神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第14集: 大溪地 T.A.H.I.T.I.

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Why would S.H.I.E.L.D. keep details
神盾局为何要对你隐瞒
of your death fryou?
关于你死亡的信息呢
What happened in Tahiti?
塔希提岛上发生了什么
Director Fury
弗瑞局长
He had a team of scientists working around the clock.
他让一队科学家日以继夜地工作
I wanted to die.
我本想死的
And we should have let you.
我们也本该让你死的
Once we capture Quinn,
抓到奎恩后
we'll be one step closer to the Clairvoyant.
我们就能离千里眼更近一步
Where's Skye?
斯凯在哪
Agent Coulson, it's dangerous...
科尔森特工 你这样
sending her in like that, all alone.
让她一个人冲锋陷阵也太危险了
Oh, god. Hang on.
天啊 坚持住
Put her in there!
把她放进去
Is it working?!
起作用了吗
We need to get her to a medical facility and fast.
我们得尽快带她到医疗机构
漫威公司出品
She was shot twice in the abdomen
她大约在两小时前腹部
at close range almost two hours ago.
近距离中了两枪
She's tachycardic, hypotensive,
她心跳过速 血压很低
and lost a significant amount of blood.
失血过多
We had to lower her core body temp
我们不得不降低她的身体核心温度
in order to transport her here.
以便我们能把她转移到这里
It's probably what kept her alive this long.
这或许就是她能撑到现在的原因
We'll do everything we can.
我们会尽力的
Oh, dear. I'm a mess.
天啊 我真是一团糟
翻译:大卫熊 胖兔纯 Silence
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
No.
You were great.
你表现很棒
翻译:点点点 王大可 章鱼埃克斯
Intubate, and let's start getting that shirt off.
插管 把上衣剪下来
Here.
翻译:卫老哥 苏叶夏桑
Mop it off.
擦掉
Good. 100ccs.
好的 注射100毫升
时间轴:JimmyBeck 雪贵人
Okay, let's prep her for ex-lap.
给她做开腹探查术术前准备
校对:米小勒 大卫熊
All set.
准备好了
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
Patient starts...
病人开始...
I'm here.
我在
That's unacceptable.
不行
I need to speak to Director Fury immediately, please.
我要直接与弗瑞局长通话 拜托了
Why didn't I stop her?
我为什么没有阻止她呢
I could have.
我本可以阻止她的
As if you could stop Skye
你阻止不了斯凯
doing anything she's set her mind to.
去做她坚决想要做的事
I shouldn't have let her go after Quinn by herself.
我不该让她一个人去找奎恩的
- What was I thinking? - It's not your fault.
-我在想什么啊 -不是你的错
She shouldn't have been there.
她不该去那的
I'm her S.O. It's on me.
我是她的监管人员 是我的错
The one to blame is the man who shot her, Ian Quinn.
要怪也该怪开枪的人 伊恩·奎恩
He's responsible.
他才是罪魁祸首
Yes, the message is, I have an agent dying,
是的 我的留言是"我的探员要死了
and there are questions only he can answer.
有些问题只有他才能回答"
瑞士苏黎世 神盾局创伤中心
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
How is she?
她怎么样
Not good.
不太好
The shots perforated her stomach
子弹打穿了她的胃
and penetrated the large and small intestines.
并击穿了大肠和小肠
We resected what we could, but...
我们尽可能地切除了 但
There's been too much damage.
损伤太严重
So what's next?
下一步怎么办
We can keep her comfortable,
我们尽量让她好受一些
but you'll need to make a decision
但你需要作出决定
On whether or not you want to keep her on life support.
是否要让她一直这样靠着机器维持生命
You're saying there's nothing to be done?
你是说没别的办法了吗
I'm saying you need to call her family
我是说你需要通知她的家人
and get them here as soon as possible.
让他们赶紧过来
We're her family.
我们就是她的家人
In that case, I'm very sorry.
那样的话 我很抱歉
Finally.
终于来人了
I was beginning to think you'd forgotten --
我都开始以为你们把我忘...
Wait!
等等
Wait! You can't!
等等 你不能这样
Why?
为什么不能
'cause you're defenseless,
因为你无法还击
like she was?
就像她一样吗
May! May!
梅 梅
Outside, now.
到外面去
He deserves to die, not her.
应该是他去死 不是她
Agreed.
同意
But right now, Quinn doesn't matter --
但现在 奎恩不重要
Only Skye does, and I need you to pilot the plane.
斯凯是我们的头等大事 我需要你驾驶飞机
You heard what the doctor said.
你听到医生说什么了
She said there was nothing more they could do for her,
她说他们束手无策
but there are doctors who brought me back from the dead.
但有医生曾把我从鬼门关拖了回来
If they can do that, I'm betting they can save skye.
如果他们能做到那件事 他们也能救活斯凯
H.Q. radioed in.
总部来了命令
They've ordered us to hand over quinn for interrogation
他们让我们把奎恩交给他们审讯
and transport to the fridge.
并转移到冷藏库
Do you want me to arrange the transfer?
你想安排转移吗
No.
Quinn stays in our custody until I say otherwise.
我不发话 奎恩就关在咱们这
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Are you sure about this,
你确定要这么做吗
taking her all the way to Bethesda?
带她一路奔波到贝塞斯达吗
It's where my file says I was treated after New York.
档案里说那是纽约之战后我接受治疗的地方
I understand, but what makes you think
我明白 但你为什么认为
the doctors there will be able to do anything different?
那里的医生会有不同的治疗方法呢
I know they saved you, but --
我知道他们救了你 但是
They did a lot more than save me.
