神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第20集: 真爱无敌 Nothing Personal

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
- A hard drive? - It's all the research our team's ever done,
-硬盘 -是我们团队所有的研究
encrypted for safekeeping.
为了安全加了密
I'll give you 24 hours to get the password and get out.
我给你24小时拿到密码 然后离开
After that, bring the girl to me.
在那之后 带那姑娘来见我
You don't have to shut people out.
你不用这样拒人于千里之外
Yeah, I do.
不 我得这样
Eric.
埃里克
There are things about me...
有些关于我的事...
that you wouldn't like if you knew.
你知道后肯定不会喜欢
He's Hydra.
他是九头蛇
You all right?
你还好吗
Why did you leave?
为什么乱跑
I'm good.
我很好
I want this.
这是我想要的
I just got word from Fitz. We need to go right now.
刚收到菲兹的消息 我们必须马上走
Where's our bus?
我们的空客呢
- And our team? - I don't know.
-还有队员呢 -不知道
漫威公司出品
华盛顿特区
Yeah, it went as expected.
是的 一如预料那样
S.H.I.E.L.D. implodes, and everyone wants answers.
神盾局垮了 所有人都想知道内幕
The CIA, NSA, NRO -- them I can handle.
中情局 国安局 国家侦察局 这些我能应付
But congress? Congress is like kindergarten.
但是国会 国会就像是幼儿园
"Where is this fridge?" "What was in there?"
冷藏库在哪 那里有什么
"Who or what is a man-thing?"
类人体是谁或是什么东西
I swear I need a cocktail and a lobotomy.
我现在真需要鸡尾酒和脑叶切断术
司法部
But apparently, my every move continues to fascinate them.
但很显然 我的每个举动都令他们很好奇
Tonight's standard-issue surveillance package
今晚的标准监控套餐包括
includes fake yuppie
假冒的雅痞
not checking her texts at the bus stop,
公交站不看短信的女子
imposter homeless man -- mildly offensive --
假扮的流浪汉 略冒犯
And the hipster following me looks familiar.
跟着我的潮男看着眼熟
I think he's Russian or...
觉得他是俄罗斯人
gone.
不见了
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
Pepper, I'll call you back in 10.
小辣椒 我十分钟后打给你
We need to talk, Agent Hill.
我们需要谈谈 希尔特工
May.
A phone call would have done it.
打个电话不就行了
But I appreciate the discretion.
但你这么谨慎 我很感激
Thought you'd like the night off.
我想或许你会喜欢一晚的自由
They must hate that you're going to work for Stark.
你答应为斯塔克工作一定把他们气疯了
Most of the intelligence community
大多数的情报组织
would like to drop me into a dark hole,
都恨不得把我丢进黑洞里
but even they can't mess with Tony's army of lawyers.
不过即便是他们也不敢招惹托尼的律师军团
So, for now, we're privatizing global security.
所以 当前之计 我们只好把全球安全私有化了
- Want to join? - Coulson needs help.
-要加入吗 -科尔森需要帮助
And he won't take it from me anymore.
他不愿再接受我的帮助了
Where is he?
他在哪
Providence base.
秘密基地"天意"
And he's got enough to worry about without obsessing
他已经有足够多烦恼了 即便他不痴迷于
over T.A.H.I.T.I. and who covered it up.
塔希提计划以及是谁掩盖了真相
You mean besides us.
你是说除了我们
How much does he know?
他知道多少了
Enough.
够多了
That they used alien biology, rewrote his memories,
知道他们用了外星人生物体 改写了他的记忆
and that Fury did it under someone else's direction.
也知道弗瑞是在他人指使下干的
I want to know who that was.
我想知道是谁
You're afraid it was Alexander Pierce.
你怕是亚历山大·皮尔斯
Secretary Pierce was the man in charge --
皮尔斯部长是主持大局的人
The only person Fury took orders from -- and he was hydra.
弗瑞只会听从他的命令 而他是九头蛇
Having a man like that design your brain?
让那样的人给你洗脑
You can understand my concern.
你能明白我为什么担忧
Fury took his cues from pretty high up.
弗瑞接受的命令来自高层
That much I know.
这我知道
But when I asked him who it was,
但当我问他是谁下令时
Fury said that he buried that intel
弗瑞说当他决定不埋葬科尔森时
when he decided not to bury coulson.
他埋葬了该情报
Maria, this is not the time to wax poetic.
玛利亚 别在这个时候耍嘴皮子
Those are his words, not mine.
他的原话 不是我的
You knew the man. Sometimes he spoke in riddles.
你知道的 他有时说话太绕弯
Guess I'll have to solve it, then.
那只能靠我自己查出来了
Unless you want to ask Fury for me.
除非你愿意帮我问问弗瑞
Fury's dead.
弗瑞死了
I'll believe it when I see it.
我只相信眼见为实
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
3 minutes and 20 seconds. Really?
3分钟20秒 不是吧你们
If you were my agents, it wouldn't be for long.
如果你们是我的手下 那就等着被炒吧
弗瑞秘密基地
普洛威顿斯
Play it again.
再放一遍
It's the same every time, sir.
再放也是一样的 长官
Fitz.
菲兹
As I said, all internal camera feeds were erased,
如我所说 所有内部摄像机图像都被删除
but the hangar's landing assist system is separate.
但机库降落辅助系统是分开的
The camera tracks movement.
摄像机跟踪动作
So, after we left, everything's normal until this.
所以我们走后 一切正常 直到这里
An entry log has may leaving the base
出入记录显示梅从前门离开了基地
a few minutes later through the front door -- only her.
就在我们走后几分钟 她一个人
And then this.
然后是这个
Holding hands.
他们握着手
Soon after, the plane takes off.
之后飞机起飞了
But that is all we've got.
只有这么多图像
Where are they going? And Koenig?
他们去哪儿了 凯尼格呢
Koenig must have gotten onto the plane somehow.
凯尼格肯定是通过什么方法上了飞机
There's no other way in or out.
没有别的进出通道
The blast door and the hangar door are the only exits.
