生活大爆炸 第七季 The Big Bang Theory Season 7 第24集: 现状燃烧 The Status Quo Combustion

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 吉姆·帕森斯 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 威尔·惠顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 / 克里斯汀·芭伦斯基


台词
How's your mom holding up?
你妈还好吗
She's doing okay, but we just lost another nurse.
她还行 但我们又失去个看护了
- How many is that now? - Two,
-这是第几个了 -第二个
and I know what you're thinking--
我知道你在想什么
she's eating them.
她们是被她吃掉的
She's just so impossible, they keep quitting.
她太难伺候 看护都不想伺候了
So, who's watching her now?
那现在是谁在照看她
A bowl full of M & M's with a few Ambien tossed in.
一碗掺了几颗安眠药的巧克力豆
What up, guys?
大家好啊
- Hello. - Hey. Hello.
-你来啦 -你好啊
Okay.
好的
Well, now that everyone's here,
现在大家都到场了
Penny and I have some big news.
我跟佩妮有件大事要宣布
We're engaged!
我们订婚了
Oh my God!
天啊
And I thought me having sex with Emily was gonna be the big news.
我还以为我跟艾米丽上床了会是最大新闻呢
What the hell!
不带你们这样的
You guys propose all the time.
你们整天求婚来求婚去
This never happens.
而这是千年头一遭
You're right!
你说得对
第七季 第二十四集[本季终]
Boy, I'm so hungry today.
天啊 我今天超饿
I wonder why?
你们说是为什么呢
Because you had sex the other night?
因为做爱消耗太多体力吗
You know what?
其实呢
That may be it.
可能真是这原因哦
By the way, it isn't like riding a bike.
对了 这事没骑车这么简单
Like, I fell off a few times.
我摔了好几次呢
Hey, buddy.
兄弟
Hello.
你好
You okay?
你没事吧
I just got called into President Siebert's office.
我刚被叫进塞伯特校长的办公室
The university won't let me
学校不准我
switch my field of study to inflationary cosmology.
把研究方向改为宇宙暴胀论
They're forcing me to continue with string theory.
他们逼我继续研究弦理论
Why?
为什么
He said it's why they hired me,
他说大学雇我是让我研究弦理论
it's-it's what my grant was designated for,
我的研究经费也仅限于研究弦理论
and that everybody has to do things they don't want to do.
而且每个人都有人在江湖身不由己的时候
He then gave an example of something he had to do,
他还举了一个他身不由己的例子
even though he didn't want to,
就是虽然他十分不想
which was look at my stupid face.
却还是不得不见我这傻逼
That's a rude thing to say.
他怎么能把这话
Out loud.
说出口呢
It's an outrage.
这太过分了
Honestly, I'm tempted to leave the university.
老实说 我现在很想辞职走人
You know, if you're really serious about that,
如果你是认真在考虑这事
I hear there are some exciting opportunities
我听说在肥胖老人家庭看护领域
in home care for the old and fat.
有些很不错的机会哦
Whatever you do, just don't make any rash decisions.
无论你想做什么 千万不要贸然行事
I don't know.
我不知道
I am really aggravated.
我现在超级不爽
When I'm feeling low, I have sex with a girl.
我心情低落的时候 我就跟妹子上床
But that's just me.
但这纯属个人喜好啦
- Oh, come on, give her a chance. - No.
-别走嘛 再给她次机会 -不要
Life, it is too short.
人生苦短 我得及时行乐
I know you've only been here a day and a half,
我知道你才来做了一天半
but you're like part of the family!
但你就像我们的家人一样呢
I don't think the service is gonna send any more people.
我觉得看护中介不会再介绍人来了
Yeah, maybe it's time we just release Ma back into the sea.
看来我们只能把妈放回大海里了[鲸鱼]
That's not helpful.
开玩笑有什么用
Well, then, we may need to get used to the idea
那我们只能学着接受
that we're gonna be living here the next few months.
接下来几个月得在这住的事实了
But we have jobs.
但我们都有工作
We can't baby-sit her 24 hours a day.
哪有空一天到晚在这照顾她
Well, what if we use our vacation time?
我们把年假休掉啊
I wanted to go to Hawaii, not Hell.
我的假期想留给夏威夷 不是地狱
I don't know what else we can do.
那我真是没招了
Howie, I love you,
华仔 我爱你
and as your wife, your mother is every bit
作为你的妻子 你妈妈的问题
as much my problem as she is yours, so...
我责无旁贷 所以...
