神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第13集: 爆炸 BOOM

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
This is what gave you your super-strength?
就是它给了你神力
We used a modified version
我们用的是
of that formula you confiscated from Agent Johnson's father.
从约翰逊特工父亲那里没收的配方的改良版
S.H.I.E.L.D. Isn't going away. We need to strike back.
神盾局不会自动消失 我们得还击
翻译 王大可 杏仁斯嘉丽 煮粥达人 *PiPi* 胡说大王
I can assemble a team.
我可以组织队伍
That won't be necessary.
没必要
I think it's time The Superior sends some men of his own.
我觉得上方该派自己的人来了
Anton Ivanov, a reclusive industrialist
安东·艾文诺夫 深居简出的实业家
翻译 Silence 珈美 小酸奶! 草草 后期 饿得慌
with a submarine.
有艘潜艇
Bingo.
就是它
You said you wanted to destroy the Inhumans
你说你想消灭异人
时间轴 念念 Avis 苏菲 校对&总监 草草
and the thing that brought them upon us.
和将他们带来的东西
- What is it? - A man.
-是什么 -一个人
You can help me get to him?
你能帮我找到他吗
You're not May. He switched you, didn't he?
你不是梅 他把你调包了 是吗
Where's the real May?
真的梅在哪
How's our guest?
我们的客人如何
She's been a model patient, even with the move.
她是个模范病人 转移时也是
We'll find her. I promise.
我们会找到她的 我保证
漫威出品
西班牙 卡尔德斯德蒙特维
I'd be the first to admit
我愿第一个承认
that I've followed my worst instincts at times.
我有时会听从最错误的直觉行事
Last year.
去年
Loss will make you do that.
失去爱人会让人走上这条路
It feels good in the moment...
也许当时感觉很好
Gracias.
谢谢
...but it never ends well.
但结果从来都不好
I've lost my temper. I've killed.
我失控了 杀了人
But lately...
但最近
I have this voice in my head
我脑中一直有个声音
telling me not to go down that path again.
叫我不要重蹈覆辙
It's telling me to be patient,
让我保持耐心
to stay steady.
保持稳定
I take it you don't mean me, sir.
你应该不是在说我吧 长官
It's Agent May.
是梅特工
She'd tell me to stay on mission.
她会让我专注于任务
Listen to the woman.
听取她的意见吧
She knows what she's talking about.
她明白事理
Hold on. This could be her.
等等 可能是她
Careful.
小心点
This woman disappeared from her old life.
这女人抛下了过去的生活
We don't know if we can trust her,
我们不确定是否能信任她
but she could be --
但她有可能
I know.
我知道
She could lead us to May.
她可能带我们找到梅
Damn it. I don't have confirmation.
该死 我没法确认身份
Her face will be all the confirmation we need.
她的脸就能确认一切
Buenos dias, Roberto.
早上好 罗伯特
I'll have the usual, please.
老样子 谢谢
Ready to go, Agnes.
都好了 艾格妮丝
How is your day?
今天过得怎么样
Good day so far, thanks.
还不错 谢谢
I'd say that's confirmation.
这可以算确认身份了
神盾局特工第四季 第十三集
神盾局特工第四季 第十三集
神盾局特工第四季 第十三集
神盾局特工
My God...
我的天
Aida, it's astonishing.
艾达 太惊人了
Agent May kept finding the edges of our simulations.
梅特工总能找到模拟情景的边际
That's no longer a concern,
但这不成问题了
given the Earth has no edges.
因为地球本就没有边际
It's round.
它是圆的
I understood that conceptually, we were building a world,
我明白我们是在创建一个世界
but I-I didn't expect you would build our entire world.
但我没想到你可以建造整个世界
With slight improvements.
还有小小的改进
And Agent May -- she's...happy?
梅特工 她...快乐吗
The clinical definition of happy is difficult to quantify.
临床中快乐的定义很难量化
But she meets much of the criteria.
但她符合大多数的标准
Well, then, that's a yes.
那就是了
Whatever price we needed to pay for the Darkhold...
为了《黑暗神书》付出的所有代价
it was worth it.
都值了
Welcome, welcome.
欢迎 欢迎
Morning checkup?
早间查岗吗
It's midnight.
现在是半夜
Does that thing have to be in here?
那玩意有必要在这儿吗
Of course not.
没有
Well, this place is perfect. All the power we need.
这里太完美了 电力充足
And undetectable?
而且追查不到
I believe so.
我觉得是
I've lived here for many years.
我已经在这儿生活多年了
Great! But that -- that book --
真棒 但那本书
you really shouldn't... touch that.
你真不该碰的
It's -- it's dangerous, powerful.
它很危险 很强大
I'm aware.
我知道
I read it while you were sleeping.
你睡觉时我看过了
You did what?!
你做了什么
I specifically said it was mine to examine, decipher --
我特别嘱咐过它只能由我查看破译
You said it would help me find a solution --
你说过 它会帮我找到解决办法
to eliminate the Inhuman problem.
消灭异人
I said don't touch it!
我说过别碰它
Could warp the senses, corrupt the mind.
它会扭曲感官 腐蚀心智
Relax. I glanced at it,
放松 我瞟了一眼
and it gave me a simple answer.
它给了我一个简单的答案
You.
Why do you think you're still alive?
不然你以为你为什么还活着
As we discussed when you first arrived,
你刚到的时候 我们就说过
we have plans...
我们有计划
for a future together.
打造共同的未来
Yes.
是的
I've already worked out the first step.
我已经研究出了第一步
You found an Inhuman to dangle in front of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你找到引诱神盾局上钩的异人了
Well, no.
没有
Because as you're aware,
因为你们也知道的
they are not easy to come by.
他们不是随处都有
Until now.
