生活大爆炸 第八季 The Big Bang Theory Season 8 第8集: 舞会等价论 The Prom Equivalency

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 马克·森卓斯基

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 马伊姆·拜力克 / 梅丽莎·劳奇 / 比利·鲍伯·松顿 / 凯文·苏斯曼 Kevin Sussman / 雷


台词
Oh, hey, we ran into your mom at Benihana last night.
我们昨晚在铁板烧店碰见你妈了
Uh, yeah, she loves that place.
是啊 她超爱去那里
Every time they flip a shrimp in the air,
每次大厨把大虾翻炒到空中时
she practically leaps out of her seat to catch it.
她会一个飞扑上去叼住
That's why I don't take her to the Seaworld.
所以我从不带她去海洋公园[喂海豚]
I know you don't want to hear it,
我知道你不想听到这事
but she was there with Stuart.
但是她是跟斯图尔特一起去的
That's fine. I don't care.
随便啊 我又无所谓
It doesn't bug you when they go out on dates?
他们出去约会你不会不爽吗
They're not dating.
他们不是约会
They're just two friends who went out to dinner.
只是两个朋友一起出去吃饭
And then went back to the home they share
吃完一起回他们共住的房子
where they probably fell asleep
没准睡觉时两人还穿着
in the matching pajamas she got them
你妈妈买的情侣睡衣
because they both just love penguins.
因为他们俩都喜欢企鹅
Hey, lots of people wear matching pajamas who aren't dating.
很多不是情侣的人也穿着情侣睡衣啊
Like who?
比如说
Like you and your dog.
你和你的狗
Don't rule out the dating.
话别说太早哦
Fine, it bothers me.
行 我心里超不爽
You happy?
你们高兴了吧
You think you've got problems.
你这问题算什么啊
The gibbon is the only member of the ape family
长臂猿是人猿总科中
not classified as a great ape.
唯一不是大猿的猿类
How is this helpful?
你这话对我有啥帮助
All the non-human apes are classified
所有非人类的猩猩
as great apes except one.
全都归在人猿总科下的人科里
That means
这就表示
taxonomists created the entire category of lesser ape
分类学家创造了小猿这个分类
just to single out the poor gibbon
来孤立可怜的长臂猿
as the weird kid on the playground.
他就像操场上被排挤的小孩
Now there's a hairy little fellow with a genuine beef.
这些毛茸茸的小伙心中才是真不爽呢
But the gibbon doesn't know what it's categorized as.
但是长臂猿们不知道自己被分类成什么
It doesn't even know it's called a gibbon.
它们都不知道自己叫长臂猿
True.
这倒是
Sorry, kid, you've got it worse than a gibbon.
抱歉 兄台 你比长臂猿还惨
第八季 第八集
We brought snacks for movie night.
电影之夜我们带零食来了
Oh, great.
太好了
I don't suppose you also brought napkins, clean bowls,
你们不会顺便还带了餐巾纸 干净的碗
utensils and a roll of toilet paper.
餐具外加一卷厕纸吧
Right here.
还真带了
You guys are the best.
你们最好了
What's with the clothes?
这些衣服是怎么回事
Well, with all the new stuff I bought for work,
我为了工作买了不少职业装
I needed to make room in my closet.
衣橱得清出一些空位啊
I meant why are they folded?
我是问这次衣服怎么是叠好的
But whatever.
不过随便吧
Ooh, what's this?
这件是干嘛的
That, believe it or not, is my prom dress.
说了怕你们不信 那是我当年的毕业舞会裙
Wow, you still have it?
你还留着啊
I just assumed it was balled up
我还以为会急忙中被揉成一团
in the corner of a barn somewhere.
丢到谷仓的某个角落去了
What kind of teenager did you think I was?
你把我当年想成是哪种人了啊
- Slutty. - Easy.
-淫荡 -风骚
The word is "popular."