I want a divorce.
我想离婚
Hello, Leonard.
你好吗 莱纳德
Hi, Mom.
你好啊 老妈
I have some exciting news.
我有件好消息要宣布
I'm listening.
我听着呢
Before I tell you,
在我说之前
will you promise to try and be happy for me
你能答应会尽量为我开心
and keep any concerns you have to yourself?
并把心中的疑虑都留在心里就好吗
No.
不行
Let me save you all of your hemming and hawing.
我就替你省了这支支吾吾的功夫吧
Sheldon already told me that you and Penny are engaged.
谢尔顿告诉我你跟佩妮订婚了
I-I hate that you talk to him more than you talk to me.
我不喜欢你跟他聊比跟我聊还多
Would you like for you and me to talk more?
那你想我跟你多聊天吗
You know what? It's probably fine.
其实也还好啦
In any event, while I've had my misgivings about...
无论如何 虽然我曾有过疑虑
Penny...
对佩妮这货
...Sheldon spoke very fondly of her,
但谢尔顿说了很多她的好话
and if she is good enough for him,
所以如果谢尔顿觉得她够好
then she's good enough for me.
那我也会觉得她够好
I'm your son.
我是你儿子呢
What about the fact that she's good enough for me?
那我觉得她够好就不算数吗
Sure.
算吧
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢你啊 老妈
Leonard, would it make you feel better to hear that
莱纳德 你听到你母亲赞同你的
your mother approved of your life choices?
人生选择 你会比较开心吗
Yes, it would.
当然会
Yeah. Well, you should work on that.
这是病 得治
No, Mom, it's the same guy
不是啦 妈
I've been going out with for the past two years.
就是我这两年一直在一起的那个男的
Yeah, the scientist.
对 就是那个科学家
Well, it's complicated.
很复杂啦
I mean, he works with lasers and atomic magnets.
他是鼓捣激光跟原子磁铁之类的
No, I did not see it coming.
没 我自己也没想到
No, we did not set a date.
没 我们也没订日子
No, I am not pregnant.
没 我没怀孕
Yeah, this is a first for our family.
是啊 这是咱家头一遭呢
All right, tell Dad I love him. I gotta go.
好啦 告诉老爸我爱他 我要挂了
All right, bye.
好 再见
- Atomic magnets? - Shut up.
-原子磁铁吗 -闭嘴
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉迟到了
The leaf blower broke,
吹叶机坏了
so I had to hand-dry my mother-in-law.
我只能手动擦干我婆婆
You want some wine?
要来一杯吗
Thanks.
好的
Little warning before you jump into this marriage business:
在你跳进婚姻这个大坑前 姐先嘱咐你两句
You're not just marrying him,
你嫁的不光是他这个人
you're marrying his family.
还有他的家庭
I think Leonard's mom's okay with me.
我觉得莱纳德的妈妈对我没意见
It doesn't matter if she's okay with you.
有没有意见倒是无所谓
The question is: Can she go to the bathroom by herself?
重点是 她能不能自己上厕所
Hit me again.
再来一杯
So, what are the living arrangements gonna be?
那你们打算在哪儿住
Well, haven't really talked about it yet,
我们还没谈到这个问题
but I figure, at some point,
但我猜到最后
I'll move in with him, or he'll move in with me.
不是我搬去跟他住 就是他搬来跟我住
Well, with you not working, that makes financial sense.
你现在没工作 住在一起的确比较省钱
You're not working!
你现在没工作
How would you like a job in home health care?
你有没有兴趣做家庭看护啊
Not a chance.
门儿都没有
- Please. I'm desperate. - No.
-拜托了 我都要绝望了 -不要
- I'll pay you anything you want. - Okay, then, yeah.
-薪水你说了算 -那好吧
No! Keep your money!
我不干了 钱你留着请别人吧
I could've ridden a bull longer than that.
老娘骑电动牛的时间都比这个长
酒吧里仿牛仔驯牛的游戏机器人们骑上去挑战不被摔下来 持续时间久可赢得奖品
What you working on?
你在忙什么呢
I'm writing an appeal to the Faculty Senate,
我向教授评议会提出上诉
so that I can move on from string theory.
要求不再研究弦理论 转而研究其他方向
Oh. How's it going?
写得怎么样了
You tell me.
给点意见呗
"Dear Esteemed Colleagues,
"各位尊敬的同事们
as you may know, I have requested to change my field of study.
