神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第17集: 兜兜转转 Turn, Turn, Turn

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of s.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You're the Clairvoyant?
你就是千里眼吗
He let his emotions get the best of him.
他让自己的情感蒙蔽了理智
And he wasn't gonna stop, Skye.
他不会善罢甘休的 斯凯
I wasn't gonna let that happen.
我绝不允许那事发生
I'm worried he killed the wrong man.
我担心他杀错了人
The Clairvoyant doesn't have abilities.
千里眼没有超能力
He has security clearance.
他有的是安全权限
He's an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
他是神盾局特工
Why would May have
为什么梅
an unauthorized encrypted hard line in the cockpit?
在驾驶员座舱有一条未授权加密线路
Put it down, May!
把枪放下 梅
Who do you answer to?! Who's the real Clairvoyant?!
你听谁的命令 谁是真正的千里眼
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪儿
I don't know! I didn't do it!
我不知道 不是我干的
When that plane touches down, take out everyone on board.
飞机降落后 干掉飞机上所有人
Except Agent Coulson.
除了科尔森特工
He's mine.
他是我的
漫威公司出品
翻译:大卫熊 胖兔纯 Silence
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译:爱卿遛小鸟 王大可 章鱼埃克斯
翻译:卫老哥 欧阳 冰蓝 欧沈娜
时间轴:信徒 aaaBao 猫
Tower, this is S.H.I.E.L.D. Echo-3.
塔台 我是神盾局E3
I got a pair of UAVs on my six.
有两架无人机跟在我后边
校对:胖兔纯 大卫熊
These friendlies? Over.
友方吗 完毕
They're gonna hit my jet wash, they get any closer.
离得再近一点 就要碰到我飞机的喷气流了
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
What is that?
怎么回事
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
Drop the weapon.
放下武器
- Coulson. - Drop the damn weapon
-科尔森 -该死的把武器放下
and kick it over to the stairs, May, now!
踢到楼梯这来 梅 快点
Now!
Now back the hell up! Over there!
后退 到那边去
Talk. Tell us where you rerouted the plane.
说 你把飞机航向改到哪里了
- I didn't set this new course. I swear! - Don't lie to me!
-不是我设定的 我发誓 -别骗我
Yeah, well, the plane just turned around, for god's sake!
得了 别装了 飞机都转向了
How is this happening, then?
不是你 飞机怎么转向的
H.Q. can override automated control of the avionics,
总部可以改写飞机的自动控制
take us anywhere they want.
想让咱们去哪就去哪
Let me check the instrument panel, and I'll be able --
让我查看一下仪表操纵板 我就能
- No way! - You're not going anywhere till you explain what --
-想都别想 -不解释清楚 你哪都别想去
It's not me!
不是我
Why did you have an encrypted hard line?
为什么你有一条加密线路
And try to shoot me when we found it?
还有你为什么在被发现后朝我开枪
- Let's take a breath, huh? - Let's not!
-大家都冷静一下 -算了
It was a dedicated channel...
那是一条专用线路
to Director Fury.
打给弗瑞局长的
That's the truth.
这是实话
Director fury?
弗瑞局长
I haven't been able to get him on the line for weeks.
我几周都没能跟他通上话了
You were reporting to him?
你在向他汇报
That's all I can tell you.
我只能说这么多
Oh, just come out with it!
别再装了
That's all you can tell us?!
你只能告诉我们这些
I'm under orders!
我在执行命令
Fury will tell you.
弗瑞会告诉你的
What -- was this an order?
怎么 开枪也是命令吗
To shoot me in the bloody head?
朝我脑袋开枪
Hold on.
等等
We're not headed to Fury anymore.
我们这不是去弗瑞那
I don't know where we're headed.
我不知道我们要去哪儿
And I can't get Fury on the line because Fitz cut the line!
我没法联系上弗瑞 因为菲兹把线路切断了
Skye told me to!
斯凯让我切断的
Someone was talking to the Clairvoyant,
有人在与千里眼联络
The real Clairvoyant.
真正的千里眼
You were in the walls, Fitz.
菲兹 当时你也在那里
You want to explain why you were tampering
想解释一下 你为什么会鼓捣
with the plane's sat cable?
卫星电缆吗
Sure, because that's relevant!
这事现在不重要
Don't try and turn this around on me!
别想把事情扯到我身上
Fitz.
菲兹
I was trying to speak to Simmons at the Hub.
我在试图跟待在中心的西蒙斯联系
And you needed an encrypted line?
要用到加密线路吗
- What's so secret that you -- - Well, you tell me!
-干嘛这么神秘 -你说呢
Simmons and I know you two have been whispering,
西蒙斯和我知道你俩在交头接耳
keeping things from us,
不告诉我们
about the drug that saved your life.
救了你们命的药的事情
Simmons is just trying to figure out
西蒙斯只是想弄明白
how the whole thing works!
这到底是怎么回事
Fitz.
菲兹
Who is she talking to?
她和谁说过这件事
Fitz, open the door.
菲兹 把门打开
No way -- not until we sort this out.
不可能 除非我们把这件事搞清楚
- I'm not opening anything. - Open the door.
-我不会打开任何东西 -把门打开
We can't get anything sorted until you open the damn door!
你不把门打开我们什么事都搞不清楚
Skye, get your laptop hooked up to our systems.
斯凯 用你的笔记本电脑连接我们的系统
See if you can pull up any S.H.I.E.L.D. communications.
看看能否找到任何神盾局的通讯记录
I want to know where this plane is headed and why.
我想知道飞行的目的地和原因
Coulson --
科尔森
You stay put!
你待着别动
Now tell me who Simmons is talking to.
告诉我西蒙斯和谁说过这件事
'cause if it isn't someone we trust,
如果那人我们信不过
she's in serious danger.
她现在的处境会很危险
Agent Simmons.
西蒙斯特工
I was wondering where you snuck off to.
我还在想你溜到哪里去了呢
You busy?
你很忙吗
Yes, but that's okay.
是的 但没关系
It's noisy here today.
今天这里很吵
A lot of guys in action mode.
很多人都像是在执行任务
I asked around.
我四处打听了
Guess it's a level eight operation of some sort.
