神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第13集: 行踪 T.R.A.C.K.S

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
And an 0-8-4 is...?
0-8-4是什么
An object of unknown origin.
来源不明的物体
Skye's the 0-8-4?
斯凯是0-8-4吗
And who do you work for, Raina?
你为谁工作 蕾娜
The Clairvoyant?
千里眼吗
The Clairvoyant gives us guidance.
千里眼给了我们指导
He has you building super soldiers.
他让你制造超级战士
Mike's a good guy.
麦克是个好人
Mike!
麦克
早上好 彼得森先生
原地待命
No.
Ian Quinn. You got to be kidding.
伊恩·奎恩 这是在开玩笑吗
This is Quinn's M.O.
这就是奎恩的惯用手段
He finds young talent and he takes advantage.
他找到年轻有才华的人加以利用
We're on to you.
我们盯上你了
Well, thank you, Agent Coulson.
多谢你了 科尔森特工
And I have a message for you.
我有件事也想敬告你
The Clairvoyant told me to say hello.
千里眼让我代他向你问好
漫威公司出品
Ian Quinn.
伊恩·奎恩
You found him?
你找到他了吗
No, but we think we know how we can.
没有 但我想我们知道该怎么找了
Skye tracked down an invoice from one of his shell companies.
斯凯追查到他的一个空壳公司的发单
He made a big purchase recently.
他最近进了一笔重要的货
- $10 million big. - Any idea what it is?
-价值1000万美元 -知道是什么吗
No clue, but it was designed and built by Cybertek, inc.,
不知道 但它是由荣科实业设计制造的
A small firm that deals in advanced technology and research.
一家专做高科技研发的小公司
Which is where this gets interesting.
因此这笔交易才比较有趣
They've hired a private-security outfit
他们雇佣了私家安保团队
to transport the purchase -- former military, ex-mercs.
转移货物 退伍军人 前任雇佣军
Lot of muscle to move one package.
转移一个包裹 用了很多人啊
And they know S.H.I.E.L.D's got eyes on Quinn.
而且他们知道神盾局盯上了奎恩
Which is why they're transporting it old-school.
所以他们才会用老方法运输
On a train, through the Italian countryside,
用火车 穿过意大利的乡下
From Verona to Zagreb -- very rural, very isolated.
从维罗那到萨格勒布 都是无人烟的地方
And you think Quinn's on that train.
你认为奎恩在火车上
No, but I believe they're delivering the item
不 但我认为他们会将货物
to Quinn himself.
交给奎恩本人
We got our intel from Italian authorities
我们从监控该事件的意大利政府
who have been monitoring the situation.
得到了这个情报
And they don't mind us taking over the op?
他们不介意我们接手吗
I asked very nicely.
我很友善地提出了请求
You're not asking me at all, Agent Coulson.
你根本不是请求 科尔森特工
You're telling me and my team to step aside
你是让我和我的团队靠边站
to hand over our investigation to S.H.I.E.L.D.
把调查工作交给你们神盾局
Try to think of it less as a hand-over
别想成是转交
and more as a hand-off.
想成是不再干涉就好
You've done your part. Now we'll do ours.
你们完成了任务 轮到我们了
If everything goes as planned,
如果一切顺利
Cybertek's security team won't even know we were on the train.
荣科实业的安保根本不会知道我们上了火车
So we're going in undercover.
就是要卧底行动了呗
I hate undercover.
最讨厌卧底了
May and Ward, you're front and center.
梅和沃德 你们打头阵
Once we locate the package, you'll tag it with a tracker.
找到包裹后 你们在上面安装追踪器
Skye and Fitz, you'll be running communications.
斯凯和菲兹 你们负责通联
After the package is tagged, we'll follow it to Quinn.
追踪器装好 我们就会找到奎恩
Once we capture Quinn,
抓到奎恩后
we'll be one step closer to the Clairvoyant.
我们就能离千里眼更近一步
And what about the two of us, sir?
我们两个呢 长官
Here. Let me get that.
我来吧
Oh. Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Who looks far too young to have a daughter my age.
你太年轻了 不可能有我这么大的女儿
头等车厢
过了这里就是 先生
需要我带你们去包厢吗
那将是我的荣幸
我们自己找 谢谢
这女的挺难搞啊
得想着法的哄她开心
That looks cozy.