或许你们有所耳闻 我要求更改我的研究领域
My decision to do so is, I believe,
我之所以作此决定 是因为我相信
in the best interest of science.
这样做对科学界是最好的
At your convenience, I'd be happy to explain it to you
如你们有时间 我非常乐意用你们听得懂的词语
in words you'll understand."
好好解释一番"
It's nice that you called them "Esteemed."
你在称呼前加个"尊敬的" 还算有礼貌
You're right. I'll take that out.
你说得对 我应该删掉它
So, listen, there was something I was hoping to float past you.
对了 有件事我想跟你说一下
Now that Penny and I are engaged,
因为我和佩妮订婚了
I thought we might want to talk about our living arrangements.
我想我们可能需要讨论一下住的问题
Of course.
当然
She's spent many nights here,
她总是在这里过夜
and you're worried about preserving
所以你担心在婚礼之前
the myth of her virginity before the wedding.
没办法对她的童贞问题进行保密吗
I'm not.
不是啦
Good, because not only has that ship sailed,
那就好 因为她的童贞船早已远航
if it hit an iceberg, countless men would perish.
而且如果撞到冰山 肯定会死一大片男人
Actually, this is about where she and I are going to live.
其实我想跟你讨论的是 我和她的住宿问题
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well... well, we might want to live together.
那个...我们俩可能想住在一起
Oh, yeah, well, I've already given this some thought,
是吗 我早就考虑过这个问题了
and...
我呢
I'm willing to let Penny live with us
也很乐意让佩妮跟我们一起住
one day a week for a trial period.
考察期时每周可以住一天哦
Now, obviously, not when she's made cranky
当然她子宫内膜脱落
by the shedding of her uterine lining.
脾气暴躁的那几天不能来这住
That's very sweet.
你考虑得真周全
But we were thinking more of us maybe living together with...
但我们更多考虑的是 我们俩住在一起
not you.
没你
I don't understand.
我不懂
How could we all live together if I'm not there?
如果没我 我们怎么能都住在一起呢
Look, I-I know this is... this is change,
听着 我知道这是一种改变
and that sounds scary, but...
听起来很可怕 但是
Where are you going to go?
那你要去哪里住
I don't know.
我不知道
We just started to think about this.
我们才开始考虑这个问题
Maybe I'll move in with Penny,
或许我会搬去跟佩妮住
or maybe she and I'll take this place,
又或许她会搬进来跟我住
and you can move across the hall.
而你搬到对面住
Move across the hall?!
搬到对面住
Did you take a marijuana?!
你抽大麻了吗
No, I did not.
没有
Did you get hit on the head with a coconut?
那你是脑子被椰子砸了吗
- No. - Well, then, I'm all out of guesses.
-也没有 -那我想不到原因了
What? Me move across the hall--
你居然让我搬到对面住
Why would you even suggest such a thing?
这种话你怎么好意思说出口
Because I love Penny,
因为我爱佩妮
and want to give her the life she deserves.
我想给她她应得的生活
I see.
我明白了
You're putting your future bride's happiness above mine.
看来你未来老婆的幸福生活远比我的重要
Well, yeah.
没错
How dare the university force me to go back to string theory!
学校居然敢强迫我继续研究弦理论
They just don't appreciate you.
那是他们不懂得欣赏你
Yeah, and on top of that,
对啊 最过分的是
Leonard has the audacity to suggest that
莱纳德居然厚颜无耻地提出
now that he and Penny are engaged,
因为他跟佩妮订婚了
he may not want to live with me anymore.
他可能不想再跟我一起住了
Here, I made you some Strawberry Quik.
给 我做了草莓热饮
I have real problems here, Amy.
我现在有正经问题要处理 艾米
I can't be mollified with a beverage designed for children.
小孩喝的饮料怎么能平息我的怒火呢
Mmm! Yummy.
哇 真好喝
You know, this might work out for the best.
一切都会变好的
I mean, you're always complaining about
我是说 你总是抱怨
what a terrible roommate Leonard is.
莱纳德是一位很糟糕的室友
Like how he turns up the thermostat when you're not there.
像上次你不在 他擅自打开了恒温器
It's like walking into the Amazon.
打开门就像走进了亚马逊
And not the good Amazon with one-day shipping.
而且还不是可以一日送货的亚马逊网站
The awful one with birds and snakes.
而是鸟多蛇多的亚马逊丛林
You hate the sound of all those keys on his key chain.
你讨厌听到他钥匙扣上的碰撞声
Four keys!
