生活大爆炸 第八季 The Big Bang Theory Season 8 第11集: 无尘实验室受污 The Clean Room Infiltration

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 比利·鲍伯·松顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 Kevin Sussman / 雷


台词
Hey, how are things going with your parents?
你父母的情况怎么样了
Not great. They hired divorce attorneys.
不太好 他们请了离婚律师
You know, speaking of attorneys,
说到律师
if I ever needed a lawyer,
如果哪天我需要请律师
I would not hire She-Hulk.
我绝对不会请女浩克
绿巨人浩克的表妹 有弱化版的绿巨人变身能力常为超级英雄们打官司
You know what? That was almost on topic.
其实呢 你这次跟主题很接近了
I'm gonna say, "Good job, Sheldon."
所以我要说"点赞哦 谢尔顿"
Wait, She-Hulk's a lawyer?
等等 女浩克是个律师吗
Yeah, she works at a law firm in New York.
是啊 她在纽约一家律师事务所做事
Yes, but she's the only monster at the firm.
是的 但是她是所里唯一的怪物
Between you, me and the wall,
我说了别传出去啊
为防止对肤色 宗教 性别 民族出身有所歧视在就业 教育等方面给予优待而达到平等的措施
I think she's an affirmative action hire.
我觉得她是因为平权法案才被请的怪物
Anyway, Dad's gonna be here in town,
总而言之 我爸会来找我
so I won't be able to do Christmas dinner this year.
所以我今年没办法替大家办圣诞晚宴了
If you're not up to hosting Christmas dinner,
如果今年你没办法主办圣诞晚宴
I'm happy to do it.
我很乐意来做啊
You can even bring your father.
你还可以带你父亲一起来
That would be nice.
那真是太好了
1848年开始的英式传统圣诞节
I've always wanted to do a traditional Victorian Christmas.
我一直都想过一次传统维多利亚式圣诞
当年家里有"会客厅"的中上阶层家庭的娱乐活动圣诞烤鹅与广式脆皮烧鹅类似
Parlor games, goose and figgy pudding...
玩会客厅游戏 吃圣诞烤鹅与果干布丁
English pudding.
英式布丁
英式布丁常是蛋糕状的甜点而不是美式的偏果冻状布丁
Y-You get yourself all excited for pudding,
本来满心期待有"布丁"吃
and here comes a cake with raisins in it.
结果是英式的破葡萄干蛋糕
I'm not going.
我不去
You're going.
你就得来
Why do you hate me?
我跟你什么仇什么怨啊
I don't hate you.
我跟你无冤无仇
I love you.
我爱你
Well, you call it love,
你把它称之为爱也行
but it has a lot of raisins in it.
但里面还是有一堆葡萄干
Amy, good luck getting these guys excited
艾米 让这几个家伙对主题晚餐有兴趣
about a dinner with a theme.
简直比登天还难
I gave up when no one cared about my Tom Hanks-giving.
我的汤姆·汉克斯感恩节就因为没人捧场而放弃
I think a Victorian Christmas sounds nice.
我觉得维多利亚式圣诞很不错啊
- I agree. - Me, too.
-同意 -我也觉得
You guys suck!
你们这群混蛋
第八季 第十一集
You know the best part of working in the clean room?
你知道在无尘室里工作最棒的是什么吗
No allergies.
不会过敏
Check it out.
你看
Oh, that-that... that's a lot of oxygen.
鼻子太通 一下吸进的氧气有点多
We should get going to Amy's.
我们该去艾米家了
Can you believe there was a time
你能相信曾几何时
when we would have needed an array
人类得靠着
of giant Cherenkov telescopes to detect cosmic particles?
巨大的切伦科夫望远镜阵列 来探测宇宙射线粒子
And here we are building our own multi-wire detector
而如今我们自己就可以构建多线探测器
like a couple of badasses.
简直霸气到炸啊
I know. If we were still single,
是啊 如果我们还单身
we'd be tripping over all that booty.
都可以在女人堆里打滚了
Ladies do love a man dressed like a kitchen garbage bag.
女人的确喜欢男人打扮得像个厨房垃圾袋
Oh, no.
惨了
How the hell did a pigeon get in here?
这鸽子是怎么飞进来的
- You shut the loading doors, right? - I thought you did.
-你关了外门对吧 -我以为你关了
Do you know what a disaster this is?!