现在有办法了
Pure Terrigen crystals.
纯泰瑞根水晶
I picked up some samples last year when I was working for a...
我去年为前赞助人工作时
previous benefactor.
顺手拿了一些
His goals were --
他的目标
well, the complete opposite of yours,
跟你们截然相反
so I've been working to refine the compound,
我一直在研究如何提纯化合物
grow it --
制造更多
Superior --
头儿
The -- the chemical in this pure form is harmless to humans.
这种纯的化学物质对人类无害
If you're a potential Inhuman, however...
但如果你是潜在的异人
it will turn you.
它会转化你
We're counting on it.
那最好了
检测到生化机器人替身
For the love of -- What now?
我的天啊 又怎么了
That's for me.
这个是给我的
Dial in that scanner.
扫描仪敏感性调低
I can't have it detecting every metal clothes hanger
不能让它把金属衣架都当成
as an LMD.
生化机器人替身
Coulson's a prosthetic hand, for God sakes.
科尔森还装了假手呢 拜托
Yes, sir.
是 长官
That's enough for now.
好了
Agent Simmons?
西蒙斯特工
It's not good news, I'm afraid.
恐怕不是好消息
The serum that's been giving you your strength...
给你神力的血清
it...is...
它是...
potentially lethal.
潜在致命的
So you're saying it's...
你的意思是它...
a little risky.
有点风险
I'm saying it's Russian roulette.
我的意思是 这是玩命
You've been fortunate so far,
目前你还算幸运
but the next injection...
但是下次注射
might cause cardiac arrest.
可能会导致心脏停搏
And if it doesn't,
即便没有
the one after is even more likely to kill you,
再下一次注射 害死你的可能性会更高
and so on and so on until...
如此循环往复直到...
Geez.
天哪
Don't sugarcoat it, Doc.
不必粉饰 博士
And by that, I mean,
我的意思是
please, go ahead and sugarcoat it.
请捡好听的说
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know General Talbot was hoping to replicate
我知道塔伯特准将本想复制
what was done to Steve Rogers, but...
史蒂夫·罗杰斯的案例 但是
But you'll never be Captain America.
你永远无法成为美国队长
But, you know, I agreed not to take the serum
但我同意了在你完成
until you completed the medical tests.
体检前不注射血清
I'm even in daily physical conditioning,
我甚至进行了日常锻炼
learning to fight.
学习战斗
Yeah, and I hear you're doing well.
嗯 我听说你做得不错
Agent Piper had me pinned in 10 seconds this morning.
派珀特工今天早上只用10秒就把我擒住了
Tomorrow, it will be 12.
明天会是12秒
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
I need my strength. We're already a man down.
我需要我的神力 我们已经少了一个人了
Look, we are all doing everything to find Agent May.
我们都在竭尽所能地找梅特工
I know.
我知道
And I'm a team player.
我是个有团队精神的人
I'm willing to play any position that gets us the win.
只要能赢 我可以打任何位置
But I already went from head coach to quarterback,
但我已经从主教练变成四分卫了
and now you're telling me
现在你跟我说
I'm gonna be on the bench for the season?
这个赛季我要一直做替补
Sir...
长官
I have no doubt
我毫不怀疑
you will find your place on the footie squad.
你会在球队里找到自己的位置
Ladies and gentlemen, straight from engineering
女士们先生们 刚从工程部拿来
and complete with all the modifications that you requested.
我完成了你要求的全部修改
Director Mace, say goodbye to your briefcase, because...
梅斯局长 跟你的公文包说再见吧 因为
...you now have a serum-delivery device
现在你的血清注射装置
on the belt of your suit.
就装在你西装腰带上
Just one turn,
只要一扭
and the injection is delivered directly into the...
就可以直接注射进入...
The tests -- The tests didn't go that well, did they?
测试结果不太好 对不对
Okay. Well, in that case,
好吧 那样的话
it's also good that we added a heart monitor and a GPS,
那也没事 我们增加了心脏监护仪和定位系统
- so when you do use the injection - Fitz.
-你注射的时候 -菲兹
He can't.
他不能注射
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
You could -- could've told me that
你应该在我展示之前
before I did my whole big presentation.
就告诉我的
Director, we got to keep you on schedule.
局长 我们得维持你的日程
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
If our friends in Calgary could take asset 63-D94A,
如果卡尔加里的朋友能护送63-D94A号
that would be better.
那就再好不过了
She's gonna need a cold climate.
她需要寒冷气候
And remember, the relocation data
记住 新安置点数据
is for S.H.I.E.L.D.'s eyes only,
只允许神盾局的人看
so if you get any pushback, you know how to find me.
如果你遇到任何阻力 你知道如何联系我
Copy that, Agent Johnson.
收到 约翰逊特工
Inhuman relocation?
异人重新安置
The people who want to kill them have the Darkhold.
追杀他们的人持有《黑暗神书》
We have to assume that every Inhuman is a potential target.
我们得假设每个异人都是潜在目标
Senator Nadeer is gonna fight us on this.
纳迪尔参议员会阻挠我们的
The Sokovia Accords give her a right to their locations.
《索科威亚协议》让她有权知晓异人位置
That's why you'll make sure the U.N. backs our play,
所以你要确保联合国支持我们的行动
no matter how many grueling bureaucratic conference calls
不管你要开多少折磨人的官僚主义
you have to make.
电话会议
Phil, how's the fishing expedition?
菲尔 盘问得如何
Turns out Fitz was right.
看来菲兹是对的
Radcliffe didn't create Aida out of thin air.
拉德克里夫不是凭空创造了艾达
He modeled her after someone --
他仿照一个人造出了她
a woman named Agnes Kitsworth.