整整四把钥匙
Who does he think he is, a warden?
他以为他是谁 典狱长吗
See? Maybe you'll love living alone.
瞧 或许你会喜欢独居
I don't know. Perhaps.
我不知道 或许吧
And if it turns out you don't...
如果你发现自己不喜欢的话
you and I could live together.
你可以跟我一起住啊
You and... Oh, sure.
跟你住 是啊
And while we're at it, why don't we get engaged, too?
既然我们谈到这话题了 何不索性订个婚
Why don't we get a little house, start a family?
再买个房子 成个家
Enjoy our sunset years together?
然后一起慢慢变老
Do you hear yourself, woman?!
拜托自重一点好吗 姑娘
Sheldon, it was just a thought.
谢尔顿 这只是一个想法而已
No. Here's a thought.
不 这才叫想法
You're not moving in,
你不准搬过来
Leonard's not moving out,
莱纳德不准搬出去
everything stays exactly the way it is.
一切保持原状 不准改变
Yeah, and by the way,
对了 随便一提
I saw you make this Strawberry Quik with syrup,
我看到你冲草莓热饮时偷加糖浆了
and you're supposed to use the powder!
按规矩应该是加糖粉的
It tastes the same.
喝起来不都一样吗
No. The syrup tastes better and I don't like it.
才怪 糖浆口感更好 人家不喜欢
This is so sweet!
太有爱了
- You never cook for me. - Well...
-你从没给我做过饭 -那是因为
you cook for me all the time and...
以前都是你做饭 而且...
If you don't like my cooking,
你要是不喜欢我做的饭
why haven't you ever said anything?
干嘛不早说
It's hard to talk with so much heavy chewing to do.
每次都得猛嚼食物 哪里有空说话
Sorry. I'll get better.
对不起 我会努力改进的
I know you'll try.
我知道你会的
So, should we talk about setting a date?
我们是不是该讨论一下婚礼的日子呢
Well, I'd like to pick one that works with my brother's schedule.
我想挑一个我哥能参加的日子
Okay. And when would that be?
好啊 大概是什么时候
Uh, 12 to 18 months from now, depending on good behavior.
如果他表现良好 一年或一年半以后吧
Hi, is Sheldon here?
谢尔顿在吗
No, I thought he was with you.
不在 我以为他跟你在一起呢
He was, but he stormed off
他来过 可又摔门而去
and now he isn't answering his phone.
现在他连电话都不接了
What happened?
出什么事了
He was really angry that you suggested he move out.
他为了你让他搬家的事大发雷霆
I also mentioned that he and I could live together
我建议他可以搬来和我同住
but he was too mad at you to realize
可他太生你的气了
what a great idea that is.
都没注意到这个主意有多棒
Well, he's been having a couple of tough days.
这几天他的确不太好过
I'm sure he's fine. He probably just
他会没事的 他只是需要
needs a little alone time to decompress.
一点时间来缓解压力
You're probably right.
你说得对
So, what are you guys doing?
你们俩在干嘛呢
Well, Leonard cooked for me and now we're just having
莱纳德下了厨 我们作为
a nice dinner, you know, as a newly engaged couple.
新晋订婚的爱侣 正在享用美好的晚餐
That's nice.
真幸福
Anyway, as I was saying,
总之 就像我之前所说
Sheldon probably just needs a little alone time.
谢尔顿大概只是需要独处一下
'Cause that's important.
独处是很重要的
Not just for him, but for...
不光对他而言 而是对
most anybody, really.
大部分人而言 都很重要
Don't I know it.
我也有同感呢
What is that, polenta?
这是什么 玉米粥吗
- Amy, get out. - Right.
-艾米 快滚蛋 -好吧
No.
不会吧
Hey, Sheldon.
嗨 谢尔顿
What happened?
出什么事了
I was cooking in the back room last night
昨晚我在后面做饭
and the hot plate caught on fire.
结果锅子起火了
And you couldn't put it out?
你没把火扑灭吗
I was across the street
我当时正在街对面的
at the do-it-yourself car wash, taking a shower.
自助洗车行里洗澡呢
So when will you reopen?
那你准备何时重新开张
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
I'm waiting to hear back from the insurance company.
我还在等保险公司的答复
So, tomorrow?
就是明天吗
I don't mean to be rude, Sheldon, but, uh,
我不想太没礼貌 谢尔顿 可是
my life is kind of falling apart right now.
我的人生都快分崩离析了
Your life?
