生活大爆炸 第七季 The Big Bang Theory Season 7 第1集: The Hofstadter Insufficiency

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基


台词
Sheldon, it's not a great time!
谢尔顿 现在打来真不是时候
What do you want?
你有啥事
Hello to you, too.
我也跟你"问声好"啊
I'm sorry, but this is important.
抱歉 但这事很重要
What is it?
什么事
《回到未来》是一个美国科幻电影系列 共有三部
Back to the Future II was
《回到未来》第二部光盘被放到
in the Back to the Future III case...
《回到未来》第三部的盒子里了
and Back to the Future III was-- get this--
而《回到未来》第三部 你猜怎么着
in the Back to the Future II case.
被放在了第二部的盒子里了
So?
所以呢
So, did you do that,
所以是你干的吗
or am I in the house with an intruder?
还是我住的房子里有个入侵者
Sheldon, I got to go inside.
谢尔顿 我要先进船舱了
It's getting rough out here.
外头风浪太大了
You're dodging the question;
你在闪避问题
I knew it was you.
我就知道是你干的
What was that?
那是什么声音
What was what?
什么什么声音
This isn't a very good connection,
信号不是太好
but it sounded like someone just released a kraken.
但感觉像海怪被释放出来了
Okay, I'm hanging up now.
好了 我要挂电话了
You know there's no such thing as a...
你知道世界上没有海...
No...!
别啊
Penny... Penny...
佩妮 佩妮
Penny...!
佩妮
What's the matter?
怎么了
Um... well, I was worried
我刚刚有点担心
that you might be missing Leonard.
你会很想念莱纳德
And that might be causing you to have bad dreams,
然后会害你做恶梦
like the kind you'd get if you watched
就是那种睡前看了
Clash of the Titans right before you went to bed.
《诸神之战》之类的电影会做的恶梦
电影《诸神之战》中 就有释放海怪的情节
Sweetie, did you have a bad dream?
亲爱的 是不是你做恶梦了啦
To be honest, I did.
老实说 是的
Back to the Future II was
《回到未来》第二部光盘
in the Back to the Future III case.
被放进第三部的盒子里
Leonard did it.
莱纳德干的
Good night.
晚安
No, wait.
等等
Perhaps I should sleep here
我是不是应该睡在这边
so you don't miss Leonard as much,
这样你不会太想念莱纳德
uh, 'cause you're being kind of a baby about it.
因为你现在就跟小孩一样楚楚可怜
You know what? That would make me feel better.
好好好 你待着会让我舒服很多
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-谢谢你啊 -不用客气
Good night.
晚安
生活大爆炸第七季 第一集
I think you'd be pleased to hear
你应该会很高兴听到这事
that this morning in the parking garage,
今早我在停车场时
I saw this oil stain on the ground
看到地上有一滩汽油渍
that was shaped just like my ex-girlfriend, Lucy,
形状就跟我前女友露西一模一样
and I didn't get upset at all.
但我心情完全没受影响
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Well, you should be, 'cause she was looking good.
应该的 她看起来真是美爆了
Dear Lord! You're an astronomer.
我的老天爷啊 你是个天文学家
Although you may have earthly woes,
虽然你也有着人世间的烦恼
get your mind back on the stars.
但你的脑子得想着天上繁星啊
Gee, even the lowly dung beetle
就连低等生物屎壳郎
chooses to plot its course by using the Milky Way.
推粪的路线 都是以银河繁星作为指引
Is that true?
真的吗
Everything I say is true.
我说的一切都是真的
Now, of course, the dung beetle also enjoys
当然啦 屎壳郎也喜欢
eating feces, living in feces
食粪 住粪里
and making little balls out of feces.
然后把粪便做成球
So pick and choose
自己选择
which aspects of its lifestyle you want to embrace.
要学习它生活中的哪些部分吧
Come on, you can talk to girls now.
你现在都能正常跟女人说话了
It shouldn't be hard for you to meet someone new.
再认识个新妞不难吧
How can I meet someone new
我怎么认识啊
when everywhere I look, I see Lucy's face?
我现在看哪都能联想到露西的脸
Tell me you don't see her smile
你看这个鸡肉派的外皮
in the crust of this chicken pot pie.
你能否认没看到她那笑容吗
Oh, will you stop it!
不许再犯傻了
Now, listen to me.
