神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第3集: 被通缉的(异)人 A Wanted (Inhu)man

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
So you think the rock is a portal?
所以你觉得巨石是个传送门
A crack in space-time that carried Simmons away...
是时空中的一道裂缝 带走了西蒙斯
to another planet.
去了另一个星球
Fitz!
菲兹
Which means...
也就是说
She's out there.
她就在那里
Hydra's fractured.
九头蛇已四分五裂
We're gonna rebuild it... the right way...
我们要重建它 好好重建
- What's your way in? - From below.
-你想怎么打入 -从下方
Climb the ranks. Hail Hydra and all that.
一步步往上爬 九头蛇万岁什么的
I'm gonna nab a payload from these gunrunners
我要从一些军火贩那里抢一批弹头
to establish my cover.
好建立伪装身份
I get that you're trying to build a life here...
我知道你想在这里建立生活
Yes, a normal life, so stay out of it,
是啊 正常生活 你就别来插手了
I have created a special task force
我建立了一支特遣队
the ATCU, to neutralize these alien threats.
ATCU 专门应对外星威胁
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
We'll keep you safe. Your life is in danger.
我们能保护你 你现在有危险
My life is in ruins.
我的生活毁了
漫威影业出品
He's moving north!
他在朝北边跑
Use lethal force if necessary!
有必要可进行致命打击
I'm on his trail.
我跟住他了
Move it, move it!
快走
There.
那边
Stop!
住手
Fall back!
后退
Unit two can try and head him off.
第二小组尽力拦截他
But get her on the phone.
给她打电话吧
Tell her we lost him.
告诉她我们跟丢了
It's time to bring everyone in on this.
得叫上所有人了
神盾局特工第三季 第三集
神盾局特工第三季 第三集
神盾局特工第三季 第三集
神盾局特工
Simmons didn't have to go through quarantine,
西蒙斯不必被隔离
which is good, all things considered.
总的来说 这还算不错
What exactly are these things that we're considering?
我们究竟要考虑些什么
Everything that comes with being on another planet for months.
在另一个星球上待了数月的一切可能后果
Different atmosphere, different levels of oxygenation,
不同的大气层 不同程度的氧化
different microgravity.
不同的微重力
Every system in her body's out of whack.
她体内的所有系统都紊乱了
Cardiovascular, inner ear, respiratory
心血管 内耳 呼吸系统
all got used to being... not here.
都已经习惯了另一个地方
Labs indicate oxidative stress, vitamin D deficiency,
实验室结果显示她有氧化应激症 缺乏维生素D
upper-respiratory irritation.
上呼吸道刺激
Any mention of life, intelligent or otherwise?
她有提到生命体吗 智慧生命或者别的
Some flora, no fauna.
有些植物 没有动物
She said she was being hunted.
她说她在被追杀
Wait. What? What does that mean?
等等 什么 什么意思
Hunted by what?
被什么追杀
She didn't say. I don't know if she even knows.
她没说 我都不确定她自己是否知道
My god.
天哪
Imagine her having to go through all that alone for that long.
想想她一个人经历了那一切 还那么久
Well, thanks to this guy, not anymore.
多亏了这家伙 她回来了
Monitor her physical health.
监测她的身体健康
I've got a call in to Dr. Garner.
我和加纳博士通了电话
Her mental health is just as important.
她的心理健康同样重要
But don't push her.
但别逼她
She'll open up when she's ready.
准备好后她会开口的
Lincoln's in trouble.
林肯有麻烦了
The ATCU issued a nationwide BOLO...
ATCU发布了全国通告
FBI, homeland security, local police...
联调局 国土安全部 地方警察
all notified.
都收到了通知
Sent 'em Lincoln's résumé and head shot.
发给了他们林肯的简历和头像
Sounds like the ATCU's getting desperate.
听起来ATCU不顾一切了
What are they gonna do when they find him?
找到他后他们要干吗
I'm guessing it won't be awesome. He needs help.
肯定没好事 他需要帮助
Look, we went to Lincoln more than once.
我们找过林肯不止一次了
He didn't want our help.
他不要我们帮忙
It doesn't mean he deserves to be hunted like a fugitive,
那不代表他就该像个逃犯一样被追捕
not to mention there's a giant with a grudge
更何况还有个充满怨恨的巨人
looking to kill him.
想要杀他呢
Which is why we need to bring him in -- now.
所以咱们得带他回来 刻不容缓
That would be the plan if we knew where to find him,
那也得知道他在哪才行
But he's not messaging me back, and I --
可他不回我信息 而且我...
What?
怎么了
You want to tell her?
要不你来告诉她
Great. Tell me what?
好吧 告诉我什么
What do neither of you want to tell me?
你俩有什么事都不想告诉我
We know how to find him.
我们知道怎么找他
Lincoln, it's me.
林肯 是我
Daisy?
黛西
How the hell did you get this number?
你怎么知道这号码的
That's not important.
这不重要
What's important right now is that you get somewhere safe.
现在重要的是你得找个安全的地方
I just bought this phone.
这电话是我刚买的
Yes, I know.
我知道
35 minutes ago at a liquor store at 71st and Binford.