防护门和机库大门是唯一出口
And both are undamaged.
均未受损
So nobody attacked the place, and they weren't running away.
所以没有人入侵 他们也不是逃难
- So why? - Maybe Koenig got orders.
-那是为什么呢 -也许凯尼格收到了命令
From who? Not Fury.
从谁那里 肯定不是弗瑞
Is there anyone left to give orders?
还有能发号施令的人活着吗
Aren't we just improvising at this point?
我们现在不是处于没人管的状态吗
Still wouldn't explain why the communication lines were cut
但依旧不能解释为何通讯被中断了
or why they left their phones or why May just...Left.
为何他们不带电话 还有为何梅会走
May walked away because I told her to.
梅离开是我的意思
I was mad, and I was mean.
我很生气 说了一些刻薄的话
Then we don't need her sorry ass.
那我们也就不需要她了
Excuse me?
你说什么
With all the crap we're facing,
就我们现在的处境来讲
this is not the time to pull the ripcord, bail out.
现在不是撒手不管的好时机
I'll make us some food. We have to eat.
我去给大家准备点吃的 我们总要吃饭
Let me help.
我帮你
Uh, no, I'll get it, actually. You stay here.
不用了 我来吧 你呆在这里吧
Simmons.
西蒙斯
For a minute there in the field,
之前执行任务时
I thought things were normal again, and then...
有那么一瞬间仿佛一切都恢复了正常 但后来
Why do you think they left us in the dark?
你觉得他们为什么会不辞而别呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But something will turn up. We just have to stay positive.
但总会搞明白的 我们需要保持积极的心态
For Coulson, yeah. I know. He's had a rough go of it.
为了科尔森 他确实很不容易
Yeah.
是啊
Between Garrett and May and seeing Audrey and... pancakes.
先是加勒特和梅 之后又见到奥黛丽 煎饼
Coulson's upset about pancakes now?
科尔森还因为煎饼伤心吗
That's one way to cheer everyone up a bit, don't you think?
这是个让人心情愉快的东西 不是吗
I'll see if we have any in stock.
我去找找看我们有没有库存
Yeah, I'll fire up the griddle.
好 我去加热煎锅
Night?
夜晚
Day?
白天
Sir, you're an expert on analysis.
长官 你是数据分析专家
I can see you running scenarios in your head,
我能看出来你正在脑中模拟各种场景
So what do you got?
有什么发现吗
Best case -- Agent Koenig
最好的情况是凯尼格特工
knows something we don't.
知道一些我们不知道的事
He took a team,
他带走了一个小队
kept us in the dark for our safety.
为了安全原因没有告诉我们
Worst-case scenario?
那最坏的情况呢
We've had a wolf in the herd the whole time.
我们之中一直有内奸
沃德是九头蛇
翻译:大卫熊 胖兔纯 冰蓝 苏叶夏桑
翻译:王大可 章鱼埃克斯 卫老哥 欧沈娜
时间轴:JimmyBeck 雪贵人 猫 魔人JO
校对:胖兔纯 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
Fitz keeps the candy under his bunk.
菲兹都把糖果藏在床底下
What are you up to?
你在找什么
Just looking for the sat-phone to call the team,
只是想找个卫星电话打给其他队员
make sure everyone's all right, no one's blown up.
确保大家都没事 没人被炸飞
I've got the phone.
我有电话
I just talked to Coulson a little while ago.
我刚刚和科尔森通过话
- You did? - Yeah, sorry.
-真的吗 -是的 对不起
Should have told you.
应该告诉你的
They're okay, but the sooner we get to the location,
他们都很好 我们越快到达指定地点
decrypt that drive...
解密硬盘
The sooner we can rendezvous with the team.
就能越快与队伍汇合
Exactly.
说得对
Seemed like a smart play at the time, geo-locking the drive.
定位加密硬盘在当时看来很明智
I didn't think it would backfire on us.
我没想到会连累我们自己
It hasn't backfired.
这不叫连累
The drive is supposed to be impossible to crack.
硬盘本身就应该做到无法破解
Pretty specific coordinates, though.
不过这倒是个很特别的坐标啊
You could have picked anywhere in the world.
你可以选择世界上的任何地方
Why a random diner in L.A.?
为什么是个洛杉矶的餐厅
It was already built into my encryption.
这个地点是早就存储在加密方式里的了
Never changed it. But it's fitting.
一直没变过 但也挺合适的
It's where I met Mike Peterson.
那是我遇见麦克尔·彼得森的地方
It's where this whole S.H.I.E.L.D.
是这趟神盾局
roller coaster started.
过山车起航的地方
Plus, tactically, what do you look for in a dropsite?
再说了 从战术角度看 你会考虑些什么
Public place, lots of people, multiple exits.
公众场所 人员密集 多出口
Yep. Figured if I ever got in trouble, I'd be safe there.
是啊 如果在那遇到麻烦了我会很安全
Oh, you'll be plenty safe.
你会很安全的
This, however, is not the answer.
但这个 并不是解决之道
What's the matter? A girl can't defend herself?
有什么关系 女孩子就不能保护自己吗
In this situation, the last thing we can afford
这种情况下 我们最不希望看到的
is to get pinched on a concealed-weapons charge.
就是因为藏匿武器被抓起来
You're right. Again.
你又一次说对了
Couldn't find any rounds anyway.
反正也找不到子弹
Hey. We are gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
I promise, until this thing is over,
我答应你 直到这件事结束之前
I'm not gonna let you out of my sight.
我都不会让你离开我的视线
Impossible. It can't be.
不可能 这不应该
No. No. I-I don't believe it.
不 不 我不相信
Take a breath, Agent Fitz.
深呼吸 菲兹特工
Don't tell me to take a breath.
别让我深呼吸
Who the hell are you? I mean, really. Come on.
你到底是谁 我说真的
I don't even know who you are.
我甚至不知道你是谁
- I just went through this, remember? - Don't touch me.
-我刚经历过这些 记得吗 -别碰我
My S.O. turned out to be a lying son of a --
我的监管人员刚被证明也是个满嘴谎话的
Well, not Ward. Okay? Not ward.
