神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第3集: 标的 The Asset

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
漫威公司出品
本剧集字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译制作[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再整理而成本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
*High and low I've traveled*
*高低咱走过*
*Far and wide I'd go*
*八方咱趟过*
*From the desert tracks to the mountainside*
*从沙漠到山坡*
*I'll bring you this traveling show*
*我给你带来这场巡回演出*
Big Boy, this is Little Boy.
胖子 瘦子呼叫
How'd things go down at the chicken coop?
"鸡舍"情况如何
Weigh-station inspector needs to learn some adult words
称重检验员需要学点成人词语
and a bit of hygiene, but he waved us through.
也该注意点个人卫生 不过他让咱通过了
The cargo is secure.
货物安全
Looks like a clean shot from here.
看起来一切顺利
Roger that.
收到
Little Girl will take point on your front door.
小女孩会在你前面领路
See you at the drop stop, Mack. I'm clear.
我们在卸货处见 麦克 完毕
Son of a bitch.
该死
- You see that? - Little Girl is down.
-你看到了吗 -小女孩被干掉了
Repeat, Escort Two is down.
重复 二号护卫队被干掉了
- I know, sherlock. - What the hell hit us?
-我知道 大侦探 -是什么袭击了咱们
We need to go to alt two, alt two.
我们得执行B计划 B计划
Nothing over our shoulder.
侧面安全
Back door's clear.
后方也安全
Protect the cargo at all costs.
不惜一切 保护货物
S.H.I.E.L.D. region ct, this is Agent Mack.
呼叫神盾局地区总部 我是麦克特工
We are under attack from an unseen I-don't-know-what.
我们被看不到的不明物体攻击
Agent Mack, advise nature of the threat, over.
麦克特工 请告知威胁属性 完毕
What in the holy name of...
到底是他妈的怎么...
S.H.I.E.L.D. region ct --
呼叫神盾局地区总部
oh, hell, I can't explain.
见鬼 我没法解释
Oh, no!
哦不
翻译 大卫熊 Silence 点点点 欧阳 王大可
翻译 卫老哥 圈圈 骨汤凉面 冰蓝 爱卿遛小鸟
时间轴 贝壳 裙带菜 雪贵人 后期 瓜瓜
校对 米小勒 大卫熊 总监 米小勒
Are we there yet?
我们到了没
You know you're late.
你迟到了
I'm tired from the morningworkout.
人家是因为晨练太累了
I thought I was joining s.H.I.E.L.D.,
我以为我是加入神盾局
not 24 hour fitness.
不是24小时健身特训
It's called relative strength training,
这叫相对力量训练
starting with the basics.
从基础开始
And next time,
下次
you do 15 push-ups for every minute you're late.
你每迟到一分钟 就要做15个俯卧撑
Fine, Mr. Fun Machine.
算你狠 欢乐机器先生
Better than pull-ups.
总比引体向上强
I donn't ever want to do another pull-up again.
我再也不想做引体向上了
You find yourself hanging off the edge of a building 20 stories up,
有时你会挂在20层高的楼顶边缘
You're gonna want to do at least one.
你至少要能做一个吧
Stand here.
站在这
Jab cross, like this.
交叉刺拳 这样
10 minutes.
十分钟
You know the hardest part about boxing?
知道拳击最难的地方在哪吗
Getting punched in the face?
被打中脸吗
Keeping your hands up.
双手要一直举起
Why do I even have to do this?
我为什么要练这个
I'm sure Fitz-Simmons' supervising officer
我确定菲兹·西蒙斯的监管人员
didn't make them do this muscle stuff.
没让他们做这种体力活
You said you wanted to be a field agent, like Coulson.
你说你想做外勤特工 像科尔森那样
Well, if you'd like to switch disciplines...
如果你想换训练方式
Hey, Simmons.
西蒙斯
What did your S.O. give you guys for morning drills?
你的监管人员给你布置的晨练是什么
Oh, atomistic attribute drills.
原子属性训练
Yeah, we'd name the mechanical, chemical, thermal --
是的 我们要认出物件的机械性能 化学性能 热力性质
Electrical properties of materials.
和电气性能
Okay, okay. They made your point.
好啦 他们证明了你的观点
There will come a moment when you have to commit to this or bail.
会有那么一个时刻 你要决定是坚持还是放弃
Every field agent has a defining moment.
每个外勤特工都有这样的决定性时刻
Ask Coulson.
不信你问科尔森
When you have to make the hard call
你得做出这个艰难的决定
to either dedicate yourself to this
要么全身心投入
or to curl up in a ball and run.
要么缩成一团逃跑
How can you run if you're curled up in a ball?
缩成一团还怎么跑
It's my job as your S.O.
作为你的监管人员
to make sure you don't die before then.
我的职责是在那之前保住你的性命
So what was yours, Agent Ward?
沃德特工 你的决定性时刻是什么
10 minutes.
练十分钟
Your defining moment?
你的决定性时刻
Come on, tell me. I want to know.
说嘛 告诉我 我想知道
I could get Coulson to give you some of that truth serum.
我可以让科尔森再给你点诱供药
You could spill your little heart out to me again.
你就能再次向我老实交代了
You mean my level one overshare
你是说我那次对于信息的过度分享
that miraculously got you to cooperate?
进而神奇地促使你与我们合作吗
I hate to tell you this, rookie, but we don't have a truth serum.
抱歉地告知你 新手 我们根本没有诱供药
Changing course, briefing in three.
更改航道 三分钟后介绍情况
Ah, looks like we're on the move.
看来我们要行动了
S.H.I.E.L.D. 616 with new orders.
神盾局616下达了新指令
Set for Colorado air field north.
前往科罗拉多北部机场
A few minutes ago,
几分钟前
a S.H.I.E.L.D. transport was attacked
神盾局一辆运输车在运送
while carrying a priority red protected asset
优先红色级别保护对象 开往靠近斯特林的
off route 76 near Sterling.
76号公路途中 遭遇袭击
Priority red?
优先红色级别是什么
The asset was Canadian physicist Dr. Franklin Hall,
对象是加拿大物理学家弗兰克林·霍尔博士
- known for his work-- - Oh, no,
-因为他的研究而出名 -不
- not Frank. - Dr. Hall?
-不要是弗兰克林 -霍尔博士吗
He was our chemical kinetics adviser our second year.
他是我们上大二时的化学动力学导师
Yeah, he's so enthusiastic about science,
是的 他非常热衷于科学
we just adored him.
