神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第1集: 恶灵 The Ghost

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
漫威出品
仅供学习 禁止商用 更多影视登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 酸奶醒不来 胡说大王 累
翻译 milkon 小暴徒 Silence dzysteven *PiPi*
时间轴 念念不忘浓子 Avis想念浓子 苏菲
翻译&校对&总监 草草 后期 饿得慌
It's coming!
来了
Get ready!
做好准备
Go, man, go!
走 快走
Get it. Kill it!
打死它 杀了它
Shoot anything that moves.
见到动的东西就开火
Help.
救命
He -- he got me.
他伤到我了
He'll kill us all.
他会把我们都杀光
Give me that damn thing.
把枪给我
Get back!
退后
Shoot it! Shoot it now!
开火 快开火
No!
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No, please!
不 求你了
No!
神盾局特工第四季 第一集
神盾局特工第四季 第一集
神盾局特工第四季 第一集
神盾局特工
You need to sacrifice everything if you want to survive.
想活命你就得牺牲一切
That's funny. 'Cause I thought I would just...
真有趣 因为我打算...
Yeah, that's one way to go.
好吧 这也是种办法
Want a beer?
想来瓶啤酒吗
It's 6:00 in the morning. What, are you Hemingway?
现在才早上六点 你是海明威吗
No, is that real?
真的吗
When did we cross the North Pole?
我们什么时候飞过北极的
An hour ago.
一小时前
Oh, my gosh. It's hard to keep track in this thing.
我的天 在这上面太难算时间了
We shouldn't have to stay on clock
我们穿梭各个时区
when we're moving through time zones.
就不该在意时间了
I mean, what is that -- three continents in two days?
这都...两天跨了三个大陆了吧
If you count Berlin. We were only there three hours.
如果把柏林也算上 我们只在那里待了三小时
Yeah, we knew that Inhuman call was a hoax
是啊 我们一走进那间公寓
as soon as we stepped foot in the apartment, saw that bong.
看见那个大麻烟斗 就知道异人报案是恶作剧了
I could smell it from the hallway.
我在楼道里就闻到了
Jokers. Hungry for attention.
求关注的二货
And potato chips.
还渴求薯片
If the munchies was a superpower,
如果零食算是种超能力
they'd be signing the Sokovia Accords as we speak.
那他们都够格签《索科威亚协议》了
You should let me work on Lola.
你应该让我帮你修整洛拉
I warned you. Everything in Lola
我警告过你了 洛拉上的东西
- is custom. - Yeah, yeah, everything is custom.
-都是定制的 -嗯 都是定制的
But it would be something to do.
但总算是有点事做啊
There's only so many times a guy can win cash off you...sir.
从你那儿赢钱的机会太少了 长官
You got to stop calling me that.
你不能再那么叫我了
We're being called back to H.Q.
我们受命返回总部
They say why?
他们说原因了吗
We're not due for a restock for another 10 days.
补充供给是十天之后啊
No idea. They said it's classified.
不知道 他们说是机密
Oh, everything is nowadays.
如今什么都是机密
All right, we'll need full inventory.
好吧 我们得做全面清点
Medical, provisions, fuel cells,
药品 食品 燃料电池
and make sure you tell the crew they'll need to call ahead
告诉全体人员 如果不参加下次行动
if they want off our next deployment.
要事先请假
Agent Thompson...
汤普森特工...
Wonder what that's about.
不知是什么事
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
It'll be good to see Fitz and Simmons.
能见到菲兹和西蒙斯也好
- And May. - Mm. I think you look forward to that more than I do.
-还有梅 -我觉得你比我更期待
What was his mistake?
他犯了什么错
You know I'm not gonna talk.
你们知道我不会说的
He didn't anticipate your back kick.
他没想到你会后踢
Opened himself up.
放松了警惕
His mistake was he tapped out.
他错在他拍地认输了
Piper.
派珀
Okay, people!
好了 各位
What, you never seen the biggest plane ever built before?!
怎么 没见过有史以来最大的飞机吗
Next pairing, on the mat!
下一组 上垫子
How long has it been?
过了多久
Six weeks in the air.
在空中飞了六周
Only the Quinjet touched down.
只有昆式战斗机着陆过
Is that a record for Zephyr One?
这破了和风一号的纪录了吧
It is.
是啊
It was supposed to be even longer.
本该飞得更久的
You know who called us in?
知道谁叫我们回来的吗
I do.
知道
You?
Okay. Now I know something's up.
好吧 那是真出事了
I got word from contacts in law enforcement, Los Angeles.
我得到洛杉矶执法部门朋友的消息
Two civilians were violently killed.
两个平民被残忍杀害了
Mysterious burns, heads bashed in,
神秘烧伤 头被打烂
spine pulled out of his -- .
脊柱被从身体里抽出来
Many conflicting accounts, but all agree...it was odd.
虽然有很多互相矛盾的描述 但都认为很奇怪
Odd? Isn't that our wheelhouse?
奇怪 那不是我们的专长吗
准许进入
He's right.
他说得对
Why call us in?
为什么叫我们回来
We could be headed to the scene right now
我们本可这就赶往现场
to confirm the presence of an enhanced person,
确认是否有能力增强者出没
if there is one.
如果真有的话
If it checks out, we bag and tag.
