生活大爆炸 第七季 The Big Bang Theory Season 7 第11集: 谢耳朵不在 The Cooper Extraction

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基


台词
Advantage left-side competitor.
左方参赛者领先
Xbox 体感游戏《Kinect运动大会2》
Wow, you're really good at this.
你很会玩这游戏啊
Well, I have an extremely low center of gravity.
姐重心低 下盘稳
I'm like a pyramid.
就像个金字塔
How you doing over there?
你还好吗
Oh, I hope it's just a sprain.
希望只是脚扭伤
I cannot walk into that E.R.
我没脸再因为打游戏受伤
with another video game injury.
而走进急诊室了
Hey, Sheldon, you want to play next?
谢尔顿 你要下一个玩吗
Oh, I would, but I'm on my way out.
我也想 不过我得出门
- Where? - Texas.
-去哪 -老家德州
Right now?
现在去吗
Why?
为什么
- Is someone sick? - Yes.
-家里有人生病吗 -对的
My sister's uterus came down with a baby.
我姐的子宫要"生"小孩了
Oh, she's pregnant? That's great.
她怀孕啦 那很好啊
You're gone an uncle-- Uncle Sheldon.
你要成为舅舅了 谢尔顿舅舅
No, I will be Uncle Dr. Cooper.
不 我是库伯博士舅舅
How come you never said she was pregnant?
你怎么从来没说过她怀孕了
Well, I never told you about my brother's kidney stone.
我也没跟你说过我哥有肾结石啊
You want to hear about everything
你这么想知道我全家人的
that comes out of my family's genitals?
生殖器都有啥跑出来吗
Well, congrats, and it's nice
还是恭喜你啦
you're gonna be there for your sister.
你能回去陪她真贴心
Yes.
大概吧
I'm filling in for her husband who's recovering
我是被临时抓去的 她老公因骑摩托
from a horrible motorcycle accident.
出了严重的车祸 在疗养呢
Lucky duck.
这货运气真好
Wow, so, how long will you be gone?
那你要去多久
Well, she's due tomorrow.
她预计明天生
Although it did take her six years to finish high school,
不过她当年高中念了六年
so who knows?
鬼知道这次又要多久
Can I give you a ride to the airport?
我能送你去机场吗
Oh, no, thank you, I don't want to be an inconvenience.
不用了 谢谢 我不想麻烦你
Chop-chop, Leonard.
莱纳德 麻利点
We leave in ten minutes.
我们十分钟后出发
生活大爆炸第七季 第十一集
All right, here's the deal.
来吧 这次是这样
Sheldon is gone, so the tree decorating rules
谢尔顿不在 他那些装饰树的规则
are out the window.
统统可以不用管了
Yeah, which means
也就表示
we don't have to use his ridiculous
我们不需要按照他这个
ornament-spacing template.
狗屁装饰间隔尺来摆了
And I'm happy to report its kickstarter campaign
我也很乐意为大家报告这在集资网上的
is holding strong at zero dollars.
募款额仍坚守在0元
Wait, so Star Wars and Star Trek characters
等等 所以今年《星际大战》与《星际迷航》的
can go on the same branch?
角色可以挂同一棵树上吗
I know, it's crazy.
是啊 超不敢想象吧
出自《疯狂的麦克斯》系列电影
Welcome to the Thunderdome, people!
欢迎来到雷霆穹顶
I've never done this before.
我第一次过圣诞节
It's kind of fun.
真有意思
Yeah, if your mom could see
如果你妈看见
her little Bar Mitzvah boy right now,
她的乖犹太儿子现在在干嘛
she'd have a heart attack.
她一定会心脏病发的
Good idea, I'll take a picture.
好主意 我立刻拍照
Honey, I'm a little strapped for cash this year,
宝贝 我今年手头有点紧
so for Christmas I was thinking of giving you...
所以圣诞礼物我打算给你...
this.
这尤物
- I love it. - Okay.
-我爱死了 -那就好
But it is what you got me last year.
但是你去年就送过我这个了
And last night.
还有昨晚
Hello.
大家好啊
Hi, Stuart.
斯图尔特
Oh, good, I'm glad you guys didn't wait for me to start.