听好了
There's a welcome party for incoming post-docs tonight.
今天晚上有一场博士后新生欢迎会
Go to it and meet someone
去参加 然后认识个
who isn't made of grease or pie.
不是油渍或派做成的妹子
You think you're so cool because your wife is a person?
怎么 你老婆是真人你就觉得自己牛逼啦
Look,
其实呢
Bernie's at a neuroscience conference with Amy--
妮妮与艾米去参加神经科学大会了
I'll go with you.
我陪你去吧
- You would do that for me? - Of course.
-你愿意为我这么牺牲吗 -当然
You're my friend.
你是我朋友
I want you to be happy.
我也想你开心起来
- Thanks. - Oh, Sheldon,
-谢了 -谢尔顿
since Amy's out of town, would you like to join us?
既然艾米也不在 你要一起来吗
I want you to be happy, too,
我也想你开心
but not enough to do anything about it.
但还没想到愿意付出实际行动
Howie, stop.
华仔别闹了
I can't talk like that.
我不能说那种"话"
Amy's right here.
艾米在旁边呢
Sheldon, stop. For the last time,
谢尔顿别闹了 我最后一次保证
I will not bring home bed bugs.
我不会带着床虱回去的
The hotel's nice.
酒店很好
There's a pool, a gym--
有泳池 健身房
the bar looks like fun.
酒吧感觉也挺好玩的
Because I looked in the bed, and there are no bugs.
因为我检查过床了 没有床虱
Aw, I love you, too.
我也爱你
If I don't talk to you before you go to sleep,
如果你睡前没跟你说到话
I'll meet you in dreamland.
那我们就梦乡里相会吧
Good night.
晚安
No, I will not consider sleeping in my garment bag.
不 我不会考虑套着衣服保护套睡的
Penny, did you ever wonder how Starfleet captains...
佩妮 你好奇过 星际舰队战舰指挥官们...
No.
没有
Well, now that I've piqued your interest,
现在我已经激起了你的兴致
welcome to the exciting world of 3D chess.
欢迎来到刺激的3D象棋世界吧
Why don't you just admit
你为什么不老实说
you only want to play this game
你想玩这个游戏
because you always play it with Leonard
是因为你以前老跟莱纳德玩
and you miss him?
你很想念他
You overestimate his significance in my life.
你太高估了他对我生活的重要性
Do I miss how he makes a face
我会想念他用糖浆
on my toaster waffle with syrup?
在我的松饼上画张脸吗
No.
不会
Do I miss the way
我会想念
he fixes the zipper on my jacket when it gets stuck?
他把我卡住的夹克拉链修好的方式吗
I don't think so.
我想不会
Do I miss how we say "good night"
我会想念我们
to each other through the walls of our bedroom
隔着卧室墙 用莫尔斯电报密码
using Morse code?
互道晚安的夜晚吗
Okay, I get it, I get it.
好了 我懂了 我懂了
You are an emotionless robot.
你是个没有感情的机器人
Well, I try.
我尽量保持了
All right, let's just get this stupid game over with.
好啦 赶紧把这破游戏玩完吧
- Great. I'll go first. - Okay.
-好的 我先走 -行
By the way, how are you with zippers?
对了 你懂拉链吗
Why?
怎么了
Well, I really need to go to the bathroom,
我真的得去上厕所了
and this one's gone all cattywampus.
可是这个拉链要整死我了
Wow, your work on jellyfish neural nets
你的水母神经网络研究
sounds so interesting.
听起来蛮有意思的
It is.
的确
You can download my paper off the university server.
你可以在学校伺服器上下到我的研究报告
I will. You can download my paper
会的 你也可以在学校伺服器上
on the Van Allen Belts from the university server as well.
下到我的范艾伦辐射带研究报告
I will.
会的
All right.
好的
How'd it go?
怎么样了
Well, if you like dry, factual statements
如果你喜欢无趣与论述事实
interspersed with painful moments of silence,
外加各种蛋疼的无语时分的交谈
it was bananas.
那就绝对是爽歪歪了
Check it out.
看那边
Mrs. Davis from Human Resources is here.
人力资源部的戴维斯女士也在
She's probably on the lookout for sexual harassment.
估计是来盯着有没有性骚扰案件的
Oh, great.
漂亮
There go my chances of being sexually harassed.
这下我被人性骚扰的机会也飞了
I heard her husband left her for a hot, young undergrad.
