Previously on Friends:
- Erica, are you okay? - Yeah, you know, maybe I ate too much.
- 艾瑞卡 你还好吧？ - 还好 或许我吃太多了
I keep getting these stomachaches. They come and go, like, every few minutes.
- Oh, my God. - Relax, we'll just get her some antacids.
- 天啊 - 别担心 给她点胃药就好了
She doesn't have a stomachache! She's in labor!
If you think that I didn't say goodbye...
...because you don't mean as much to me as everybody else, you're wrong.
It's because you mean more to me.
- Rash! - What?
- 瑞秋 - 干嘛？
- Hey. - Ha, ha.
- 嘿… - 哈哈
Shh. Go back to sleep. I have to go home.
Oh, God. This was amazing.
喔 天啊 真是太奇妙了
You've learned some new moves.
Yeah, well, uh, this guy at work gave me Sex for Dummies as a joke.
- Ah. - Who's laughing now?
- 啊 - 现在笑的人是谁呢？
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
Next time, can I say "breathe"?
No. Last time, you said it like Dracula, and it scared her.
不行 上次你说"吸血鬼" 把她吓坏了
Can I get you anything? Want more ice chips?
- No, I'm okay. - All right. I'll be right back.
- 不用了 - 好 我 马上回来
- Where you going? - To use the bathroom.
- 你去哪？ - 去上厕所
- You can't leave me alone with her. - What?
- 你不能留我和她在一起 - 什么？
This is exactly the kind of social situation...
...that I am not comfortable with.
What kind of social situation are you comfortable with?
It's just that we've never spent any time, you know, alone together.
You'll be fine. You won't, but I'll be back in two minutes.
安啦 没事…才怪 我两分钟后就回来
So, uh, any plans for the summer?
I don't know. Maybe church camp.
May not want to mention this.
So you ever wonder which is worse?
You know, going through labor or getting kicked in the nuts?
- What? - Oh, it's just interesting.
- 什么？ - 喔 这很有意思…
You know, because no one will ever know because no one can experience both.
One of life's great unanswerable questions.
Maybe there's something even more painful than those things.
- Come in. - Morning.
- 进来 - 早安
- Hey. - What's that?
- 嘿 - 那是什么？
Oh, it's my housewarming present for Monica and Chandler.
- That's a baby chick and duck. - Uh-huh.
- 鸡宝宝和鸭宝宝 - 额
And I named them Chick Jr. and Duck Jr.
- I did not see that coming. - Uh-huh. Yeah.
- 真是没料到 - 额 耶
They'll love it at that new house. It has that big backyard.
And when they're old, they can go to that farm...
...that Chandler took the other chick and duck to.
- It's a shame people can't visit there. - That is the rule though.
- 真可惜那里不开放参观 - 规定如此
- Guess what. You're almost an uncle. - What?
- 猜怎么着 你快要当舅舅了 - 什么？
Erica went into labor. Monica and Chandler are at the hospital right now.
- Oh, my God! - I have a feeling it's gonna be a girl.
- 喔 我的天啊 - 我有预感会是个女孩
Phoebe, you were sure Ben was gonna be a girl.
菲比 你之前就预测过 我儿子会是个女孩
Have you seen him throw a ball'?
- Is Rachel here? - Uh, I think she's still asleep.
- 瑞秋在吗？ - 她还在睡觉
Hey, hey, hey. How did it go with you guys last night?
She seemed pretty pissed at you.
We, uh... You know, we worked things out.
What's that smile? Did something happen with you two?
Hey, I'm not one to kiss and tell.
Uh, but I'm also not one to have sex and shut up. We totally did it.
Oh, my God. You and Rachel?
喔 天啊 你和瑞秋？
- I know, it's pretty great. - So, what does that mean?
- 是啊 棒得很 - 这样是什么意思？
- Are you guys getting back together? - Oh, I don't know.
- 你们复合了？ - 这说不好
- We didn't really get to talk. - But do you want to get back together?
- 我们没怎么讲到话 - 但你会想要复合吗？
It was incredible. I mean, it just felt so right.
When I was holding her, I mean, I never wanted to let her go.
Know what? Yeah, I do. I want to be together.
So is she still going to Paris?
Wow, I hadn't thought of that. I hope not.
哇 我倒没想到这点 希望不要
This is, like, the best day ever. Ever. You guys might get back together.
Monica and Chandler get their baby. There are chicks and ducks...
...in the world again.
Oh. I feel like I'm in a musical.
When the sun comes up Bright and beamin'
- Morning. - Guess you'll never know how it ends.