这个女人叫艾格妮丝·凯茨沃思
Australian expat living in Spain.
现居西班牙的澳大利亚人
We've been surveilling her, but she seems uncompromised.
我们在监视她 但看起来她并不是他的同伙
Well, let's hope she can lead us to Agent May.
但愿她能带我们找到梅特工
So how can I help?
那我能帮什么忙呢
You're doing it.
你就在帮忙啊
I want to be here for you, Phil.
我想真正帮到你 菲尔
Radcliffe has the Darkhold, May is missing,
拉德克里夫拿到了《黑暗神书》 梅失踪了
Nadeer and her Russians are gunning for the Inhumans.
纳迪尔和她的俄罗斯人在追杀异人
I need to do something more.
我必须多出些力
I know.
我知道
I felt the same way when I started working with the Avengers.
我开始和复仇者们共事时也是这种感觉
It's not easy to find your place
跟英雄和神共事
when you're working with heroes and Gods.
不容易找好自己的位置
So what did you do?
那你是怎么做的
I did my best to protect the team.
尽我最大努力保护我的团队
Turns out I had a role to play.
结果发现有需要我来扮演的角色
You'll make the right decision at the right time.
在正确的时间 你会做出正确的决定
Or you'll get an Asgardian staff through the chest.
或者你会被阿斯加德的权杖穿心
I'd try to avoid that part.
这个还是尽量避免吧
Goes without saying.
不用说了
Thanks, Phil.
谢谢 菲尔
It's a replica, you know.
那是个复制品
The original's in Majorca.
原件在马略卡岛
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You know because you've spent time in Majorca
你知道是因为你在马略卡岛待过
or because you know a thing or two about replicas?
还是因为你对复制品略知一二
I'm sorry. Have we met?
抱歉 我们认识吗
Not yet.
还不
But I know about the work you did with Holden Radcliffe.
但是我知道你和霍顿·拉德克里夫的研究
Our work?
我们的研究
You don't know anything.
你什么也不知道
Then help me to understand.
那就帮我理解
Okay.
I don't want anything to do with that man ever again.
我不想再和那个人有任何瓜葛
Understand?
明白了吗
Now leave me alone.
别再来烦我
We're with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们是神盾局的人
We need to talk.
我们要和你谈谈
Show her.
给她看
Oh, my God.
天呐
He actually did it.
他真的做到了
If the U.N. want to play hardball,
如果联合国想要采取强硬手段
then we'll throw harder.
那我们就采取更强硬的还击
I want the public up in arms
我要公众强烈抗议
about S.H.I.E.L.D. hiding Inhumans in their backyards,
神盾局在自家后院藏匿异人
and I want it by the evening news.
我要今晚的新闻报道这些
I'll call a press conference.
我会打电话召开记者招待会
And book me some follow-up appearances on talk radio --
并且帮我预订之后出席电台谈话节目
you know which networks -- and --
你们知道哪些电视台
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I need a word.
我想和你谈谈
You're comfortable with them hearing this?
让他们听到没问题吗
I have no secrets from my staff.
我对我的员工无所隐瞒
We've been discussing your role in this.
我们讨论了你在这当中所扮演的角色
You've been very impressive on the front lines,
你一直在前线表现出色
proven over and over again your commitment to this cause.
一次又一次地证明了你对这项事业的忠诚
Thank you. I've made some sacrifices, yes.
谢谢你 我做出了一些牺牲 没错
I saw it myself.
我亲眼所见
And I've wondered... which was worse.
而我一直在想 哪样更糟
Realizing your brother was infected
意识到你弟弟受到感染
and had to die because of it or realizing...
因此必须死掉 还是意识到
you have the same blood coursing through your veins?
你体内也留着同样的血液
I don't appreciate your implication.
我不喜欢你的暗示
I'm not that alien filth.
我不是那种外星渣滓
Not now.
现在还不是
Maybe not ever.
也许永远也不会是
But that...
但是
gene passes on and on.
那种基因代代延续
And on.
生生不息
Maybe even skips a generation, maybe not.
也许会隔代相传 也许不会
But everyone that carries it is part of the plague.
但每个携带者都是瘟疫的一部分
How dare you.
你好大胆
I want you out of my office.
离开我的办公室
Superior knows it's not your fault.
头儿知道 这不是你的错
And you'll play a role in this...
而且你会扮演一定角色
No, wait.
不 等等
Stop. Wait.
住手 等等
I'm okay -- I'm --
我没事 我...
No.
No!
No!!
You thought it was me?
你还以为我是
Look at you.
看看你自己
You're disgusting, you son of a --
你个恶心的
国会山发生爆炸事件
Details are scarce,
具体情况尚不明确
but it appears that Senator Ellen Nadeer's office
但看来艾伦·纳迪尔参议员的办公室
was ground zero in an explosion that looks deliberately set.
发生了一起人为爆炸事件
Many are asking if Nadeer's outspoken
有人质疑 纳迪尔成为袭击目标
anti-Inhuman stance made her a target.
是否由于她公开反对异人的立场
Currently, there are no suspects, but the FBI is...
目前尚未发现嫌疑人 但联调局已...
Is it possible?
这可能吗
- Could an Inhuman have done this? - No way.
-会是异人做的吗 -不可能
They've all been accounted for by me.
我亲自清点过所有异人
We can't account for the Inhumans that we don't know about
我们不能清点到我们不知道的异人
or the sympathizers.
还有同情者
Come on, you guys. This is just another setup.
得了 这不过又是个苦肉计
Nadeer's furious about the relocations,
纳迪尔在为重新安置生气
and she wants people riled up against Inhumans.
想激怒民众对抗异人
Would Nadeer go so far as to bomb her own office?