如果确认了 我们就收押登记
We handle these on the fly.
在飞行途中就能弄好
Didn't exactly want to send this out on the wire.
我不太想在通信系统里说这件事
May, you're not sharing again.
梅 你又开始有所隐瞒了
Now would be a really good time to share.
现在可以说出来了
The police also have another victim in custody.
警察还收押了另一名受害者
Critical condition.
情况危急
Under sedation, he mentioned seeing a girl,
注射镇定剂后 他提到了一个女孩
saying it was the one from the news.
说是新闻上的那个
Quake.
震波女
Which you didn't want to send over the wire.
所以你不想在通信系统里说
You were pulled off Daisy's case.
你们被从黛西的案子上撤下来了
The Director thinks she slipped through our fingers too many times.
局长认为她太多次从我们手里逃脱
The Director thinks you let her.
局长认为是你故意放跑了她
No, we pursued her. She was a ghost.
不是的 我们追踪过她 她来去无影
Well, in his infinite wisdom, he says you're now forbidden to.
反正他明智无比地决定 禁止你们再去追踪她了
But you're telling us this because...?
那你跟我们说这些的原因是
In case we want to do something about it.
怕万一我们想采取行动
Look, I can bury this until the
听着 警方正式报告出来前
official police report comes through.
我可以瞒住这事
That'll buy us a few hours lead time.
能为我们争取几小时的时间
Get to L.A., sniff around.
去洛杉矶实地调查一下
Yeah. We have an active Inhuman asset in Los Angeles
好 我们在洛杉矶有在职异人特工
that's due for a check-in soon enough.
而且马上就该查她岗了
It'll justify our presence there,
这能作为我们前往的理由
but as soon as the report's filed, they'll pull us out.
但一旦报告出来了 他们就会把我们撤走
And the armed forces will be sent in after her.
然后就会派武装部队去追踪她
With orders to kill.
并且准许射杀
To kill?
准许射杀
If she's responsible for these bodies.
她毕竟涉嫌多起谋杀
That's not Daisy's M.O.
那不是黛西的作风
The world knows her as Quake,
对外界而言 她是震波女
and Quake is an outlaw who takes down banks and bridges.
是一个抢银行毁大桥的亡命之徒
Oh, come on.
得了
She's hunting violent radicals.
她是在追捕暴力激进分子
We both know she's tracking these fanatics, the Watchdogs,
我们都知道她在追踪狂热分子 监察者
trying to take down their funding,
想切断他们的资金来源
their -- their escape routes.
截断逃跑路线
Regardless, you should fuel up and get back up in the air ASAP.
不管怎样 你们该赶快做好准备起飞
Find her before the military does something bad.
在军队介入 惹出麻烦前找到她
Or Daisy does something worse.
或是在黛西惹出更大的麻烦前
Stop right there.
站住
How are we feeling today?
今天感觉怎么样啊
I've been tracking weapon sales,
我一直在追查武器交易
and I know you were hired to steal one.
我知道有人雇你去偷一件武器
You even jacked a big rig to help carry it out.
你们还偷了一辆大货车来运它
We were just paid for a smash-and-grab job.
我们只是受雇干点打砸抢劫的事
Who was that hunting you?
追杀你们的那人是谁
He nailed me, but we almost got away.
他伤我了 但我们差点就逃掉了
Who was it?
到底是谁
Did he kill my friends?
他杀了我的朋友吗
All but one.
只留了一个活口
But you're gonna have to give me a little bit more
但如果我想找到活着的他
if I'm gonna find him alive.
你得多交代点
Save him, please, before he gets burned, too.
求你救他 别让他也被烧了
You'll see your buddy again once you heal up.
等你好了就能见到你哥们了
Just tell me what's --
告诉我...
No.
It's too late for me.
我已经没救了
They say when the Rider burns you
大家都说如果恶灵骑士烧了你
he burns your soul.
他就烧到了你的灵魂
And a soul can never heal.
灵魂是无法愈合的
Stop right there!
不许动
Hello?
你好
Hello?
有人吗
I hear my voice echo, but it sounds strange in my head.
我听到了回音 可是听起来好奇怪
The detail is amazing.
细节处理真棒
However, I am 3 feet off the ground.
不过我现在悬空了三英尺
Wait. What? Hold on. Damn it.
什么 等等 该死
Uh, well, I did adjust the Y axis earlier for some reason.
我之前确实调整了一下纵坐标
What does that look like now?
现在看起来怎么样
Better.
好多了
The CPU seems to be handling the high poly count.
处理器对高多边形计数处理得不错
Textures are impeccable.
材质感简直完美
We should build a place to get away --
我们应该造一个度假的地方
a meadow or a cottage somewhere.
草场 或小屋之类的
I wish it were ever this quiet.
真希望能永远这么安静
Direct-current stimulation.
直流电刺激
Creates the other senses like touch and taste
还能创造出触感和味觉
but also takes feedback.
但也接受反馈
So I've just mapped your brain's response --
我刚标记了你大脑的反应
Response to the environment. Of course.
对环境的反应 当然了
Dr. Radcliffe came up with the architecture?
头盔是拉德克里夫博士建的吗
Yeah. Yeah, he calls it "The Framework."
是的 他称之为"框架"
But all the transcranial apparatus, that's all me.
