老友记 第十季 Friends Season 10 第6集: 罗斯的科研经费 The One With Ross's Grant

上映日期: 2,003

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Kevin Bright

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默


台词
- Mm, hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Pheebs, what's wrong?
菲比 出了什么事吗?
Ah, I'm just so exhausted from dragging around this huge engagement ring.
戴着这个超大订婚戒指 快要把我累死了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
- Congratulations. - Wow.
- 恭喜你 - 哇哦
So did he get on one knee? Did he have a speech prepared?
他有没有跪下来?他有准备求婚词吗?
Oh, did he cry?
他有哭吗?
Yeah, big surprise, I like proposals.
是啊 大惊喜 我喜欢求婚
Well, it was really sweet, and, like, the most romantic thing ever.
非常温馨 是我人生中最浪漫的一刻
Here's to Phoebe, who's found the greatest guy in the world.
敬菲比 为她找到 世界上最好的男人干一杯
To Phoebe and...
敬菲比和…
I want to say "Mike"?
应该是麦克吧?
- To Phoebe and Mike. - Hey.
- 敬菲比和麦克 - 嘿
- Thank you. - Oh.
- 谢谢大家… - 哦
- Oh, and I have something for you. - Hmm.
- 我有点东西要给你 - 嗯
It's my little black book. It's got the numbers of all the guys I've dated.
这是我的小电话本 有所有我约会过的男生电话
Oh, ha, ha. Phoebe, that's nice, but you know what? I think I'm okay.
菲比 很感谢你 但我想我用不上
Give it to one of your other single girlfriends.
你还是把它送给 其他单身的女性朋友吧
I would, but you're the last one.
我也想 但你是最后一个了
Give me the book!
把它给我
"Pablo Diaz.
帕布洛迪亚兹
Brady Smith." Ha.
布莱迪史密斯
"Guy in Van"?
货车上的男生
Oh, my first love.
那是我的初恋
Ah.
What does the red X next to Bob Gremore's name mean?
鲍勃格里摩的名字旁边 写着X是什么意思?
Dead.
死掉了
Oh, it's okay. No, he was old. Yeah.
没关系 他已经很老了
And he lived a full life. He was in the first wave at Omaha Beach.
他也活够了 他曾参与诺曼地登陆战
I should've given you guys my black book when I got married.
我结婚时 也应该把我的电话本给你们的
Although, it wasn't so much a book as a napkin.
虽然那电话本比较像餐巾纸
With Janice's phone number on it.
上面写着珍妮丝的电话
Phoebe, isn't Jethro Tull a band?
菲比 杰叟罗图不是个乐团吗?
Oh, yes, they are.
对 他们是
Hey, honey.
嘿 蜜糖
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 甜心
- Is Monica not here? - No.
- 摩妮卡不在吗? - 不在
Oh, then I'll tell you.
那我先告诉你
My agency was bidding for a big account, and they got it.
我公司争取到一个大广告客户
- It's my first national commercial. - Cool.
- 这是我第一个全国广告 - 酷
And I don't want to brag, but a lot of the ideas were mine.
不是我吹牛 但很多内容都是我构思出来的
Hell, you weren't there. All the ideas were mine.
反正你不在场 全部都是我构思出来的
That's great. Hey, can you cast me in it?
太好了 可以介绍我去拍广告吗?
Oh, I really don't think you're right for the part.
我想你不适合那个角色
What do you mean? I can do anything. I'm a chameleon, huh?
怎么会?我可以演任何角色 我可是一条变色龙
I'm old.
我很老
Huh, I'm tired, huh?
我很累
Oh, I am hot. I'm cold, huh? Come on, what can't I do?
我很热 我很冷 拜托 有什么是我演不出来的?
First of all, bravo.
我得说 精彩…
Uh, but I don't think you're right for this.
但我觉得你不适合
The part's a stuffy college professor.
他是个死板的大学教授
I can do that.
那也可以啊
Hello, I'm your professor.
你好 我是你们的教授
When I'm not busy thinking of important things, or professing...
当教授的时候
...I like to use... Oh, what's the product?
我爱用…产品是什么?
Software that facilitates inter-business networking e-solutions.
电子商务网路解决方案
I'm cold.
我很冷
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Guess who's a finalist for a huge research grant?
猜猜谁是一笔庞大的 科研补助金的候选人
I'll give you a hint. He's looking right at you.