那是叫"受欢迎"好吗
How was your prom? Did you go?
你当年的舞会如何 你去了吗
No, but I was on clean-up crew.
没 但我去打扫了
Aw, that's sad.
太可怜了
No, it was okay.
不会 其实也还行
The DJ let me dance one slow song with my mop
DJ在收工前 让我与我的拖把
before he shut down.
共舞了一曲慢歌
Whenever I see a bucket of dirty water,
每当我看到一桶脏水
I still hear "Lady in Red."
耳边还会响起那曲《红衣女郎》
My prom was pretty terrible, too.
我当年的舞会也挺糟糕
I was so excited about my date,
当时我超兴奋那个男生来约我
but it turned out he only asked me
结果发现他是为了泡我朋友
'cause he liked my friend.
所以才来约我
He spent the whole night talking about her.
他一整个晚上都在聊我的朋友
Okay, we get it, you had a friend and a date.
行行行 你有朋友又有人约
Stop bragging.
少显摆了好吗
Doesn't matter.
无所谓啦
Prom is silly anyways.
毕业舞会蠢爆了
Easy for you to say;
你说当然容易
you probably went with the captain of the football team.
你当年估计是跟橄榄球队队长一起去的
No.
才不是
I just made out with him a little
我只是趁他的舞伴喝吐时
while his date was puking.
偷偷跟他亲热了一番
My date would've had to clean that up.
那呕吐物就会是我的舞伴拖把来清理
Ooh, I have an idea.
我有个主意
Maybe we can have, like, a prom do-over.
我们可以来一个二次舞会啊
Oh, that would be so much fun.
那应该会很好玩吧
We could decorate the roof and make the guys wear tuxedos.
我们可以布置一下屋顶 让他们穿晚礼服
Ooh, and get our hair done, and slow-dance.
我们也去弄好头发 然后与他们跳慢舞
Okay, guys, trust me,
两位 相信我
as someone who's been to, like, seven proms,
作为去过大概有七场毕业舞会的人
it is never as good as you want it to be.
舞会永远不会如你们想象中那般美好
You went to seven proms?
你去了七场舞会吗
Yeah, let's see.
对 我想想
Uh, four "Under the Seas," Two "Enchanted Evenings,"
四场"深海主题" 两场"魔法奇缘"
and one "Night to Remember"
一场"难忘之夜"
that... I cannot remember for the life of me.
那一夜我可是喝到一点都记不得
Hey, where's Bernadette?
伯纳黛特呢
She and Amy are out dress shopping for their prom thing.
她跟艾米出去买舞会的礼服了
Oh, yeah, I got that Evite.
我有收到电邮邀请
Ever since I saw Pretty in Pink,
我看完《红粉佳人》后
1986年青春爱情校园电影片中有毕业舞会桥段
I've wanted to go to an American prom.
我也好想参加美国人的毕业舞会
But then I saw Carrie,
但看完《魔女嘉丽》
惊悚电影 有1976与2013两个版本片中女主角在舞会上展开了一场大屠杀
and I did not want to go to an American prom.
我又一点都不想参加美国的毕业舞会了
But then I saw Never Been Kissed,
但我又看了《一吻定江山》
1990年浪漫喜剧电影 也有浪漫舞会桥段
and I'm back on the prom bandwagon.
我又重新想参加毕业舞会了
This prom thing's been a real roller coaster.
毕业舞会这事真让我的心大起大落啊
Bernie's really excited.
妮妮很兴奋呢
I-I could tell because her voice got so high,
我知道她兴奋是因为她声音变超尖
the beagle next door started howling.
隔壁的狗听到都开始狗嚎了
高音容易使狗开始嚎叫
Did you go to your prom?
你有去毕业舞会吗
No.
I had a date with a proper education.
因为我与当个好学生有个约会
Instead of a tuxedo, I dressed myself in good habits.
