神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第18集: 神谕 Providence

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
It's got to be some sort of activation signal
这一定是发送给神盾局内部的
to Hydra members within S.H.I.E.L.D.
九头蛇成员的激活信号
Director Fury is dead.
弗瑞局长死了
If Hydra is really about to seize this plane --
如果九头蛇彻底控制了这架飞机
we should wipe the system.
我们得清除系统
I'm backing it up on this hard drive to keep our edge.
我正将其备份到硬盘上以防万一
Take Agent Garrett into custody.
快把加勒特特工抓起来
He's the murderer they call the Clairvoyant.
他就是被称为千里眼的杀人凶手
You shot the wrong Clairvoyant before.
你以前对错误的千里眼开过枪
Care to shoot the right one?
想对真正的千里眼开枪吗
漫威公司出品
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译:大卫熊 胖兔纯 Silence
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
Stop right there.
站住
翻译:苏叶夏桑 王大可 章鱼埃克斯
翻译:卫老哥 欧阳 冰蓝 欧沈娜
What are you doing here?
你想干什么
时间轴:信徒 雪贵人
校对:胖兔纯 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
A gift from the Clairvoyant.
千里眼送来的礼物
Today, world leaders are scrambling for answers
今天 在全球最领先的特工组织
after the world's most advanced spy agency
被一系列进攻击垮后
was crippled by a series of attacks.
各国领袖都在急迫地寻找答案
- The president contends - Sir.
-总统声明... -长官
this is the biggest intelligence leak...
这是史上最严重的情报泄露...
Find Agent Martin.
找到马丁特工
we need a back channel to the U.N.,
我们需要在联合国建立联络
someone we trust. ...
找个我们信任的人
the documents released from S.H.I.E.L.D.
从神盾局泄露的资料
I made a list of S.H.I.E.L.D. bases we believe are secure.
我列出了安全的神盾局基地名单
How many so far? Seven?
多少 七个吗
Three.
三个
Plus the Hub.
再加上中心
Including the hub.
包括中心
It's a preliminary list. I'm sure more will turn up.
这只是初步名单 之后还会有更多的
...the congress are calling for a investigate panel,
...国会召集了调查小组
but it's still unclear who should be held accountable.
但目前仍不清楚谁该为此事负责
Many of its leaders have vanished,
神盾局的多位高官失踪
- leaving s.H.I.E.L.D. fractured... - You were right all along.
-神盾局支离破碎 -你是对的
Having all this out there in the world
将这些秘密都公诸于世
makes it too dangerous, and now...
只会带来更多危险 而如今
there's no one left to protect it.
没有人能守护这些秘密了
There's us.
还有我们
We were lucky enough to make it through.
我们能活下来算是很幸运了
The triskelion, the hub...
三叉戟大楼 中心
Those battles are just the beginning of this war.
这些战役只是战争的开始
Hydra's out there now,
如今九头蛇正卷土重来
but at least our team's still intact.
但至少我们的队伍还是完整的
We can fight them,
我们能对抗他们
and we will.
并会一战到底
哈瓦那 古巴
欢迎回来 沃德先生
要刮胡子吗
我还是让胡子长一长吧 厄涅斯托
This is where we're meeting the Clairvoyant?
千里眼约我们在这种地方见面吗
There's no need to call me that anymore.
没必要再那么称呼我了
Name's John.
叫我约翰就行
John Garrett.
约翰·加勒特
Guess you were expecting more the fortune-teller type.
你以为我会是那种算命的长相吗
It's an honor to finally meet you.
很荣幸终于能见到您
Please, the pleasure's all mine.
别这么说 是我的荣幸
You've done great work for us on the centipede project.
你在蜈蚣计划上完成得很出色
It was your gift that showed me the way.
是你的天赋让我找到了方向
Sorry, flowers. I hate to disappoint you.
抱歉了 花裙妹 我要让你失望了
I never had any gifts,
我没有什么天赋
at least not the kind you believed in.
至少没有你以为的那种
Just a very high level S.H.I.E.L.D. security clearance
只是有很高的神盾局安全权限
and
还有
persuasive personality.
极强的说服力
You're not clairvoyant?
你没有千里眼的能力
Hardly.
没有
But if it's any consolation,
不过如果能让你好受些
you weren't alone in believing, not by a long shot.
相信我是千里眼的人不止你一个
So you're a liar.
这么说你就是个骗子
You're a fraud.
满口胡言
An artist.
我是艺术家
A con artist, perhaps, but an artist all the same.
或许是个蒙骗圈的艺术家 但那也算是艺术
Had to pull the wool over S.H.I.E.L.D.'s eyes somehow
总得想些法子躲避神盾局的视线
to do what we set out to do.
好完成我们该做的事
Remember what that was?
记得是什么吗
To change the world.
改变世界
Why don't you take a seat?
不如你过来坐下
And let me show you how we're doing that?
我来展示一下我们是怎么做到的
Oh, don't worry. I wouldn't dream of letting Ernesto cut your hair.
别担心 我不会让厄涅斯托剪你的头发的
Welcome to Hydra.
欢迎加入九头蛇
You need to replace the grounding wires.
你需要换掉接地线
There's no time.
时间不够了
Ramp needs to be repaired by the end of the day.
坡道必须要在今天修好
Coulson's orders.
科尔森的命令
What? Are they even proper orders?
什么 他们还能发号施令吗
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been destroyed, Fury's dead.
神盾局被毁了 弗瑞死了
Aren't they just requests?
这些只能算是请求了吧
Well, either way, I'm in the middle of it.
不管怎样 我已经在弄了
- Well, he's certainly not taking orders from anyone. - Stator, please.
-他肯定没有在接受谁的命令 -定子
We have no jurisdiction now that S.H.I.E.L.D.'s
现在神盾局被定义为恐怖组织了
been labeled a terrorist organization.
我们肯定没有管辖权了
Powers that be will sort it out.
肯定有高层人士会解决这个问题
All we can do is fix one thing at a time,
我们能做的就是一次修好一个东西
starting with this servo drive.
从伺服驱动器开始
Yeah. You're right.
是 你说得对
However, you will need to replace those grounding wires.
但你需要把那些地线换掉
It's fine.
它很好啊
Okay, turn it on.
好了 打开吧
Turn it off!
赶紧关上
You need to replace the grounding wires.
你需要把那些地线换掉
You need to shush.
你需要闭嘴
Shush, both of you.