我们很崇拜他
We can rescue him, can't we?
我们能营救他的 是吗
He's one of ours. We're gonna try.
他是我们其中的一员 我们要争取营救
And the attackers?
那攻击的人呢
Invisible.
看不见
Wait, invisible?
等等 看不见
Cool.
帅啊
But terrible.
但是太糟糕了哈
Dr. Hall was an asset?
霍尔博士非常重要吗
科罗拉多州 斯特林
One of a few select scientists
他是几个精挑细选的科学家之一
S.H.I.E.L.D. has been protecting,
一直处于神盾局的保护下
people our enemies would love to get their hands on.
我们的敌人非常想得到他
We keep them hidden, keep them on the move.
我们让他们保持隐藏状态 不断地转移
Which is why Fitz and I
菲兹和我曾做过他的学生
were so lucky to have him.
这是多么幸运的事啊
We don't have him anymore.
我们目前失去他了
And what does priority red mean?
优先红色级别是什么意思
It means security should have been...
意思说安全性应该很
Heavy.
严密
It was pretty damn scary,
虽然我不是个容易受惊的人
and I don't spook easily, boss.
但当时还是相当地吓人 长官
Nothing in the air from above?
上空什么都没有吗
Nothing over our shoulder,
上空什么都没有
but what's scary is they knew our route.
但邪门的是他们竟然知道我们的路线
They were waiting for us.
而且等着我们来
Are you saying they were working
你的意思是他们和局里的人
with somebody inside S.H.I.E.L.D.?
合谋操纵此事吗
Sorry to say... it had to be.
很遗憾地说 肯定是这样
Fitz, what am I seeing here?
菲兹 你看到的是什么
Well, I'm not wearing the full-spectrum goggles
我又没戴着我设计的
I designed, so no clue.
全方位护目镜 所以毫无线索
Let me have a look. Come on.
让我瞧瞧 来
No, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait! Don't move.
不 慢点 等等 不要动
Wait a second.
等等
What the hell?
这是什么玩意
I think the electro-static field scanner activated some...
我想静电场扫描仪激活了一些
thing.
物质
Okay, can we deactivate it? Now?
我们可以关闭它吗 现在关
- Have to increase the density. - I tried, Fitz, but --
-必须得增加密度 -我试了 菲兹 可是...
Fitz.
菲兹
That did all this.
是它捣的鬼
What is that?
那是什么
Something big.
大麻烦
Either someone cracked our comm system,
不是有人破译了我们的通讯系统
or Dr. Hall's movements leaked
就是霍尔博士转移的信息
from inside S.H.I.E.L.D.
从局里内部泄露出去了
You really think we have a mole?
你真的觉得我们有内鬼吗
I think you should go through the communication logs,
我觉得你应该去检查一下通讯记录
Rule it out.
排除可能性
We'll work the tractor tread that we found on the scene.
我们会检查现场找到的牵引设备的胎纹
I can do that instead of pull-ups.
我可以去检查 来代替引体向上
I can upload an image of the tread pattern,
可以去上传轮胎纹路图像
- check to see if there's any sort of-- - Already done.
-查查看是否有其他类型的... -已经搞定了
Matched it to a 2010 model.
和一辆2010年生产的型号吻合
Found a list of purchasers within a 500-mile radius,
找到一张五百英里半径内的购买者名单
narrowed down to those with priors, financial troubles,
范围缩小至那些有犯罪前科 财务困境
or propensity for risk-taking.
或是有冒险倾向的人
Three suspects.
有三个嫌疑人
Who may have sold their construction equipment
他们可能把自己的施工设备
to the kidnappers.
卖给了绑匪
We'll ask.
我们会去打听
Hey, so, Ward said a funny thing.
沃德讲了件搞笑的事
He said that you guys don't have a truth serum.
他说你们根本就没有诱供药这种东西
Did he? Ward said that?
是吗 沃德这么说的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Interesting.
有意思
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, wait--
等等
Do you want me to bench press this?
你要我用来练习举重吗
Read it.
读完它
Every communication out of HQ
从决定转移霍尔博士起
since they decided to transfer Dr. Hall.
总部的每一个通讯记录
Hang in there, Doc.
坚持一下 博士
It's gonna be a while.
看来要花点时间了
科罗拉多州 谷仓山
Excuse me.
你好
Who the hell are you?
你是什么人
A concerned citizen who happens to be a member
一个正好隶属于监视着
of a giant bureaucratic organization that's tracking your every move.
你的一举一动的庞大政府组织的公民
I haven't done anything wrong.
我没干什么坏事啊
Of course not,
的确没有
but you sold your excavator to some people who did.
但买走你的挖土机的人干了坏事
And you're hiding out here until things cool down
因为你知道这一切 所以你躲在这里
because you know it.
直到一切平静下来
I just want to know who paid you.
我只是想知道是谁买的
Paid me enough not to answer any questions like that.
他付钱让我不回答这样的问题
Feels like the old west.
有种老西部的感觉
They gave me money for my equipment. That's all.
他们买下了我的机器 仅此而已
I never saw a face. I never heard a name.
名字和长相我都不知道
And how did you receive this money?
你怎么收钱的
They write you a check?
他们给你开支票吗
Paid you in gold?
用黄金来结账
Now it really feels like the old west.
这真的就是老西部的感觉
It looks like this because it's a doré bar.
之所以像黄金是因为它是合金块
It means it was made at the mine
也就是说 这是直接从矿脉里采出来
rather than in a refinery.
而未经过精炼的
It's only about 92% pure.
纯度大概只有百分之九十二
The cowboy got cheated a bit.
所以那牛仔有点上当了
Can you determine the mine based on the impurities?
你可以通过杂质找到矿脉的位置吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
可以
We've done that already.
我们已经分析过了
It's from the Dacey Mine in Tanzania,
这黄金出自坦桑尼亚的黛西矿脉
Which is owned by --
所有者是
Quinn Worldwide.
奎恩国际
I'm sure you studied the C.E.O. in your chemical engineering classes
我肯定你们已经在化学工程课或是
or saw him on the cover of forbes
福布斯的封面上了解过他的首席执行官
Ian Quinn.
伊恩·奎恩
马耳他共和国
We can't just pluck it from the ground like a potato.
我们不能仅仅只是把它像土豆一样挖出来
It needs to be extracted from the ore and enriched.
要把它从矿石中提炼出来并浓缩
I know.
我知道
You know, tell him this investment paid for that ridiculous yacht of his
告诉他这投资是给他那荒谬的游艇付的钱
and that he'll thank me at the shareholders meeting.
