神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第4集: 眼线 Eye Spy

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
漫威公司出品
瑞典斯德哥尔摩 赛格尔广场
b
YYeTs.com
人人影视
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕
翻译:大卫熊 Silence 点点点 欧阳 胖兔纯
翻译:王大可 圈圈 西之 卫老哥 冰蓝
时间轴:雪贵人 贝壳 小萌 校对:米小勒 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
Maybe I should learn to fly.
也许我该学学开飞机
It's not too late, right? I could learn.
还不晚 对吧 我可以学
What do you like best -- the freedom?
你最喜欢开飞机的哪个优点 享受自由
The view?
欣赏风景
The solitude.
可以独处
Got it.
明白
See you in Sweden.
瑞典见
I only get one shot.
我只有一次机会开枪
And it has to knock a person back, as well as out.
需要出其不意的将其击昏
Which is why we're perfecting this little beauty.
所以我们需要完善这个美丽的玩意
.45-caliber cartridges, semi-automatic. Each mag...
点45口径子弹 半自动 每个弹夹
contains eight therapeutic rounds of dendrotoxin.
装有八颗装载治疗性眼镜蛇毒素的子弹
In case you miss!
以防你没打中
Or have multiple assailants.
或是有多名攻击者
Yeah, w-we're gonna have this new night-night pistol
是的 我们会尽快让这款"好梦"手枪
working in no time.
准备就绪的
- Okay? - Great.
-好吗 -好极了
One thing --
有件事
we're not calling it that.
那枪不能叫那个名字
Ah, told you.
早就跟你说了
Yes, we -- yes, we are.
不不 我们就叫这个名字
Have you seen Skye?
看到斯凯了吗
Not since weapons training.
武器训练结束后就没见到了
Has she stopped saying "Bang" when she pulls the trigger?
每次扣动扳机后 她还是说"砰"吗
Mostly.
大部分时候吧
Now, if she can just learn the difference
现在 如果她能学会枪械的"脱开安全器"
between the safety release and the magazine release,
和"弹匣释放按钮"的区别
We'll be making real progress.
我们就算有进展了
What's up, Phil?
什么事 菲尔
I'd prefer you not call me "Phil."
我希望你别叫我菲尔
Okay, you're the boss...A.C.
好吧 你是老大 AC[科尔森特工的缩写]
Just missing my van a bit, taking a little me time.
只是有点想念我的货车 想一个人待会儿
I want your help with something.
我需要你的帮助
Hit me with it.
说吧
- You ever rob a bank? - No.
-你抢过银行吗 -没有
- An armored car? - Nope.
-装甲车呢 -也没有
- How about a casino? - Should I be offended?
-那赌场呢 -你是在鄙视我吗
Somebody's stealing millions of dollars in diamonds.
有人偷了价值千万元的钻石
They've found a way to crack the security systems.
他们想出了破解安保系统的办法
I want you to figure out their exploit.
我要你研究出他们怎么做到的
Yesterday, 55 men, all military,
昨天 55名军人
were hired by one of the largest gem brokers in the world.
受雇于全球最牛的珠宝经纪人
They dressed the men in identical outfits,
他们穿着一样的衣服
Gave each one a randomly assigned briefcase,
随机给他们一人一个手提箱
and sent them along 25 different routes here in Stockholm.
将他们派往斯德哥尔摩25条不同的路线
No one knew which briefcase contained the diamonds,
没人知道哪个手提箱中有钻石
But they were still stolen.
但还是被偷了
Tack.
谢谢[瑞典语]
Why the Kabuki theater?
为什么搞这么复杂
They were afraid because somebody's targeting diamonds --
因为最近有人专偷钻石
an armored car in Milan,
米兰的装甲车被偷
A safe in Monte Carlo, and now this --
蒙特卡洛的保险箱被盗 现在又是这起
Over $30 mil total.
总值超过3000万的钻石
Each theft occurred despite heavy security.
每起都是在安保严密的情况下完成的
They sound like inside jobs.
听起来像是内部人干的
A lot of people share that opinion.
很多人也这样想
You don't.
看来你不是
CCTV cameras catch any of the action?
监控录像有拍到任何行动的录像吗
Fitz-Simmons is checking.
菲兹·西蒙斯在查
The system went dark for an hour.
系统失效了一个小时
They think it was hacked.
他们认为系统被黑了
It was the same thieves each time?
每次都是同一批人吗
Yes, but it was just one thief -- a woman.
是的 但作案的只有一个 一个女人
And she did it all with her eyes closed.
而且她是在全程闭眼的情况下做到的
Eyewitnesses I.D. her?
证人确认她的相貌特征了吗
Black, athletic build, late 20s, early 30s.
黑人 体型健美 30岁左右
So, you asked how she could have cracked the system.
你是问她怎么破解这个系统的
I have a pitch, but it's way outside the box.
我有个想法 但可能比较离奇
I live outside the box.
我就活在离奇世界里
There are people in the world with superpowers, right?
这世界上有的人有超能力 是吗
What if this woman has ESP or something?
如果这个女人有超感官知觉呢
There are no credible studies that support precognition,
没有可靠的研究报告来证明预知能力
telepathy, or extrasensory perception.
