸弹还是迟早会爆炸
And then I'll implode.
到时 我就要内爆了
Which is gonna be messy.
会很不好看的
So here we are, reunited at last.
我们终于又重聚了
I got to admit...
我得承认
it's not what I'd hoped for.
跟我期望的不一样
I really thought it'd be ATCU proper
我以为会是ATCU
who showed up at the compound.
去突袭基地呢
Didn't expect you.
没想到会是你
I'm working with the ATCU.
我在跟ATCU合作
You mean keeping S.H.I.E.L.D. alive within it.
你是说让神盾局活在它内部
Those survival instincts of yours, Coulson --
你的生存本能啊 科尔森
always impressive.
总是那么厉害
I searched for you.
我找过你
I wanted to make you part of the new S.H.I.E.L.D.
我本想让你加入新的神盾局
Yeah, well, when I got out of the hospital,
我出院时
it turned out there had never been a S.H.I.E.L.D.,
才发现神盾局从来就不存在
just Hydra hiding behind one.
只有九头蛇的门面
I signed up to protect the world
我加入是为保护世界
from these dangerous alien elements.
免遭这些危险的异族元素伤害
We still do that.
我们还在那么做
The hell you do. You use them, unleash them.
见鬼吧 你在利用他们 让他们去造孽
You've got those freaks working for you.
你让那些怪物替你卖命
Hell, Phil, you are one.
菲尔 你就是个怪物
Makes me sick.
让我恶心
We both know S.H.I.E.L.D. protects mankind.
我们都清楚神盾局保护人类
And what has S.H.I.E.L.D. Done in the name of protection?
神盾局以保护之名都做了什么呢
We brought the Chitauri to Earth.
我们将奇塔瑞族引来地球
I was taken out by one of your cybernetic recruits.
我被你的一个机械人手下重伤
And the latest and greatest idea?
最新最了不起的主意
The Avengers created Ultron.
复仇者创造出了奥创
What are you doing, Blake?
你在干什么 布莱克
I'm trying to make the world a safer place --
我想让世界更加安全
No.
What are you doing now? Here?
你现在在这儿做什么
I know your tactics.
我了解你的手段
Speeches? Not one of them.
你并不擅长高谈阔论
You're stalling. Why?
你在拖延 为什么
Everyone stay back!
都退后
Clear the area!
清空这里
- It's digging into your skin. - Yep.
-它在往你的皮肤里扎 -是啊
I'm very well-aware, so cutting it off is not an option.
我知道 把它割下来也不行
I'll quake it off.
我把它震掉
No, no, no! It's too unstable.
不行 那东西太不稳定
Okay, I don't want to get her involved,
好吧 我本不想叫上她
but I think we should phone Simmons.
但我们还是打给西蒙斯吧
We've got a better way to get the info.
我们有更好的办法获得情报
Okay. I was wondering why you -- you brought him here.
好吧 我本来还好奇你为什么要带上他呢
What did your people put in the bomb?
你们往炸弹里放了什么
- Tell us what you did! - I don't know.
-说 -我不知道
- Talk or implode. - It was you.
-说 要么等着自爆 -是你
You're not getting out of here until you give us answers.
你不说出来 就别想离开
I-I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not a scientist.
我又不是科学家
Yeah, obviously.
看出来了
Whatever Blake did to suspend the stuff in there,
不管布莱克做了什么延缓那东西
- he didn't tell me. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-他可没告诉我 -慢着
Hang on. "Suspend" --
等等 "延缓"
that's a science word that he wouldn't know.
这是个他不可能知道的科学术语
The -- the -- the nitramene is suspended.
硝化物被延缓了
It's like -- it's like a vaccination.
就像种疫苗
That's why we can't get to it.
这就是我们无法中和它的原因
What do we do?
我们怎么办
We need to stop the substance housing the nitramene.
我们得让那东西不再防护着硝化物
Uh, it's a liquid, so...
是一种液体 那么...
- We could freeze it. - How?
-我们可以冻住它 -怎么冻
Liquid nitrogen. There's, um --
液氮 那里
we use it in the cooling jets on the containment module.
隔离舱的冷却喷嘴里有
There's a panel in the corner!
边角处板子里
Your team in Indiana -- very industrious.
你们印第安纳州的队伍 很尽职
Problem is, that's just one cell.
但那只是一个分部
This is nationwide.
这是全国性组织
Tell me something.
告诉我
How'd you get that ATCU target?
你怎么查到那个ATCU设施的
Was it fed to you?
