生活大爆炸 第七季 The Big Bang Theory Season 7 第15集: 孤独的操纵 The Loncomotive Manipulation

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基


台词
Item 28:
项目第28条
your pet name for me.
你为我取的爱称
Time's running out on this. You need to make a decision.
时间不多了 你得下决定
I submitted you a notarized list.
我发给你公证过的爱称提议表了
咕噜是《魔戒》系列中的角色 长相丑陋怪异
I'm sorry, but "Gollum" and "Flakey" are not acceptable.
抱歉 你提的"咕噜"跟"疯婆子"不行好吗
Well, you don't like "Princess Corncob"
你也不喜欢"玉米公主"
you don't like "Fester"-- you're just impossible to please.
也不喜欢"费斯特" 你真是太难伺候了
费斯特 电影《亚当斯一家》中 长相阴森的角色
We'll come back to that one.
这项之后再说好了
This brings us to the final item
现在到了我们的
in our annual State of the Relationship Summit.
年度"感情发展高峰会"的最后项目
Item 29: Valentine's Day.
项目第29条 情人节
Ah, the worst for last.
图穷匕就现了
Classic Flakey.
完全的疯婆作风
Before you get upset, I believe I've come up with
先别不开心 我相信我已经想到了
a way for us to celebrate the occasion
一个既能庆祝节日 又能让你我
that we both can enjoy.
都开心的好计划
People usually start a meeting with a joke,
大多数人都是在会议开始前用笑话开场
but you go ahead-- end with one.
但你继续 用笑话结尾也行
I propose we spend a weekend
我提议我们去纳帕谷酒庄的
at a bed-and-breakfast in Napa Valley.
住宿加早餐酒店共度一个周末
I hate every word in that sentence.
我讨厌你句子里的每个字
Including "in" "at," "we" and "a".
包含"共度" "去" "我们"以及"一个"
Come on, Sheldon. Why not?
为什么 谢尔顿 给个理由
For starters, a bed-and-breakfast forces you
首先 住那种酒店就一定得跟
to eat with strangers at your table.
陌生人坐一起共进早餐
One step ahead of you--
我早想到了
Bernadette and Wolowitz are going with us.
伯纳黛特跟沃罗威茨会一起来
Oh, very well.
很好
What are the sleeping arrangements?
那房间怎么安排
We've only been dating for three years.
我们才刚约会三年呢
If we were to share a room, people might talk.
如果我们睡同一间 会被人说闲话的
I got you your own room.
我帮你订了自己一间
- What if my room has a claw-foot bathtub? - It doesn't.
-万一我房里的是爪脚浴缸怎么办 -不是的
I know it makes you feel like you're bathing inside a monster.
我知道你会觉得那像是在怪兽肚里洗澡
Look, I appreciate the effort,
我很谢谢你的心意
but I'm still unclear how this trip
但我还是不知道
is supposed to be enjoyable for me.
这旅行有什么值得让我开心的地方
We're going to have Valentine's Day dinner
我们的情人节晚餐的地点就在
on a fully functioning vintage train.
一辆运作正常的古董火车上
Vintage? Be specific.
怎么古董 解释详细点
An Alcoa FA-4 diesel locomotive
美国铝业FA-4型柴油火车头
leading a train of meticulously restored
拉着完美修复的
1915 Pullman first-class coaches.
1915年款的普尔曼头等火车厢
I'm feeling the urge to hug you.
我有一股想抱你的冲动
And one... and two...
一 二...
All right, Gollum, we're good.
好了 咕噜 不用了
生活大爆炸第七季 第十五集
Are you sure you guys don't want to come with us to Napa?
你们确定不跟我们一起去纳帕谷酒庄吗
You could probably still get a room.
现在还来得及订房哦
No, I think we're just gonna have a quiet weekend at home.
不用了 我们就在家静度周末吧
Plus, I'm not sure it's a great idea
而且我觉得带佩妮
to take Penny to where wine comes from.
去生产酒的地方 不是个好主意
What? It's a joke.
干嘛 开玩笑而已
Oh, come on. We bust on each other.
别这样 我们整天吐槽对方
I wear dorky glasses, you might have a problem--
我戴傻逼眼镜 你可能有酗酒问题
it's all for laughs.
就是图个乐嘛
That would really piss me off if I didn't have a buzz going on.
幸好我喝了有点晕乎 不然你死定了
Howard, which pocket watch will you be wearing
霍华德 你在火车上时会佩戴
for dinner on the train?
