婚外情事 第一季 The Affair Season 1 第4集: 4

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情

导演: 马克·米罗

演员: 多米尼克·韦斯特 / 露丝·威尔森 / 毛拉·蒂尔内 / 乔舒亚·杰克逊 / 维克多·威廉姆斯 / 迈克尔·高德尔 / 妮基·罗宾逊 / 丹尼·菲舍尔 / 茱莉亚·古丹妮·泰勒斯


台词
Previously on The Affair...
《情事》前情提要
It says here Lucifer is the card of temptation.
书上说 路法西代表的是诱惑
Something is coming.
一股强大的力量席卷而来
Something powerful, wild.
让你难以抗拒
I'm Noah, by the way.
对了 我叫诺亚
I'm Alison.
我是艾莉森
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I didn't know your wife's birthday.
我不知道你妻子的生日
Some guy came around here looking for you.
有个男人来这里找过你
Who?
I don't know who he was.
我不认识
Waited for a while and then put a note on the board.
他等了一会儿 然后在公告板上给你留言了
需要你的帮助打给我
Do you have a secret, detective?
你有秘密吗 警探
One you don't even want to tell yourself?
连自己都不想告诉的秘密
How would I know if I did?
即使真的有 我又怎么会知道
I think you do.
我觉得你有
I think everybody does.
我觉得每个人都有
Listen, I had no idea she was married when I first met her.
我刚认识她时不知道她已经结婚了
How would I have known? She never mentioned it.
我怎么会知道 她又没提过
Are you sisters?
你们俩是姐妹吗
In-law. We're married to brothers.
是妯娌 我们分别嫁给了兄弟俩
He wants to fuck one of us.
他想操我们俩其中之一
I'll reschedule the meeting with Harry.
我重新安排下跟哈利的会面时间吧
No, don't.
不用
Dad, you're on child care this morning.
爸 今早你来看孩子
Tell me about this book of yours.
跟我说一下你的书吧
So how is it different?
那你的创新点是什么
He kills her...
他把她杀了
In the end.
故事的最后
You can't rush me.
你不能催我
But I want to be in charge, okay?
但你得听我的 知道吗
Kiss me.
吻我
情事第一季 第四集
第一话诺亚
I thought you did a really nice job, little man.
我觉得你写得不错 小伙子
I just had a couple of thoughts.
我就有几个建议
Uh, well, there's no, uh, thesis statement
第一段里面没有
in the first paragraph.
中心思想
Well, what are you trying to say exactly--
你到底想表达什么
that Mark Twain did intend Huck Finn to be racist or not?
马克·吐温是不是想把哈克·芬描述成种族歧视者
Okay, well, you need to say that.
好的 那你应该明确写出来
Also, first paragraph,
还有第一段
Uh, you're confusing metaphor and simile.
你弄混了暗喻和明喻
Simile's the one with "Like."
有"就像"这个词的就是明喻
Mr. Solloway, would you mind?
索洛维先生 能晚点再打吗
I just have a few more questions.
我还有几个问题
Listen, Trevor, I got to go.
特雷弗 我得挂了
I'll call you back tonight.
晚上打给你
Okay. I love you too.
好的 我也爱你
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
- That your kid? - Yeah.
-你孩子啊 -嗯
I have a couple myself-- twin boys.
我也有一对双胞胎男孩儿
I barely ever see them.
但我很少见他们了
My wife got full custody in the divorce.
离婚后我妻子拿到了全部的监护权
Ferry to Block Island is now leaving.
开往布鲁克岛的船现在出发
All right, man, 2 coffees, 4 bucks.
兄弟 两杯咖啡一共四块钱
- Thanks. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Sir.
先生
You forgot your change.
你忘了找零
- Thanks, man. - No problem.
-谢谢 -客气
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Alison.
艾莉森
- Oh, hi. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
- How are you? - I was just thinking about you.
-你好吗 -我刚还想起你来着
- Oh. - No, I went to the market.
-是吗 -没事 就是去了趟市场
I picked up a little something for you.
给你买了些东西
How sweet of you.
你真好
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Where to, professor?
去哪里 大教授
Well, I want to see the lighthouse.
我想去看看灯塔
I've heard that's really something.
我听说那个真的很壮观
And there's a historical society.
这里还有个历史协会
Might have some interesting material.