纳迪尔会使炸自己的办公室这样的险招吗
Trust me, she's gonna show up on the news
相信我 她会出现在新闻上
having just missed the blast,
说爆炸时自己刚好不在场
and she's gonna pin it all on S.H.I.E.L.D.
并把责任推给神盾局
- That's what she does. - Daisy.
-她就这样 -黛西
We're just getting confirmation from the FBI.
刚从联调局处确认
We have four confirmed casualties
总共四人伤亡
and one positive identification.
其中一人身份已确认
We are sad to confirm that Senator Ellen Nadeer,
很遗憾 "人类至上"运动的领导者
leader in the Humans First movement,
艾伦·纳迪尔参议员
is among the dead.
已不幸身亡
Reporting live for CNB, we'll send it back...
以上由CNB现场报告
Okay.
好吧
Well, we can't be too sad.
也没法太难过
She did try to have you killed.
她还想杀你呢
She could've been brought to justice.
她本该公开受审
Now we won't get that chance.
现在没机会了
But it's not too late to do the right thing.
但我们还来得及做正确的事
Grab what you need.
拿上装备
It's time to show the world what S.H.I.E.L.D.stands for.
我们要向世人展示神盾局的立场
So I'll mark you down as shocked but not surprised,
看来你很震惊 但不吃惊
which is surprising.
这令我吃惊
Well, Holden's whole post-human work
霍顿整套后人类研究
started with replacing body parts, so...
开始是替换身体器官
why not go for the whole shebang?
为什么不直接做个全套的
I can think of about a million reasons why not,
我可以想到很多不这么做的原因
but Radcliffe did it anyway.
但拉德克里夫还是这么做了
He called her Aida.
他叫她艾达
And he could have made her look like anyone,
他本可以把她塑造成任何一个人的样子
but he chose you.
但他选择了你
Yeah, I got that part. Thanks.
这我看到了 谢谢
You said you didn't work together.
你说你们不是同事
Were you special to him?
你是他什么特别的人吗
I thought so.
我原本也这么以为
But what I really was to him
但我对于他真正的意义
was the one thing he couldn't quite fix.
是他唯一无法解决的问题
No matter what he tried,
无论他做什么尝试
he always hit a brick wall.
总是会碰壁
How we felt about each other didn't matter.
我们之间的感情并不重要
What mattered...
重要的是
was that he couldn't deal with failure.
他无法接受失败
So he left me.
所以他离开了我
Ran, really.
其实是逃走了
What is it?
你怎么了
Glioblastoma multiforme.
多形性成胶质细胞瘤
I know, it's boring.
很无趣吧
Just your garden variety brain tumor.
只是个平凡无奇的脑肿瘤
But at least it's in a really interesting place,
可是它位于一个很微妙的位置
which makes it totally inoperable.
根本无法动手术
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
See, that's why I'm here.
这就是我来这里的原因
So I don't have to hear that every day.
不用每天听到别人跟我说这句话
Anyway, thanks for ruining
无论如何 谢谢你们毁了
one of the few good days I have left.
我所剩无几的美好的一天
Finding out your nightmare ex
知道自己不堪回首的前任
has built a robot replacement of you
造了一个机器人来替代我
is a lot to process, so...
一下子很难接受 所以...
I'd appreciate it if you let me go.
希望你们能让我离开
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你离开
Coulson...
科尔森
We need to find Radcliffe,
我们得找到拉德克里夫
and you're gonna help us.
你得帮我们
No, I'm not.
I'm living out the rest of my life on my terms,
我要以我喜欢的方式度过余下的生活
and that means having nothing to do with Holden Radcliffe.
那就是不跟霍顿·拉德克里夫扯上关系
I understand your situation,
我理解你的处境
and I don't want to make you cooperate,
我不想强迫你配合
but if I have to --
但如果我不得不...
I wake up and face death every day.
我每天醒来就在面对死亡
You think I'm scared of you?
你以为我会怕你吗
I don't know what you hope to accomplish
我不知道你们觉得衣服上
by waltzing in here with that logo on your jackets,
印着那个标志走进来能得到什么结果
but it's bad for all of us.
但对我们都不妙
Director Mace, are Inhumans behind this?
梅斯局长 幕后黑手是异人吗
You said you wanted to show the world what S.H.I.E.L.D. stands for.
你说你想让世界知道神盾局的立场
Well, I was hoping to do that by solving this thing.
我是希望借由解决这件事让大家知道
We got this.
我们可以的
I guess now I'm the team mascot.
看来现在我只是球队吉祥物了
Director Mace, how will S.H.I.E.L.D. respond?
梅斯局长 神盾局要如何回应
We've got an address.
我们查到了一个地址
I'm bringing her into custody.
我要去抓她
Then you'll be doing it alone.
那你只能一个人行动了
Agnes gets us to Radcliffe.
艾格妮丝能带我们找到拉德克里夫
Radcliffe gets us to May --
拉德克里夫能带我们找到梅
She said she couldn't help us.
她说过她帮不了我们
She said she wouldn't.
她是说她不帮
There's a difference.
这是有区别的
This is a woman's life -- the end of her life.
这是她的人生 她人生的尽头
Just give her some peace.
不要去打扰她了
- This is May we're talking about. - Yes. May.
-我们要救的是梅 -没错 梅
The voice in your head
你心中那个告诉你
telling you not to be reckless this time.
这次不要鲁莽行事的声音
I'm not planning on punching a hole in the universe
我没打算在宇宙中砸出一个大洞
and releasing a demon into the world.
将恶魔释放到世界上
For Agnes, Radcliffe is the demon.
对于艾格妮丝 拉德克里夫就是恶魔
Even if she agrees to reach out to him,
就算她同意联系他
we don't know if Radcliffe has May.