哪块怀表呢
I'm sorry, what?
麻烦再说一次
Oh, I'm afraid if we wear the same pocket watch,
我是怕如果我们戴了同一块表
it will be embarrassing.
会很尴尬
- I don't own a pocket watch. - Oh, my.
-我没有任何怀表 -天啊
Well, then my apologies for bringing up this sore spot.
抱歉 我不应该提起你的痛处
Since you two are gonna be around for Valentine's,
既然你们两个情人节会在家
would you mind watching Cinnamon?
能帮忙我看一下小桂子吗
You have Valentine's plans?!
你丫情人节有约啊
Which came out sounding way more surprised than I meant.
语气有点夸张了 其实我没那么惊讶
L-Let me try that again. You have Val...
我再重说一遍 你丫有...
See? I can't do it.
臣妾做不到啊
I don't have plans, which is why I booked time
我没有约 所以才订了那晚
on the big telescope that night.
去看天文望远镜
Well, an evening looking at the stars--
整个夜晚都在看着满天星斗
that's still kind of romantic.
感觉也挺浪漫的啊
Except I'll be alone.
可我是独自一人看
I'm trying to put lipstick on a pig here. Work with me.
救这场跟给猪画口红一样难 你配合点好吗
- We'd be happy to watch Cinnamon. - Yeah.
-我们很乐意替你照看小桂子 -对
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, and I'd like for at least one of us to see some action,
我希望我跟它至少有一人能"看到好戏"
so if you guys happen to have sex,
所以如果你们两个要做爱
it's cool if she stays in the room.
碰巧她也在 就不要赶她了
Hey, same goes for the two of you with Amy.
你们俩要"做"时 也别赶艾米哦
What do you think, Sheldon?
谢尔顿 你觉得如何
It's magnificent.
太厉害了
This is going to be the best Valentine's Day ever.
这将会是我最棒的一个情人节
I'm so glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm prepared to say I love it,
我都准备要说出"我爱死了"
as soon as I confirm there are no hobos aboard.
但我要先检查 车上有没有流浪汉
Okay.
Raj, I got it. Bye.
拉杰 我知道了 再见
That was your daddy.
刚才是你爸比
He wanted me to say that he misses...
他要我跟你说他很想...
Why am I doing this?
我干嘛跟着他发狗痴啊
Happy Valentine's Day!
情人节快乐
Ooh, flowers and chocolates?
有花又有巧克力
Somebody's trying to get me out of my panties.
有人今晚想扒我的小裤裤哟
Don't be surprised if you find five chocolates missing
如果打开看到里面 少了五颗巧克力
and three gross coconut ones with a bite taken out.
以及三颗被人咬过椰子口味时 别吓到哦
It came that way when I bought it.
我买来的时候就那样了
Got you a little something, too.
我也给你买了点小礼物
Jewelry.
珠宝首饰吗
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Lakers tickets?!
湖人队的球票
It gets better. Instead of me,
更棒的是 不一定要带我去
you can take someone who will actually enjoy it.
你可以带其他爱看球的朋友去
- You are the best boyfriend ever. - Thank you.
-你是全天下最棒的男朋友了 -谢谢
Seriously, please don't make me go.
说真的 求你别拉我去
Should we take this little party to the bedroom?
我们是不是该挪去房里再"庆祝"呢
Don't have to-- we have the whole place to ourselves.
不用了 整个家只剩我们
- Oh, that's true. - In fact, if you want,
-有道理 -而且只要你想要
we can do it right here on Sheldon's spot.
我们可以在谢尔顿的宝座上"做"
That is the least sexy thing anyone's ever said to me.
这是我这辈子听到过最让人失"性"致的话
To the bedroom!
回房间吧
And for the entree, tonight's special is a seafood risotto.
今晚的主菜特餐 是海鲜意大利调味饭
Do you have any questions?
有任何问题吗
Uh, I do.
我有个问题
Uh, does this train car have the original link-and-pin coupler
这火车车厢是用着原来的杆销联结器呢
or the Miller Hook and Platform?
还是米勒式的
I'm sorry, I meant questions about the food.
抱歉 我是指对食物方面的问题
Oh, of course. Um...
当然 那...
is the seafood risotto being served on a train car
这海鲜意大利调味饭是在
with the original link-and-pin coupler
用原装杆销联结器的车厢上提供呢
or the Miller Hook and Platform?
还是在使用米勒式连接器的车厢上提供
I-I think we're gonna need a minute.