穿得挺舒服啊
Once I've located the package,
我一但知晓物件的位置
I'll let you know where to place the tracker.
就告诉你该把跟踪器放哪
Seem like things are getting personal?
看起来要变成私人恩怨了啊
I'm talking about our operations.
我是在说我们的行动
Look, I know Coulson was put through hell, but...
我知道科尔森最近不好过 但是...
he hasn't been the same since.
他已经不像以前那样了
I don't know what he said to Skye, but she's different.
我不知道他对斯凯说了什么 但她也变了
How so?
怎么变了
Driven, focused.
更发奋 更专注了
And she was holed up for days trying to track down Quinn.
一躲好几天 想办法追踪奎恩
It feels like Coulson's got her on a warpath.
感觉科尔森让她进入战备状态了
- Seems personal. - It is personal.
-好像变成了个人恩怨 -本来就是
The Clairvoyant had him tortured.
千里眼对她百般折磨
Quinn's the only person we know who's connected to all this.
奎恩是已知的唯一一个和这些事都有关的人
We both know personal urges
我们都清楚过分的私人恩怨
can adversely affect tactical decisions.
会给战术决策带来负面影响
Hmm. That's why I don't have any.
所以我才没有私人恩怨
- You should do the same. - Really?
-你也该学学我 -真的吗
You think Coulson will take that excuse if he finds out about us?
你以为科尔森发现我们的关系后会相信这个借口吗
Took it okay when I told him.
我告诉他的时候他表现还好啊
Wait. You told him?
等等 你告诉他了吗
Yep.
Are you nervous?
你害怕了吗
Just ready for this all to be over.
只想赶快完成任务而已
I'm ready to get Quinn.
我准备好抓住奎恩了
Me, too.
我也是
So, are we British or American?
那我们到底装英国人还是美国人
- Does that matter? - Well, we're traveling together.
-有关系吗 -我们一起旅游
We should at least be from the same country.
至少得是一个国家的人吧
How's your Scottish accent?
你的苏格兰口音如何
I don't know.
不知道
You tell me how great it is, laddie.
你告诉我我说的如何吧 兄弟[苏格兰音]
American, then.
还是装美国人吧
- That's a better idea. - Oh. That was really good.
-那样好些 -那太好了
I used to watch a lot of American tv growing up.
我是看着美剧长大的
Some of it's quite good. Lots of nice teeth.
很多不错的剧 演员牙口都很好
Oh. Here we go. Follow my lead. Excuse me.
开始了 听我指挥 不好意思
- Do you speak English? - Of course.
-你会说英语吗 -当然
How may I be of service?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can you recommend a restaurant in downtown Zagreb?
你有萨格勒布市中心的好餐馆推荐吗
Someplace affordable, with big portions.
价格合理的 分量要足
You are looking for something romantic?
想找浪漫的地方吗
Yes. Please.
是的 拜托
We are celebrating our six-month anniversary
我们在环欧洲旅行
with a whirlwind trip all over europe.
庆祝我们恋爱半年
Well, technically, we met six months ago,
严格说来 我们是半年前认识的
but he didn't ask me out till last month,
但他直到上个月才约我出去
so our official one-month anniversary
所以下周六才是我们正式
isn't until next saturday.
恋爱的一个月纪念
- Sunday -- saturday. - Yeah.
-周日 周六 -对
I think he found me intimidating.
我觉得他认为我在吓她
Young love.
小年轻的恋爱
So...confusing.
真是...令人费解
Is it?
是吗
You, uh, got a little flustered back there.
你刚才可是有点慌啊
What?
什么
When you kissed me on the cheek like my grandmother?
在你像我奶奶一样亲我脸的时候吗
Good going. Really selling our relationship there.
真是高招 真能让人相信
I have a device that could have done those things --
我有个能做这些事的设备
broken the lock and all that.
类似开锁之类的
What? Why wouldn't you tell me that?
什么 为什么你之前没说过
I'm always the gadget guy.
我就喜欢这些小东西
Maybe sometimes I want to do things with my bare hands.
或许有时候我就喜欢亲自动手呢
You make the gadgets with your bare hands.
可这些小东西也是你自己动手做的啊
Just allow me these rare moments of self-pity, okay?