是有人告诉你的吗
This has Hydra's fingerprints all over it.
这太像九头蛇的风格了
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
You were probably cleaning up some mess of theirs.
你大概是在替他们收拾残局
How did you get the location of our compound?
你怎么查到我们基地的地点的
Coercion, by any chance?
会不会是靠逼供呢
I'm sure it was all aboveboard.
肯定都是正大光明的
We're solving problems, not making them.
我们在解决问题 不是制造问题
- We're spreading an idea. - You spread fear.
-我们是在传播一个理念 -你是在传播恐惧
People are already afraid, and they want the truth.
民众已经害怕了 他们渴望真相
What you're doing's not about truth.
你的所作所为不是为了真相
It's about hate.
是仇恨
And you're above that?
你就很清高吗
You've never just killed someone because you hate them, Phil?
你从未因为仇恨杀过一个人吗 菲尔
Hate's a good motivator.
恨是个好动力
You're not wrong.
你没说错
This guy?
这家伙
He's also filled with hate,
他也充满恨
and he happens to be one of the Inhumans you're railing against.
他还是你抨击的那些异人族之一
Really? Interesting.
是吗 有意思
He wants to hurt you -- badly.
他非常想伤害你
In fact, the only reason he's not
事实上 他之所以还没动手
is because he's trying really hard to follow my orders.
就是因为他在努力克制 遵从我的命令
So...
所以
I'm changing my orders.
我要改变我的命令
What?
什么
Don't hurt Agent Blake.
别伤害布莱克特工
Kill him.
杀了他
Sir?
长官
That's an order.
这是命令
Sir, there's got to be another way.
长官 肯定还有别的办法的
Uh-oh, Coulson.
哎呀 科尔森
Seems your puppy doesn't have his teeth yet.
你的狗狗似乎还没长獠牙呢
Lincoln, sometimes we do the wrong thing
林肯 有时候我们要为
for the right reason because it has to be done.
正义做坏事 因为这势在必行
Now take him out.
干掉他
Oh, no.
糟糕
Dissent among the ranks --
下属不服啊
What the...?
搞什么
He was a hologram.
他是全息像
Okay.
好了
Here we go.
开始了
You ready?
准备好了吗
Okay.
好了
It's working.
起效了
Fitz...
菲兹
It's working!
起效了
I'm turning you over to the ATCU.
我要把你交给ATCU
I have a feeling General Talbot will have some questions for you.
我觉得塔伯特准将会想问你些问题
You knew he wasn't really here.
你知道他不是真的
Yeah, he wasn't moving much.
是啊 他都不怎么动弹
There was also a lag.
而且还有时延
Blake usually interrupts you a lot more.
布莱克一般更喜欢插嘴
I also know that wasn't a kill shot.
我还知道那一击并不致命
I saw you with Lash.
我看到你对付鞭笞了
Yeah, I just -- I --
是啊 我...
You play it right.
你做得对
Offered a dissenting opinion,
你提出了异议
but when the time came, you did what I asked.
但关键时刻 还是听命行事
Well, a slightly less lethal version.
虽然下手没那么致命
Well-done.
干得好
We should go through this place,
我们该把这里搜查一番
find out if there really is a second target.
看看是不是还有第二个袭击目标
Blake will send his men.
布莱克会派人过来的
Who are you?
你是什么人
I know it's a lot to take in,
我知道这一时难以接受
but we if we could talk about it --
但如果我们能好好谈谈
Oh, sure. Now you want to talk.
好啊 你现在想谈了
I can't believe you, helping those freaks --
真难以置信 你帮助那些怪物
Look, that's not what they are. They're Inhumans.
听着 他们不是怪物 他们是异人族
- "Inhumans"? - There's nothing to be afraid of.
-"异人族" -没必要怕他们
What in the hell does that even --
那是什么意思
They're people! And they're being hunted.
他们是人 而且在遭到猎杀
You know, the really stupid part is,
最愚蠢的是
I was actually gonna apologize to you --
我本来还打算向你道歉的
for not telling you about the house,
因为没告诉你房子的事
for hiding things. God, I'm an idiot.
因为对你隐瞒 天呐 我真傻
The reason I didn't tell you is because I --
我之所以没告诉你 是因为
Stop talking!
别说了
You're a liar.
你是个骗子
It's all lies.
这都是谎言
Daisy should be able to access these.
黛西应该能黑进来
Were they preparing for a second target?
他们是在准备进攻第二个目标吗
He was stalling.
