老友记 第十季 Friends Season 10 第5集: 瑞秋的妹妹带孩子 The One Where Rachel's Other Sister Babysits

上映日期: 2,003

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
You know, I'm thinking about letting Emma have her first cookie.
我正在考虑让艾玛吃第一片饼干
Her first cookie? She has cookies all the time.
第一片饼干?她一直都在吃饼干
I've never given her a cookie.
我从没喂她吃过饼干
- Have you? - No.
- 你有吗? - 没有
No. And for the record, I've also never given her frosting from a can.
顺便一提 我也从没 给她吃过罐子里的糖霜
Hey, Rach, the adoption agency needs letters of recommendation...
瑞秋 领养中介需要推荐函
...and we wondered if you would write one for us?
我们想知道你能不能帮我们写
Of course. I would be honored.
当然 这是我的荣幸
- Thanks. - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢你
I think there's been an oversight.
我想应该是哪里出错了
Joe, we would have asked you. We thought you wouldn't be interested.
我们也会想要问你的 只是我们觉得你应该不会有兴趣
Yeah, it's just that we don't think of you as really being so much with the words.
我们觉得你是那种不善表达的人
Clearly, we were wrong.
很明显地 我们想错了
I got a lot of nice stuff to say about you guys, okay?
我有很多你们的好话可以写
And I know how much you want to have a baby...
我知道你们多想要孩子
...and I would love to help you get one.
我很希望可以帮你们得到孩子
You know what? Then we want you to do it.
那么就让你来做吧
Thank you. All right. Let me see how I'm gonna start.
谢谢你们 好吧 我来想想该怎么开头
"Dear Baby Adoption Decider People..."
"亲爱的领养决定者诸公们"
So excited about your letter.
我们很期待你的信
- Hey. - Hey, Phoebe.
- 嘿 - 菲比
- Wow, don't you look nice. - Yes, I do.
- 你看起来真美 - 没错
Today's Mike and my one-year anniversary.
今天是麦克跟我的一周年纪念日
What's it the anniversary of?
是哪种纪念日?
Your first, uh, date, your first kiss, first time you had sex?
第一次约会 第一次接吻 你们第一次上床?
Yeah.
全对
So you must be going somewhere fancy to celebrate.
你们一定是要去豪华的地方庆祝
Uh-huh. Um, a Knicks game.
尼克队的比赛
Uh, ha, ha... Aren't you a little overdressed?
恩 哈哈 你是不是打扮的有点隆重
Hey, I've never had a one-year anniversary before...
我从没有过一周年纪念
...so no matter where we go, I'm wearing something fancy...
所以不管去哪里 我都要穿最华丽的衣服
...and I'm gonna put on my finest jewelry...
戴上最棒的珠宝
...and we're gonna have sex in a public restroom.
还要在公共厕所里面做
You guys do that?
你们会那么做吗?
Chandler won't even have sex in our bathroom.
钱德连在我家厕所 都不愿意做
That's where people make number two.
那是人们便便的地方
- Hey. - Hey. Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
So, you know, I have a little time if you want to...
你知道 我有一点时间 如果你想要
Oh. Oh...
噢 噢
I'd love to, but I really have to grade these papers.
我很想 但我得改这些报告
Oh... Fine. It's fine.
恩 很好
I'll just shower by myself.
那我就自己去洗澡好了
Ross, you gave a B to a Pottery Barn catalog.
你也给《陶瓷仓》目录B了
Well, it had some good ideas. Take off your shirt.
那上面的论点也挺有趣的 脱掉你的衣服
- Damn it. - Rachel, open! It's your sister!
- 讨厌 - 瑞秋 开门 我是你妹妹
I have to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Hi, Amy.
你好 艾美
- You're not Rachel. - Still sharp as a tack.
- 你不是瑞秋 - 你还是这样敏锐
Um, Charlie, this is Rachel's sister Amy. Amy, this is Charlie.
查莉 她是瑞秋的妹妹艾美 艾美 她是查莉
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Hi, hi.
- 幸会 - 你好
And you are?
你又是哪位?
Ross? I grew up on your block?
罗斯?我们是在一个街区长大的?
We had Thanksgiving together last year?
去年我们一起吃感恩节大餐?
