生活大爆炸 第六季 The Big Bang Theory Season 6 第7集: The Habitation Configuration

上映日期: 2,012

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 玛尔戈·哈什曼 / 雷吉娜·金 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 /


台词
Hello, I am Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
大家好 我是谢尔顿博士
Welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags.
欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》
Before we get started, I'd like to announce
节目开始前 我想先公布
the winner of our design your own flag competition.
设计旗帜比赛的赢家
But I can't.
可惜没有
The only entry was from GameyGamer75,
唯一的参赛作品来自网友"爱咪福乐75"
and I know that was a jpeg of your buttocks.
我知道你上传的是自己屁股照片
Now this week we have a very special episode
本周这集十分特别
where we explore the flags
我们将介绍
of the popular entertainment franchise, Star Trek.
热门影集《星际迷航》中的旗帜
And to help me, I'm pleased to introduce
我很荣幸请到这位来帮忙的特邀嘉宾
Internet personality,
网络名人
former star of Star Trek: The Next Generation,
《星际迷航: 下一代》剧中演员
and the only guy I know lucky enough to be immortalized
并且是我认识的唯一一位有幸被按比例
in 1/16 scale--
做成小人偶的朋友
set phasers to "Fun"...
将激光枪设至欢乐档
改编自《星际迷航》中的句子"set phasers to stun"[将激光枪设至击晕档]
...for my friend, Wil Wheaton.
欢迎我的好友 威尔·惠顿
Hi, Sheldon. Thanks for having me.
谢尔顿 感谢你的邀请
- I'm happy to be here. - Cut.
-很高兴能上贵节目 -停
What's wrong?
怎么啦
Sorry, Sheldon, you were brilliant as always.
谢尔顿 你的表现如往常一样精彩
Wil, that was a little wooden.
威尔 你有点太呆板了
Wooden?
呆板吗
Don't worry, it wasn't terrible.
别担心 也没那么烂
Just, this time, try to say it the way people sound.
但这次可以像正常人一样说话吗
And action.
开拍
My friend, Wil Wheaton.
我的好友威尔·惠顿
Hi, Sheldon. Thanks for having me.
谢尔顿 感谢你的邀请
I'm excited to be here.
我很兴奋能上贵节目呢
So, Wil, what do you have for us first?
威尔 你将从哪一面旗帜开始介绍呢
Well, this is an exciting one.
这面旗非常有意思
This is the flag of the United Federation of Planets.
这是星际联邦的旗帜
- Now what's interesting about this flag... - Cut.
-这面旗有趣的地方在于... -停
What was wrong with that?
又怎么了
It's called "Fun with Flags."
这节目叫"有趣"的旗帜
They're not at half-mast, nobody died.
不是有人死了在降半旗哀悼
Let's try and keep it upbeat.
欢乐喜庆点好不好
Um, no offense,
我无意冒犯
but I've been acting since I was a kid.
但我从小就开始演戏
I think I can handle a Web show
上个网络节目
without a lot of direction.
我应该不需要人家教
It's true.
此话不假
In 1982, Wil played the voice
在1982年 威尔就替卡通电影
of Martin the mouse in The Secret of NIMH.
《勇敢鼠妈妈》里的一角配音了
You moved me.
你感动了我
You'll have to forgive me.
原谅我的吹毛求疵
This is my first time directing, I just want it to be good.
我第一次当导演 只想尽善尽美
- So do I. - Great.
-我也是 -很好
So, this time let's try
那这次就请你
more real boy, less Pinocchio.
像个真男孩 而非小木偶
And action.
开拍
And cut.
You realize that I'm doing this for free, right?
你知道我是无偿友情客串的吧
Yes. And so far, we're still not getting our money's worth.
但目前为止 无偿都有点不值回票价呢
Let's try it again.
再来一次
Everybody's having fun.
大家开开心心
And action.
开拍
So, Wil...
威尔
...what do you have for us first?
你要先介绍哪面旗帜呢
Well, this is an exciting one.
