神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第2集: 未知物体

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
漫威公司出品
S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6, you have course confirmation.
神盾616号 请确认航线
You are cleared direct to the Slingshot.
可以直接航向"弹弓"发射基地
Agent Coulson, everything all right up there?
科尔森探员 情况一切正常吗
We heard you had a little dustup on the ground.
听说你们在地面上遇到了点麻烦
Yeah, we're all good.
我们没问题
It's gonna be blue skies from here on out.
从现在起 天空会一片晴朗
机身破损 爆炸减压
Coulson! Hang on!
科尔森 撑住
19小时前
Hey, no joy rides, okay?
不许开出去兜风 听到没
That's my house.
那可是我的家
Where do they think of this stuff?
他们哪来的这些小玩意啊
Skye? Girl's not qualified to be a s.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
斯凯吗 她可做不了神盾局的特工
Agreed.
同意
That's why I've invited her on as a consultant.
所以我请她来做顾问来着
S.H.I.E.L.D. does it all the time.
这种事在神盾局屡见不鲜
Technically, Stark's a consultant.
其实斯塔克也算是顾问呢
And technically, Skye's a member of the Rising Tide.
其实斯凯还是涨潮组织的成员呢
She hacked our RSA implementation --
她破解了我们的RSA加密系统
Twice. From a laptop.
两次 还是用笔记本
Imagine what she'll do with our resources.
如果有了我们的资源 想想她能做多少事
I am.
我想到了
That's exactly what I'm imagining during this frown.
就因为我想到了这些所以我不能同意
You brought me on for risk assessment.
你找我来是评估风险
She's a risk.
她就是个风险
She doesn't think like us.
她不会像我们一样思考问题
Exactly.
没错
Oh, Agent Coulson told us the news.
科尔森探员都告诉我们了
What a wonderful surprise.
真是太棒了
- Isn't it, Fitz? - Yeah.
-是不是菲兹 -是啊
- No, it's wonderful. - Yeah, a surprise.
-真是太棒了 -完全没想到
You must be very excited.
你一定很激动吧
Yep, first day of school.
是啊 就像第一天上学
Okay, so... just -- sorry. Yeah.
好吧 那么 借过 好的
We have two kids on this bus who aren't cleared for combat.
空客上已经有两个不能打斗的孩子了
You're adding a third.
你现在又找来一个
At least Fitz-Simmons are trained s.H.I.E.L.D. scientists.
至少菲兹-西蒙斯是接受过训练的神盾科研人员
But Skye?
斯凯算什么
You said this was a select team.
你还说这只队伍是你精心挑选的
Assembled to work new cases, to protect people.
是为应对新的危机 保护人民而组建
I don't see how letting some hacker tag along --
我实在不明白找个黑客跟来...
I'm looking for an objection I haven't already anticipated.
你们的反应我都料到了
I'm calling this.
这事我已经决定了
But your frown will be on record.
但是你的异议会留有记录
We've been called in to investigate an 0-8-4.
我们接到命令前去调查一个叫084的东西
We all know what that means.
我们都知道那是什么意思
Yes, we do.
是的
It means we don't know what that means.
就是我们不知道那是什么东西的意思
Officially, it's an airborne mobile command station.
官方说法叫做空中移动指挥站
But we call it the bus.
但是我们管它叫"空客"[空中客车]
We find it best to use shorthand when in the field.
执行外勤的时候起名字都是越短越好
But everything has to be just so, you know,
干什么都是这样的
because of the danger.
因为任务的危险性
Yeah, I've been up here before,
是啊 我之前来过这儿的
but I didn't see much
可惜没看到什么
because of the bag that Agent Ward put over my head.
因为沃德特工给我头上套了个袋子
Yes, so sorry about that.
是啊 那事真是抱歉
Water?
喝水吗
Wheels up in two. Lock it or lose it.
两分钟后起飞 坐稳 别抽风
What's that mean?
什么意思
No backing out now.
现在后悔也晚了
Let's find a bunk for our guest.
我们给客人找个床位吧
Oh, oh, yeah, there's only one left,
只剩下一个了
and it's right next to mine.
就在我的旁边
Sorry. You can...
抱歉 你来...
Hey. I know we didn't really --
我知道我们之前...
Might want to read that.
好好看看吧
This isn't like other planes.
这可不是普通的飞机
You can say that again.
可不是嘛
Say what again?
你说什么
Sweet ride.
好棒的飞机
I earned a little goodwill from Director Fury
纽约之战前我负伤了
when I got hit right before the battle of New York.
所以弗瑞局长善心大发
You took a bullet?
你中枪啦
Ish.
差不多
An Asgardian stabbed me through the heart
有个阿斯加德人用奇塔瑞的权杖
with a Chitauri scepter.
刺穿了我的心脏
The effect was similar.
不过效果相似
Got a few weeks' R&R and this plane.
休养几周假 还混到架飞机
Had it completely refurbished.
做了彻底翻修
Studs up -- spared no expense.
进行了加固 一点没浪费经费
Yeah, Agent Ward told me they sent you to Tahiti.
是啊 沃德特工说他们送你去了塔希提岛
It's a magical place.
那是个神奇的地方
You mentioned that.
你说过了
Here.
Use a coaster.
放个杯垫
Buckle up.
系好安全带
I don't even know where we're going.
我都不知道我们这是要去哪
Peru. That's where the 0-8-4 was reported.
秘鲁 084是在那里发现的
And an 0-8-4 is...?
084代表...
An object of unknown origin.
代表来源不明的物体
Kind of like you.
跟你挺像的
Team goes in, determines if it's useful
我们过去 用这个代号确定它是否有用
or if it poses a threat.
