神盾局特工 第四季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 第4集: Let Me Stand Next to Your Fire

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 比利·吉尔赫特

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 加布里埃尔·鲁纳 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 约翰·汉纳 / 娜塔丽·科尔多瓦 / 洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 / 马洛


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You've already met Aida, as a voice on the computer.
你知道艾达的 就是电脑上的那个声音
I built her a body.
我给她造了一具身体
God, Lucy, look at you. What happened?
上帝啊 露西 看看你 怎么回事
You shouldn't have used the Darkhold.
你就不该用《黑暗神书》
That book can help us now.
那本书现在能帮我们
Fix us.
治好我们
We're gonna find the book
我们要找到书
and stop anyone who tries to get it.
阻止其他想得到它的人
Stay away from me!
离我远点
She was touched by a ghost.
鬼魂碰了她
We're gonna have to kill her.
我们要杀了她
Wake up!
醒醒
There's a group called the Watchdogs.
有一个叫"监察者"的组织
They're hunting Inhumans.
他们在追杀异人
And who knows what kind of weapon
谁知道他们从帕萨迪纳
they stole from the energy lab in Pasadena.
那间能源实验室又偷了什么样的武器
动力新能源实验室
What are you?
你是什么
You know someone that worked at that Momentum facility?
你认识动力实验室的人吗
- My uncle. - Uncle Elias Morrow?
-我舅舅 -伊莱亚斯·莫罗舅舅吗
Doing time at South Ridge Penitentiary?
在南岭监狱蹲号的那个吗
He's a good man. He did a bad thing.
他是个好人 干了件坏事
I'm going to go see him.
我要去见他
漫威出品
It checks all our boxes --
我们的要求它都符合
hardwood floors, breakfast nook, bay window, cozy and charming.
实木地板 早餐桌 飘窗 舒适 有魅力
Yeah, well, "Cozy" means small and "Charming" means old.
好吧 舒适就是小 有魅力就是旧
Where did you find this place?
你在哪找到的
An e-mail offer.
有人给我发了邮件
Honestly, it was almost too good to be true.
说实话 好的都不真实了
This is the one, Fitz. I can feel it.
肯定就是它了 菲兹 我能感觉到
And it's, uh -- it's definitely within our price range?
那价格我们可以接受吗
Can one really put a dollar amount on the perfect home?
完美的家是可以标价的吗
Yes, one can, and we did.
是的 可以 我们标了
朗庭街715号
And it'll be well worth it, I promise.
肯定会物超所值的 我保证
Shame you can't be here.
真可惜你不能来
My one day not working, and you're in the thick of it.
我唯一不用上班的一天你却被工作埋起来了
Yeah, I'm heading to Radcliffe's.
是啊 我正要去找拉德克里夫
It seems you're spending all your time there lately.
最近你好像整天待在那儿
Does it? Eh, I guess so.
是吗 可能吧
Trying to figure out a less deadly way
我想找一种不那么致命的疗法
to cure our ghost victims.
治疗那些鬼魂受害人
Take lots of pictures.
多拍点照片
You've got it -- plenty of pictures.
好嘞 会拍很多
And good luck. I'll see you tonight.
祝你好运 晚上见
- Love you. - Yeah, I love you, too.
-爱你 -我也爱你
Hello?
有人吗
I'm here about the apartment.
我是来看房子的
Is anybody here?
有人吗
仅供学习 禁止商用 更多影视登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
翻译 王大可 Silence 煮粥达人 *PiPi* 盐湖嗨爪凉开水
翻译 SophiaSaaaga 杏仁斯嘉丽 dzysteven 小酸奶! 草草
时间轴 念念 Avis 苏菲 后期 饿得慌 校对&总监 草草
Daisy?
黛西
Sorry.
对不起
I had nowhere else to turn.
我没有别人可求助了
神盾局特工第四季 第四集
神盾局特工第四季 第四集
神盾局特工第四季 第四集
神盾局特工
Eli, you've got a visitor.
伊莱 有人探视
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Agent Phil Coulson.
菲尔·科尔森特工
I'm with the Strategic Homeland Intervention,
我是国土战略防御攻击
Enforcement and Logistics Division.
与后勤保障局的
S.H.I.E.L.D.?
神盾局
Still a thing?
还存在呢
We're making a comeback.
我们回归了
I'm here about an incident that occurred
你在动力新能源实验室工作时
at Momentum Alternative Energy Lab when you worked there.
发生了一起事故 我是为此而来
Is there anything you can tell me?
你有什么能告诉我的吗
There's not much information out there.
我们能得到的信息不多
Think tank working on undisclosed projects,
一个研究秘密项目的智囊团
and then there's an accident.
然后发生了一起事故
"Accident."
"事故"
Are you saying it was something else?
你是说不止如此
I'm not saying anything.
我什么也没说
I'm sure it wasn't easy growing up where you did,
你在那样的环境中长大肯定不容易
but you were 1 in 10 from your high school to graduate from college
但你是你们高中十个大学毕业生之一
and the only one to go on and get a PhD.
更是唯一一个继续深造拿到博士学位的
You worked hard to provide for your sister and her kids,
你努力打拼 供养你妹妹和她的孩子
so I think you're a decent guy.
所以我觉得你是个正派的人
Sure, some petty theft as a kid, but no history of violence.
小时候确实有小偷小摸 但没有暴力犯罪记录
But then one bad situation
但你遇上了糟糕的情况
turned into a manslaughter charge.
结果被控过失杀人
I don't expect you to open up to a suit with a badge --
我不指望你对穿西装拿警徽的人敞开心扉
Suits like you is why I'm in here.
我进监狱就是因为你这样的西装男
But there's a chance, if you help me,
但如果你帮我的话
that I can help you get out of here.
我也许能帮你出狱
Let me get that for you, Agent May.
我帮你关掉 梅特工
Apologies.
抱歉
That must have been annoying.
那声音肯定很烦人
Incredibly.
特别烦人
Oh, speaking of which...
说到烦人...
You seem to be feeling better, Agent May.
