神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第16集: 前奏结束 End of the Beginning

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Tell us about cybertek and the deathlok program.
告诉我们有关荣科实业和死亡战士计划的一切
Mike Peterson's alive.
麦克·彼得森还活着
They did something to him.
他们对他做了些事情
Gh-325 -- Agent Coulson was injected with that,
Gh-325 科尔森特工当时被注射了这种物质
and literally minutes later,
过了几分钟之后
his wounds showed signs of cellular regeneration.
他的伤口出现了细胞再生的现象
Fury went to dangerous lengths to keep this under wraps.
弗瑞冒着巨大的风险来保守这个秘密
We can't share this with anyone, for their safety and ours.
找到答案之前 安全起见 我们不能告诉任何人
Encrypted line secure.
加密线路安全
Agent Melinda May. Update log 93.
梅琳达·梅特工 更新日志93
Coulson knows.
科尔森知道了
漫威公司出品
澳大利亚悉尼
Agent John Garrett, confirmed.
约翰·加勒特特工 身份确认
Agent Antoine Triplett, confirmed.
安东·崔普利特特工 身份确认
Well, it's no Four Seasons.
这虽然比不上四季酒店
Well, as safe houses go, it's not bad.
对安全屋来说 这里算不错了
Phuket didn't even have mattresses.
普吉岛的连床垫都没有
Yeah, but Cairo had thousand-thread-count sheets,
但开罗的有高级床单
with that sateen finish.
带那种棉缎的线头
Hey, be careful what you get used to.
别习惯那种优越待遇
翻译:大卫熊 胖兔纯 Silence
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
Dig out that sat phone and get Coulson on the line.
把卫星电话拿出来 打给科尔森
I want to run down through the list of potential candidates with him.
我要跟他核对一下名单上的潜在目标
翻译:爱卿遛小鸟 王大可 章鱼埃克斯
You really think the Clairvoyant was on the index?
你真的认为千里眼在目录上吗
Rejected off the index. Possibly.
被目录拒绝收入 有这个可能
翻译:卫老哥 欧阳 冰蓝
Just hope it's not the amazing Kreskin.
希望不是超凡的克雷斯金[心灵感应大师]
时间轴:JimmyBeck 信徒
I used to love that guy.
我以前很喜欢他的
- Who? - Area 3, breach.
-谁 -第三区被入侵
校对:胖兔纯 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
Hit him with an icer!
用冰冻枪
What the hell?
怎么回事
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
You realize, Agent Coulson,
科尔森特工 你知道
they have these things called teleconferences now.
有电话会议这种东西吧
Nice to see you, too, Agent Hand.
见到你很高兴 汉德特工
Thank you all for coming on such short notice.
感谢你们一接到通知就赶来
A little unconventional meeting this way, isn't it?
这样见面很反常规啊
Oh, from the reports I've read, "unconventional" seems to be
从我看到的报告来看 反常规
Coulson's middle name these days.
似乎是科尔森近来的专长
Fight breaks out, let me take Blake.
如果打起来 我选布莱克
He's coy but scrappy.
他缄默但好斗
I'll explain everything as soon as we hit 50,000 feet.
等我们到达五万英尺 我就立刻解释一切
This way.
这边请
Cruising altitude reached,
已到达巡航高度
bearing 90 degrees just over the north pole.
北极上空偏90度
- Thank you. - Apologies for the song and dance,
-谢谢 -抱歉搞得这么复杂
but we brought you here as a precaution.
但之所以这么做 都是为了谨慎行事
A precaution against what?
为何要谨慎行事
The Clairvoyant.
千里眼
If there is someone out there who can read minds,
如果真有人会读心术
At least up here, we're as far away from him as possible.
至少在这里 我们能尽可能离他远点
Thinking maybe the northern lights
心想说不定北极光
will knock a few bars off his psychic wi-fi.
能把他的读心无线网搞掉几格信号
Coulson, you know S.H.I.E.L.D.'s stance on psychics
科尔森 你知道神盾局对读心术的看法
They don't exist.
它们不存在
Are you suddenly a believer?
你突然相信了吗
Not definitively.
也不是
But I had a recent experience with an Asgardian
但我最近遇到了一个阿斯加德人
who could bend people's will with her voice.
她可以通过自己的声音控制其他人的意愿
Forced me to open my mind, so to speak.
比如说 逼我敞开心扉
All we know for sure
我们只知道
is the Clairvoyant's been a step ahead of us,
千里眼总能先我们一步
stealing plays from our playbook.
盗用我们的战略手段
And it's pissing me off.
这让我很不爽
I take it you've all read Agent Garrett's latest report.
相信你们都看过加勒特特工最新的报告了
The hit on the safe house.
安全屋遭袭
Mr. Peterson's alive and kicking.
彼得森还活着 并加入敌方
We call him Deathlok.
我们称他为死亡战士
It was the project's code name.
这是该项目的代号
Agent Garrett and I have been tracking him the last few weeks.
加勒特特工和我近几周一直在追查他
And we think the Clairvoyant's super-soldier bodyguard
我们认为千里眼的超级保镖找上我们
came after us for a reason.
是有原因的
We're getting close.
我们接近他们了
To what? His identity?
接近什么 他的身份吗
We've narrowed the list to 13 candidates.
我们把潜在目标范围缩小到13个
Narrowed it how? From what?
如何缩小的 从哪里找到的潜在目标
Agent Garrett has been taking a second look
加勒特特工最近重新查看了
at S.H.I.E.L.D.'s gifted index,
神盾局的特殊能力者名录
specifically the rejects.
尤其是那些被拒绝的
Individuals S.H.I.E.L.D. interviewed
那些曾经被神盾局约谈过
who are believed to have psychic abilities
但最终没有录取的
but were ultimately dismissed.
具有超能力的候选人
So you think we've encountered the Clairvoyant before.
所以你认为我们以前接触过千里眼
Think how many cases we've encountered across the globe,
想想我们在全世界接触过多少案件
how many cases we vetted.
