神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第19集: 失败实验 Failed Experiments

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
What is that thing parading around as Grant Ward?
以格兰特·沃德的面目示人的那东西是什么
He connects to the Inhumans,
他能与异人建立联系
and they instantly joined the hive.
他们会立刻加入蜂巢
I have to get back to the base.
我得回基地
They have something we need.
他们有我们需要的东西
Daisy showed me the Kree artifact you gave her,
黛西给我看了你给她的克里人古物
and it's missing its companion piece.
但还少了一部分
I buried it.
我把它埋了
What is it?
这是什么
The only thing that can destroy me.
唯一能毁灭我的东西
How do we disinfect Daisy?
怎么给黛西除虫
Meet Dr. Holden Radcliffe.
这位是霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
You're the only one that can save my friend.
只有你能救我的朋友
With your help, we're going to redefine humanity.
有你的帮助 我们将重塑人类
H-how could you --
你怎么...
Be re-creating the same Kree experiment that was done to me.
重现当初发生在我身上的克里人实验
漫威影业出品
It was in that moment my world had changed forever.
就在那一刻 我的世界彻底改变了
The Kree Reapers brought me back to their ship
克里猎杀者把我带回了他们的飞船
and began the experiment.
开始了实验
I didn't know it then, but the Reapers
我当时不知道 但那些猎杀者
were using their own Kree blood to transform my DNA.
是在用他们的血液改造我的基因
Once they changed what I was,
改造完成后
the Reapers took the final step,
猎杀者实施了最后一个步骤
fulfilling the promise of what I would become.
让我变成了设计好的样子
So that's how you became an Inhuman.
这就是你变成异人的过程
Myself and many others.
还有许多其他人
Put through the Kree experiment thousands of years ago.
几千年前经历了克里人的实验
These first Inhumans -- they were your ancestors.
这些最早的异人 就是你的祖先
Your ancestors started Hydra.
你们的祖先建立了九头蛇
You fought to bring me back,
你们努力把我救回来
yet are the only faithful to evade being captured
在吉迪恩·马利克的软弱背叛后
after Gideon Malick's spineless betrayal.
又是少数未被抓捕的忠实信徒
Well...the time has come for your reward.
现在到了奖励你们的时刻了
Thank you, but...
谢谢 但是
what does that have to do with your story?
这与你的故事有什么关系
Isn't it obvious?
这还不明显吗
We've been working hard to re-create the Kree experiment.
我们在努力重现克里实验
And you're next.
现在轮到你了
神盾局特工第三季 第十九集
神盾局特工第三季 第十九集
神盾局特工第三季 第十九集
神盾局特工
Any word on Daisy?
有黛西的消息吗
Nope.
没有
You tried reaching out to any old contacts?
你有试过找她的老朋友吗
- Maybe if - We're handling it.
-也许 -我们在处理了
I just want to help.
我只是想帮忙
If I'm locked down on the base,
如果我被禁足在基地了
at least let me do something.
至少让我做点什么吧
The last time you helped wasn't helpful.
上一次你帮忙的结果并不是很好
Alisha had answers. I was just trying to make her talk.
艾莉莎知道答案 我只是想让她说出来
You threatened to torture her.
你威胁要对她用刑
- How'd that work out? - I'm not going to apologize
-结果如何 -我不打算为
for trying to save someone I care about.
想救我在乎的人道歉
We all care about Daisy.
我们都很在乎黛西
- Oh, it's not the same. - No.
-那不一样 -是不一样
The rest of us have known her a lot longer.
我们其他人认识她的时间长多了
You really want to help?
你真的想帮忙吗
Stop trying.
那就老实待着
This is hopeless.
这样没用的
Just hold on, Simmons.
再等一下 西蒙斯
The antitoxin appears to be fighting the Hive parasites.
抗毒素似乎在对抗蜂巢的寄生虫
Yes, but first,
是的 但首先
it would probably destroy the host's immune system,
它可能会破坏寄主的免疫系统
and who even knows how it will react with Inhuman DNA?
而且谁又知道它会与异人的基因产生什么反应
Well, I'll admit that it's not ideal,
我承认情况并不理想
but what other choice do we have?
但我们还有得选吗
You didn't see Daisy.
你没看见黛西
She acted like we were still best of pals,
她表现得像我们还是好朋友
all while threatening to murder me.
同时还威胁要杀了我
No, you're right. I didn't see that.
是 你说得对 我没见到那一幕
I was much too busy listening
我当时正忙着跟
to the disgusting face of Grant Ward act like my dead boyfriend.
装成我死去男友的恶心的格兰特·沃德说话呢
That's true. That does sound worse.
是啊 那的确更糟糕
Right. If this was a competition, I would win.
如果这是比赛的话 我赢定了
I had to shoot him three times just to shut him up.
为了让他闭嘴 我还朝他开了三枪
- Bet that felt good. - Yeah, it did,
-那感觉一定不错 -是啊
though it would have felt better had he actually died,
要是他真死了 感觉会更好
instead of just sort of oozing.
可惜他只是渗出了粘液
What if Hive can't be killed?
要是蜂巢杀不死怎么办
What then?
那怎么办
This antitoxin might be the best chance we have
要想把黛西从他的控制下解救出来
to free Daisy of his hold on her.
抗毒素可能是最好的办法
Yes, or it could put her into cardiac arrest or seizures.
对 也可能会导致她心脏骤停或癫痫发作
Okay, but, then, we find a way to test it.
但我们可以想办法测试它
And who's going to volunteer for that?
找谁来志愿测试呢
We need an Inhuman, and those who aren't in hiding
我们得找个异人 没躲起来的异人
are already under Hive's sway and would kill us for trying.
都被蜂巢劝降了 想找他们做测试只会被反杀
I'll do it.
我来
You can test it out on me.
在我身上测试吧
不匹配
不匹配
匹配
Footage is from some mechanic's garage in south Wyoming.