或者是否构成威胁
Last one turned out to be pretty interesting.
上次我们发现的084还很有意思呢
And what was the last one?
上次找到的是什么
A hammer.
锤子[雷神]
b
YYeTs.com
人人影视
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕
翻译:草草跪求洛基君临人间 梅琳达·熊 圈圈
翻译:sienna 人类研究 欧阳 卫老哥
时间轴:雪贵人 sienna
后期:瓜瓜 校对&总监:米小勒
秘鲁 雅克塔帕特印加考古发掘现场
Tire tracks 40 meters back.
往回40米有轮胎印
I'll check them against the site's trucks --
我去查查是不是这儿的车
Make sure we're alone.
确保没有别人来掺和
Too much exposure here.
这里太暴露了
I'm gonna find a place to park.
我去找个僻静的地方停车
I would love to see a capuchin in the wild.
我真太想看到野生的僧帽猴了
Maybe even a yellow-tailed woolly monkey.
或许还能看到黄尾绒毛猴
You know, um, Peru has 32 different species of monkey.
要知道秘鲁有32种猴子呢
Yeah, and close to 200 species of snakes.
是啊 还有近两百种蛇
The shushupe has a fascinating ven-- venom.
南美巨蝮的毒液十分厉害
It's neurotoxic, proteolytic, and hemolytic.
含有神经毒素 能水解蛋白 还能溶血
That's fascinating.
真是够厉害的
Yeah.
是啊
No, I'd be much more concerned with earthquakes, mala--
别怕啊 其实地震啊什么的更可怕
There's no vaccine for dengue fever.
登革热是没有疫苗的哦
Oh, look at this.
快瞧瞧啊
We should warn the people who live around here
如果这个084有危险我们应该
if the 0-8-4 is dangerous.
警告附近的居民
They're already dealing with anti-mining rebels
他们已经需要应付反对开采矿产的反抗军
and the Shining Path guerillas.
和秘鲁游击队的野蛮人了
I could post something.
我可以发点什么
Remember the panic when that anti-matter meteor
还记得那次反物质流星在迈阿密海岸边陨落
splashed down just off the coast of Miami,
差点毁了整座城市时
- nearly devoured the city? - No.
-引起的恐慌吗 -不记得啊
Precisely. Because we kept it quiet and contained.
正是 那是因为我们封锁了消息控制了局面
So, what am I doing?
那我来干什么
Well, if it gets out,
如果消息泄露出去
I might need you to create some kind of diversion,
我可能需要你转移大众的视线
put the public on the wrong scent.
让大家关注别的地方去
So everything that I'm against.
就是说做我最反对做的事
Yep.
没错
Good morning, professor.
早啊教授
I'm Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是神盾局的科尔森特工
I understand you've made an interesting discovery.
我听说你发现了一样有趣的东西
I-I'm not sure how to explain it.
我都不知道该如何解释
This temple dates back at least 500 years.
这座神庙至少有五百年历史了
It's filled with pre-Incan artifacts.
里面全是印加时代以前的文物
One of them is impossible
而其中一样东西根本不该出现
and looks like it might be dangerous.
而且看样子可能有危险
Well, that's why we're here.
我们就是为这个而来的
Watch out.
小心
Exactly as we found it.
原封未动
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道
Just the ministry.
只有当地政府
I believe they are the ones who contacted you.
是他们联系了你们吧
Sir, I need you and your team to evacuate the site
先生 请你和你的团队撤离现场
until we determine the risk associated with this object.
直到我们确定此物件的危险性
Leave the man alone.
别去动他
Now -- for your own safety.
出于你自身的安全考虑
Nothing about this anywhere.
完全没有人在谈论这东西
It's amazing.
真不可思议
I searched every data stream.
我搜索了每一个数据流
What do you got here, guys?
什么情况啊
Whoa, car-- uh, careful. I-I -- no, wouldn't do that.
小心啊 你还是...别碰了
The object's placement in fossiliferous rock formations
不明物体嵌在化石岩层中
suggests it's been here for at least 1,500 years.
所以它应该至少在那儿待了一千五百年了
That pre-dates this temple by a millennium.
那可比神庙的历史长一千年呢
Ah! Maybe it's alien.
或许是外星来的
Yeah, but the shape and the craftsmanship --
或许吧 但是从外形和制造工艺来看
it's almost German.
很像是德国制造的
Tires match the prof's truck.
轮胎印跟教授的一样
Where's your sidearm?
你的配枪呢
If I need a gun, I'll take one.
我要是需要用枪就会去夺一把来
Right. Forgot I was working with "the cavalry."
是啊 都忘了你是"铁骑"的人
Don't ever call me that.
不许再那么说
Apologies.
抱歉
I've heard the stories --
我听说过你们的事
what went down in in Bahrain, about you in action.
巴林岛的事 你在行动中发生的事
You know, it was smart of Coulson to pull you out of retirement.
科尔森让你回归真是明智之举
It's nice to have a trusted friend who has your back.
有个值得信任的朋友互相照应真的很好
Should have taken more guns.
你该多带两把枪的
- Sir? - Go.
-长官 -说
We have a situation.
外面有情况
Lots of rebels in this area.
这一带有很多反抗军
Not enough gunfire.
反抗军动静不会这么小
Keep working. I'm on my way.
你们继续 我就来
Buenos dias. Soy Agente Coulson.
早上好 我是科尔森特工
Estamos aqui por un asunto de la seguridad internacional.
我们是为一起牵扯到国际安全的事件而来
Phillip?
菲利普
Camilla?
卡米拉
Do you mind?
让他们放下枪好吗
After you.
你先请
And now for a proper hello.
现在我们要好好打个招呼了
Comandante -- a promotion. Congratulations.