I had a baby with your sister?
我跟你姐姐生了一个孩子?
No. I...
不 我
Did I buy a falafel from you yesterday?
我昨天是不是 跟你买了一个沙拉三明治?
Yes. Yes, you did.
对 你跟我买的
Hi, Rachel. Here's your sister Amy.
瑞秋 你妹妹艾美来了
She thinks I need pec implants.
她觉得我需要做胸肌填充手术
Amy? Hi.
艾美?嗨
- You remember Joey. - Yeah. Hey, sure.
- 你记得乔伊吧? - 当然了
- The Days of our Lives guy. - That's right, yeah.
- 演《我们的日子》那家伙 - 没错
You are not good.
你演得不好
Always nice to meet a fan.
能遇见影迷总是不错
- So, now, what are you doing here? - I have huge news.
- 你来这里做什么? - 我有个大消息
- Hold on. Let me check on the baby. - This is important. Can't Ella wait?
- 等等 我去看看宝宝 - 这很重要 艾拉不能等等吗?
Uh, her name is Emma.
她叫做艾玛
Why did you change it? Ella was so much prettier.
你为什么要改她的名字?艾拉好听多了
What do I know? I just sell Middle Eastern food from a cart.
我懂什么?我是个卖中东食物的小贩
Hey, your English is getting better.
你的英文越来越好了
- Oh, my God. - I know.
- 我的天啊 - 我知道
She may be the hottest girl I've ever hated.
她可能是我讨厌的女生里面 最辣的一个
- What you working on? - Monica and Chandler's recommendation.
- 你在做什么? - 摩妮卡跟钱德的推荐函
I want it to sound smart, but I don't know any big words or anything.
我想要看起来聪明一点 但是我不懂得那些艰深的字
- Why don't you use your thesaurus? - What did I just say?
- 你为何不用字库? - 我说的你没听到吗?
Watch.
你看着
Here, you highlight the word you want to change, uh, go under "tools"...
先把想要改变的字反白 然后去"工具"
...and the thesaurus generates... Gives.
字库就会产生 给你
Gives a whole list of choices.
给你很多的选择
You can pick the word that sounds smartest.
你可以选那些听起来聪明的字
My God, that's great. I'm smart.
老天 太棒了 我变聪明了
No, no, I'm
不 我是
"Brainy, bright, clever." I love this thing!
"有脑袋的 聪颖的 伶俐的" 我爱死这东西了
Look out, ladies! Joey Tribbiani's got the whole package!
小姐们小心了 乔伊崔比亚尼更完美了
God...
天啊
...so beautiful.
太美了
I know, isn't she?
我知道 她很美吧?
No, I was talking about your bedding.
不 我是说你的床饰
- All right, what's your news, Amy? - Oh. Ahem.
- 好吧 你的消息是什么? - 嗯
Well...
这个嘛
...I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
Wow! Oh, my God!
上帝
- To who? - This guy.
- 跟谁? - 这个人
He has a killer apartment.
他有间棒呆了的公寓
- And? - And it's on 5th.
- 还有呢? - 而且在第五大道上
And the elevator opens up right into the living room.
电梯一打开就是客厅
- No, what's he like? - Oh, he's okay.
- 不 他是怎样的人? - 他还好啦
Do you remember my old boyfriend Mark?
你记得我的前男友马克吗?
- Yeah. - It's his dad.
- 记得 - 是他的爸爸
- Huh. Wow, so he's gotta be... - Old? Yeah.
- 额 他去哪了 - 老马克
But he travels a lot, so he's hardly ever there.
但他常常出远门 所以不常在家
Sweetie, I gotta tell you, it sounds a little bit like...
亲爱的 这听起来
...you like the apartment more than you like...
像是你喜欢那间公寓比喜欢
Myron.
麦伦
Yeah, I told you he was old.
我跟你说过他很老了
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下
Oh, honey, you know...
亲爱的 你知道吗?
...I once also almost married somebody that I didn't love.
我也曾经差一点 嫁给我不爱的人
- Do you remember Barry? - Remember him?
- 你记得贝瑞吧? - 何止记得
God, we used to make out all the time after you went to sleep.
你睡觉以后我们总是打得火热
Sometimes just nodding is okay.
