生活大爆炸 第六季 The Big Bang Theory Season 6 第2集: The Decoupling Fluctuation The Decoupling Fluctuation

上映日期: 2,012

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 玛尔戈·哈什曼 / 雷吉娜·金 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 /


台词
And the next wedding gift is
下一个结婚礼品是
a gravy boat.
调味肉汁壶
Ooh, one gravy boat.
挺好 肉汁壶一个
That's from Sheldon.
那是谢尔顿送的哦
He told me he had it engraved.
他说他还在上面刻字了
"In the event of a divorce,
"如不幸离婚
please return to Sheldon Cooper."
请物归原主"
One "Inappropriate,
"乱来
yet I wish I thought of that" gravy boat.
而我却当初没想到"的调味肉汁壶一个
When I get married I'm going to register
等我结婚 我要去洛杉矶加州大学
at the UCLA Cadaver Lab.
尸体实验室登记礼物
Ew, why?
恶心 为什么呀
'Cause I've always wanted a whole human skeleton
我一直想要一副人体骨架
and they are really spendy.
但那个真的好贵
So, you actually see you and Sheldon getting married someday?
所以 你真的觉得你和谢尔顿会有天结婚吗
Not just someday.
不是有天
In exactly four years.
确切说来是四年后
But don't tell Sheldon.
但先别给谢尔顿漏口风
He's still a flight risk.
他还是只会飞的鸭子呢
What about you, Penny?
那你呢 佩妮
What about me what?
我怎么了
Do you think you and Leonard might ever get married?
你觉得你会跟莱纳德结婚吗
Oh, well, you know,
这个嘛
Leonard is great.
莱纳德是个好男人
But do you think you'll ever get married?
你觉得你们会结婚吗
He's a sweetie.
他很贴心哦
You're not answering the question.
你在顾左右而言他
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Yeah, sure, of course I love him.
当然 我当然爱他啊
It doesn't sound like it.
听起来不太像啊
Well, I do.
但我的确爱他啊
Do you tell him that?
你有对他说吗
No, he'd just take it the wrong way.
没 他一定会理解错的
What does that mean?
你什么意思
It means he is special and smart and nice and...
我的意思是他很特别 有才 人好
- Are you gonna break up with him? - No!
-你要跟他分手啦 -没有啊
Maybe. I don't know.
可能吧 我也不知道
I had no idea you were unhappy.
我不知道原来你爱得不开心
That's the thing: I'm not.
重点就在这 我没有不开心
I'm not unhappy at all. It's just... I don't know...
我完全没有不开心 只是...
I-I've been in love before, but it felt different.
我以前也爱过 但感觉跟现在不一样
But maybe this is a new, better, boring kind of love.
这可能是一段全新更好 但无聊的爱情
Do you ever feel that way about Howard?
你对霍华德有过这种感觉吗
Oh, that's not really a fair comparison.
拿我男人跟你男人比不太公平啊
I'm basically married to a sexy Buzz Lightyear.
我嫁的可是性感版的巴斯光年
Amy, you?
艾米 你呢
Can't help ya, kid.
这我也回答不了
Whenever I'm around Sheldon,
待在谢尔顿身边的每分每秒
I feel like my loins are on fire.
胯下都如同火焰在烧
In the good way.
是欲火
Not the urinary tract infection way.
不是尿路感染的灼烧感
生活大爆炸 第六季第二集
Hey, buddy, how's it going up there?
兄弟 你在上面好吗
You don't have to shout, Raj.
拉杰 你不用大声吼啦
It's not like I'm an astronaut floating around in outer space.
我又不是什么飘浮在外太空的宇航员
Oh, wait, I am.
不对 我还真是啊
So, is it everything you hoped it would be?
那里是否就像你梦想中那样
It's better.
棒多了
I wake up every morning and I just can't believe
每早醒来 我还是不敢相信
I'm on this incredible adventure.
我有幸来到这美妙的旅途上
Hey, Froot Loops,
果麦圈客
did you clean the space toilet?
你去刷马桶了吗
Excuse me. I'm talking to my friends.