他会在股东会议上感激我的
Why is he tied up?
为什么要把他绑起来
Quinn.
奎恩
Does he look like a threat?
他看上去像个威胁吗
I'm sorry about these guys.
很抱歉他们这么对待你
Welcome to Malta, Frank.
欢迎来到马耳他 弗兰克
You know, it's one thing to steal my ideas, Ian,
偷我的点子是一回事 伊恩
but stealing me?
但偷我 就是另一码事了
First of all, I never stole your ideas.
首先 我从来没偷过你的点子
We've always agreed information should be free.
我们一直都觉得这些信息应该对外公开
It's amazing how much money you made off free information.
你利用这些公开信息赚的钱真让人震惊啊
Secondly, think of this as a rescue mission, Frank.
其次 你就把这当做是拯救行动吧 弗兰克
In fact, in a moment, I think you'll be thanking me.
实际上 过不了过久 你会感激我的
My staff intercepted a communication
我的团队截取到一段
about the movement of a certain asset,
关于转移某一重要人物的通讯
and when I deduced that asset was you,
当我推断出那是你的时候
I couldn't pass up on the opportunity.
我怎能放过这个机会
It's a little out of my comfort zone, sure.
当然 这不是我的风格
Malta.
马耳他
You're not stupid.
挺聪明的
S.H.I.E.L.D. can't come after you here.
在这里神盾局不能找你麻烦
Not just S.H.I.E.L.D.
不仅仅是神盾局
I am now a naturalized citizen of this fair country.
现在我已经入籍这个美丽的国家了
Stunning beaches, beautiful tax laws,
迷人的海滩 诱人的税法
and a deep-seated hatred of outside forces telling them what to do.
对外部力量根深蒂固的敌意在引导着他们
Sounds like your dating profile.
这听着像是你的相亲资料啊
Right.
I moved my entire operation down here.
我把我的整个行动组都转移过来了
Bought the old prime minister's estate.
我买下了原首相官邸
It's not really my style,
这并不是我的作风
But it had this huge underground facility,
但这里的地下设施很庞大
so I figured, hey.
所以我就想
Always been a stubborn bastard.
你一直都是这么固执的混蛋啊
Now you've finally found a place
现在你终于找到一个
where the watchdogs can't touch you.
监视者们碰不着你的地方
Not without breaking international law.
这要归功于国际法
But more importantly, old friend,
更重要的是 老朋友
They can't touch you.
他们碰都碰不着你
Recognize the design?
记得这玩意吗
We were barely old enough to drink when you sketched the blueprint.
我们还很年轻的时候 你就设计了这玩意
That's just a miniature prototype.
这只是微型样品
A theoretical machine powered by a theoretical substance.
一个被假想物质驱动的假想机器
Frank, you were right.
弗兰克 你是对的
You found it?
你找到它了
Gravitonium.
重力鎓化物
It's an extremely rare high-atomic numbered element.
是一种原子序数极其高的物质
That powers the device.
就是它驱动这装置的
It's so extremely rare
它极其罕见
that most people didn't believe it existed,
以至于大多数人相信它并不存在
much less the theory that an isolated positive charge...
更不用说孤立的正电荷...
would turn the flow from isotropic...
能够扭转各向同性的...这种理论...
Guys, high-school dropout here.
伙计们 高中辍学生坐在这里呢
How does the device work again?
这装置是怎么运行的来着
Well, gravitonium distorts gravity fields within itself,
重力鎓化物会摧毁它内部的重力场
causing an undulating, amorphous shape.
形成一个波动的无定型的模型
Which causes these, um... wiggly bits here.
也就引起了这些...动来动去的东西
But when an electric current is applied,
但是一旦通上电流
the gravitonium solidifies.
重力鎓化物就会固化
And those gravity fields erupt,
然后那些重力场就会喷薄而出
randomly changing the rules of gravity around it.
随机地改变它周围的重力规则
Well, so, now you can imagine what would happen to a big rig
所以在一辆时速一百公里的大卡车身上
at 100 kilometers per hour.
会发生什么你应该能想象得到
or, uh, well, you could just remember,
呃...或者你应该能想起来
'cause we saw it already, didn't we?
因为我们已经看过了 不是吗
Yeah, and guess which genius
是啊 来猜猜看是哪个天才
published every theory about gravitonium
在多年前就发表了关于重力鎓化物
and possible applications -- years go?
及其各种可能应用的论文
- Dr. Franklin Hall. - Correct.
-弗兰克林·霍尔博士 -正是
And Dr. Hall attended the University of Cambridge
霍尔博士和伊恩·奎恩二人
at the same time as Ian Quinn.
同时入读剑桥大学
Coulson may be off on this.
科尔森可能判断错了
Quinn is a notoriously good guy.
奎恩是个众所周知地的好人
His charity endowment's something like $8 billion.
他的慈善捐赠差不多有八十亿
Yes, with money made from leeching the earth of its resources.
对 捐赠的是从榨干地球资源上赚来的钱
Looks like he's dug up another.
看起来他又有了新发现
20 years, 12 mines, 6 continents,
耗费二十年 十二座矿 六个大洲
but, yes, I finally found it.
不过 是啊 我终于找到它了
And now we get to play with it.
现在我们要用它好好玩玩了
Do you remember in all our talks on Orchard Street
你还记得我们在果园街谈论这事时
the part where it's very, very dangerous?
提到这很危险 非常危险吗
Everything powerful is dangerous.
一切强大的东西都是危险的
But I'm not gonna convince you with more talk...
但是我并不想用更多的空谈来说服你
talk of 50% shares, talk of Nobel Prizes.
什么50%股份 诺贝尔奖之类的
No, not you.
不 你不要这些
You...
你只需...
will just have to see it.
眼见为实
I built a full-size generator,
我建造了一个全尺寸的发生器
but I need you to tell me how to control the gravity fields.
不过我需要你告诉我如何控制那些重力场
You can complete your life's work.
你可以完成你的毕生事业
I plan to do this with or without you,
无论你是否参与我都计划要做
but I know you.
不过我了解你
I know you'd want it done right.
我知道你会想让它运转好的
Now's the moment when you thank me.
现在是你感谢我的时候了
The man's a prisoner, and it's up to us to get him out.
那个人是囚犯 我们的任务是弄他出来
We've checked the specs.
我们检查过了
There's no way into Quinn's compound
在没有一大队神盾局突击部队
without a large S.H.I.E.L.D. strike force
或者内线的情况下
or a man inside.
