神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第14集: 盾后面的人 The Man Behind the Shield

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I understood that conceptually, we were building a world,
我明白我们是在创建一个世界
but I-I didn't expect you would build our entire world.
但我没想到你可以建造整个世界
You heard Radcliffe.
你听到拉德克里夫了
He said he had a subject in the Framework,
他说他已经有一个被置于框架中的实验对象
someone who was thriving.
活得好好的
He was talking about May.
那是梅
She's alive.
她还活着
I believe it is responsible
我认为这个星球上
for all of the alien problems on this planet --
所有外星人问题都与它有关
What is it?
是什么
A man.
一个人
He is always there in the shadows.
他永远在阴影之中
The Russians. They're here for us.
是俄罗斯人 他们是冲我们来的
We have the Inhuman Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们抓到了神盾局的异人局长
漫威出品
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Well, I'll be.
老天爷
翻译 王大可 煮粥达人 *PiPi* Silence 草草
That hurt.
好疼
时间轴 念念 Avis 倩倩 后期 饿得慌
Yeah, it hurts.
是啊 确实疼
But the fact that I feel anything at all
光是我能有感觉
is what's blowing my mind.
就够令人震惊了
Think that's the point.
就是这意思
All right, that's enough.
好了 够了
Well?
怎么样
Unbelievable.
难以置信
It's like the real thing.
就像真实发生的一样
I could even smell the sweat.
我甚至能闻到汗味
But I-I felt strangely cold, though.
但我感觉格外冷
Well, I tried to make the simulation as real as possible,
我在尽量将模拟做到真实
and since you always leave the air-con on in the base,
鉴于你总是随时开着基地的空调
I exaggerated it.
我就夸张了一点
Kind of like a silent protest.
算是一种无声的抗议
That was so realistic.
感觉太真实了
I mean, you know, except for the whole stopping in midair thing.
除了那个空中停留的部分
I don't know. I think it might play out
未必吧 在现实中
a little differently in real life.
结果恐怕会不太一样
So, you can feel in there?
所以你们在场景里有感觉
Yeah, well, it's the Framework.
是的 这就是"框架"
It's an immersive sensory experience.
是一种拟真感官体验
It was designed as a training exercise --
是用来做训练的
a way for agents to practice sparring
供特工们练习格斗
or jungle insertions and the like.
或者丛林突袭什么的
Yeah, you can still feel pain while inside.
是的 在场景中你还能感觉到疼痛
That's why I stopped the simulation
这也是我为什么在你撞墙之前
before you hit the wall because --
暂停了模拟 因为
Painful. Got it.
会很疼 知道了
So, May's locked up somewhere
所以 梅被关在某个地方
but being held in a virtual reality like this?
一直被控制在这种虚拟现实里
What, to keep her placid?
是为了让她保持镇静吗
Radcliffe said she was in the Framework.
拉德克里夫说她在框架里
Yeah, but this is a contained prototype.
是的 但这只是一个初级模型
It's got limited simulations.
只有有限的场景
If Radcliffe said he built a world,
如果拉德克里夫说他建造了一个世界
he must have built a separate, more powerful version.
他肯定已经建造了一个独立且更强大的版本
But if it's separate, how will we find it?
但如果那是独立的 我们要怎么找到它呢
Run a search.
运行搜索
Try and locate traces of the source code.
尝试找到源代码的痕迹
I might be able to locate
我也许能找到
where Radcliffe is running his new version, and --
拉德克里夫在哪里运行这个新版本
And that's where we'll find May.
我们就能在那里找到梅
Sir, the GPS signal we're tracking on The Director's suit?
长官 我们追踪的局长战服上的定位信号
We've locked in on the location.
锁定了一个地点
- Where? - Nome, Alaska.
-在哪里 -阿拉斯加的诺姆
Coulson.
科尔森
What the hell is this?
这是什么玩意
It's... You.
这是 你
神盾局特工第四季 第十四集
神盾局特工第四季 第十四集
神盾局特工第四季 第十四集
神盾局特工
还要多久
很快就准备好了 头儿
很好
Doctor.
博士
Radcliffe.
拉德克里夫
Unless your intention is to shred
除非你的目的
the most advanced human mind of this or any century,
是破坏一个史上最杰出人脑
I suggest you think twice
我建议你好好想想
before forcefully removing him from the Framework.
是否要强行将他拉出框架
And unless you would like to lose your arm,
除非你不想要胳膊了
I suggest you let me go.
我建议你放手
I need to speak with him.
我要跟他说话
Dr. Radcliffe has allowed me to communicate on his behalf.
拉德克里夫博士让我代表他来交流
I need to speak with him.
我要跟他说话
Now.
马上
Aida, what have I told you about pulling me out of --
艾达 我不是跟你说别拉我出来...
Yeah.
好吧
You interrupted a rousing discourse
你打断了一场激动人心的谈话
on pre-"Weekend" Godard versus --
是拍《周末》前的戈达德和...
You spend too much time as of late in your fantasyland, Doctor.