升职做指挥官了啊 恭喜啊
Three years ago. But thank you.
三年前的事了 不过还是谢谢你
Agent Melinda May, agent Grant Ward,
梅琳达·梅特工 格兰特·沃德特工
This is comandante Camilla Reyes.
这位是卡米拉·雷耶斯指挥官
She's with the police militar del Peru.
她是秘鲁军警的
We used to work together back in the day.
我们一起共事过
Let the team know everything's okay.
告诉大家一切都好
I know you've found a strange object on Peruvian soil.
我知道你在秘鲁领土上找到了奇怪的物件
We should have a conversation about how to proceed.
我们应该谈谈怎么处理这件事
Of course.
当然
But an 0-8-4 supercedes all national claims.
但是084不归发现国所属
You look good.
你看起来不错
Yeah, I work out.
是啊 人家会健身的
Come, let me show you something.
来 我给你看点东西
Are you seeing this? It's alive.
你看到了吗 它是活的
Wha-- alive live?
你是说生死那种活着吗
It has a functioning power source.
它有运行正常的能量源
Sleepy's reading radionuclides,
"瞌睡虫"读取到了放射性核素数据
but they don't match any known isotope.
但它们跟任何已知同位素都不匹配
I get temporal matches, but even then, they seem to shift.
我这里得到暂时性匹配 但数值一直在变
Is that even possible?
那可能吗
Depends on the shifting of the temporal radio stuff,
那得取决于暂时性无线电之类的变化[不懂装懂中]
so...
你懂的
It's totally weird, right?
很奇怪 不是吗
I'm gonna go check on Coulson.
我去找科尔森
We've got company. National police.
我们有伴儿了 国家警察来了
- What? - Why are they here?
-什么 -他们来干什么
They heard about this object.
他们听说物件了
They're probably here to protect it.
他们应该是来保护物件的
This area has lots of rebel uprisings.
这个区域有不少反抗军起义
Yeah, people are fighting back
是啊 人民因为政府的
against the government's mining policies.
采矿政策而回击
It's pretty kick-ass.
很赞的
Yeah, it's kick-ass, all the violence.
是的 很赞 都是暴力行为
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是那个意思
No, it's what you're typing.
对 你是那么写的
In your van, alone -- where it's safe.
在你的货车里 一个人 安安全全的
How much longer?
还要多久
- What's the hurry? - Are we in danger?
-干嘛这么着急 -我们身处险境了吗
Not if everyone does their job.
每个人都干好本职工作就不会
What is yours, exactly?
你的职责到底是什么
The cacao is from a secret valley in Peru.
这种可可来自秘鲁的一个秘密村庄
Very special.
很特别
The best chocolate in the world.
世界上最好的巧克力
Could use some sugar.
可以再多放点糖
Americans.
美国人
You know me, Camilla. I'm a pretty simple guy.
你知道的 卡米拉 我这人很简单
There was nothing simple about your last mission here.
你在这里的上个任务可一点都不简单
I had some great help.
那时我有贵人相助
There isn't any chance we get to keep the device, is there?
我们没法留住那个物件 是吗
It's not mine to give,
这不是我能决定的
but I'm sure we can find a way to resolve this respectfully
但我确定我们能找到一种尊重的方式解决
in a way that gives your coun--
通过给贵国提供...
- Rebels. - Stay close. On my six.
-反抗军 -待在我身后 跟紧
Sounds like they're engaging with the rebels.
看样子他们跟反抗军交手了
Let's go.
我们走吧
They're coming for it. Move!
他们朝我们这来了 快走
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不行不行
- It doesn't matter. - It does to me!
-没关系的 -有关系
Please, let us do this.
还是让我们来弄吧
We need a containment case for the 0-8-4.
我们需要密闭容器携带084
There's no time.
没时间了
But it has a fluctuating power core --
但它有一个波动的能源核
frequencies way above 10 exahertz.
频率在10兆赫以上
Sorry. Science class is over.
抱歉 科学课结束
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait.
等等 等下
You did not just pull that out of the wall.
你怎么能直接把它从墙上拔出来
What is the matter with you?!
脑子进水了吗
Do you realize we do not know the amount of photon emissions
你知不知道我们还不了解从它发出的
coming out of this -- okay.
光子发射有多少 好吧
We don't know what will happen if it gets excited.
我们也不知道如果它活跃起来会发生什么
- Stay close. - Fitz! Come on!
-跟紧 -菲兹 别说了
Come on.
Your men need to fall back now, or we'll never make the runway.
你的人得退回来 否则我们逃不出去
Now -- your truck. Let's go!
上你的卡车 走
Get back!
退回去
Tell your men to get down.
告诉你的人趴下
Watch out!
小心
Get in! Get in!
上车 上车
Move! Now!
快 动起来
Yes. Yeah, that's a good idea.
是啊 动起来是个好主意
- After you. - After you.
-你先上 -你先上
Coulson's secure in PMP's truck.
科尔森安全 在秘鲁军警的卡车上
- Take the south route to the airfield. - Gotcha.
-走南部路线到机场 -明白
Slow down!
慢点
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑 是吧
Ward, listen! We have to be careful.
沃德 听着 我们得小心点
There's a binding energy structure that could overheat.
结合能源结构可能会过热
I could roll down a window!
我可以摇下车窗
Do not roll down a window!
不要开车窗
Stay quiet and keep your heads down.
闭嘴 低下头
Head left. The ravine empties.
向左开 山涧是干的
But, Ward!
可是 沃德
Quiet!
闭嘴
How fast can you have the wheels up?
你要多久能把飞机开上天
Fast.
很快
Ramp!
关舷梯
On it.