在那或许能收集到些有意思的素材
Well, maybe we should start by buying you a new shirt.
我们好像该先给你买件衬衫
Okay.
是啊
Hey.
这件怎么样
"Dirty squid"?
淫荡的鱿鱼
Seems appropriate.
好像挺适合你啊
Thanks. Thanks for that.
谢谢 谢谢夸奖
What about this?
这件怎么样
Yeah, I like it.
不错 我喜欢
Try it on.
穿上试试
Hey, do you have this in a--uh, in a small?
这件衣服 有小号吗
I don't think it's--
我觉得这件不...
No, but we have this in a small.
这件没有 但是这件有小号
- Oh, yeah, that'll do. - Okay.
-这件也行 -好
The dressing room's just right around there.
试衣间就在那边
Okay.
好的
After you.
你先请
Hey. Can you come in here for a second?
你能进来一下吗
- I need help with my dress. - Sure.
-帮我弄弄裙子 -好
- Tie around? - Mm-hmm.
-帮你系到腰上吗 -嗯
How do I look?
你觉得怎么样
How's it going in there, miss?
穿着还行吗 小姐
Do you need any help?
需要帮忙吗
No, I'm fine. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
It says here, when it was built in 1875,
上面说它的建造时间是1875年
the light was the strongest on the east coast,
当时这座灯塔是整个东海岸最明亮的
and it's one of only 12 lighthouses in the country
而且它是全国12座仍装有
still equipped with a first-order fresnel lens.
一阶菲涅耳透镜的灯塔之一
Impressive.
好厉害
No, no. The fresnel lens is incredible.
不不 菲涅耳透镜才厉害
Fresnel was this French physicist
菲涅耳是一位法国物理学家
who had the idea to take a glass lens
是他想到在玻璃镜片上
and cut grooves in it in concentric circles.
刻同心圆凹槽的
And each groove acts like a prism
每道凹槽相当于一个棱镜
that refracts the source light
可以折射光源的光
and concentrates it into a beam
并把所有光汇聚为光束
that can be seen much further away
这样灯塔用很薄的玻璃
using a much thinner piece of glass.
发出的光在很远都能看到
And the first-order lens, which is what this is,
而这里用到的一阶透镜
is the biggest one 'cause it's got a prismatic dome on top.
是最大的一个 因为它上面有个柱状圆顶
You can see it from, like, 30 miles.
三十英里外都能看到它的光
I'm sorry. This shit really interests me.
不好意思 我真的对这种东西很感兴趣
I can tell.
我能看出来
I'll just stop talking.
我还是闭嘴吧
No.
不要
It's great to hear.
听你说说很棒啊
Get anything of what I said?
我说的你懂吗
No.
不懂
But it doesn't matter.
但是这不重要
I understand that you're describing something that you love.
我知道你在描述你非常喜欢的东西
It certainly is beautiful.
确实很美
Three?
三个
Yes.
Three?
三个
You see, this is why I didn't want to tell you.
看吧 所以我才不想告诉你
- I knew you'd make fun of me. - No, I'm sorry.
-我就知道你会取笑我 -不是 抱歉
You're right.
你说得对
But three, like the number that comes after two?
但是三 就是二后面那个数字对吗
Okay, okay.
行了 我知道了
You know that's basically a virgin, right?
你知道你这基本还相当于处男吧
You do know that?
你知道的吧
What do you want from me? I told you.
你到底想知道什么 我都说过了
I met Helen the first year of college.
我大一就认识海伦了
I've never been unfaithful.
我从来没有不忠过
What about high school?
那高中呢
I didn't fuck anyone in high school.
我在高中没有搞过任何人
What, because you were on the chess team?
为什么 因为你在象棋社吗
No, 'cause my, uh...
不 因为我的
my mother was sick.
我母亲生病了
With what?
得了什么病
She had M.S.
多发硬化症
She died when I was 17.
在我17岁时去世了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
It was pretty all-consuming.
那时候感觉没精力做别的事
I couldn't bring anyone home, and...
我不能带女孩回家
I felt guilty whenever I was away, so...
不待在家里我又会有负罪感 所以
I slept for most of high school. That's what I did for fun.
我高中多数时间在睡觉 那就是我的消遣
How about you? How many?
那你呢 你有几个
Thousands.
几千个吧
Are they both dead?
他们都去世了吗
No.
没有
My grandmother's still alive.