心灵感应 或是超感官知觉
Okay, so science says no.
所以从科学的观点行不通
But this woman knew impossible things.
可这个女人知道一些离奇的事
And why did she close her eyes?
那为什么她闭上眼睛
That's either random or totally important.
要么是碰巧 要么就是非常重要
Was she listening...
她是在听
or was she reading minds?
还是在读心
I'm gonna go play with my phone now.
现在我去玩手机了
Why does H.Q. want us to investigate these heists?
为什么总部叫我们调查这些抢劫案
They don't. I picked this up.
不是总部 是我要接手的
- Any luck? - Yep, I'm getting full bars,
-有什么发现吗 -有 手机信号满格
which means if I was down here
假设我当时在这里
and 55 guys were in scary red masks,
有55个带着红色恐怖面具的人
you know what I would do?
你知道我会怎么做吗
Instagram.
玩图片分享
花园
It's amazing.
很厉害
Every year, this part of our job gets easier.
每年我们这方面的工作变得更容易
Between FaceBbook, Instagram, and Flickr,
在脸谱网 图片分享和网络相册当中
people are surveilling themselves.
大家就是自己的监视器
With many filters to choose from.
用许多过滤器来选择
I could do this pretty well
当我为涨潮组织做黑客时
when I was hacking for the Rising Tide,
我对此很在行
but you guys tag and search
但你们连接和搜索
in ways the rest of us never dreamed of.
在某种程度上是我们无法想象的
I can run facial-recognition software on the photos,
我可以在这些照片上使用脸部识别软件
cross-reference them with our criminal databases.
和我们的犯罪数据库交叉引用
You don't have to.
不必这么做
That's the thief.
这就是那个小偷
Her name's Akela Amador.
她叫阿奇拉·阿玛多尔
You're certain?
你确定吗
I should be. I trained her.
应该 我培训过她
Akela Amador was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
阿奇拉·阿玛多尔曾是一名神盾局特工
Seven years ago, she led a raid on one of Vanchat's gulags.
七年前 她对凡切特的劳改营发动了袭击
Everyone believed that
大家都认为
she and the two other agents on the mission were killed.
她和另外两名特工在任务中牺牲
I had my doubts.
我怀疑过
So I sent in a second team, just in case.
我派了第二小队去查看 以防万一
They found a lot of carnage
他们发现了遗骸
but couldn't confirm that any of it was Amador --
但无法确认是否是阿玛多尔的
Left the possibility open.
也留下了想象的可能性
That's why you chose this op --
所以当你听说这起抢劫案
when you heard about the heists.
你选择要跟进这项调查是吧
There are only a few women in the world
这世界上只有少数女性
who could pull off something so impossible.
可以完成如此不可能的事
Since you're on the bus, I thought it had to be her.
既然你在空客上 我想应该是她
Swedish customs confirmed that Amador left the country
瑞典海关确认阿玛多尔离开了瑞典
using an alias on a Swedish passport.
在瑞典护照上用的是化名
She flew into Belarus,
她飞往白俄罗斯
bought a train ticket to a town called Zloda.
买了张火车票去了个叫做兹洛达的小镇
I've also put together
我同时也把一份
a list of individuals who could fence that many diamonds.
有可能收买那批钻石的人员清单列了出来
There's been no contact or activity.
一直没有两者间进一步的接触或行动
Maybe she's saving them for a rainy day,
也许她是留作急需之用吧
buying something special.
用来买一些特别的东西
Let's focus on finding Amador.
把注意力都放在阿玛多尔身上
I'll let H.Q. know she's alive
我要告知总部 她还活着
so they can assist with the manhunt.
好让他们能协助追捕
I'd like to hold off on that.
我想推迟一会
Until we know more.
直到我们得到更多信息
Contact Belarus authorities.
联系白俄罗斯当局
Find us a place to park the bus.
找个地方让我们停"空客"
Put together a list of inns, hotels,
将兹洛达附近的旅馆 酒店
and pensions near Zloda.
以及养老院列出来
There can't be that many of them.
数量应该不多
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
I'm not so special after all.
到头来 我也不是那么特别嘛
I'm not your first protege.
我并非你的第一个徒弟
Relax. I'm teasing.
别紧张 开个玩笑
I know I'm not a protege.
我知道我不算是徒弟
Hell, I'm not even a real, live S.H.I.E.L.D. agent yet.
我甚至还不能算是真正的神盾局特工
You two couldn't be more different.
你们俩完全不一样
Amador was smart, talented, fearless.
阿玛多尔很聪明 很有本事 很勇敢
Wow, there's nothing in common.
和我真是天渊之别啊
Let me finish.
让我把话说完
She didn't play well with others,
她和其他人相处得并不好
found little value in teamwork.
觉得团队合作没意义
I thought I could instill those qualities in her,
我以为我可以给她灌输那些品质
so I pushed her...
所以我鞭策她...
maybe too hard.
或许是有点过火了
Don't blame yourself because this chick went to the dark side.
别因为这女人走上邪途而自责
Whatever path she went down,
不管她走怎样的路
whatever weird stuff she got into, it's on her.