解决过多少案件
It's more than possible. It's probable.
不仅是有可能 而是很有可能
I need more coffee.
我需要再来点咖啡了
Let's assume what you're saying is possible.
我们就假设你说的情况是可能的
What then?
然后呢
If we're going up against an actual clairvoyant,
如果我们面对的真是个有千里眼能力的人
how do you suggest we combat that?
我们要怎么与之抗衡呢
By compartmentalizing the information.
将信息碎片化
A member of my team is an expert
我团队中有一个
at pattern recognition and analysis --
模式识别分析专家
finding needles in haystacks.
能够抽丝剥茧处理数据
She'll prioritize the candidates on
她会将加勒特名单上的候选人
Garrett's list, locate them,
按优先级排序并定位
then pair us off into random teams.
再把我们随机分成两人小组
That way, only one person knows
那样的话只有一个人知道
the full scope of the mission.
任务的全部信息
You do understand that this person you're referring to --
你知道你所指的这个人
She'd need to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
她必须是个具有该信息级别的
to be granted that level of access.
神盾局特工吧
I'm glad you brought that up.
很高兴你提到了这点
Guys, I swear, I am fine.
伙计们 我发誓 我很好
How much blood are you gonna draw before you believe me?
你们到底还要抽多少血才能相信我
Your recovery -- it's honestly quite unbelievable.
你的康复 实在是有些不可思议
Strange.
很奇怪
We know Coulson had a very different recovery experience,
据我们所知科尔森的恢复就与你不太一样
so we understand why he's hesitant
所以我们理解
about sharing our findings with others.
他为何不想与其他人分享这个发现
Yeah, but something like this drug --
是啊 但是像这种药物
it needs to be studied.
很需要被研究
Has the potential to save so many lives.
它或许能拯救许多人的生命
We'd like to send a blood sample of yours
我们想把你的血液样本
to some colleagues to do a molecular breakdown.
交给一些同事去做分子分解
Maybe if you spoke to Agent Coulson --
也许如果你和科尔森特工谈谈
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
我认为这不是个好方法
If Coulson thinks it's important that this stays between us,
如果科尔森认为这件事的保密性很重要
then we should trust him.
那我们就应该相信他
Right? He's the boss.
是吧 毕竟他是头头
So you're saying we should obey the rules.
所以你是说我们应该遵守规定吗
Who are you, and what have you done with Skye?
你是谁 你对斯凯做了什么
Skye, upstairs.
斯凯 到楼上来
Top brass wants to see you.
大领导要见你
Pairing off makes total sense.
配对组合很有道理
Just one thought, though -- what if we make it a double-blind?
我还有个想法 不如运用双盲法则
How so?
怎么运用
Well, I'll give one person from each team
我会将千里眼可能所处的位置信息
the potential Clairvoyant's coordinates,
告诉每个小队中的一个人
and I'll give the other one the identity.
然后将身份信息告诉另一个人
That way, no one person knows
那样的话 任何一个人
the full specs of the op until you get there.
在到达目的地以前都不知道任务的全部信息
I like how you think. I like how she thinks.
我喜欢你的思维方式 我喜欢她的思维方式
One question -- how am I supposed to access
只有一个问题 我如何才能在
all the classified files without someone in the room?
没有别人的监视下获得那些机密信息呢
I don't have clearance.
我没有权限
Now you do.
现在你有了
Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D., Skye.
欢迎加入神盾局 斯凯
国土战略防御攻击与后勤保障局
I told them to come up.
我把他们叫上来的
I -- I... I don't know what to say.
我 我不知道该说什么了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't thank me.
不用谢我
You've passed every required S.H.I.E.L.D. exam
你非常出色地通过了所有
with flying colors.
神盾局要求的测试
For a level 1 agent.
只是一级特工考试
You've assisted us on multiple field missions,
你在很多实战任务中协助过我们
put your life on the line.
不惜将自己置于危险之中
You earned this.
这是你应得的
Hell, you took two in the gut.
在勇气方面你可是以一敌二
More than Sitwell here's ever done.
比西特韦尔这辈子都强
Okay, everyone. Back to work.
好了 大家都回去工作吧
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
- Congratulations, skye. - Awesome!
-祝贺你 斯凯 -太棒了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Couldn't have done it without a great
如果不是有一位伟大而耐心的监管人员
and very patient S.O.
我可做不到
Yeah, you could have.
不 你可以的
I'm no clairvoyant,
我不是千里眼
but I do believe some things are meant to be.
但我确信有些事情是注定的
别说我什么都没给过你
武器系统载入中
已武装
他们为我而来是时候跟他们见个面了
Can't say I'm a fan of this double-blind situation.
对于这个双盲法则我可不敢苟同
How will the field teams meet us at the destinations?
这样外勤小队要怎样和我们在目的地会合
They won't. They'll be on standby.
他们不会来 而是在别处待命
We can't risk the Clairvoyant knowing we're coming.
我们不能冒让千里眼知道我们前去的危险
What you're saying is, one of these teams
你的意思是 这些小队其中之一
could be heading straight into an ambush without backup.
可能会随时受到伏击 而没有任何后援
Agent Sitwell, I just received word from the Triskelion.
西特韦尔特工 我刚从三叉戟总部收到消息
You have orders to report to the Lemurian Star immediately.
命令你立即去雷姆利亚星号报到
So I assume you'll take his place.
你会接管他的工作是吧
In your hunt for Santa Claus? No.
接管你的猎杀圣诞老人计划吗 不
I'm taking a transport jet back to the Hub
我要搭乘喷气运输机回中心
where I can quarterback the field teams via satellite.
在那通过卫星指挥外勤小队
Someone's gonna have to pull your asses out of the fire
当情势恶化的时候
when things go south.
总得有人能替你擦屁股
I'll be in touch.
保持联络
I guess I got a boat to catch.
我想我得去搭船了
Good luck, Agent Coulson.