我们还是待会儿再点菜吧
Fun fact: it's neither.
有趣小知识 两者皆非
They actually use the AAR type E coupler.
他们用的是AAR E型的连接器
If you listen carefully when the locomotive disconnects,
如果你在火车头分开连接时仔细听
you'll hear the characteristic
你就能听到连接处
click-pshht-thunk of the knuckle.
招牌的哒 咻 砰声响
Get out of town.
我勒个去
Fun fact: I'm gonna jump off this train.
有趣小知识 我要跳火车自尽啦
Hey, Cinnamon,
小桂子
guess who just did it human style.
猜猜谁刚才用人类式爽了一炮[对应狗爬式]
Oh, my God!
我的老天啊
It's a little late, but I'll take it.
喊的有点晚 不过我也接受了
No, Cinnamon ate the chocolates.
不是啦 小桂子把巧克力都吃了
That's really bad for dogs.
巧克力会让狗狗致命的
巧克力中含有可可碱 会作用于小狗的中枢神经和心肌从而让狗狗中毒
Oh, crap. What are we gonna do?
糟糕 那我们该怎么办
We gotta get her to a vet right now.
我们应该立刻带她去看兽医
I don't have a vet.
我不认识兽医
I have a podiatrist, an optometrist, an allergist,
我认识治足科的 验光配眼镜的 治过敏的
a dermatologist, a urologist.
还有治皮肤病和泌尿科的医生
You'd think I'd have a vet.
怪不得你会觉得我认识兽医
Okay. There's one not far from here. Come on. Let's go.
离这不远有个兽医 咱们赶紧带她去
Okay. Koothrappali was right.
好的 库萨帕里说得对
We should have let her watch.
我们演"动作片"时应该让她看着
Do another one, do another one!
再来一个 再来一个
Okay.
好的
Here's my impression of the Amtrak Acela
这是我对美铁阿西乐特快
barreling down the Eastern Corridor.
飞驰在东部走廊线上的印象
It's like there's a train in your mouth.
你的嘴真能"跑火车"啊
Oh, yeah. I've got one.
对了 我也会一个
Um, the Amtrak Wolverine coming into Chicago.
美铁狼獾号开进芝加哥时的火车声
I've been on that train.
我坐过那趟火车
And I just was again.
刚仿佛让我置身其中
Hey, see if you guys can guess this one.
看看你们能不能猜到我是什么意思
Bang! Splat! Thud.
中枪 脑肝涂地 倒地而亡
- How many trains have you been on? - Tons.
-你坐过多少趟火车 -多了去了
A box fell on my head at UPS six years ago.
六年前 我做快递时被一个箱子砸到脑袋
Now I just collect disability and ride trains.
现在就领领救济金 坐坐火车来打发时间
Your life's amazing.
你的生活真是太棒了
Not always.
不一直都是
A box fell on my head at UPS six years ago.
六年前 我做快递时被一个箱子砸到脑袋
Now I just collect disability and ride trains.
现在就领领救济金 坐坐火车来打发时间
Why do I even try?
我干嘛要做这种无谓的尝试
- I'm gonna fix this right now. - Okay.
-我去摆平它 -好吧
Just make it look like an accident.
尽量让现场看起来像一桩事故
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You are at Valentine's dinner with your girlfriend.
你在跟你的女朋友共进情人节晚餐呢
Now get back over there and be with her.
现在给我滚回去 坐回她旁边陪她
You're right.
你说得对
That was insensitive of me.
我真是太迟钝了
I have to go back to my table now.
我得回我那桌了
- You should join us. - All right.
-你也一起来吧 -好的
Great.
这下好了
Now there's two of 'em.
要同时忍受俩极品
How much chocolate did she eat?
她吃了多少巧克力
- A whole box. - Well, to be fair,
-一整盒 -说句公道话
you ate a lot of it before you gave it to me.
你给我的时候 已经偷吃掉不少了
So the point is I may have saved her life.
所以在某种程度上 我可能救了她的狗命
I'm sorry, is this a joke to you?
抱歉 你们觉得这很好笑吗
No.
不是
Maybe to her.
或许她觉得是
How big a box of chocolate was it?
那盒巧克力有多大盒
Uh, something like this. I don't know.
大约这么大 我不太记得了
It came free with a full tank of gas.
那是我加满一箱油送的
Really?
你不是吧
Do you know how much those Lakers tickets were?