拜托 我在跟我朋友说话呢
You know the rules: new guy scrubs the toilet.
规矩你懂 新人负责刷马桶
If you do good job, next time we give you brush.
你好好干 下次说不定赏你个马桶刷用用
Funny.
真会说笑
We're always giving each other a hard time up here.
我们大家都很喜欢闹闹对方
It's kind of like being in a frat.
就像在兄弟会一样
You know, joking, kidding around, hurting feelings.
打打闹闹 伤害一下对方心灵
Okay, my turn. Let me talk to him.
好了 轮到我跟他说话了
Go ahead.
说吧说吧
2311 North Los Robles Avenue,
2311 北罗伯斯大街
Pasadena, California to International Space Station.
帕萨迪纳市 加州 与国际太空站对话
Can you read me? Over.
听到请回答 完毕
Yes, I read you, Sheldon.
听到你了 谢尔顿
Copy that. Over.
收到 完毕
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
I am talking to a man in space.
我在跟一个身在太空的人说话
If you don't have the
不弄那个声音[昆德音調]
昆德音調: 早期太空任务中对讲器开通与关闭时的声响]
then he might as well be at the Coffee Bean over on Lake Street.
他在太空或是附近的咖啡店又有何区别
You're out of your mind, Sheldon.
你疯了吧 谢尔顿
That's a negative. My mother had me tested. Over.
你说得不对 我妈早带我验过了 完毕
Come on, scrub it up, Loops.
快啊 去刷干净 小圈儿
All right, all right.
好啦好啦
I gotta go.
我得走了
There's a meteor shower.
要去看流星雨了
You want to see a meteor shower?
你想看流星雨吗
Take a look at what Dimitri just left you in the toilet.
迪米特里在厕所里就给你留了"流星雨"
Bye.
再见啦
Over and out.
通话完毕
Bye, buddy!
再见啦 兄弟
Hello.
大家好啊
Hey, Stuart, come on in.
斯图尔特 进来吧
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Um, Raj invited me to go to the movies with you guys.
拉杰邀请我跟你们一起去看电影
Excuse me.
请问一下
I didn't authorize this.
我没批准过哦
Sheldon, you are not in charge.
谢尔顿 你又不是老大
That's mighty sassy for a man
某人马上要接受
with a roommate performance review around the corner.
室友评测检验了 说这话真是不知死活
What's the big deal?
带他又怎么样
You guys are bringing your girlfriends.
你们都带女朋友去
The big deal is I was expecting us
问题是我以为今天会是
to be an intimate group of five.
亲密无间的五人组
Now, we're going to be a...
现在我们就成了
faceless mass of six.
名都叫不出来的六人堆
It'll be fine. Just, uh, pretend he's Wolowitz.
没事的 就把他当成沃罗威茨吧
Do you like Raisinets?
你喜欢巧克力葡萄干吗
I can take them or leave them.
不喜欢也不讨厌
At the movies, Wolowitz always eats Raisinets.
看电影时 沃罗威茨总是吃巧克力葡萄干
Would you feel more comfortable if I ate Raisinets?
如果我吃 你会比较高兴吗
Well, it's hardly my business what you eat,
你吃什么管我屁事
as long as it doesn't crunch during the film
只要不发出噪音打扰电影
and it's Raisinets.
并且是葡萄干就好
Okay.
好吧
Should we go?
我们能走了吗
Yeah, but, one more question.
等等 还有一个问题
If you're going to replace Wolowitz,
如果你想取代沃罗威茨
I need to know a little more about you.
我还得再深入了解你一点
All right.
随你
Wolowitz went to MIT.
沃罗威茨念过麻省理工
What's your educational background?
你的教育背景是什么
I went to art school.
我上过美术学校
Equally ridiculous. Let's go.
都一样可笑 走吧
This insistence on hand-holding is preposterous.
这种对牵手的坚持实在太荒谬了
Well, I like it.
我就喜欢
Yeah, of course you do.
你当然喜欢了
You're a girl. You like all kinds of hippy-dippy things.
你是女生 弱智的事你都喜欢
Just watch the movie.