就让我自怨自艾下吧 好吗
You're the least supportive pretend girlfriend I've ever had.
你真是我有过的最不配合的假女友
Comms are live.
通讯器接通了
Coulson, Simmons, you in position?
科尔森 西蒙斯 都就位了吗
Yes. Just waiting on may's signal.
是的 就等着梅发暗号了
So remember, our target is Carlo --
记住 我们的目标是卡罗
Mancini, the head of security.
曼西尼 安全主管
I know. I memorized his face.
我知道 我记得他的长相
I memorized everything.
我记得所有的事
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm getting into character.
我正在进入角色
My undercover persona harbors residual resentment
我的卧底身份对她那不称职的美国父亲
to her absent american father --
一直心怀怨恨
Blames him for not being there when her mom died.
因为母亲去世时他没有在她身边
So I apologize in advance if I come off a little cold.
所以我可能会对你很冷淡 先跟你提个醒
You think all that back story's necessary?
这么多背景故事有必要吗
Past events, like that unfortunate incident at the hub,
过去的事情 例如中心的那次不幸意外
have shown me that I'm not good at improvisation.
充分说明了我不擅长即兴发挥
However, I excel at preparation.
不过没关系 我会用万全准备来弥补
He's headed your way.
他正在朝你们走去
You're on.
到你上场了
All mom ever wanted was your love,
母亲只是想得到你的爱
to be with you,
能与你相守在科茨沃尔德
at our two-story victorian home in the Cotswolds.
我们那间维多利亚风格复式的家
But could you even give her a moment,
但你那该死的银行工作
what with your banking job requiring you
却要你每隔一周就去美国出一次差
to travel to the states from tuesday to saturday
还一去就是周二到周六
every other week?!
你有给过她一点关心吗
No!
没有
I'm terribly sorry about your loss, dear.
对你痛失至亲我深表遗憾 亲爱的
As for you, now is your chance to do better.
至于你 是时候好好补偿她了
Why don't you see that you take it?
你最好把握住这个机会
Thank you, sir.
感谢您 先生
Let's go.
我们走吧
He's right.
他说得对
You never had any time for her,
你从没有时间关心她
but you made time for your work!
却有时间忙你的工作
And your prostitutes!
还能跟妓女们去鬼混
- Oh, god! - Oh! Oh, no! Mom!
-天哪 -不 母亲
Mi dispiace.
我很抱歉[意大利语]
Terribly sorry.
真的非常抱歉
Prostitutes? Plural?
还妓女们 一个还不够吗
May, coming your way.
梅 目标朝你那边去了
Copy that.
收到
Following the target to the package.
正跟踪目标前往包裹的位置
Great.
很好
We see what you see.
我们收到你传送来的图像了
All right, May, Cybertek cases are usually lined
听好了 梅 荣科实业的手提箱外层
with tungsten polymer to prevent scanning.
通常涂有钨聚合物以防扫描
It should appear black on your infrared.
所以在你的红外线仪下应该显示为黑色
Bingo! Uh, eyes on the package, fourth seat from the back.
看到包裹了 从后面数起第四个座位
意大利铁轨列车
Scusi ben signore e signori.
各位先生女士 你们好
As we round the bend,
在列车转弯过后
the passengers on the north side of the train
车窗朝北的乘客
can take in the views of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
将能看到著名的拉瓦莱多三峰山
Isn't it a wonder?
是否令人惊叹呢
Look at that.
看啊
I haven't seen anything so beautiful
自从上次全家一起
since our family's scuba-diving trip
去泰国东南部涛岛潜水旅行后
to the island of Koh Tao in southeastern Thailand.
我就再没见过这么美的景色了
Okay, Simmons, I appreciate all your preparation, but --
西蒙斯 你的准备非常细致 但...
And you want to know which marine life we encountered?
你想知道我们看到了哪些海洋生物吗
Ward, are you in position?
沃德 你是否已就位
My comms are down. Are yours working?
我的通讯器坏了 你的还能用吗
Fitz? Skye?
菲兹 斯凯
Something's wrong. Sit tight.
事情不对劲 坐这别乱跑
I'm gonna go make sure we don't lose that package.