你好像好一些了 梅特工
No doubt in part to the care Aida has given to you.
艾达的照料肯定帮了些忙
Aida's my assistant.
艾达是我的助手
She's been tending to you since -- since the procedure.
手术之后 她就一直在照顾你
Procedure?
手术
Dr. Radcliffe stopped your heart for seven minutes
为了重启你的中枢神经系统
in order to reboot your central nervous system.
拉德克里夫博士让你的心脏停跳了七分钟
You did what?
你干了什么
Well, in order to quell the hyperactivity
为了平息你网状激活系统的
in your reticular activating system,
过度活跃状态
we had to... very carefully,
我们不得不非常小心地
gently... kill you.
温柔地 杀了你
Just a little bit.
就一小会儿
I died.
我死了
Yes, and came back.
对 然后又复活了
Killed by Radcliffe.
被拉德克里夫杀死了
All for a good cause.
是出于好意
And hopefully, we've learned a great deal
但愿我们学到的东西
that will help us cure others who have been similarly affected.
能够帮助我们治疗其他同样病症的人
By killing them?
也杀死他们吗
No, no.
不不
Well, hopefully not.
希望不必如此
Agent Fitz and I are working on a chemical solve
菲兹特工和我正致力于用化学手段
for this... ghost virus.
解决这个鬼魂病毒
But to do so, we need to run a few more tests.
但为此我们需要做更多的测试
You're saying I can't leave.
你的意思是我不能离开
Soon.
很快就好
We're close.
我们快成功了
But Aida will be on hand to help with further testing
但艾达会帮助我们做进一步的测试
and to take care of your needs.
并且照顾你的需求
You can trust me with your life, Agent May.
你可以把性命托付给我 梅特工
Whoever took this bullet out did an awful job.
把这子弹取出去的人技术不行
I don't get an "A" for effort?
我的努力不配拿个优秀吗
You haven't been to a proper doctor?
你没去看真正的医生
You're hard to get an appointment with.
你太难预约了
I knew this place was too good to be true.
我就知道这地方好得不真实
You've been tracking my search history.
你追踪了我的搜索历史
Yeah, well, you were always a sucker for a breakfast nook.
是啊 早餐桌一向是你的软肋
But don't worry -- the place is yours.
但别担心 这地方是你的
And it's rent-controlled now, so...
它现在受租金管制 所以...
You really should not have --
你真的不应该...
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
You also searched for double-vanity sinks.
你还搜了双洗脸槽
- Things with Fitz must be going well. - Yeah.
-你和菲兹一定进展得不错吧 -是啊
Though moving in together will put it to the test, I'm sure.
不过搬到一起才能看出到底进展怎么样
It'll be great.
肯定会很好的
I'm really happy for you.
我真的很为你开心
Are you now?
真的吗
Oh, self-medicating.
还自己用药啊
Those bone-restoration pills you've been stealing
你偷的那些修复骨骼的药
don't relieve pain.
可不能减轻疼痛
Are you using your arm gauntlets?
你用护腕了吗
They don't work perfectly,
虽然性能不够完美
but we specifically designed them so that they --
但我们专门设计了让它可以...
They're not exactly incognito.
那太显眼了
Stop mothering me, please.
拜托 别唠叨我了
There.
好了
Now you can get back to Lone Rangering
你现在可以回去做你的独行侠了
- or whatever it is you've been doing. - Not yet.
-继续干你之前干的事 -等等
I didn't come to you just for the Band-Aids.
我找你不仅是为了让你给我治伤
I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.
我想一石二鸟
Am I the bird or the stone?
那我是鸟还是石呢
- These are -- - Inhuman asset numbers and GPS coordinates.
-这是... -异人编号和定位坐标
Why do you have these?
你怎么会有这些
Snagged them from a group of Watchdogs on my way here.
我来的时候从一群监察者那里抢来的
Got a bullet for my trouble.
为这个中了一枪
They're hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D. Servers.
他们黑进了神盾局的服务器
That's how they find their victims.
他们就是这样找到目标的
Impossible.
不可能
S.H.I.E.L.D. Servers are more secure now than they've ever been.
神盾局服务器的安全性现在是最好的
They're held offline in protected government facilities to --
服务器离线工作放在受保护的政府设施里 为了
Keep out people like me?
为了防我这种人吗
Yeah, well, they're getting in somehow.
他们不知道怎么黑进去了
And...I need you to do the same for me.
我需要你也帮我黑进去
You want me to help you hack my own organization?
你要我帮你黑进我所在的组织
Simmons, they're targeting Inhumans.
西蒙斯 他们在针对异人
They are murdering us.
他们在铲除我们
There are protocols, Daisy.
有规章制度 黛西
I take mandatory lie-detection tests.
我要接受强制测谎
I can't just voluntarily aid a wanted vigilante.
我不能自愿帮助被通缉的义警
What if it wasn't voluntary?
如果不是自愿的呢
I've missed you, too.
我也想你了
It's hard to lose people you care about.
失去在乎的人很难受
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我知道
Somewhere along the way, something went wrong,
在某个时刻 出了点岔子
and colleagues of yours, friends of yours, died.
你的同事 你的朋友都死了
I'd like to keep the past where it is.
我不想再讨论过去
Well, unfortunately, your past has come back to haunt you.
不幸的是 你的过去又回来了
Because your colleagues...
因为你的同事
Turns out they didn't die that day.
他们那天并没死
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
They're alive, and they've gained abilities --
他们不仅没死 还获得了异能
abilities they're using to hurt people.
他们在用这些异能伤人
That doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Well, that's usually when I enter the picture.
所以我才会出现
I'm hoping you can help me understand.
我希望你能帮我搞清楚
Look, this is, uh...
这件事
I don't want to get involved.
我不想卷进去
I have to move on with my life.
我必须继续我的生活
Any detail, even if it seems small,
任何细节 即使看似不重要
could lead us to something.
也可能带给我们一些线索
I can't talk to the only other person related to this case
我没法去找与这件事有关的另一个人
because you put them in a coma.
