生活大爆炸 第八季 The Big Bang Theory Season 8 第24集: 做出承诺 The Commitment Determination

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 比利·鲍伯·松顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 Kevin Sussman / 雷


台词
Can you believe it's been five years since our first date?
你敢相信我们已经交往五年了吗
I know.
是啊
Do you think I should start watching The Flash TV show?
你觉得我该开始看电视剧《闪电侠》了吗
That's what you're thinking about?
你脑子里就在想这个啊
Well, one of the things.
这只是其中一件
Are any of them me?
有跟我有关的事吗
Yes.
有啊
I thought, "I can't decide if I should watch The Flash TV show.
我在想 "不知道该不该开始看《闪电侠》电视剧
I know, I'll ask Amy."
对了 我可以问问艾米"
Anyway...
言归正传
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You're right, you did kind of kill the mood.
也是 气氛都被你毁了
I didn't kill anything.
才不是我呢
You did, talking about your stupid TV show.
是你 在那边说你的白痴电视剧
Excuse me.
你说什么
Starting to watch a television show that might run for years
跳坑看一部可能播好几年的电视剧
isn't a decision to take lightly.
不是随便就能决定的好吗
I'm wrestling with a big commitment issue here.
我在纠结要不要许下这一重大承诺呢
Really?
真的吗
That's the commitment issue you're wrestling with?
你纠结的承诺问题就是这种事吗
Sheldon,
谢尔顿
do you understand the irony
你能理解这有多讽刺吗
of your fixation on a man with super speed,
你能对一个拥有超高速的男人这么痴迷
while after five years all I can get out of you
而我在跟了你五年后却只能得到
is a distracted make-out session on a couch?
在沙发上的一场你心不在焉的亲热
Irony's not really my strong suit.
讽刺不是我的强项
But I have been getting better with sarcasm,
不过我对挖苦的理解有不小进步
if you want to give that a try.
你可以试试看啊
Oh, sure, I'd love to.
行啊 我"当然愿意"啦
Whenever you're ready.
你准备好了就出招吧
第八季 第二十四集[本季终]
I don't want to rush you,
我不想催你们
but I'm closing a little early tonight.
但我今晚要提早关门
Ooh. Hot date?
有约会吗
Uh, no. I overheard Bernadette tell Howard
没 我听到伯纳黛特跟霍华德说
she was making him a meat loaf,
要给他做肉卷
and you don't have to not ask me twice.
我不想麻烦人家"不邀请我"两次
If I stick a lightbulb on this,
如果我在上面加个灯泡
wouldn't it make a great lamp for my bedroom?
是不是超适合当我卧室的台灯
You're kidding, right?
你是在开玩笑的 对吧
Oh. Is this freaking you out?
这吓到你了吗
I guess I'm just more of a Pottery Barn,
没 我只是比较喜欢那些
Crate and Barrel kind of guy.
连锁家具用品店的产品而已
Maybe Pier 1 if I really want to cut loose.
想疯狂时 我会选进口手工家具店
All right. Never mind.
好吧 那算了
No, no, no. Hey, you should totally get it.
别别别 你想买就买吧
In fact, I'll buy it for you.
来 员外给你买
Sold!
Raj, you don't have to do that.
拉杰 你不需要这样
Too late! No returns!
晚了 一经售出 概不退还
That was really intense.
刚才真是生死一瞬间啊
Well, now we know, next time we go to the farmers' market,
现在我们知道了 下次去农贸市场
the order is petting zoo first, then buy vegetables.
应该是先去亲近动物区 再去买蔬菜
Oh, good. You're here. I need your assistance.
太好了 你回来了 我有事要你帮忙
Can it wait until I put a Band-Aid on a goat bite?
我能先给被羊的地方贴上创口贴吗
What happened?
怎么回事
Your buddy got mugged by some baby farm animals.
你兄弟被家畜幼崽给打劫啦
Been there.
我也试过
So what do you need help with?
你有什么事需要帮忙呀
Amy's mad at me, and I'm not clear why.
艾米在生我气 我搞不懂是为什么
Okay. Were you talking before she got upset?
好吧 她生气前你是不是在说话
- Yes. - That's probably it.
-是啊 -这就是原因啦
What'd you say to her?