我们也不知道梅是不是在拉德克里夫手上
We don't even know if May is still...
我们甚至不知道梅是不是还...
Go ahead.
说啊
Finish that thought.
把你的想法说出来
Look, I know how hard it is to let go of someone you love.
我知道对所爱之人放手有多难
But there's gonna come a time when you have to realize --
但总有一天 你要放下...
I'm not giving up on May.
我不会放弃梅的
When I was gone, she never gave up on me.
我不见的时候 她从来没有放弃过我
So I'm gonna make Agnes cooperate.
我会让艾格妮丝和我们合作的
You don't need to be part of it.
你不需要参与
How am I not finding any trace of bomb-making material?
我怎么会没发现任何制造炸弹的材料呢
Probably the same way I'm not finding any trace of accelerant.
可能和我没发现任何助燃剂一样
Has to be something.
总该有点什么的
Clearly.
显然
And yet, there is nothing.
然而我们却什么都没找到
So, we take a bit of everything
那我们就什么都带走
and test a bit of everything, old-school.
什么都查一遍 老办法
Like in the chem lab, at our old school.
就像以前我们在学校化学实验室那样
Guess who was seen entering Nadeer's office
猜猜爆炸前 谁被看到
right before the blast?
进入了纳迪尔的办公室
Cattle-prod enthusiast Tucker Shockley.
赶牛棒爱好者塔克·肖克利
He was with the Russians who took the Darkhold.
他和拿走《黑暗神书》的俄罗斯人是一伙儿
And if memory serves, I quaked his ass.
我记得我可是把他震飞了
Senator Nadeer was also aligned with the Russians.
纳迪尔参议员也和俄罗斯人是一伙儿
Why would they want her dead?
他们为什么想杀了她
Villain-on-villain violence?
狗咬狗
If the Russians and Radcliffe have the Darkhold,
如果俄罗斯人和拉德克里夫拿到了《黑暗神书》
they could have created a new, untraceable explosive.
他们有能力引发一场无迹可寻的爆炸
I really hate that book.
我真恨那本书
However they did this,
不管他们是怎么做到的
if Shockley's not one of the three bodies in the morgue right now,
如果现在停尸房内的三具尸体中没有肖克利
he's our bomber. We need to find him.
就是他干的 我们得找到他
How does a facial-recognition search in the city
在这个地球上监控摄像头最多的城市里
with the most surveillance cameras on the planet sound?
进行一轮面部识别搜索怎么样
Like a good start.
这个开端不错
- Thought you didn't make it. - No.
-我还以为你没逃出来 -是啊
Almost didn't.
差一点
I --
我...
I told you to bring her to me if she didn't turn,
我说如果她没有转化 带她来见我
not to set off a bomb and blow her to pieces.
不是引爆一个炸弹把她炸死
I released the Terrigen, like we planned.
我按照计划释放了泰瑞根水晶
She turned.
她转化了
She became a husk, a thing.
她变成了一个茧 一个怪物
Then it exploded.
然后就爆炸了
Maybe the doc's Terrigen was bad.
也许博士研制的泰瑞根不好用
I don't know.
我不知道
How did you get out?
你怎么逃出来的
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Give me a chance to prove myself.
给我一个证明自己的机会
I know that I can --
我知道我能...
How am I supposed to trust you?
我怎么能信任你
You...are my...
你...是我的...
Superior.
头儿
That's all I wanted to hear.
我就想听你说这个
I leave the city now.
我要离开这个城市了
You've made it far too great a risk to even be in this country.
你惹的祸 让待在这个国家太过危险
We both know S.H.I.E.L.D. will come for you
我们都知道神盾局会来找你
and try to take you down.
并企图抓你
And I will take them down with me.
那我就和他们同归于尽
If you have to shoot, be precise.
如果要开枪 一定要瞄准
We don't even know what these explosives look like.
我们不知道爆炸物长什么样
Got it.
知道
Go. Don't move.
上 别动
Weapons down.
放下武器
I was planning on coming down here,
我本来想来这里
try to throw my weight around,
吓唬吓唬你
force you to comply.
逼你就范
I came up with some pretty good material,
我还想了不少好办法
but I think the best place to start might be an apology.
但我想最好的开头 就是道歉
I know you don't want to hear "I'm sorry" anymore,
我知道你再也不想听"对不起"了
so I apologize.
所以我道歉
Really, I do.
我是真心的
Okay.
好吧
Radcliffe took something from me, too.
拉德克里夫也夺走了我的一样东西
Her name is Melinda May.
她叫梅琳达·梅
And she means everything to me.
她是我的一切
I wish there was another way.
我也希望有别的办法
I'm trying not to make it personal because...
我本不想触及私人情绪 因为...
May would hate that, but...
梅肯定不喜欢那样 但是...
I can't help it.
我忍不住
It is.
这就是涉及私人情绪
What do you mean he took her?
他夺走了她是什么意思
He kidnapped her.
他绑架了她
And then he replaced her.
还换掉了她
For weeks,
几周来
we lived with an android imposter right next to us.
我们跟一个机器人冒牌货一同生活
I drank with her, chatting it up.
我跟她喝酒 跟她聊天
She was spying on us on Radcliffe's behalf.
她在替拉德克里夫监视我们
Once we figured out what he'd done, he was gone.
等我们发现他的作为时 他已经跑了
And I still don't know what happened to May
我还是不知道梅到底怎么了
or if she's even still...
或是她是否还...
Look, obviously, I'm not his biggest fan,
听着 我显然不是很喜欢他
but I can't believe Holden would do something like that.
但我无法相信霍顿会做这样的事
He's all about...
他一直是想
healing, enhancing, prolonging life.