你知道这有多严重吗
You mean 'cause this room isn't supposed to have dust in it,
你是指因为这无尘室应该是要一尘不染
and we just let in a flying crap machine?!
而我们放了一只会飞的拉屎机进来吗
What do we do? Should we call someone?
我们该怎么办 该打电话叫人来吗
And tell them that we compromised all the equipment?
告诉人家我们把所有设备都污染了吗
Let's just get it out of here before anyone knows.
赶紧趁没人发现前把它赶出去
Okay, how do we catch it?
好吧 我们该怎么抓它呢
Well, what if we turn off all the lights
要不我们把所有灯关掉
except for one, and it'll come to it.
只留下一盏灯 它就会飞过来
It's not a moth!
它又不是飞蛾
Don't yell at me.
别吼我
You're not gonna get any good ideas out of me if you're yelling.
你越吼我 我越想不出什么好主意
Okay, so if I remain calm,
所以如果我保持平静
I'll get more gems like, "Turn off the lights"?!
我就能听到更多像"关灯"这样的绝妙大计吗
Great, we're turning on each other.
这下好了 我们反目成仇
That's just what the bird wants us to do!
正中了这只鸟的下怀
So, Dr. Koothrappali, long flight?
库萨帕里医生 飞了很久吧
- 20 hours. - Oh, that's rough.
-足足20小时 -很辛苦吧
Not at all.
完全不会
Did you know that when you fly transcontinental without your wife,
不用跟妻子一起飞这种跨大陆航班
you don't pray for the plane to crash?
我也不用祈祷飞机赶紧坠机
Can you please talk about anything else?
我们能聊点别的吗
Forgive me.
抱歉 原谅我
How are you and Leonard?
你和莱纳德如何了
Oh, great. Everything's good.
很好啊 一切都很好
- I see you got engaged. - Yes, we did.
-我发现你们好像订婚了 -是啊
Let me tell you a story.
让我告诉你个故事
Dad!
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sure you won't grow to hate each other.
我相信你们不会日渐憎恨彼此
Hey, Leonard. What's up?
莱纳德 怎么啦
What? How did that happen?
什么 怎么会这样
Yeah, okay. I'll be there as soon as I can.
好吧 我尽快到
Sorry. I have to run to the university.
抱歉我得去一下大学
What's going on?
怎么了
There's been a problem with our experiment.
我们的实验出了点问题
A bird got into the clean room.
有只鸟飞进了无尘室
You want me to come?
需要我去帮忙吗
Uh, no. You had a long flight.
不用 你刚坐了这么长时间飞机
You stay here and relax.
你就待着放松休息吧
"Relax." Easy for you to say.
"放松" 你说得倒轻巧
Your mother isn't cleaning out your bank account.
你妈"清"空的又不是你的银行账户
40 years, the woman never cleaned a thing.
40年来 这女人从未"清"理过任何东西
You're just gonna leave him here?
你要把他丢在这里吗
- "Relax," He says. - Yup. Bye.
-他还好意思让我放松 -是的 再见
* Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus *
* 圣诞老人来了 圣诞老人来了 *
* Right down Santa Claus Lane *
* 正沿着圣诞老人道而来 *
* Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer *
* 凶婆娘和闪电 与其它驯鹿们 *
圣诞老人一共有九只驯鹿 鲁道夫 猛冲跳舞 欢腾 凶婆娘 雷 闪电 丘比特 彗星
* Pulling on the reins... *
* 卖力拉着缰绳 *
Yeah, I appreciate the ride...
谢谢你能载我
* Bells are ringing, children singing *
* 铃声叮当 孩子欢唱 *
* All is merry and bright *
* 一切快乐又光明 *
* So hang your stockings and say your prayers *
* 挂上你的圣诞袜 说出你的祷告词 *
'Cause Santa Claus is coming tonight...
* 只因今晚圣诞老人要到来 *
Why'd you turn it off?
你干嘛关掉它
Because in the last ten minutes, Santa came to town,
因为在过去的十分钟里 《圣诞老人进城了》
kissed Mommy
《我看见妈妈亲吻圣诞老人》
皆为脍炙人口的圣诞歌曲
and ran Grandma over with a reindeer.
然后《奶奶被驯鹿撞死了》
I had a drunk uncle who did all those things.
我有个酒鬼叔叔也会做这三件事啊
Nobody sings songs about him.
怎么没人唱歌歌颂他呢
Maybe you'd like it more if you thought of Santa as a superhero
如果你把圣诞老人看做是超级英雄
and his power is bringing joy to children.