有时候你只需要点头就好
Um... But anyway, listen.
额 不管怎样 听着
Not marrying Barry was the best decision that I ever, ever made.
不跟贝瑞结婚是我这辈子 做过最正确的决定
Honey, Amy, you deserve true love. Your soul mate is out there somewhere.
艾美 你应该要得到真爱 你的灵魂伴侣一定还在等你
Someone that is your age, that is smart, that is fun...
一个跟你年纪相仿 既聪明又有趣
...and that you care about.
一个你关心 在乎的人
You're right.
你说得对
- You're right. I'm gonna do it. - Okay.
- 你说得对 我该这么做 - 好
I'm gonna marry Myron and keep looking for Mr. Right.
我要跟麦伦结婚 然后继续寻找我的白马王子
Okay.
Okay, let's keep talking.
好 我们继续谈谈好了
Excuse me. Anniversary.
借过 周年纪念日
Excuse me. Anniversary.
借过 周年纪念日
Um, yeah.
是的
Sir, could you move your nachos? They're in my seat.
先生 你的玉米片可以拿走吗?这是我的位子
It's my anniversary.
今天是我的纪念日
Here we are.
我们到了
- I can't believe it's been a whole year. - I know.
- 不敢相信已经整整一年了 - 我知道
This has been the best year...
这是我生命中
- This has been the best year of my life! - Me too!
- 这是我生命中最美好的一年 - 我也是
I never thought I could love someone this much!
我从没想过可以这么爱一个人
I feel the same way!
我也是这么觉得
You're so generous and kind, and you're amazing in bed!
你是那么慷慨又善良 床上功夫又是一流
It's our anniversary.
今天是我们的纪念日
ANNOUNCER Please turn your attention to the big screen on the scoreboard.
尼克队的球迷 请看计分板上的大萤慕
Someone has a special question to ask.
某人要问个问题
Oh, how lame. It's so tacky and impersonal.
真烂 又低俗又不浪漫
- Really? - It's the worst way to propose.
- 真的吗? - 这是最烂的求婚方法
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hey. I finished my recommendation. Here.
我的推荐函写好了 拿去
And I think you'll be very, very happy.
我想你们会非常满意
It's the longest I ever spent on a computer without looking at porn.
这是我除了看色情照片外 花在电脑上最久的时问
I don't understand.
我看不懂
Some of the words a little too sophisticated for you?
有些字对你来说太难了吗?
It doesn't make any sense.
这封信根本不通
Well, of course it does. It's smart. I used a thesaurus.
当然 这封信很聪明的 我用了"字库"
On every word?
每个字都用吗?
Yep.
All right, what was this sentence originally?
这一句本来是什么意思?
"They are warm, nice people with big hearts."
"他们是最温暖 心胸最宽阔的好人"
And that became, "They are humid, prepossessing Homo sapiens...
变成"他们是潮湿 又给人好感的人类
...with full-sized aortic pumps."
有着全尺寸的大动脉"
Yeah. Yeah. And hey, I really mean it, dude.
对 而且我真的这样觉得 老兄
All right, Joey, I don't think we can use this.
乔伊 我想这封信不能用
- Why not? - Well, because you signed it
- 为什么不能? - 因为你的签名是
"Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani."
"袋鼠崔比亚尼"
Why don't you stop worrying about sounding smart and just be yourself?
为什么你不能别在乎聪不聪明 当你自己就好?
You don't need a thesaurus. Just write from here.
你不需要字库 只要从这里写出来就好
Your full-sized aortic pump.
你的全尺寸大动脉
- Amy. Hi. - I took your advice.
- 艾美 嗨 - 我听了你的建议
- I left Myron. - Good for you!
- 我离开麦伦了 - 做得好
I know. I'm Erin Brockovich.
我知道 我就像《永不妥协》的女主角
Yes, you are.
对 你是
- Aw, I'm so proud of you. - Thank you.
- 我为你感到骄傲 - 谢谢你
- Oh. - So can I stay with you?
- 哦 - 我能跟你一起住吗?
But Erin Brockovich had her own house.
但《永不妥协》的女主角 有她自己的房子
Ah, look who's back
看谁回来了
Why do you have bags? Rach, why does she have bags?