治愈 增强 延长生命
It's a lot to explain,
说来话长
but Dr. Radcliffe is under the influence
但拉德克里夫博士受到了
of something dark and powerful.
黑暗而强大的东西的影响
He is not the same man you knew.
他已经不是曾经的那个他了
May's like you.
梅就像你
She's brave, and she's not afraid of death.
勇敢 不惧死亡
But she deserves the chance
但她理应
to live what's left of her life on her own terms.
以她喜欢的方式度过余下的生活
I know you can appreciate that.
我知道这你能理解
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. custody.
欢迎被神盾局收监
Hello, sweetheart.
你好 亲爱的
You're lucky you're with us and not the FBI.
你该庆幸你被我们而不是联调局抓到
We have you on tape walking into the Senator's office
我们有你在爆炸前片刻走入
moments before the blast.
参议员办公室的录像
What do you care?
你管呢
That woman hated things like you.
那女人讨厌你们这些玩意
Were you following the Russians' orders?
你是听从俄罗斯人的指挥吗
We know about Anton Ivanov.
我们知道安东·艾文诺夫
Why'd he target Nadeer?
他为什么针对纳迪尔
Is the Director here?
局长在吗
Did Radcliffe make the bomb?
是拉德克里夫制造了炸弹吗
You see, I'm trying to help you.
瞧 我是在帮你
If you get us to Radcliffe,
如果你能让我们找到拉德克里夫
I can get you a deal.
我可以给你好处
The only freak...
我只跟
I'll speak to is the Director.
局长那个怪物说话
Okay.
好吧
Let's try again now, shall we?
再来一次
Where...is...Radcliffe?
拉德克里夫在哪
Aida,
艾达
would you do something about that infernal buzzing?!
能不能看看那声音是怎么回事
Sir, it says you've received an urgent alert
先生 你收到了急报提醒
from a post-humanist sub-group?
来自后人文主义分组
Marked private.
标为隐私
No, it can't be.
不 不可能
No, this is --
这...
Is this fate?
这是命运吗
I need to leave immediately.
我得马上出发
You must perfect the Framework in my absence.
我不在时你要完善框架
It's imperative.
这非常重要
Doctor, you designed me to read social cues.
博士 你设计我解读社交提示
You're being evasive.
你在回避
How to explain...
怎么解释呢
Any robotic humanoid must avoid the appearance of being
所有人型机器人都得避免
almost human.
近似人感
Even the slightest appearance of inauthenticity
哪怕一点点的不真实感
elicits a sense of revulsion.
都会招致人反感
You mean avoiding the uncanny valley.
就是所谓的"恐怖谷"
Exactly. But...
没错 但
...you don't look at all uncanny.
你一点也不"恐怖"
In fact...
事实上
you look entirely authentic.
你看上去非常真实
Familiar, even.
甚至熟悉
I'm not unique?
我不是独一无二的
Aida, you're absolutely unique.
艾达 你绝对是独一无二的
It was just...
这是...
good science to model you on someone real.
出于科学考虑 以一个真人的形象来制造你
Someone you were close to.
一个你曾很亲近的人
Yes.
是的
Now she needs my help.
现在她需要我的帮助
Damn.
该死
Got hydrocarbons up the wazoo,
有一堆碳氢化合物
but not a single oxidizing agent that would cause an explosion.
但完全没有能引发爆炸的氧化剂
- No nitro-methane? - No.
-没有硝基甲烷 -没有
- Sulphonic acid? - No,
-硫酸 -没有
- just carbon, nitrogen, phosphorous - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-只有碳 氮 磷 -等等
Did you find selenium?
你发现硒了吗
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Jemma, you didn't find pieces of bomb casing in that office.
珍玛 你在办公室找到的不是炸弹外壳的碎片
- You found pieces of Inhuman husk. - Inhuman husk!
-那是异人族壳的碎片 -异人族壳
Fitz, you're brilliant!
菲兹 你太聪明了
Well, we both said it at the same time.
我们是异口同声说出来的
So that means that somebody in that office
那么 办公室里有人
went through a Terrigenesis.
经历了泰瑞根变异
And then what, just exploded?
然后就...爆炸了吗
We've seen worse.
我见过更糟的情况
Big question is, how did Shockley...
重要的问题是 肖克利怎么
survive it?
生还的
Bloody hell.
该死的
If this guy wants to talk to me, then why not?
这人想跟我谈话 那有何不可
We could try out one of my other superpowers.
我们可以试试我的另一项超能力
Persuasion.
说服力
Quake, Director Mace.
震波女 梅斯局长
You two
你俩
might be the most famous Inhumans in the world.
可能是全世界最著名的异人了
Forgive me, fellas.
原谅我 各位
- Get away from him! - He's the bomb!
-离他远点 -他就是炸弹
Move!
闪开
- Hang on! - Fitz!
-撑住 -菲兹
Is everybody okay?!
大家都好吗
Don't do that!
别那么做
What, help save the day?
怎么做 挽救大家吗
No, do that.
不 那个挺好
Just don't risk your life when you're doing it!
但别拿你的命冒险
You could've been blown to bits.
你差点被炸成碎片
Well...
好吧
that was fun.
刚刚真好玩
You been in some sort of accident, mister?
你是出事故了吗 先生
Yeah.
是啊
I'd be real grateful if you could give me a ride.
如果能送我一程 那我感激不尽
What happened to your clothes?
你的衣服呢
This is why I need to be at full strength at all times.
所以说我得时刻力量满满
If I'd been powered up,
如果我刚刚有神力
- none of this would've happened. - It's okay.
-就不会发生这种事了 -没事的
We got him out.
我们及时把他丢出去了
I mean, it wasn't pretty, but no one died.
虽然有点狼狈 但好歹没有伤亡
Except for maybe Shockley, but I'm fine with that.