给你个提示 他正在看着你
Huh, well, unless it's the creepy guy with his hand up his kilt...
除非你说的是那个穿苏格兰裙自摸的怪人
...I'm gonna say, "Congratulations."
我要说 恭喜你
Ha, ha. Uh, I'm so excited.
我实在是太兴奋了
Apparently, I beat out hundreds of other applicants...
我击败了几百个竞争者
...including five guys I went to graduate school with.
包括我研究所的五个同学
Not that I'm keeping score, or anything. Five.
不是我在吹嘘 五个人
- Wow, that's great. - Yeah.
- 太棒了 - 对啊
- So tell me about the grant. - Well, okay, it's for $25,000.
- 那是什么补助金? - 那是两万五千元的补助
And if I get it, I'll finally be able to complete my field research.
如果我得到 就可以完成我的研究了
And there will be an article about me in the Paleontology Review.
然后《考古学评论杂志》 会刊登有关我的报导
It'll be the first time my name is in there...
那将是我第一次出现在那本杂志上
...without people raising serious questions about my work.
而且不会有人对我的研究提出质疑
- Are you talking about the Dewer Grant? - Yeah. Why?
- 你说的是督尔补助金吗? - 对 怎么了?
Benjamin Hobart is administering that grant.
班杰明哈柏尔是那个补助金的管理人
- Your ex-boyfriend? - Yeah.
- 你的前任男朋友? - 对
So your ex-boyfriend is gonna determine if your new boyfriend gets this grant?
所以你前男友决定着 你现任男友的命运
Wow, your new boyfriend is screwed.
你的现任男友死定了
No. No, we ended on great terms.
不 我们分手后还是朋友
If anything, I think this could help you. You know what?
如果有影响的话 这还可能是个助力 不如…
Why don't we all go out to dinner, and I can introduce you.
我们何不一起吃个晚餐? 我可以把你介绍给他
- If you think it'd help. - Yeah, absolutely. I'll call him.
- 如果你觉得有帮助的话 - 当然 我来打电话
Now, is there anything I could do to butter him up?
那 我可以做什么去迎合他?
- Anything he really likes? - Hmm.
- 他有喜欢的东西吗? - 嗯
He does have a pretty serious latex fetish.
他是有挺严重的恋乳胶情节
We'll see how dinner goes.
那就看晚餐如何了
- Hey. - Hey, you want to go see a movie?
- 嘿 - 嘿 想去看个电影吗?
I told you I had to spend all day clearing out stuff so Mike could move in.
我已经说过一整天都要打扫 好让麦克搬进来
- Oh, right. - Yeah.
- 对 - 没错
Now that I'm here, I might as well help with the cleaning and organizing.
既然我都来了 我就帮你清理和归类
I just happen to have my label maker.
我刚好带了打标签机
Oh, it's so hard to get rid of stuff.
要丢弃自己的物品太难了
Did you and Chandler make compromises when you moved in together?
你和钱德要同居的时候 有做一些妥协吗?
Huh, Chandler did.
钱德有
- What does he want you to give up? - A bunch of stuff.
- 他想要你丢什么? - 很多东西
And the worst one...
我最舍不得的是
He wants me to get rid of Gladys.
他要我丢掉葛莱娣丝
Who's Gladys?
葛莱娣丝是谁?
- Oh, what a tragic loss. - Mm-hm.
- 噢 真是遗憾至极 - 嗯
Yeah, I really hate to give her up. Oh, I know. Oh, you should take her.
是啊 我真的不想放弃她 对了 可以送给你
Oh, I... I don't know.
这样好吗?
- Oh, what, you don't like her? - Heh, of course I do. What's not to like?
- 你不喜欢她吗? - 当然喜欢 有什么好不喜欢的?
I'd take her in a minute.
我会毫不考虑就拿走的
But I think that you're giving up too easy.
但是我觉得你太容易就放弃了
I think that you need to fight for her.
我觉得你应该争取一下
- Really, you think? - Absolutely.
- 你真的这样觉得吗? - 当然
You say to him, "I'm sorry, Mike, I can't live without her.
你对他说 "抱歉 麦克 我不能没有她
She means too much to me."
她对我来说太重要了"
Okay, I'll fight for her. Okay.
好 我是该为她争取一下
Oh, wait. Oh, I just realized, if I do that, that means you don't get her.