35分钟前 在71街和宾福德街一家酒铺买的
You know where I am?
你知道我在哪
Yes, and I convinced them to let me talk to you before --
知道 而且我说服了他们让我先跟你谈...
I can't believe you would do this.
真不敢相信你会这么做
Just -- Lincoln, just hear me out, okay?
林肯 听我说完 好吗
The ATCU has released your picture to law enforcement.
ATCU已经把你的照片发给了执法机关
It's everywhere, calling for your arrest.
现在到处都在通缉你
We're gonna come get you.
我们会来接你的
Lincoln?
林肯
You're not walking out of here till my partner has said her piece.
我搭档没说完你别想走
He must have blown his tracker.
他肯定把追踪器烧了
Yeah, because he's creeped out that you put a tracker in him.
当然 因为他对自己被装了追踪器感到害怕
Yeah, and if she didn't give him a heads-up,
是啊 要不是她告诉了他
we could have used it to bring him in.
我们就能利用追踪器把他带回来了
He's already scared, paranoid.
他已经很恐慌 疑神疑鬼了
Ambushing him out of nowhere would have made things way worse.
搞突然袭击只会适得其反
And he would have been able to express those feelings to us here,
那他就可以在我们这里释放他的情绪
secure in our location.
而这里很安全
All right, all right. Everybody, just relax.
好了 大家都别紧张
We'll figure this out.
我们会有办法的
马萨诸塞州 阿尔斯顿
He should be in here.
他应该在这里
We did a couple of jobs together a while back.
我们之前一起合作过
He's tight with Hydra in the U.K.
他在英国时和九头蛇关系密切
And continued his association when he relocated here to the U.S.
搬到美国后 还继续跟他们有联系
There he is.
他在那儿
You lead.
你先请
Spud.
斯巴德
Why, here's Richy!
哎呦 瑞奇
As I live and breathe!
真没想到啊
Working the bum fluff.
还留起胡子了
Oh, G-Gina, Spud.
吉娜 这是斯巴德
Spud, Gina.
斯巴德 这是吉娜
Classy for the likes of you, eh?
你这种人也能泡到这种美女
Business associates.
只是生意伙伴
Come here.
来抱一抱
First round's on me.
第一轮酒算我的
Oh, nice one.
好极了
Uh, so, Richy tells us you're the guy to go to
瑞奇跟我们说如果有货出手
- if we need to unload-- - Hold your horses.
-找你就对了 -别着急
That's not how it's done.
不是这么干的
First we drink, then we talk business.
先喝酒 然后再谈生意
Three pints.
来三杯扎啤
Right, 'cause you guys aren't hard enough to understand as it is.
好吧 还嫌你们说话不够难懂吗
糟糕透了
我们当时坐在拉驴的车里
我和这家伙
后面是五十根黑市买来的镉钢条
然后收音机里
你小心点
播起了《爱痕》那首歌 知道那首歌吗
播起了那首歌 而这家伙
这家伙鼻涕眼泪一把流
滚边
那时我未婚妻刚跑了 把我一个人丢下
我都崩溃了
十个小时里 每次那歌一响起
他都哭得抖成一团
是你反复放那首歌 你个笨蛋
Yeah, you're right.
说得没错
I did, didn't I?
我是那么干了
And, man, classic road trip.
经典的公路旅行啊
All right.
行了
He's a muppet.
他是个笨蛋
But if we don't start talking shop soon,
如果我们再不进入正题
he's gonna pass out, so --
他就要喝醉了 所以...
You have something to unload?
你有什么要出手的吗
Weapons -- next gen, high potential damage.
新式武器 杀伤力一流
We need buyers with deep pockets and bad intentions.
我们要的是唯恐天下不乱的有钱买家
A finder's fee for you, of course.
你自然也有佣金拿
I know people...
我认识些人...
But they have massive trust issues.
但他们疑心极重
What do they want -- a letter of recommendation?
他们要什么 推荐信吗
Me vouching won't be enough.
靠我担保是不够的
Well, what is? Do I buy my way in?
那要怎么的 花钱买路吗
No.
不是
You fight your way in.
你要打进去
If you are the last man standing,
如果你是最后的胜利者
you'll get a meeting.
他们就见你
Sounds like a laugh.
貌似挺有趣
The suspect is considered dangerous.
该疑犯是危险分子
And he is wanted by both Federal authorities and the ATCU.
同时受到联邦当局和ATCU的通缉
This just went from bad to really, really bad.
事态真是急转直下
They've gone public.
他们公开了
If you do see this man, do not engage.
如看到此人 切勿与其交手
In other news, a suspect has been identified
另一则新闻 辛辛那提医院
in the Cincinnati hospital alien terrorist attack
外星恐怖袭击中的嫌疑人身份已确认
that left three dead, many more injured.
袭击造成三人死亡 多人受伤
If you have any information about the man pictured here,
如果您有照片中此人的消息
be sure to contact the authorities.
请联系有关部门
You're him.
你就是那个人
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I saw you.
我看见你了
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
You have no idea.
你根本不知道
Daisy, I need you to monitor all law enforcement
黛西 你去监控林肯最后出现地点
near Lincoln's last known location.
附近的执法部门的一举一动
How about we take a team, go look for ourselves?