我去确认一下包裹是否还在
翻译:大卫熊 胖兔纯 想往D 圈圈
翻译:roaddog 章鱼埃克斯 卫老哥 苏叶夏桑
时间轴:JimmyBeck 子衿
校对:米小勒 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
- Ward! - We've been made!
-沃德 -我们暴露了
Grenade! Coulson, we got to jump!
小心手榴弹 科尔森 我们得跳车
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
Scusi ben signore e signori.
各位先生女士 你们好
As we round the bend,
在列车转弯过后
the passengers on the north side of the train
车窗朝北的乘客
can take in the views of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
将能看到著名的拉瓦莱多三峰山
Isn't it a wonder?
是否令人惊叹呢
May, got the tracker.
梅 追踪器在我这里
Headed to the dining car now to tag the package.
我现在就去餐车将它安装到包裹上
May?
May?
不好意思 乘务员先生
您能帮我提一下这件行李吗
很抱歉 小姐 我还有事要忙
我会让别人来协助您的
就耽误您一会儿 很快的
好吧 小姐
Cybertek knew we were here.
荣科实业的人知道我们在火车上
Anyone copy?
有人吗
Damn it.
糟了
We've been made.
我们中计了
Comms are down. Where's Coulson?
通讯都中断了 科尔森呢
He went to the dining car to find the package.
他去餐车那边找包裹了
You've been hurt. Let me take a look.
你受伤了 我帮你看看
Not now. Go to the luggage car.
先别看了 你快去行李车
Lock yourself in with Fitz and Skye.
跟菲兹和斯凯把门关好
Don't come out until I get you. I'm gonna get Coulson.
我去找你你再出来 我现在先去找科尔森
- Ward! - We've been made!
-沃德 -我们中计了
Grenade! Coulson, we got to jump!
有手榴弹 科尔森 快跳下车
The train -- it just...
火车 怎么...
Yep. Vanished.
对 消失了
Which, I might add... not easy.
这可... 不是易事啊
I told Simmons I'd come back for them.
我还跟西蒙斯说会回去找他们
May's there. They'll be okay.
梅在上面 不会有事的
No, she's not.
不 她也不在上面
Is your phone working?
你的手机还能用吗
No.
不能
Cybertek must have taken out our electronics.
荣科实业的人一定是把电子设备都弄失灵了
Not a grenade, exactly.
这其实不是个手榴弹
Might be some kind of cloaking mechanism.
可能是个伪装设备
Maybe it created some kind of portal,
他们可能用这个创造了某种入口
jumped the train there?
然后把火车开进那里面了
Oh, let's hope not. I can't deal with Asgard today.
希望不是 现在我可没工夫对付阿斯加德
Cybertek knew we were coming.
荣科实业的人知道我们要来
How?
他们怎么会知道
Could have been the clairvoyant.
可能是千里眼搞的鬼
We got to get back to the plane. Come on.
我们得回到飞机上 快走
Keys might be in it. It's the country.
车里可能有钥匙 这是在意大利
People are very trusting in the country.
意大利人彼此都很信任的
It's running.
车还没熄火
Yeah, it's been hot-wired.
是热线发动的
- This is... - Suspicious?
-这个... -很可疑对吗
I was gonna say "Fortuitous." Let's get out of here.
我想说真幸运的 快走吧
神盾局A201行动
Signore Russo, are you okay?
鲁索先生 你没事吧
Agent Coulson. Thank God.
科尔森特工 谢天谢地
I've been trying to reach you. Cybertek knew.
我一直联系你来着 荣科实业的人知道了
They knew we were at the station.
他们知道我们去车站了
They knew we were on the train, too.
他们也知道我们上了火车
Most of my team is unaccounted for.
我们队伍的大多数人都下落不明
Most of my men are dead!
我手下大多数人都死了
- Where are you now? - On our plane.
-你现在在哪里 -在我们的飞机上
We'll send you the coordinates.
我们把坐标发给你
And, Russo, do you have any idea what happened to the train?
对了 鲁索 你知道那列火车是怎么回事吗
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
It vanished, with our team still on it.
火车消失了 可我手下的人还在车上
Okay. We'll look into that.
知道了 我们马上着手调查
I'm on my way to you now.
现在我先过去找你
And maybe together, we can find some answers, yes?
我们一起或许能弄明白到底是怎么回事
What now?
