生活大爆炸 第七季 The Big Bang Theory Season 7 第21集: 什么事都可能复发 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基


台词
So, we're about to shoot this scene in the movie
我们当时准备要拍一幕戏
where the killer ape DNA is slowly taking over my body.
是杀人恶猿的DNA正慢慢占领我全身
Okay.
然后呢
But I realize they're gluing fur everywhere,
但我发现他们把我全身都粘上毛发
except my cleavage.
唯独没粘我的乳沟
So, I asked the director why
所以我就问导演为什么
and he says, it's important to the story that my boobs
他说把乳沟留到最后猿化 对电影剧情
be the last things to turn ape.
有着十分重大的意义
It's sweet that he thinks there is a story.
他还觉得这电影有剧情 真可爱
Oh, and there's not even a bathroom on set.
而且片场居然没有厕所
I have to go to the gas station across the street.
我得走到对街的加油站去借厕所
I mean, I was dressed like half an ape
而且我都已经半人半猿了
and still not even close to the most disgusting person in there.
却还不及那厕所里最恶心的人的一半
- Leonard, I could use your assistance. - Sure. What's up?
-莱纳德 我需要你帮个忙 -行 什么事
Well, now that I've given up string theory,
我现在放弃弦理论了
宇宙学 暗物质 中微子 质子衰变 轴子
I'm struggling to find my next area of focus.
我在纠结该选哪个新研究领域
So, in your professional opinion,
从你的专业眼光来看
which of these areas do you think is the most promising?
你觉得这几个领域中 哪个最有发展前途
Huh, well, I-I think there's some really innovative stuff
我觉得暗物质领域有不少
going on in dark matter.
创新十足的发现
That's helpful.
感谢帮助
- Okay. Of these four areas... - Sheldon!
-好 在这四个领域中... -谢尔顿
- What did we say about being a nicer friend? - Thank you.
-不是教你要当个好的小伙伴了吗 -谢谢
Lenard, what did we say about being a gullible weenie?
莱纳德 不是教你别又蠢又爱哇哇叫吗
- It is just so frustrating. - 'Cause you're trying too hard.
-这真是太烦了 -那是因为你逼自己太紧
You need to do something else. Get your mind off it.
你得做点别的事 转移下注意力
Hey. How about we bring back Anything Can Happen Thursdays?
我们让"无限可能周四夜"复活如何
Hey, that's good. Why'd you guys stop doing that?
行啊 你们当初为什么取消了
You made fun of us. Said it was stupid.
你取笑我们 说这蠢透了
Yeah. Sounds like me.
听起来就像我会干的事
Come on, Sheldon. What do you say?
来吧 谢尔顿 你觉得呢
All right.
I officially reinstate Anything Can Happen Thursday.
我正式宣布恢复无限可能周四夜
Great! what do you want to do?
太棒了 你想做点什么
I don't know.
不知道
What do you want to do?
那你想做点什么
- I don't know. - What do you want to do?
-我也不知道 -那你想做点什么
I'm starting to remember the problem with
我开始想起
Anything Can Happen Thursdays.
以前无限可能周四夜的问题了
第七季 第二十一集
What could we do that's fun?
有啥我们能做的好玩事呢
What could we do that's different?
有啥我们能做的新鲜事呢
What could we do that's free?
有啥我们能做的免费事呢
Got it! We order a pizza.
有了 我们可以叫披萨
Are you kidding? That's what you always do.
你搞笑啊 你平常都这么干
Think harder.
再努力想想
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 你说得对
Got it!
有了
We order calzones, cut them open,
我们叫半月乳酪馅饼 切开来
eat them like pizza.
像吃披萨那样吃
All right! All right!
好啦 好啦
I'll shake the brain bush one more time, see what falls out.
我再摇摇我的大脑智慧树 看有啥果子落下
Got it!
有了
There's a live-action role-playing group
有个实景角色扮演组织
that meets every Thursday night in Griffith Park
每周四会在格里菲斯公园做活动
and reenacts battles from Lord of the Rings.
重新演绎《魔戒》里的战役
Uh, tell me more about this calzone idea.