录像来自南怀俄明的某家汽修厂
What's in south Wyoming?
南怀俄明有什么
Not much, by the looks of it.
表面看来没什么
Says it was an old mining town
那里曾是座老采矿镇
that went through a natural-gas boom.
经历了天然气大发展
But with the influx of dirty wells,
但水源受到污染后
it drove out almost all the locals.
当地人几乎都搬走了
And the ones that remained
留下来的人的产权
were recently bought out by a shell corporation.
最近被空壳公司买了下来
- Owned by Malick. - Yeah.
-马利克的公司 -对
And now the town's crawling with military.
现在小镇里全是军队
It seems the personal guard that we encountered
我们在马利克的秘密地堡中
in Malick's hidden bunker --
遭遇的私人卫队
They got out with Hive, relocated.
他们跟蜂巢一起调离了
Won't be easy to grab Daisy.
想抓住黛西肯定不容易
You realize this is a trap, right?
你知道这是陷阱吧
Why?
为什么
W-W-- Because we have a lead?
因为我们有线索了
Because Daisy's a highly trained spy.
因为黛西是名训练有素的间谍
No S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent would get caught on camera that easily.
神盾局特工不会轻易被摄像机拍到
She's trying to draw us out.
她是为了引我们现身
Daisy warned Fitz not to have S.H.I.E.L.D. follow.
黛西警告过菲兹要神盾局别来追踪她
Why would she want to lure us in now?
为什么现在又要引我们现身
It doesn't add up.
这说不通
None of this adds up.
这一切都说不通
There's an ancient Inhuman controlling one of my best agents,
一个古代异人控制了我一个最好的特工
the same agent who helped reprogram
正是她改写了
the facial-recognition software that she just got flagged on.
刚把她标记出来的这个面部识别软件
What? Suddenly, Daisy doesn't know how it works?
难道说黛西突然之间忘了它的运行原理吗
Ohh, no, I don't -- I don't -- it's --
不 我不是 只是
I th--
我认
I think she wants us to rescue her.
我认为她希望我们去营救她
- Mack. - Look, just hear me out.
-迈克 -听我说完
Daisy's too strong to give up control without a fight.
黛西很坚强 她不会轻易放弃抵抗
I think there's a part of her that's still resisting Hive.
我认为她内心仍对蜂巢有几分抗拒
That's just not the reality. It's you projecting.
这不是事实 只是你的设想
Look, Fitz said Daisy wasn't a zombie.
听着 菲兹说黛西不是僵尸
She's still herself, only with Hive's agenda.
她还有自我意识 只是在为蜂巢工作
That means she's still in there.
那么真正的她还在
I wish that was true, Mack, believe me,
我也希望是这样 迈克 相信我
but we cannot be driven by our emotions on this.
但我们不能感情用事
That's how Ward ended up dead,
沃德就是因此而死
which is how we ended up in this mess.
从而带来了这一系列的麻烦
Sir --
长官
We don't have time to debate this.
我们没时间争论这些
You and I need to get on the same page.
你我必须得达成一致
Understood.
明白了
Good.
很好
'Cause I'm sending a team in there,
因为我要派一队人过去
and I want you and May to lead it.
我希望你和梅领队
So, then, we are saving Daisy.
那么我们是要救黛西
This isn't a rescue mission, Agent Mackenzie --
这不是营救任务 麦肯锡特工
it's a targeted strike.
是定向袭击
We're gonna kill Hive.
我们要消灭蜂巢
This town represents the worst of humanity --
这座小镇代表着人性之恶
allowing the greed of a few to destroy the needs of many.
纵容少数人的贪婪 摧毁多数人的需求
Their water was poisoned, which drove them out.
水源被毁 把他们都逼走了
The great failing was their unwillingness to band together.
他们最大的失败就在于不愿团结一心
Sometimes it's hard to join forces.
有时候 协作是很困难的
You need a good leader.
需要有个好的领导者
Like Coulson?
像科尔森那样的吗
He was the reason why I joined S.H.I.E.L.D.
他是我加入神盾局的原因
S.H.I.E.L.D. Is no better than those Kree Reapers,
神盾局与克里猎杀者没什么不同
both making soldiers for their never-ending wars.
都在为他们无休止的战争制造士兵
My friends at S.H.I.E.L.D. wanted to stop wars,
我神盾局的朋友是想阻止战争
not start them.
而不是发动战争
By building giant battleships floating in the sky?
通过建造浮在空中的巨型战舰
The only reason S.H.I.E.L.D. exists is to fight wars.
神盾局存在的唯一原因就是打仗
But isn't that why we exist?
可那不也是我们存在的原因吗
I mean, that's what the Kree Reapers were hoping to make, right?
那就是克里猎杀者想要制造的东西 对吧
Soldiers.
士兵
Which is not what I became.
但那并不是我所成为的东西
Sometimes, the world's greatest miracles happen by accident.
有时候 世上最伟大的奇迹就是个意外
The world I was born into was primitive.
我诞生时的世界还很原始
It has evolved at a remarkable pace while I was away.
我不在的这段时间里 它进化得很快
So, what happened back then, to get you kicked off of Earth?
那时发生了什么会让你被赶出了地球
People saw the connection I had with other Inhumans,
人们看出了我和其他异人的联系
and that made them afraid.
这令他们害怕
That fear bred paranoia, which led to civil war.
这种恐惧滋生了疑虑 导致了内战
Not much has changed, really.
这种情况并没怎么改变
Only now we have the ability to re-create the Kree experiment.
只是现在我们有能力重现克里人的实验了
Are the patients ready, Dr. Radcliffe?
病人准备好了吗 拉德克里夫博士
Yes... not that you did us any favors
是的 不过你被外星人绑架的故事
with your alien-abduction story.
对我们没什么帮助
Took a good hour to assure them
我花了整整一小时向他们
there'd be no probes of any sort.
保证不会用到任何探针
Well, your method is much more elegant.