涉足什么奇怪的事 这都是她的问题
The agreement was to come alone.
协议上说了单独见面
- I did! - What about the man in the next room?
-我一个人啊 -那隔壁房间的人呢
Or the one by the stairs?
还有楼梯那里的那位
They're here to protect me for when I leave...
他们是来这里保护我...
with the merchandise.
护送货品离开的
Please.
求求你
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I've never done this before.
我以前从没做过这种事
May I see them?
我可以看一下吗
- The rest -- they are... - In the bag.
-其他的在... -在包里
You can carry it through customs.
你可以带着它过海关
No one will know.
没人会发现的
Now...
现在
It's your turn.
轮到你了
When I said $30 million,
我开价三千万的时候
I never thought anybody would --
从没想过有人会...
If it fails,
如果这是假的
I will find you.
你等着瞧吧
It will access all the levels, as promised.
按照约定 拥有所有的权限
But once you're inside,
但一旦你进去了
do you have a plan?
你想好计划了吗
It'll come to me.
到时就想好了
白俄罗斯 兹洛达
How exciting.
好兴奋啊
I've dreamed of visiting Zloda since I was a schoolgirl.
上学的时候我就梦想着要来兹洛达
Zloda, Belarus?
白俄罗斯的兹洛达吗
A dream come true? Really?
梦想成真 你说真的吗
It's the birthplace of Nobel Physicist
这是诺贝尔物理学奖得主若列斯·阿尔费罗夫的
Zhores Alferov.
出生地啊
I mean, technically, he's from Vitebsk,
严格上讲 他出生在维捷布斯克
But that's less than an hour from here,
但离这里只有一小时不到的车程
and I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't know that.
你居然不知道 这让我有点失望啊
Well, no, of course I know who that is,
不 我当然知道他是谁
father of heterostructure transistors,
半导体异质结构之父
thank you very much.
谢谢提醒
We're all well aware of that.
我们都知道
I'm just a little bit preoccupied.
我只是有点心事重重
Our first and only other time in the field
我们上一次出外勤任务
wasn't exactly a picnic, was it?
很糟糕 不是吗
You guys are only here to search for amador electronically.
你们俩只是来这里用电子的方法寻找阿玛多尔
You won't even need to leave the van.
你们甚至连车都不用下
- Bus to Short Bus. - Go for Short Bus.
-空客呼叫小客 -这里是小客
Next time, I'll decide what we call ourselves, okay?
下次让我来给我们自己定代号 知道吗
H.Q. Has requested a status update.
总部那边让我们汇报情况
What'd you tell them?
你怎么跟他们说的
That we're tracking a potential suspect -- nothing more.
说我们在追查一个潜在的疑犯 没说别的
I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
More like three.
三个人情了好吗
If Amador's here, she'll have to contact her buyer.
如果阿玛多尔在这里 她肯定会联系买家
Scan for cellphone transmissions,
扫描手机传输信号
encrypted E-mails, anomalous broadcast signatures.
加密邮件 匿名广播签名
Call us if you find anything that indicates her presence.
一旦发现她的踪迹就呼叫我们
Maintain radio silence unless you really need help.
除非万不得已 保持无线电静默
Well, what exactly defines needing help?!
呃 万不得已的定义是什么
I can only imagine how painful this must be for you, sir...
长官 我只能想象 被你亲自训练出来...
betrayed by someone you trained and believed in.
而且信任的人背叛 一定让你很痛苦
We don't have all the facts yet.
我们还不清楚实情
True, but I have to assume the worst...
确实 但我不得不假设最坏的情况...
that Amador sold out the other two agents on her mission.
就是阿玛多尔出卖了任务中的另两名特工
Wonder what she got in exchange.
我好奇她得到了什么作为交换
I don't know, but until we do,
我不知道 但是在我们搞清楚之前
I'm not gonna assume anything.
我不做任何假设
There's barely electricity in this town.
这个小镇都没什么电力
Can't be too hard to find our mystery woman.
找到我们这位神秘女郎应该不会太难
Unless she already knows we're here.
除非她已经知道了我们在这里
No, you're not suggesting some sort of precognition
不 你不是在暗示某种未卜先知
or telepathy because...
或者心灵感应之类的 因为...
I know...it doesn't exist.
我知道 因为不存在
And not long ago, I would have dumped ESP
在不久前 我还会把超感官知觉这种说辞
in the "Aliens and portals are for crazy people" pile.
归档为外星人和传送门一类的疯子想法中
But now...
不过现在...
Found a server.
发现一台服务器
成功接入本地服务器
Спасибо.
谢谢[俄语]
- Did you locate Amador? - What?
-找到阿玛多尔了吗 -什么
No, not yet.
没 还没有
But we've found a broadcast
不过我们发现一段广播
with some weird signal encrypted into it.
有奇怪的信号被加密在里面
You think Amador might be communicating on that signal?
你认为阿玛多尔可能会通过这段信号通信吗
Maybe, but I called with
也许 不过我呼叫是因为有一个
an equally pressing question for you, my S.O.
同样紧急的问题问你 我的监管人员
What are we supposed to do if we have to pee?