祝你好运 科尔森特工
You, too, Agent Sitwell.
彼此彼此 西特韦尔特工
Okay, on this phone,
在这台手机上
下载完成
You will find a set of coordinates that'll lead you
会有一组坐标 能够引领你找到
to one of the three potential Clairvoyants I've chosen.
我选出的三个可能的千里眼人选之一
When you're within a mile,
当你们到达一英里之内的时候
your partner will be granted access
你的搭档将会从他们的手机上
to the candidate's name and profile on their own phone.
得知候选人的名字和档案
Make sense?
明白了吗
You know, we haven't officially met.
我们还没有正式认识过
John Garrett.
约翰·加勒特
I guess lying unconscious
我想 躺在轮床上
in a gurney really should not count.
不省人事的认识确实不能算数
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
A lot better, actually.
事实上 好多了
I've been shot a couple times myself...back, shoulder.
我自己中过两次枪 背 肩
Had my throat cut once.
还被割喉过一次
But you know the toughest one?
但是你知道最难熬的是哪次吗
Thing about a third-degree burn...
想像一下三度烧伤
the burn itself doesn't hurt at all.
烧伤部位一点也不疼
Crazy, right?
很疯狂 对吧
The nerve endings get all fried.
神经末梢被烤焦了
But the area around the burn? That smarts.
但是烧伤部位周围的区域 那才疼
Still, gut shot's the worst.
不过 枪伤依然是最糟糕的
Sir, I know what you did for me,
长官 我知道您为我做了什么
how you risked your life to save me.
您是怎样冒着生命危险救我
So thank you.
所以谢谢您
You've got a good team around you.
你有一群好队友
I just jumped on the bandwagon.
我只是跟着他们一起行动而已
Well, you trained one of them, sir.
他们中的一个可是您训练出来的 长官
Guess it all comes full circle.
看来咱们的关系还真微妙
Ward's your S.O., I was his.
沃德是你的监管人员 而我是他的
Turn, turn, turn.
兜兜转转
But this S.O. thing goes both ways.
但是监管人员这种事是双向的
You've had a big impact on him.
你对他影响很大
He's different than I remember him.
他和我记忆中的样子不同了
Different how?
怎样不同
Well, the tough thing about being a specialist is being alone.
做外勤特工最困难的事情就是要孤身一人
A team gives you a whole new perspective.
而队伍给了你一个全新的视角
Guess it's the difference between
我想这就是
fighting against something and fighting for something.
与之抗争和为之而战的区别吧
Or someone.
亦或是为谁而战
Ward's got that now.
沃德现在明白这一点了
Thanks for this.
多谢提供这个
And, Skye, lose the "sir."
另外 斯凯 别叫我长官
I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, just like you.
我是一名神盾局特工 和你一样
What's this?
这是什么
Um, say you need to tag a fleeing vehicle...
假如你要标记一辆逃跑的汽车...
or a wild monkey, if it was to get away from you.
或者是想要逃离你身边的野猴子
These rounds are built with a micro-receiver,
这些子弹内置了微型接收器
which enables you to track your target via satellite.
使你能够通过卫星追踪你的目标
I've condensed all the blood-sample results
我已经把所有血样结果
into an encrypted file.
压缩在一个加密文件里了
Now if we just had access to...
现在如果我们能够获得权限...
Jemma, we have a visitor.
珍玛 我们有客人
Oh. May. Hello.
梅 你好
I assume you're talking about Skye's blood.
我猜你刚才说的是斯凯的血液
There's just so much we don't know.
有太多我们不了解的东西了
-GH325 -325 - The GH-325. - 325.
I mean, we don't know what drug it is, where it came from.
我们不知道那是种什么药物 来自哪里
Yeah, not to mention any potential side effects,
更别提可能存在的副作用
short- or long-term.
短期或者长期的
We're just worried about Skye.
我们只是担心斯凯
And Agent Coulson, of course.
当然还有科尔森特工
Have either of them
他们俩有没有人
exhibited any side effects or strange behavior?
出现任何副作用或是有奇怪的举动呢
- "Strange" is such a subjective term. - No more than usual.
-奇怪这个词很主观 -跟往常没区别
Because if they have, or if they do in the future,
如果他们如今 或是以后出现了这些情况
feel free to contact me first.
可以随时先来找我
I can help. Okay?
我能帮忙 好吗
Okay. You're all set.
好 都帮你弄好了
Hope you paired me with someone good --
希望你给我配了个好搭档
or interesting, at least.
或者至少是个幽默风趣的
Stop worrying.
别担心了
You wear your heart on your sleeve.
你的心思别人全都看出来了
And your face.
都在脸上挂着呢
I trust your judgment.
我相信你的判断
The way you see the world --
你看世界的方式
it's different than the rest of us.
跟我们其他人不一样
That's why I want you to dig deeper into these.
所以我希望你对此做更深入的挖掘
神盾局 秘密情报分析
The candidates' psych evaluations?
候选人的心理评估吗
The Clairvoyant thinks he can read our minds.
千里眼认为他可以看透我们的思想
See if you can read his.
看看你能不能看透他的
We need some insight into who this person really is,
我们需要了解这个人的内心世界
a weakness.
找出他的弱点
So, do what you do -- find the exploit.
做你该做的 找到弱点
And stop worrying.
还有 别担心了
米尔顿·凯恩斯监狱 英国
So, Garrett says your family's like
加勒特说你们家就像是
the cable version of the Kennedys.
翻版的肯尼迪家族
Huh. I doubt he said that.
我不信他会那么说
Fine. I did my own research.
好吧 我自己做了点调查
Had to, following in golden boy's footsteps.
没办法 不然跟不上榜样的步伐了
There a point to this?
跟这事有关系吗
Just trying to keep things light.
只是想放松一下心情而已
'cause that's what we all need right now.
我们现在需要的是这个吗
You know, maybe it is.
也许就是
You want to keep it light?
你想放松心情吗
The Clairvoyant almost killed Skye.