你最近太沉溺于你的幻境了 博士
I need you here.
我需要你在这儿
Present.
人在这儿
Well, the marvelous benefit of an autonomous system
自主系统的妙处
is that things get done without the need
就是事情的处理不需要
for constant managing and meddling.
持续的管理和干预
I do not meddle.
我没干预
I perfect.
我是完善
You're a results man. I appreciate that.
你是个看重结果的人 我欣赏这点
But I've done my part here.
但我已经完成我的工作了
The hardware is in place.
硬件就位了
Aida is on hand to ensure the transition goes smoothly.
艾达会着手保证转换顺利进行
I did not make an alliance with that.
我可没和它结盟
Aida is my proxy.
艾达是我的代理
View her as an extension of myself.
把她看作我的延伸
Now, you will get what you want most.
你会得到你最想要的
Please, leave me to what I want most.
拜托 让我享用我最想要的
I can assure you,
我向你保证
everything will go according to plan.
一切都会按计划进行
For your sake, it had better.
为了你好 最好如此
This is why I don't have Facebook.
这就是为什么我不用脸书
Not subtle. This is a message.
显然 这是条信息
He wants me to find something here.
他想让我在这里找到什么东西
But it's just a bad episode of "This is Your life."
但这就像《这是你的生活》糟糕的一集
Your life and his.
你和他的生活
You see the mining facility in this picture?
这张照片里的矿场
He owns it.
是他的
Purchased by Anton Ivanov this year.
安东·艾文诺夫今年买下
It's the only thing here that ties back to him.
这是这里唯一与他有关的东西
Does it tie back to you, too?
也与你有关吗
Yeah.
多年前
出示证件
菲尔·科尔森神盾局外勤特工4级
早上好
我来自联合国
来带走你这里发现的东西
UN.
联合国
我没接到通知他们派了特遣人员
是绝密
是为了保护你的猫
我向你保证
我要上报一下
If that guy doesn't have a cat, he'd be really confused.
如果那家伙没有猫 他会很困惑的
May, what the hell are you doing here?
梅 你在这儿干什么
I didn't request a specialist.
我没要求行动专家
梅琳达·梅神盾局行动专家3级
I go where I'm assigned.
安排我去哪我就去哪
Yeah, well, I got this handled.
好吧 这事我来处理
I don't need you throwing off my game.
我不需要你来破坏我的步调
You have game?
你有步调
I have what some people
我有这世上
refer to in certain parts of the world as game.
会有人称之为"步调"的东西
It's cute that you think that.
你这么想真是可爱
Car.
别忘了车
Earth to Coulson.
呼叫科尔森
Do you know what this means?
你知道这是什么意思吗
It means we're going to Russia.
意思是我们要去俄罗斯了
It's good to see there's still some fight left in you.
很高兴看到你还有点斗志
But I should expect as much
不过这也不足为奇
from S.H.I.E.L.D.'s inhuman director.
毕竟你是神盾局的异人局长
You're the one they take orders from.
你就是那个发号施令的人
Da.
Then I'm placing you under arrest in the name of S.H.I.E.L.D.
那我要以神盾局的名义逮捕你
With what power?
你有什么能力逮捕我
Surely, you have used the last of yours.
你肯定已经耗尽了
You want to find out?
你想试试看吗
Da.
I know you can do better than that.
我知道你还能做得更好
Put him back in.
把他关回去
I like my video games as much as you, Turbo,
我也跟你一样喜欢电子游戏 糊涂虫
but this -- this is too much.
但这也太过了
Yeah, well, it's not a bloody Oculus Rift.
好吧 这可不是什么虚拟现实眼镜
It's a training exercise.
这是训练设备
Yeah, well, I doubt it's helping May run a triathlon.
梅肯定没在用这个训练铁人三项
- Mack. - That's not how I meant it.
-迈克 -我不是这个意思
You built a "Matrix" prison,
你造了一个母体一样的监狱[《黑客帝国》]
and now May's stuck in it like "Brainscan."
现在梅像《六度战栗》一样被困在里面
The Framework is a tool.
框架是一种工具
That's all that it is -- a tool.
就是那样 工具而已
Like Aida was a tool?
就像艾达也是个工具吗
What are you trying to say? That all this is my fault?
你是想说什么 这都是我的错吗
What I'm saying is, if you didn't build
我想说的是 如果你没有创造出
a killer robot or a virtual world,
一个杀人机器人或一个虚拟世界
this year would've been much easier for us.
这一年对我们来说就会顺利得多
Now, whether you like it or not, that's the reality.
无论你喜欢与否 这是事实
I'm trying to help people, Mack.
我是想帮助大家 迈克
I know you're not a bad person, Fitz,
我知道你不是坏人 菲兹
but this...gear has been used for some really bad things.
但有人用这装备干了坏事
You've got to think about the implications of what you create.
你得想想你的发明有什么潜在后果
Electricity is used to execute criminals.
电能被用来处决罪犯
Does that mean we also shouldn't use it to power our hospitals?
