老友记 第十季 Friends Season 10 第11集: 脱衣舞男之泪 The One Where The Stripper Cries

上映日期: 2,003

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
- Hey, guys... - Wait! Let me tell them.
- 各位… - 等等 让我来说
- Oh, sure. - Joey's gonna be...
- 好啊 - 乔伊即将成为…
...a celebrity guest on a game show.
电视游戏节目的嘉宾
- Hey. - Oh.
- 嘿 - 袄
- Really? Which one? - Mm-mm.
- 真的?哪个节目? - 嗯
Fish. Seaweed.
鱼 海藻
- A sunken ship. - Things you find in the ocean.
- 沉没的船 - 在海里找到的东西
- You're gonna be on Pyramid! - Yeah.
- 你要上《金字塔》 - 对
- That was our favorite game show ever. - Except for Match Game.
- 我们最爱看这个节目 - 除了《配对游戏》之外
- Or Win, Lose or Draw. - Oh!
- 或《输赢或平手》 - 袄
What did I marry into?
我到底娶了谁?
You guys wanna come and watch me tape the show?
你们要来看我录影吗?
Oh, we can't. We're throwing Phoebe a bachelorette party.
不行 我们要帮菲比办告别单身派对
Yeah. Sorry, boys, this ride's closing.
对 先生们抱歉 我死会了
Oh, and Chandler and I have this stupid college alumni thing.
钱德和我要参加愚蠢的大学校友会
Oh, I can't believe you get to meet Donny Osmond.
我不敢相信你能见到唐尼奥斯蒙
- Seriously? - Yeah-huh.
- 真的? - 是啊
Ross and I always wanted to be Donny and Marie.
罗斯和我一直想当唐尼和玛莉
Mm-hm.
You guys just keep getting cooler and cooler.
你们真是越来越酷了
Yeah, we used to perform for our family and friends.
对 我们曾在亲朋好友面前表演
Oh, God, that's right. I blocked that out.
天啊 没错 我故意忘记那段记忆了
I'm a little bit country
我一点点的国家
And I'm a little bit rock 'n' roll
我一点点的摇滚
I'm leaving you.
我要和你离婚
(广场饭店)
(欢迎91年毕业班)
It's so weird to see all these people again.
再看到这些人感觉真奇怪
Oh, my God, look. There's Jeffrey Klarik.
天啊 你看 是杰佛瑞克扛利克
- Who? - He was roommates with John Rosoff.
- 谁? - 他是约翰罗瑟夫的室友
He went out with Andrea Tamborino.
他和安卓雅坛柏里诺约会
She dumped him for Michael Skloff.
但她为了麦可史罗夫抛弃他
Did I go to this school?
我上过这所学校吗?
Hey, there's Missy Goldberg. You gotta remember her.
那是蜜西古柏 你一定记得
Sure. Nice.
当然 不错
Dude, you're married to my sister.
老兄 别忘记你娶了我妹妹
You're right. By saying "nice," I'm virtually licking her.
没错 说她"不错"表示我精神出轨
Hey, I hear she's single again. You think I should ask her out?
听说她恢复单身了 我应该去约她吗?
Are you asking permission to break the pact?
你正在要求我同意 让你破坏盟约吗?
Yes, please.
对 拜托你
(1987年)
Hey. Hey, check out the fliers for the band.
嘿…瞧瞧我们乐团的传单
- I made them on a Macintosh. - Awesome.
- 我用麦金塔电脑做的 - 真厉害
The name really stands out.
乐团名真的很显眼
Thanks to a little something called helvetica bold 24-point.
多亏一种叫24倍大的粗体字
Man, we're gonna rock that Asian Student Union.
老兄 亚洲学生会一定很崇拜我们
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Missy.
- 两位 - 嗨 蜜西
Our band is playing on Friday.
我们的乐团周五要演出
Yeah, you should come check us out.
是啊 你该来看看
We're called Way/No Way.
团名叫做《行 想都别想》
- No way. - Way.