你的方法精妙多了
Not to mention more efficient,
而且更高效
now that I've added the Terrigen Crystals
我把泰瑞根水晶
to the prokaryotic compound.
加入到了原核化合物中
Wait. You can change their DNA and turn them Inhuman,
等等 你要同时改造他们的DNA
all at the same time?
并把他们转化成异人
Ah, the old one-two punch.
是啊 传说中的组合拳
That particular bit of ingenuity was my idea.
我的点子就是这么天才
So... to the moment at hand.
好了 进行下一步吧
The world fears our kind of power because not everyone has it.
世界畏惧我们的能力是因为不是每个人都有
Only billionaires can build iron suits.
只有亿万富翁能造钢铁战衣
Only the military can make super soldiers,
只有军队能制造超级战士
which can only lead to a war of its own,
这只能导致它自己的战争
whereas I plan to apply a more, uh, collectivist philosophy.
而我打算采用更为集体主义的理念
Does, uh, does that mean we can get started?
这表示我们可以开始了吗
Yes.
是的
Right. Great.
好的 很好
Oh, God, please, make it stop!
天哪 求你了 停下来
How many others we got?
我们还有多少人
Four volunteers from operations --
作战部有四名志愿者
aware of the danger and all pretty gung ho.
知道危险依然义无反顾
Don't know if that'll be enough to take out Hive.
不知道这是不是足以消灭蜂巢
Maybe not.
也许不够
But lucky for us, Coulson had Fitz open up the Cupboard.
不过幸运的是 科尔森让菲兹打开了武器柜
I got dibs on that.
这玩意儿我先要了
Oh, sorry, O'Brien.
奥布赖恩 抱歉
Coulson promised it to me when I signed up.
我加入时科尔森就答应把它给我了
It's in my contract.
我合同里写了的
Eyes up front, everyone.
各位注意
Hive is unlike anything we've ever faced,
蜂巢是前所未见的敌手
which is why each of you will be outfitted
所以给你们每个人都配备了
with the best S.H.I.E.L.D. has to offer --
神盾局最好的装备
full Kevlar Tac, heat-sensitive infrared,
全套防弹服 红外热感仪
and enough Splinter Bombs to turn a small army into pixie dust.
以及足以让一支小型部队灰飞烟灭的分裂炸弹
The rest of the gear is up for grabs.
其他的装备随便拿
What's the Calvary packing?
铁骑带什么去
- If I need a gun, I'll take one. - No.
-如果我需要枪 我会夺一把 -不行
You'll be taking this one.
你得拿这个
We can't leave anything to chance.
我们不能冒一点风险
You seem extra motivated.
你好像格外有决心
Daisy was my partner. This is on me.
黛西是我的搭档 这事怪我
Why is everyone making this about themselves?
为什么大家都要把这事怪到自己头上
Because I should have seen it, May,
因为我本该发现的 梅
but between her Inhuman love connection
但一边是她的异人恋情
and me licking my wounds after Bobbi and Hunter left,
一边是我感伤芭比和亨特的离去
I took my eyes off the ball.
我没能集中注意
A good partner would've seen that she was turned.
一个好搭档应该能看出她被劝降了
None of us saw it.
我们谁都没看出来
And you need to get your head straight.
你需要想明白
This mission isn't about Daisy.
这次任务跟黛西无关
Agreed.
同意
It's about me making things right.
是我要做出弥补
Wouldn't you have to be infected with Hive's parasites
难道不得感染上蜂巢的寄生虫
to test the antitoxin?
才能测试抗毒素吗
Not necessarily.
用不着
Simmons gives me the drug first, takes my tissue sample,
西蒙斯先给我用药 取我的组织样本
then infects that with Hive's parasites.
然后用蜂巢的寄生虫感染样本
This antitoxin will destroy your immune system.
这个抗毒素会摧毁你的免疫系统
It could kill you.
可能会害死你
You're not the only doctor here.
这儿不只你一个医生
From what I can tell,
据我所知
the risks aren't as high as what you're saying.
风险并不如你所说的那么高
Don't pretend that's really your medical opinion.
别假装那是你的医学观点
I'm not pretending -- you're being overly cautious.
我没装 你太过谨慎了
Yeah, and you're being a lovesick fool
对 而你是被爱蒙蔽
trying to make a grand gesture.
想摆个高姿态
Fitz...any thoughts?
菲兹 你有什么看法吗
I agree with Simmons that the antitoxin could be dangerous...
我赞成西蒙斯抗毒素可能非常危险的观点
but I also think there's a chance it could work.
但我也认为有机会成功
If Lincoln dies, do you really want to be responsible?
如果林肯死了 你真想担这个责吗
No, of course I don't, but this could save Daisy.
不 我当然不想 但这或许能救黛西
Daisy would never want someone acting so recklessly to save her.
黛西不会愿意有人这么鲁莽行事去救她
Well, then, I'm glad it's not up to her.
那幸好这次不是她说的算
I'm sorry, Agent Campbell.
不好意思 坎贝尔特工
Come on. Y-You got to reconsider.
别这样 你得再考虑一下
My decision's final.
这是我的最终决定
Fitz-Simmons, start looking at other options.
菲兹-西蒙斯 想想其它办法
We'll go from there.
我们再做打算
酒吧
One Martian Multi-ball, three Bumper Blasters,
一个火星人多重球 三个缓冲器疾速炮
and a 3-Way Rocket Combo.
外加一个三向火箭组合
Boom!
太棒了
Good luck beating that score.
祝你能打破我的纪录
Better keep your hat on, Dundee,
别那么得意 袋鼠
'cause somebody don't play when it comes to pinball.
因为我玩起弹珠来可不是闹着玩的
This beer is bloody wonderful.
这啤酒棒极了
I thought Aussies hated American beer.
我以为澳大利亚人不喜欢美国啤酒
Only when we got to pay for it.