太感谢你们没等我到就开始了
Although you said 7:00
虽然你们说了7点开始
and it's-it's 7:00, but that's fine.
而现在正好是7点 不过没事啦
Oh, it's probably Sheldon.
应该是谢尔顿打来吧
Hi, Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Everybody's here, say hi.
大家都在 打个招呼吧
Hey, buddy.
兄弟
Howdy.
你好吗
Hello.
你好啊
The second I go out of town
我前脚刚离开
you throw a Christmas party without me?
你们后脚就自己办起了圣诞派对吗
Yeah, kind of.
算吧
That's so thoughtful.
太为我着想了
You guys are the best.
你们最好了
Hey, how's your sister?
你姐姐怎么样了
She went into labor an hour ago.
她一个小时前就开始分娩了
That's wonderful. So you're at the hospital?
那很好啊 所以你现在在医院吗
No, she chose to have a home birth...
不是 她选择在家生
because she wants to live in the Stone Age
因为她想要像原始人一样
and a cave wasn't available.
而她又找不到洞穴
You know, many people believe that home births are better
很多人都觉得在家生产对妈妈比较好
better because the mother is in a warm, comfortable environment
因为她能够在一个温暖舒适环境下生产
where she can be nurtured by loved ones.
身边还有亲人给自己打气
And turn the bedroom floor
然后把浴室地板
into an amniotic Slip 'n Slide.
改成羊水滑水道吗
Shelly, come on!
谢利 快过来
Your sister's fully dilated
你姐宫口完全开了
and she wants a nice family picture
她想要在满地是血之前
before there's blood everywhere!
拍一张好看的全家福
Oh, boy.
我的老天啊
I picked the wrong day to wear my good robot T-shirt.
我今天真不该穿我这件机器人T恤
If you were having Sheldon's baby
如果有天你要给谢尔顿生仔
would you really want him in the room?
你真的会希望他进产房陪你吗
Yeah, if he's in the room when they're making the baby,
如果在造人的时候 谢尔顿有进同一个房间
I'll give you ten dollars.
我就给你十块钱
Hey, I brought over It's a Wonderful Life
我带了《生活多美好》的碟来了
if you guys want to watch it later.
等会要一起看吗
Oh, I love that movie.
我好喜欢那部电影
I've never seen it.
我从来没看过
- Me neither. - It's great.
-我也没看过 -那太好了
It's Christmastime and Jimmy Stewart's really depressed
故事发生在圣诞时节 男主万念俱灰
and he's gonna jump off a bridge and kill himself...
本来准备要跳桥自尽...
Don't need to see it. Living it.
不用看了 这就是我的人生
But then he gets to see what the world
但上帝让他看到了
would be like if he'd never been born.
如果他从未出生 世界会变得怎么样
Hey, you ever imagine what that would be like?
你想过如果没有你
Not being born?
世界会如何吗
What do you think?
你说呢
What do you think?
你说呢
What do you think?
你说呢[独自面对谢尔顿]
You make jokes about Sheldon,
你们虽然取笑谢尔顿
but if it weren't for him,
但如果没有他
I don't think any of us
我们之中的任何人
would be sitting in this room right now.
都不会在此时此刻坐在这里
Really? Sheldon not being here
真的吗 但谢尔顿不在
is the main reason I'm in this room.
就是我在今天来的主要原因
It's true.
我是说真的
None of you would know me.
你们绝对不会认识我
You wouldn't know Bernadette.
你不会认识伯纳黛特
- You wouldn't be dating Penny. - You don't know that.
-你也不会跟佩妮交往上 -这很难说
I've been going to the Cheesecake Factory for years.
我是芝士蛋糕工厂多年的常客
I could have picked her up.
我本来就有机会泡上她
Oh, you weren't joking.
你不是开玩笑啊
No.
当然不是
Okay, sweetie, let me tell you
宝贝 让我告诉你
exactly how that would have gone down.
当年如果只靠你自己 会怎么发展吧
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna ask her out.
我要上了 我要去约她
I'm gonna squirt chocolate milk out of my nipples.
巧克力奶还会从我乳头喷出来呢
Sorry, I thought we're saying things
抱歉 我还以为我们说的是
that are never gonna happen.