我的祖母还活着
She's in a home on the North Shore.
她在北岸的一家养老院
I wish she was closer, but I couldn't afford
我也希望能离得近些 但我负担不起
to put her anywhere in the Hamptons.
汉普顿斯养老院的费用
But, you know, I get to see her once a week,
但我每周都会去看她
so it isn't too bad.
所以也不算太糟
She has Alzheimer's.
她有老年痴呆
Man, that's the worst.
天哪 那最糟糕了
No, it's not the worst.
不 那不是最糟糕的
But it's not great.
但也不算太好
And your mom-- where's she?
那你妈妈呢 她在哪
I never really know.
其实我不知道
She's like the wind. She goes where she wants.
她是风一样的女子 想去哪里就去哪里
She does what she wants.
想做什么就做什么
Well...
好了
Here we are...
我们到了
My favorite spot on the island.
这是我在岛上最喜欢的地方
They're called the Mohegan Bluffs,
大家管他们叫莫西干断崖
'cause in the 16th century,
因为在16世纪
when the Mohegan Indians tried to invade the island,
当莫西干印第安人试图入侵这个岛时
the native Niantic pushed them back over this cliff
当地的奈安蒂克人奋起反击 将他们逼到这个悬崖
and to their death.
最终赶尽杀绝
Jesus.
天哪
My grandfather used to bring me out here when I was a kid.
小时候我祖父经常带我来这里
He was a bit of a shipwreck fanatic.
他算是个沉船遗骸爱好者
There's one right out there,
那里就有一艘
past the break.
过了断崖那里
And sometimes when the tide is low,
在水位比较低的时候
you can still see the tip of the mast.
你还能看到桅杆的尖
We used to come down here and would pretend it was neverland,
我们以前会来这里 假装这是梦幻岛
and Peter Pan and the lost boys were on the shipwreck,
彼得·潘和那些消失的小孩子们就在沉船上
and I was Tiger Lily, waiting for them on the beach.
我就是虎莲公主 在岸上等着他们
My grandfather used to say,
我的祖父曾经说
if I listened closely to the wind,
如果仔细倾听风的声音
I would hear Peter calling for me.
我就能听到彼得的呼唤
Sounds like a nice man, your grandfather.
听起来你祖父是个很好的人
He really was.
他确实是
He was something else.
他真的特别好
What now, friend?
现在我们要干什么 朋友
So how's the writing going?
你的书写得怎么样了
It's pretty good, actually.
还挺顺利的
I finished the first chapter this week.
我这周写完了第一章
Wow. You did?
真的吗
Yeah, I sent the pages over to Bruce's editor.
我把稿子发给了布鲁斯的编辑
And what did he say?
那他说什么
Uh, he hasn't responded.
他还没有答复
It's probably not a good sign.
也许不是什么好兆头
Well, maybe he hasn't read 'em yet.
也许他还没读
Yeah, maybe.
是啊 也许吧
I should never have sent them.
我不应该把那些寄过去的
Stupid thing to do.
那样太愚蠢了
You don't send the first draft of the first chapter.
没人会寄初稿的第一章
I don't know why I did it.
我也不知道我为什么会那么做
- Can I ask you something? - Of course.
-可以问你个问题吗 -当然
Are you a good person?
你是个好人吗
What?
什么
Do you consider yourself a good person?
你觉得你自己是个好人吗
No.
- No? - No.
-不觉得吗 -不
No, I don't believe there are good people and bad people.
不是 我觉得人没有好坏之分
I mean, yeah,
我是说
there's rapists, sociopaths,
虽然有强奸犯和反社会分子
but beyond that,
但除了这些人之外
I think we're all just doing our best to get by.
大家都只是尽力维持生活
I've never cheated on Helen.
我从对海伦不忠
I mean, it's not that I haven't wanted to.
并不是说我没这么想过
Of course I have. I just...
我当然想过 只是
I could never convince myself it was worth it.
我无法说服自己这样做是值得的
What do you want me to say, Noah,
你想我怎么回答你 诺亚
That I'm worth it?
我值得你这样做吗
I'm probably not.
也许我不值得
Do you have an open relationship with your husband?
你和你丈夫之间是开放婚姻吗
No, definitely not.
不 绝对不是
- You ever cheated on him? - No.
-你有过对他不忠吗 -没有
So why me? Why--why now?
那为什么现在和我这样
I don't know.