他刚刚在拖延
But why?
为什么呢
To keep us distracted, but from what?
想分我们的心 但是什么目的
From talking to our people?
跟我们自己人联络吗
But we'd already sent agents to his --
但我们已经派人去了他的
to his compound.
他的基地
Blake kept talking about you working with...freaks.
布莱克一直在说你在跟...怪物合作
He must've known that you'd send some of us on the raid.
他肯定是知道你会派异人去突袭
He didn't have a second target.
他并没有第二个目标
He wanted one -- an Inhuman -- someone for his men to go after.
他是想要抓一个异人 让他的人去抓
We brought him Daisy.
我们把黛西派去了
What?
怎么了
It was all talk for so long.
很久以来都只是空谈
"Get a powered person and kill it."
"抓个异能人士 杀了它"
But then you all were there,
然后 你们出现了
and we got to see a real, live freak fire a shock wave.
我们看到了真实鲜活的怪物 发出冲击波
Only thing is,
问题是
we didn't think it was a... tiny, unassuming little girl.
我们没想到会是这么个娇小 普通的姑娘
If we did, we'd have gone after you instead.
否则 我们就来抓你了
What do you mean "instead"?
什么叫"否则"
Why didn't you just tell me?!
你为什么不告诉我
- It was complicated. - It's always complicated with you.
-事情很复杂 -你的事总是复杂
Ruben, I wanted to keep you away from all this.
鲁本 我不希望让你卷进来
That's true of the Watchdogs, too.
对监察者也是
You're angry and aimless, but
你生气 迷茫
- I didn't want them roping - Screw you!
-我不希望他们 -去你的
Better than being blindsided!
那也比措手不及强
You don't believe that.
你不是真心的
What do you know about me?
你怎么会了解我
You've been so busy protecting freaks, you haven't even --
你一直忙着保护怪物 你都不...
Not just them! People!
不止是他们 民众
Damn it, that's why I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. --
该死 这就是我加入神盾局的初衷
to protect the people I care about, to protect you.
保护我在乎的人 保护你
What was that?
什么声音
All right!
好了
Let's kill this freak!
我们杀掉这个怪物吧
They torched our bikes. We can't get away.
他们烧了我们的摩托 我们跑不了了
Looks like the Watchdogs followed us.
看来监察者跟踪我们回来了
I guess now we're the ones being hunted.
现在我们是他们猎杀的对象了
- But we're not... - Inhumans?
-但我们不是 -异人族吗
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
Your new heroes will still kill us.
你的新英雄还是会杀了我们
Can't we just make a break for it?
我们不能冲出去吗
No, that's not a good idea.
不行 那样不好
It's too wide open out front.
外面太开阔
They'll pick us off before we get too far.
我们没走多远就会被他们打死
- So what do we do? - I'm thinking.
-我们怎么办 -我在想呢
Let's split up.
分头
Check all the rooms.
搜查所有房间
Check upstairs.
去楼上搜
Can't be more than five.
不超过五个人
Over here.
这边
And spread out.
而且分开了
Okay, all right.
好吧
Did -- did Dad take his shotgun with him to the Florida condos?
爸爸搬去佛罗里达时把猎枪也带走了吗
No, it's still there.
没有 还在呢
He doesn't have any slugs, just bird shot.
他没有子弹了 只有鸟枪子弹
That'll work.
也行
All right. Back of the house is woods, so that's the new goal --
好了 房子后面是林子 那是我们的新目标
to get to the backdoor in the kitchen.
冲到厨房的后门
Then we slip out into the woods and escape.
然后我们分头跑进林子里逃跑
So, this is what you do at S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你在神盾局就做这个吗
This kind of stuff?
就这种事
Ruben, I'm a mechanic.
鲁本 我是个机械师
I hate this stuff.
我讨厌死这些事了
You've made it dark.
你把灯熄了
I have.
是的
Won't that make it hard for us to see them coming?
那样我们不就看不到他们了吗
Yeah.
是啊
But it also means they won't be able to see us.
但那样他们也看不见我们了
And we know our way around this house with our eyes closed.
而我们闭着眼睛都能在家里行走自如
The rest'll be coming now, so stay alert.
其他人很快就会过来 保持警惕
You ever use one of these before?
你用过这玩意吗
- An assault rifle? - Yeah.
-冲锋枪吗 -是啊
No.
没有
Obviously, you have. Talk me through it.
你显然是用过 教教我
If it moves, shoot it.