等等 我忽然想到… 这样你就无法得到她了
Damn it, I did not think this through.
真是的 我怎么没想到呢?
- Hey, guys. - Hi.
- 嘿 各位 - 嗨
Oh, any word on casting yet?
选角有新消息吗?
- I told you, you're not right for the part. - What do you mean?
- 我已经说过 你不适合那个角色 - 这是什么意思?
Rach, don't I seem like a professor you'd buy some kind of e-crap from?
瑞秋 你会不会向我这样的教授 购买电子产品?
I'm sorry, this sounds like something I'm never gonna be interested in.
不好意思 我对那种东西没什么兴趣
Look, come on, please? It's not like I'm asking you for some crazy favor.
拜托你 好像我很为难你似的
This is what I do for a living. I am a professional actor.
这是我的工作 我是个职业演员
Oh, man, I'm two hours late for work.
天啊 我工作迟到两个小时了
Here's my reel. It's got all the commercials that I've been in.
这是我的录影带 里面有我所有拍过的广告
- Joe... - Uh, just watch it.
- 乔伊 - 你先看一下
If you don't like it, don't pass it on to your bosses.
如果你不喜欢 别拿给你的上司就是了
- Fine. - Thank you.
- 好吧 - 谢谢你
- Work, Joe. - Damn it.
- 工作 乔伊 - 糟糕
- What am I gonna do now? - Just pass the tape along.
- 我现在该怎么办? - 拿给你上司看啊
He's not right for the part.
他不适合这个角色
If I suggest him, my bosses will think I'm an idiot.
如果我谁荐他 我的老板会觉得我是个白痴
And that's something they should learn on their own.
我想那应该是由他们慢慢发掘的
Oh, just tell Joey that you watched the tape...
那就告诉乔伊你看过带子
...and you liked it, but your bosses didn't.
你很喜欢 可是你的老板们不喜欢
Then you're the good guy, and they're the bad guy.
这样你就是好人 坏人让他们当
That's good. I liked it, they didn't.
好主意 我喜欢 老板不喜欢
Joey, for God's sake, go to work.
乔伊 看在上帝份上 快去工作
I can't believe I'm about to meet Benjamin Hobart.
我无法相信我能见到班杰明哈柏尔
Um, I've always thought of him as someone I'd invite...
我一直觉得他是我会邀请…
...to my fantasy dinner party, ha, ha.
到我梦幻晚宴派对的来宾
Do you think there's any chance he'll bring Christie Brinkley or C-3PO?
你觉得他会带名模 或是星际大战机器人来吗?
Sorry, it looks like it's just him.
对不起 看来他只是孤身一人
Charlie.
查莉
- My God, you look absolutely stunning. - Oh.
- 天啊 你看起来美呆了 - 哦
Well, I am having a good hair day.
今天我的头发还不赖
- It's so good to see you. - Oh, you too.
- 见到你真好 - 你也是
Mm.
Ahem, I'm okay.
我还好
Um, I'm sorry. Um, Ross Geller, Benjamin Hobart.
对不起 罗斯盖勒 班杰明哈柏尔
Oh, it's an honor to meet you. I can't tell you how long...
很荣幸见到你 我一向都…
...I've been an admirer of your work. I mean, that Nobel Prize, uh, whoo!
非常景仰你 再加上那个诺贝尔奖
- Ha, ha. - Oh.
- 哈哈 - 哦
I mean, I have to tell you that you're one of the reasons I got into the field.
我得说 你是我从事科学工作的 其中一个原因
Oh, well, uh, likewise.
我也是
Uh, not likewise. I'd never heard of you until this morning.
其实我不是 我今早才第一次听到你的名字
But it's nice to be nice.
但是当好人 令人成到愉快
- Uh, shall we? - Yeah, ahem. Thank you. Ahem.
- 坐吧 - 谢谢你
I can't believe that you chose this restaurant.
我不敢相信你选了这家餐厅
- Do you remember the night? - Oh, my God. I completely forgot.
- 你还记得那天晚上吗? - 天啊 我完全忘记了
- Ha-ha-ha. - Oh, my God.
- 哈哈 - 我的天
I can't believe they let us back in this place.
我不敢相信 他们还让我们进来
- You weren't there. - Ha, ha.
- 你当时不在场 - 哈哈
No, but, you know, it's just a funny image.