因为你打得他陷入了昏迷
You're all I've got.
现在只有你能帮我了
Just point me in a direction.
给我指条路吧
There's a direction for you.
出口就在那边
Stonewalled?
碰壁了吗
Is it all over my face?
我表现得那么明显吗
It was a first attempt.
这是第一次尝试
I didn't think he'd be the trusting type.
我料到他不会轻信
Besides, it's not easy to find out
而且 得知同事死而复生
your colleagues are back from the dead.
是件不好接受的事
Yeah, I can imagine.
我能想象
No way.
不是吧
What?
怎么了
It's him, the matchstick guy.
就是他 那个火柴人
- From Momentum Lab? - Yeah, get in the car. I'm driving.
-动力实验室的吗 -对 上车 我来开
Oh, hell no.
别做梦了
What do you weigh, 210, 220?
你多重 210磅 220磅
It's not the extra weight. It's your driving.
不是我体重的问题 是你的车技
You should've let me take the wheel!
你应该让我开的
My car. I drive.
我的车 我来开
You wouldn't fit behind the wheel anyway.
反正这座位你也坐不下
- Duck! - No, no, no, no, no!
-趴下 -不不不
Oh, you're gonna have to do better than that.
你得加把劲了
Can't be a standard Magnum under the hood.
那车的发动机肯定不是马格南的
That's got to be at least a 426 Hemi.
最差也是426半球形汽缸发动机
Maybe admire his car after we catch him. What do you think?
等抓到他再欣赏他的车吧 你说呢
Yeah, we'll never catch him.
我们抓不到他的
I told you, you should've let me fix
我说了 你早该让我修修
the flight functionality in this thing.
这玩意的飞行功能
Don't worry. It's not gonna be a problem this time.
别担心 这次不会成为问题的
I get his car now, right?
他的车现在归我了吧
Isn't that how this works?
街头赛车不就这规矩吗
Okay.
好吧
Let's go over it one more time.
我们再过一遍
Is that necessary?
有必要吗
Yes, because we cannot afford to slip up.
有 因为我们不能出错
Okay. So, in that high-security building
好 那么在那栋戒备森严的大楼里
is one of the Inhuman registration information servers.
有一台异人注册信息服务器
I'm aware of how my own agency operates, thank you.
我了解自己组织的运作方式 谢谢你
Every day at the same time,
每天同一时间
Agent Elizabeth Albee brings a drive
伊丽莎白·艾尔比特工都会带着一个
with updated information to this location.
有最新信息的硬盘来这里
I'm to steal her I.D. Badge...
我要去偷她的身份徽章
So I can clone it and put a fake identity on top of it.
复制后贴上假的身份信息
And then you're gonna take this flash drive...
然后你把这个闪存盘
Insert it into the server...
插进服务器...
And it'll give me remote access.
我就能远程访问了
Oh, there she is.
她来了
Right on time.
时间刚刚好
Okay, so we'll need to --
好了 我们得...
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Simmons!
西蒙斯
What the hell is she doing?
她到底在干什么
Nailed it.
搞定
What do you mean you nailed it?
搞定是什么意思
What did you even do?
你到底做了什么
I simply told Agent Albee
我就直接告诉艾尔比特工
that there was new information on the flash drive
闪存盘里有新情报
and she's going to deliver it with the rest.
剩下的她就会自己做了
That should give us access.
这样我们就能进入系统了
And how did you get her to agree to that?
你是如何让她同意那么做的
Well, technically,
严格说
as S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Special Advisor in Science and Technology,
作为神盾局的科技部特别顾问
she works for me.
她是我下属
I'm the boss.
我是老板
There must be a way to synthesize
一定有办法合成
the necessary neurotransmitters
调节丘脑皮质活动的
to regulate thalamocortical activity.
必要神经介质
Or block reception altogether.
或者干脆把受体屏蔽
You know, a way to trick the brain out of fear
欺骗大脑 使其不再恐惧
and the resultant physical strain on the body.
摆脱其导致的身体劳损
What I wouldn't have given for that in primary school.
为什么我上小学时没接受过那种治疗
I used to get so nervous, my eyes would all bug out,
我那时会紧张得双眼暴突
and I'd lose my breath.
还会喘不上气
Aida, sh-she's out.
艾达 她出来了
Why -- Why -- Why would she be out?
为什么她出来了
You're right.
你说的没错
Your eyes do bug out when you get nervous.
你紧张的时候双眼是会暴突
Why are you not nervous?
你为什么不紧张
Because I let her out.
因为是我让她出来的
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
No, I'm just a scientist.
不 我是个科学家
This is -- This is a huge risk.
这样太危险了
You can't -- You can't just parade her about.
你不能就让她就这么随意走动
No one's supposed to know about her.
不能让人知道她的
I know it's a risk, but it's a risk we have to take.
我知道这危险 但是我们得冒这个险
You have improved her social cues dramatically.
你大大增强了她的社交信号识辩
We are on the cusp.
我们正处于转折点
This is the ultimate Turing Test.
这就是终极图灵测试
I mean, who better to put Aida through her paces
还有谁比神盾局眼光最敏锐
than the most discerning, formidable agent
最出色的特工
that S.H.I.E.L.D. has to offer?
能更好地测试艾达呢
Fitz, art and science have their meeting in method.
菲兹 艺术与科学的手法是相同的
Oh, do -- do not go quoting bloody Bulwer-Lytton at me.
别跟我引用布尔沃·利顿[英国小说家 诗人]的话
Fitz.
菲兹
Hello, Fitz. Always nice to see you.
你好 菲兹 见到你总是很高兴
Hello.
你好
How -- what is --
这...你们...
What is -- how is everything going in here?
你们...这里进展如何
Still waiting for them to finish the test
还在等他们完成测试
so I can get the hell out of here.
我才能离开这儿
Just assessing any last glitches before we send May on her way.
正在评估最后的小故障 然后就让梅离开
Good.
很好
We'll leave the women to it, shall we?