不可能进入奎恩的辖区
He's got neodymium laser fencing surrounding the property.
他用钕激光围栏包围着建筑
They'll never allow a strike force into Malta.
他们不会让突击部队进入马耳他的
Plus, this weekend,
另外 这周末
Quinn Worldwide's got its annual shareholders gathering.
奎恩国际召集股东来参加年会
We're risk global outrage, but...
我们有引起全球公愤的危险 不过...
If we go in alone...
如果我们独自行动...
S.H.I.E.L.D. can disavow us, claim ignorance.
神盾局就可以否认我们 声称不知情
Without a man inside, it's impossible,
没有内线的话 除非你对脉冲激光器免疫
unless you're immune to pulse laser emissions.
否则这不可能实现
If we had a monkey, we could get in.
如果我们有一只猴子的话 就能进去
Ugh, Fitz!
拜托 菲兹
If we had a small monkey, he could slip through the sensors
如果我们有只小猴子 能悄悄溜过传感器
and disable the fence's power source with his adorable little hands.
用它那可爱的小手手 解除围栏的电源
I could go in.
我可以进去
Drop me in the hills outside of Valletta.
把我空降在瓦莱塔市外面的山丘上
I'll spend a few weeks establishing a cover,
我能花上几个礼拜时间伪装身份
- gathering intel... - Hall doesn't have a few weeks.
-收集情报 -霍尔等不了那么久
And to restate,
而且再次声明一下
any agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. caught on Maltese soil
任何神盾局特工在马耳他领土被俘
can be shot to death with bullets...
都可以被合法地...
legally.
就地枪决
Not me. I could go in.
我不会的 我能进去
Skye, this is serious.
斯凯 这是在说正经事
Wait. What are you saying?
等等 你什么想法
Well, I'm not an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我不是神盾局特工
so I can go in without breaking all these stupid rules.
所以我可以进去而不用违反什么白痴规定
International laws.
是国际法
This isn't something the Rising Tide can hack,skye.
斯凯 这可不是什么涨潮组织能入侵的
Did you hear the deadly lasers part?
你没听见那里有恐怖的激光防御嘛
Without a brave monkey --
如果没有个聪明的猴子
You said you could go in with a man inside.
你们之前说如果有人在内接应就能潜进去
And you want to be that man?
你想去当内应
Fitz-Simmons loved the guy,
菲兹-西蒙斯喜欢那个人
and he needs help.
而且他确实需要帮助
They could be torturing him,
他们有可能正在对他严刑拷打
or worse, making him do strength-training.
或者更糟 让他做体能训练
But you don't have the background or clearance
但你在相关的领域没有任何背景
or experience with any of this.
资质 或者经验
I know. But I've got an invitation.
我知道 但我有邀请函
Well, technically, it's an e-vite.
严格来讲 是个电子邀请函
I understand your concern,
我理解你的担心
but we don't have a lot of options.
但我们也确实没什么别的选择了
Hey, I'm impressed.
她的确让我刮目相看
She just wrangled an invitation on her phone
谈话间就用后门程序在自己的
using insider back-channel voodoo in minutes.
手机搞了个邀请函
But sending her in with no training, you're taking a huge risk.
但未经训练就把她送去当内应太冒险了
I know director Fury felt he owed you
我知道自从你上次牺牲自己受伤后
after you sacrificed yourself.
弗瑞局长就认为自己欠你个人情
And my card collection.
我还牺牲了收藏卡牌呢
He gave you some autonomy,
他确实给了你一些自主权
but Skye on a covert op?
但让斯凯去执行秘密任务
Are you worried about her safety or her loyalty?
你是担心她的安全还是忠诚度
Both.
都担心
The Rising Tide is the reason she got an invite.
要不是涨潮组织她才拿不到邀请函呢
Who knows how many protocols she violated?
谁知道她到底还违反了多少规定
That's her job -- ignore protocol,
那是她的责任 忽视那些规定
find connections and back doors that nobody else can see.
找到那些别人看不到的联系与后门
Something else is bothering you.
你肯定还在担心些别的事情
She's holding back, sir.
她有所保留 长官
She says she wants to be an agent, but she won't commit.
她说她想当特工 但却不愿全身心投入
She doesn't listen, makes jokes.
她听不进去别人的话 爱开玩笑
Were you hard on her?
你是不是对她很严格
Sure. I tried playing nice, too.
当然 我也试过想要柔和一点
I need a new strategy.
我需要一个新策略
Try no strategy.
试试抛弃这些策略
Stop thinking like an operative, start thinking like a person.
别用特工的方式思考 用普通人的方式
Maybe Skye will let that person help her.
也许那样斯凯就会愿意接受你的帮助了
Help her what?
帮她什么
Help her think like an operative.
帮她用特工的方式思考问题
Now, again, slowly, what's first?
再来一次 慢一些 首先要怎么做
And then?
然后呢
Then things are moving too quickly.
然后事情发展太快
I'm a proper southern girl.
我可是个得体的南方女孩
You'll make me untidy.
你会把我得衣冠不整的
Twist the thumb, palm the barrel.
扭大拇指 手掌抵住枪管
You're gonna die and leave us hanging out to dry, you know that?
你会死在那 然后把我们都害了
You're going in with no self-defense skills --
你没有自卫技能就要去执行任务
I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
我自有准备
You need muscle memory, fundamentals,
你需要肌肉记忆 基础防卫技能
the tools to turn yourself --
然后把你自己变成一个...
Into a whole bag of tools?
全副武装的工具吗
How did you learn computer science without committing yourself to it?
你是怎么吊儿郎当把计算机学会的
C. S. comes naturally to me.
那对我来说是天生就会的
I'm sorry I'm not naturally whatever you are.
我很抱歉我天生不会你那些东西
You think this came naturally?
你认为这些是天生的
I had a brother who beat the crap out of me --
我有个经常暴揍我的兄弟
me and my little brother -- for nothing,
他无缘无故的揍我和我弟弟
for eating a piece of his birthday cake.
可能就是因为吃了一块他的生日蛋糕
I had to learn to protect us
我必须学会如何保护我们
the way I am trying to protect you.
我也正在试图用这个方法保护你
That was my moment.
那就是我的决定性时刻
You asked.
如你之前所问
Sorry. I didn't mean to push.
对不起 我没有想要强迫你说
But I did manage to take this.
但我确实拿到了这个
Getting the gun is one thing.