听说她老公泡了性感年轻女大生 甩了她
That's so much better than the old, ugly ones.
的确是比那个老丑货好超多啊
Mr. Wolowitz,
沃罗威茨先生
Dr. Koothrappali.
库萨帕里博士
Mrs. Davis, nice to see you.
戴维斯女士 你也好
You know, I recently read a fascinating article
我最近刚阅读了一篇有关企鹅中
on infidelity among penguins.
也有雄性出轨情况的文章
Okay.
好的
So if the fact that your husband left you
所以你老公离开你的这事
makes you feel unattractive, just remember,
可能让你觉得自己年老色衰 但请想想
penguins get cheated on, and they're adorable.
连企鹅这么超可爱还会被雄性骗呢
It was better when you couldn't talk to women.
我宁愿你不能跟女人说话
I was thinking of going to the lecture
我打算去听听那场
on posterior cingulate cortex lesions
后扣带回皮质损伤
in the formation of autobiographical memory.
对自传体记忆的形成课程
Oh, brain lesions are fascinating.
大脑损伤是很有意思啊
Unless they're yours, then they're a drag.
但如果是你的脑子 那就倒霉了
To the advancement of science.
敬科学进步一杯
And to the sick and dying who make it possible.
也敬成就了这些的病人和死人
This is fun; we never really get to talk shop
这真不错 佩妮在的时候
with Penny around.
我们从没机会谈正事
We usually just end up talking about boys.
到最后都是在谈男人的事
Which is fine, but it's nice to mix it up
是也没关系啦 但偶尔能聊点
with a little intellectual conversation.
高智商的东西也不错
From the two gentlemen at the bar.
吧台边的两位男士请的
Oh, my gosh, boys bought us drinks!
天啊 有男生请我们喝酒
Boys bought us drinks!
男生请我们喝酒
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢了
- Be cool. - You be cool!
-冷静 -冷静什么
Guys are hitting on us, and not just to get to Penny.
他们不是为了泡佩妮 才来泡我们的呢
You're right.
你说的有道理
Thank you.
谢谢啊
Bad move.
坏棋啊
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
My queen can now take your rook from below.
我的王后可以从下面吃掉你的车
So that means I lose, right?
也就表示我输了 对吧
It's over!
结束啦
If I make this move...
如果我下这步才会
but I won't because we're having too much fun.
但我不会 因为我们玩得正开心呢
Okay, let's take a break.
好吧 先休息一下
We're all out of alcohol.
我们家没酒了
I wasn't going to get alcohol.
我不是要去拿酒好吗
Gosh, I wonder what Leonard's doing right now.
天啊 我好想知道莱纳德现在在干嘛
I miss him so much.
我好想他
Well, if you'd like,
你要是想
we could call him.
我们可以打给他啊
I-I mean that you could call him.
我是说 你可以打给他
As I've explained,
我已经说过
the absence of my friends does not cause me pain.
我的朋友不在 对我完全没影响
As rock and roll bad boy, Paul Simon, once said,
就如同摇滚坏男孩 保罗·西蒙唱过的
曾荣获多次格莱美奖的老牌美国歌手
"I am a rock.
"我是一颗石头
I am an I-I-I-island."
我是一座孤岛"
I'm calling him.
我打给他吧
Oh, goodie! Put him on speakerphone!
太棒了 记得开免提啊
Excuse me, ladies,
女士们 抱歉
but my pants are buzzing.
我的裤子在震动
North Sea, how can I "Kelp" You?
北海 有何能为你海带[音似效劳]
Leonard?
莱纳德
Penny?
佩妮
Hey, it's Penny.
是佩妮
Everybody say hi to Penny.
大家跟佩妮问声好吧
Hi, Penny!
你好 佩妮
Wow, it sounds like you're having a good time.
听起来你玩得挺开心的嘛
Best time of my life!
这辈子最爽的时刻了
Isn't it 5:30 in the morning there?
现在不是你们那边的凌晨五点半吗
Is it?
是吗
Hey, everybody, it's 5:30 in the morning!
各位 现在都凌晨五点半啦
okay, well, we were just calling you
我们打给你
because we were missing you.
是因为我们想你了
- Iceberg! - Uh-oh, hang on.
-冰山 -等一下
Are you in danger?
你们是不是遇到危险了
No, it's a drinking game.