现在怎么办
I'll call H.Q. You take this.
我通知总部 你拿着这个
We need to figure out what the hell happened to that train.
我们得弄明白那列火车到底是怎么回事
Holotable -- on.
可视办公桌 开启
Holotable -- activate.
可视办公桌 启动
Really?
搞什么
S.H.I.E.L.D. pulled satellite images.
神盾局调出卫星图像来了
- And? - Train's gone.
-然后呢 -火车不见了
They're checking alternate routes.
他们正在查别的行车路线
If it's somewhere on earth, we'll find it.
如果火车还在地球上 那就一定能找到
It's...pretty tricky, right?
这个... 不好操作 对吧
I couldn't even find the "On" button.
我估计连启动按钮都找不到
Can you zoom in?
你会拉近放大吗
I -- I think Fitz-Simmons do something more like...
菲兹·西蒙斯好像是这样操作的...
Damn.
该死
Let's just upload the specs to H.Q.
我们还是把东西参数上传给总部吧
- Good idea. - Yeah.
-好主意 -是啊
Oh. Uh, sir?
对了 长官
This probably isn't the best time,
虽然现在可能时机不是很好
But what May told you...
但梅告诉你的事
I would have preferred it to stay between me and her.
我本希望天知地知 梅知我知
Well, "It" is happening on my bus,
"这件事"发生在我的空客上
amongst members of my team.
发生在我的组员之间
No, we've never...done --
不 我们从来就没...做过
It's never happened on the bus, sir.
没在空客上发生过 长官
You want to do this now? Okay.
你非要现在说这个吗 那好
What you're doing is against protocol,
你的所作所为是违反规定的
so if you endanger an operation or if anyone gets hurt,
所以如果你威胁到行动或是有人受伤
I'll reassign you to Barrow, Alaska,
我就把你调到阿拉斯加的巴罗去
and you'll spend the rest of your years
让你这辈子剩下的时间
pulling the night shift guarding Blonsky's cryo-cell.
都在值夜班看守勃朗斯基的冷冻细胞
Am I clear?
我说明白了吗
I'll take that as a yes.
那我就当你默认了
And if it's really just sex, Ward...
如果真的只是跟性有关 沃德
You should get more comfortable using the word.
那你应该很容易就说出这个词
Agent Coulson, it's gonna be all right.
科尔森特工 没事了
We found your people. The train, it's --
我们找到了你的人 火车...
Wheels up in five.
五分钟后起飞
Scusi ben signore e signori.
各位先生女士 你们好
As we round the bend,
我们拐弯的时候
passengers on the north side of the train
车厢北侧的旅客
can take in the views of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
能欣赏到拉瓦莱多三大峰的美景
Isn't it a wonder?
是不是很壮观呢
Ward, you're up.
沃德 该你上了
Ward?
沃德
Something's wrong.
不太对劲
Cybertek's leaving the dining car.
荣科实业的人正要离开餐车
Ward, Coul--
沃德 科尔...
Fitz? Skye?
菲兹 斯凯
Can anyone read me?
有人听到吗
I've got to get you guys somewhere safe.
我得把你们带到安全的地方去
We've been looking for you, Agent May.
我们一直在找你 梅特工
Get your bearings, sweetheart. Get your bearings.
清醒清醒 亲爱的 清醒清醒
There you go. There you go.
就这样 就这样
I realize you're confused.
我知道你很疑惑
But I'm here to help.
但我是来帮你的
You see, I make sure cybertek products
你看 我要确保荣科实业
move across Italy without incident.
安然无恙穿越意大利
They make sure I'm well taken care of.
他们则保证好好照顾我
And they'll take care of you, too.
他们也会好好照顾你的
All you have to do is tell me
你只需要告诉我
where Agent Coulson and Ward are.
科尔森特工和沃德特工在哪儿
That's it.
就这样
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
You called me "sweetheart."
你叫我"亲爱的"
Fine. Have it your way.
好吧 用你的方式来
Just remember, your boss asked to be part of this op.
记住 你的老板主动要求参与这次行动
I warned him against it.
我为此警告过他
So if you're looking for someone to blame, look to him.
所以如果你要怪什么人的话 就怪他吧
That's just what I needed.
这正是我要的
[意大利语]
Russo!
