神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第19集: 黑暗中的仅存之光 The Only Light in the Darkness

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You really felt nothing for them.
你对他们真的一点感情都没有
I spent time with Coulson. He's a good man.
我见过科尔森 他是个好人
Is that your badge?
那是你的警徽吗
They look like coordinates.
看起来像是坐标
Welcome, Agent Coulson. We've been expecting you.
欢迎你 科尔森特工 正等你呢
What is this place?
这是什么地方
One of Fury's secret bases.
弗瑞局长的秘密基地之一
Eric Koenig, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., level 6.
神盾局六级特工 艾瑞克·凯尼格
What about Ward?
沃德怎么样了
He and Agent Hand should have dropped Garrett off
他和汉德特工现在应该已经
at the fridge by now.
把加勒特送到冷藏库了吧
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most secure facility is vulnerable right now.
神盾局守卫最森严的设施如今十分脆弱
Yeah, well... we're gonna raid it.
没错 我们准备去抢掠一番
This is a hard drive with all of Simmons' research.
这块硬盘上有西蒙斯所有的研究成果
She programmed it to erase all data
她设好程序 一旦有人想要破解
if anyone other than her attempts to access it.
就会自动清除所有资料
You know what that means, Romeo. You got your story straight?
你知道该怎么做吧 罗密欧 你编好故事了吗
I just need some time alone with her to get the information.
我只需要和她独处一段时间 得到情报
漫威公司出品
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
海洋探险号
Another example of this administration's lack of transparency.
政府不够透明的又一例证
You can't seriously be blaming the president for this.
你不会把这也怨在总统身上吧
Those who let S.H.I.E.L.D. operate
那些让神盾局在无人监管下运行的人
without oversight should be held accountable.
都要为此负责
If your party held the White House,
如果你的党派掌权
would you be taking this position?
你会当即表态做出决定吗
If my party held the white house,
如果我的党派掌权
- we wouldn't be in this position. - I need a ride.
-我们根本不会面临这个局面 -我要搭车
Sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
I need a ride to Portland.
我要搭车去波特兰
Sorry, dude. I'm not going 200 miles
抱歉伙计 我不会绕远200多英里
out of my way just to give you a ride.
只为让你搭车
Okay.
好吧
Somehow, it's someone else's fault?
怎么 难道还是别人的错吗
At the very least...
至少
What the...
怎么回事
All right, I give up. How did you do that?
好吧 我放弃 你怎么做到的
Like this.
像这样
...we cannot allow Hydra and their allies to rise again.
...我们不能允许九头蛇和他们的党羽再次崛起
丹尼尔斯
翻译:大卫熊 胖兔纯 欧阳 苏叶夏桑
翻译:王大可 章鱼埃克斯 卫老哥 欧沈娜
时间轴:信徒 贝壳 校对:胖兔纯 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
I'm afraid this might scar.
恐怕这会留疤
Upside -- you'll look badass,
好处是伤疤会让你显得很牛掰
dangerous.
很危险
He's gonna be fine, though, right?
他会没事的 对吧
He will if you back up and give me some room.
如果你能给他点空间 他会没事的
So, what then?
出了什么事
By the time we got to the fridge, it was too late.
等我们达到冷藏库 已经太迟了
It was overrun -- Hydra everywhere.
都被九头蛇掌控了
We couldn't stop them.
我们阻止不了他们
What were they after?
他们想要什么
Everything.
一切
They took weapons, alien artifacts --
他们拿走了武器 外星人物件
Anything they could grab.
能拿走的一切
I assume that means the prisoners are no longer prisoners?
我想这意味着囚犯也都逃走了
So...Ian Quinn...
这么说 伊恩·奎恩...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
He's out. They all are.
他逃出来了 都逃了
And Garrett? Did he get away?
加勒特呢 他也逃了吗
Couldn't stop them from taking the fridge,
阻止不了他们占领冷藏库
but I wasn't gonna let Garrett walk...
但我不能让加勒特溜走
Not after what he did.
他做了那么多恶事
Is he the one that did this to you?
是他打伤了你吗
He was a tough son of a bitch.
他很难对付
We need to make it believable.
我们得让故事可信
"Was"? Past tense?
过去时
As soon as I had the upper hand,
当我抢占了先机
I put two in the back of his head.
我朝他后脑勺开了两枪
- Good. - One from me...
-很好 -一颗为了我
One from you.
一颗为了你
I would have emptied the mag.
要是我 就把弹夹清空
You're all set --
你都好了
Well, I mean, as set as you can be
我是说以你的情况 算还好
With two cracked ribs and a zygomatic fracture.
肋骨断了两条 颧骨[术语]骨裂
Uh, for those of you that don't know what that is, that's a...
我给那些不知道的人解释一下
Hairline fracture to the cheekbone.
颧骨[俗称]发丝状骨裂
Your body needs time to heal.
你的身体需要恢复
Please take some time.
慢慢来
Understood. Thanks.
明白 谢了
One small victory.
一个小小的胜利
Hydra didn't get their hands on this.
九头蛇没有拿到这个
- A hard drive? - It's all the research our team's ever done,
-硬盘 -是我们团队所有研究
Downloaded off the plane and encrypted for safekeeping.
从空客上下载的 为了安全加了密
We should probably back it up
我们到了安全的地方
now that we're in a secure facility.
应该备份一下
First, Skye, I need you on threat assessment.
首先 斯凯 我需要你做威胁评估
Pull up a list of all the inmates at the fridge.
调一份冷藏库的囚徒名单
I want to know just how bad this is.
我想知道情况有多糟
This is really, really bad.
真的很糟
Quinn is the least scary of the bunch, and he shot me...twice.