但经颅装置都是我设计的
No. Of course, you're brilliant, too. Of course.
当然了 你也很聪明 当然了
'Cause soon you won't even need the eyewear or the earwear,
因为很快你就不需要戴目镜或耳机了
'cause it'll all be inside your head.
因为一切都会在你脑子里
So May's strike team will be able to train virtually
梅的突击队就能进行虚拟训练了
instead of May constantly breaking their ribs.
而不用总被梅打断肋骨
Authorized personnel only, pal.
有权限者才能进入
No pass, no entry.
没有通行证就不能进来
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Leave them be, Nathanson.
别拦他们 内桑森
They have more reason to be here than you do.
他们比你更有资格来这里
A lot of new faces.
新面孔可真不少
Good to see yours.
很高兴见到你们
Six weeks. That's a record.
六周 这可是个纪录了
Heard you got a promotion.
听说你升职了
Oh, yeah, and a title.
是啊 还有头衔
Yeah, Special Advisor to the Director in Science and Technology.
没错 科技部特别局长顾问
Or "SADIST."
或者"虐待狂"[缩写]
They keeping you busy?
你很忙吗
With busywork, mostly.
都是些杂活
Yeah, and random state-of-the-art lie-detector tests.
还有各种随机的先进测谎
So that's the cost of being in the Director's inner circle.
这就是进入局长核心集团的代价
Yeah, he's paranoid about what happened
是啊 他很担心神盾局上次由
the last time S.H.I.E.L.D. was government-run.
政府掌管时发生的事会重演
Calls it his Widespread Infiltration Monitoring Program.
称之为全面渗透监控方案
Or "WIMP."
或者"无能"[缩写]
Hey, uh, you should join us
你们该跟我们走
'cause we're gonna go to Radcliffe's
我们要去拉德克里夫那儿
and watch the Aberdeen-Inverness Caley Thistle League cup final.
看阿伯丁对因弗内斯俱乐部联赛杯决赛
They're -- Those are football teams.
那都是足球队
I'm not sure they are, Turbo.
这我可说不准 糊涂虫
Unfortunately, we have to be wheels-up in 10 minutes, so...
可惜 我们十分钟后就要飞了 所以
Okay. All right. Well, strictly business, then.
好吧 没事 那就干正事吧
Aw, yeah. New toys?
好啊 新玩具吗
The exploding pen that you asked for.
你要的爆炸钢笔
I can't imagine a use for it.
我想不出这东西能有什么用
You never wanted one?
你就不想来一支吗
And for you, Direct--
还有给你的 局长
Uh, Agent Coulson...
科尔森特工
...with new bells and whistles.
加了新的小玩意
And the directions will be there when you boot it up.
你启动时说明书就会显现了
What's, uh -- What's the assignment?
任务是什么
It's classified.
机密
Right.
Everything is these days.
如今什么都是机密
Fitz, sadly, um...
菲兹 很遗憾
Yeah, you can't make the match, either.
知道 你也没空看比赛
I have to finish my reports.
我得把报告写完
Yeah, no, I get it.
没事 我明白
That's okay.
没关系
Just a shame we hardly get to see each other.
只是很遗憾我们都见不了几次面
Any of us.
大家都是
Yes, well...
是啊
At least it's better than the friends we'll never see again.
总比那些再也见不到的朋友要好些吧
搜索 存疑死亡 烧伤 可疑死亡 东洛杉矶
搜索结果
深受信赖的老师被杀 家被烧毁
橘线63B 早上九点
家政费
We just stole a box.
我们只是偷了个箱子
I don't even know what was inside of it.
我都不知道那里面是什么
We -- we loaded it onto an 18-wheeler,
我们把它装上了一辆18轮大卡车
we parked it in a warehouse, and we just left it.
停在了一间仓库里 就留在那儿走人了
Left it for who?
留给谁的
The Chinatown Crew.
华人帮
They set the job up and were willing to pay big.
他们出高价找人干这个
Lies.
撒谎
Aryan Brotherhood working with the Chinese?
雅利安兄弟会会跟中国人合作
I swear! I swear that's all I know.
我发誓 我发誓只知道这些
Where's this warehouse?
那仓库在哪
I... I can't tell you that, man.
这我可不能告诉你
My people are gonna be mowed down in the payback...
我要是说了 我没被你杀死的伙计...
the ones you didn't already kill.
也要遭报复的
You don't tell me, you'll have to tell him.
你不跟我说 就跟他说吧
米切尔
This guy's missing. The rest are dead.
这个下落不明 其余全部死亡
Aryan Brotherhood.
雅利安兄弟会
They're not my kind of brothers.
跟我可不是一路人
They've been know to work for cash.
他们拿钱办事
Burglary, assault, sort of the value meal of hired guns.
盗窃 袭击 雇佣界的超值套餐
They're suspected in the recent theft of this big rig.
他们涉嫌与近期这辆卡车的失窃有关
Probably prepping for a larger score.
可能是为更大的活儿做准备
Big, yellow, hard to hide.
车大 还是黄色 很容易找
So, what, are we looking for this thing?
我们要找这辆车吗
And if Daisy's chasing the same angle,
假如黛西跟我们思路一致
maybe we get to the finish line first.
也许我们能先她一步
I'll greet her when she arrives.