千里眼差点杀了斯凯
Yeah? Well, he did kill my partner -- Dan Monroe.
是吗 他杀了我的搭档 丹·门罗
Great guy. Had a son.
一个好人 还有个儿子
You know what it's like telling a 6-year-old
你知不知道要告诉一个六岁孩子
that his dad isn't coming home?
他的爸爸再也不会回家是什么感觉
So, we find the Clairvoyant,
等我们找到千里眼
you might want to stay out of my way.
也许你会想要闪到一边
We all got axes to grind.
我们各有各的仇
But we're here to take him in, not out.
但我们是来抓他的 不是来杀他的
Ask yourself something, Agent Ward --
问问你自己 沃德特工
if Skye hadn't made it,
如果斯凯没挺过来
what would you be thinking right now?
现在你会怎么想
Elijah Fordham, 32, military background.
伊莱加·福德汉姆 32岁 军人出身
Here.
伊莱加·福德汉姆
伊莱加·福德汉姆
Serving 18 life sentences for a killing spree in the '90s.
因90年代一次大屠杀被判18次无期徒刑
Sounds more psycho than psychic.
说是超能力者 但更像是疯子
You a Scorpio?
你是天蝎座吗
I was just wondering why our newest agent
我只是想知道为什么我们的新晋特工
paired the two of us together.
要把我们俩配对在一起
梅肯 佐治亚州
Must have thought we were compatible in some way.
一定是认为我们在某方面合得来
It was random, Blake.
是随机配对的 布莱克
You seem like a scorpio.
你看起来像是天蝎座
You don't believe in the Clairvoyant,
你不相信有千里眼
but you believe in astrology.
但你却相信星座
I have some theories of my own.
我有我自己的理论
太平桥陪护中心
Please tell me we're here for one of the doctors.
请告诉我咱们是来找这的医生的
曼西 印第安纳州
So, I dropped down through the skylight,
那次 我从天而降
used up my whole mag, and hit the final guy
用尽了最后一颗子弹 然后用信号弹
right in the chest with a flare gun.
射中了剩下的那个家伙
Boy, you should have seen the look on his face
你真该瞧瞧那玩意爆炸时
when that thing went off.
他脸上的表情
What?
怎么了
I already told you that one?
我跟你说过这事了
- I was there. - For which part?
-我当时在场 -什么时候
The whole thing.
一直都在
Really? Damn, I must be getting old.
真的吗 看来我真是老了
Either that or I drank a lot more in my 30s than I remember.
要不就是我三十岁那会儿喝得太多记忆混乱了
Or both. And you didn't go through the skylight.
或是二者皆有 你当时也没有从天而降
I know, but it makes for a better story.
我知道 但这样说更威风些
File came in.
档案传来了
Noriko Sato, 19,
佐藤典子 十九岁
junior at Ball State.
鲍尔州立大学大三学生
The co-ed -- I remember.
我记得她 那个大学生
She's got an I.Q. over 200.
她的智商超过二百
Ran circles around every agent we sent in to interrogate her.
每次都把我们派去审讯她的特工耍得团团转
We had no indication she was gifted.
我们不知道她也有特殊能力
Family's got ties to the yakuza, though.
不过她的家庭与日本极道有关系
Heads up.
前面有情况
Detour.
前方封路
Imagine that.
这还真是令人意外啊
Thomas Nash. Injured in a head-on collision.
托马斯·纳什 在交通事故中受到重伤
He's been catatonic for the past four years.
过去四年来都一直处于僵直状态
Great. We're here for a vegetable.
真不错 我们要找的是个植物人
I'll find the director's office.
我去院长办公室看看
You get a room number on Nash.
你看看能不能问到纳什的房间号
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
Nobody home. Odd.
空无一人 这也太奇怪了
Oh. Convenient timing.
这还真是巧啊
Think this'll make a good story someday?
你觉得这会成为我们另一场光辉事迹吗
Ah. One behind us. You better hope so.
后面来了个敌人 最好如此
Mr. Peterson...stop.
彼得森先生 住手
You have a son -- Ace.
想想你的儿子 艾斯
He needs you.
他需要你
We can still help you, Mike.
我们还是能帮到你的 麦克尔
Mike Peterson's dead.
麦克尔·彼得森已经死了
May to Hub --
梅呼叫中心
Deathlok's here! Blake's down!
死亡战士在这里 布莱克受伤了
All backup teams -- move in. We have an agent down.
所有后援小队立即行动 有特工受伤
Repeat, Agent Blake is down.
我重复 布莱克特工受伤
中心 位置 机密
Lucky the med team got to him when they did.
幸运的是 医疗小队及时赶到了现场
I wouldn't call anyone in critical condition lucky.
如今他情况危殆 我可不觉得这叫幸运
Deathlok's more dangerous than we thought.
死亡战士比我们想象中更加危险
Blake fired six shots -- didn't seem to faze him.
布莱克朝他开了六枪 可似乎毫无作用
Any word on Thomas Nash?
有任何托马斯·纳什的消息吗
No, he's a ghost.
没有 他就像个幽灵一般
The facility has him listed as a resident,
疗养院记录上声称他是那里的住客
But it's all a cover-up.
但都是伪造的
Nash is probably off fishing in bora bora right now,
纳什这会儿可能正在波拉波拉岛一边钓鱼
laughing at us.
一边看我们笑话呢
And yet Mr. Peterson was waiting for you and Blake
但彼得森却知道你们会去 在那等着
at the facility. Why?
你和布莱克 为什么
Probably the same reason he came after Garrett --
或许跟他知道加勒特安全屋的所在之处一样
We're getting too close.
我们接近真相了
He's trying to take us out.
他想除掉我们
This shouldn't have happened.
这情况本不该发生的
Backup should have been there alongside Agents Blake and May.
后援小队本该与布莱克和梅一起行动
Clairvoyant would have seen us coming.
那样千里眼就会预知到我们的行动了
It appears he did anyway.