如果我们想嘘嘘该怎么办
You broke protocol because you need a bathroom break?
你违反规定就因为需要解个手吗
It was a really, really long drive, and everyone's nervous.
路途真的非常远 每个人又都很紧张
There's a container in the bottom of the blue chest.
蓝色箱子的底部有一个容器
Bottom of the blue chest.
蓝色箱子的底部
Not the water bottle?
不会是那个水瓶子吧
That's the one.
就是它
Did you never learn the thing
你难道从没学过
that boy parts and girl parts are different,
男生和女生的身体部件不同
and our parts aren't penises?
而我们的部件不是小鸡鸡吗
Agent Coulson and I are trying to find a dangerous criminal.
科尔森特工和我正努力在找一个危险的罪犯
If there's nothing else pressing...
如果没有其他的紧急事件的话...
Well, listen, Fitz wants to know if you packed any snacks.
好吧 那个 菲兹想知道你带小吃了没有
'Cause I'm feeling a bit peckish.
因为我有点饿了
Hello? He...
喂 喂...
he hung up.
他挂了
- Добрый день. - Good afternoon.
-下午好[俄语] -下午好
I'm Agent Coulson. This is Agent Ward.
我是科尔森特工 这位是沃德特工
We're looking for this young woman.
我们在找这位年轻的女士
Oh, she's my angel.
她是我的天使
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
She has gift...knows things.
她有种天赋 她知道一切
She told me to go to doctor.
她告诉我去看医生
He found a tumor. I'm having surgery next week.
医生发现一枚肿瘤 我下周就要手术了
This girl saved me.
这个女孩救了我
I can't stabilize it.
我没法稳定信号
There's an encrypted local signal competing.
有一个本地的加密信号在对抗
Mirror it over.
把信号镜像过来
I have a couple of Rising Tide exploits that might work.
我有些涨潮组织漏洞利用工具也许能帮上忙
One last thing.
还差一步
Ta-da, and you're welcome.
搞定 不用谢
It's very important that we talk with her.
有重要的事情我们需要找她谈谈
With her gift, I'm sure she knows you're coming.
她有天赋 我可以肯定她知道你们来了
Russian TV is kind of boring.
俄罗斯的电视节目有点无聊啊
That looks a bit like our van.
这个看起来有点像我们的货车
What are we looking at?
我们看的这是什么
Us.
我们自己
Let's get out of here!
我们快出去
Oh, stupid tall person.
该死的高个子
Call Coulson. Get the gun.
打给科尔森 把枪给我
It's her.
是她
Safety off.
扳开保险
Bang?
Sir, Amador attacked you and your people.
长官 阿玛多尔攻击了我们
Whatever regard you hold for her isn't reciprocated.
无论我们的善意如何她完全不领情
She just kicked us in the teeth.
她打得我们满地找牙
How's the team?
大家还好吗
Rattled. No broken bones.
受到了惊吓 但所幸没有受伤
We're lucky she just knocked the van over
还好她是为了逃跑
so she could get away.
所以只是把货车撞翻了
Probably take awhile for our folks to refocus.
估计得好一阵他们才能缓过劲来
I think I can recover the data signature
我想我可以恢复那个
of that encrypted broadcast.
加密广播的数字签名
I don't understand it yet,
虽然我还没完全弄明白
but that's how she was watching us.
但她就是那样监视我们的
Give me an hour. Maybe we can start watching back.
给我一小时 说不定能反过来找到她
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
It's the same feed that was watching us in the van.
这还是在货车那监视我们的镜头
Uh, put it on the big monitor.
我放到大屏幕上
M-maybe the lens broke when the van rammed us.
或许镜头在撞向我们的货车时损坏了
I hope she broke more than that.
我希望她坏的不止是这些
It's a mirror. Are we recording this?
这是面镜子 我们录下来了吗
We are now.
现在有了
How are we seeing this? Where's the camera?
为什么我们会看到这些 镜头在哪里
It's her eye. She's the camera.
是她的眼睛 她就是镜头
It switches to backscatter when she closes her eyes.
当她闭眼时就切换成后向散射模式
You're a robot. Can you do that?
你也像个机器人 你能做到吗
Who has tech like this?
谁能掌握这些技术
We don't -- not like this.
我们没有 至少不像这样的
Not this small and internal.
没有这么小巧 还能植入人体
That's at least a decade ahead of anything I've seen.
这比我所见过的技术超前了十年
Though, now that I've seen it,
不过既然我见识过了
I could maybe approximate it -- the backscatter x-ray,
或许我可以仿制一个 后向散射X光
a micro-transceiver that somehow doesn't fry her brain,
一个不会烧焦她大脑的微型接收器
an internal power source...
一个内置的能量源
All miniaturized. Honestly, it's...
都要很微型 说真的 这...
- That's genius. - ...genius.
-真是太厉害了 -太厉害了
We have to bring her in.
我们得带她回来
We have to take her out. She's a weapon.
我们得除掉她 她是个武器
I'll call H.Q.,
我会呼叫总部
See if we can bring a task force in to help us.
看能不能叫一队特遣部队支援我们
Our team can handle this.