我们让女士们自己来吧
Every Inhuman has a wristwatch,
每个异人都有一块手表
an asset communication device that tracks location,
既是通信设备 又能追踪位置
vital signs, et cetera.
检测生命体征等等
I mean, it's for their own safety.
这是为了他们的安全
Yeah, how's that working out so far?
那到目前为止它管用吗
Well, I --
我...
Elizabeth Albee came through.
伊丽莎白·艾尔比办妥了
Looks like an encrypted third party's
好像是有加密的第三方
hijacking the stream of information...
劫持了信息流
As the devices send and receive signals.
趁设备收发信号的时候
So much for new security measures.
新的安全措施不过如此
If they can tap into the data directly, then they have --
如果他们能直接读取数据 那他们就知道...
Information on a lot of Inhumans.
很多异人的信息
I warned everyone on this list, but...
我给名单上的每个人都发了警告 但是...
Let's just see how many compromised names you weren't able to...
看看有多少泄露的名字你没法...
Wait. I recognize that number. Who is it?
等等 我对这个号码有印象 是谁的
James.
詹姆斯
I haven't seen him since... Hive.
我自从蜂巢之后就...再也没见过他
Right. Well, withdrawal from Hive's sway
他对蜂巢劝降的戒断反应
- hit him even harder than you. - I can imagine.
-比你更严重 -我可以想象
We did everything we could for him, but like yourself,
我们能为他做的都做了 但跟你一样
it seemed he couldn't get away from us fast enough.
他好像迫不及待地想摆脱我们
Only shows his face at mandatory check-ins.
只会在强制检查的时候出现
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
It was good to see you.
能见到你很高兴
Where are you going?
你去哪里
James is next on their to-do list.
詹姆斯是他们的下个目标
I have to get to him before they do.
我得赶在他们之前找到他
We have to get to him.
是我们得找到他
In case you don't remember, that's my job.
如果你忘了的话 那是我的工作
I appreciate the help, Simmons,
谢谢你的帮助 西蒙斯
but I can take it from here -- on my own.
但接下来就交给我吧 我自己能行
You can't have it both ways, Daisy.
你不能这样随心所欲 黛西
You can't push us away and then come crawling back, half-dead,
你不能先把我们推开 然后心情好了
only when you feel like it.
就半死不活地跑回来
It isn't fair.
这不公平
You've already put a gun to my head.
你已经拿枪指过我的脑袋
We're in this together now.
我们要一起行动
So suck it up.
所以忍忍吧
Damn. Not even a dent.
我去 一点坑都没有
I wouldn't mind having a superpower like that for a day or two.
我倒不介意能有这种超能力一两天
Hands off my ride, man.
别碰我的座驾 伙计
The car is safe.
你的车很安全
Your situation's a little more precarious.
不过你的处境可就有点难说了
You really think this thing can hold me?
你真觉得这玩意关得住我
It's contained a lot more dangerous people than you.
它关过很多比你更危险的人
Is that a dare?
你这是挑衅我吗
I've heard rumors from your part of the world
我在你那边听到了不少传言
about a man with a flaming skull.
关于一个火骷髅男
Always seemed like an urban legend to me.
我一直以为是个都市传说
You've managed to escape capture all this time.
你一直得以避免被抓
And we nab you in a parking lot.
而我们在停车场把你拿下了
That's got to hurt.
心里很窝火吧
We got facts, too.
我们了解你的情况
Robbie Reyes -- dropped out of Garfield High.
罗比·雷耶斯 从加菲尔德高中辍学
Took work at Canelo Auto and Body to help pay the rent.
在卡诺洛汽车打工 好付房租
A halfway decent driver.
车技还不赖
With a few bad habits.
就是有几个坏习惯
Well, one really bad habit of killing people.
有个很坏的习惯是杀人
Only those who have it coming.
只杀该杀的
From what I can tell, that seems to be true.
据我的调查 似乎真是如此
Which makes you a little more interesting.
所以你更加有意思了
Well, I have a code I try to live by.
我有原则 我在尽量遵守
And a penchant - for spontaneous combustion,
还倾向于自燃
which, I must say, sounds painful.
我得说 听上去很疼
How do you do it? You're not an Inhuman, are you?
你怎么做到的 你不是异人族的吧
Why do you guys keep asking me that?
你们为什么老问我这个
Then where does your power come from?
那你的异能是怎么来的
I made a deal with the devil.
我跟魔鬼做了交易
Right.
好吧
Okay.
Just...
那我...
Okay.
好吧
Ghosts, devils...
鬼 魔鬼
You believe any of this stuff we're dealing with?
你相信这些东西吗
I believe in God, so I got to believe in the other thing.
我相信上帝 所以我也得相信另一个
Well, in my experience, gods usually turn out to be aliens.
依我的经验 神一般都是外星人
Alien would definitely explain the things he can do.
外星人是能解释他的能力
He was at the Momentum Lab
他去了动力实验室
and showed up at the prison, too.
也去过监狱
We're chasing the same things.
我们的目标是一样的
You said Daisy trusts him?
你说黛西信任他
Maybe.
或许吧
Wh-Why? - Why? What are you thinking?
怎么了 你想什么呢
Coulson.
科尔森
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么
I think it's time I make a deal with the devil myself.
我想我也该跟魔鬼做个交易了
This is where James works?
詹姆斯就在这里工作
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
Well, whoever's running the Terrible Ideas Division
糟糕点子部门的负责人
is crushing it.
真是工作出色
蓄势待发烟火
Now, stop me if you've heard this before.
如果你们听过 就打断我
500 gram repeater, 10 shots of gold chrysanthemum.
500克回响 10发金菊花
I've seen it take a man's arm clear off.
我见识过它炸掉人的胳膊
So if you boys have got a death wish...
你们要是想找死
...this bomb's for you.
这款最适合你们
We'll take five.
我们要五个
Excellent choice.
好选择
Hello, James.
你好 詹姆斯
Go see Sean. Uh, he'll take care of you.
去找肖恩 他会招呼你们
Agent Simmons.
西蒙斯特工
How are you?