有给孩子们带来欢乐的超能力 你会喜欢点
My uncle was accused of that, too.
我叔叔也这样啊 结果被指控了
It turned out to be legal in Oklahoma.
结果在俄州那是合法的
Okay, new subject.
好吧 换个话题
Let's talk about presents.
我们聊聊礼物吧
What did you get Amy?
你要送艾米什么呀
Oh, we're not exchanging gifts.
我们不会互送礼物
Come on, Sheldon, you have to get her something.
拜托 谢尔顿 送礼物给女朋友是一定要的啊
Why should I?
凭什么
She knows that I don't like Christmas,
她明知道我不喜欢圣诞节
and yet, every year, she forces me to celebrate it.
可是每一年都强迫我一起庆祝
Not only am I going to this foolish dinner against my will.
不光是这次逼我参加白痴的圣诞晚餐
At the Christmas tree lot, there was mistletoe,
之前在圣诞树卖场那 有一个槲寄生
圣诞习俗 两人站在榭寄生下得亲吻
and she kissed me under it in public.
她居然当众亲了我
Like we were the stars of a Tijuana sex show.
我们就像墨西哥性爱秀的表演者
She's just excited about the holidays.
她只是对节日感到兴奋而已啦
Yes, and she's not taking my feelings into account at all.
是啊 而她完全不顾及我的感受
Maybe it's time I teach her a lesson.
或许是时候给她点教训了
How?
怎么做
It'd have to be something heinous,
一定要给她下点狠药
something that makes her as miserable as she's making me.
让她生不如死 就像她害我的那样
Oh, I've got it.
我想到了
This is good.
这主意太好了
What?
是什么
I'm going to buy her a present.
我要送她一份礼物
Yeah, you're gonna have to walk me through that.
好吧 你得好好给我讲解一下
With gift-giving, there's an implied social contract.
礼品馈赠隐含了一种无形的社会契约
If I show up tonight with a present,
如果我今晚带着礼物去她家
and she doesn't have one for me,
而她却没有为我准备礼物
she'll feel terrible.
那她就会内疚
Then you're both sad?
然后你们俩都不开心
Yes.
是的
Maybe she'll feel so guilty,
或许她会内疚到
she'll never make me celebrate the holidays again.
永远都不想跟我一起庆祝节日
So your evil plot here is to buy your girlfriend a present?
所以你的邪恶阴谋是送你女朋友一份礼物吗
That's right.
没错
So stay on my good side, or I'll get you a little something, too.
所以别惹我 否则小爷也会赐你点"礼物"
Okay, here's the plan.
好 计划是这样
I'm gonna put the food in the bag,
我把食物放进袋子里
and when he lands in the bag to eat it, we close it up.
一旦鸽子飞进去吃 我们就赶紧把口封死
A Slim Jim?
一根肉条吗
It's all I could find. It'll work.
只有这个了 保证管用
Sure.
屁咧
该牌肉条备受卡车司机喜爱 食用很方便
If the pigeon's stoned or a trucker.
除非它嗑药了 或者它是卡车司机
Okay, well, what's your plan?
好吧 那你的计划是什么
I told you my plan.
我之前不是说了吗
Let's call Building Services and get help.
打给物业管理处 找人帮忙啊
And admit that we contaminated the clean room?
承认我们污染了无尘室吗
No, admit that you contaminated the clean room.
不 是承认你污染了无尘室
Why do you keep assuming it was me?
为什么你总认为责任在我
Because you do this kind of thing all the time,
因为你总犯这样的错误
and then you try to cover it up.
还会试图掩盖事实
Like when?
比如说
What about when you flipped the Mars Rover,
比如说你把火星漫游者玩坏
or lost Koothrappali's dog,
弄丢了库萨帕里的狗
or almost drove off with that baby?
差点开别人的车带着别人的娃走了
Again, it looked like my car, and the baby didn't even cry
重申一遍 那车跟我的车很像 而且那娃没哭
until his mother punched me with her keys.
是后来他妈用钥匙打我才吓哭的
Fine, put the Slim Jim in the garbage bag.
行 你想把肉条放垃圾袋里就放呗
Well, what if you said it without sounding so condescending?
你能不能讲话不这么秀优越感
I can try, but your plan has the words
我尽量 但你的计划里有
"Garbage bag" and "Slim Jim" in it!
"垃圾袋"和"肉条"这两个词
Hey, what's going on?