我不知道
You've got a nice ass.
你屁股很翘
Why you?
为什么选你
I like you.
因为我喜欢你
I like everything about you.
我喜欢你身上所有的一切
I like the way you talk. I like the way you think.
我喜欢你讲话的方式和你思考的样子
I don't even care what you're saying.
我不在乎你都说了些什么
I just like listening to you.
我就是喜欢听你说话
And...
还有
I like it when you touch me.
我喜欢你的触摸
I want to know what it feels like to be underneath you.
我想知道在你身下是什么感觉
I'm sorry. I'm terrible at this.
不好意思 肉麻的话我不在行
- Do you need to get that? - Yeah.
-你要接吗 -嗯
Hello?
你好
No, no, I'm on-I'm on Block Island.
不 我在布鲁克岛上
I did tell you.
我跟你说过的吧
There's a lighthouse here I wanted to check out
这里有个灯塔我想来看看
for my research.
为了搜集素材
What do you mean she's acting strange?
她看起来很反常是什么意思
I don't know, Helen.
我说不清 海伦
I think your mom's always strange.
我觉得你妈一直都那样
Well, do you think she's sick?
你觉得她生病了吗
So take her to the hospital.
带她去医院看看吧
Helen, I'm on block island.
海伦 我现在在布鲁克岛
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做
The ferry doesn't leave till 5:00.
渡船下午五点才开
I'll be home, 6:30, okay?
我6点半到家 好吗
Okay.
Yeah, I love you too.
我也爱你
We'll figure it out when I get home, okay?
等我回家再想办法 好吗
Bye.
再见
- Coming here was your idea. - I know.
-是你要来这里的 -我知道
Whenever you're ready.
结账的时候跟我说一声
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Hey! Wait!
等等
When's the next ferry leave?
下一班渡船是什么时候
There's a ferry for Connecticut leaving in five minutes.
下一班去康涅狄格州的船在五分钟后启程
Perfect. I'll get on it.
好的 我要一张票
开往新伦敦 蒙托克的渡船
Here.
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm leaving.
我要走了
But...
可是
How are you gonna get home from Connecticut?
你要怎么从康涅狄格州回家
I'll work it out.
我会想办法的
Stop.
停下
Stop it.
别这样
This is complicated for me, Alison.
这对我来说很复杂 艾莉森
I realize it all seems pretty simple to you,
我知道对你来说这些都很简单
but I try to live my life above board.
但是我不想过得偷偷摸摸
If I have sex with you, then--
如果我跟你上床 那么...
If you have sex with me?
如果你跟我上床
Whose--whose hand was in my underwear last week?
上周是谁把手伸到我的内裤里面
Well, that's not the same thing.
那不是一回事
Of course it is.
那当然是一回事
Okay, okay, okay. Maybe it is.
好吧 也许是一回事
But--
但是
But maybe...
但是也许...
maybe I'm having second thoughts.
也许我后悔了
Can we just--can we just sit down for a moment?
我们能不能... 先坐一会
- Let me explain to you. - No.
-让我解释给你听 -不听
What do you mean no?
什么叫你不听
I don't want to be your test case, Noah,
我不想做你的小白鼠 诺亚
so you can prove to yourself
只为了给你自己证明
just how much you love your wife.
你有多爱你的妻子
I want you.
我想要你
I've made that very clear, and I thought you wanted me too.
而且我说得非常明白了 我以为你也想要我
If you want a research partner, go find someone else.
如果你只想找人一起搜集资料 另请高明吧
You really want to go to Connecticut?
你真要去康涅狄格州
I've got a cousin in New London.
我有个堂姐在新伦敦
She'll drive me home.
她会送我回家的
Okay.
好吧
See you around, Alison.
回见 艾莉森
Hello?
你好
Oh, can I help you?
我能帮到你什么吗
Yeah, I was hoping to take a look around.
是的 我想参观下这里
Oh, a patron.
来了个游客
Let me just find the maps to the museum.
让我找下博物馆的地图
I think we have a mutual friend--
我觉得我们有个共同好友
Alison, Alison Lockhart.
艾莉森 艾莉森·洛克哈特
How do you know Alison?
你怎么认识艾莉森的
Oh, we just met. She's a...
我们刚认识 她是...
She's a friend of my wife's.
她是我妻子的朋友
Where did they meet?
她们在哪里认识的
Yoga.