鲁索
If it's really just sex, Ward...
如果真的只是跟性有关 沃德
You should get more comfortable using the word.
那你应该很容易就说出这个词
Agent Coulson, it's going to be all right.
科尔森特工 没事了
We found your people.
我们找到了你的人
The train, it's --
火车...
Wheels up in five.
五分钟后起飞
You okay?
你没事吧
You were on the train when it disappeared.
火车消失的时候你还在上面
May, Russo was --
梅 鲁索是...
Explain yourself, please.
解释一下 拜托
The train didn't disappear. Russo sold us out.
火车没有消失 鲁索出卖了我们
Get the plane ready. I need a shower.
让飞机准备好 我要冲个澡
You're hurt. Let me stitch you up.
你受伤了 我帮你缝合一下吧
I said get the plane ready.
我说了把飞机准备好
Let me help.
我来帮你吧
You know...
你知道吗
We have this stuff for a reason.
我们准备这些东西是有原因的
S.H.I.E.L.D. found the train.
神盾局找到了那列火车
Turns out it switched tracks shortly after we got off.
是在我们下车后不久 它转换了轨道
That grenade must have released some kind of toxin.
手榴弹肯定是释放了某种毒素
Made us believe no time had passed.
诱使我们相信时间没有流逝
I saw you guys frozen on the field.
我看到你们躺在地上 一动不动
You looked ridiculous.
你的样子很可笑
It wasn't supposed to be a combat op.
原计划这不是战斗行动
They'll be fine. They can handle themselves.
他们不会有事的 会自己应对
I got it. Gently. Okay.
我按住了 轻点 好了
Thank you.
谢了
Did he get you anywhere else?
其它地方受伤了吗
We need to reroute the plane.
飞机要变更航向
We just got word from S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局传来消息
that the train stopped suddenly in the Italian countryside.
火车在意大利乡下突然停下
What? Why?
什么 为什么
We'll find out soon. I'll set the coordinates.
很快就会知道的 我去设置坐标
Touchdown in 10.
十分钟内着陆
I'll come help.
我来帮忙
I got it.
我可以的
All right, grazie.
好的 谢谢
Parked here 15 minutes ago.
15分钟前停在这儿
Agents on the ground have no idea why.
地勤特工也不知道为什么
Any sign of Fitz-Simmons and Skye?
菲兹·西蒙斯和斯凯在哪有线索吗
No.
没有
Everyone get down!
所有人都趴下
Simmons, stop!
西蒙斯 住手
What?
怎么会这样
Where are Fitz and Skye?
菲兹和斯凯在哪儿
As we round the bend,
我们拐弯的时候
passengers on the north side of the train...
车厢北侧的旅客...
I wish we had more time to take in the scenery.
真希望我们有时间欣赏窗外美景
...can take in the views of the famous tre cime di lavaredo.
...能欣赏到拉瓦莱多三大峰的美景
Three peaks of lavaredo -- supposed to be stunning.
拉瓦莱多三大峰的景色 应该是令人惊叹的
Any chance what's in there could be an 0-8-4?
那可能会有0-8-4吗
This? Now, we may not know what it is,
这个吗 我们也许不知道里头是什么
but we do know that it came from Cybertek.
但我们知道它来自荣科实业
Right. Unknown origin.
没错 来源不明
And the one we found in Peru was a machine,
我们在秘鲁找到的是台机器
but they don't always have to be, right?
但不总是机器 是吧
No. No, I've read about all kinds --
对 我读到过各种
weapons, spacecraft, energy sources.
武器 宇宙飞船 能源
I suppose the only thing they really do have in common
我猜它们只有一个共同特征
is that they're dangerous.
就是它们都很危险
Right.
好吧
Hey, whatever this package turns out to be,
不管这手提箱里是什么
we'll deal with it, like we always do.
都有办法处理的 我们一贯如此
We've faced worse and made it through.
更糟的我们都见过 也解决了
Fitz, have you ever heard of an 0-8-4 being a person?
菲兹 你听说过0-8-4是个人的吗
No. Although I -- I suppose it's possible.
没 但我想这也有可能
Hate to meet the guy.
不想和他打交道
May's goggles are offline. When did that happen?
梅的护目镜没信号了 这是什么时候发生的
May, do you copy?