但不是沃德 不是沃德
Do you know why? Because he's our friend.
你知道为什么吗 因为他是我们的朋友
And Simmons will find something.
西蒙斯一定会找到一些线索的
Go ahead. Tell him, Jemma.
快点 告诉他 珍玛
Let me work, Fitz.
让我专心工作 菲兹
Yeah, but tell him that Ward isn't --
但你要告诉他沃德不是
Let me work.
让我专心工作
Something else is at play here, sir. Think about it.
一定有别的原因 长官 你仔细想想
They're just trying to mess with our heads.
他们只是想混淆视听
They wrote that on the wall to scare us.
他们在墙上写那些就是想吓唬我们
- One step at a time. - We need to get out of here.
-按部就班进行 -我们需要离开这里
Simmons will give her report. That's the next step.
下一步是西蒙斯给出她的报告
He died approximately 10 hours ago of asphyxiation --
他大约十小时前死于窒息
after May left the premises.
在梅离开之后
A thin wire was used to strangle him.
凶器是一根细线
His trachea is crushed, partially sliced through,
他的气管被压迫 部分被割穿
So it was done in a hurry.
所以凶手下手很快
Based on the angle of the lacerations,
鉴于撕裂伤的角度
the killer was at least 6'2" and strong enough to...
凶手至少高六尺二寸 并且强壮到
lift him into...
把他抬到...
Ward did this.
是沃德干的
Okay! Okay!
好了 够了
We need to hold it together.
我们必须控制住自己
Listen...
听着
...All that anger,
再多的愤怒
all that pain,
再多的痛苦
you need to hold it in and focus it on Skye.
你都必须克制 要集中精力找到斯凯
She's alive.
她还活着
And she just walked out of here hand in hand
她明知道人是沃德杀的
with someone she knows is a murderer
还和他携手走出去
because she's playing him --
因为她在伪装骗他
just like he played us.
就像沃德伪装欺骗我们一样
Fitz, Fitz...
菲兹
we have to fix the communications.
我们得修好通讯系统
We have to track that plane.
我们必须找到那架飞机
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Good.
很好
If I know Skye, she's got a plan.
以我对斯凯的了解 她一定是有计划的
And we're gonna find her
在沃德发现她的计划之前
before Ward figures out what that is.
我们必须找到斯凯
Come on, Skye. What's your play?
斯凯啊 你到底有什么计划
I can't remember the last time I sat in a restaurant.
我都记不得上一次坐在餐馆里是什么时候了
I know. It's been all tubes, tunnels, and plane food.
是啊 一直以来都是机舱 地道和飞机餐
Maybe I will get pie for dessert.
说不定我还能点个馅饼当甜点呢
Dessert?
甜点
I was hoping we'd be done by the time I finished coffee.
我还指望一杯咖啡的工夫就能完事了
Do you have any idea how long it'll take to decrypt this drive?
你知道破解这硬盘需要多长时间吗
For you? I figured 10 minutes.
是你的话 我估计只要十分钟吧
Not even close.
怎么可能
The GPS will take a hot second to calibrate,
GPS就要花不少时间来校准
but I'm working on a laptop.
而且我是用的笔记本电脑
So even at three cycles per byte,
所以即使每字节要三个循环的话
there are still terabytes of data --
那太字节的数据就要...
Spare me the details. Give me the timeframe.
别跟我讲细节了 告诉我时间
An hour would be a miracle.
一小时能破解就算是奇迹了
Coulson needs this yesterday.
科尔森要求昨天就该破解了
My laptop's not a time machine, Ward.
沃德 我的笔记本又不是时光机
That's the science.
这种事急不来
Guess we're having dessert.
看来你能吃上甜点了
Can you grab me a cable? Think there's one in the drawer.
能给我拿根电缆吗 抽屉里应该有一根
Thanks.
多谢
That seemed to work.
好像管用
Fitz is using the jumpjet's relay to power it.
菲兹用空客的继电器给它供能
He's like a ninja with this crap.
他在这方面简直是天才
- How's he doing? - Freaking out.
-他怎么样 -被吓坏了
But focused on the task, which was good advice. And you?
但集中注意力完成任务是个好方法 你怎么样
Trust me, I'm gonna have a major freak out later.
相信我 我会留到以后一起爆发的
All right.
好了
Ward is hydra.
沃德是九头蛇的人
You know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么吧
Garrett is alive.
加勒特还活着
- And Agent Hand is dead. - So they hit the fridge.
-而汉德特工死了 -是他们袭击的冷藏库
It means they've got all the weapons they could possibly want.
就是说他们得到了想要的所有武器
And we didn't have a clue.
而我们对这一切根本一无所知
So why risk coming back here?
为什么还冒风险回来呢
It wasn't to cross us off.
至少不是为了把我们都铲除
What do you have that he wants?
他想从你这里得到什么
I don't know.
我不知道
He had all our intel on that drive.
我们所有情报都在那个硬盘上了
All he had to do was make a cop--
他只需要复制一份
He came back for Skye.
他回来是为了斯凯
She must have encrypted that drive,
她肯定加密了硬盘
and she was the only one who could crack back into it.
而只有她才能破解硬盘
So they have to keep her alive.
所以他们不会杀她
And she can stall for time.
她可以拖延时间
Our plane is in Los Angeles.
我们的飞机在洛杉矶
Finally, some good news.
终于来了点好消息
Perimeter defenses activated.
周边防御已激活
警报敌人逼近警报
I should have knocked on wood just then.
我话真不该说太早
神盾局秘密基地天意敌人进攻警报
Multiple contacts on the ground.
地面多处交火
- They just triggered the gun turrets. - Come on.
-他们刚触发了枪塔攻击 -快来
You're staring again.
你又在盯着我看
I'm not allowed to do that?
我不能这么做吗
I told you, it's a complicated hack.
我告诉过你了 破解硬盘很复杂
You've mistaken my admiration for impatience.
你错把我对你的倾慕之情当成了不耐烦
No, it's impatience.
不 你的表现就是不耐烦
Okay. Sorry. Didn't mean to stress you out.