- 想都别想 - 行
- Great. I'll be there. - Fresh.
- 太好了 我会去 - 新鲜
- Boss. - Mint.
- 老板 - 薄荷
- She's gone. - I know it.
- 她走了 - 我知道
- I am totally gonna ask her out. - Dude, I was gonna ask her out.
- 我非得约她出来 - 老兄 我也要约她
- I said it first, bro. - Well, I thought it first, homes.
- 我先说的 老兄 - 是我先想的 老弟
- Look, if you date... - Wait! Wait! What are we doing?
- 听着 若你约… - 等等 我们在干嘛?
What we have is too important to mess it up over some girl.
我们不能让女人破坏友谊
I mean, we can get laid any time we want.
反正我们不愁找不到女人上床
Totally.
没错
- I had sex in high school. - Me too. I'm good at it.
- 我在高中就炒饭过了 - 我也是 而且我是高手
All right, I say we make a pact.
好 我建议我们建立盟约
Neither of us will go out with Missy Goldberg.
我们两个都不能和蜜西古柏约会
You got it.
没问题
That's Missy Goldberg, Phoebe Cates and Molly Ringwald...
蜜西古柏 菲比凯兹和毛莉瑞渥
...who we can't go out with. - Those are the pacts.
我们都不能碰 - 这是我俩的盟约
Oh, and Sheena Easton. But we probably couldn't get her anyway.
还有席娜伊斯顿 不过我们大概也把不到她
Maybe not you.
是你把不到
Well, I officially give you permission to break the pact.
好 我正式允许你破坏盟约
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, here I go. Hey, remember how scary it used to be going up to girls in college?
我要上了 你记得以前 我们泡妞时多紧张吗?
- Your hands are shaking. - I know. And I can't stop sweating.
- 你的手在抖 - 我知道 而且直冒冷汗
Five, four, three. Applause.
五 四 三 请鼓掌
Yeah!
Welcome. It is Soap Opera Week here on Pyramid.
欢迎 本周《金字塔》请到肥皂剧明星
Let's meet our contestants. First, Gene Lester is a database specialist.
首先介绍参赛者 金恩莱斯特是资料库专家
He's gonna be playing with Days of Our Lives star Joey Tribbiani.
他的队友是《我们的日子》明星 乔伊崔比亚尼
And over here, we have Henrietta Cherry.
另一队是哈蕊塔契瑞…
I know it can be intimidating for regular people to be around celebrities...
我知道平凡人在明星身边会紧张
...but relax. I'm just like you, only better-looking and richer.
但放轻松 我和你一样 不过更帅更有钱
She'll be playing with star of General Hospital Leslie Charleson.
她与《医院风云》明星 莱丝莉查尔森合作
Welcome, everybody. Good luck to all of you. Let's play Pyramid.
欢迎各位 祝好运 开始进行《金字塔》
All right? Now, we flipped a coin before the show.
好吗?游戏开始前先丢铜板
Gene, you won the toss, so you'll start. Which category?
金恩 你赢了所以先开始 选哪一项?
- "You Crossed the Line." - "You Crossed the Line." Joey...
- "跨过线条与行列" - 好的 乔伊
...describe for Gene these things that have lines.
请描述以下有 线条行列的东西让金恩猜
Give me 20 seconds on the clock, please. Ready? Go.
计时二十秒 准备?开始
(超级市场)
Uh, okay, it's a store like a supermarket.
好 一种像超级市场的商店
Oh. I see what I did there. Okay, okay. Uh, I'm writing in my...
我知道违规了 好 我写字都写在…
- Diary. - No, more like a notebook.
- 日记本 - 不是 比较像笔记本
Damn it. Okay.
该死 好的
(蓝图)
Um, oh, if I'm building a house, the plan...
若我在盖房子 使用的草图…
...isn't called a "shmooprint"...
不是叫"红图"…
I can't do that either?
这样也不行?