好像是个八级任务
I was surprised to have this room to myself.
我也很惊讶能独占这个屋子
So, what are you working on?
那你在忙些什么呢
Coulson's team is awfully secretive,
科尔森的队伍可真是充满了秘密啊
even for this organization.
在这里都算是神秘的
Are you hiding something, Agent?
你在隐瞒些什么吗 特工
No. It's just nothing important.
没有 不是什么重要的事
I hope not.
希望如此
Because I remember us tracking down a drug
因为我依稀记得我们找到了一种
that brought a girl back from the brink,
能把一个女孩从死亡边缘救回来的药物
and that was real important.
那东西可是意义重大
Yes. I know.
是啊 我知道
Come to think of it,
仔细想了想
I don't remember seeing it in the dispatches,
我好像不记得你有将它上报
or you mentioning it when Agent Blake
或是在布莱克特工伤到肋骨的时候
got his ribs caved in.
提起这药
I wasn't in a positi--
那是因为我
'cause if you had the means and you didn't use them,
因为如果你掌握这种方法但却不去利用
that blood is all over your hands, too.
那些伤亡也同样要算在你头上
I know.
我知道
I'm trying.
我正在尝试
Look. Men died to keep this secret.
听着 有人为了这个秘密失去了生命
We don't understand why,
我们还不明白个中原因
so we wanted to keep our research in-house for safety.
所以出于安全考量 目前的研究要保密
- Research? - That's hit a dead end.
-什么研究 -如今遇到了瓶颈
I'm uploading Skye's blood scans.
我正在上传斯凯的血液扫描结果
I would like to contact Agent Weaver
我想私下里联系
at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy covertly.
神盾学院的韦弗特工
For a little help.
寻求帮助
But we must keep this between us.
但这件事一定不能让其他人知道
Please, I don't want any...trouble.
拜托了 我不想惹任何麻烦
You're level five?
你是五级特工
My level-six clearance gives me access
我的六级权限可以使用
to the holobox -- secure line.
全息可视电话 用的是加密线路
But we can't sneak that in here, can we?
但我们怎么把那玩意弄到这来
Agent Hand seems to be keeping everyone busy.
汉德特工似乎让所有人都忙得不可开交
We'll be good.
没问题的
But, hey, we get questioned,
但是如果有人问起来
let me talk.
让我来应付
You're a surprisingly bad liar, Agent Simmons.
你撒谎的能力可真差 西蒙斯特工
I know.
我知道
But I'm getting better at it.
但我正在进步
What do you mean, "noise"?
你说的噪音是什么意思
I mean literally noise
就是实实在在的噪音
across every S.H.I.E.L.D. communication channel.
遍布了每一个神盾局通讯频道
Some sort of blanket signal.
好像是一种压制信号
- Encoded data, maybe. - I think so.
-可能是编码过的数据 -我也这么想
You want to fill us in?
你想给我们解释一下吗
We root you out -- a mole --
我们找到了你这个内奸
suddenly our plane shuts down, our communications jammed.
突然间飞机罢工 通讯中断
I don't know what's happening. I wish I did.
我也不知道怎么回事 我也希望我知道
- You have to believe me. - No, I don't.
-你必须相信我 -不 我不信
Do you read? Do you read, 6-1-6?
能收到吗 能收到吗 616
Where's that coming from?
这是哪里来的信号
Close.
很近
Enemy aircraft on my tail. Over.
我被敌方飞机追击 完毕
- Garrett? - Coulson, I'm under attack.
-加勒特 -科尔森 我被攻击了
Drones.
是无人机
Repeat, S.H.I.E.L.D. drones are on my ass.
重复 神盾局的无人机一直粘着我
- We're not getting along. Do you copy? - Copy.
-它们可不是很友好 是否收到 -收到
Garrett, what's happening?
加勒特 出什么事了
We've lost control of our aircraft.
我们失去了飞机的控制权
Hell if I know.
我知道才怪
Tell me you got guns on that thing.
告诉我你那飞机上装备有武器
I'm coming to you.
我这就朝你靠拢
Fitz, can you manually wire the guns
菲兹 你能手动把机枪
to weapons control, bypass our system?
短接到武器控制室 绕过我们的系统吗
If I have cables long enough, yeah.
如果线缆够长的话 可以
Skye, decode the signal. We need to get ahead of this.
斯凯 解码信号 我们得先他们一步
I don't want any more surprises today.
今天我可不想再有任何惊喜了
What happened?
发生了什么
She's a sleeper.
她是个沉睡者
I mean the other kind of sleeper.
我是指卧底的那种沉睡者
Wait. What are you saying?
等等 你在说什么
She's been reporting on us this whole time.
她一直在向别人汇报我们的情况
Controls are live, sir.
控制激活了 长官
Garrett, what's your 20?
加勒特 汇报你的位置
I'll be on top of you in seconds at your 10:00.
我马上就到你的头顶十点钟方向
- Guns hot? - Warming up.
-机枪准备就绪了吗 -预备中
He needs to pull up, sir.
他得拉升起来 长官
Hey. Hey! Garrett, pull up!
加勒特 拉升
He knows what he's doing.
他知道自己在做什么
- Damn it. - That's Joanie.
-该死 -那是乔尼
Any thoughts on Chachi?
恰奇怎么对付
Now it knows you're here.
现在它可是知道你在这里了
Want to roll over, play dead?
想玩玩打滚装死吗
Okay, Phil, but you better make it quick.
好的 菲尔 不过你最好动作快点
I'm running on fumes.
我快要弹尽粮绝了
I'll pull up even of your six.
我会拉升到你的水平六点钟方向
Better not miss.
最好别失手
Copy that.
收到
Ready when you are, boss.
准备好了就开始吧 老大
"Play dead." What does that mean?
"装死" 那是什么意思
That means... I better not miss.
意思是...我最好别失手
The drones are down.
无人机被击落
Agent Garrett's alive
加勒特特工还活着
and docking with S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6.
而且与神盾局的空客对接了
I suggest we send more men,
我建议我们派更多人手过去
shoot that airplane out of the sky.
直接把飞机打下来
No.
不必
We couldn't seize automated control of Garrett's jet,
我们无法取得加勒特飞机的自动控制权
So I wrote it off as a loss.