不是啦 是喝酒游戏
Whenever we see an iceberg, we take a shot!
每次我们看见冰山的时候 都会干一杯
Berg! Berg!
冰山 冰山
Berg! Berg! Berg! Berg--
冰山 冰山 冰山 冰山
Leonard, Leonard?
莱纳德 莱纳德
I cannot believe we were missing that jerk.
真不敢相信我们居然想念那个混蛋
You were.
是你而已
So what happened? How'd it go?
什么情况 进展如何
It's fine. I thanked them again
很好 我再次感谢他们
and let them know we're not available.
并告诉他们我们名花有主了
So I can drink this without having
那就是说我不用为了这杯酒
to give up the goodies?
牺牲色相吗
Yes, it's all cool.
对 你就喝吧
Although, if you wanted to talk to one of them,
不过如果你想跟他们说话
no one would blame you.
也没人会怪你的
And why would no one blame me?
为什么没人会怪我
I don't know what I'm saying.
我只是在随便乱说而已
Well, it sounds like you're saying
貌似你是在说
that I could do better than Sheldon.
我可以找一个比谢尔顿更好的男友
Boy, these drinks are strong!
天啊 这杯酒真够劲儿啊
Hoo, mama, I'm gonna be hug in the toilet tonight!
妈呀 我今晚估计得抱着马桶吐了
No, tell me,
告诉我
I want to know what you meant by that.
我想知道你那句话到底是什么意思
I just meant that you're not married
我只是说你还没结婚
and your boyfriend's kind of...
而且你的男朋友有点...
Sheldon.
"谢尔顿"
And your husband is extremely Howard.
你的老公还很"霍华德"那型呢
What's your point?
你是啥意思呢
Sorry. I have no point.
抱歉 我没没啥意思
That was a stupid thing to say.
刚才是我犯傻乱说话了
Can we please just go back to having a nice time?
我们能不能既往不咎 回归原样呢
We could, but unfortunately my brain is lesion-free
本来是可以 但遗憾的是
and I remember that rotten thing
我的脑子没病
you just said about my sweet baboo.
清楚的记得你说我小宝贝的坏话呢
Come on. I apologize.
别这样嘛 我道歉
Can we please just let it go?
能不能别追究了
- Sure. - Thanks.
-好吧 -谢谢
Your husband's weird and his clothes are ridiculous.
你老公是个怪胎 他的衣着超级可笑
I can't believe it!
真是气死我了
All this time I've been doing nothing
这段时间我茶不思饭不想
but sit around and miss that guy.
就光想着那个混蛋了
And you know what the worst part is?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
That you're having to process
你得在没有伏特加酒的情况下
your emotional pain without vodka?
处理你痛苦的情绪
No.
才不是呢
Yes.
好啦 被你说中了
But you know what the second-worst part is?
但你知道第二糟糕的是什么吗
He does not miss me at all.
他一点都不想我
Allow me to comfort you.
让我来安慰你吧
At least you've got your health.
至少你现在健康地活着
Really? Tha-That's it? That's comforting?
不是吧 就这样 这也叫安慰人呀
Um, uh, in a hundred years,
一百年以后
you'll both be dead and it won't matter?
你俩都会死 这事不就无所谓了吗
No! Come on!
去死吧 拜托
You're supposed to say, "Of course he misses you.
你应该说 "他当然想你啦"
The only reason he's partying is to cover up his pain."
"他是在用狂欢来掩盖内心的忧伤"
Oh, no, I don't think that's true at all.
不 我一点都不这么觉得
This is ridiculous.
这也太荒谬了
Why am I upset just because he's off having a good time?
为什么我会因为他过得开心而郁闷呀
Well... perhaps you're obsessively picturing him
可能你像疯子一样想象着
engaged in drunken coitus with another woman.
他跟另外一个女人酒后乱性
Is that it? Did I get it right?
是这样吗 被我说中了吗
Okay, tha-that's great.
好吧 谢谢你
You can stop trying to make me feel better now.
你可以不用再安慰我了
Actually, I can't.
但是不行
Before Leonard left,
莱纳德走之前
he made me promise that I'd take care of you.
他让我答应他 一定要好好照顾你
- He did? - Yes.
-真的吗 -真的
Oh, that's really sweet.
真是太贴心了
Plus, if I do a good job,
而且如果我做得好的话
he said he'd bring me back a sailor's cap.