- 早安 - 你一定猜不到结局
- Hi. How'd you sleep? - Good. You?
- 嗨 你睡得如何？ - 不错 你呢？
- Good. - I'll bet you did.
- 很好 - 我想也是
Uh, would you guys mind giving us a minute?
Sure. Yeah. Just keep an eye on the chick and duck.
Chick and the duck'? Didn't they die...?
Dive. Yeah, they dove. Headfirst into fun on the farm.
"湿了" 对 他们玩水 在农场玩得很开心
- Morning. - You too.
- 早安 - 你也早安
- Last night was just wonderful. - Oh, it really was.
- 昨晚真的很棒 - 喔 是啊
I woke up today with the biggest smile on my face.
I know, me too. It was...
我知道 我也是 那真的…
You know, it was like one of those things you think is never gonna happen.
And then it does, and it's everything you want it to be.
I know. It was just...
It's just the perfect way to say goodbye.
- Just a little bit more, honey. - Oh, man, this hurts!
- 再一下就好了 亲爱的 - 喔 天啊 好痛喔
- Is it really that bad? - Uh-huh.
- 真有那么痛啊？ - 额
I think it's time to kick you in the nuts and see which is worse.
The baby's head is crowning.
Oh, my God! That is the most beautiful top of a head I have ever seen.
喔 天啊 那是我看过最美丽的头顶
- Chandler, you have to see this. - I'm okay.
- 钱德 你过来看 - 没关系 不用
You don't want to miss this. This is the birth of your child.
- It's the miracle of life. - All right.
- 这是生命的奇迹 - 好吧
Wow, that is one disgusting miracle.
Start pushing. Here we go.
Here come the shoulders.
- Is he okay? - He's just fine.
- 他还好吧？ - 很好
A beautiful little baby. And some other stuff I'm gonna pretend I don't see.
- Would you like to cut the umbilical cord? - Okay.
- 你要剪脐带吗？ - 好的
Well, that's spongy.
I'll love you so much that no woman is ever gonna be good enough for you.
- We are so lucky. - I know.
- 我们好幸运喔 - 是啊
I mean, I know that's not possible, but he does.
- We'll just get him cleaned up a bit. - Okay.
- 我们要把他清干净 - 好的
Oh, my God, he's beautiful.
喔 天啊 他好漂亮喔
- Thank you so much. - I'm really happy for you guys.
- 真是太感谢你了 - 我很为你们感到高兴
- How do you feel? - I'm tired.
- 你感觉如何？ - 我好累
You don't have that much time to relax. The other one will be along in a minute.
I'm sorry, who should be along in a what, now?
The next baby should be along in a minute.
We only ordered one.
- You know it's twins, right? - Oh, yeah.
- 你们知道是对双胞胎吧？ - 喔 是啊…
These are the faces of two people in the know.
I can't believe you didn't know its twins. This has never happened before.
Well, gosh. That makes me feel so special and good.
哇塞 这可让我觉得好特别 感觉真棒
Did you know it was twins?
Yeah, it's here in the paperwork we got from the clinic.
知道啊 诊所送来的单子 写得很清楚
- Did anybody tell you? - I don't think so.
- 没有人告诉过你吗？ - 好像没有
Although, they did mention something about two heartbeats...
...but I thought that was just mine and the baby's.
They said, "Both heartbeats are strong."
And I thought, "Well, that's good, because I'm having a baby."
我便想 "那很好 因为我怀了个宝宝"
- This is unbelievable. - Twins actually run in my family.
- 太不可思议了 - 我的家族有很多对双胞胎
Can I see you for a second?
- What do we do? - What do you mean, "What do we do?"
- 我们怎么办？ - 什么意思"我们怎么办？"
- Chandler, you're panicking. - Uh-huh! Join me, won't you?
- 钱德 你慌了 - 那你和我一起慌 不行吗？
What do you say we keep one and then just have an option on the other one?
咱们留下一个 另外一个让人领养 如何？
- We can't split them up. - Why not?
- 我们不能将他们分开 - 为什么不？
We could give each of them half a medallion.
And then years later, they'll find each other...
...and be reunited. I mean, that's a great day for everybody.
Okay. What if the person who adopts the other one is horrible?
What if they're not? What if it's adopted by a king?
Yeah. Because I hear the king is looking to adopt.
Monica, we are not ready to have two babies.
摩妮卡 我们根本没准备好 要养两个孩子
That doesn't matter. We have waited so long for this.
I don't care if it's two babies. I don't care if it's three babies.
I don't care if the entire cast of Eight Is Enough comes out of there.