或许肖克利死了 但我不介意
Agent Johnson, I fumbled the ball.
约翰逊特工 我漏球了
There's no excusing that.
这不能找借口
All right, pay attention.
好吧 看仔细
What is that?
那是什么
It's a high-pitch frequency caused by Shockley's cellular vibration.
是肖克利细胞振动产生的高频波
The ramping up of his kinetic energy at an atomic level,
原子能级上的动能积蓄
and once it reaches a critical threshold,
一旦到达临界点
that massive energy transforms his body
那股强大的能量就将他的身体
from a solid to a flammable gaseous state and then --
从固体变成了可燃气体 然后...
How he re-constitutes... who knows?
但他如何恢复实体 谁知道呢
But it's likely that he's still alive somewhere.
但他很可能还活着 不知在哪
All right, so we know he can control it,
好吧 我们知道他能控制这能力
but how do we control him?
但我们如何控制他
Wh--
怎么...
You guys know that I can't --
你们知道我不能...
Yeah, well, you did absorb tremors in Los Angeles.
你在洛杉矶时就吸收了震动
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, but this would be a counter-vibration.
是啊 但这是抗振动
It's not the same thing. I can't just...
这不一样 我不能...
I can try.
我试试吧
Excellent.
太好了
Now we just need to devise a way to contain him.
现在我们只需要想个办法关押他
However we do it, we need to do it fast.
不管怎么做 都得尽快
Shockley is now the perfect weapon --
肖克利如今是绝佳的武器
an undetectable suicide bomber who gets to walk away.
无法检测到的自杀式炸弹袭击者 还能活着离开
Just imagine the damage he could do.
想想看他能造成多大伤害
If he hasn't shown up by now, he's not going to.
如果他到现在还不来 就是不会来了
Trust me.
相信我
I know him. He hates confrontation.
我了解他 他讨厌跟人对质
We've got to give him a chance.
我们得给他个机会
- Why? - Okay.
-为什么 -好吧
Don't give him a chance. Give one to Melinda May.
别给他机会 给梅琳达·梅一个机会
Even though she would've stormed off 20 minutes ago.
虽然换了她 20分钟前就会气得走人了
I like this woman.
我喜欢这女人
I'll wait a little longer.
我再等等吧
Thank you.
谢谢
For you.
给你的
I knew Holden was too much of a coward to show his face.
我就知道以霍顿的懦弱 不会敢露面
Answer it.
接听
We can see and hear everything.
我们能看到听到一切
You're not alone.
你不是一个人
Agnes, please, listen --
艾格妮丝 请听我说
Hello, Holden.
你好 霍顿
This is not what I had in mind.
我想的可不是这样
I'm sorry for all the precautions,
对不起如此谨小慎微
but I have to be careful.
但我必须小心
There are people after me, you see.
有人在追捕我
I-I-I've made some scientific breakthroughs as of late,
我最近有了些科学突破
and not everyone agrees with my methods, so --
不是每个人都认同我的方法
Holden, stop.
霍顿 够了
I asked you to meet me because I wanted closure,
我叫你来见我 是因为想做个了结
but if you don't have the guts to face me...
但如果你没有种来见我
I'm done.
我就不再试了
Agnes, none of that matters right now.
艾格妮丝 那些都不重要了
I've done it. I can save you.
我成功了 我可以救你了
I've heard this before.
这话我听过
This time, it's true.
这次是真的
I said I would save you. Let me keep my promise.
我说过我会救你 让我实现承诺吧
Please, just follow my instructions.
求你 听从我的指示
Get up from the table and start walking south.
从桌子上起来 往南走
He can see her. He's here.
他可以看到她 他就在这儿
Agnes, do what he says. Try to keep him on the phone.
艾格妮丝 照他说的做 尽量让他继续通话
梅萨公园旅馆 有空房
- I need your phone. - Oh, sure.
-我需要用电话 -好
Who is this?
I have a confession to make.
我要坦白
You won't want to hear it any more than I want to say it,
你不会愿意听 我也不愿意说
but I have to.
但我必须说
Mr. Shockley.
肖克利先生
And how did you escape S.H.I.E.L.D. custody?
你怎么逃脱神盾局监禁的
The Terrigen.
泰瑞根水晶
It didn't turn Nadeer into one of those monsters.
它没有把纳迪尔变成那种怪物
It made me one.
但我变了
I caused the explosion.
是我造成了爆炸
You're Inhuman.
你是个异人
There's no confession that can absolve you of this.
不论你说什么 都无法给你洗白
I am a soldier.
我是个士兵
In a war to protect humanity.
我在为保护人类作战
I can still be that soldier.
我还可以继续做那样的士兵
You still have my attention.
我还在听
The plan hasn't changed.
计划没有变
I will deliver S.H.I.E.L.D. to you.
我会把神盾局交给你的
Anything else I can do for you?
还需要我做什么吗
Yeah.
Run.
Frak.
该死
Perhaps you're not finding the right counter-vibration.
或许你还是没找对抗振动频率
- I'm trying. - Yeah.
-我在努力了 -嗯
And we'll keep trying
我们还要继续尝试
until you can defuse Mr. Shockley.
直到你能解除肖克利先生的威胁
Again?
再来
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Scrimmage is over.
练习结束
It's game time.
比赛开始了
Shockley just blew up a motel.
肖克利刚炸毁一间旅馆
We have to assume he's only getting started.
我们得假设他不会收手
Bomb squad's meeting us on the ground.
拆弹组会在当地跟我们碰面
You ready?
准备好了吗
Do you remember my Degas print?
还记得我的德加仿画吗
Yes, of course.
当然
You knew I loved that print.