为何你带着行李?她为什么带着行李?
I'm staying with you guys.
我要跟你们住
- What? - We're gonna be roomies!
- 什么? - 我们要成为室友了
Come on.
拿吧
- You slept out here? -Yeah.
- 你在这外面睡? - 对
Amy kept kicking me in her sleep, yelling, "Myron, get off!"
艾美睡觉的时候一直踢我 还喊着"麦伦 下去"
But, uh, we're getting rid of her, right? Please tell me we're getting rid of her?
但我们会要她走的吧?我们会要她离开吧?
- Joey, I can't do that. - Oh, come on.
- 乔伊 我不能这么做 - 拜托
Last night I was finishing off a pizza, and she said
昨天晚上我吃完披萨的时候 她跟我说
"A moment on the lips, forever on the hips."
"嘴里一下下 屁股上一辈子"
I don't need that kind of talk in my house!
我的屋子里 不需要有人说那种话
Joey, look, I know that she's difficult...
乔伊 我知道她很难搞
...but I think it's really good that she's here.
但我觉得她在这里很好
Because we'll appreciate it more when she's gone?
因为等她走了以后 我们会更快乐吗?
No, it's just... Look, when I first moved to this city, I was a lot like her.
不 当我刚进城来的时候 也跟她差不多嘛
I was spoiled, self-centered. And you guys really took care of me.
我又骄纵 自我中心 多亏你们大家照顾我
Yeah. Monica made us.
对 摩妮卡逼我们的
Well, whatever. I really appreciate it...
不管怎样 我都很感谢
...because I don't think I would be the person that I am today...
因为如果不是你们
...if it wasn't for you guys.
我就不会是今天的我
So I want to help Amy the way you guys helped me.
我想用你们帮助我的方式 来帮助艾美
And I know it's gonna take patience, but that's okay.
我知道这要有耐心 但是应该没问题的
- Good morning. - Yeah.
- 早安 - 好
Amy, that's what I was supposed to wear today.
艾美 那是我今天要穿的衣服
That's why I hung it on the door
所以我挂在门上面
Oh, sweetie, you can't pull this off.
亲爱的 你撑不起这套衣服的
Amy, you know what? I was thinking that maybe now would be a good time...
艾美 我想现在是很好的时机
...for us to sit down and, you know, talk about your future.
我们可以坐下来谈谈你的未来
Oh, I can't, honey. I'm gonna go get my eyebrows shaped.
我不行 亲爱的 今天我要去修眉毛
I am not happy.
我对这个不满意
Uh... Sure you want to eat that?
额 你确定要吃吗
I'm curvy and I like it!
我身材很有曲线 而且我很喜欢
- Hi. - Hi.
- 各位 - 菲比
I just had the worst anniversary ever.
我刚刚过了个最糟的纪念日
I doubt that. Tell her about us last year.
不见得 告诉她我们去年的事情
Oh, well, I bought Chandler a $500 watch, and he wrote me a rap song.
我买了一只五百块的表给钱德 他写了一首饶舌歌给我
- Seriously? - Word.
- 真的吗? - 真的
Well, mine was worse than that.
我的比这个更糟糕
- Well, what happened? - We were at the game...
- 发生什么事情了? - 我们在看比赛
...and this guy proposed to his girlfriend on the big screen thing.
有个家伙在大萤慕上 跟女朋友求婚
- Oh, that is so tacky. - Well, that's what I said.
- 真的太俗气了 - 我就是这么说的
But it turns out Mike was planning to propose to me that same way last night.
但结果麦克本来是计划 要在昨晚那样对我求婚的
Oh, my God. Mike was gonna propose?
天啊 麦克要求婚了吗?
- Phoebe, that's huge. - Do you want to marry him?
- 这是大事 - 你想要跟他结婚吗?
Yeah, I really do. Yes.
想 我很想
But after I dumped on the way he was gonna propose...
但是在我这样挖苦他之后
...I don't think he's ever gonna ask again.
他可能再也不会问我了
I mean, I said no in Barbados, and now this?
我在巴贝多说不要 现在又这样
She's right. If I were a guy and...
她说得对 如果我是男生
Did I just say, "If I were a guy"?
我刚刚说了"如果我是男生"吗?