(足球场)
Oh, in high school, I once had sex with a girl right in the middle of the?
高中时我和女生在哪炒饭?
- Cafeteria? - Yeah, but they're not looking for that.
- 餐厅? - 对 但这不是答案
Aw...
- Thank you so much for this. - Aw, you like it?
- 真感谢你的安排 - 你喜欢?
Oh, my God, it's all so elegant.
天啊 布置得真优雅
- Hee, hee. - Aw.
- 嘿 - 啊
When's the dirty stuff starting?
淫荡的表演什么时候登场?
- What? - The strippers and the guys dancing...
- 什么? - 脱衣舞男跳舞…
...and, you know, pee-pees flying about.
还有那些小弟弟的把戏
Oh!
Pheebs, I... There isn't gonna be any "flying about." Ha, ha.
菲比 我…不会有人耍小弟弟的把戏
We thought we were a little too mature for stuff like that.
我们应该比以前成熟多了
Oh, okay.
好吧
I see what you're doing. That's fine. This is all there is. Just tea. Okay.
我懂你的安排 没关系 喝茶就行了
Mm, raunchy.
好淫荡
Seriously, Pheebs, it's not gonna be that kind of a party.
说真的 菲比 这不是色情派对
Really? So this is?
真的?那这是…
This is my big sendoff into married life?
你就让我平淡地迈入婚姻生活?
Rachel, this is the only bachelorette party I'm ever gonna have.
瑞秋 告别单身派对一生就一次
I've got a big wad of ones in my purse.
我还准备了一大叠的一块小钞
Really? I mean, really? It's just tea?
真的?真的就只喝茶?
No.
不是
- Phoebe, of course there's more. - Okay.
- 菲比 当然还有花样 - 那就好
I mean, let me just go talk to Monica...
我去和摩妮卡讨论一下
...and get an ETA on the pee-pees. Heh.
看那些人何时来耍把戏
Now, Gene, I must remind you, you need all six of these to stay in the game.
金恩 我要提醒你 你要六题全答对 才不会被淘汰
Describe for Joey "things you find in your refrigerator."
向乔伊描述你冰箱里的东西
Bah, they might as well just give us the points. Ha-ha-ha.
他们直接送分给我们比较快
Give me 20 seconds on the clock. Ready? Go.
计时二十秒 准备?开始
- You put this in your coffee. - Uh, a spoon. Your hands. Your face.
- 加在咖啡里 - 汤匙 手 脸(奶精)
- It's white. - Paper. Snow. A ghost!
- 是白色的 - 纸 雪 鬼
- It's heavier than milk. - A rock. A dog. The Earth. Heh, heh.
- 比牛奶重 - 石头 狗 地球
- Pass. - Ugh.
- 放弃 - 额
- You put it on a sandwich. - Salami. Anchovies. Jam.
- 加在三明治里 - 香肠 缇鱼 果酱(美乃滋)
- It's white. - Paper. Snow. A ghost!
- 是白色的 - 纸 雪 鬼
- It's made from eggs. - Chickens?
- 用蛋做成的 - 鸡?
- Pass. - Ugh.
- 放弃 - 额
- You put this on a hamburger. Yes! - Ketchup! Relish!
- 加在汉堡里 - 蕃茄酱 调味料(蕃茄酱)
- Stop! - Oh.
- 停 - 啊
Oh, time's up. Well, Joey, you were, uh...
时间到了 乔伊 你差点 额…
...almost on a roll there, ha-ha-ha. - Yeah.
全军覆没 - 耶
Gene, you'll have a chance to go to the Winner's Circle, but now...
金巴 你们有机会争冠军 但现在…
...Henrietta, you're going to the Winner's Circle to try your luck for $10,000...
哈蕊塔 你将进入决胜局 挑战一万美金
...right after this. Don't go away.
现在进广告 别走开
And we're out.
录影暂停
Oh, so we didn't win. But it's fun to play the game, right?
没赢又怎样 好玩最重要对吗?
Hey.