拿到枪是一回事
Pulling the trigger -- that is another.
扣动扳机 又是另一回事了
Now, again, slowly, what's first?
再来一次 慢一些 首先要怎么做
Skye will walk in the front door.
斯凯会从前门进去
The only external access point to Quinn's underground facility
奎恩地下堡垒唯一的外部入口
is from a beach cove.
是一个浅滩
A two-man extraction team could slip in there,
两人营救小队可以从那里溜进去
but it's not easy.
但难度很大
Fitz-Simmons.
菲兹-西蒙斯
The perimeter is surrounded by a 20-foot-high neodymium laser grid.
建筑周围被20尺高的钕激光网环绕
Touch it and you're toast.
碰到就惨了
Dead toast.
死翘翘那种惨
The only way to disable the grid
让激光网失效的唯一办法
is to crack the system and trigger a reboot.
就是让系统瘫痪被迫重启
This would give the team three seconds to cross.
这样小队就有三秒的时间穿过激光网
Of course, quinn's too smart
当然 奎恩才不会傻到
to allow any wireless access on his property.
让自己的房子可以被无线接入
That's where I come in.
这时我就要闪亮登场了
Yes, working compact -- holds up under x-ray.
是的 特制粉盒 可以骗过X光检查
Desert rose to match your complexion.
为了配合你的肤色特地选了沙漠玫瑰色号
But -- oh, what's this? A readout, okay?
但 这是什么 一个读取器
Turns green if you're in close enough proximity
当你足够靠近一台可无线接入的电脑时
to a computer to gain wireless access.
它就显示绿色
When it does, you just drop this nearby and walk out.
变绿之后 把它放下走开就行
We'll do the rest. Easy as pie.
剩下的交给我们 小菜一碟
Or it will be if you stick to the plan.
前提是你遵守计划
Got it. Plan, green, drop, walk...
知道了 计划 变绿 放下 走开
pie.
小菜
I don't want to question your orders,sir.
我不想质疑你的命令 长官
Good.
很好
But I've already seen far more combat than I bargained for.
但我发现战斗远比我预想的要多
This two-man extraction team?
这个两人营救小组
It's exactly the kind of action I was hoping to avoid.
这正是我想回避的行动
That's why you're not on it.
所以没有派你去
Specialist work is different from field work, believe me.
专家工作跟外勤工作是不同的 相信我
When was the last time you --
你最后一次--
Hall's one of ours, and he's in trouble.
霍尔是我们的人 他有麻烦了
I need two men to get him out. Ward makes one.
我需要两个人救他出来 沃德算一个
So that's why I'm going in.
所以我得参与行动
You forget -- I saw plenty of action with the Avengers.
你忘了 我跟复仇者联盟一起可没少经历打斗
And you died.
然后你死了
All right, team, suit up.
好了 队员们 整装待发
马耳他共和国
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hors d'oeuvre, madame?
来点开胃菜吗 女士
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, apologies for his manners. He knows very little English.
对他的失礼表示抱歉 他不怎么会说英语
Oh, that, uh, that's -- what-- whatever. Skye.
那个 算了 我叫斯凯
- Qasim Zaghlul. - Big fan.
-卡西姆·扎格卢勒 -久仰久仰
You built half of Dubai, including the Arabian Blade.
半个迪拜都是您建的 包括阿拉伯刀片大楼
I love that building. It's super sci-fi.
我超爱那座楼 特别有科幻气质
Where's your wife...
您的夫人在哪
Wife's name's Nadrah.
夫人的名字叫娜德拉
- Nadrah? - Twin sons.
-娜德拉 -双胞胎儿子
She staying at home with the boys?
她在家跟孩子们一起吗
How's she doing?
她干得怎么样
She's good.
她很棒
The pleasure is mine.
见到您很荣幸
I could get used to this, people. It's like Siri if it worked.
我需要什么你们提供什么 赞 这就像好用的Siri
Skipper to bravo. I got eyes on top dog.
队长报告亡命徒 我看到头狗了
The eagle is landing on it.
老鹰正在降落
What are you doing?
你在说什么呢
Uh, sorry, I -- I don't know. I see Quinn.
抱歉 我糊涂了 我看到奎恩了
I'm gonna go talk to him.
我去跟他聊聊
I mean, that and its effect on the industrial average.
我是说 那和它对工业平均数的影响
Yeah, right?
是啊 没错
Ian Quinn. I'm your last-minute party crasher.
伊恩·奎恩 我是你最后邀请的不速之客
Skye.
斯凯
Great to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Um, this is Skye, a member of the Rising Tide.
这是斯凯 涨潮组织的一名成员
They're a group of hackers.
他们是一群黑客
I've gotten some pretty big secrets out to the public.
我是不是把大秘密公诸于众了
I prefer "Hacktivist. "
我更喜欢被称为"黑客活动分子"
I'm glad you've heard of our site.
很高兴你听说过我们的网站
I read it. We think very much alike --
我读过 我们的想法很近似
more freedom of information,
更多的信息自由
less government infringing on everyone's rights -- I'm a fan.
政府更少侵犯人权 我很赞赏你们
That explains the invite.
难怪会邀请我
This is a tough party to get into.
想进这个派对可真不容易
Not as hard to get into as the encrypted back channel
不会比你让我们发出邀请使用的
you contacted us through to request the invite.
反向加密通道更难吧
That's sort of where I live.
我对那个轻车熟路
You've got to show me how you did that --
你一定要让我看看你是怎么做到的
I mean, if you sign on.
我是说如果你加入的话
Sign what,now?
加入什么
I've been known to turn a few black hats into white hats,
我曾近让一些黑客变成"白客"
not just for vulnerability analysis,
不仅仅是为了漏洞分析
but for very creative thinking.
更是为了创造性思维
A-are you offering me a job?
你是要给我一份工作吗
Well,I didn't invite you here for your pretty face.
我请你来可不是因为你长得漂亮
I didn't know you had a pretty face.
我本来不知道你这么漂亮
Yes, I want to hire you before someone else snatches you up.
是的 我想在别人把你夺走之前雇用你
That seemed to go well.
看来进展不错啊
Yeah. It did.
是的 不错
Many of you shareholders have been with us for years,
很多股东跟我们同舟同济很多年了
and I see a few new names here,
当然我也看到了一些新面孔
but I want to thank you all for traveling so far
但我要感谢你们所有人远道而来
to this beautiful country
来到这个美丽的国度
and, well, for slumming it at shaba tal-banar.