我们的队伍能应付得来
I get it.
我明白
You feel responsible -- maybe you pushed her too hard.
你觉得有责任 或许你逼她太急了
But she tried to kill three members of our team.
但她差点杀掉我们三名队员
If she wanted us dead, we'd be dead.
如果她真想我们死 我们早就没命了
We got lucky.
这次我们走运
You want to risk our lives again?
你想再让我们冒一次险吗
You told me you were ready for combat, that you had my back.
你说你准备好战斗了 你会支持我
Don't ever doubt it.
这点毋庸置疑
But you are defending this girl at the expense of the team.
但你为了这个女孩宁愿置队员于危险之中
Because we protect our own.
因为我们要保护自己人
With all due respect, sir, she's not one of our own.
恕我冒昧 长官 她不是我们的一员
Guys.
你们看
Why does she have to ask for permission?
为什么她还要请求许可
我可以睡觉吗
待命
She's not being watched.
她不是在被监视
She's being controlled. We have to find her.
她是被控制了 我们得找到她
We'll take shifts watching the feed.
我们轮流监视这个视频
Sooner or later, she'll look at something
迟早她会看到一些
that will clue us into her location.
能给我们线索透露她在哪里的东西
I'll take the first watch.
我先来看着
I just wanted to give you a quick update.
我只是来知会你一声
She's still at the hotel, so...
她还在酒店里 所以...
And that's the update.
目前进展就这么多
It's a pretty weird day, huh?
真是混乱的一天 不是吗
It's like we were trapped in a van-shaped pinata.
我们就像被困在一个面包车型的糖果罐里
That should never have happened.
那件事确实不该发生
It's okay.
没关系
It wasn't nearly as terrible
那远比看到爸爸妈妈
as watching mom and dad fight downstairs.
在楼下吵架要好多了
That shouldn't have happened, either.
那也不该发生
You regret coming along?
后悔加入我们了吗
It was pretty impulsive, even for me.
这是个冲动的举动 即便对我来说
I still don't know much about you...
我到现在也不太了解你
Except for you value really old stuff.
也就知道你非常看重老物件
And you value me.
还有你也看重我
First person to do that in a long time.
很长时间没有人那么对我了
So I happen to believe you're an excellent judge of character.
所以我认为你看人还是挺准的
If you think this woman deserves a second chance,
如果你认为应当再给这个女人一次机会
we should give it to her...
那我们就应该给她
...even though she tried to kill me
虽然她曾试图杀掉我
and I kind of hate her guts.
而且我也挺讨厌她的
- Fitz. - What?
-菲兹 -怎么了
- What happened? Where's May? - Uh, I don't know.
-发生了什么 梅在哪 -我不知道
She was watching the transmission.
她之前在盯着传送过来的影像
Amador must be sleeping.
阿玛多尔一定是睡了
Play it back.
回放一下
托多洛夫大厦用感应卡到德耳塔5区九点
There. She got another message --
看 她又收到了一条消息
Todorov building.
托多洛夫大厦
Wait. Stop.
等等 停一下
Can you get closer on that receipt?
能把镜头拉近到收据上吗
卡波哈·波吉坦 皇冠丽晶酒店
Damn it, May.
该死的 梅
卡波哈·波吉坦 皇冠丽晶酒店
Wake the others.
叫醒其他人
Whoever's monitoring you, do they have audio?
那些监视你的人 能监听到声音么
No.
不能
But they'll use facial recognition
但他们会通过面部识别
to determine you're a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
认出你是神盾局的特工
So I don't have to introduce myself.
那我就不自我介绍了
- Did Coulson send you? - No.
-是科尔森让你来的么 -不是
He feels sorry for you. I don't.
他为你感到惋惜 我不会
I'm bringing you into S.H.I.E.L.D.
我要把你带回神盾局
You'll get a fair trial, and no one else gets hurt.
你会得到公平的审判 不会害及他人
You have no idea, do you?
你完全不知道 是吧
We know that you receive orders.
我们知道你受命于人
Then you know that once they see you,
那你就该知道一旦他们看到你
only one of us gets to walk out of here.
能活着走出去的人就只有一个了
They built in a fail-safe.
他们有失败保险机制
Either I kill you... or they kill me.
我杀了你 或者他们杀了我
You should have stayed in bed.
你应该躺在床上
Hello, Akela.
你好 阿奇拉
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
Give it a minute.
缓一缓
I hit you with a powerful dendrotoxin.
我刚用强力的树眼镜蛇毒素弹射中了你
There's a kill switch in my eye.
我眼睛里有一个致死开关
Why hasn't my handler blown it yet?
为什么我的管理人还没有触发它呢
As far as your handler knows, you fought agent May,
你的管理人只知道你和梅特工打了一架
you both went down, then you got up
你们全都倒下了 然后你醒了
and left the building to complete your mission.
离开宾馆 继续你的任务
- How? - We hijacked your feed.
-怎么会 -我们劫持了视频信号
One of my agents is wearing a set of glasses
我们的一名特工戴着一副模拟
mimicking your implant.
你的植入物的眼镜
Right now, it's transmitting his point of view
现在 反馈回去的是他的所见
as if it was yours.