瑜伽课
I could never understand yoga.
我完全理解不了瑜伽的美
In my day, if you wanted to twist yourself into a pretzel,
在我那年代 如果你想把自己扭成饼干一样
you got into bed with someone.
你就该跟人滚床单
You didn't lie on a mat and stick your heinie in the air.
而不是躺在一张垫子上把你的屁股翘到天上去
You ask me,
如果你问我
the reason people are so miserable nowadays is
为什么现在的人都这么可悲
because they're all doing yoga when they should be having sex.
那是因为他们在该滚床单的时候都去做瑜伽了
Right, well, fuck the maps.
好吧 去他妈的地图
Uh, the museum is not that large.
博物馆也不是很大
- Go right through there. - Thank you.
-从那进去就好 -谢谢
What do I, uh-- what do I owe you?
我... 要付多少钱
Oh, nothing. Nothing.
不用 不用
Friend of Alison's.
艾莉森的朋友嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
Oh, hey, Harry.
你好 哈里
No, no, no, no, this isn't a bad time.
不会 不会 我现在方便讲话
I'm on Block Island. I'm doing some research.
我在布鲁克岛上搜集一些材料
You did?
你读过了
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
Oh, that's great.
那太好了
No, I-I know they were a little rough,
不 我知道我写得还有点粗糙
But I wanted you to get a sense of the--
但是我想让你有个大概的
That's great.
那太好了
Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
You too.
你也是
Thanks.
谢谢
You got anything with horses on it?
你们这儿有什么上面是马图案的吗
My daughter is obsessed.
我女儿很喜欢
You know, you just missed your wife.
你差一点就能碰到你老婆了
My wife?
我老婆
Yeah, she was in here just a minute ago.
是啊 她刚刚还在这里
Hey, I forgot my...
我有东西落...
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Uh, I need a room, please.
麻烦帮我开一间房
Uh, let me see what we have available.
我来查查还有没有空房
You're in luck.
你真幸运
We've got a cancellation.
有间房取消预定了
This is an excellent room for $250.
房间很棒 250美元
Will that be cash or credit?
现金还是刷卡
Do you have an ATM?
你们有自动取款机吗
How much do you need?
你还差多少
50 $50.
Yeah, I got it.
我这儿有
There.
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Me?
I'm never gonna leave my wife.
我绝对不会离开我老婆
I don't expect you to.
我也没想让你这么做
She can never find out.
一定不能让她发现
I understand.
我理解
You still want to do this?
你还是想继续吗
Yes.
We don't know anything about each other.
我们一点也不了解对方
Well, let's keep it that way.
就这样挺好
I could be wanted in four states.
或许我是被四个州通缉的犯人呢
I'll take my chances.
我愿意冒险
- God, you're so beautiful-- - Noah.
-天啊 你真美 -诺亚
Stop talking.
别说话了
第二话艾莉森
Oh, fuck. I think I fucking came.
操 我要高潮了
Oh, god.
啊 爽
Do not freak out.
保持镇定
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
Just getting dressed.
穿衣服
Can that wait?
能再等会儿吗
Sure.
当然
I take it you're not much of a cuddler.
你好像不怎么喜欢相拥睡觉
No, not really.
不怎么喜欢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
- You seem a little upset. - No, I'm just...
-你好像有点心烦 -不 我只是...
It's just--it's just kind of stuffy in here, isn't it?
只是这里有点透不过气 不是吗
So let's open a window.
那就开窗吧
Is that better?
好些了吗
You can take a break.
你先休息一下吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Pick up. Pick up.
接电话 接电话
Pick up, come on.
快接啊
Oh, damn it.
该死
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at the fucking police station being interrogated.
我他妈在警察局接受询问呢
I'm almost done.
我差不多了
Just...
就想...
Take your time.
不着急
I met my wife in a parking lot--
我和我老婆是在停车场认识的
True story.
真事
She put a dent in my bumper,
她把我的保险杆撞扁了
and the rest is history.
接下来的事你也能猜到了
How long have you been married?
你结婚多久了
25 years, and we still act like we're newlyweds.
25年 我们仍然如新婚燕尔一般
Hmm. That's beautiful, detective.
真幸福啊 警探
Shall we?
进去吗
Yeah, just...
好 马上
How'd you learn to swim?
你怎么学会游泳的
Uh, there was a lake in the town where I grew up.