奎恩已经是最没威胁的了 他朝我开了两枪
Quinn's more a sociopath.
奎恩是反社会者
A lot of those inmates are full-blown psychopaths --
其他的犯人是精神变态者
Violent, impulsive.
暴力而冲动
And some with superpowers.
一些人还有超能力
Lovely.
棒极了
Is Marcus Daniels on the list?
马库斯·丹尼尔斯在名单上吗
That's him.
是他
Cross-check the list of inmates with crime databases,
交叉比对囚犯名单和犯罪数据库
recent activity.
近期活动
Got a feeling we'll be seeing a slight uptick.
我有预感近期的数据会有所提升
Okay, but that'll take time,
好的 但需要一点时间
and more computing power than my laptop.
而且也需要一个比笔记本强大的设备
Agent Koenig probably has some sort of --
凯尼格特工也许会有
I'm sure he'll lend a hand.
我觉得他会帮你的
The plane you flew in on -- is it operational?
你来时乘的飞机 还能用吗
Yeah. You need me to pilot?
可以 你需要我驾驶吗
You heard Simmons. You stay and get better.
听西蒙斯的 你留下来休息
I'm gonna take a splinter team out
我带一个小队外出
and start going after inmates on that list,
开始寻找名单上的囚犯
starting with Mr. Daniels.
从丹尼尔斯先生开始
I think I know where he's going.
我想我知道他会去哪
Uh, you sure it's wise to split up the team, leave this base?
你认为现在离开基地分头行动明智吗
What if it's part of Hydra's plan -- a distraction?
如果这是九头蛇分散我们注意力的计划呢
She's got a point.
她说的有道理
I mean, Fury brought you to this base for a reason.
我是说 弗瑞把你引来这里是有原因的
We're safe here.
我们在这里很安全
Yeah, we're safe here.
是的 我们在这里很安全
But what about everyone else --
但其他人呢
People who don't happen to have access
那些没有办法找到
to a top-secret underground shelter?
一个秘密地下避难所的人
What about them?
他们怎么办
I don't know if it's wise, but it's right.
我不知道这样做是否明智 但肯定是对的
I'm taking a team, and that's the end of it.
我会带一个小队 就这样定了
No, you're not. Absolutely not.
不 不行 绝对不行
You can't leave. There are protocols.
你不能走 有规定
Since the entire agency's pretty much collapsed,
鉴于整个神盾局都垮了
maybe now's not the time to stand on protocol.
现在也许不是遵循规定的最佳时机
Okay, fine. Then forget protocols.
那好吧 忘记那些规定
What part of "Secret base" Don't you get?
秘密基地这几个字你哪个不明白
Fury said to let you in,
弗瑞让你进来
and you show up with a bunch of people?
但你带来了一堆人
- Agents! - Whatever.
-是特工 -随便吧
The point is, they know where this place is now,
重点是现在他们知道了基地的位置
and I don't know them.
但我并不认识他们
Hydra just released the entire population of the fridge
九头蛇刚刚把冷藏库的人
into the wild.
都放出来了
There's gonna be violence. People will die.
会有暴力事件 会有人死掉
And I still consider it my duty
而我依然认为保护
to be the shield that protects them.
这些人不受伤害是我的责任
Moving speech, truly.
演讲很动人 真的
But nobody leaves until they go through orientation.
但流程结束前没人可以离开
Orientation?
什么流程
All right.
好了
Just gonna need you guys to answer a few questions,
你们只需要回答几个问题
a few psychoanalytic, non sequitur questions.
只是一些心理分析 没有不合理的问题
A lie detector.
测谎仪
The lie detector, Agent Coulson.
传说中的测谎仪 科尔森特工
This baby measures galvanic skin response,
这个宝贝监测皮肤电流水平
oxygen consumption,
耗氧量
micro-expressions, biofeedback brain waves,
微表情 生物脑电波反馈
pupil dilation, voice biometrics --
瞳孔扩张 声音指数
96 variables in all.
监控96种参考数据
Fury designed this himself.
弗瑞亲自设计的
He wanted a lie detector Romanoff couldn't beat.
他想要个黑寡妇骗不过的测谎仪
Did she?
结果呢
Like fury would tell!
你觉得弗瑞会说吗
Okay.
好吧
Sooner we get this done, sooner we can get to work.
我们越早完成这个步骤 就可以越早开工
So who wants to go first?
谁想第一个来
We're gonna start with some easy questions
我们会从一些简单地问题开始
and establish a baseline. Can I have your full name?
建立一个基准线 能告诉我你的全名吗
Melinda Qiaolian May.
梅琳达·乔莲·梅
- Eye color? - Brown.
-眼睛颜色 -棕色
You ever been married?
结过婚吗
Once.
一次
Have you ever been married?
你结过婚吗
No.
没有
Please list your immediate family.
请列出你的直系亲属
Just me and my mum.
只有我和我妈妈
So you're not gonna mention your grandfather?
所以你不打算提你的外公吗
It's not something I advertise.
这事我一般不愿意广而告之
Didn't want to be treated any different because I'm a legacy.
我不想因为自己的家庭背景被区别对待
If I was the grandson of a Howling Commando,
如果我是个咆哮突击队员的孙子
I'd have that tattooed on my chest.
我一定会把那个纹身纹在胸前的
What is your first name?
你的名字是什么
Skye.
斯凯
And what is your last name?
姓什么
Only name. No family. No family name to inherit.
我只有名字 没有家庭 也没有姓
And you gave yourself the name Skye?
你给自己取名斯凯的
Well, the name they gave me at the orphanage
孤儿院给我起的名字叫
was Mary Sue Poots, so...
玛丽·苏·波波 所以
When we were kids, my brother and I
我小时候 我兄弟和我会给
used to give each other nicknames.