永远不可能发生事
Maybe this time he's going to do it.
或许这次他真开得了口
Hope you're thirsty, here it comes.
希望你刚好口渴 我要喷奶啦
Watch me.
看好了
Hey, you guys ready to order or you need a few minutes?
你们准备好要点菜了 还是要再等一会
I, uh, ah, um, I...
我 那个...
A few minutes it is.
那就是再等一会
You didn't ask her out, but that was a lot of sounds.
虽然没成功 但也比平时多发出了点声音
You guys are making me nervous.
你们的存在让我觉得紧张
Fine, then go talk to her on your own.
那你自己过去跟她说话吧
I will.
去就去
- Excuse me. - Yeah?
-打扰一下 -怎么了
Hi, uh, um, I'm Leonard?
你好 我是莱纳德
Really? You don't sound so sure.
是吗 你好像不是很确定哦
No, I am he.
不 我就是他
Uh, any-anyway, um,
总之
there's been something I've wanted to ask you
有一件事 我很久之前
for a long time. Um...
就想问你了
- What's that? - Eh, uh, well,
-什么事 -那个...
I was wondering-- if you're not too busy--
我想知道 如果你不忙的话
um, uh, if,
你是否...
if you'd be interested in...
是否有兴趣
...telling me where the restroom is?
告诉我洗手间在哪儿
I think you're too late.
我觉得来不及了
Come on, I would not have peed my pants.
拜托 我才不会尿裤子呢
- She nailed it. - Sounds about right.
-她没说错 -你就会那样
But, you forget, I did ask you out in real life.
但你忘了 在现实生活中我的确有约你出去
Which couldn't have happened
如果你不住在她对面
if you didn't live across the hall from her,
这事就不会发生
which couldn't have happened without Sheldon.
所以说还是得谢谢谢尔顿
Same goes with you guys.
你们俩也一样
If Leonard wasn't with Penny,
如果莱纳德不跟佩妮在一起
- she never would have set you up. - Doesn't matter.
-她就不会给你俩牵红线 -无所谓啊
Bernadette still would've been working at The Cheesecake Factory,
伯纳黛特还是会在芝士蛋糕工厂上班
and I still would've been working this beefcake factory.
而我还是肌肉猛男一枚
You would've been all over me.
你肯定会拜倒在我的高领衫下
Well...
这个嘛
Hey, Penny, can I take that table?
佩妮 我可以负责那桌吗
Sure, why?
可以啊 为什么
The one in the turtleneck is cute.
那个穿高领衫的男生蛮帅的
Open wide,
张大嘴
here comes the happy train.
美食火车要入山洞啦
Mm-hmm, chug-a chug-a, yum, yum.
好吃好吃 呜呜
Hang on.
别动
You got a... you got a little something.
你嘴角有东西
Never mind.
还是算了吧
Oh, man,
天啊
that is so us.
真像咱俩
You know, maybe you and I wouldn't be together,
或许我们本来不会在一起
but you wouldn't have done so great yourself.
但没我 你肯定好不到哪儿去
- Why? - Because I know exactly
-为什么 -因为我清楚知道
the kind of guy you would've ended up with.
你最后会跟哪种人在一起
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Hey. Did you remember to pay the rent?
你有记得付房租吗
Better. I used the money to buy these magic beans.
我做了件更棒的事 我把钱拿去买魔豆了
Hey, he may be an idiot,
他或许是个蠢货
but at least he didn't pee himself.
但至少他不会尿裤子
Oh, hold on.
还没说完呢
Aw, babe, I peed myself.
宝贝 我尿裤子了
Me, too.
我也是
The end.
剧终
Hi, Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
No, it's not.
不好
I've seen things.
我看见了可怕的东西
Lady things.
女人"那里"
Listen to me.
听我说
That is not the way they usually look.
那地方通常看上去不是那样
Doesn't matter.
不重要了
This is no way to make new humans.
这不是创造新人类的途径
People coming out of people.
人从人的身体里出来
It's some kind of dirty magic show.
就像是下流的魔术表演
Sheldon Lee Cooper.
谢尔顿·李·库珀
You get back in this room right now.
快给我回来
And bring a mop.
顺便拿个拖把
Did you hear that?
你听见了吗
A mop.