We are taking them home because they are our children.
It looks like we're about ready over here. Come on, Erica.
差不多要开始了 来吧 艾瑞卡
Start pushing again now.
- Here she comes. - She? It's a girl?
- 她来了 - 她？是个女孩？
Well, now we have one of each.
And then she said it was the perfect way to say goodbye.
- Nothing. What do you say to that? - Ross, you've got to tell her how you feel.
- 什么也没说 要怎么说呢？ - 你得告诉她你的感受啊
- No way. - Well, you can't just give up.
- 不行 - 你不能就这样放弃啊
Is that what a dinosaur would do?
- What? - I'm just trying to speak your language.
- 什么？ - 我只是想借用你的术语说明
Ross, Rachel doesn't know that you even wanna get back together.
If she did, she might feel differently. She might not even go.
如果她知道的话 她或许会改变想法 她或许不会离开
- You really think so? - I'm telling you!
- 你真这么想？ - 真的啦
Oh, okay, this is the part of the musical where there'd be a good, convincing song.
Don't take no for an answer
Don't let love fly away
- Hi. - Can't a girl finish a song around here?
- 嗨 - 难道我不能好好把一首歌唱完？
- Hey. - Hi. So I dropped Emma off at my mom's.
- 嘿 - 嗨 我刚把艾玛送到我妈那儿
- Okay. - You're not taking her tonight?
- 好的 - 你今晚不带她去？
No, we decided that I'd go ahead and set up first...
...then my mom would bring Emma to Paris on Sunday.
Wow. Eight-hour flight with a baby. Good luck, Mom.
Are you kidding? Eight hours with my mom talking about Atkins. Good luck, Emma.
All right. You know what? You're right. I should at least tell her how I feel.
好吧 你们说得没错 我至少应该告诉她我的感受
- Ross. Wait, wait. - What? What?
- 罗斯 等一下 等等 - 什么？什么？
Could you get me a muffin?
- Rachel? - Yeah?
- 瑞秋？ - 怎样？
I know you're leaving tonight, but I just have to tell you.
Now, I don't know if that changes your plans at all.
But I thought you should know.
I love you too. Probably not in the same way.
But I do. And when I'm in a café having coffee...
...or I see a man with hair brighter than the sun...
...I'll think of you.
- Bye, you guys. - Bye.
- 再见 各位 - 再见
- Hey, you know what might help? - I'm not getting you a muffin!
- 你知道该怎么做吗？ - 我才不帮你买马芬松糕
Do you think they recognize each other from in there?
Maybe. Unless they're like people who've lived in apartments...
...next to each other for years, then one day they're pushed through a vagina...
We're going to take Erica to Recovery now.
There's something that we wanted to tell you.
We decided to name the girl baby Erica.
Oh, my God, that's just like my name!
喔 天啊 跟我的名字一样耶
Son of a gun, it is.
Anyway, I'm gonna go get some rest.
I'm really glad I picked you guys. You're gonna make great parents.
- Okay, well, bye. - Bye.
- 好吧 再会了 - 再见
- We'll call you. - Okay.
- 我们再打电话给你 - 好的
Have fun at church camp.
- Look at these little bunnies. - I know.
- 看看这两个小家伙 - 是啊
You ready to trade?
- We could trade later. - Yeah, I'm good.
- 晚点再换好了 - 好 我现在还好
- Hey, what are you working on? - A "welcome home" sign for the baby.
- 嘿 你在忙什么？ - 做欢迎宝宝的标语
How sweet! Oh, is that the baby?
No, I sat in the paint.
- Hey. - So did you talk to Rachel?
- 嘿 - 你和瑞秋谈了吗？
- No. And I'm not going to. - What?
- 没有 我不打算讲 - 什么？
- Why not? - She's just gonna shoot me down.
- 为什么不？ - 她一定会泼我冷水
You saw what happened with Gunther. That did not look like fun.
How can you compare yourself to Gunther?
I mean, sure, he's sexy in a more obvious way.
You have a relationship with her. You slept together last night.
Yeah, and she still wants to go. It's pretty clear where she is.
是啊 而她还是要走 她的立场再清楚不过了
Yeah, I know what you mean. I mean, sometimes...
- Uh, Joe. - Damn it!
- 乔伊 - 讨厌
If I were gonna tell her, I don't have to do it now.
Okay? I'll be seeing her again. We've got time.
No, you don't. She's going to Paris! She is going to meet somebody.
不 你没时间了 她就要去巴黎 去认识别人了
Do you know how many hot guys there are in Paris? It's a city of Gunthers.
- What do you have there? - Oh, I made a little something.