Maybe you don't need him to propose to you.
也许不用他来跟你求婚
Maybe you could propose to him
你可以跟他求婚
Oh, I don't know. I don't know. Isn't that a little desperate?
我不知道 这样不会太猴急了吗?
I proposed to Chandler.
当时是我向钱德求婚的
All right, moving on.
好吧 请继续说下去
I don't think it was desperate. I think it was amazing.
我不觉得那样很猴急 我觉得那样很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
- Well, do you think I should propose? - I think it could be kind of great.
- 你们觉得我该向他求婚吗? - 我想应该会很不错
Absolutely. You'll love the feeling. There's nothing like it.
当然 你会爱上这种感觉的 没什么比得上
Okay. Okay. So how should I do it?
好吧 那么我该怎么做?
How about at a game on the big screen?
就在球场的大萤慕上如何?
Huh! How about at a Foot Locker?
额 在体育商店怎么样
What? What, he obviously thinks that's a nice way to be proposed to.
怎么了?他显然觉得 那样被求婚很浪漫
- Plus, he'd never suspect it. - Yeah, that does make sense.
- 再加上他根本不会想到 - 对 有道理
- Okay, now, would you two like that? - Sounds good to me.
- 你们两个喜欢这样吗? - 我觉得不错
But what would a guy think?
但是男生会怎么想呢?
- Uh, Nana's on the phone. - Wow.
- 外婆在电话上 - 恩
That's interesting, since she died seven years ago.
真有趣 她七年前就去世了
She did?
真的吗?
Who got her condo in Boca?
那她波卡的小公寓给了谁?
Hello?
你好
It's our nanny.
是我们的保姆
Hi.
你好
Oh, God, I hope you feel better. Okay. Bye.
天啊 我希望你感觉好些 好的 再见
That's Molly. She's sick.
是莫莉 她生病了
- Can you watch Emma today? - I can't. I have back-to-back classes.
- 你今天能照顾艾玛吗? - 我今天的课都是连续的
Did Molly say what she had? Because my throat's been hurting.
莫莉有说她生了什么病吗?因为我的喉咙有点痛痛的
Menstrual cramps.
经痛
I don't think that's what this is.
那我的应该不是
- Can any of you watch Emma? - No, I'm sorry, sweetie.
- 你们哪个人可以帮我照顾艾玛? - 抱歉 亲爱的
No, I've got work, and then I'm proposing.
我要去工作 然后还要求婚
Great. Shoot. What am I gonna do?
太糟糕了 我要怎么办?
Well, I could do it.
我可以帮你
- Well, actually... - Can I talk to you for a second?
- 其实 - 我可以跟你谈谈吗?
Yeah.
Um, I do not want her babysitting our child.
我不要她来照顾我们的孩子
- Why not? - For one thing, she keeps calling her Ella.
- 为什么不要? - 她一直叫我们的孩子"艾拉"
- Ella's a nice name. - Fine, we'll call the next one Ella.
- 艾拉也是个不错的名字 - 好 那下一个就叫做艾拉
- What, the next one? - Okay.
- 下一个? - 好吧
I don't want her watching our baby.
我不要她来照顾我们的孩子
Ross, I am trying to help her become a better person.
我正在帮助她变成一个更好的人
This is a huge breakthrough for her.
这对她来说是个大突破
She just offered to do something for another human being.
她刚刚才提出 要帮助另一个人的想法
- You know, I don't know - Ross, I'm telling you...
- 我不知道 - 罗斯 我告诉你
...she's giving up getting her eyebrows shaped to do this, all right?
她为了这个要放弃去修眉毛
Do you understand how important that is in our world?
你了解这在我们的世界 是多么重大的一件事情吗?
Uh, listen, I couldn't help but overhear, because I was trying to.
额 听着 我忍不住听
Listen, let me do this. I really want to help you guys out.
让我来吧 我真的很想帮你们
And plus, Rachel's been so wonderful to me.
再说 瑞秋对我很好
- Absolutely. - Oh, great!
- 当然可以 - 太好了
So how much does it pay?
你们要付我多少钱?
Hey, Joe. How's the second draft of the letter coming?
推荐函的第二草稿进行得如何?