看你的电影就好
It's not fair.
真不公平
Penny isn't making Leonard hold hands.
佩妮就不逼莱纳德牵她手
There might be a reason for that.
那是事出有因的
Sweaty?
手汗多
Unhygienic?
不卫生
Looks dumb?
看着傻
Take your pick.
你选一个吧
Penny said she's not sure
佩妮说她不确定
she wants to be Leonard's girlfriend anymore.
自己是否还想和莱纳德继续交往
Wrong. She just took a sip from his Diet Dr. Pepper.
错了 她刚喝了他的低卡胡椒博士汽水
So?
那又如何
So, if she wants to end her pair-bond with Leonard,
如果她想结束和莱纳德的情侣关系
why on earth would she guzzle a witches' brew
又怎么会去如饮佳酿一般地
of his soda and spit?
喝下他的汽水与口水呢
It's complicated.
个中缘由很复杂
String theory is complicated.
弦理论才叫复杂
That's just yucky.
这只是令人作呕
Don't get any ideas.
想都不要想
All right, for the sake of argument, let's say that's true.
好吧 就当你说的是真的
Why doesn't Penny just end the relationship?
佩妮为什么想结束这段关系呢
She's not sure how she feels.
她不太确定自己的感受
How can she not be sure how she feels?
她怎么能不确定自己的感受呢
You know, when I have a feeling, I know it.
当我有感受的时候 我就很明确
Trains? Love them.
火车 好喜欢
Swordfish? I love them, too.
剑鱼 同样喜欢
They're fish with a sword for a nose.
它们可是鼻子配有利剑的鱼
Regardless, don't say anything to Leonard.
无论如何 千万别告诉莱纳德
Now you're asking me to keep a secret
你这是要我对
from my best friend, colleague, and roommate?
我的密友 同事以及室友保守秘密吗
Yes, please, Penny will kill me.
没错 拜托了 佩妮知道会杀了我的
Fine.
好吧
FYI, secret-keeping? Hate it.
随便一提 保守秘密 最讨厌了
Hand-holding? Not a fan.
牵手 不喜欢
Hammerhead shark? I love that thing.
锤头鲨 好喜欢
Yeah, it's another fish with a tool on its head.
又是一种头上带工具的鱼哦
Raisinet?
吃巧克力葡萄干不
Shh, we're trying to watch the movie.
嘘 我们正忙着看电影呢
This is not working out with him.
他和我们的气场不合
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I think I might have tartar buildup.
我好像有牙垢堆积
My tongue won't go as far forward as it used to.
我舌头伸不到以前那么长了
Maybe your tongue is shrinking.
也许是你的舌头缩水了
Nope.
没有
Oh, you have no idea how annoying this is.
你绝对想不到这有多烦人
I'm starting to get a sense of it.
我已经开始有所体会了
Don't worry. I'll take you to the dentist tomorrow.
别担心 我明天带你去看牙医
Thank you.
谢了
I appreciate that.
我很感激你
You're good people, Leonard.
你是个好人 莱纳德
There's something I need to tell you.
有件事我必须告诉你
Okay.
说吧
I can't tell you.
可我不能告诉你
Why?
为啥
I can't tell you why I can't tell you.
我不能说出不能告诉你的原因
So I guess there's two things I can't tell you.
所以我有两件事不能告诉你
I wish there were more.
我真希望还有更多
Good night.
晚安
I'm sorry.
抱歉
- This is really important. - What is it?
-这事实在太重要 -到底什么事
I like The Transformers.
我喜欢变形金刚
Do you like The Transformers?
你喜欢变形金刚吗
Where exactly did your mother have you tested?
你妈到底是带你上哪去检查的
Leonard,
莱纳德
The Transformers teach us
变形金刚告诉我们
that things are not always what they appear to be.
事情的真相往往与其外在表现不同
You know, like, uh,
你知道 就像
a semi truck might be an alien robot,
半拖挂卡车可能是外星机器人
or, uh, someone in a romantic relationship, uh, might feel
或者两个热恋中的人可能
differently than they appear to.