I got a kid starting college. I have to get surgery on my knee.
我孩子要上大学 我膝盖要动手术
You just lost me 10 grand.
你害我损失了一万块
Oh, wow.
哇哦
I'm so sorry. Okay, I promise, we'll do better next time.
真抱歉 我保证我们下次表现会更好
Well, I will, because I won't be playing with you.
没错 因为下一轮我不是和你搭档
Hey, some of those were pretty hard.
拜托 有些题目很难
Like, why would there be a ghost in my fridge?
像是为什么我冰箱里会有鬼?
Yeah.
- So Saturday night? - I'd love to.
- 周六晚上好吗? - 我很乐意
Great.
太好了
So how come it took you so long to ask me out?
你怎么等这么久才约我出去?
Oh, well, uh, this is gonna sound kind of silly...
这听起来有点蠢
...but do you remember my roommate, Chandler Bing?
你记得我室友钱德宾吗?
Sure. He was in your "band."
当然 他是你"乐团"的团友
It's been 16 years, but the air quotes still hurt. Heh.
十六年了 但那个手势还是很伤人
- Sorry. - That's okay. Um, anyway...
- 抱歉 - 没关系 总之…
Ahem, well, he and I both really liked you a lot, um...
我们两个都很喜欢你
...but we didn't want it to jeopardize our friendship, so we made a pact...
但不愿意友谊因此破裂 所以订了盟约
...that neither of us could ask you out.
就是我们两个都不能约你
- Really? - Yeah, why?
- 真的? - 对 怎么了?
Well, Chandler and I used to make out.
钱德和我曾经亲热过
A lot.
而且次数频繁
- You did? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 对
- We'd go to the science lab after-hours. - And on my turf?!
- 我们下课会去科学实验室 - 还在我的地盘?
Hey. Hey, where is this guy? It's been over an hour.
嘿… 舞男在哪里?已经等一个小时了
He's coming from Jersey. He said he'd get here as fast as he could.
他从纽泽西赶来 他说会尽快
- Who is it? - It's the police.
- 哪位? - 我是警察
- The police! - Oh!
- 是警察 - 哦
That's right. It's Officer Goodbody.
没错 我是六块肌警官
What's the matter, officer? Has someone been bad?
怎么了 警官?有人不乖吗?
Whew, that's a lot of stairs.
楼梯还真多层
Oh, boy. You should warn people there's no elevator.
天啊 你们应该事先说没电梯
I should not have had that Mexican food for lunch.
午餐不该吃墨西哥菜的
- Oh. - Are you gonna be okay, Officer, uh?
- 哦 - 你没事吧 警官?
- Goodbody. - If you say so.
- 六块肌警官 - 你说是就是
So where's the young lady...
是哪一位年轻小姐…
...who I am supposed to take downtown?
要让我带去下面处罚?
Oh, God.
天啊
All right. Somebody show me where to plug in my box...
请告诉我插头在哪里
...and we'll get this party started.
我们就能开始狂欢了
Wah!
- Over here? - Yeah.
- 这里? - 对
- All right. - Rachel?
- 好 - 瑞秋?
- Yeah? - Um, are you kidding?
- 什么事? - 你在耍我吗?
We didn't know you wanted a stripper, so we got the phone book...
我们不知道你要舞男 所以临时翻电话簿
...and got the first name we could find. - How old's your phone book?
先看到他就打给他了 - 你的电话簿是几年前的?
Oh, my God, this man is gonna get naked in my apartment.
天啊 这家伙要在我家露鸟
God, no. I don't wanna see him take his clothes off.
天啊 不 我不要看他脱光
Are you talking about me?
你们在说我吗?
Oh, no.
不是
I mean, obviously we wanna see you take your clothes off.
我们当然想看你脱光光
You big piece of eye candy.
你这个超火辣猛男
Okay. Okay, ladies, can I have your attention, please?
好 小姐们 照过来好吗?
- Oh, yeah. - Oh.