所以我本已决定销毁它
But now that he's with Coulson,
但现在既然他和科尔森对接了
we can cross him off with the rest when they land.
我们就能在着落后把他们一并消灭掉
Preserve the aircraft.
保存好飞行器
You got something to say, Agent Shaw?
你有什么要说的吗 肖特工
Apologies, ma'am.
对不起 长官
I'm just having a hard time killing
我只是觉得杀死我们曾经称为朋友的人
the people we once called friends.
心里难以接受
Once that encoded transmission went out,
当那条加密信息发出去后
Everything changed.
一切便从此不同了
You understand that, don't you?
这道理你懂的 不是吗
We swore allegiance to each other.
我们宣誓忠于彼此
And today, that loyalty will be tested.
今天 就是考验那份忠诚的时候
If you waver...
如果你犹豫不决...
you die.
只有死路一条
It's a simple message repeated.
这是一条简单的重复信息
Semantic encoding.
语义编码
I needed to find the mnemonic key.
我得先找到助记符
It should only take me a minute more to decipher.
再有一两分钟应该就可以破译
Can I ask the obvious question? What the hell?!
我能问一个显而易见的问题吗 搞毛啊
We don't know.
我们也不知道
We don't even know where our plane is headed.
我们甚至不清楚这架飞机要飞向哪里
Oh, I saw your trajectory.
我看到你们的飞行轨迹了
You're being tractor-beamed straight to the Hub.
你们正被牵着鼻子直奔中心去
Those drones were launched out of there for sure.
那些无人机毫无疑问就是从那里出航的
Victoria Hand.
维多利亚·汉德
Hand? Can't be.
汉德 不可能啊
It can't be what, now?
不可能是什么
The Clairvoyant.
千里眼
I thought Ward capped that guy.
我还以为沃德干掉那货了
I don't believe the man Ward killed was the Clairvoyant.
我不相信沃德杀死的那个人是千里眼
I think he was an unwitting decoy
我觉得他只是个不知情的诱饵
meant to end our investigation.
用来阻止我们深入调查的
That's a lot of trouble to go through
如此大费周章 看起来可不像是
for a red herring, don't you think?
在转移注意力 你不觉得吗
Because the Clairvoyant is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
因为千里眼是一名神盾局特工
Using high-level clearance to stay ahead of us,
利用高等级权限 总是先我们一步
make it seem like she's got psychic abilities.
让她看起来好像有通灵能力一样
"She"?
"她"
You think Victoria Hand's the Clairvoyant?
你觉得维多利亚·汉德就是千里眼吗
I don't mean to pee in the punch bowl,
不是我抬杠
but that doesn't make a lot of sense.
但是那说不通啊
I was stationed with Vic in Lisbon.
我和薇曾一起驻扎在里斯本
She's a hard-ass and a buzzkill at parties, I grant you,
她在派对上的确是又凶悍又扫兴
but do you really think she's capable of that?
但你真觉得她有那个能力吗
Excuse me. Didn't she just try to blow you out of the sky?
拜托 她刚刚不是想把你炸飞吗
Don't get me wrong -- she's definitely gone nuts,
别误会我的意思 她绝对是疯了
but her actions prove she's not the Clairvoyant, right?
但她的行动不正好证明了她不是千里眼吗
I mean, if she's been hiding in plain sight all this time...
如果她一直以来都避免引起别人注意
why reveal herself now?
那为什么现在要让自己曝光呢
Guys.
伙计们
"Out of the shadows, into the light."
走出阴影 进入光明
Well, I'll be.
这是什么鬼东西
九头蛇
I thought Hydra was defeated after World War II.
我以为九头蛇在二战之后就被摧毁了
It was. S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded in the wake of that victory.
没错 神盾局就是在那之后建立的
And now they're back?
现在他们又回来了吗
Hyrda always comes back.
九头蛇总能起死回生
Cut off a head, two more will take its place.
砍掉一个头 会再生出两个来
Is it a head? I thought it was a limb.
是头吗 我还以为是触肢
- No, no, no. "Cut off a head." - "Cut off a limb."
-不 砍掉一个头 -砍掉一根触肢
It's a head.
是头
But it was sent from a S.H.I.E.L.D. source.
但这是从神盾局内部发送的
It's got to be some sort of activation signal
这一定是发送给神盾局内部的
to Hydra members within S.H.I.E.L.D.
九头蛇成员的激活信号
- Hand must be one of them. - Okay, stop. Stop.
-汉德肯定是其中之一 -好了 停一下
W-what does that mean? In S.H.I.E.L.D.?
什么意思 神盾局内部
Targeting level-eight agents, seizing power.
瞄准八级探员 夺取权力
Wonder how deep it goes.
我想知道有多深入
The signal's everywhere. Deep.
信号到处都是 很深入
- You know what this means? - Yeah.
-你知道这是什么意思吗 -是的
We're screwed.
我们完蛋了
We can't change course,
我们不能改变航向
and we have no idea what's waiting for us at the Hub.
也不知道在中心等待我们的是什么
The Hub.
中心
I say we blow a hole in the side of this puppy
要我说 咱们把这家伙炸个洞
and parachute out, live to fight another day.
然后跳伞逃走 改日再战
We can't.
我们不能那么做
It's a cherry ride, I'll give you that,
没错 这样是有点窝囊
but let's not just hand over the keys.
但我们总不能束手就擒吧
Simmons is at the Hub. We have to save her.
西蒙斯在中心 我们必须救她
Oh, crap. Yeah. Trip's there, too.
糟糕 崔普也在那儿
I don't mind saying I don't like the odds on this one.
不得不说咱们胜算不大
We should let your specialists out of their cage.
我们应该把你的特工都放出来
We can use every weapon we can get.
物尽其用 人尽其才
We've got to save her.
我们必须救她
So we'll fly in there, face the music...
那我们就飞过去 直面音乐[困境]
...even if it is the Hydra theme song.
哪怕是九头蛇之歌
Agents Triplett and Simmons are unaccounted for, ma'am.
崔普利特和西蒙斯特工下落不明 女士
Searches are under way.
正在进行搜索
They don't have anywhere to go.