守车待她
- Agent Coulson? - Davis.
-科尔森特工 -戴维斯
Preparing for decent.
准备降落
Inhuman asset will be waiting on the tarmac.
异人特工请求登机
What?
怎么了
How's your wife, Davis?
你妻子好吗 戴维斯
Getting bigger every day.
日渐丰腴
Don't tell her that.
这话别让她听到
More beautiful every day.
越来越美
There you go.
好了
Mack.
迈克
Yo-Yo.
悠悠球
Just have a few questions.
我有几个问题
I'm all yours.
问吧
Uh, so, I see you went to Colombia for a week.
你去哥伦比亚待了一星期
And, uh, tickets to Miami coming up.
还准备去迈阿密
Yes.
没错
Do you watch me sleep or shower or...?
你监视我睡觉 还是监视我洗澡
Just procedure.
只是走个程序而已
You don't have to use a satellite to get to know me better.
想要多了解我 不需要用人造卫星
Just ask me to dinner again.
只要再约我出去吃饭就行
You know the rules about fraternizing with assets in the field.
你知道不能跟外勤特工亲近的规矩
Oh, we haven't fraternized anything yet.
我们还没亲近过呢
And I thought you were breaking the rules,
我还以为你打破常规
coming to do my checkup early just to see me.
提前来查岗就是为了见我
Or are you here because, uh,
还是你来是因为
there's been a lot of little earthquakes lately?
最近频发的小地震
Daisy could be in the area.
黛西有可能在这一带
But officially, that's not the mission.
但这不是正式任务
Doesn't matter.
不重要了
We'll never find her. She's always one step ahead.
我们不可能找到她的 她总是先我们一步
What is the official mission?
正式任务是什么
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
Here's where I have to remind you that Sokovia Accords,
现在我必须提醒你 你所签署的
- which you signed... - Oh, all right.
-《索科威亚协议》 -好吧
...require approval by the United Nations
要求联合国小组委员会必须对
- subcommittee before an enhanced indiv-- - Rules, rules, rules.
-能力增强特工... -规定 规定
Blah, blah, blah.
一堆废话
S.H.I.E.L.D. moves too slow now, Turtleman.
神盾局现在行动太慢了 小乌龟
I prefer to move fast.
我喜欢快的
Mack, they found the truck.
迈克 发现卡车了
Good to see you, too, Coulson!
也很高兴见到你 科尔森
Well, if you're in Miami, look me up.
如果你去迈阿密 来找我
Just because we can't work together
我们不能一起工作
doesn't mean we can't live a little.
不代表我们不能享受生活
联赛杯总决赛
Hey, just in time. They've just taken to the pitch.
来得正好 球赛刚刚开始
Where's Jemma? Is she not coming?
珍玛呢 她不来吗
Yeah, she wanted to. Same story.
她本想来的 又是那套说辞
All work and no play, huh?
只工作 不玩吗
That's a bit disappointing.
有点让人失望啊
Still, make yourself comfortable.
不过 你请随意
I'm just, uh, finishing cleaning up.
我还在清理
Yeah, should be pretty lopsided, don't you think?
赛局应该一边倒 你觉得呢
Their keeper's absolutely crap!
他们的守门员简直糟糕透顶
Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry.
我的天啊 真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I had no idea there was somebody here.
我不知道有人在
Hello.
你好
You -- You weren't meant to see that.
你不应该看到那个的
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Fitz, meet Aida.
菲兹 见过艾达
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
- She's, uh, crashed. - Hello. I'm glad to final--
-她系统崩溃了 -你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
What the hell?
这到底怎么回事
Well, I've just upped her PSU
我刚升级了她的程序存储单元
to compensate for image processing.
来补偿图像处理能力
Must have overcranked it. I'll reboot.
一定是超负荷了 我重启一下
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
I meant...
我是说
What the hell?!
这到底怎么回事
Well, you've already met Aida,
你知道艾达的
digital personal assistant, as a voice on the computer.
个人数字助理 就是电脑上的那个声音
So, uh...
所以
I built her a body.
我给她造了一具身体
Yeah, a naked body.
是啊 一具赤裸的身体
I was just now installing new hardware,
我刚正在安装新硬件
updating her gyroscopic sensors.
升级她的陀螺传感器
I'm not some sicko.
我并不是什么变态
When did you build this?
你什么时候造的这玩意
Have you forgotten the very strict stipulations
你忘了你特赦附带的
that came with your pardon?
严格规定吗
You are not allowed experimentation without approval
你不得在未经许可和没有监管的情况下
- and oversight! - Oversight, I know.
-进行实验 -监管 我知道
I'm well aware of that, yeah.
我很清楚
That's why I wanted Simmons here.
所以我希望西蒙斯也能到场
I wanted to show both of you.
我想展示给你们两个看
This has been a lifelong dream of mine, Fitz.
这是我毕生的梦想 菲兹
When I saw the work you and Simmons were doing
当我看到你和西蒙斯
in replicating human tissue and internal bone structure
为科尔森的手臂仿造的人体组织
in Coulson's hand, I knew --
和内部骨骼结构 我就知道...
I knew right then that this was within reach.
当时我就知道 这是可以实现的
A robot?
机器人吗
Not just a robot.