我长大的镇上有一片湖
Where was that?
在什么地方
Western Pennsylvania--
宾夕法尼亚州西部
Little town called St. George.
有一座叫做圣乔治的小镇
Is that Amish country?
那里住的都是阿米什人吗
Coal, actually. Well, not anymore.
其实是煤业小镇 但现在也不是了
Now they're all fracking and lighting their faucets on fire,
现在都改天然气开采了 到处都是燃着火的气井
I think.
至少我猜是这样
I haven't been back in a while.
我已经很久没回去了
So you still have family there?
你在那儿还有家人吗
I do...
是的
My father.
我父亲
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
What kind of lake was it?
那是什么样的湖
A wet one.
里面有水
Was it cold?
水冷吗
Yes.
是的
Was it big?
面积大吗
Not particularly.
不是特别大
How old were you?
你那时候多大
I don't know. I guess I was pretty young.
不记得了 挺小的吧
They say this beach is haunted.
据说这片沙滩闹鬼
You see where it gets dark suddenly?
你看到颜色突然变深的那里吗
It looks like a whirlpool--
那儿看起来像是一个漩涡
Right out there, about 100 yards out.
就那儿 大概有100码远
Yeah.
没错
It's a shipwreck.
那里发生过海难
- No kidding. - Yeah.
-不是吧 -真的
This island is famous for them.
这座小岛因那件事闻名
Huh. Seems like such a pleasant place.
看起来倒是个宜人的地方
They say if you, um...
据说如果你...
if you listen closely to the wind...
如果你侧耳聆听风声...
you can hear the sound of a little boy
你会听见一个在船上遇难的小男孩
who died on the ship calling for his mother.
呼喊妈妈的声音
Jesus.
我的老天
There's no wind today.
今天没有风
I've--I've heard it before.
我以前听到过
You don't have to believe me, but I have.
你可以不相信 但确有其事
No, I believe you.
不 我相信你
I still hear my mother's voice.
我还能听见我母亲的声音
I still talk to her.
还能与她对话
It started right after she died.
在她过世之后就开始了
I'd be on my way to school or going to sleep at night,
在我去上学的路上或是夜晚入睡前
and...
还有...
What does she say?
她说了什么
That's the crazy thing. I don't know what she's saying.
这是最疯狂的地方 我不知道她在说什么
I hear her voice,
我听见她的声音
and I know she's trying to tell me something, but...
我明白她想告诉我什么 但...
they're just sounds, not words.
一切只是声音并非言语
It's like she's...
就好像她...
speaking in the language of the dead...
在用亡灵的语言说话...
and I can't understand it.
而我无法理解
I think she's saying something like, uh...
我觉得她在说...
"Let it go"?
"释怀吧"之类的
It sounds a little like "Let it go."
听起来有点像"释怀吧"
I can't work you out.
我真是猜不透你
It's about an hour before the boat leaves.
离开船还有约一小时
Are there any other incredibly depressing places
在我们离开之前还有没有其他
you want to tour before we go?
压抑沉闷的地方你想去转转
- No. - I mean, an old graveyard or...
-没有 -比如古墓或者...
There's an old gallows in town.
镇上有一个有年头的绞架
- You want to check it out? - Screw you.
-想去看看吗 -去你的[干你]
Now, that's a much better idea.
这个主意好多了
You didn't come last time, did you?
你上次没高潮 对吧
- It's okay. - It's not okay.
-没关系的 -当然有关系
I want to make you come.
我想让你高潮
- Is there a trick? - A trick?
-有什么诀窍吗 -诀窍
Yeah, like some secret thing that turns you on?
比如说什么会让你欲火焚身
What, like something kinky?
你是想问我有没有什么怪癖吗
Is there?
有吗
No.
没有
Are you sure we have time?
你确定我们有时间吗
Fuck time.
管它的呢
If we miss the last ferry, we'll have to sleep here.
如果我们错过最后一班船 就得睡在这了
Yes, let's fucking sleep here.
那就睡在这好了
And what about your family?
那你家人怎么办
Don't you have some kind of emergency you got to go to?
你不是有什么要紧事处理吗
In my family, there's always an emergency
在我们家要紧事就没断过
and therefore never an emergency.
所以没什么事真的要紧
Let me do that.
让我来
I love doing that.
我超爱干这个
Oh, yeah.