都给我闭嘴
Hmm? Honestly, ganging up on me.
真的假的 一起教训我
Think you're so smart? Well, why don't you try to fix it?
你们觉得自己很聪明吗 那你们修吧
- Excuse me - Good news.
-借过 -好消息
The Cube has been retaken.
我们夺回了魔方
All Hydra agents have been flushed out and are on the run.
所有九头蛇特工都被打跑了
So that makes four.
所以有四个安全位置了
See? Told you more would turn up.
看吧 我就说会有更多的
The hull's almost completely repaired.
飞机外壳基本修复了
Flight systems are back online.
飞行系统也重新投入使用了
And the cargo ramp?
货舱门呢
Fitz assures me that it will be operational.
菲兹向我保证可以恢复正常
Sir, incoming transmission.
长官 有通话信号接入
This is colonel Glenn Talbot, U.S. air force.
我是美国空军上校格伦·塔伯特
I need to speak with whoever's in charge over there.
我需要与负责人通话
Colonel Talbot, I'm Agent Phil Coulson.
塔伯特上校 我是菲尔·科尔森特工
- I'm happy we could -- - Mr. Coulson,
-很高兴我们能 -科尔森先生
It's a real mess your boys have gotten us into.
你的人真是给我们找了不少麻烦
Hydra caught us by surprise.
九头蛇攻了我们个出其不备
Well, that's an understatement.
你说得还真是保守
It's troubling how deeply embedded Hydra was
棘手的是 不知道九头蛇已经渗透到了
within your ranks.
你们多高的特工级别
Especially troubling for us, sir,
我们也很头疼 长官
But I assure you we're going on the offensive.
但我向您保证 我们已经开始反攻
The Hub is secure.
指挥中心已经安全
All remaining agents stand ready to assist you in whatever --
所有剩余特工随时待命协助您的任何...
I think we've had about all the assistance we can handle
我想神盾局给我们的"协助"已经够让我们
from S.H.I.E.L.D.
收拾好一阵子的了
I'm sending in a peacekeeping force.
我会派遣一支维和部队过去
They're gonna take control.
他们将全面接管
Understood.
明白
What should I tell my men to expect?
我应该怎么对手下的人说
We just want to ask a few questions,
我们只想问几个问题
get the lay of the land.
了解一下形势
Everything checks out, you and your boys can be on your merry.
如果所有事都查清楚了 你们就可以自便了
Sounds good.
没问题
This doesn't sound good.
这下问题大了
He's lying, definitely, for sure.
他在说谎 肯定的
If Talbot's leading the op,
如果这次行动是塔伯特领导的
there's nothing peacekeeping about it.
那过来的绝对不是维和部队
Base defenses are operational. We could hold out.
基础防御运转正常 我们能抗住
The last thing S.H.I.E.L.D. needs
现在神盾局最不需要的
is to start a war with the U.S. government.
就是和美国政府挑起战争
What happens when Talbot gets here?
塔伯特到了这里会怎么样
Best-case scenario -- we all get subpoenas,
最好的情况 我们都被传讯
spend the next six months tied up in court hearings.
接下来六个月都要耗在法庭听证会上
Worst-case scenario?
那最坏的情况呢
Means they skip the subpoenas,
他们跳过传讯
move straight to bunker busters.
直接进攻堡垒
Bombs. Big bombs.
炸弹 大炸弹
All the while, Hydra's still out there.
与此同时 九头蛇仍然逍遥在外
Get on the comms. We're enacting Odyssey protocol.
连接系统 我们要启动奥德赛预案
Odyssey protocol? What does that mean?
奥德赛预案 什么意思
It means Fitz needs to finish his repairs.
意思就是菲兹需要尽快完成修复
We're getting the hell out of here.
我们要赶紧离开这里
A lot of agents are staying behind to surrender.
很多特工准备留在这投降
Wish they'd reconsider.
真希望他们能再考虑一下
We need all the help we can get to fight Hydra.
对付九头蛇 我们得寻求一切可能的帮助
How's the bus?
巴士怎么样了
Fitz managed to jerry-rig the ramp,
菲兹想办法替换了货舱门
but the hub's fuel reserves were tapped out.
但中心的燃料储备短缺
We're running low.
我们的燃料不多了
Talbot's landing in less than an hour.
塔伯特还有不到一小时就降落了
Can you get us up in the air or not?
你到底能不能把我们及时送上天
Have us wheels up in 10.
十分钟后起飞
So, you guys are all set to go?
所以你们都要走了吗
Appreciate your help.
非常感谢你的帮助
Enough to give me a bunk?
那能给我一个铺位吗
Seeing as you guys are down a specialist,
鉴于你们少了一个人
I was hoping I could hitch a ride.
我希望能搭个便车
Not gonna happen.
不可能
But feel free to commandeer one of Hand's vehicles.
不过你可以随意征用一辆汉德的车
I'm sorry. Is there a problem?
别误会 是有什么问题吗
No problem.
没问题
Just not letting you on my plane.
就是不让你上我的飞机而已
Garrett had me fooled, same as everyone else.
加勒特骗了我 就像他骗了其他人那样
Everyone else wasn't at his side day in, day out.
其他人可不是天天和他在一起的
Friends of mine are dead because of him...good friends.
我的朋友因他而死 十分要好的朋友
I think he should come with us, sir.
我觉得他应该跟我们一起走 长官
Duly noted, Agent Simmons.
知道了 西蒙斯特工
But this isn't a democracy.
但这件事上没有民主可言
Isn't it?
没有吗
Under the circumstances,
如今这种情况下
I think we should all have a say in this,
我认为我们都应该有发言权
and I witnessed Agent Triplett willing to die
而且我亲眼目睹了崔普利特特工
in defense of S.H.I.E.L.D.
愿意冒着生命危险保卫神盾局
Respectfully, sir,
恕我冒昧 长官
I think he should come along with us.
我认为他应该跟我们一起走
Okay.
好吧
But Agent Triplett is your responsibility.
但是崔普利特特工的一切行为由你负责
We need to disappear.
我们需要消失
Well, only S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarriers have cloaking technology.
只有神盾局的直升航母拥有隐身科技
- Then how do we avoid detection? - We don't.
-那我们如何避开侦查 -我们避不了
Best we can do is stay out of other aircraft's radar
我们最多能做的就是置身在其他飞行器
and remain in flight for as long as possible.