这面旗十分有意思哦
This is the flag
这面旗
of the United Federation of Planets.
可是星际联邦的旗帜
Cut.
Problem, first-time director?
有问题吗 "新手"导演
Oh, none that I could see.
我是没发现啦
I saw a man who loved flags almost as much as I do.
我只觉得你跟我一样热爱旗子
I got goose bumps.
都起鸡皮疙瘩了
He was overacting on purpose.
他故意夸张演出
Really?
真的吗
He reminded me of a young William Shatner.
让我想起电影里寇克船长小时候呢
Listen, Sheldon, I'm really happy to do this for you,
谢尔顿 我很乐意上你节目
but not if she's gonna be a huge pain in the ass the whole time.
但她要在这当找茬精的话 那就算了吧
You gonna let him speak to me like that?
他这么说我 你居然没意见吗
Well...
这个嘛...
you're my girlfriend
你是我女朋友
and I don't want you to be upset.
我不想你不高兴
Then again, Wil Wheaton's my friend
但威尔·惠顿也是我朋友
and I don't want him to be upset.
我也不想他不高兴
This is a sticky wicket.
真是进退两难啊
What do you think?
你有什么看法
Can I speak to you for a second?
我们去一边谈谈
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Feel free to play with yourself.
欢迎你"自娱自乐"
I don't care for your friend,
我不管他是不是你朋友
he's being rude to me.
他对我出言不逊
You need to ask him to leave.
你得叫他滚蛋
Amy, I can't just ask Wil Wheaton to leave.
艾米 你怎么能叫他滚蛋呢
He's a minor celebrity.
他好歹也是个二线明星
Once you explain who he is, many people recognize him.
只需费点唇舌解释 人们还是能认出他的
Fine. Then maybe I should go.
行 那我走可以了吧
Could you? That would solve everything.
真的吗 那问题就能迎刃而解了
You are the best.
你最好了
I'll see you at dinner tonight?
今晚晚餐见吗
You sure you wouldn't rather have dinner
你不会想跟你的好友威尔
with your friend Wil Wheaton?
一起共进晚餐吗
Come to think of it, I would!
细想一下 我还真想呢
You, little lady, are on fire.
小妞你今天棒呆啦
生活大爆炸 第六季第七集
Every time we eat dinner here,
每次来吃晚饭
your mother refuses to let me help with the dishes.
你妈妈都不让我帮忙洗碗
Don't take it personally. She likes doing them by herself
别往心里去 她想自己洗碗
so she can lick the plates with no one looking.
单纯是怕被别人看她偷舔碗盘
You ready to go?
准备好要回去了吗
Yeah, let me just grab a couple of fresh turtlenecks.
行 我拿几件洗好的高领衣就走
I don't understand why you keep your stuff here
咱们家那么多地方 干嘛还要把东西
when there's plenty of room at home.
统统都留在这里啊
What are you talking about?
哪有这回事
All I have here is a few sweaters,
我就留了几件外套
books, bank stuff, computers,
书 银行东西 电脑
mail, collectibles, medicine and my electric body groomer.
信件 收藏品 药物跟电动除毛机
Ooh, there's my plaid dickie.
我的格子纹小围脖
Oh, got this at the Goodwill store for 50 cents.
我在二手店花五毛钱买到的呢
Can you believe it?
不敢相信吧
50 cents sounds right.
感觉就值这个价呀
Let's go.
走吧
You know, it's kinda late.
有点晚了呢
Why don't we just spend the night here?
何不干脆在这里过夜
Because we don't live here.
因为我们不住在这里啊
I know.
我知道
Do you? You said when you got back from space
你真知道吗 你自己说
you were gonna move into my apartment,
从太空回来后就搬进我公寓
but half the time we stay here.
但半数时间我们都住这里
That's not true.
才没有呢
Howard, I'm doing laundry!
霍华德 我要洗衣服了
You want me to put anything in for you?!
有什么需要我帮你洗的吗
There's some underwear in the hamper!
篮子里有我的内裤 拿去洗吧
Oh, good! I got that new stain stick to try out!