他们不只是救了我
It's time that you know the truth.
是时候告诉你们真相了
That can't be.
那不可能
What you're describing --
你所说的这种情况
it's medically impossible.
在医学上是不可能的
Except for the fact that I'm standing here --
但事实是我现在就站在这里
proof that it's not impossible.
证明了那并不是不可能的
And here's more proof --
这里还有更多证据
My file, describing how they brought me back --
我的档案 描述了他们是如何把我救活的
The doctors, the procedures, the drugs.
医生 手术程序 用药
机密 保密级别 10
Sir...
长官
it's against the law for us to read this. Are you sure?
浏览这些文件是违法的 你确定吗
I don't care about your clearance level.
我不在乎你们的许可级别
I'm ordering you to read it.
我命令你们读这些档案
"Death and recovery report."
死亡及恢复报告
It's only recently
直到最近
that Director Fury gave me access to this.
弗瑞局长才允许我看这些文件
I've gone over it dozens of times.
我看了很多遍了
I need you to decipher the medical parts of it
我需要你们把其中那些我不懂的医学术语
I didn't understand.
解释一下
Feel free to reach out to Dr. Streiten.
有问题的话可以求助斯特莱顿医生
He should be eager to answer any questions you may have.
他应该很乐意解答你们的问题
Yes, I'm sure I'll have quite a few.
是的 我肯定会有不少问题
So, what about Tahiti?
那大溪地是怎么回事
Turns out, not so magical,
看来那里也没有那么神奇
just false memories implanted to cover up what was done.
那只是为了掩盖治疗过程而被植入的记忆
Sir...
长官
it says here your heart was perforated,
这里写你的心脏已经被刺穿了
torn in half.
裂成了两半
That part of it I understood.
那部分我明白
And yet, they managed to heal the damaged tissue completely.
但他们还是找到了方法让损坏的组织痊愈了
We need to understand how.
我们需要知道方法
So we can do the same for Skye.
然后我们就可以对斯凯如法炮制了
That's what I'm counting on.
这才是我期待的效果
- We'll get right on it, sir. - Thank you.
-我们马上开工 -谢谢
Hurt much?
还很疼吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Coulson told me how long he was dead.
科尔森告诉了我他到底死了多久
But you already knew that, didn't you?
但你已经知道了 是吧
I saw skye...
我看见斯凯...
in the pod,
躺在治疗舱里
machines filtering her blood,
机器在过滤她的血
breathing for her.
替她维持呼吸
I'm not sure I'd make this play --
我不确定我也会这样做
fly halfway around the world hoping for a second miracle.
飞跃半个世界只为寻得第二次奇迹
If Coulson thinks there's a chance in a million to save Skye,
如果科尔森认为有百万分之一的机会能救斯凯
to save any of us, he'd take it.
或者我们任何一个人 他都会那么做
People like us --
像我们这样的人
we need people like him.
需要像他那样的人
So, yeah, it makes sense --
所以是的 那很合理
a lot more sense than the alternative.
比另一种选择合理多了
You mean giving up?
你是说放弃吗
Or killing the man responsible.
或者杀了罪魁祸首
I did like seeing you go after Quinn.
我确实很喜欢看你对奎恩下手
You don't open the blinds like that very often.
你很少那么冲动
S.H.I.E.L.D. 616, this is tower Michael Tango.
神盾局616 这里是MT塔台
You are in violation of S.H.I.E.L.D. directive 1297.
你们违反了神盾局条例第1297条
Respond immediately.
收到请马上回复
Disobeying a direct order.
不服从直接命令
We didn't hand Quinn over for interrogation.
我们没有把奎恩移交审讯
Great.
好极了
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 616. How do we proceed?
这里是神盾局616 接下来的指令是什么
Prepare to be boarded and relinquish command.
等待相关人员登机并移交控制权
Really?
真的吗
All the war and chaos in the world,
世界上这么多战争混乱
and S.H.I.E.L.D. sends a plane after us?
神盾局却派了架飞机来追我们
Three planes -- a small transport to dock
是派了三架飞机 一架小型传送机
and a pair of F-35s to make sure we hand over Quinn.
还有两架F-35s来确保我们交出奎恩
If they scratched my paint, I'm gonna be pissed.
他们要是敢刮花我的油漆 我会很生气
I'll await your orders, sir.
我等待您的命令 长官
Garrett?
加勒特
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干吗
Well, as opposed to the level 8 jackass I'm staring at,
跟我面前这位有着八级权限的混蛋作对呗
I still follow orders.
我还是要遵守命令的
You're the worst at following orders.
你最不擅长的就是遵守命令
Maybe...
也许吧
but I like this one.
但我喜欢这个命令
You are to immediately turn Ian Quinn over
请你马上交出伊恩·奎恩
for transport to the Fridge.
以便将其带到冷藏库
Agent Antoine Triplett,
安唐·崔普利特特工
Agent Phillip Coulson.
菲利普·科尔森特工
You wouldn't know it to look at him, but ...
光看外表看不出来 不过
Phil's one of our finest.
菲尔是我们最出色的特工之一
An honor, sir.
很荣幸 长官
Trip joined me as my specialist after Ward came to your circus.
沃德跟了你后崔普就加入了我的队伍
Go secure the prisoner.
去接手犯人吧
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Phil, come on.
菲尔 行了吧
Just because Fury gave you this pretty plane
不能因为弗瑞给了你这架漂亮的飞机
doesn't mean they won't shoot it out of the sky.
就意味着他们不会把它从天上射下来
Why are you really here, Garrett?