你好吗
Surprised to see S.H.I.E.L.D. at my doorstep
没想到神盾局会来找我
and with the infamous vigilante in tow.
还带着臭名昭著的义警
Quake now, isn't it?
现在叫震波女了 是吧
I didn't come up with it.
不是我想的
But it's growing on me.
但我越来越喜欢了
Burning the candle at both ends.
两头忙[烧蜡烛]啊
Speaking of burning, fireworks? Really?
说到烧 烟火 不是吧
With your powers?
就你的异能
Sean over there -- longtime smoker, 30 years.
那边的肖恩是30年的老烟民
He gave up last summer.
去年夏天戒了
He keeps a single cigarette on his desk
他一直放一根烟在桌上
as a constant reminder of what he doesn't want to be.
不停地提醒自己 他不想做什么
It's kind of like that.
我也差不多
We're just glad to see you're safe.
我们很高兴你安全
Why wouldn't I be?
我为什么会不安全
The recent Watchdog attacks.
最近的监察者袭击
They're finding their targets by hacking into Asset Comms Devices.
他们黑入了异人通讯器 寻找目标
They can track your location.
他们可以追踪你的位置
So you think they're after me.
你觉得他们会来找我
It's only a matter of time.
迟早的事
Take it off.
摘掉吧
I wasn't really a willing participant
这个安全措施
in this little security measure.
可不是我决定的
Mine doesn't come off.
这东西摘不掉
Daisy.
黛西
We have to get you out of here.
我们得带你离开
I'm just trying to live a quiet, normal life.
我只想过平静正常的生活
You don't understand.
你不懂
That can't happen anymore.
这已经没可能了
The Watchdogs won't let you.
监察者不会让你过的
They are coming to take that life.
他们会来夺走这份生活
What's it worth, anyway,
那又如何
I go from my rubbish job to my rubbish apartment.
我从我的垃圾工作回到我的垃圾公寓
I got no family...
没有家人
no reason to...
没有理由...
You know what that feels like, don't you?
你理解那种感觉吧
S.H.I.E.L.D. is here to help you move on, James.
神盾局会帮你继续生活 詹姆斯
Or you can take a stand with me.
你也可以跟我一起表明立场
Fight back.
还击
That's how you move on.
这样你才能继续生活
Take control of your life again.
再次夺回你人生的控制权
I've got some stuff to finish up, but, um...
我还要收拾点东西
meet me after closing at the public-storage place next door.
关门后去隔壁的公共仓库见我
Pod 212, second floor.
2楼 212室
I got something that might help.
我有东西或许能派上用场
Damn, you two must be straight loco
该死 你俩是疯了
letting me out of my cage like that.
才会把我放出笼子
Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.
嗯 我也这么想呢
I flamed up, I can bring this whole plane crashing down.
我着起来 能把整架飞机搞下来
With you in it? I don't think you'll do that.
你也在机上呢 你不会那么做的
Flying isn't one of your special talents.
你的特别技能不包括飞行
I'm opening a door for you, Mr. Reyes,
我为你打开了一扇门 雷耶斯先生
both literally and figuratively.
真的门 也是机会之门
And in return you want...?
作为回报 你想要什么
Same thing you do -- answers.
你也想要的东西 答案
And your Uncle Eli has them.
你舅舅伊莱有这些答案
That's why you were going to see him.
所以你才想去见他
See, I think we're on the same side,
我觉得我们是一边的
but I need you to prove it to me.
但我需要你证明
Prove you're not the demon the stories say you are.
证明你不是传说中的恶魔
You saved a friend of mine from a guy
你从一个人手下救了我的朋友
my bullets went straight through.
我的子弹直接穿过了那人
You're the only one we know that can hurt those things.
只有你能伤害那些东西
So let's help each other.
我们互帮互助吧
Eli won't talk to us, but he'll talk to you.
伊莱不愿跟我们说 但他会跟你说
All we ask is that you let us listen in on the conversation.
我们只求你让我们旁听
And if I say no?
如果我拒绝呢
Well...
then we open another door for you,
我们就开另一扇门
but we won't land first.
但不会先降落
So, you see, to cease the hormonal cascade
瞧 为中止肾上腺髓质
produced by the adrenal medulla
导致的荷尔蒙喷涌
and prevent further physical degradation...
并阻止进一步机能退化
You shut off my brain.
你就关停了我的大脑
Exactly.
没错
I'm glad you understand.
很高兴你能理解
Oh, that's the only thing I understand.
我只理解这一点
The point is, even though you may be feeling better,
重点是 你虽然感觉好点了
you suffered some very real, very severe brain trauma.
你还是遭受了严重的脑创伤
That said, we're gonna have to keep you
所以 我们要留下你
just a wee bit longer for further testing.
再进行一些测试
Just to track your improvements before we release you.
就是在你走之前 观察一下你的进展
真是狗屁
Excuse me?
什么
Agent May says you can shove all your tests up your ass.
梅特工说 让你的测试见鬼去吧
Well, that's not very nice.
好过分
You speak Chinese? Where are you from?
你会中文 你是哪人
Well, most of me is Chinese.
我大部分是来自中国
Canadian. She's a Ca-- She's Canadian, Ontario.
加拿大 她是加拿大 安大略人
Yeah, yeah, - big Chinese population there.
嗯 那里有很多华人
She did move around a lot as a kid,
她小时候常搬家
'cause she's an army brat.
因为是军队后代
Aida, if you could go and ready the framework
艾达 去为最后一次扫描
for one last scan, please?
准备下头盔 好吗
Of course.
好的
You've been hiding Aida from me.
你一直藏着艾达
It's too bad.
真是可惜
I like her.
我喜欢她
No nonsense, just business.
不废话 公事公办
Very impressive.
很不错
Yeah.
Yeah, they don't make them like Aida, do they?
艾达真是少有 是吧
How's my baby doing?
我的宝贝怎么样了
You mean our baby.
我们的宝贝吧
Had to replace the fan belt.
换了风扇带
She's been overheating a bit lately.