那我们就不能用电给医院供能了吗
Not the same thing, and you know it.
这是两码事 你心里清楚
There's always risks involved in science.
科学总会潜伏着风险
That doesn't mean that we don't pursue it anyway.
我们总不能因为这个而放弃科研
Okay, you know,
好吧
the line between scientist and mad scientist is paper thin.
科学家和疯狂科学家只有一纸之隔
And right now,
而如今
you're starting to sound an awful lot like --
你开始听起来非常像...
Don't.
别说了
Don't you even say his name.
别说他的名字
We've cloaked and entered Russian airspace.
我们已经隐形进入了俄罗斯领空
T-minus five minutes to the drop zone.
倒计时五分钟到达降落区域
You're one of the smartest people I know.
你是我所认识的最聪明的人之一
I really hope you figure this one out.
我真的很希望你能想明白
What was the mission you were on here?
你当时在这里的任务是什么
来源不明的物体
梅和我被派来取回一件084May and I were sent to retrieve an 084.
Years and years ago.
是很多年前了
With May? That can't be a coincidence.
和梅一起吗 那肯定不是巧合
So, your plan was to ask the guard to let you in?
你的计划是说服守卫让你进去吗
You know how persuasive I can be.
你知道我很有说服力的
Can you even say, "Please open the door for me," in Russian?
你会不会用俄语说 "请帮我开门"
Almost.
差不多吧
But I do know a few choice words I have for you right now.
但我知道几个现在可以用来说你的词
You can't bluff, Phil.
你不会唬人 菲尔
You've got nine different tells --
你有九个不同的泄密点
eyes darting all over the place.
双眼飞快地到处扫视
That's not true.
不是这样的
I maintain eye contact at all times.
我一直保持眼神交流
You should try sunglasses.
你应该试试戴墨镜
Clear.
安全
You did this.
这是你弄的
You jinxed us.
你害我们倒霉了
You literally willed this into existence.
你用意念创造了它
What?
怎么
They don't cover safe-cracking at the Communications Academy?
通讯部不教撬保险箱吗
Don't worry.
别担心
I have got this 100% under --
一切都在我的掌控...
Shut up.
闭嘴
Don't worry. I'm good with my hands.
别担心 我的手很灵活
Not how I remember it.
我记忆中可不是这样的
Okay, here it comes.
好吧 又来了
It's never long before you bring that up.
你总是很快就又提这事
Well, I remember you fumbling quite a bit.
我记得你可有点笨手笨脚
I didn't know you that well back then.
我那时和你还不是很熟
I didn't want to be presumptuous.
我不想冒昧
You were undercover as my husband.
你当时的卧底身份是我丈夫
Right, and I knew we were on camera,
没错 我知道我们被摄像头监视着
so I had to sell that we were, you know --
所以我必须要令人信服
Oh, yeah, you sold it.
你的确令人信服了
Took over two minutes to unhook my bra.
花了两分钟才解开我的胸罩带
That was an act for the camera.
那是做给摄像头前的人看的
You know, I was -- I was being a gentleman.
我是想做个绅士
What, they don't cover foreplay at the Operations Academy?
怎么 作战部不教前戏吗
They teach us to commit to the mission -- all the way.
他们教我们要百分百投入行动中
Well, I'm sorry you took it so personally.
很抱歉你那么往心里去
Spy life can be confusing sometimes, I know.
间谍生活有时令人感到困惑 我知道
Can I please have some light here?
能照亮这里吗
That's why I only date civilians.
所以我只和平民交往
You know, makes things simpler.
这样更简单点
Agreed. Till they start asking questions.
同意 直到他们开始问问题
Agreed.
同意
I seem to go through men like paper towels.
我换男人就像用纸巾一样频繁
Agreed.
同意
Or so I've heard.
至少我听说是这样
We've got company.
有人来了
Security?
安保人员吗
Looks like SVR agents.
好像是对外情报局特工
Four of them.
有四个人
You do this?
是你弄的吗
Not me.
不是我
May.
是梅
What do you think's in there?
你们觉得里面有什么
Well, we already have the suit.
我们已经拿到战服了
Let's hope it's not the Director's body this time.
希望这次不是局长的尸体
My father worked an oil drill.
我父亲曾经在油井工作
He was a son of a bitch,
他是个混蛋
but he worked hard for not much, so I admire him.
但薪水虽低 他却辛勤工作 所以我钦佩他
The richest man in my town, on the other hand,
然而 镇上最富有的人
inherited his money from his father who built airplanes.
继承了他造飞机的老爹的财富
He wore furs, was entitled.
他穿皮草 自以为是
When I saw my father with this man,
当我看到父亲在他面前
complimenting him,
称赞他
licking his boots...
巴结他时
my admiration for my father evaporated.
我对父亲的钦佩消失了
You see, there is something lower than scum.
有些东西比渣滓还不如
That which strives to be it.
就是努力成为渣滓的
Like you.