你跟她说什么了
Well, I just asked her if I should start watching
我就问她我该不该开始看
the new Flash TV series.
新电视剧《闪电侠》
And that made her angry?
这把她惹生气了吗
Baffling, right?
很莫名其妙 对吧
We were necking like a couple of hooligans
本来我们还像小流氓们一样
under the school bleachers.
在学校里亲亲我我
I stopped so I could ask the question.
然后我停下来问了她这问题
Next thing I know, good-bye, kissy face. Hello, yelly face.
接下来 亲亲脸没了 凶凶脸来了
Well, Sheldon, when you're kissing a girl,
谢尔顿 你在亲女生的时候
she expects the attention to be on her.
她会希望你的注意力在她身上
It was. I asked her
有啊 我有问她
if she thought I should watch The Flash.
"她"觉得我该不该看《闪电侠》
Yeah. I'm tapping out. Leonard?
要求换人 莱纳德你上
I'm gonna guess that your main concern is the time commitment
我猜你主要的疑虑是对于看一整季新剧
of watching an entire season of a new show.
需要做出的时间承诺
Oh, no, not just a season.
不 不只是一季
If I'm in, I'm in for the whole run,
要看 就得看到底
even if the quality declines.
哪怕剧质量越来越差
I get it. Smallville almost wrecked you.
我懂 《超人前传》把你伤得太深了
Exactly.
没错
You know, I waited ten years
我等了整整十年
to see a guy everyone knows can fly, fly.
才看到一个大家都知道会飞的人 飞起来
Wait, what is wrong with you two?
等等 你俩是哪里有病啊
He was talking about television during their date night.
重点是他在约会之夜聊电视剧
Oh, not just date night-- our fifth anniversary.
可不只是约会之夜 是五周年纪念日哦
Okay, see, that's even dumber than you wondering
你看 这句话就比你在想
if being bitten by a goat would give you the powers of a goat.
被羊咬会不会得到羊的力量还要蠢
If that happens, don't make me wait ten years
如果成真了 拜托别让我等了十年
to watch you eat a tin can.
才让我看到你吃掉锡罐
You guys ever notice that Emily has a bit of a twisted side?
你们有发现艾米丽有一点黑暗扭曲吗
You mean 'cause she has weird tattoos?
你是指因为她有怪怪的刺青吗
No, because she wants to have sex with me in a graveyard.
不 是因为她想跟我在墓地里做爱
One more time?
再说一次
She and I were supposed to watch
她本来今晚要跟我
the new Avengers movie tonight, but it was sold out.
去看新《复仇者联盟》电影 但票卖完了
So I said, "What else do you want to do?"
我就说"那我们应该干嘛"
She said, "Let's go to a cemetery
她说"我们就去墓场
and do it on somebody's grave."
在别人的坟上打一炮吧
Like, a random person or somebody she knew?
是陌生人还是认识的人的坟头上啊
What difference does it make?
这有差别吗
Well, if it's her father's grave and they didn't get along,
如果是在她爸的坟上搞 而他们以前关系不好
then you know she holds a grudge.
那你就知道她一直心怀怨恨
The only issue is that everybody has their own thing.
唯一的问题是每个人都有自己的性怪癖
And as long as it's two consenting adults,
但只要两个成年人都同意这么做
I guess I don't see the harm in it.
我不觉得有什么危害呀
Well, what if it's one consenting adult
万一只是一个成年人同意
and one adult who pretends to consent
而另一个成年人是假装同意
because he's afraid of being alone?
因为他太害怕当单身狗了 这怎么破
Well, then I guess bring a blanket.
那我建议最好带上一张毯子
The grass gets damp at night.
夜里的草地很潮湿
I don't know, guys.
我不知道了
Maybe this relationship isn't for me.
或许这段恋情并不适合我
Maybe I should break up with her.
或许我该跟她分手
Right. You're gonna break up with a girl who has sex with you.
是啊 你要跟一个愿意跟你上床的女人分手
Can you believe this guy?
你听听这家伙说啥蠢话
I think if Raj wants to break up with a girl, he can do it.
如果拉杰想跟女人分手 我相信他必能做到
How are you saying that with a straight face?