免费的美国啤酒是另一回事
It is good to be back in the real world again.
回到现实世界真好
Yeah, what made you go all Ted Kaczynski
是啊 你为什么要像"大学炸弹客"一样
in that trailer, anyway?
躲在拖车里
Don't know, really.
其实我也不知道
Just never found people to be my cup of tea.
我就是一向不合群
They didn't like me.
其他人不喜欢我
I didn't like them, so I thought I'd do everyone a favor
我也不喜欢他们 所以我就干脆
and move as far away as humanly possible.
尽可能地远离人们的视线
That sounds pretty lonely.
听起来好孤单啊
Yeah.
没错
Never really figured on that part.
孤单的确是没办法
You're a little baby bird,
你就像一只小小鸟
all fixed up and back in the wild.
休整完毕重归大自然了
I'm not keen on infantilizing,
我不喜欢被人当小孩看
but I would be willing to let it slide for a proper dance.
但跟我好好跳个舞我就放过你
Okay.
得了
Let's don't get your rhinestones in a bunch, cowboy.
别激动过头了 牛仔
Let's just keep it to pinball.
玩玩弹珠得了
Please tell me you're not pining over Stinkin' Lincoln.
你不是在想林肯吧
You know, James, just because you don't care about anyone else
詹姆斯 你自己不关心别人
doesn't mean the rest of us don't.
不代表我们也这样
Sorry. I didn't mean to offend.
对不起 无意冒犯
It's just... you were S.H.I.E.L.D.
只是 你以前是神盾局的
So those people you care about
所以那些你关心的人
are the same ones that are trying to stop what we're doing here.
现在正在跟我们对着干
It's not their fault.
这不是他们的错
They don't know any better.
他们不了解情况
Doesn't matter if they know any better or not --
他们是否了解情况不重要
they're on the opposite side.
他们和我们立场相对
I can't see any way it doesn't end badly for them.
不会有他们好下场的
There might be one way.
可能有个办法
Oh, yeah?
是吗
And what's that?
是什么
We make them understand.
我们让他们明白
The genetic makeup of Inhumans is incredibly complex.
异人的基因组成非常复杂
We were bound to run into complications.
并发症是必然会出现的
You assured me this would work.
你向我保证这会成功的
Yes, and it would have
如果我有
i-if I'd been provided with the right ingredients.
合适的材料就可以成功
Are you implying the mistake was mine?
你是在怪我吗
No.
不是
No, no.
不不
Well, yes, but it wasn't an intentional mistake.
其实是的 但你不是故意的
You see, the thing is, I need DNA from a living Kree
我需要一个活克里人的基因
to complete the genome sequence.
来完成基因组序列
The DNA you gave me -- your blood --
你给我的基因 你的血液
it's from a... dead host --
来自一个死亡的寄主
a handsome but dead host.
帅气 但是死亡的寄主
It's no good.
这没有用
I mean, it's great for you, but it -- for this, it's no good.
对你来说很棒 但对项目就没用了
If this were true, why are you just telling me this now?
如果是这样 为什么你现在才和我说
Ohh, I wasn't sure.
我之前不确定
I was swept up in the moment!
我是一时激动
I wanted to change the world!
我想改变世界
And besides, you're very frightening.
再说你那么吓人
Well, you are right to be scared.
你害怕是对的
I don't need you.
我并不需要你
I can just kill you and inhabit your body,
我可以杀了你 然后占据你的身体
take your mind, your memories.
夺取你的大脑 你的记忆
Yeah, that's a really bad idea.
这主意太糟糕了
You should ask my therapist.
你可以去问我的心理治疗师
My childhood was a total mess.
我童年一团糟
The swim team were not nice to me.
游泳队的人经常欺负我
Plus, I can make this work.
再说 我可以做到的
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Because I want it to work.
因为我希望它能成功
This is game-changing stuff --
这能改变世界
kick-starting mankind into a new gear.
推动人类进入新纪元
Everything I've done leading up to this --
与此相比 我之前一切的成果
it just pales.
都相形见绌
I promise, you won't regret this.
我保证 你不会后悔的
I'm your guy.
我能做到
Yeah, I've been meaning to --
我一直想
been meaning to ask about those.
一直想问你那个来着
What are they for, exactly?
那是干什么的
If you were scared before...
如果你之前只是害怕
you should be terrified now.
现在应该颤栗了
Our intelligence suggests
情报显示
there's at least 40 enemy combatants on the ground.
地面至少有40名敌方战士
And what about Hive?
蜂巢在哪
We've still yet to verify his location, sir.
还在核实他的位置 长官
Okay.
The plan's simple -- go in, kill Hive, get out.
方案很简单 潜入 杀掉蜂巢 出来
What's protocol when it comes to the other Inhumans in town?
遇到其他异人怎么办
Do not engage unless absolutely necessary.
除非万不得已 不要正面交锋
These people are under Hive's control.
是蜂巢控制了这些人
We don't want to hurt them.
最好别伤害他们
I can't be with you on the ground,
我不跟你们去现场
but I will be watching your helmet feeds.
但我会通过头盔摄像头观察情况
Be careful and be smart.
谨慎 随机应变
This may be our only chance to catch Hive by surprise.
这可能是唯一打他个措手不及的机会
And worst-case scenario, if Hive can't be killed?
最坏的情况 如果杀不死蜂巢怎么办
I suggest running... very fast...away.
那就跑 快点跑 向反方向跑
Jemma...
珍玛
are we good after, you know, our disagreement?
我们没事吧 虽然刚刚有分歧
Oh, yeah, of course we're good.
当然没事
If I wanted a boyfriend who agreed with everything I said,
如果我想要个事事顺着我的男朋友
I never would have broken up with Milton.
我就不会和米尔顿分手
Milton!
米尔顿
He was the absolute worst,
他绝对是最糟的了
what with his stupid, fat cabbage head of his.
长了个又蠢又肥的卷心菜脑袋
"Hi. I'm -- Hi. I'm Milton."