比如你
You allow S.H.I.E.L.D. to fill your veins with poison
你让神盾局往你的血液里注入毒药
and parade you around as an example.
还把你当榜样到处炫耀
Of what?
什么榜样
S.H.I.E.L.D. claims to be a beacon for humanity.
神盾局自称是人类灯塔
What it really is is a safe haven for Inhumanity.
但它实际上是非人的避风港
They...
他们
will come for me.
会来找我的
That is the plan.
就是要这样
Preparations here are nearly completed.
准备几乎要完成了
That is nearly a satisfying report.
这报告几乎令人满意了
If you're done playing with your food,
如果你玩够了你的食物
there is still work to be done.
还有工作要做呢
Metaphor.
隐喻
Well done.
不错
Do my methods disturb you?
我的方法令你不满吗
Do you feel sympathy
你是否对
for the thing you attempt to emulate?
你想模仿的东西感到同情
I was programmed to observe human behavior.
我被编程观察人类行为
Yours is...
你的行为
different than most I have experienced.
跟我遇见的大部分人不同
I have no opinion on you or your methods.
我对你和你的方法毫无看法
That is because you cannot have opinions.
那是因为你无法形成看法
You are...fake.
你是...假的
Just like that man in there.
就像里面的那个男人
And when will you be done with the Director?
你要什么时候停止折磨局长
Once he serves his purpose.
等他发挥完作用后
Even filth has a purpose.
就连渣滓也有用处
What the hell is this?
这怎么回事
Agent Coulson, I presume.
科尔森特工吧
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
The sick son of a bitch who kidnapped my people
绑架了我的人
and seems to have more than a few skeletons in his closet?
柜子里有一堆骷髅的变态混蛋
Do you not recognize these men?
你不认得他们吗
Should I?
我该认得吗
Yes, you should.
是的
Because you had them killed.
因为是你害死了他们
Four guys at once.
一次四个人
Should be fun.
肯定好玩
What? No.
什么 别
No guns-blazing tactics, Rambo.
别硬碰硬 兰博
We're spies, not soldiers.
我们是间谍 不是战士
We're agents. We do what has to be done.
我们是特工 我们做该做的
The mission comes before the man.
任务比人重要
What are your orders, anyway?
你得到的命令是什么啊
You here to back me up or to retrieve the 084?
你是来支援我 还是取回084的
My orders don't include telling you.
我的命令里不包括告诉你
What's your clearance level now, anyway?
你的权限等级是多高
Three.
三级
Why, what level are you?
怎么 你是几级
Mine's classified.
我的级别是机密
Tell you what. I'll stall Stalin and the gang.
这样吧 我去拖住斯大林他们
You stay here, get the 084.
你留下 拿到084
最新海外影视剧下载
You sure?
真的
What are you gonna say to them, anyway?
你要跟他们说什么啊
There's a... biohazard contamination.
就说发生了生物污染
Bio always works.
这招屡试不爽
Not inspiring confidence.
不怎么让人信服
Oh, boy.
天呐
Please tell me one of you speaks English.
拜托告诉我你们中有人会英语
Da.
我会
Well, that's not really --
那并不是...
Whatever.
不管了
I'm with the U.N. taskforce here.
我是联合国特遣队的
Some biohazardous materials were unearthed on this site.
这里挖掘出了生物性危害物
Really dangerous stuff.
非常危险
You have paper?
你有文件吗
I do, indeed, yes.
有的
Come on, May.
快点啊 梅
I didn't kill these men.
我没杀他们
They were interrogated, tortured, and executed,
他们被审讯 用了刑 最后被处决
all to cover up for you.
就是要掩盖你的事
They were my comrades.
他们曾是我的同志
They were my brothers.
他们曾是我的兄弟
I had to dig up their bodies just to pay my respects.
我为了悼念他们还得挖出他们的尸体
Never forget the fallen.
永远不要忘记牺牲者
Where are my people?
我的人呢
Your people will suffer the exact same fate as my unit.
你的人将跟我的队友遭受一样的命运
Only this time, there will be no one left to find their bodies.
但这次 不会有人去找他们的尸体了
You see?
Yours is not the only life
你的生命并不是
Agent Coulson has so easily tossed aside
唯一被科尔森特工轻易抛弃
or hidden behind.
或拿来当挡箭牌的
This is what he does.
他就是这样的人
Everything is his S.H.I.E.L.D.
所有一切都是他的盾牌
The Government, behind you, Director,
政府 你 局长
behind Nick Fury, Stark, all of it,
尼克·弗瑞 斯塔克 都是
stands Agent Coulson,
科尔森特工躲在后面
quietly pursuing his alien agenda.
悄悄地推动他的外星人目标
Conspiracy theories...
阴谋论
from the man who literally mounted a conspiracy
而你还是一个真正搞出了一个阴谋论
to have men in masks kill Inhumans.
让人戴着面具去杀异人的人
I'm closing the door he opened --
我是在关闭他打开的门
allowing alien races to infect our world
是他把外星种族放进来 感染我们的世界
and convincing men like you to protect them.