Great. I'm finished. In fact, I just dropped it off at the agency.
很好 我写完了 刚刚才送去中介那里
- You dropped it off? - Yeah.
- 你送去了? - 对
Can we read it? Can you print out another copy?
我们可以看吗?你有印另一份出来吗?
No can do, amigo.
不能 兄弟
No, I didn't use the computer. It felt more personal to handwrite it.
我没有用电脑 我觉得用手写感觉更亲密
- You handwrote it? - Yeah, and don't worry.
- 你用手写吗? - 对 而且你们不用担心
I didn't try to sound smart at all.
我没有试着展现聪明
See you later.
再见
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. That letter is gonna go in our file.
天啊 信会被放进我们的档案里面
We're never gonna get a kid.
我们永远无法领养孩子了
We're gonna be one of those old couples...
我们会变成那种老夫妻
...that collects orchids or has a lot of birds.
收集兰花或是养很多鸟的那种
It's okay. It's okay. You know what?
没关系的 你知道吗?
I will just call the agency and tell them to throw out the letter.
我来打电话给中介 叫他们把信丢掉
Okay, good.
好 太好了
Hello, this is Chandler Bing.
你好 我是钱德宾
Someone just dropped off a handwritten recommendation letter and...
是不是有人刚刚送去了 一封手写的谁荐函
Uh-huh.
Okay.
Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢你 再见
We're screwed, aren't we?
我们完蛋了 对不对?
You know what? Just tell me on the way to the bird store.
你可以在去鸟店的路上告诉我
- They loved it. - What?
- 他们很喜欢 - 什么?
They thought it was very smart of us to have a child write the recommendation letter.
他们觉得要小孩写谁荐函 是很聪明的主意
They thought Joey was a child?
他们以为乔伊是个小孩?
She guessed 8, 9, based on his drawings.
从他的图画上看来 她猜大概是八 九岁
- Hi. - What'd you guys do today?
- 嗨 - 你们今天做了什么?
Ella wanted to go out, so we went shopping and got some sushi.
艾拉想要出去 所以我们去购物 然后吃了些寿司
- That sounds like fun. - Yeah, not really.
- 听起来很好玩 - 不怎么好玩
Babies are dull.
小婴儿好无趣
- Hey. Hi, how's my girl? - I'm fine.
- 我的女孩还好吗? - 我还不错
And I got you a present for letting me stay with you.
因为你让我跟你住 所以我有个礼物要给你
- Ready? - Yeah.
- 准备好了吗? - 好了
Ta-da!
嗒 哒
You pierced her ears?
你把她的耳朵穿洞了?
Doesn't it make her nose look smaller?
这样鼻子看起来是不是小一点?
You pierced her ears?
你把她的耳朵穿洞了?
How could you do this without telling me?
你怎么不先跟我说就这么做?
If I had told you, then it wouldn't have been a surprise, now would it?
如果我告诉你的话 就不是个惊喜了 对不对?
I think she looks cute.
我觉得很可爱
But I am wrong.
但是我错了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Here comes Ross. He's gonna flip out.
天啊 罗斯来了 他一定会气疯的
Why, did something happen to his falafel cart?
为什么 他的三明治车 出了什么事情吗?
- Hey, guys. - Ross!
- 大家好 - 罗斯
Hi, Emma. Oh. Why is she wearing her hat so low?
艾玛 她的帽子怎么戴得这么低?
- She can barely see. - I don't really want her to see.
- 这样她根本看不到 - 我不想让她看到
Why not?
为什么不要?
Because there are so many terrible sights in this world.
因为这世界有太多恐怖的画面
Like war. Or that thing in Joey's refrigerator. Remember?
像是战争 或是乔伊冰箱里的那玩意儿 记得吗?
It was in a milk carton, but it looked like meat?
就是在牛奶盒里面 看起来像肉的那玩意儿?
Come here. Come here.
过来
There she is. Hi.
艾玛在这里 你好
- What? - Nothing.
- 怎么了? - 没事
Hi.
What...?
怎么 ?
- Please tell me those are clip-ons! - Oh, they're real.
- 拜托你告诉我那是夹上去的 - 是真的
Did she do this to her?
是她干的吗?
I told you we shouldn't have left Emma with her!