你知道那两张湖人的球票有多贵吗
Do you know how much gas is?
你知道现在汽油有多贵吗
- Sorry. - Sorry.
-抱歉 -抱歉
Oh, my God, Cinnamon, are you okay?!
老天爷 小桂子 你还好吗
I can't believe you two!
你们俩真是太过分了
You do whatever it takes to save her life.
请你尽一切努力拯救她的生命
If she needs new organs, I'll buy any dog necessary
如果她需要新器官 我会去买任何能用的狗
and scrap them for parts!
然后撕了它们 把器官取出来
You're the owner?
你是狗狗的主人吗
Owner, father, soul mate,
主人 父亲兼灵魂伴侣
and if anything happens to her, your worst nightmare!
如果她有个三长两短 我还将是你们的恶梦
Well, she's not throwing up,
她现在没有出现呕吐
which is a good sign.
这是个好现象
So, I'm gonna take her in back, put her on fluids
我现在把她带进去 输点液
and give her something to absorb the toxins.
给她吃点能吸收毒素的药
- Okay? - Okay, thank you.
-别担心 -好的 谢谢你
Oh, if she's scared, you can sing to her.
如果她害怕 你可以唱歌给她听
She likes Katy Perry.
她喜欢水果姐姐
Oh, but don't do "Firework"
但千万别唱《烟火》
That gets her all riled up.
听到这首歌她会兴奋过头的
Got it.
知道了
Should have been a dentist.
当初真应该去学牙科
Okay, what was the best four-ten-four
什么是美国建造过最棒的
U.S. Locomotive ever built?
4-10-4设计类型的火车头是哪款
Trick question. There never was one.
这是陷阱题 因为从来就没有建过
Or was there?
抑或曾经有过
What?!
神马
In 1944, the Pacific Railroad built number 6131,
1944年 太平洋铁路公司建造出第6131号火车头
which rearranged the drivers and cylinders,
重新配置了传动器和气缸
solving the problem of the Q-1,
解决了Q-1的问题
creating a duplex-drive four-four-six-four.
并创造了双驱动的4-4-6-4型
In what world is
在哪个美好世界
a four-four-six-four a four-ten-four?
4-4-6-4会是4-10-4啊
A world I don't want to live in!
一个我不想存在的世界
Seriously, I no longer want to live in this world.
说真的 我有种股想"与世长辞"的冲动
Hold on to your conductor's hat.
戴上你车长思考帽
You crank the second and third axles,
如果你曲柄转动第二个和第三个车轴
creating a pair of internal connecting rods,
创造出一对内部连杆
and boom-- four-ten-four.
4-10-4型就诞生啦
If you think about it, the Q-2
如果你仔细想想 Q2型
was like the four-ten-four America never made.
就像是美国从未创造出的4-10-4型号
I may never stop thinking about it.
这下我会忍不住一直想的
Amy, what are the odds we run into this guy?
艾米 我们能遇见这家伙的几率是多少啊
Better than you think.
比你想象中多得多
You know, if you ask nicely,
如果你客气地问乘务员
they'll let you visit the engine room.
他们会让你去参观引擎舱
I never want this day to end.
我希望这一天永不结束
It's feeling like it never will.
已经感觉像永远不会结束了
Come on.
走吧
Hey, did I tell you what happened to me at UPS?
我有告诉你 我当快递时发生过什么意外吗
As if Valentine's Day wasn't bad enough,
好像情人节对我的打击还不够大
you try to kill my dog?!
你们还想害死我的狗
And with cheap chocolate, no less?
居然还是用便宜的巧克力
It wasn't cheap.
那不是便宜货
It was free.
那是免费白送的
We're really sorry. It was an accident.
我们真的很抱歉 那是个意外
Yeah, we weren't even out of the room that long.
对啊 我们不在客厅也没多久
Oh, no, come on. It was a while.
拜托 好一阵子好吗
It was a while.
好一阵子呢
Oh, is Cinnamon gonna be okay?
小桂子没事吧
She's responding well.
她反应良好
We just want to keep her a little longer for observation.
我们只需要要她留院多观察一会
All right. Uh, would-would it be okay for me to see her?
好的 可以让我进去看看她吗
We're usually in bed by now,
平常这时候我们都上床睡觉了
and I want her to know that I'm here.
我想让她知道 我就在她身边
Yes, we sleep together, and sometimes we spoon.
是啦 我们同睡一张床 有时还跟对方抱抱
It's okay. I sleep with my dog, too.