如今看来他依然知道了
The plan was flawed from the start.
这计划从一开始就有缺陷
Come on, Vic. The plan was solid.
别这么说 薇 这计划很周全
We have an agent down because we weren't prepared.
一名特工受伤 就因为我们准备不足
- Blake knew the risks. - And don't call me "Vic."
-布莱克很清楚其中的风险 -还有别叫我薇
It's condescending.
好像你高人一等似的
Any one of us could have been ambushed.
我们中的任何一人都可能受到伏击
The point is, Blake's alive,
如今重要的是 布莱克还活着
and we have a suspect -- Thomas Nash.
而我们也有了嫌疑人 托马斯·纳什
I'm headed inside to prep the field teams.
我先进去向行动小组说明情况
Agent Coulson, when can I expect Agent Simmons for debrief?
科尔森特工 西蒙斯特工什么时候可以来汇报
She's getting ready as we speak.
她这会儿已经在做准备了
Good. If I'm gonna put any more agents in danger,
那就好 如果我要将更多特工置于危险之中
I want them to know exactly what Deathlok is
我希望他们清楚死亡战士到底是什么
and what he's capable of.
以及他有什么能耐
Honestly, I don't know how much more you can tell them.
说真的 我不知道你还有什么可告诉他们的
Who knows what else they've done to the man?
谁知道那些人还在他身上做了什么
Or how much man is left at all.
或者说他属于人类的部分还剩下多少
Regardless, S.H.I.E.L.D. sees us
不管怎样 局里把我们看做是
as the resident experts on the Deathlok Program.
调查死亡战士计划的常驻专家
If they want me to stay here at the hub, then that's that.
如果他们希望我待在中心 那正好
Well, don't you seem awfully chipper
你似乎很乐意离开这里
to pick up and leave me by my lonesome.
把我一个人扔在这
Do I?
我有吗
Yes. No wonder.
当然有 也难怪
Could it be because the hub's lab facilities
大概是因为中心的各种设备
are much more comprehensive than ours?
比我们那有的要齐全得多
In case I'd like to run a molecular breakdown
你担心我在那边对斯凯的血样
of Skye's blood?
做分子降解吗
Yes. Brilliant deduction, Dr. Watson.
没错 高明的推理 华生医生
I've always pictured you as Watson.
我总是把你想象成我的华生
Either way, if you're gonna do this,
不管怎样 如果你真打算这么做
you're gonna need my help.
你就需要我的帮助
At some point, one way or another, eventually.
这是迟早的事 不管你想不想
Well, I wouldn't go that far.
我才不会到那种地步
I'll jerry up an encrypted hard line so we can stay in touch.
我会建立一条加密专线 以便保持联系
Don't want the rest of the bus overhearing what we're saying.
可不能让飞机上其他人知道咱们在说什么
You ready to go?
准备好了吗
Agent Triplett.
崔普利特特工
Are you staying at the hub, as well?
你也要待在中心吗
Yes, Garrett's keeping me here.
没错 加勒特让我待在这
Help brief the teams on our most recent run-in
以便给其他特工报告我们最近
with the cyber soldier.
遭遇电子战士的详细情况
Don't mind the company, do you?
不介意和我一起吧
No, not at all.
没有 当然不介意
According to index archives,
根据目录数据库
Nash has been on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar for about six years.
神盾局已经注意纳什长达六年了
神盾局 布莱克·菲利克斯
Originally a bond trader in Canada,
一开始是加拿大的一名证券交易员
doing very well for himself.
业绩很不错
Then the Canadian government recruited him
之后他被加拿大政府招募进一个
to a secret department h-type program.
机密H类计划
They were looking for people with psychic abilities.
他们是想寻找具有超能力的人
Specifically people who could control human behavior,
尤其是那些能操纵人类行为的人
and Nash claimed he had a gift.
而纳什宣称他天赋异禀
- Claimed? - According to records,
-宣称 -根据记录
he couldn't affect a person's behavior.
他不能影响他人行为
But he could, on occasion, predict it.
但他偶尔能预测别人的行为
But S.H.I.E.L.D. crossed him off the index
但是神盾局把他剔除出了目录
after his accident because of his supposed catatonic state.
因为他精神状态不稳并遭遇了车祸
Which he recovered from quite nicely.
但他恢复得非常好
It was all a lie just to throw S.H.I.E.L.D. off his scent.
这只是让神盾局不再关注他的谎言而已
You said Blake fired how many rounds?
你说布莱克开了几枪
I heard six. Why?
我听见了六声枪响 怎么了
Because there are only five missing from this magazine.
因为这个弹夹里只少了五发子弹
And one from here.
这里面则少了一发
These are Fitz's tag rounds.
这些是菲兹的信标子弹
We can track him.
我们能追踪他
- Skye, check all the sat feeds. Find that signal. - On it.
-斯凯 马上搜索数据找到信号 -好的
I'll get us in the air.
我去启动飞机
Nicely done, Blake.
干得漂亮 布莱克
佛罗里达州 彭萨科拉
I want this perimeter sealed. Two-man teams on every exit.
封锁周边 每个出口派两人驻守
Fitz, you got a signal?
菲兹 有信号吗
94%, sir.
信号强度94% 长官
Deathlok must be inside somewhere.
死亡战士肯定就在里面
Possible civilians inside?
里面会有平民吗
Highly doubtful.
不太可能
This racetrack's been shut down for months.
这个赛马场已经关闭了好几个月了
Move out!
行动
Skye, run a back end from the tactical van.
斯凯 你在指挥车里监控后端
You, I want you 6 feet from Skye at all times, weapons hot.
你要时刻守在斯凯旁边 保持警戒
Ward, it's okay. I'm ready.
沃德 不用这样 我能行的
Ward's right.
沃德说得对
I feel bad enough you're already back in the field.
我本来就不希望你再上前线
I'm not taking any chances with your safety.
我决不会再让你遭遇危险了
This isn't a surprise party, people,
这不是什么伏击任务 各位
so you can toss stealth out the window.