不如我们自己带一队人去找他
No, the ATCU's on a witch hunt for powered people.
不行 ATCU正到处无故抓捕异能人士
I'm not afraid of them.
我可不怕他们
No, but they're terrified of you,
你是不怕 但他们怕你
which makes them dangerous.
这让他们非常危险
Till we know where he is, you're not going out there.
在我们找到他之前你都不能行动
Permission to speak freely.
能说说想法吗
Do I have a choice?
我有得选吗
I could have talked him in if you didn't put
如果你没擅自给他植入皮下跟踪器
an unsolicited tracker under his skin.
我本可劝他自己投降的
If you didn't call to alert him, then we --
如果你没打电话警告他 那我们...
Why wasn't I told?
为什么没跟我说
We thought you were a little close to the situation.
我们觉得这事对你来说太切身了
Of course I'm close to the situation.
当然了
You asked me to assemble a team, and I accepted.
你让我组建一支队伍 我领了任务
I didn't expect to be undermined and --
我没料到会遭到掣肘
Do you know what I didn't expect?
你知道什么是我始料不及的吗
A global outbreak.
全球范围的爆发
The ATCU, their inhuman manhunt --
ATCU 他们对异人族的追捕
I didn't see all that coming, to be honest.
老实讲 我没料到会发生这些
I wanted to assemble a team, to get ahead of the problem,
我想要组建队伍 控制局面
but that didn't happen.
但事与愿违
So, Ddaisy...
所以 黛西
I'll scan law-enforcement channels.
我去监控执法部门通讯
Thank you.
谢谢
Mack, you were able to identify Rosalind Price's photo.
迈克 是你查明了罗莎琳·普莱斯的身份
How about getting me her digits?
能给我拿到她的电话吗
You got it.
没问题
Still acclimating to less gravity.
还在适应重力较小的环境
Well, now, this is a sight for sore eyes.
这画面真让人开心
Thought it would be good to get back in the lab,
我想回到实验室可能有点帮助
see the old workspace.
看看老地方
Is that it?
就是那个吗
It was the portal.
它原来是传送门
Now it's a pile of space rocks.
现在是一堆太空岩石
I've run a complete and exhaustive set of diagnostics,
我做过了完整彻底的检测
so I can assure you there's no need to worry.
可以向你保证这无须担心
You okay?
你还好吗
- Fine. - Just a sec.
-还好 -先失陪了
It's Hunter. He's on a Ward hunt.
亨特打来的 他在追捕沃德
Say "Hi."
代我问好
You know it.
当然
Hey, look.
你看
Just as you left it --
和你离开时一样
Made sure not even a post-it note was moved,
就连便贴的位置都没变
'cause I know how particular you can be about it.
因为我知道你对这些多讲究
What is it?
怎么了
Um, I'm just...
我只是...
I'm not accustomed to this many distractions.
不太适应有这么多干扰
Yeah, well, I imagine you must have had quite a lot to take in --
我以为你之前肯定都看花眼了
extraterrestrial materials and specimens to examine.
要检查外星物质和样本
My curiosity faded once fear set in.
我一害怕 好奇心就消失了
Right.
对啊
Yeah, no, of course.
不 当然了
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, I have to admit -- it's all a bit much.
我得承认 这有点不好承受
Would you mind?
你介意吗
Uh, yeah. What -- should I get Bobbi?
不 怎么 要我叫芭比来吗
No.
Um, it's just a little disorientation,
就是有点晕乎乎的
attributable to oxidative stress.
可能是因为氧化应激
Okay, yeah, I'll take you back to your room.
好 我带你回房间
I hope you're not too disappointed.
希望你不会对我太失望
No, on the contrary, you're self-diagnosing,
不 正相反 你在自我诊断
which is a sign you're on the mend.
说明你在好转
And how is she now?
她现在怎么样了
As weirded out as you'd be after being stranded for months
你要是困在另一个太阳系中几个月
- in another Solar System. - Oh, I must say --
-也会变得一样奇怪 -我得说
HQ sounds a lot more fun than what we're up to.
总部似乎比我们这边有趣多了
Now, why don't I believe you?
我怎么就不相信你呢
And why do you sound hung over?
你为什么听起来宿醉未醒
Because I am hung over.
因为我确实宿醉了
There's nothing to do here but drink.
在这儿除了喝酒就没别的事可做了
Planes, trains, and automobiles, chasing down leads --
飞机 火车 汽车 追踪线索
Still no sign of Ward.
还是没发现沃德的踪迹
So, you're not doing anything stupid?
你没做什么蠢事吧
Mm, not yet.
还没
But one of those trains is about to leave the station,
但有一辆火车要出发了
and I need to get on it.
我得赶上那趟车
Well, good luck.
那祝你好运
Don't die.
别死了
Only thing I'll die of is boredom.
我只会无聊死
You lied to her.
你对她撒谎了
Barely.
不算是
Besides, she knows I'm lying,
而且她知道我在撒谎
so it's not even really a lie.
所以也不能算撒谎了
Works for us... For now.
我们就这样 至少目前是
You know how complicated these things can be --
你知道的 这些事很复杂
Affairs of the heart, especially in our line of work.