我们再聊聊半月馅饼的点子
You know what? Why don't we just ease into this.
这样吧 我们何不放轻松
Let-Let's go for a walk
咱们就出去溜达溜达
and-and-and see if we find a new restaurant.
看能不能找到家新餐厅
《魔戒》角色甘道夫的招牌巫师帽
Any chance that restaurant is near Griffith Park?
新餐厅会刚好坐落在格里菲斯公园旁吗
- No. - All right.
-不会 -好吧
Raj and Howard are at Howard's mom's,
拉杰跟霍华德在霍华德的老妈家
but should we call the girls and see if they want to come?
但我们要不要打电话叫上艾米跟伯纳黛特
No. Bernadette's working late.
伯纳黛特今晚要加班
Amy's sick.
艾米生病了
Aw. What's wrong with her?
她是什么问题
Well, she talks a lot.
她话太多
She always wants to hold hands.
还整天想牵手
That's not what I meant.
我问的不是这个意思
Well, if you were referring to her illness
如果你是指身体出了什么问题
your question should have been, "What ails her?"
那你的问题应该是"她哪病了"
- "What ails her?" - Oh. Who knows?
-"她哪病了" -我哪知道
Come on, anything can happen.
来嘛 无限可能
We can push him down the stairs!
我们可以把他推下楼梯啊
Hey. Thanks for coming to hang out.
谢谢你还过来聚聚
No problem. How's your mom feeling?
小意思 你妈妈病情如何
Okay, but she'd feel better if she took her medicine.
还行 但如果她愿意吃药会更好吧
You know, when Cinnamon won't take her medicine,
小桂子不愿意吃药的时候
I hide it in a piece of cheese.
我都把药夹在一片起司里
Good idea. We can wrap the pill in cheese,
好主意 我们把药夹起司里
feed it to Cinnamon,
喂小桂子吃
and then my mom can eat Cinnamon.
再让我妈把小桂子吃了
What do you feel like doing?
今晚想干嘛
I was thinking we could watch a DVD.
我们可以来看个DVD
Well, my mom doesn't have a lot to choose from.
我妈这里没太多DVD可选
Unless you want to watch the video of her colonoscopy.
除非你有兴趣看她的结肠镜检查纪录片
Spoiler alert: 20 minutes in, they find a prune pit.
剧透警告 影片第20分钟 医生发现个西梅籽
Actually, how do you feel about watching House of 1000 Corpses?
其实你有兴趣看电影《千尸屋》吗
A straight-up gore-fest? You hate this stuff.
你不是不看简单粗暴血腥片的吗
I do, but for some reason, Emily loves it
是啊 可是不知为何艾米丽喜欢看
and wants to watch it with me tomorrow, so...
还想明晚跟我一起看
I thought if I start with you first,
我想如果先跟你看过
then I could act cool about it with her.
明天跟她看时 我就能表现得很酷
That's actually not a bad plan.
这计划其实不错
I can sit through the colonoscopy now,
像我现在也能平静看完结肠镜记录片了
but that first time I was like,
但第一次看时
"Oh, My God, a prune pit!"
我还尖叫 "天啊 有西梅籽"
- Uh, so... you'd watch it? - Sure.
-这么说你会陪我看咯 -当然
You're a good friend. I owe you one.
你真是个好朋友 我欠你一次人情
Howard!
霍华德
Help me get out of the tub!
快把我弄出浴缸
Not that one.
人情不还这个
So, we're just randomly choosing a restaurant
所以我们不先在网上研究一下
without researching it online?
就要随便找家餐馆吃饭吗
Yep.
是的
Great.
太好了
You know, this is how Anything Can Happen Thursday turns into
这下无限可能周四夜要变成
It Won't Stop Coming Up Friday.
无限拉稀周五日了
Hey, how about that Asian fusion place?
那家亚洲杂烩馆怎么样
Fusion and Asians?
大杂烩[聚变]与亚洲人
I'm trying not to think about science.
这怎么可能让我不想到科学啊
What the hell?
搞什么啊
What...?
太过分了
She's not working late!
她根本不是加班
And Amy doesn't look sick.