好吧 是我不对 我没想给你压力
Maybe you should duck outside.
也许你该去外面
Try again on the sat-phone just to make sure.
再试试卫星电话确认一下
No.
We stick together and we stick to the plan.
我们必须按原计划一起行动
The sooner you decrypt this hard drive...
你越早破解这硬盘
The sooner we get to them.
我们就能越早抓住他们
I heard you twice the first time.
你之前就说过了
指定地点破解协议地址无效拒绝访问
Are you all right?
你还好吗
You look nervous.
你看起来很紧张
How can you tell, superspy?
你怎么知道 超级间谍
Staying unnaturally still to keep from fidgeting,
坐得格外笔直 以免显露你的心慌
maintaining eye contact to give the impression of confidence.
保持眼神接触让人觉得你有自信
What's wrong?
怎么了
搜索
The last time I was in this booth,
上一次我坐在这个位置时
I was sitting across from Mike Peterson --
对面坐着的是麦克尔·彼得森
a good man, and now he's a murderer.
那时他是个好人 但现在却成了凶手
And we are FBI's most wanted.
而我们成了联调局的头号通缉犯
It's just like any moment,
仿佛只要一瞬间
something could go horribly wrong.
事态便会急转直下
Relax. You're doing great.
放松 你做的很好
Hiding what I'm thinking and feeling --
让我隐藏自己的想法和感受
it doesn't come as easy for me as it does for you.
可不像对你来说那么容易
Well, it comes with experience.
没错 那需要经验
Yeah, I guess it does.
是啊 我想是这样
I wish this bunker had a bunker.
真希望这个掩体里能再有个掩体
These doors should hold.
这些门很结实
It'll take some major artillery to make a dent.
用大炮都不一定轰得开
Hangar door deactivated.
机库门锁解除
How?! That's impossible!
怎么回事 不可能
Take cover.
找掩护
Let's go.
快走
It's not Hydra.
不是九头蛇
It's special forces.
是特种部队
On behalf of the United States armed forces,
我代表美国军队
I order you to stand down.
命令你们投降
I repeat,
我重复一遍
stand down.
快投降
Colonel Talbot?
塔伯特上校
There have to be better things for you to do
你肯定还有比追捕神盾局特工
than chase four S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
更重要的事要做吧
I wasn't a huge fan
追踪你们到这
before chasing you to the damn tundra, Coulson.
该死的苔原就让我够受了 科尔森
I wouldn't push it.
别挑战我的耐心
I'm flattered you came in person.
你亲自出马让我倍感荣幸
Fury's private base on North American soil?
弗瑞在北美的秘密基地
I just had to see it for myself.
我一定要亲眼看看
If I come out, will you shoot me?
如果我出来 你会对我开枪吗
'cause then I won't come out.
那样的话我就不出来了
Hold your fire, soldiers.
别开枪 士兵们
This is one of the most classified facilities on the planet, Colonel.
这是世界上最机密的设施之一 上校
How the hell did you find it?
你是怎么发现的
I told them.
我告诉他们的
My condolences.
节哀顺变
菲利普·科尔森
十级机密最终报告
"Classified level 10.
十级机密
T.A.H.I.T.I. Project supervisor to Director Fury."
塔希提计划负责人致弗瑞局长
播放
We're not criminals.
我们不是罪犯
Great.
很好
Then we'll take you in, and you can tell us all about it.
那我们就把你们都抓起来 看你们还会不会这么说
At the very least, you're fugitives.
至少你们是逃亡者
And running away puts a bit of a guilty stink on it,
而逃跑就让你们有了一点犯罪的嫌疑
don't you think?
你不这么认为吗
We're not Hydra.
我们不是九头蛇
- We're agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们是神盾局特工
Well, right now, to the rest of the world
好吧 现在 在世界各地看来
- That's the same thing.
这是一码事
All right,
好吧
I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be.
我来告诉你们怎么办吧
You give me actionable intelligence
你们给我有用的情报
and I'll allow you to serve time awarded.
我可以缩短你们的服刑时间
Your other options are...
你们其他的选择
pretty much hell.
那可糟透了
Do your worst.
放马过来吧
We have told you of a known Hydra agent.
我们已经跟你说了一个九头蛇特工了
He's getting away, and your little intimidation speech
他正在逃跑 而你却在这里威胁我们
is keeping us from saving the life of a fellow agent --
让我们没法去救一个同伴特工
a friend.
一个朋友
Sister, you haven't seen intimidation.
妹子 你没搞清楚状况吧
And right now I'm you're only friend.
现在我是你唯一的朋友
I'd be careful not to piss me off.
我要是你就会小心翼翼别惹火我
The word "Agent" implies that your corrupt organization still exists.
特工这个词表示你们的邪恶组织依然存在
Your leadership abandoned you for the private sector,
你们的领导抛弃了你们转投私人企业
and we're gonna allow that in exchange
我们同意她这么做 用来交换
for valuable assets like yourself.
你们这样有价值的特工
So right now I'd be thinking hard and fast
所以你们现在应该好好想想
about exactly what it is that makes you valuable.
怎么才能让自己有价值
I am offering you a lifeline here, Coulson.
我是在给你提供救命稻草 科尔森
Don't thank me.
不用谢我
Just take it, and we'll be on our way.
好好配合 我们就不会再来打扰你们
Don't see how thanks are in order,
我没觉得应该谢谢你
considering you just sold me out
考虑到你刚刚出卖了我
and led the U.S. Military straight to Fury's secret base.
还带着美军冲进了弗瑞的秘密基地
No, Phil.
不 菲尔
You led us straight to Fury's secret base
你带领我们找到弗瑞的秘密基地
as part of the deal we made.
这是我们之前协议的一部分
You can't be serious.
你在开玩笑吧
You and I are gonna turn over these abandoned tunnels
你和我会把这些废弃的管道
to the U.S. Government,
交给美国政府
who will be ever so grateful to take possession
他们会很高兴能在敌方大本营
of an enemy stronghold in their backyard.
掌控一个根据地
What about my team?