比起一身燕尾服 我养成一身好习惯
Instead of spiked punch,
比起掺了烈酒的潘趣酒
含酒精度较低的饮料酒
I enjoyed the intoxicating flavor of knowledge.
我更喜欢知识醉人的味道
Instead of dancing in a gym,
比起在体育馆里跳舞
I shook my booty to the seductive rhythms...
我更愿意随着AP微积分诱人的节奏
Okay, okay.
够了够了
...of AP Calculus.
...抖屁股
How come you're not shopping with Amy and Bernadette?
你怎么没有跟艾米和伯纳黛特一起去采购呢
Let me guess, you think the whole idea is lame?
我来猜猜 你觉得这个舞会主意烂爆了
Well, who cares what I think? What do you think?
不要管我怎么想 你觉得如何
Hmm, to be honest,
老实说
it's kind of a dream come true to go to even a fake prom
即使这是个假的毕业舞会 但能有你这么美的舞伴
with a woman as beautiful as you.
也算是美梦成真吧
Ugh, thanks a lot.
真是谢谢了
What?
怎么了
Well, now I can't blow this thing off without being a bitch.
要是我说不想参加 不就成了坏女人了吗
That sounds like a "Yes"!
所以说她答应了
Ooh, every single person RSVP'd "Yes."
每一位受邀的人都回复说参加
This is so exciting!
真是太让人激动了
Isn't this exciting?
你说是不是呀
Yep.
Look, even Stuart's bringing a date.
就连斯尔图特都要带舞伴来
I wonder who it is.
真好奇那人是谁
You know exactly who it is.
你明明知道那人是谁
He's gonna bring my mom.
我妈就是他的舞伴
Why did you even invite him?
你干嘛要邀请他啊
Because he's our friend, and you two need to get along.
因为他是我们的朋友 你们俩必须和睦相处
And why can't he take your mom?
再说了 他为什么不能带你妈来
You took her to your prom.
你毕业舞会的时候不也带了吗
I didn't "Take" her; she was a chaperone.
我没有"带"她去 她是去"监护"我
I saw a picture of you two dancing together.
我见过一张你们一起跳舞的照片
W-What was I gonna do?
不能怪我
They were playing our song!
当时在播我们爱的主打歌
I can't take this anymore.
我受不了了
Hello.
你好
Stuart, we have to talk.
斯尔图特 我们得谈谈
This thing with you and my mom,
你跟我妈那点事儿
I-I hate it.
让我超不爽
It's making me crazy.
都快把我逼疯了
You and I were friends for years,
你我是多年的朋友了
and now you're bringing my mother to a party
如今你却要带我妈去参加
I'm going to?!
我也在场的舞会
What the hell?!
太离谱了吧
I'm not bringing your mother, I have a date.
我没有要带你妈去啊 我有其他舞伴
Oh, so now you're cheating on my mother?
所以你现在是背着我妈偷吃吗
Wha-What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么呀
There's nothing weird going on with me and your mother.
我和你妈之前完全不存在任何逾越之举
Stewie, your bath is getting cold!
图仔 你的洗澡水要凉了哦
I got to go, bye.
我得挂了 再见
Penny?
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
You knocked more than usual.
今天敲门的次数比平时多呀
Next time I might be in a rush,
下次我可能有急事
it's good to have a few in the bank.
先多敲两下存着吧
Okay, what's up?
找我干嘛
I'd like to discuss this party
我想跟你讨论下
that Amy and Bernadette are throwing.
艾米和伯纳黛特举办的这个舞会
Since you and I are both reluctant to go,
既然我和你都不想参加
I think I've come up with a perfect way for us to enjoy it.
我想到了一个让我们乐在其中的完美方法
Great, how?
好呀 怎么做
We pretend we're aliens.
假装我们是外星人
I'm not the best at reading facial cues,
我不擅长阅读面部表情
but I'm gonna say that you love it and want to hear more.