- 你手上拿了什么？ - 喔 我做了一点东西
If I had more time to work on it, it'd be better, but...
如果我时间更充裕的话 可能会更好 但是…
- Oh, my God, you did that yourself? - Honey, that's gorgeous.
- 天啊 你自己做的吗？ - 亲爱的 棒极了
You know, the baby can't read, Mike.
你知道 宝宝不识字的 麦克
Hi. The car service just got here. I can't believe they're not home yet!
I have to catch my stupid plane. I want to see the baby.
Monica just called from the cab. She said they should be here any minute.
- Apparently, there's some big surprise. - Yeah, did she sound happy about it?
- 好像会有个大惊喜 - 她口气有没有很高兴？
Because my friend Ethel's baby was born with a teeny-tiny beard.
- Welcome home. - Oh, my God.
- 欢迎回家 - 喔 天啊
- Oh, my gosh. - Hey.
- 喔 我的天 - 嘿
Hey, so, what is the big surprise?
- Oh, my God! - How did this...?
- 喔 我的天啊 - 这怎么可能…？
Okay, awkward question. The hospital knows you took two, right?
- Yes. It's twins. - Oh, my... They are so cute.
- 知道 是双胞胎 - 喔 天…他们好可爱喔
- Now, what kinds are they? - This is a boy. And that's a girl.
- 他们是男生还是女生？ - 这个是男孩 那个是女孩
Her name is Erica.
Hey, that pregnant girl's name was Erica.
Yeah. It's a shame you two didn't get to spend more time together.
Yeah, and we named the boy Jack, after Dad.
是啊 我们帮男孩取名为杰克 跟爸爸一样
- He's gonna be so happy. - Jack Bing. I love that.
- 他一定会很高兴的 - 杰克宾…我喜欢
It sounds like a '40s newspaper guy. You know, "Jack Bing, Morning Gazette.
听起来像四十年代的新闻播报员 "杰克宾 晨间特报…
I'm gonna blow this story wide open."
- So beautiful. - I want one.
- 好漂亮喔 - 我也想要- 个
Oh, yeah? Well, tell me which one. I'll try to slip it in my coat.
Seriously. I mean, you want to make one of those?
- One? How about a whole bunch? - Really?
- 一个？- 大堆如何？ - 真的？
Yeah. We can teach them to sing, and we could be like the von Trapp family.
是啊 我们可以教他们唱歌 组成像《真善美》里的家庭乐团
Only without the Nazis. Although that sounds kind of dull.
I can't believe this. If I don't leave now, I'm gonna miss my plane.
真是的 我再不走的话 我就要错过班机了
- I'm so glad you got to see the babies. - Me too.
- 我真高兴你能看到宝宝们 - 我也是
I'm just sorry I'm not gonna be around to watch you two attempt to handle this.
真是遗憾 我不能留在这儿 看你们俩手忙脚乱应付他们
All right. Oh, I can't say goodbye to you guys again.
- I love you all so much. - Love you.
- 我爱你们全部 - 爱你
- We love you. - Call us when you get there.
- 我们爱你 - 到了打电话给我们
I will. Ross, come here.
我会的 罗斯 过来…
I just want you to know...
...I'll never forget it.
All right. Now I really have to go.
They're gonna really hate me over there.
So you just let her go?
- Hey, maybe that's for the best. - Yeah?
- 嘿 或许这样最好吧 - 是吗？
Yeah. You know, you just... Look, you gotta...
是啊 你知道…你就… 听着 你必须…
You gotta think about last night the way she does.
Okay? You know, maybe...
Maybe sleeping together was the perfect way to say goodbye.
- But now she'll never know how he feels. - Maybe that's okay, you know?
- 现在她永远也不晓得他的感受 - 或许那没关系 你知道吗？
Maybe it is better this way.
I mean, now... Now you can move on.
我是说 现在… 现在你便能继续过你的日子
I mean, you've been trying to for so long.
Maybe now that you're on different continents...
- Right? - Yeah.
- 对吧？ - 耶
Maybe now you can actually do it, you know.
You can finally get over her.
- I don't want to get over her. - What?
- 我不想忘了她 - 什么？
- I don't. I want to be with her. - Really?
- 我不想 我想和她在一起 - 真的？
- Yeah. I'm going to go after her. - Yeah, you are!
- 是的 我要去追她 - 是的 你必须
Wait! Wait! Get your coat! Get your coat!
等等 等等 你的外套啊 你的外套
- My coat. - This is so cool!
- 我的外套 - 太酷了
I have no idea what's going on, but I am excited!