最近老过热
Nothing to worry about.
不用担心
Your brother's good?
你弟弟还好吗
He's good.
很好
Es bueno verte, Roberto.
见到你很高兴 罗伯特
Hola, tío.
我也是 舅舅
It's not Christmas, it's not my birthday.
不是圣诞节 不是我生日
Can't I just come visit my uncle when I want to?
我不能一时兴起来看看我舅舅吗
Yeah, I got S.H.I.E.L.D. and you visiting me on the same day?
神盾局和你同一天来看我
Come on, Robbie.
得了 罗比
They just want to help.
他们只是想帮忙
They just want answers.
他们只是想要答案
Answers for what?
什么答案
They say that this woman that you used to work with
他们说这女人 你以前的同事
is out there killing people.
正在到处杀人
Is that what they're saying?
这是他们的说法
Tío, I'm -- I'm just trying to understand, man.
舅舅 我只是想理解
I only know what you told me --
我只知道你告诉我的
that you put a beatdown on your boss,
你打了你老板一顿
that he deserved it.
而且他罪有应得
Why?
究竟为什么
Who is she?
她是谁
Dr. Lucy Bauer.
露西·鲍尔博士
Joseph's wife.
乔瑟夫的妻子
You put him into a coma.
你打得他陷入昏迷
What were they getting into up there?
他们做了什么
Madness.
疯狂的事
They were the project leaders of this privately funded think tank.
他们是一个私有智囊团的项目带头人
- Momentum Labs. - Yeah. Next-level R&D.
-动力实验室 -对 新科技研发
They needed an engineer to help them build their design.
他们想找个工程师建造他们的设计
They said they were very impressed with me.
说他们很看好我
But what they really wanted
其实他们就想要个
was someone who wouldn't ask too many questions.
不会多问的人
And what were you building?
你建造了什么
A Quantum Particle Generator.
量子粒子发生器
It's a machine that can create matter
是一台基本上可以
out of practically nothing at all.
无中生有的机器
That sounds...impossible.
这...不可能吧
Yeah, it's insane.
是啊 简直疯了
Defies all the laws of physics.
根本不符合物理定律
See, they thought they were pushing boundaries,
他们觉得自己在打破极限
and I thought they were playing God.
我觉得他们是在扮演上帝
And it blew up in their faces.
结果搞砸了[炸]
Yeah, literally.
是啊 没错
They should've listened to me.
他们就该听我的
The police said it was an accident,
警方说是意外
but Joe made them move forward,
但是乔逼他们继续研究的
and it killed them, killed the whole team -- his wife.
他们因此而死 整个团队都死了 还有他妻子
Joe killed them.
是乔杀了他们
I was so pissed at what he'd done, that --
我太生他的气了
that I couldn't stop him.
我气我无法阻止他
But I just -- I just -- I snapped.
我...失控了
And I'm doing the time.
现在我进了监狱
You see, Robbie, what I wanted was --
罗比 我是想...
Revenge.
复仇
Why didn't you tell me any of this before?
你以前怎么没告诉过我
'Cause you were just a kid.
因为你那时还是个孩子
And I was --
我...
I was supposed to take care of you, and I let you down.
我本该照顾你的 我让你失望了
But these are my demons.
但这是我的心魔
They're not yours.
跟你无关
Robbie, Lucy Bauer isn't dead.
罗比 露西·鲍尔没死
This accident must be how she got her powers.
这起事故肯定让她获得了异能
Find out where she'd go. What is she after?
问问她会去哪 她会想找什么
What is she after?
她想要什么
She's gonna go after the book.
她会去找那本书
Book? What book?
书 什么书
I don't know what it's called.
我不知道叫什么
They say it gave them the knowledge to build their machine.
据说是书里的知识让他们得以搭建那台机器
It has all the knowledge that anyone could ever need.
里面有任何人所需要的一切知识
They all read it?
他们都看过它
They were obsessed with it.
他们对它很痴迷
This book is evil, Robbie.
那本书很邪恶 罗比
I don't want you involved with any of this.
你不要搅进来
Coulson.
科尔森
We got to move.
我们得走了
We got a situation with an asset.
一名异人出了问题
A volatile one.
还是个不稳定的
Joseph.
乔瑟夫
Wake up, Joseph. I need you.
醒醒 乔瑟夫 我需要你
Wake up, please.
求你 醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
There you are.
你醒了
Now,
好了
tell me,
告诉我
where's the book?
书在哪
What's gonig on?
怎么回事
Took a while to catch up with you guys.
飞了好一阵才追上你们
Had to get a head start.
有点事 不得不提前动身
You're going after that book?
你们去找书吗
Not yet.
那个再说
Something came up.
出了件急事
Yo, listen.
听着
I held up my end of the deal, all right.
我已经遵守了我的承诺
Either we go and get after,
要么我们这就去找
or I take my car and I do it myself.
要么我就开着我的车自己去了
That's not how things work here.
我们这儿不是这么干的
We need to make a detour.
我们得绕个路
We could use your help if you're still interested in our arrangement.
如果你还想合作 我们正需要你帮忙
That depends on you.
你决定
May I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
Of course, ask me anything.
当然 随便问
Why did Fitz lied to Agent May about where I'm from?
菲兹为什么要就我的出身对梅特工撒谎
You're still in the testing phase, Aida,
你还在测试阶段 艾达
the point of you is to pass for human,
你的设计目的是被当作人类 以假乱真
you must always act accordingly.
你得永远做出得当的行为
But you programmed me not to lie.
但你编程我不能撒谎的
It's one of my tenets
这是我的原则之一
along with not harming humans and being able to...
还有不能伤害人类 和可以...
Well, lies themselves are
谎言本身
not always inherently bad.
并非总是坏的
Their intent can vary,
其目的是多样的
sometimes it's okay to lie, to
有时候 撒谎也是可以接受的
shield people from certain truth,
保护一些人不知道一些真相
to spare their feelings,
照顾他们的感情
or to save a life.
或是为了挽救生命
Whose life was Fitz saving when he lied?