他说回来时会送我一顶水手帽
Now I miss him even more.
现在我更想念他了
Well, if it's any consolation,
如果能安慰到你的话
I'm sure Leonard's tormented every moment
我保证莱纳德离开你温暖的怀抱
he's away from your warm embrace and cherry lips.
和诱人的嘴唇的每一秒 都饱受煎熬
Thanks.
谢谢你
Oh, seriously?
你还真信呀
Uh, excuse me, Mrs. Davis?
打扰了 戴维斯女士
What?
干嘛
I'd like to apologize for being insensitive.
抱歉我在你面前哪壶不开提哪壶
And for possibly making penguins seem like jerks,
还把胸企鹅说得全都是混蛋一样
'cause 99% of them are stand-up guys.
因为他们百分之99都是好男人
Forget about it.
算了吧
You know, you-you and I,
其实我和你
you and I have a lot in common.
咱俩有很多共同之处
Is that right?
是吗
Oh, yes, I-I, too,
是呀 我也是
am in the throes of heartbreak.
在经历心碎的痛苦
Okay, fine, I'll tell you about it.
好吧 我把来龙去脉告诉你
Here is a hot beverage to comfort you.
这杯热饮是安慰你的
It's in a to-go cup.
用的是外带的杯子
Make of that what you will.
里面装的是"赶紧走"的饮料
Come on. It's still early.
拜托 现在还早呢
Let's do something.
我们来干点什么吧
Well, I have been toying around with an idea for 4-D chess.
我一直在试图创造怎么玩4D象棋呢
How about we just talk?
不如我们来聊聊吧
All right.
好吧
- In 4-D chess... - No.
-在4D象棋... -不谈这个
Come on, let's talk about our lives.
来嘛 我们来聊聊彼此的生活
Tell me something about you I don't know.
告诉我你一些我不知道的事情
I own nine pairs of pants.
我有九条裤子
Okay, that-that's a good start,
好吧 这算一个良好的开端
but I was thinking maybe something a little more personal.
但我想知道点更私密的事情
I see.
我懂了
I own nine pairs of underpants.
我有九条内裤
How about I go first?
不如我先说吧
But I don't want to know how many underpants you own.
可我不想知道你有多少条内裤
Although, based on the floor of your bedroom,
但从你卧室的地上看起来
I'd say it's a thousand.
我猜有上千条吧
Okay, look, here's something people do not know about me.
好吧 有件事是我不为人知的秘密
When I first moved out to L.A.,
我刚搬来洛杉矶的时候
I did a topless scene in a low-budget horror movie
我在一个讲述杀手人猿的
about a killer gorilla.
低成本恐怖电影里裸上身
After I did it, I felt so ashamed.
在那之后 我觉得很羞愧
Thankfully, that thing never came out.
但谢天谢地 那电影从没上映
I've seen that.
我看过
Yeah. Serial Apeist.
真的 《杀人恶猿》
Howard found it online the day we met you.
在我们遇见你那天 霍华德就在网上发现了
Oh, God...
天啊
And it was literally the moment you walked out the door.
确切来说 是在你走出我们这扇门之后
But I see the type of personal revelations you're going for.
但我了解你想知道的是多私密的事情
Okay, here's one I thought I'd take to the grave.
好吧 有个秘密我本来想带进棺材的
A while back,
不久前
YouTube changed its user interface
YouTube网站更改了用户界面
from a star-based rating system
本来是用星级来评价视频
to a thumbs-up rating system.
改成了点赞
I tell people I'm okay with it,
我告诉人们我无所谓
but I'm really not.
但其实我很介意
That's your big revelation?
这就是你的大秘密吗
Yes.
是的
I feel ten pounds lighter.
让我顿时如释重负呀
Okay, you know what?
好吧 算了
I give up.
我放弃了
I'm going to bed.
我回去睡觉了
Here's something else you don't know about me:
还有一件事你不知道
you just hurt my feelings.
你刚伤害了我的感情
What did I do?
我刚做什么了
I opened up and shared something
我对你敞开心扉分享秘密
deeply upsetting to me,
让我最郁闷不已的秘密
and you treated it as if it were nothing.
而你却表现得好像不是什么大事
I-I didn't think it was a big deal.
我是不觉得这是大事
It is to me; that's the point.
但对我来说是 这就是重点
Sheldon, you are right.