我跟你说过不要把艾玛留给她
I know. And you were right, Ross.
我知道 你是对的 罗斯
Okay? You are so irresponsible! I am never letting you babysit again!
你真是太不负责任了 我再也不会让你照顾孩子了
You know what? This kid needs me, okay?
这个孩子需要我
- She needs to have a cool, fun aunt. - I'm a cool, fun aunt.
- 她需要一个又酷又有趣的阿姨 - 我就是又酷又有趣的阿姨
Okay.
好吧
Hey! Monica can be cool and fun at organized indoor projects.
摩妮卡在整理室内物品的时候 也可以又酷又有趣的
All I wanted to do was help you try to figure out what to do with your life.
我只是想要让你搞清楚 未来的路要怎么走
This is how you repay me?
这就是你报答我的方式吗?
I don't need you to help me. I already know what I'm gonna do with my life.
我不需要你的帮忙 我已经知道未来的路要怎么走了
- Oh, yeah? Since when? - Since today.
- 是吗 什么时候知道的? - 就是今天
I am going to be a baby stylist.
我要成为一个婴儿造型师
- What? - That's not a thing!
- 什么? - 没有这种工作
Well, it should be.
那应该要有才对
I'm gonna help babies learn how to accessorize...
我要帮助小婴儿知道如何配件
...what colors to wear, what clothes are slimming.
穿什么颜色 怎么穿才瘦
- Babies don't care if they're slim! - Enter Amy.
- 小婴儿不在乎自己瘦不瘦 - 所以就该艾美上场了
- Amy, I... I just... I just wanna... - What? What are you gonna do?
- 艾美 我 我要 - 怎样 你想要怎么样?
No more falafel for you!
我不再卖三明治给你了
- Great game, huh? - Uh-huh.
- 很棒的比赛吧? - 额
- Why do you keep looking at the screen? - I'm not. I'm praying.
- 你干嘛一直盯着萤慕看? - 我没有 我只是在祈祷
Please let the Knicks win.
拜托 请让尼克队赢得比赛
Thank you, Thor.
谢谢 索尔
- Where are you going? - I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
- 你要去哪里? - 我要去上厕所
- Well, I think you should wait. - Why?
- 我觉得你应该等一下 - 为什么?
Well, if you don't hold it in, you don't get all the nutrients.
如果你不忍住 就无法吸收营养
ANNOUNCER Please turn your attention to the big screen on the scoreboard.
尼克队的支持者 请看计分板上面的大荧幕
Someone has a special question to ask.
有人有个特别的问题想问你
Mike Hannigan, will you marry me?
麦克汉尼根 你愿意跟我结婚吗?
Get a load of this. She's proposing to him!
大家听好了 女方向男方求婚
Guess we know who wears the pants in that family.
我猜大家都知道 这个家庭会是谁做主了
Well, that's not very enlightened.
这个观念太腐旧了
Hey! Hey!
Boo us? Boo you!
叫什么?去你们的
Hello? Yeah, this is Joey Tribbiani.
你好 我是乔伊崔比亚尼
Oh, hi.
噢 你好
Well, I'm glad you liked my letter.
我很高兴你们喜欢我写的信
No, my mommy and daddy aren't home right now.
不 我爸爸妈妈现在不在家
Okay, bye-bye.
好 再见
She was nice.
她人真好
Joey, get Amy's bags. She is moving out.
乔伊 去拿艾美的行李 她要搬走了
Woo-hoo!
- You're kicking me out? - You put holes in my baby's ears.
- 你要赶我走? - 你在我女儿的耳朵上打洞
At least now people will know she's a girl!
至少现在大家 都知道她是个女孩
I can't believe I ever even tried to help you.
我真是不敢相信 自己竟然试着想要帮助你
- You are so beyond help! - You know what?
- 你根本是无药可救了 - 你知道吗?
Ever since I got here, you have been nothing but negative.
从我一到这里开始 你一直都很负面
- Excuse me? - You didn't want me...
- 再说一次 - 你说服我放弃
...to marry the old guy with the great apartment.
跟老家伙结婚 害我不能得到美好的公寓
Then I tried to help your daughter de-emphasize her flaws...
接着我想要修饰你女儿的缺陷
...and suddenly I'm the bad guy?