马上
What are you doing?! Coulson is still out there!
你要干什么 科尔森还在外面呢
Get off the ramp. You're in the line of fire.
不要待在舷梯上 在那里容易被击中
Cut it pretty close, sir.
刚好赶上啊 长官
Didn't want to leave anyone behind.
我可不想落下任何人
I got to say it. I miss my van.
我想说 我想念我的货车了
Now, what was the problem?
现在说吧 有什么麻烦了
As I said before,
我之前说过
this device has a high-frequency, fluctuating,
这个设备是高频波动
sub-material compression --
子材质浓缩...
Fitz, in English.
菲兹 讲英语
The 0-8-4 is fueled by tesseract technology.
084是靠宇宙魔方供给燃料的
Hydra. World war II. Captain America.
九头蛇 二战 美国队长
It's full of lethal amounts of gamma radiation.
里面是数量足以致命的伽马射线
Gamma -- you're saying it's nuclear?
伽马 你是说这是核武器
No.
不是
He's saying it's much, much worse.
他是说这个远比核武器恐怖
And the 0-8-4 is in your possession?
084现在在你们手里吗
It's on board and contains a tesseract fuel cell,
现在在飞机上 还有宇宙魔方燃料电池
so...there's that.
所以...是的
Copy.
收到
You are a go for check-in guidance
你们要经过禁飞区
through restricted airspace.
进行登记接受指导
Safe travels.
旅途平安
Top speed's a priority, May.
得全速飞行了 梅
Obviously.
显而易见
I know you didn't want to see combat.
我知道你不想看到战斗
I apologize for that.
对此我向你道歉
Do you need anything else
你还需要别的吗
before I go check on the device fueled by evil
我现在要去看看我们货仓里的那个
that's sitting in our cargo hold?
注满邪恶元素的设备了
This was fun.
这样很有意思
Not to worry. The device is stable.
不用担心 设备现在很稳定
Not that it couldn't explode at any minute,
不是说随时都不可能爆炸
especially if hit with machine-gun fire.
尤其是如果碰上机枪扫射什么的
But things like this happen from time to time
但是这种事也是时有发生的
when in the field, and at first, it's very unpleasant,
首先 出外勤让人很不开心
and you regret your decision to leave the lab at all.
会让你后悔离开了实验室
Are you mental?
你神经病吗
I did explain in great detail
我非常详尽地说明
exactly what I meant,
我的意思了
using the Queen's bloody English!
用英式标准英语
I use normal English --
我说的是正常英语
Words like "Duck" and "Run"
我们用"鸭子""快跑"
and "Might blow us to pieces".
"可能会把我们炸个粉碎"这种词
Oh. Oh! Well, congratulations, Agent Ward.
恭喜你啊 沃德特工
You managed to string three words together
你竟然能把三个词在一个句子中
in a sentence.
串起来
Is everyone all right?
大家都还好吗
Banged up but alive.
伤得不轻 但还活着
Thank you for the extraction.
谢谢你救了我们
But we lost a lot of men.
但我们损失了很多人
We'll make sure the rest of you get home safe.
我们会确保你们安全回家的
Are we safe? On a plane with that?
飞机上有那个 我们安全吗
There's a PMP airfield in Iquitos.
伊基托斯有个特殊停机场
It's a short distance --
我们离那里很近
We'll burn as fast as we can
我们会尽快行进至
for a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility.
神盾局所属的防范设施
There's no safer place for us to go.
但对我们来说没有安全地方可言
Sir, if I may?
长官 请问一下
You got anything to drink around here?
你们这里有什么喝的吗
Upstairs.
楼上有
I think you'll find it quite comfortable up there.
那里应该很舒适的
I expect the grand tour.
我很期待这奢华之旅
I know you do.
我知道你很期待
I'm trying to tell you...
我是想跟你说...
...don't understand anything you are saying!
...你说的我根本听不懂
Do we have a problem in here?
这里有什么问题吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Just working on our communication.
我们在交流而已
Not everyone was prepared for a firefight.
并不是所有人都有交火的准备
We got out, didn't lose anyone,
我们成功出来了 没有人员伤亡
saved a few of theirs --
还救了几个他们的人
I'd say we did all right.
这不是做得挺好吗
Anything else?
还有问题吗
Uh, yeah. I have a small question.
我有个小问题
Because I've been feeling like the tagalong hayseed rookie,
我一直感觉自己是跟在大家后面的菜鸟土包子
but now I get the sense that Ward doesn't know
但是现在我感觉沃德根本就不知道
which one's Simmons and which one's Fitz,
哪个是西蒙斯 哪个是菲兹
and they've seen even less gunfire than me,
而且他们见过的交火场面还不如我多
and I'm no rocket scientist,
可我不是什么火箭专家
but is this your first mission together?
所以这是你们第一次合作的任务吗
No. Of course not.
不 当然不是
It's our second.
是第二次
I was your first? That's sweet.
我是第一次 真好
You're amused?
你感觉很好玩吗
I'm terrified.
我是很害怕
I am in way over my head,
我真是无所适从了
but I have been on this team just as long as any of you.
但我加入这个队伍的时间跟你们是一样的
I might as well be team captain.
说不定我还能当队长呢
I was joking, but maybe that's not a bad idea,
开个玩笑 但或许这个主意还不错
because these guys do not like each other much.
反正这些人都不是很喜欢彼此
This isn't about that.
不是这样的
I'm a specialist.
我是这方面的专家
Today, I could have eliminated the enemy threat myself
今天我本可以自己就把敌人消灭的
If I was working alone,
如果我能单干的话
but I had non-combat-ready agents --
但是我还得顾这些没战斗准备的特工
Whoa, whoa. Wait. You work alone?