你怎么做到一脸正经地鬼扯呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
You guys are being jerks.
你们俩真过分
一个控制摄入热量和膳食份量的三阶段减肥计划
Buddy, other than Jenny Craig,
伙计 除了珍妮·克莱格减肥法
you've never broken up with a girl in your life.
你这辈子从未甩过一个女人
You're one to talk.
你还好意思说我
You've been complaining about Stuart
你不也一直在抱怨斯尔图特
living here for the past year.
在你家住了一年死活不走吗
I don't see you showing him the door.
我看你也没有赶他走的意思啊
That's not the same thing.
那不一样
Emily's a person.
艾米丽是一个人
Stuart's more like an infestation,
斯尔图特更像一只害虫
something you spray for.
就是欠杀虫剂喷的那种
Baloney, okay? You two are as afraid of
胡扯 你们俩跟我一样
hurting someone's feelings as I am.
都害怕伤害到别人的感受
That's not true. We were just laughing right in your face.
才不是呢 我们俩刚可是当面笑话你
Thanks for cooking.
谢谢你下厨做饭
My pleasure.
乐意之至
- That carrot was delicious. - Yeah.
-胡萝卜真好吃 -是啊
I wish I'd fought harder for the rest of 'em.
真希望我当时能勇猛点 守护好其余胡萝卜
Still haven't heard from her?
艾米还没理你吗
No, and I'm confused.
没呢 我不明白
It's been nearly 24 hours.
这都将近24小时了
Amy should have figured out she's wrong by now.
她现在应该意识到自己错了呀
Hey, I don't think she's wrong
她觉得你俩发展太慢
about you going too slow in the relationship.
这件事情我不觉得她有错
Too slow?
太慢吗
Yeah, you've been going out for years.
是啊 你们俩都约会好几年了
You haven't even slept together.
至今还没上过床呢
That's right. It's called foreplay.
没错 那叫前戏懂不懂
And I could make the case
而且我可以证明
that you two aren't moving forward in your relationship.
你们俩的发展现在也停滞不前
Uh, hello.
请看
Hello.
看什么
No. Sheldon, we're getting married.
谢尔顿 我们可是要结婚了啊
But you've been engaged for over a year now,
可你们俩订婚都一年多了
and you don't even have a wedding date.
至今仍未定下婚期
Well, we will. We're just not in a rush.
会定的 我们并不着急
Okay.
好吧
We're gonna set a date.
我们会定下婚期
Okay. If you say so.
好吧 随你怎么说
Yeah, it's just, things are good right now.
是啊 现在我们感情很稳定
Really good.
非常稳定
I'm focusing on my job.
我忙于我的工作
And we've been busy with our paper.
我们也一直在忙我们的论文
So busy.
忙死了
Yeah, we'll pick a date when we pick a date.
是啊 我们想定就会定
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
You know, I can see why Amy's mad at you.
我完全明白为什么艾米会生气
Yeah, shut up, Sheldon!
就是 把嘴闭上 谢尔顿
Did you eat all my yogurt?
是你把我的酸奶吃了吗
You mean the one that makes ladies do the thing
你是说有助于女性做那件事的那玩意吗
that ladies pretend they don't do
那件你们明明做了
even though they do?
却要假装没做的"屎"
You know...
你知道
which yogurt I mean.
我说的是哪个酸奶
I didn't touch it. Must have been Stuart.
我没有碰过 肯定是斯尔图特吃的
Maybe Raj is right.
或许拉杰说得对
Maybe it's time we tell him he needs to move out.
或许是时候我们让他搬走了
We should have done it months ago.
我们几个月前就该这么做了
I know, but his store was reopening,
我知道 但碍于他的店重新开张
and then there were the holidays, and then he was sick.
然后又各种过节 再然后他又生病了
Yeah, right.
是啊
Sick. He didn't have jaundice.
生病 他根本没有黄疸
He just looks like that.
他脸本来就蜡黄蜡黄的
All right. Tonight's the night.
行了 就今晚说吧
Agreed.
同意
When he gets home, I'm dropping the hammer.
等他一回家 我就单刀直入
Ooh, I like when you take charge.
我喜欢你当家做主的样子
Oh, I'm not taking charge-- you're the hammer.