你来这里的真正目的是什么 加勒特
S.H.I.E.L.D. could have sent any security team to collect Quinn.
神盾局可以随便派一个押送团队来接收奎恩
Why you?
为什么派你来
You've been chasing him, too.
你也在追捕他吧
Since Malta.
从马耳他开始
Then yesterday, your little Italian job
而昨天 你的小团队在意大利的行为
cost my team weeks of work.
耗费了我的团队几个星期的工作
You can't have him, not yet.
你还不能带他走
This isn't a request.
这不是一个请求
Quinn shot one of my agents.
奎恩射伤了我的一个特工
She's on life support in a med pod downstairs.
她正在楼下的医疗茧里靠机器来维持生命
We are taking her to the trauma center in Bethesda.
我们正在送她去贝塞斯达的外伤治疗中心
Quinn actually pulled the trigger?
是奎恩开的枪吗
Skye infiltrated his compound in Malta.
斯凯曾经在马耳他渗透进他的组织
When he saw her yesterday, seems he took it personally.
当他昨天看到她 看样子是他亲自下手的
I never took him for a triggerman.
我从不觉得他会亲自下手
He pays others for that.
他总是付钱让别人替他办事
I've lost three of my own chasing him.
为了追捕他 我失去了三个手下
Then you understand why I can't give him to you
那你应该理解 为什么在救活我的特工之前
until we save my agent.
我不能把他交给你
Because if she doesn't make it...
因为如果她没撑过去的话...
Agent Grant Ward.
格兰特·沃德特工
Trip.
崔普
- Is Garrett upstairs? - Yeah.
-加勒特在楼上吗 -没错
You know, he still talks about
知道吗 他还是一直提起
that thousand-yard shot you took in Bandung.
你在万隆的那次千码射击
It was 2,000.
是两千码
So, what are you doing here?
那 你在这里做什么呢
Man, this is like the playboy jet.
哥们 这可像是一架花花公子的喷射机啊
I mean, a guy could get soft bunking in a space like this.
我的意思是 在这里可以睡到软绵绵的床
How did Coulson swing such a sweet ride?
科尔森怎么这么会享受飞行呢
He died.
他死过一次了
That's tight.
那我无话可说了
You want to point me to the box you're keeping Quinn?
你可以带我去你们关押奎恩的房间吗
H.Q. ordered Garrett to haul his ass
总部命令加勒特把他
to the fridge for questioning.
带到冷藏库去盘问
Is that a full bar?
那是吧台吗
You're welcome to it.
自便吧
But, uh, Quinn stays put till Coulson says otherwise.
但是 科尔森发话前奎恩不能交给你们
Come on, man.
拜托了 哥们
Garrett was your S.O., too,
加勒特也曾是你的监管人员
so you know how this works.
所以你知道这要怎么做
Why don't you remind me?
你来唤起一下我的记忆吧
Garrett wants Quinn.
加勒特想要奎恩
It's my job to make sure Garrett gets what he wants.
我的工作就是让加勒特得到他想要的
Now where is he?
他在哪
Can't help you with that.
我帮不了你
No worries.
没事
I'll find Quinn myself.
我自己去找奎恩
I'm sure he's tucked between the jacuzzi and the squash court.
他肯定被关在"按摩缸区"和"壁球区"之间
Agent Ward, stand down.
沃德特工 退下
Agent Garrett and I have come to an agreement.
加勒特特工和我达成了共识
He convinced H.Q. he could interrogate Quinn here
他说服了总部他在我们的飞机上审问奎恩
on our plane as we continue to Bethesda.
同时我们将继续前往贝塞斯达
Well, I'm a bit of a sweet talker when I need to be.
必要的时候 我还是一个很不错的聊天对象
You wouldn't believe
你肯定想不到
what I could talk this son of a gun into.
我会怎么审问这个开枪的杂种
Good seeing you, son.
很高兴见到你 孩子
You, too, sir.
我也是 长官
And thank you.
同时很感谢你的努力
Saving the girl's top priority,
拯救那个女孩要紧
and she might know something.
她或许知道些什么
I've never heard of half the drugs they gave coulson --
他们给科尔森的药里有一半我是没听过的
GH-325 GH-325?
And what about this robotic-assisted- neural-micro-surgery
还有他们用来植入塔希提岛记忆的
They used to implant the Tahiti memories?
机器协助神经微型手术
It all sounds so diabolical.
这一切都太凶残了
I agree.
我也认同
We can't argue with the results. He's walking around.
但事实就摆在面前 他还能跑能跳
Yeah, but at what cost?
是啊 但付出了什么代价呢
You read the transcripts.
你也阅读了副本
He begged the doctors to let him die.
他恳求医生让他死
This is different. Skye's still alive.
这不一样 斯凯还活着
We have to keep her that way.
我们要让她活下去
I've asked Dr. Streiten to advise us.
我让斯特莱顿医生给我们提供建议
Hello.
你好
Yes.
没错
Are you sure?
你确定吗
That can't be.
不可能吧
And here I thought I was gonna get to play bad cop.
我想我要扮演一下坏警察了
Ian Quinn, this is agent Garrett.
伊恩·奎恩 这是加勒特特工
He's here to ask you some questions.
他来问你一些问题
Oh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
I -- my head's still ringing from the last visitor.
上一个访客让我的脑袋一直响到现在
At least the last visitor left you with a head.
至少上一个访客还是让你的脑袋留着了
I'm not always that considerate.
我可没这么体贴
I'm interested in one of your newer projects.