没关系 我也跟我的狗狗一起睡
We're not supposed to let people in back,
虽然有规定不让外人进去
but I think I can make an exception.
但我可以破例一次
- Thank you. - Come on.
-谢谢你 -进去吧
By the way, I sang her Katy Perry.
对了 我唱水果姐姐的歌给她听了
- Oh, yeah? - And I don't care
-是吗 -我才不管
what that obnoxious parrot back there says.
里面那只令人讨厌的鹦鹉在嚷什么
I crushed it.
姐唱得可棒了
I think there's something going on between the two of them.
我觉得他们俩之间会擦出爱的火花哟
Maybe, but you also think nine minutes isn't a while,
或许吧 但你也觉得九分钟不算久
so what do you know?
所以你懂个屁啊
- You okay? - Why?
-你没事吧 -干嘛这么问
Because my boyfriend's off playing choo-choo with some weirdo?
因为我男友跟某个怪胎一起去玩火车了吗
Well, to be fair, they're both weirdos.
凭良心说 他俩都是怪胎
I don't know what made me think tonight would be any different.
我居然会以为今晚他会有所不同
Well, just the fact that you got him up here still says a lot.
你能让他来这里 就已经很了不起了
To be honest, I bet Howie 200 bucks
说实话 我跟华仔赌两百块
it wasn't gonna happen.
说谢尔顿不可能会来
I'm going to the Lego store to get a big-ass R2-D2.
这下我能去乐高积木店买个超酷的R2机器人了
See? It's not just Sheldon.
瞧 不仅是谢尔顿
They're all idiots.
男人全是白痴
She's right.
她说得对
So, your boyfriend's a fixer-upper.
你男友是个待整改户又如何
Most of them are.
大多数男人都是
I mean, look at this guy.
看这个家伙
You think he came like this?
你觉得他生来就这么乖巧吗
When I met him, he was a hot, goofy mess.
我认识他时 他只是个性感的笨阿呆
Now, he's been to space.
现在他连太空都去过了
That's all me.
全是姐教育有方
I had a little to do with it.
也有点我自己的因素吧
Oh, sure you did.
当然啦
Who's Mama's big space man?
谁是妈咪的太空小英雄
I am.
人家啦
They've been in there, like, half an hour.
他们都进去半个小时了
Yeah, for future reference, that's a while.
为以后定个标准 这时间才能算"好一阵"
- How long should we stay? - I don't know.
-我们要待多久 -不知道
I'm kind of hungry.
我有点饿了
I saw a Thai place next door.
我看到隔壁有泰式餐厅
Oh. Okay.
好的
- Hey! - How's she doing?
-回来啦 -她怎么样啦
- How is everything? - Yeah. She's gonna be okay;
-她还好吗 -她没事了
- they're gonna let me take her home. - Oh, good.
-医生说可以带她回家了 -太好了
So I want you to keep a close eye on her
我需要你在接下来24小时
for the next 24 hours.
密切留意她
Here are a few warning signs to look out for,
这里是一些要留意的警告信号
and if you see any of them, don't hesitate to call.
你看到了 就马上打电话给我
Thank you for taking such good care of my little girl.
非常感谢你这么照顾我家闺女
My pleasure. Have a nice night.
我的荣幸 晚安
- Yes, thank you for all your help. - Yeah.
-感谢你的帮助 -是的
I'm sorry if you didn't think we were taking it seriously.
抱歉让你觉得我们不重视
We love animals.
其实我们热爱动物
Oh, do you guys own any pets?
你们俩有养宠物吗
- No. - Good.
-没有 -太好了
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
- Sorry. - Sorry.
-抱歉 -不好意思
You guys missed a pretty great time.
你们错过了不少乐子
The conductor and I have the same pocket watch.
列车长的怀表和我的一样
It was crazy.
太疯狂了
Dare I say "loco"?
我能说疯子吗[火车头]
Oh, and, Amy, guess what?
艾米 你猜怎样
The conductor said as soon as he gets off work,
列车长说他一下班
he can come back to the bed and breakfast
就可以去咱们住的那家酒店
and play his banjo for us.
为咱们演奏班卓琴
Okay. I need to speak to my boyfriend in private,
好了 我要和我的男友私下谈谈
like, right now.
现在就要谈
There's a car with a glass roof.
有节车厢是玻璃车顶
Want to go look at the stars?
想去看星星吗
Oh, that sounds so romantic.
听起来好浪漫哦
Oh, give it a rest!