不止是机器人
It's one that can cross the uncanny valley
它可以超越神奇
and come out the other side -- pass for a human.
真正实现拟人
- I mean, it has bloody micro-expressions. - She.
-它还有微表情 -是"她"
It's a -- It's definitely a "She" 'cause I saw --
她是位女性 因为我看到...
She has micro-expressions,
她还有微表情
full range of motion.
丰富的动作
I mean, physically, it's -- she's nearly perfect.
身体上看 她近乎完美
She is...
她...
very realistic.
非常真实
Now, mentally, well, you've spoken with Aida.
心理上嘛 你跟艾达聊过了
She's bright,
她很聪明
she laughs at the jokes I programmed her to recognize,
能听懂我编程让她识别的笑话
but she's never pass the Turing test.
但她无法通过图灵测试
At the moment, that's a pipe dream.
目前 那还是一个幻想
However, I think, with your help...
但我觉得 你要是肯帮忙...
No, no. No, no, no, no!
不不不
We have to report this right away.
我们得立即上报
You could lose everything.
你可能会失去一切
I know....
我知道...
- Or you could go to jail. - I know!
-或者坐牢 -我知道
I know, you're right.
你说得没错
Full disclosure at this time is the best course of action.
如实上报是当前最好的选择
I -- I agree.
我同意
At least let me show you how it works.
至少让我给你展示一下她的能力吧
橘线63B
They're in town.
他们来了
I supposed you guessed that, texting me.
但你应该猜到了 所以才给我发信息
They're looking for a truck.
他们在找一辆卡车
That mean you have something for me?
你有东西要给我吗
They watch my every move, but certain moves they can't see.
他们监视了我的一举一动 但总有遗漏
You can't get these over the counter.
这药在药店可买不到
S.H.I.E.L.D. issue for rapid bone healing, yes?
神盾局的快速骨愈合特效药
I know you splintered your bones when you first powered up.
我知道你第一次使用能力时把自己搞骨折了
Are you pushing yourself too hard?
你是不是太强迫自己了
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
You can't use your powers too much.
你不能过度使用你的能力
Your body will break down.
你的身体会垮的
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm surprised you're still in town.
没想到你还在这里
You're usually moving and moving.
你通常不停地换地方
Are you, uh, still hunting those perros rabiosos?
你还在追捕那些监察者吗
It's not just the Watchdogs now.
现在不止是监察者了
Local gangs have been working for them,
本地黑帮也效力于他们
which I... don't understand.
这让我不能理解
I was tracing the sale of a weapon, and I...
我在查武器交易时
I think I may have stumbled upon a serial killer.
似乎不小心发现了一个连环杀手
Fun.
有意思
He live around here?
他住在这附近吗
He mostly hits this area, but he's hard to track down,
他通常在这一带活动 但很难追踪到他
leaves no traces behind, operates alone.
不留痕迹 单独作案
Sound familiar?
听着熟悉吗
I thought maybe you were, uh, growing roots, they say.
我以为你是对这地方有感情了
L.A. used to be where you hang out, no?
你以前就在洛杉矶活动 是吧
No roots.
没有感情
Everyone gets attached to something eventually.
每个人终究都会有所依恋
Don't forget to wait two stops after I get off.
别忘了 我下车后再坐两站
Yeah, yeah. Hey.
我知道
Send me a picture of this guy.
记得给我发一张这家伙的照片
Maybe I can cover some ground
如果我知道他的样子
if I know what he looks like.
或许能帮忙搜搜
No, I still haven't gotten a good look at him yet,
不行 我还没确切地看到他的样子
so just... take care of yourself, okay?
你就照顾好自己 好吗
But thank you for the S.H.I.E.L.D. intel.
不过谢谢你告诉我神盾局的消息
They won't give up on you, especially Coulson.
他们不会放弃的 尤其是科尔森
All he wants is to find you.
他只想找到你
Well, that's too bad, 'cause there's only one thing I want.
那太糟了 因为我只想要一件事
Oh, yeah? What's that?
是吗 那是什么
Nothing to lose.
一无所有
Here's the Mapping-Action Eyewear you requested.
这是你要的探测行动目镜
Should help your team in case of a blind takedown.
应该能帮助你的小队进行临时突袭
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
I need you to sign for it.
你得签个字
I don't get the new color-coded security-level rainbow of...
我搞不懂新的彩虹安全等级...
- What's it called? - The "Spectrum of Security."
-叫什么来着 -"光谱安全级别"
Why do I, level red,
为什么我这个红色级的
have to go through you, level orange, to request hardware?
需要通过你这个橙色级的申请设备
Shouldn't red be higher than orange?
红色不该比橙色等级高吗
Well, orange encompasses both red and yellow, so...
橙色包括了红色和黄色 所以
It's hard to explain,
不太好解释
but the Director didn't want to use numbers
但局长不想用数字
because he didn't want any team member to feel less than.
因为他不希望队员觉得自己低人一等
Well, you do have a higher clearance than me.
可你的权限比我高啊
Only in most instances.
只是大部分时候
I feel less than.
我觉得低人一等
Hey, we just had a report come in.
我们刚接到报告
A death in a hospital in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶一家医院接到一具尸体
Suspicious circumstances. Suspect is an Asian female.
情况存疑 一位亚裔女性
You think it might be Daisy.