非常好 我刚好要试试新去渍棒
Thank you! I only put it on the list two weeks ago!
谢谢你做我"两周前"要求的事啊
Okay, I see what you're getting at.
好吧 我懂你意思了
How about this weekend
要不这周末吧
I'll box up all my things and move them to our place.
我把所有东西都打包搬回咱家
Thank you.
谢谢
The lightsabers are gonna look great in the living room.
这两把光剑放在我们客厅肯定很帅
Or in the closet. We can decide later.
放衣柜里也不错 到时候决定吧
Howard, help!
霍华德 帮帮忙
My hand's stuck in the garbage disposal!
我的手卡在食物垃圾处理机里了
Let go of whatever piece of food you're holding!
那你把手里抓着不放的食物放开啊
Are you kidding?!
你不是吧
It's a perfectly good chicken leg!
是一根完好无缺的好鸡腿呢
Hey, look who's out after dark, like a big boy.
某人像个大男孩一样 夜游晚归哦
I was out raising heck with Mr. Wil Wheaton.
我跟威尔·惠顿去共进晚餐了
Four hours more and we would have
再让我们吃个四小时
closed down the HomeTown Buffet.
就能吃垮"家乡"自助餐厅了
- I thought you had plans with Amy. - Yeah, I did,
-你不是跟艾米有约了吗 -是啊
but then Wil called Amy a pain in the A-S-S.
但威尔说艾米是找茬精
She got huffy and left,
她就不爽走人了
then Wil and I headed out to dinner.
然后我就跟威尔一起去吃晚饭了
That place really did remind me of my hometown.
"家乡"自助餐厅 真的有家乡味呢
Because there we also have a HomeTown Buffet.
因为我家乡也有一家"家乡"自助餐厅
Hold on. Wil and Amy had an argument?
等等 威尔跟艾米吵架啦
Yes, quite the kerfuffle.
对啊 挺剑拔弩张的
Then Amy got mad and left?
然后艾米火大走人啦
Walked right out the door.
夺门而出 一去不返
And you...?
然后你...
Enjoyed a delightful dinner at a reasonable price.
跟威尔开心地吃了顿好价钱的晚饭
The manager recognized Wil
餐厅经理认出了威尔
and let us sit right next to the frozen yogurt machine.
同意让我们坐在冰酸奶机旁呢
Right next to it!
正旁边哦
I was closer to it than I am to you right now.
比我现在跟你的距离还近呢
Buddy, I think Amy might be upset.
兄弟 艾米可能在不高兴哦
Why's that?
为啥啊
Because your friend was rude to her,
你的朋友对她出言不逊
and then you went to dinner with him.
你还跟他一起去吃晚饭
You're just repeating what I said.
这不就是我刚才说的而已吗
It's like living with a lactose-intolerant parrot.
你这只乳糖不耐症的学舌鹦鹉
Trust me, call her.
听我的 打给她吧
Fine. It's a shame you didn't go to dinner with us,
行 你没跟我们一起吃晚餐 真可惜
because the buffet you're about to enjoy
因为你等下就只能尝到
only serves humble pie,
屈辱的滋味了
a dessert much less tasty than frozen yogurt.
跟冰酸奶的味道完全不能比哦
I was this close.
当时就坐这么近
What?
有何贵干
You'll appreciate this.
跟你说个笑话
Leonard has some ridiculous notion that you're mad at me.
莱纳德脑子抽风 说你在气我
Tell him you're not mad at me.
告诉他没这回事
Go ahead, set him straight.
说吧 给他个痛快
I'm mad at you, Sheldon.
我是气你啊 谢尔顿
Eat one of your Luna bars.
吃根巧克力棒吧
Very often when women think they're angry,
女人常以为自己在愤怒
they're really just hungry.
其实只是肚子饿而已啦
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Your friend insulted me, and you didn't do anything.
你朋友羞辱我 你也不干嘛
Precisely, I didn't do anything.
对啊 我什么都没干啊
Now does someone feel like checking her emotional math?