而不是你的
It even has backscatter imaging.
眼镜甚至包含后向散射图像
I get messages from my handler.
我从接头人那里接到消息了
We're receiving those, as well.
我们也能收到
My agent's on his way to the Todorov building --
我们的特工正在去往托多洛夫大厦的路上
Completing your mission while we disable the fail-safe
在我们替你解除失败保险装置的同时
in your eye.
帮你完成任务
I promise.
我保证
They can't see you.
他们看不到你
You're okay, Akela.
没事的 阿奇拉
Look at me.
看着我
How long have they been monitoring you?
他们监视你多久了
Years.
很多年了
Why are you doing this, Coulson?
你为什么要这么做 科尔森
I need to know why a prox card is worth $30 million --
我想知道为什么一张感应卡能值三千万
No.
不是
Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me?
你为什么这么做 为什么帮我
Where's the "I told you so"?
你不是应该教训我吗
That's not me anymore.
我现在不会那样了
I'm just glad you're alive.
你还活着我很高兴
Vanchat would have never caught us
要是我做好自己的工作
if I'd just done my job.
凡切特就不会抓到我们了
I should have listened to you...
我应该听你的话
Trusted my team the way you insisted.
按照你说的去信任我的团队
If I had...
如果我听进去了
they might still be alive.
他们现在可能还活着
Where are we?
这是哪里
Todorov building.
托多洛夫大厦
I think it's research, not military.
我觉得这是研究用的 不是军方的
Looks like a prison.
这里看起来像监狱
We wireless yet?
无线操作了吗
Yep. Ready to detach.
好 准备分离
Don't look at me. They need to think you're her.
别看我 得让他们以为是她
And, oh, my God, super spy is ticklish.
天呐 超级间谍竟然怕痒
How did you manage to escape?
你是怎么逃出来的
I didn't.
没有
Got caught in a crossfire, went down.
遇上交火 被击晕
Woke up in some half-assed triage bay,
醒来时在什么伤员验伤分类处
blind in this eye.
这只眼睛瞎了
Spent the next four years alone in a cage
然后自己在一个铜矿下面的
at the bottom of a copper mine.
牢房里过了四年
We looked for you.
我们找过你
Heard rumors you'd been taken to Shanxi Province.
有消息说你被带去了山西省
When a team finally came,
后来终于有只小队来了
I thought it was S.H.I.E.L.D. at first, but...
开始我以为是神盾局 但是
Who were they?
他们是谁
Don't know, even to this day, but they were organized.
我现在都不知道 但他们很有组织纪律性
They took me to a clinic.
他们把我带去了一家诊所
I had multiple surgeries.
给我做了很多次手术
Until one day, I could see out of both eyes again.
直到有一天我两只眼睛都可以看到东西
I was so grateful...until I realized what they'd done.
意识到他们真正的所作所为前 我一直很感激
Somebody was watching.
有人监视你
My every move.
我的一举一动
I had no idea until they sent the first message.
他们给我发第一条消息时我才知道
Then the assignments started.
然后任务就开始了
Mostly, it was "Steal this,"
大多数情况下是让我偷东西
"Follow him," "Break into there."
跟踪别人或者闯进什么地方
I just tried to ignore them.
我开始不想理会他们
But when I did, I'd get this pain,
但是不理他们就会有疼痛感
like an electric migraine.
就像电刺激的偏头痛一样
The fail-safe.
失败保险
Polite way of putting it.
这是委婉的说法
Now, when I think about my years in the cage...
现在想想在牢房里待的那几年
I miss it.
我反而很想念
I wish I could go back,
我希望我能回去
be alone, sleep in peace.
自已一个人 好好睡觉
I know you're tired, but I need your help.
我知道你很累 但我需要你的帮助
If you want information on the prox card,
如果你想知道感应卡的事
you're out of luck.
那就太不走运了
You can't go on missions without intel.
没有情报你无法执行任务
It comes in pieces --
信息是支离破碎传给我的
a name, an address.
一个名字 一个地址
地点确认进入德尔塔五区
It would suck to live like this,
这样活着真是太难受了
wondering if someone's watching.
一直在想是不是有人在监视
Testing backscatter.
测试后向散射
Good to go.
可以了
Remember, I can't look at you, much less help you.
记住 我不能看你 更不用说帮你了
Got it. Don't count on you for help.
知道了 也不指望你帮我
I'll be watching.
我会一直监视的
Come on, Akela.
拜托 阿奇拉
You've never spoken to or met anyone in person?
你从来没见到过那些人吗
No.
没有
Only contacts are the messages I receive from the Englishman.
只通过那个英国人发给我的信息来联络
The Englishman -- your handler?
英国人 你的管理人吗
How do you know he's English?
你怎么知道他是英国人
The way he refers to certain things.
他的用词
He uses "lift" Instead of "elevator,"
说电梯 他用的是"lift"而不是"elevator"
"Boot" Instead of "trunk."
汽车后备箱 他用"boot"不用"trunk"
Think about the messages.
回想那些信息
What else do you know about him?
你记得些什么
He's late 30s, early 40s.