- What do you think she's gonna say? - I don't know.
- 罗斯 你想她会怎么说？ - 不晓得
But even if she shoots me down, at least I won't spend my life wondering...
...what would have happened. Where is my coat?
You didn't bring one! My cab's downstairs. I'll drive you to the airport.
你没带外套啦 我的车在楼下 我载你去机场
- Wish me luck. - Hurry!
- 祝我好运 - 快点啦
- There's no seat belts! - That's okay. If we hit anything...
- 怎么没有安全带？ - 没关系 万一撞到东西的话…
...the engine will explode, so it's better if you're thrown from the car.
- All right, all right. Let's do this. - Okay!
- 好了 好了 出发吧 - 好的
- Hey! - 80th and East End.
- 嘿 - 到80街和东瑞卫路口
- No. I don't take passengers. - The law makes you accept any fare.
- 不 我不载客 - 法律规定你不能拒载短程
You don't understand. This cab isn't real.
What's your medallion number?
My medallion number is, get out of the cab!
- What? - Get out of the cab!
- 什么？ - 滚下车去
Oh, hey, can I give you guys your housewarming gift now?
喔 嘿 我可以给你们 我准备的乔迁之礼吗？
- Now, that you can do. - All right.
- 当然可以 - 好吧…
Chick Jr.? Duck Jr.?
Don't hide from Mama!
You can open your eyes now.
- Are we off the bridge? - Yes!
- 我们过桥了吗？ - 过了啦
- Is the old woman on the bicycle still alive? - Yeah, she jumped right back up.
- 那个骑脚踏车的女人还活着吗？ - 是的 她很快又跳上车了
- Oh, my God. Phoebe, slow down! - Do you want to get to Rachel in time?
- 喔 老天 菲比 慢一点 - 你到底想不想及时拦住瑞秋？
Yes, but I don't want to die in your cab.
想啊 但我可不想死在 你的计程车里
You should have thought of that before you got in!
- Tollbooth. - What?
- 收费站 - 什么？
Four bucks. There are quarters in the glove compartment.
Damn, that window's clean.
Quack, quack. Tweet, tweet. Quack, quack.
呱 呱 啼 啼 呱 呱
Tweet, tweet. Quack, quack.
啼 啼 呱 呱
Tweet, tweet. Quack, quack. Tweet, tweet. Quack, tweet, quack.
啼 啼 呱 呱…
We were wondering what was taking so long...
...but now we understand. You were doing this.
Okay. I wanted to surprise you, but...
好吧 我想要给你们一个惊喜 可是…
For your housewarming gift, I got you a baby chick and a baby duck.
Really? You got us a chick and a duck?
Oh, great. Just what you want for a new house with infants. Bird feces!
棒极了 正合有新生儿的新房子… 鸡鸭屎
But they must've jumped off the table. Now they're gone!
Don't worry, we'll find them.
- I'm gonna go check on the twins. - All right.
- 我要去看看双胞胎 - 好吧
Oh, God! What did I just step on?
喔 天啊 我踩到了什么东西？
- It's okay. It's just an egg roll. - Oh.
- 没关系 只是春卷而已 - 哦
You stepped on my egg roll?
I'm sorry. I didn't know to look for Chinese food on the floor.
对不起 我不晓得走路 还要看地上有没有中国菜
Just put it on a plate and leave.
- Okay. Let's find these birds. - All right.
- 我们来找鸡甲鸟吧 - 好吧
Wait, wait. You hear that?
等等 等等 你听到了吗？
- They're in the table! - Well, that can't be good.
- 他们在桌子里 - 那可大不妙
- We gotta get them out of there! - How?
- 我们得把他们弄出来 - 怎么弄？
Maybe we can lure them out. You know any birdcalls?
Oh, tons. I'm quite the Woodsman.
Well, maybe we can just tip the table a little.
Joey, wait! The ball!
乔伊 等一下 球啊
So, what do we do?
Maybe we can open this up somehow.
No. It's all glued together.
Does that mean we have to bust it open?
- I don't know. Maybe. - Oh, my God.
- 不晓得 大概吧 - 喔 天啊
I know. it's... It's the foosball table.
我知道 这… 这是手足球桌…
All right, you know what? We don't have a choice.
It's like I would have said in that sci-fi movie if I'd have gotten the part.
Those are our men in there, and we have to get them out...
...even if I have to sacrifice the most important thing in my life...
...my time machine.
- Did that movie ever get made? - It did not.
- 那部电影拍成了吗？ - 没拍成
Jack Weinberg, white courtesy phone. Jack Weinberg.