雷达范围之外 同时还要尽可能保持飞行
Minute we land, harder it is to hide.
着陆的话更难以隐藏
Great.
非常好
How are we doing on supplies?
我们的供给情况怎么样
We're all stocked up on medical,
我们医疗储备充足
but I'm afraid our food rations
但我想我们的食物供给
will only last a couple of days, at best.
最多只能坚持几天
Perfect.
好极了
Bad news.
坏消息
No kidding.
还真是一个接一个
Fuel line's busted.
燃料管线破了
- We're leaking. - Can we fix it?
-我们在漏油 -能修好吗
Sure. Soon as we touch down.
当然 只要落地了就行
Awesome.
棒极了
Skye, please, tell me something good.
斯凯 拜托请给我点好消息
We have Internet.
我们还有互联网
Yay.
太好了
And, boy, have I lowered my expectations.
如今我的期望值真是低得可怜
But all H.Q. support systems are gone.
但是所有总部的支持系统都没有了
Well, then,
这样的话...
the Internet it is.
只有靠互联网了
Find everything you can on our team...
找到所有的关于我们队伍的东西...
all personal records, photos, anything that proves we exist...
所有的个人档案 照片 任何能证明我们存在的
then erase it.
删除掉
Uh, that's kind of the nuclear option.
这可是不得已的最后之计
It's our only option.
是我们唯一的选择
Every government agency in the world will be on our ass.
全世界所有政府机构都会追捕我们
We need to vanish.
我们需要消失
Okay. But...
好吧 但是...
once that's done, that can't be undone.
一旦删除后 就无法恢复了
We'll be ghosts.
我们会变成幽灵
Not agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., just agents of...nothing.
不是神盾局特工 而是...无名氏特工
What about Ward?
沃德怎么样了
Have you heard from him?
有他的消息吗
He and Agent Hand
他和汉德特工
should have dropped Garrett off at the fridge by now.
现在应该已经把加勒特送到冷藏库了吧
Not yet.
还没消息
Here. Give him a call.
给你 给他打个电话
Hearing how Garrett settled into his tiny,
也许听到加勒特在他那狭小无窗的
windowless, permanent home might actually cheer me up.
永久住址安顿下来 能让我振奋起来
When you're finished, collect everyone's badges.
完事之后 把每个人的警徽都收上来
It's no longer something we want to flash around.
那已经不是我们想要四处去亮的东西了
Any sign of Talbot's forces?
有塔伯特部队的迹象吗
Not yet, but we've only got eight hours of flight time
还没有 不过我们只剩八小时的飞行时间
before we have to land.
然后就必须得找地方降落了
No more than four. Fuel line's leaking.
只有四小时 燃料管线在漏油
Want to tell me where we're going?
能说说我们这是准备去哪吗
I don't know.
我不知道
格兰特·沃德
It's Coulson.
是科尔森
By all means.
你随意
Sir.
长官
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Hey, it's me.
是我
I just wanted to let you know
只是想告诉你一声
that Grant Ward no longer exists.
格兰特·沃德不存在了
You want to explain that, Skye?
能解释一下吗 斯凯
Some trigger-happy colonel
某个好战的陆军上校
threatened to pay The Hub a visit.
威胁说要来中心一趟
Coulson had us evacuate before he could lock us all up.
科尔森带领大家在他把我们抓起来之前逃了出来
格兰特·沃德
Now I'm scrubbing our I.D.s
如今我在清除有关我们身份的一切信息
While Coulson figures out our next move.
等科尔森弄清我们下一步行动
Makes sense.
有道理
Agent Hand picked up some navy jets in the vicinity.
汉德特工在附近找了几架海军飞机
She has us taking the long route to the fridge just to be safe.
安全起见她让我们绕远路去冷藏库
You took that surprisingly well.
你还真是处变不惊啊
Did you hear the part about you no longer existing?
你没听见吗 你已经不存在了
Well, it's not the first time my identity's been compromised.
反正这也不是我第一次失去自己的身份了
Have any idea where Coulson has us headed?
你知道科尔森准备带我们去哪儿吗
No idea. I'll keep you posted.
不知道 我会跟你保持联络的
Good.
I'll catch up with you when I can.
等我忙完了就去追你们
And when I see you next, who you gonna be?
下次见你的时候 你想成为谁呢
You got a clean slate. You can be anyone you want.
如今你可以从零开始 做任何你想做的人
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe...Tom Brady.
也许 汤姆·布拉迪[著名四分卫]
I always wanted to play quarterback.
我一直想打四分卫
And date supermodels. You are so predictable.
然后跟超模约会 你还真是好猜
No, I mean the guy seems to have things pretty worked out.
我就是觉得那家伙的生活应该蛮不错的
Be careful.
注意安全
You too.
你也一样
Tom Brady? You hate the Patriots.
汤姆·布拉迪 你不是讨厌爱国者队吗
The Agent Grant Ward she knows doesn't.
她所认识的格兰特·沃德特工可不讨厌
Yeah, that straight version of you is something else.
你那正人君子的伪装还真是不一般
I don't even think Romanoff could pull that one.
我想连黑寡妇都做不到像你那样吧
Well, it wasn't without its complications.
要想做到也是有代价的
Oh, come on.
别这样
You're not still upset about that.
你不会还在为那件事不爽吧
Shooting Skye was not part of the plan.
对斯凯开枪可不是计划的一部分
Near zero contact -- that was the deal going in.
零接触 协议是那么说的
Though your tip about the cellist came in handy.
不过你那个大提琴家的提示确实派上了用场
If you had a thing for the girl, you should have contacted me.
如果你对那个姑娘有感觉 你就该早跟我说
I would have asked for your blessing.
这样我就会事先征求你的同意
Don't play your games with me.
别跟我玩你那套把戏
- This isn't a joke. - You don't have to tell me.
-这不是开玩笑 -不用你跟我说
Your little candy crush was on centipede's tail
你的小甜心早在被神盾局招募之前
long before she was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D.
就在到处打听蜈蚣计划了
Seemed like a good person to eliminate. My bad.
看起来是个急需除掉的人 我的错
Listen, if the job was easy, it wouldn't --
听着 如果这任务很轻松的话 就不会
Yeah, the job was to blend in,
我的任务是混进去
gather intel on Coulson's revival. That's it.
收集科尔森复活的情报 仅此而已
You said yourself you didn't want any bloodshed.
你自己说过不想有人伤亡
That was before I found out Coulson didn't know squat.