你觉得可能是黛西
I'm going to look into it. I just wondered
我会去看看 我只是想问
if you'd heard anything from your law-enforcement contacts?
你在执法部门的联络人透露过什么情况吗
I'm mostly in the dark these days.
我如今消息很不灵通
Why don't you ask the Director?
要不你去问问局长吧
Since you're one of the few people allowed
毕竟你是为数不多可以
or willing to do that.
也愿那么做的人
What you got there?
那是什么
Didn't hear?
没听说吗
Word is, he hit again last night.
据传 他昨晚又出动了
Two dead in the street.
两人横死街头
Who?
Ghost Rider.
恶灵骑士
You must not be from around here.
你不是这一带的吧
Do you know where I can find him?
知道我该上哪找他吗
Nobody does.
没人知道
Everybody that sees his face ends up on this wall.
所有看见他脸的人 都被画在这墙上了
Everyone gets attached to something.
每个人都有所依恋
We got to get this truck out of here.
我们得把车弄出去
What are you, the feds?
你们是条子吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
We'll be sealing the scene.
我们要封锁现场
Not for long, I hope.
别太久
I was just gonna have this guy tow this thing away
我刚想叫他把这玩意拖走
so me and my crew can get back to work.
我和我的人好继续工作
We got this.
交给我们了
This warehouse usually sits empty.
这个仓库一般是空的
卡诺洛汽车
We were gonna store some inventory today.
我们今天本打算往里存货的
Found the lock broken
结果发现锁被撬
and this big, honkin' thing inside.
里面多了这个大玩意
Have at it.
你们看吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Not fair.
不公平
You want tech like this, you should've cut off your own hand.
你想要这样的设备 当初就该砍断自己的手
Mack.
迈克
Looks like these guys tore each other apart.
看来他们是自相残杀
Zhang Wei, resident of Monterey Park.
张伟 蒙特利市居民
Organ donor.
器官捐赠者
Say anything about him being a flesh-hungry rage monster?
有提到他是个嗜血狂暴的怪物吗
Uh, no, I'm not seeing anything about that here,
没有 这上面是没有
so we have to assume that he wasn't
我们只能认为他原本不是
until he came in contact with whatever's in that trailer.
是接触到了原本在车里的东西才变成这样
Not much here that'll lead us anywhere.
这里没什么能供我们查下去的线索
Well...
这个
there's that.
可以查查
There was no buyer there.
没有买家去
No, no, no.
不不
No! Please, God, no!
不 求你 天啊 别
No! I don't deserve to die!
不 我不该死的
- No! No! - Everyone says that.
-不 -人人都那么说
Yeah, those chargers are hard to find.
嗯 战马不好找
Between "Fast and Furious" and "Dukes of Hazzard,"
《速度与激情》和《正义前锋》拍摄时
they wrecked a lot of them.
砸坏了一堆
My boyfriend wrecked his in a street race.
我男友街头赛车时把自己的撞坏了
He's pretty broken up.
他特别伤心
I guess he was more attached to it than I thought.
看来他对那车的感情比我想的要深
I ain't seen none around here, though.
我在附近是没见过
Sorry.
抱歉
All right. Thanks, man.
好吧 谢了
Hey, uh, most of them wrecked movie cars,
大部分撞坏的电影用车
they're dumped at El Monte Junk and Salvage.
都被丢在艾尔蒙特废车场
If your boyfriend wants to fix his ride up,
如果你男友想修好他的车
might want to go over there and find scraps.
或许可以去那里找找零部件
Thanks.
谢谢
Maybe he'll go there.
或许他会去的
Daisy's in Los Angeles.
黛西在洛杉矶
There was an eyewitness, now dead,
有人目击了她 现在已经死了
and I just received Yo-Yo's check-in report a week early,
而我刚提前一周就收到了悠悠球的查岗报告
which means Coulson and Mack are there, too,
那么科尔森和迈克也在那里
no doubt, trying to track Daisy down.
肯定是想去找到黛西
- Sounds right. - You know it is, because according to the logs,
-貌似是这样 -你心里清楚 因为记录显示
you called Coulson back to H.Q. for resupply yourself.
是你把科尔森叫回总部补充供给
Why, if not to give him that intel in person,
明显是想亲自告诉他这个情报
knowing it's against the Director's orders?
而且明知这有违局长的命令
I didn't send them. I don't have the authority.
我没派他们去 我没这个权限
They acted on their own.
他们是自己采取了行动
You knew I'd find out.
你知道我会发现的
Why not tell me? I have daily lie detection.
为什么不告诉我 我每天都要做测谎
- That's why. - And now I have to report it,
-就因为这个 -现在我必须上报了
which means now I either look like I'm incompetent
所以现在 我要么显得没用
or colluding with you.
要么就像是跟你串通好的
Wouldn't want you falling out of favor with the director.
当然不希望你失去局长的宠幸
Okay. I get it.
好吧 我懂
It's abundantly clear you're uncomfortable with my new position --
你显然对我的新职位非常不满
I just want to know how comfortable you are with it.
我只想知道你对此是否满意
You actually trust this guy?
你真的信任他吗
Our team split up to lead departments,
我们的小队被分开去带领不同部门
given different colors.
被分派了不一样的颜色
'Cause we're experts? No.