杰克温伯 请接白色专线电话 杰克温伯
- Ross, where are you going? - Uh, to talk to Rachel.
- 罗斯 你要去哪？ - 去找瑞秋啊
Isn't that why we took a ride in the death cab?
You're walking up to her at the gate?
Have you never chased anyone through the airport before?
Not since my cop show got canceled.
You have to get a ticket to get past security.
- What? We're never gonna make it. - Not with that attitude. Now, haul ass!
- 什么？那样永远也追不上 - 那种态度怎么追得上 快点啦
Okay, if you could all walk slower, that'd be great.
- Madame, your passport, please. - Oh, my God.
- 小姐 请出示你的护照 - 喔 天啊
I was afraid I wouldn't remember any of my high school French.
But I understood every word you just said.
- Your boarding pass, please. - Oh, sure.
- 请出示你的登机证 - 喔 好的
Shoot, I had it. Oh, I can't believe this.
糟糕 我明明有的 我真不敢相信
- Madame, if you don't have your... - I have it, I have it!
- 小姐 如果你没有你的… - 我有啦 我有啦
Okay, I can't find it, but I remember that I was in seat 32C...
好吧 我找不到 可是我记得我的座位是3 ZC…
...because that's my bra size.
You must have your boarding pass...
You know what? If I was in 36D, we would not be having this problem.
- Hi. I need a ticket. - Just one?
- 嗨 我要买一张票 - 只买一张？
I drive you here, and I don't get to see how it works out?
- Fine. Two tickets. I need two tickets. - We're on our honeymoon.
- 好吧 两张票 我要买两张票 - 我们要去度蜜月
- And the destination? - I don't care. Whatever's the cheapest.
- 目的地是？ - 随便 哪里最便宜就去哪
I'm so lucky I married you.
Oh, shoot. Damn it. Where is it?
喔 要命 到底在哪里？
I found it. I found it. I told you I would find it.
找到了 找到了 我就说我找得到…
In your face. You're a different person.
Okay. Flight 421, Paris.
- I don't see it. Do you see it? - No. Did we miss it?
- 我没看到 你看到了吗？ - 没有 我们错过了吗？
No, no, it's impossible. It doesn't leave for another 20 minutes.
不 不可能啊 还有二十分钟才起飞啊
Maybe we have the flight number wrong.
- Hello. - Hey, it's me. Here's Ross.
- 哈罗 - 嘿 是我 罗斯要跟你说…
Hey. Hey, listen...
You wouldn't believe the cute noises the twins are making. Wait, listen.
双胞胎发出的声音好可爱喔 等一下 你听…
Monica. Monica. Monica. Monica.
摩妮卡 摩妮卡 摩妮卡
I'm sorry. They were doing it before.
- That's all right. Listen, listen. - Oh, wait, wait. Here they go again.
- 没关系 听着… - 喔 等一下 他们又来了
Monica. Monica. Monica. Monica.
摩妮卡 摩妮卡 摩妮卡
- Monica? - Isn't that cute?
- 摩妮卡？ - 是不是很可爱呢？
That is precious! Listen...
- I need Rachel's flight information. - Oh, okay.
- 我要瑞秋的班机资料 - 喔 好的…
- All right, it's flight 421. Leaves at 8:40. - I have that. It's not on the board.
- 是421号班机 8点40分起飞 - 但时刻表上面没有这一班啊
That's what it says here. Flight 421. Leaves at 8:40. Newark Airport.
- What? - Newark Airport.
- 什么？ - 纽渥克机场
- Why? Where are you? - JFK.
- 为什么？你们在哪？ - 甘乃迪机场
Don't worry, you guys! We're gonna get you out of there!
And we're also gonna buy you tiny bird hearing aids.
I need to say goodbye to the table first.
...you have given us so many great times.
And you guys, Jordan, Victor, Joel...
还有你们… 乔登 维特 乔…
All of you guys. What can I say?
You guys make us look good.
- You want to say anything? - I don't know.
- 你想说什么吗？ - 不晓得
Except that, for one last time...
Good game. Good game. Good game.
打得好 打得好 打得好
- Good game. - Yeah.
- 打得好 - 耶
Well, I can't do it either.
- Hey. Did you find them? - Yeah. They're stuck inside the table.
- 嘿 你们找到了吗？ - 找到了 困在这桌子里
And we have to bust it open, but neither of us can do it.
Oh, well, sure. It's got to be so hard.
I'll do it. Give me.
Phoebe! No, no, no!
菲比 不要 不要 不要
Wow, I've never gone this fast before.