梅 听得到我说话吗
All comms and phones are dead.
所有的通讯工具和手机都没信号了
Someone's using some sort of electronic scrambler.
有人在用电子干扰器之类的东西
Cybertek knows we're here.
荣科实业知道我们在这儿
We have to warn our team.
我们得去提醒队友
Fitz, get down!
菲兹 趴下
We've been made!
我们被认出来了
Oh, bloody hell.
我的天哪
Jemma!
珍玛
Oh, my god.
天哪
She's okay.
她没事
Okay. Hold her up.
好 把她抱起来
There we go.
就这样
I think this is some form of dendrotoxin.
我觉得这是类似树眼镜蛇毒素的东西
The same stuff that's in the night-night gun?
和"好梦"手枪里一样的东西吗
Yeah. It's clearly evolved.
对 但这显然是升级版
I think they made it airborne.
我想他们使它能空气传播了
Is that why their eyes are open?
所以他们的眼睛才是睁着的吗
I suppose if they were in some sort of black sleep,
我猜他们是进入了深度休眠什么的
That would make sense.
这样就说得通了
We got to get out of here,
我们必须赶快离开
Find the others and figure out what to do next.
找到其他人 想想接下来怎么办
Yeah, but help me move Simmons first.
好 先帮我把西蒙斯搬开
Can't just leave her like this.
不能就这么把她留在这儿
Look at her little face. She'd be so embarrassed.
看看她的小脸 她会很尴尬的
We should leave her with something
以防万一 我们应该
to protect herself, just in case.
给她留个防身的东西
Yeah. Have a spare.
对 有一把备用的
What about him?
那他呢
That's for Simmons.
这是为了西蒙斯
Train's stopped.
火车停下了
I know. And I looked everywhere.
我知道 而且我找遍车厢
May, Ward, and Coulson are gone.
梅 沃德和科尔森都不见了
What about Cybertek?
荣科实业的人呢
They have the package, Fitz.
他们拿着包裹 菲兹
What do we do? We're the only ones left.
只剩下我们了 怎么办
Do you have an extra tracker?
你有多余的追踪器吗
Of course.
有啊
Then we follow them.
那我们就跟着他们
Hey. Look.
快看
Coulson was right.
科尔森是对的
Cybertek led us to quinn.
荣科实业帮我们找到奎恩了
Activate the tracker.
激活追踪器
Let them know we're here.
让他们知道我们在这
You want to go in.
你想进去
We can't let Quinn get away again.
我们不能让奎恩再逃跑了
If Coulson were here, he wouldn't let that happen.
如果科尔森在 他也不会让他逃跑的
He wouldn't want us to let that happen.
他也不会让我们任之不管的
You're right.
你说得对
Let's do it.
行动吧
Can you disable their cars?
你能让他们的汽车瘫痪吗
With my bare hands.
靠两只手就行
Take this.
拿着这个
You'll need it out here.
你在外面会用上的
Just take it.
拿着
Be careful, okay?
要小心 好吗
You, too.
你也是
Okay.
好吧
Find Mr. Quinn.
找到奎恩先生
Tell him his purchase is downstairs.
告诉他 他买的东西在楼下
- Mike. - Hello.
-麦克 -你好
Skye.
斯凯
The Clairvoyant told me to expect you.
千里眼告诉我你会来
Signor Quinn,
奎恩先生
this is the same gun as the specs you gave us.
这枪跟你给我们的一样
Yeah, you guys have been looking at us
对 你们在关注我们
while we've been looking at you.
我们也一直在关注你们
And we found a handful of
而且我们发现了
particularly interesting things.
很多有趣的东西
Mike.
麦克
Oh, god.
天呐
You're alive.
你还活着
That's right. You two know each other.
对 你俩认识
Hey. Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
And you have your orders?
你接到命令了吗
Good, because I purchased something
好的 因为我买了一些
that's gonna help you complete them.
帮你完成任务的工具
Orders?
命令
Mike.
麦克
What is happening here?
发生了什么事
Mike.
麦克
Stand, please.
请站起来
Mancini, thank you.
曼奇尼 谢谢
You will be receiving your payment shortly.
你随后就会收到酬金
That is the best money can buy, my friend.
这可是钱能买到最好的东西了 朋友
Every piece of technology in you is top-of-the-line.