某人是不是该仔细想想自己在说啥啊
Keep going, buddy, you're doing great.
继续吧兄弟 我看好你哦
Sheldon, I'm your girlfriend,
谢尔顿 我是你女朋友
and you should have taken my side.
你应该帮我的才对啊
That's it. End of story. Good night.
就这样吧 我说完了 晚安
Wow, Amy's mad and Leonard was right.
哎哟 艾米在生气 莱纳德说得对
What a weird day.
今天真不可思议
Hey. Sorry this took so long.
抱歉 让你们等这么久
But you used to work here, you know how it is.
你以前也在这打工过 你懂得
Kitchen slammed again?
厨房又出事了吗
No, I'm a terrible waitress, remember?
是我只是个烂服务生 忘了吗
So, is there anything I can do
你明天要搬家
to help you with the move tomorrow?
我有什么能帮你的吗
Now that you mention it,
正好你提到此事
I was thinking tomorrow might not be great.
我觉得明天不是一个搬家的好日子
- What's your excuse this time? - No excuse.
-你又有什么借口了 -没借口
It's just, you know, I'm Jewish, and technically,
只是呢 我是犹太人嘛 严格来说
we're not supposed to drive or carry anything on the Sabbath.
安息日的时候我们得休息 不适合搬家
So this one's on God.
怪神别怪我啊
That might be a little more convincing
要想赖神跟习俗可以
if you didn't have a mouthful of bacon cheeseburger.
但你满嘴猪肉起司汉堡 谁信啊[犹太人不吃猪肉]
My religion's kinda loosey-goosey.
我不是一个忠实信徒嘛
Basically, as long as you got your schmekel clipped
简单来说 只要乖乖牺牲包皮[割礼]
and don't wear a cross, you're good.
不戴十字架也没事啦
Howie, you promised you'd move.
华仔 你答应过我会搬家的
And I will.
我会啊
- Yeah, right. - I will.
-谁信啊 -我真的会搬
I'm obviously not going to live in my mother's house
我怎么可能会一辈子都赖在
for the rest of my life. I'm not a child.
我妈的家里不走呢 又不是小孩
I've seen her burp you.
我见过她帮你拍嗝
She did not burp me.
她不是帮我拍饱嗝
She was patting me on the back, and I happened to burp.
只是她拍我的背 我刚好打了个嗝
Don't you have other tables you should be waiting on?
你不用去招待其他客人吗
Yeah, but I told you, I'm not good at my job.
要啊 但我也说了 我是个烂服务员
Bernadette, listen to me.
伯纳黛特 相信我
He is never gonna leave.
他死也不会搬走
I'm starting to think you're right.
我开始觉得你是对的
All right, I've had enough of this.
好吧 我受够了
I'm a grown man, I have a successful career.
我是个成年人 我有成功的事业
For the love of God, I've been to space!
看在上帝的份上 我还去过太空呢
I will move out when I'm ready,
当我准备好时 我就会搬出去住
and I don't need anyone badgering me into it!
我不需要任何人没完没了地烦我
Wow, excuse me.
哎哟 我先告辞了
That was just for her benefit.
那话只是冲她说的
I'll move tomorrow. I love you. Don't leave me.
我明天就搬 我爱你 别离开我
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Angry Amy.
愤怒的艾米
What?
有何贵干
I've been thinking about what happened,
我考虑了一下之前发生的事
and I hope this gift
我希望这个礼物
will make things better.
能让事态缓和点
Star Trek DVDs?
《星际迷航》系列DVD
Why would I want this?
我为何需要这个
First of all, you're welcome.
首先 不客气
Furthermore, not being familiar with Wil Wheaton's body of work
再者 如果你不熟悉威尔·惠顿的作品
there was no way for you to know
你就不可能意识到
you were being rude to a national treasure.
你曾对这样的一位国家瑰宝出言不逊
Get ready for 130 hours of "I told you so."
准备迎接130小时的"早知道就听你"的吧
Fine. I'll just tell you what happens.