你们俩有完没完
Let's go.
我们走
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这里
Excuse me.
不好意思
I think you're being a little rude.
你这样有点不礼貌哦
I'm being rude?
我不礼貌
You've been rude to me this entire evening.
是你一整晚对我不礼貌吧
How is that possible?
怎么可能
I've hardly spoken to you since we got on the train.
我上火车后 几乎没和你说过话
I'm detecting a little friction between you two,
我感觉到你们之间有一些摩擦
and I don't want to be a third rail.
我不想做第三轨
Get it?
懂我笑点吗
I get it.
当然
Leave!
走开啦
What is your problem?
你是怎么回事
It's Valentine's Day.
今天是情人节
We're supposed to be having a romantic weekend.
我们应该共度一个浪漫的周末
Oh, really? Because I remember you saying
是吗 因为我记得你说过
that this trip was going to be something we could both enjoy.
这次的旅行是我们两个都能开心的
Did you mean that,
你是真心的
or were you just trying to trick me?
还是只是想骗我来
Fine, it's true.
好吧 是我骗了你
I deserve romance,
浪漫之夜是我应得的
and I didn't know how else to make it happen.
但我不知道还有什么办法能令浪漫成真
Well, if you want romance, then let's have romance!
如果你要浪漫 那咱们就来浪漫吧
Oh, look, there's wine.
看 红酒
Grape juice that burns.
好烧的葡萄汁
Uh, now let's gaze into each other's eyes, hmm?
现在咱们凝视彼此的眼睛吧
You blinked. I win.
你眨眼了 我赢了
- Sheldon... - Let's see. What's next?
-谢尔顿 -我想想 接下来做什么
Oh, kissing's romantic.
对了 亲吻很浪漫
That was nice.
刚才真不错
Good.
很好
The conductor said if I come back to the engine room,
列车长说如果我再去引擎室
he'd show me how to bring the train through a crossing.
他会教我怎么把火车开过交叉口
Okay, have fun.
好的 玩得开心点
Do you want to come with me?
你想和我一起去吗
Really? I do.
可以吗 我想去
Hey, guys, wait up!
两位 等等我
There you go.
好啦
All cozy wozy.
好舒服好暖和哦
Here, let's see what the doctor says to keep an eye out for.
看看医生说要注意观察什么
"Rajesh, I was dreading Valentine's Day.
"拉杰什 我本来很害怕独自过情人节
Thank you for spending it with me. Yvette."
多谢你与我共度 伊薇特"
Cinnamon, she-she gave me her phone number.
小桂子 她把电话号码给我了
If I knew it was that easy,
早知道这么容易
I would have considered poisoning you months ago.
几个月前我就应该考虑给你下毒
Oh, what should I say?
我应该说什么呢
Oh, I know. I'll point out her name's Yvette,
我知道了 我就说她的名字是伊薇特
and that she's a vet.
所以她是兽医[同音]
That's hysterical.
太好笑了
She'll love it.
她会喜欢的
- Hello. - You're back.
-你好 -你回来啦
- How was your trip? It was wonderful!
-旅行如何 -太棒了
Great. What did you do?
太好了 发生了什么事
I made a new friend
我交了位新朋友
who likes trains as much as I do,
他和我一样喜欢火车
uh, I kissed Amy on the lips,
我和艾米接吻了
and, uh, the conductor played his banjo for me.
还有 列车长为我演奏了班卓琴
Good night.
晚安
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
慢着 慢着
I'm gonna need more details.
我想听一些细节
Oh, well, my new friend's name was Eric.
我的新朋友叫埃里克
Um, Amy lips tasted like the brownie we had for dessert.
艾米嘴唇 有晚餐吃的巧克力蛋糕味
the banjo-playing conductor
演奏班卓琴的列车长
was missing a finger,
少了一根指头
but he made up for it with his can-do attitude.
但他用乐观精神弥补了
No, hang on. Hang on.
不 慢着慢着
Are all those things equal to you?
这三件事对你来说都能相提并论吗
It never occurred to me to pick a favorite.
我还真没考虑过 哪件才是最爱的事
Well, give it a go.
好好考虑下
I can't answer that without collecting additional data.
不收集附加数据 我无法回答这个问题
Additional data. You dog!
还"附加数据"呢 你个色狼[狗]
I'm not sure how listening to other nine-fingered banjo players
我不太确定聆听其他九指班卓琴演奏者表演
makes me dog, but all right.
会让我成为狗 不过没关系