感情的事 尤其对干我们这行的来说
Me and Bob.
我和芭比
You and Andrew.
你和安德鲁
So, do you trust Spud?
你信任斯巴德吗
"Trust"'s a strong word for a psychopath.
对一个疯子 没有信任一说
He's a murderous thief
他是个杀人强盗
who I once saw bite a man's nose clean off.
我见过他把一个人的鼻子咬掉了
But he'll get us through the door.
但他会帮我们进门的
You'll find this funny.
有件事挺逗
Back at H.Q., we've got a little wager going
之前在总部 我们立了赌约
on what happened between you and the good doctor.
关于你和博士之间的事
My guess is you walked away -- not in a huff or anything,
我猜是你离开了 不是因为生气或什么
just couldn't stand the constant talking, sharing.
而是受不了没完没了地聊天 分享
It's true. I don't like a lot of talking.
这倒是真的 我不喜欢说太多
This fight -- it's our way to Ward,
这场格斗 是我们接近沃德的门路
so if you're gonna do this, you need to win.
所以如果你去打 就得赢
Are you suggesting I can't win?
你是觉得我赢不了吗
I'm not saying you can't, but I know I can.
我不是说你不行 但我知道我能赢
Spud runs with a type.
斯巴德结交的都是一种人
If that type see a small Asian woman
那种人看到一个小个亚洲女人
destroy some wannabe Hydra thug in a bare-knuckle brawl,
赤手空拳地打败了想加入九头蛇的恶棍
that type will talk.
他们会说出去的
And word might spread up the ranks.
而话可能会往上传
I see your point.
有道理
You're just anxious to bash some heads
你只是离开太久
after being out of the game.
急着想找人打
Look.
听着
I've rarely lost a fight when I'm sober,
我清醒时几乎从不会输
which I plan on being.
而我打算保持清醒的
And I can take a punch, so worst case,
我经得住打 即便是糟糕情况
I'll do that till the other guy tires out.
我就挨打到对方疲了再说
So... How much do you have riding on this bet that I left Andrew?
你在我离开安德鲁这个赌上压了多少钱
A significant sum.
不少呢
Well...
好吧
You lost it.
你输了
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
I wanted to.
我想的
Instead, I called you.
但我没有 而是打给了你
You're the only one I trust.
你是我唯一信任的人
Get in.
上车
It's a hell of a long way for a ride.
这趟车搭的可不近啊
I know.
我知道
I'll take care of the tolls on the way back.
回去的路费我包了
You slept the whole drive.
一路上你都在睡觉
I was pretty wiped out.
我累坏了
Yeah, I was kind of hoping for the hilarious tale of why.
我有点想听听让你这么累的有趣经历
You didn't call to have me talk you off a ledge --
你打电话不是为了让我劝你别喝酒
Not this time, anyway.
至少这次不是
Linc, what's going on?
林肯 到底发生了什么事
Ah, I'm in a little bit of trouble.
我惹上了点小麻烦
You are killing me with these details.
你支支吾吾地要急死我了
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
Look, it's a misunderstanding.
只是个误会
I promise you, I haven't done anything wrong.
我向你保证 我没做错任何事
Okay, that is all I need to hear.
好 有这句话就够了
I know what kind of man you are.
你知道你是什么样的人
Just tell me what you need.
就告诉我你需要什么吧
I was hoping, uh...
我希望
You'd let me buy your car off of you.
你可以把车卖给我
I know it's a lot to ask.
我知道这不是小事
Uh, I-I'll pay cash.
我会付现金
Done.
成交
John, I don't know what to say.
约翰 我不知道该说什么好
All right, now, wait a minute.
先别客气
You're -- you're doing me a favor. It's a
你其实是在帮我
pile of rust.
我的车就是一堆废铜烂铁
All right? I'll make us some dinner. I don't know.
我来做点吃的 好吗
Take a nap,
你休息一下
or the shower's over there, if you want to take a shower.
或者洗个澡 浴室就在那边
Mi casa, su casa.
我家就是你家
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
通缉危险外星嫌犯
He didn't just disappear...
他不可能就那样消失了
Unless he did.
除非他真的能...
Well, he can't do that, can he?
但是他不能 对吧
No. Electric's his thing.
他不能 他的能力是电
He'll show.
他会出现的
That's why we alerted the public.
这就是我们公诸于众的原因
He's got nowhere to hide.
他无处藏身了
I hope so.
希望如此
We need to start making progogress, showing results.
我们需要有进展 出成绩了
Ms. Price, you have a call.
普莱斯女士 有你的电话
Well, it can wait.
等下再说
It's the White House.
是白宫打来的
Throw it up on my screen.
转到我屏幕上吧
Coulson.
科尔森
Call me "Phil."
叫我菲尔就行
What I can't call you is POTUS.
怎么也不能叫你美国总统吧
You're not the only person with a connection to the White House.
你不是唯一在白宫有关系的人
Well, mine's a pirated satellite connection
我的关系是一个很快会被发现的
that will be discovered soon, so I'll be brief.
盗用卫星连接 所以我就长话短说了
You're making a lot of noise,
你动静挺大啊
and frankly, I'm a little insulted.