好了
One-handed. Still got it.
一只手 毫不费力
Relax.
放松
It tickles.
好痒
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, no. Nothing.
不 没什么
We haven't got time. We have to go.
我们没时间了 得走了
Wait a second. Alison--
等等 艾莉森...
- Can you hand me my dress? - Not yet--
-能把裙子递给我吗 -等等...
Hand me my fucking dress, please.
请把那该死的裙子给我
Okay, did I just do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
No.
没有
Tell me.
告诉我
I'm fine.
我没事
I don't understand what just happened.
我不明白刚才怎么了
What just happened is you fucked someone who isn't your wife, Noah.
刚才你就是操了你老婆以外的女人 诺亚
That's what happened.
就是这么回事
That's what you did wrong.
这就是你做错的事
If you want to apologize to someone,
如果你想对谁道歉
go and apologize to her.
去跟她说吧
How'd you get those scars on your leg?
你腿上的疤是怎么弄的
You can trust me, Alison.
你可以相信我 艾莉森
Trust you?
相信你
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Why would I do that?
我为什么信你
You're a married man with four kids
你结婚了有四个孩子
who's cheating on his wife.
还背着你老婆乱搞
Fuck!
Fuck.
Shit.
Get on the other end of this.
去另一边
- Why? What-- - Just do it, okay?
-为什么 你... -你就照做行吗
Please.
拜托
- What are we doing? - On the count of three, ready?
-你要干什么 -我数三下 准备好了吗
We push. One, two, three, go.
然后就推 一 二 三 开始
Push.
Please.
用力
Where are we going?
我们去哪
The maid's cleaning the floor. She left the room open.
服务员搞卫生去了 有间房门没锁
Here.
Push.
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Come on.
No.
Why not?
为什么
What about the people who stayed here?
那住在这的人怎么办
They've left already.
他们已经离开了
No, they'll be charged for the damage.
不 有任何损坏会算在他们头上的
Look, I haven't got any cash to pay for the damage.
听着 我没有现金来赔偿损坏了
Helen checks the credit card statements.
海伦会检查信用卡消费记录
So, unless you want to pay for it,
所以 除非你想付钱
will you please help me get this thing out of the room
不然就帮我在那该死的服务员回来前
before the fucking maid comes back?
把这东西弄出去
Come on.
快点儿
Oh, fuck it.
他妈的不管了
Push.
使劲儿推
There.
搞定了
Perfect.
太完美了
Nice work, Bonnie. Let's go.
干得漂亮 邦尼[雌雄大盗] 我们走
奥尔德港旅馆
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean those things that I said.
我之前说的话没有想伤害你的意思
They were true.
你说得都对
Okay, well, I...
好吧 但...
I didn't mean to say them.
我不是存心那么说的
We should end this...
我们应该结束了...
Here, now.
就在此时 此地
You know, we've had such a nice day,
我们一起度过了愉快的一天
and we should just leave it in a good place, okay?
就让我们给彼此留下个美好的回忆吧
If that's what you want.
如果这是你想要的 那么随你
Look, I-I-I know what you think you see.
我知道你是怎么想的
- Tell me. - Well, some easygoing girl
-说说看 -一个随意的女孩
who's gonna shake you up with her free spirit,
将会用她那自由的灵魂碰触你的心灵
so by the end of the summer, you can go back home
在这个夏天结束的时候 你焕然一新
to your boring life with a bounce in your step.
可以愉悦地蹦回到你枯燥的生活中
Well, I wish you'd at least give me the chance to disappoint you.
我倒希望你至少给我一个让你失望的机会
Yeah, well, I'm not that girl.
但我不是那种女孩
And I won't rescue you from anything.
我拯救不了你
You're gonna be sorry you ever met me.
你会后悔认识了我
We just leave it here, okay?
我们就这样结束吧 好吗
You got to have your little adventure, and I got to--
你想要冒险的欲望也满足了 我也...
Okay, just stop it. Just stop talking, all right?
行了 别说了 什么都别说了 行吗
You're making me sick.
我真受不了你
Well, what do you think happens now?
你觉得现在算怎么一回事儿
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎样
Some kind of promise that I'll divorce my wife?
要我跟你保证我会和我老婆离婚吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Are you planning on leaving your husband?
你打算离开你丈夫吗
- No. - Then why are we even arguing?