"你好 我是米尔顿"
More like a Brussels sprout, really.
我觉得他更像球芽甘蓝
But Milton's odd-shaped head aside,
不过 不说他的特型脑袋了
we should make a point to never let work disagreements
我们该说好 不让工作分歧
affect our relationship outside of work.
影响我们私下的关系
Couldn't agree more, Simmons, especially since we both know
完全同意 西蒙斯 尤其我们都知道
who tends to be right most of the time.
大多时候谁是对的
Oh, I assume you're referring to
你应该是在说
the one who finished top of our class at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy.
某个神盾局学院的第一名毕业生吧
Now, that is a sore point, because we both know
这是个伤心事 因为我们都心知肚明
that if I'd just stayed up and studied all night --
如果我也熬夜学习
- that I would... - Lincoln....
-我也会 -林肯
I'm tired of arguing.
我不想再争了
Lincoln, no!
林肯 别
Lincoln. Hey. Lincoln.
林肯 醒醒
Look at me. Look at me!
看着我 看着我
I just want to help.
我只是想帮忙
This is an elixir,
这是万灵药
and it will hopefully counter the antitoxin.
希望能抵消抗毒素
N-No.
不要
It's gonna work.
会起效的
We don't have time for this. Your body is shutting down.
我们没时间了 你的身体正在衰竭
I can handle it.
我可以的
Please... just let me do this.
求你们了 让我做吧
You got eyes on this, Coulson?
你看得到吗 科尔森
Affirmative.
看得到
There's no sign of Hive anywhere.
到处都没有蜂巢的踪迹
We don't have time to search the entire town.
我们没时间搜查整个小镇
Isn't that the Inhuman Hive picked up in South Dakota?
那不是蜂巢在南达科他州带走的异人吗
Yeah, he's a real blowhard.
对 他是个吹牛大王呢
That might work.
或许是个办法
Hey, this area's authorized for Hydra personnel only.
这一带仅限九头蛇的人进入
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Hello, gorgeous.
你好 美人
I'm James.
我叫詹姆斯
Single, 33, originally from Brisbane.
单身 33岁 老家在布里斯班
I'm a Leo, with a little dab of Scorpio
狮子座 另外还有点
thrown in there for good measure.
天蝎座属性
I like a decent drink, a decent meal,
我喜欢美酒美食
and an indecent lass,
还有浪荡的小妞
and not necessarily in that order.
排名不分先后
And you are...?
你呢
Nauseous...
觉得反胃
...and wondering what you're doing here.
你在这儿干什么
Uh, you're definitely not Hydra.
你肯定不是九头蛇的人
This means they brought in other contractors since Malick died?
是马利克死后他们又找来了别的承包商吗
A contractor? Really?
承包商 认真的吗
Is that what I look like to you?
你觉得我看起来像吗
Listen, big shot, this isn't a game.
听着 大人物 这不是游戏
I need you to tell me what you're doing here.
你得告诉我你在这儿干吗
I'd rather show than tell.
我更愿意做给你看
Y-Y-You're -- You're one of them.
你是那种人
That's right.
Kind of hand-picked by the big man himself.
还是老大亲自选中的呢
Kind of a number-one draft pick, if you will.
可以说是第一获选新秀
I had no idea. Please, you have to forgive me.
我不知道 请你一定原谅我
Have a drink with me, and I might consider it.
跟我喝杯酒 我就考虑考虑
You're not too bad for security.
作为安保 你还挺靓啊
Little icy.
有点冷冰冰
Lucky for me, I don't get frostbite.
幸好 我不会被冻伤
Were you like this before you got your powers?
你获得异能之前就这样吗
What -- 101% awesome?
什么 101%的酷吗
You bet.
那可不
Becoming Inhuman doesn't change your personality.
变成异人并不会改变个性
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Might even see for yourself one day.
也许你哪天还能亲自体会
Uh, the big man -- he's working on this experiment
老大 他正在进行把普通人
turning humans into Inhumans, huh?
变成异人的实验
Ask nicely --
你好好求求我的话
might even help you to the front of the line.
我说不定能帮你插个队
That must be why Hive grabbed Radcliffe --
这肯定是蜂巢抓走拉德克里夫的原因
to make his army.
来帮他制造军队
Stay on alert.
保持警惕
You hear what Coulson just said?
你听到科尔森刚说的话了吗
Yeah, sorry.
听到了 不好意思
I was just wondering if there was a chance
我只是在想这家伙有没有可能
this guy doesn't get his ass whupped.
待会儿不被狠狠地收拾
Not a chance.
绝没可能
Alisha said you wanted to see me.
艾莉莎说你想见我
You and I share similar paths.
你和我的经历很像
We were both created by outside forces.
我们都是被外部力量创造的
I'm not sure I'm following.
我没太听明白
My powers were given by the Kree --
我的力量是克里人赋予的
yours by S.H.I.E.L.D.
你的则来自神盾局
They're the ones who made us.
他们是我们的创造者
Why are you worried about S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你为什么要担心神盾局
Because I'm curious if you can defeat what made you.
因为我很好奇你是否能打败你的创造者
The people at S.H.I.E.L.D. are my friends.
神盾局的人是我的朋友
Friends who will turn on you,
但他们会背叛你
who will try and sabotage the connection we share.
会试图破坏我们之间的联系
Only because they don't understand,
这只是因为他们还不理解
but they will if we can make them
但如果我们能让他们也感受到这种联系
share our connection.
他们就会理解的
You want to put your friends through the Kree experiment.
你想让你的朋友接受克里人实验
Once Radcliffe has worked out the kinks, yeah.
等拉德克里夫把问题都解决了 是的
Yeah, I do.
是的 我想这样
They may not be receptive to that idea.
他们可能不会乐意接受这个主意
Well, I have to at least try.
我最起码得试试
It's the only way we can save them.