说实话 我有点不爽
You're asking everyone for help --
你在向所有人求助
The FBI, local police, and now the public --
联调局 地方警察 连公众都惊动了
Everyone except the people who actually know something.
但就是没找真正的知情者
- You mean you. - That is what I mean, yes.
-你是说你吗 -就是说我
So, I think we should meet, just the two of us --
所以我觉得我们该见个面 就我们两个
In person, neutral ground.
面对面 找个中立点
Uh, will you excuse me for a moment?
稍等我一下
We have a location on Lincoln Campbell.
我们找到林肯·坎贝尔了
He's holed up in an apartment outside Chicago.
他躲在芝加哥郊外一间公寓里
You know what you need to do.
你知道该怎么做
Okay, Phil, let's meet.
好吧 菲尔 我们见一面
I think we'll have a lot to talk about.
我认为我们有很多东西可谈
I cannot believe you're here.
真不敢相信你回来了
Skye.
斯凯
Daisy. Sorry.
黛西 不好意思
It's a multipurpose gift.
这是个多用途的礼物
It's pretty and a reminder.
既漂亮又能让你想起我
You can call me whatever you want.
你怎么叫我都可以
I can't stay for too long.
我不能待太久
I'm tracking law-enforcement channels,
我在监听执法部门的通讯
but I am really sorry that I haven't come sooner.
但很抱歉我没有早点来看你
It's -- there's just a lot going on.
就是 最近事情太多了
- And I've been sleeping. - Which is good.
-而且我在一直睡 -这很好
Do whatever you need to get better.
你要努力快点好起来
We need you.
我们需要你
And I...
I know you don't want to talk about what happened yet,
我知道你还不想说发生的事
But when you do, I'm here for whatever you need.
但如果你想说 我愿意倾听
Right now I'd rather listen.
现在我更想听你说
The terrigen is spreading?
泰瑞根在扩散吗
So's the paranoia.
人们的怀疑也在加剧
Not exactly the penthouse view.
和顶层套房的风景不能比
You looking for something?
你在找什么吗
No, I just -- it's hard to relax, you know?
不是 我只是 很难放松下来
I know.
我懂
Everything okay?
一切还好吧
Why wouldn't it be?
能出什么事呢
Maybe I will hop in the shower.
我还是去冲个澡吧
John, what's up?
约翰 怎么了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
You just stay where you are. Don't touch me.
你站着别动 别碰我
Wait. What is going on?
等等 发生什么事了
They'll be here any minute.
他们很快就来了
Who did you call?
你给谁打了电话
I called the hotline.
我打了热线电话
They said that you're dangerous.
他们说你是危险人物
Lincoln, they said that you killed people.
林肯 他们说你杀了人
I never killed anyone -- I swear.
我没杀过人 我发誓
You said you know what type of man I am.
你说过你了解我是什么样的人
I don't even know what you are.
我连你到底是什么都不知道
They say you're an alien.
他们说你是外星人
It's not at all what you think.
完全不是你想的那样
You just stay there. Stay there! I'm not kidding!
你别动 别动 我没开玩笑
Stay there. They're gonna be here any minute.
别动 他们随时会来
Here.
给你
I'm gonna leave the money and take the car.
我把钱留下 开车走人
You don't need to be involved.
你没必要牵扯进来
Just stay back!
你别过来
Get out of my way!
别挡着我
Sorry I brought you into this.
对不起我把你扯了进来
No.
不要
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, John.
不 约翰
Come on, John!
拜托 约翰
You're really okay?
你真的没事吗
I think so. I'm...
我觉得没事 我...
Well, it's just that...
只是...
There's some of it that's hard to talk about, and, um...
有些事很难说出口 还有
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
No. Take it.
没事 接吧
Daisy.
黛西
Lincoln, I am so sorry.
林肯 真对不起
I-I had no idea about the tracker, and if I did, I...
我真不知道追踪器的事 否则
Don't worry about that now.
别管那个了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I need help.
我需要帮助
He's not here.
他不在
Lincoln's hiding. He's waiting for us.
林肯躲起来了 他在等我们
We need to bring him in,
我们得带他回来
preferably without the ATCU knowing.
最好不被ATCU察觉
Even though he just killed a guy.
虽然他刚杀了人吗
I told you... it was an accident.
我说了 是个意外
We'll figure it out once we get him in here.
等他来了我们再说吧
It'd be safer if Mack handled the extraction.
如果让迈克来处理撤离会更安全
I know, but then he won't come. It's got to be me.
我知道 但那样他就不会去了 必须我来
Your call.
你决定
And where are you going?
你去哪
To the beach.
海滩
I'd give anything to be in the field.
能出勤我什么都愿意做
Rehab is the antithesis of exciting...
复健是刺激的反义词
I'm well-aware, but it's worth it.
我很清楚 但是值得的
You notice I was able to say "antithesis."
你看我还能说"反义词"这么绕口的词
You check on Simmons?
你去看西蒙斯了吗
Yeah.
She's kind of...
她有点
distant.
疏远
I'm not sure that I know how to help her.
我不知道怎么帮她
What did you drill into my head
我开始为膝盖做复健时
when I started rehabbing my knee?