还说服你这样的人来保护他们
And I will make you admit, to me and yourself,
我会让你对我 对你自己承认
that this is true.
事实就是如此
You have a match?
有匹配了吗
I'm searching fragments of code across all lines of communication.
我在所有通讯渠道上寻找代码碎片
Now, it was going slow at first,
起初进展缓慢
but once I found the right fragment...
但找到对的碎片后
Ah, there it is.
找到了
We're going to find them.
我们能找到的
Let's not run before we can walk.
别着急
But all I need to do is trace the source, and...
我只需要追寻源头
Server farm in China.
中国的一家服务器农场
China?
中国
Makes perfect sense.
太合理了
Hold on a minute.
等等
No.
不对
That's not right.
这不对
What's going on?
怎么了
It appears to be pinging from multiple sources.
似乎来自多个源头
Cellphones in Atlanta,
亚特兰大的手机
a military base in Norfolk...
诺福克的军事基地
Does this mean...?
那么...
Fitz.
菲兹
What the hell is this?
这是什么
It's the Framework code, and it's worse than I feared.
"框架"的代码比我猜的还糟
We traced where the data is being processed.
我们追踪了数据是在哪里处理的
It's everywhere.
结果是在世界各地
What do you mean "everywhere"?
什么意思
The code is piggybacking on the processors of devices
代码借用了全世界各地设备的
from all over the world.
处理器
搜寻地外文明
It's like SETI, only
就像SETI计划 只不过
you don't opt in.
这并非你的选择
My God.
天呐
If Radcliffe is using this much processing power,
如果拉德克里夫需要这么大的处理能力
the Framework reality could be...
那"框架"的现实可能...
Massive.
非常大
So you can't track its origin?
那么你追踪不到其源头吗
Not yet. Doesn't stay on any one device long enough.
暂时不行 它不在任何设备上逗留太久
How is all this even possible?
这一切怎么可能
'Cause Radcliffe has the Darkhold.
因为拉德克里夫有《黑暗神书》
Anything's possible.
一切皆有可能了
Well, find it.
找到它
Find something.
找到点什么
We don't leave our people behind.
我们不能丢下自己人
We all good here, fellas?
没问题吧 伙计们
What else do you need?
还需要什么
Birth certificate?
出生证明吗
I think I got a membership card to Gold's Gym.
我好像有健身馆会员卡
You have backup?
你有支援[备份]吗
I think that's the only copy I have on me,
我身上就带了那一份
but there might be another one in the van.
但车里可能还有一份
Do you have partner?
你有搭档吗
She's not really a partner.
她算不上搭档
More of a friend
更像是朋友
a co-worker, really. Though, to be honest,
同事 不过老实说
I'm starting to feel some tension,
我开始感到了一些紧张感
sexual and otherwise,
性方面的 还有其他的
so I was actually thinking about taking a shot,
我还真挺想放手一试
but I'm afraid it could go south.
但我担心不会有好结果
You Americans, you talk too much.
你们美国人 话太多
It's our greatest flaw.
这是我们最大的缺点
Our unit has been made aware
我们小队知道
that an item was found on the premises.
这里发现了一个物件
We have been sent to retrieve it.
我们被派来将它取回
Okay.
好吧
At any cost.
不惜代价
东西没了
Looks like your partner was asked
看来你的搭档得到的命令
to retrieve the item at any cost, as well.
也是不惜代价取回物件
And the cost was you.
你就是那个代价
Okay, so we think we found the next clue
我们好像找到了这个有趣的
in this fun, little game.
小游戏的下条线索
Ivanov mentioned his SVR unit being tortured and executed
艾文诺夫说他的对外情报局小队被用刑然后处死
and that he was gonna do the exact same thing to us.
而他也要对我们做同样的事
So I looked up SVR detention centers
我查了对外情报局
connected to the unit number found
跟死去特工制服上
on the dead agents' uniforms.
编号对应的拘留所
And this one right here was a front during the Cold War
这个在二战期间是一个潜艇基地的
for a submarine base.
幌子机构
And since we know Ivanov has a submarine,
而艾文诺夫有艘潜艇
like all good Bond villains...
就像所有经典邦德反派那样
We're already en route to the base in Krasnoyarsk Krai.
我们已经在前往克拉斯诺亚尔斯克边疆区的路上了
Let's assume the enemy knows we're coming.
我们要假设敌方知道我们要去
They've been baiting us this whole time.
他们一直在给我们下饵
We may face strong opposition --
我们可能遭遇强劲的对手
trap doors, sharks with lasers -- who knows?
暗门 激光鲨鱼 谁知道呢
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
What matters is getting our people back,
重要的是 要把我们的人找回来
so let's get ready.
我们准备好吧
We found where they're keeping The Director and May.
我们找到他们关押局长和梅的地方了
Already en route to the location.
已经在前往了
We're going to save them.
我们会救他们的
What if we can't?