我对你的一个新计划比较感兴趣
Hmm? Oh, but there are so many to choose from.
但我该从哪个开始说起呢
Let me be clear --
我先跟你说清楚
you have no rights.
你没有任何权力
You have no lawyer.
你不能找任何律师
The only thing keeping agent Coulson here
科尔森探员之所以没有把你
from throwing you out of this plane
从飞机上丢下去
is the very weak heartbeat of a young agent downstairs,
是因为楼下那年轻的特工还有着微弱的心跳
and the only incentive I have for not tearing your tongue out
我之所以没有把你的舌头扯下来
is that you use it to answer my questions.
是因为你还要用它来回答我的问题
Is that clear?
你听明白了吗
- You understand that? - No.
-你听清他说什么了吗 -不清楚
Tell us about Cybertek and the Deathlok program.
告诉我们有关荣科实业和死亡战士计划的一切
Deathlok?
死亡战士
Catchy, right?
挺拉风的 是吧
Sounds like some wrestler from the '80s.
听起来像个八十年代的摔跤手外号
What is it really?
那到底是什么
Those are dangerous waters,
你们不会想轻易涉足的
and the last agent that waded into them
上一个调查这事的特工
wound up with two in the stomach.
如今腹部中了两枪昏迷不醒呢
So...
这么说
she's still alive?
她还活着是吗
Yeah. And you better hope she stays that way.
没错 你最好祈祷她别再出什么意外
Is that why you shot skye,
这就是你为什么要对斯凯开枪吗
Because she saw what cybertek delivered?
因为她看到了荣科实业运送的货物
No.
I shot skye because that's what the clairvoyant told me to do.
我向斯凯开枪是因为千里眼让我这么做
You wanted to see me?
你们找我吗
I just got off the phone with the trauma center in Bethesda.
我刚刚与贝塞斯达的创伤中心通了电话
Dr. Streiten's gone off the grid.
斯特莱顿医生消失了
So we'll find a different doctor there who operated on Coulson.
那我们就再找一个当时给科尔森做过手术的医生呗
That's the thing. Actually...
问题就在这里 事实上
Coulson was never treated there.
科尔森从未在那里接受治疗
-You're not making sense. -None of this makes sense.
-我不明白 -这一切都让人不得其解
The doctors listed, the operating-room number --
上面列出的医生名字 手术室号码
None of them exist.
这些都不存在
None of them are part of S.H.I.E.L.D.
都不是神盾局手下的设施
What I find surprising is how a big-shot billionaire
我很好奇的是像你这样的亿万富翁
could fall for this psychic mumbo jumbo.
也会相信这些什么特异功能的鬼话
Oh, I doubted it at the beginning,
一开始我也有所怀疑
But then I realized it would be mutually beneficial.
但后来我明白这样做对双方都有好处
He must have something pretty terrible on you.
他一定掌握了你什么重要的把柄
Shooting an unarmed girl?
你居然朝一个手无寸铁的女孩开枪
Let's just say I learned the hard way
只能说过去的惨痛教训
that obeying was in my best interest.
让我明白 服从才是最好的选择
Yet...here you are.
但如今 你还是成为了阶下囚
Let me assure you it wasn't luck
让我来告诉你 这一切都不是偶然
that led me to your partner's black sedan in Berlin
我会在柏林发现你搭档的黑色轿车
or that he'd open the door for a redhead
或是他为一名红发女子开门
or those two agents in Morocco.
亦或是摩洛哥的那两名特工
Do you think it was just a roll of the dice
你认为我的手下能在那栋房子里找到他们
that my people found them in that riad?
真的只是靠运气吗
No, it was the clairvoyant.
不 这一切都是千里眼早已预知的
Your clairvoyant say anything about me knocking your teeth in?
那你的千里眼有说过我会把你揍得满地找牙吗
The clairvoyant sees everything...
千里眼能预知任何事情
...except what happened to him.
除了他身上发生的一切
This is still about me.
所以这一切还是关于我
Wait.
等等
You're gonna need to rewind the tape, Phil.
你得跟我说说这是怎么回事 菲尔
You heard about my near-death before the battle of New York?
你听说过我在纽约之战前的那次死亡经历吗
There's more to it than that.
那里面另有内情
I thought I was gone for seconds --
我以为我只死去了几秒钟时间
Turns out it was days.
但事实上 是数天
That's impossible.
这不可能
Which is why the clairvoyant will do anything
这就是为什么千里眼会不惜一切
to know how it happened.
要弄清这其中的原因
Even order you to shoot skye.
他甚至让你对斯凯开枪
Wait.
等等
You don't know what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to save you.
你不知道神盾局是怎么救回你的吗
That's why we're flying to where I was treated.
所以我们正在飞往我接受治疗的地方
So shooting the girl forces you to figure it all out.
所以射杀这个女孩是为了迫使你弄清这一切
So the clairvoyant can finally see.
然后千里眼就能看见事实的真相
Or you let the girl die.
或者 你任由这个女孩死去
Quinn shot skye for nothing.
奎恩这一枪其实毫无意义
The place we were going, the doctors who treated you --
我们要去的地方 治疗你的医生名字
They don't exist.
一切都不存在
Or maybe they exist somewhere else.
或者他们存在于别处呢
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. There are always secrets.
这可是神盾局的文件 里面总会有秘密的
That's my fear, sir.
这正是我担心的 长官
Your file is filled with secrets --
你的文件里充满了秘密
Experimental drugs, unknown surgical procedures
各种试验药物 不明手术程序
we've never even heard of.
许多我们听都没听说过
Frankly, Fitz and I only understand
说实话 菲兹和我只弄懂了
about 70% of what's in here.