对方取昵称
He called me lightning foot.
他叫我闪电腿
What's the difference between an egg and a rock?
鸡蛋和石头的区别是什么
Edible. Not.
一个能吃 一个不能
Well, that's absurd. The differences are --
这太无稽了 不同
...innumerable.
有很多
If you want, I can start listing them, but then --
如果你需要 我可以开始列清单 但是
...we'll be here all day.
我们能说一天
- Have you ever heard of project insight? - No.
-你听说过洞察计划吗 -没有
- No. - No.
-没有 -没有
Ever had any contact with Alexander Pierce?
与亚历山大·皮尔斯有过接触吗
I've met him. We shook hands.
我见过他 握过手
Garrett would get a call from him once in a while,
加勒特不时会跟他通个电话
Said they had mutual friends.
提到他们有共同的朋友
You wash up on a deserted island alone.
你孤身一人被冲上一座荒岛
Sitting on the sand is a box.
沙滩上有一个盒子
What is in that box?
盒子里有什么
Machete.
大砍刀
A sat phone so I can call someone
卫星电话 让我可以打给什么人
to get me off that island.
来接我离开那座小岛
How big is the box?
多大的盒子
Just say the first answer that comes into your mind.
说你脑海中的第一个答案就好
- What's in that box? - Simmons.
-盒子里有什么 -西蒙斯
That's a hard one.
这问题可不简单啊
Let me think.
让我想想
The Tardis.
时间机器塔迪斯
I want to say my laptop, fully charged.
我想说是我的笔记本电脑 充满电的
But I don't want to seem subversive
但我不想看起来像在是跟随涨潮组织
- with the Rising Tide and all... - you're over-thinking it.
-从事破坏活动... -你想多了
The laptop would be stupid, anyway. There's no wi-fi.
反正笔记本电脑是傻透了 又没无线网络
S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists.
神盾局已经不存在了
The agency has been labeled a terrorist organization.
机构已经被标为恐怖组织
So why are you here?
你为什么还在这里
Honestly...
坦白说...
I'm not entirely sure.
我也不完全确定
We have to stick together, keep the people we trust close-by.
我们必须团结一致 在我们信任的人身边
No one else, really.
事实上 也没有其他人了
My grandfather fought Hydra back in the day.
我爷爷当年抵抗过九头蛇
The good guys won then. We'll do it again.
好人终得胜利 我们要再做一次
Coulson.
科尔森
It's the only home I've ever known.
这是我唯一的家
Congratulations, Agent Skye. Let's go get you a lanyard.
恭喜 斯凯特工 给你拿胸卡
Got my backstage pass.
拿到我的后台通行证了
Piece of cake?
小菜一碟吗
If you don't mind talking about yourself.
如果你不介意谈论自己的话
So you'll hate it.
所以你会讨厌它的
Have fun.
玩得开心哟
What is your full name?
你的全名是什么
My name is Grant Douglas Ward.
我的名字是格兰特·道格拉斯·沃德
Please list your immediate family.
请列举你的直系亲属
Two parents, a sister, two brothers.
父母 一个姐姐 两个哥哥
Don't have contact with any of them.
和他们都没有联系了
Boy, your baseline's getting a lot of spikes.
小伙子 你的基准线波动很严重啊
Are you in pain?
你感觉疼吗
Yeah, only when I breathe. Two broken ribs.
是啊 只在呼吸的时候疼 断了两条肋骨
Okay, well, try not to move. It may affect the results.
好吧 试着别动 这可能会影响结果的
I'll try my best.
我尽力而为
Marcus Daniels was an assistant at a physics lab
马库斯·丹尼尔斯曾是一名
where they were trying to harness the electrical power
设法利用某种暗黑力场中的电能的
of something called Darkforce.
物理实验室的助手
And nothing bad ever happens
当你研究某种叫做"暗黑力场"的东西时
when you work with something called "Darkforce."
从来就不会发生什么"坏事"
It's a form of cosmic radiation, pure negative energy.
它是一种形态的宇宙辐射 纯负能量
Unstable but powerful.
不稳定但很强大
You knew that already, didn't you?
你已经知道了 不是吗
Daniels was exposed, ended up being able to absorb energy...
丹尼尔斯暴露在其中 结果变得能够吸收
all types.
任何类型的能量
Well, the human brain, the heart, run on electrical impulses.
人脑 心脏 连续不断的电脉冲
Exactly. He can kill with one touch.
正是如此 他能点人成尸
And I'm guessing he likes to.
而且我猜他很喜欢这么做
Do we need to put a bullet in him?
我们要击毙他吗
Unfortunately, it's not that simple.
很遗憾 没有那么简单
He can absorb the energy of most conventional weapons.
他能吸收大部分常规武器的能量
He sounds unstoppable.
他听起来是无法阻挡的
Like Fitz said, his power's unstable.
正如菲兹所说 他的能力不稳定
Last time, we managed to capture him
上一次 我们用原光
by overloading his system with pure light.
使他的系统过载才得以擒住他
Exposing him to more energy than he could absorb at once.
把他立刻暴露在超过他能吸收的能量之中
I'm sure we could engineer
我确定在路上
some sort of delivery mechanism en route.
我们能设计出某种传送装置
That's what I was hoping you were gonna say.
那正是我希望你会说的
You mind flying, being the specialist on mission?
你介意飞行和作为专家出任务吗
Sir, I'll be whatever you want me to be.
长官 我愿赴汤蹈火在所不辞
That's what I was hoping you were gonna say.
那正是我希望你会说的
What is the difference between an egg and a rock?
鸡蛋和石头的区别是什么
Egg's a food. Rock's a weapon.
鸡蛋是食物 石头是武器
- Have you ever heard of Project Insight? - No.