好吧 由我来告诉你都演了些什么
Episode one, "Encounter at Farpoint."
第一集 《远点遭遇战》
Fade in.
缓缓驶入
The new Enterprise heads out on its maiden voyage
新进取号踏上了搜寻戴纳伯四号星球
to contact the Bandi people of Deneb IV.
居住的班迪人之处女航行
Enter Wesley Crusher, played by my buddy...
卫斯理·克拉希尔登场了 扮演者是我兄弟...
She's hooked.
她要爱不释手了
An end of an era.
一个时代的终结啊
Boy, if these walls could talk.
唉 真希望这些墙能诉说衷肠
They'd say, "Why does he touch himself so much?"
那这些墙会说"为何他这么喜欢自摸"
Yeah.
是啊
I can't believe I'm not going to live here anymore.
真不敢相信今后将不住这里了
This has always been my bedroom.
这里一直都是我的卧室
Right here is where my mom used to mark my height.
那里就是我妈以前测量我身高的地方
Oh, yeah.
真的哎
Fifth grade.
五年级时的身高
Sixth grade.
六年级时的身高
Seventh grade.
七年级时的身高
Eighth grade.
八年级时的身高
Ninth grade.
九年级时的身高
I remember when I was five,
我还记得我五岁那年
hiding under this desk with all my Halloween candy.
拿着我的万圣节糖果躲在这个桌子下面
Had some Peanut M&M'S,
吃了一些M&M花生糖豆
went into my first anaphylactic shock
迎来了我第一次过敏性休克
and had to be rushed to the hospital.
然后被送去医院
Came home, celebrated with a Snickers,
回到家后 吃花生士力架来欢庆康复
went into my second anaphylactic shock.
紧接着又迎来第二次过敏性休克
When did you figure out you were allergic to nuts?
你什么时候发现对坚果过敏的
Sometime around the third Almond Joy.
大概在第三次吃杏仁巧克力时吧
Okay.
好吧
You want to start loading this stuff into the truck?
要开始把这些东西搬上货车吗
Yeah, I guess.
好 搬吧
Hey, would you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Go on ahead.
你们先走
I just want one last moment alone in my old room.
我只想在旧居里再独享这最后一刻
We're not standing outside by the U-Haul
我们才不要站在搬家货车边上等着
while you fondle yourself.
你在这自摸爽完一发
Fine, let's go.
好吧 一起走吧
What brings you in?
什么风把你吹来了
Penny, if you wouldn't mind,
佩妮 如果你不介意
I'd like to have a conversation about girls.
我想跟你谈谈女生
I had a feeling we'd have a talk like this sooner or later.
我早预感到我们迟早会聊到的
Are you finally getting fuzz in weird places?
你某个奇怪的地方终于长毛了吗
Penny, please,
佩妮 拜托
I'm on the horns of a relationship dilemma.
我现在进退两难
And for the record, I had a full pubis of hair
同时声明 我到19岁那年
by the time I was 19.
就已经长完了浓密的阴毛
And for the record...
同时我也声明...
So what are you drinking?
你打算喝点什么
Well, it's been a rough day.
今天超不顺
I usually go chamomile tea,
我通常喝甘菊茶
but I don't think that's going to cut it.
但我觉得喝那个没用了
You could have a Long Island Iced Tea.
你可以来一杯长岛冰茶呀
Will that calm my nerves?
那个能舒缓我的神经吗
It's calmed the pants off me a couple of times.
好几次把我舒缓到裤子都"没了"
Sold.
来一杯
So, the heart you got from the wizard giving you trouble?
你那巫师得来的心脏让你陷入麻烦了吗
The trouble isn't with me, Penny,
问题不在我这 佩妮
it's with your gender.
而在你们女人身上
Someday, scientists will discover
总有一天 科学家们会发现
that second X chromosome contains nothing
女性的第二条X染色体除了胡说
but nonsense and twaddle.
和废话之外 其他一无所有
Yeah, Amy told me what happened.
是啊 艾米告诉我发生了什么事
Look, just apologize.