等下 你自己单干吗
So typical. Who do you think designs your equipment?
真像你的做派 你以为你的装备都谁设计的
- Or the polymers for your weaponry. - Yeah.
-还有你武器里的高分子材料 -就是嘛
People like us do it.
都是我们这种人做的
Try going into the field with just your bare bum.
谁像你 什么都不带就来局里了
See them proving the point I just made?
看到我刚说的了吧
You're not wrong.
你说得没错
We still need to iron out the kinks.
我们仍需要解决这些事
But, Ward, you can speak six languages.
但是沃德 你会六种语言
Simmons, you have two PhDs in fields i can't prounounce,
西蒙斯 你有两个我都念不出名字的博士学位
and, Fitz, you are a rocket scientist.
菲兹 你是个火箭专家
So work it out.
所以你们自己搞定
I-I'm -- I'm good at stuff, too.
我也有自己擅长的哈
So, should we work or just continue to --
那我们是工作 还是继续...
I'm saying I said there would come a moment
我就说吧 当我们决定进局里的时候
when we would regret the decision to go in the field.
就一定会有后悔的时候
I didn't think that would happen in week one.
只是没想到进局里第一周就后悔了
Oh, god.
老天
This seam in the sedimentary layers
接合处是在沉积层里
suggests some sort of molten cave-in
似乎是由于几十年前的
a few decades back.
某种熔融处塌方所致
Yeah, well, this here -- it's optical amplification.
看这里 这是光学放大的方法
Now, I think -- well, I'm most likely dead-on --
我觉得 我大概可以很肯定
that the tesseratic energy excites plasma
那个宇宙魔方的能量激发等离子体
with an inverse population of energy levels.
带有一个反能级的粒子数
A laser.
激光
A ray of...pure energy -- two terajoules.
一种两太焦激发能量的射线
See? Right here?
看见了吗 这里
We're lucky the drones didn't trigger it
我们刚带着这个电磁场跑的时候
while we were taking electromagnetic readings.
那个流氓[沃德]没触发它 还真幸运
This is a weapon, powerful enough to --
这是武器 能量足够...
Enough to melt through 50 feet of solid rock to bury itself.
足够烧穿一块50英尺的坚石
Imagine what it could do to a person.
能对人造成多大的伤害啊
Yeah, or an airplane.
对 也能烧穿飞机
For example.
打个比方而已
"Hunger games"?
在看《饥饿游戏》
"Matterhorn."
《约他去看绝世雪景》
One of a hundred books my S.O. gave me
S.O.给我列了一百本书要看 这是其中之一
that I'm just getting around to.
我抽点时间来看看
S.O. -- supervising officer.
S.O.是监管人员的意思
Got it.
了解
Hackers have lingo, too, but I'll pick yours up.
黑客也有行话 但我会学会你们的行话
I feel like you and me -- wrong foot.
我觉得你我彼此间第一印象都不太好
Can I...buy you a drink?
我请你喝一杯吧
What I said before -- when I said the uprising was --
我之前说的那些 当我说起义是...
whatever I said -- a good thing.
无论我说了什么 有一件事是好的
I don't want you to think I'm oblivious.
我不想让你觉得我这人很盲目狭隘
What I was talking about was the tweets.
我之前所说的都是关于推特的
Tweets.
推特
You trying to make things better or worse?
你是想把事情搞好还是搞得更糟
Peruvians have organized for the first time in decades.
秘鲁人民几十年来首次自发组织到一起
Thousands of suffering people who have never met
成千上万的难民之前都未曾谋面
uniting over a common idea?
为同一目标而团结起来吗
It's mind-blowing.
太令人震惊了
And I don't want to bring it up
而我也不想提起这个
because I don't want to see your hate face,
因为我不想看见你那写满厌恶的脸
but...that's what the Rising Tide is all about.
但是 涨潮组织就是做这个的
Okay.
Usually, one person doesn't have the solution.
通常 一个人是想不出解决对策的
But 100 people with 1% of the solution --
但凡有百分之一的人能想到办法
That'll get it done.
那也能把事儿办好
I think that's beautiful --
我觉得倘若能解决一个谜题
pieces solving a puzzle.
将是件很棒的事儿
You and I see the world differently is all.
你和我完全是以不同的角度看这个世界
I've never been in a war zone during a war until today.
我从来没在战区经历过战斗 直到今天
That was crazy.
太疯狂了
I take it you've seen that a lot?
我想你已经看得太多了
Wh-- did you get shot?
你中枪了吗
Skin deep. Nothing to worry about.
皮外伤 不用担心
You got shot.
你中枪了
Did that happen protecting us?
是保护我们的时候中的吗
Said don't worry about it.
我说了 不用担心
Well, no wonder you were so pissed.
难怪你刚那么生气
I wasn't pissed.
我没生气
I was trained to be the whole solution --
我被训练来就是要应付各种情况
to eliminate variables.
要消除不定因素
And today, they keep adding up.
而今天 他们让不定因素增加了
We're turning.
我们在转向
We've entered restricted airspace,
我们进入了空中禁区
so we have to follow certain flight paths --
所以我们得照着确定的飞行路径走
regulation.
按章办事
This plane is capable of fully automated flight,
这架飞机可以全自动飞行
but May has to be on the stick herself tonight.
但是梅今晚得握着操纵杆亲自驾驶
You've got an S.O. May's got to be on the stick.
你有监管人员 梅握有操纵杆
Lots of good lingo on this plane.
这飞机上好多行话啊
Yeah.
没错
We just can't seem to understand each other.
我们似乎不能互相理解对方的含义
First walkie-talkie wristwatch --
第一部步话机腕表...