是不在 但那是个很好笑的画面
You know, the two of you in this restaurant with the hmm...
你们两个在这家餐厅里…
Why don't you tell Benji about your proposal while I go to the ladies' room.
罗斯 我要去洗手间 你何不告诉班杰明你的计划?
So tell me about it.
好 告诉我吧
Okay. Well, I would like to do a dig in the Painted Desert.
我想在彩绘沙漠进行挖掘
Mm-hm.
There are still several areas that haven't been fully excavated.
因为有些地区还没完全开挖
- Break up with Charlie. - What?
- 和查莉分手 - 什么?
What?
什么?
Did you just say, "Break up with Charlie"?
你刚才是说"和查莉分手"吗?
Well, yes and no. Yes, I did say it. And no, I didn't not say it.
算是也算不是 是 我说了 不是 我没否认
Um, kind of inappropriate, don't you think?
这样说不太适当吧?
Listen, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just haven't seen her for so long, all these feelings are rushing back.
只是我太久没见到她了 以前的感觉又涌上心头
I'm starting to realize how much I've missed her.
我发现我是多么想念她
And I'm gonna need you to break up with her.
所以我想要你和她分手
- Are you serious? - If you say, yes, then I'm serious.
- 你说真的吗? - 如果你同意 我就是认真的
If you say, no, then I'm joking.
如果你不同意 那我就是开玩笑
- No. - Joking it is.
- 我不同意 - 我是开玩笑的
- Hi, sorry I'm late. - Hey, how'd it go with Mike?
- 对不起 我迟到了 - 和麦克谈得如何?
- Is he gonna let you keep the painting? - Huh, no, he really hates it, ugh.
- 他肯让你保留那幅画吗? - 不 他真的很讨厌它
But he's gonna let me keep my box of human hair.
但他肯让我留下我那盒真人头发
So you gotta pick your battles. But the good news is, Gladys is yours.
所以我只好妥协 好消息是 葛莱娣丝属于你了
Wow, what's the bad news?
那坏消息呢?
- Who's Gladys? - Oh, she's that work of art I made.
- 葛莱娣丝是谁? - 她是我的艺术作品
You know, with the woman coming out of the frame.
你知道的 那幅从画中走出来的女人
Ah, and Monica gets to keep her?
摩妮卡能得到她?
In her house? I am so jealous.
放在她家里?我好嫉妒哦
- Oh, I didn't know you wanted her too. - Oh.
- 我不知道你也想要她 - 哦
Well, I mean, sure, of course.
我当然想要
But you already gave that to Monica, so...
但是你已经给了摩妮卡了
- You know, I would give her up for you. - No, I couldn't let you do that.
- 为了你 我可以放弃她 - 不 我不能让你这样
- No, but I want to. - But I don't want you to.
- 但是我想这样做 - 但是我不想你这样做
- But I insist. - But I insist harder.
- 我坚持 - 我更坚持
Girls. Girls. Stop. Okay, we'll flip a coin.
女生们 够了 我们丢硬币决定吧
Heads, she's Rachel's. Tails, she's Monica's.
正面 她是瑞秋的 反面 她就是摩妮卡的
- Tails. - Oh.
- 反面 - 哦
- Monica, she's yours. - No, that landed in your food.
- 是摩妮卡的了 - 不 它掉到你的食物里了
No, no, that's okay. You won fair and square. I'm so sad.
不 没关系 赢了就是赢了 我太难过了
- Hey, Joe? - What's up?
- 嘿 乔伊 - 什么事?
Bad news. I watched the tape and passed it along to my bosses...
坏消息 我看了带子并把它交给老板们
...and they weren't interested. - Oh.
他们不感兴趣 - 哦
I'm sorry, man.
对不起 老兄
- But, uh, you watched the tape? - Yeah, I... I liked it.
- 但是你看过带子了吗? - 是 我很喜欢
But, uh, my bosses didn't go for it. Stupid sons of bitches.
但是我的老板们不喜欢 一堆蠢货
- You didn't watch the tape. - What? Of course I did.
- 你没看过带子 - 什么?我当然看过
Look, it's one thing not to cast me, but to lie to me?
你不推荐我是一回事 但是对我说谎?
- I'm not lying to you. I watched it. - Ah, you lied again.