什么情况
Genius here wants to catch a bird
有一个天才想用一个垃圾袋
with a garbage bag and a Slim Jim.
和一根肉条抓住一只鸟
Should have put it in the bag first.
真应该先放进袋子里
So, if you don't mind me asking,
希望你别介意我多嘴
do you think you might start dating again?
你认为你会开始跟其他人约会吗
It's much too soon for that.
现在说这个还太早吧
Why? Do you know someone?
怎么了 要给我介绍对象吗
No, but if things don't work out with me and Leonard,
没有啦 但如果我和莱纳德闹掰了
I'll give you a call.
我会打给你的
Wait. How much do you talk about Star Trek?
等等 你会经常大聊特聊《星际迷航》吗
Okay, let's get this Victorian party started.
好啦 我们维多利亚式派对开始啦
I've done some research
我做了些研究
about some traditional parlor games we can play.
找了几个我们可以玩的会客厅游戏
Like what?
比如什么
Well, there's a fun one called Ball of Wool.
有一个有趣的游戏叫"羊毛球"
You take a ball of wool,
你拿一个羊毛球
and you put it right in the center of the table.
放在桌子的正中间
Then people sit on opposite sides of the table
然后让桌子两端的人
and try to blow the wool off.
来回吹毛球
Sorry. She's taken, too.
抱歉 她也有男友了
You know what I think your problem is?
你知道我觉得你问题在哪吗
You're jealous
你嫉妒
because you and I used to be best friends
因为你曾经是我最好的朋友
until Koothrappali came along.
现在库萨帕里插进来了
And you found somebody you could push around?
于是你终于找到可以任你摆布的人了
- Stay out of this. - Okay.
-你别掺合 -好的
You know, maybe I'm best friends with Raj
也许拉杰之所以能成为我最好的朋友
because he doesn't think he's smarter than me.
是因为他不会觉得自己比我聪明
- Actually... - I said, stay out of it!
-其实... -我说你别掺合
N-No. No, Raj, go ahead, say what you were gonna say.
别别 拉杰你说 你刚刚想说什么
All I'm gonna say is
我只想说
you guys need to stop this right now.
你们别再吵了
It-It's bad enough that my parents are fighting,
我父母闹矛盾已经够糟了
now I have to hear the two of you?
现在还要听你俩吵架
And who cares who's smarter?
谁在乎谁更聪明啊
If it's Leonard or me or...
谁管是莱纳德还是我 还是...
you know, it's Christmas, let's say it's Howard.
算了 大过节的 霍华德最聪明吧
Well, if you're so smart, you get the bird out.
既然你那么聪明 你把鸟赶出去啊
No, you're the one who let him in.
不 是你放进来的
How do you know it wasn't Leonard?
你怎么知道不是莱纳德
Come on.
得了吧
What about that sweater?
那件毛衣怎么样
No, it's not good enough.
不行 不够好
It has to be perfect.
必须要完美
I think the nicest gifts I've got from Howie
我觉得华仔送我最棒的礼物是一份
show how well he knows me.
体现了他有多了解我的礼物
Let's see, what do I know about Amy?
我想想 我了解艾米什么
She loves medieval literature; Chaucer's her favorite.
她热爱中世纪文学 最欣赏乔叟
杰弗雷·乔叟 英国文学之父被公认为中世纪最伟大的英国诗人
And her eyes sparkle when she watches old French movies.
在看法国老电影时 她的眼睛会变星星眼
I enjoy how harp music causes her fingers to dance
我爱看她会随着听到的竖琴声舞动手指
as if she's playing along.
仿佛一同弹奏
Wow, you really do love her.
你真的很爱她
I do.
是呀
Now, let's find the kind of gift
我们赶紧来找
that makes her feel small and worthless.
让她无地自容又自惭形秽的礼物吧
You won!
你赢啦
Certainly doesn't feel like it, does it?
一点胜利的喜悦都没有 对吧
You know, my wife used to throw theme parties like this all the time.
我老婆以前总喜欢办这种主题派对
Oh, I guess that's where Raj gets it from.
拉杰大概就是从那学的吧
Well, he and his mother
他小时候
spent a lot of time together when he was young.
总是和他妈妈待在一起
I was always working.
我一直在忙工作
Hey, you know, Raj is dating a doctor who works a lot.
拉杰现在交往的医生也是经常忙工作
Him and his mom have a type.
他和他妈都喜欢这型的
You g... Y-You got to laugh at that, right?