因为我们是专家吗 不
I think the Director broke up the band on purpose.
我觉得局长是有意打散了我们
Of course he did!
当然了
As soon as Talbot gave the location of this base to the president,
塔伯特一把基地的地点告诉了总统
things changed.
一切就都变了
I knew we'd be divided, undermined, kept in the dark,
我知道我们肯定要被打散 权力受限 信息受阻
so I have been clawing for as much power as I can possibly grab
所以我一直在尽可能地争取权力
to keep a modicum of control over any of this.
以求稍稍能控制点局面
After all we've been through...
我们一起经历了那么多
I don't trust the new Director,
我不信任新局长
but he trusts me, so now, in order to keep that trust,
但他信任我 所以为了维持这份信任
I must take the appropriate action
我得采取合适行动
to address this break in protocol.
处理你的违规行为
I'm sending you and your strike team
我要派你和你的突击队
to take Coulson and Mack out of the field,
去把科尔森和迈克带回来
by force, if necessary.
若有必要 可强制执行
Clean up whatever mess he's in.
清理好他惹的麻烦
That's an order.
这是命令
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Place them at the four corners of the exterior of the building.
放在楼外四角处
That'll give us visuals through the walls.
这样我们就能透视楼内情况了
This could be very dangerous.
这可能造成极大危险
So much could go wrong.
能出太多岔子
Ultron, yes. I know.
奥创 我懂
But this is not A.I.
但这不是人工智能
A.I. is banned, and that's good.
人工智能已被禁 那是好事
This is mimicry of human behavior.
这是人类行为模仿
Still, in the wrong hands, this could be used as a weapon.
但如果落入敌手...这是可以当武器的
- Is that the idea? - No, absolutely not. No --
-你是这意思吗 -不 绝不是
Look, I know the dangers.
听着 我了解这其中的危险
That's why I've been -- I've been reticent to divulge.
所以我一直...没透露情况
I don't know these new people at S.H.I.E.L.D.
我不了解神盾局的这些新人
But a weapon is absolutely not the idea.
但我绝不是想造武器
Well, then, why? What's she for?
那为什么 她是干嘛的
Why not let Aida tell you herself?
让艾达自己告诉你吧
Hello.
你好
I'm glad to finally shake your hand, Leopold.
很高兴终于能跟你握手 利奥波德
Where's Jemma?
珍玛在哪
We were hoping that she would come.
我们以为她也会来呢
S-She's, uh. Indisposed, I'm afraid.
她...抱恙
Aida...
艾达
I was wondering --
我想问问
Yes, Agent Fitz?
什么事 菲兹特工
I was wondering if you could tell me
我想问 你能不能告诉我
exactly what it is you are designed for.
你究竟是为什么而设计
Of course.
当然
Dr. Radcliffe, time and again,
拉德克里夫博士曾反复
has expressed his deep regret for causing pain
对他造成的痛苦表示遗憾
when all he ever wanted was to prevent it.
他其实一直只想避免痛苦
He speaks often of the pain
他常提到
that you and Agent Simmons have had to suffer,
你和西蒙斯特工不得不承受的痛苦
having lost so many friends --
你们失去了那么多朋友
Lincoln Campbell,
林肯·坎贝尔
Andrew Garner, Antoine Triplett --
安德鲁·加纳 安托万·崔普利特
Okay, stop it, stop. You don't have to list them.
好了 停下 你不用一个个地说
Sorry.
对不起
The hope is that I will be able to prevent future tragedies --
我们的期望是我可以避免更多悲剧
save the lives of agents by putting myself in harm's way
拯救其他特工的生命 让我自己去涉险
in their place.
替他们出战
- To kill? - No.
-杀人吗 -不是
I am incapable of that.
我不会杀人
I will protect.
我只会保护
I will serve as a decoy target, a safeguard...
我会作假目标 护卫
...A shield.
护盾
Okay. T-Turn her off.
好了 把她关掉
We can't tell Simmons about this.
我们不能告诉西蒙斯
What?
什么
Don't we want to move forward?
难道不要继续研究吗
Her approval is --
她的首肯...
This is too dangerous to show the new Director.
把这个拿给新局长看太危险
We don't know what he'd do with it.
我们不知道他会采取什么行动
And she would have to tell him, so...
而她必须要上报他
she can't know.
所以不能告诉她
Not until...
除非
Until...?
除非
Until she's perfect.
除非她已经调整完美
They're walking in now, six.
他们正在进去 六个人
Really convivial-looking fellows.
个个凶神恶煞
At least four of them are packing.
至少四个人带着枪
We should be tapped into surveillance now.
我们应该已经切入监控了
Let's see what we get.
看看什么情况
Where are the other two men?
其他两个人呢
We had to leave them at the pick-up site.
我们不得不把他们留在交货点了
Explain.
为什么
Those guys were transferring the box into the armored transport.
他们把箱子运上了装甲运输车
Maybe they peeked inside or something.
他们可能是偷看了
But they went berserk and tore into each other.
他们发了疯 彼此厮杀
There was blood everywhere.
弄的到处是血
We put two bullets in each of them
我们给了他们每人两枪
and locked them in the truck.
把他们锁在车里了
No, no. Look, we were freaking out.
不 听我说 我们吓坏了
We had to get out of there!