会有不同的感受
Or a conversation
又或者一段关于
about The Transformers might actually be
变形金刚的对话其实指的是
about someone in this room.
这客厅里的某位仁兄
I'm going to pause to let that sink in.
我暂停一下以便你想一下
- Okay, I think I understand. - You do?
-我想我听懂了 -真的吗
The guy who seems like an emotionless robot is you...
你就是那个仿佛无血无泪的机器人的仁兄
but your relationship with Amy is causing you to transform
但你和艾米的感情正让你变成
into a red-blooded man with sexual desires.
一个有血有肉有性欲的人
That is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这真是我听过最愚蠢的言论了
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard.
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
What?
干嘛
Are you sleeping?
你睡觉了吗
I was. Now I'm having a nightmare.
本来是 现在我要做恶梦了
What do you want?
你要干嘛
Never mind. I still can't tell you.
算了 我还是不能告诉你
Penny?
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
You frightened me.
你吓死我了
What are you doing in my bedroom?
你在我卧室干嘛
Yeah, well, I knocked on the front door,
我刚有敲过大门啊
but you didn't hear it.
可你没听见
How did you even get in, you weirdo?
你是怎么进来的 你个怪胎
Yeah, really?
是吗
I've seen strange men traipsing in and out of here for years,
多年来 不断有陌生男人进出你家
but when I do it, it's weird?
可当是我时 就奇怪了
What do you want, Sheldon?
你要干嘛 谢尔顿
Oh, I was having a little trouble sleeping
我有一点点睡不着
and I just thought,
然后我就想
uh, seeing as you're up, we could talk.
反正你醒了 我们来聊聊吧
Talk about what?
聊什么
Oh, I don't know.
不知道耶
Uh, weather, uh, fish you could do carpentry with.
天气 可以拿来做木工活的鱼类
Why Leonard is such an attractive
为什么莱纳德是一个这么迷人
and desirable boyfriend.
又称心的男友
Yeah, pick one-- your choice.
你选一个 由你做主
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Did you know that Leonard has a perfect driving record
你知道莱纳德的驾驶记录超完美
and enjoys the insurance discounts that go along with that?
因此能享受到车险打折这件事吗
Hubba-hubba.
很棒吧
- Okay, go home, crazy man. - Yeah.
-好吧 快回家 你个疯子 -对了
Did you know that
你知不知道
while Leonard is not considered a tall fellow in our country,
虽然莱纳德在我们国家不算高大
in today's North Korea, he's downright average.
但在今日的朝鲜 他绝对是标准身高
Talk about a keeper.
正所谓乘龙佳婿啊
Okay, what did Amy tell you?
好吧 艾米跟你说什么了
Oh, very well.
太棒了
I can't keep up this clever charade any longer.
你再不猜出来我也编不出提示了
She told me
她告诉我
that you were thinking of ending it with Leonard.
你想跟莱纳德分手
Okay, you listen to me.
好吧 你听我说
I think it's really sweet you're trying to protect your friend,
你想保护你朋友的做法真的很有爱
but this is none of your business. Got it?
但这不关你的事 明白了吗
Excuse me. This is not about protecting my friend.
纠正一下 这不是为了保护我的朋友
I'm a big fan of homeostasis.
我是喜欢内稳态
Do you know what that is?
你知道这是什么意思吗
- Of course not. - Yeah.
-当然不知道 -好吧
Homeostasis refers to a system's ability
内稳态是指一个系统
to regulate its internal environment
调节自身内部系统的能力
and maintain a constant condition of properties
并维持其属性在一个常规的状态下
like temperature or pH.
就好像温度或酸碱度
Worst bedtime story ever.
史上最烂的床边故事
My point is
我想说的是
I don't like when things change.
我不喜欢事物发生变化
So, regardless of your feelings,
所以无论你心里想什么
I would like you to continue dating Leonard.
我希望你能跟莱纳德保持现状
And also,
还有
while we're on the subject, you recently changed your shampoo.
说到改变 你最近换了不同味的洗发精
I'm not comfortable with the new scent.