他应该四十岁左右
Uses dated references --
经常用一些过时的说法
"Disk drive" Instead of "Flash drive,"
不说"闪存盘" 说"磁盘机"
"Burma" Instead of "Myanmar."
说缅甸的时候用"Burma"而不是"Myanmar"
缅甸军政府于1989年将国名改成了"Union of Myanmar"
How's his typing?
他打字水平如何
Clumsy.
不怎么样
Makes a lot of mistakes.
经常打错
Thick fingers, maybe heavyset.
手指粗 可能比较魁梧
I forgot how good you are.
我都不记得你有多厉害了
Sir, we're ready down here.
长官 我们这边准备好了
Fitz and Simmons are prepped for surgery.
菲兹和西蒙斯做好手术准备了
It should be any minute now.
随时都会开始
Remember, you have man hands,
记住 你的手是男人的手
so don't look when you scan the card.
刷卡时候别盯着看
I know.
我知道
Ward's on-site, so we don't have much time.
沃德到那里了 我们时间很紧
To remove her eyeball.
要快点把她的眼球拿出来
Yeah, ocular surgery is not really my field of expertise.
我其实不是很擅长眼科手术
We've got no other choice. There's a kill switch inside Akela.
没办法 阿奇拉眼睛里有个致死开关
Could be a poison, could be an explosive.
里面可能是毒药 也可能是炸弹
Either way, if Ward's caught,
无论是什么 一旦沃德被抓住
they'll kill her instantly.
他们就会立刻杀了她
Where are you going, Sir?
长官 你要去哪
To find out whose finger's on the trigger.
去找出幕后黑手
Approaching Delta 3.
接近德耳塔3区
Careful! Mirror.
小心 有镜子
Don't need your help.
不用你帮忙
Handler's definitely local.
管理人肯定就在附近
Any idea where he's transmitting from?
能知道他从哪里发出讯号吗
Somewhere here.
这片区域里某个地方
Every time he sends a message, we get closer.
他每发一条信息 我们就追踪得更近一步
Keep me updated on comm 3.
有消息就用第3频道告诉我
I'm headed out now.
我出去行动
I'll track him down if you want to stay here
你可以留在这里监视
and oversee the op.
我去抓他
Thank you. This one's mine.
谢谢 但这家伙 我来
- And about earlier... - Go. Find the guy.
-之前那... -去吧 找到他
I may need your feedback during the operation,
手术过程中你可能得给我一些反应
which means I have to inject a local anesthetic
所以我不得不将局部麻醉剂
into your eye rather than putting you under.
注射进你的眼睛 不能给你做全麻
Whatever's necessary.
随你
Right.
好吧
Let's begin, then.
那我们开始吧
Let me.
我来
目标确认 准备行动
What do they mean, "target"?
他们说"目标"是什么意思
It's never good, especially for the target.
肯定没好事 特别是对那个目标来说
Let's hope it's a knockout and not a kill.
但愿只要打晕他 不用杀了他
You should get out of there.
你还是出来吧
I've come this far.
都走到一步了
I'll finish, whatever it takes.
无论怎样我都要完成
勾引他
Help.
快帮我
I'm sorry.
我没听错吧
Did you say, "Help"? Because a minute ago,
你是在求我帮你吗
You said you didn't want or need my help.
刚才你不是不要我帮忙吗
That was before they asked me to go all Mata Hari on this guy.
那是在他们要我色诱这家伙之前
I'm just gonna knock him out.
我直接把他敲晕算了
Ward, wait. We may need them to get through the next door.
沃德 等等 我们可能需要他们来通过下一道门
Remember, it said seduce, not kill.
记住 说的是勾引 不是杀死
I don't think I'm his type.
我觉得他应该不喜欢我这一型的
Let me see.
让我看看
Cheap haircut. 5:00 shadow.
随便理的头发 胡子拉碴
Nope. Odds are you guys play for the same team.
好吧 我猜你们应该都是直的
You're gonna have to bromance him.
那就用兄弟情深那一套
Talk sports, vodka, the victorianov secret catalog.
聊聊运动 伏特加 维秘女模什么的
Be friendly, Agent Ward. Can you be friendly?
友好一点 沃德特工 一定要友好一点
Please don't die.
还有 请不要死
[外语]
[外语]
出示你的身份证件
昨晚的比赛怎么样
你的身份证件
好像落在家里了
昨晚玩疯了 遇到两个乌克兰姑娘
根本没睡够
你懂的 对吧
Da?
对吗
Da?
对吗
Guess not.
看来不懂
What now?
现在怎么办
Are you supposed to grab one of these guys?
你要从这些人里面抓一个吗
任务完成
任务完成 好运
They just sent another message.
他们又发了一条消息
Coulson, he's close -- only a few blocks from you.
科尔森 他离你很近 只隔了几个街区
He's somewhere in Victory Square.
就在胜利广场的某处
One more message should lock in his precise location.
再发一条消息就可以锁定他的具体位置了
Figured out what I needed the guard for
知道需要保镖干什么了
his password.
要他的密码
Maybe I can talk you through a hack. Just give me a minute.