所以不用那么小心
Our target's wearing body armor and has enhanced cybernetics.
目标身着护甲 还装备着强化电子武器
Make your shots count.
所以每枪必中
Let's move.
出发吧
You ringing the bell or knocking?
你是要"摁门铃"还是"敲门"
Knocking, of course.
当然要敲门
Clear!
安全
Fitz, you're up.
菲兹 到你了
It's time to hunt, boys.
狩猎时间到了 小伙子们
Let's find us a Deathlok.
让我们给自己找个死亡战士吧
Impressive toy.
真是令人印象深刻的玩具
I prefer the term "High-tech hardware."
我更喜欢叫它高技术硬件
神盾局实时平面图远程遥控
Skye, you online?
斯凯 你在线吗
Hang on.
等等
Northwest Corridor is getting something.
西北走廊有所发现
I'm pulling up a live feed.
我正在调出生物探测信号
I can't confirm it's him. Initiating backscatter.
我还无法确定是他 启动反向散射
What the hell did they do to him?
他们到底对他做了什么
What are you seeing?
你看到了什么
It's not just his leg or his eye.
只看到他的腿和眼睛
They did stuff to him. It's all under his skin.
他们对他做了手脚 全在他的皮肤下面
Uh, signal's dead. Retriever's down.
信号中断了 金毛猎犬失灵了
He knows we're here.
他知道我们来了
Fitz, get back to the van now.
菲兹 立刻回到车上
Go, go.
快走
锁定目标
目标已锁定
Contact! Take cover!
遭遇敌人 找掩护
Ward, are you okay?
沃德 你没事吧
Uh, I got two men down.
我这边有两人受伤
- We need a med team! - Requesting one now.
-我们需要医疗小队 -马上请求医疗小队
May, he's coming your way.
梅 他正朝你的方向走去
Got him!
看到他了
He just ducked into the southwest stairwell.
他刚飞身跳进西北楼梯井
In pursuit.
正在追赶他
All teams -- he's headed into the sub-basement.
所有小队注意 他往地下室二层走去
I do not have a visual.
我没看见他
Fitz, you have a retriever down here?
菲兹 这下面有金毛猎犬吗
No, Sir. On their way.
没有 长官 马上派它们过去
Easy.
别紧张
I come in peace.
我不是来打架的
How about a signal next time?
下次给我个暗号吧
Fitz, you getting this?
菲兹 你看得到了吗
Uh, barely, Sir.
勉强看得清 长官
It leads down into the sewer system.
这里通向污水管道系统
That's under at least... 40 feet of concrete?
那里至少有12米厚的水泥地
We'll be blind down there.
在下面我们看不到
Where's that little guy going?
这小东西要去哪
Sir, there's someone else down there.
长官 下面还有其他人
Copy that.
收到
What the hell?
搞什么啊
Agent Coulson, Agent Garrett, I surrender.
科尔森特工 加勒特特工 我投降
Forgive me if we don't shake hands.
请原谅我不和你握手
I don't like to be touched.
我不喜欢被人碰
Sir, we've got a lot of wires back here.
长官 我们这里有很多线路
Don't touch anything.
什么也别碰
We need this room swept for explosives.
我们要扫描房间里是否有爆炸物品
There are no traps here, Agent Coulson.
这里没有陷阱 科尔森探员
You're here because we are destined to meet.
你来到这是因为我们注定要见面
You're the clairvoyant?
你就是千里眼吗
I'm Thomas Nash.
我叫托马斯·纳什
Mr. Po gave me that other name.
波先生给我起了那个名字
A bit dramatic for my taste.
对我来说 有点夸张
Eyes open, everybody.
大家请提高警惕
We don't know where Deathlok is
我们不知道死亡战士的具体位置
or who else is down here.
也不知道是否还有其他人在这
Mr. Peterson is gone.
彼得森先生走了
I cut his feed, so you won't find him.
我切断了他的信号 你们找不到他的
But you had him lead us here. Why?
但你让他把我们引到这 为什么
So I could see you with my own eyes instead of his.
这样我就能亲眼看到你
Now I understand why I couldn't see you after you died --
现在我明白为什么你死后我看不到你了
Because you, yourself, could not see.
因为你 你自己无法看见
You were simply a broken man
你不过就是个有残缺的人
who did not know he was broken.
却对此毫不知情
You're one to talk.
你不是也一样
Let's pack this freak off to the fridge where he belongs.
把这怪物送回冷藏库吧
Agent Garrett, look at me.
加勒特特工 看着我
Do you believe you can confine me any more than this chair?
我都摊在椅子上了 你还想怎么禁锢我
Can somebody please tell me
有没有人能告诉
how we turn that stupid voice thing off?
怎么关掉这个讨厌的声音关掉吗
I will join Raina in your prison, Agent Coulson,
科尔森特工 在你的监狱里我会和蕾娜结盟
but I will see you wherever you go,
但无论你走到哪 我都会看着你
just as I saw you holding Skye
正如我看着你
in your arms, bleeding...
怀抱着斯凯 流血
dying...
死去
knowing it was all your fault.
而这一切都是你的错
You're going away.
你会被送去很远的地方
We're gonna stick you in a little box
我们会将你关进一个小盒子里
where no one will ever hear you again.
以后再也不会有人听到你的胡言乱语
I see you're angry.
我看得出你很生气
Head clouded with lies.
被各种谎言蒙蔽了理智
You've been betrayed,
有人背叛了你
and now you fear what's about to happen.
如今你在害怕即将要发生的事情
Nothing's about to happen.
不会有任何事发生
Just more empty threats from you.
这只是你空口无凭的威胁罢了
No. It is the inevitable.
不 这些都不可避免
A force beyond your comprehension
一股你所不能理解的力量
is coming for you -- you and Skye.
正朝你袭来 你和斯凯
She has something we want.
她有我们想要的东西
And she will die giving it to us.
一旦我们得手 她就会死去
I have seen it.