Phoebe, forget it, okay? Newark is, like, an hour away.
菲比 算了 好吧？纽渥克还有一个小时车程
There's no way we'll make it in time.
- She's got her cell. You could call her. - I am not doing this over the phone.
- 她有带手机 你可以打电话给她 - 我不要用电话讲
You don't have any other choice.
- Hello? - Rachel. Oh, good.
- 喂？ - 瑞秋 喔 太好了
By the way, did you just get on the plane?
- Yeah. - We would have caught her...
- 是的 - 我们原本追得到她的…
-...if we were at the right airport. - Yay.
- 如果我们跑对机场的话 - 吖
Um, Rachel, hang on.
Phoebe, is everything okay?
Actually, no. No. You have to get off the plane.
事实上 不太好 你必须下飞机
- What? Why? - I have this feeling that...
- 什么？为什么？ - 我有个感觉…
...something's wrong with it. Something is wrong with the left phalange.
Oh, honey, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the plane.
Look, I have to go. I love you, and I will call you the minute I get to Paris.
听着 我要挂了 我爱你 我一到巴黎就打给你
- What was that? - Oh, that was just my crazy friend.
- 怎么回事？ - 我一个疯疯癫癫的朋友
She told me to get off the plane because she had a "feeling" that there...
...was something wrong with the left phalange.
- Okay. Uh, that doesn't sound good. - Oh, I wouldn't worry about it.
- 那听起来挺糟糕的 - 我才不担心呢
She comes up with this stuff, and she's almost never right.
- But she is sometimes. - Well...
- 但偶尔会被她说中 - 这个嘛…
- What are you doing? - I can't take this plane now.
- 你在干什么？ - 我不要坐这架飞机了
- Excuse me, sir. Where are you going? - I have to get off this plane.
- 对不起 先生 你要去哪？ - 我要下飞机
Her friend has a feeling something's wrong with the left phalange.
Could I get some peanuts?
- What's wrong with the plane? - There's nothing wrong.
- 这架飞机有什么问题？ - 没有问题
- The left phalange. - There's no "phalange."
- 左趾骨 - 哪有什么"趾骨"
Oh, my God. This plane doesn't even have a phalange.
- I'm not flying on it. - Please sit down.
- 那我也不要坐 - 小姐 请坐下
- What's going on'? - We're getting off. There is no phalange!
- 发生什么事了？ - 我们要下飞机 这飞机没有趾骨
This is ridiculous. I...
All right. My job here is done.
That was impressive.
Yeah. You didn't even use the tools for most of it.
是呀 你大部分时间 甚至都没用到工具
Yeah, they were just slowing me down.
All right. I gotta get back to the babies. See you girls later.
好了 我要去看宝宝 回头见 你们两个娘子军
- Sorry about the table, man. - Yeah.
- 这桌子…真是遗憾啊 - 是呀
You gonna buy a new one?
I don't know how much I'm gonna want to play after you go.
- Well, at least we got these little guys out. - Yeah.
- 至少我们救出这些小家伙 - 是啊
Aw, we were worried about you.
I guess I better get used to things crapping in my hand, huh?
I'm gonna miss these little guys.
It was nice having birds around again.
Hey, you know what? Maybe we should keep them here with you.
- What? - Yeah. We got a lot going on right now.
- 什么？ - 是啊 我们现在手边这么多事
And plus, here, they'd have their own room.
I could get a goose!
You know, I think you're set with the poultry.
Thanks, man. You hear that, you guys?
谢了 老兄 你们听到了吗 小家伙？
You're gonna get to stay here. And it's good...
...you know, because, uh...
Because now you have a reason to come visit.
I think there may be another reason.
Awkward hug or lame cool-guy handshake?
Yeah, well, you know, lame cool-guy handshake.
- Ma'am, I assure you, the plane is fine. - And you fixed the phalange?
- 小姐 我跟你保证这飞机没问题 - 你们修理好趾骨了吗？
Yes. The phalange's fixed.
In fact, we've put a whole lot of extra phalanges on board, just in case.
事实上 我们还加了好多趾骨上去 以防万一
Paging Mr. Anderson. Mr. Josh Anderson.
- Where is she? - I don't see her.
- 她在哪？ - 我没看到她
- Rachel! Rachel Green! - There she is!
- 瑞秋 瑞秋葛林 - 她在那儿
- Whoa, do you have a boarding pass? - No. I just have to talk to someone.
- 喂 你有登机证吗？ - 没有 我只想和某人说话
I'm sorry. You need a boarding pass.
- No, no. But you don't... - Rachel!