没准我能黑进去 给我一分钟
No more minutes.
没时间了
Meet me on the south side of the building, A.S.A.P.
跟我在建筑南头碰面 越快越好
Gotcha.
明白
Which way is South?
哪边是南边啊
[外语]
Please tell me it's out already.
还没有弄出来吗
It's mostly out.
就快了
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
-出什么问题了吗 -没有
But Dr. Fitzy needs to step in now.
但是菲兹博士得上前帮忙了
This is his area of expertise, not mine.
这是他的专业领域 不是我的
Fitz.
菲兹
All right, then.
好吧
Most likely, both the power source
看起来 动力源和致死开关
and kill switch are located within the eye itself.
都在这个眼球里面
So, how to disconnect without triggering the kill switch?
那么应该如何断开它而不触发开关呢
I know what to do.
我知道怎么做了
I just need to clarify one thing.
我只需要搞清楚一件事
All right, let's go!
好了 我们走
- Ward. - What?
-沃德 -干什么
You sound winded.
你听起来气喘吁吁的
- Is this a bad time? - Little bit.
-是不是时机不对 -有点
Well, not so good for me, either,
我这边也有点麻烦
Considering I'm holding a still-attached prosthetic eye
我现在手上拿着一个还连着线的
that could explode at any second.
随时可能爆炸的假眼
Are the wires exposed or shielded?
线是暴露的还是遮蔽的
Cut it now. Cut the wires now!
现在就剪 现在就剪线
What's happening?
怎么了
Oh, no problem.
没事儿
Ward explained the sitch.
沃德解释了一下操作手法
Coming your way.
朝你来了
I don't know what that means.
我不懂你什么意思
Let's go.
我们走
He probably left as soon as he threw the kill switch.
也许他一启动致死开关就离开了
定位目标大约位置胜利广场
He's there, 20 meters from you.
他还在 离你20米远
I think I've got him.
我想我发现他了
- Excuse me, sir. - I'm sorry, but I'm very late.
-打扰了 先生 -抱歉 我迟到了
I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是神盾局的
Oh, god.
天啊
He was a former MI6 officer
他以前是军情六处的军官
who fell off the grid a few years ago.
几年前销声匿迹了
My handler was as trapped as I was.
我的管理人和我一样被困住了
Which means the real threat's still out there.
这就是说真正的威胁依然存在
Big S.H.I.E.L.D.'s still trying to decipher
神盾局还在努力破译
what was written on that chalkboard.
黑板上写的东西
Nobody's ever seen anything like it.
没人见过那种东西
Couple of people think it might be alien --
有些人觉得可能是外星人写的
Possibly an equation.
也许是等式
Must be important if it's worth $30 million.
如果它价值三千万 一定很重要
We'll figure it out.
我们会搞明白的
You'll get a fair trial.
你会受到公平审判
I plan on testifying.
我打算作证
I know people.
我有熟人
You deserve a second chance.
你理应得到第二次机会
You already gave me one.
你已经给过我了
Doesn't matter how it plays out from here.
以后怎么样并不重要
I'm free.
我自由了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good luck.
祝你好运
What happened to agent Coulson? He's different.
科尔森特工怎么了 他变了
Well, he's loosened up a bit.
他放松了一些
He nearly died before the battle of New York.
纽约之战前 他差点丧命
But what did they do to him?
但他们对他做了什么
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Never mind.
当我没问
Are you still needing your you time?
你还要独处一会儿吗
There's always room for A.C.
为了AC 我当然有时间
Slide on in.
上车吧
What's wrong with... "Agent Coulson"
"科尔森特工"或者"科尔森"
or just "Coulson"?
怎么不好了
Nothing, I guess. A.C.'s just way cooler.
没什么不好 但AC酷多了
'Cause you are -- cool.
因为你就很酷
Not many people would have made that call
很少有人会做出那种决定
to give Amador a second chance.
给阿玛多尔第二次机会
I got one.
我自己也有过
Seems only fair I extend the same opportunity to others.
只有把这种机会再给别人才算公平
I see why you like it in here.
我明白你为什么喜欢这里面了
Yeah. It's kind of like my van.
是啊 这就像我的货车
Without all the bums trying to break in.
不过没有那些想闯进来的流浪汉
I don't miss that.
我不怀念那个
It's more peaceful here.
这里更加安静
It's also cool knowing that someone has my back...
知道无论发生什么事 都有人会支持我
no matter what.
这感觉很好
Peaceful's good.
安静很好
We'll be back in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
I call.
叫牌
And raise 100.
再加一百
You know how I know I'm gonna beat you?
你知道我怎么知道我会赢你的吗
By losing?
通过输掉吗
You have a tell,
你有破绽
a psychological tic that lets me know you're bluffing.
一种心理抽搐 让我知道你在虚张声势
If I watch you carefully...
如果我仔细观察你
If I watch you carefully...
如果我仔细观察你
Oh, sorry. Hang on.
对不起 等等
You know if I do this, that not only will I see Ward's cards,
你知道如果我这样做的话 不但会看到沃德的牌
but I'll see you without any clothes on?
还会看到你的裸体吧
I fold. You win.
我退出 你赢了