那是在我发现科尔森什么都不知道之前
You know, you would have had an easier time
如果我一开始就让你杀人
if I gave the kill order week one.
你可能会轻松得多
Yeah. But you didn't.
是的 但你没有
The girl I get. She's cute.
那个姑娘 我明白 她很可爱
But don't forget what the assignment was.
但是别忘了任务是什么
Don't forget who gave it to you.
别忘了是谁给你的
And don't forget why.
也别忘了为什么
And cheer up!
振作点
We're close -- closer than ever.
我们接近目标了 比以往任何时候都接近
So, the equipment's here.
设备都在这里
What do you want with me?
你们要我干什么
Well, flowers, I'm putting you back in charge
花裙妹 我想让你重新负责
of the centipede project to finish phase three.
蜈蚣计划 完成第三阶段
It's Raina.
我叫蕾娜
Sorry. Force of habit.
抱歉 习惯成自然
I thought phase three ended
我还以为当我无法从科尔森那里
when I couldn't get the truth about Tahiti from Agent Coulson,
弄清塔希提岛的真相时 而我又被他们关押时
when they locked me up.
第三阶段就结束了
On the contrary -- your little bedside chats
正好相反 你的小枕头风
pushed him in the direction we needed.
把他吹向了我们希望的方向
Don't get me wrong.
别误会我
We've had more than a few setbacks.
我们有过不少挫折
We've been testing these new drugs.
我们测试了这些新药
They all have different numbers.
他们都有不同的编号
We thought one of them might contain
我们以为其中之一会含有
whatever Jesus juice brought Coulson back from the dead.
让科尔森起死回生的灵丹妙药
Where did you find these?
你们从哪里找到这些的
At the facility where Fury operated on him.
在弗瑞给他动手术的地点
Coulson walked me in, hand in hand.
科尔森亲自带我去的
I'd like to see this facility.
我想看看这所设施
Unfortunately, ran into a couple of security chuckleheads
很不幸 掌管那个设施的安保人员是蠢货
who decided to hit the kill switch.
他们启动了自毁开关
I loaded my vest with as many of these vials as I could find.
我把我发现这些小药瓶都塞进了背心里
But none of them seem to be working quite right.
但是它们看起来似乎都没什么作用
There's the look.
又这个表情
I can see your gears turning now.
我知道你在开动脑筋
I don't have any gifts, Raina, but you do.
我没什么天赋 蕾娜 但你有
I can't succeed without your help.
没有你的帮助我无法成功
I'll need money. And resources.
我需要钱 还有资源
Your bank accounts are already fully funded.
我们已经向你的银行账户里打了足够的资金
This is a hard drive with all of Simmons' research,
这块硬盘上有西蒙斯所有的研究成果
both Coulson and Skye's blood work,
包括科尔森和斯凯的血液研究
all the data on the guest house drug.
关于招待所药物的所有数据
If there's a key to how this stuff works,
一切可能的关键资料
You'll find it in there.
你都会在上面找到
If you need anything else,
如果你还需要什么
just whistle.
尽管说
Where are you going?
你们要去哪
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most secure facility is vulnerable right now.
神盾局守卫最森严的设施如今十分脆弱
The fridge?
冷藏库
Oh, you've heard of it.
这么说 你也听说过
Yeah, well...
没错
we're gonna raid it.
我们准备去抢掠一番
This wasn't easy.
这任务真不容易
Simmons got choked up when I asked for hers.
西蒙斯给我的时候都快哭了
This was big for me.
这对我来说意义重大
Finally felt like I was a part of something, and now...
让我觉得自己终于有了归属感 可如今
...it's worthless.
再没有任何意义
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I can't imagine what this is like for you.
无法想象这一切对你来说有多难接受
You gave your life --
你献出了自己的一生
literally gave your life -- to S.H.I.E.L.D.
你的一条命都献给了神盾局
I was younger than you when fury recruited me.
当弗瑞招募我时 我比你还年轻
Just out of high school.
才刚刚踏出高中校门
Some days, it feels like only yesterday.
有时候 那些仿如昨日之事
Other days...
但有时候
...a lot longer.
又仿佛已过去了很久
Is that your badge?
那是你的警徽吗
They look like coordinates.
看起来像是坐标
Coordinates to where?
指向哪里的坐标
I don't know yet.
暂时不清楚
But there's only one person who could have sent these.
但只有一个人可能会发送这些坐标
And this is totally his style.
而这样做正是他的作风
So, Director Fury's alive?
这么说 弗瑞局长还活着
What did he say? Does he have a plan?
他说了什么 有什么计划吗
He only sent coordinates.
他只发送了这些坐标
The coordinates should put us
这坐标指向
somewhere in the Canadian wilderness.
加拿大的一处荒野
What exactly are we looking for here, sir?
那里会有什么 长官
It's unclear.
我不清楚
Maybe a rally point of some kind.
有可能是个集合点
Sir, have you and Agent Fury
长官 你和弗瑞特工
used this form of communication before?
曾经用过这种方式联络吗
- Never. -Then how can you be sure that --
-从来没有 -那你如何肯定
- Because this is how he operates. - Could be a trap.
-因为他就会这么做 -这可能是陷阱
So far, everything has been a trap. Am I wrong?
目前为止 所有一切都是陷阱 不是吗
Hydra could have sent you those coordinates.
这些坐标说不定是九头蛇发给你的
Nick Fury...
尼克·弗瑞
gave me this badge.
亲手交给我这个警徽
When he did, I swore an oath.
当他交到我手上时 我曾经发过誓
We all did.
我们都发过誓
To serve when everything else fails,
就算大势已去 仍要坚持奋斗
to be humanity's last line of defense,
誓死捍卫人类的最后一道防线
to be the shield.
成为人类的坚固盾牌
These coordinates mean something.
这些坐标一定代表着什么
I'm certain of it.
我敢肯定
Fury also gave me this plane.
这飞机也是弗瑞给我的
Anyone wants off, chutes are in the bay.
谁要想下去 机舱内有降落伞
Help yourself.
请自便
We were outnumbered,
我们人数不足
And S.H.I.E.L.D. pressed the advantage.
并且神盾局占据有力位置
- You managed to make it out with the chopper. - Yes, sir.
-但你们都靠直升机逃出来了 -是的 长官
No worries, then. The cube's small potatoes.