艾米也不是生病
Why would they lie to us?
她们为什么要骗我们
That's a good question.
这个问题问得好
Amy and Bernadette.
艾米和伯纳黛特
Amy and Bernadette.
艾米和伯纳黛特
Amy and Bernadette.
艾米和伯纳黛特
Why did you lie to us?!
你们为什么要骗我们
Hey. Listen to this:
你听这DVD的介绍
"Murder... cannibalism and satanic rituals
"谋杀 食人以及邪恶仪式
are just a few of the thousand plus horrors that await."
只是即将上演上千个恐怖事件的冰山一角"
I just helped my mom out of the tub,
我刚把我妈弄出浴缸
so, I'm one slippery horror ahead of you.
所以我比你先看了滑倒恐怖事件了
You're a good son.
你是一个好儿子
I don't know how you do it.
真不知道你是怎么做到的
Beach blankets, my friend.
沙滩巾 朋友
It's all about beach blankets.
诀窍就是沙滩巾
All right, let's get this over with.
好了 赶紧看完了事吧
Ew, it's got someone's hair on it!
上面有根头发 好恶心哦
Oh, yeah, you're gonna do great with this movie.
是啊 你肯定会"享受"看这部电影的
You're not working late. Why did you lie to me?
你根本不是加班 为什么要骗我
And Amy, you told me you were sick,
艾米 你说你病了
but you look just as pale and tired as always.
可你脸色还跟平常一样苍白憔悴
I'm sorry. I just needed a break
对不起嘛 我只是想清静一会
from hearing you obsess about what to do after string theory.
不想再听你喋喋不休地说之后要研究什么
And we kind of just wanted one night
我们只是想清静一晚
where we didn't have to hear about
不用再听你一直抱怨
how miserable you are making this movie.
拍这部电影有多惨
But none of that means we don't love you.
但这并不意味着我们不爱你们
I haven't been complaining that much about the movie.
我才没有一直抱怨这部电影呢
Have I?
有吗
I also love you.
我也爱你
You know what?
算了
Maybe I need a break from all of you.
或许我才应该摆脱你们 清静一会
Come on, Sheldon.
走吧 谢尔顿
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
We're gonna have Anything Can Happen Thursday,
我们要去共度无限可能周四夜
you're gonna tell me all about your science stuff
你要喋喋不休地跟我说你的科学
and I'm gonna complain about my movie,
我要一直跟你抱怨我的电影
and we're gonna support each other
而且我们要互相支持
because that's what friends do.
因为朋友之间就该这样
Okay.
好吧
'Cause if I had to pick now,
如果要我现在选
I'd probably go with dark matter because...
我可能会选暗物质 因为...
Shut up.
闭嘴
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't understand my food.
我看不懂我的食物
Chinese noodles with Korean barbecue...
中国面条加韩国烤肉
in a taco.
一起塞进墨西哥玉米卷
It's fusion.
这就叫杂烩啊
Well, my mother would lock her car doors
如果我老妈要开车经过
if she had to drive through this hodgepodge of ethnicity.
这样的种族大杂烩区 她肯定会把车门锁死
Think I've been complaining too much about the movie?
你觉得我有老是在抱怨我的电影吗
Not at all.
完全不觉得
Thank you.
多谢
But to be fair, when you talk,
但老实说 每次你一开口
most of what you say sounds like,
你说的大部分对我而言就是
"Wah, wah, wah, clothes".
"啦啦啦 衣服"
Hey, I don't understand why you're not upset with Amy.
我不懂你为什么不生艾米的气
I am.
我气啊
So much so that I'm gonna bring her here
我气到下次约会的时候
for dinner on our next date night.
要把她带来这里吃饭
Okay.
好吧
So, in the last 20 minutes,
在过去的20分钟里
we've seen a crazy woman kissing a fetus in a jar.
我们看见一个疯女人亲吻罐子中的胎儿
We've seen a guy cut in half and sewn to a fish.
看到一个男人被切成两半 然后缝到一条鱼上
And the brutal dismemberment
我们也看见我妈
of a rotisserie chicken by my mother.