里面百分之七十的内容
Even if we do find where they treated you
就算我们真的找到了他们治疗你的地方
and we were able to replicate the procedure,
并且成功复制了手术流程
There's the other obvious question.
还有一个问题不得不考虑
- Which is? - Whether we should.
-是什么 -我们该不该这么做
What you experienced, sir,
你所经历的这一切 长官
If this file is even partially accurate --
哪怕这文件只有一部分是真实的
No one's suggesting that we submit Skye
我不是说要让斯凯也承受
to everything that I went through,
我所经历过的一切
But if there's something in here -- a drug,
但如果这里面哪怕有一种药物
a treatment that can save her, we need to find it.
一种疗法能帮到她 我们就一定要找出来
- Figure it out. - Yes, sir.
-去把它弄明白 -遵命 长官
You disagree.
你不赞同吗
No.
I think we need to do everything humanly possible to save Skye.
我也认为应该尽我们一切所能去救斯凯
But we need to acknowledge that doing so
但同时我们也必须考虑这么做的话
might give the clairvoyant exactly what he wants.
我们就给了千里眼他正想要的东西
It's a risk we have to take.
那我们只能冒这个险了
How is she?
她怎么样了
Deteriorating, and I don't know how to stop it.
她的情况正在恶化 我不知该如何阻止
The only thing I've found remotely interesting
这里面我唯一找到可能有用的
is something called "Gh-325."
是一种叫"Gh-325"的东西
Some kind of drug?
这是一种药物吗
Agent Coulson was injected with that,
科尔森特工当时被注射了这种物质
and literally minutes later,
过了几分钟之后
his wounds showed signs of cellular regeneration.
他的伤口出现了细胞再生的现象
Regeneration? Is that even possible?
再生 有这个可能吗
Even if this miracle drug does exist,
就算真有这种神奇的药物
we don't know where to find it.
我们也不知道要去哪里找
We have no coordinates,
我们没有参照系
no logs of anyone's departure or arrival.
没有任何人离开或到达的记录
I think maybe I can help with that.
这方面也许我能帮上忙
You've set up the echo-chamber.
你弄了个回音室
Yeah, I made a couple of calls.
是 我打了几个电话
A buddy of mine works in the archives at the Triskelion.
我的一个哥们在三叉戟总部档案室工作
Agreed to let us access it from here.
同意让我们从这里连接进入
Hard to believe, but this cube contains
说起来难以置信 但这个方盒子包含了
all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s historical administrative data.
神盾局历史上所有的管理性数据
Yeah, but if Agent Coulson's operation didn't take place
好吧 但如果科尔森特工的手术不是在
at a S.H.I.E.L.D. medical facility --
神盾局的医疗机构进行的...
We won't find any record of it here -- I know.
那我们在这里就找不到任何记录 我知道
But this also contains all interoffice memos,
但这里也包含了所有的局间备忘录
travel arrangements, purchase orders.
行程安排 采购订单
Maybe we can track down the location
也许我们可以通过某个书面记录
through a virtual paper trail of some sort or another.
追踪到具体地点
Yeah.
对啊
Okay.
好吧
Well, let's start with the travel memoranda
那我们就从科尔森被刺伤那天的
from the date Coulson got stabbed.
行程备忘录开始查起吧
Or, um, what about Dr. Streiten's departure from the Triskelion?
或者从斯特莱顿医生离开三叉戟总部查起
- Maybe they have that. - Yeah.
-也许他们有这记录 -好吧
Got it.
在这儿
Here. This is interesting.
这里 这个很有意思
A World War II Bunker?
二战碉堡
"Collapsed" Bunker.
"倒塌的"碉堡
Definitely not a sanctioned S.H.I.E.L.D. facility.
肯定不是被认可的神盾局机构
招待所
- "The Guest House"? - Exactly.
-招待所 -是的
Guest House -- G.H. GH-325.
招待所 GH GH325
Look at the file's access history.
看看这份文件的访问记录
The only record of it being opened...
唯一的一份访问记录是来自
is by a level 10 operative.
一个权限十级的特工
- Director Fury. - Director Fury.
-弗瑞局长 -弗瑞局长
So, Fury's been to this place, and he's the person
所以弗瑞来过这地方 而他就是
who sanctioned the operations on Agent Coulson.
批准给科尔森特工做手术的人
And why aren't you trying to find the file?
你为什么不找找那份档案呢
Encrypted. Skye could crack this.
加密了 斯凯应该能破解
What would she do?
她会怎么做
It's not an encryption.
这不是加密
The Guest House is not a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility.
招待所不是神盾局的机构
We don't know who or what's in there.
我们不知道里面有什么人或什么东西
Be prepared for potential resistance.
为潜在的抵抗做好准备
No contact from inside?
没有跟内部沟通上吗
I've tried every known channel -- no response.
我试过了所有已知的频道 没有回应
Place could be abandoned.
可能这地方已经被废弃了
Let's hope not.
希望不要
We need the people inside to work on Skye.
我们还需要里面的人来救斯凯呢
Simmons is prepping Skye to move at a moment's notice, sir.
一收到通知西蒙斯就会带斯凯出现
Trip can help. He's had med-tech training.
崔普能帮忙 他受过医学训练
Good. We do our jobs right, this will all go peacefully.
很好 如果做得漂亮 这事可以和平解决
What if they don't want to help us?
如果他们不愿帮我们怎么办
I'll say "Pretty please."
那我会说"劳您大驾"
We need the doctors alive and the place intact.