我不喜欢这个新香味
Please stop this madness and go back to green apple.
麻烦别瞎换 用回青苹果味的
Okay, honey, I have a lot to figure out,
好吧 宝贝 我有很多事情琢磨
and until I do, you are not to say a word to Leonard.
但在我想清之前 你不许告诉莱纳德一个字
- Do you understand? - I do.
-明白了吗 -明白
- You clear on the shampoo issue? - Get out.
-那洗发精的事情你明白了吗 -快滚
- Penny? - What?
-佩妮 -干嘛
Please don't hurt my friend.
拜托不要伤害我的朋友
- That is the last thing I want to do. - Thank you.
-这是我最不想做的事情 -谢谢
Coconut? What were you thinking?
椰子味 你想什么呢
- Are you a hula girl? - Get out!
-你又不是跳草裙舞的 -快滚回家
Hello?
你好
What the hell is wrong with you? You told Sheldon?
你是怎么想的 居然告诉谢尔顿
Do you know what a terrible position this puts me in?
你知道你把我置于一个多糟糕的处境吗
Hang on, please.
等下
Hello?
你好
Yeah, just a heads-up:
提醒你一下
Penny knows that you blabbed about Leonard.
佩妮知道你泄露了关于莱纳德的事
She's pretty mad.
她气疯了
I know.
我知道
She's yelling at me right now.
她现在打电话嚷我呢
All right then, so we're all on the same page.
好吧 你都知情了就好
Yeah.
好啦
Hey, Bernie.
小妮妮
There's my hubby.
我的老公仔
How's everything going up there?
在上面一切还好吗
Oh, it's okay.
还好啊
Space is beautiful.
太空很美丽
Earth is beautiful. Same old, same old.
地球很漂亮 一切还是老样子
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
-怎么了 -没事啊
Everything's fine.
一切都好
Howard.
霍华德
The other astronauts are being mean to me.
其他宇航员都欺负我
No, what are they doing?
不是吧 他们怎么欺负你了
Well, like for instance, the other day when I was asleep,
像那天我还在睡觉
one of the guys went on a space walk
其中一个出去太空漫步
and glued a big-eyed rubber alien mask to the outside of my window.
然后在我窗外粘了大眼橡胶外星人的面具
When I woke up, I screamed for like nine minutes.
我醒来后 大概尖叫了九分钟
Oh, Howie.
可怜的华仔
You can see it if you want. It's on YouTube.
你想看的话看得到 视频网站有
Google "Astronaut screams for nine minutes."
只需搜索"宇航员尖叫九分钟"
Why don't you stand up to them?
你为什么不跟他们讲道理呢
What am I supposed to say?
我该说什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
Say, "Being mean is lame.
就说 "欺负人不好
What's cool is being nice."
对人友善才酷"
Great, I'll do that when I want to be the first guy
哪天我想被人欺负到死
in space to get a wedgie.
我就会说的
Do you want me to call somebody at NASA?
要我打电话找太空总署的人吗
No.
不用
My mom already tried that.
我妈已经打过了
It only made things worse.
完全是火上浇油
Gelatinous Sphere.
粘性之球
Focused Locust.
专心蝗虫
Temple of Yip.
叶氏圣殿
I'm sorry. Wolowitz would never play that card.
抱歉 沃罗威茨绝不会出这张牌
All right, Lesser Demon Turtle.
好吧 幼年恶魔龟
Fairy God Monster, I win.
妖精神怪 我赢了
Your desperate need for friendship makes you weak.
你对友谊的渴求令你破绽百出
So, what are you guys doing later?
你们等下做什么
Stuart and I were thinking of going out for a drink.
斯图尔特和我打算出去喝一杯
We're gonna try to meet some girls.
我们打算去泡妞
'Cause that's what we do.
因为我们是采花高手
Watch out, ladies:
小心了 女士们
a little coffee and cream coming your way.
咖啡奶油黑白配来啦
In case you didn't follow that, I'm the coffee.
怕你们不懂 咖啡是我
Leonard?
莱纳德
Maybe you'd like to go with them to meet girls.