当然 来了也可以尽情派对
This country where we are allowed
这个国家允许我们
to pursue progress and profit
开展业务 获取利润
without the stranglehold of regulations that are now choking our world.
远离令人窒息的规则束缚
The United States government, the E.U. , the DRTC,
美国政府 欧盟 DRTC
S. H. I. E. L. D. -- These are just a few of the institutions
神盾局 这些机构和组织
that are guilty of halting the development of new technology
对阻碍大家开发新技术负有不可推卸的责任
for anyone -- except themselves.
只顾自己的利益
We dare defy them with a new idea.
我们敢于用新思想向他们挑战
They steal in and sweep it out from under us.
他们却潜入将其从我们手中夺走
But not today.
但今天不会
You're all aware of what Quinn Worldwide has been able to do
你们都知道奎恩国际用基本矿物
with basic minerals, let alone uranium or plutonium,
能做到什么高度 更不用说用铀和钚了
despite these unjust restrictions
虽然有种种不公平的限制
that weigh the scales in the other guy's favor.
让天平倾向于他人
Well, today, I'm announcing something new --
今天 我要宣布一种新东西
An element that could balance those scales,
一种可以让天平平衡的元素
and I mean that quite literally.
我是指字面意思哦
重力鎓化物原子序数 123原子质量 308
Imagine if you could control gravity,
想象一下你可以控制重力
if instead of drilling for oil, it rose up to greet you.
我们不用去钻探石油 石油自己就会冒上来
Imagine if you could move a super tanker's worth of cargo
想象一下你大手轻轻一挥 就可以移动一艘
with a swipe of your hand.
满载货物的大型油轮
Well, we will do this and more.
我们可以做到 甚至做到更多
This could have been a traumatic experience for Dr. Hall.
这件事可能对霍尔博士造成非常大的创伤
He may not be the same when we find him, Ward.
我们找到他后 他可能跟原来不一样 沃德
I'll talk him down.
我负责说服他
We don't want your personality to set him on edge.
不能让你"讨喜"的性格把他逼得太紧
Great time for humor, sir.
真是展现幽默感的好时机 长官
My people skills are the least of our problems
如果斯凯不能放咱们进去 我的人际交往能力
if Skye can't get us in.
可不是我们最担心的问题
It's locked, but there's no lock.
门锁着 但是没有锁
Eh, check for a keypad.
看看有没有小型键盘
Nothing.
没有
What, you can hack a keypad?
你能侵入小型键盘吗
No, not over the phone.
不行 用电话做不到
Is there a reception desk?
有前台吗
Okay, yeah.
Well, now what do I do?
现在我该怎么做
What are you trying to do?
你想做什么
Just looking for a pen. Here we go.
想找支笔用而已 找到了
Got to write down all those good ideas, you know what I mean?
我得把那些好点子都记下来 你懂的
Of course you know what I mean.
你当然懂的
Probably have like 10 pens for all your ideas.
大概十支笔都记不完你那么多点子
What are you really doing?
你到底在干什么
All right. I'm busted.
好吧 被你抓到了
I was trying to get a glimpse behind your office doors,
我想看看你办公室里到底有什么
see how things really operate.
看看事情到底是怎么运作的
I invite you here as a guest,
我把你当客人邀请过来
you treat me like another corrupt institution,
你却把我当做另一个腐败机构
looking for trade secrets to leak online.
寻找可以用作网上泄露的交易秘密
- Security. - No, no, no, wait.
-保安 -不不 等等
It's just, with all these la-di-da people,
有那么多装模作样的人
you have to be so guarded, so careful --
你得时刻小心 保持警戒
what you say, what secrets you reveal.
注意你说的话 暴露的秘密
And... I was hoping that you and I
我希望我们两个
could be honest with one another.
可以坦诚相待
If you know what I mean.
如果你明白我的意思的话
神盾局在监听
My office had less space, more wheels.
我的办公室空间很小 但轮子多
A view of the ocean and the pool.
可以看到海景和游泳池啊
Not a bad place to do business.
做生意的好地方
Got the dispatch leaking Hall's location.
找到泄露霍尔位置的源头了
User's an alias.
用户使用了化名
Oh, can you trace the DHCP server --
能追踪到动态主机配置协议...
Trace is running, but it'll take time. Our girl?
正在追踪 但需要时间 斯凯呢
I thought she was done for,
我以为她被逮了个正着
but she's just sweet-talked her way into Quinn's office.
但她一通甜言蜜语 已经进奎恩的办公室了
How'd she manage that?
她怎么做到的
She probably just used her, um...
她可能用了她的...
her, uh...
她的...
...boobs.
胸器
That's the only explana--
这是唯一的解释...
Oh, my gosh, the signal's dead.
天呐 信号中断了
Fitz!
菲茨
What -- I didn't. She must've --
怎么了 不是我 一定是她
Oh, lord.
天呐
Much better.
这下好多了
Haven't felt that "Someone's watching my every move" feeling
自从我驾照考试没通过后 还是第一次有那种
since I failed my driver's test.
别人在监视我一举一动的感觉
You want to tell me what the hell's going on?
你要跟我解释一下到底是怎么回事吗
S. H. I. E. L. D. got to you?
神盾局找上你了吗
They picked me up in L. A., I helped them in a crisis,
他们在洛杉矶找上我的 我帮他们应对了危机
and now they want to recruit me.
现在他们想招募我
Of course they did.
他们当然会这么做
So I played along.
所以我就假装合作
Talk about inside info -- I have a bunk on their plane.
至于内部消息 我在他们飞机上可是有床位的
I've been gathering intel,
我一直在收集情报
biding my time until I could become useful.
等待时机 直到有用武之地
I thought this qualified.
我觉得这个够格了
Why would they trust you with a covert operation like this?
他们怎么会派你参与这样的秘密行动
Something about S. H. I. E. L. D. not breaking international laws.
因为神盾局不能违反国际法律
They had no other options,
他们别无选择
whereas I like to keep mine open.
但我却喜欢让自己有多种选择
警告禁止入内致命辐射
Next patrol any minute now.
随时可能有人来巡逻
Skye's offline.
斯凯掉线了
Repeat, we've lost audio and vitals.
重复 我们失去了音频和体征监测
Abort is not an option, but if she's compromising --
不能放弃 但她要是出事的话
She's still our only way in to get to Dr. Hall.
她仍是我们营救霍尔博士的唯一选择
And we're their only way out.
只有我们才能带他们出来
You're saying they wanted to rope me in
你是说 他们拉拢我
because I pose a genuine threat.