我们必须让医生活着 让那地方保持完整
If it does go sideways, Fitz, I need you down there
如果出了岔子 菲兹 我要你下去
to determine what Simmons can use to help Skye.
帮西蒙斯决定我们需要些什么来帮助斯凯
And then we take it. Let's move.
然后都拿走 行动吧
Company?
有人来了
Nothing's scheduled for a couple weeks.
这几个星期都没有安排啊
Try the protocol.
对对暗号
How was the drive from Istanbul?
从伊斯坦布尔一路开车来怎么样
Countersign?
口令
No clue.
不知道
Never heard it.
从来没听过
I can't find it in any of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s protocol derectives.
我在神盾局所有的协议指令中都没找到
This is Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是科尔森特工 他们是神盾局成员
We don't know the counter, but we have a team member
我们不知道暗号 但我们有一个成员
in dire need of medical assistance.
迫切需要医疗救助
We know she can be treated here. Open the doors.
我们知道她在这里可以得到治疗 请开门
Maybe we can work something out. Do you copy?
也许我们可以解决一些事 听到了吗
How was the drive from Istanbul?
从伊斯坦布尔一路开车来怎么样
We're looking for medical assistance.
我们在寻求医疗救助
A person's life is at stake. Will you help us?
一个人的生命危在旦夕 你们能帮我们嘛
How was the drive from Istanbul?
从伊斯坦布尔一路开车来怎么样
"Pretty please" it is.
那就"劳您大驾"吧
These guys are good -- hacked their way in.
这些人挺厉害啊 闯进来了
How the hell did they find this place?
他们怎么找到这地方的
Doesn't matter. Didn't know the countersign.
不重要的 重点是是他们不知道暗号
- We'll left right. - Let's go.
-左右包抄 -走
移动代理勘测用户 菲兹
There's an antechamber and a set of glass doors.
有一个前厅和一组玻璃门
Can't see much beyond that. Lights are all out.
再过去就看不清了 灯全灭了
Well, they know we're coming. Let's go say "Hello."
他们知道我们来了 去打个招呼吧
Clear.
安全
Okay, Simmons, we're going in now.
好了 西蒙斯 我们要进去了
Simmons?
西蒙斯
Damn it.
该死
Comms are down.
信号不行了
There's too much mountain on top of us.
我们头顶上的山太厚了
Trust me -- it's better.
相信我 这样更好
You don't want them hearing the horrible death
你也不想让她们听到
we're walking into.
我们踏入险境吧
Humor, son.
孩子 懂点幽默啊
You brits are too serious.
你们英国人就是太严肃
Besides, if the job was easy...
再说 如果任务容易完成的话
It wouldn't be any fun.
那就没意思了
I'm not afraid -- not yet.
我才不怕呢 还没到怕的时候
I suspect the real danger won't happen
我觉得要等我们打开这扇防弹门以后
until we breach that bulletproof glass.
才会有真正的危险
Probably a stairwell back to the surface.
可能是通往地面的楼梯间
What do you think, Fitz? Can you get us inside?
菲兹 你觉得呢 能打开门吗
To certain horrible death?
踏入险境吗
Absolutely.
当然
Okay, Sir, just say the word.
好了 长官 听你指令
Once we get inside, everybody find cover.
我们一进去就找好掩护
All right, gentlemen, here we go.
大家准备好
We've come for medical assistance.
我们前来寻求医疗救助
But you continue firing on us, we will defend oursel--
但如果你们执意开火 我们也会自卫反击
I count two hostiles.
敌方有俩人
Copy that. Ready?
明白 准备好了吗
You got one of those little flash things?
你带着那种闪光的东西吗
Yeah.
带了
Ward.
沃德
Clear!
安全
See if you can get some lights on.
去看看能不能把灯打开
No hard feelings, Bob.
别记仇啊 鲍勃
Clear. We're not done.
安全 还没完呢
This one's hit. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
这人受伤了 要找到他应该不难
Go.
上前
We're gonna get you medical help.
我们会找人来救你的
Is anyone else down here? Where are the doctors?
有人在这儿吗 医生们在哪里
Med staff doesn't stay here.
医务人员不留在这
We're looking for a drug -- GH-325.
我们要找一种药 GH325
It might help you, too.
这药也能救你
Do I...k-know you?
我认识你吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I-I might have spent some time here awhile back.
之前我可能在这待过一段时间
Then you know about... the timer.
那你知道...计时器吧
We got a problem!
出问题了
Semtex.
塞姆汀塑胶炸药
The whole place is rigged to blow.
这地方绑好了炸弹等待引爆
There's enough explosive
这些炸药都够
to bring down the whole mountain on top of us.
把上面的山炸下来了
Sir. Less than 10 minutes.
长官 还有不到10分钟
It's probably a failsafe.
这大概是以防万一
If the guards had eliminated us, they'd stop the timer.
如果警卫消灭了我们 他们就关闭计时器
Since they didn't...
他们失败了
It's some kind of emergency override.
这是某种紧急超控措施
Skye could probably get past it, but I can't hack the panel,
斯凯大概能黑进控制面板 但我不行
which means we're trapped in here.
也就是说我们被困在这儿了
You're the guy who taught Ward how to disarm nuclear bombs.
你教会了沃德怎么解除核武器
Figure out a way to get us out of here.
想个办法让我们出去
Let's go find the drug.
我们去找药
So this is some sort of medical facility.
这地方是医疗站之类的吗
Yeah, but if nobody's here,
对 但如果这里没人
I'm not sure it's gonna do us any good.
对我们是没多大益处的
恢复室
Tough when it's your team.