不如你也和他们出去泡下妞吧
Why would I be interested? I have Penny.
我怎么会有兴趣 我有佩妮
Yeah, for now.
暂时有而已
But that woman has a death wish, Leonard.
那女人可不是省油的灯 莱纳德
She talks to strangers; she pets unfamiliar dogs;
她跟陌生人讲话 她会逗陌生的狗
and it is ridiculously easy
而且闯进她的卧室
to break into her apartment.
实在是莫名其妙的容易
If I were you,
如果我是你
I'd get a back-up.
我会准备个后备
You can't just replace someone you care about
你不能用随便碰到的人取代
with some other random person.
你喜欢的人
No, please don't ruin this for me.
拜托别破坏我的美梦
Do you remember how upset I was
你还记得启用爱德华·诺顿
when they replaced Edward Norton as the Hulk?
出演绿巨人的时候我有多愤怒吗
Yes, you walked around for a week saying,
记得 你嘟哝了一个星期说
"Sheldon unhappy with casting choice."
"谢尔顿对选角不满意"[绿巨人语气]
But, then Mark Ruffalo was the Hulk in The Avengers,
但马克·鲁法罗出演《复仇者联盟》里的
and he was even better.
绿巨人时效果却更好
What's your point?
你想说什么
Call me a romantic.
就当我是浪漫主义者吧
I like to think
我觉得
that your Mark Ruffalo is still out there somewhere.
你还没碰到你的"马克·鲁法罗"呢
This is ridiculous. Are we gonna play cards or not?
真是莫名其妙 到底还要不要打牌
I like Mark Ruffalo, too.
我也喜欢马克·鲁法罗
Yeah, settle down there, Fake Wolowitz.
有节操点 伪沃罗威茨
No one likes a kiss-up.
没人喜欢马屁精
So, I had to take Sheldon to the dentist this morning.
我今早带了谢尔顿去看牙医
- Really? - Yup.
-是吗 -对
I told him if he didn't bite the hygienist,
我跟他说 如果他不咬牙医
I'd take him for ice cream.
我就带他去吃冰淇淋
I didn't have to take him for ice cream.
他咬了 我就省了一顿冰激凌
You okay?
你还好吗
You seem a little distracted.
感觉有点心不在焉
Look, there's something I need to tell you.
听我说 我要跟你说件事
Yeah, okay.
好的
I don't really know how to say this.
我真不知道该如何开口
Just say it.
直说吧
Okay. Here goes.
好吧 那我就说了
You slept with him?
你跟他上床了
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办嘛
He had those big, sad eyes.
他用可怜的星星大眼看着我
Oh, sure, you had no choice.
是啊 你也是"别无选择"
He looked at me like this.
他这样看着我
Well, if that's all it takes,
这样就能拐你上床
it's a good thing you don't have a dog.
那真是幸好你没养狗
Don't worry.
别担心
You'll have plenty of chances to break up with him:
你多的是能跟他分手的机会
Your wedding day, your honeymoon,
你们的大喜之日 蜜月旅行
your 50th anniversary.
金婚纪念日
Look, it's fine.
没事的
We're not getting married, okay?
我们不会结婚的 明白吗
We're keeping things, you know, homeostasis.
我们会保持内稳态
It's so cute when she tries.
她硬学那些词的样子好可爱
It's from Leonard.
莱纳德发来的
"Last night was amazing.
昨晚妙不可言
You're amazing.
你也妙不可言
I'm so lucky to have you in my life."
我真幸运 人生中有你相伴"
Okay, stop it.
好啦 别闹了
Hey, Bernie, guess what?
小妮妮 你猜怎么样
I stood up to the other astronauts like you said
我照你说的 跟其他宇航员摊牌
and I got to tell you, last night was the first time
我得跟你说 昨晚是我这一周来
in a week I got a good night's sleep.
第一次睡个安稳觉
Oh, Howie.
华仔
What's wrong? You look upset.
怎么啦 你一脸不开心的样子
Nope, this is my proud face.
没有啊 这是我为你骄傲的表情
果麦圈客[操小圈儿]F有fruit 也有fuck的意思