这是唯一拯救他们的办法
And what if you fail,
那如果你失败了呢
if they decide to turn on you instead,
如果他们决定与你为敌
to come after us with their weapons of war,
开动他们的战争机器来对付我们
to kill me, to kill all of us?
来杀我 来杀我们所有人呢
What then?
那时怎么办
Then I would rip their hearts out.
那我就扯出他们的心
Hearing that comes as a relief,
听你这么说 我真是松了口气
especially now that our plans have changed.
特别是现在我们计划有变
I'm sorry.
对不起
There was just no other choice.
实在是没有别的选择了
We both thought it was the right thing to do.
我们都认为这么做是对的
Don't act as if we're on the same side on this.
别装的好像我们是一边的
Coulson gave you a direct order, and you disobeyed.
科尔森下了直接命令 而你抗命了
Now...half the lab's computers are fried,
而现在 实验室里半数电脑都烤坏了
not to mention the blown servers.
服务器也被炸了
I'm sorry about that. Really, I am.
那个我真的很抱歉
But the antitoxin is gonna work.
但抗毒素会起效的
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Well, we won't know until Simmons has run some more tests.
得等到西蒙斯做完更多测试才能确定
And for that, I'll need to drill inside your head.
为此 我要钻开你的脑袋
Wait.
等等
The tissue sample you need is from my brain?
你需要的组织样本是我脑子的吗
That's correct -- something you would have known,
是的 如果你提前问过
had you asked questions instead of going behind our backs.
而不是背着我们自作主张 就会知道了
He's all yours, Doctor.
交给你了 医生
He sounds pretty amazing.
他听上去好厉害
Oh, yeah.
是啊
He's got this whole Ziggy Stardust vibe thing happening.
他有种基吉·星团的风范
大卫·鲍伊创造的一个形象造型华丽 雌雄同体
It's -- It's quite epic.
很震撼
Well, I would love to meet him.
我真是很想见见他
Well, I just might be able to broker an introduction for you.
我或许能替你介绍一下
Right now?
现在吗
You'd really do that for me?
你真愿为我那么做吗
Not so sure if right now works.
现在未必可以
I mean, he's kind of a busy guy,
他这人挺忙的
- with changing the world and everything. - Right.
-还要改变世界什么的 -嗯
No, no, no. Don't go rainy-day blues on me.
不不 别拉下脸啊
He might still be in that abandoned mining facility.
他可能还在那个废弃矿井楼里
You got that?
听到了吗
On our way!
就去
Why take over a town
为什么要买下一座小镇
and then move to the outskirts?
然后跑来这么外围的地方
I don't know, but the reason's probably not good.
不知道 但理由大概不是好事
Remember, this is Hive.
记住 他可是蜂巢
Be prepared to go in hot. Safeties off.
做好进去开火的准备 保险栓拉下来
They were never on, sir.
就没拉上去过 长官
I was hoping to spare you this,
我本想避免让你面对这种情况
but it was the only way.
但这是唯一的办法
They're coming for us.
他们要来了
You hearing this?
听到了吗
Sounds like some kind of radio.
像是无线电
That's definitely no radio I've ever seen.
我可是没见过这样的无线电
I've seen that writing before.
我见过这样的文字
Sir.
长官
Get everyone out of there now!
大家快撤出来
You heard him! Move out! Go! Go!
你们听到了 撤 走 快走
- Move it! - Who's coming?
-快走 -谁要来了
S.H.I.E.L.D.?
神盾局吗
Not the ones who made you --
不是创造了你的人
the ones who made me.
是创造了我的人
Move! Go, go, go!
快走 快走
What the hell was that?
那是什么
The Kree.
克里人
The Kree are here?
克里人来了
How did they even find us?
他们怎么找到我们的
I sent them a signal.
我给他们发了信号
The artifacts from James' trailer.
詹姆斯拖车里的那件古物
Are a failsafe to be used
是一件故障保险装置
if the Inhuman experiment ever got out of control.
异人实验失控时用的
In case of emergency, call Kree headquarters.
一旦发生紧急情况 呼叫克里人总部
These Kree are not from their home world.
这些克里人并非来自母星
They're Reapers.
他们是猎杀者
They exist only to hunt.
他们的存在只为了猎杀
And to find humans for your makers.
为你的创造者寻找人类
For thousands of years, they've remained in stasis,
几千年来 他们都静止待命
orbiting our solar system.
环绕我们的太阳系
So they're coming here to do what --
那他们来做什么
clean up their mess?
清理后患吗
These are the only things that can defeat you.
他们是唯一可能打败你的东西
Those are your exact words.
那是你自己说的
The Reapers are my greatest fear,
猎杀者的确是最让我害怕的
but with your help, I believe we will...
但有你的帮助 我相信我们能
rip out their hearts.
扯出他们的心脏
Those words are yours.
就像你说的那样
That's really not what I meant.
我真不是这个意思
I fought a Kree before.
我跟克里人打过
They won't be easy to kill.
他们很不好杀死
These Reapers are even deadlier,
这些猎杀者更加致命
which will make your task more difficult.
所以你的任务会更不好做
My task?
我的任务
For this experiment to work,
为了让实验起效
we need blood from a living Kree.
我们需要一名活克里人的血液
And I want you to get it.
我要你去拿到
Was that a spaceship?
那是一艘飞船吗
It's too small -- looks like more of a satellite.
太小了 更像是颗卫星
Why am I not relieved?
我为什么没觉得松了口气呢
You find anything?
发现什么了吗
Just debris everywhere and some really big footprints.
到处是碎片 还有很大的脚印
Like alien footprints, right?
外星人脚印 是吗
That's what we're talking about here?
是这个意思吧
Great.
好极了
Now we have more players to contend with.
这下对付的人更多了
The frickin' aliens just landed.
外星人刚刚降落了
We're not -- We're not gonna take a moment and let that soak in?
我们都不花点时间消化下这个信息吗
Well, the question is, whose side are they on?