那就行 魔方不是问题
Once we hit the fridge
只要我们攻入了冷藏库
and grab all the fun toys tucked away inside,
拿到藏在里面的各种有趣玩具
We'll be able to take any base we want.
到时攻占任何基地都不在话下
Hail hydra!
九头蛇万岁
All right, all right, put your arms down, Kaminsky.
得了 把手放下吧 卡米斯基
You look like a west Texas cheerleader at a pep rally.
你这样子看着就像个拉拉队员似的
- Let me see that weapon. - Yes, sir.
-让我看看那件武器 -是的 长官
Tuck that strap in.
把那条带子收起来
You were disappointed
你是不是有点失望
that he wasn't a real clairvoyant.
他其实没有千里眼的能力
There was a question I would have asked.
有个问题我早就想问你了
You've known him a long time?
你跟他认识很久了吗
Ever since I was a teenager.
在我十几岁的时候就认识了
He pulled me out of a hell.
他将我从地狱里拯救出来
Saved me from myself.
让我不至于迷失自我
So, now do you know me?
现在 你够了解我了吗
You know how to work me?
你知道该怎么套我的话了
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇而已
If I wanted to work you,
如果我真想套你的话
I'd ask you about Coulson and his team
我就会问你关于科尔森和他团队的事
and how you managed to gain their trust.
以及你是如何取得他们的信任的
I jumped out of a plane.
我从飞机上跳了下去
Deep-cover tactics 101 --
卧底技巧入门课
Perform selfless acts of bravery early on.
第一步 勇于牺牲自我的英勇举动
So I jumped to save the scientist.
我跳机救回了那个女博士
I had a parachute.
不过我有降落伞
May never suspected.
梅就没怀疑过吗
Agent May was the primary threat,
梅特工是主要威胁
so I let things get intimate.
所以我和她走得很近
You don't seem like her type.
你不像她喜欢的类型
I'm everyone's type.
我是大众情人型
Skye was the unknown variable.
斯凯是个未知数
Being her S.O. put me in a position to be a sounding board,
做她的监管人员让我得以指导她
get an idea what she was thinking.
知道她在想什么
And Coulson?
科尔森呢
He wasn't skeptical when you pressured him to join?
你要求参加的时候他不起疑吗
He pressured me.
他要求的我
You'd be surprised how often you get invited to the party
你越是不想加入进去
when you don't want to go.
就越有人来拉你
"Sir, I was trained from day one as a specialist.
长官 我当初受训成为特工
"I go in alone, I get it done.
我单打独斗 把事办好
This team thing -- not my speed."
但是团队合作 我可做不来
I gave Coulson a person he thought he could help.
我装成一个科尔森可以提携帮助的人
Plane was full of them.
飞机上都是这样的人
It's that simple?
就这样吗
You really felt nothing for them.
你对他们真的一点感情都没有
I spent time with Coulson. He's a good man.
我见过科尔森 他是个好人
Someone who'd lay down his life for you.
愿意为了你出生入死
Don't you owe a man like that something?
这样的人你不欠他的情吗
Sure.
当然
But I owe Garrett everything.
但我欠加勒特一切
Yeah, it's gonna be great. All right.
很好 肯定会成功 很好
You okay?
你还好吗
Tell you what, let's skip the part
跟你说吧 你我直接跳过
where you act concerned about my well-being.
你假装关心我好不好的戏码
What is it you want?
你想怎样
I need to confiscate your weapon.
我得没收你的武器
You want to share the twisted logic
能否告诉我你是哪根筋搭错了
that makes you think that's a possibility?
才让你产生这种念头
Fury's dead.
弗瑞死了
It's hard to accept,
这很难接受
and we haven't had a chance to grieve.
而且我们一直没时间悼念他
There's no reason to. I have faith that he's alive.
没必要 我坚信他还活着
That feeling...
你的这种感觉
this belief that he is reaching out to you, Phil,
坚信他试图联系你的这种想法 菲尔
it might not be faith.
可能不是信念
It might be something else.
可能有别的原因
And what's that?
那会是什么
Hydra.
九头蛇
Hydra.
九头蛇
Impulses implanted in your brain
和那些美丽海岛的记忆一起
right alongside memories of a beautiful island.
植入进你的大脑里
Really?
是吗
This is what you want to come to me with right now?
你现在来就想和我说这个
That's not possible. Fury ordered the surgery.
根本不可能 弗瑞亲自下的令
Yes, but he wasn't in charge of the Tahiti Project,
没错 但塔希提计划并非他亲自负责
and the person that was behind that operation may be in ch--
而真正主导你的手术的人也许正是负责
Wait, wait, wait.
慢着 慢着
What did you say?
你刚说什么
Somebody else was behind it?
幕后还有别人
- Who the hell was that? - I don't know.
-是谁 -我不知道
Who?! Tell me!
谁 告诉我
Phil, I don't know.
菲尔 我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Oh. Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Only Fury knows.
又只有弗瑞知道
Yes.
没错
And without him, there's no way to know who is responsible.
他不说 你不可能知道还有谁负责
And there's a real danger
而你的行动
that Hydra's controlling your actions.
真的有被九头蛇控制的风险
That's why Fury put me on this plane.
所以弗瑞让我加入进来
To watch you.
好监视你
I'm not gonna hand over my weapon.
我不会交出我的武器的
You want to try to take it from me?
你要动手抢吗
Good.
那就好
Now get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
We have to trust that Coulson knows what he's doing.
我们必须要相信科尔森知道自己在做什么
- Hey, I respect Coulson. - Agent Coulson to you.
-我敬重科尔森 -你该称他科尔森特工
Agent Coulson.
科尔森特工
He saved our asses back at the hub.
他在中心救了我们
But I'm telling you, he's chasing the white whale.
但要我说 他这是冲动行事[追逐白鲸]
Okay. Have you even read "Moby-dick"?
得了吧 你读过《白鲸》吗
Yeah. Have you?
读过 你呢
That's not the point.
关你什么事
Now if you please stop spouting your nonsense
麻烦你别再絮叨你的歪理邪说
and let me get back to checking my inventory.
让我集中精神整理存货
He may be right, Fitz.
他也许是对的 菲兹
Coulson could be leading us into a trap and not even know it.
科尔森可能不知不觉地把大家领进了陷阱
The whole world's coming apart at the seams.
整个世界分崩离析 局势艰难
Now's not the time to follow blindly.
现在可不是盲目行动的时候
No.