听着 道歉就行
It'll warm her twaddle.
它会融解她的废话
It's a band-aid at best.
那顶多治标不治本
The core problem is that Amy and Wil do not like each other.
核心问题在于艾米和威尔互相讨厌
Which is baffling because they're both crazy about me.
这点很莫名其妙 因为他们都为我痴狂
And I like them,
我也喜欢他们俩
which indicates they're bright and interesting
这表明他们是聪明人 并且还喜欢
and/or were on Star Trek.
或曾演过《星际迷航》
Honey, you can't make people like each other.
亲爱的 你不能逼别人互相喜欢
Not true.
非也
Leonard made me like you.
莱纳德让我喜欢你
And let me tell you, that was a hard row to hoe.
不瞒你说 这事可不容易啊
Cheers, pal.
干杯吧 姐们
Boy, that is a treat that's hard to beat.
好家伙 这可真是一杯无与伦比的饮品
Get the Mad Hatter on the horn, I'm having a tea party.
快让疯帽先生来吧 我要开个茶话会
疯帽先生 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》角色 喜欢举办茶话会
You might want to pace yourself.
你或许该慢慢喝
I drink tea all the time.
我常喝茶啦
I think I know what I'm doing.
我懂我在干嘛
Far be it from me to criticize a man with a full pubis.
我没资格批评一位长齐阴毛的人啊
Look, Sheldon, your problem is not Wil Wheaton, okay?
谢尔顿 问题不在威尔·惠顿这 好吗
Your problem is the way you treated Amy.
你的问题在于你对待艾米的方式
My problem is I'm out of tea.
我的问题是我的茶喝光了
Come on, someone insulted your girlfriend
拜托 有人对你女友出言不逊
and you just let him do it.
你却听之任之
I thought you Texas guys stood up for your womenfolk.
我还以为德州爷们会为女友挺身而出呢
Penny, please,
得了吧 佩妮
I think I've evolved beyond my simple rustic upbringing.
我可比头脑简单的乡野村夫有教养
Sorry.
抱歉
On the other hand,
不过话说回来
that low-down polecat done wronged my woman.
那个卑鄙小人敢对我女人口出狂言
Welcome to Long Island, Tex.
"长岛"的酒劲上来了 德州仔
Amy deserves better.
艾米不应该被这样对待
You know, when we buy the Planter's deluxe mix,
我们买绅士什锦果仁时
she eats all the Brazil nuts
她会帮我先吃光巴西坚果
so I don't have to look at them.
这样我就不用看到它们
She's a unique blend of saint and squirrel.
她是独一无二的圣人与松鼠结合体
Yeah, that she is.
对 她是的
Here you go.
给你
I'm a callous egomaniac.
我无情麻木又自我
She's gonna leave me.
她会离开我的
No, she won't.
她不会的
No, she won't. I'm great.
对 她不会的 我这么棒的男人
Okay, I have now
好了 现在
officially moved out of my mother's house.
我正式搬出了我母亲大人的家
You are now the only woman in my life
现在我生活中唯一会在浴室
who I'll see naked in the bathroom.
撞见的裸女就剩你啦
I know this wasn't easy.
我知道这不容易
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Oh, I'm fine.
我没事
It's just her I'm worried about.
我只是担心我妈
Aw, she'll be okay.
她不会有事的
- She's a grown woman. - I know.
-她是成年人 -我知道
It's just ever since my dad left,
只是我爸离开后
I've felt responsible for her.
我就觉得 我对她有责任
That's a lot for a kid to deal with.
这对一个孩子来说责任太重了
She was just so sad all the time.
她总是很伤心
Yeah, I was the only person who could cheer her up.
我是唯一可以令她开心起来的人
Well, me and Ben and Jerry.
我还有"本与杰瑞"牌冰淇淋
She's lucky you were there.
她很幸运能有你的陪伴
You know, she's why I first got into magic.
因为她 我才学魔术的
I would do little shows for her,
我会表演给她看
hang up a bedsheet like it was a curtain,
挂上床单 好像幕布一样
put on a top hat and cape.