你知道我喜欢那幅画
You told me that when I was cured,
你还说等我治好了
- you'd buy me the real thing. - I remember.
-会给我买真品 -我记得
I want you to know the day you left me,
我要告诉你 你抛下我那天
I threw that print in the bin.
我就把那幅画丢了
I couldn't look at it anymore.
我再也不想多看它一眼
Agnes, I hate myself for disappearing on you,
艾格妮丝 我也恨自己抛下你
but I never gave up.
但我从未放弃
I just...
我只是...
I've realized I was going about it all wrong.
我意识到我采取的方式错了
Instead of trying to cure your tumor,
我不该尝试治好你的肿瘤
I should have been trying to cure death itself.
而是该尝试治愈死亡本身
What does that even mean?
那是什么意思
Turn left here. Go around the corner.
在这里左转 过拐角
Come with me, Agnes, please.
跟我来 艾格妮丝 求你
I can save you. You can live.
我可以救你 你可以活下来
Hang in there, Agnes!
等着 艾格妮丝
We're on our way!
我们就来
And how would you cure death?
你要怎么治愈死亡
By making me into an android?!
把我做成机器人吗
No, I'm done with robotics.
不 我不再鼓捣机器人了
This breakthrough I've made is way beyond that.
这个突破远远超越那个
I call it the Framework.
我称之为框架
I've built a world where death is obsolete.
我建造了一个没有死亡的世界
You wouldn't even be the first to experience it.
你都不会是第一个体验者
I have a subject in the Framework right now,
我现在就有一个被置于框架中的实验对象
and she's thriving.
她活得好好的
I can give you a full and happy life.
我可以给你圆满快乐的生活
That's -- That's all I've ever wanted for you.
这是我一直以来希望你得到的
Do not listen to him! Keep him there!
别听他的 拖住他
Radcliffe!
拉德克里夫
Get us out of here. We need cover.
带我们离开 我们需要掩护
Simmons, you copy?
西蒙斯 收到吗
Copy. We're about half a mile away.
收到 我们在0.8公里外
Okay. Well, hurry up.
好 快点
'Cause if you recall,
记得吗
I haven't actually been able to pull this off yet.
我还没成功过呢
Why don't you come closer?
怎么不靠近点
You scared?
怕了吗
Looks like Shockley's back to his old self.
看来肖克利又恢复原状了
Really? Incredible.
真的 难以置信
He's gone from an explosive gas to a fully functional --
他从爆炸气体变成了机能完全的
Jackass?
混球吗
Just consider the sheer amount of kinetic energy required to re-form.
想想看恢复身体需要多大量的动能
It's remarkable.
真是不可思议
I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
我光是想都觉得累
Exhausted.
- I can work with that. - What --
-这我可以利用 -什么
Did you just explode Mr. Shockley?
你刚爆炸了肖克利先生吗
Well, I thought if I can't keep him together,
我是想 如果我不能抑制他
I might as well blow him apart.
那不如把他炸开
Can't kill me that way.
这是杀不了我的
If you wanted to get me naked,
如果你想看我脱光
all you had to do was --
你只需要
I thought Daisy was supposed to stop him from doing that.
黛西不是要阻止他爆炸的吗
She's going to wear him out instead.
她在让他精疲力尽
We need to hurry.
我们得快点
I'm good to go.
可以了
Shall we?
我们走吧
Those aren't ours.
那不是我们的
Who, then?
那是谁
The Russians.
是俄罗斯人
This is a trap. Shockley's the bait.
这是陷阱 肖克利是诱饵
They're here for us.
他们是冲我们来的
See?
It's pointless!
这没用的
I've already won!
我已经赢了
I don't have to kill you, just deliver you!
我不用杀了你 我只需要把你交给他
You and your stupid --
你和你的蠢
Simmons, I can't take this much longer.
西蒙斯 我受不了了
Sir, there's an army coming our way.
长官 有支军队冲我们来了
Get in the car.
快上车
No.
I think I figured out my place on the team.
我觉得我知道我在队里的位置了
I'm the blocker.
我是阻挡者
Go.
走吧
I see that you are strong.
看来你很强壮
But are you bulletproof?
你还防弹吗
Let those animals destroy each other.
让那些怪物互相残杀吧
We have the Inhuman Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们抓到了神盾局的异人局长
Your friends aren't coming to help you.
你的朋友不会来帮你的
You're just another freak like me now.
你现在跟我一样 也是个怪物了
Give up.
放弃吧
I would rather...
我宁可
...blow us all to hell.
把我们都炸飞
Just one last step.
还剩最后一步
You're doing well.
你状态很好
See? Painless.
瞧 完全无痛
Just as I promised.
就像我保证的
The worst is over.
最糟的已经过去
No one should have to go through what you have.
没人该承受你承受的一切
Soon, you'll never suffer again.
很快 你就再不会受苦了
Are you ready for a better world?
准备好进入更好的世界了吗
上传记忆
She made her choice.
她做出了选择
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
I understand why she went with him.
我理解她为什么跟他走
She saw a chance, no matter how slim and risky,
她看到了机会 不管那多么渺茫冒险
and she took it.
她都抓住了
I would have.
换我也会
I know it's not easy to let go.
我知道放手不容易
To let go?
放手
Of May?
放弃梅吗
I'm not letting go.
我没打算放手
You heard Radcliffe.
你听到拉德克里夫了
He said he had a subject in the Framework,
他说他已经有一个被置于框架中的实验对象
someone who was thriving.
活得好好的
He was talking about May.
那是梅
She's alive.
她还活着
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
There's nothing we can do to sustain her in this life.
我们不能维持她的生命
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
In the Framework,
在框架里
her consciousness will live forever.
她的意识能永远存活
The body will always give up...
身体总会停息
eventually.
那是难免的