他们无处可逃
Don't underestimate Coulson's people.
不要小瞧科尔森的手下
Tie up those loose ends.
赶紧找到他们
You're positive this line is secure?
你确定这条线路安全吗
Yeah, but be quick.
是的 但你得快点
Nothing looks more guilty than sneaking around.
偷偷摸摸看起来最可疑
Well, I sent her a request. She must not have --
我给她发了一条请求 她一定没有
Agent Weaver, thank you for joining me.
韦弗特工 谢谢你能来
- I'd been hop-- - Jemma. Thank god you're still alive.
-我还 -珍玛 谢天谢地你还活着
What? What's wrong?
什么 出什么事了
The Hub still secure? Are you with your team?
中心还安全吗 你跟你的队友在一起吗
Get somewhere safe and lock the door.
找个安全的地方躲起来 锁好门
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Have your commander report that the academy is under siege.
报告你的指挥官 学院已经被包围了
We don't know how long Hydra's been inside S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们不知道九头蛇已经渗透进神盾局多久了
They are taking control!
他们正在夺取掌控权
Hydra? What? Where?
九头蛇 什么 在哪儿
Everywhere! Among us!
到处都是 就在我们中间
If you survive, you know where to find me.
如果你活下来了 你知道去哪儿找我
Jemma, don't trust anyone!
珍玛 不要相信任何人
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What the lady said to do -- locking the door.
照这位女士说的 把门锁起来
Let me out.
让我出去
Go ahead.
请自便
This door won't hold if they come looking,
如果他们找来 这扇门是顶不住的
but they won't come around this way for a little while.
但他们一时半会儿不会找来
I'm staying.
反正我是不会出去
Well, how do I... know I can trust you?
我怎么知道能不能相信你
Because I'm trustworthy.
因为我向来忠厚老实
You're the one who works
而你才是
for the zombie robot back from the dead.
帮那个死而复生的奇怪家伙干活的人
Take it.
拿着
If you try to kill me with it, I'll know I can't trust you.
如果你用它来攻击我 我就知道你信不过了
Now fire that thing back up.
把那玩意重新启动
Let's see if we can get our friends on the line.
看看能不能联络上我们的朋友
Can't wait to tell them the good news.
真迫不及待要告诉他们这个"好消息"了
Coulson said you're an informant.
科尔森说你是个内鬼
Want to elaborate on that?
有什么要解释的吗
No, I don't.
没有
Damn icer.
该死的冰冻枪
My head's killing me.
我的头疼死了
I deserve to know.
我有权知道
Don't start with that.
别提那事行吗
We do our jobs. End of story.
服从命令绝不多问 你知道的
I can't tell you any more until Fury gives the go-ahead.
在弗瑞批准前我什么都不能告诉你
You're good.
你真厉害
I mean, I always heard you were good.
我向来都听说你很厉害
But, man...
但不得不说
Playing us this whole time,
这么久来你一直将我们玩弄于鼓掌之间
conning me, Coulson.
欺骗我 科尔森
I wasn't playing anyone. I had your backs.
我没有玩弄任何人 我跟你们同一阵线
And reported on us behind them.
还暗地里向别人报告我们的情况
You know, you always said to keep my emotions in check.
你一直告诉我要控制好自己的情绪
But this is some next-level --
这点上你实在是令人叹为观止
And you should have listened.
你应该听我说的
You killed a man in cold blood,
你冷血地杀了一个人
let your emotions get the best of you.
让你的情感蒙蔽了理智
It was to protect our team from a monster!
那是为了保护我们的团队
It was to protect her!
你只是为了保护她
Which would be okay
这么做也情有可原
if you hadn't shot the wrong guy.
但可惜你杀错了人
Fitz repaired your direct line.
菲茨修复好了你的加密线路
If you have the ability to make this right,
如果你真是清白的
now's the time, 'cause you can't make it worse.
是时候证明自己了 我想你也玩不出什么花样
I have orders not to do this with anyone else present.
我有指示不能在旁边有人时干这个
They're taking out our guns.
他们在攻击我们的武器
Get director Fury on the line, or I'll march you out there first.
立刻打给弗瑞 不然我就把你第一个推出去
Sir, what is going on?
长官 发生了什么事
A whole lot.
一言难尽
Who is shooting at us?
谁在攻击我们
Come here. Let me catch you up.
来 我跟你讲讲情况
Apparently, Agent Hand is the Clairvoyant,
如今 显然汉德特工才是千里眼
So chew on that first.
你先消化一下这个吧
Agent Melinda May.
梅琳达·梅特工
Voice command. Emergency protocol one.
语音指令 紧急协议一号
Emergency protocol one.
紧急协议一号
Hello.
你好
This is an X10 straight connection
这应该是一条接通弗瑞局长的
to Director Fury's personal line.
X10加密通讯专线
Where is he?
他在哪
Director Fury is dead.
弗瑞局长死了
Can that be true about Fury?
弗瑞的事是真的吗
Man was my S.O. Coulson's, too.
他曾是我和科尔森的监管人员
proved himself more than once to be a hard man to kill.
他不止一次证明过他不会那么容易死的
That sound outside doesn't bode well, though.
但外面的动静听起来的确不妙
Is there anything on this plane
这飞机上有什么东西
you don't want them to get their hands on?
是你们不想让他们得到的吗
That was his direct line, Phil.
那是他的专线 菲尔
So it's real.
看来是真的
That means it's just you and me,
那如今知道这事的就只有你我了
unless there were other parties you reported to.
除非你还向什么其他组织汇报
There weren't.
我没有
Then come out with it. Fury's gone.
那就坦白一切吧 弗瑞都不在了
We're being shot at by our own people.
如今我们还在被自己人攻击
Fury knew you'd want me to join up,
弗瑞知道你会邀请我加入
asked me to keep an eye on you.
所以他让我留意你
Looking for what?
留意我什么
Signs of physical or mental deterioration,
任何显示你生理或心理出现问题的征兆
to keep him updated.
定时向他汇报
It's that simple.
就是这么单纯
Did you know about Tahiti?
这么说你一直知道塔希提岛的事情
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这样对我
After all we've been through,
我们经历过这么多风风雨雨
The years we spent together in ops --
一起出过这么多任务
He said it was essential you couldn't know.