- 我没有说谎 我真的看了 - 你又说谎了
- I watched it. - Keep going, Pinocchio.
- 我看了 - 你继续说谎啊 小木偶
- I did. - No, you didn't!
- 我看了 - 不 你没看
I'm telling you, I watched the tape.
我告诉你 我看了这带子
- Did you watch the tape? - No.
- 你看了那卷带子吗? - 没有
The selection committee has chosen the three of you as our finalists.
评选委员会选出你们三人 在今天作最后评核
The decision will be based on the answers you give to the questions I ask.
最后的决定会建立在 你们所回答的问题上
We'll start with Dr. Li. You claim the field is too reliant...
我们先从李博士开始 你提出学界
...on the Linnaean taxonomic system. How do you propose to correct this?
太依赖林奈分类法 你觉得这个问题该如何解决?
I believe that the answers lie in the osteological evidence.
我相信解决办法存于骨学证据中
- I plan to begin there. - Interesting.
- 我打算从那里下手 - 很有趣
I guess.
可能吧
Dr. Biely, your proposal includes some fieldwork. Where might that take place?
贝理博士 你的计划包括实地研究 地点为何?
Primarily in the Pierre Shale region of South Dakota.
大部分会在南达科他州的 皮耳页岩区
Certainly. Very well. And Dr. Geller, when is my birthday?
当然 很好 盖勒博士 我的生日是什么时候?
What? I... Uh.
什么?我…
Care to venture a guess?
不能猜一下吗?
- May 12? - That's not even kind of close.
- 5月12日? - 差很远
Dr. Li, how many graduate students will you need?
李博士 你会需要几个研究生?
- Half a dozen. - I see. And Dr. Biely?
- 六个 - 了解 贝理博士呢?
Three for excavation, and two for analysis.
三个负责挖掘 两个负责分析
Certainly. Dr. Geller, which 1965 Shirelles hit...
当然 盖勒博士 哪一首雪莉儿合唱团 1965年的冠军曲
...was later covered by a popular British Invasion band?
后来被某著名英国乐团翻唱?
What?
什么?
What? I need six graduate students.
什么?我需要六名研究生
No, I'm sorry. We were looking for "Baby It's You."
不是 对不起 答案是《由你开始》
"Baby It's You."
《由你开始》
What? Wait just a minute.
什么?等一下
None of my questions have anything to do with paleontology.
问我的问题 没有一个是有关古生物学的
You're right, I apologize. Scratch the last question.
没错 我该道歉 那最后一个问题不算
Spell "Boscodictiasaur."
请拼出"巴斯科迪提亚龙" 这个英文字
Um, I've never heard of a "Boscodictiasaur."
我从没听过 巴斯科迪提亚龙
Yeah, I just made it up. Spell it.
对 那是我发明的 快拼
- Okay. B-O... - No, it starts with a silent M.
- 好 BO… - 不对 开头有个不发音的"M"
Oh, come on!
拜托
I can't believe Joey. I hate being called a liar.
乔伊真是不可理喻 我讨厌被人称为骗子
But you are a liar.
但你是个骗子
What did I just say?
我刚刚怎么说的?
- Are you still here? - Yes.
- 你还在? - 是的
And I'm not just hurt, I'm insulted. When I tell somebody I did something...
我不止受伤 还成到被侮辱 我说我做了的事…
Okay, hold on, let me just stop you right there, okay? First, you lied. Right?
好…我打断你一下 好吗?首先 你说谎 对吗?
Then you lied about lying, okay?
然后你又说谎 说你没说谎
Then you lied about lying about lying, okay?
然后你又再说谎 去圆你刚说的谎 不是吗?
So before you lie about lying about lying about lying about lying...
所以在你说谎去圆 你刚才为圆谎而说的谎时…
Stop lying.
别再说谎了
Why are you so sure I didn't watch this tape?
为什么你那么肯定 我没有看过那卷带子?
You wanna know why? You wanna know why?
你想知道为什么吗…?
Well, this is going well.
事情发展得不错呢
Here's how I know.
这就是我知道你没看的原因了
If you had seen what was on this tape, believe me, you'd have some comments.
如果你看了这卷带子 你绝不会没有评语的
All right, remember, I got paid a lot of money for this...
听好 拍这个广告我拿了很多钱
...and it only aired in Japan.
而且只在日本地区播放
Ichiban.
一级棒
Ichiban, lipstick for men.