残忍地肢解了一只烤鸡
On the bright side, she didn't even notice the pill.
往好的方面想 至少她把药吃下去了
Why does Emily like this stuff?
为什么艾米丽会喜欢这种东西
Do you think there's something psychologically wrong with her?
你觉得她心理会不会有问题啊
What difference does it make?
有问题又怎么样
- What do you mean? - Oh, come on--
-这话什么意思 -拜托
she could have a freezer full of ex-boyfriend's body parts
就算她冰箱里装满了前男友的各个身体部位
and you'd still go out with her.
你还是照样跟她约会
I do like that the ex-boyfriend's out of the picture.
不会有前男友来纠缠的确深得我心
I feel so bad about lying to Sheldon.
欺骗谢尔顿让我感觉好内疚
How am I gonna make it up to him?
我怎么才能弥补过错呢
I'd tell you what I do with Howard,
我能教你我对付霍华德的办法
but I don't think dressing up like a Catholic schoolgirl
可我觉得打扮成天主教女学生
is gonna work with Sheldon.
哄不了谢尔顿开心
He'd probably give you homework.
他估计会给你布置家庭作业
- Did you lie to Howard about tonight? - Of course.
-你今晚也对霍华德说谎了吗 -当然
And you don't feel guilty about it?
那你一点也不内疚吗
Between Penny's gorilla movie
夹在佩妮的大猩猩电影
and Howard's gorilla mother, I had no choice.
和华仔的大猩猩老妈之间 我别无选择啊
Thankfully Penny and I have a relationship based on honesty.
幸好我和佩妮一直是坦诚相对
What? I don't lie to her.
怎么了 我可从来不骗她
Oh, we know you don't lie to her.
我们知道你是没有骗她啦
Thank you.
谢了
Hey, maybe the answer to your career question
没准你未来课题的答案
is in one of these.
就在这些幸运饼干里呢
Penny, there's only one cookie with something
佩妮 世上只有一种饼干
in the middle that solves life's problems,
中间夹有能解除人生烦恼的东西
and that's an Oreo.
它的名字叫奥利奥
Or a Nutter Butter, if you're in a pinch.
必要时 花生甜饼也可以
Come on, open it. I bet it says something great.
拜托 打开看看嘛 里面肯定有什么好话
This is Asian fusion.
我们身在一家亚洲杂烩馆
For all you know, there's a tiny Chihuahua in here.
搞不好里面跳出来个小吉娃娃呢
Fine, I'll go.
算了 我先打开吧
"People turn to you for guidance and wisdom."
"周围的人都求助于你的智慧和开导"
Yeah, that's a good one.
这话不错
No, it's not.
不错才怪
How is that not good?
这有什么奇怪的
"Turn to you for wisdom"?
"求助于你的智慧"
Clearly, that cookie is mocking you.
这饼干明显是在讽刺你
You'd never hear that kind of sass from a Nutter Butter.
花生甜饼就从来不会对人这么无礼
Uh, since you're paying for dinner, I'll let that slide.
看在这顿饭钱是你付的份上 我就不计较了
Open yours.
看看你的吧
Have you ever paid for a meal?
你有曾经自己付过饭钱吗
Not with money. Read.
没用钱付过 快念
"Your warm and fun-loving nature delights those around you."
"你温暖又欢乐的气质感染了身边的人"
Oh, try again.
不准 下一个
Let me get this straight.
我们来理一理
So, he kills this girl's father,
他杀了那女孩的亲爹
cuts off the guy's face,
剥下他的脸皮
and is wearing it as a mask
把它戴在脸上
while he makes out with her.
和那女孩亲热
I'm just gonna say it.
有句话我不得不说
That's not okay.
这样做是不对的
Why can't I be in a relationship
我怎么就找不到
with a girl who likes The Sound of Music?
一个喜欢看《音乐之声》的妹子谈恋爱呢
Raj, you are the girl in the relationship
拉杰 你就是这段恋爱里
who likes The Sound of Music.
那个喜欢看《音乐之声》的妹子
Hey, Penny. What's up?
佩妮 什么事
No, Bernie's working late.
不 妮妮今天在加班呢
Really?