谢尔顿 你说得对
I'm really sorry.
真的很不对不起
I should've known better.
我不该那么做
Your apology is accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Thank you.
谢谢
How about a hug?
那来抱一个吧
- How about a hearty handshake? - Come on.
-还是真诚地握个手算了 -抱一个嘛
Now I know how you felt getting mauled
现在我知道你当时
by that sex-crazed gorilla.
被性致勃勃大猩猩袭击的感觉了
Good night.
晚安
It was rather flattering to have strangers send us drinks.
今晚有陌生人请咱们喝酒真是受宠若惊呀
Yeah, that felt nice.
对呀 感觉真好
Maybe tomorrow morning we put on some hot pants
或许明天我们应该穿上性感点的裤子
and see if we can score us some free omelets.
看看会不会有人请咱们吃煎蛋饼
So, hypothetically, if-if we were to have gone with them,
假设如果我们当时跟他们一起走
which one would you have picked?
你会选择跟哪个走
I think I would have gone with
我觉得我会选
the short one with the goofy haircut.
那个发型可笑的矮子
Oh, good, 'cause I liked the tall thin one.
正好 因为我喜欢又高又瘦那个
He seemed intelligent, kind of a loner,
他看起来很聪明 有些孤傲
maybe a little sexually inexperienced,
或许缺乏性经验
like I'd have to teach him a thing or two.
可以让我好好给他上一两节课
Not my guy.
我那个不是这样
I caught him staring at my rack.
我发现他盯着我的胸部看
It'd be nice to be with a man
有人想知道我羊毛衫下
who wants to know what's underneath my cardigan.
藏着什么的感觉真好
FYI, it's another cardigan.
对了 是另一件羊毛衫哦
Your short sexed-up guy kind of sounds like Howard.
你那个色鬼矮子听起来像霍华德
Your brainy virgin kind of sounds like Sheldon.
你那个聪明的处男听起来像谢尔顿
- Good night. - Night.
-晚安 -晚安
All right, Dr. Koothrappali,
好了 库萨帕里博士
it's been nice talking to you,
跟你聊得很开心
but I need to go home and relieve my babysitter.
但我得回家让我保姆下班了
Yeah, I can relate to being a single parent.
当然 我也懂当单亲父母的感受
I have a dog.
我有一只狗
Yeah, it's exactly the same thing.
是呀 这两者是"一样"的啊
Good night.
晚安
Mrs. Davis...
戴维斯女士
I, uh, I must confess,
我必须坦白
I came here tonight in a futile attempt
我今晚来这里是抱着失败的心
to pick up some lonely postdoc,
企图勾搭上某个寂寞的博士后
but instead I got to connect with you at a human level.
但我却意外跟你进行了人类层面的交流
That's a much better evening.
比我想象的夜晚好多了
You're a lovely person.
你是个很棒的人
Are you hitting on me?
你是在试图勾搭我吗
No, no, no, that would be crazy!
不 不 那样太扯了
I mean, if I were hitting on you, you'd know it
如果我是在勾搭你 你会知道
'cause you'd feel uncomfortable and a little sad for me.
因为你会觉得不舒服 还会为我感到悲哀
You're sweet.
你人真好
Good night, Dr. Koothrappali.
晚安 库萨帕里博士
Good night.
晚安
Looks like she accepted your apology.
看起来她接受了你的道歉
And then some.
不止呢
I think we had a moment.
我觉得我们有擦出火花
Oh, please, you did not have a moment.
拜托 你们才没有擦出火花
Who died and made you king of moments?
谁死后把火花鉴定王之位传给你了吗
Okay, fine. Let's say there was a moment.
好吧 就算你们有擦出火花
- There was. - There wasn't.
-明明有 -明明没有
But... But even if there was,
即使就算真的有
what are you gonna do about it?
你还想干嘛
I will slowly seduce her
我会慢慢勾引她
until she falls helpless into my bed,
直到她无法抗拒 上我的床
hungry for the pleasure only I can give her.
渴求只有我能给她的欢愉
- So nothing. - No, not a thing.
-所以就是没啥 -对 没啥
I'm so glad the police finally caught
我真高兴警察终于
that psychotic genetically engineered ape.
把那只基因突变的疯狂人猿抓住了
That is my girlfriend! I swear to God!
我对天发誓 那就是我的女朋友
Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard!
莱纳德 莱纳德 好样的