-你可曾听说过洞察计划 -没有
Ever made contact with Alexander Pierce?
和亚历山大·皮尔斯有过接触吗
No.
没有
You wash up on a deserted island alone.
你孤身一人被冲上一座荒岛
Sitting on the sand is a box.
沙滩上有一个盒子
What's in that box?
盒子里有什么
It would depend on the island...
那要看小岛的情况来决定...
where it is, how big, what's the terrain?
它在哪里 有多大 地形什么样
Is there fresh water?
有淡水吗
Just say the first thing that comes into your head.
说你脑海中的第一样东西就好
A pistol.
一把手枪
S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists.
神盾局已经不存在了
The agency has been labeled a terrorist organization.
机构已经被标为恐怖组织
So why are you here?
你为什么还在这里
I'm an agent. It's my duty.
我是一名特工 这是我的职责
I need you to give that to me again.
我需要你再重复一遍
It's my duty.
这是我的职责
I'm gonna ask you a follow-up.
我将会问你一个后续问题
Agent Ward, are you associated with Hydra?
沃德特工 你与九头蛇有关联吗
Yes.
是的
We all are.
我们都有
They've infiltrated the highest levels of our organization.
他们渗透进了我们组织的最高层
Like you mean it.
认真点回答
Are you Hydra?
你是不是九头蛇
I'm loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D...
我忠于神盾局...
To Agent Coulson... and to my team.
对科尔森特工 以及我的团队
Do you have another agenda here?
你在这里还有别的目的吗
I'll give you 24 hours to get the password and get out.
我给你24小时把密码弄出来
After that, well...
在那之后
Cross off the team and bring the girl to me.
杀掉那队人 把那个女孩带来给我
Agent Ward, why are you really here?
沃德特工 你来此的真实目的是什么
Skye.
斯凯
Came back for her.
我是为了她回来的
I want to spend time with her.
我想跟她在一起
Skye.
斯凯
Cool.
真酷
Ward.
沃德
Hey. Got my lanyard.
我也拿到胸卡了
Nice.
很好
So, are you guys taking off?
你们要走了吗
Yeah, I wish you were coming instead of Trip.
是啊 我真希望是你而不是崔普一起去
He's insufferable, isn't he?
他真是让人难以忍受 对吧
- Trip? - Yeah.
-崔普吗 -是啊
Think the guy's okay.
我觉得这家伙还行
I know. He's terrible. He's a horrible person.
我知道 他很讨厌 是个可怕的人
You sure this is about him?
你确定这火气是针对他
Not about Simmons?
而不是西蒙斯吗
What the hell does that mean?
你这话是什么意思
Everything is falling apart around us.
我们身边的一切都分崩离析
We don't know how it'll end.
不知道事情会如何结束
If there's something you want to tell her,
如果你有什么话想对她说
don't wait.
别等了
Maybe Simmons should check you again for a head injury...
也许西蒙斯应该再检查一下你脑袋有没有受伤
...'cause that's not the Ward that I know.
因为你这样可不像是我认识的那个沃德
You know what?
告诉你吧
Do what you want. I don't care.
你爱干嘛干嘛 我无所谓
Good to have you back.
你回来我很开心
I should be flying this mission.
这趟任务本该是我来飞的
I made another call.
我改主意了
Stay here.
留在这里
Get the fuel line repaired on the bus.
把空客的燃料管线修好
I remember when you brought Daniels in.
我还记得你把丹尼尔斯抓进来的时候
I know how personal this is for you, but --
我知道这对你来说有多么私人化
We don't do personal... not anymore.
我们不做私事 再也不了
Phil, the polygraph cleared me.
菲尔 测谎仪已经证明了我的清白
I'm not hiding anything.
我没有隐瞒任何事
You mean you're not hiding anything else,
你的意思是你没有隐瞒任何别的事情
unless you do know who was behind the Tahiti project.
除了你知道塔希提计划背后主脑是谁
I didn't ask.
我也不想的
I was ordered not to.
我有命令不许说
And you would have done the same thing.
换做是你也会这么做
Our job is to follow orders.
我们的职责就是服从命令
It's also our job to determine right from wrong.
判断对错也是我们的职责
Watching someone in agony, searching for the truth,
看着别人苦苦求索真相
not saying anything -- that's wrong.
却什么也不说 那样是错的
Look, I was just trying --
听着 我只是想
And don't tell me it's because you care so damn much.
别跟我说那是因为你太在乎了
Fury's no longer around telling you what to do,
弗瑞已经不再告诉你该做什么
so why are you here?
那为什么你还留在这儿呢
You want some orders to follow?
你想要服从命令
Follow mine, or find somewhere else to be.
那就服从我的吧 要么就一边待着去
How can you be sure he's going to Portland?
你怎么能确定他会去波特兰
Daniels was obsessed with a woman there.
丹尼尔斯对那里的一个女人很痴迷
He called her his only light in the darkness.
他称她为黑暗中唯一的光
That's almost romantic!
那几乎有点浪漫了
Almost.
几乎
The man's been locked up in the fridge for years.
这个人在冷藏库里关了那么久
He must be over her by now.
他肯定已经忘记她了
Some people are hard to get over.
有些人不是那么容易忘记的
Besides, Daniels is pathologically insane,
而且 丹尼尔斯是个神经病
single-minded, obsessive.
一根筋 偏执狂
His powers not only robbed him of a normal life,
他的超能力不仅剥夺了他的正常人生
they also pretty much fried his brain.
同时也烧坏了他的脑子
What about the woman?
那个女人呢
Audrey Nathan.
奥黛丽·内森
She's how we tracked him the first time.