- 太好了 - 哦
Did someone call for the long arm of the law?
有人找粗勇警官吗?
I should warn you, I have a concealed weapon.
我应该警告你们我身怀大条武器
I hope you're familiar with this state's penal code.
希望你们熟悉本州的刑法
Okay, okay. Enough teasing.
好 挑逗你们够久了
Now for some pleasing.
现在来中包起你们的欲火
Ooh. Ooh. Ooh. Ooh.
She cringed.
她退缩了
This is how I look when I'm turned on.
我兴奋的时候都是这模样
You were talking about me before.
你们刚刚就是在说我
Look, I don't need this. I'm out of here. Where's my hat?
我不必承受这种羞辱 我走了 我的帽子呢?
Look, I've been in this business for a long time.
听好 我从事这行很久了
Shocking.
真没想到
Now, if you'll just pay me my $300, I'll be on my way.
现在三百块拿来我就走人
- $300? Are you kidding? - That's okay. Let me get my checkbook.
- 三百?你开玩笑吗? - 没关系 我开支票
You're not gonna pay him. He didn't do anything.
你不能付他钱 他什么都没做
Didn't do anything? I took a bus all the way from Hoboken.
没做什么?我从荷波肯大老远搭公车来
I climbed, I don't know, like, a billion stairs.
爬了十亿层阶梯
And it's not like I can take them two at a time.
而且还不能一次爬两层
I don't care. We're not paying you $300 for this.
谁管你 反正我们不会付三百块
It's not my fault if you're too uptight to appreciate...
若你太拘谨 不懂欣赏男性胴体之美
...the male form in all its glory.
也不是我的错
Okay, I'm uptight. That's why I don't wanna watch a middle-aged guy...
好 我是拘谨没错 所以才不看中年老头…
...dance around in what I can only assume is a child's Halloween costume.
穿小孩万圣节服装乱扭
I may have borrowed this from my nephew...
这件衣服是向我侄子借的没错
...but let me assure you, what's underneath is all man.
但我拍胸脯保证 衣服下是正港猛男
I'm sorry, did you say "all man" or "old man"?
抱歉 你是说"正港猛男" 还是"老人"?
Whoa!
You're mean.
你真刻薄
- Uh, look, uh, officer, um... Sir? - Damn it.
- 长官…先生? - 该死
Listen.
听着
Big surprise. The hunk of beef has feelings.
很惊讶吧 原来肌肉猛男也会伤心
Applause.
请鼓掌
Okay, Henrietta, you picked "Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill."
哈蕊塔 你选了"哥俩好上山庄"
Oh. My friend Rachel has a kid. I totally know nursery rhymes.
我朋友瑞秋有小孩 我最会唱童谣了
Joey, describe these things associated with the United States Congress.
乔伊 请描述以下 和美国国会相关的语汇
Give me 20 seconds on the clock, please.
请计时二十秒
Ready? Go.
准备?开始
(立法院)
Uh... Uh...
额 额
Pass.
放弃
(圆顶大厅)
Pass
放弃
(阻挠手段)
Pass
放弃
- Uh, the thing hanging in your throat. - Uvula.
- 挂在你喉咙里的东西 - 悬雍垂(补遗)
Oh, then pass.
那我放弃
(合议庭)
Okay. Henrietta, you didn't get all the points you needed...
好 哈蕊塔 你的分数不够高
...so that means, Gene, you are going to the Winner's Circle to try for $10,000.
这表示金恩能进入决胜局 挑战一万美金
And you're gonna be going there with Joey Tribbiani.
你将和乔伊崔比亚尼配对
You made out with Missy Goldberg?
你和蜜西古柏亲热?
How could you do that after you promised me?
我俩订了盟约 你怎么能失信?
Excuse me.
失陪
That didn't make us sound gay at all.
那番话 让我俩一点都不像同性恋
- You broke the pact. - Ross, that was 16 years ago.