-不 -那我们有什么好吵的
I don't know what the hell happened back there,
我不知道你刚才到底怎么了
but let me make one thing very clear.
但你给我听清楚了
There is nothing about you that seems easy.
跟你相处真的很难
And whatever darkness you think you're hiding,
你以为自己将内心的阴暗隐藏得很好
it's written all over your fucking face.
其实全都他妈的写在你脸上
And you know what?
而且你知道吗
I kind of like it.
我还挺喜欢的
她很漂亮 等不及让你见她了
Damn it.
该死
You forgot my wife's birthday?
你忘记我老婆的生日了吗
So that's it, then? Just see you around?
所以就这样吗 以后遇见就打个招呼而已吗
I had a nice time today.
我今天过得很开心
And sorry I was clumsy or...
抱歉我之前有些失态...
I...
我...
It meant something to me, being there with you.
今天能跟你在一起 对我来说很有意义
I just wanted you to know that.
我只想让你知道这一点
Thank you for taking me there.
谢谢你带我过去
Damn it.
该死
Alison, why are you shaking?
艾莉森 你怎么在颤抖
Come on, I'll drive you home.
来吧 我开车送你回家
- No. - Yes, yes.
-不需要 -需要
Come on, you're a mess.
来吧 你现在状态很不好
Let me just make sure you get home okay,
我就想确保你安全回家 好吗
and you don't have to say a word to me.
你不用跟我说一句话
Then at least I'll have done one decent thing today.
至少让我今天做点像样的事情吧
Come on.
走吧
Don't give me that face.
别那么看着我
Come on, get in the car.
走吧 上车吧
I had a son.
我曾经有个儿子
"Had"?
"曾经"
He drowned.
他溺水身亡了
Oh, god.
我的天
When?
什么时候的事
Two years ago.
两年前
How old was he?
他那时多大
Four.
四岁
He'd be six now.
还活着的话现在该有六岁了
He'd be learning to read.
开始学着识字了
What was his name?
他叫什么名字
Gabriel.
加百列
What was he like?
他是个怎样的孩子
He...
He was perfect.
他很完美
God, he had these...
天哪 他有着
He had these wide, green eyes...
翡翠一般的明亮双眸
and he thought everything was funny.
总觉得身边的一切都如此有趣
He never wanted to be left out of a joke.
他从不愿错过任何一个笑话
When I wake up,
每天早上醒来
before I open my eyes, I...
在我睁眼之前
I listen for his laugh...
我都会等着听他的笑声
because I'd gotten so used to hearing it, you know?
因为我早已习惯 你知道吗
That's how every morning started for so long.
许久以来 每天早上都如此
I'd wake up,
当我醒来
and he'd be standing there at the bed,
他就已经站在床边
looking at me and laughing.
冲着我笑
He thought it was so funny that grown-ups sleep too.
他觉得大人也会睡觉特别有趣
Now when I open my eyes,
如今当我睁开双眼
my house is so quiet.
房子里一片寂静
Cole has this tattoo on his back of the Angel Gabriel.
科尔背上有个大天使加百列的纹身
It's the first thing I see every fucking moring
每天我一睁眼就会见到那该死的东西
and it all comes rushing back, and I want to die.
然后回忆瞬间涌现 让我生不如死
I'm so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
So now you know.
现在你知道了
And, yes...
没错
I cut myself once in a while because it makes me feel better.
我经常会自残 因为这会让我好受一些
I'll understand if I never see you again.
如果你不愿再见到我 我能理解
I'll take you home.
我送你回家
Where is Cole?
科尔呢
He went to Syracuse to pick up a new horse.
他去雪城收马去了
He won't be back till tomorrow night.
明晚才回来
Uh, I need my bike.
我的单车
Right.
哦对
Idiot.
我真蠢
Right here?
就放这儿
Thanks.
谢谢
Noah...
诺亚
Thank you...
今天...
for today.
谢谢你
I'm--I'm sorry if I--
我很抱歉...
No, no, no.
不 不
Don't apologize.
你不需要道歉
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Anything.
尽管问
What do you see now...
当你看着我时
when you look at me?
你看到了什么
What do you think I see?
你觉得我看到了什么
Death.
死亡
No.
What do you see, then?
那你看到了什么
You don't want this.
这不是你想要的
Alison, I'm a grown man. I know what I want.
艾莉森 我是个成年男人 我知道自己要什么
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我