你...不觉得好笑吗
No? All right.
不好笑 好吧
All right, let me see if I've got this straight.
好吧 你听我理解得对不对
A picture of you on my lap
用一张你坐在我腿上的照片
is a way to punish your girlfriend
来惩罚你女友
for making you celebrate Christmas?
逼你过圣诞节
Correct.
正确
Santa thinks dating you may be punishment enough.
圣诞老人觉得有你这种男友已经够受罪了
There's an argument for that.
这话不无道理
But I want to make sure.
但我得确保她一定受到惩罚
Smile.
微笑
Ho, ho, ho!
呵呵呵
Okay. On the count of three,
好的 数到三
I'll shoot the fire extinguisher and get him airborne.
我会用灭火器把它喷下来
Howard, you wave the blanket and guide him towards the exit.
霍华德你挥毯子把它逼向出口
Raj, you hold open the curtain so he can fly out.
拉杰你把门帘掀开让它可以飞出去
Are you sure a dummy like me can handle something
你确定我这样的傻蛋可以应付
as complicated as a blanket?
毯子这么复杂的东西吗
Do you want the fire extinguisher?
你想负责灭火器吗
- Yeah, I do. - Great.
-想 我想 -好
Here you go.
给你
Okay.
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Uh, you have to take the pin out.
你得先把安全针拔出来
You miss the blanket now, don't you?
现在怀念毯子了吧
On three.
数到三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
What did you do?
你干了什么
It was an accident.
这是意外
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 我的天啊
Relax, it wasn't your fault.
别紧张 不是你的错
Uh, maybe it's just stunned.
它可能只是吓呆了
Dude, I-it's not breathing.
兄弟 呼吸都没了
Oh, no. I killed it.
不是吧 我杀了它
Oh, not again.
别又来啊
What do you mean, not again?
你说"又"是什么意思
When I was ten,
在我十岁那年
I was playing in my backyard and...
我在后院玩 然后...
sat on a blue jay.
坐到了一只冠蓝鸦上
I mean, I tried to bring it back to life with electricity,
我想用电击把它救活
but it just...
但它...
caught on fire.
着火了
The worst part was it smelled delicious.
最糟糕的是闻起来非常美味
Uh, guys, I found an article here
两位 我找到一篇文章
that says you can do CPR on birds.
上面说心肺复苏可适用于鸟类
Great! Do it!
太好了 你做啊
I'm not doing it. You killed him, you do it.
我才不去 你杀的 你负责
- I'll do it. - No.
-我来 -不行
I need to do it.
得让我来
This is on me.
这是我的责任
Okay.
"Mouth over beak and light chest compressions."
"以嘴覆盖于喙 轻轻胸部挤压"
Don't blow too hard.
别吹得太狠了
If you pop him, I will vomit.
你把它吹炸了 我会吐的
Anything?
有发现吗
I am tasting a lot of Slim Jim.
我尝到好浓的肉条味
Wait, wait, his wing moved!
等等 它的翅膀动了
Oh, he blinked his eyes! He's alive!
它眨眼睛了 它活过来了
It's a Christmas miracle!
这真是圣诞节奇迹啊
I might argue a Hanukkah miracle, but I'll take it.
对我来说是光明节奇迹 不过圣诞节也不错
犹太人过的是光明节
Come on, little guy, let's get you outside. Get the curtain.
来吧小家伙 我们放你出去 把帘子拉开
Someone should really close that loading door.
有人真应该去关上外门
Well, that's that.
事情只能这样了
The room's compromised.
这个房间已经被污染了
They'll have to change all the filters,
所有的滤网都得换掉
probably shut it down for weeks.
可能得关闭好几周呢
You were right. Go ahead, call Building Services.
你说得对 打电话给管理处吧
- Tell them it was my fault. - No, we're both to blame.
-就说是我的错 -不 我俩都有错
You know, let me take the heat on this one.
这次就让我承担吧
Yeah, just leave me out of it.
好吧 别扯到我头上就行
You know if they come here and see crap everywhere,
如果他们进来看到满地便便
they're just gonna blame the Indian guy.
肯定马上怪在印度人头上
Hey. I'm sorry, we're still here.
抱歉 我们还在实验室
Is everything okay?
你那里还好吧
It's kind of boring.
有点无聊
Although it did get exciting for a minute
虽然艾米误吸进一个羊毛球时
when Amy inhaled a wool ball.
我稍微开心了一分钟
How much longer do you think you'll be?