你反复跟我说的是什么
- Patience. - Exactly.
-要耐心 -没错
Yeah, I know. I know.
嗯 我知道
It's just the lab... she loved that lab,
就是实验室...她很喜欢实验室的
designed it according to her specifications.
设计全是按照她的具体要求
Now it's...
可现在
Could be it reminds her of the way things were...
或许这让她记起了以前
...And all the time she lost.
和她失去的时间
Yeah. I didn't think of that.
是啊 这我没想过
Maybe forget about the things that used to matter to her.
别管那些她曾经在乎的东西了
Give her something to look forward to.
给她点值得期待的东西
Start fresh.
重新开始
Yeah.
Yeah, maybe you're right. Thanks.
或许你说得对 谢谢
Got to say, I was pretty surprised when I got your call.
不得不说 接到你电话时我很意外
Eyes up here.
看这里
Busted. Sorry.
被你发现了 抱歉
I appreciate you taking the time.
多谢你抽时间
Gave me an excuse to drive up the coast.
说说我为什么要开到海边来
Does she have a name?
她有名字吗
I love my car, but it's just a car.
我爱我的车 但那也就是辆车
And it's a him.
而且是个他
You know, last time we met,
我们上次见面时
you, uh, disarmed me with your evasive tactics.
你用你的逃脱手段缴了我的械
I see what you did there.
双关用得妙啊
No, I got to hand it to you.
不 我得为你竖起大拇指
Makes me wonder what else you got up your sleeve.
这让我好奇你袖子里还藏了什么
No, really, I get it.
够了 我听懂了
Hard to resist.
忍不住
I assume I'm not the first.
我不是第一个了吧
I think you are.
你就是
It's fairly recent.
这是新弄来的
Sorry. That can't be easy.
抱歉 肯定很不好受
That's not what we came here to discuss.
我们来不是为了讨论这个
You're going about this all wrong.
你采取的方式完全错了
Panicking the public... not wise.
惊动公众 不明智
Keep doing that, things are gonna get ugly real fast.
你再这么下去 情况会直转急下
Back him off!
拉住他
He's done!
他完了
Back up.
够了
We have a winner.
胜者产生
We got a winner!
胜者产生
That's right!
没错
All right, he's done, get him out of here!
好了 他完了 把他拖出去
Next man up, let's go, come on!
下一个上 快点
Is he breathing?
他还有气吗
There.
那儿呢
Are you good?
你没事吧
I'm not the one who needs to be good.
必须厉害的不是我
Richy's here. We can get started.
瑞奇来了 我们可以开始了
Who's the unlucky sod, then?
那个倒霉蛋是谁
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么
Shutting your stupid face up once and for all.
永远闭上你这张臭嘴
All right. In position.
好了 就位
Are you having a laugh?
你是开玩笑吗
I thought we were mates.
我以为我们是朋友
You thought wrong, you mug.
你想错了 你个傻蛋
All right.
好了
Oh, is there any rules I should know about before we start?
我们开始前有什么需要了解的规则吗
Nope.
没有
Thought we was having a laugh.
我们不就是开玩笑呢吗
I wasn't laughing.
我可没笑
Not even on the inside?
心里也没笑吗
Let me get you a drink.
我请你喝杯酒吧
I'm not thirsty.
我不渴
Let's try that again. A drink?
再来一次 喝杯酒啊
And again, no.
还是不用
Come on.
走吧
I promise you'll have a good time.
肯定让你玩得爽
Come on.
来吧
So... Who's first?
谁先来
How about I do you a favor and not tell anyone
不如我帮你个忙 不告诉别人
that a tiny, little asian woman kicked your ass?
你被一个小个子亚洲女人痛扁了一顿
Are you not tired yet?
你还不累吗
Because that was sort of my strategy.
我本是想搞疲劳战术的
Come on.
来啊
Is somebody gonna call it?
宣布胜负啊
What's the point? He's not breathing.
有什么必要 他都没气了
You know, my agency exists because yours imploded.
我们机构之所以存在就因为你们倒闭了
But we came back,
但我们回来了
albeit with less real estate and a lower profile.
虽然地盘小多了 也低调多了
The low profile's the problem.
低调就是问题所在
No one knows you exist, but bizarre events keep happening.
没人知道你们还在 但怪事却还在发生
And people need to feel safe.
人民需要有安全感
So all these APBs on alien threats...
那么大张旗鼓地宣扬外星威胁
those are to help people feel safe?
是为了给人民安全感吗
Look, the truth is,
事实就是
you don't understand what you're dealing with.
你根本不了解你对付的是什么
And you do?
你就知道
Which is why I'm asking you to let my team bring Lincoln in.
所以我求你让我的队伍把林肯带走
If we take him, it'll be easy.
如果我们带走他 会容易点
If you do it, people could get hurt.
而你们去 会导致人受伤的
That might be the case, but...
或许是如此 但是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't agree to that.
我不能同意
Coast is clear.
安全
It's me.
是我
You're having a hell of a day.
你今天过得真够呛
I, um...
I killed him.
我杀了他
John, um, he saved my life more than once.
约翰 他不止一次救过我
And now I couldn't bring him back.