那我的队员们呢
Well, they're gonna have to go through the system --
他们得经历系统手续
- Interrogations -- - Not gonna happen.
-调查 -不可能
Look, talk to Talbot.
听我的 去跟塔伯特谈
Cough up some meaningless intel about this place --
告诉他一些这地方的无关紧要的情报
Nothing significant, of course,
当然不要说什么重要的
nothing about S.H.I.E.L.D.'s other installations.
不要提及神盾局其他设施
You're still protecting your secrets.
你还在保护你的秘密
Is there anything specific you're afraid I'll talk about?
有什么是你不想让我说出去的吗
T.A.H.I.T.I. maybe?
塔希提计划 是不是
- Phil. - I'm a liability.
-菲尔 -我是不利因素
- Is that it? - Grow up, Phil.
-是这样吗 -成熟点 菲尔
Of course you're a liability.
如今你当然是不利因素
But I know you'll do the right thing.
但我知道你会做出正确的选择
The right thing?
正确的选择
That's funny coming from you.
从你嘴里说出来真是可笑
After everything you and Fury have done?
在你和弗瑞做出那些事以后
Look, it was for your own good.
听着 那是为了你好
For my own good. I know. I get it.
为我好 我懂 我明白
You should have been straight with me.
你该告诉我真相的
I would have kept your secrets like a good soldier.
我会誓死守卫你的秘密
I always have.
我一直如此
But instead, you were worried about me
可当你该去怀疑身边其他人时
when you should have been worried about anyone else.
你却选择怀疑我
You're right.
你说得对
We should have seen Hydra coming.
我们没能预见九头蛇的入侵
But after D.C., they don't stand a chance.
但特区一战后 他们已经没有任何机会
John Garrett does.
约翰·加勒特却有
Garrett? I heard Ward took care of him.
加勒特 我听说沃德已经解决了他
Ward's his secret weapon.
沃德是他的秘密武器
He killed Victoria Hand, then raided the fridge,
他杀了维多利亚·汉德 袭击了冷藏库
and now he's got Skye, which is where we were headed
如今还带走了斯凯 在你突然出现
until you so rudely interrupted to sweeten your deal.
卖友求荣之前 我们正准备去找他们
I vetted Ward.
沃德是我审批的
You want to make this right? Stop wasting time.
你想将功赎过吗 别浪费时间了
Can we move this along?
我们能进行下一步了吗
I'd like to tear this room apart.
我们要彻查这里
Sure, colonel. Knock yourself out.
当然 上校 请随意
Get your people. We need to move. "We"?
-去叫你的人 我们该走了 -我们
How much longer?
还要多久
Half-hour.
半个小时
You said that a half an hour ago.
你半个小时前就是这么说的
Weren't you the one who told me to relax?
不是你让我别紧张的吗
Those cops over there keep looking at us.
那边的警察一直在看我们
They're just checking out the waitress.
他们只是在打量女服务员罢了
They don't know
他们又不知道
you're pretending to be someone you're not.
你正在假扮成别人
Yeah, all right.
是吗 好吧
Who am I pretending to be?
我在假扮谁
My impatient boyfriend.
我的急躁男友
I like that cover.
我喜欢这个身份
What's the longest you've been undercover?
你最长的卧底任务时间是多久
Like, deep undercover?
很深入的那种
Uh, 16 months.
16个月
When was that?
什么时候的事
Mm, about five years outside of the academy.
学院毕业后第五年吧
I posed as a Russian attache at the embassy in Warsaw.
我在华沙的大使馆伪装成一名大使随员
That's got to be so hard, living a double life like that --
那一定很辛苦 过着那种双重生活
Getting close to people, only to turn on them.
刻意与别人接近 最终只为了背叛他们
I don't know how Garrett did it.
我不知道加勒特是怎么做到的
Garrett?
加勒特
Think about all that time he spent as your S.O. --
这么长时间来他一直是你的监管人员
Getting to know you, being your mentor --
慢慢地了解你 成为你的导师
only to lie to your face, betray you like that.
最后却用谎言欺骗你 背叛你
It was, uh, difficult to accept.
这确实很难接受
But thankfully, that's over.
庆幸的是 那些都过去了
Because you took care of him.
因为你解决了他
Can we not discuss this right now?
我们能不现在讨论这个吗
If you had one more moment before you shot him
如果在你对他后脑开枪前
in the back of the head so heroically,
你还有那么一刻的时间
If he was sitting right here
如果他正坐在这儿
- and you could say anything you want, what would you say? - Skye.
-你能对他说任何话 你会说什么 -斯凯
Would you say he's disgusting?
你会说他很恶心吗
Would you tell him he's a disgusting,
你会跟他说他是个恶心的
backstabbing traitor?
阴险狡诈的叛徒吗
Or to rot in hell?
还是去死吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm just trying to have an honest conversation for once.
我真希望你能诚实地跟我谈一次话
They're starting to clear people out. We should go.
他们在清理人群了 我们该走了
No, I think I'm good here.
不了 我在这就好
Skye, we've been made. Come on.
斯凯 我们暴露了 快走吧
No.
应急调度系统 在逃嫌犯
I tipped them off.
是我给他们的线索
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
You two, show me your hands! Now!
你们两个 举起双手 快点
Get hem off! Out of the booth, nice and slow.
走出卡座 慢点
All right, turn around.
转过身去
- Hands on your head. - Just be careful. He's armed.
-双手放在脑后 -小心点 他有武器
Skye!
斯凯
Officers, I surrender!
警官 我投降
Slow down, ma'am. What are you talking about?
慢点 女士 你在说些什么
No, no. I am an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我是神盾局特工
a wanted fugitive. Take me in.
是在逃嫌犯 抓我吧
Come on! What are you doing?! Get me out of here!
快点 干什么呢 快把我带走
That's it!
你被捕了
I'll do whatever you --
我愿意做任何
Skye!
斯凯
Skye, don't run.
斯凯 别跑
You don't understand!
你不明白
I'm not trying to hurt you!
我并不想伤害你
You should be thanking me. I saved your ass.