拿拖把
I have two PhDs yet somehow I'm the janitor
我有两个博士学位 而现在却成了
of my sister's birth canal.
我姐姐产道的清洁工
Hey, Sheldon sent us all an e-mail.
谢尔顿给我们都发了封邮件
"Happy holidays from Texas."
主题是"来自德州的节日问候"
And there's pictures.
还有图片呢
Don't open them. Do not open them.
别打开 千万别打开
Oh, come on.
拜托
Childbirth is a natural, beautiful...
分娩是一个自然而又美丽的...
Oh, it's like someone sawed a cow in half.
就像一头牛被人锯成了两半
My father's a gynecologist, I think I can handle it.
我爸是妇科医生 我能承受住
And, now, I'm gay.
我一秒钟被掰"弯"了
You know, I was thinking. Without Sheldon,
我在想 如果没有谢尔顿
most of us would have never met,
我们大部分人都不会相遇
but Penny would still live across from him.
但佩妮还是会住在他的对面
And with Leonard out of the picture,
而莱纳德只是个不相干的人
we all know what that would mean.
我们都知道这意味着什么
We do?
是吗
Hey, Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Hello.
你好
Doing laundry?
在洗衣服吗
Of course I'm doing laundry.
我当然在洗衣服啊
Saturday night is laundry night,
周六晚上是洗衣之夜
and I'm in a laundry room, so...
而且我在洗衣房
I believe your inference is justified.
你的推理是合理的
Oh, my inference is justified.
我的推理是合理的
Sheldon, you are so funny.
谢尔顿 你好幽默哦
Anyway, I need to do my laundry, too,
对了 我也要洗衣服
because these clothes are so dirty.
因为这些衣服太脏了
Almost as dirty as the dirty girl who's wearing them.
就跟穿它的女孩一样脏[下流]
Okay, that's enough.
够了 别说了
- Disagree. - Keep going.
-不要 -继续说
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
A tad asymmetrical,
胸部有点不对称
but nothing to be concerned about.
但无须为乳腺癌担心
Please, Sheldon. I need you.
拜托 谢尔顿 我要你
To... what?
要我干嘛
To take me.
占有我[带我走]
I'm not taking you anywhere till you put on a shirt.
除非你把衣服穿上 不然我哪儿也不会带你去
Come on, Sheldon. You and me right here.
谢尔顿 咱俩在这里开搞
Penny, for the thousandth time,
佩妮 我再说第一千次
I'm saving myself for someone special.
我要为我的另一半守贞
Perhaps a cute bespectacled neuroscientist
或许她是一个戴眼镜的可爱神经学家
with hair the color of mud.
泥土颜色的秀发
I think I know how to change your mind.
我知道该怎么让你改变主意
That's enough.
别说了
I was okay with it.
我不介意继续听
How's it going, Sheldon?
怎么样了 谢尔顿
Actually, much better.
老实说 好多了
Oh, good. Is the baby born yet?
太好了 孩子出生了吗
I don't know. I just got back.
我不知道 我刚回来
Where'd you go?
你去哪里了
My mother asked me to get some towels.
我妈让我去弄几条毛巾
I took advantage of the vague request
她又没说去哪弄 于是我钻了个空子
and went to Bed, Bath & Beyond.
跑到连锁寝家具用品店去了
Excuse me! I'm on the phone!
小声点 我在打电话呢
So rude.
太没礼貌了
Here's another one. Penny,
还有一点 佩妮
if it weren't for Sheldon,
如果不是谢尔顿
you never would have met comic book legend Stan Lee.
你永远也不会遇见漫画书的传奇斯坦·李
斯坦·李 美国漫画界的元老 著名作品有《X-men》《蜘蛛侠》等第三季第16集 佩妮带谢尔顿去斯坦·李家中索要签名
Great.
好吧
At least Leonard, Howard and I
至少我和莱纳德 还有霍华德
would have always been friends.
三个人永远都会是朋友
Hey, how come you three never got an apartment together?
为什么你们仨不一起租房子呢
We talked about it, but Howard was in
我们谈过这事 但当时霍华德
a pretty serious relationship with his mom.
在谈一段很认真的感情 对象是他妈
I lived with her to save money.