- 你背弃了盟约 - 罗斯 那是十六年前了
That doesn't matter. We're talking about the foundation of our friendship.
无所谓 事关我俩友谊的基础
I believe the foundation of our friendship was unfortunate hair.
我认为我俩的友谊基础 是超级丑的发型
If we're really gonna do this, it's not like you never broke one of the pacts.
若你要翻旧帐 你也没信守所有盟约
- I didn't. - Oh, really?
- 我很守信 - 真的?
- No. - Oh, really?
- 没错 - 真的?
- No! - Adrienne Turner!
- 没错 - 雅卓安透纳
Yes?
什么事?
Hey, Adrienne.
嗨 雅卓安
Hey.
I never did anything with Adrienne Turner.
我和雅卓安之间是清白的
Oh, please. And you knew how much I liked her.
少来了 你知道我多喜欢她
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在胡说什么
Really? Remember that party freshman year?
真的?记得大一那场派对吗?
A week before Christmas vacation?
圣诞假期前一个礼拜?
I do.
我可记得
You had some visitors.
有朋友来找你
I can't believe we're at a real college party.
真不敢相信我们来到 货真价实的大学派对
I have to pee so bad.
我好想尿尿
This is so awesome.
一切都太美好了
College guys are so cute.
大学男生都好帅
- Hey, you've got a boyfriend. - I know.
- 喂 你有男朋友了 - 我知道
But if a guy who looks like Corey Haim wants to kiss me, I am so gonna let him.
但若有长得像金城武的人来亲我 我绝不抵抗
Hey, look, there's Chandler.
看 钱德在那里
That stupid friend of Ross' who said I was fat.
罗斯那白痴朋友说我胖
- I've already lost four pounds. - You can so totally tell.
- 我已经减了四磅 - 完全看得出来
I know!
我知道
Well, let's see, maybe he knows where Ross is.
我们去问他 也许他知道罗斯在哪
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 你好吗?
- Aren't you? - Yeah, Rachel.
- 你不是… - 对 瑞秋
And this is Ross' sister, Monica. We met at Thanksgiving.
这是罗斯的妹妹摩妮卡 我们在感恩节见过
Right. So how you doing?
对了 你好吗?
Bitchen.
超好的
- Hi, Monica. - Hi, Chandler.
- 摩妮卡 - 钱德 嗨嗨
It's really nice to see you. Not!
很高兴见到你 才怪
Okay.
好吧
I'll see if I can find Ross.
我去找罗斯
Oh, my God, Rach. Beanbag chairs.
天啊 瑞秋 懒骨头椅子
Oh.
Do not let me sit in one of those. We'll be here for days.
别让我坐进去 否则我会被困好几天
Listen, Adrienne, you can't tell Chandler about this.
听着 雅卓安 你不能告诉钱德
Oh, believe me, Ross, I won't be telling anybody about this.
相信我 罗斯 我不会和任何人说
Cool.
I didn't know you knew about that.
我没想到你知情
Well, I did. And it hurt.
我一清二楚 这很伤我的心
That's when I wrote the song "Betrayal in the Common Room."
因此我写了《休息室里的背叛》
Man, I'm sorry.
我真抱歉
Look, that was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的往事了
So, I made out with Adrienne, and you made out with Missy.
我和雅卓安亲热 你也和蜜西亲热
Well, I guess we're even.
我想我们扯平了
Mm-hm.
We are even, right?
我们扯平了 对吗?
One more thing. I was so pissed at you that night, I wanted to get back at you.
还有一件事 那晚我非常生你的气 很想要报仇
So I thought, "Who does Ross like more than anybody?"
所以我想"罗斯最喜欢谁?"
What did you do to my mom?
你把我妈怎么了?
Not her.
我不是说她
I am so drunk.
我喝得好醉
That's weird. I've had the same number of beers as you and I don't feel anything.
真奇怪 我也喝很多却没感觉
So you girls having fun?
你们还玩得愉快吗?
For your information, ass-munch...