第一次我们就是通过她找到他的
We find Ms. Nathan, we find Daniels.
我们找到内森女士 就找到丹尼尔斯了
Audrey Nathan!
奥黛丽·内森
W-what?! There -- there -- there's a man after me!
什么 有 有个男人在追我
No, we know. We're with the CIA. Get in!
我们知道 我们是中情局的 上车
Mr. Daniels, we don't want to hurt you.
丹尼尔斯先生 我们不想伤害你
We need to take you in,
我们必须拘捕你
for your safety and the safety of others.
为了你自己和他人的安全
It was you! You took me there!
就是你 你把我抓到那里去的
They did things to me there!
你知道他们在那里对我做了什么吗
They were trying to contain you.
他们想要抑制你的能力
No! They were trying to make me stronger.
不 他们想让我变得更强
And they did.
他们做到了
Here's where we'd normally call for reinforcements.
通常这个时候我们该叫救兵了
Where'd he go?
他会去哪儿
Here's something --
给你看些东西
Police report out of Morocco, attempted murder.
来自摩洛哥的警方报告 谋杀未遂
The victim says the guy appeared out of nowhere,
受害者称这个人来无影
disappeared into thin air.
去无踪
Yeah, you just described every mugging ever.
所有的行凶抢劫都像你说的这样
Aren't you clever?
你还真聪明
Aren't you sneaky?
你还真鬼鬼祟祟
Using these to keep watch on all of us.
用这东西监视我们所有人
What?
什么
We have been killing ourselves
我们想破了脑袋
trying to guess where these guys went.
想要知道这些人去了哪里
But what if we could see it, get visuals
如果我们可以看到他们呢 通过图像
on where the prisoners went after leaving the fridge?
得知那些犯人离开冷藏库后的去向
That's a good idea, but, uh,
这是个好主意 但是
right now S.H.I.E.L.D. sat surveillance is dark.
如今神盾局的卫星监控系统已经失效
Ours aren't the only ones up there.
有监控系统的不只是我们
Well, the only other satellites in the vicinity
那附近除我们以外唯一的卫星
that could have --
就只有
The NSA. You want to hack the NSA?
国安局 你想黑入国安局的系统
That's a bad idea, Skye.
这是个坏主意 斯凯
That's a terrible idea.
简直太糟糕了
The NSA's already got S.H.I.E.L.D. on its watch list.
国安局已经对神盾局实施严密监控
Why poke the bear --
为什么还要去招惹他们
the big, scary, waterboarding bear?
那帮势力庞大 无所不用其极的人
Ohh! I thought you were a comms agent,
我没记错的话 你是一个通讯特工
not agent of playing video games while hiding in a bunker.
你的职责可不是躲在地堡里打游戏
You can't goad me into...
你不能教唆我...
Can you help me convince Steve Rogers here to suit up,
你能帮我劝劝咱们的美国队长穿上制服
grab his shield, head into battle?
拿上盾牌 勇敢投入战斗吗
Okay? Who's he supposed to battle?
好吧 他要去对付谁
If we hack NSA satellites,
如果我们黑入国安局的卫星系统
we can get footage from the fridge breakout,
就能获取冷藏库被劫后的图像
See who was there, where they went.
看看都有谁 他们去了哪
Well, she's right. It's worth trying.
她说得对 这值得一试
You know, I can't hack the NSA,
这么着吧 我没法黑入国安局
but maybe I can upload the hard drive you gave me,
但我可以帮你上传你给我的硬盘里的资料
get the specs on the weapons they might be carrying.
找出被他们劫走的那些武器的信息
Absolutely. We should. But we can't.
你说的没错 但我们没法这么做
The encryption is location-based.
硬盘的加密程序基于位置
We'll have to take a field trip at some point to decrypt it.
我们得到某个特定地点才能进行解密
Okay! All right.
好吧 就这样
Color me impressed.
我被你说服了
Now impress more. Get me that footage.
现在到你大显身手了 拿到那些监控视频
These are the keys to the comm/sat room.
这是通信卫星室的钥匙
The mainframe is in there.
主机在里面
Start the hack but then send the feed to these monitors.
在那黑入系统 然后将图像传到这里来
Let's live dangerously.
就算命悬一线也豁出去了
- Yeah! - How long before you get visuals?
-说得好 -你大概需要多久
NSA satellites should be tough.
国安局的卫星系统比较棘手
Give me an hour.
给我一个小时
Great.
好的
This is exciting.
这真让人兴奋
Let's see if being sneaky pays off.
看看咱们这么鬼鬼祟祟到底值不值得
We should be safe here.
我们在这里应该很安全
I thought he was locked up.
他不是被关起来了吗
He escaped from prison.
他越狱了
You don't have to worry. That's why we're here.
不必担心 这正是我们来的目的
We're gonna keep you safe.
我们会保证你的安全
"We"? Meaning the CIA?
"我们" 你是指中情局吗
Of course. That's what I said, isn't it?
当然 我就是这么说的 不是吗
We're the CIA,
我们是中情局特工
The central intelligence agency...
就是中央情报局...
people.
派来的人
You're not.
不是的
You're S.H.I.E.L.D., aren't you?
你们是神盾局的人 对吗
We're just trying to help. We're not the bad guys.
我们只是想帮助你 我们不是坏人
I know.
我知道
I don't believe what they're saying about S.H.I.E.L.D.
我不相信他们说的关于神盾局的那些
The agency saved my life once before.
神盾局曾救过我一命
A few years ago,
几年前
I saw Daniels at one of my concerts, front row.
丹尼尔斯来看我的演奏会 坐在第一排
Then I started seeing him at all of them.
接着 他出现在我每一场演奏会上
At first, I was flattered.
起初 我倍感荣幸
Cellists don't get many groupies.