问题是 他们是哪边的
Dude, run! Go!
快跑啊
Inhuman.
异人
Actually, that's Inhumans, plural.
其实 不止我一个
No!
You should be proud of what we've become.
你该为我们骄傲
He's taking out Hydra agents.
他在杀九头蛇特工
Or everything he comes across.
和其他遭遇的一切
This will be a lot easier if that guy's on our side.
如果他是我们这边的就好办多了
Why would Hive signal these things?
蜂巢为什么要给他们发信号
Maybe he's hoping to form some sort of creepy dude alliance.
或许他是想跟他们建立什么恐怖的联盟
These things are hunters, not allies.
他们是猎手 不是盟友
Coulson, what are our orders?
科尔森 什么命令
Follow at a close distance,
跟紧
but stay out of that thing's cross hairs.
但别被他们盯上
It senses something in that church.
它察觉了教堂里有什么
Yeah, my money's on Hive.
嗯 我赌是蜂巢
Daisy.
黛西
Those aren't our orders.
我们的命令可不是这样的
- Mack. - I got to try.
-迈克 -我必须一试
I'll meet you at the extraction point.
我们撤离点见
That wasn't me.
那不是我
Inhuman filth.
异人族渣滓
You said you were going to handle this thing.
你说你能对付它的
- Now we are both gonna die! - Nobody's dying here today.
-这下我们都要死了 -今天不会死人的
What was that last sound?
最后那一声是什么
The spine.
脊柱
Now drain it.
抽干它
I've spent a thousand years wondering what would happen
几千年来 我一直在想 如果蓝天使回来
should the blue angels ever return.
会发生什么
You're smaller than I remember.
你比我记忆里的矮小
Now's our chance to go in and unload
趁着蓝爸爸分散了他的注意力
while Papa Smurf's got him distracted.
我们正好有机会冲进去开火
Stand down.
别妄动
The Kree might just do the job for us.
克里人或许能替我们省事
We don't have to fight.
我们不非得动手
I'm still grateful to you for making me.
我依然感激你们创造了我
We should not have chosen you.
我们就不该选择你
That was providence guiding your hand.
是天意指引了你们
Then what guides my hand now?
那现在指引我的是什么
Poor guy.
可怜人
He doesn't have much longer.
他活不了多久了
Will there be enough blood for the experiment to work?
能抽到足够做实验的血吗
Yeah, absolutely. I mean, you were fantastic.
当然 你太棒了
We should have all we need in the next hour.
接下来一小时内就能抽够所需了
In fact, I'm happy to take it from here.
其实 接下来我可以自己完成了
I-I-If you've got somewhere else you need to be,
如果你有别的地方要去
then feel free to --
完全可以...
She's coming with me.
她要跟我走
I told Fitz to stay away.
我告诉菲兹别插手的
No can do...
不行
not when my partner needs help.
我的搭档需要帮助
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
There's plenty of evidence here to the contrary.
有很多证据表明不是这样
You don't understand.
你不懂
I'm doing this to help you.
我这么做是为了帮助你
And now is murdering a blue alien gonna help me?
杀一个蓝色外星人怎么能帮我
It's the only way to save you.
只有这样才能拯救你
We're gonna make you into an Inhuman.
我们要把你变成异人
This isn't you.
这不是你
I know this is hard for you to hear, but this is me.
我知道你不好接受 但这就是我
I'm not lost anymore.
我再也不迷茫了
Everyone at S.H.I.E.L.D. can finally stop trying to save me.
神盾局的人终于可以不用再努力拯救我了
- This is different. - Is it?
-这不一样 -是吗
I mean, first, S.H.I.E.L.D. rescues me from the Rising Tide,
神盾局先是从涨潮组织中把我拯救出来
and then from my admittedly not-so-great parents,
然后又从我不怎么样的父母手中把我救出来
and now, once again,
现在 又一次
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s rallied the troops to save poor Daisy.
神盾局集结部队拯救可怜的黛西
Because you're sick.
因为你病了
That...thing is a parasite.
那东西是个寄生虫
It's messing with your head.
它在扰乱你的头脑
That's what S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been doing.
那是神盾局在做的
Look at us, Mack!
看看我们 迈克
You were a mechanic, I was a hacker,
你本来是个机械师 我是个黑客
and now, s-somehow, we're soldiers?
现在我们却成了战士
The world's changing. We had to adapt.
世界在改变 我们必须适应
We had no choice.
我们别无选择
S.H.I.E.L.D. made us into what it needed.
神盾局按它的需要改造了我们
No.
不对
Nobody at S.H.I.E.L.D. made you do anything.
神盾局没有谁逼你做过什么
But Coulson knew I was lost,
但科尔森知道我的迷茫
so he'd offered up his team of misfit toys
所以他拿自己一整个小队的不合群怪人
just to fill that emptiness.
来填补我的空虚
That team cares about you.
那支小队在乎你
I care about you.
我在乎你
So what's that make us -- friends?
那我们是什么 朋友吗
Friends. Partners.
朋友 搭档
Bobbi was your partner once.
芭比也曾是你的搭档
How'd that work out for you?
结果怎么样呢
You know damn well Bobbi and Hunter left S.H.I.E.L.D.
你很清楚芭比和亨特离开神盾局
to protect us.
是为保护我们
They left S.H.I.E.L.D. because there was no reason to stay,
他们离开神盾局是因为他们没有留下的理由了
because nobody else at S.H.I.E.L.D. mattered to them.
因为神盾局的其他人他们都不在乎
It wasn't hard to leave.
离开并不难
But I think you should leave here, right now.
但我觉得你现在该离开了
Part of you wants to come back.
你心中还是想回来的
That's how we found you.
我们就是这么找到你的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
A few hours ago,
几小时前
we received security footage of you outside this garage.
我们收到了你在汽修厂外的监控录像
It sent a red flag up our system,
在我们系统内被标记了
the same system you helped create.