我跟她住是为了省钱
Yeah, you didn't have to buy groceries
是啊 你也不用去买菜
'cause you were breast-feeding.
因为你是母乳喂养
Aw, so I guess if it weren't for me,
所以如果不是因为我
you'd still be living with her, huh?
你会还和她住在一起 对吗
Not exactly.
也不尽然
What do you mean, "Not exactly"?
"也不尽然"是什么意思
Well, things would be a little different.
情况还是会有些不一样
Howard, where's my lunch?!
霍华德 我的午饭呢
I'm starving!
老娘快饿死了
I know you're starving.
我知道你快饿死了
The neighbors know you're starving.
邻居们都知道你快饿死了
There's starving people in Africa who know you're starving!
非洲快饿死的百姓 都知道你快饿死了
That's it?! There's not enough food!
就这么点吗 怎么够我吃啊
Well, you cleaned out Earth!
你已经把地球上能吃的都吃光了
I don't know what else to do!
我去哪给你找食物啊
How is this any different?
这和现实有什么不一样
You didn't let me finish.
姑且听我讲完
Here you go, Mother.
午餐来了 母亲
You're a good boy, Howard!
你是个好孩子 霍华德
Such a good boy!
真是个好孩子
Wait-- did she die or did you kill her?
慢着 她是自然死亡 还是被你杀了
Eh, tomato, tomahto. The important thing is she's dead.
管它寿终正寝还是死于非命 重点是她死了
Hey, so how come you two didn't move in together?
那你们俩为什么不一起租房子呢
This guy wanted a place of his own
这家伙想要独立的空间
because he was sure he was gonna be a ladies' man.
因为他确定自己将夜夜流连花丛中
Yeah, I was wrong.
但我错了
But I do think you and I would have had a great time.
但我觉得咱俩做室友一定很开心
Come on, Leonard, dinner.
来吧 莱纳德 晚餐好了
Coming.
来了
Hang on.
等等
Why would I be fat?
我为什么成肥仔了
You'd have no girlfriend to see you naked,
你又没女友看你的裸体
you'd try to fill the void with food,
你想用食物填补空虚
and I'm an enabler who once deep-fried a pancake.
我的油炸煎饼为你创造了变肥的条件
Why can't you be fat, too?
为什么你不跟着我一起肥呢
What do you want to do for dessert?
你想吃什么饭后甜点
I think there's still half a cake from breakfast.
早餐还剩下半个蛋糕呢
No, there's not.
不 早吃完啦
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Stuart.
斯图尔特
What are you doing?
你这是做什么
I...
just wanted to be in anyone's story.
只想跑个龙套 哪个故事都行
Yeah, but why are you fat?
但为什么你也是肥仔
'Cause Leonard was fat.
因为跟着莱纳德一起肥啊
Amy, what about you?
艾米 你呢
What do you think you'd be doing if you never met Sheldon?
如果你不认识谢尔顿 生活会是怎样
It's hard to say,
很难说
my life would be so... different.
我的生活会 很不同
You can say "better." Sheldon can't hear you.
你可以说"更好" 反正谢尔顿听不到
I don't know.
我不知道
* Happy birthday to me *
* 祝我生日快乐 *
* Happy birthday to me *
* 祝我生日快乐 *
* There's tears in the frosting *
* 糖霜上泪花花 *
* Happy birthday to me.*
* 祝我生日快乐 *
I'll stop now.
我不乱入了
How's it going, Sheldon?
情况如何 谢尔顿
That's it.
结束了
The baby's here.
宝宝出生了
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Congrats.
恭喜啦
Oh, thank you.
谢谢大家
I wasn't sure I was gonna to make it.
我本来不确定能不能挺过去
But my mother gave me some ice chips,
但我妈给了我一些冰块
my sister told me to breathe.
我姐姐让我大口呼吸
And I just thought to myself, "Sheldon,
我对自己说 "谢尔顿
if you can make it through the Green Lantern movie,
你能撑过看垃圾《绿灯侠》电影而没死
you can make it through this."
你也能挺过这一关"
Well, good for you, buddy.
好样的 兄弟
We'll let you get back in there.
你快回去吧
Oh no, no, I'm not going back in there.