是你的队友一定不好受
You guys go back a ways?
你们相处了很长时间吗
Not really. A few months.
也没有 就几个月
We have nothing in common -- couldn't be more different.
我们没有什么共同点 天差地别
But you can't imagine your life without her.
但你就是没法想象没有她的生活
Yes.
就是这样
You've experienced that, Agent Triplett?
你也经历过吗 崔普利特特工
I have.
是的
Sometimes, a person takes you by surprise.
有时候 有人不经意间就让你在意了
She's very lucky to have you.
她很幸运有你陪她
I know anything bad ever happens to me,
如果有一日我也发生不测
hope you're in my corner, too.
希望你也能这样守着
Comms are down.
通讯中断了
If I don't hear anything within the hour, I'm going after them.
如果一小时内没有消息 我就去找他们
Skye's coding. Both of you, now.
斯凯不行了 你们俩都进来
- How can we help? - I need a unit of epi.
-要怎么做 -一剂量的肾上腺素
Got it.
来了
观术室
Let me die.
让我死了吧
Don't. Let me die.
别继续了 让我死了吧
Let me die!
让我死了
Is that where...
这就是你...
Yeah.
The timer doesn't control the explosion.
计时器不控制爆炸
It's just a clock. Detonator must be somewhere else.
只是个普通计时器 雷管肯定在别的地方
It's not in here, or I'd have found it.
不在这儿 不然我早发现了
There's no time to search the whole compound.
没时间搜查整座建筑了
Maybe we can take some semtex, use it on the doors.
也许我们能拿些炸药 炸开防弹门
生化控制
Sir, are you sure you want to?
长官 你确定要进去吗
We should put suits on before we go in there.
进去之前应该穿上防护服
You're right, but there's no time.
对 但没时间了
I wish I could speak to Simmons.
真希望能联系上西蒙斯
She'd know what most of this stuff is --
她应该知道这里头都是些什么
Or, at least, what stuff not to touch.
至少知道哪些东西不该碰
Fitz.
菲兹
I don't see any G.H...
我没看到有GH标签的
Agent Coulson.
科尔森特工
It's locked.
锁住了
Here. Put these on.
给 戴上
Got it.
开了
Time to go.
该走了
We couldn't stop it. Four minutes and counting.
我们无法停止它 四分钟倒计时
Almost there.
快好了
There's semtex throughout here, as well.
这里也有塞姆汀塑胶炸药
This is it -- 325.
就是这个 325号
This is the one we want.
这就是我们要的
We got to go.
我们得走了
- Get it up to Simmons. - Yeah.
-把它交给西蒙斯 -好
Sir.
长官
I'll be right behind you. Go.
我紧随其后 快走
T.A.H.I.T.I[首字母缩写组成的单词是塔希提岛]
Three minutes.
还有三分钟
Have you worked much with munitions, Agent Fitz?
你弄过弹药吗 菲兹特工
Explosives are a fascinating specialty --
炸药有一种很令人着迷的东西
Very exacting.
令人非常地兴奋
Too big a concussion could trigger a chain reaction --
太大的冲击会引起连锁反应
Bury us like fossils for a thousand years.
把我们像化石一样埋葬千年
Guess we don't have to worry
看来我们不必担心
about the clairvoyant finding this place.
千里眼会找到这个地方了
Agent Ward... would you do the honors?
沃德特工 帮个忙
Thought you'd never ask.
以为你不会问呢
Can you slip through?
你能挤过去吗
- Yeah. - Go. All right.
-能 -走吧 好的
Get that drug up there.
去拿药吧
Coulson.
科尔森
Where the hell is he? Phil!
他人去哪了 菲尔
Go with Fitz.
你和菲茨一起走
Make sure that drug gets to the girl.
要确保把药送到她手上
Agent Garrett.
加勒特特工
Go! Save the girl.
快走 去救她
Weak, erratic heart rate.
微弱 心跳不稳
Each time we save her, I ask myself,
我们每次救她 我都问自己
"Is this what Skye would want?"
这是斯凯想要的吗
We didn't come this far to quit.
我们不是来到这才放弃的
Get o-- the ground immediately.
赶...快趴下
They're alive. Maybe we can --
他们没死 也许我们能
Fitz, come in.
菲兹 回答我
What's your status?
你那边的情况如何
Phil!
菲尔
Phil, what the hell? Clock's not slowing down.
菲尔 搞什么鬼 计时器在在倒计呢
It's about to get really warm in here.
这里马上要变暖了
Hey, you with me?
你听见我说话了吗
The guys are out already. They took the drug up to Skye.
他们已经出去了 把药带给斯凯
No, don't give it to her.
不 不要把药交给她
The drug -- they can't give it to her!
他们不能把药交给她
All right. You can tell them yourself.
好 你自己去和他们说吧
Right now, we just need to get out of this mountain
现在我们只需要走出这座深山
and off the ground.
然后起飞
Now let's go.
赶快走吧
We found it.
找到了
What is it?
这是什么
And how much, injected where?
要用多少 注射在哪里
May, get us off the ground, or it'll fall out from under us.
梅 赶快起飞 不然我们下方会塌陷
No! Don't give it to her!
不 不要交给她
I was losing her, anyway. What harm can it do?
反正我也救不回她 还能有什么伤害呢
Come on, girl.
加油 姑娘
It's working.
起效了
She's spiking.
她心跳过速
Stop it. How can we stop it? Skye!
停下来 我们怎么让它停止 斯凯
What's happening?
怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
Skye.
斯凯
Do something -- we have to do something.