我们只得赶紧离开
Did you burn their bodies or dump the truck in the ocean?
你烧掉他们的尸体 或把车丢进海里了吗
Because if not, they can be traced back here.
否则 别人或许能顺藤摸瓜地找过来
They probably saw what was in this box
他们大概是看见了箱子里的东西
and were fighting over it, you idiot.
所以都想抢 你个白痴
I have been told it's powerful enough
据我所知 其威力
to bring our new enhanced enemies to their knees.
足以让我们的新异能敌人臣服
We get on comms and call the Zephyr for backup,
我们如果用通讯呼叫和风请求支援
headquarters will know we're on Daisy's trail.
总部就会知道我们发现了黛西的踪迹
They'll order us to pull out.
他们会命令我们撤离
She's been tracking this sale.
她一直在追踪这笔交易
- She could show up here any minute. - I don't know.
-她随时可能会出现 -是吗
Let's let this play out,
我们等等看
see if anyone else makes an appearance.
看还会不会有别人出现
Excuse me.
打扰
Uh, the yard's closing.
关门了
To sell a junker, you can call the number on the gate.
想卖废车就打门上的号码
Oh, no, I'm not here for that. I, uh --
不 我不是为那个来的
Uh, sorry. What's your name?
抱歉 你叫什么
Robbie.
罗比
Well, Robbie, I am looking for a guy
罗比 我在找一个
with a sweet black '69 Charger.
开黑色69款战马的人
Maybe he bought some parts here.
或许他在这里买过部件
Sorry.
抱歉
Doesn't ring a bell.
没印象
I only work nights once a week.
我每周只值一次夜班
Uh, well, maybe I'll -- I'll come back in the morning.
那或许我早上再来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Or... there's a book of sales
那个 主办公室里
you can flip through in the main office.
有本销售记录 你可以翻翻看
Not really an office.
算不上什么办公室啦
More of a trailer, but I can show you.
说拖车更准确 带我可以带你去
That would be great, thank you.
那太好了 谢谢
What the hell?
什么鬼
What was that?
那是什么
A breath of fresh air.
一股清流
Get away from me!
离我远点
That's it there.
就是这里
So, you live around here?
你住这附近吗
No, I used to.
不 以前住这里
I'm just in town for a couple days, soaking up the sun.
我就来这儿待几天 晒晒太阳
Strange place to spend your vacation.
来这儿度假好奇怪
Not a great neighborhood.
这附近不太平
So...
好吧
You've got the devil inside you, too.
你的身体里也有魔鬼
What's going on, guys?
怎么回事
Call for backup, yeah?
呼叫支援吧
We can't wait for Daisy.
我们不能等黛西了
These guys might kill somebody besides each other.
他们除了彼此 可能还会杀掉别人
Yeah. Us.
是啊 我们
Z One, we got a situation.
和风一号 有情况
We need a little help here.
需要支援
That was efficient.
挺速度啊
You guys know what to do.
你们知道该怎么做
Damn.
我去
All clear.
安全
You shouldn't have gotten involved.
你不该插手的
Serial killers always complain when we try to intervene.
我们插手时 连环杀手都会抱怨
I only kill asesinos who deserve it.
我只杀该杀的杀人犯
It's vengeance, chica.
这叫复仇 小妞
For what? You killed a detective.
复什么仇 你杀了个警探
But he had blood on his hands.
但他手上也有鲜血
A teacher.
一个老师
A pedophile.
恋童癖
You don't get to decide who deserves to die.
你无权决定谁该死
I'm not the one who decides.
不是我在做决定
Do it.
动手吧
I deserve it.
我活该
Do it.
动手吧
Thank for the ride, Janet.
谢谢你载我 珍妮特
You never accept rides.
你从不让人送的
Bus break down?
大巴坏了吗
Or you still trying to holler at Janet's little sister?
还是说你还对珍妮特的妹妹不死心
Maybe.
或许吧
I only needed a ride to help Canelo balance some books
我需要人接是为卡诺洛理账
because my brother didn't finish high school.
因为我哥哥没上完高中
Yo, I finished high school... in the 11th grade.
我上完了 11年级就上完了
Everyone's attached to something.
每个人都有所依恋
Spent a lot of time in here.
在这里待了很久啊
Too much.
太久了
My wallet's starting to get sick of it.
我的钱包都要开始烦了
Your little side mission didn't go unnoticed.
你自己的小任务还是被发现了
Well, you showed up, so, yeah.
你都来了 这是肯定的了
The Director will want to have words with you at H.Q.
等到了总部 局长会想找你谈话的
No Daisy, huh?
没发现黛西吗
No.
没有
But she was tracking these guys, so maybe this is a win.
但她一直在追踪他们 所以这或许是好事
I don't know.
我也不知道
The ground team is checking for contagion, but hopefully,
地面小队在检查是否有病源 但希望
whatever messed with these guys' heads is no longer an issue.
搅乱了他们心智的东西已经不存在了
We're gonna analyze the box it came in.
我们会分析那个箱子
It's good... to have a moment, just us.
能单独相处会儿挺好
It's been a long time since we had a moment alone.
我们好久没这么独处过了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
Just a long day.
就是累了
Well, take advantage of the down time.
那好好利用休息时间吧
Who knows what tomorrow holds?
谁知道明天又会发生什么