一级棒男用唇膏
And that's how I know you didn't watch the tape.
那就是我知道你没看的原因
He really is a chameleon.
他真的是一只变色龙
Well, Gladys, say hello to your new home.
葛莱娣丝 向你的新家打个招呼吧
- Oh, my. - Wow.
- 我的天 - 哇哦
Oh, she is so nice and big.
她真漂亮又显眼
Oh, Monica, where are you going to display Gladys, oh, so proudly?
摩妮卡 你要在哪里骄傲的展示葛莱娣丝?
I haven't really settled on a spot yet.
我还没决定放在哪里
How about right above the TV?
放在电视机上如何?
That way, it will be the first thing that you see when you walk in the door.
这样的话 大家一进门就马上看得到了
Yeah, yeah, and you can get rid of that French poster.
对…这样你就可以丢掉 那张法国的海报了
- I like that poster. - Really?
- 我喜欢那张海报 - 真的吗?
It doesn't have anything coming out of it.
没有东西从里面跑出来
Or maybe there's someplace for her in your bedroom?
或是你的卧室里有地方挂吗?
- Oh, there's nothing above your bed. - Are you still here?
- 你的床头还空着呢 - 你怎么还在这里?
Oh, hi. Hello.
噢 你好
Uh, have you come to ask me some more paleontology-related questions?
你是来问我古生物学的问题吗?
Um, your grandmother's nickname, perhaps?
或是你祖母的小名?
Ann-Margret's pant size?
玛格阿姨的裤子尺寸?
I've come here to apologize. I think I may have let my feelings...
我是来道歉的 我想我让…
...for Charlie interfere with the interview process.
自己对查莉的情绪 影响了面试程序
No. Stop!
不 怎么可能?
Anyway, I decided to offer you the grant.
不管怎么说 我决定批准你的补助金
- Really? - There is just, uh, one small stipulation.
- 真的吗? - 只是还有一个小条件
- I have to break up with Charlie? - Hey, you got one right.
- 我要和查莉分手? - 你终于答对一次了
- You're crazy. - Crazy or romantic?
- 你疯了 - 是疯了还是浪漫?
Crazy.
疯了
- Or? - Get out!
- 或是… - 出去
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
- What? - Joey, what is this thing doing here?
- 怎么了? - 乔伊 这个东西在这里做什么?
I got her from Monica. She sold it to me for a very reasonable price.
我从摩妮卡那买来的 她出了个很合理的价格
- Joey, we're not keeping this. - But it's an original Buffay.
- 乔伊 我们不能留它 - 但这是原版的布非作品啊
All right, fine. You can keep it.
没关系 你可以留着
As long as you don't mind that she's haunted.
只要你不介意她闹鬼就好
Hey, what? Whoa. What?
你说什么?
Well, legend has it, Joey, that she comes alive when you're asleep.
有这样一个传说 乔伊 她会在你睡觉时活过来
She climbs out of the frame...
她会爬出这个画框
...and then drags her half-a-body across the floor...
然后她拖着她那半个身体 在地板上爬
...just looking for legs to steal.
想办法要偷一双腿
And then with her one good hand...
然后她用她唯一的那只手
...she slowly reaches up...
慢慢的伸起
...and turns your doorknob.
扭开你的门把
Get that legless witch out of here!
拿走这没腿的巫婆
- Hey, I sold that to Joey. - Yeah, well, I told him it's haunted.
- 我把它卖给乔伊了 - 我跟他说这闹鬼
- Two can play at this game. - Too late. You can't give it back.
- 这种把戏谁都会玩 - 太迟了 你不能退货
- Oh, yes, I can. - No, you can't, she's yours.
- 我当然可以 - 不 你不可以 她是你的
- She's yours. - She's yours.
- 她是你的 - 是你的
- She's yours. - Hey.
- 她是你的 - 嘿
- She's mine. - She's mine.
- 她是我的 - 她是我的
You guys, you don't have to fight over her anymore.
你们别再为她争吵了
Whoever doesn't get Gladys, gets Glynnis.
得不到葛莱娣丝的人 可以得到葛莱尼斯
- I want Gladys. - She's mine.
- 我要葛莱娣丝 - 她是我的
- She's mine. - She's mine.
- 她是我的 - 她是我的
Look, I'm sorry I didn't give them your tape.