是的
It's times like these you stick with the guy you believe in.
这种时候要支持你相信的人
冷藏库 地点属机密
It's a hundred floors.
那有上百层楼
The only way in is through the roof.
唯一的办法就是通过屋顶
Identify yourself and state your purpose.
请报上姓名 并说明此行目的
Agent Grant Ward. You know who this is.
我是格兰特·沃德特工 你们应该认识他
Hand called it in.
汉德叫我们来的
We have specific orders not to let anyone in
我们有明确的规定 汉德特工不在时
without Agent Hand's presence.
禁止任何人入内
So where is she?
那她人呢
Where do you think she is?
你认为呢
She's heading to meetings with
她正前往会见
every high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agent still out there.
每一个在外执勤的神盾局高级特工
There's a war going on, in case you guys missed it.
战争即将爆发 以防你们错过了
You really want me to radio her,
你真的要我用无线电通知她
have her turn the plane around, come all the way back?
让她把飞机掉头开回来吗
That's exactly what you need to do.
没错
All right.
好吧
I guess you boys have never seen Hand angry, have you?
我想你们还没看过汉德发火的样子吧
Take cover!
找掩护
It's Hydra!
是九头蛇
- Open the door! - It's against protocol!
-把门打开 -这样违反规定
I don't care about your protocol!
我不管规定
Open the door! You're gonna get us killed!
把门打开 你会害死我们的
Screw it.
管他呢
Come on! Come on! Come on!
快进去 快进去
Took you boys long enough.
这么久你们才肯放我们进来
Need to radio security.
需要确保无线通讯安全
How the hell did Hydra know that you and Hand were coming?
九头蛇是怎么知道你和汉德要来这
We told them.
是我们告诉他们的
A little warning next time.
下次事前警告一下
I mean, they had automatic weapons.
他们手持自动武器
I couldn't resist. It was too good a line.
我忍不住 那句台词好赞啊
Let's go shopping.
去疯狂一回吧
Air's clear.
空气安全
First time I came down here was to lock up Johnny Horton.
我第一次来是为了关押强尼·霍顿
Ever heard of him?
听过他的大名吗
Guy somehow gave himself these lion's paws for hands.
那家伙给自己的双手弄上了狮爪
Can you imagine?
能想象得出来吗
That doesn't seem practical.
貌似不太实用啊
Everybody's got their own weird thing, I suppose.
每个人都有其奇怪的特质
Here we go.
到了
You know the Slingshot program?
你知道"弹弓"计划吗
Yeah, that's how S.H.I.E.L.D.
知道 神盾局就是用此计划
gets rid of its dangerous technology.
来消除其危险的技术
Do they, now?
有吗
Welcome to the Toy Store.
欢迎来到玩具店
All right, grab all you can, boys.
大家听好了 能拿多少是多少
If it looks dangerous, good.
如果有貌似危险的物品 好极了
Alien? Even better.
外星人更棒
It's all here. Slingshot's a fake.
全都在这 "弹弓"计划是假的
We shot a lot of empty rockets into space.
我们朝太空发射了很多空火箭
And maybe every once in a while,
也许每隔一段时间
they put a monkey in one for kicks.
为了好玩 他们会在每个空火箭里放只猴子
You really think Fury would give away all these goodies?
你真以为弗瑞会放弃这些好东西吗
We're talking about the same guy
我们说的是同一个人
that messed around with tesseract technology
那个乱搞宇宙魔方
and sparked an alien invasion.
并引发外星人入侵的人
There you are.
找到了
Remember this?
记得这玩意吗
Yeah.
记得
I found it in Peru.
我在秘鲁找到的
Some sort of plasma particle beam.
这是某种等离子体粒子束
Plasma particle beam, my ass.
等离子体粒子束 才怪
I look at it more as a gold card.
在我看来更像是张金卡
Coordinates are about a 7-mile hike from here.
坐标位置步行离这大约有11公里
Terrain's pretty rough, even if it wasn't covered with snow.
就算没有白雪覆盖 地形还是相当地险峻
Agent May and I could lead a scouting party first,
梅特工和我带领侦察队打头阵
make sure this isn't a trap.
确保这不是陷阱
There's no time.
没时间了
In less than eight hours,
还有不到八小时
a NATO satellite will pass directly over us.
北约组织的卫星将直接经过我们
If the bus is still here, they'll know.
如果空客停留此地 会被他们发现
I've been doing this long enough
我不是第一次这么做
to know that something's up there.
我知道有状况
But this mission has to be your choice.
但这次任务的选择权在于你们
A lot's changed in the last few days.
最近几天发生了很多事
I know you all have your doubts
我知道对我们一直在做的事
about what we've been doing, about me.
对我 你们都有疑虑
But I don't, which is why I'm going to find
可我没有 所以我要去找
whatever Fury has waiting for us...
弗瑞为我们所准备的东西
With you or without you.
无论你们参与与否
Well, you heard the man.
听见了吧
We don't have much time.
我们的时间不多了
You're welcome, gentlemen!
大家别客气
Don't forget to follow your dreams.
别忘了追随你的梦想
Ladies.
女士们
This ought to keep Coulson busy a while.
这得让科尔森忙一阵了
Grant!
格兰特
Come on!
快来
We got to roll. The chopper's almost full.
我们得走了 直升机快满了
There it is.
就是这儿了
What the hell you doing?
你在做什么
You mind?
介意给我吗
You might want to take a step back.
你最好后退点
I'm not following.
我没懂
Coulson told me there was a little something hidden down below.
科尔森告诉我这底下藏了些东西
Hate to tell you, but this is the bottom floor.
真不想扫你的兴 但这是底层了
I've seen the blueprints with my own eyes.
我亲眼看过设计蓝图
Care to make it interesting?
想赌一把吗
Loser buys dinner.
输的人请吃晚饭
Perfect.
一言为定
I'm so sick of the crap we ate on that plane.
我吃飞机餐都快吃吐了
Well, hello, gorgeous.
你好啊 美人
This is not good.
这不太妙
Bears. Did it find bears?
是不是熊 发现熊了吗
No. Found nothing.
没 什么都没找到
No sign of life or S.H.I.E.L.D. Base
没有神盾局基地的信号
or anything making it even remotely worthwhile
也没有发现任何值得我们
Freezing our butts off.
冻得屁股都要掉下来了的东西
Did you mean what you said earlier about Coulson?
你之前说关于科尔森那些话是认真的吗
I don't know, Jemma.