你该谢谢我 是我帮了你
You didn't save my ass.
你这根本不是帮我
You turned it into a public spectacle.
你把这事弄得人众皆知了
You let her get one over on you.
你让她有了可乘之机
That's exactly what Garrett was afraid of.
这正是加勒特担心的
And Garrett told you to stay out of sight.
加勒特不是命令你不准出现在我面前吗
He ordered me to shadow you.
他吩咐我暗中协助你
He knew you had a soft spot for Skye
他知道你对斯凯有恻隐之心
And she might take advantage of it.
她可能会利用这一点
Well, he was wrong.
那他就错了
We have her.
她在我们手上
And once she gives us a location, we'll be off.
只要她告诉我们地点 我们就没事了
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
你们做梦去吧
Take a walk. I can handle this.
你先回避一下 我来解决她
Can you? You haven't so far.
你能吗 这么久了你也没解决成
Garrett says you have five minutes.
加勒特说你只有五分钟
I can explain.
我能解释的
Lying bastard! Son of a bitch! You lying --
你个骗子 混蛋 去死吧你
Stop. Stop. Stop!
别打了 停下
Calm down.
冷静点
Okay? Okay? It's over. You can't win.
能消停点吗 结束了 你输定了
Okay?
明白吗
Stop.
够了
All this time,
相处了这么久
everything we've been through -- why?
一起经历了风风雨雨 为什么
How could you?
你怎么能背叛我们
I was on a mission. It wasn't personal.
我在执行任务 与个人情感无关
"It was--" You did not just say that.
"与个人..." 你说的这叫什么话
"It wasn't personal"?!
与个人情感无关吗
Skye, listen to me.
斯凯 听我说
God, I might actually believe that.
天啊 我没准真就信了你了
You -- that I-- that is the twisted logic
你 他们招募你成为纳粹分子时
that they teach you when you sign up to be a Nazi.
肯定就是用这种变态逻辑给你洗脑的
Stop. Wait. I'm not a Nazi.
你先等会 我才不是纳粹
Yes, you are.
你就是
It is exactly what you are.
你就是个纳粹分子
It's in the S.H.I.E.L.D. handbook, chapter one.
就写在神盾局手册第一章
The Red Skull, founder of Hydra, was a big, fat, freaking Nazi.
九头蛇的创建者红骷髅就是个纳粹
That has nothing to do with today.
那跟今天的情形没一点关系
You know, you always had that Hitler youth look to you.
你知道吗 你一直跟年轻希特勒挺神似
So it's really not that surprising.
所以你当了纳粹也算理所应当了
It's not like that. I'm a spy. I had a job.
不是那样 我是个间谍 我有任务
You've killed I don't know how many people.
你不知道杀了多少我认识的人
You gonna kill me now?
你现在要对我下手吗
No. I would never hurt you.
不 我不会伤害你的
Once I crack the drive, are you just gonna shoot me
一旦我解锁硬盘 你会不会把我解决掉
like you did with Thomas Nash,
就像对托马斯·纳什那样
Or are you gonna have someone else do it,
还是让别人替你动手
like you did with Quinn?
就像奎恩那样
I didn't know that was gonna happen.
我事前根本不知道会那样
That was all Garrett.
那完全是加勒特的决定
Oh, of course it was Garrett's fault.
是啊 全都怨加勒特
That was part of the mission, right?
这也是任务的一部分 是不是
Just gonna kick back and watch me bleed
把责任推出去 眼看着我备受折磨
until it's your turn to pull the trigger.
一直到该你动手的时候
You think I had a part in that?
你认为我跟那些有牵扯吗
That I would let that happen to you?
你真以为我会放任他们那样对你
You know how I feel about you, Skye.
你知道我对你是什么感觉 斯凯
Wait.
慢着
So even though you've been lying
也就是说即便你一直
to everyone about everything,
把所有人骗得团团转
you're saying that your feelings for me --
但你对我还是有感觉的
They're real, Skye.
这些感觉是真的 斯凯
They always have been.
一直都是真的
I'm gonna throw up.
我快吐了
Do you -- do you think this has been easy for me?
你 你以为我就容易吗
Do you have any idea how hard it was?
你知不知道我有多煎熬
The sacrifices, the decisions I had to make?
知不知道我的牺牲 我的不得已
But I made them. Because that's what I do.
但我还是做了 因为这是我的工作
I'm a survivor.
适者生存
You are a serial killer.
你是个杀人犯
And you know what?
实话跟你说
You were right about one thing.
有件事你还真说对了
I wouldn't like the real you.
我的确不喜欢真实的你
Someday...
总有一天
Someday, you'll understand.
总有一天你会懂我的
No. I won't.
我永远不会
And I will never...
而我也绝对
ever give you what you want.
绝对不会给你你想要的秘密
Time's up.
时间到
You can tell me where to unlock the drive,
你要么告诉我去哪解锁硬盘
or you can tell him.
或者告诉他
Mike...
麦克
Please.
求你了
I know you don't want to do this.
我知道你并不情愿这么做
It's not up to me.
这事我说了不算
Yes, it is. I don't care what they did to you.
当然算 我不管他们对你做了什么
You're still Mike Peterson. You're still a father.
你仍然是麦克尔·彼得森 是一位父亲
You have a son.
你还有一个儿子
Who I left in your hands.
而我把他交给了你们
I asked you to look after him, Skye.
我请求过你让你多照顾他 斯凯
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
He's with his aunt,
他和他的姨妈在一起
under the protection of a S.H.I.E.L.D. team.
有一队神盾局特工在保护他
And what is S.H.I.E.L.D. today?
而现在神盾局又算什么
Hydra can hurt my son anytime they want,
九头蛇随时都可以伤害我儿子
and if I get any funny ideas about rescuing him,
而只要我动了营救我儿子的念头
they push a little button and blow a hole in my skull.
他们只需一个按钮 就能炸碎我的头
Fitz-Simmons will figure out a way --
菲兹·西蒙斯会想出办法
No. There's no way out of this, Skye.
不 什么办法都不会有的 斯凯
Tell us how to unlock the drive.