但我猜你很喜欢这主意 并想深入了解它
Now, in the beloved novel
在受人喜爱的小说
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,
《银河系漫游指南》中
an alien named Ford Prefect pretended to be human
一位叫福特·派法特的外星人为了混进人类世界
in order to blend in
假扮人类
so that he could write an entry about Earth
目的就是为替《银河系漫游指南》
for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,
写一本地球指南
which is a travel book within the actual book,
而这本旅游指南恰恰是一本真书的一部分
which is also called
而那本真书名字就叫
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
《银河系漫游指南》
Okay, just one question.
我只有一个问题
What?
你说什么
My point is, pretending to be an alien is
我的意思是 假装外星人
a valuable coping mechanism I've used many times.
是我使用过多次非常有用的应对机制
I did it the first time I went to see you in a play.
我第一次去看你演出时就用过
You had no idea Commander Umfrumf
你根本不知道观众里有
of Ceti Alpha Three was in the audience.
来自天囷星的指挥官
Oh, d-don't worry, he gave you seven thumbs up.
别担心 他竖起七根大拇指叫好哦
Here's a question--
那么问题来了
as an alien pretending to be human,
作为假扮人类的外星人
are you planning to engage in any
你打算跟艾米遵循
post-prom mating rituals with Amy?
舞会后人类交配的惯例吗
There are post-prom mating rituals?
舞会后还有交配的惯例吗
Not always.
也不尽然啦
Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress,
但如果你舞伴的货车上有充气床垫
then always.
那就是惯例啦
Well, if it's part of the prom experience, then I'm open to it.
如果这是舞会体验的一部分 那我愿意接受
You're kidding.
你开玩笑呢吧
I may be an alien, but I have urges.
我或许是个外星人 但我也有冲动啊
If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space,
如果艾米想交配 把卵子发射进太空
well, then, I will happily catch them
那好 我很乐意用
with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin.
我"上殖器"的生殖囊兜住它们
I'm not the best at reading facial cues,
虽然我不擅长阅读面部表情
but I can see that you're a little turned on.
但我能看出你有点小性奋哦
You know, if you're not gonna learn how to do this,
如果你懒得学怎么系领结
they make some pretty good clip-ons.
有很多夹上去的领结也很漂亮
Bruce Wayne doesn't wear a clip-on.
布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠]才不用夹上去的领结
Bruce Wayne doesn't make his roommate tie it for him.
布鲁斯·韦恩也不会让他的室友帮忙系啊
His name is Alfred, and, yes, he does.
他的室友[管家]阿福 会帮他系领带啊
There, perfect.
好了 完美
What, are you sure?
你确定吗
It's my first prom, I want to do it correctly.
这是我人生第一场毕业舞会 我可得按照规矩来
I thought you were gonna pretend to be an alien.
我以为你要打破常规扮外星人呢
I was, but Penny didn't want to.
我想来着 不过佩妮不想
You didn't want to.
你也不想
Bernadette, Amy,
伯纳黛特 艾米
Koothrappali and Wolowitz didn't want to.
库萨帕里和沃罗威茨都不想
And even I knew it was weird to hire somebody.
而连我都知道 请临演来会很怪
Was that a flask?
那是酒壶吗
Yes.
是的
I've decided to embrace all of the traditions
我决定接受所有和舞会
associated with prom, including spiking the punch.
相关的传统 包括在潘趣酒里掺烈酒
You're gonna put alcohol in the punch?
你要在潘趣酒里掺烈酒
Oh, no, this is pomegranate juice.
才不 这是石榴汁
It's all the fun of high school high jinks
用保护细胞老化的抗氧化物
with the cell-protecting zip of antioxidants.
来玩高中生寻欢作乐的游戏
If you had ripped jeans and a leather jacket,
如果你再穿上破烂的牛仔裤和皮夹克
you'd be like the toughest kid on the Disney Channel.