你们还要多久才能来啊
I don't know.
我不知道
There's still a bird in here.
又进来了一只鸟
We are gonna get in a ton of trouble.
我们这下麻烦大了
Honey, it's Christmas Eve.
亲爱的 今天是圣诞节前夜
Who even knows you're in there?
谁会知道你们在那里
No, our names are on the sign-in sheet.
我们在签到表上签名
So erase them and walk out.
那就把名字擦掉走人呗
I can't do that.
我可不能这么做
Can't do what?
不能做什么
She says take our names off the sign-in sheet and leave.
她叫我们把名字擦掉直接走人
- We can't do that. - Yeah.
-我们可不能这么做 -对啊
* Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way *
* 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当 *
* Oh, what fun it is to ride *
* 我们滑雪多快乐 *
* in a one-horse open sleigh, hey! *
* 我们坐在雪橇上 *
Amy, that pudding was delicious.
艾米 这果干布丁真好吃
If you like raisins.
如果你喜欢葡萄干的话
Thank you. And it's figs.
多谢 我放的是无花果干
Oh, in that case, it was pretty good.
如果是这样 那就变得"超美味"呢
You feeling okay? You hardly touched your goose.
你还好吧 你都没怎么吃鹅肉
It smelled too much like blue jay.
闻起来太像冠蓝鸦了
Can I help you clean up?
我帮你收拾吧
Oh, you Heimliched a ball of wool out of me;
你用海姆力克法帮我咳出了羊毛球
you're good.
就不麻烦你了
Uh, what do you say we exchange gifts?
我们开始交换礼物吧
Oh, Sheldon, we didn't bring any.
谢尔顿 我们没带礼物啊
I thought you hate giving gifts.
我以为你讨厌交换礼物呢
Yeah, I do.
我是讨厌
Which is why I got Amy this.
所以我才给艾米带了这个
You got me something?
你给我带了礼物吗
Oh, not just something, no.
不 不止是礼物
It's from the heart, it's holiday-themed,
我这是用心挑选的 节日主题的
and I swallowed the gift receipt so you cannot return it.
收据被我吃了 所以你也没法退了
Look at you on Santa's lap.
看看你坐在圣诞老人腿上的样子
That's so sweet.
真是太可爱了
Of course it is. It's the perfect gift.
那当然 这礼物可完美呢
H-How are you feeling right now?
你现在有什么感想
Guilty? Sad?
是否有罪恶感 悲哀感
Wishing you were Jewish?
宁愿自己是不过圣诞的犹太人吗
No, I love it.
不 我非常喜欢
Oh, really?
真的吗
Well, how about now?
那这个怎么样呢
Happy holidays to my dear Amy.
我亲爱的艾米 节日快乐
I hope you treasure this
我希望你能珍惜这份礼物
as much as I treasure you.
像我珍惜你那样
And you got me nothing.
但是你都没为我准备礼物
Christmas is ruined.
圣诞节被你毁了
Let's never speak of it again.
我们再也不要提这件事了
Well, this was fun.
哇 这还真好玩
Actually,
其实呢
I did get you something.
我为你准备了一份礼物
But what about our agreement?
我们不是有协议吗
Well, you got me something. Here.
可你也送了我礼物啊 给你
Cookies?
饼干吗
They're your Meemaw's Christmas cookies.
是你外婆的圣诞饼干哦
I called and got the recipe.
我给她打电话要了配方
They're perfect.
这些饼干太好吃了
It tastes like her hugs.
和她的拥抱一样美好
Merry Christmas, Sheldon.
圣诞快乐 谢尔顿
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
You're happy, I'm happy.
你开心 我也开心
Well, maybe a holiday that's all about giving isn't so...
也许一个强调馈赠的节日并不是那么...
Get your hand out of that box!
拿开你的脏爪
Okay.
好了
The next game is called Hot Boiled Beans.
下一个游戏叫做寻找热豆豆
Of course it is.
我猜也是
One person is sent out of the room
选一个人离开房间
while the others hide a small item.
其他人留在里面藏起一个小玩意
Then they invite the first person back by saying,
然后对外面的人说
"Hot boiled beans and bacon for supper,
"晚餐已煮好 热豆加培根
hurry up before it gets cold."
快快进屋里 趁热找到它"
If you people think this is better than Tom Hanks-giving,
如果你们觉得这比汤姆·汉克斯感恩节好玩
you're all crazy.
我也是醉了