很抱歉我没把你的带子给他们
And I promise next time to submit you, whether I think you're right or not.
我保证 下次不管合不合适 我都会推荐你的
That's not the point, Chandler. The point is that you lied.
那不是重点 钱德 重点是你说了谎
I know. You're right.
我知道 你说得对
Oh, what's it gonna take for you to forgive me?
我要做什么你才会原谅我?
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, excellent.
太棒了
Now what do you say?
现在你要说什么?
Lying is wrong.
说谎是不对的
And? And?
还有呢…?
I'm a pretty little girl.
我是个漂亮的小女孩
I knew it. Ha, ha.
我就知道
Your ex-boyfriend is insane.
你的前男友是个疯子
- Did you get the grant? - No. And you wanna know why?
- 你得到补助金了吗? - 没有 你想知道为什么吗?
Because your ex-boyfriend is still in love with you.
因为你的前男友还爱着你
What?
什么?
He refused me because I wouldn't give you up.
他拒绝给我那笔补助金 就因为我拒绝放弃你
Benji isn't in love with me. I mean, he broke up with me.
班杰明不爱我 那时是他说要分手的
- And besides, he's a very ethical man. - Really?
- 而且 他是个很有道德的人 - 真的吗?
Is it ethical to ask someone in a grant review:
那在补助金评估问这种问题 是道德的吗?
"Who was the voice of Underdog?"
谁是《失败的狗》的配音员?
I'm sure he was just joking.
我肯定他是开玩笑的
If you don't believe me, let's go talk to him.
如果你不相信我 我们可以去找他对质
I'm telling you, he didn't ask me one paleontological question.
我告诉你 他连一个有关考古学的问题都没问
- Seriously? - Oh, I'm sorry. No, he did ask me one:
- 真的吗? - 抱歉 不是 他问了我一个
Uh, "How do you spell Boscodictiasaur?"
"巴斯科迪提亚龙" 这个英文字怎么拼?
Well, if it's like the Lake Mbosco in Congo, then M-B-O...
如果像刚果巴斯科湖的拼法 那就是MB○…
Damn it.
可恶
Dr. Geller. Charlie, what are you doing here?
盖勒博士 查莉 你们来这里做什么?
I want you to tell her everything.
我要你告诉她一切
About the deal you tried to make with me, about the crazy questions you...
告诉她你想和我做的交易 那些疯狂的问题
Wally Cox. That's the voice of Underdog.
沃利考克斯 是《失败的狗》的配音员
Like I tried to tell you in the interview...
就像我当时跟你说的
...this grant is not based on your knowledge of pretty useless trivia.
补助金给谁并不以 你所知道的无聊知识决定
No, don't do that. I want you to look her in the eyes and tell her the truth.
不 别这样 我要你看着她的眼睛 告诉她真相
Benji?
班杰明?
It's true. I behaved horribly, but it's only because I still love you.
好 那是真的 我很差劲 但这只因为我还爱你
And I would do anything to have you back in my life.
只要你回到我身边 要我做任何事都可以
Too little, too late, Benji.
有点太迟了 班杰明
- I can't believe this. - I never should've broken up with you.
- 我不敢相信 - 我真不应该跟你分手
I think about you all the time. Do you ever still think about me?
我无时无刻不想着你 你还会想着我吗?
No.
没有
- Yes. - What?
- 有 - 什么?
I don't know what to say, Benji. This is all so...
我不知道该说什么好了 班杰明 这实在是太…
...romantic.
浪漫了
Or?
或是?
I know I may be way out of bounds here...
我知道也许我做得太过火
...but is there any chance you would take me back?
但是我们还有机会在一起吗?
Maybe.
也许
Sweetie, this conversation is starting to make me a little uncomfortable.
甜心 你们的对话 让我觉得有点不太舒服了
Oh, God. I am so sorry, but...
天啊 我很抱歉 但是…
I mean, there's so much history between us, you know?
我是说…我们之间有太多的过去了
I'm sorry too.
我也觉得抱歉
- I love you. - Oh, I love you too.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
Okay, that's it, we are seeing other people.
好了 够了 我们算是完了
Gladys?
葛莱娣丝?
For the third time this week. Man, this does not get old.
这星期的第三次 这个玩笑真是开不腻
- You're mean! - Oh, don't be such a baby. Please.
- 你好坏 - 别孩子气了