我不知道 珍玛
I want to believe Coulson knows what he's doing, but...
我想相信科尔森知道自己在做什么 但是
Well, at least we still have each other.
至少我们还有彼此
Yeah. Good.
没错 幸好
'cause the last thing I want is for things to change.
我最不想改变的就是这件事
Fitz...
菲兹
It's too late for that.
已经太晚了
You think he's okay?
你觉得他还好吗
It's been a rough couple of days.
这段时间挺难熬的
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Don't act like you know what Fury had me do.
别装得像你知道弗瑞让我做什么
Well, he had you spy on him for a reason.
他让你监视科尔森是有理由的
So what was it?
理由是什么
Fury was concerned about Coulson finding out the truth.
弗瑞很担心科尔森得知真相
The doctors felt it would have negative consequences.
医生觉得会对他有负面影响
Like what? Like he'd go crazy?
比如什么 比如他会发疯吗
Spontaneously combust or something?
自燃还是什么的
It's not clear.
还不清楚
All I know is he seemed stable until today.
我只知道在今天之前 他还一切正常
And now he has us in the middle of nowhere, chasing ghosts.
现在他把我们带到了无人之地 寻找鬼魂
That's because his whole world fell apart.
这是因为他的世界崩塌了
He's not alone in that.
崩塌的不只是他一个人
This is it!
到了
There's got to be something here.
这里应该有什么东西
Stay alert. Eyes open.
保持警戒 注意观察
It's got to be here somewhere.
这附近肯定有什么东西
How long should we look before thinking about heading back?
我们要在这里呆多久才回去
We're not going back,
我们不回去
not until we find whatever Fury has waiting for us.
除非找到弗瑞让我们找的东西
What about the satellite?
卫星怎么办
It doesn't matter.
那没关系
The bus used all its remaining fuel just to get us here.
空客把我们带到这来已经用完了燃料
Did you know this
你在飞到
before flying us out into the middle of nowhere?
这荒凉的地方之前就已经知道了吗
It was the right play.
这是正确的决定
Fury sent us these coordinates for a reason.
弗瑞发给我们这些坐标是有理由的
And what reason is that?
理由是什么
I don't know, May! I don't know!
我不知道 梅 我不知道
There's got to be something here!
肯定有什么东西在这里
This means something! This has to mean something!
这是有意义的 一定是有意义的
The world needs us! Hydra is out there!
世界需要我们 九头蛇就在外面
We cannot let them win.
我们不能让他们取胜
We -- we cannot let them define us.
不能让他们定义我们是谁
Do you understand that?
你们懂吗
We are not agents of nothing!
我们不是无名氏特工
We are agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and that still carries weight!
我们是神盾局特工 这个称呼还是有意义的
It -- it has to carry weight!
一定是有意义的
After everything we've been through, that carries weight!
我们所经历的一切 也是有意义的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Get down! Get down! Go, go, go, go, go!
趴下 趴下 快走
Well, it seems like we found it!
看起来我们找到了
Nobody move!
大家不要动
I really don't think that's going to be a problem!
我觉得这不是主要问题
This is a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility.
这是神盾局的设备
Shoot first, ask questions later?
先开枪 再问问题吗
Doesn't sound like S.H.I.E.L.D. to me.
听起来不像神盾局的作风
It's not Hydra. This is Fury reaching out.
这不是九头蛇 这是弗瑞的试探
There's no way to know that for sure.
但是没办法确定啊
There's one way.
有一个办法
Phil, don't!
菲尔 不要
Hey! N-- phil!
菲尔 别
Identify yourself.
表明身份
I'm Phil Coulson, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是神盾局特工菲尔·科尔森
Welcome, agent Coulson. We've been expecting you.
欢迎你 科尔森特工 正等你呢
I've never been so happy to buy a man a steak dinner in my life.
这辈子头一次请别人吃牛排自己还能这么开心
Wait till you see the bill.
等你接到账单再说吧
Why the long face?
干嘛拉长着脸啊
There's a complication with the hard drive.
硬盘出了点问题
I don't like complications.
我可不喜欢出问题
This one involves Skye.
这和斯凯有关
We had three teams try to hack it, but she programmed it
我们有三个小组想要侵入硬盘 但她设好程序
to erase all data if anyone other than her attempts to access it.
一旦有人想要破解 就会自动清除所有资料
Of course she did.
像她的风格
In case it fell into the wrong hands, I guess.
我猜是为了防止硬盘落入坏人之手吧
You know what that means, Romeo.
你知道该怎么做吧 罗密欧
What is this place?
这是什么地方
One of Fury's secret bases.
弗瑞局长的秘密基地之一
I call it providence,
我管这地方叫天意
although technically it doesn't have a name
但严格说来它没有名字
because, technically, it doesn't exist,
因为严格来说它并不存在
it being a secret base and all.
只是个秘密基地
If everyone would follow me.
所有人请跟我来
Pretty cool, huh?
挺不错的吧
I'm sorry. Who are you, exactly?
抱歉问一句 你到底是谁
Eric Koenig, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., level 6.
神盾局六级特工 艾瑞克·凯尼格
Phil coulson.
菲尔·科尔森
I know. I know. It is an honor to meet you, agent Coulson.
久闻久闻 科尔森特工 很荣幸见到你
And I apologize for the kerfuffle outside.
很抱歉外面的混乱情形让您受惊了
The precision remote system was designed
精密定位系统是为了
to destroy any rapidly moving metallic object.
摧毁所有快速移动的金属物品
It was my badge.
可那是我的警徽
It was -- okay. That's gonna be... tough to replace,
那...确实很难替换
but very soon, you're gonna be issued your very own lanyard.
但用不了多久 你也会有自己的勋带警徽了
Lanyards for others will be distributed on a case-by-case basis.
其他人的勋带也会据情况逐一分发
What happened to director Fury?
弗瑞局长怎么了
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
Fury... didn't make it out of D.C. It's been rough.
弗瑞局长...没能活着出特区 这很难接受
We're all a little shaken up,
我们都有点震惊
especially now that the fridge has fallen.
特别是现在冷藏库也沦陷了
Who is she calling?
她要给谁打电话
We had a man at the fridge.
我们有位队员去冷藏库了
Ward? Oh, thank god.
沃德 谢天谢地
Can I speak to you in private?
能私下和你谈谈吗
It's nice having company.
有人来真好
But don't get me wrong. I mean, this place is great.