是因为我对他们造成了威胁
Yes, and fit their profile.
没错 而且你符合他们的标准
- Profile. - Sure.
-符合标准 -没错
You're a criminal. You have a warrant somewhere.
你是个罪犯 某处还有人等着抓你
- Probably. - Specialized skill set.
-也许吧 -还有一技之长
I try to stay humble but fail.
我还想谦虚点呢 看来失败了
No family.
没有家人
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit a nerve,
抱歉 我不是有意戳你痛处
but that is what these people do.
但这是他们的拿手好戏
S. H. I. E. L. D. -- they prey on fear
神盾局 他们利用你的恐惧感
and loneliness and desperation,
孤独感和绝望感
and then they offer a home to those who have no one else to turn to.
在你走投无路时给你提供一个安身之处
I can offer you something better.
我能给你更好的
- Damn. - A little rusty,I guess.
-见鬼 -估计是生锈了
Guys, clock's ticking. Where's skye?
各位 时间紧迫 联系上斯凯了吗
You stay with us, there's no secrets,
你跟着我们 没有秘密
no lies, and no agenda.
没有谎言 没有不良动机
You're free to do what you do
你可以随心所欲
without big brother watching over you.
不用担心有人会时刻监视你
But first, you have to tell me
但首先 你得告诉我
exactly what agenda S. H. I. E. L. D. sent you in here with.
神盾局派你来这 到底是为了什么
Well,they wanted me to do whatever it takes to get in here.
他们让我想办法进到这里
Get in here and... ?
进来之后呢
Bat my eyes.
抛个媚眼
Get you talking.
让你开口
- We're in! - She's done it!
-连接成功 -她做到了
- Fitz, you're up. - Oh, mother of all things.
-菲兹 该你了 -感谢万物
Move, move, move!
让开 让开 让开
We have a man down. Hostiles on the east ridge!
有人被袭击 东峰有敌人出现
We need a reset here, Fitz!
快点重启防护网 菲兹
Fitz!
菲兹
Saying his name repeatedly does not increase productivity!
反复叫名字可不会提高他的效率
- Okay, go! - Oh, maybe it does.
-好了 -看来还有点用
系统重启: 03
System rebooting in two, one, now!
据重启结束还有两秒 一秒 快点
系统重启: 02
警告禁止入内致命辐射
I'll look for Dr. Hall down in the lab.
我去实验室找霍尔博士
I'll get Skye.
我去接斯凯
No, you can't be the only angle.
你不可能是唯一的突破口
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s thorough enough to know about me
神盾局肯定已经全面调查了我
and my exploits.
以及我的丰功伟绩
It takes more than a pretty face to disarm me.
光凭一张漂亮的脸蛋可制服不了我
Sir, we have a security breach.
先生 我们的安保被突破了
Oh, the timing on that was perfect.
时间掐的真准
Dr. Hall.
霍尔博士
Agent Coulson. We have an exit strategy.
我是科尔森特工 我们可以逃出去
- S.H.I.E.L.D.? - Yes, sir.
-神盾局 -是的
Let's get you out of here.
我们快离开这吧
I'm sorry, Mr. Coulson.
抱歉 科尔森先生
I'm right where I'm supposed to be.
这里才是我该来的地方
I'll be honest,
说实话
Our strategy did not take into consideration you saying that.
我们的计划里可没预料到您会说这话
化名已确认
正在读取录像存储
假名DHCP确认登陆已获取工作站32.29.1录像
Oh, no.
不要
Look, I don't know what Quinn is promising you, but --
我不知道奎恩答应了你什么 但是
An opportunity.
一个机会
We can't let Quinn have control of this.
我们不能让奎恩掌控它
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
We can't let anyone have control of this.
我们不能让任何人掌控它
That's why I'm here --
所以我才会来这里
to bury it at the bottom of the ocean, with him.
我要把它和他一起葬在大洋深处
Coulson.
科尔森
The leak came from --
消息是被
Dr. Hall. Yeah, I'm getting that.
霍尔博士泄露的 我已经知道了
All petitions, embargoes in the world couldn't stop Ian.
请愿书 禁运令都没法阻止伊恩
He grows more powerful every day.
他每天都变得更加强大
And then I get word he's found this.
然后我听说他发现了这个
I'm sorry, Mr. Coulson.
抱歉 科尔森先生
I had to make a choice.
我得做出选择
Something tells me that wasn't the "Off" button!
我觉得那不是"关闭"按钮
Guys, we need to talk.
各位 我们得谈谈
Lost you for a minute.
刚才失去联络了
We're aware of the problem, sir.
我们知道问题了 长官
Hall wanted Quinn to kidnap him?
霍尔想让奎恩绑架他吗
Yeah, why would he do that?
对 他为什么要那样做
What is wrong with him?
他有什么毛病啊
Quinn built a gravity generator,
奎恩建造了一个重力生成器
like the one we found but bigger.
像我们找到的那个 但是更大
Hall knew Quinn would need him to control its raw power,
霍尔知道奎恩需要他来控制原始力量
but Hall just wanted to unleash it.
但是霍尔其实想释放能量
The one we found was 2.5 centimeters in diameter.
我们找到的直径为2.5厘米
It stopped a semi.
它让大卡车停下了
How big are we talking?
你那个有多大
12 feet.
12英尺
It'll definitely take down the entire compound.
绝对会摧毁整个基地
- It'll sink the place. - No, it'll do more than that.
-这会让这地方沉下去的 -不 不止如此
Work a solution.
想办法
I'll disconnect the power before things get...
我来切断电源 免得事情失去...
crazy.
控制
They can't help you.
他们没法帮你
Soon, it'll reach an exponential acceleration state.
它很快就会进入指数加速度状态
I'm sorry.
对不起
My team's here -- good people.
我的团队在这里 他们都是好人
Sworn to protect all mankind?
发誓保护人类吗
That's what I'm doing, I promise --
我就是在这样做 我保证
Making things right.
让一切回归正轨
Don't you get it?
你不明白吗
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s against everything you stand for.
神盾局反对你代表的一切
They're big brother.
他们是老大哥
Maybe, but they're the nice big brother
也许吧 但他们是善良的老大哥
who stands up for his helpless little brother
当小弟弟偷吃了一块不该吃的蛋糕
when he's getting beat up
而遭受毒打时
because he ate a piece of cake that he wasn't --
他们为无助的小弟弟挺身而出
you know, you kidnapped a person!
你绑架了一个人
I set him free! I saved him!