我不是要当家做主 你是刀我负责拔刀而已
So...
话说...
why haven't we picked a date?
我们为什么没定下婚期
You know why.
你知道原因
Well, of course I know why.
我当然知道啦
But just for fun... why?
但只是好玩问问 为什么呀
Not in a rush, busy with work...
不着急啊 忙于工作啊
Things are good right now.
现在感情很稳定啊
Really good.
非常稳定
You still want to get married, right?
你还是想跟我结婚的对吧
Oh, my God. Yes. Why would you even ask that?
天啊 当然啦 你干嘛问这种蠢问题
I don't know. Because we don't have a date?
不知道 或许因为我们没定婚期
Well, you want a date, pick a date.
那你想定婚期你定啊
It's not just the date.
不光光是婚期
We haven't talked about anything.
我们从来没谈过婚礼的事
Big wedding, small wedding, indoor, outdoor...
婚礼你想要大型还是小型 室内还是户外
Outdoor? Oh.
户外婚礼 不是吧
I can RSVP no right now.
我现在就可以明确说我不去了
Okay, indoor it is. Big or small?
行 那就室内 你喜欢大型还是小型
Is your dad paying for it?
你爸会掏钱吗
I doubt it.
深表怀疑
Okay, two friends each.
好吧 那各邀请两位好友
All right, well, I want it in a church.
行 我想在教堂办婚礼
Fine. I want black-tie.
行 宾客都要穿半正式礼服
Fine. I want to release butterflies.
行 我要在婚礼上放蝴蝶
Seriously? Airborne worms?
你不是吧 放飞行虫子吗
Okay. Well, then it's settled:
好了 这下都定了
small indoor church wedding, black-tie, no butterflies.
小型室内教堂婚礼 半正式礼服 不放蝴蝶
- Sounds perfect. - Great.
-听起来完美 -太好了
You still didn't pick a date.
婚期还没定呢
- Stay out of it! - Shut up!
-少管闲事 -把嘴闭上
It's a beautiful night.
真是个迷人的夜晚
Oh, yes, we've got the moon
对啊 月色朦胧
and the trees and...
树影婆娑 还有
Elizabeth McNulty,
伊丽莎白·麦可诺提
who apparently died when she was the same age I am.
在我这个岁数就英年早逝的可怜人儿
Makes you feel alive, doesn't it?
会让你觉得活着真好 对吧
So does enjoying a meal at a well-lit restaurant,
在灯光明亮的餐馆享用美食也有同等效果
but here we are.
但我们还是选了这里
You aren't scared, are you?
你不是在害怕吧
Of ghosts, no.
怕鬼吗 才没有
Of you, little bit.
怕你吗 有一点
I'm sorry I've upset you.
很抱歉惹你们不高兴了
I shouldn't have asked so many questions.
我不应该问那么多问题
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
Yeah, maybe it's good you got us talking about this stuff.
也许你让我们着手讨论这件事是正确的
Well, look at that--
哎哟哟 看看
even when I'm causing problems, I make the world a better place.
我就算引发问题 也可以让世界变得更美好
Hey, next, why don't we tackle your penchant for whining
接下来让我们讨论一下你那唠叨的毛病
and Penny's love of the ol' glug-glug?
还有佩妮对杯中物的痴迷吧
Uh, Sheldon, I think we're good for now.
谢尔顿 不要再挑事了
Ah, well... very well.
好吧 很好
So does this mean you'll finally pick a wedding date?
这代表你们终于要定下婚期了吗
Here we go again.
又回到原点了
Why is everyone so concerned with us setting a date?
为什么大家这么着急要我们定婚期呢
We're committed to each other. We're happy.
我们忠于彼此 幸福快乐
A ceremony isn't gonna change anything.
一场婚礼并不会改变什么
So you're never getting married?
所以你俩打算不结婚 对吗
It's his whining, isn't it?
是因为他的唠叨 对吧
Sheldon, I'm not a whiner.
谢尔顿 我不是个唠叨鬼
It's amusing that he doesn't hear it.
他居然完全察觉不到 真是好笑
Look, all she's saying is we are in love
佩妮的意思是我们深爱彼此
so it doesn't matter if we get married tomorrow
所以无所谓是明天结婚
or a year from now or 50 years from now.