菲兹撒谎是为了挽救谁的生命
Why, yours.
你的啊
So...
那么
you're draging James into your vigilante quest.
你要把詹姆斯也卷进你的义警征途
Is he your sidekick now?
他成了你的跟班了吗
Quake and the amazing bomb boy?
震波女和了不起的炸弹男
How about you go wait in the van?
你能不能去车里等着
We're supposed to be helping him.
我们是该帮助他的
I am helping him.
我是在帮助他
You've chosen to walk your brooding path.
你选择了这条郁郁不乐的路
Fine.
好吧
Don't drag him down with you.
别把他也拉下水
I never tired of hearing two women fight over me.
我永远听不腻俩姑娘为我吵架
What do you have for me?
你有什么
We should be on the move.
我们该走了
Well, that's a nice how-do-you-do.
你真会打招呼
You're gonna like this.
你会喜欢的
We keep a lot of our raw materials here in storage.
我们存储了很多原材料
Figure some explosive might come in handy.
我觉得带点爆炸物能派上用场
It's a start.
这是个开头
I could use a different type of firepower right now.
我现在的确需要另一种火力
I've got you covered.
包在我身上
Remember I was lighting fuses long before I was the fuse.
别忘了 我成为引线之前就会点引线了
Maybe doing some good will make you feel better.
或许做点好事也能让你好受点
I think it might.
我也这么觉得
Yeah.
This is your plan?
这就是你的计划
Explosives? What is wrong with you?
爆炸物 你是怎么回事
This is not the solution, to anything.
这不能解决任何事
Watchdogs are killing people.
监察者在杀人
Violence, retaliation, that is all they understand.
暴力 报复 他们只明白这个
If I have to speak their language then so be it.
如果我要以同样的方式回敬他们 那就这样吧
Just take it easy on her.
别对她太狠了
She doesn't understand what it's like.
她不能理解我们的感受
To change,
转变
to loose everything.
失去一切
I know.
我知道
That's the point.
就是因为这个
- Don't move. - Stay right there.
-别动 -站住别动
Put your hands up.
手举起来
Easy.
别动
Fight back, right?
还击 是吧
Only thing is,
但是
the Watchdogs aren't my enemy.
监察者不是我的敌人
You gave them access to your watch,
你让他们用你的表
let them hijacked the signal.
让他们劫持了信号
You son of a bitch.
你个混蛋
How could you do this to us?
你怎么能这么对我们
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
You're the one that turned me into this freak of nature.
是你把我变成了怪物
You were obsessed with going throught Terrigenesis,
你本就痴迷于泰瑞根变异
I gave you what you wanted.
我不过是满足了你的愿望
I didn't ask for this.
我可没想要这样
Hive.
蜂巢
And bloody misery.
彻头彻尾的痛苦
If I could take it all back, I would.
如果可以撤销一切 我会的
S.H.I.E.L.D is putting everything into helping Inhumans.
神盾局已经投入了一切帮助异人族
The Inhumans are a scourge.
异人族就是灾难
The Watchdogs had the right idea.
监察者的想法是对的
So I struck a deal with them.
所以我跟他们达成了交易
Help them hunt and kill every Inhuman.
帮他们找到杀死每一个异人
Hunted like the animals that we are.
我们是畜生 那就该像畜生一样被捕猎干净
And I'm gonna be the last one to go.
我会是最后一个
You really hate yourself that much?
你就那么恨自己
I don't hate myself.
我不恨自己
I hate all of us.
我恨我们所有人
I told you to wait in the van.
我叫你上车等着的
Catch them!
抓住他们
This is gonna be fun.
这下要好玩了
- Where the hell are they?! - Find them! Spread out!
-她们哪去了 -找到她们 散开
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I've been better.
不怎么好
Thanks for the assist.
谢谢你帮忙
Likewise.
也谢谢你
Though another move like that
不过你再这么做一次
and you're likely to break every bone in your arms.
恐怕要折断你的每根臂骨了
Yeah, I might've done that already.
估计已经都折断了
How many shots do you have left?
你还剩几发子弹
Not enough.
不够多
It's a perfect night for a little mayhem.
今晚正合适搞点破坏
Wouldn't you say, Quake?
是不是 震波女
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
You know, killing you may not bring me peace...
杀你或许不能给我带来安宁
...but it sure as hell will feel good.
但感觉会非常棒的
I'm on fire.
我真厉害[着火了]
Well, a little more than usual.
比往常更火点
I don't know who the hell you think you are,
我不知道你以为自己是谁
but you just made a big mistake.
但你刚刚犯下了大错
Funny.
有趣
I was gonna say the same thing...
我也想这么说呢
without the accent.
但不带口音
Robbie?
罗比
Take the stairs, find Agent Coulson.
走楼梯 找到科尔森特工
Coulson?
科尔森
Go.
快去
It's time to pay for your sins.
该为你的罪孽付出代价了
Let's head back up, check it out.
我们再出去看看
Not smart to fire a gun in here.
在这里开枪可不明智
- That makes six. - No telling how many more are around.
-六个了 -不知还有多少人
They're like cockroaches, these guys.
这些人就像蟑螂一样
- Oh, Coulson. - Simmons.
-科尔森 -西蒙斯
Just in time.
正是时候
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
We came to find James.
我们来找詹姆斯的
We thought he may be targeted by the Watchdogs, but --
我们担心他被监察者盯上了 结果...
"We"?
"我们"
That's exactly why we're here.
我们就是为此而来
His GPS signal went out,
他的定位信号中断了
so we came to his last recorded location
所以我们来到了最后已知位置
and found it overrun with these guys.
却发现这里到处是监察者
They've got to be here somewhere!
他们肯定就在附近
James turned on us.
詹姆斯背叛了我们
He's working with the Watchdogs.
他在跟监察者合作
Then it's a good thing we brought Robbie Reyes.
那幸好我们带来了罗比·雷耶斯
Fight fire with fire.
以火攻火
That's a saying, isn't it?
有这么个说法吧
I won't let you take me yet!