如果做不到呢
What if May suffers from permanent cognitive dysfunction
万一梅已经造成了永久性认知紊乱
or cerebral atrophy?
或大脑萎缩
- Or she dies? - Fitz.
-或是死了呢 -菲兹
We don't know the adverse effects this could have on her brain.
我们并不知道这对她大脑可能造成的损害
I did it to her.
这是我干的
Aida, the Framework --
艾达 框架
my fingerprints are all over these murder weapons.
这些杀人凶器上都有我的指纹
Mack was right.
迈克是对的
Mack was right.
迈克是对的
You do need to think about the implications of the things you create.
你的确需要考虑你创造的东西的应用
But just because someone uses your ideas for evil
但就因为有人用你的点子来作恶
does not make it your fault for creating it in the first place.
不代表你当初创造它是错的
You make things from the genius of your mind
你是凭你天才的大脑和善良的心
and the goodness of your heart to help people.
创造了这些东西来帮助人
Don't let Radcliffe's actions corrupt that.
别让拉德克里夫的行为玷污了它
You are not responsible for the twisted things he's done.
他干的坏事并不是你的责任
Wrongs have been committed.
有人犯了错
Now we make them right -- together.
现在我们要一起做出弥补
You know, if Radcliffe is operating out of this facility,
如果拉德克里夫是在那里操作的
there may be some Framework hardware there.
那里可能有框架的硬件
If I could tap into that directly, then...
如果我能直接接入进去
maybe I could find the key to shutting it down for good.
那或许我可以找到永远关闭它的办法
There he is.
这就对了
Let's get to it already.
我们开始吧
This is your last chance, Director,
这是你最后的机会了 局长
to denounce S.H.I.E.L.D. and all that it has done.
谴责神盾局和它犯下的一切罪行
Now I ask you...
我问你
one last time.
最后一次
Do you have any regrets?
你有什么遗憾吗
I believe in Agent Coulson.
我相信科尔森特工
I believe in S.H.I.E.L.D.
我相信神盾局
Because for all its imperfections,
它虽然有种种不足
it strives to do the right thing -- to protect people.
它努力做正确的事 保护人民
You claim to fight for others, for humanity.
你自称为其他人而战 为人类而战
I think you lost yours a long time ago.
可我觉得你早就丧失了人性
And to answer your question, I do have one regret.
回答你的问题 我是有一个遗憾
That I don't have any superpowers of my own that I could use
我自己并没有超能力
to kick your ass.
能痛扁你一顿
I can respect a man who stands behind his true beliefs...
我可以敬重坚持真我信仰的人
...misguided though they may be.
尽管他是误入歧途
You know...
要知道
...it is a shame we find ourselves
很遗憾在这场游戏中
on opposite sides of the board in this game.
我们彼此对立
But you are a pawn.
但你是个卒子
The pawn can only move forward.
卒子只能前进
Personally, I can overlook your sins.
个人而言 我可以忽略你的罪行
But my comrades...
但我的同志们
well, let's just say
这么说吧
they are less forgiving than I am.
他们不像我那么宽容
Communications room at sub-basement -- Fitz-Simmons.
通讯室在地下室 菲兹-西蒙斯
On it.
就去
Davis, you're with them.
戴维斯 跟他们走
The rest of us will fan out,
其余人 散开
search this place top to bottom for Director Mace and Agent May.
从上到下搜索这里 找梅斯局长和梅特工
Stay on comms. Be sharp.
保持通讯 保持警惕
Morales, you're with me.
莫拉雷斯 跟我走
Special Agent Phillip J. Coulson.
菲利普·J·科尔森特工
I have waited a long time for a face-to-face.
我早就想跟你面对面了
You know, most people would've brought something nice.
大部分人会带点好东西的
Flowers.
鲜花什么的
Ah, humor is the last line of defense you have left.
幽默是你的最后一道防线了
There is no one to stand behind,
你不能再躲在任何人后面了
no one left to protect you.
没人会保护你了
I don't know.
未必
I'm pretty capable of protecting myself.
我自己就能保护自己
You have enhanced yourself, I'm sure.
你一定增强了自己的能力
I'd be a fool to expect anything else.
我不那么想才傻呢
Enhanced humans, aliens and their technology --
能力增强的人类 外星人和他们的科技
The deeper I dug,
我往深挖
I found there was one man at the center of it all.
就发现这一切的中央是一个人
You.
I thought the mission came before the man.
不是任务比人重要吗
Did you really think I was gonna
你真以为我会丢下
leave your defenseless ass behind?
你个手无缚鸡之力的
Yes. Yes, I 100% did.
是啊 我绝对是那么以为的
I let you sweat a little.
我让你紧张了一会儿
But...I didn't want to make you wait around forever.
但是 我不想让你一直等下去
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们赶紧走吧
You were one of the SVR agents at the mining facility.
你是当时在矿场的对外情报局特工之一
That was your unit.
那是你的小队
Da.
And they were killed for not retrieving
他们因为未能取回被从我国
the object stolen from our soil.