你身上所有的技术都是最先进的
I just wonder if I'm getting my money's worth.
我就是想知道我花得值不值
I know you get your orders from the Clairvoyant,
我知道你从千里眼那接受命令
so that means you're not allowed to hurt me, right?
所以说你不能伤害我 对吗
No.
不会
What if I tried to hurt you?
要是我打算伤害你呢
Would you stop me?
你会阻止我吗
No.
I would not.
我不会
Mike, listen.
麦克 听着
I do not know what they're doing to you,
我不知道他们对你干了什么
but we have to get out of here.
但我们得离开这
Now.
马上
And...
如果
If I wanted you to -- to hurt her...
我想让你伤害她
You know, kill...
你懂的 杀了她
Will you?
你会吗
I mean, what would hurt Agent Coulson more
我倒想看看 如果自己的得意门生被打死
than to lose his pet project?
科尔森特工会有多伤心
Those aren't my orders.
我没有接到这一命令
She's not who I'm supposed to kill.
她不是我要杀的人
Wait. Wait. Wait!
等等 别走 别走
What the hell did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have my orders, too.
我也接到了命令
Help...
救命
Where's Quinn?
奎恩在哪
Where is the money?
我的钱呢
There is no money. You failed.
你拿不着钱了 你失败了
It looks like it's working to me.
但我看着运行正常啊
Apparently, there's been a misunderstanding.
显然这其中必有误会
We delivered the package as promised.
我们如约把货带来了
If we can just speak to mr. Quinn --
不如我们和奎恩先生谈一谈
The Clairvoyant isn't happy.
千里眼很不满意
You led S.H.I.E.L.D. right to us.
因为你把神盾局引了过来
Let her go.
放开她
Skye.
斯凯
Where's Skye?
斯凯在哪
S-s-she didn't want to let Quinn get away.
她不想让奎恩跑了
Help, help...
救命 救命
He--
Driver's not answering.
司机那边没人回话
Ah. Coulson's team finally got here.
科尔森的人终于来了
Where's Skye?
斯凯在哪
You know, Agent Coulson, it's dangerous...
话说 科尔森特工 你这样
to keep sending her in like that, all alone...
让她一个人冲锋陷阵也太危险了
when she means so much to you.
尤其是她对你这么意义重大
Search the house.
搜索整座房子
Find her! Now!
把她找出来 快
Ohh. No.
糟了
Oh, no. Oh, God. Simmons!
糟了 老天 西蒙斯
Get down here!
快过来
Oh. Oh, God. Hang on.
天啊 坚持住
Just hang on, okay?
坚持住 好吗
Oh, god.
老天
She's been shot.
她中枪了
Keep her upright.
让她保持这个姿势
I got no pulse.
我摸不着脉搏了
Uh...she's lost too much blood. I don't...
她失血太多了 我不知道
- Put her in there. - Do you even know what this thing is?
-把她放进去 -你知道那玩意是什么
It's a hyperbaric chamber, and I said put her in there now!
那是个高压氧舱 快把她扶进去
Okay.
Come on! Let's go!
那赶快动手
All right, gentle.
好 轻点
I need to get her temperature down. Fitz.
我需要把她的体温降下来 菲兹
Temperature's dropping.
体温在下降了
Pressure stabilizing.
压力趋稳
Is it working?
起作用了吗
Is it working?!
管用了吗
For now.
暂时而已
44华氏度:约合6.7摄氏度
Her core temperature's hovering around 44 degrees fahrenheit.
她的核心体温在44华氏度上下浮动
If we don't bring her back up to temp in the next few hours,
如果几个小时后我们还不能让她恢复正常体温
she could sustain permanent brain damage.
她将有可能受到永久性的脑损伤
We need to get her to a medical facility and fast.
我们得尽快带她到医疗机构
Until then, I'll do everything I can to keep her alive.
送医之前我会尽我所能维持她的生命
Excuse me.
我先忙去了
It's not your fault.
这不能怨你
She never should have gone in there alone.
她跟本就不应该一个人进去
Blaming yourself won't help her.
怨你自己也不能使她好起来
I'm not blaming myself.
我怨的可不是我自己
我能不能去看望我的儿子
还不行
荣科实业死亡战士计划
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者)或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com