然后我就变成了大坏人?
- Joey, where are those bags? - She has a lot of crap!
- 乔伊 她的行李呢? - 她有- 堆东西
You know? When I moved in here, I thought, "This will be so great.
当我刚到这里来的时候 心里想"太棒了
Just us sisters back together again like when we were kids."
我们姐妹又可以 像以前小时候一样
Except without that stupid Jill. Oh.
除了没那个蠢吉儿以外"
Who has gotten fat, by the way.
顺便一提 她变肥了
Seriously?
真的吗?
Mom said she gained, like, 15 pounds.
妈说她重了大概15磅
- Hips or thighs? - Ass and face.
- 屁股还是大腿? - 屁股和脸
Oh, my God! I thought she was on Atkins.
天啊 我以为她在做艾特金斯饮食
She was. Carbs found her.
她是 但是碳水化合物不放过她
See? This is what I wanted.
你看 这才是我想要的
Two sisters talking about real stuff.
姐妹们谈谈正经的话题
Oh, I can give you that.
这个我可以给你
- You can? - Yeah.
- 可以吗? - 对
I kept trying to make you a better person, but you're...
我一直想要让你变成更好的人
You're already a pretty perfect version of what you are.
但是在你那种人里面 你已经是最好的了
Thank you.
谢谢
You gotta admit, Emma does look cute.
我得说 艾玛真的很可爱
- Did you just say, "Emma"? - Oh, I'm sorry. Ella.
- 你刚刚说了"艾玛"? - 抱歉 应该是"艾拉"
That woman didn't know what she was talking about, Mike.
球场的那个女人 不知道自己在说什么 麦克
Obviously, you have balls.
你当然有蛋蛋
- Please, let's just forget the whole thing. - I would love it.
- 拜托 忘记这回事吧 - 我很乐意
- Consider it forgotten. - Thank you.
- 就当我已经忘记了吧 - 谢谢
But just so you know...
但只是要让你知道
However and whenever you decide to propose, I promise I'll say yes.
不管你在何时何地决定要求婚 我都会答应的
Whether, you know, it's at a basketball game...
不管是在篮球赛中
...or in skywriting...
或是在空中写字
...or, you know, like some lame guy in a cheesy movie...
或是像那种可笑电影里的 俗气家伙一样
...who hides it in the cake.
在蛋糕里面藏戒指
It's in the cake, isn't it?
在蛋糕里面 对不对?
Where else would lame Mr. No-Balls hide it?
俗气的没蛋蛋先生 还会把戒指藏在哪里?
What's the matter with me? Why do I keep ruining this?
我到底怎么了?怎么一直搞砸这件事?
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - No, it's my fault.
- 对不起 真的很对不起 - 不 这是我的错
I keep trying to propose in these stupid ways...
我一直在找蠢方法向你求婚
...and I just wanna tell you I love you, and I wanna spend my life with you...
但我想说的只是我爱你 想要一辈子跟你在一起
- I'm gonna do this now. - Oh, my God.
- 我现在就要说了 - 我的天啊
- Phoebe, I... - Wait. Oh, wait.
- 菲比 我 - 等一下
Oh, no.
噢 不
- Ready? - Uh-huh.
- 可以了吗? - 额
Okay.
好了
Phoebe, I love you.
菲比 我爱你
There's no one else in the world I would ask to marry me three times.
世界上没有其他人 可以让我求婚三次
But I want to take care of you...
但是我想照顾你
...have babies with you...
跟你一起生孩子
...and grow old with you.
跟你一起变老
Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me?
菲比布非 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Yes.
愿意
- I love you. - I love you more.
- 我爱你 - 我更爱你
Not possible.
不可能
She's gonna be Mrs. No-Balls!
她要变成没蛋蛋太太了
So how's the, uh, baby-styling business going?
你的婴儿造型事业进行得如何?
Not that great.
不怎么好
It's almost as if people don't want to hear that their babies are ugly.
好像大家都不想听到 他们的小孩很丑这种话
That's shocking.
真是令人惊讶
There's Ross. Hey, Ross.
罗斯在那里 嘿 罗斯
Hello, Ross?
哈罗 罗斯?
He's rude.
他好没礼貌