你现在还别想杀我
I will be the last one to die.
我会是最后一个死的
Did two fire dudes just drop into a warehouse full of fireworks?
那俩火人是刚掉在了爆竹仓库里吗
You had to see that coming.
这按理说是必然的
Let's go!
我们走
Go, go, go, go, go!
快走
You said alive, right?
你说要抓活的 是吧
Thank you for saving Simmons and I back there.
谢谢你刚刚救了我和西蒙斯
You're welcome.
不客气
Are you gonna... say anything else?
你就不想说点别的了吗
Nothing else to say.
没什么别的好说
I'm just glad you're safe.
我很庆幸你没事
- The Watchdogs are -- - The Watchdogs took a hit.
-监察者... -监察者遭遇了打击
They continue to be a threat,
但他们仍是威胁
but we have to put them on the back burner for now.
但我们现在得先搁置他们的事
They're not gonna stop just because we --
他们不会停手...
We have a more pressing threat on our hands.
我们有更紧急的威胁
Sorry, but for me,
抱歉 但对我来说
nothing is more pressing than
没什么比...
Look, I know you two like to work alone,
我知道你俩喜欢单打独斗
settling the scores that are personal to you, but
解决个人的仇恨 但是
that's not how we work here at S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局不是这么做事的
We work together
我们通力合作
to keep everyone safe.
保护每一个人
From things like this.
免遭此类东西的伤害
Is that the book my uncle was talking about?
那是我舅舅提到的书吗
I think so.
我觉得是
Well, you know where to find it?
你知道去哪找吗
No one ever has.
没人找到过
Not Daniel Whitehall,
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
not the Red Skull,
红骷髅
not even Nick Fury himself.
甚至尼克·弗瑞都没找到
He's an old friend, sort of a mentor, really.
他是我的老朋友 算是我的导师吧
But they all went looking for it.
但他们都去找过它
It's called the Darkhold.
它叫《黑暗神书》
It's been referred to as a book of sins, a book of spells...
也曾被称为《罪恶之书》《咒语之书》
infinite knowledge.
拥有无限的知识
I don't know what it is,
我不知道它是什么
but I do know that it's in all of our best interests
但我知道 为了我们所有人好
to keep it out of the wrong hands.
不能让它落入敌手
That shipment you were tracking in Los Angeles.
你在洛杉矶追踪的那批货
Yeah, I thought it was a weapon.
嗯 我以为那是武器
In the form of a person.
是人
Lucy Bauer.
露西·鲍尔
Who your uncle said was playing God.
你舅舅说她想扮演上帝
Now she's after it.
现在她也想要这书
So you may want to be solo,
所以你们或许想单干
but forces beyond our control are driving us together.
但我们无法控制的力量将我们驱赶到了一起
You don't need us? Fine.
你们不需要我们 好
Right now, we need you.
现在我们需要你们
Do you have any idea where to start?
你知道从哪找起吗
Joseph Bauer,
乔瑟夫·鲍尔
the man Robbie's uncle said was at the center of all this,
罗比的舅舅说他是此事的关键人物
he's been in a coma all these years.
这些年来他一直处于昏迷中
Well, he just woke up.
而他刚刚醒来了
I would like to thank you again, Agent May, for all your help.
我想再次感谢你的帮助 梅特工
Yeah, we know the tests were obnoxious enough
是啊 我们知道那些测试
to make you want to hit someone.
烦得你想打人
Just glad that person wasn't me.
只是庆幸你没打我
- Need a lift? - Desperately.
-需要搭车吗 -非常需要
It's good to see you back in fighting form.
很高兴你又恢复状态了
Dying takes a lot out of you.
死是很消耗精力的
I've heard.
我听说了
We should start a club, get some T-shirts made up.
我们该组建个俱乐部 印点T恤衫什么的
We got a problem. I need you with me on this.
我们有麻烦了 我需要你来
You know I'm in.
当然了
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
It was my pleasure, Agent May.
我很荣幸 梅特工
I don't think we've met.
我们还没见过吧
Phil Coulson.
菲尔·科尔森
Agent Coulson. I'm Aida.
科尔森特工 我是艾达
My assistant.
我的助理
How long have you been lending a hand to our friend Dr. Radcliffe?
你出手帮助拉德克里夫博士多久了
Since he gave me hands.
自从他给了我双手
Impeccable work.
做得真精致
I'm a fellow amputee.
我也是截过肢的
What happened, if you don't mind me asking?
介意我问问是怎么回事吗
Not at all. I've actually been this way since birth.
不介意 我其实生来就这样
Thank God for Dr. Radcliffe and Dr. Fitz's work.
幸好有拉德克里夫博士和菲兹博士
Couldn't agree more.
说得太对了
Now I see why you've been spending so much time here.
我现在明白你为什么老往这儿跑了
What?
什么
Aida -- she's beautiful.
艾达 她真美
Is she?
是吗
Ah, yeah, she is all right, I guess.
还行吧
I prefer a classical beauty myself.
我更喜欢古典美人
She's so real.
她好真啊
Her -- Her conversational responses, her range of motion...
她的对话反应和动作幅度
Those are weird things to say about a person.
这么说一个人好奇怪
Fitz, she's an android.
菲兹 她是机器人
You do know she's an android, right?
你知道她是个机器人吧
Yeah, of course I know that she's an android,
我当然知道
'cause I helped out.
因为我帮了忙
Why do you think her dynamic reaction force is so low?
你以为她的动力反应力为什么那么小
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
Well, I wanted to.
我想说的
Obviously, you can't tell the new Director,
但你显然不能告诉新局长
and what with your lie-detector tests becoming more frequent,
而你现在的测谎越来越频繁了
who knows the next time they're gonna call you in and then a--
谁知道他们下次什么时候会叫你去...
Tomorrow.
明天
It's tomorrow.
明天就有测谎
Well, that's not good.
这可不妙
This is one lie you're gonna have to tell.
你得撒这个谎了
Actually, I'll have a few.
其实 我要撒的谎还不止这一个