大提琴手一般没有什么乐迷
But then one night, I saw him outside of my house.
但有一天晚上 他出现在我家门口
I was terrified.
我吓坏了
I begged him to leave me alone.
我求他别来骚扰我
He just stood there, saying I was his light.
可他就站在那 说我是他生命中的光
I didn't understand what he meant
当时我不知道他是什么意思
until he started blacking out my entire block.
直到他将我们整个街区变得一片漆黑
I ran and called the police.
我逃跑并向警察求助
They didn't believe me.
但他们都不相信我
But then a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent came to my door.
然后一个神盾局特工出现在我家门口
I don't know why, but I trusted him right away.
不知道为什么 但我莫名的信任他
Something about his face -- the handsome part, maybe.
或许跟他帅气的脸庞有关吧
He just swooped in. It was like...
他就像一个英勇的骑士
out of a movie.
就像电影里演的那样
You two were...close?
你们俩关系很亲密吗
Very.
非常亲密
He promised me he would stop Daniels.
他向我保证他会制止丹尼尔斯
And that's exactly what he did.
而他也做到了
That's why I know I can trust S.H.I.E.L.D.
这就是为什么我会相信神盾局
Phil never lied to me.
菲尔从不会骗我
Phil?
菲尔
Agent Phillip Coulson?
菲利普·科尔森特工
I've heard the name.
我听过这个名字
Is that -- Audrey was --
刚刚 奥黛丽说的
You two were...
你们俩是不是...
- Yeah. - Okay.
-没错 -好吧
What happened to him?
他后来怎么了
He died in the line of duty.
他因公殉职了
I don't know the details.
我也不清楚具体情况
We were planning a trip up the coast,
当时我们正准备一起去海边旅行
And then I got the call.
然后我就接到了那通电话
You must miss him.
你一定很想念他
For so long after he died, everything reminded me of him.
他死后很长一段时间 我无时无刻都想着他
I still dream about him sometimes,
我仍时常会梦见他
just us together, laughing.
我们俩在一起 开怀大笑
I wake up feeling like he's watching over me.
每天醒来 我都感觉他在守护着我
It's nice.
这感觉很好
Maybe you should go in there.
也许你该过去跟她说说话
No, she's healing.
不了 她正在走出来
She's getting on with her life.
开始自己的新生活
We should help her do that.
我们该帮她好好活下去
I think I know a way, how to stop Daniels for good.
我想出一个能彻底解决丹尼尔斯的办法了
But we would have to use her to draw him out.
但我们必须利用她把他引出来
No.
不行
Do you understand? That's not acceptable.
听见了吗 绝对不行
Well, it's not ideal, but there's no other choice.
我也不愿意这么做 但我们没别的办法了
I won't put her in danger again. That's not fair to her.
我不会再让她陷入险境了 这对她不公平
But, sir, I'm sorry, but she's already in danger.
但是长官 她已经处在危险之中了
And you said it yourself -- Daniels is single-minded.
而且你自己也说 丹尼尔斯异常执着
He's dangerous. He won't stop until he gets what he wants.
他很危险 不达目的绝不罢休的
How's it coming?
修得怎么样了
Is the bus operational?
飞机能飞了吗
Still banged up, but she's ready to fly.
损伤还是有的 但已经可以飞了
The fuel line's been repaired, and the tank's full.
输油管已经修好 油也加满了
What's the range on this thing?
能飞多远
Just under 10,000 miles.
不到10000英里
Are you leaving?
你要走了吗
Yeah.
没错
I was here for Coulson.
我是为了科尔森来的
But he can't see past me lying to him.
但他始终不肯原谅我骗了他
I get why you did it.
我知道你为什么这么做
When you get orders, you don't question 'em.
你接到命令 就得无条件执行
You follow 'em...
你会遵守指令
No matter the price.
不惜一切代价
Yeah, well, this price was too high.
是啊 只是现在代价太高了
I lost him.
我失去了他
Coulson doesn't want me here.
科尔森不想让我在这
He doesn't need me.
他也不需要我了
So, what should I tell him?
那我该怎么跟他说
Whatever you want. He won't hear it.
随你了 反正他也不在乎
How's it going?
怎么样了
Oh! Hey.
来看看
Believe it or not, Skye got us in!
不管你信不信 斯凯真的黑进去了
We have access to the NSA's complete sat-feed history!
国安局所有卫星监控记录都到手了
That girl's good.
这姑娘厉害啊
I can see why you like her.
你眼光真不赖
Uh, the images are a little patchy,
不过图像还是有点模糊
but they're gonna clear up any second.
但用不多久就能解析出来了
Uh, I guess living on the edge really pays off sometimes.
看来低调过活有时候还是有回报的
Yeah. Sometimes.
那确实
What if he doesn't show?
如果他没来呢
Before they put him away,
在他被关起来之前
he never missed a rehearsal, right?
他从没错过你的排练是不是
- No. - Then he won't this time, either.
-没有 -那他这次也会来
Don't worry. We'll be close.
别担心 我们就在附近
All you need to do is keep playing
你只需要一直演奏下去
until Daniels gets close to the stage.
直到丹尼尔斯接近舞台
We'll do the rest.
然后交给我们就行
Last time, there were two whole teams of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
上次抓他可用了整整两队神盾局特工呢
See up there?
看见那里了吗
Our best agents are watching.
我们局的精英特工都在里面待命
I promise. They won't let anything happen to you.
我保证 他们不会让你出任何事的
I pulled these from the jet's power reserves.
我从飞机的能源储备里拿了这些
Simmons made me wear gloves.
西蒙斯非要我带手套
She's so uptight, that one.
这姑娘真是太教条了
Sir.
长官
Good. Can they stop him?