我已经预见了
Go to hell.
下地狱去吧
No matter where I go
不管我去哪里
or what you do to me,
或是你将对我做些什么
I will always --
我会永远的
What did you do?
你做了什么
Wait. What just happened?
等等 发生了什么事
Did Ward just...
沃德是不是
Oh, my lord.
我的天呐
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
Bet the clairvoyant didn't see that coming.
我想千里眼一定没预见到这个
He's dead.
他死了
It's over.
一切都结束了
He's a specialist.
他是特工
Cold blood's a basic requirement.
冷血是他们需要具备的基本素质
I know.
我知道
Still, I didn't think Ward would just do something like that.
但我还是不敢相信沃德会这么做
Whole reason I sent him to you
当初我将他派给你
was to knock off the rough edges.
就是希望你能改改他的硬石头脾气
Maybe you did your job too well.
或许你做得太成功了
He let his emotions get the best of him.
如今他让自己的情感蒙蔽了理智
You want me to escort him to the hub for debrief?
需要我押送他回中心接受审讯吗
No, I want to talk to him
不 我想在他
before he goes in front of the review board.
见监查委员会前先跟他谈谈
Understood. I got my orders, then.
明白 那我就继续执行我的任务了
Got to stay on the hunt for Deathlok.
接着去搜寻死亡战士的下落
Copy that. Keep me in the loop?
知道了 有消息及时通知我
Will do. Take care.
我会的 你自己小心
And, Phil, go easy on the kid.
还有 菲尔 别对那小子太狠了
Just got a message from H.Q.
刚刚收到总部的消息
Director Fury's back.
弗瑞局长回来了
He's waiting for you at the Triskelion.
如今他正在三叉戟总部等着你
About damn time.
也该是时候了
You can talk to him about what's been bothering you.
你可以好好跟他谈谈那件一直困扰你的事
A lot's bothering me.
困扰我的可不止那一件事
Thought you were Coulson.
我还以为是科尔森
Thanks.
谢了
Why'd you do it?
你为什么要这么做
I lost it.
我失去理智了
I got angry.
但是我怒火攻心
He pushed all the right buttons.
他说的那些话正中我的要害
Coulson said the mission was to capture, not to kill.
科尔森说过这次的任务是生擒 而不是射杀
Think about what the Clairvoyant said, what he's done.
还记得千里眼说过的那些话 和做过的事吗
Think about the centipede program,
还记得蜈蚣计划吗
How he experimented on innocent people like Mike Peterson,
他是如何用麦克尔·彼得森那样的无辜人们做试验
How he kidnapped and tortured Coulson,
他是如何绑架并折磨科尔森
How he ordered Quinn to shoot you.
对奎恩下令让他射杀你
And he wasn't gonna stop, Skye.
他不会善罢甘休的 斯凯
Not until you...
除非你死...
I wasn't gonna let that happen.
我绝不允许那事发生
So, what happens now?
那接下来你会怎样
I face a S.H.I.E.L.D. review board.
我会受到神盾局监查委员会的裁决
Whatever the punishment, I'll take it.
无论惩罚是什么 我都欣然接受
I deserve it.
这是我应得的
But I don't regret what I've done.
但我不后悔自己的决定
- You don't? - No.
-你不后悔吗 -不
Not if it means you're safe.
只要能保证你安然无恙
You and the rest of the team.
你和团队里的其他人
Yes.
终于接通了
Fitz?
菲茨
Don't use my name, Jemma.
别叫我的名字 珍玛
Why not?
为什么不行
I thought you said...going to use...crypted line.
你不是 要用 加密线路吗
- You're cutting in and out. Hold on. - Were you there?
-信号不好 等一下 -你在吗
- What happened...Ward? - Well, yeah. You said -- Ward.
-沃德 怎么了 -在 你说沃德
Took us all by surprise. Hang --
我们都大吃一惊 等...
Keep talking, okay? I'm gonna see if I can clear it up.
继续说话 我看看能不能畅通信号
So...no idea...
所以 不知道
Be...been a great deal of commotion on this end.
我这边 简直是一团乱
Hang on, now. I think I've found the problem.
等一下 我好像发现问题了
Looks like someone else is tapping the hard line.
看样子有人在搭线飞机通讯线路
Wait, Fitz..I think some...happening.
等下 菲兹 好像 出事了
There's agents rushing to the situation room.
特工都急忙赶去局势分析室
What?
什么
Jemma?
珍玛
Jemma, can you hear me?
珍玛 能听到吗
Oh...bloody hell.
真该死
Mind if I talk some stuff through with you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Are you busy?
你忙吗
I'm worried.
我担心
About Ward?
担心沃德吗
I know.
是啊
I can't believe he just killed someone like that.
不敢相信他就那样杀死了一个人
I'm worried he killed the wrong man.
我担心他杀错了人
How do we know it was him? He never spoke.
我们怎么知道就是他 他从没开过口
The computer spoke for him.
都是电脑在替他说
How do we know he was the one controlling it?
我们怎么知道是他在操控电脑
Are you saying Nash could have been pretending
你是说 纳什可能在假扮
to be the Clairvoyant?
千里眼
I'm saying Nash could have been a prop.
我是说 纳什可能是一名拥护者
And now he's dead.
现在他却死了
After the attacks led us right to him.
那些袭击直接带我们找到他
The investigation all wrapped up in a neat little bow.
整个调查井然有序
I feel like he could still be out there right now,
我觉得他可能还没落网
in our heads.
就在我们脑中
Or in our files.
或者在我们的档案里
When you told me to check into the psych evals,
你让我查看那些精神评估时
you said something.
曾经说过
You said, "Read his mind."
"读他的心"
And it got me thinking.
于是我就开始思考了
And Ward said that the Clairvoyant knew
沃德也说千里眼知道
how to push all the right buttons.
说什么会让他失控
Raina did that to me, too.
蕾娜对我也是这样
Did she mention your father's death?