快想办法 我们得快想点办法
Her heartbeat -- she's stabilizing.
她的心跳 稳定下来了
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Could someone tell me what we just saw?
有人能告诉我 我们刚刚看到什么了
The girl's a fighter.
她是个战士
What was that stuff you just gave her?
你刚刚给她注射的是什么
I don't know. All I know is that it worked.
不知道 我只知道那东西有用
You're a real miracle worker.
你真是个奇迹创造者
You did it.
你做到了
Something happen down there?
在下面的时候发生了什么事
I'm not sure. One minute, he was fine.
我也不确定 上一秒他还好端端的
The next, it was like he had seen a ghost.
下一秒他好像见了鬼似的
I have good news and bad news.
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
Which would you like to hear first?
你想先听哪个
Bad news, then -- there's a fair amount.
那就先听坏消息 数量不小
Your clairvoyant, the one who said he'd have your back --
那个说会挺你的千里眼
He's a no-show.
他没出现过
The site we were supposed to lead him to with our minds --
我们本该用我们的意志引导他去的地方
Blown to pieces, buried under 100 feet of rock.
炸成碎片 埋在30米的岩石下
It seems the only psychic power your buddy has shown
看来你的伙计唯一展现的超能力
is the ability to predict
就是猜准了
if you tell a rich, entitled dirtbag
如果你告诉有钱有势力的混蛋
he's gonna get away with murder, he'll believe it.
杀了人也能逍遥法外 他会相信
Trip.
崔普
Girl's gonna live --
斯凯活下来了
Live to testify how a billionaire shot her
活着指证那个近距离朝她腹部
point-blank in the stomach.
开枪的亿万富翁
Oh, we got a great little home movie
我们拍了个小短片
of you admitting that, genius.
你在里面承认了 天才们
This clairvoyant played you and left you to rot.
千里眼耍了你 让你自生自灭
You said there was good news.
你说有好消息
I did? Oh, yeah.
有吗 是的
You still have your tongue.
你的舌头保住了
Let's go.
I want to thank you, Garrett,
我得谢谢你 加勒特
for letting us keep Quinn on the plane.
谢谢你同意把奎恩留在飞机上
Don't mention it.
不用客气
There's still time for me
我还有得是时间
to make the rest of his life a long, living hell.
让他下半辈子生不如死
I'm counting on it.
那就看你的了
Something I need to ask you, Phil.
有件事我得问问你 菲尔
Of course.
尽管问
We've known each other a long time.
你我是老相识了
Yes, we have.
没错
Been in our share of tight spots together.
一起挺过了不少难关
If it had gone the other way -- if Skye hadn't survived,
如果事情出了岔子 如果斯凯没能活下来
were you really prepared to throw Quinn off this plane?
你真打算把奎恩扔出飞机吗
You were the one who made that threat.
威胁他的是你
I just asked to keep him on the plane for awhile.
我只是要求让他再在飞机待一会
You're right. It was me.
你说得对 是我
My mistake.
记错了
Till next time.
下次再见
Might be sooner than you think.
没准再见得比你想得还要快
My man Trip's got eyes for that biotech gal of yours.
我手下崔普看上你手下那个技术宅女了
Do you mind?
你在忙吗
You did the impossible today.
你今天创造了奇迹
You saved Skye's life.
救了斯凯的命
Why aren't you happy about it?
为什么你还不高兴
They told me you were yelling to not use the drug,
他们告诉我你大喊说
to not use it on Skye. Why?
别在斯凯身上用那种药 为什么
What made you change your mind?
后来怎么改主意了
Phil? Phil?
菲尔 菲尔
You all right?
你还好吗
Being down there...
在下面
Seeing where I came from -- I just got really scared
亲眼看见我从哪里逃过鬼门关 我害怕
that she would suffer the way that I did.
她会像我一样遭受精神上的折磨
But she didn't.
好在她没有
For whatever reason... she didn't.
无论什么原因 她都没受折磨
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return in a moment.
漫威《神盾局特工》很快回来
加州 死亡谷
汽车旅馆
吉米和妮可新婚燕尔
I'm gonna go see if they have a map.
我去问问他们有没有地图
I'll be waiting in the car, mrs. Mackenzie.
那我在车里等着 麦肯锡太太
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
No, I'm parched and weary.
我又渴又累
Is all of Midgard so desolate?
米德加德全都这么荒无人烟吗
Midgard? I don't know where that is.
米德加德 我没听说过这地方
This is Death Valley.
这里是死亡谷
I seek passage from this valley of death
我正设法穿过这死亡之谷
To a more bountiful land.
去找更富饶的地方
I wish I could help, but...it's built for two.
我真希望能帮你 但这是两座车
Y-you should ask the manager inside.
你该去问问旅馆经理
Uh, maybe there's a bus later today.
没准过会儿还有趟公交呢
She's your bride?
她是你妻子
Yep, since yesterday morning.
没错 昨天早上就是了
And you prefer her to me?
难道你更喜欢她而不是我
Well...yeah.
这个 当然
I prefer Nicole to pretty much everyone.
我喜欢妮可胜过任何人
That's why I married her -- together forever.
所以我才和她结婚 一生相伴
Loyalty -- I admire that in a man.
忠诚 我最欣赏忠诚的男人
I am going to need your help if I am to remain free.
为保自由身 我需要你的帮助
Jimmy!
吉米
I swear to protect you and keep you safe,
我发誓会保护你周全
But I don't even know your name.
但我还不知道你的名字呢
It's Lorelei.
罗蕾莱
My name is Lorelei.
我的名字是罗蕾莱