快告诉我们 怎么解锁硬盘
No.
我不说
- Damn it, Skye. - You could have shot me back in Italy,
-可恶 斯凯 -你在意大利本可杀了我
but you didn't.
但你没有
They made Quinn do it
他们让奎恩代你下手
because there's still good in you, Mike,
是因为你还有一丝良知 麦克
And I don't think you're gonna hurt me.
我觉得你不会伤害我
You're right.
你说得对
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你
What -- what -- what did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Stopped his heart.
让他的心脏停跳了
His heart...
他的心脏...
Isn't beating. He's having a heart attack.
停止跳动了 他现在心脏病发作
I can restart it or not.
我可以让它重新跳动
-It's your choice. - Skye.
-全看你的选择 -斯凯
You think I don't want to watch him suffer?
你以为我不想看到他受到折磨吗
Not suffer -- die.
不是受到折磨 是死掉
Garrett doesn't think you're gonna let that happen.
加勒特觉得你不会让这事发生
He's a murderer.
他是个杀人犯
Yes, he is.
没错 他是
Are you?
你是吗
- Okay, stop. - Where do you unlock the drive?
-停下 -你要在哪破解硬盘
- Bring him back! - Where?
-让他活过来 -在哪里
35,000 feet. It's not based on longitude and latitude.
10000米高空中 不是根据经纬度破解的
- It's altitude. - You're lying.
-而是海拔高度 -你在说谎
I'm not! You --
我没有 你...
I put the password in and I -- I start the hack.
我输入密码后...就开始破解
And once we reach altitude, it unlocks.
我们到达指定高度后 就可以解锁了
Now bring him back.
现在让他活过来
Put the password in. Start the hack.
输入密码 开始破解
No tricks.
别耍花招
You -- you son of a bitch.
你个狗娘养的
Now get the plane in the air.
去发动飞机
I can't. I can barely stand.
不行 我站都站不稳
That should help.
这应该能帮你
Maria Hill to S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6.
玛利亚·希尔呼叫神盾局616
You have 30 seconds to stand down and surrender.
你还有30秒时间放下武器投降
I repeat, stand down and surrender.
重复一遍 放下武器投降
You gonna answer me, Ward, or do I have to come over there?
你得回答我 沃德 还是要我亲自过来
Maria Hill.
玛利亚·希尔
I kind of hoped you went down with the Triskelion.
我真有点希望你死在三叉戟总部了
And I hoped you weren't the duplicitous lowlife
我也希望你没这么卑鄙下贱
you turned out to be, but here we are.
但我们得面对现实啊
Gonna be honest with you, Hill.
实话跟你说吧 希尔
I'm having a pretty bad day.
我今天过得挺糟的
So if I were you, I'd get the hell out of my way.
如果我是你的话 我就不会挡道
Mm, give up Skye, and we'll talk about it.
把斯凯交出来 我们再说其他的
Yeah, that's not happening.
这是不可能了
You know, I never liked you, Ward,
我从没喜欢过你 沃德
not since our first sit-down,
从我们第一次见面以来就是这样
but I never figured you for john garrett's lapdog.
但我从没想到你是约翰·加勒特的走狗
A lot of us lost respect for Fury
当弗瑞选你作为他的副手时
when he picked you as his second.
我们很多人都对他失去了尊敬之心
If he needed eye candy around,
就算他希望眼前有个花瓶以供观赏
he could have at least picked Romanoff.
他至少可以选黑寡妇啊
That's funny. I'll tell her you said that.
真搞笑 我会转达给她的
Now hand Skye over,
现在把斯凯交出来
or I'll have a squad of f-16s knock you on your ass.
不然我就派一队战斗机把你打得屁滚尿流
Even if you had that kind of pull anymore,
就算你现在还有这样的兵力
which you don't, Coulson would never let you do it.
不过你没有 科尔森也不会让你这样做的
He would never sacrifice Skye like that.
他不会为斯凯做出这样的牺牲
But you know Garrett would.
但你知道加勒特可以
So don't try and follow us.
所以别想跟踪我们
This doesn't have to go down like this, Ward.
不用把局面搞成这样 沃德
You don't owe Garrett anything.
你不欠加勒特什么
You're wrong.
你错了
You want me to pursue?
要我去追他吗
No. Their tracking systems are up and running.
不用 追踪系统已经启动了
Just hope we bought enough time.
希望我们争取到了足够的时间
Are you okay? Did Ward hurt you?
你还好吧 沃德有伤害你吗
No, I'm okay.
没有 我还好
But the encrypted hard drive -- I unlocked it for them.
但是加密硬盘...我为他们解锁了
Forget that. We need to move.
别管这事了 我们得快走
We got to take the cockpit.
我们得拿下驾驶舱
Wait. You came alone?
等等 你一个人来的吗
It's okay. I can take Ward.
没事 我能搞定沃德
No, I know, but how did you get past Deathlok?
我知道 但你要怎么打败死亡战士
Deathlok's here? On the plane?
死亡战士在这吗 在飞机上
Yeah, you didn't take him out?
是啊 你没拿下他吗
New plan -- run!
新计划 快逃
W-what about you?
你怎么办
Get to the cargo hold -- now.
快去货舱 就现在
I can't let you leave, Agent Coulson.
我不能让你走 科尔森特工
It's still my plane.
这还是我的飞机
货舱门开启
I don't need your permission.
我不需要你的允许
货舱门开启
I've never used a parachute before!
我以前从没用过降落伞
Forget that! Get in the car!
别穿了 到车里去
Down! Get down!
趴下
Buckle up!
系好安全带
I told you to buckle up!
我告诉你系好安全带了
Come on! Must hit the frosters!
肯定是推动器中枪了
That'll be 20 bucks.
停车费20块
I'm putting the plane down.
我去降落飞机
We need to go after them.
我们得去追他们
No, we don't. We stay with the plan.
不行 我们按原计划进行
I don't answer to you.
我不用听你的命令
Coulson and Skye don't matter anymore.
科尔森和斯凯不重要了
We have the data and Garrett wants us back right now.