盗走的物件而被杀
When I looked for who did, I found S.H.I.E.L.D.
我寻找罪魁祸首时 我找到了神盾局
And after years of looking behind S.H.I.E.L.D., I found you.
经过多年对神盾局的调查 我发现了你
That...face.
那张脸
The man there at the very beginning.
最初就在的那个人
What a coincidence.
真巧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't really have time for all this conspiracy-theorist crap.
我没工夫听你叨叨阴谋论
I'm done playing games.
我不想再玩游戏了
Where are May and Mace?
梅和梅斯在哪
But play my games you will.
但你会玩我的游戏的
Did you really think I would let you have
你真以为我会把你
what it is you seek at the end?
想要的给你
They're not even here, are they?
他们并不在这儿 是吧
Well, your pretend Inhuman director is in the compound, but...
你的假异人局长在这里 但
he may be dead by the time you find him.
等你找到他时 他可能就已经死了
All of these things you've done,
你做的这一切
all of the energy spent, the hatred.
花了那么多精力 那么多仇恨
And you know what the funny thing about it is?
知道最好笑的是什么吗
I have no idea who the hell you are.
我根本不知道你是谁
I've been on hundreds of missions in my time.
我当年执行过数百项任务
This one you're so upset about,
而这个让你如此难过的任务
I was sent to retrieve an object.
我不过是被派去取回一个物件
If I'm being honest,
老实说
I don't even remember what it was.
我甚至不记得那是什么了
As far as I'm concerned,
就我看来
you're just another red shirt like so many others
你不过是跟很多其他人一样
who tried unsuccessfully to stop me from saving the world.
是没能成功阻止我拯救世界的一个障碍
'Cause that's what I do.
因为那就是我做的事
So, cool origin story, bro,
好个起源故事 哥们
but this means nothing to me.
但这对我毫无意义
She, on the other hand...
但是她...
The top Watchdog himself.
头号监察者
I've been waiting a long time for a face-to-face.
我早就想跟你面对面了
I chased the Watchdogs, the funding,
我追踪监察者 资金源
the weapons, the EMP, the Senator --
武器 电磁脉冲机 参议员
it all leads back to you.
都引向了你
Always nice to meet an admirer.
见到粉丝总是很高兴
This isn't about admiration or forgiveness.
这跟仰慕或原谅无关
The butcher does not seek forgiveness
屠夫不需要
from the animals he slaughters.
他屠宰的动物原谅
Have you ever read "Animal Farm"?
你读过《动物庄园》吗
Enough talk.
说够了
Not a fair fight, but...
虽然不太公平 但是
I will fight it, regardless.
我还是会跟你打
This can't be Radcliffe's Framework setup.
这不可能是拉德克里夫的框架硬件
It's too low-tech.
太低端了
Maybe we can still find something useful anyway.
或许我们还是能找到有用的东西
I'll copy any data I find in the system.
我来复制系统上的一切数据
We should take some of this equipment
我们还该拿一些设备
back to the base for further examination, as well.
回基地进行进一步检查
Anything could be the key we're searching for.
任何东西都可能是我们寻找的关键
We have an Aida sighting on the lower levels of the base.
基地下层看到了艾达
Aida's here?
艾达也在
You do this. I'll find Aida.
你继续 我去找艾达
What, you're gonna go take on a killer android?
你要去对付一个杀人机器人
I'll take Davis.
我带上戴维斯
Concern only slightly lessened.
这只减轻了一点点我的担忧
Thanks.
多谢了
We can't let her escape.
我们不能让她跑掉
She could be the lead we're looking for.
她可能就是我们需要的线索
All right.
好吧
Just...be careful.
小心
Davis, with me.
戴维斯 走
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
But I don't know about him.
他就未必了
He's breathing, but barely.
他呼吸很浅
Jeffrey, where's May? Where are they keeping her?
杰弗里 梅呢 她被关在哪了
Come on. We got to get him out of here.
走吧 带他离开
I've been looking forward to facing one of you,
我一直想对付一个你们这类人
readying myself.
一直在做准备
I strive for perfection.
我凭努力达到完美
You are a genetic cheater.
你是靠基因作弊的
I'm not a cheater.
我没作弊
You're just playing by the old rules.
你不过是在遵守老规矩
The game has changed.
游戏已经变了
Ivanov's down. Where is everybody?
艾文诺夫已制服 其他人呢
- Anything? - No luck.
-有发现吗 -没有
We've been running all over this place.
我们把这里都跑遍了
It's a bloody labyrinth.
简直是个迷宫
Pray we don't run into the Goblin King.
可别碰到妖精王
Can anyone hear me?
有人听得到吗
Has anyone spotted Aida?
有人看到艾达了吗
Still no response.
还是没回应
Oh, no, no, no. The submarine.
不不 潜艇
She's escaping.
她要跑了
We're too late.
我们太迟了
Well, I gathered what I could from the communications room.
我从通讯室尽量收集了数据
Who knows what the others have found.