他交待过一定不能让你知道
The time I spent sifting through the ashes with you in Bahrain?
还有我与你一起搜索巴林岛废墟的那次
I gave you a second chance when I assembled --
当我组建这个团队时 我给了你第二次机会
I assembled this team.
组建团队的人是我
What?
你说什么
I evaluated what was needed,
我负责评估需要的人选
and I gave the assessment to Fury,
然后上交评估结果给弗瑞
and he gave you the parameters for your unit.
然后他才给你的参考人选名单
What was needed, May?
都需要什么人 梅
Someone who could repair your body,
能治愈你身体的人
a technician who could reprogram your brain,
能重建你的大脑的技术员
and a specialist to help me put you down
以及在必要时刻能毫不犹豫
if it had to be done.
把你放倒的专业人士
But I didn't do it for Fury.
但我不是为了弗瑞
I did it for you, to protect you!
我是为了你 为了保护你
I --
You mean a lot to me.
你对我很重要
A lot.
非常重要
To hear you were dead...
当我听说你死了的时候
You may not believe me, but that's the truth.
你也许不信 但我说的都是真话
And I have nothing to do with the Clairvoyant
而且我和这次千里眼
Or this Hydra threat we're up against.
或是九头蛇的阴谋无关
Hopefully this helps prove that.
我挨这一枪就能证明我的清白
I want to believe you,
我很想信你
but you've used that against me this whole time.
但你一直在利用我的信任
They stopped firing.
对方停火了
No clear shots through the windows.
从窗户看 没发现敌人的踪迹
They want to preserve the aircraft.
他们想留着飞机
A surgical strike team is next.
接下来就该地面清除部队登机了
Fitz cut the hydraulics on the cargo ramp.
菲兹破坏了货舱门的液压系统
They'll have to pry it open.
他们只能硬撬
That won't hold them long.
但这不会挡住他们太久
We need to plan to get out of here
我们必须想个突围计划
with whatever we can take with us.
带走一切带得走的东西
About that.
说到这个
The 0-8-4 specs, Asgardian weaponry,
084 阿斯加德武器
portal creation, Donnie's weather machine.
传送装置 多尼的天气控制器
If they get their hands on gravitonium in the fridge --
还有如果重力鎓化物落到他们手里
It's below the fridge. No records.
鎓化物不在冷藏柜里 没有入库记录
Okay, but on the off-chance
但他们还是有可能
we'd give them the designs to weaponize it.
获得将其武器化的方法
The drug from Tahiti, sir?
还有塔希提的药 长官
All here.
全在这
If Hydra is really about to seize this plane --
如果九头蛇彻底控制了这架飞机
We should wipe the system.
我们得清除系统
I'm backing it up on this hard drive to keep our edge.
我正将其备份到硬盘上以防万一
Then do it. Scrub the plane clean.
那就这样 全面清理飞机
It'll take some time.
我需要点时间
We're working on buying you some.
那我们给你创造点时间
I'm telling you, this signal is clogging everything up.
说真的 这个信号阻塞了所有通道
Something terrible has happened.
肯定大事临头了
Freeze! Show me your hands!
不许动 举起手来
Show me your hands.
把手举起来
It's called a mouse hole.
这叫老鼠打洞器
Cuts through anything, really.
可以切割任何东西
I designed it a year ago and submitted it for testing,
我一年前就设计好提交测试
but it never reached distribution.
但从没有配发前线人员
Top agents always hog the good stuff.
顶尖特工喜欢把好东西占为己有
You're right. The hard drive's safer in your hands.
你说得对 硬盘的安全就靠你了
You haven't taught me how to hold up under torture yet.
你还没教我怎么扛住酷刑呢
We'll get to that. It's real fun.
回头就教你 很有趣的
All right. Here's where we split.
好 我们分头行动
- Skye and Ward? - Heading to the nerve center.
-斯凯和沃德选哪边 -我们去控制中心
Disable their systems,
废了他们的系统
most importantly, their control of our plane.
更重要的是夺回飞机的控制权
Copy that.
明白
Remember, these agents are under orders.
记住 这些特工只是受命而行
Use icers only.
只准用冰冻枪
We'll find Simmons, get her out.
我们去找西蒙斯 把她救出来
We should go straight for Hand.
我们应该去找汉德
Hydra's always talking
九头蛇不是总啰嗦着
about getting their heads cut off, right?
什么把头砍掉之类的废话么
Saving Simmons and Triplett -- that's our priority.
我们的首要任务是救出西蒙斯和崔普利特
I agree, and that's how I'd get it done.
我同意 这就是我的办法
Hope you have a better plan.
你有更好的办法就说出来
Phil, I can help you if you --
菲尔 我能帮忙的
We need your help, but the cuffs stay on.
我们是需要你帮忙 但手铐不能解
The rest of your possibly very short lives
你们那没剩几分钟的小命
hinges on this moment.
随时都会不保
Hydra has successfully infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D.
九头蛇已成功渗透进了神盾局
at the highest level.
并打进高层
It only took seven decades,
虽然花了70多年
and today is our coming-out party.
但今天我们华丽回归了
We have the support of the level-9 and level-10 agents.
我们得到了拥有九级和10级权限特工的支持
And those who have resisted Hydra have been crossed off...
而那些反抗九头蛇的人也已被除掉
Director Fury included.
包括弗瑞局长在内
I'm here to offer you a choice, and a simple one at that.
我是来给你个选择 很简单
Either swear unwavering loyalty to Hydra
要不现在就发誓永远坚定不移地
right now for all time...
效忠九头蛇
or share Fury's fate.
要不就和弗瑞一个下场
I won't wait long.
我不会等很久的
Cross us off...
除掉我们
and one of you goes, too.
你们其中一人也会一起陪葬
Right answer.
说得对
The number of people I trust is now seven.
我现在相信的只有七个人
Where are we on the roundup?
我们的围捕进行得如何
We're moving all agents below level five to east holding.
我们把所有五级权限以下的特工移至东面关押
I have men monitoring microphones placed in most of the rooms.
我的手下在监视大部分房间里的麦克风
And our strike team?