如果有动静 就开枪
And try not to shoot yourself.
别打到自己
Or me.
或是我
I'll clear the entryway.
我扫清入口
You follow.
你跟上来
We got to go.
我们得走了
Hey, stay -- step away from the door.
别靠近门
How many shooters did you see upstairs?
你看到楼上有几个枪手
Just the one.
就一个
Are you sure?
你确定
Then we only found three Watchdogs.
那我们只找到三个监察者
Where are the other two?
另两个呢
So that's it.
行了
We can go out the --
我们可以出去...
They must've figured out this was our escape route.
他们肯定是发现我们可以从这儿跑了
They're waiting for us.
他们在等我们
Did they see us?
他们看到我们了吗
No.
没有
If they did, they would've been in here by now.
否则他们这会儿就冲进来了
They're gonna be a problem if we want to get out of here.
如果我们想离开 他们是个障碍
Look, we need --
听着 我们得...
No!
That lock won't hold.
锁撑不住的
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么呢
Shotgun axe.
猎枪斧
You beat them.
你打败了他们
You did that.
你做到了
This is why I didn't tell you.
这就是我没告诉你的原因
He'll be okay?
他不会有事吧
Yeah, yeah. He'll be fine.
嗯 他不会有事的
They're taking him to a facility nearby.
他们会送他去附近的一处设施
麦肯锡
It's one of ours.
我们的设施
I'll drive you.
我开车送你去
You all right?
你没事吧
I've never...
我从没
All those men...
那些人
here...
冲进来
He had to shoot them to...
他不得不开枪...
I know, I know.
我知道
It's a lot to take in.
有点难以接受
But you're safe now.
但你现在安全了
But S.H.I.E.L.D. will take all the wounded men into custody,
神盾局会羁押所有伤者
and Damage Control will clean up.
损害控制会清理现场
S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
Alfie works for S.H.I.E.L.D.
阿尔菲为神盾局工作
He's one of the best --
他是最棒的...
Did you just call him "Alfie"?
你喊他"阿尔菲"吗
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
I cannot wait for him to get back from recovery now.
这下我等不及他痊愈回来了
What do you call him?
你们喊他什么
Mack.
迈克
That's what my buddies call me.
我的朋友都那么喊我
He said his friends took off?
他说他的朋友走了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
But not all of them.
但没全走
And now that you know about us, we might give you a ring.
现在你也知道我们了 或许我们还会找你
Your brother says you're a good wheel man.
你哥哥说你车技了得
And you're his partner.
你是他的搭档
Yeah.
And I should've been here for him.
我本该在这儿照应他的
I could've stopped them.
我本可以阻止他们
He seemed to handle things fine.
他似乎都应付好了
He's good at it?
他很擅长吗
Saving people?
救人
When I need someone to watch my back,
如果我需要人照应我
he's the person I want.
肯定会找他
Okay.
Good.
那好
You still want that ride, Mini Mack?
还需要我送你吗 小迈克
You were right. The ATCU attack was a cover.
你是对的 ATCU袭击是个掩盖
Found surveillance video.
我发现了监控录像
This is about an hour before the implosion.
这是内爆发生前一小时的画面
We ran the plates.
我们查了车牌
Company car.
公司车
Malick?
马利克吗
You win.
你猜对了
This wasn't an act of terrorism.
这不是恐怖袭击
- It was a distraction and a cover-up. - Sponsored by Hydra.
-是声东击西的掩盖 -由九头蛇资助
Malick's firing up the Watchdogs, feeding them intel.
马利克在帮助监察者 给他们情报
If they got that kind of funding, they're not going anywhere.
如果他们有那么多资金 肯定不会收手了
And Malick?
马利克
God only knows what he took from there.
更不知道他还会有什么阴谋
I kept my part of the deal.
我说到做到了
Now I expect you to keep yours.
你也得一样
I want weaponry.
我要武器
And not that Stark Industries reissue crap.
而且不是斯塔克工业重发行的垃圾
I'm talking about the big guns.
真正的重武器
So we can finally hunt down these freaks.
这样我们才终于能抓到这些怪物
Yes.
是啊
Freaks.
怪物
If everything goes as planned,
如果计划一切顺利
we'll all get what we want, Mr. Blake.
我们都能得偿所愿 布莱克先生
Our common enemies will be dead, and you'll have troops,
我们的共同敌人会死掉 你会得到军队
armed to the teeth, at your command.
全副武装 听从你的指挥
Yeah. Sounds right.
嗯 不错