很好 这东西能阻止他了吗
Okay, well, this will modify
这个装置能调整
the frequency and wavelength of the stage lights,
舞台聚光灯的频率和波长
although technically they wouldn't be lights at that point.
那时它们照出来的就不能叫光了
- More like gamma rays. - Tell me this will work.
-更像是伽马射线 -你就说管不管用吧
I gave Daniels to S.H.I.E.L.D. to rehabilitate him.
我把丹尼尔斯交给神盾局是想让他恢复正常
Turns out, they just gave him an upgrade.
结果他们让他更加强化了
Well, I mean, there's a slight chance
也有极小的几率
he would absorb the energy and gain more power,
他会吸收这些射线 获得更多能量
but it's unlikely.
但可能性极小
Who did you say created this technology, again?
你刚说是谁发明了这项技术来着
Bruce Banner.
布鲁斯·班纳[绿巨人]
Then I'm sure it'll go off without a hitch.
那我肯定一点问题都不会有
Eric.
艾瑞克
Eric?
艾瑞克
You did it.
你成功了
Koenig said you managed to hack the NSA.
凯尼格说你真的黑进国安局了
Yeah, it looks that way. Where did he go?
看来是这样 他去哪了
He's sending everything over to NATO, CIA, Interpol.
他正在向北约 中情局和国际刑警发送消息
Guess he hopes they'll take it
估计他希望他们能
as a sign of good faith from S.H.I.E.L.D.
能把这视作是神盾局释出的善意
That's smart.
挺高明
Though, looks like all I got
只不过我拿到的
was lots of views of an empty rooftop.
只是一堆屋顶的空录像啊
May's gone.
梅走了
- What do you mean "gone"? Gone where? - She left.
-走了 走哪去了 -她离开基地了
I'm sure if I asked where, she wouldn't have told me.
我想就算我问她去了哪 她也不会告诉我的
So, no goodbye? No nothing?
也不说再见 一点表示都没有
She never felt anything for us, did she?
她对我们真是一点好感都没有是不是
She just played us so she could keep an eye on Coulson.
她把我们耍得团团转只为了监视科尔森
That was her mission.
那是她的任务
Did you feel anything for her?
你对她有感觉吗
Um...no.
没有
The only comfort we took in each other
我们从对方身上得到的最大慰藉
was knowing we didn't have to.
就是我们不必认真
You can't choose to feel.
感觉这种事你可没得选
Usually, I can.
一般来说 我可以
It's different with us.
但我们之间不同
"Us" is a strong word.
"我们"这个词太重了
I mean, I know I kissed you, but to be fair,
我知道我吻了你 但是说真的
I thought there was a 97% chance we were gonna...
那是我以为我们有97%的可能性...
die.
会死
But we did'n tdie.
但我们没死
Which is good.
是件好事
Yes, that is very good.
确实是件好事
But there's still no rush on us being an "us."
但我们还不用急着在一起吧
It's not like it's a good time to start anything.
如今的形势不是个好时机
There's never a good time.
永远都没什么好时机
We've got to start somewhere.
总得迈出第一步 不是吗
You better get going. Daniels will be here soon.
你最好快去 丹尼尔斯快来了
It's ok. You will be fine.
别担心 你不会有事的
Why don't you tell her the truth --
你为什么不告诉她真相
That you're still alive?
告诉她你还活着
Sir, it's just the way she talks about you
长官 她说起你的时候
sounds like you two had something nice.
感觉你们的过去真的很美好
We did.
没错
So it's not because you're afraid to talk to her.
所以并不是你害怕告诉她
I don't want to hurt her again.
我不想再伤害她
Besides, it's not like I can stay.
再说了 我也不可能留下
We have a job to do.
我们还有工作在身
Yeah.
没错
If that's how you felt, you had a funny way to show it.
如果你是这样想的 你表达的方式可真奇怪
Specialists don't spend time with a lot of people.
外勤特工很少跟别人沟通
The ones we do, we're all cut from the same cloth.
和我们打交道的都穿着同样的衣服[同一类人]
Black kevlar?
黑色特工服吗
Trained to get the job done,
我们一心完成任务
keep emotions in check.
感情从不外露
But you -- you're different.
但你 你很不同
"Different" bad?
很糟糕的不同吗
Bad for me.
对我来说很糟糕
I didn't want to think about you.
我不要时刻都想着你
I wanted to stay focused.
我要专注于工作
And then I saw you after you were shot...
但我看到你中枪之后
fighting to stay alive?
拼尽全力要活下来
But you're right.
你说的没错
I'm kevlar. You're not.
我是个黑制服特工 可你不是
You don't have to be.
你不用这样
You don't have to shut people out.
不用这样拒人于千里之外
Yeah, I do.
不 我得这样
There are things about me...
有些关于我的事...
that you wouldn't like if you knew.
你知道后肯定不会喜欢
You think I don't have skeletons?
你以为我没有秘密吗
It's different.
这不一样
You're...
你是个...
good.
好人
So are you.
你也是啊
Not always.
不总是
I lied to you.
我对你撒谎了
My older brother...
我的哥哥...
He didn't beat up my younger brother.
他没有揍我弟弟
He was crueler than that.
他比这更残忍
He made me do it.
他逼着我去做
And I let him.
而我让他这么做了
I was afraid of him.
我很怕他
What about your parents?
那你父母呢
They were worse.
他们更糟糕
I am not a good man, Skye.
我不是个好人 斯凯
Yes, you are.
不 你是好人
Yeah, one of my -- one of my cuts must have just opened up.
一定是有个伤口裂开了
Let me help. Let me help.
让我帮你
No, no, no, no. No.
不用 不用
I just need to clean up.