那我们的突击队呢
- Has stormed the plane, yes. - That was a-a test?
-已强攻飞机 -这只是测试吧
That very few have passed.
只有少数人通过
I thought we were dead.
我以为我们死定了
You're not Hydra. Thank god.
你不是九头蛇的人 感谢上帝
Well, don't celebrate just yet.
先别庆祝得太早
We may not be Hydra, but your friend Coulson --
我们也许不是九头蛇 但你的朋友科尔森
he is.
是九头蛇的人
We captured Agent Coulson and the Cavalry herself.
我们已抓获科尔森特工和铁骑本人
Call upstairs. They'll need assistance.
给楼上打电话 他们会需要援助
They're headed to --
他们正在朝这
here.
We caught 'em, the slippery bastards.
我们已经抓住那些狡猾的混蛋了
Agent May took one of mine in the arm.
梅特工被我打了一枪
Softy there wouldn't let her bleed out.
科尔森多愁善感 不肯让她失血而死
Whoa. Do you need medical assistance?
你需要医疗援助吗
Just your sidearm.
你的佩枪就够了
Okay, come on, Simmons. Where are you?
好了 西蒙斯 你在哪
- Report back to me. - Yes, Ma'ma.
-向我汇报 -是的 女士
What?
怎么样了
We've searched the plane, ma'am. No sign of it.
我们已经搜查过飞机 女士 没找到
They were on board when it landed.
飞机着陆时 他们在飞机上
We are tearing this plane apart.
我们在彻查飞机
They must have... snuck off somehow.
他们不知怎么做到的 溜了
Check the tunnels.
检查一下那些隧道
I want two squads posted in every corridor.
我要每个走廊驻守两支小队
Capture who you can,
抓住任何人能抓的人
but you have permission to use lethal force.
但你有权限使用致命武力
- Yes, ma'am. - You were right.
-是的 女士 -你说得对
We should have blown that plane out of the sky.
我们应该把那架飞机炸掉
Are you mad? How can you be saying this?
你疯了吗 你怎么能说出这种话
Hydra won't show mercy. Neither can we.
九头蛇不会仁慈 我们也不会
There is no way Coulson is Hydra!
科尔森不可能是九头蛇的人
He is a good man, a friend!
他是个好人 是我们的朋友
He's a liar!
他是个骗子
Agent Blake came to me with his suspicions --
布莱克特工带着他的怀疑来找我
that Coulson and the other level eights
说科尔森和其他八级权限的人
were involved in some sort of conspiracy.
涉及某项阴谋
Then Coulson sent him on an OP
科尔森派他执行一项任务
that put him in the I.C.U.
导致他进了重症病房
Coulson is not capable of what you're insinuating.
科尔森不可能做出你说的这些事
Agent Jacobson, Coulson's crimes?
雅各布森特工 科尔森的罪行
Recruiting known enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
招募神盾局的仇敌
disobeying a direct order -- multiple counts,
违反直接命令 多得不计其数
violation of international law.
违反国际法
To rescue our beloved Professor Hall,
去营救我们钟爱的霍尔教授
who ended up dead by his hand.
结果教授却死在他手上
Failure to report the crimes if he's protege Akela Amador.
没有上报他门徒阿奇拉·阿玛多尔的罪行
Whose same technology somehow ended up
用在阿奇拉身上的技术被用在
in the head of Mr. Peterson, and you know his crimes.
彼得森先生的脑袋里 你是他干了什么
You helped us save Coulson from the Clairvoyant.
你帮我们从千里眼手中救出科尔森
Yet when we found this brain-dead Clairvoyant,
但当我们找到这位脑死亡的千里眼时
Coulson's man Ward shot him
在我们从他身上盘问出任何秘密之前
before we could learn a single thing about him.
科尔森的手下沃德将他射杀
The lies add up, Agent Simmons.
这一切都说得通了 西蒙斯特工
Are you telling me he's never kept a secret from you?
你想说他从没瞒过你吗
The worst thing you can do right now
现在你能做的最糟糕的事就是
is to underestimate Hydra.
轻视九头蛇
They hide in plain sight.
他们躲在明处
They earn our trust, our sympathy.
他们赢得我们的信任 同情
They make us like them.
他们让我们变得和他们一样
And when you hesitate, they strike.
当你犹豫的时候 他们就除掉你
If we're to survive, we must learn to strike first.
如果我们要活下去 就必须学会先发制人
Damn.
见鬼的
That processing center is at the end of that hall.
处理中心就在大厅尽头
Give me your icer.
把你的冰冻枪给我
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么做
Pave the way for you.
为你开路
There's like a hundred guys out there.
外面有好几百人吧
12.
12个
Level-five foot soldiers, basic armor package,
五级步兵 基本装甲包
and no other way through.
没有其他路可走了
The others are depending on us.
其他人都指望我们了
But it's suicide.
但这相当于自杀啊
Not if I don't die.
我不死不就行了
And if I do...
如果我死了...
Wh-- slow down.
等等
...maybe I deserve to.
也许我应该去死
I killed an innocent man, Skye.
我杀了个无辜的人 斯凯
You didn't know.
你并不知情
You thought you were doing the right thing.
你以为你在做正确的事
You thought he was going to --
你以为他想要...
To hurt you.
伤害你
If we make it out of this, maybe we can...
如果我们能活着出去 也许我们可以
grab a drink, you and me.
去喝点东西 就我们俩
Are you --
你是在...
Remember in that bar in Dublin, you offered to...
还记得在都柏林的酒吧里 你想要...
Talk?
谈谈
I didn't want to talk.
我不想谈
I needed to keep things compartmentalized.
我必须得公私分明
Like with May?
像和梅那样吗
I'm not an idiot.
我不是白痴
We live on the same plane together, for god's sake.
我们生活在同一架飞机上好吧
Well, with her, I knew I could.
和她在一起 我知道我可以
With you... I didn't want to risk it.
但是和你...我不想冒这个险
I was offering to talk, Ward, not to have sex with you.
我是想和你谈谈 沃德 不是和你上床
I'm not saying that. I'm saying...
我没这么说 我是说
I want a chance to take you up on it,
我想要个机会补偿你
to have that talk.