就是你帮忙创立的系统
So what -- you think that I meant for this to happen?
怎么 你觉得我是有意的吗
It wasn't an accident.
那不是意外
Something inside you is resisting.
你体内有什么在抵抗
I slipped up because I wasn't thinking like a spy anymore,
我失误 是因为我的思维方式不再像个间谍了
because I don't need to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent anymore.
因为我不用再做神盾局特工了
- Tremors - No, no, Mack.
-震动女 -不 迈克
I cared about you, too.
我也是在乎你的
After what happened with my parents,
我父母的事之后
I needed someone, and you --
我需要依靠 你
you were almost like a big brother to me.
你几乎就像个大哥哥
But let's be honest --
但事实上
you struggle to be a real brother to the one that you have.
你对你的亲弟弟都当不好哥哥
Leave Ruben out of this.
别扯上鲁本
I understand how you're feeling.
我理解你的感受
But you don't need to feel alone anymore.
但你再不用觉得孤独了
We can fix it.
我们可以解决这点
Now, what you're feeling -- it's not real.
你的感觉 并不是真的
What we feel is reality.
我们的感觉就是现实
It's the way the world was meant to be.
是世界应有的样子
Not my world.
我的世界不是那样的
I really wanted to save you, Mack.
我真的想救你的 迈克
Yeah.
是啊
Me, too.
我也是
If I can't save you, I guess I'll save everyone else.
如果我不能救你 我就救其他人吧
I'm no longer the scared hunter you took all those years ago.
我再不是那么多年前被你们抓走的害怕的猎人了
You should have stayed away!
你就不该来
Wait!
等等
Daisy.
黛西
I'm not gonna fight you.
我不会跟你打的
I wanted you to be a part of this.
我本来希望你参与进来的
Big Blue might just have this one.
大蓝或许能打赢
Don't be so sure.
别那么肯定
Sounds like Hive's nursing a thousand-year grudge.
听上去蜂巢有九千年的积怨呢
You made something great...
你创造了伟大
...something divine...
神圣的东西
...and now you want to destroy it.
现在又想毁灭它
You are a failed experiment.
你是一项失败的实验
Sometimes, the world's greatest miracles happen by accident.
有时候 世上最伟大的奇迹就是个意外
Take the shot -- now! Repeat!
开枪 快 我重复
Take the shot!
开枪
Piper!
派珀
We have to go! Now!
我们得走了 快
Now!
快走
We could have had a connection that was real.
我们本可以拥有真正的心灵相连
Daisy, look at yourself.
黛西 看看你自己
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做的
I need emergency evac now!
马上进行紧急撤离
We got to get out of here! Hurry up! He's coming!
我们得立刻离开这儿 快 他要来了
He's coming!
他要来了
I can't believe Daisy did this.
真不敢相信黛西干了这种事
You were right about her.
你看对她了
Really wish I wasn't.
真心希望我是错了
So...
那么
Hive wants to turn any human into an Inhuman,
蜂巢想把每个人类都变成异人
regardless of that person's existing genetic markers.
不管此人有怎样的基因标记
Might have succeeded,
本来可能成功的
had Mack not Splinter Bombed that Kree.
多亏迈克用分裂炸弹粉碎了那个克里人
Well, does it even matter?
有关系吗
That thing -- there's nothing that can stop it.
那东西 根本没什么能阻止他
Wait.
等等
What happened?
发生什么了
Is Daisy okay?
黛西还好吗
The mission failed.
任务失败了
Daisy is still alive,
黛西还活着
but they weren't able to stop Hive.
但他们未能干掉蜂巢
W-When did this happen?
什么时候的事
They returned an hour ago.
他们一小时前回来了
An hour ago?
一小时前
And you just...
而你
kept me down here this whole time?
一直把我关在下面
Well, you needed to rest.
你需要休息
I needed to be up there, helping,
我需要在楼上 帮忙
not locked down here like some prisoner!
而不是像个囚犯一样关在这里
Your immune system is completely shut down!
你的免疫系统之前完全停摆了
Anyone so much as sneezes, and it might kill you.
哪怕有人打个喷嚏都能害死你
So until you've fully recovered,
所以直到你完全恢复
you are a prisoner -- you're my prisoner.
你就是个囚犯 我的囚犯
I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I just don't know what to do.
我只是不知道该如何是好
None of us do.
我们都一样
Did you at least tell Coulson we might have a cure?
你告诉科尔森我们可能找到解药了吗
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么
Because we don't.
因为我们没找到
That's what I came down to tell you --
这就是我下来想告诉你的事
the antitoxin...
抗毒素
it didn't work.
并没起效
Now get some rest.
休息一下吧
I ripped out its heart...
我扯出了它的心脏
as discussed.
就像我们说的那样
But you failed us.
但你辜负了我们
I tried to stop him.
我想阻止他的
Then your efforts were lacking.
那你就还不够努力
Not only did your friend destroy everything
你的朋友不仅毁掉了
we've been working towards, he also got away.
我们的一切努力 他还逃跑了
We put too much trust in you.
我们太信任你了
Your ties to S.H.I.E.L.D. are stronger than you admit.
你与神盾局的纽带比你肯承认的要强
Leaves me with questions.
这让我不禁产生怀疑
No.
You were right to trust me.
你没信错我
I'm finished with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我跟神盾局完了
And actually, I have answers.
事实上 我有办法
The DNA you need -- I have it.
你需要的DNA 我就有
Inhuman DNA is not enough.
异人的DNA是不够的
We needed to drain actual Kree blood.
我们需要抽克里人的血
Which is what I have pumping through my veins.
我体内就有他们的血
Coulson used it to bring me back after Quinn shot me.
我被奎恩射伤后 科尔森曾用克里人血复苏了我
Ward should remember.
沃德该记得的
He does.
他是记得
So, if you want this experiment to work...
所以如果你想要实验成功
drain me.
就抽我的血吧