我告诉你 大色胚
...I've lost four pounds. Maybe even five with all the dancing.
我减了四磅 也许跳舞后会再瘦一磅
- Somebody order a pizza? - Oh, that's me!
- 有人点披萨吗? - 是我的
I am so not gonna do good on my SATs tomorrow.
明天的基本学测考试我铁定搞砸
Well, maybe you could go to school here next year and we could totally hang out.
你也许明年能来这里读书 我俩能多聚聚
Oh, yeah. There's a plan.
好啊 这计划不错
Why don't I just start taking my smart pills now?
我何不现在就吃聪明药丸
Well, maybe you could get in on a beauty scholarship.
也许你能赢得选美奖学金
What a line.
你嘴真甜
Oh, my God.
喔 我的天
- So where are you applying to? - Um, well...
- 你在申请哪所学校? - 这个嘛…
...I think it's kind of really important that I go somewhere where there's sun.
有阳光的地方对我很重要
So I'm sort of... Hey!
所以我…喂
I'm in college and I'm in a band.
我是大学生 还玩乐团
Yeah, okay.
也对 那好吧
What's the matter? You never saw a 50-year-old stripper cry before?
怎样?没看过五十岁的脱衣舞男哭吗?
You know, it's fine. We'll pay you.
不要紧 我们付钱就是了
No, no, you're right. Who am I kidding?
不 你说得没错 我想骗谁?
I should have hung up that breakaway jockstrap years ago.
我早该把那开口护档丢了
What am I gonna do? I mean...
我该怎么办?我是说…
...this has been my life for 32 years.
我当舞男已经三十二年了
Taking my clothes off in front of people is all I know.
我只会在人前脱衣
No, there's gotta be something else that you can do.
不 你一定有其他专长
I mean, what skills do you have?
你有什么技能?
I don't know.
我不知道
I can make my pecs dance.
我能让我的胸肌跳舞
I can pick up a dollar bill with my butt cheeks.
我能用屁股肉把钞票夹起来
I can go to that special place inside me where I feel no shame.
我能自在而不羞耻的跳舞
So maybe something in an office.
也许你能试着到办公室上班
Or you could... You could teach stripping.
或者你可以教人跳脱衣舞
You know, share your gift. Pass the torch.
分享你的天赋 把薪火传下去
You know, actually, that's not a bad idea.
这点子还真不赖
I could do it out of my apartment. I don't think my mom would mind.
我能在我的公寓授课 我想我妈应该不会介意
There you go. Okay. You think you're gonna be okay?
这就对了 好 你会没事吧?
- Yeah. Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
- 对 - 那就好
This is so weird.
真是世事难料
You never know when it's gonna be your last dance.
我没料到这竟是最后一支舞
And I didn't even get a chance to finish it.
而且我还没机会跳完
Finish it.
把它跳完
- What? - Your last dance. Do it for us.
- 什么? - 最后一支舞 快跳给我们看
- Really? - Really?
- 真的? - 真的?
Yeah. Yeah, he deserves to do the thing he loves one last time.
对…应该给他最后一次机会 去做他喜欢的事
Okay. All right. Get ready, ladies.
好 准备好 小姐们
Okay.
Oh, this is so hot!
好火辣啊
Oh, no, no, no, don't stop.
不 别停
- Have to. - Oh.
- 我非得停不可 - 哦
Welcome to the Winner's Circle. Joey, Gene, you guys ready?
欢迎来到决胜局 乔伊 金恩 准备好了吗?
- Yeah. - Sure.
- 对 - 当然
Okay. Uh, give me 60 seconds on the clock, please.
好 请计时六十秒
Ready? Go.
准备?开始(再六题就胜利)
Oak. Maple. Elm. Birch.
橡树 枫树 榆树 桦树(树的种类)
Uh, I don't know. Types of trees?
不知道 树的种类?
(西班牙字)
Oh, I'm so sorry, I don't know any Spanish words.
抱歉 我不认识西班牙字
(会燃烧的东西)
A match. A candle.