和你谈谈
Look, I know I'm not that guy.
我知道我不是那种人
I'm too locked-down, too boring.
我感情不外露 还很无聊
When we make it out of this...
如果我们活着出去
Yes, let's have a drink.
好 我们去喝杯东西吧
You said you might die, so...what the hell?
你说你有可能会死 所以...管他呢
Lock the door behind me.
把门锁好
Hey, you...
你...
You should really look up the word "Boring" in a dictionary.
你真该查查字典里"无聊"是什么意思
You ready to hack this system?
准备好侵入系统了吗
Who said anything about hacking?
谁说我要侵入了
There. Agent Hand.
在这里 汉德特工
Outside the east wing situation room.
在东翼的局势分析室
This is definitely a situation.
这绝对算得上是严重的局势了
Is Simmons there? We don't move until we find Simmons.
西蒙斯在吗 找到西蒙斯之前我们哪都不去
I'll say it again. Best bet to save her --
我再说一遍 救她最好的机会就是
use the ventilation system to get above the sit room.
利用通风系统到达局势分析室上方
Drop down using Fitz's sweet, little mouse hole,
顺着菲兹的小鼠洞爬下去
and put two bullets through Victoria Hand's heart.
再对着维多利亚·汉德的心脏开两枪
Yeah, it's an option, sir.
这也是种选择 长官
- Without questioning? - Questioning what?
-都不审问吗 -审问什么
Whether she wants to kill us fast or slow?
她想快点杀掉我们还是慢慢来吗
Last time we did that, we shot the wrong man.
上次我们这样做时 我们杀了无辜的人
Because she wanted us to!
因为她想我们这样做
Phil, this is a battle for S.H.I.E.L.D.'s soul,
菲尔 这是为了神盾局的灵魂而战
and we're on the front lines.
我们身处前线
History will remember us this day.
今天 我们将被历史铭记
That's right. It's for S.H.I.E.L.D.'s soul.
没错 为了神盾局的灵魂而战
And murder without consideration is a sure --
不经过考虑的谋杀肯定是...
"Consideration"? Consider this.
考虑 考虑下这个
She had one of my men killed
她在我手下的油门上安装炸弹
with a bomb rigged to his gas pedal.
杀死了他
The other two were floating in the hotel pool,
还有两个浮在酒店泳池上
and they weren't doing the backstroke.
他们可不是在游仰泳
But we can just as easily ice her.
但我们可以冻住她
You don't put someone like her on ice.
你不能冻住像她这样的人
She had Skye shot in the stomach --
她让斯凯腹部挨了一枪
In the stomach -- because she was curious.
正中腹腔 就因为她好奇
Mike Peterson -- burned alive
麦克尔·彼得森 劫后余生
and turned into some kind of freak.
却被变成了怪物
She tortured you, using the same machine
她用机器折磨你
she used to brainwash that bitch in the flower dress.
用的正是给花裙婊子洗脑的那种机器
And right now, she's probably doing the same to Agent Simmons.
而现在 她也许正对西蒙斯特工做同样的事
Oh, I've considered it plenty, my friend.
我想了很多 朋友
No. Simmons will be fine.
不 西蒙斯不会有事的
Just being realistic, kid.
现实点吧 孩子
I never mentioned that.
我从没提起过
I'm telling you, killing her quick would be a mercy.
我告诉你 快点杀掉她就是种慈悲
I never said Raina had been inside the machine.
我从没说过蕾娜进入过那台机器
I never told that to anybody.
我从没跟人说过
I must have read it in a report, then.
那我肯定是在报告里看到的
You weren't with us.
你没跟我们在一起
The point is, how many more have to suffer before Vic gets hers?
重点是 小维达到目的之前还会有多少人受害
You showed up right after.
你之后马上出现了
What are you driving at?
你到底想说什么
After Skye was shot.
斯凯中枪之后
Quinn said it was so I would lead the Clairvoyant to the cure.
奎恩说这样会带千里眼找到解药
That's exactly what I did.
正是这样
I walked you right in there with me.
我跟你一起走进去的
Phil...
菲尔
Look. It's been a rough day. I-I get it.
今天很难熬 我明白
But you need to take a second and...
但你得冷静一下...
Damn it.
该死
- Freeze! - Don't move!
-别动 -不许动
Hands where I can see them.
双手举高
Easy, fellas.
大伙儿冷静点
Take Agent Garrett into custody.
快把加勒特特工抓起来
He's the murderer they call the Clairvoyant.
他就是被称为千里眼的杀人凶手
He's a traitor.
他是内鬼
Gentlemen,
先生们
I know Agent Sitwell was in charge of filling your ranks,
我知道西特韦尔特工负责招募你们
so at least a few of you know what to do in this situation.
所以至少你们当中有人知道这种情形该怎么做吧
Anytime, boys.
就等你们了
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra!
九头蛇万岁
Those three men in your unit --
你队里那三个人
I guess they asked the wrong questions.
他们问错了问题
Until today, it was all about keeping the secret.
直到今日 我们做的一切都是为了保密
Are you gonna kill us?
你要杀死我们吗
That wasn't my plan, really.
我没打算杀死你们
If it was, I could have done that anytime I wanted.
想杀你们 早就可以动手
No, Coulson and I go way back,
我和科尔森认识这么久
back to the days when Fury was teaching us tactics --
早在弗瑞教我们战术时就是知交了
clearing corners, slicing the pie.
探查转角 注意上下
Remember, Phil?
还记得吗 菲尔
Fury would bury you for this.
弗瑞会弄死你的
Probably.
也许吧
Instead, he'll just have to roll over in his grave.
相反 他只要在自己的坟里给我腾点地方就行了
He must have uncovered our secret.
他一定发现了我们的秘密
Top brass did what they had to do.
大领导采取了必要措施
Explains why we've suddenly come "out of the shadows."
怪不得我们突然"走出了阴影"
Not a minor inconvenience, I might add.
我得加一句 完全没觉得不便
"Top brass"?
大领导
Oh, my, yes. Tip-top.
是啊 最顶头的领导
We had a good thing going, too --
我们有个好幌子
waving the S.H.I.E.L.D. flag as hard as we could.