明年结婚 还是50年后结婚
Ew, 50? We'll be old and gross.
50年后 那时我们都又老又丑了
Yeah, but we'll be old and gross together.
没错 但是我们会一起变老变丑
My aunt and uncle were married 63 years.
我阿姨和叔叔结婚63年了
Towards the end, it was like watching cheese melt.
到最后 他们像奶酪一样慢慢融化
Um... I'm free tonight.
我今晚就有空
Are you saying you want to get married?
你是说你想结婚吗
Vegas isn't that far away.
拉斯维加斯又不是太远
I'm in. Let's do it.
我同意 我们结婚吧
After all these years.
经过了这么多年的风风雨雨
I'm really happy for the two of you.
我衷心为你们俩高兴
- Oh, thank you. - Thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
Now get out of my spot.
现在从我的专座上滚开
Bernie, Stuart just pulled up.
妮妮 斯图尔特刚停好车
So remember,
你要记住
the key is to be firm.
关键是要态度强硬
Show no weakness.
绝对不能示弱
Right.
没错
Good luck.
祝你好运
Howard Joel Wolowitz, you get back here.
霍华德·约珥·沃罗维兹 给我死回来
Never should have told you my middle name.
我就不该告诉她我的中间名
一般表示问题严重或很正式的场合时才用到中间名
Hey, guys.
两位好啊
Hey, you got a minute?
回来啦 你有空吗
Sure. Uh, let me just put this stuff in the fridge.
当然 先等我把这些东西放进冰箱
I felt bad for finishing your yogurt, so I bought more.
不好意思我吃光了你的酸奶 所以我多买了点
And, Howard, your favorite fruit is in season.
霍华德 你最爱的水果正当季呢
Crunch Berries.
脆脆莓果[麦片]
Don't let that sway you.
千万不要动摇
It's hard not to.
好难哦
They taste so much better than real berries.
那个比真的莓果好吃多了
What's up?
怎么了
So... we need to talk.
我们...需要谈一谈
You okay?
你没事吧
I think we should talk.
我们需要谈一谈
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
Well... you've been living here a while now.
你在这里住了一段时间了
I know. I may sell comic books at work,
我知道 我的工作虽然是卖漫画
but the real superheroes
但真正的超级英雄
are sitting right in front of me.
就正坐在我面前呢
Yeah...
是啊
His middle name is David. Go.
他的中间名是大卫 凶他
Look, I care about you a lot,
我真的非常在乎你
but we are very different people.
但我们俩之间的差距太大了
Are you breaking up with me?
你是想和我分手吗
No, no, I'm just pointing out that
不 我只是想说
you're dark on the inside and I'm dark on the outside.
你是心黑腹黑 我是人黑脸黑
So, anyway, what I'm trying to say is...
总之 我想说的是...
You need to take that?
你要接电话吗
It's just my dad, probably calling
是我爸 估计是打来
to wish me a happy birthday.
来祝我生日快乐的吧
I'll call him back.
我等会再回他电话
You were saying?
你刚想说什么
Look, Raj, be honest with me.
拉杰 你就实话实话吧
If you want to end things, just do it.
如果你想分手 就直截了当说出来
Don't expect me to do it for you.
不要指望我替你开口
End things? I'm trying to tell you that I love you.
谁要分手 我只是想说我爱你
* Happy birthday to you. *
* 祝你生日快乐 *
Wow, there's a Denny's in Vegas
哇 拉斯维加斯有家快餐店
you can actually get married in.
人们可以在那里结婚
Doesn't sound very romantic.
听上去怎么这么不浪漫啊
Yeah, but we could get heart-shaped pancakes.
是 不过可以吃到心形煎饼啊
I'm sure we'll find a decent chapel.
肯定能找一个像样的教堂
Yeah.
好的
- This is crazy! - I know!
-这太疯狂了 -我知道
You think people are gonna be mad?
他们不会生气吧
Maybe. But this isn't about them; it's about us.
或许会吧 但主角是我们 不是他们
It is. It is about us.
对 我们才是主角
And you know what the best part is?
你知道最棒的是什么吗
We took our time.