我去冲洗一下就好
There you are, Eric.
你在这里啊 埃里克
No.
别停
Keep playing.
继续演奏
I'm sorry I scare you.
很抱歉我吓着你了
I know that I'm a monster.
我知道我是个怪物
But you're the one that can save me.
但只有你可以拯救我
Come on.
加油
Eric?
埃里克
That's weird.
太奇怪了
Eric?
埃里克
Eric.
埃里克
Ward.
沃德
Jemma.
珍玛
No.
不要
Please!
求求你
No, no.
不 不
No.
不会的
No.
不会的
Oh, no.
Skye?!
斯凯
Skye!
斯凯
He's hydra.
他是九头蛇
Skye!
斯凯
You're safe.
你安全了
I'm still here.
我还在这里
I promise. I'm still here with you.
我发誓 我会与你同在
Phil.
菲尔
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I...
我...
I thought...
我以为...
He was here.
他刚刚在这里
Seemed so real this time.
这次感觉太真实了
See what we want to see, I guess.
我想是思念过深产生了幻觉
I guess so.
我猜是这样
Hey. Think I'd be hiding in a closet?
你以为我会躲在小房间里吗
I was wondering where you went.
我正纳闷你去哪儿了
I went back to the room. You weren't there.
我刚回了房间 你却不在那
Why did you leave?
为什么乱跑
Truth?
要我说实话吗
I'd appreciate it.
那是当然
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Opening up, and that kiss -- which...
对我坦诚心事 还有那个吻
was a very nice kiss, I admit.
虽然那个吻感觉不错
I didn't mean to scare you.
我没想到会吓着你
I don't exactly over-analyze. I just act impulsively,
当时我并没有多想 只是顺着感情走
and then I freak out after the fact.
但反应过来后被吓到了
Are you still?
现在缓过来了吗
No. I'm good.
嗯 现在好了
I want this. And you? What do you want?
这是我想要的 你呢 你想要什么
What I want... is to stay here with you
我只想留在这儿 和你一起
and imagine the world outside doesn't exist.
假想外面的世界不存在
But the world outside does exist.
但外面的纷争还在
I just got word from Fitz. They need our help.
刚收到菲兹的消息 他们需要我们帮助
The bus is fueled up, ready to go.
空客已经加好油等着了
- We should tell Koenig. - I just did.
-我们应该跟凯尼格讲一声 -我刚跟他说过
He's headed outside to open the hangar doors. We're in a hurry.
他去外面开机库大门了 我们得赶紧走
I just got to grab a couple things.
等我去拿点东西
We need to go right now.
我们必须马上走
Of course we do. Lead the way.
当然了 咱们走吧
Sir.
长官
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
She said I never lied to her. Today, I did.
她说我从没骗过她 可今天我骗了她
But she's alive and safe. We did that, at least.
但至少她现在还安全地活着
Why didn't you tell her the truth?
为什么不告诉她真相呢
I will. Someday, I guess,
有朝一日 我会的
when there's a chance she'll understand.
希望到时她就能理解这一切
When we get back, I need to make things right with May.
回去以后 我也得和梅解开心结
How can I expect Audrey to forgive me
如果我都不能原谅梅的话
if I'm not willing to do the same?
又怎么能期盼奥黛丽会原谅我呢
I'm gonna check with Trip and see how much longer we have.
我去问问崔普还要多久能到
- We need to talk. - We do?
-我们得谈谈 -是吗
Agent Triplett thinks he's done something to upset you.
崔普利特特工觉得你总对他不满意
Fitz, if you're questioning his loyalty in any way,
菲兹 如果你是在怀疑他的忠诚
I can assure you --
我能保证...
- It's not him. - Well, what is it, then?
-跟他无关 -那你为什么这样
You know how I can be. I hate change.
你了解我的 我不喜欢改变
Where's our bus?
我们的空客呢
And our team?
还有队员呢
I don't know.
不知道啊
It's so beautiful.
太美了
So, are we off to Portland?
我们是要去波特兰吗
Actually, Fitz thinks the 0-8-4 plasma ray
菲兹觉得我们在秘鲁找到的
we found in peru might help.
等离子体射线是条线索
Didn't we jettison that to the sun?
我们不是把它投弃到太阳了吗
Yeah, but Fitz has the specs on it.
对 但菲兹保存了它的参数
On the hard drive.
存在硬盘里
You need me to decrypt the hard drive.
你想让我破解硬盘
The team does.
是组织要求的
And since it's coupled to specific coordinates, Agent Skye...
由于它要和特定坐标相结合 斯凯特工
You're in charge. Where to next?
听你的 接下来去哪儿
Will return in a moment.
很快回来
安大略,加拿大
What are you doing? We have to go.
你这是做什么 我们得马上走
- 500 miles. - What?
-500英里 -什么
500 miles, and I don't even get a "Thank you."
开了500英里 你连句"谢谢"都不说
I was just about to --
我正想说...
- It's too late. - ...thank you.
-太晚了 -...多谢你
I said too late.
都说了太晚了
You can call anybody you like. Why me?
你可以打给任何人 为什么找我
I needed someone I can trust.
我需要找信得过的人
That bad, huh?
情况真那么糟啊
Did you get it?
拿到了吗
I may be retired, but I still have contacts.
虽然我退休了 但人脉还在
And my agency hasn't fallen apart.
我所在的机构也没有四分五裂
You're not the only one looking, you know.
你得知道 还有其他人在找她
She won't be hard to find.
很快就会找到她的
I know.
我知道
You're not gonna take her out, are you?
你不会是想除掉她吧
No, mom. I just want to talk.
不 妈 我只想和她谈谈
Good. I've always liked Maria.
那就好 我一直挺喜欢玛利亚的
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com