你的人生
The university is making me do string theory
大学逼着我继续研究弦理论
and my girlfriend loves me so much she wants to live with me.
我的女友爱我爱得想和我同居
And now, the place I need to go when I'm sad
现在唯一能抚平我悲伤的小店
is damp and smells funny.
又湿又烂 还一股怪味
Well, sorry I let you down.
抱歉让你失望了
No.
I do not accept this.
我不能接受这种事
Everything is changing and I hate it.
所有的一切都变了 我不喜欢这样
It stops now.
我要阻止这种改变
I'm helping you get back on your feet.
我要帮你重新振作起来
I would like to purchase this comic book, please.
我要买这本漫画 谢谢
That'll be $2.99.
2块9毛9
Really? It's soaking wet.
不会吧 这书都泡湿了呢
Fine, a dollar.
好吧 算你1块钱
Can you break a 20?
你找的开20元吗
No, I only have hundreds.
不能 我只剩下百元大钞了
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't always recognize sarcasm, but I do right now,
我一般都听不出讽刺 但我现在听懂了
and I don't appreciate it.
人家一点都不喜欢
I'm sorry for your loss.
对你的损失 我感到惋惜
But you're not the only one whose day has been a disaster.
但你不是唯一遭受重创的人
That could have killed me.
这玩意差点就能砸死我呢
I can't catch a break.
还让不让人活了啊
I haven't heard from Sheldon in a while.
好久都没有谢尔顿的消息了
You think he's okay?
他应该没事吧
Oh, I'm sure he's fine.
我保证他没事啦
I'm gonna see where he is.
我看看他人在哪里
How?
怎么看
Oh, I know his password, so I can track his phone.
我知道他的密码 所以可以追踪他的手机
You do that?
你居然做这种事
Not always,
不是经常做
but ever since he wandered off at the swap meet chasing a balloon,
但自从他在跳蚤市场追着气球跑迷路以后
I get worried.
我就多留一个心眼
He can take care of himself.
他会照顾好自己的
Look, we went over stranger danger
我们教过他陌生人有多危险
and gave him that whistle.
也给他买了一只应急口哨
- That's weird. - What?
-真奇怪 -怎么了
He's at the train station.
他人在火车站呢
So? He loves trains.
那又怎样 他最爱火车了
It's dark out and he's alone, I don't like it.
外面天黑了 他又独自一人 我感觉不对
Let's go get him.
我们去找他吧
Oh, it's sweet how you look out for him.
你这么照顾朋友 真是贴心
You're a good guy.
你是个善良的人
It's not just that.
也不光是善良
My mother would kill me if I let something happen to him.
如果他出了事 我妈铁定不会放过我
Dude, I'm so sorry.
老弟 我很抱歉
Don't take this the wrong way,
你别介意我这么问
but did you do this for the insurance money?
不过你是为了骗保险费吗
No. God, you sound like the police, the firemen,
才不是 天啊 你怎么和警察 消防员
my parents, my therapist and the insurance company.
我爹妈 我心理医生还有保险公司想得一样
We're here for you, man. Whatever you need, okay?
我们支持你 有任何需要就说话
Uh, actually, I was wondering if I could
其实呢 我在想能不能
crash at your place for a few nights.
在你家借宿几晚
Sure, of course.
当然可以
Oh, actually, Emily was gonna spend the night.
不过 艾米丽今晚要来过夜呢
You slept with her? Nice.
你和她睡过了吗 行啊
Well, I can't take all the credit.
不能说我有多能耐啦
She let me do it to her, but...
是她准我才上的 但是
Uh, but I can always call her and cancel.
但我可以打电话跟她取消约会
Hang on. I know a place you can stay
慢着 我知道有个地方你可以住
and earn some money at the same time.
而且还可以赚点钱
- Great. - I just have to warn you,
-太好了 -只是我要警告你
it'll involve humiliation, degradation and verbal abuse.
这其中会涉及侮辱 没人格以及言语虐待
So what's the catch?
这工作的陷阱在哪呢
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
You tracked my phone?
你追踪了我的电话
Yeah.
是的
Boy, you chase one balloon for three miles.
天啊 你追了我这颗气球整整3英里啊
We were worried about you.
我们担心你
Don't be melodramatic.
别这么夸张
I'm just getting on a train and leaving forever.
我只是准备登上火车 永远离开
Seriously?
你不是吧
You don't even have a change of clothes or a toothbrush.
你甚至没带换洗衣物和牙刷
My plan is to stop at malls and buy what I need.