现在 我却救不了他
Everything they're saying about me is true.
他们说的关于我的一切都是对的
He's extremely dangerous.
他非常危险
He won't be if he's in our custody.
如果我们扣押他就不会有威胁了
We're not gonna harvest him for parts,
我们又不会采集他的器官
if that's what you're worried about.
如果你是担心这个
We're not Hydra.
我们不是九头蛇
You say that now.
你现在是这么说
What's so important about him?
他为什么那么重要
Are you serious?
真的假的
He can bring down a plane.
他能端掉一架飞机
Feels like a man worth talking to.
值得找他聊一聊吧
I have another theory.
我有另一个想法
The president makes a big speech
总统大谈特谈了
about this new organization he's put in place.
他组建的新机构
I imagine that puts a lot of pressure on you...
我猜这给了你不少压力吧
Pressure to show results.
必须拿出成绩来
You're not wrong.
没错
And that's why I'm taking him in.
所以我要带走他
But why are we here, Phil?
但我们为什么来这儿 菲尔
Are we waiting to watch the sunset together?
等着一起看日落吗
'cause if you didn't come here to make a deal,
你如果不是来做交易的
then what do you want?
那你想要什么
You have an ace up your sleeve,
你手里有张王牌
and I'm tired of waiting for you to play it.
我不想再等你出手了
Is that so?
是吗
You have surveillance from the hospital,
你有医院的监控录像
which means there's another picture
那么你就还有一张
you chose not to put on TV.
没公布出去的照片
A pretty face...
一个漂亮姑娘
...with no name, no birth record,
查不到名字 出生记录
no social attached to it.
任何社会联系
She's one of them.
她是他们中的一员
And she works for you, right?
而且她为你工作 是吧
What do I need to do to keep this quiet?
你要怎样才肯不透露出去
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
Fine, they're right... you're dangerous.
好吧 他们说得对 你很危险
I'm dangerous. But that's not who you are. You...
我也危险 但那不代表你的为人
You're wrong.
你错了
- I know the real you, Lincoln, and you... - You don't.
-我了解真正的林肯 -你不了解
The man who killed his only friend,
我杀了我唯一的朋友
Who had to be saved from himself over and over?
一次次自甘堕落
That's the real me.
这才是真正的我
That's who I really am.
真实的我
Not when I met you.
我遇见你时你不是
You gave me hope, a place in the world.
你给了我希望 在这世上的一席栖身之地
Look what happened to it.
看看结果如何
You know better than anyone,
你比谁都更了解
if... if everything around you crumbles, then you're the cause.
如果你身边的一切都毁了 那问题就在你
Stop!
够了
You don't see it, but I do.
你看不清 但我看的明白
You... you help people because you were meant to.
你帮助他人 因为那是你的使命
You can do that with us,
你跟我们走就能帮助他人
like you were doing at the hospital... saving lives.
就像你之前在医院那样 拯救生命
That part of my life is over.
那样的生活已经结束了
No, you... you are not cursed.
不 你没有被诅咒
You are not some horrible thing.
你不是什么可怕的东西
I know...
我确定
Because you taught me that I wasn't.
因为你当初就是这么跟我说的
You convinced me that I had a purpose,
你让我相信我有使命
that maybe my life wasn't over,
让我相信我的人生没有结束
but just... getting somewhere.
而只是有了新方向
Please let me do the same for you.
让我也给你这样的希望吧
You're wasting your time caring about me.
你担心我就是浪费时间
I can't help it.
我没法不担心
I'll go in with you.
我可以跟你走
I'm not agreeing to work with S.H.I.E.L.D., but with you.
但我不会跟神盾局合作 我是跟你合作
We'll figure it out together.
我们会一起解决的
Great. Is the, um, escape module on its way?
太好了 撤离准备好了吗
Change of plans.
计划有变
Coulson's orders.
科尔森的命令
We're turning him over to the ATCU.
我们要把他交给ATCU
Get Coulson on the phone.
给科尔森打电话
He said he'd explain back at headquarters.
他说回总部他会跟你解释
Daisy, what's happening?
黛西 怎么回事
But Coulson told me to let you know that you're gonna be safe.
科尔森让我告诉你 你不会有事
He's arranged for us to observe and make sure...
他已经安排我们在旁观察确保...
Can we get on with this?
我们能不能赶紧的
This is crazy!
这太过分了
He said he didn't have a choice.
他说他没有选择
Take him into custody.
拿下他
Suspect's on the move. Seal off the street.
疑犯逃跑了 封锁街道
Awaiting orders.
等待命令
- Should we go after him? - No.
-我们去追他吗 -不
Bird in the hand. We take her.
抓手到擒来的 拿下她
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你们想干什么
Following orders.
遵从命令
Do you really think you can stop me?
你真以为你能拦得住我吗
Do you have any idea what I can do?
你知道我能做什么吗
Yeah.
That's why I have three snipers outside, ready to engage.
所以我们在外面安排了三个狙击手待命
What's the range on these powers of yours?
你的异能范围有多远
How good are they?
有多厉害
Actually, pretty damn good.
其实 还真挺厉害
Tell your men to stand down.
把你的人叫回来
I can't do that.
不行
He got away, and I've made assurances.