我们循序渐进
I mean, we met, we were friends for a couple years,
先是相遇 当了几年的朋友
then we got together, and then we got untogether,
然后在一起 再然后分开
then we worked out all our problems,
一起面对解决了所有问题
and now we know everything about each other,
现在彼此了解得一清二楚
we can just go forward
我们可以大步向前
with no surprises and no regrets.
绝无意外 绝不后悔
Right. No surprises.
对 绝无意外
And no regrets.
还有绝不后悔
Uh, well, there-there's one thing
有...有那么一件事
I feel I should tell you.
我得跟你说一下
What?
什么事
You know, so we can go into this
这样我们可以没有秘密
with no secrets between us.
走进新生活
What?
快说
Remember, uh, a couple years back
还记得几年前
when I was on that research ship in the North Sea?
我坐船去北海做研究吗
Yeah.
记得
Okay, well, there-there was a lot of drinking
好吧 在船上我们经常喝酒
and craziness going on...
做好多疯狂的事...
No, you told me.
对 你说过了
Okay, um...
好的
Well, there was this girl.
有这么一个姑娘
What did you do?
你干什么了
Nothing...
什么也没干
really.
真的
It was just kissing.
就是接吻了
And then what?
然后干了什么
And then nothing.
什么也没干
I stopped it.
我果断制止了
But it still bothers me, and...
可这事让我很困扰
I wanted you to know.
我想跟你坦白
All right.
好吧
Did you ever do anything like this since we've been...?
那段时间你有没有干过类似的事...
Nope, never.
从来没有
Oh, that's too bad.
那太不巧了
You know, can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Why are you telling me this now?
为什么现在告诉我
Well, like I said, we're about to get married,
正如之前所说 我们要结婚了
and I-I want a clean slate.
我想做到坦诚相待
No secrets.
不藏秘密
Really? Be-Because to me,
真的吗 可我怎么觉得是
it seems like we're about to get married
我们要结婚了
and you're trying to sabotage it.
而你想搞破坏呢
W-Would you rather I didn't tell you?
那你比较希望我不告诉你吗
No, I don't want there to be secrets between us.
不是 我不希望我们之间藏秘密
See, now I'm confused.
这样我就不懂了
I mean, what-what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
Uh, keep your mouth off other women.
让你的嘴别碰其他女人
I can do that.
我能做到
Uh, uh, f-from now on,
从今开始
this mouth-- you and food, that's it.
这张嘴 除了你与食物啥都不碰
Okay.
行吧
Yeah?
真的吗
Look, I'm not happy this happened,
发生这种事我肯定不高兴
but I think I can get past it.
但我觉得我可以放下
I mean, we weren't engaged at the time,
毕竟那时候我们也没订婚
and it was just kissing.
而且只是接吻而已
Right.
对啊
Just kissing.
接吻也不爽
It wasn't even very good.
感觉一点都不好
She was a smoker. I'd just been seasick...
她满嘴烟味 我一直晕船呕吐...
Okay, that's enough. Stop talking.
够了 别说了
So...
那...
we're still getting married?
我们还是会结婚的吧
Yes.
Because we love each other.
因为我们彼此相爱
Yes.
And it's the happiest day of our lives.
这是我们这辈子最开心的一天
Don't push it.
别得寸进尺
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Listen, I've been thinking a lot about relationships
听着 我一直在思考情侣关系
and how difficult they can be, and I think...
以及中间的种种复杂 我想...
I've been thinking about them, too, Sheldon.
我也想了很多 谢尔顿
Being your girlfriend is so challenging.
当你女友对我来说是一项挑战
Emotionally,
无论在情绪上
physically.
还是肉体上
I've been incredibly patient for years.
这几年我一直保持着极度的耐心
Strongly disagree.
强烈反对
Go on.
但请继续
Okay, well...
好的
this isn't easy to say, because I love you,
这话很难说出口 因为我爱你
but...
可是...
I need some time to take a step back
我需要些时间缓一缓 后退一步
and reevaluate our situation.
重新评估下我们的状况
I hope you understand.
希望你能理解
Okay.
好的
Bye, Sheldon.
再见 谢尔顿
Well, Gollum...
咕噜[魔戒角色]
...you're an expert on rings.
你是戒指专家
What do I do with this one?
你说我该拿这枚戒指怎么办呢