我让他自由了 我救了他
And I could've saved you.
我本可以救你
This place is massive.
这地方真大
- Where am I heading? - Southwest corner.
-我现在往哪走 -西南方角落
Ward, tell me you've got things covered on the ground.
沃德 告诉我你控制住了地面的情况
I can't do a damn thing from out here.
我在这里完全帮不上忙
I'm working on it.
我在努力
Tell me what they're doing!
告诉我他们在做什么
Tell me what they're doing.
告诉我他们在做什么
You have to talk.
你必须交代
You have no other way out of this.
不然没法脱身
You're expendable to S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局有没有你根本无所谓
They sent you in here with nothing.
他们什么都不给你 就派你来这里
They taught me a few things.
他们教了我一点东西
Kid's got balls.
这妞真有种
Thanks, but...yuck.
谢谢 但是 呸
But do you have what it takes to pull the trigger?
但你有勇气扣动扳机吗
Nope.
没有
Get her.
抓住她
Hall.
霍尔
We have to evacuate.
我们得撤退
Get the chopper. Now!
发动直升机 快
All I had to do to get access to Quinn's lab
我想进入奎恩的实验室 只需要
was drop little clues, create a puzzle for him to solve.
留下小小的线索 创造谜题给他解决
Quinn likes to feel smart.
奎恩喜欢觉得聪明
So you leaked your location.
所以你泄露了自己的位置
Why not try reasoning with him?
为什么不和他讲道理
You can't reason with an addict,
你没法和上瘾的人讲道理
and he's addicted to exploiting opportunities.
他只顾着利用机会
He never gives a thought to the friends, ecosystems,
他从不考虑朋友 生态系统
future generations left ruined in his wake.
以及毁在他手中的后代
Like Agents Fitz and Simmons, your former students?
像你以前的学生 菲兹和西蒙斯特工吗
I've got them in my ear right now,
他们现在在我耳边
telling me you're not a bad guy.
告诉我你不是个坏人
We could've worked with you on this.
我们可以和你合作
S.H.I.E.L.D.?
神盾局吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. is just as guilty of the same thing --
神盾局也同样有罪
Experimentation without thought of consequence!
只做实验 不考虑后果
Your search for an unlimited power source
你对无限能源的探索
brought an alien invasion.
导致了外星人入侵
Fair point.
有道理
T-this element is far too powerful for you,
这元素对你而言太过强大
for him, for anyone!
对他 对大家也是
I don't have to tell you that.
没必要由我来告诉你
You're feeling it now.
你自己就能感受到
Come here.
过来
No, no. No, no! Please, please!
不 不要 求你们了
Are you hurt?
受伤了吗
Just follow my orders.
照我说的做
I'll get us out of here.
我们离开这
I see the future, Mr. Coulson, and it's a catastrophe.
我能预见未来大祸临头 科尔森先生
I just see a lot of people in trouble.
我只看到很多人会有危险
Nothing. Fitz-Simmons?
没反应 菲兹-西蒙斯
I tried to cut the power.
我把电源切断了
It's still going.
没用
- Find a catalyst. - You need to find a catalyst.
-找催化剂 -你得找到催化剂
Something to create a chemical reaction in the core.
在核心引发化学反应的东西
It's not too late to do the right thing.
现在做正确的事还为时未晚
Help me find a catalyst --
帮我找到催化剂
I am doing the right thing --
我就是在做正确的事
A completely selfless act.
大公无私的举动
I know that history never celebrates what didn't happen.
我知道历史从不会赞美不曾发生的事
They'll call this a-a tragedy.
他们会称其为悲剧
They won't understand the good I did here.
他们不会明白我做的好事
Killing innocent people?
害死无辜的人
Saving millions.
拯救百万民众
We have to live with the choices we make,
我们得背负着自己做出的选择而活
but sometimes we have to die with them, too.
有时也得随之而死
I understand.
我明白
You made a hard call.
你做出了一个艰难的选择
Yes.
是的
And how I have to make mine.
现在我也得做出我的选择
Say it back to me.
汇报情况
Deepest level of the fridge,
冷藏库最深层
unmarked vault, no access granted.
未标出的地下室 谁都无权限进入
And no recorded entry. I don't want it listed.
无记录入口 不许登记
I don't want it flagged for the Slingshot.
不许给"弹弓"发射基地标记
Anyone finds out, you're responsible -- and suffering.
要是让人发现了 我就找你 要你好看
Understood?
明白吗
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
That's what Hall would've wanted.
霍尔也希望如此
Used to have this down.
我以前很拿手的
Should be just muscle memory.
应该就是肌肉记忆
You're making a habit of it, sir.
你出乱子出习惯了 长官
Trying.
我努力
Guess I'm a little rusty.
看来我有些生疏了
Of these close calls, I mean.
我是说这些危险的局面
I don't enjoy running back end.
我可不喜欢给人收拾残局
You want off the plane?
你要离开吗
Go ahead.
请吧
I want in.
我要加入
Reporting for combat next time it's up.
申请下次加入战斗
You committed to the cause or just watching my back?
是为全人类而战 还是仅为了照顾我
Same thing.
都一样
And you are a little rusty.
而且你确实有些生疏了
You and your brothers -
你和你的兄弟们
where'd you grow up?
是在哪长大的
Massachusetts, mostly.
多数时间在马萨诸塞州
A house?
在房子里
You didn't?
你不是吗
One house.
一栋大房子
The Brodys.
布洛迪一家
I was 9.
我当时九岁
Sent me back to St. Agnes after a month.
一个月后又把我送回了圣艾格尼丝
Said I wasn't a good fit.
说我融不进他们家
Foster parents.
寄养家庭
Your first?
第一次吗
My third.
第三次
I had heard it before, but...
我以前也听过这话 但是
This one was different.
这次不同
'cause you wanted them to like you.
因为你想让他们喜欢你
Bad.
非常想
I called her "Mom" once...
我有一次叫她"妈妈"
Tried it out.
我尽力了
Guess it wasn't a good fit.
看来的确融不进他们家
Hoping for something and losing it
有所期盼却得不到
hurts more than never hoping for anything.
要比毫无希望伤人更深
We won't turn our back.
我们不会背弃你
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
I made my choice.
我做出了选择
I want this.
这是我想要的
Bad.
非常想
And I know there's a truth serum.
我知道肯定有诱供药
Whatever you say, rookie.
随你怎么说 菜鸟
Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return in a moment.
漫威《神盾局特工》很快回来
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com