你就可以当迪士尼儿童台中的校霸了
So, anything else planned for tonight?
今晚还有什么安排吗
Oh, everything.
舞会一切要做的事
Getting our picture taken, slow-dancing,
跟大家照相 慢舞
being elected prom king.
被选为舞会国王
Pointing out that kings aren't elected.
再指正大家国王不是民选的
It's gonna be off the hook.
到时候肯定爽翻天
And while you're at it,
既然你提起了
I know that at this age your hormones are raging,
我知道在这个年龄你的荷尔蒙激增
but just because all your friends are having sex
虽然你的朋友们都在嘿咻
doesn't mean you have to.
不见得你也非得去做
Why would you say that?
你何出此言
You know, 'cause...
因为...
'cause a lot of people lose their virginity on prom night.
很多人的初夜都是在毕业舞会上失去的
Penny implied the same thing.
佩妮也暗示过这个
Is this true?
是真的吗
Just relax, it's a joke.
放轻松 我开玩笑的
You don't have hormones.
你根本没有荷尔蒙
Wow, you look amazing.
你真漂亮
Thank you, so do you.
谢谢 你也很帅
Sheldon, you look so handsome.
谢尔顿 你真帅气
Thank you.
谢谢
Sheldon, doesn't Amy look hot?
谢尔顿 艾米不漂亮吗
That's got to put some starch in the upper flermin.
是不是让你的"上殖器"都活跃起来啦
What's that?
什么东西
Oh, it's a scaly genital organ
那是长在他肩胛骨之间的
that grows between his shoulder blades.
鳞状生殖器
Try not to touch it when you're dancing.
跳舞的时候小心别碰着了
Excuse me.
失陪了
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I can't do this.
我做不到
And for your information, Leonard,
莱纳德 我告诉你
the upper flermin doesn't grow between my shoulder blades,
"上殖器"不是长在我的肩胛骨之间
it grows out of the belly button on my neck.
而是从我脖子的肚脐孔上长出来的
He's right, I was thinking of the lower flermin.
他说得对 我刚才说成"下殖器"了
Ooh, I'll, uh, text Stuart, let him know we're close.
我给斯图尔特发短信 说我们快到了
That's a neat tattoo.
你的纹身真好看
Oh, thanks, it's Sally from Nightmare before Christmas.
谢谢 这是《圣诞夜惊魂》里的萨利
Aw, that movie's so cute.
那部电影很有趣
Do you like her because you both have red hair?
你喜欢她 是因为你们都是红头发吗
Uh, a little, but more that she's covered in scars
不尽然 更多是因为她浑身伤疤
and can pull her own limbs off and sew them back on.
还可以把四肢都拆下来 然后重新缝上
I like Cinderella.
我喜欢《灰姑娘》
Did you know, in the original book,
你知道在《灰姑娘》原书中
the sisters cut off their toes with knives
灰姑娘的姐姐们为了能穿进水晶鞋
in order to fit in the glass slipper?
用刀把脚趾头砍了下来吗
I like "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo."
我喜欢《魔咒歌》
迪士尼动画电影《灰姑娘》中的歌曲
Hey, here comes Stuart and his date.
斯图尔特和他的女伴来了
Oh, she's cute.
她真可爱
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What?
怎么了
That's Jeanie.
那人是珍妮
That's Jeanie?!
她就是珍妮吗
- Who's Jeanie? - Don't say it.
-珍妮是谁 -别说
That's Howard's cousin that he had sex with.
霍华德以前睡过的那个堂姐
She is my second cousin.
她是我的二等堂姐
We were 15... I just said, "don't say it."
我们当时只有15岁 我叫你别说
No, it's okay.
没关系
He told me that story a long time ago.
他很早以前就告诉我了
Raj!
拉杰
It was our first date,
那是我们第一次约会
there was an awkward silence.
突然冷场了
What was I supposed to say?
我总得找话题说啊
Oh, it's beautiful.