戴上礼帽 穿上披风
And part way through the act,
表演中
I would say I needed a volunteer from the audience
我会说我需要从观众中请一位志愿者
to be my beautiful assistant
做我美丽的助手
and invite her up on stage.
邀请她上台
I can still remember the way she'd smile.
我依然记得她当时笑的样子
For a few minutes, she'd...
在那短暂的几分钟里 她...
forget how lonely she was.
忘了自己有多孤单
Aw, crap. Let's go.
见鬼 走吧
Where we going?
去哪里
Grab a box.
搬个箱子
We'll sleep at your mother's place tonight.
我们今晚睡你母亲家
No, but I want to live here.
可我想住在这里
Well, you should've thought of that
在你告诉我那个
before you told me the stupid magic trick story.
傻逼催泪魔术故事前就该想到这点了
Can't we talk about this?
我们不能谈谈吗
No husband of mine is gonna break his mother's heart!
我的老公决不允许伤他老娘的心
Wil Wheaton!
威尔·惠顿
Wil Wheaton!
威尔·惠顿
Wait, how many was that?
等等 敲了几下了
Hey, Sheldon, what's up?
谢尔顿 什么事
Wouldn't you like to know?
你真的想知道吗
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
Just tea.
只是喝了茶
The best tea I've ever had.
我这辈子喝过的最好喝的茶
Why are you here?
你来干嘛
I'll tell you.
我告诉你吧
I'm from Texas.
我是德州仔
Need I say more?
还需要我多说吗
Yeah, actually, a little more would be helpful.
是的 多说一点我比较明白
You insulted my woman.
你对我的女人出言不逊
I'm here to defend her honor.
我是来为她讨回公道的
Two! It was two.
两下 敲了两下
Wil Wheaton!
威尔·惠顿
Now prepare yourself for what may come.
现在准备好接受制裁吧
Oh, Sheldon, do you really think we're gonna fight?
谢尔顿 你不会真觉得我们会打起来吧
My fists are not up here
我的拳头抬起来
because I'm milking a giant invisible cow.
可不是给巨型隐形奶牛挤奶的
They're up to beat an apology out of you.
是要把道歉的话从你嘴里揍出来的
Okay, I'm sorry.
好的 对不起
Well, that was a long bus ride for not very much.
坐这么远的公车来可真不值啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You're asking a lot of questions, Wil Wheaton.
你问的问题太多了 威尔·惠顿
As a matter of idle curiosity,
只是好奇问下
which of your shrubberies do you feel
你觉得你家哪片灌木丛
would benefit from a thorough vomiting?
可以被呕吐物施肥一下
Never mind, I'll choose.
算了 我自己选
You were so good in Stand by Me.
你在《伴我同行》里的表演太精彩了
惠顿1986年出演的电影
Hello, I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
大家好 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
Welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags.
欢迎收看谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》
Get ready for a very special episode
这是非常特殊的一集
where we explore the flags
我们将介绍
of the popular entertainment franchise, Star Trek.
热门影集《星际迷航》中的旗帜
And to help us, I'm pleased to introduce a special guest--
我很荣幸请到这位来帮忙的特邀嘉宾
surprisingly, it only took gas money
出乎意料的 只需要给点油钱
and the promise of free food to get him here--
跟答应他有吃的就愿意来了
Mr. LeVar Burton.
勒瓦尔·伯特先生
曾出演过多部星际电影
Hey, Sheldon, it's a pleasure to be here.
你好 谢尔顿 很荣幸来到这里
- Well, we've got some interesting flags for... - Cut!
-有些很有意思的旗帜... -停
Yikes, this guy is worse than Wil Wheaton.
妈呀 这家伙比威尔·惠顿还烂
I don't know what she's talking about,
我不知道她在胡说什么
but I'm obligated to agree with her.
但我有义务同意她的话
She's my girlfriend.
她是我的女朋友
Ah, I hear you, brother.
明白 兄弟
I still get lunch, right?
我还是有免费午餐吃的 对吧