他逃了 而我已经打了包票
I assure you that if you insist on taking my agent in,
我向你保证 你如果非要抓我的特工
you will start a war.
只会引发战争
I will devote all the resources and manpower of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我会动用神盾局的全部资源和人力
to crushing your agency.
摧毁你们机构
It's not personal. It's work.
不是针对你 只是工作
And right now I need to show results.
我现在必须拿出成绩来
What if Ii offer something better?
如果我给你更好的呢
Copy that.
收到
I guess it's your lucky day.
看来今天算你走运
We're done.
任务结束
Let's go.
我们走
I thought it'd be good for you to get out somewhere nice...
我觉得带你来个高档安静的地方
and quiet.
会有好处
Where is everyone?
人都哪去了
Well, I made sure you wouldn't have any distractions.
我确保了不会有什么干扰
Mr. Fitz, we're delighted to see you.
菲兹先生 见到你很高兴
Your table is this way.
你们的桌子就在这边
The wine is a gift from us.
酒是赠送的
A very persistent young man here.
这位年轻人真是有耐心
We've been holding this reservation for months.
这个预约我们为他保留了几个月
I'm delighted you're finally here.
很高兴你们终于来了
You kept the reservation.
你一直留着预约
Don't make a fuss. It's not a big deal.
别大惊小怪啦 没什么的
I remember when you took me out after months in the hospital.
我记得我住院数月后你带我出去吃饭
It made me feel like a human being again.
让我觉得又像个人了
You complained the entire time.
那次你一直抱怨个不停
Well...
好吧
Okay, a crabby human being.
坏脾气的人
I can't thank you enough.
真太感谢你了
Yeah. It's a nice restaurant, isn't it?
嗯 这餐厅不错 是吧
Yeah, but for more than that...
是啊 但不止如此
for finding me.
还有谢谢你找到我
What else was I gonna do?
我还能怎么办
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么好
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
Have you decided what you'll be having?
决定好要点什么了吗
Oh, gosh. So much...
天呐 好多...
to choose from...
选择
Maybe this will help.
或许这能帮你拿主意
Should I make a toast?
我敬杯酒吧
What?
怎么了
Can you give us two minutes?
能给我们点时间吗
Of course.
当然
Help me understand.
给我解释一下
It was not an easy decision.
那个决定并不容易
To hand Lincoln over?
把林肯交出去
I had to make a choice.
我必须做出选择
So it was him or me.
不是我就是他
They have your picture, Daisy.
他们有你的照片 黛西
So why didn't they take me?
那他们怎么没抓走我
Once Lincoln left, how did you convince them not to take me in?
林肯一逃 你是怎么说服他们不抓我的
I offered them something just as valuable.
我给了他们一样有价值的东西
- What? - Me. My expertise.
-什么 -我 我的专业见解
So... so now we're working with them?
怎么 我们还要跟他们合作了吗
I'm done fighting with people
我不想再跟人
over who gets to fight the real fight.
争谁来打击真正的敌人了
It's a colossal waste of time and resources.
这太浪费时间和资源了
I went against Talbot.
我对付过塔伯特
I went against another faction of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我对付过神盾局的另一个派系
We know what we're doing... they don't.
我们了解情况 他们不了解
Hopefully, they can learn from us.
希望他们能跟我们学学
It is hard to trust them when they are hunting people like me.
他们抓捕我的族类 我很难信任他们
I never said I trust them.
我没说我信任他们
Good.
很好
Don't, because we have no idea what they're really after.
别信任他们 我们并不知道他们的真正目的
Duly noted. Look...
了解了 听我说
...I understand this is a personal matter for you.
我知道这事触及了你的感情
So Mack told you what he heard me say?
迈克把他听到的话告诉你了
And what would that be?
什么话
It's Rosalind.
是罗莎琳
First-name basis, huh?
都直呼其名了啊
I'll leave you to it.
不打扰了
Well, I'm surprised to hear from you so soon.
没想到你这么快就打过来了
Just checking,
就是确认一下
making sure you didn't give me a fake number.
看你是不是给了我假号码
You all right?
没事吧
I've been better.
不怎么样
Thanks for not saying anything.
谢谢你没说出去
You know what?
知道吗
I sure could use some backup.
我需要点支援呢
Let's see what kind of skills you got, kid.
看看你本事怎么样 丫头
All right.
好吧
Well, you certainly don't make it easy to get a meeting.
要见你可真不容易
The boss doesn't want it to be easy.
老大的要求
But he's always interested in meeting people
但他总是愿意见
who can prove themselves.
能证明自己的人
Sounds like an interesting bloke.
他听上去挺有意思
I look forward to meeting him someday.
很期待哪天见见他
Simmons?
西蒙斯
Why are you looking at that?
你研究那个干什么
Trying to understand.
我想理解
There's nothing to learn from this.
这没什么值得研究的
It's possible it's not inert.
它可能并没失效
Alien metals have different properties.
外星金属的特性很不一样
We don't know for sure.
我们无法确定
Yes, we do.
我们能确定
You're safe.
你安全了
That portal won't open again.
那个传送门不会再开启了
But it has to.
但它必须开启
I have to go back.
我得回去