好漂亮啊
Oh, the girls really did a nice job.
她们俩布置得真漂亮
I know I wasn't into this before,
我之前虽然不太感兴趣
but I'm so glad I get to take you to your first prom.
不过我很高兴能带你来你的第一个舞会
What makes you think I didn't go to my prom?
你为什么觉得我没参加毕业舞会
- I went. - Well, who'd you go with?
-我去了 -你带了谁
I took a little lady I like to call loneliness.
我带的女伴名叫"孤独"
Aw, it's all right.
没事啦
We ended up having a threesome
我们最后和"丢脸"
with her friend humiliation, so...
来了个"三人大战"
Well, if I would have been there and saw you alone,
如果我当时在场 看见你一个人
I would've asked you to dance.
我一定会邀请你跳舞
No, you wouldn't have.
不 你不会的
Well, you don't know that.
你怎么知道
It was before my growth spurt.
那时候我还没发育呢
What, that already happened?
什么 你现在是发育过了吗
Very funny.
真好笑
Well, you wouldn't have asked me either.
不过你肯定也不会邀请我
I would have asked you.
我肯定会邀请你
In my head.
在我脑子里
On the way home.
在回家的路上
While I was having a good cry.
大哭的时候邀请你
Sheldon, can I come in?
谢尔顿 我能进来吗
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得还是算了吧
Why not?
为什么
According to an online message board,
根据网上的留言板说
I may be having a panic attack.
我可能是恐慌症犯了
SoccerMom09 had similar symptoms.
"足球妈妈09"也有同样的症状
But to be fair, the twins were a real handful that day.
不过说实话 她的双胞胎那天的确很不乖
You're making me worry.
你让我很担心
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
What's going on is we're about to go to a prom.
事情是我们要去参加毕业舞会
And there's a great deal of pressure
对我们这样的青年情侣来说
on young couples like us to engage in
要做到鲍勃·尤班克斯
美国新婚游戏节目主持人
what Mr. Bob Eubanks called making whoopee.
说的那样"肆意狂欢" 有很大压力
What pressure?
什么压力
All I said was you look handsome.
我不过就说了你好帅
Can you please open the door?
把门打开好吗
It's not just that.
不光是这样
Leonard and Penny also made comments about it.
莱纳德和佩妮也说了这事
And I'm not blind.
我又不是瞎子
Even I looked twice when I saw my posterior
我都忍不住多看两眼我的翘臀
in these tuxedo pants.
裹在礼服裤里的样子
So, I met Jeanie at your Aunt Gladys'.
我跟珍妮相识于你阿姨格拉蒂家
She passed me the Manischewitz,
她递给我犹太典礼酒
I took one look at this punim,
我看了这犹太美女一眼
and I almost plotzed on the kugel.
差点犹太式"喷"到犹太布丁上
Is this what I sound like when I talk about India?
我谈论印度时也这么烦人吗
So, my mother's okay with this?
我妈对此没意见吗
Why would your mother have a problem with me and Stuart?
你妈干嘛对我和斯图尔特有意见
'Cause they have a weird, inappropriate relationship.
因为他们之间存在着不恰当的逾越之举
Weirder than what you and I did in my dad's Corolla?
比咱俩在我爸车里"做"的事还逾越吗
This is so messed up.
真是太"糟糕"了
I know, I'm having the best time.
我知道 我看得好开心啊
Why would you even come to this?
你今天为什么要来
Didn't you know I'd be here?
你不是知道我也会在场吗
It was a long time ago, Howard.
那事都过去多久了 霍华德
珍妮与霍华德关系为同房远堂也就是外国人眼中二等堂(second cousin)
And you're only second cousins, who cares?
而且你俩是二等堂姐弟 有啥关系
So, you knew and you brought her anyway?
你明知道这事还非要带她来吗
Oh, so she's good enough for Howard, but not for me?!