- 不行啊 你不… - 瑞秋
What? Oh, my God. What are you guys doing here?
什么？喔 天啊 你们在这里做什么？
What? What, Ross? Okay, you're scaring me. What's going on?
什么事？怎么了 罗斯？你吓到我了 怎么回事？
- Okay. Thing is... - Yeah.
- 好 是这样的… - 怎样…
- Don't go. - What?
- 别走 - 什么？
Please, please stay with me. I am so in love with you. Please don't go.
求求你留在我身边 我深爱你 请你别走
- Oh, my God. - I know. I know.
- 喔 我的天啊 - 我知道 我知道
I shouldn't have waited till now to say it, but, um... That was stupid, okay? I'm sorry.
我不应该等到现在才讲 可是…那很蠢 好吧？对不起
But I'm telling you now. I love you.
- Do not get on this plane. - Miss, are you boarding the plane?
- 别上飞机 - 小姐 你要上飞机吗？
I know you love me. I know you do.
I... I have to get on the plane.
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
- 不 你不行 - 我必须去
- No, you don't. - I do. They're waiting for me, Ross.
- 不 你不行 - 我得去 他们在等我啊 罗斯
I can't do this right now, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我现在不能这么做 对不起 对不起
I really thought she'd stay.
- This is weird. - I know.
- 感觉好奇怪 - 是啊
Uh, does this mean there's nothing to eat?
I put three lasagnas in your freezer.
- Hey. - Hey. Did you guys make it in time?
- 嘿 - 嘿 你们有赶上吗？
Yeah, yeah. He talked to her, but, um, she got on the plane anyway.
有 他和她讲到话了 但她还是上了飞机
He went home. He didn't want to see anybody.
Ross. Hi, it's me.
罗斯 嗨 是我
I just got back on the plane, and I just feel awful.
That is so not how I wanted things to end with us.
It's just that I wasn't expecting to see you.
And all of a sudden you're there and saying these things.
Now I'm just sitting here and thinking...
...of all the stuff I should have said and I didn't.
I mean, I didn't even get to tell you that I love you too.
Because of course I do. I love you.
What am I doing? I love you.
I've got to see you. I've got to get off this plane.
- Okay, excuse me. - Miss, please sit down.
- 好 对不起… - 小姐 请坐下
No, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but I need to get off the plane.
不 对不起 真的很抱歉 我必须下飞机
- I need to tell someone that I love them. - I can't let you off.
- 我必须告诉某人我爱他 - 我不能让你下飞机
Let her off the plane!
You have to take your seat.
Oh, please, miss. You don't understand.
喔 求求你 小姐 你不了解啊
Try to understand!
Come on, miss, isn't there any way that you can just let me off the...?
拜托你 小姐 有没有办法可以让我下…？
Oh, my God. Did she get off the plane? Did she get off the plane?
喔 天啊 她下飞机了吗？她下飞机了吗？
I got off the plane.
You got off the plane.
I love you too, and I am never letting you go again.
Okay. Because this is where I want to be. Okay? No more messing around.
那好 因为这里是我想要的地方 再不三心两意了
- I don't want to mess this up again. - Me neither. We're done being stupid.
- 我再也不要搞砸了 - 我也是 我们的傻日子结束了
Okay. It's you and me, all right? This is it.
好 就你和我 好吧？就这样
This is it. Unless we're on a break.
Don't make jokes now.
Okay, please be careful with that. It was my grandmother's. Be careful.
请小心一点 那是我外婆的 小心点
If that falls off the truck, it wouldn't be the worst thing.
Seems smaller somehow.
Has it always been purple?
Look around, you guys. This was your first home.
And it was a happy place, filled with love and laughter.
But more important, because of rent control, it was a frigging steal.
但更重要的是 因为房租管制法 这里房租便宜得要命
Hey, do you realize that, at one time or another, we all lived in this apartment?
你们知道吗 我们几个 全都住过这间公寓呢？
Oh, yeah. That's true.
What about that summer during college that you lived with Grandma...
有 大学时 你和外婆住的那个暑假…
...and you tried to make it as a dancer?
Do you realize we almost made it 10 years without that coming up?
Oh, honey, I forgot. I promised Treeger that we'd leave our keys.
亲爱的 我忘了 我答应过崔格要留下钥匙
- So I guess this is it. - Yeah.
- 所以就这样罗 - 是啊
This is harder than I thought it would be.
Oh, it's gonna be okay.
Do you guys have to go to the new house now, or do you have some time?
- Okay. Should we get some coffee? - Sure.
- 我们去喝点咖啡好不好？ - 当然好