我们拿到数据了 加勒特让我们现在回去
Listen,
听着
I'm not just gonna forget what you did to me back there.
我不会忘记你刚刚对我做了什么
You try anything like that again,
你再这样做一次
I will kill you.
我就杀了你
Wasn't personal.
这不是私人恩怨
I was just following orders.
我只是服从命令
Wow. I can't believe he shot lola.
真难以置信他对着洛拉开枪了
I can't talk about it.
我不想谈这个
Don't blame you for going after him.
我不怪你要去追他
We'll need a base of operations, weapons, tactical backup.
我们需要作战基地 武器 战略支援
Who do you have working for you?
还有谁为你办事
Okay, wait, wait. Hold on, Coulson.
好吧 等等 科尔森
There is no more backup.
没有支援了
No more hidden bunkers.
没有隐藏的碉堡
Oh, come on. I know Fury has others.
我知道弗瑞还有其他的
There's no Fury.
没有弗瑞了
We're not bringing the band back together again, Coulson.
我们没法再重组团队了 科尔森
It's over.
结束了
There is no S.H.I.E.L.D. anymore.
神盾局不存在了
Well...not officially.
正式的是没有
Look, I get it, okay?
我懂 好吗
You have to take Ward and Garrett down.
你得干掉沃德和加勒特
But don't act like it's some officially sanctioned mission.
但别表现得像这是官方认可的任务
It's a personal vendetta, and when it's done, you should walk.
这是私人恩怨 结束后 你就该走开
Let your people go their separate ways.
让你的手下各奔前程
And what?
然后呢
Turn themselves in? Cut a deal?
去自首 达成协议
Work in the private sector?
在私人部门工作
You know Stark would take you in a heartbeat.
你只要开口 斯塔克会收留你的
It's not my style.
这不是我的风格
I should go.
我该走了
You know where to find me.
你知道去哪找我
Say hello to Stark for --
帮我跟斯塔克问好...
Oh, yeah.
对啊
Never mind. He thinks I'm dead.
无所谓了 他以为我死了
Must be some reason why Ward did it.
沃德这样做肯定有原因
Maybe they brainwashed him.
也许他们给他洗脑了
Don't know. Some people are just evil.
不知道 有些人就是邪恶
I'd rather not believe that.
我宁愿不信那种观点
It's true. I just assumed we'd be better at spotting it.
是真的 我只是觉得我们应该早点发现的
Tell me that you're not Hydra.
告诉我你不是九头蛇
What?
什么
I know that it's ridiculous,
我知道很荒唐
but I just need to hear you say it.
但我得听你说出来
I'm not Hydra.
我不是九头蛇
Yeah, good. Good. And I -- 'cause I'm not, either.
很好 我也不是
- Of course not. - Yeah.
-当然不是 -好吧
Because if -- if you ever did...
因为如果你是
- I wouldn't. - ...I don't know what I would do.
-我不会的 -我会不知所措的
You'll never have to find out.
你不需要考虑这种事
Thought you didn't eat junk food.
还以为你不吃垃圾食品呢
I'm on vacation.
我在度假
Until...?
到什么时候
Until that man tells me it's time to work.
到那个人告诉我该工作了
Not tonight. Live a little.
今晚不会 享受生活吧
That case, I'm gonna go crazy. Maybe have another bag.
那样的话我就要疯狂一点 也许再来一包
Never been homeless before.
我以前从没有无家可归过
It's not fun.
可不好玩
At least we have a pool.
至少我们有泳池
We'll get him.
我们会抓住他的
I know.
我知道
I left them a little present when I encrypted the drive.
我加密闪存时 给他们留了点小礼物
Should help.
应该有帮助
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice night.
今晚夜色不错
We'll return in a moment.
马上回来
I was hoping you'd come back.
我就希望你会回来
- Ward is -- - I know.
-沃德... -我知道
Hill told me.
希尔和我说了
There's something you need to see.
你得看一样东西
加密等级10级通讯T.A.H.I.T.I.项目监督给弗瑞局长的最终报告
You wanted to know who was behind T.A.H.I.T.I.?
你想知道T.A.H.I.T.I.背后是谁吗
This is what I found out.
这是我发现的
加密等级10级通讯T.A.H.I.T.I.项目监督给弗瑞局长的最终报告
Good morning, director Fury.
早上好 弗瑞局长
I regret to inform you that I'm handing in my resignation.
很遗憾告诉你 我要递交辞呈
I know you brought me on to project T.A.H.I.T.I.
我知道你派我来管理T.A.H.I.T.I.项目
because you trusted my judgment,
因为你相信我的判断力
And it's that judgment that's telling me
该判断力告诉我
I can no longer, in good conscience,
我无法再遵循良心
let the testing continue.
让测试继续
I understand you started the program
我明白你启动这个项目
to potentially save a mortally wounded avenger,
是为了拯救身受重伤的复仇者
but the side effects are too extreme.
但是副作用太极端了
We had initial success with
我们一开始
the regenerative properties of the guest-host tissue,
在宾主组织的再生能力方面取得了成功
but after the initial physical recovery,
但一开始的身体恢复过后
the subjects began to deteriorate mentally,
目标的身体情况开始恶化
displaying hypergraphia, aphasia, catatonia,
表现出多写症 失语症和紧张症
or just complete psychosis.
或者直接变成精神病
We don't know if it was the biology at play
我们不知道是生物方面起的作用
or simply the awareness of what was done,
还是只是意识到发生的事
but the only course of action that showed any promise
但是唯一有希望
of stemming these side effects was memory replacement --
消除这些副作用的做法是替换记忆
erasing completely the awareness
完全消除
of what they'd been through.
对经历事情的意识
And even those results were very inconsistent.
即便如此 结果也极不一致
To be clear, I'm recommending
说清楚点 我建议
the termination of project T.A.H.I.T.I.
终止T.A.H.I.T.I.项目
Under no circumstances should these procedures
这些疗程和药物
or drugs be administered to anyone ever.
都绝不能向任何人实施
The cost is far too great.
代价太过惨重
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
终止传送
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com