真的吗
Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我这事
What?
怎么了
I'm having sex with a Catholic schoolgirl tonight.
本大爷今晚要和天主教女学生滚床单啦
Oh, I think I see our next stop.
我找到下一站的目的地啦
You can't be serious.
你在开玩笑吧
If I wanted to waste my time on nonsense,
如果我想用无聊事打发时间
I'd follow Leonard on Instagram.
我早就去关注莱纳德的随手拍了
No, come on-- tonight, we are trying new things.
拜托 今晚我们不是要尝试新事物吗
Oh! That's a lot of incense.
好浓的焚香味啊
Or someone set a hippie on fire.
要不就是谁把嬉皮士点着了
Yeah, honey, I'm still stuck at work.
亲爱的 我还在加班呢
Really?
真的吗
Penny said that?
佩妮告诉你了
Okay, it's true. I'm sorry.
好吧 是真的 对不起啦
I'll see you at home.
我马上就回家
Yeah, yeah, I'll put it on.
好吧好吧 我穿就是了
You and I never just hang out like this.
我俩还从来没单独出来玩过呢
Why is that?
为什么呢
- I know, it's weird, right? - Yeah.
-我懂 真奇怪对不对 -对
We should do it more often.
我们该多出来玩一玩
Oh, no. I mean, this is weird right now.
不 我是说 现在这样感觉很奇怪
Ah, it's Penny.
是佩妮发的
Is she still mad?
她还在生气吗
Oh, doesn't seem like it.
貌似没生气了
She got Sheldon to go to a psychic with her.
她把谢尔顿带去见算命师了
A psychic?
算命师
He considers them not just mumbo jumbo,
他觉得算命师不光是狗屁不通
but extra-jumbo mumbo jumbo.
还是最狗屁不通的狗屁不通
Well, Penny can be pretty persuasive.
佩妮挺会说服人的
She's gotten me to do a lot of things I wouldn't normally do.
她让我做了好多平时不会做的事
Because she has sex with you.
那是因为她让你跟她上床
Yeah, she does.
这是真的
Can I confess something?
我可以坦白一件事吗
Once in a while, I get a little jealous
有时候 我有点小嫉妒
of how close Penny and Sheldon are.
佩妮和谢尔顿之间关系这么好
Really?
真的吗
I mean, not in a romantic way.
我知道他们不是暧昧
It's just, she really has some sort of connection with him.
只是 她跟谢尔顿互相颇有默契
Well... Well, they've known each other a long time,
这个嘛 他们认识已经很久了
and Penny grew up around horses,
而且佩妮从小和马一起长大
so she knows how to approach him without making him skittish.
所以她懂得如何靠近又不吓到他
Don't get me wrong. I'm glad they're friends.
你不要误解了 我很高兴他们关系好
I just wish he'd be that comfortable around me already.
我只是希望他在我身边也能那么放松
Well, it took him a long time to get comfortable around me, too.
他也是花了很长时间 才能在我身边那么放松
Really? What did you do?
真的吗 你做了什么
Something terrible in a former life? I don't know.
上辈子作恶太多吧 我也不清楚
I gotta go.
我得走了
Penny ratted me out.
佩妮把我出卖了
FYI, she's getting you a watch for your birthday
对了 你生日她准备送你手表
with money she took out of your wallet.
钱是从你钱包里拿的
I don't mean to be rude or discourteous,
我不是有意这么无礼粗鲁
but before we begin, I'd just like to say
但在开始前 我想说
there is absolutely no scientific evidence
绝对没有任何科学证据
to support clairvoyance of any kind.
支持任何形式的灵力
Which means--
就是说
and again, no insult intended--
再说一遍 我不是故意无礼
but you're a fraud...
但你是个骗子
...your profession is a swindle,
你的职业是骗局
and, uh, your livelihood is dependent
你的生计取决于
on the gullibility of stupid people.
愚蠢人类的轻易受骗程度
Again, no offense.
再说一遍 我无意冒犯
All right, Sheldon, just ask your question.
谢尔顿 问她问题吧
Okay, I just did. What was it?
我刚问了 是什么问题
Oh, for God's sake.