我的计划是路过商场时买必需物品
It's called living off the land.
这叫靠山吃山 靠水吃水
Okay, I know you're upset
我知道你不高兴
and there's a lot of stuff going on,
发生了太多事
but it's nothing we can't work out.
但一切都好商量
Come on, let's get you home.
来吧 咱们回家
No. I've reached my breaking point.
不 我已经到达了人生的奔溃点了
I need to leave. Now.
我需要离开 现在就走
And go where?
去哪里
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
So a few things don't go your way
生活中有几件事不如你意
and your best decision is to ride the rails like a hobo?
你就决定像个流浪汉般坐火车远走高飞吗
I suppose it is.
我想是的
Except I have a credit card.
只是我有信用卡
And I refuse to carry my laptop at the end of a stick.
我拒绝用扁担挑着笔记本走
And I'd sooner die than eat beans out of a can.
而且我宁死也不愿吃罐头豆子
Come on, come home with us
拜托 和我们回家吧
and tomorrow I'll-I'll take you to Legoland.
明天我带你去乐高乐园
Legoland is not the solution to everything.
乐高乐园不是一切问题的解决办法
And it's too much of a scene
而且《乐高大电影》问世后
since that movie came out.
那里就人满为患了
Then what can I do?
那我能做些什么
Leonard, I am overwhelmed.
莱纳德 我不知所措
Everything is changing and it's simply too much.
一切都在改变 多到让人无法接受
I need to get away and think.
我需要离开 好好想想
Oh, c-come on, you know you're overreacting.
拜托 你知道你自己是反应过度了
Leonard, hang on.
莱纳德 等等
Just... come here for a second.
过来一下
Maybe we need to let him go.
也许我们需要让他走
What?! Why?
什么 为什么呀
It might be good for him.
也许对他有好处
Y-You know he can't take a trip like this by himself.
你知道他没办法这样一个人旅行
He's a grown man.
他是个成年人
No, he looks like a grown man.
不 他外表是成年人
You've seen Freaky Friday,
你也看过《辣妈辣妹》
sometimes little kids end up in big person bodies.
有时候小孩子的灵魂会换到大人的身体里
Leonard, we can't protect him forever.
莱纳德 我们不能永远保护他
I know, but...
我知道 但是
He'll be okay.
他不会有事的
You taught him well, Padawan.
你把他教得很好 巴达旺[绝地学徒]
Good Lord!
老天爷
Padawan's the student, not the teacher.
巴达旺是学生 不是老师
Seriously, let him go.
真的 让他滚
Sheldon, if you really need to do this,
谢尔顿 如果你真的想这样
I'm not gonna stand in your way.
我不会拦着你
I do.
我想
Okay.
好吧
Good luck.
一路顺风
Be safe and call us.
注意安全 打电话给我们
I will.
我会的
Bye, buddy.
再见 兄弟
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
Yes?
什么事
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Of course you are.
这不废话吗
He just made that easier.
慢走不送
What are you guys still doing here?
你们怎么还在这里
I got this, go. Go home.
我能搞定 快回家吧
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, she's fed, she took her pills,
她吃过饭 吃过药
she's all tucked in and watching TV.
已经盖好被子看电视了
So, she's not too much for you?
你没觉得她难伺候吗
Are you kidding? I love her, she's great.
开什么玩笑 我爱她 她太棒了
Stewie, you gonna watch Wheel of Fortune with me?
小图图 你要和我一起看《幸运之轮》吗
Coming, Debbie.
来啦 黛比
You call her Debbie?
你叫她黛比吗
She insisted.
她坚持这样叫
So, hey, guys, thank you so much.
两位 太感谢了
This job is a dream come true.
这份工作真是美梦成真
Was that a little weird?
这是不是有些奇怪
Yeah. I don't know why,
是的 我不知道原因
but something about it feels...
但这事有些地方让人觉得
unnatural.
逆天了
- Okay, let's go. - Yep.
-好啦 咱们走人 -好滴
Okay, Sheldon, thanks for checking in.
谢尔顿 多谢打电话来
Talk to you tomorrow?
明天再通电话好吗
O-Okay, bye.
好的 拜
He's okay?
他还好吗
Actually sounds like he's doing pretty well.
居然听起来非常好
I really think this is gonna be for the best.
我真心觉得这样最好
Me, too.
我也是
And he was able to take a sabbatical from...
这样他可以休下大学给的假期
How could you let him go?
你这个天杀的怎么能放他走呢