1936, Poland.
产于1936年的波兰
They only made 20, I think.
我记得他们只生产了20部
Still works.
现在都还能用
I forgot you're such a sentimentalist, Phillip.
我都忘了你是个多愁善感的人 菲利普
Romanticizing history.
浪漫的历史
Yeah, most of it's glued down.
是啊 那玩意大部分是靠胶水粘着的
There was an elegance to things back then.
那时候的东西还是很有情调的
There we agree.
完全同意
With everything around us changing so quickly,
我们周围的环境变化飞快
It doesn't hurt to have a few touchstones to the past.
保留一些过去的试金石有益无害
Reminds me what's important.
能提醒我什么事情是重要的
The last thing I want to do is relive days gone by.
我最不愿意做的事情就是回到过去
A few nights, maybe.
几个晚上或许还值得回忆
I see what you're doing.
我知道你在做什么
I'm reminiscing.
我在追忆往昔
This plane is such a step up
这架飞机相比当年你驻扎在库斯科时
from the R.V. we used to work out of
我们外出工作的旅行车来说
when you were stationed in Cusco.
档次提升了不少
I don't remember much working.
我对工作的事情印象不多
I also don't remember you being this direct.
也不记得你有这么直接
Skye, hand me the bottle.
斯凯 把酒瓶递给我
Okay, turbo,
好吧 酒鬼
but you're still nursing the one you got.
你手里的那杯还没喝完呢
I'm not the only one.
看来不止我一人没喝啊
We're stuck above the clouds for the next few hours.
接下来的几小时我们要被困在云层上方了
We might as well enjoy ourselves.
何不来找点乐子
We could make a few more memories to add to your collection.
我们可以为你的收藏中多创造点回忆
What do you think?
你意下如何
I think...
我觉得...
Ward already knows
沃德已经发现
you'll have to eliminate May from the equation to have a chance...
你想要获得机会就得先除掉梅
which gives him about 20 seconds to get to her first.
这给了他大约二十秒时间先发制人
We were allies.
我们以前是盟友
We had history.
我们有过曾经
When did you decide to throw that away?
你是什么时候决定抛弃这些的
As soon as I saw your team.
一看到你的队伍的时候就决定了
The reason I'm still alive is because you need me to verify
我现在还没死的原因是
the change of routes for your pilot
你需要我在总部随时呼入的时候
when H.Q. Calls in any minute now.
核实飞机航线的变更
- I'd appreciate that. - But if I don't,
-感激不尽 -但是如果我不这么做
S.H.I.E.L.D. Will shoot this aircraft out of the sky.
神盾局就会把这架飞行器在空中击毁
That'll take the 0-8-4 out of your hands.
那也就会让你失去084
Maybe I should let them.
也许我该让他们这么做
Oh, no, I think you'll make the calls.
不会的 我觉得你会做好决定的
You already handed me your plane
你为了其中一只小弱鸟的死活
for the life of one of your little lab rats.
已经把这飞机拱手相让了
If I open the cargo hold, you'll lose them all.
如果我把货舱打开 你会失去他们全部
And you are such a sentimentalist.
而你又是这么一个多愁善感的人
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
Should have learned Kung Fu.
我应该去学点功夫来着
Oh, yeah, but I shouldn't have
好吧 不过我当初
pushed you into the field in the first place.
就不应该逼你出外勤
You weren't ready.
你还没做好准备
It was my job to make a proper threat assessment.
作出恰当的威胁评估是我的工作
- We -- we weren't ready. -This wouldn't have happened
-是我们 我们没准备好 -如果特工梅
if Agent May wasn't on the stick.
当时没在开飞机 这一切就不会发生了
She would have busted out some of her ninja know-how.
她就能用她的忍者技能之类的逃出去了
Agent May? No. No, no.
特工梅 不 不 不
She transferred from administration.
她是从行政机构调过来的
Well, I've seen her destroy a guy, so...
我亲眼看过她放倒一个人 所以...
You've heard of The Cavalry?
你们听过铁骑吗
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-有啊 -听过啊
Wh-- everyone at the academy talks about st--
学院里的每个人都在谈论...
She's the Cavalry?
她就是铁骑吗
I told you never to call me that.
我跟你说过永远别那么叫我
I can't believe it.
简直难以置信
Oh, we're sure to get out of here now.
现在我们肯定是能出去了
Um, how do we get out of here?
我们要怎么从这里出去
Can't go through the doors.
不能从门走
They're bolted, tied to the pressurization lines.
门栓锁死了 系在增压索上
You two geniuses have nothing?
你们两个天才无能为力了吗
Yeah, well, it's hard to concentrate in these intense situations.
是啊 额 这样紧迫的环境下很难集中精神嘛
Hey. Don't freeze up.
别怯场
Take a breath.
深呼吸一下
You don't need to come up with the whole solution.
你们不用全盘考虑
Just part of it. Right?
只考虑一部分就行 对吗
Yeah.
是啊
Pieces solving a puzzle.
众人拾柴火焰高
You knew this was a weapon all along.
你一直就知道这物品是件武器
But you got to it first.
但是让你先得到了
I had to play nice.
所以我不得不扮好人
Yes, Coulson. For once, I'm actually ahead of you.
没错 科尔森 至少这次我是先你一步
My country commissioned that weapon decades ago.
那件武器数十年前就被委任于我的国家
After the fall of Hydra,
在九头蛇组织解体后
many scientists followed their Nazi friends
很多科学家跟随他们的纳粹朋友们
to hide on this side of the world.
躲藏到了世界的这一边
German engineering.
德国制造
The weapon was lost during a clash in the jungle
那件武器在一次丛林冲突中遗失了
until today.