谁知道其他人还发现了什么
Have you heard anything from them?
你收到他们的消息了吗
I've been trying to reach them.
我一直想联络他们
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Comms have been wonky, going in and out.
通讯有问题 时断时续
Jemma.
珍玛
Director Mace!
梅斯局长
We've been trying to reach you.
我们一直在联系你
He needs medical attention.
他需要医疗救助
We have to get him out of here.
我们得带他离开
Finally. I've been looking for you guys everywhere.
我到处找你们 可算找到了
Where's May?
梅呢
She's not here.
她不在这里
They must have had her on the submarine.
他们肯定把她关在潜艇上
Well, then we have to keep searching.
我们得继续找
- We - We're pulling out.
-我们 -我们要撤
But, sir.
长官
We'll tend to our injured,
先照顾伤员
live to fight another day.
改日再战
Storm front coming in.
风暴要来了
You and I can just hunker down, pull all this apart
你和我守在这里 把这些一点点拆开
until we find something that can help us get Agent May back,
直到我们找到能帮忙找回梅特工的线索
yeah?
行吗
Jemma?
珍玛
How long were we in that base?
我们在基地待了多久
Pardon?
什么
The timetable of this mission is bothering me.
这次任务的时间线另我不解
Coulson says he came straight down to the submarine dock
科尔森说他解救了局长后
after rescuing the Director.
立刻赶往了潜艇码头
And we heard the blast from Daisy's battle with Ivanov
而我们听到黛西跟艾文诺夫打斗时发出的震波后
long before she met up with us again.
过了挺久她才出现
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying something doesn't feel right.
我的意思是 不对劲
There's a stretch of time in there
当时有段时间
that's unaccounted for when no one was in contact.
所有人的联络都被切断了
Now you mention it...
你这么一说
...it was pitch-dark when we left.
我们走时天已经很黑了
It's the blast-door scanner system.
是防爆门扫描系统报告
LMD detection?
生化机器人替身检测系统
Yeah.
What about it?
怎么了
It was disabled.
被关闭了
Disabled?
关闭了
Recently?
刚刚吗
And the system report was deleted from the record.
系统报告被删除了
Why would someone do that?
为什么有人要那么做
By who?
是谁
Not sure.
不确定
Luckily, my level on the spectrum of security means
幸好我的颜色级别高
a copy of each report is sent directly to my inbox.
所有报告的副本都直接被发往了我的收件箱
The system was accessed by...
进入系统的是
...Coulson.
科尔森
Coulson?
科尔森
What would he want to keep from us?
他想瞒我们什么
检测到生化机器人替身
Fitz.
菲兹
This has to be a mistake.
这肯定是个错误吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Look, you said it yourself -- we were in there for a while.
你也说了 我们在里面好一阵
We were separated from them the whole time.
我们跟他们一直是分开的
Aida was seen at the base, and...
艾达在基地出现过 还有
tanks of gas.
气罐
What kind of gas?
什么样的气体
They left a trail of clues.
他们留下了一堆线索
They wanted to find Coulson.
他们想找到科尔森
And while we were downstairs...
我们在楼下时
They switched people out.
他们换了人
How many?
多少人
检测到4个生化机器人替身
All of them.
他们都是
Scans indicate low levels of life function.
扫描显示生命机能很低
Good.
很好
The plan worked.
计划成功了
We have replaced the top operatives at S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们替换了神盾局的顶尖特工
Now the next phase begins.
下一阶段开始了
And you will be integral to that.
你会是其中一个重要部分
You have not yet served your purpose.
你还有用处
Even filth has a purpose.
就连渣滓也有用处
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Say it.
说啊
No.
Say it.
说啊
I already did.
我说过了
Yeah, but I'm not tired of hearing it yet.
是啊 但我还没听够呢
Thank you for saving my ass back there.
谢谢你刚刚救了我
You're welcome.
不客气
All in all, I guess I could've asked for a worse assignment.
总得来说 申请这次任务也不赖
Wait. Asked?
等等 申请
So you asked for this mission, huh?
你是主动申请这次任务的
Busted.
被我逮到了吧
Didn't want the weekend free
不想周末闲着吧
for quality time with random civilian number 14?
去跟14号不知名平民度过浪漫时光
You must really like this guy.
你肯定很喜欢那家伙
Maybe I'm tired of dating civilians.
或许我厌倦了跟平民约会
Well...
那么
maybe if it doesn't work out with this one,
如果跟这人没成
you and I can talk about that... over a drink.
咱俩可以谈谈那事 边喝边谈
Chances are high.
这很有可能
This guy is really not my type.
这人真心不是我的菜
Already start asking questions?
已经开始问问题了吗
Oh, yeah. He's a shrink.
是啊 他是心理医生
Yeesh.
诶呦
Well, let me know if it goes horribly.
如果谈崩了告诉我
Here's hoping.
希望吧
Keep your eyes on the road.
看路
Phil?
菲尔
We've waited around forever.
我们等了好久
I think that's long enough.
时候该到了