使劲挥舞神盾局的大旗
I guess we'll be changing colors now.
看来现在我们是要变色了
For Hydra?
为了九头蛇
You really believe all that crap --
你真相信那套鬼话
spreading death and destruction?
传播死亡与毁灭
I wouldn't say I'm a true believer.
我倒称不上是忠实信徒
Let's just say I felt
这么说吧
the wind changing direction and swung my sail.
我感到风向有变 于是顺势转舵了
You really should, too.
你也该这么做
I would die before serving Hydra,
就算是死 我都不会为九头蛇服务
you sick son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
I hate to tell you, but...
真不想这么说
you've been serving Hydra all along.
但你一直在为九头蛇服务
I guess death is the only alternative.
看来你只有死路一条了
It's a sad thing. I consider you a friend.
真悲伤啊 我还当你是朋友呢
I was happy when I heard you'd made it through.
听说你没死我可是高兴得很
So happy you had me tortured for three days
高兴到折磨了我三天
to find out how they did it.
就为查明他们是怎么做到的
I didn't enjoy that.
折磨你我也不好受
Phil, t-this is me being honest.
菲尔 我说真的
No, John. This is you being a psychopath.
不 约翰 你就是个疯子
I know you'd follow him to the grave, so...
我知道你誓死追随他 所以...
As for you, Agent Fitz, you'll hold a very high rank,
至于你 菲兹特工 你要愿意的话
run our tech division if you volunteer.
将拥有更高级别 掌管技术部门
If not, you'll have no rank and a lot of pain.
如若不然 你将一无所有 痛苦不堪
Of course, either way, your services will be required.
当然了 不管怎样 你都要为我们服务
You're gonna suffer for what you've done.
你会为你的所作所为付出代价的
And I --
而我
I plan on being a very big part of that.
我绝饶不了你
I like you, kid.
我喜欢你 孩子
All right. Let them have it.
好了 开枪吧
But shoot that one in the kneecaps.
那一个打在膝盖上
Was that all of them?
就这样了
It wasn't as big as I thought --
我以为会更猛一点...
Coulson.
科尔森
Heads up!
举起手来
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Don't move!
不许动
I'm not Hydra.
我不是九头蛇
We heard...everything.
我们听到了一切
Who is?
谁是
How deep does it go?
它渗入得有多深
Captain America has defeated the helicarriers
美国队长在三叉戟总部战胜了
at the Triskelion.
直升航母
But his status is unknown.
但他状态未知
And S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen.
神盾局沦陷了
Hyrda factions have taken control
九头蛇团体控制了
of our East African headquarters and the treehouse.
东非总部和树屋
And those are just the ones we know of.
那些只是我们已知的
It's gonna be a scramble, a power grab.
场面会一片混乱 争权夺势
I'll head to the fridge. At least that facility is secure.
我会去冷藏库 至少那里是安全的
I don't need to remind you
我没必要提醒你
how imperative it is that it stay that way.
保持那样有多么重要
And I'll find Agent Garrett
我会给加勒特特工
the smallest, darkest cell in the icebox.
找个冷藏库里最小最黑暗的隔间
I'd like to turn the key on that cell myself...
我想亲自打开那个隔间
if you don't mind, sir.
如果你不介意 长官
He was my S.O.
他曾是我的监管人员
I feel I...
我觉得我...
I should have known.
我该知道的
It was my duty to --
这是我的职责...
No one knew. I didn't know.
没人知道 我也不知道
That's how he beat us -- by being a friend.
他就是这样打败我们的 做我们的朋友
I spent years with that bastard.
我和那个混蛋共处了多年
Looked up to him.
尊敬他
I want to see him suffer.
我想看他遭受痛苦
Don't mind the company,
不介意有人陪我去
and I can always use a man of your skills.
而且我需要你这样的人才
Pick up the pieces here at the hub if you can,
如果你可以 在中心收拾残局
and, uh...
然后...
only communicate using one of these.
只用这个进行联络
You and I may be the highest-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
我俩可能是神盾局里既不是九头蛇
who aren't Hyrda or dead...
又尚未死去的最高级特工了
Not that that means anything now.
反正那也不重要了
All we have is each other.
我们只有彼此
So stay in touch, Agent Coulson.
保持联系 科尔森特工
I guess you can... call me Phil.
我想你可以叫我菲尔
It's all gone.
都没了
In pieces, at least.
至少成了碎片
Skye, try to restore
斯凯 尽量
some of the firmware in the plane's systems.
从飞机系统的固件里恢复信息
Fitz-Simmons, get a crew together.
菲兹·西蒙斯 召集一支队伍
Help May patch the holes.
帮梅修补漏洞
You still want me on board?
你还想让我一起吗
You're not a friend.
你不再是朋友
But I do believe you're an ally.
但我相信你是个盟友
We need all the allies we can get.
我们需要所有盟友
What are we planning to do next?
我们接下来打算怎么办
Survive.
活下去
- Course is locked, ma'am. - Good.
-航线锁定了 女士 -很好
He's not telling stories now, is he?
他现在不说故事了啊
You know what I'm thinking, Agent Garrett?
你知道我在想什么吗 加勒特特工
I'm thinking the icebox of the fridge
我想着冷藏库里的冰柜
is a little too comfortable for you.
对你而言太过舒适了
Maybe we should put you a little deeper underground.
也许我们该把你放到更深的地下
What do you think, Agent Ward?
你觉得呢 沃德特工
You shot the wrong clairvoyant before.
你以前对错误的千里眼开过枪
Care to shoot the right one?
想对真正的千里眼开枪吗
Did I tell you about this one time I was deep undercover?
我跟你说过 有次我是秘密卧底的事儿吗
The Sicilian backup team a no-show, of course.
西西里当地的支援当然没出现
So I dropped in through the skylight,
所以我从天而降
used up my whole mag,
用尽了最后一颗子弹
and I hit the final guy in the chest with a flare gun.
然后用信号弹射中了剩下的那个家伙
Boy, you should have seen the look
你真该瞧瞧那玩意爆炸时
on his face when that thing went off.
他脸上的表情
Oh, man, he didn't know what hit him.
天啊 他都不知道自己是被什么打中的