直到今天
With it, we'll end the Rebel uprising
有了它 我们就能结束反抗军的起义
And finally stabilize my country.
最终使我的祖国稳定下来
You mean rule your country.
你是指统治你的国家
You stay in your borders. I'll stay in mine.
你待在你的祖国怀抱中 我待在我的
Those borders are disappearing.
国界正在消失
Aliens descended on New York, remember?
外星人袭击了纽约 记得吗
They don't care whose colors you wear.
他们不会在意你的肤色
They just care who's in the way.
而只在乎谁挡了道
We should be working together,
我们应该并肩作战
not fighting.
而不是内斗
Well, that's clearly the worst idea we've heard yet.
那是目前听过最糟的主意了
But it could work.
但感觉能行
Reyes is gonna kill us the minute we land, regardless,
雷耶斯会在降落的瞬间杀掉我们
And blame it on rebels.
然后推到反抗军头上
This way, we have a fighting chance.
但至少这样做 我们有反击的机会
I'll take it.
我不会浪费
What's first?
首先要解决什么
We can't get upstairs without going in the lab.
不穿过实验室就到不了楼上
And the only way to release the lab doors is from upstairs.
但实验室的门只能从楼上打开
The first thing is, we're tied to the cargo door,
首先要解决的是 我们被绑到货舱门上了
So unless you can --
除非你能
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音
Her wrist.
她的手腕
What's next?
下一步是什么
Was it 11 years ago, now?
那是11年前对吧
You swooped in with S.H.I.E.L.D.
你跟着神盾局突然袭击过来
with so much confidence, so much mystery.
那么自信跟神秘
You had 100 men at your disposal.
你那时有一百名部下
- And now-- - A hand-picked team.
-但现在 -亲自选出的团队
And, yes, they're that good.
没错 他们很优秀
Oh, phil. You're not even aware.
菲尔 你只是没意识到
Your renewed idealism, your collectibles,
你的新理想主义 你的收藏品
Your airborne man cave,
你的空中私人工作室
surrounding yourself with young, attractive agents --
还有那些围绕着你的年轻有魅力的特工
You're having a mid-life crisis.
你感觉到中年危机了吧
More an afterlife thing, really.
更接近第二次人生 说真的
And I'm not going to even mention the red corvette.
更不用提那辆红色科尔维特
Her name's Lola.
她叫洛拉
Of course it is.
毫无疑问
It's textbook.
跟课本如出一辙
You built this team so you could feel relevant,
你建立这团队 不过想感觉跟别人有联系
to feel needed.
感觉被需要
They don't need me.
他们需要的不是我
They need time.
是时间
Well, time is not on their side.
但他们没时间了
No, but you gave them something better --
不 你给了他们更好的
a common enemy.
一名共同的敌人
Okay, we're sure, right? Everyone's sure?
我们都肯定了对吧 大家都同意吗
- We're all on board. - Yeah, let's do this fast.
-我们都同意 -我们快点搞定吧
No turning back. No freezing up.
不能后悔 不能怯场
Because if we do, then...
因为一旦这样就
- All of us die. - We know.
-大家都会死 -我们明白
All right.
好了
You guys talk a lot.
你们废话真多
No, no, no!
不不不
这就是他们的目的
S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6, we have radar contact.
神盾616号 这里是雷达通讯
Requesting confirmation on a change in course. Over.
请求确认航线变更
Answer it, or they all learn
快回答 不然他们都会尝到
what a 30,000-foot drop feels like.
从三万英尺上空下落的滋味
Agent Coulson, are you there?
科尔森特工 你在吗
You have course confirmation.
请确认航线
You are cleared direct to the Slingshot.
可以直接驶向"弹弓"发射基地
Agent Coulson?
科尔森特工
Everything all right up there?
机上情况还好吧
We heard you had a little dustup on the ground.
听说你们在地面上遇到了点麻烦
Yeah, we're all good.
我们没问题
It's gonna be blue skies from here on out.
从现在起 天空会一片晴朗
Simmons, forget what I said before.
西蒙斯 忘掉我说过的话
This is the moment that we'll regret.
这才是我们会后悔的一刻
It worked.
成功了
The drop in cabin pressure released the doors.
突变气压把门冲走了
I'll take care of the soldiers.
我来搞定士兵们
You guys get to the 0-8-4.
你们去拿084
And Coulson?
科尔森呢
Let's hope he can handle himself.
祈求他能自保吧
Get back!
退后
Go now! Find the 0-8-4!
就是现在 快去找084
Help me! Help!
帮帮我
Coulson!
科尔森
Hold on!
坚持住
It's okay.
好了
Fitz!
菲兹
We've got it! Reel us back in!
拿到了 拉我们回去
I've got you!
我在拉你了
What are you doing? We need your help!
你在干嘛 我们需要你的帮忙
Trust me!
相信我
Don't want you to know what a 30,000-foot drop feels like.
只是不想让你尝到三万英尺高空落下的滋味
Cut him loose!
割断绳子
- Sorry! - Sorry, Ward!
-抱歉 -抱歉了 沃德
Hold on!
抓紧了
I read the safety pamphlet.
我读了安全手册
I think you might be the first.
你应该是第一个读的人
No other way in, huh?
没其他办法了吗
Was just starting to warm up to this place.
我们才刚开始适应这地方
The 0-8-4 is cooling and stable.
084正在冷却稳定下来
But we should call H.Q. and
但我们应该联系指令部
get it to the Slingshot as soon as possible.
尽快赶到"弹弓"发射基地
Told you they were good.
跟你说了他们很优秀的
"弹弓"发射基地地点:保密
Not a scratch. But your plane's totaled.