我的天
Look, he's a physicist who's trying to figure out
他是个物理学家 他想弄清楚
what his next field of study should be.
他下一个研究领域是什么
For your information,
我得告诉你
I was asking her about the next Star Trek movie.
我问的是下一部《星际迷航》的电影
Okay, I can answer that one: I'll be bored.
我可以回答 《星际迷航之我会无聊死》
All right, why don't we begin?
好了 我们开始吧
Your spirit guides are telling me that
你的灵魂向导告诉我
there's a woman in your life you're having problems with.
你生活中有一位女性 你俩之间有问题存在
That's an easy guess.
这也太好猜了吧
I'm clearly an annoying person
我一看就是个烦人精
and have problems with both genders.
无论男女都看我不爽
Yes, you clearly are.
是的 你明显是
But I'm seeing a specific woman
但我看到一位特定的女性
that you're in a romantic relationship with.
你们俩是恋爱关系
Oh, oh, here we go.
说到点子上了
Does she have dark hair?
她是深色头发吗
Yes! Yes! Your spirit guides are on fire!
是的 你的灵魂向导太牛逼了
The majority of people have dark hair.
大多数人类都是深色头发
Even you, at one time.
你也曾经有过
Does she work in a similar field to you?
她的工作领域和你类似吗
Ha! The opposite.
错了吧 正相反
She's a neurobiologist, and I'm a theoretical physicist.
她是神经生物学家 我是理论物理学家
My spirit guides can go suck an egg.
我的灵魂向导可以一边玩蛋去了
They're telling me that
你的灵魂向导告诉我
you have difficulty being close with her.
你在与她亲近方面有问题
Oh, he does. He so does.
是的 太对了
What should he do?
他应该怎么做
He should give himself to this relationship.
他应该全心投入到这段感情中
Once he does,
一旦全心投入
all his other pursuits will come into focus.
其它的所有追求 都会拨云见日
Sheldon, do you hear that?
谢尔顿 听到了吗
I mean, Amy is the key to your happiness.
艾米是你幸福的关键
Exactly.
正是
Personally and professionally.
个人生活和职业上都是
Everything will fall into place once you commit to her.
一旦你对她全心投入 一切都会走上正轨
You know what this is?
你知道这算什么吗
Yeah, and I reserve this word for those rare instances
这个词不到万不得已
when it's truly deserved.
我是不会说的
This is malarkey!
放你妈个屁
Wow, you really struck a nerve.
你真是戳到他的痛处了
I've never heard him use the "M" word before.
我以前从没听他骂过那个"妈"字
Here we go:
开始了
House of a 1,000 Corpses.
《千尸屋》
Now, just so you know,
告诉你
I was a nanny for three years, so if you get scared,
我做过三年保姆 如果你害怕
I can totally change your diaper.
我可以帮你换吓尿的纸尿裤
Actually, I have to tell you something.
我必须跟你说件事
These kind of movies really aren't my thing,
这类电影我实在是不喜欢
so, last night, I watched it
所以昨晚我看了
just to see what I was getting myself into.
为了提前给自己做点心理准备
Okay.
好的
And I have to be honest--
我得说实话
I thought it was disturbing and weird,
我觉得这电影让人心里发毛 感觉怪异
and it made me wonder what it says about someone who enjoys it.
让我不禁怀疑 怎么会有人喜欢看这种电影呢
I wonder that, too.
我也怀疑
Then, why do you watch these things?
那你为什么看这种电影
Can I tell you something without you judging me?
我跟你说件事 你别戴有色眼镜看我好吗
Sure.
好的
They kind of turn me on.
这类电影让我性趣盎然
And play.
马上播放
Hello.
你好
I didn't expect you this evening.
我没想到今晚你会来
Well, I was just feeling so bad
那晚对你说谎
about lying to you the other night,
我好内疚
I wanted to make it up to you.
我想补偿你
And how do you propose to do that?
你打算怎么补偿
Unless you have Gravity on Blu-ray under that skirt,
除非你裙子下面有《地心引力》的蓝光碟
I don't know where you're going with this.
不然我实在不知道你在闹哪样