别误会 我不是说这地方不好
What's with the windows?
这些窗子是怎么回事
Oh, that's supposed to make the isolation more bearable.
是想让这个与世隔绝的地方变得有趣些
Every day of the week, different view.
每周七天 天天都换景色
Wednesday's pretty terrific if you like topless beaches.
如果你喜欢裸体海滩 周三的景色真是妙不可言
So, how long have you been in here?
那你在这儿多久了
Since the Chitauri invaded New York.
奇塔瑞族入侵纽约之后就在了
Oh, it's not so bad.
其实也没有那么糟
Reading a ton of historical fiction,
看成堆的历史小说
Gaming online with my brother.
和我哥网上对战
We're racking up major "Call Of Duty" hours.
我们在《使命召唤》大获全胜
You play?
你玩吗
Of course. Lately, not so much.
当然 但最近没怎么玩
So, was there something you wanted to tell me?
你刚刚是想告诉我什么吗
Yes! My bad. Fury is not dead.
对 差点忘了 弗瑞没死
What?
什么
Yeah, the -- hydra thinks they killed him,
对 九头蛇以为杀死了他
but he managed to escape from D.C.
但他设法逃出了华盛顿特区
So you just lied to my team.
那你刚刚骗了我的队员
Well, I don't know them. And those are Fury's direct orders.
我又不了解他们 这是弗瑞亲自下的命令
Only a select few people can know that he's alive --
只有少数几个人才能知道他活着
Maria Hill, Cap, a couple of others, and now you and me.
玛利亚·希尔 美国队长 另外几个人和你我
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
No one knows.
没人知道
Ever since he went dark, no one's heard from him.
他隐匿之后就没人知道他的消息了
This is highest priority, full eclipse protocol.
这是最高机密 全隐蔽计划
No one else can know.
其他人都不能知道
I'm not comfortable keeping secrets from my team.
我不想对我的队员说谎
Well, they haven't been vetted.
他们还没有被审查
And if you talk, we're gonna have a major problem.
如果你对他们透露 就会有很大麻烦
Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
100%. Fury's orders.
绝对是 弗瑞的命令
Not big on the trust, is he?
他不大信任人 对吧
So we're good?
说清了吗
We're good.
说清了
Great!
太棒了
I'm gonna get you set up with a lanyard.
我给你戴上勋带
Uh, maybe ask Agent May to pull the plane in.
你让梅特工把飞机开进来吧
I've got a parking space for her and everything.
我这有停机坪什么的
All right. See you soon.
好吧 回头见
Secret base, huh?
秘密基地啊
Sounds just like Fury.
听起来真是弗瑞的作风
Skye confirmed. Fury's out of the picture.
斯凯确认了 弗瑞死了
Well, that is good news.
这真是好消息
Gives us one less thing to worry about.
让我们少操心一件事
Listen, about the girl --
关于那个姑娘
Look, I know how much it means to you.
我知道那对你意义重大
I'll get it done.
我会办好的
Hey, we all have our weaknesses.
我们都有弱点
The heart wants what it wants.
心性使然 无逻辑可言
Can't control everything.
不能控制一切
So, if you can do it the easy way without blowing your cover,
如果你能用不暴露身份的轻松方式做到
then by all means.
那就请便吧
I just need some time alone with her to get the information.
我只需要和她独处一段时间 得到情报
You'll have it. Coulson will be busy.
你会有的 科尔森会很忙
I'll give you 24 hours to get the password and get out.
我给你24小时拿到密码 然后离开
After that, well...
在那之后
cross off the team and bring the girl to me.
除掉团队 带那姑娘来见我
You got your story straight?
你编好故事了吗
Yeah.
是的
We just need to make it believable.
我们只用让故事可信就行
Who are you?
你是谁
Grant Ward, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
格兰特·沃德 神盾局特工
Who?
是谁
Make me believe.
让我相信
Grant Ward, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
格兰特·沃德 神盾局特工
Identify yourself.
说明身份
Grant Ward, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
格兰特·沃德 神盾局特工
Welcome, Agent Ward. We've been expecting you.
欢迎 沃德特工 我们在等你
Thought you might have given me bad directions.
我还想着你可能给了我糟糕的指示呢
At least the machine gun didn't start shooting at you.
至少机关枪没向你扫射
You okay?
你没事吧
It's just a scratch.
只是擦伤
Maybe a broken rib or two.
也许断了一两根肋骨
Come on.
来吧
Simmons should take a look at you.
西蒙斯该检查下你
Then maybe we can get that drink.
然后也许我们能喝一杯
Deal.
成交
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
漫威《神盾局特工》
will return in a moment.
很快回来
You. You have to be kidding me.
你 你肯定在逗我吧
I've been in a cell smaller than my shoe closet.
我待在一个比我鞋柜更小的牢房里
I wasn't allowed to eat with a fork,
我都不能用叉子吃东西
which would have been worse
这可能会更糟糕
if I'd been allowed to eat anything but meatloaf!
如果允许我吃除烘肉卷以外的任何东西
I did just bust you out.
我刚把你救出来
Yeah, out of a prison you put me in!
是啊 从你把我关进的监狱
Do you know what my life was like before I met you?
你知道我遇见你之前 生活是什么样的吗
It was really nice.
真的很棒
But because of you, I've had my assets frozen,
但因为你 我的资产被冻结了
I've been beaten.
我遭到了毒打
You almost ripped my tongue out of my mouth!
你差点把我的舌头扯掉了
But I didn't. I'm regretting that now.
但我没有 我现在后悔了
Yeah. And all that for a fake.
是啊 那一切只是为了一个假货
Raina here, she told me the truth about "The clairvoyant."
蕾娜告诉了我"千里眼"的真相
He didn't respond well.
他接受得不大好
Hey, I bought it. That's on me.
我信了 那怪我
But you're crazy
但如果你觉得
if you think I'm gonna do another damn thing for you.
我还会为你做什么事 那你就疯了
You didn't tell him?
你没告诉他吗
Didn't want to spoil the surprise.
不想毁掉惊喜
It's true I'm not gifted, Quinn.
我的确没有天赋 奎恩
But that doesn't mean I don't have a special gift
但那并不意味着我没有为你准备的
just for you.
一份特别礼物
My gravitonium.
我的重力鎓化物
That's all you've got to say?
你就想说这个吗
Thank you.
谢谢
That's more like it.
这样更像话