你车一点没损伤 但飞机就全毁了
I hope S.H.I.E.L.D. insurance covers hijackings.
希望神盾局的保险还包括抢劫
Sure. Under "Incidentals."
当然了 在杂费那一栏
What exactly am I signing up for?
我到底把自己卖到什么地方来了
Like I said --
正如我所说
Front-row seat to the craziest show on earth.
地球上最疯狂表演的前排座位
Yeah, but I didn't expect
是啊 但是我没有想到
the show to get this crazy this fast
这表演会这么疯狂这么快
all for an object you're just gonna destroy.
仅仅为了一个你们要毁掉的东西
Slingshot is protocol.
"弹弓"其实是个协议
A weapon like the 0-8-4 is too dangerous
084这种武器太危险了
for any person or country to have.
不能被任何人或者国家得手
People like Reyes would always be after it.
雷耶斯这种人会穷追不舍
What happened with Reyes, anyway?
雷耶斯到底怎么了
She's being held at a S.H.I.E.L.D. detainment facility.
她被关在神盾局的一个防范设施内
I expect the Peruvian government will negotiate for her release.
我估计秘鲁政府会通过谈判让她获释
She probably won't spend much time in jail.
她不会在监狱里待太久的
No, I mean what happened with you and Reyes?
不 我是问你跟雷耶斯之间发生过什么
You guys totally did it back in the day, right?
你们以前肯定有什么事儿吧
That's classified.
这是机密
Looks like Skye might end up as more than just a consultant,
看来斯凯以后不仅仅是个顾问啊
despite our reservations.
尽管我们对此保留意见
She could turn into a solid asset...
她可以成为骨干
with some serious work.
只要她需要调教
Well, if she wants to be a field agent,
她要是想成为外勤特工
she'll need a supervising officer --
那得需要一个监管人员
someone disciplined, someone good.
纪律严明的人 优秀的人
All right.
好吧
I'll do it.
我来做
Just to clarify, you were, uh, talking about me, right?
先说清楚 你说的是我吧
We blew up a plane.
我们炸了架飞机
I had a new experience.
我有了新经验
Eat that, Professor Vaughn.
得了吧 沃恩教授
You had a new experience.
好吧 你有了新经验
But it was new for all of us.
但对我们所有人来说都是新的
They're happy.
他们挺快活
Hey, come on. You guys don't want to miss this.
快来 你们肯定不想错过这个
So, it'll take about 180 days to reach the sun.
它大概需要180天到达太阳
Now, yes, of course, it would have been faster
当然如果他们使用氢燃料辅助动力装置的话
if they'd used hydrogen-fueled APUs, but they're having fun.
会快得多 但是这也挺不错的
How many of those have you guys had?
你们有多少那玩意儿
Sk--
斯..
Skye.
斯凯
It's important when in the field
在出外勤的时候
to unwind from time to time.
不时放松一下是很必要的
Yeah, yeah, especially after a hard day of everyone almost dying.
没错 尤其是经历了死里逃生的一天之后
Which doesn't happen every day, right?
还好不是天天都这样 对吧
It's an anomaly -- an irregularity.
这是不正常的 非常规的
Not...the norm.
非...常态
Speaking of "Not the norm,"
说到"非常态"
Whose idea was it to blow a hole in the plane?
在飞机上炸个洞是谁的主意
May said that the doors
梅说那些门是跟
were tied to the pressurization, so I thought --
内增压相关联的 所以我觉得
So we thought it was the only way to release them.
所以我们觉得那是开门的唯一方法
It was everyone's idea, Sir.
这是大家的主意 长官
Yes, quite genius, really.
是的 很聪明 真的
Nice work.
干得漂亮
All clear for liftoff.
准备发射
Oh, time for blastoff.
要发射了
Launching...
准备发射
In three...
...two...
The trajectory will take it beyond the Lagrange point
轨道会带它越过拉格朗日点
so that it doesn't hit Herschel.
所以不会撞上天王星
And there haven't been any coronal mass ejections,
而且不会有日冕物质抛射
so it shouldn't lose telemetry.
所以也不会失去遥测
Guys, English.
伙计们 你们能说英语吗
涨潮组织进入停滞状态准备转入地下运作你情况如何请回复
我已就位
Really?
真的吗
Really, Coulson?
你开我心吗 科尔森
Six days?
六天
It only took you six days to take a completely renovated
你们只花了六天时间
piece of state-of-the-art machinery
就拿到了最先进机器的最革新部分
and turn it into scrap?!
然后把它变成了一堆垃圾
My team acted with my authority.
我的组员在我的授权下进行的活动
Don't talk to me about authority.
别跟我说什么授权
Do you know how much this plane cost?
你知不知道这架飞机值多少钱
It's got a bar.
还有个吧台呢
A really nice one.
很不错的吧台
Talking to me about authority.
跟我谈授权
You know, I have the authority to downgrade your ass to a winnebago.
你知道吗 我可以授权让你滚蛋
I'm aware of that, Sir.
我知道 长官
Well, I want it fixed just like you found it.
我要你修好它 修成你好像最初见到它时的样子
So don't have Fitz-Simmons going making modifications,
别让菲兹-西蒙斯搞什么改造
Like a-a-a-a... damn fish tank.
比如 弄个破鱼缸什么的
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
And the new girl --
还有新来的姑娘
She's a risk.
她是风险因素
I know, Sir.
我知道 长官
You know, Sir?
你知道 长官
How's Lola?
洛拉怎么样
She's fine, Sir.
她很好 长官
Thanks for asking.
谢谢关心
Talking to me about authority.
还敢跟我谈什么授权
Yeah, we're gonna have to kill the fish tank.
是的 看来浴缸的事儿是没指望了