火柴 蜡烛
Things that go "tss" when you put them out.
把他们熄灭后就没火了
- A torch. A bonfire. - Uh, I...
- 火把 营火 - 额
- Uh, your pee. - Things that burn.
- 你的尿 - 会燃烧的东西
(狗可能说的话)
"I'd like to go for a walk." Uh, "scratch my belly."
"我要散步""搔我的肚子"
Dude. Dude, I think you're losing it.
老兄 你好像抓狂了
Uh, "I have fur." Uh, "I like to bark."
"我有毛""我喜欢吠叫"
Oh, oh, oh! What a dog says.
狗说的话
- Uh, pepperoni. - Pizza toppings! Next!
- 美式腊肠 - 披萨馅料 下一题
(披萨馅料)
(超级名模)
Cindy Crawford. Uh, Christie Brinkley. Heidi Klum. Claudia Schiffer.
辛蒂克劳馥 克丝蒂宾克利 海蒂克隆 克劳蒂亚雪佛
Christy Turlington. Uh, Kate Moss.
克丝蒂特灵顿 凯特摩斯
Girls Chandler could never get?
钱德永远把不到的妞?
- Supermodels. - Where?
- 超级名模 - 在哪里?
Hey. Where's Rachel?
嘿 瑞秋呢?
She and Phoebe took the stripper to the hospital.
她和菲比带脱衣舞男去医院了
Did you know Chandler kissed Rachel?
你知道钱德亲过瑞秋吗?
What? When was this?
什么?什么时候?
1987. The weekend you guys visited me at school.
1987年 你们到学校找我那个周末
- Oh, my God. That's wild. - But it was, like, a million years ago.
- 天啊 真是狂野 - 好像是几百万年前的事了
- It doesn't matter. - It matters to me.
- 不重要了 - 但我在乎
- Why? - Because the night you kissed Rachel...
- 为什么? - 因为你亲瑞秋那晚
...was the night I kissed Rachel for the very first time.
也是我和瑞秋初吻的那晚
- You kissed her that night too? - Two guys in one night?
- 你那晚也亲她? - 一个晚上两个人亲?
Wow, I thought she became a slut after she got her nose fixed. Wow.
我以为她去隆鼻后才变荡妇
- Seriously, where did this happen? - Okay...
- 说真的 你在哪亲她? - 好…
...after you told me she was passed out in our room...
你说她在我们房间醉倒后
...I went in there to make sure she was all right.
我就进去确定她没事
She was lying on my bed, all buried in people's coats.
她躺在我床上 身上盖很多件外套
I went to kiss her on the forehead...
我就去她额头上亲一下
...but it was so dark, I accidentally got her lips.
但是房间很黑 我不小心亲到嘴
I started to pull away, but then I felt her start to kiss me back.
我想把嘴唇移开 但她似乎回吻我
It was only for a second, but it was amazing.
只有一秒钟 但却甜蜜无比
And now I find out that you kissed her first.
但现在我发现你先亲了她
- Wait, what bed did you say she was on? - Mine.
- 等等 你说她睡谁床上? - 我床上
- I'm sure I put her on my bed. - No, she was definitely on my bed.
- 我确定把她抱到我床上 - 不 她躺在我床上
Why would I kiss a girl and then put her on your bed?
我干嘛亲完一个女生后 把她抱到你床上?
Well, then who was on my bed?
那躺在我床上的是谁?
Oh! Oh! Oh!
哦 哦 哦
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Yes!
没错
- You were under the pile of coats? - I was the pile of coats!
- 你在那一堆外套下? - 我就是那堆外套
Oh, my God!
天啊
You were my midnight mystery kisser?!
你是我那午夜神秘之唇?
You were my first kiss with Rachel?!
你是我和瑞秋的初吻?
You were my first kiss ever?!
你夺走我的初吻?
What did I marry into?!
我到底娶了谁?
Aw, crap!
惨了
Burn, baby, burn