她提到过你父亲的死吗
Your psych evaluation called it "a defining moment."
你的精神评估将其称之为"关键时刻"
These aren't just personality tests.
这些不止是人格测验
They're surveillance on every agent --
而是对每位特工的监控报告
pictures, stats, where you've been stationed,
照片 数据 驻地在哪
who you'd visit, where you'd like to eat.
见过谁 喜欢在哪吃饭
Dinners at the Richmond.
里士满的晚餐
He's been monitoring us. Think about it.
他一直在监视我们 你想想
The Clairvoyant only knew you'd be at Quinn's villa --
千里眼知道你在奎恩的别墅是在...
After I dropped a tracker.
我丢掉追踪器之后
And the only thing he's had trouble seeing
他唯一看不到的
is what happened to you after you died.
就是你死后的事
Because Director Fury wouldn't release that file to anyone.
因为弗瑞局长没有把那份档案给任何人看
No.
是的
The Clairvoyant doesn't have abilities.
千里眼没有超能力
He has security clearance.
他有的是安全权限
He's an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
他是神盾局特工
Sir, first off, I want to say --
长官 首先 我想说...
Save it.
省省吧
I don't want your apologies. I don't want your excuses.
我不想听你的道歉和借口
- I'm not making excuses. - The only thing I want to know
-我没想找借口 -我只想知道
is whether you made the call yourself,
你是自己做的决定
or did someone order you to do it?
还是受人指使
What?
什么
Don't play dumb, Agent Ward.
别装傻 沃德特工
Just answer the question --
快回答我
did someone order you to kill the Clairvoyant?
是不是有人指使你杀死千里眼
May?
Another encrypted line.
又一条加密线路
What are you up to, Agent May?
你在搞什么 梅特工
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I was just wondering, since, uh --
我只是在想...
'cause we're going to the Triskelion...
因为我们要去三叉戟总部...
Um, I thought you would like to, um...
我想你会希望...
There's, uh, gonna be an aviation team on the ground.
陆地上一定会有飞机维修小队
They could probably recalibrate it.
他们也许可以帮你重新校准
But I think it's -- it should be all right.
但我觉得 那应该没关系
- Fitz. - What?
-菲兹 -怎么了
- I was just looking for you. - Why? I didn't do anything.
-我在找你 -为什么 我什么都没做
- What? I didn't say you did. - What?
-什么 我没说你做了 -什么
What'd you do?
你做了什么
Well, uh... I'm not quite sure, actually.
其实我不大确定
'Cause, um...I was just, um, um, doing maintenance
因为我刚才在航空舱
in the avionics bay before.
进行维护
Okay.
好吧
Why would May -- why would May have
为什么梅 为什么梅
an unauthorized encrypted hard line in the cockpit,
在驾驶员座舱有一条未授权加密线路
complete with a thumb scanner?
包括拇指扫描仪
That isn't in any of the plane's specs.
飞机的任何说明书里都没有
Slow down. An encrypted hard line?
慢点说 加密线路
Yeah. Dedicated to one receiver.
是啊 连接着一个接收器
She's not supposed to have that. Who's she talking to?
她不该有那种东西 她在和谁交谈
- Cut the line. - What?
-切断线路 -什么
You need to cut the line right now, Fitz.
你需要立刻切断线路 菲兹
Do not let her call out.
别让她发消息出去
Agent Melinda May, update log 95.
梅琳达·梅特工 更新日志95
I wasn't put on your plane
你让我登上飞机
so you could make me a better person, Coulson!
不是为了让你教我成为更出色的人 科尔森
You put me here to make the hard call, and I made it.
而是来做出艰难决定的 而我做了
That's not what I asked you, Agent Ward.
我问的不是这个 沃德特工
I answered your question.
我回答了你的问题
I wasn't working with anybody.
我没和任何人合作
I take full responsibility for my own actions.
我为我自己的行为负全部责任
Then why -- what?
那为什么 怎么了
We have a problem.
有麻烦了
Put it down.
放下
Put it down, May!
放下 梅
It's not what you think, Coulson.
不是你想的那样 科尔森
It's just an icer.
这只是把冰冻枪
This one is not. It's real, with real bullets.
这把不是 这是真枪实弹
So you better put yours down
所以你最好放下枪
and tell me what the hell's going on right now.
告诉我到底是怎么回事
- I -- - Now!
-我 -快点
I can't.
我做不到
You better listen to the man, Agent May.
你最好听他的 梅特工
You have no idea what you're doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
Maybe not.
也许是的
But I know you're not fast enough to take us both.
但我知道你没有快到干掉我俩的地步
Look...
听着
I can explain everything.
我能解释一切
But not here.
但不是在这里
Why not here?
为什么
You have to check with someone first,
你先得用驾驶员座舱里的加密电话
using that encrypted phone in the cockpit?
和别人商量吗
Who's on the other end of that line, May?
电话的那一端是谁 梅
I can't say.
我不能说
That's okay. I think I know.
没关系 我想我知道
It makes sense now why Deathlok put Blake in critical condition,
难怪死亡战士把布莱克打成重伤
left you alive and well, why he led us to the track
而你安然无恙 难怪他带我们去那条小路
only to disappear instead of defending his boss.
最后自己却消失了 而不是保护他的头儿
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那样做
Because that wasn't his boss, was it?
因为那不是他的头儿 对吧
Was it?!
对吧
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么呢
Stop lying to me! Who do you answer to?!
别对我撒谎了 你听谁的命令
Who's the real clairvoyant?!
谁是真正的千里眼
What did you do? Where are we going?
你做了什么 我们这是去哪儿
I don't know! I didn't do it, Phil!
我不知道 不是我干的 菲尔
I don't know what's happening here, I swear!
我不知道这是怎么回事 我发誓
If you're not doing this, who is?
如果不是你做的 那是谁
When that plane touches down, take out everyone on board.
飞机降落后 干掉飞机上所有人
Except Agent Coulson.
除了科尔森特工
He's mine.
他是我的