才不 我不会回去了
That baby is so irritating.
那个宝宝太令人恼火了
He has literally been crying his entire life.
他从一出生 整个人生就是在哭
Aw, he's already taking after Uncle Shelly.
果然是外甥像舅 尽得谢利舅舅真传
Come on, Sheldon, you should go.
别这样 谢尔顿 你应该回去
Why?
为什么
Well, you always complain that you never
你总是抱怨你在成长过程中
had an intelligent role model growing up,
没有一个智慧型的榜样
and now you can be one for your nephew.
现在你可以做你外甥的榜样了
Ugh, all right, I'll go.
好吧 我去吧
But from what I've seen, his attention span
但据我所见 他的注意力
is as limited as his bladder control.
和他的膀胱控制力一样有限
You actually got him to do it.
你能让他乖乖听你的话
Yeah, you keep saying
你一直在说
how much Sheldon has affected all of us,
谢尔顿对我们的影响有多大
but you've clearly had an impact on him.
但显然 你也影响了他
If that were true,
真是这样的话
I wouldn't still be living alone.
我就不会依然独居深闺了
Well, not exactly alone.
也不算独居
I do have a 50 pound sack of rice
有一个穿着谢尔顿T恤的
with one of Sheldon's T-shirts on it.
50磅米袋子陪着我
I'm telling you, Sheldon cares for you more than you think.
听我说 谢尔顿比你想象中还要在乎你
I wish I could believe you.
我也希望能相信你的话
I also wish there wasn't a mouse
我还希望米袋谢尔顿的身体里
living in Rice Sheldon.
没有住着一只老鼠
Hang on, I'm gonna give you a little
稍等 我提前送你个
early Christmas present.
圣诞节小礼物
I'm gonna show you something,
我给你看样东西
but if you ever told Sheldon
但如果你告诉谢尔顿
he'd probably never speak to me again.
他可能就再也不会理我了
So, if you want to tell him, that's fine.
所以如果你想告诉他 我没意见
Look.
I don't understand.
我不明白
He made you his screensaver.
他的屏保用的是你的照片
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
He is so into me.
他超级爱我的
Wait, wait, where'd I go?
慢着 我怎么消失了
Oh, well, it's you, Swamp Thing,
屏保中有你 沼泽怪
Stephen Hawking, Spider-Man...
史蒂芬·霍金 蜘蛛侠
but, look, you're in the mix.
但想想看 你跻身经典集锦中了
I am in the mix.
我跻身经典集锦中了
And I'm the hottest one.
而且我是最漂亮的一个
Who's that?
这是谁
Oh, Madame Curie.
居里夫人
That's fine, she's dead.
没事 死人没威胁
You okay?
你还好吗
Just really glad you're back.
你回来了我好开心
Me, too.
我也开心
I got a lot of TV to catch up on.
我有好多电视剧要补
I missed you.
我想你
To quote Han Solo, "I know".
引用星战韩·索罗的名言 我知道
Did you miss me?
你想我吗
I would've preferred to have you there with me.
你要是能陪我一起去就好了
Oh.
是吗
Or instead of me.
替我去更好
Did you hold the baby?
你抱了宝宝吗
I did.
抱了
And?
然后呢
How did it make you feel?
你有什么感觉
Looking into the blank, innocent eyes
看着这个生物
of a creature that couldn't begin to comprehend
空洞无知的眼睛 完全不理解我说的话
anything I was saying?
我能有啥感觉
Basically just another day at the office.
基本上和上班时一个感觉
I'm gonna do it.
我要出手了
I'm gonna ask her out.
我要约她出去
Yeah, and chocolate milk is gonna squirt out of my nipples.
是啊 巧克力奶还会从我乳头喷出来呢
Put up or shut up. You make it, I'll drink it.
要么行动要么闭嘴 你喷得出 我喝得下
You guys need anything else?
你们还需要什么吗
Your phone number and one more cheesecake.
你的电话号码 再加一块芝士蛋糕
I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend.
不好意思 我有男友了
In fact, there he is now.
其实呢 他已经来了
Ready to go, sweetheart?
可以走了吗 小甜心
Not until I get my kiss.
先亲亲才行哦
《生活大爆炸》剧组祝大家节日快乐