霍德华能上她 我却不能上吗
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, go have weird relationships
滚回家和你自己妈妈
with your own mother and cousin.
堂姐玩不伦去吧
This is his turf.
这是他的地盘
Yeah.
说得对
Well, I might not have asked you to dance then,
我当年可能不会邀请你跳舞
- but I will ask you now. - There's no music.
-但让我现在邀请你吧 -可是没音乐啊
I don't care.
我不管
We'll make our own music.
咱们自己制造音乐嘛
My God, who's the dork now?
瞧瞧 现在谁像个傻瓜啊
Thank you for wearing your flats.
谢谢你穿了平跟鞋
Thank you for wearing your heels.
谢谢你穿了高跟鞋
Look at me.
看我多有出息
Dancing with the prettiest girl at the prom.
和舞会中最美的姑娘一起跳舞
Want to take a picture of us and send it
想不想拍张合影发给
to your old friends in the chess club?
你国际象棋俱乐部的朋友啊
I sent them a bikini shot of you years ago.
我几年前就把你的泳装照发给他们了
This is nice.
这样真好
I kind of wish no one else was coming.
我都有点希望其他人不来了
I know, me, too.
我也这么想
But it will be fun to have a prom without all the drama.
但能过个不混乱的毕业舞会也不错
Howie, get off of him!
华仔 放开他
Not until he stops humping his way up my family tree!
除非这只猪不再专拱我家的白菜
Sheldon, this is silly.
谢尔顿 你太傻了
I'm not missing another prom.
我不要又错过一次舞会
I'm going upstairs now.
我要上楼去了
Good-bye.
回见
I really did think you looked pretty.
我真心觉得你今天很美
You did?
真的吗
Yes.
真的
So much so that I started to panic.
惊艳到让我开始恐慌
Well, you can relax.
你不用紧张
Just because you think I look pretty
就算你觉得我很美
doesn't mean we have to spend the night together.
也不代表我们今晚就要在一起
Were you hoping we would because it's prom?
可这是舞会 你不就想这样吗
I'm always hoping.
我一直都想
But tonight I just wanted to have a nice time with you.
但今晚我只想好好和你享受舞会
And maybe dance with someone who has arms.
或许还能跟有手臂的生物跳舞
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你理解我
Of course I understand.
我当然理解
Sheldon,
谢尔顿
there's something else I've been wanting to say,
有些话我一直想告诉你
but before I do, I just...
在说之前 我...
I want you to know that you don't have to say it back.
我想让你明白 你不用回复我
I know you're not ready,
我知道你还没准备好
and I don't want you to say it
所以我不希望你
just because social convention dictates...
仅仅因为社交规矩而说出来
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You said it.
你说出来了
There's no denying I have feelings for you
我对你有着不可否认
that can't be explained in any other way.
又无法用其他途径解释的好感
I briefly considered that I had a brain parasite.
我曾以为自己脑子里长了寄生虫
But that seems even more farfetched.
但那个理由更牵强
The only conclusion was love.
唯一的结论 这就是爱
I know what's happening.
我知道你怎么了
This is a panic attack.
你这是恐慌发作
SoccerMom09 says to lie down with your feet elevated.
"足球妈妈09"说要双腿抬高马上躺下
Okay.
好的
Just because I love you doesn't mean
虽然我说了我爱你
girls are allowed in my room.
但不代表女生可以进我房间啊
Okay.
好了
Here we go...
照相啦
Say "Cheese"!
说"茄子"
Say "Cheese"!
说"田七"
Say "Cousin"!
说"堂姐"
Say...
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Hang on, sorry.
等一下 抱歉
Hey, Debbie.
黛比
I... Yeah, yeah, I'm here with Jeanie.
我...是的 我和珍妮在一起
Okay, but we're just friends.
可我和她只是朋友
It's... Yeah.
只是... 好吧
I got to go.
我得赶紧走了